Speaker 1: Good afternoon. This is said search weren't We're alive. You can listen tell you to us on k q R Radio Radio Rumble and uh iPort. Today we've got who we got. Our title today is uh uh election results which are uh not the way we wanted them to be. So who do we have with our us today? We got j Jacobs protected from a Philadelphia home side. We have our Tennis Course Tennessee correspondent, uh Greg Islands from Tennis Tennessee's veteran n c I especial agent. And we've got tempercell a previous uh Canadian police captain and we'd like to uh welcome him back. He was initially part of the initial crew. So if you can bring Glenn up, Bill and Tom, thank you very much. And then we've got special guests is our John Goodman and Glenn Fogerty Ah, Jeh, Jason, great to see you again.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I have to be back very interested in uh.
Speaker 1: Jason is the founder of It's a Cross Source of Truth. Right, yeah, yeah, I you've done a nice long job with that and we all watch you.
Speaker 2: Go the Sunday Night version of.
Speaker 4: You're with Charles right.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 1: So I will probably have to go to a client client meetings. But you guys, can you start off with Krasner? But can you show that Krasner photo Larry Kraser wins at ALFA gets to go to any rays.
Speaker 3: Incredible? And then the other one can you show the other one? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then the end.
Speaker 3: Apparently one?
Speaker 1: Can you guys comn on that you're covering. We've got guests from all over New York, and we've got guests from from uh Chasse as well as Western New York where people screwed their head head on tight. But shake, let's start with a krazier. What do you think happened there?
Speaker 3: I think that we're in trouble. I mean, we've been talking about this guy for.
Speaker 5: Ten years almost, and it seems as though no one's getting the message.
Speaker 3: But it's not just Krashner. I mean, we're going to talk to Jason and Tom and.
Speaker 5: About other places upstate New York with maybe with that, we're going to talk to Greg about Tennessee and Virginia. You know, it's terrible that people don't seem to get it. I mean, you see my speaking of time being back, you know, got to bring it back. Only you can prevent socialism.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I think we went right past socialism. I mean, you're pretty much just elected a communists of me that there's no way to put a small put this in a small print. This ain't a footnote. You guys don't want to say he's gonna lock up the leader of Israel talking about sharia law and everything else. And you guys just gave him in New York. And I'll you know, not all fifty percent of the vote. And I know you didn't have good choices. I know you had a choice between Cuomo, who people can talk about the COVID catastrophe and we could talk about my Domini. So I guess we could go for me too, someone who's living in them up. Jason, Yeah, you know, you raise.
Speaker 2: An excellent point.
Speaker 6: I know there's a lot of controversies surrounding foreign policy toward Israel, but just examining what you just brought up. The thing that's so absurd about what Mamdani has proposed with regard to Netan Yahoo is it's one thing to say he doesn't like him and he doesn't want him in New York, but he thinks he's now the dictator of New York where he's going to dictate foreign policy. The arrest would be effectuated through the International Criminal Court, which the United States has repeatedly refused to acknowledge, because we are not going to relinquish our sovereignty to some unelected body that has It makes sense when you think about it. You know, no unelected thing is going to dictate to the United States. They wanted to arrest George Bush, they could arrest any US president if they want so. For Mamdani to break, setting aside whatever people think about Israel and israel foreign policy, for Mandani to think that he can create his own foreign policy from within New York City just shows us how ignorant and inexperienced he is.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, like I said, you're living them up.
Speaker 5: Less than twenty four hours after Mandami's a victory, your fire Commission, is my understanding, has tendered his letter of resignation effective in two weeks. You're going to have, you know who want to circle back to crash a little bit. You're going to have I don't know how many police officers who's going to resign because they don't want this communist to lock them up you know, he called ICE agents criminals, and he said he wants everyone to be under the same lawful American umbrella. But the people that ICE are going after already broke our American laws. So you're going to lock up the people who are protected and serving people from the criminals. So I don't understand where this is going.
Speaker 7: Tom, you and.
Speaker 5: You and Jay saw a world of hurt there in New York. You know, you're a little bit you got you're a little smarter. You got a little bit away from the city, but you still got hold.
Speaker 8: But in the whole show, yeah, I couldn't get far away from even Buffalo, and Buffalo is.
