Speaker 1: Welcome to sixty agenda. We are back to talk about what they want and today Ben is back with his frequent flyer here to talk about exposure Gate. Get some of his expertise on the aspect of the alternative media the controlled mocking Bird industrial complex. We're going to get into that aspect of exposure Gate, which is kind of the new series slash thing I think is going on currently. So welcome in Ben. Good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Bud Hey, thank you for always having me on the show. I always enjoyed talking with you, and you're right to me, there's no difference between the mainstream alternative media and the mainstream media. I personally don't subscribe to the idea that it's about the message not the messenger. I used to, which is why I actually thought Trump was fighting the good ball for a brief moment of time. But when you actually understand how intelligence networks work, and we understand how Operation Mockingbird works, when you understand how controlled opposition works, to me, the messenger is just as important as the message, because once you understand about biblical prophecy, what they're trying to manufacture, what you'll realize is that the mainstream media and the mainstream media. Despite looking like they're in opposition to each other, they're ultimately going to lead us all down the same path of destruction exactly.
Speaker 1: And so I think these agents are part of something called exposure Gate, which is the thing that we're kind of going to be, you know, encompassing this whole kind of topic around. But essentially what that is, in a nutshell, is the government or this elite cabal will hide something for decades, maybe allow some partial leaks, and then manage the narrative once the truth kind of becomes you know, inevitable, or you know, they just decide to use it to their advantage. And I think that we're seeing a they've always done this. This isn't something that's necessarily new, but it's being done right now at a massive scale, and we can you know, in the last episode, I went into the fact that there was like five different things that came out one day that were major, you know, cure for cancer sixty years old that you could have used lime disease was made in a lab by the CIA, and you know, Operation Mongoose is real, and they were using chemicals to try to alter people's personalities and control their their minds, right, so through vaccines, by the way, and so all these conspiracies being proven true, and I'm going why, like, what's going on? Because this is a massive like the floodgates have opened, and so that usually indicates something major on the other side of that. And so that's why I'm sounding the alarms like, all right, I don't know what's coming, but we should be looking at it. I mean, I think I did that. You know, we should be looking at that. So, yeah, exposure gate is upon us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the reason why so much truth is starting to bubble to the surface is because they want us to accept their new system that they're guiding us into. And in order for us to accept it, we need to become disillusioned with the old system. That's kind of why they ride themselves out. I mean, we both know that QAnon was an intelligence op. We know that the people who put out the Epstein files, the read actions, what they kept back were intelligence people too. And it was interesting that the Epstein files didn't have enough teeth to put anybody away, but just enough to confirm all of our suspicions that we all learned in QAnon. So the question is why are the elite ratting themselves out? And once again, I think we know the endgame and let's just take the spiritual component of it for a while out of it. It's a one world, technocratic driven system. And I think whoever survived this war, however long it takes, and it's different facets of it, they're going to be presented with the question, do you want a government ran by a bunch of Satanic pedophiles that we're trying to fulfill a Messianic prophecy, or do you want AI and then c the Aliens? We got mister Babylon. But that's why I think all this truth is coming to light right now. It's like a false great Awakening.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. And you know, that's something that we kind of touched on with Ryan Dawson that I was talking to, was just this idea that maybe there's two global elite factions of that, but either way we're gonna end up in the same place. Right one's gonna be ran by the Satanic pedophiles, probably ushering in the AI technocratic state regardless. And then on the other hand, you have like the China Iran that seems to be a little bit more more. I guess you could say for lack of better terms, but I wouldn't use I would use that word very sparingly. I mean socially moral, you know what I'm saying, Like, they're not pushing smut and you know, things like that right as much as you'll see in the Western States. But I think they're both just the same. Again, two birds are the same, you know, two wings in the same bird rather and so yeah, I just think we're fucked either way. Whenever it comes to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we talked about it earlier before the show started. Who's funding Iran. China is a major funder of Iran. They impart about twenty percent of its oil from Iran. They helped them out with intelligence, they helped them out with weapons along with Russia. And as we know, China and Russia are all part of the World Economic form. They're part of this global system. I mean, they even have this thing called Summer Davos in China, Like the Second Davos is located in China, so here you have the system. Although they appear to be opposed to the United States, opposed to this satanic you know, pedophile cult with Israel, and the Western alliances. But they're funding, you know, their opposition. It's one big, you know, clusterfuck, incessuous gang bang. And I think maybe to the public it might not look like they're pushing smut and they're not a bunch of pedophiles and stuff. But I think behind closed doors, we don't know who they worship. Actually, I think I know who they worship. I think they all worship the fallen gods. And I think part of this fallen guard worship or being possessed by these demons includes pedophilias. So just because and hey, listen, just go over to like the Saudis. Right, they don't push mutt, but it's no secret what their princes do behind closed doors. Let's just put it that way. So I wonder if the same thing happens in Iran.
Speaker 1: Two. Yeah, that's a funny point actually, where it's like people are still part of it even if they don't push smut, right, they could still be a part of that same elite system where some of them like doing crazy shit like that, but other don't necessarily, and that doesn't make them different. And it's per se right, neph Thunder, you know he's brought up a couple times, these Lloyds of London. Do you know much about them and how Trump's like warring with them, are having issues with them. I haven't heard too much about them. I'm actually very curious.
Speaker 2: As Lloyd's of London connected to the Bank, the City of London, the Bank of London. Would nef Hunter know that.
Speaker 1: Lloyds of London historic insurance and reinsurance marketplace in London, not an insurance company, so Lloyds to London countably known as Lloyd's. It's a specialized insurance and reinsurance insurance market located in London. But it's not like traditional insurance companies. Lloyds operates as a marketplace where multiple finance backers organizing his syndicates come together pull and spread risk. These backers, called members, include both corporations and private individuals. So it sounds like a fucking like like build it, I mean, you know what I mean, like something almost not really but almost like that.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's located in the City of London, which is originally a stronghold for the Knights Templar until the raw child you know, changed their name from the Bowers and kind of took control of the banking wing of the Holy Roman Empire. So you know, maybe those videos that say that they're in battle with Trump, it might be to see people as in Trump as his own man. They're the bad guys. Trump's trying to do the right thing. I don't know too much about that, but if it's located in the cinity of London, just like Candice Owen's husband's father's business, you can't trust it.
Speaker 1: Definitely. I forgot what the company is, but there's major like, like they have war bonds at this one place, and I believe most of the war bonds that got taken out for the war in Gaza were taken out from there. And the wife of the guy, I think it's like his ex wife. Now she's like the richest chick on this show, like one of those housewives shows or whatever. And my wife watches that and I was like, one day, I just did a little experience and I was like, how many of these motherfuckers are connected to people that are just real sucks? Right? And eight out of ten, you know what I mean. I mean, it's actually crazy. This dude, her ex husband like pretty much funded the gods of War. I mean, legit and then like this other shake on there. Her dad's like an ideaf soldier. I'm like, dude, it just goes on, and I'm like, this is actually crazy, you know, so you have it very much prevalent. And it's funny because the entertainment. And that's why I kind of pointed out to my wife. I was like, the entertainment is the enemy. I mean, I'm sorry, but like literally, the enemy is your entertainment. Like you're watching the lives of these housewives. It's the housewives of people that are married to the murderous villains of the world, and we're watching them go around and spending money, all this blood money and join theirselff. It's actually fucking sadistic. Well, it's very crazy.
Speaker 2: That's why I find so hilarious about the whole Candice Owens thing fighting the system, you know, the money she has, you know, she always makes fun of the people make fun of like the seven thousand dollars club per post boy. She got paid a lot more than seven thousand dollars for the post and she fake married Lord Farmer's allegedly gay son after seventeen days. All the money that she is spending, I mean, I guess she's making some money now in the super chats and stuff like that, but the bulk of her money is blood money, straight up. Yeah, and she's never you know, she doesn't announce it, she doesn't donate it to the people in Gaza. She continues to expose, you know, the system one that she got everybody to vote for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just think it's kind of rich. You're right, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So he was what he was saying, No, you're exactly right. What he was saying about that, I guess was he was referring to how whenever I was talking about there's two warring factions in this for control of the world. Trump on one side, not good either way, and then the Bank of London is what has been running everything. Okay, so you're saying that they're connected to the bankal it. Well, of course, I know, I'm not convinced that he's not working with the bank. I wonder what's the evidence that they are warring? I mean, you know, and again, what did you say when you have the best quote about that that these it's these I didn't want to say it's these people that were these families, these elite families that worship guys and then they all like war with each other. Sometimes you have a good you have a good like spiel about that one.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it really is. I mean, if you kind of look at the history of Europe, and we can use the Rothchilds as an example, they were originally brought in to hire to run the banking arm of the royals throughout Europe, and before that was the Knights Templars. So I do believe throughout history you've had these bloodlines that have been worn with each other over power, but ultimately they all serve the same greater agenda. It's really set up like the Game of Thrones or the House of Dragon. And if you you know, you watch the House of Dragon, what is it? It's multiple bloodlines that fight over control of the realm. Ultimately they do so of the agenda of keeping the peasant class below them. They take their genealogy back to the dragon gods, which many of these royal families, if you look at their family crest, believe they take their genealogy back to these gods, the raw Childs. If you look at their family crest, there's a giant unicorn on it. And if you know anything about you know, Jewish stories, king Og, which was a nephelum, was writing a unicorn. It seems to be the preferred mode of transportation for Nephlom giants, So yeah, I think and then throwing you know, China, they are fighting over a bigger piece of the pie too when you go into the Lee family. Also the Rath child's married into the Lee family, they're selling their breeding rights. So yeah, I think it's totally set up like that exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yep, you have a great thing about that, you could say it. Uh so all right, let's get in. So I was just absolutely you're I mean, I just I was almost outside of myself watching the Schellenberger and Joe Rogan interview. I decided to watch that, dude, I mean every it's taken everything in me not to do a whole episode on that interview. And by that, I mean like go like point by point, talking point by talking point, because that's how many times this mother that he pissed me off. It really just pissed me off. I'm like, there's no way you're this dumb like you It's just yeah, and it's the you know, and there's a slight pushback from Joe Rogan, but it was just terrible. Uh so, you know, I mean you've got him us. You know, obviously he did this weird thing where he said that, you know, Epstein was a scapegoat, but he also said that he was doing everything on his on his own and autonomously. So it's like, how could he how could he be a scapegoat because that implies that he you got, you know, scapegoaded because other people got out of it, and so then you're also going to turn around and say that he was like by himself. There's a lot of like speaking out of both sides of his mouth that went on, Like during the whole interview, there's like.
Speaker 2: Stop thinking to Andrew when you think this type of stuff happens. He literally mentioned and net Yahu coming to you know, come in here so many times in Israel and this net name turnaround and goes But Trump is he does everything on his own, He's in his own man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, holy shit, dude, it was It was crazy. Uh yeah, you're exactly right though.
