Speaker 1: Sois match.
Speaker 2: We have today your bet builders hanging bay a thread here.
Speaker 1: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 3: Well if it loses, no v bets got your covered. Nov Besh is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 2: This World Cup from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 3: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in.
Speaker 1: Pre bets nov Bash More power to you.
Speaker 3: Teacenc's Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare dot Ie The.
Speaker 4: Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on.
Speaker 1: The Red Apple podcast network. And I will say this.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you go to a grocery store, or if you go to a diner in Jersey and you talk to anyone, they'll tell you why we lost. The Democratic Party was seen as too liberal and too out of touch with the things that people actually care about.
Speaker 1: That's why we lost.
Speaker 5: I think that we're trying to sit and put some kind of fancy bow on it and say it was this moment that things went wrong. If Democrats want to move back into a posture of being a governing majority party. We need to suddenly start talking about things people actually care about. You don't need to underpay just to say that. So I'm glad this is over. It's time to turn the page. Things are looking good for Democrats in November, and that's what we should focus on.
Speaker 1: Maybe a couple more mentions of Joe Biden, maybe.
Speaker 6: Although I really hope you don't listen to John if you feel like you've got a better sense than what I saw on that report, the conclusions, no conclusion, that was it.
Speaker 2: Guys, Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm my friends. Welcome to the I can't believe it's Friday already. Addition to bus and elease Rush, I'm glad to be with you. The voice you heard was former Biden senior advisor John McCarthy. He was on Fox talking about this big election autopsy that was released yesterday. And we have other people at Rommy Manuel, Jared Moskowitz and others. But there's been so much news that has broken since yesterday. I don't know how much of it we'll be able to get to. We have twenty five, only twenty five audio bites today, and the news came pouring in so much afterwards that again, I don't know how much of this stuff we're going to be able to get to. Some of the news a judge. As soon as you hear that, the federal judge, you know what's coming most of the time. The human smuggling case against MS thirteen gang banger kill Abrego Galicia. That's the guy that van holland his Margueritaville buddy. The case has been dropped. The human trafficking case. US District Judge Waverley Quinshaw from Nashville, ruling from Nashville dismissed the case for seglective or vindictive prosecution. It's astounding. The ruling amounted to an extraordinary rebuke of the Justice Department that, under President Donald Trump has repeatedly been accused of targeting the Finlands for political purposes. So targeting a gang banger who is here illegally doesn't pass muster. Oh, it's vindictive, according to this judge to go after the gang banger. Oh, by the way, Carlos who won the game last night, It must be the other people, because I haven't heard anything about it.
Speaker 2: The mayor, because she was there. He was there.
Speaker 7: Did he buy his tickets? Did he buy one of those seventy five seventy five hundred sets. You bought his tickets? There you go, Wait a minute, So they they won, So how many more games do they have to winship? They gotta wait a minute. They have to two more to get out of this and then they face somebody else. Yes, I'm sorry those of you that don't live in the New York area. It's been like almost ninety years. No, because I was a child when they won the championship. I was a little kid. But it's been like a long time, since fifty three years since New York had something to talk about with basketball. And I'm more amazed at the ticket prices than the basketball of it. How much they're fleecing, I'm sorry, charging people to get in to see the game. It's just amazing. I never heard of basketball tickets costing seven thousand plus dollars apiece until now. It's for not even the championship Gameaker re me. Lakers games are worse. How much do they cost? Wait a minute, you're telling me to go to a single game to see the Lakers. It's like fifteen thousand dollars to go courtside, and people pay it.
Speaker 2: You'll be sitting next to a star. Good.
Speaker 7: No, okay, Carlos, have you ever heard of the movie Debbie Does Dallas? You've never heard of that movie? Tej have you ever heard of the movie Debbie Does Dallas? Unfortunately?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: Well, carlosus, you have never heard of it. Do a quick Google search. It'll tell you. Never mind, don't anyway, there might be a new movie coming out soon instead of Debbie Does Dallas, it'll be called Debbie Does Dolasol. What do you mean, oh, Micah, Debbie does Dolarsol. I'm sure that they're working on the script right now such that it is Debbie does Dolarsol. That is because today we got word, ladies and gentlemen, that Democrat Representative Debbie Washerman show announced that she is going to be seeking re election in the twentieth congressional district. Now here's the deal. The twentieth Congressional district is what is called, in political parlance these days, a black district. Oh you should have seen, Carlos. Eh, that was priceless. Yes, my friends, So like Rachel Dolazol who pretended to be black, Debbie does Dolazol is now and you know who is this? You know who this district? It was the was the congress representative.
