Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let you tako one on one one w JARR.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking.
Speaker 3: Idiots, all right. Reminder Rock the Bank catch giveaways. We'll be picking up again right around nine oh five this morning. That'll be the first of thirteen one thousand dollars giveaways today alone here on JRR. We'll remind you when we get closer. Don't you worry.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice to gead into the weekend, you know, tomorrow. Thousand dollars you want today.
Speaker 3: Throw a heck of a party with that. Let's begin in Pennsylvania, Newton Township. It's about one hundred miles northwest of Philly. Investigators there say that a woman had ordered a grocery delivery through Instacart. Very common, obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's rough, you know, like fast times.
Speaker 2: Everybody's busy, busy.
Speaker 3: So she made one small mistake apparently in her process of ordering the groceries from Instacart for delivery to the home, shouldn't give her husband a heads up, and he shot the delivery driver. Fortunately it was just in the leg, not a life threatening situation.
Speaker 2: But bad shot husband.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, he's telling police I thought it was an intruder. They don't intrude. They said it on your doorstep, which you have to ask the question, is this one of these dudes just itching to use his gun, like checked your hand, looking, just looking for already any any situation that bug guy, when you come over, you're cleaning out the spiderwebs on my awning. You better have your name showing or I'm dropping you with the spiders.
Speaker 3: I'd just wow as I saw this story, I just I tried to put myself at home in this setting. And you know, I don't know what it's like in your neighborhood, but I would think it's pretty commonplace to see lots of delivery vehicles and delivery folks stopping and going up the doors and doing this and doing that, and never really dawns on me that I might need to shoot one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again he's not in, He is not intruding. He's bringing groceries to your door. He didn't come in because we had uber eats last night, Uh wife, lord, burghers and whatever. And they just drop it at your front door and you know that they're there.
Speaker 3: I hope you got that thing inside quick, you'd have some cold uber eats going better.
Speaker 2: Believe I was jumping the shower.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, that uber eats comes, you may want to put it in high gear, locked teddy in the back room so it didn't scare off the uber eats people because it's gonna cowbirds.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, if you thought that was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Florida man' fload of man's fload.
Speaker 1: Man got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, this is a whole new entry into the Florida man category. We're gonna go down to Palm Beach County in South Florida, Boca Ratone at a country club there over the weekends. Fifty two year old Florida man. I'm gonna I have this story on our Facebook page. By the way, Okay, this is the Florida man in question.
Speaker 1: Okay, is a a Boca Ratone. He's on country club, which means it's a nice country club.
Speaker 3: He is a fifty two year old lawyer in South Florida who is attending a wedding and a wedding reception being held at this country club. What happened, Well, The meal that was being served was a buffet style featuring a Prime Rib carving station. Right and uh. Mark Rower, the fifty two year old in question, became enraged when someone let two young girls cut in line Prime rib carving station. He took one of those you know, heavy plates and smashed it over the dude's head. What the two girls in the Prime rib carving station?
Speaker 1: I think this is like a line to get in a movie that's Prime Rib, and I wanted I could see you doing this.
Speaker 3: Pat going. Look, don't get me wrong, I love Prime maybe even a little more than the next guy, but I'm certainly not going to disrupt the wedding reception with violence to get to it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Florida man, small plate over another dude's head because of carving station. Yeah, yeah, I don't like it. Don't get me wrong. I love I love Prime Rib just like you like you're saying. But don't get me wrong, I'm I can't stand it when people cut the line like that.
Speaker 3: That That piss me. Here's what makes it worse, though, this isn't your standard, I'm gonna cut somebody in line. It turns out the two young girls were like the daughters of the guy who like it was there like their dad. Okay, girls get in line here with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're with me at the and the this jackass crushes a plate over your head in front of your kids.
Speaker 3: Lawyer who was bee lining it to the prime rib carving station?
Speaker 1: How many bourbons doep? You think he was? I garrinff and tee.