Speaker 3: A hit town. But I, you know, welcome to the to the Zor Valley, where I feel safe and.
Speaker 8: Men are men and so are the women. I mean, it's just, you know, I'm away from it. I'm away from it all, and I couldn't be happier. But I can't even barely turn on the media, you know, without being just walking the place shaking my ead, going what the ship was that? You know, I I can't believe this guy is a self proclaimed communist. I must be showing my age to think that what do they say, this morning, twenty five percent of the population voted for this guy. Twenty five percent of New York's population. As that screwed up, you know, but that's what the young people tell us.
Speaker 3: They want.
Speaker 8: They want socialism, they want I noticed they didn't say they want communism. They just want socialism because their idea of socialism is going to work this time, even though all the other times it fails, It's going to work this time.
Speaker 3: We just got yes, old people, we just got to sit back and watch this fail.
Speaker 8: You know it's going to it's it's there's no way it's going to fly. And we know it's not going to fly, but they're pretty convinced it's going to it's going to work this time. They're in there there, they're on top of it. Holy crap.
Speaker 9: You know, I thought we were raising kids smarter and that dumber. But that's the scary part town. You know, our society is being being greg talk about.
Speaker 3: It all the time. It's COVID, I believe it or not. It's COVID because and not everybody had be You know, here, here's your pay check. You don't have to work.
Speaker 8: You mean I never have to work again?
Speaker 3: Well, now was it COVID the Petri dish?
Speaker 5: Wasn't that the test to see if you can get the suckers in America to put on a mask for fifteen days to stay six feet apart? Were two for in a mac that there was no data anywhere that made that a correct thing?
Speaker 3: Fifteen days? Do you remember the thing? Fifteen days? To slow the curve? Or do this to the curve?
Speaker 5: Wear a mask where basic biology tells you where the Lord told you.
Speaker 3: You breathe out certain things, you get in certain things. Well, that mask restricts your natural body.
Speaker 5: And that's why you started seeing kids and everyone else with rashes all over the face because they were sucking in their poison.
Speaker 3: They was supposed to be next sailing.
Speaker 8: And seeing people walking around Jake with's masks on it are outside yesterday?
Speaker 3: True? What the hell is that?
Speaker 8: And then I don't know if you notice where you live, but where I live there are barely any restaurants. We tried to find a restaurant to go to last night, couldn't find one open. And when they ask why, it's because you can't find help, you know. So okay, So now that industry has gone to hell because people don't want to work anymore a result of what COVID.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know, we just I guess you're about I go ahead, Jason, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, Jake, you know you raised a really important point that police officers and the fire commissioner. It goes even beyond mom, Donnie, because in New York, you guys have Krasner amazing, we've got Alvin Bragg being re elected. So sensible police officers, particularly the ones with experience, realize that no one's going to be prosecuted. So why do they want to subject themselves to the risks of lawsuits and injury if they know that these people are going to be out on the street emboldened to antagonize them maybe within a day. And just to the stupidity of ma'am Donnie and how he's arresting ice officers and protecting criminals. I want to play you guys real quickly this clip of me speaking with the guy back in March.
Speaker 2: Give a listen, you're.
Speaker 3: Running from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't this not First Amendment activity?
Speaker 7: Shutting down a business three weeks in a row?
Speaker 6: How many New York City businesses could tolerate to close their location three weeks in a row.
Speaker 2: This is an economic attack on Tesla.
Speaker 8: How can you sanction this?
Speaker 3: You will never be mayor.
Speaker 2: This is not that which is a very amendment. This is step away from me. Don't advance towards me, right that? Yeah you did.
Speaker 7: You just came up to me in a threatening manner, and you're.
Speaker 6: So he's got guys committing civil assault right there. He thinks the First Amendment allows a mob to shut down a business, intimidate their customers, block their entrance. That's not the first Amendment. So what he thinks is the law and what actually is the law? There's a huge your air gap there.
Speaker 3: Well, look at what you just did.
Speaker 5: You see how they the guy jumped right in your face, jump right in your face stuff.
Speaker 3: He didn't have an.