Speaker 2: The thing they want you to have this visceral reaction. I always joke you can tell someone by part of the seven thousand dollars club, because as soon as they open their mouths, it makes you want to vomit, which is all by design because remember, at least I believe within the manufacturing of this prophecy, political Zionism needs to die. So I think there's a reason why they roll out those guys like Larry Lumer or Officer tal Mood or Ben Shapiro. They just want you to get this, you know, gross tasting your mouth, and then what they're ultimately going to do is the usher you into another organization, which is you know, the Tucker Carlson's, the Candas Owens Ian Carroll's, and like I said, ultimately they're playing their side of manufacturing this prophecy and it's going to lead people down that same path of destruction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do you know off top of your head that Ian Carroll tucking Tucker car I mean the Ian Carroll, Candice Owens and Alex Jones connection with like General Flynn and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes even before that. Look at Norman Pattish. So a lot of people don't know this. When Candace Owens first had the public spotlight, she was like fourteen or fifteen, I want to say, and she was suing the Sam's Stamford School Board of Education and apparently, you know, four white kids called her up, uh, said some racist things, and there was a lawsuit brought and guess who her father hired. And this is an unknown commodity at the time, this guy named Norman Pattis, And then fast forward to you know what happened on January sixth. He's actually representing the same Norman Pattis is representing Alex Jones. He's representing Nick Fuentes. He also represented Alex Jones in that BS lawsuit by the federal government for a billion dollars. There's also an article that he wrote, I believe sometimes in the eighties where he actually wrote I don't know why they do this type of stuff, but he actually wrote an article talking about how he was interviewed by the CIA. He was brought No, Norman Pattis is the guy with long hair. Just type in Norman Pattis, lawyer for.
Speaker 1: T T U S T T I S. Okay, go ahead, sorry, I was gonna show him that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually wrote an article talking about how he was interviewed by the CIA. They brought him in, they offered him a job gave him a salary. This is all an article, but he never went back and he never got the job. So here you have the Cia Jason lawyer who represented Alex Jones in the Sandy Hook trial. Meanwhile, you also find out that Candice Owen's father worked at Sandy Hook in the middle of all that stuff. So yeah, there's a huge connection there.
Speaker 1: And I know it's only on Rumble, as far as I know, it's only on Rumble, but I wonder if you can find out a relation about candos Owns grandfather gro contracts, Sandy Hook contracts. Yep, controversy roots. Yeah, recent claim resurface regarding the grandfather, conservative commentator Candace Owns, alleging he oversaw crucial contracts related to the Sandy Hook tragedy. Yeah. Man, that's sus dude. I mean it really very suspigulate Alex Jones because imagine, why is that the thing that got Alex Jones hit so bad? And that is the what you can call out, Like you know, if you had a Supreme Court ruling between say like not that me and you would have to really worry about it necessarily, But like say like me and you you know what I mean, or whatever they can call out, you know, Alex Jones versus you know whatever, and Sandy Hook or hook or whatever they call it, and they could use that as now like Leverridge on why you could be prosecuted for your for your speech exactly.
Speaker 2: That was just to scare the truth tellers at the time, which was right in the middle of COVID. Right. Uh, you say the wrong thing, guess what the government come after you, So don't say it. And I'm pretty sure that once the ruling came down, Alex Jones didn't even try to fight it. And if you were truly innocent and this wasn't some big charade at least, I would definitely try to fight it. I definitely try to bring it up to the Supreme Court. They didn't try to do that. And then once again go back to what's his name who wrote Beheila white Horse Bill Cooper what There's some things about him that are a little bit suspect. I'm super black pilled if you're listening, but uh, or should I say Jesus pilled? Right? He called Alex Jones out as an off from the beginning, and it kind of makes sense, right, in order to carry out your agenda. You need to bring those in opposition to the agenda into the fold. So what did he do? For a long time, he gave some partial truths. No, granted, there's always a little bit of criticism that he didn't go after Israel and stuff like that, but he gave some parcel truths. He was, you know, everybody's conspiracy god, sugar daddy, godfather. Right. But what he do once Trump was, you know, especially the last four years, he started pushing Trump. He started pushing the AI agenda through tech Elon Musk, which is the agenda. So here you have him ushering in the opposition to this quote unquote Golden Age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And when here's the thing like, so, my you know, sugar daddy, my red pill daddy as I would call it, Right, I just want to say because it was funny and just actually say that out loud. It's hilarious. No, But Bill Cooper was mine, and I think that was my saving grace in getting into this world is that I didn't fall into the Alex Jones first. If I would of, I don't think I would have the perspective I have today and the skepticism I have today. I'd be going after the globalist gung ho, let's go Trump, We're gonna do it right. It would be the context was lost with people like Bill Cooper, and I think that's why people like him were put down before this all got here, right, And so whenever you take that into account, kind of looking at what he said, if that is true, and if that means that Bill Cooper was always a si off and he was Alex Jones rather was always a siop, and he was here to kind of perpetuate a lot of conspiratorial content, so that way later it could be utilized during an era that we could call exposure gate like right now, to then prove all the conspiracy theories right as soon as it's a depinnacle that they want it to be, as soon as it's mainstream and not, which I believe we're getting there. That's the whole point. Every dude, z utopia too, right, just to pick something out of the you know, brand new movie just came out, right, it's a kids movie and it's all about like a conspiratorial like it's the whole thing. Dude, having the Bobcats behind here, they're putting in the mayor to the Mayor's like, you know what I'm saying. And then it turns out that the snake started the whole utopia. So you know, I watched this with my sundayay. But I just think it's funny because it's very much a mirror of our actual reality, where you have the controllers hiding this ultimate lie and you know it's about to get out the revelation. The difference is the good guys win there, and they're using the good guys to their advantage for them to lose in our reality. And so that's the difference that I see, and it is mainstream now.
Speaker 2: It is a I've noticed that too. I know I do like to escape from the world sometime, escape from you know, X and social media and all that type of stuff. And I do like to watch a lot of television programs also, so you know, for entertainment value, but also to see what they're pushing. Right, I think we need to learn from them to understand what the agenda is. And the amount of shows now that are on Apple, that are on paramount CBS that involve conspiracy. It's really entered the public sphere of consciousness, and it's you know, like I said, it's a wild time that we live on that whenever something happens, let's just say, like the attack on that synagogue in Minneapolis, that a good portion of the Internet immediately goes fake, false flag.
Speaker 1: I mean, think how wild that is exactly. And you know what's crazy is we do live in a world where you know, there's equal amounts of real with the fake. That is just as unbelievable because we have pushed people, I think to the radical point of yeah, there's really that going on, you know what I mean, Like there really could be that going on. Like Lebanese man could have really been that mad because the bombing and the children in the schools, it had been going on that nobody's talking about over in Lebanon. They're talking about the ones that we did. What about the ones Israel have been doing consistent ever since Gaza, all the way up to now through Lebanon, through you know, So these things are very I think you know that's the point, right, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it's also very controlled. Right, So they do give us platforms where we can talk about these things, and you know X is one of them. But then when you start diving into you know, who bought X. Larry Ellison was a key figure, in fact, gave Elon Musk a billion dollars to buy X. And I knew this from the very beginning. I never trust Elon Musk, and I was, you know, one of the only people out there. The minute he bought it, I started talking crap. In fact, it was interesting. I actually my most viral video I ever made was on Instagram and it got like a million views. And it was right after Surprise Surprise, you know, Zuckerberg push an anti muss thing. But it was exposing you know who Elon Musk was. It was exposing that Larry Ellison, who's connected to the CIA, Mossad, he's probably the largest donor I think Design is Caused right, actually bought X with him, and that it was one large honeypot. But you notice everybody who moved there, especially the mainstream alternative media, and that's like their home. They were pushing it. It's just free speech. You know. Ian Carroll came out and says, I just j pilled or Israel pilled Elon Musk, And I'm like, bro, you don't think Elon Musk knows exactly what's going on. He teamed up with what's it called? And the amount of crap that I got in the very beginning for pushing this stuff. It was crazy, but you know, it turned out to be true.
Speaker 1: It is true, and I think we're really the only one seeing it. To be honest, there's nobody really talking. We're still at the point where we're still the only ones caught it out, you know what I mean, Like we're still not We're not at the point where everybody's like, okay, I'm starting to see through it. Like, you know, people are still praising Elon like a god for saving us by buying X, right, Like they still go on dr rogue, thank god, emon Musk bought X. It says, all right, dude, No, they want as many people as possible saturating this world of digital world of social media, Like people like me and you, we're falling right into it. You know, I'm willing to admit that. Oh yeah, so we could saturate everything with talking heads, talking heads, talking heads, talking heads, And the majority of the ones grabbing the ears are the ones that are usually paid the people that aren't grabbing the ears. And I think that, you know, of course, you also have like the fact that everybody's doing it too to cover up the everybody below that. And also you have people who don't really think, you know, like I don't want to be rude, but you have people that are like, you know, I can't say I know them. I know there's some good guys in this space, you know, like you and others that we speak with, but there is a lot of people who like are just kind of regular people that are like, you know, drinking a beer, barely paid attention. Now they're going to go talk about it like they know what they're talking about. And so you have that is the majority of it. You have the majority of the people that are being paid to speak a certain area that are actually the professionals. And then we kind of fall in the line of like when you see our production and you hear us, you know, without really listening for long enough, you might be like, these are just those guys that drink beer and just think they know what they're talking about, and it's like, well, fuck man, that's done to discredit people like us. They're really doing the work that are not being paid to have some major production and sell all these brands and be a brand wor rather where regular people like everybody else that actually put in a lot of work, and we just want to present information and see if it drives out and resonates and if we're crazy or not. Really it's a check on how crazy we are, right, But in reality, I think that this is all being saturated purposely to make sure that people don't know who you know, they just don't find the truth. Essentially, that's the core of it. And by the way it's set what they trust nothing too. The whole point of exposure gase too, is like if you can get everybody to trust nothing and then silo them into their own echo chambers. If we have a small group of people that do understand what's going on, like me and you, it's going to stay that small group of people because the other people are still getting siloed deeper into their own echo chambers.
Speaker 2: Why you're not getting pumped up to a million followers in two months on every single platform, like Ian Carroll.
Speaker 1: Hockey sticks, hockey sticks bro all day. I see hockey sticks in my dreams because I'm just fucking my numbers are booming. No man, they're going to keep us in our pockets. And I think that that also, it's like, what does it matter if a group of people, like, you know, a small group people know what's going on. The majority are you know, getting funneled into their own echo chambers, which are like the you know, the Joe Rogan's, and then they get a little bit deeper, maybe same triple. They get a little bit deeper, they're probably going to go off somewhere else and not like to reality. Right, So that's kind of how I view it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I also think there's different levels and culpability in this system of control. To your point, Yeah, there's at the very upper echelon, right, we're talking, and I'm just talking about the mainstream on media turn to media, right. I don't spend too much time on the seven thousand dollars club, just because it's so obvious and people who watch my show can point that out. But within the mainstream alternative media, I believe you could say the same thing about some dollar club. You have. At the upper echelon, you have those who are connected to intelligence, without a doubt. We're talking about the Tucker Carlson, Candae Owans, possibly you know, Ian Carroll, and then right below them you have all those who make money off of it right, and they need to choose a side. It's not profitable in saying hey, it's all bs, they're all bullshit because in our tribal nature and the help of the algorithm, that's what people want. So you have the intelligence on top, you have the people doing it for the bag that are just basically regurgitating, reposting everything they said and then below. And I hate using this term because I think these people are just in search of the truth like everybody else, but for lack of a better term, useful idiots who are no longer thinking, we are just reacting as set of Why is Candace saying that, especially when she's connected with her, you know, father in law. Why Sucker Carlson exposing Shapat Lubitch when he's clearly connected to intelligence and we can go into his family, you know what I'm saying. Why Ian Carroll has never met an intelligence operation that he didn't like to defend as a new kid on the block. I mean I can pull countless videos of him defending Alex Jones and having to walk that back. I mean countless videos of him telling people to vote for Trump and then to walk that back, and there was people seven sees is one of them who does a lot of great work in the space that actually caught his attention. And you know what Ian did. He just said, Oh, you're an idiot, vote for Trump, you know. So I think there's many levels. I don't want to throw shade on everybody, like their evil actors, but I do think, oh there's one. You know, if anybody has a blackmailable personal life, it's this guy.
