Speaker 1: Oh man, that was funny. Now that was the touchdown terrace, right she.
Speaker 2: Did just can't yeah touchdown terrorists, this can't be ups.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's you ps look at the weekend. We could puck go town kill out.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's you, it's u f us or whatever those other things. They were just yelled as lady know it was too funny. And then she called back a couple of times. I think, right, because she had the wrong number, and she's because I don't know why, but she had the wrong number, and she's screaming about her package and this and that, and they just kept abusing her left and right. It was like, we don't care what you want, what's in your package? You know what? Next time, I'm gonna I'm gonna take a dump on your porch.
Speaker 2: We gonna find your package and we're gonna set it on fire.
Speaker 4: I like what?
Speaker 3: And then he talks like a regular voice, so like really really said that. That's very odd. He's worked twenty years, that's knowing him to be very expenseful man.
Speaker 1: Right, he's usually very respectful. I don't know. Maybe we could put you back on the line with him and he can explain himself. Yeah, what you want is really he yelled at him again, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Messing my job, dady, don't you miss my job?
Speaker 5: Not you again?
Speaker 2: Yep, man oh man stuff again.
Speaker 1: That stuff was funny. Uh that's that's yeah, that's probably like what fifteen years ago on the internet now, right at.
Speaker 6: Least he'd be like twenty He was like, maybe it's been at least twenty years.
Speaker 2: That's how our Stern's been funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's another thing. But okay, I gave up on him probably around twenty years ago completely. I mean I was a listener Howard Sterns for years, but uh, I you know, I never got into all this stupid sex stuff. It was really I found it funny his commentary and like he'd be harsh on things and it was just usually like the stuff that nobody really wanted to say. I mean, he was the most politically incorrect guy possible for a long time, and I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: But you know, well, is this true or not?
Speaker 2: I mean, in retrospect, in my view, the minute he went to act sem or serious whatever.
Speaker 3: Did he or did not did he not.
Speaker 2: Just basically go to celebrity interview for man and crack jokes with comedians and things of the such for I don't know, ten of the years and then did he or did he not ten years ago just blow a gasket and might as well as joint seat whatever MSNBC, Well, that's kind of like my memory.
Speaker 1: It seems to me as though he went a Serrus XM and got off of terrestrial radio because they were just finding him to death and it was just, you know, he was getting in trouble constantly. So he went over there and did all the outrageous things he always wanted to do on radio right away, and that kind of burned out after a couple of years. It was kind of over because the celebrity interviews he started doing in the nineties when they did like the Howard Stern interview, and he was working with the E Network and all that stuff, and that's back when Rupe Paul was an interview person. For a little bit. I could never understand that, but all of a sudden, the trends, you know, the transvestite Rupe Paul was like a big celebrity interviewer, and same time so was Howard Stern, you know, and it was like the Howard Stern interview and then the Howard Stern radio show. They did like a half hour thing of it on TV, and it usually did feature the big guest. But when he went over to Syrus XM, it was like, Okay, now I can say whatever the hell I want, I can curse whatever because it's all by subscription. And he did it for a little bit, and he was outrageous for a little bit, and then people got on him pretty bad. I think after he had the Space Lesbian thing on, and you know, because she was like this crazy woman who said that, you know, the female aliens were coming down to have sex with her, and she died of a drug overdose. Her boyfriend brought her cremated remains into the studio and he was like doing a bit where he's like rattling the little bone pieces in the box, going, hey, wait a minute, I think the Space Lesbian wants to say something, and he'd rattle the bones near the microphone and stuff like this, and the family got all upset and sued him and stuff like that, which I kind of understood, you know, but but after that then things went weird. It was like, Okay, now he's like changed everything he's doing. I think really it was his divorce that messed him up, because once he wasn't you know, being like every other guy out there, and he started, you know, running around sleeping with supermodels. I think it's screwed up his comedy completely, you know, I think that's what happened. And then he got all serious and now he's like, oh, you know, I'm ashamed of having done those things. And now he's like mister ultraliberal and all about the boot licking, you know. I mean, he's anti Trump, but he's mister superliberal now, you know, screaming at people about the vaccine and everything.
Speaker 3: You know, he's trying to overcompensate.
Speaker 1: Right, trying to overcompensate for his past you know, political incorrectness. And you know, I think he's going to retire soon, is what's going to happen, but kind of about time.
Speaker 2: I mean, and by retire, we mean that X Tent's going to offer him way a little money and he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably because they're paying him like one hundred million dollars a year from what I.
Speaker 3: Understan, Yeah, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's got to end, because I think he's dropping listeners like crazy so listen. We got some other callers, so hang around, Jimmy. Let's see if we can get to everybody, and we'll get back around everybody who's on the line best we can. Let's see who we got here. So you're live. Hey, oh hey, Ken, how you doing? Man? We're just having a loose talk about weird things. And Jimmy brought up the Touchstone terrorists and prank calls, so that was fun for a minute. Yeah, okay, Well, usually I got to update everybody because they're like, I just called in, but I wasn't listening. So anyway, how are you doing tonight? We did cancel the earlier special show, but we're gonna do it next week early on Friday, so hopefully I can schedule everybody. But appreciate you listening. What's on your mind this week? Uh?
Speaker 7: This week? Well, I'm starting a new YouTube channel to upod Robert Groden's tapes and interviews and where he's on TALX, those and all. I finally had him say yes to it, so I have a lot of rare stuff that'll be like a floating in the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Nice. So we're gonna have JFK films We're gonna have JFK films, plus his appearances, plus different snippets of things, maybe some interviews that he did, you know earlier that are not necessarily out there. You're gonna mirror it on more than YouTube though, like put it up on like other other types of video.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, I'll be putting it on a YouTube and.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. I had no idea about this, by the way, guys, so I have no idea what else is going on there. But uh so it's gonna be mainly the Robert Groden collection is going to go up on YouTube then so everybody can view it. Is that about right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: To each point, he's wanting to do something with the interviews that he did with witnesses. I have them, it's just he told me to hold off, so I can't share those at this time. But he's wanting to do like a BBP thought set that has him.
Speaker 1: All mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Well that should be hopefully I'm coming out in the next I'm not even sure when, to be honest.
Speaker 1: With you, Well, it's gonna take organize. Yeah, it's gonna take a little while to organize. Yeah, because I mean, does he have video of like the school book depository workers and stuff that he talked to. Does he have video of that or can you? Can you even say? What? Do you?
Speaker 7: He doesn't Most of his interviews with with with people at park Lynn and people at the pop.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so a lot of like Parkland witnesses and then Bethesda witnesses. Yeah nice, Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, then he interviewed like Phil and Willis and his wife and.
Speaker 1: Like a few others. But yeah, okay, So he's got some of the photographic witnesses who like, you know, maybe took the films or were family along with the people taking the films, stuff like that. And then and then he's also got witnesses from Parkland and Bethesda, and he's got video of all that. Does he have audio stuff? Do you think you're gonna be able to load up there too or is it just gonna be all the video? Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh, I have several casthettes DHS's stupid VHS as a beta.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, okay, And I.
Speaker 7: Have to transfer each and every one of them digital. I mean at my house, I have his tapes and some of I'm Larry Howard's.
Speaker 1: Oh now Larry Howard's stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I've been finding some shims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Larry had huh man. Look, Larry did not get credit for some things that I'm gonna say this and and I'm not speaking out of school here, and I don't even ask you to go along with me on it, ken Ken, but you know what, Larry Howard had work stolen from him by certain people. And I'm gonna leave it at that. Yeah, because some people made good money off of it and Larry didn't. And he was the one who did the work and I know that for a fact.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so uh it will be so I know exactly what you're saying, and I.
Speaker 1: Agree, Okay, good because uh the stuff I have.
Speaker 7: Was given to Robert Thia's widow. Because these aren't any fatter. This is from I'm Larry Howard's.
Speaker 1: Actually, well you know what, I guarantee there's gems in there because I know what was discussed and there was supposed to be more things put out there that should have made it to the conspiracy Museum years ago. A lot of people don't know this, but there was a conspiracy museum that was kind of across the street from or I think it was across the street logistically from where the book depository museum is now and I think it was. I actually have a there you go, h and they used to sell a lot. It was good. Go ahead, say what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Okay, it was a it was across the street. It was in the health.