Speaker 2: That's there. It was just piped. These ottle girls in front of me. They might get that end piece.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you who probably should be breathing the biggest sigh of relief here. Whoever the person was cutting the slices off the carving station, because you know, however big it was, wasn't going to be big enough for this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he would have taken action on him.
Speaker 1: Shoe in the face, Yeah, a little slab. Come on, it's like a It's like the sole of a shoe.
Speaker 3: I want a big fat.
Speaker 1: So you just had a wedding. This saidn't all about you. I know you think it is because you're a big lawyer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Come on evening rush hour in Manila in the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Pat we're having some updates at the text line that the ones from Walmart will come in your house and put your food up to Now, I googled that. In between while we were talking about Prime Ribman.
Speaker 3: Time out, Ime out, you're talking about the Walmart delivery. Yes, I've seen those commercials I've seen, but those are the Walmart delivery drive. This was an Insta cart driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I googled Instacart if they if they do it. From what I saw, they do not, and please let me know at two two five two six. They do not bring it in your house and put it in your fridge. They have it said, they have insulated bags that they'll leave that you know, freezer.
Speaker 3: So this this was an Insta cart driver. This was not one of those Walmart Walmart pre arranged Yeah, you know where the key is or their code to come in and put the stuff away, which.
Speaker 1: We know the Walmart deal, so don't text about that. But seeing the commercial, yes, but if it's if it's Instacart, they have access. Please at two G five two six, let us know. Are you letting somebody come in here house? Somebody from Walmart come in your house and put your groceries.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I always said that whole arrangement struck me as kind of odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good. Just well, if you're stuck at work.
Speaker 3: First off, if let me just point this out, if you're having and if you do this, this is fine. I'm not trying to judge. I'm just asking and trying to learn here from this. I saw that commercial and the first thing that hit me was you're so g d lazy that not only are you having to half the stuff delivered, but they have to bring it in and put it away for you working. Hold on, hold on. But then the next question again, I'm just asking questions here, how do they know where to put it? That means you're gonna have to take even more time to arrange for a meeting for this delivery drive to come over and you show them in a training session where everything goes You're.
Speaker 2: Not doing that.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna put it in there and then you rearrange it how you want. They're sitting like pat They're gonna come in and clean your toilets when they drop it off too. This is just a friggin' delivery.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear about the traffic jam and the Tuesday night rush hour in Manila in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: I could talk about instacart for a while myself.
Speaker 1: I like the call ahead at Public's where you call, they do the shopping for you, and then you just wait in a special parking space, which I know a lot.
Speaker 2: Of our listeners have parked in. I know they weren't supposed to.
Speaker 3: You know. I see those every time I pull on the lot and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I've been tempted. I'm not gonna lie. I'm tempted.
Speaker 1: Instacart leaves it at the front door to specifically avoid situations like a shooting.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Okay, what's this? Uh? This backup? Is it on an I ten because the ice No.
Speaker 3: It's in Manila in the Philippines. Oh wow, the unusual traffic jam caused when two coffins fell out of the back of a van on the highway full Uh no, luckily they were the contents were they were, I guess en route to be used.
Speaker 2: And I'm not trying to be morbid because it's early.
Speaker 3: Pictures on the Facebook page of this mess.
Speaker 2: Okay, not trying to be morbid.
Speaker 3: Which wouldn't have been as bad of a which could have been a lot worse mess. If you're following me, here.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be morbid.
Speaker 1: Here you two coffins fall out of the back of the van, and yes, it could have been messire if they had bodies. If you're in the car behind and you run it over, are you feeling super guilty? It was person was already dead. Oh if there was a stiff in there, yeah, they just said that there was stiffs in age one. You just.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't feel great for the family, feel bad, But.
Speaker 3: In all honesty, as bad as I might feel, I'd be more concerned I had done damage to my own car.
Speaker 1: By Lynchintaco on demand download the iHeartRadio app.