Speaker 1: And an evil actor. There you go. I mean, come on, he doesn't even act like, don't even hide the evil part. It's just it. I mean, he's an asshole even to his fans.
Speaker 2: But I think that was Ackholm syndrome. I mean, who goes abolutely donates one hundred. That's why it's a cult. I mean.
Speaker 1: But what worries me is then he turns around and says, I'm going to vote Democrat if they don't do America first and everything. It's like, dude, you have the perfect opportunity to take these people and be like, look, it's a left right wing UNI party. We need to do something, you know, to unite, et cetera. But no, because you were controlled and you are not what you say you are. You know, you're all for the empire. You're all for going and doing regime change wars one day when we do Venezuela, but then when we do I ran. Now you're renagging on that, and you're turning around and going, oh, I would vote Democrat because we're not America first for this war and you're crying with Alex Jones about it. But you were just school with the Venezuela thing. So I'm confused now because I thought you were all for imperialism. So it's very you know, whiplash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you something, especially with the Venezuela thing. When that happened. You know, one of the first tweets I saw was, you know, nat Rothschild supporting it, and then I see cat Boy Fuentes over there saying the same thing, and I'm like, whenever you're on the same size the raw Child's regardless of what happened, you know, you're on the wrong side. So yeah, you know, I think the agenda is like a pig. Each one of these groups, whether it's a seven thousand dollars club, the mainstream alternative media, someone like Nick Fondez who kind of seems by himself, I think they just slap a different shade of lipstick on it and expect you to realize think it's not a pig or an agenda. But I think it's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: Like he's with the sneak O party, right, like the sneak O the inhabit I mean, he's got like a group of people you could lump him in with if you wanted to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Definitely Did you see that red Pill documentary on Netflix?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: I missed it?
Speaker 2: So they're part of the whole red Pill movement, the manosphere movement. We're talking about Myron Gains, We're talking about sneaks. Oh, we're talking about Nick fuent As, We're talking about clavicular Or he's like the new guy that bashes his face with a hammer to look Max Andrew Tait and what I think. They're like the counter to fourth wave feminism that ultimately brought us only fan models and you know, chicks acting like Corse. They're like the counter to that with the masculinity movement, because there was a real crisis of masculinity. The agenda told us we were horrible people, and then they put in their agents right to create, to deceive a whole generation into treating women like shit. I think it's part of the greater depopulation agenda. And what I do find interesting within each one of these characters, and they're all exposing in Israel. You could throw Daan Bezarion into that one too. They're all promoted a level of degeneracy to a young generation. And there's all rumors about them being closet homosexuals. Why and what you do behind closed between you and God. Let the chips for all the may I don't judge in that way. I leave that up to God. But it's something weird that the leaders of the masculinity movement, there's rumors about them all being closeted homosexuals. And throw Elijah Shaeffer into that one.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, they don't look straight here. Yeah, come on, dude, got the fires of hell burn them behind them. They got fucking you know.
Speaker 2: You know I found interesting. You know Dan Basarian, Yeah, there was actually images of him that were in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now we could see those images without the square over them or whatever that he posted. But you're like, well, why do they even have Dan Basarian's image in the Epstein files and you know, squares over the girls that were with them, And I wonder if those girls that he were with, which are clearly prostitutes, I mean, what did this guy do to his eighty million followers. He had prostitutes, he had drugs or flying around in a plane. He sounds kind of like an Epsteinist type character, maybe less pedophilia, but maybe that black Black Line network. But you know, he was I think dealing with chicks that were in the Epstein piles.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So you know, oh, but he talks crap about Israel. But then when you realize that's exactly what they want, You're like, Okay, he's part of the agenda.
Speaker 1: I think you're right about that, dude. I mean, you know, the guys shut I mean, you saw my Oh fucking might take me a second year. Hold on one second, let me see here in the two seconds, No, I can find accident here while I'm showing it to you. Ye's go to my profile. Speaking of that, you know, I mean, first of all, somebody was just talking about in the chat. Somebody was talking about the fact that Elon was like begging to go to you know, the island, you know, to hang out with him or his brother one of them. They were like really excited, can't wait, et cetera, et cetera. Uh did you see that?
Speaker 2: I did not know. Oh I saw that how Elon Musk had lied about it. And then there was an email correspond and said he wanted to go to the island or what was a good night to go to the island?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What is your craziest part?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so somebody actually reposted this. So Nick Kington posted this, right, he said, why does this signature look just like neuralink? I just flipped it upside down. It's like, well, whenever you flip it upside down, legitimately looks the exact same. It's like, legit just flip that upside down, you got the fucking it's the same. So, you know, an inversion is you know, I mean, I'm not surprised that that would be involved in doing that, but yeah, again, you know it's just like, of course the connection's there, and the way that Elon has children and wants to have children, and how he's like you can have a contractor agreement agreement with me and I'll just donate and you just have them. I just want to spread my seed. And you know, just for the listener's sake, you know, that's exactly what Epstein wanted to do. You want to spread his seed across the world. Right, for lack of better words, wasn't that the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, who knows what type of is? Like, I wonder, and this is completely conspiratorial of me. We know that there's such thing as designer babies, will know that they are messing with our genetics. I wonder if some of these people who are so obsessed with having kids are actually starting to implement some of this technology that they've cut from us with crisper I I. If you look up some of the names of Elon mus Son, they're named after warfare technology associated with the Fallen Angels. So yeah, I mean, fully just go look at listen, go look at Elon Musk's father, right, who literally own Emerald Minds in South Africa, who impregnated his fourteen year old stepdaughter the first time and then left his wife, impregnated her again at sixteen and then got married I believe. So this is a long line as grandfather was part of technocracy in Canada. Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: Magic authoritarian, So they put him out and that's how he ended up in South Africa doing the mining. He opened up the mining company, drilling company, whatever it was, and of course got up to the aristocratic level right and sent the son here to take over. And I think it's weird. You know, of course, you have the Nazi, the space ties, the the high technology ties with Donald Trump, Tesla, Elon Musk. You have Elon starting his company calling it Tesla. You have Warner von Braun, who is the Nazi scientist and Nazi scientist working for NASA, who pretty much started it. And he talks about a book where Elon, well, a man named Elon is going to take us to Mars and rule with a league of ten. And the room in numeral for ten is X. So it's like, dude, what kind of fucking mind loop are we in here? And I get why people think we're in a simulation, but again, this is exposure gate. The idea of exposure gate is the elites are fucking with us, and your reaction is equally as important. Now am I saying there's no channeling? Is there no way they did any kind of psychic future? Chalent? I don't know. Fuck, I'm not saying there's no possible way. But is it more likely though, that they have a multi generational plan that et setup. Probably I think that's more likely, you know. And Kyle here was saying that the EPSTEIN follows or government sieop. And that's kind of the basis of what got me into this whole exposure gate thing was this is too good to be true. There's too many typos. There's too many like just things to connect directly to certain conspiracies. And if you were going to expose all conspiracies at once, wouldn't you take the biggest one with a guy connected to everything and then in the emails use AI whatever technology you have now to create emails or adapt some of the words. But yeah, it's got typos. Let's leave it alone. We'll say it was a rendering problem whenever we trade it, you know, transferred it over. Dude, I'm sorry, but I just can't look past the typos. That's what gets me the most. You have a equal sign. You type the word R A R E, and in between R and E you have a equal sign, and you do the word here in between E and R. You have what's going on here? Do you know how hard it is to type the equal sign on your keyboard whatever you're typing, you have to literally shift and then hit a button next to the backspace, so you're practically deleting it to do it, and you're still doing it that much. I'm sorry, but come on, bro, give me a break. Just that simple fact does it for me? Just that one detail for me, I would hammer on that all day and be like, Hello, what do you think this guy runs the world but he can't type.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll do one more, and I care to see what you believe about this. You know, if I was a billionaire and going over to Epstein's Island to bang little girls and little boys, the last thing I would do is have a paper trail, and in this case, a digital paper trail, yep, and to watch these people converse about these things using terms that we found out from QAnon pizza, grape, soda. I mean, there's just too many coincidences.
Speaker 1: The equals a hangover from ASCI line breaks. Prime Egan debumped that a while back. What is debunking that mean? Like? Did he just given it the reason why it's there? And then we're going to say it's defunk not to be rude about this, confused what that means, because I feel like you could offer me a reason, but it just doesn't make sense. I don't know. I mean, sure, is there some kind of rendering issue, like when they transferred it from like email the file format. That's the only thing that would make sense to me, and I would imagine that would be what they said, but old text format he explained the computer. Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. That's exactly what I thought. And I was talking to my wife about that. She was like, well, that could be possibly a reason. I was like, all right, because it is. Here's the thing. It's to and from Epstein and from other people, so it's not just him doing it. And so I could give him. I'll give him that taking a cup shout out Cakes always got the bangers right on.
Speaker 2: He does. But I also like to say this and that it's all controlled those in the government who are leading the charge to release these Epstein files. There's suspect too. I mean, look at Thomas Massey, who's literally groomed in dem La International, a Masonic boys organization named after the last Grand Mouse of the Knights Templars. You know that Albert Pike quote if it's real or not. But you know, when the people need a hero, and at this time it's really Mason. You got Roy Kanna, who's from San Francisco, and he's not getting elected without a whole bunch of silicon money and silicon backing. So once again you have two guys connected to the agenda exposing it but not really exposing it.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you know, in Tucker. And we'll get back to Tucker. Let's do that right now. He's getting investigated by the CIA quote unquote right or was it the CIA? I think right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said so, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: So what's funny to me about that is a week ago Trump said Trucker's not part of MAGA, he's lost his way. So we've now had a separation from MAGA with Tucker. And so if you were going to build up this Third Savior party, you would pick the guy who's calling out Shabat lu Vivitch. You picked the guy who's calling out the Zionist regime. You'd pick the guy who's the Father of America, as they call him. You'd pick the guy who's trying to save America and almost even sometimes can convince somebody like me, that he could be possibly a white hat, even though I know for a fact that there is like this other layer. I just can't quite see yet that I'm just working on getting to that he's there on right. And So with that being said, you have a Thomas Mackie and Massian Tucker. Do you think that there's a possibility that that could be a third party movement and or a new Republican movement in the future. I mean, Tucker's young, and so's Thomas. They're not like eighty year old guys. And they're already calling Tucker the father of America. And he had a close relationship with Charlie, who people already said was going to be headed towards the presidency. So I wonder, with the grooming in mind and everything else, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, about Tucker, all you have to do because I watched that video about all the CIA is spying on me and stuff like that. But hey, listen, whenever I work for a company and I use their laptop or I use their phone, guess what they had access to all of it. So I think Tucker worked for the CIA, they have access to it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, once in the Cia always in the right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and look at all you gotta do is look at his son, right because in that video he goes, I think government is disgusting, and he's calling out the agenda, he's calling out Trump. But his son is literally a paid liar for Peter Thiel by proxy of JD. Vance Like, straight up, So, how are you gonna say, and there is.