Speaker 1: Building right right now. I I knew that, but it's like it's vague in my memory now because that was one of the things. And I think that disappeared in the nineties or early nineties. Right when did that go out? When did that disappear?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure, but I do have an original eight fili theater film that shows it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well it's interesting.
Speaker 7: I'm not exactly sure when it started or when it or who I'm ran it or what, because I know in the nineties the the JFK Assassination Information Center was somewhere else and then it split off. The people both stuff or just took stuff home. And you and I both know who they are, so right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately here's what happened though. But at that conspiracy museum that used to be there, there were items that were offered for sale and and and sometimes you could trade for things just saying uh. And they were items that have seen disappeared, to be honest with you, they have never been seen again, they have never resurfaced, a whole bunch of things. In fact, I think the first copy I got of, like say, Roger Craig's supposedly supposedly and I'm just gonna leave it at that self authored short book about what he saw was one of the things they came through that conspiracy museum. And there was other items there that you could have only gotten because of the unique research that was being done by certain people on the ground there. So we'll leave it at that. But there was, Yeah, the Larry Howard stuff. I'm real interested in what it is you're going to dig out of there, because I'm telling you now, Larry got a hold of information that even these guys today do not have. Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 7: Well I found one tape that I had been looking for on and off for twelve years, and I found it.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: Well, it has to do with the origin of the Malcolm Wealthless fiction.
Speaker 1: Oh nice. Well, I look forward to you know, you and I are gonna you and I are gonna have time to talk because oh yeah, Ken has given me the ride to Dallas, So there you go. That's how that's working. We're gonna have at least twelve hours to talk to each other, so I hope to find out more about this. But anything else you want to mention, I mean, I'm excited to see how long before we're going to start to see the YouTube channel ken Like how you got an estimate for your first uploads?
Speaker 7: Probably this week. Okay, However, because I just started it, it's only letting me do fifteenth minutes, so I have to upload some of these shorter stuff. But basically the entire channel is just it's about his work, his fife, their stuff that's not even on the assassination. There's original interviews that people haven't seen of him, of him telling stories about how he saw this when he worked with the original fixed film and all of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, i'll give you this if you want. I think it might be useful to actually go go ahead and grab the Lancer thing that I did with Robert a couple of years ago. That might be interesting to upload there, and you could do that in clips because that was a pretty basic presentation. And also if you want to use the show that I think I have a video version of him and I talking on my show by all means, go ahead and grab that if you want to, just use it to bulk out that time so you can expand from the fifteen minutes you get upload fifteen minute clips and my stuff, so that way you're not cutting anything short that you want to make sure you get the whole thing up, you know, by all means, well, I appreciate that. Yeah, because this way it'll you know, the more you put up there and the more you leave up there and they don't strike or whatever, you'll be able to expand that time quicker. So maybe maybe take that and cut it up. That's what I would do, because you know, my interview with him is not that big deal, but it would be a good thing to lead it off just so you can get the time of lengthened. So there you go, that's what I would do.
Speaker 7: Right, I mean that is yeah, that is not that idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, cool, So I'll thank you, no problem at all.
Speaker 7: Also, I want you, I want you.
Speaker 1: I want you.
Speaker 7: So everyone who is listening, whether it's right now or in the future, if there is any sort of of Boss media that people are trying to find and I can share it, I will share it. I will hunt for it just thatton what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 7: So because I have tons of stuff that I forgot I had, stuff I know I have, and stuff I don't know I have. I just I have way too much.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you, I know Jimmy is a Jimmy is on the line on hold right now, and I know he's often had questions about a bunch of different films. So you know what I'm gonna do is I'll put you guys in touch via email, and uh, you know, Jimmy, I think you should write write to Ken. I'll send you Ken's email addressing a little bit when I'm done with the show, and uh, you you should write to Ken and see about some of these films that you had curiosities about, because Ken might have like the original or a good copy of something that that you might have wanted to see, and who knows, maybe he could either add to YouTube or send it to you and that way you guys could connect and you know, we get a little bit of advancement here and anybody who's interested in the JFK stuff. But by all means, if you want to contact me, that's fine, and I'll put you in touch with Ken, so that we don't get any confusion here, but yeah, no problem. Absolutely, I'm more than happy to connect people, especially when it comes to, you know, furthering somebody's education or exploration on a on a topic like this. So anyways, Ken, anything else I mind? Can? I think I got some other callers and I want to get back around here.
Speaker 7: You know, the only thing I have is Chuck and I will be speaking at this year's Take Dancer I'm conference. We are doing a fifth panel and if anyone is interested in attending, either in person or virtual, we just go onto Assassination Conference dot com and use the code O'Kelly ten for ten percent off.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. Yeah, I actually did mention it at the beginning of the show, but cool. I'm glad we get it out one more time. Assassination Conference dot com if you want to attend in person or virtually, and yes, indeed ten percent off with o'celly one zero ten, okay ocelli ten ten percent off. Uh so yeah, use that code, please do and uh, you know, definitely uh and I'm looking forward to doing this. It's only a couple weeks away now because yeah literally yeah, oh wenty first yeah.
Speaker 7: I also wanted to add Roberts Grden will be bringing original exhibits from the HSDA. Oh, I'll be showing them to anyone who wants to them.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm definitely checking in on that because I've always wanted to take a look at a lot of the hsc I stuff. And uh, you know, since he was what did they give him official title was photographic? Uh well he was a photographic advisor advisor right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean like I have like original stuff as well, but unfortunately I couldn't afford the cases for it. But for the next year, I plan on doing a small new theem that is free at the Lancer conferences.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: Some of these are going to be original items like, uh an original panel or panel, an original picket or too from the original draft and no fence on top of one of the polls that held it up, and just original stuff. There a rich Jack Ruby talkings basically everything original that I have and that others have that are willing to to include them in. I just have to get them cases because there are some researchers, and I understand it, there's some researchers that when they see something that is real they'll take a piece of it off and then taking home. And I want these things to be like Inmpact as far as I can.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 7: Look to this, that's the only reason I'm not having it.
Speaker 1: No, I understand. And the thing is, look, to this day, people are still chipping pieces of brick off of the school book depository. Okay, so they do it. It's it's not you'll get in trouble if you get caught, but when people still try.
Speaker 7: It, yeah, yeah, But just over the years, I spend a lot of time, a lot of money getting these original items, and I just don't share them. It's not that I don't want to. It's just I don't want to be like flashy about it. It's just if you're interested, I'll share pictures with mesamines and whatever you want. Just message me. I'm on Facebook, Chuck has my email, so right, just ask and and yeah, I'll I'll help out in any way. I am don right if anyone in the process of physicizing.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of stuff, So yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Have a kyle that I'm doing right now, so certain things might have to wait.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, But look, anybody who you know wants to get in touch with Ken, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to connect you with him. He's been really helpful and open to you know, helping people learn things about and sharing information and digital copies of things and what not. He's he's a really good guy like that. So so you know, I'm more than happy to connect you with people. I can't promise whatever will come of it, but you know, you never know. And but Ken is real helpful and good about it, just saying for anybody who's listening and wants to get, you know, more into some of these real items and some of the real films and some of the real stuff. So Ken, I'm gonna with that. I'm gonna let you go and go back around everybody that held on. But I appreciate you calling in and listening and stuff.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And you know, next week we'll do that thing a little earlier in the day than this show, but we'll do it on Friday, probably starting around five pm Eastern. I've got Larry Hancock scheduled first, so he was the first one to respond to me, and hopefully we'll hopefully we'll get everybody in there. But but but yes, I couldn't get everybody together all about this.
Speaker 7: Well responding to me, and they should have been responding to you, so right, I figured they'm cocky etmails. Yeah, one of them ended up having to work, so it's actually better that would be with next week anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I decided. You know, look, I couldn't get everybody all lined up, so we'll do it next week. But we'll definitely do that and have it should be at least five of us, well more than just me forgetting me. There should be at least five guys on there that'll tell you about stuff that are going to present and probably you know, look, promote your book, promote your whatever. Come on for twenty minutes is what I'm offering, and I figure, you know, why not they should do it, and hopefully I can organize everybody and get them all together for next Friday. So between five and eight next Friday, we'll do the JFK special and I'll also do this call and show afterwards. But Ken, thanks for calling in, and jays Man, it's only a little more than two weeks away. You and I are going to be starting on our road trip, so get ready for that. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that'll start the Wednesday store in the conference.