Speaker 2: It was no.
Speaker 7: Better person than former Democrat Representative Sheila Sir Phileas McCormick, who had to resign because she faced charges of looting COVID funds to pay for her campaign, and before they could toss her out, she resigned. Wie Washerman shows district has been altered the twenty fifth by the redistricting in Florida. So instead of looking at some of the other districts, what does Debbie do? I guess the calculation, maybe I don't know, wasn't in her brain, thankfully, But maybe the calculation was who can I pick on, who will give me the least pushback or who can I take advantage of to Maybe I don't know that this is the calculation, who is going to give me the less who will give me the least problems? When I jerry mander their district and she picked the black people, I know I'll run with.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't say that, James, you almost came close.
Speaker 7: She said that she planned to run for reelection in a majority minority district. Black Democrats in Florida are upset.
Speaker 2: But what does she care.
Speaker 7: The district is majority minority, meaning more than half its residents are Blacker Hispanic. I will drag her, says Luther Campbell.
Speaker 2: Now that sounds a little bit violent to me, but you know your brother might be a.
Speaker 7: Luther Campbell is known as Uncle Luke from Two Live Crew. He's running. You never heard of Two Live Crew, Carlos, How can you not? This is hip hop history, my friend, Two Live Crew, Two Live Crew. The Florida cops tried to arrest them on stage for their lude performance. They were saying words. This was back in the days when you used to be able to say what n WA stood for the rap group. But it was back in that day. Loser Campbell from Two Live Crew, a hip hop group from the eighties and nineties, is an activist, music producer, former Houston High school football coach. He said last week, it's appalling, appalling for Debbie does dollars all to even think about running in that district. I will drag her, and you know what's gonna happen, he said, The relationship between the Jewish community and the black community will be over at that moment. You see missus Washman Schibltz is Jewish, and in response to some of the criticism Debbie does Dolosol says she sees herself as a unifying figure with a proven record of helping diverse I'm sorry I didn't read the lab. I wish I could do this in the language of the old South. I help y'all.
Speaker 2: I I'm a good matha.
Speaker 7: I try to help all my nigga.
Speaker 1: She went there.
Speaker 7: I try to help those people, build those people. Yes, this hysterical, but here's the thing. Have you heard the NAACP cover. It's became Jeffrey's demanding boycotts of something or another cause. Debbie White, person's trying to move into a black district and take it over. What will the nuble A LCP do about this?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Every day?
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 7: When she made the announcement of a video, she had an Obama poster behind her so people can see it Obama post. I mean, you just talk about the panduring that's already begun. Huh, We'll be back, don't go away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: In the streets, she is giving these people needles with our tax money. We are stopping that. We're not giving needles and TURNI gears and alcohol wipes. And I'm pretty sure story's coming out. I've assumed it, but this could be breaking news. I think some arrests are coming with the same people that are giving needles are also giving drugs. So not only are the people that we're giving our tax money to give these poor addicts the needles, they're also giving them the drugs. So we're gonna stop this. There's no more of this, And they go, oh, how you gonna do it? We're just going to enforce the laws like every other functioning city. I don't know what Mayor Bass and I don't know what's going on here, but we have a lot of laws that make it so all these things we are doing, they're not going to do it anymore.
Speaker 7: That was Spencer practice, suggesting that some of these MNGO people handing out Camon Bass needles might be arrested for drugs. Here comes the story out of from KTLA. Former LA homeless outreach worker accused by FEDS of fentanyl trafficking forty two year old culver Man worked with the Homeless Advocate nonprofit accused by the FEDS of possession with intent to distribute fentanyl. LA police officers saw a methamphetamine and plane view in his car. Additional searches of his BMW resulted in the seizure of one hundred forty two grams of fentanyl and nearly forty six grams of meth. He was in possession of first aid supply syringes and sharp, a sharp container used for disposing needles. Agents also displayed business cards bearing Johnson's name for Path People Assisting the Homeless, a Los Angeles nonprofit partially funded by the city. James Golden is thirdly Okay, let's I have some longer cuts. I'm just gonna I'm folks, I'm going all over the place. We got Mandami is ticked off. Ice is arresting people. Oh, I'm sorry. I got to do this one before the breakout was gonna play a sound like but no, I have to do this story. I told you a lot of stuff breaking Disney, you know, the Rodent Kingdom. Disney is now asking the Federal Communications Commission to consider whether the television program the View should be exempt from its statutory equal time requirements. In a recent filing with the FCC, Disney argues that the View qualifies as a bonafide news show under the law. They compared it to Sunday public affairs programs like Meet the Press or Face the Nation. So that being the case, if the FCC would grant this, that means, of course, that no one could harangue ABC Interview over their strictly partisan behavior with guests, which is ninety nine percent having liberals on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm saying ninety nine.