Speaker 1: A connection with there is a connection with deal in Tucker, correct, Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: His son, his son is the press deputy press secretary YEP for JD. Vans, which means name are at home. Let means you're the deputy press secretary of pounds here. Yeah, so it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Make holy shit and so and that's another thing. Scull them bones, scall them bones. I always hammer on this, you know. RP. Tex Mars. I think I put him up there with Bill Cooper, him, James Shelby, Downard text Mars. These are the greats. Okay, it's not the goats. Are not David Ike and Alex Jones. Okay, those guys are not the goats to this movement. The go to this movement or guys like that who point out these things and then die in twenty years later they come to fruition. That's real shit, because no matter how controlled you are, you can't point out a movement that's anti human if you're a part of it that well, you know what I'm saying without like, yeah, so anyway, I almost forgot where was going to that, but yeah, text Mark, what were Oh yeah, the skull and bones aspect. Yeah, JD Vance's scull of bones and there's a long history with the Nazi scull and bones in this New World Order movement. That's all I'll leave it in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think what Tucker and Thomas Massey, Yeah, it does look like they're trying to start another political party because I think, like I said, Zionism needs to die. And let's not also forget that Thomas Massey has a bunch of AI tech patents. He's a former graduate of MIT, which is a feeder into Dharba, which is a feeder into the CIA. So after they use political Zionism, in my opinion, to collapse the system, I think the technocrats are going to build the new system. So I can definitely see Thomas Massey sliding into that position with Tucker Carlson. The Buildeberg, to your point, is filled with Zionists, but it's was created by an actual Nazi.
Speaker 1: By Nazis, exactly.
Speaker 2: Goes back to the Havar Agreement, same type of deal. So there's really I don't think there's any real difference between the two. They're all just different bloodlines. Perfect. So yeah, I definitely see them playing their role in destroying, destroying thesionist movement, but ultimately ushering in technocracy. However that looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that third party movement man, So okay, So we have exposure game getting exposed by people who we could probably foresee being a lot of leaders in this new movement that they're trying to create. So if you want to create, I just want to break this down conceptually and try to together and try to kind of see what we're dealing with. So Alex Jones does his job really building up the conspiracy movement. Joe Rogan does a good job kind of building up this this this young male class of people, guys like you know, a certain any drange, getting them into like you know, working out, like just a certain kind of lifestyle, really changing their lives to the good. But then you have a shift, right with the MAGA movement and kind of pushes them into there. It works perfectly, but you also simultaneously have people, you know, kind of rising up that are a little bit deeper on the fringe side, Tucker crossing these Fox around this time, Ian Carroll Pop's out of the nowhere. Canice Owens goes full fucking full on retard rights the quote tropic thunder, and so you know, as you go, you're like, Okay, that's that's where they're building to. And then now those people that are exposing this are building a new movement, and this new movement we are seeing leaders emerge a Thomas Massey, a Tucker Carlson, people like that, and anybody who joins them and calls out, you know whatever. So I see, and then you have even the radical side of this movement already being created that it can kind of really usher it in, you know, with the accelerationist aspect, through the people like Guenttes who are capturing the younger people, right, the younger generation even than us. And so I think that's genius, man. I think they really are doing a good job. They're capturing a whole generation of people and they're generating them over and once David Ellison buys the media's and we don't have this weird leftist thing going on still in the media, and it's full propaganda from the right and from this new movement. When the third party comes out, you're gonna think, oh, this new movement, like you know, is separate from that. It's not right. So that's how it's going to come out. I think that's the point of Exposure Gate, is they're building up to this mass here we are now expose it all and then run to your saviors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that actually kicked off, I believe with QAnon, which was an intelligence operation. And you know what's really interesting, And hey, listen, I love Sammy t I think he's actually one of the good guys, despite being in a cess pool of you know whatever in the water, right, But that's why I found interesting. So remember a few years ago he was on Joe Rogan and that clip of him exposing uh, you know, the illegal immigration riots went viral. Right, yeah, oh my god, he predicted this. Well you know who he said told him this.
Speaker 1: I know mel Ka and she's who funded.
Speaker 2: By the wellness company. Yes, ties with exactly. That's what I'm saying there's many levels of it. Why I think Sammy t He is a good guy. They have their operatives in there and they'll go on shows and stuff like that and say I'm like, oh man, that's really cool. Yea hey, it will happen. Well, where did mel K found out? How how did mel K find out? General Michael Flynn? Exactly? Ander who by the way, and that's another person who Candice routinely promotes is General Michael Flynn and his entire career pretty much was spent at Fort Bragg and in intelligence, and that's exactly where the SIOP school is. So to me, it's absolutely exactly. I'm still trying to figure out why people for the most part, Uh, maybe they don't have the time, maybe they're looking at the wrong spots. How they can't put this all together about the mainstream alterntive media because to me, it's as clear as day.
Speaker 1: Well there's some context together, and some people may miss this or miss that. Like for me, I'm just a very analytical person. Like I wouldn't call myself like a lot of people go all the way like I'm just autistic with it. It's like I wouldn't say that, but I'm very analytical. I like to assess things like a conception. I'm very I'm very quick to understand a concept. You can give me a few details, and I can really understand a concept almost ninety eight percent accurate with anything. So then whenever I transfer that kind of talent to like conspiracy world, where you don't have eighty percent of the information, you only have a few pieces, but you can put it together and conceptualize it in a way where I've just noticed the more information I get, the more right I was when I instinctually thought it was at the very beginning of this journey. So I happen to have that going on for me. But other than that, yeah, I think that people miss context. One thing of context people might miss is Sean Ryan when he was on Joe Rogan, he talked about of course he gave good context that you could help put a piece of puzzle together. You have to listen to the controlled ops to get the right piece of information you do. That's where you get your information from. You can't say, well, that guy's controlled out fuck them. No, you're gonna get a lot of truth out of that guy. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's why I go on social media to find video to have ideas and what to act. So whatever they say, I'll make a video on the opposite, it's detective work.
Speaker 1: It's detective work. So Sean Ryan goes on there and he's talking about like he's like, you know, he's asking Joe. He's like, he's like, what do you do? You know, He's like, how do you deal with it? You know, when you're dealing with people that may come on here and try to push a certain narrative subtly, try to maybe give you information so you'll repeat it, like Sam and Emma Melka and so he said he was describing because he's from the CIA, so he would know. And he was describing how you know, somebody could go through a three hour interview and only say a certain sentence, maybe two sentences that he needed to say, and the rest of it could just be whatever, But those two sentences are like what he needed to deliver the information and it somehow stands out in the way where you remember it because it usually is pretty important and they'll frame it in a way where it sits in your head and it's not something you miss. Right. Well, dude, I don't know, man, that seems a lot like what the fuck's going on with people like Sam Tripley or whatever, where it's like, yeah, he's probably not control, but he's an assess fit. He doesn't really attention to who he's talking to necessarily. He'll talk to anybody. He'll talk to a gnostic one day and a Jesus guy the next, and you don't really know where you know how he feels because he just kind of lets everybody come on. So it's very good to do that, but also it's like that opens you up for a lot of fuckery that Sean Ryan was describing, where you've got one and you could boil it down to a person. You know, you could have ten people that are cool, but then one guy comes on. It might be the most banger show, but he's got a lot of fucking propaganda and a lot of psyop going on, you see what I mean? And so yeah, and like mel Kay delivers a banger show and something like that would be a banger show, and then in.
Speaker 2: That you get a lot of see what I mean, dude, I remember when I saw that clip and everybody I was like mel Kay told me im like wait a minute, Melky's party, QAnon, Well come on and Sammy T should know this. Yeah, like and yeah, I think I don't want to throw too much shade on Sammy T, although it is a little annoying. Yeah, when he just has a bunch of people Jesus some gnostic ninja. Yeah, and while claiming to be a Christian, that's for me, that's what really, that's why is.
Speaker 1: He And I don't want to be over I'm not gonna be over analytical here, but this is something a question that hits my brain a lot. When I'm spending so much time talking about the rise of Christian nationalism and the mainstream alternative media as a movement to possibly control people and move them in And when there's a guy who I love, great guy, but he's having people on mixed messages being given a lot of new age messages being given. And I've always always I'm like, beware of the new age shit, because that's how they get you. See. The thing is about the elites is they want to funnel you into their ideologies. And for a long time, like I listened to Sam Tripley for a while, and I stopped listening to him whenever I got deep into my conspiracy rabbit holes back in twenty twenty, I stopped listening to him because I realized, I said, there's people coming on here talking about the demiurge, talking about all these things. I was like, they're trying to funnel the conspiracy purists into the ideologies of the elites. I didn't know Sam Tripley. I was knowing if he was doing it on purpose, but I knew that that was what was going on. Going back to that, I think it is what's going on. And so knowing that, it's like, beware the philosophy's you intake whenever you're in this conspiracy world because aliens, New Age meditation, channeling crystals, that's all the leads practice and it might seem great, but it comes with the other shit that they do, right, So beware, and that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to see Bil shut but shout out everybody, but.
Speaker 1: Shout out the whole chat. I'm sorry, I haven't shouted them out yet, have I shout out everybody?
Speaker 2: You know, you do make a good point. And like I said, I don't mean to pile on Sam Tripley here, but for me, and I don't mean to pile on people who believe narcissism, right, if that's what you're exposed to, Hey, look it, as long as you don't hurt anybody, you have the right to believe whatever you want. But once you proclaim to be a Christian, once you proclaim to have a relationship with Jesus and the Most High God, then you're operating in the holy space, right, then that Holy Spirit should be telling Sam, I'm not going to push this gnostic stuff on my entire group of people because that is in direct conflict with what I believe. And ultimately, yeah, that's the main truth, right, I think the main truth that everybody's trying to dive down to get to.
Speaker 1: And it's just there's got to be a point where there's got to be a point where you're not spreading more confusion. There's got to be a point where you're spreading more of a of a consistent message. There's got to be a point where you're not just the guy on the fence, especially if we're it's something that's a major battle for good and evil and it's a spiritual battle and it's something that we really need to get a hold of. Then I mean, we got to get off the fence. That's all I'm saying. So there's got to be a point where we get off the fence. I'm not saying that we one hundred percent de vote ourselves to one hundred percent of crime, but it really just takes walking into just the general message of that. You don't even have to dive into that, you know what I mean. But it's like, okay, well, I'm not going to push the idea of like or at least, if we do talk about it, push back a little with the nuance of like, well, what do you think about the fact that a lot of people feel this way about what you're saying at least a little bit of that, Like, what do you think about the fact that people feel this way about that? Which, I know, what's hard to do, man, because you don't want to make people uncomfortable. So hey, you know, I get it. It's a hard line. I know. People though also that like stopped listening to shit because they got more Christian.
Speaker 2: I stopped listening to Sam triple a big time. Like I said, I mean, there's a few shows that I'll watch that seem interesting, but you know, also I have to, you know, take the medicine that I prescribe to everybody. Yeah, and if you look at it objectively, you know, this whole changing to Christianity, his ties to Rogan and I get we all have certain blind stops, but I don't know, but hey, I ultimately and then ago, he goes back and forth a lot, right, So he'll say something I really agree with, like oh, it's about you know, manufacturing of prophecy, and he'll slip that in there. But then his entire show with guests is just furthering more fed slot or intelligence slop, mainstream alternative media slop.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, you know that's what. That's what. Yeah, there's got like I said, yeah, there's got to be a point where were united on not spreading confusion at a certain point in knowing what our enemy is, right, and there's a certain point where you got to know if you're promoting your enemy or your friend, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. We can't talk to exposure, to GET and the alternative media without talking a little bit about the same t you know what I'm saying. So yeah, right on, no, no, no hate, I love, but yeah, and you know, just an objective question was all that you know, but yeah, I think that you know, Uh, there's a large asymmetrical network of peers that are interacting and working throughout the network of listeners listenership, and uh, we're kind of I think we're seeing it, you know what I mean. And and I come from this as a year of the listeners. Honestly, I really do. I mean, I work and listen to shit and you know, research it on my free time. And I have been for years and decided maybe to do this. I've always wanted to do something they had to do with like talking or presenting. I've always wanted to be like a psychiatrist or a philosopher or kind of speak seminars or do things like that, like I've always liked like Alan Watts or whatever. You know, That's kind of what started my journey. So I've always been into like wanting to do something eventually like this. So it's funny how it ended up being this, But it's like, yeah, I mean I'm objectively. Look, if you ever hear me change my messages or push any kind of shit, hold me accountable, you know what I mean, Because you know, I think that that's real. And I think that if you start with somebody who is starting organically like that, and go with them. As they grow, you're gonna get more of the real information from them, you know, if they're competent enough to present it in a way where it's good information. That's who I would listen to.