Speaker 1: Right, So you and I are going to leave on like the nineteenth, I guess, yeah, nineteen, I said the seventeenth earlier. I'm crazy the nineteenth. I'll be leaving around then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think we're leaving the eighth.
Speaker 1: Think is it the eighteenth? Wait a minute, No, because the twenty first is Friday? Yeah, so Thursday's the.
Speaker 7: Twentieth okay, right, okay, never mind, it's nineteenth, Chuck is.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, nineteenth, all right, there you go. So on the nineteenth, I'll be gone and not doing the show because I'll be on the road starting on the nineteenth, but just letting everybody know. And then the twenty first to the twenty third, So twenty one, twenty two, twenty three right Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be live. But also there should be another additional day's worth a conference in just digital form on the website as well. So just saying you're gonna get about four days worth of conference, you sign up at Assassination Conference dot com anyway, ken, you and I'll be in touch this week for sure. So with that, I'm gonna just let you go and we'll go back around to whoever else is on the line. But b pete, you haven't gotten much in here. Anything you want to mention or go to, or you want to give us an update on the World Series or what scores?
Speaker 8: Three one didn't see what inning is. It's in commercial right now, but.
Speaker 1: That's all I got. The Dodgers are up though, right yeah, yeah, oh good news. As far as look, I want to see this go to seven games, so and i'd like to even catch a little part of it when we're done here, which we only got ten more minutes left in regulation time. But I'll go over tonight because I started a little late as per usual, and you know, just saying in general, we'll just go over. It's that simple, okay. Anyway, let me get this out of the way and get the calls back up. There we go, and uh, Kent, I know you've been waiting a while. Sorry about that, Kent, but somebody else wanted to talk a bit, and uh, we're back to you. What else is on your mind this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah? This is Frank Frank Rizzo. Now how are you doing this? Chest? You mean to tell you that the Uncle show ain't out the night I'll wrap your head on the racket. I'll work circles around you. Hello, sure, sure, you're not being very helpful. I'm gonna call the police. Oh man, we should add a round table. You know, back when you were having that Jerky Boys conversation. Yeah, I love the Jerky Boys and Jack Hello, Jack TORSA. Jack Tors calls the uh, the the the the the mattress store and he's like, be my lover burned it down. He's he's like, we come out there and test it out. And the guy's like on the phone, he's like, uh, sure, yeah, you can come in and lay down on the matches. He's like, oh, will you be laying down next to me? Did the best the jerky boy that sir, we can't test it out with you, but you can lay down on the matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then he goes and he goes, can I clas can I bring my dogs and have he has like a bunch of dogs he wants to bring and uh. The funnier one was to me was on another tape. And I don't think this was in any movie or anything, but it was just because there was like the Jerky Boys. I don't know how many sequels they had in the tapes, right the albums.
Speaker 4: I had the CDs, every one of them, so I've had every last one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you remember the one where he's like, look, we took a tennis ball machine and we put and we put potatoes in it. We put potatoes in the in the tennis ball machine or the pictures and he.
Speaker 4: Says, and then we started shooting each other and he, you know, in the ass, and when he got stuck and now it's.
Speaker 1: Stuck and he's turning all blue. What do I do? What?
Speaker 4: The one from the movie's funny too, when he was throwing like a sailor or right there, sailor. You know, you know, it's hilarious. Back in the nineties, it was especially hilarious, you know, when it was having them like thirty years ago as well. This was going out with these crazy jerky boys. The other thing y'all were talking about Howard Stern. Well, I know a lot more about Howards during probably anybody on the show, because I grew up in the Washington area and gave to Burg, Maryland, and he used to be on DC one on one there and he that's where he started. He kind of started him and Robin in fact, my buddy. When I was twelve, he might have been like thirteen. He was on the show right there, you know, on the Howard shows, calling as a kid for some reason, and Howard made short work of us. But you know, but yeah, then he moved on to where I miss was whatever that I forget what they would.
Speaker 1: Calling themselves WNBC. He went to WNBC, New York and that was an AM station on Yep, it was an AM station in New York, which is where I picked him up fully because before that, before he had Robin. Okay, before he had Robin, he was in Rochester, New York, and uh yeah, yeah, and I caught part of that.
Speaker 4: Big break was DC one on one. That's what I was talking about. I was twelve then you would have been ten or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yep, he got on there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we were kids.
Speaker 1: We were a little kid, right, and he made this. There was this national TV thing where they were like, these are shockjocks, these are gross radio people, and Howard was one of them and it got national attention. And that's when he was at DC one oh one and uh yeah, and then they fired him from there and that's when he ended up at WNBC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the grease Man, which I know, yeah, I don't know if you remember the grease Man, but they got him afterwards. He never made it like big, like Howard Hard went on w JF.
Speaker 1: I'm the greesh Mayer. I remember that guy. It's horrible.
Speaker 4: He had his own little way of things. He's kept. He's plenty of times Devil went down to Georgetown seeing much food. You get back. You know, he's got his songs and he got all this stuff going on by it. But Howard just branched because he became a celebrity even then, you know, nineteen eighty nine, you know, nineteen ninety, Yeah, he was like the heavy metal guy, the rebel and everything. He hung out with Alice Cooper and all this stuff, and you know, he folded us for about ten years. The next ten years through the nineties, and in the late nineties, I was starting to phase out. I got tired. He got a divorced with Alison, you know, his first wife, and all that trashy talked about going out and picked. You know, he goes he's gonna go sleep with Terry Hatcher and all this stuff. None of that came about. He got he moked and then the show got weak, and then he got hooked up with a new girl right away, Beth I think is their name, and then marry her and then you know, by then the show got weak, weaker than ever, and I stopped around the nine to eleven times. I stopped even checking him out. Right after XM Radio, I didn't have XM Radio, and I was already faded out with him. And then he became today popular. Now he's like the view. He's like you know, Whoopie and Joy Bahart, He's he's that caliber celebrity now just a joke, stupid, Yeah, but he's lost the tons he got out of it. Jeez, you know what it was, ed he lost his edge a long time ago, right what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But he had like, say, forty million subscribers on XM serious, you know, serious before XM merged with it, and he had like forty million people that literally signed up just because he was going to it. He was still big at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we were die hard fans of his at the time. We didn't like, you know, man, count anybody he didn't like we didn't like. I mean, we like the hardcore fans I remember growing up, you know, going through my twenties, you know, at work listening to Howard Stern all the time and like people didn't like it, but whatever, yep. And then the other one who listen to Rush Limbaugh, you know, and then g Gordan Leady would come on after Howard Stern and I used to listen to Lyddy after that. But that's what I got conservative, and I didn't know any better. Yeah, I see started me into the hole and eventually watching Fox News. I listened to him all that until I finally broke out of that about twelve years ago. But anyway, I listened to a lot of Howard joke for a long time. And you have a serious joke now, I'll say that.
Speaker 1: See. I listened to a lot of talk radio. I even went and met with G. Gordon Liddy. I met him when he was doing that radio show in DC mal mal call oh man, it's so funny because the HBO, well HBO did that like movie not too long ago, and they had a guy playing him, and I swear to god, it was like that guy is dead on the guy I met like he is. Definitely he did a good job. The actor who was playing G. Gordon Liddy in that HBO special it was really good. Well, if you have.
Speaker 4: You actually listened to this show, you should definitely know what mail call Mayo call is. Oh yeah, yeah, he used to do that every show. Yeah no, I know that, And yeah I like Lyddy, but now I don't agree. Is like all the craft that he used part of you know, he did.
Speaker 1: But it was you know what, but I yeah, no. But back then listening to Rush Limbaugh a long time. Yeah, well, listening to Rush Limbaugh and people like that was a little different back then too, because you know, he was doing like the the the Spotted Owl update and he'd played chainsaws because they were supposed to be cutting down the woods, you know, where the Spotted Owl was, and then he did you know, and in Feminazi news, you know, and stuff like that. Limbaugh was different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't like him, but I liked Lyddy so even then, so I had my flags going, I got you, but it was a different thing. I was just you know, kids, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would listen to Howard Stern in the morning.
