Speaker 1: Thereu en sholling the bitter, who can you hear telephonern.
Speaker 2: GINSI suppost dot conzie telephonyron.
Speaker 3: A yah become a dansor post.
Speaker 2: Depost sneach white gin, the immagarada ourse danzee in the lynx depost fear and dunk bitter.
Speaker 4: Dunzie and the peduited. Then you see here the disenguish a malsu en.
Speaker 3: Sholling the bitter, who can you hear telephon neuron.
Speaker 2: Gins It suppost dot conz.
Speaker 1: Telephone a yah become a du post depost.
Speaker 2: A sneached white gin, the immagarada ouse danzee in the lynx depost fear and dank bitter.
Speaker 5: Suppose you're at the home of an acquaintance with that man at your place, buy enen we've rung the may I perhaps make a telephone call at your place?
Speaker 3: Do we like by enan telephone Iron Davies, you like by enan telephone iron.
Speaker 6: The fact air, But of course abanatulich the telephone is over there? Does telephone and start TRUBM? Does telephone start TRUBN?
Speaker 5: Do you have the telephone number?
Speaker 2: Amzdi telephone Noma, hamzdi telephone Noma.
Speaker 5: Or do you need a telephone book?
Speaker 2: Would a parent a telephone bour? Would a parent a telephone?
Speaker 1: Bur Zangzi, I have a telephone number Jaba and a telephone Noma, but I'm not sure aber shintiya, aber hintiya.
Speaker 5: If it's the right one, one is understood.
Speaker 1: Obestirichtigerst obstirichtigerst.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if it's the right one.
Speaker 1: If binistya obostirichtigerst. If beinist yer opostirichtigerst.
Speaker 5: You try your call but it turns out to be the wrong number, say it's not the right telephone number.
Speaker 3: Is a Snistiriga telephone? No ma is a Snistiria telephon?
Speaker 5: I have another one here.
Speaker 3: Ye here, no reina I reine here.
Speaker 5: You try your call again. This time you get through, but the person on the line talks very quickly. Say to your acquaintance, I believe that's the correct telephone number.
Speaker 3: Ikla does, Ikla does, but.
Speaker 5: I don't understand what he's saying.
Speaker 3: About.
Speaker 5: At is act, your acquaintance takes the receiver and helps you with your call. When you're done, say thanks a lot, feeling dunk, you're welcome guita Later over a cup of coffee. You ask him about his work and his family. I'll kill you what to ask. Where a question contains the courtesy word, then you should add it to the end of your question.
Speaker 2: Frag zen abet.
Speaker 3: It for abit and z.
Speaker 2: I abet endershtadt fragn zinzen abeit den Mark.
Speaker 3: The era ab den mgen the era ab den.
Speaker 2: Yeah is saiyah when abad is into the sun.
Speaker 4: Flang a shun in that tau trasa wound taj trasa.
Speaker 1: Bi langa wound zi shun in the tau trasa bi langa wound zi shun in the tau trasa.
Speaker 2: Sadra jagan frag the in wound had.
Speaker 3: Boham the four wound h hams four wound.
Speaker 2: For he has want Franks the in a kinda hat.
Speaker 3: Hamsei kinda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haben zone and anatota Franks the in the alder kindad and zend.
Speaker 3: B ilegendi rakinnaden be legend rakinnaden.
Speaker 2: Minzone is darting and manetrta is no insane. Frank the in sanekina mahan.
Speaker 3: Mahan iqina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and't what that my son still goes to score. We don't want thee to score.
Speaker 2: To shuler, shuler tour to a shuler.
Speaker 5: My son goes to score.
Speaker 2: Manzol gets a shuler, Manzol gets a shuler.
Speaker 5: He still goes to score ul And your daughter.
Speaker 2: The thatman to school, soul.
Speaker 5: Does she also still go to school m yabakanta and voted No, my daughter goes to the university. We don't want thee to the university cate versitate.
Speaker 2: Un so uni.
Speaker 5: No, my daughter goes to the university.
Speaker 2: Nine manetorta git nine manetorta gate.
Speaker 5: She already goes to the university.
Speaker 2: Sigechs universitate, sig universitate.
Speaker 5: Note that schule in German usually refers to primary or secondary school, and not to any type of higher education. Say she doesn't go to school.
Speaker 3: Sig.
Speaker 2: Sign schule zangzi, she goes to the university sigezo universitate, sigetzo universitate.
Speaker 5: She's studying medicine vi a hulenz.
Speaker 2: Si studi ad medid scene mediate scene studiet studiet s study at media scene. We that man she studies or she is studying s studid frans in vain torte.
Speaker 1: Studied bastudirotorta bastuddro torta.
Speaker 5: She is studying medicine, s shouldie medizine frangsi And where does she go to the university?
Speaker 1: Wvocates it to only visited. Wvogates it to only visited.
Speaker 2: Visa devakanta.