Speaker 5: Answer because they don't have an answer. Socialism don't have any answers. They have a lot of BS promises. And you brought up one point. You said, we got Krasman, you got Gragg, You now have the guy you just spoke to the communists, But you got another person that you wanted to talk about. In that law enforcement hierarchy that's above brag. You know you also have Letitia who's unless you've committed some sort of criminal act who she's currently in court for.
Speaker 3: But you got other issues with Latitia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, we spoke last time with you guys about how you know. I don't understand why they're holding back on Tiss James because there seems to be a lot of evidence that, in addition to falsely claiming she was married to her father and falsely claiming that a property was her second address her father, this loan was received in nineteen eighty three from a company called Cadillac Funding, and that thing got jammed up in nineteen ninety nine in.
Speaker 2: District court prosecution.
Speaker 6: People went to federal prison and I uncovered evidence that seemed to indicate that Tiss James faked her father's death. This is not just me making these allegations. These are documents that are filed in the Queen's Surrogate Court in nineteen eighty six. She alleges her father died, but she didn't file the petition to become the administrator for his estate until nineteen ninety nine, thirteen years later.
Speaker 2: This is a question that at least should be asked now.
Speaker 6: People might point out it's not illegal to wait thirteen years to file a petition to be the administrator of the estate.
Speaker 2: But it is certainly suspicious.
Speaker 6: And additionally, she was already an attorney later in nineteen ninety nine or certainly by two thousand and one, she was the deputy Attorney General under Elliot Spitzer, So this is not some mistake due to ignorance. She filed this pro se representing herself, and she's the sole beneficiary of this estate. She filed her mother's petition within one year. Every single document is there, so it's quite curious this big gap in the filing of her father's probate information. And she also waves out all of these siblings so that nobody else can make a claim on the property. This is the very property that all this mortgage.
Speaker 2: Fraud is about.
Speaker 6: I've been yelling about this for almost a year and no one will do anything. So I mean, you know, you guys have experience in law enforcement, and I think that the average person, I've never been in the military or law the cops are the people that the people on the street face. We don't necessarily ever see the district attorney or the attorney general. So unfortunately, the cops are the ones that have to take all of the crap from you know, even honest citizens who are angry at the increase in crime. It all falls on the cops. So when we hear these stories about experienced police officers resigning, I'm very concerned about what's going to happen in New York because this is a system that is falling apart, not just from the top down, but from the bottom up. The whole thing is going to be nothing but rubble.
Speaker 3: Well, Tom brought up a point, and anyone you guys can answer this. You know.
Speaker 5: Rather it's to these resignations of police officers, who's taken all the crap? These people seem like they have that skeleton and mayor closet. All these people have those skeletons. Tis James had this Crasman has some things that Ralph Cicriano has uncovered.
Speaker 3: Counter Biden is Joe Biden that Latitia James.
Speaker 5: Is that something that we all believe that George Soulis is one of the puppet masters of this destruction of our country, just one of them, one of the globalists.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that these globalists have these.
Speaker 5: Has this information of the prior criminal conduct of the people that they're putting in office, and that way they could pull the strings in the direction that they want the strings to go.
Speaker 8: That way there, Jake, because really we're waiting for our attorney general or any all these district attorneys, waiting for them to do something. They'll do something.
Speaker 3: Can't let these criminals that go on forever and ever. And I'm listening yes today. Where uh.
Speaker 8: Who was it that she's going to finally retire? Polosi's going to finally retire with one hundred million dollars? How the hell did she get one hundred million dollars? Legally, there's nobody in the world that's going to be able to answer that question. But nobody's going to check it out either. You know, it's just let it go a status quo. A hundred million dollars I spent that. I think I spent yesterday walking in the walls going one hundred million dollars?
Speaker 3: How can this be?
Speaker 8: You know, it's it's impossible, but it's going to be just the way it is because.
Speaker 3: We accept it. We accept it.
Speaker 8: Why there's you know, we can back these questions up. Why is this person getting away with this? Who's why is this getting away with murder? You know, it's just it's just sickening. It's it's so Jason.
Speaker 3: Covered this in one year. He say he's been going just the Latissa James stuff in one year. How is it? Who's stopping Jason? Why did you, Jake? You hit it?
Speaker 2: You hit it on the head.