Speaker 4: How he's a complete joke right now he's like you put him up on the view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now his time is is pretty much over. With I think, but you know, but then again, look the guy's still respect then, but listen, respect or not. He's been pulling a hundred million dollar contracts for what twenty years, So it's not like he's gonna go hungry if he quits. He's fine, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, So you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: And he made a lot of money. That was the whole thing about his governor's He tried to run for governor in New York and he was on the Libertarian ticket.
Speaker 4: He didn't want to give out his money.
Speaker 1: That was the whole thing. Financial disclosure. Nope, I'm not doing it. So he had to drop out. It was just that simple. So yeah, he didn't want to disclose his money. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was making a lot. I mean, and just like his his comedy was really funny back then. Like you think about nineteen ninety nineteen ninety one, Sam Kennison's still around, you know, Andrew dice Clay is still around. You know, well he's still around, but he's not irrelevant at this point. But just back into the bon Jovie and all the metal guys were you know this, you know, Sam Kennis and everybody it was like every it was like cool back then, everyone was chill, and he was part of that. You know, he was definitely part of that. And uh, you know he was the rebel guy, spoke out whatever. He was married, but he's he's flirts with all the girls. That was great and it lasted for a good long time. But then you just started seeing like for what he really is. You know, well, he's just a fag.
Speaker 7: A fraud.
Speaker 1: In between when he when he.
Speaker 4: Right now he's sold out to the liberal ship, lib media. You know, the same guy, you know, the same you know, Joy, they are type, but in between may different than Joy they are now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, but in between when he got divorced and when you know, in between that and Beth, which, like you said, it wasn't a long time but for a quick minute, then he's going on his show talking about like all these supermodels he's hanging out with and banging him whatever, and like literally, you know, nobody could relate to that. Now, you know, they could relate to the guy.
Speaker 4: But I mean no, I heard differently that like if he actually did that, then okay you're talking about and you actually did it. But I when I was listening. I never heard him say that. What I heard was, you know all this talk all those years, and I'm going to be with Terry Atcher, I'm gonna get this girl. I'm gonna get that girl. You know, all these super hotty celebrities. And then he you know that, and then he's all quiet for a while. You know the reason why it seemed like he was quiet for a while. And then the reason why I never heard that he was out. Yeah, and then he got with death said, I don't know, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: First of all, he just seemed like, well he never was like a player. He always ragged and that's fine, but don't still pretend to be one. But I don't know what he was like. You heard a show where he was saying he has been with a bunch of hot you know. Uh, I tell you girls, I'm sure he's had a couple he introduced or whatever meant, but I don't think he was really playing the field.
Speaker 1: Well I'll tell you, well, I'll tell you what he was doing is I went right over to xm C. Like I went over and got a serious radio as soon as he went over. So I was still listening to that. Plus I lived in that area, so I knew people, and he was going to like, you know, the big time expensive places to eat and you know, and and stuff like that and going out to the clubs. He started doing it and actually showing up places where he hadn't before because he used to just you know, make his uh whatever every few months trip to the one strip club before that, and it became, you know, part of the show. But he started actually going out to the clubs and doing all that stuff, and that's when it kind of he lost a lot of people because it was sort of like, dude, I you know, I can't imagine going out and complaining that my limo driver, you know, didn't have my you know, car ready for me. I mean, you know, dude, what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: Ronnie the limo driver. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's another guy who was like, you know.
Speaker 4: I remember the show, Yeah, Rodney the limo driver.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the point is, but he didn't do.
Speaker 4: That very long. I mean, he's been the thing. You know, he sound like he couldn't wait to be single again, and then he was miserable and he was doing this stuff trying to like, like I don't know, you got to understand the guy. He was never he was never cool. He was never like really like wanting to be attention except for when he's doing his show. Yeah right, other than that, like he's at the club. He didn't want to be at the clubs. He didn't want to do. I mean, you know, you know, two decades of that dude, I kind of got him figured out. You know, No, I got it just by pattern or lifestyle. So he didn't like being single. He had to be he had to get hitched again.
Speaker 1: No, he was only like the only.
Speaker 4: Way he knew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was only like a year single in playing. Really that was it, like one year after complaining for thirty you know, complaining.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so again, like I didn't expect him to go out and just hit everything that he said he was.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 4: But you know, he was kind of you know, we kind of already knew what he was. He was getting weaker than too, the older he got, and that he wasn't even that old then he won't. I don't even think he was forty yet.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's what he was.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's forty something.
Speaker 1: That's the thing though, the guys I mean in his seventies, right, so he's in his seventies. How shocking do you want him to be? Now? You know that's the other thing. So you know, I think it. I think it's done, you know what I mean. It's just I mean, I'm in my field.
Speaker 4: Shocking he's gonna be. I mean, do you ever see him interview Kamala Harris for Kamala Kamala Harris?
Speaker 1: I don't know, did.
Speaker 4: He He's all dressed up, that's all on YouTube. He's all dressed up, and he was just like all perfect manners. You know, I didn't see any of those law uh you know, lesbian mud wrestlers running around and there. You know, yeah, no, you know they're all on their their their game. You know this is going to be our next press, isn't it? And just all these weak questions. He asked, what happened to that rebel? He's long gone? Yeah, that rebel has been gone for decades. That's what I'm trying to tell people. If that's as far as Howard Stern goes, fair enough, And I know because I've watched him for years and just you know, we've been around over fifty years, you know, Chuck so we've seen him, we know radio, we've seen him come and go. Right, that's that's that's what happened to that guy. Absolutely anyways, Yeah, now he's Joy Bahard.
Speaker 1: Might as well be exactly exactly so uh and I'll tell you I found it weird looking at Robin recently on there, like she's got weird hairdus going on. I didn't listen to any of it, but I look just caught some of the pictures and I'm like, man, this is getting like kind of weird looking. Everything's they're they're a little too old to be doing the shockgock thing. So I'm thinking he's got to retire soon. Anyways, Jimmy James, you got something else other on your mind? You did definitely start something with the Jerky Boys, but h and everything else. But what else on your mind? Man? Before we're done tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know the show, sir, I love them to sponsor another hour?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess we could probably. I don't know, be Pete, do you want to hang around for another hour or do you want to hang around for a little while? What's up? Be Pete? Hello? Uh? Oh? Did I lose be Pete? I'm here. Okay, Sorry, I thought I lost you there. You want to hang around for another hour? Okay, So now I.
Speaker 8: Can't do an hour. I can do a little bit, but I've got stuff I got to get up early.
Speaker 5: And do in the morning.
Speaker 1: All right, no problem. You know what we'll do. We'll take a quick break here, all right, and I'll come right back to Jimmy when we come back from the break and uh, because I just want to pee real fast, actually, So that's what we'll do, okay. And meanwhile, you guys listening out there, well we'll just hang on for a little bit and see what else we can get to. I got callers on the line. Still. No, Aaron is not live tonight because I guess Halloween and you know, wants to do that thing with the kids and all. I can't blame him. I really wish he had done last week, but I guess he had something else going on there. And look, life gets in the way. You know, this is not everybody's primary job. It is mine, so that's why I'm here every Friday. But it's not everybody's primary job. So anyway, stick around and if you want to join into this. The number to call one by seven by.
Speaker 4: Zero one.
Speaker 9: Conversation, the effect conversation.
Speaker 10: Bro oh Chili dot com, Blue Holocaust, go ahead.
Speaker 9: In the truth about the JA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 11: Baker's wild claim Oswall girlfriends you knew Ruby and Verry cancer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 11: But okay, Oswald on the building and trying to present the murder of John Kennedy, Come on now, has a.
Speaker 2: Real effort on the DAFA assassination in claims.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 9: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 12: What do ps A feel?
Speaker 9: Go down?
Speaker 12: Out of the.
Speaker 5: Bass.
Speaker 9: Do do you like history?
Speaker 10: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot Com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island. Arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroyed because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 14: Yo Yo. This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation?
Speaker 15: Do you expressed by cooler stools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air dot com? Do not necessarily common wart chuff go chilly? And we are not responsible for any stupidity which you might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 12: M revelate.
Speaker 15: Com say, have you expressed by callers schools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com. You'd not necessarily reflected he views of Jelly dot com or chump go chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which you might insue.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 5: My young long.
Speaker 2: Get ready floor.