Speaker 7: I don't know the actual percentage, but it's high. I will tell you something. If they give the View a bona fide news status, every single talk show on talk radio or to apply for the same thing. It is a talk show. It is a gab fest. It is not a news show. Snurbly here, don't go away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: Marjorie Taylor Green was on, I guess he has some kind of news show. Alex Jones following the election results that roll in for Thomas Massey. So let's put the three of that together, MGG, Alex Jones, and Thomas Massey.
Speaker 2: And this is what was said by MTG.
Speaker 9: We just watched Thomas Massey's election. I'll say it rigged and stolen. I have no problems saying that. I don't care who attacks me over that. I know what I saw happen, and I think the country knows what they saw happen and nobody.
Speaker 1: Can deny it.
Speaker 9: That's what everyone is talking about ever since it happened on Tuesday, is that this is this is all too extraordinary to be believable. And Ed Galleran, which is basically a warm body pumped up by money from from Israel with a Donald Trump rubber stamp on his forehead. Uh, somehow won an election with a historic turnout. No, I'm not buying it, and I think I don't think anyone else says either.
Speaker 7: Okay, Marjorie Taylor Green with Alex Jones, James Golan snurly problems. Men have a Let me just go back to this from the view for a moment, folks in dults me please, this is just to me almost unbelievable after all these years of the view being on, all of a sudden, Disney claims that the view somehow qualifies as a bonafide news program like a Meet the Press or Face the Nation. The chairman of the FCC, Brendan Carr, said in the social media post today that the FCC is going to look for public comment on the Disney petition and so you can weigh in if you choose to, all of you can weigh in and ask what is the view? An answer is the view of bonafide news interview program. They would like your comments from the public. And Brandon Brendan Carr further says on the under FCC case law, TV shows do not qualify as bonafide news if their decisions are based on parties and purposes, such as an intention to advance or harm an individual's candidacy, as the public notice observes. Congress originally passed the Equal Opportunity Law to prevent media gatekeepers from deciding the outcome of election. The law doesn't prohibit anyone from having any candidate appear on the show. Rather, Congress intended to empower voters with more information to encourage more speech.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 7: You can weigh in whether the view is or is not a bonafide news program. Now, maybe you have heard this report of this woman, Maureen Galindo, who's running in Texas, and she has been accused of saying some things that are just outrageous. But she's not the only one. You got the guy Graham Planter. He's coming under a lot of scrutiny for remarks he made, especially remarks wishing that a veteran who served this country got a purple heart shot four times by the Taliban. Planter wished said this guy had deserved to die, and that guy speaking up with So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna listen first to a news report about the candidates that are running into some of the troubles. That's cut nineteen, and then play cut twenty right afterwards. Well, I'll take it afterwards from Maureene Galindo, this woman down in Texas, because she is upset with the way her story is being reported. Here's the way Fox covered these Democrat and not all Democrats, because there's one Republican in there. Democrat candidates and the problem is that they're having.
Speaker 10: Graham Platner in Maine Abdul l Sayeed in Michigan, Republican Senate candidate Dan Bilzerian in Florida, and Texas Democrat congressional candidate Maureene Galundo all taking heat for the anti Semitism they've been spewing. The Democrat Glinda who I just mentioned, threatened to jail quote American Zionists and ICE detention centers. Here's how Speaker Mike Johnson on it.
Speaker 11: They are electing and sending people through these primary processes to run for Congress who are openly about Marxists and anti Simkes and have crazy positions and all these really important issues facing the country.
Speaker 10: Congressional Correspondent Bill Mallusion on Capitol Hill, Bill.
Speaker 2: Harris, Good morning to you.
Speaker 7: We've all seen it. At this point.
Speaker 12: Anti Semitism has been creeping into politics big time. There has been blatant, open, outright hatred directed towards Israel. That's from elected officials and candidates for office alike. And we just saw one of the most egregious examples of that this last week. There's a Democrat in Texas named mariing Ga Lindo. She's running for Congress in Texas's thirty fifth district Well. She posted on Instagram that if she gets elected, she will imprison American Zionists in an iced detention center. Then she doubled down on that in another video.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 13: If you are a Zionist, meaning that you believe that you are just entitled to land or someone's just entitled to land based off of religious beliefs, send that you'll kill all of the Semites for it, Then yeah, I think that you're a danger to humanity and belong in prison.