Speaker 2: Hey, I would listen to listen. There's a great passage in Galatians five, uh, when it talks about the fruits of the spirit versus the fruits of the flesh, and they're very different. And I look at somebody like, are they showing the fruits of the spirit or are they operating of the flesh? Right, And that's how I really judge influencers. So yeah, that's what I do. Who knows. There's all different levels of it, and that's actually one of the I would love to be able to make a living off of this. But I also think that's a double edged sword, because when you're dependent, as you're living for this, then you have to start pushing stuff that you might not necessarily you agree with, but just so that your customers at that point will keep on giving you their money, or they'll keep on giving you your views.
Speaker 1: Dude, look at David Wilcox, you know what I mean? That guy's Oh my god, there guy's a psycle. He'll say whatever he can is to get some money. I mean, I think there was a point where he was talking about like, I mean, dude, Jesus goes on like everybody's against it, like changing the weather outside. They're trying. They're out to get me, you know, like that kind of thing, Like you know, it's next level.
Speaker 2: Who is hey, just real quick, Tara, who is the Christian You were listening to the Christian King last night? They were all kind of mean, who's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Dude? What's so funny is like we're just talking about this and Johnny Woodard posted a screenshot of like Sam blocked him. He's like Sam winning the war of ideas by blocking interns who disagree with Obviously they're probably fucking around, but that's just funny. That was on the top of the Right Openings. Uh and then uh yeah, I was actually gonna look at that for what we were just talking about whatever, But yeah, man, uh, you know, it's crazy. We'll see how it goes. I think that you know, what comes next is a little dark if people really all fall for it and there's not enough people that kind of.
Speaker 2: You know, just yeah, And if we're gonna be talking crap, I want to spread it around. I should be talking property expose. I'm very suspect of Jake Shields.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you brought up Dan Bilzerian earlier. These are two guys, same message, same time came out boom and the other usc guy I forgot his name. Yes, yeah, absolutely. I think that there's some weird fucking sphere of people like in that realm of celebrity that they like got a hold of. I don't know how what kind of expo they went to. I don't know if it's like Joe Rogan knows them. I don't know what's going on with that. I mean, they like guys that rub shoulders with a Joe Rogan. I don't know. But you know whatever, Well.
Speaker 2: Jake Jim Shields might just be an idiot for getting punched in the head too much. His natural default whenever anything comes out is too bad, Nazi good, too bad Nazi good. And you're like, well, you know this is lining up with manufacturing biblical prophecy. Everything that he says lines up in manufacturer biblical prophecy, and he's he is a Christian grifter without being a Christian. He has come out and said I don't believe in the Bible. He's come out and said I believe in God, but not Jesus or I won't call it Jesus, just whatever it is. But yet he still playcates to the Christian audience by pulling out Bible verses about the Jews killing Jesus and stuff like that. I'm like, wait a minute. If you don't believe in this stuff, if you believe it's made a book, why are you using this to make this an anti Jewish agenda when it should be an anti Israeli agenda. It should be an anti you know, Israeli influence in our government through APEC and stuff like that. But when you group an entire group of people together it's the Jews, Well guess what then all the Jews in America especially start piling on from all these other sides who are just trying to live right. Not The majority of Jews are not connected to the Cabal. They're just like you and I trying to make it through. But you start grouping them all together, and whether this is right or wrong, I'm not here to decide. I take nobody's side but Jesus. But the minute Jews start feeling it's unsafe here and I'm not saying that it's real anti semitsus what, but I'm just saying the minute they do and they start moving back to Israel, that's when you really have to worry about that, because that's what Prophecy says. Like when Stu Peters, who by the way, made money selling a shit coin to all his followers, you know that's pretty funny, starts calling for the mass deportation of US Jews. Do you realize that lines up exactly what's in Prophecy. And then when you look at Stuve Peter's life, the fact that he's a con artist, he's been a carnatist this entire time. He got thrown out of Minneapolis Governor's mansion for lying that he was Jonathan Taylor Thomas's cousin, and then he goes into becoming a rapper, and there's all this symbolition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that he was like a rapper.
Speaker 2: Then he tried to make it as a dog, the bounty hunter type character, and Minneapolis actually had to change laws on the books about their bounty hunters because he would dress up like a cop, tried to create a YouTube show from it, and I think the system was, like, man, we tried to get him to operate as a rapper. No one liked them. This stupid dog the bounty hunter think it was all perfect, dude, We're going to bring him over here and uh, you know, once again, there's videos of him saying that his major documentary was funded by a guy and I don't think it's a problem, but it's funded by a Jewish guy who owns a gold company. Yeah, you know, so I think it's also hypocritical when he calls out the Jews for all these things and then on the same side he starts selling shit coins of people.
Speaker 1: Yep, No, it's absolutely right, dude. I mean, you know, and there's just so many people like you know, you got Jesse Michaels, right, Mitchell's Michel whatever, and he's apparently got ties with Peter Teele that dark you know journalist goes into that. But it makes sense though, because Joe Rogan so the first thing Sneako posted on that one thing whenever he had that video talking about how if AI came it was Jesus it would be just like exactly. Somebody was like, oh, this dude joined the the Church of Peter Teel or whatever, right, and so a palance here, and so of course they have a connection. So you got Jesse Mitchell, but then also like Jake Paul recently, I don't know if you saw Trump endorses him. Right. Well, this is right after this where he reclaims his Jewish lineage. He's been Christian his whole life, but his mom's side is Jewish. So he decides, which means he technically, you know, so he did the whole thing with a Chabad rabbi, so Shabbad Levivich, the whole deal. And now he's getting promoted by you know, Trump, right, So that's kind of that's kind of you know what I'm talking about, dude, where it's like, what this is the third party rights? I know, Oh, I just it just was playing.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is on us Christians. For some reason, we just wanted to look like in the world like, oh we're winning. We got another big guy on our side. Oh my gosh, he said this, he's talking about Christ And you know, I don't think we should put our faith in the world. I think we should put our faith in Jesus. We should put her faith in God and that should be enough. And regardless of what these people say or they pretend to start picking up Christianity like Tucker does despite wearing that Kabala bracelet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the thing. It's this shouldn't care exactly. It's the Babylony. It's the babylon the cult, theocracy, merge it all together. It's the tele Christian martyr. I'll see you went val Halla after I swear in on a bagava Gita. It's the Paula White like I'm channeling w I'm everywhere I walk, God walks. It's all of this. It's the I'm a Christian Catholic, but I channel things with Charlie Kirk and i astro projected in our dreams. It's all of that, see what I mean. It's everywhere. And so now we have this build up of this third party that we're kind of mentioning. I think that's the point of the exposure gate. I think that if you look at the characters, we're heading right into idiocracy. You got whatever the hell that who is the president of idiocracy? The boxer what was his name? He had the funniest name you don't remember. I assume what was the president's president Camacho Camacho man comancho. Dude, this is Camacho, Bro Jake Paul, Come on, dude, Camacho. He's trying to run for president. You got Trump behind him with the purple tie showing the uniparty, because that's really at the end of the day, that's the symbolism that matters, that purple tie. Terry Crews, Terry Crews played Terry Crew's r I p he played, Uh he played?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Wait, Terry Crews played him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought it was the No, it's the guy who played Terry Crews. No, it was Dwayne Elexander. Oh, President, Dwayne Alessandro Mountain, dew Hubert Camacho, that was his whole name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was Terry Crews who played.
Speaker 1: It was played by Terry Crews.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bad. But I thought it was who's this guy? Yeah, that is his name, Terry Crews. Okay, I was thinking about the guy who played in Green Mile. Tell me why I thought that that was who the president was. Yeah, I thought it was the guy who played in Green Mile. For a minute, the dude who died, I forgot his name anyway? Hell yeah, no, yeah, Terry Crews is alive.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 1: I thought it was the guy from Green Mile who is dead. I thought that's who. But I was thinking of a slam and Salmon remember that. Yeah, he had that pink suit. It was he owned that. He was a boxer, but he owned that restaurant. And then it was like a comedy about people who worked at a restaurant and this you know that dude slam and Salmon anyway? Great? Great.
Speaker 2: I have a question, how many people do you think are still following this maggot cult? Because my algorithm it only sends me stuff opposing him, so I don't really know. But I gotta imagine when he starts rolling people out like Jake Paul, how many people are like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is this really? What it is? Idiocracy? I mean, are are the maga faithful still put in their faith in him? Or are they slowly, you know, turning away? I think they're slowly turned away, But we'll see.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, unless you go on Facebook and go into the Christian groups and then you'll have your mind blown and you're like, oh my god, the world's hopeless. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Michael Clark Duncan, thank you very much. Nef Gez and Craig Craig. Every time I see Craig's name, I just think of Friday. I don't know what the dealer is with that, because I see the name Craig all the time.
Speaker 2: For some years. Oh one thing I also want to talk about real quick, and maybe we'll throw in Epstein and tie it to what's the name Jake Shields. So I think they purposely released files on them with the word Goime all over the place, right, And you would think, though, if you're trying to hide his connection to Mosad into Jewish supremacy, you would keep the thousands of documents that talked about Gentiles as goime out of there. But they didn't. And what was the topic of conversation that literally kicked it off with Candice Owens when she posted good morning Goime? You know, but I was just looking on YouTube and guess who. I looked at the Jake shield podcast title and the title was it had Dan Bezaring on it. He had a couple other guys. The title was literally gome United. And once again, when you know what they're trying to do with political prophecy. Yep, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: And they to know that you need to be against the Jews. So going to it, guys, it's just going going food, going this, going that. No, exactly, dude, they're trying because Tucker Carlson know the genie. And this is what makes me sometimes think he's a white hat or he thinks he's talking to people that are just actual retards, because he says things like this, if you want to make somebody who hate somebody, you call them a hater. If you want to make somebody anti Semitic, you keep calling them anti Semitic, and you keep doing all these things, and then you make them look deeper certain you know, truths and etctera, et cetera. But he's like, this is the opposite they would want. Why would he point that out? Dude? That fucks me up. Dude, that's massive psychological warfare, because that's you see what I mean, Because it's like me sitting here, I'm like, why would you give that big of a hint. That's kind of a big hint to give, don't you think I mean? For me? I get that I knew that already, but you're spelling it out for people that probably didn't also know that, why would you do that? Really, horse to the water. Yeah, he's not leading a horse to the water to hate Jews, though, he's leading a horse to the water to but well, really just to hate Nityahu. He's forming it up as a geopolitical thing. Actually, he takes all this spirtuality out of it and says it's just crazed religious fanatic leaders who have funded him and him, and then problem will probably go away. Mostly he kind of frames it if that goes away. So actually that's the issue there, it is.