Speaker 1: Okay, everything's got to get in my way. When I'm trying to do something. But anyhow, be people before before I attempt to uh, continue on with this for a few more minutes. We'll let you go so you can go get your rest. But I figure i'll give you the floor before you go, uh, and then I'll deal with the callers as they come in or as they stay, and we'll just close this one out for a Friday. So floor is yours, my friend.
Speaker 12: Well, it's been a while since we push this.
Speaker 8: But with all the uncertainty when it comes to EBT and SNAP and everything for the next few days, if you have a chance to help your local food bank out, I would recommend doing that. There's going to be a lot of people might have to fall back and.
Speaker 1: Take advantage of the situation.
Speaker 8: So other than that, go to Shelly dot com and hit the donate button. You got a trick to Dallas coming up, and every little bit helps keep us on the air. And other than that, I will kick out of here and see you guys all Friday. Appreciate everybody for calling in and we'll talk to you.
Speaker 1: Later anyway, Thank you very much. My co host departs and I appreciate you man. We'll do this again next week, you know, and maybe I'll you know, I don't know what kind of shape I'll be in after I do that other show. But I appreciate you and thank you for doing this with me all the times that you do. I appreciate it. Man. Okay, you guys have a good one anyhow, So there goes Bpete And now you guys on the phones only have to deal with me. Uh three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We'll continue it on for a couple of minutes. Now, you mentioned, you know, the donation over at ochelly dot com. I know there was a mention of a donation earlier, but apparently I don't think that's gonna come through. So the thing is, uh yeah, I really wish it would and anything would, because yeah, I'm on a string most days, so you know, it is what it is. I appreciate all you guys who keep us going. And you know, Jimmy James has done it many times, you know, and Vpete who just left, has done it many times. And I appreciate all you guys who do so. And I got to tell you, I'm also way more willing to listen to the complaints or suggestions of people who do actually support the network, just saying and I appreciate you guys. You know, so if you appreciate what this this show does, or you like calling in or you like hearing this, you know it all helps. So, yeah, there is a button over there goes to Luna Rosa Candles because my PayPal's gone, so that's missus Oh's little PayPal and the money goes to the same house. And that's how we keep things going. Barely kept the Internet on this this week because suddenly I got hit with a twenty five dollars charge out of nowhere and I don't know why, but had to pay it otherwise I was gonna have no inn for tonight. So that was fun yesterday. But you know, here, I am just trying to get by, just like all of us, and we are all suffering. I got to tell you still, I think the residual effects of what we're seeing with this government shutdown are going to be much larger over the next thirty sixty and ninety days. So anybody who's hurting now, I think we're gonna be hurting worse. And if you're not and you have the ability to contribute, to you know, somebody like myself, or look, man, you don't want to help me, fine, but help somebody if you can. Because there's gonna be a lot of hands out and there's gonna be a lot of people falling short. And you don't want to help me. Cool, Help somebody in your neighborhood, Help your neighbor, help somebody you happen to see. It's the only way we're going to survive is recognizing that together we're a lot stronger. And you know, if we want to just sit in judgment over each other and pick on one another and fight over politics and whatnot in the process, a lot of people are going to starve and lose things. It's just the way it's going to be. So help somebody. You don't want to help me, help somebody else. What can I say? So with that, I said I would get right back to Jimmy. I'm going to do that, and I might just open it all up if anybody else wants to join though. We're running overtime here. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I am tired. I got a headache, but I'll keep going if you guys want to keep participating. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to join this, Jimmy James. We'll get you back on. There you go, Jimmy. So I needed that break because I had to pee for starters, but secondly I was trying to organize things and uh yeah, anyway, here we are, still going. What else is on your mind? Brother?
Speaker 3: I'm perplexed.
Speaker 2: I thought we're gonna do another hour. I thought that was the plan.
Speaker 1: Well, BPTE had to go, and I'm already well how far are we into the hour? Let's see, we're twenty one minutes deep into the ten to eleven hour, still going, what's up?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: I guess, well, look, that's gonna reassure you that the dose the Diegos Foundation has already assured me that you'll have the pocket money for the Dallas.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that somebody else assured me that earlier, but I guess there was a problem. So whatever. But I know that you're you're the kind of guy who does what you say you're going to do so and if you're informed, I know that I'm informed. So I appreciate it, especially Uh, the Diegos whatever it is foundation you said there, Uh, please send my thanks.
Speaker 2: The Do Diego's Foundation, Man.
Speaker 1: Dose Diego's Foundation. Did I get it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Dose the Dose day Diego's Foundation.
Speaker 1: The Dose Diego's Foundation. Okay, I have no idea what I'm saying, so I hope, I hope I'm not saying something rude to somebody else here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I did the things I wanted to go through. I'm not sure I wanted to necessarily for things that were previously mentioned.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, well it's the floors yours, do do it? Do what you want?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm seeing a lot of problems with the assassi relations.
Speaker 1: Uh, the research community, you mean that's where.
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 1: The research community? You mean as far as the assassination.
Speaker 2: Goes, No, the event, I'm just stiffing.
Speaker 3: Oh if I could suck. It's occurs to me that I just looked at the total.
Speaker 2: Of history of the country, and I really.
Speaker 11: Think that no wrong assassination, the Lincoln assassination.
Speaker 2: I just think that that is where a thing to an entirely.
Speaker 3: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Well, you're not the only guy to ever say that there is something to it where a lot of people think. I mean, of course that was a slightly different situation because there was a coordinated effort to murder a whole bunch of people in the government all at once. There. Uh, you're well aware of that, right, I mean the there was a coordinated attack not just against Lincoln but against various cabinet members, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, it was a criminal conspiracy, same as the JFK situation.
Speaker 1: Well, except that we charged it as a criminal conspiracy. And in the case of the JFK assassination, there has not been a properly held trial and the only trial that's been held to try and hold a conspiracy accountable on the assassination is Garrisons as far as I know. Uh, And there you go. And I'm not saying that was properly done, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: That's true Garrison. That was one of the churches that he had against crazy Shaw. Yep, and the jury, if you recalled.
Speaker 3: That was pulled by Mark Wlaane said yes, we do believe there was a conspiracy, and we had the way to vote on that. We would have all voted on that, right if they didn't Shaw was involved in.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But back to the Lincoln situation, exactly as you said, this was chucked literally attempted a coke coup deta correct, had they successfully took out Stewart Seward?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: And the vice president Johnson? Do you know where Johnson was during the Lincoln assassination?
Speaker 1: Chuck?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 1: I believe he was in a rooming house? Or am I mixing him up with Seward? Now you're correct.
Speaker 2: Seward was at home and he was already kind of messed up from a carriage accident which was suspicious.
Speaker 1: Right, he was laid up from a previous situation. Yeah, okay, he was at home. But Johnson was in the rooming house then, right?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, if you want to call horror house a roomy.
Speaker 1: House, I'm going with the newspaper account at the time. Yes, but you're correct.
Speaker 3: Now let's stick with finger check.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will, I will. You're right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Who's the who whom he was with?
Speaker 1: Oh? Uh man, she's related to somebody.
Speaker 3: I'll just tell you go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's a different whore.
Speaker 1: Oh I got my hooker, Rick Stubber.
Speaker 3: We'll get to her.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, good, Yes.
Speaker 2: No, this was this was a pro a professional okay, rather famous name fallas star Flas Star.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now guess who now? Guess who her pick was.
Speaker 1: Well, you just told me one thing I didn't know already, So tell me where pimp was I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, pimp was named and but and their pimp slash boyfriend John Wilps booth. Oh okay, and not for nothing, but that's in writing. We have a letter from Johnson writing, Joe John Wilp Spoof, thank you very much for helping me in this matter for cure uh situation there. Okay, so you got that situation and the guy that was downstairs in the boarding house who was drinking just chicken out and took off.
Speaker 3: So clearly Bellistar and that guy were.
Speaker 2: If things would have went as a planned, Jackson would have been gone, Stewart would have been gone, Lincoln would have gone right, and there was no con plans beyond.
Speaker 1: That, right, Yeah, they would have to be clear.
Speaker 3: I have no problem saying that the Confederacy was behind and committed that assassination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. And but that's the thing is that it's a well documented court. I didn't know one of the facts there that you had. But uh, but I know that Johnson was being set up, and I knew that they were related to somebody somehow, but I didn't. I didn't. I thought it was a blood relation. But obviously I'm wrong about that.