Speaker 12: Congressional Democrats were quick to condemn her over those comments.
Speaker 14: The idea that we have a candidate on the ballot, Democrat on the ballot, talking about internment camp for Jews in America, I mean, I can't believe we got here.
Speaker 12: Then there's Democrat Chris rab who won his runoff election for Congress in Pennsylvania this week. He had previously said the Bandai Beach massacre of Jews celebrating Hanukkah in Australia was a false flag orchestrated by Zionists. Then there's main Democratic Senate candidate Graham Platner. He's been all over the news recently. He sparked controversy over a past literal Nazi tattoo, also his prior admiring of Hamas ambush tactics against Israeli soldiers. Then on the Republican side of the Aisle, Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massey made this comment after he lost his primary election on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: To call my opponent and concede. And it took a while to find ed Galryan.
Speaker 7: In Tel Aviv, gentlemen, So that was what we have from that report. The Democrats, obviously, Democrats are just really beside themselves, well some of them, I don't know. We've seen this problem growing for ages and ages and ages. So is anybody truly surprised we've seen it? Now cut twenty, I'm sorry, cut twenty. Is this woman from Texas, Maureen Glendo, and this is what she posted after people have been commenting on her words.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry to all journalists if I missed your email or social media message, it got lost in a way of hundreds of death threats and the most vile things. I'm in Texas. I know, MAGA. This is worse than Mega. That's because Mega and Zion as one as it just overtaking. Okay, but this is the message I'm just sending out in bulk. I never said I want to use an internament camps, literally never said it. I said I want to close all deten centers, all ICE detention centers, and put billionaire American zionists who are funding the genocidal prison systems involved in trafficking into prison if they committed a crime, do they not belong in prison? The intern make camps comment was made up by a journalist here who literally wants me dead, who literally I believe wants me dead. The d tripleC coordinated all this because they want their billionaire zionists backed cop candidate, the cop, the pr guy for the deadliest jail and all of Texas. And it's I'm getting comments. I'm getting messages from people who've been there too, and I'm against all intern main camps and would like to see them all shut down asops, starting with the many in South Texas. I and also this pack that's spending a whole bunch of money on my campaign. I literally know nothing about it. I know nothing about it. I just keep continuing my grassroots efforts as I've been doing, maintaining my autonomy, my independence. This is why they're going after me so hard because I don't I'm not owned by anybody. And then also for people who want to who are all the people who are supporting and asking where to donate actually shut down my donation tab for a journalist making up this money, And so I'm making a new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so as everybody's fault, not hers, and there she is. Now I'm looking at the clock, and if we get into this grand platinum thing, it will take us. So maybe we'll just hold on to that for tomorrow. I want to leave you with I'm looking at the clock again because I'm trying to determine if we have enough.
Speaker 2: Time for Okay, we may have.
Speaker 7: You have been hearing for years about how bad Portland, Oregon is.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen.
Speaker 7: Carloss Is cut twenty five to a business owner in Portland. Tell you this situation there and this mirrors other blue cities everywhere. Let's get to it quickly so we have time to listen to it. A Portland business owner, Portland, Oregon, this is what life is like owning a business in Portland, Oregon, blue city of blue cities.
Speaker 15: And I have to be honest, I have never felt so unsafe in the city a few months ago. At our bar, there's a group of people that will descend. We have to shut down all the time. Forty five people, two women in the group, sort of breaking glass in our bar, stabbing each other. Our bartender called us. We pulled up the security cameras live. She was screaming. Blood is splattered on the security cameras. The police came. No name was taken, no report, no accountability. And it's not an isolated incident. We've had people that have been eighty six. They come back with guns in hands, standing a foot off of our sidewalk for hours, every single weekend, every single weekend. Our staff is terrified. We've been Derek break In's vandalism, We've been held up by gunpoint and it feels like no one is coming. What is going to happen? How is this acceptable? We need more trained police officers.
Speaker 1: We need them.
Speaker 15: It's like a ton. We are small business owners. We are the heartbeat of Portland and we are hanging on by a thread. And within weeks all I see is the coffee shop leaving. How everybody's leaving. I'm like, where are you going? We're leaving Portland. We're out of here. This is seriously life or death for our employees, for our customers, for my family if my husband or one of our partenders ends up killed, or a customer, who is going to be accountable for this. For the first time, we are seriously talking about leaving Portland, selling the building we own, a legacy we have hoped to pass to our children. But at this point I don't even know if we can sell it. I mean, I nobody can sell commercial property right now. It's ridiculous. This is not politics. This is an emergency. We are out of time. We needed help yesterday. We need help or we are going to die.