Speaker 2: I think why they use Tucker. I think there's they want to change everybody's opinion on Israel, right, and there's a large segment of the population, especially generational, that doesn't want to listen to Nick Fuentez talk the way he talks. So I think Tucker is a more melk toast version of that. Still, you know, changing public perception. And by the way, you know, as we've always talked about the actions of the Israeli government, the actions of the IDF, the actions of Apak, they're doing that too, and the fact that they're making public that goes hand in hand to facilitate all this stuff. It's like, you know, I always thought it was funny that, you know, Net and Yahoo even talked about the seven thousands of thousand dollars club publicly, that Net and Yahoo talked about how they're controlling TikTok publicly. Now, if you're trying to wage war through deception, that is the last thing, which is, by the way, besides unofficial motto, that is the last thing that you would do. But they do it. Anyways. It's clear Zay to me that they want it. They're leaving back digital breadcrumbs. And then they have all the influencers at different levels of it, right that are picking up on this stuff, and I just see it happening exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I wonder if I have that video with all those influencers. It's like, why would you videotape yourself with all these influencers talking about oh I call them the woke Reich, and you know, all this stuff with all those influencers talking about how Elon's our friend. That's the exact same video, right that you were referring to with all the and then after that, everybody's talking about the seven grand that he's paying people. Yeah, and people start talking about the geo fencing program going on with Christian churches, and then all of a sudden he makes a deal with check CHQ, which is a pretty much it filters everything on X or any anti Semitic like anything. Right, So whenever people are asking, is nt Yahoo dead, It's gonna give you whever information it wants to give you because it's like filtered by check. Now he's obviously alive, but I'm just saying, for instance, you know, for anything you ask, it's like gonna filter. It's not just gonna be as honest as That's why I can't trust any of these chatbots.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you one thing. U you know, someone wrote seven thousand equates thirty pieces of silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just put that on here without you even saying that. I just was because yeah, that's what I would say, is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the people in the mainstream alternative media are getting paid way more like you know how rich Tucker Carlson is. I'm sure, yeah, you know how richie. And when you start diving down to his biology.
Speaker 1: Self admitted was self admitted wasp bow tie. His wife's rich, he's rich. He self admittedly his wife and him are rich grill Bridge, but go into that.
Speaker 2: His so so we all know about his father working. I believe it was a radio free America, which is the intelligence apparatus for propaganda all throughout the world. But a lot of people don't know about his mother and his biological mother, not the one that his father remarried after he got divorced. So him and Buckley come from the bloodline of Henry Miller. And he is at one point the largest landowner in America. In the early nineteen hundreds, they called him the cattle King California. And he has an interesting story that he migrated from Germany, changed his name and then was just a butcher somehow, and then somehow owned all the landing in America, or at least the largest landowners of America.
Speaker 1: Really, oh yeah, for how long? How long was he the largest landowner?
Speaker 2: And it was a long time in the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Wow, crazy he owned. He said, my ancestors built this country. He says it all the time, like he said, I mean, and that's why I feel like he feels entitled to this new regime too. And I feel like him having the ear of Trump, We're gonna hey, we're gonna have a falling out. Now you're gonna go do the Iran War, but while you do that, we're gonna have a falling out. Perfect time for you to demonize yourself because you were going to do that always. You were always the villain. You came into this as the villain. I mean, I feel like that was always the plan. Even he doesn't mind doing the things nobody else would. He's even said, I'm willing to do the things none of these other presidents were willing to do. And that's not a good thing. He's saying that, like like people think, oh, he's tone death. No, he's telling you. This is just straight up bro, because he's just that villain's I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'll tell you one thing. Looking into his father as well, did you know he was an orphan He was raised in orphanage, then went to another Yeah, yeah, his dad is not anybody. So you're like, so, how did his dad, who was raised in an orphanage and went to the military school then became a gonzo journalist end up marrying one of the great great granddaughters of one of the richest people in America. And then right after that they got divorced. In fact, the mother was a bohemian and she's been described as living a bohemian lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Hold On, back up, we got it. Let's dive into this for me. Hold on. Yeah, okay, so gonzo writer, so we're talking like Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 2: That's what he said writing with Thompson in the very beginning his dad. Holy shit, Okay, this rich blood line.
Speaker 1: And doesn't Thompson have connections with like this whole Eli or Epstein style connection you know, yeah, I thought he did.
Speaker 2: He had connections to intelligence for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So then he marries a super rich, wealthy family. They have two kids, and then they get divorced right away, and I guess the mom played zero role in raising the kids. It's almost like they were just breeding these kids for something. He then goes and marries the heiress to the Craft family, and you're like, I mean, not to be rude, but I mean, how does he go from being an orphan gonzo journalist to marrying two very important bloodlines within American history? Like, dude, it is so weird, and I just can't look past that, especially, you know, I can't. Yeah, I'm all for a saw with Paul moment. But you know what Saul did when he turned to Paul. He dedicated his life to preaching the Gospel, not becoming a major mover and shaker within the Roman government.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're saying, Tucker Carlson's dad married the owner or somebody who's in the Craft family.
Speaker 2: Craft family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, second, okay, and then that's the owner of the Patriots, right, same family. Uh pretty sure, Robert Kraft. Yeah, it's the same he owns the Patriot. But so like that's a mega family, That's what I'm saying, that owns owns Craft owns the you know, Patriots.
Speaker 2: Big family.
Speaker 1: And then I believe, and then they have Tucker.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Tucker was before that. So Tucker married the Miller family. So Henry Miller was the liargest landowner that migrated here from Germany and changed his name. He married and had kids with his great great great granddaughter. They had the two kids, They then get divorced, he moves on with his career and then somehow marries the Harris to the Craft Uh. Fortune.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So you're like, what that's Tucker and he and he's a man of the p people and that's Tucker, that's police.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I'm with you. So his first wife is very bohemian. That's very funny. I wonder what that means. Yeah, that's probably his words, because he speaks like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that family was definitely, at least the power of it was located in the Central Valley and close to San Francisco, so it's a direct feeder into this type of bohemian grove, you know, gentleman's club.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, because the bohemian grove got infiltrated by political elites things like that. But originally it was like an artist kind of it used to be just it's people that were like witches covering, like you know, artist musician, like those kind of people.
Speaker 2: There's a giant gay gang bang, and then all the richest people in the world decided to move in there, and it's only partially now a gay gang bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah's thing ever seen, as Nixon says said, Yeah, yeah, dude, absolutely wild dude. So yeah, he's so his wife. So I was always wondering why his wife was so rich. So she's in the craftman, you answered my.
Speaker 2: Question, Yeah, yeah, okay, exactly. It was interesting also I grew up and I just found this out. I know two people whose parents go to Bohemian Grove. No shit, Yeah, I remember I was in college. I went to SC so there's a bunch of rich people there. And one of my really good buddies I don't want to give away his name, but his dad was the head of some studio, and I remember he used to tell me, Yeah, my dad goes to this meeting up in like the Redwood Forest in northern California every single week, and that's where they like set the agenda. I'm like, what do you mean they set the agenda. He's like, dude, that's just like we're all the most powerful people in the world, go to Bohemian go to the meet once a week a year. And then fast forward to when I started learning about conspiracies.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, that's insane, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, so you'd never got to talk to him, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't talked to him in five years when I started going down this route of conspiracy and finding the truth. That's one relationship that definitely separed. Okay, I literally haven't talked to him in five years.
Speaker 1: What you would think it would sever Yeah, ill.
Speaker 2: People like his dad a bunch of pedophiles, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how absolutely yeah, that's crazy. Uh wow, okay, so yeah, man, we got the full scoop on Tucker right there. Who were there any other? Because I know that you know you've done some deep dive on the alternative media. People who else? Doll we you know what are we missing here? Any context? Any connections with Intel or billionaires or the Zionists or royal kind or yeah. So I hey, I would.
Speaker 2: Look at and I'll promote him, although I don't agree with his spiritual beliefs, but I'll promote him if you ever want to dive into a seven seas his work within the the what's it called the Coulson Capital, the Wellness Company. That's what you gotta understand is it's still intelligence that's supporting all the independent media in the mainstream alternative media, and they do it by having these cutout companies like the Wellness Company that literally funds every single influencer I mean I should say everyone, but ninety percent of the influencers or you know, personalities that you like in the truth movement, and then you come to find out that like the CEO used to work at DARPA. You know, the owner of Coulson Capital, the parent company has direct ties to General Michael Flynn Blackwater, And essentially that's how they supported the counter to the mainstream media while they were censoring them. And that's another thing. I think they censor us so the influencers can say, oh, look at their censoring media, I'm speaking too much truth. Meanwhile, they're funding everything that they're doing through these you know, quasi public private comping I don't even what you call the ones company. I've never bought anything from there. That's how they fund all this stuff. Like, these people don't really care how many people they view get views, because that's not really how they're getting paid for the most part. Maybe the top people like candies and stuff like that, but the most of these smallest people, they make most of their money through ads, and so they can go and censor them, and they can use that as a talking point on why the systems against them. But I always say, judge them by their fruits, and if they're talking points a line up with biblical prophecy in any way, I think you should be suspect of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Seven Seeds. We've had him on. He's great, he had a great Ian Carroll. I was just looking through some of the bookmarks I had from him. I've had so many dudecause he's had really seven seeds got to follow great great faults on and X mostly is where he kind of does all his work. But I mean, yeah, dude, he's got a whole deep dive. You can see on Ian Carroll's connection with the Michael Flynn well in this company H Prince, which is connected with like the whole fucking uh military Industrial Complex, et cetera, a few technologies, Israel, all of it. So yeah, definitely that you know, he even gets into the whole RFK and manaha and everything. So yeah, man uh seventeen is a great follow and he fucking backs it up with the crazy webs. Have you ever used any of those notes apps and ship that people use.
Speaker 2: Bro, I can barely turn on my computer.
Speaker 1: I cannot use those, dude, I'm like.
Speaker 2: And also, if you ever want to know who they're going to target and kill, it's those who can't use technology, which is old people and me and I haven't wonder about that. It's like this new system that they want to usher in. That's so it's driven by technology, like the people, there's some people who aren't good at it, especially generationally, and I wonder what they're gonna do with these people, and I think they're gonna kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, a big part of this whole thing, you know, that you know, we haven't really touched on too much, is that all of this is a honeypot right as well. It's not just about leading people in, it's also about radicalizing certain people into antisemitism. It's that way one you can drive people Israel, but also that way if you did have some kind of internment camp plan, if you did you know, say the Canary Mission was something that came to fruition where they took the list that they had and they actually did something about it. And or the Esther Project Esther, which we can just show both of these just so people know what the hell I'm talking about making things up here. These are both real initiatives that Israel gave the Trump administration oops that they gave the Trump administration to do or America.
Speaker 2: And I think there's also like spiritual implication and it's not just you know, the Jews they want you hating everybody there are a race wars. I don't know if you saw this. And then I want to ask Steven, who is friggin Jill Belly whatever his name is on one of the comments. But did you see yesterday it was all over social media that guy Joker Waffen. No I missed that, But you know what I'm talking about, right, No, I mean.
Speaker 1: All I've seen is that guy that is exposing with the IDF locations are so he's like saying target this target this t I ran on social media. His names like, Yeah, I don't know if you've seen him, but we can get into him a little bit too, because yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, But I mean Jake Paulus had this guy in there. They essentially made this boxing match, right, and of course it was Aiden Ross, a Jewish guy, and it's so stereotypical. I mean, just for the promotion, he wore a yamec on his head and the fight was against this guy named Joker Waffen who dresses up like a clown, goes on the internet and there's some type of program where you can like link up with random strangers and then he just starts saying all these racist things towards you know, black people, Jews and all that type of stuff. And then they had him fighting this other black guy who was an idiot, and there was a picture of all three of them, this one guy with doing a sighail the other guy's been a stupid black dude with this Jewish guy with yamaka on his head behind it. And I hate using these words. I hate using these terms because I don't think anybody should. But I mean, if there was ever a definition of boys slop, this was it. And who was humili and who was pushing this Jake Shields, right, dude, And you're just like, that's what is this stupid? And he might be he might be this stupid and I'm not afraid of him. I'm never gonna see him. I would ever be afraid of him. But he is stupid, like dumb. But you know what I'm saying, it's just all the inconsistencies.