Speaker 2: There is an entirely different issue that we got to get to. That's also a real mind bender that blows my mind.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Oh no, go ahead, please tell me because I fill us in. It's been a long time since I studied this stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: And well, yeah, I do believe it actually pretty easily anyway.
Speaker 3: What it's like days have all over again?
Speaker 2: All that anyways, another fascinating little aspect that is absolutely true. Don't have people's check your wikipedies. Okay, so I know the situation you're thinking of. So it just so happens that at the time one of the big Whig senators.
Speaker 3: Was a man by the name of Nathan hale.
Speaker 2: If who had a daughter named what was that tramp's name? Now? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Was it? Missy or Melissa? No?
Speaker 3: Uh, wellgo was Shane A. Hale Okay, okay, he'll.
Speaker 2: Come to me anyways, Nah should remember it's kind of pace some hail and crying out. One second. I want to get this exactly correct, because this is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Let me take a look at Let me just go go do a quick search, see if I can find well, it's just bubba bu Okay, wow, this is totally not what I was looking for. But anyway, let me see if I can find uh, oh, Lucy Lambert.
Speaker 2: Hail Lucy Hale.
Speaker 1: Then go, yes, there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chuck, so check her? All right, check this out, young Lucy Hale. Guess who she was engaged to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a while guess and say either John Wilkes Booth or his brother.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what, Huck, what she was at deed engaged to two men, John Wilkes Booth, yes, but also Abraham Lincoln's son, Robert Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Nice. See it makes it even weirder that whole situation where, uh, you know, the booth kid saves the booth saves the Lincoln's kid from getting hit by the train. There was a lot of proximity going on here, you know, that whole weird factoid.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, check this out.
Speaker 2: How was it the Booth kept shadowing Lincoln? How did he kept knowing.
Speaker 1: Where he was?
Speaker 3: All right, check this out.
Speaker 2: You know there's a photo wrap with John Wolfs Booth and Lincoln's inauguration, right, how did he get there? Well, Lucy Hale got him the ticket to go.
Speaker 1: Dunt dun dun ah. There we go. See that whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is he actually no?
Speaker 2: How did he actually know that Lincoln was going to be at.
Speaker 3: That crazy theater that evening? Who could announced such a thing?
Speaker 2: Don't dun dun.
Speaker 1: See. It kind of makes sense because Okay, his wife is going crazy, right, Mary Todd Lincoln is going crazy, so he's out like maybe checking out the old girlfriend's going How about I get something going with somebody else, cause I'm not banging the crazy lady, right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no no no, Chuck, Chuck Chuck. It wasn't old Abe. It was his son, Roberts Lincoln. And oh, okay, man was engaged to Lucy Hell.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 2: Lucy Hell was also massinger around with John Wilkes Boot. Okay, she could commit She was seating literal information from the president's son and passed on it off to John Wilkes Booth. This is what I'm saying, This is what that crazy secretary of War shirt believed. I'm just put I'm just curious what people have to say about that. I mean I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's rather fascinating and leads to an interesting thing because one of the soldiers who was at the fort, you know, where they hung the original conspirators and then they captured like another five and they put him in jail and they let him go. They did not put him to death. You know about that, right, the second group they caught, which included Mary Sarratt and all that, they didn't put him to death. And one of the soldiers at the fort wrote that if they did so, it would be like unending because they were going to just have to keep hanging people because the conspiracy was so large that they were just going to keep having to capture and hang people, like after they interrogated these people before they hung them.
Speaker 2: You know, So that was Are you used to talking about some of the people that were supposed to be garden Lincoln that were compromised, Well, what you mean by that?
Speaker 1: They would have been more people that would have been hung as part of the conspiracy. Yes, That's the thing is there were so many people in the yes, people.
Speaker 2: That were literally working for the confatracy, those guys that were around Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, there's that too. Yes see, that's the whole thing. This was all about decapitating the government completely. So that yeah, we come back around with still win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely day one.
Speaker 2: How did they not win Day one? The South one? Oh sure we won on paper, but crazy Johnson became president. He pardoned the whole South and things, basically everything that would have happened probably in the previous sectary excuse me, the eighteen hundreds was retarded for one hundred years progress. I swear to god, things would have been completely different for the South, the Blacks, everyone, if Abe Lincoln would not have been blown away.
Speaker 1: I can't argue with you what you yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Good, that's not true because there's some people like, for some reason Donald Jeffries disagrees with me, and thanks for some reason, Abe Lincoln was a bad guy with I just can't.
Speaker 3: I think he's being awful up on core old day.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, okay, I'll tell you this about Lincoln. I think that some people make him a little more of a hero than he is. But I think that you know, once again, history changes judgments on people, and it's usually not fair. You know what I'm saying. Like to consider some of the stuff that Lincoln did. If you want to get down to it, you could say, look, Lincoln suspended a whole bunch of your constitutional rights and this and that he did. He can't argue that he didn't. But considering the circumstance and considering what he had to work with, what else was he supposed to do? You know? That's my argument with Lincoln is you know, you might not like everything he did, but quite factually, what was his other options? I don't think he had good options outside of what he did. That's what the deal is there, as far as I'm concerned. And that's where you know, a guy like Jefferies will sit there and say, oh, you know, but dude, what else were you supposed to do? You know, you had a hostile force still there, pretty pissed that they had been you know, degradated by degraded, degradate whatever you want to say. Okay, well, I don't know which word I'm reaching for here, but basically they had been demoralized. That's probably a better word, you know, and they're still here. They were not letting that go. How are you going to manage that circumstance any other way? That's you know, there was a lot of rough things that were done. And yeah, they're soldiers that went through and burned things, and you know, and a lot of stuff happened there that was rough. I'll tell you what, though, the unwritten wars that went on in this country over things like tobacco farms and everything else, we're just as brutal, you know. And those were corporate funded wars. You know, they literally hired half of the tobacco growers to murder half of the other tobacco growers in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'm not gonna get into that controversial re history stuff that gets a little crazy. I think first we need to do with the Civil War, okay, which is sad enough. I'm I'm at the point where I don't even know who the devil's buried in the booths grave. Could someone please check the DNA? The families already agreed to it. The Park Service is the problem, quite frankly. Can we dig up JFK and have him ultrasounded and all that and make a three day image and then no one once and for all how many people shot him? Because that would answer the question, well, you know what, it just wouldn't be any question.
Speaker 1: Now, there have been people making that argument for years. I don't know if doctor Stars is still alive, but doctor starrs made the best compelling case for we could just solve this whole thing by doing that. In two thousand and three, he was making that case. So you know, I don't object to that. And you know, how do you feel about these like, because I've read these theories about Booth having survived, you know, and having gone on to do this and that. And the third thing, what do you think of all those You know, the guy continued to survive and changed his identity and became you know, this other guy, And what do you think of all those two?
Speaker 2: Here's where I fall That's right, this is where I fall on people like John Wilkes. Booth made off hy. These people caused great, great, great.
Speaker 3: Issues, and yet.
Speaker 2: Nobody's okay. So to me, no resolution, no proof. I'm funny like that. And as far as John looks, Booth, you know, weird thing like you say, there was these four people. They all claimed to be relatives, they all had the family lure. Well guess what three didn't check out? They weren't squat But number four was it that saded a boot.
Speaker 7: Oops.
Speaker 2: Now, other people have said, well, he could have been having kids before the assassination. Could be, I assume, but what you know what, I'd really like to know it for sure personally.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you, I'll tell you something else. This is why a lot of people still ask questions about ben Laden. You know that, because they buried him at sea, right.
Speaker 2: I don't blame them, I guess because I'm.
Speaker 1: Told where's the body? You see again? He got another right historical villain nobody you know, and whatever it is they dug out of that burnt down barn.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I think that somebody ought to test that and make sure that that is who they say it is, because you know, there have been people who claimed that that guy lived for many years after.
Speaker 2: Right into the like into the nineteen hundreds, which would be obscene.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there was a lady, even with a diary, who claimed to have married him, right, and we didn't see the diary until like, you know, twenty years ago or whatever. But do you remember that whole issue too. This lady was like, yeah, I married him. His name was you know, she gave some weird name. He was you know, I forget what it was, but it was sort of like James Colorado or something, and he was named after a state I think the the guy that she married, And later on in her diary she says, I suspect that this is John Wilkes Booth right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one particular I may not have heard. But you know, all I could say is I can't disprove squat and so I know who the devil's in the ground down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's start there and then.