Speaker 16: We simply don't have enough police and the private sector. We are spending tons on private security and if it went away, it's the equivalent to losing almost two hundred officers. There is not a thriving region in this country with a dead or dying downtown.
Speaker 6: The losses are mounting and have been ignored for way too long. We are now at a tipping point. People can go anywhere to find a chain restaurant or retail. Locally owned businesses used to be the main attraction for Portland, but these days they are a rarity. The climate to run a business in Portland has become increasingly difficult, especially during the past five years.
Speaker 17: The amount of illegal and unsafe behavior we have to deal with on a daily basis at our Portland locations is unaccemptable. I simply don't understand how the city has become numb to this idea of Portland really isn't that bad? As a local business owner. With my time, I'm going to give a few examples of what apparently is really really not that bad. Most recently, once the Oasis day Camp has opened on Northwest Broadway, the already rampant crime from the New.
Speaker 7: York that one right now, because you've heard that what I wanted you to hear. It is a nightmare. And we've all known this Portland is a nightmare. It's a wreck. Look at what's happening in La. Look what's happening in New York in some places. Look what's happening in almost every single blue city across the United States where Democrats run This folks, this is insanity. It is total insanity. James Golden stunner, you don't go away.
Speaker 4: Coming right back the rush hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Network.
Speaker 7: You may recall me mentioning that the FCC is looking for comments from the public on the view and whether it should be regarded as a bona fide news program. First comment, I hope she sent it to me. I hope she sent it to the FCC comes from Lady Benedict, and she says, the views no better than a stitch and Bitch club with a bunch of Karens. They're not a bona fide news show.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Okay.
Speaker 7: It is time, ladies and gentlemen for the clip of the day. We have the candidate being interviewed running from Mayor Spencer Pratt in La.
Speaker 8: Here he is public safety is a main factor in my whole success as mayor. After eight years of mayor, I will have made La the safest city in the United States of America. That's my goal. With that, there's so much opportunity. Hollywood will come back, restaurants.
Speaker 2: Will stay up, and small businesses will have a chance.
Speaker 8: Hotel will come back, tourism, everything predicates off of safety. If you don't have a safe, functioning city, nobody can live in it. And that's what's happening right now. That's why I'm resonating, That's why I'll probably win on June. And second, like, I don't think this goes to November. People are that fed up. It's not political parties, Democrats or all my supporters, all the lunches I go to all my fundraiser events, it's all Democrats. So they keep trying to put me in these other boxes or political I don't represent anybody but Los Angeles citizens that are fed up, that want their tax money to actually make them feel safe, not go through poddles. Have the street lights work, have sidewalks that actually exist, not covered in human poop and urine and fentonyl needles with naked zombies in front, excuse me, naked drug addicts. The gays are with me. I have the entire gayo period, So I think she missed her, Like who everyone's missing? Who's voting for me? The only people that aren't are the socialists, the lunatics.
Speaker 2: And the communists.
Speaker 8: But any normal functioning brain that doesn't want to step in human poop when they get their macha is voting for me, which is a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of people.
Speaker 18: You said, you said, most of you've probably never heard of Chelsea Handler.
Speaker 4: So here's an introduction.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, they moved on from there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought you might like we can hopefully have some more about that race tomorrow among other raceists.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 7: It's time for us to start packing it in for the day, for the week, day of course tomorrow. I want to leave today with a songwriter, a lyricist. Today is the birthday of Bernie Taupin, one of the greatest lyricists of the twentieth century. And moving on into this one. You know him, English lyricists, poet, singer out John's longtime collaborating partner. Also, he's worked with Rod Stewart, Chair the Motel's, John White, Starship, Alice Cooper. All of those people have recorded his songs. Some of his songs Crocodile Rock, Don't let the Sun Go Down on Me, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I guess that's why they call it the Blues, Philadelphia Freedom, rocket Man, someone saved my life tonight. Sorry seems to be the hardest word. We built this city on. Rock and roll is one of his your song, Happy Birthday to the Great Bernie Topping. It's time for us to take off for the day. May God bless and to protect each and every single one of you, your families and your loved ones. Love and gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing, We are back tomorrow in the morning for both for the Saturday morning extravagance bright in early seven am. And let meantime, my friends, I bid you ad bye.
Speaker 18: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: If you like the.
Speaker 18: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here