Speaker 1: To me, No exactly, yeah, and uh you know, not top a round two round but too much. But you know, like that Jake Lane guy, Okay, he's a magian influencer. Jake Lang he was you know, going to this he was, uh yeah, he's kissing the wall. But he was calling for a crusade against Muslims. He was the guy that was standing out there with the loud you know, air horn, eating bacon and putting bacon on the Quran. Uh. He was, you know, doing all kinds of ship. It was just very just just disgraceful, just disgusting, disgraceful, all of it. So he gets caught. He's over here trying to solicit a fifteen year old girl and gets caught from one of these uh lane, Yes, and he gets caught from one of these uh you know steing operations on social media, Yes, dude. And so these are the type of people right operating with the we have operating working for Israel, right and also on the MAGA side, that is, you know, pushing this whole crusade, et cetera. So also, just to cover my bases with earlier, the Canary Mission here is a doxing website. Canary Mission is an anonymously run doxing website. It was established in twenty fourteen and it's for personal information of individuals. It deems to be anti Israel or anti Semitic, and so you see there it's anti Israel primarily targeting students and professors at North America universities. Now, the site has been described as a blacklist and a criticized for weaponizing accusations of anti Semitism. I think that, you know, when you put all this together, is one big picture with the DHS buying all these warehouses, making sure they have infirmaries in them for if people were sick, quote unquote right. I don't know, man, It just reminds me of the you know, Nazi Germany Gulag shit as well Project Deester. This was like a simultaneous thing. Maybe not. This was the newer rendition of Canary Emission Heritage Foundation, which is the right wing Israeli ran think tank and lobbyist arm of DC where they were trying to suppress pro Palestinian protests, etc. Anything they classified as anti Semitic, which of course we saw earlier is anti Israel. So we're on a list. My point is it's a honeypot, these guys that we're looking at, these alternative media And the point in saying all that is these alternative media people who are leading us into oh, you're just goy slop and you're just doing this, You're getting fucking blacklisted. Bro. Every time you like that video, every time you save that video, every time you hate on him, you're getting put on a list of like, Okay, this person's cool for now, at least for now, and then you're getting put on a list of this person needs to be watched at all time. That's real, That is not bake.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I think it goes back to the sentient world simulation. I think they're harvesting all of our data from these third party data brokers to uploaded into their simulated world of America where they then test syops on us. To your point, that's a honeypot. All of what we talked about before, all of X is a honey pot. All this place where I get talk in freedom and no Jewish control over X. Meanwhile, Larry Elson literally owns part of X. Yeah, and once again, are the mainstream alternative people stupid? Because that all that took was a five minute Google search on who owns X? Or are they pushing the agenda? And I don't think they're idiots. I think they're pushing an agenda or or they're doing it for the bag.
Speaker 1: Yep so netfunder. Just while we're right next to what I was saying about the whole camp situation and the whole weird situation. Netfunder sent me an email earlier today shout out nev. I did email you back. Hopefully didn't go to spam, so you can check that. But here we go. I'll put this up. He sent me a video in Dallas. There was this odd event that took place in the thirteenth so two days ago. Check this out. Tell me if you can hear it? All right? You can't hear you?
Speaker 2: No, I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: On one second. Oh, I know why because I didn't put this ound on it. Usually I do right away, but I wasn't planning on doing a video of that screen. So on one sec.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what he said. He what a Sickoh real quickly? Not just go ahead a jeez. Mac said he texted and said he had to wait until she was sixteen.
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: That guy Jake Laying?
Speaker 1: Really what the fuck? Oh yeah, you're fifteen. I gotta wait till you're sixteen?
Speaker 2: Man, that's not how old is he?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, he's likely. He looks like he's in his mid to late twenties. Yeah, no, he's yeah close to thirty. Yeah, definitely, maybe over thirty. Yeah, I mean the guy looks like he's got a receding hairliner.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with people? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean I can name a few things. You know, you go to the wall. You know, you gotta say you got to make a couple of deals. You know, you got to grease a couple of palms. Maybe you know, do worse than that. All right, check this out. Tell me if you could hear it though, Yeah, okay, I can't hear it.
Speaker 2: Can you know?
Speaker 1: Oh that's you can't hear it?
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Fuck why it's so weird? It's got the Okay, well, let's fucking know. Okay, there was a there was a drill ranted a walmlet. It was a drill in case like an emergency happened. We're gonna get you guys, you know, set up medical all these things, and you know, the whole long trope of BENI camps in walmarts being blacked out, gates put around them, turned into a camp. So it's very odd that, you know, that's kind of going on in Dallas, especially because we talked about the FIFA game that's going on in the fourth in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Oh what a great place to have it though, right on the border. Well yeah, and you can then blame the weak border for allowing you know, Israeli and Islamis coming through probably wearing a property of all the sweatshirt. Uh, you know, that's the perfect place to have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were handing out free food, sayting it was a practice. The thing is like, you know, the synagogue just had a drill two three weeks ago. You know, they had a drill the day of nine to eleven, so they can mitigate the fucking losses because thousands of people died that you know what I'm saying. They have drills all the time, and they're preparing for things. They have simulations for things before they do them, like for instance, for COVID, right before COVID, you had Bill Gates right before a lot of things. I mean, it's just it's it's a known thing that this is what they do, which makes sense if you were going to do something like this and you wanted to make sure it didn't get too out of hand, this is what you do, and of course you do it regularly enough that it's not suspect.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is how real are a lot of these videos that we see though, I mean, at this point, maybe that's the point. How much of it really is just AI slop? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, while guy holding his phone, you know, taking a selfie video of something I can trust a little bit more than you know, just a uncontextual video of like a crowd of people that they say they're starving and they go they're starving in Gaza and then there's just crowds of people that look like like the War of Z or the you know, you know, the Z War or whatever it was with Brad Pitt with all the zombies. It's like, all right, is this real? Like what the fuck am I looking at here? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Let me see. Speaking of that, there was this ah, I don't think I had it shit, Okay, well whatever. There's a dude who lives right by a base I believe in Missouri and he was just there was just drill sirens going off and he was like, this is not normal. He's like, I've been living here in fifteen years and it's just like they don't do this shit. So so yeah, there's some odd shit going on, man, very crazy. We'll see how it goes. You know, we've talked agnauseium about the war, what might come, what's going on. It's on the ground whether or not that happens. Brian Dawson seems to think that that's not going to go down. I think that, you know, we'll see if they do get there. It's clearly a suicide mission in order to sacrificial lambs, to get us over there with some real numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you what do you think? Well, you know, I thought about this. I wonder if we could see this war stop and then pick back up a little bit. I wonder if they come to some type of agreement truce after they destroyed the Dome of the Rock, so they could start rebuilding that third Temple. And just imagine if you're just an American citizen, you know, you know that they're trying to manufacture biblical prophecy. Tucker Carlson has come out and said, this is exactly what they're doing with Shabad Lubitch, and they have this truce, they actually do do it. They're building this up, and then Donald Trump returns to politics within America. I shouldn't say returns, but you know, it kind of seems like they returned to handling domestic stuff with the Zyocartel intact operating with impunity. To me, that is when we were really going to start seeing this resentment just percolate and percolate and percolate. You might see them building this, you know temple, some more horrific stuff will be going on in Gaza, all that type of stuff, And I think that that is what's ultimately is going to turn everybody against Israel because remember, in this end time scenario, even the American people or the American government, should I say, uh, turn on then again is America Even in revelations there's also discussions about that, but there's people.
Speaker 1: There's people that say that America has to be Babylon. So it could go all kinds of either way. Right, There's a lot of debates on that particular aspect of it, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think if it does end in the next two or three weeks, then it's going to pick back up, and that's whatever. The next time it picks back up, that will be when it's all on Israel. That's when they will have lost all public support that's when all countries will no longer because you can't put the tooth back into toothpaste. Like the Israeli government's name is dog shit with the people in every single country absolutely unless you are Heart and Zionus or you know, whatever you want to call yourself. But there's no putting that back in the tube. So yeah, I don't know. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna get a little bit deeper into the words stuff. There's a couple of breaking news things going on here. Look at that. We got live breaking news right here. That's why you got to follow me on X. Dude, I'm telling you right now, sixty agenda at sixty agenda on X. You follow me there, do I'm telling you, bro, I get shit right when it happens. Hot off the fucking shit. And I'm looking up to see if there's any articles online, and there's none, so you know, I can't even verify it yet, but I'm sure you know usually it gets verified a little later. It's kind of crazy. But first off, before we get off of the topic of the day, the last analogy while we're on analogies, I want to give is right now, you have a large awakening going on because as we talked about, the conspiracies are going mainstream, right, and as it happens, I liken it to people getting off of an airplane. Right, You've got people standing with their signs up, you know, and imagine like you know Ben, you know, Ben's getting off the airplane, right and Ben, you know, he's walking towards all these cab drivers and they all got the Bend name, you know, and all these people up front are the Fuenttes, the injur Tate, the Joe Rogan's, and then back there you know you might find you know, that's the guy that's supposed to take you home. These people are gonna take you and they're gonna take you to the throw you in the trunk. They're gonna take you to the river, and you're gonna be dead right, You're they're taking you to slaughter. And the people in the back, they're really supposed to take you home, you ain't seeing them. And that's what I liken to this great awakening that's going on right now in this exposure gate. They want to saturated with people you can't see who the real you know you just got, you know, and you can like in that you know, all types of different people will take you all types of different places. One person might take you over, you know, to the bar. You may go do some cocaine down in the alley somewhere. You may go get killed with one of them, Like everybody's going something. But the ones that are taking you home, they're hard to find because they're just in the fucking sea of filth. Right, And so that's what I'm kind of that's how I imagine this landscape right now. Uh So, anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really helped me kind of determine or navigate through all this. It was after learning about the control structure of kind of you know, America and this earth. But it was when I read the Bible, because what you'll find out is we are either in the pre millennial orrain, which I believe in this is Satan's kingdom, or we're in Satan's short season, which is definitely a possibility, and it's all part of Satan's deception. Regardless, Satan's in charge straight up with the earthly actions that go on. So and also this is also interesting too, whether it's the end of the seven years, right and we're in the pre Millennial reign or the end of Satan's I guess it's a tongue twister for me Satan's short season. Guess what. Nowhere in scripture does it say that humans get together and overthrow This is some the government nowhere right.
Speaker 1: Their savior comes before Jesus.
Speaker 2: That it's a supernatural force that puts an end to it. Specifically, in Daniel eight it says a non human force. So I quickly came to the realization that anybody claiming they're overthrowing the government in a position of power, and there's all types of power within the government, you know, within the media, within social media that's pretending to fight the system. To me, it's just a pology. It's just a lie, and they're either a puppet of Israel or Rome. But you know, at this point is really a difference.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Yeah, No, I've well said, and I think that we covered a lot of this what I think is going on with the ship, So will wind down the show. I got a couple of things that, like I said, are going on fresh as going on right now? Okay, one second, okay, let me pull this up all right.
Speaker 2: So we have.
Speaker 1: China completely surrounded Taiwan. Yeah, so I went to try to see if there's anything that had, you know, online about this. There's just one thing from six days ago. So so let's do this two hours ago, you have all this activity. Okay, six days ago they admit that there was eight Chinese planned vessels around the territory admid ongoing sovereignty tensions, So there was a build up six days ago. It is possible that what we're seeing on X is real. They're literally using X as something that they're like, you know, referencing. So whether or not you know, this page is as legit as the one that they're using, obviously, I don't know. But you know, it's funny how articles have to use X to really get their news because that's how fast it comes on X. And that's what I was saying, So maybe this gives it some more leverage. Twenty minutes ago, President Trump is calling on the NATO to help with the United States war.