Speaker 2: Figure out once and for all, because there's things that we can solve and know and I just can't understand it, especially now when nobody has zero confidence in the government at all, any of it. The bureaucracy they hate it, the Congress, they hate it, the president and they're kind of half and half evidently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's apparently once again.
Speaker 2: Half and half again, you know whatever. Uh, the media, everyone agrees that's the forest and they hate it. Okay, you want to start gaining credibility, Let's start, you know, forming a foundation of truth. You can't build, you know, Lincoln himself, you can't build a house divide it cannot stand well, neither can a house built down a foundation of Horsetum.
Speaker 1: Really true enough, all true, Jimmy, I agree with you. So let's see here do we still have Let me let me check the phone lines. I'm talking to you and forgetting I'm gonna put Kent on with you and let the two of you talk for a bit and uh, and then we'll probably close it out after a little bit here. So Ken hanging around. I got you back on so you can talk to Jimmy. You and Jimmy are both on, okay, So whoever else joins in, I'll let him. There you go.
Speaker 3: What's up? Spec?
Speaker 2: Can newsen? Them Dodgers winning there?
Speaker 4: Last I heard they were up three to one. I think VPTE gave that uh gave that score up. But I can check real quick with this right here, I will have it in the second it's still three and one at the bottom of the eighth.
Speaker 1: Yep, the Dodgers look like they might pick up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got get out of the eighth piers and they'll go to the ninth and they'll bat and they add to the lead or just keep it and then they'll put their closure in at the bottom of the knife to take out Toronto and Toronto and we'll tie the series. Yep, the one the game rally. That's what they want to do there.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, they're one inning away from tying the series right now the way the way, I'm looking at the update from MLB dot com and uh yeah, that's where it's at. Jeez, there's only one out in the eighth, that says here, and they got a run around second. Okay, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: I guess it's only one out in the eighth. Yeah, they got to run, that's what I'm saying. That's where they get dangerous. It's stuff like this could be the beginning of the end for l A.
Speaker 1: Well, I sure will.
Speaker 4: Just how they do it, I said in the later endings, they get they get the starters out of there, they get their bullpen in there, and then they start getting their hitters, start hitting against their your opponents, their opponent's bullpen and in this case it's it's La And then they start getting some runs. They get on base, they move the ball, they start playing small ball. This is what Toronto's been doing. This is why they're super successful. And uh then then you know, you got a three to one lead. Next thing you know, they they win the game four to three in nine innings because they come back right around.
Speaker 2: Is that Ken trying to get the question or comment? And Ken, are you there?
Speaker 3: Is that you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just seeing what they did to us and the Mariners when they played.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Bud, I didn't mean spend Kent. This is Kennon in the Lanting Sun.
Speaker 1: Just you and spent Kent. We didn't get the guy from Florida tonight.
Speaker 2: No I thought I heard him. Ah man, I must be hearing things. But my only complaint uh toward the Dodgers. And I'm like, it's spent Kent's comment on this. I think it's pretty disrespectful for them to be seating Sandy Colfax behind the big royal family of Canada.
Speaker 4: This is whatever.
Speaker 1: You don't like where Sandy Kofax is sitting in the stadium. No, I do not, Okay, Colfax, I'm just kid.
Speaker 17: Behind Prince State, Prince Magan Marple or whatever she is. Nobody sits in front of Sandy Kolffacs in the Dodger's game.
Speaker 3: Aren't you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Why almost disrespect.
Speaker 1: I gotta agree with you. Ken, Wait a minute, I gotta agree with you, Ken, because what the hell, why why is making Markle even there? It sit her in the nosebleeds. I got no use for this woman. She don't need to be on camera. I thought they wanted their privacy.
Speaker 2: Games. Uh yeah, I can't puss with our Ray's just Sandy Colfax. Shouldn't sit behind no man, not at the Dodgers game.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, Smien kid.
Speaker 4: I didn't even see that. So it's funny though, I can imagine. Oh boy, well he's getting the big honor to sit there in the Canadians.
Speaker 12: Boy.
Speaker 1: So now they got two runners on.
Speaker 4: One going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh oh, the Blue Jays got two runners now with one out.
Speaker 4: That is how they do it. That's just what I'm saying. This is what gets dangerous there up against the bullpit. Now they can just get out of this inning, you know, get up in the next end of the ninth, try to score some runs into the top of the ninth, then get to the bottom Knight put their closer in. LA might tie it up and go to Game seven. But this is how they get dangerous. Here about Toronto, Well, they did us and the Mariners. I'm very familiar with all this.
Speaker 1: Okay, but now they got two outs, so I'm hoping they get out of this inning because I don't want to see him.
Speaker 4: They add a double play, because that's the other thing they do. You start getting runners on the base, their defense always pulls up these double plays. That's what was happening to us. We have lots of runners on the bass.
Speaker 1: Well, the Dodgers are pretty dimmer.
Speaker 4: They're guys get on they score well.
Speaker 1: From what I understand, the Dodgers are pretty good at getting the double play too, So I'm hoping that that's exactly what they get here, like that kind of situation where they got to, you know, fielder's choice and can get somebody out.
Speaker 4: We're all good to getting the double play. But Toronto, I'm just saying, this is what they did to us as Mariners. Right now they're going against the Dodgers, so we'll see. You know, we were one win away with these guys. We were up three too, like they are now. Now the Dodgers could come back win this game, you know, or you know they're gonna win this if they win this game tied up going to Game seven, win that game, win the World Series. That's what I expect to happen. But this is it, like right now, the bottom of the eighth what's going on with runners on base? With Toronto, this is dangerous, dangerous territory because they can get in with a striking distance and then either way, any any kind of momentum drives them into the bottom of the ninth. Yeah, they're gonna bring be able to Elie's gonna be able to bring their closure in. I don't know who their closure is, but you know, whenever you bring a closure in, that's usually it. But it's just Toronto. This is their their their life and the World Series.
Speaker 1: And well they brought in uh the other night, they brought in a really at all. Yeah, they brought in a really hard throwing kid, uh like a young closer to try and close it out, and Toronto started beating up on him and that's how they they They lost that one game. I think that was the game Otani started, And yeah, they wound up losing it because their their closer didn't hold. So hopefully, hopefully that doesn't happen again. Oh, I think they just made the third out, so that takes care of the eighth inning and we go to the.
Speaker 4: Night eight right now, because yeah, I'm saying I just see that my scores, it's three one still the top of the Knights is going into which is good for LA because now they can have a chance to add to the lead. If not, then they bring in their clothes at the bottom of the ninth, right, that's what's about to happen. So they they got out of the eighth inning, and that's a huge you know, let's see it. Let's see it happen. Let's see LA win this game and and go on to the game seven and actually upset them there and when the when the series, well, indeed, that back to back World champions.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's what I'm hoping they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean too though I don't want to see them back to back World champions.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm usually I'm just because I don't want to vote. I don't want to root for Toronto.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm usually not for the back to back World champion thing either. But again, when you got a team with the Otani and uh and and that uh what Yamamoto on it, I mean, dude, you kind of deserve it. I mean, so you know what I mean, I don't have an objection to that. That's that's probably the greatest player in a generation on that team, plus a hell of a pitcher. I mean, just those two guys alone play. I mean the whole rest of the team solid too. So they kind of you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: They're world champion, defending world champions. They look like they're the defending world champions, and they look like they're about to be ye know, they could possibly be world champions again, back to back. But you know, they still got to finish this one out and win another one. They're finishing this one out eight over yet. It might be up to bat now, but but you know, Toronto gets to come back up again. It's only a three to one lead, and Toronto knows the way, they know ways to bury three one leads, right, hey, they could next to you know, they're up to five to three, right, you know, and that could happen. I mean, it could happen tonight. I don't think it will, I hope not. Like you said, but are we on tabling it or what? Is that what Jimmy wanted to do for the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: That's what we got here. You're both on.
Speaker 2: The group and now I got another one next issue.
Speaker 3: The NBA scoundrel.
Speaker 2: Oh man, my take might amazed everyone.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I haven't gotten my take.