Speaker 5: She's studying in Munich.
Speaker 2: She studied in Muncheon.
Speaker 5: Putting medicine. Last say, she is studying medicine in Munich.
Speaker 2: She should get in Munci mediziin. She should be it in Munci Mediziine.
Speaker 5: She goes to the university in Munich.
Speaker 2: Sieget in muncs unvesitate see get in munch univesitate.
Speaker 5: Note that sure is a combination word of soudaya, meaning to the zagzi. My daughter is already going to the university.
Speaker 2: When torta gate, when a torta gate, and.
Speaker 5: My son still goes to school manzoni, manzoni, he still has one year.
Speaker 6: Anja frang the And what would he like to do Afterwards's mahan's mo Mahan.
Speaker 5: I don't know yet, I I what he's going to do afterwards?
Speaker 2: Fassen aramacht, fassen ah maacht.
Speaker 5: He would like to go to America use fahn.
Speaker 2: Emerston America farm, Emerston America Farm.
Speaker 5: But A trip to America is very expensive.
Speaker 2: A binis America is satoya. Abein aisen America is satoya.
Speaker 5: You finished your coffee, and you remember that you still have to go to the post office. Visakmann to the post office.
Speaker 3: So a post.
Speaker 2: Zangzi, I still have to go to the post office.
Speaker 3: Ishmus not to postkin ishmus not to post gin.
Speaker 5: Can you tell me, culncy mazagen where the post office is?
Speaker 3: Wod you post is?
Speaker 5: Can you tell me where the post office is?
Speaker 1: Cananzi mazag woody post ist, knanzi mazag woody postist.
Speaker 6: It is act, but of course abannaturlich it's not far from here, referring to deep past.
Speaker 2: See is sneached right from here? See is sneached right from here.
Speaker 5: He goes to the door with you and says, look with zi sin z.
Speaker 3: Ziehn and z.
Speaker 5: Referring to the post office, he says, it's over there on the right.
Speaker 2: See is do truemvecht.
Speaker 5: Can you see it, referring to depast.
Speaker 2: Kuninzizi zein Kunzizizien say yes, I see it, Yeah, I see is you misachmann a letter?
Speaker 3: I'm brief? Do you brief? I'm brief.
Speaker 2: I have a letter, Yeah, but brief.
Speaker 3: And brief.
Speaker 5: Speaking about a female friend. Say it's a letter for a friend in America.
Speaker 1: Is this Dan brief for in America? Is this Aria in America? Thank you and goodbye, danko undofidez in. Here's how to say, I am searching for or I am looking for.
Speaker 3: He suo.
Speaker 5: Viz that man you were looking for?
Speaker 2: Sizuran, suren Siezuran?
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Where is the next post office?
Speaker 3: Ensording? The voting is the post chording, The voting is the post.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fact, you're looking for the post office, Si post, si post. The post office is over there.
Speaker 2: He posted stot Rubin. He posted stot Rubin.
Speaker 5: Now suppose it's another day and you're again looking for a post office. You stop a passer by on the street. What would you say, ding bitter.
Speaker 3: Inhouting zi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pitter.
Speaker 5: Tell him that you're looking for a post office.
Speaker 3: In a post.
Speaker 5: Ask him if he knows perhaps where a post office.
Speaker 3: Is business, If you like for an a post.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, sintrum.
Speaker 5: Ask over there on the right, dodrum rist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, declean tras dot.
Speaker 5: Tell him, ah, yes, I see it.
Speaker 3: Ah yah, He says, he.
Speaker 2: Aba Vicenzi does you post horteges lassonist?
Speaker 5: Ask the post office is closed today? How so.
Speaker 3: Do post the laws missou.
Speaker 5: Hortist and fire At talk he said that today is a holiday and fire attack. You'll find that in Germany many more holidays are celebrated than in a minth America. Now ask him if the post office is open tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Is the postmongo net.
Speaker 2: Yea marges net.
Speaker 5: Ur, thank him and say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Feeling dunk offilas in.
Speaker 2: Afrias in yet not impiration woman of Deutsche.
Speaker 5: Now still a couple of arithmetic problems in German? And what the aft Fragan answer the questions. In each case you'll be adding eleven to the number you are given.
Speaker 2: Sex does Martex on fancy, we feel martinon Trisish on elf, that's.
Speaker 3: Why on Furtiche does Martsvy on Furtie.
Speaker 2: We feel Mark try on funtition on elf.
Speaker 3: Fiont does Marten.
Speaker 2: We feel Martive and Artich on.
Speaker 3: Elf Ardeninsch that's mart ardonins.
Speaker 2: We feel mar elf.
Speaker 3: Inhondad know ins Sin that's Martinhondad know Insin.
Speaker 2: We feel marked Ferdich and elf.
Speaker 1: Ainhonda ziemn fense does martinhund zemone, elf ainhundatv does marteinhundet?
Speaker 5: And now enoughk This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.