Speaker 2: And I ran, well, what a great time for China to go into Taiwan, right we pulled all of our vessels. What a great time, and what a great time if you want the Western Empire to collapse after it wasted all of its ammunition on what's going on in Israel and what's going on in Ukraine. You know, perfect guess what China has been telling us. Oh, I love JT falls jay Z is a good guy. But you know, China's been talking about how they're going to go into Taiwan for the past four or five years and I think it's either twenty twenty six or twenty twenty seven. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but they've been saying, we're gonna do it, then, We're gonna do it, then, we're gonna do it then, And we've come to that time. Yeah, and where the other you know, pressure points are on the globe. Like I said, this is the most opportunity time for them to do it, right.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're exactly right, dude. It's very crazy. It's some wild shit. So that's some development going on right now. I don't know if you saw I talked about this earlier. Laura Lumer is saying that uh India needs to hop in. Have you seen that? Am I still sharing?
Speaker 2: So I can't say no, Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: So you got this constantly having phone calls with President Trump. I wonder why the CIA is investigating Tucker. You know that She's like, okay, they're all like talking. They're like, okay, it's time to initiate project fucking uh you know, uh controlled op. You know, we're gonna really deepen the sever between MAGA and Tucker as I we deep in the war. I mean, let's call in India. I didn't get them going with fucking you know, Israel and everybody.
Speaker 2: Isn't it wild that she is actually presented as being associated with Maga. I mean, isn't that wild? Yea or Larry Lumer and riding around with Trump on his plane.
Speaker 1: She's yeah, yeah, I don't get how she has the ear of of him at all. Uh. But you know, whatever your goal is.
Speaker 2: To kiss everybody off, just send her out. Yeah, that's the only thing I could think of that, And that's why that it's the only thing.
Speaker 1: He sent her out, But he sent tuck her out. So it's like, clearly he doesn't want to do better. H of course he confirms his Uh, he's alive, guys, and he doesn't spoke.
Speaker 4: On he's got five fingers.
Speaker 1: So Sam Tripley and Johnny Woodard right now are having beef on X are having beef on X about h Johnny Wordard saying, listen, this is a real video. This is not AI. That's a real coffee cup. That's not what fake coffee like stop and Sam's like, no, dude, coffee spills. He's like that shit spilled to the brim and should spills. Sam's doing this like weullget you know, they're doing a beef online right now. It's very funny. That's what's going on on X between those two that, Like I saw a minute bill, but it is funny. I was pulling this up and I saw more of it. I was like, oh, I see what's going on. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's funny. I don't know if it's real or not. But I saw somebody on X say that they ran it through one of those machines that determines whether or not it's AI yeah, and it came back as a seventy eight percent chance of being AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And a lot of people say that those aren't reliable. You know, it said it was ninety eight percent chance that you know, him getting pulled out of the rubble was real and not AI. So I don't know you know again, you know in real world we're living, dude, We're living in a world where you cannot verify any.
Speaker 2: Ops bots and sy ops. That's all it is. Takes a narrow path with Jesus man. I swear to God, it's so dark and so crooked. That's another thing why it's just all this stuff. It doesn't drive me to live in fear. It just drives me to really focus on my relationship with God.
Speaker 1: Absolutely in a little bit of common in a little bit of comedy, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of comedy.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Then again, who knows that Tim Dillon? I think he's part of the dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, he could very well be. He could very well be. Uh, you know, I think that he's he's been plugged in with Curtis Yarvin for a long time. He when he when he talks about oh yeah, he interviewed him years ago and yeah. But the thing is he also talks about like he knows what these tech bros want. He's talked about the same things we talk about in a funny ha ha way, like he talks about he talks about exactly he talks about some deep ship like what we talk about but he does it in a way where people probably laughing off is just like him being tim But dude, he's being more honest when he tells you that these tech bros want to go, you know, live on their own on another rock, or do this or that, live forever, all these things and you know, let you die and he worms or whatever, all those things. He jokes about it real and even here, Uh, the only way, you know, the only way to sell it to his base is just say that the world's ending. I thought across the groceries would go down. No, no, no, we're just ending the world. We realized we couldn't do any of that. We should watch. This is good and they're.
Speaker 2: Getting something out of this. It is the only religious and all that stuff to the people.
Speaker 5: Although you want the mess, you don't go to the rest work.
Speaker 2: That this is what we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're on our taxes in the world.
Speaker 2: We realized we couldn't.
Speaker 5: Let's be honest, we're ending the world.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's pretty simple. There's zero way you're ever going to afford a half. Let's rapture you all. Let's rapture you all. It is the only set you have in a good life.
Speaker 2: Right now is to hasten.
Speaker 5: The rapture that is right now, the fall and economic policy of our country currently right now is the rapture it is that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever listen to him Doyling? By the way, oh full stop. I used to love Tim doing. I still do, in fact that I have. I've only ever paid for one Patreon. Oh yeah, I paid for Patreon. I thought too, that's so money. Him and Ray comp were hilarious.
Speaker 1: I like, absolutely, dude. There was so funny, and he just has his pulse on the nation. Like whenever he was making a joke about how people whenever they get old, they realize that they need to love something, Like these boomers realize they need to love something, so they just like get an animal. And that's like their whole life is like their dog or whatever. It's like they their sons are living in apartments and squirrel, you know, dying, you know, this whole economy and everything, and they're just like, ah, you know, my puppy or my dog, you know, you know, And that's just so true. Like everybody knows the old like you know boomer who's just like obsessed with their animal.
Speaker 2: But Jes made a good point on Tim Dillon, which I kind of felt as well. He's like the new Alex Jones in fact, yeah, he's the time mainstream conspiracy type of deal. He's slipping right in there. You know that Candice is reposting his stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think you're right about that. Yeah, you know, And he's in the sphere. He's in the sphere.
Speaker 2: You know, he talks about it. In fact, his whole joke is how rich he is and how poor his listeners are.
Speaker 1: And he does not mind exactly, he does not mind. He's like a Trump in the way he doesn't mind being the villain to tell you the reality of like, yeah, I don't care, you know what I mean, Like just simple as that, don't give a shit, you know, And I'm above you and I'm better and you're not doing well and that's not going to change. And I'm going to keep doing better and you're going to keep doing works and like he those are the jokes he gives, and it works, It really does somehow, you know. So, but that's hilarious, you know that, you know, I think that, you know, part of me always thought, you know, maybe that's just to wake people up and give people to like be like, all right, motherfucker, what you know, because I feel like that's what that would do for me, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Can I address one question real quick? Yeah, yeah, whether or not I'm a pre millennial less or a Satan short season person. Personally, I believe we in the pre millennial reign. However, I'm not dogmatic about it. I'm well aware that we're possibly in Satan short season, and I think that they make a great point. However, the one thing I will say is we should not let eschatology divide us when we have the great commission to unite us.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we're gonna have to bring on j Z. We're gonna have to bring on g Z and Morphia's and have them, have them, have them, have him duke it out, have him have a debate. Dude. Yeah, it's been a couple of day thing now, and I love it. You know, it's all happy, you know what I mean, It's all healthy, you know, and even very good about it too. It's not like, yeah, yeah, we're both correct, he said. Yeah, Morpheus will probably be the best person to debate because he's gonna concede by saying like he's like, well, Gay, you're right, but so am I. You know, That's that's my favorite person argue with because they're like, but we're saying the same thing in a different way. You know what.
Speaker 2: I love that whether you're in Satan short season or a pre millennial believer, there's no denying that manufacturing prophecy. In one aspect, they're trying to make it look like or usher in the Antichrist. On the other side, if you're in Satan short season, they're trying to make it appear as if Jesus or didn't return. So but in both cases you have to admit their manufacturing prophecy. And I think that's where it can unite us. Oh yeah, whether I've had an a knowledge about it.
Speaker 1: Whether it happened or not, they're using your beliefs against you to manufacture the optics of prophecy so they can usher in this BT system, the new World Order, whatever you want to call it. It's always been the plan and it hasn't changed. And yeah, that's that's that's the core of it, and that's what I try to focus on. And and yeah, and uh, by the way, guys, you know, I've been pretty distracted with current events, you know, the Epstein files, the war. We're going to get back to our regular scheduled topics. I've got a fire, you know. We're gonna get in all the different apparel that has the fingerprint biometric tracking involved with the logos and the inside of it. So we're gonna get all the different companies that are that are doing this. The EU is making it long now where you have to have trackable apparel. So these are things that you know, we're going to get back and do the core of what we should be talking about, which is the technocratic build up of the digital twin, you know, and what we talked about, the sensing world simulation that you know, they're trying to build up so they can enslave us all in a digital prison. So that's the core of it. That's the sixty agenda. So we'll get back to that regular scheduled shit. And by the way, I will be revamping Mystery Babylon Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon. I've been planning to do that since I started this podcast, and I'm finally going to get to you guys the next week or two as well. So Ben, thank you so much for coming on. I'm excited. Maybe I'll have you on a couple of those while I do that, because I know that you enjoy those topics as well, So I'm excited to see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Thank you for having me on. It's always a pleasure. And shout out to the audience. You've got a good group of people that tune into your show. Definitely very insightful. That definitely bring things to the conversation that I had no clue about. So thank you very much for adding on to all that stuff. And it's one big community, right.
Speaker 1: That's what it's supposed to be. Everybody's supposed to bring. You know, nobody's better than anybody. Nobody's got. You know, I'm not gonna know all be all and all nothing at all, And you know, I'm just here to have fun and talk about cool shit that I found out and whatever else that anybody else found out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one more thing, Conspiracies without the truth is just another sigh off. And the truth is salvation through our creator and our Misside Jesus, and I think that we should use conspiracies to point out what's wrong or a fallacy, but ultimately lead them to the truth and I think that's why we should all do it, and we can all do that in our everyday life. So whether or not you're on YouTube screaming at the top of your lungs and your uber drive as you're driving uber Jeezy, screaming at the top of your lugs hoping I go screaming. But I think we can all do that, but hopefully point it all back to God in Jesus.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, I had a great time today, dude.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We've been doing some bangers back to backs together, Ben, thank you, and yeah, shout out to the chat. You guys are awesome. Anybody who came over from the past recent episodes I've been doing, uh, traveling around with everybody else doing the continentals and whatever else. Thank you for coming over and hope you stick around. I got something coming out with Nugget News. He's an Australian alternative media guy and so check that out. Nugget News, so be coming out with that this week, you guys. Check out our conversation. He's gonna come on this Thursday and talk about the the nine to eleven style event that happened in Tasmania where he lives. That got their guns taken away in Australia. So for our Australian listeners, do we have be ready for that, stay tuned and if any of you requested me to get on there, thank you. But yeah, so that'd be cool. I'm excited because I never even heard about that, like what that what happened? I forgot what the name even was to the event. That's how little I know. So I'm excited to learn all about that as well. Okay, thank you for co or on Ben. Tell me they can find you as always.
Speaker 2: So you can find me at End of the World News on Instagram and you can find it at End of the World's News on YouTube. But I would say just go to my Instagram and it has a link to my YouTube handle there because it's kind of a hard handle, or on Spotify. But if you're watching this on YouTube, then just go check me out there. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're on social media, I employ you. You got to follow us on all the platforms.
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 1: Just do it. Instagram, YouTube, just go there, go there. If you can find us, do it. Thank you, thank you. Yeah, yeah, We'll see you all around. Thanks for coming and hanging out with us. Martin Bryant shooting in Tasmania, lost your guns over that stile. Thank you, Cake, and I knew you'd be excited for that show, So stay tuned for that show on Thursday. All right, Thank you guys, See you round