Speaker 2: It's gonna shock people, probably because o't what's where things could set words Lucy goosey words. He said, you could sue the.
Speaker 4: Next pressure.
Speaker 2: I looked at this whole MBA situation.
Speaker 18: I looked at the charges and if if every bit of that is proven absolutely true and afford aloge all except for one thing, which I.
Speaker 3: Will get to, I don't give a crap. I don't see no major wolf here.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Means they played poker for two years a seven million dollars changed. Uh okay, Well, no one's gonna like to hear this, but quite honestly, I was in a game where in one hand I see hundreds of thousands of dollars pass hands. I'm honestly shocked at that's all. They took him for seven million. Gosh, the so called mob a lot nicer than the Indian casinos.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Anyways, the one.
Speaker 2: Thing because of that move that if true, the one thing that does buggle is Chauncey Billets. If he really did throw that game against the bulls, then I do think that he should be banned from the NBA for life.
Speaker 4: And that's and I.
Speaker 2: Just anyone I would like to hear what anyone else says.
Speaker 1: No, I got you. Look, I was a dealer in a game once where I saw a house get put up on the table, right, I mean a house in Jersey, which at the time was Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've seen houses. I've seen car titles, I've seen a list of substances. I've seen gold, silver women.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Now just leave it there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I was a dealer once in a game where yet a house ended up on top of the pot just to cover the bet from the other guy, right, And uh yeah, the guy did. The house didn't change hands. But I dealt those cards. I thought I was gonna get killed. You know, it wasn't my fault, you know, I didn't. I didn't do anything with the cards. I honestly dealt them. And somebody had to explain that to somebody who dropped a lot of cash on that one hand. But for a minute there things got tense. I'm just saying, so, no, I'm not all that pressed by the poker games. But you're right, if somebody turns around and you know, goes and blows you know, a professional sporting game because they owed some money or something. Yeah, you know, that's the whole thing with Pete Rose is show me the proof that this guy blew a game or blew anything, you know, didn't try because he owed money or something. Show me that and then maybe I'll listen to you. You know what I mean? Oh, what happened here? What is going on with my baseball ticker here? Something strange has happened, folks. Let me reload this because all of a sudden, I saw two outs and where are we at here? Let's see top of the ninth, two outs? Okay, it looks like the Dodgers not making any top of the knife Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're gonna bring their closure in the last you know, you know, next and uh, I hope they can force a game seven.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm hoping for. But you know, they're making it. They're kind of giving me a little nail bier here because two runs is not that much for Toronto to make up quick, so you know what I meant.
Speaker 4: But they you know, they they're closures are also closures, you know by the time. Those guys are unheadable. So I know they have a good closer. I don't know the names, I forget, but no, they have a good closure, pretty good bullpen everything.
Speaker 1: So I'm pretty sure they're closer.
Speaker 4: They're up for ee to one.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure their closer is one of those fireballers that you know gets up around one hundred and four, you know when he when he cuts completely loose. Which is another amazing thing about this.
Speaker 4: If they win the with their closure today, they win and they can force the game seven. I'm actually gonna think the Dodgers gonna win that I hope. So but Toronto, I know, I know how powerful Toronto is.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that's kind of amazing. Yeah. That's another thing that's kind of amazing about o'conni though, is that he went through two Tommy John surgeries and now that's the way he's pitching now after two surgeries. So you know, what the hell.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta think about everything about the whole solid. The whole team is solid, from coaching all the way down to the whole organization. It's just solid. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean they they want to be champions every year. Like the Yankees do. They're not afraid to spend money and and they're just they want to win ball games and that's what they do. You know, they got their their ninety three wins this year. You know, that's not super exceptional. You know, I know a lot of teams go the big teams that go over one hundred wins in a year. I remember the Maritors in two thousand and one, the last time we were relevant. We won one hundred and sixteen games and then lost to the Yankees in the in the American Championship American League League Championship Series, right and they they went on to go to the you know, and lose to Arizona. I think they might have won that. I don't remember, but I know Arizona was coming in and then they started winning some and we were fading out and then you know how they watched baseball for about two decades. But here I am this year, so I'm keeping up with it. I know the game, I know my game. It's just been a while. I got you and I'm kind of watching how how the Toronto man just on paper they should be better, but I mean, just LA's just so they're just so solid man all around. Right, So who you got? Who do you still got?
Speaker 1: L A right, as far as I'm concerned, that's who I hope wins. But I'll tell you what I think each you guys ought to give a kind of final word for the week, and we'll just end this one. We're after eleven o'clock now, so I mean I went the extra hour, Jimmy, just so you know, and by the time we're done here, it'll be a complete three hour show. And we ended up with sports talk here in the last part of it. But hey, it is what it is and more than happy. Nobody else wanted to call in, But what are you gonna do? So, Jimmy, you got a final word for the week? I mean we went linking assassination baseball JFK. I mean we went a little bit of news real fast. What's wrong with people? What else you got.
Speaker 5: This week?
Speaker 3: I learned something cool.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure a republic that's gonna actually win New Jersey. All right, everyone to have a good weekend piece.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think you might be right, Jimmy, looking at that weird racing Jersey. I'm going to get into that next week, probably on the show, along with the New York mayoral thing, which you know too many people are paying attention to across the country. But what the hell Cuomo is definitely not as interesting as people want them to be. But Curtis Lee was going nowhere in New York. So I don't know. Are we gonna end up with the socialist mayor? I don't think so, But then again, it's New York. Anything's possible, ken anything you want to throw in at the.
Speaker 4: End here, well, socialist of what the people are the corporations either way, Yeah, vote your guy and you know everything will change over, the sky will stop falling. Good luck with that me, you know me, I'm just chilling out. I do support the parks shutting down den something we weren't talking about. I was going to chime in on I just remembered, was Yeah, some park rangers and parks are are affected by this. You know, you got a lot of people that are affected by the shutdowns if they're not getting money that needs to get money and parks and services like that. I watched Brooks Falls Bears Bear Camp from Catmi National Park. I'm a supporter of that organization, the Otis Fund, and I donated to that Otis Fund for good reason to keep these guys doing what they're doing, because they're going out of their way even when they're not getting paid or getting paid, because they care about this nature and stuff. It's very important without nature, you know, without a healthy planet, we all die. So I support any type of charities to nature, and I definitely support charities to great radio shows and Chuck you have one. And as soon as I get my situation figured out here, which will be very very soon, I'm gonna you know, do my business there because I believe in charities, and I believe in helping people, and I believe that working with people that want to help people, like parks and services like that need to be uh, you know, finance instead of wars and trillion dollars defense budgets and all this crap we got going on with Republicans and Democrats. We got the same crap going on. Wars, billionaires, everybody profits, but things that are important kind of get chefs to side, and people are going to be hungry, and that you know, the planet needs to be taken care of, guys. I mean, that's the bottom line. Believe in climate change or not or whatever, But we got to take care of shit and every bit of you know, getting information out like you're doing, Chuck, is so important. So everybody sports, stick together and much love everybody and watch bears. Next season probably be around June the Catmi National Park, brooks Falt. Bears will be on cam again and they're about to go off and they're they're hibernating and and all that. The seasons though, it was an exciting season and they always want to watch explore dot org to watch live bear cans and nature cans. Get into nature. Love your brothers and sisters. Spread the love, everybody, spread the love. This is spend. Can I'm about to leave the building. Thanks Chuck.
Speaker 1: There you go. Spend can't look. And I can't argue with the idea that I'd much rather, you know, my taxes. I'd rather see my taxes go to filming bears and feeding people than you know, murdering children or doing other atrocious things that lead to death and destruction any given day. And you know what for the people that are angrily going on TikTok and going, well, oh, I'm so happy that people are not gonna get food stamps. I think you know, what you need to rethink. And I don't think you understand the resonant damage that's gonna get done here. I don't think you understand the ripple effect. And when that money all comes out of the economy, it ain't gonna tickle, and it hasn't tickled yet. And I don't know how anybody thinks everything is going all fine and dandy at the moment. But we're about to make it worse if we don't get together and take care of one another more often, because relying on anything else, you can see how far that goes. And again, I'd rather feed somebody else, or film a bear, or pay a park ranger, or anything other than half of the mayhem and murderers bucket on the planet by varians. So I hope that most of you agree.
Speaker 4: I know you don't know what the hell my shock