Speaker 6: I think they want these people with criminal backgrounds because it's like, what do they call that the sword of Damocles hanging over their head that they can, you know, threaten them with that at any time. Former NYPD officer sal Greco, I don't know if you guys watch him. He's on X at the sal Greco He's uncovered connections between Tish James and basically known mafia associate Jimmy Rodriguez. He ran Jimmy's, uh, what was it, Jimmy's cafe in the Bronx. Hillary Clinton was connected to this guy. He had some kind of laundromat where Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for senator. I mean, who is doing that at a laundromat? Is that a wink and a nod that they're laundering money? Look at tis James delighted be hanging out with this guy. He now has a disco or a nightclub or something like that that there was a stabbing. He was arrested, and I don't think he was ever prosecuted. He also ran this restaurant called Consofrito, which has now been shut down. All kinds of crazy stuff going on there. It was like the Sopranos butcher shop. They were all meeting in their hotel.
Speaker 5: Everybody, Oh, Paulie, right, but that's you know, look at it. You had the congress person, she was a senator fin style. She spent almost a whole career with a Chinese spy as her driver. You got swallow Up sleeping with the Chinese spy. So they already have these people in place. They are being everybody. You got these people coming out talking about Biden. I don't know who's saying that Biden was coherent in any manner. So you know, he was some sort of maturity and candidate. So and you got Fannie Willis and her thing. This web is so complex, I don't even want to say it's complex. It's an easy web to figure out. But why is it the people in power time? You just brought up one hundred million. I forgot the movie that was on. How do you go to how do you yes, there you go? How do you go into a job? I made one hundreds of thousand dollars a year or whatever, but I didn't and I spent a quarter of a century doing that job. I didn't leave that job as a million as a hundred millionaire. So how was it that these congress people, within two, three, four or five years of going into a place where they are basically brew five years later come out millionaires?
Speaker 3: AOC? How keen? The list goes on on.
Speaker 5: You just had Jasmine Crockett, you know, inside of Trading, Michael Milton went to jail, speaking of New York. Michael Milton to jail, the Wolf of Wall Street in side of Trading, Margaret was Marcus Stewart. The list goes on and on. But these people can do it for such a long period of time, make vast amounts of money and come out smell like a ruse. I don't know who wants to touch this, but I think we can.
Speaker 3: All touch it. But but that's all we're all saying, JACI is we all know how they did it. What we want to know is why nobody's doing anything about it? Why? Why are these people untouchable? Is a USA USAID is is it?
Speaker 5: I mean, how are they funneling these We know they're funneling the moneys, and we know it's our tax dollars just making them rich. You know, why do they need one point five trillion dollars for legal immigrants who we have no idea who the hell they are to reopen the government? Meanwhile, your planes, which one just did yesterday, can literally fall out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, I'll point out one more thing in this zoriin Mamdani encounter, you guys who probably probably noticed that. As soon as I start speaking to him, this young lady walks up far Okay, so she's wearing a T shirt there that says Planet Over profit and that is one of these kind of you know, it's not itself a nonprofit, but they have these kind of five oh one C three projects that are connected to nonprofits. And it's just really strange how they never go after the nonprofits. They steal our money. Like you said, tax dollars go to these things. This Planet Over probably the money is moving around from five oh one C threes to five oh one c fours to hiring these I mean, who's paying this six foot five guy in the vest to body check me when zoriin Mamtani doesn't want to answer an uncomfortable question. They're all you look at these different videos that I produce, Nick Shirley, different people who are going around New York City. You see the same people at each of these protests. I mean, who has time to do that year after year, protest after protest if they aren't being paid.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this, that Planet over Profit Lady doesn't It seems like they knew who you were, Jason, And it seems like that Planet over Profit Lady was the equivalent to the Easter Buddy that was protecting Joe Biden. You know, like they knew who you were and they immediately she had to run interference like the Easter Buddy had to turn Joe Biden away and she singled subsquatch to come and body chest.
Speaker 3: I mean to see if that whole thing was coordinated. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: You were very well well, I agree, thank you.
Speaker 6: I agree completely that it is coordinated. It could be as simple as you know, they don't know who I am, and that they have, you know, certain favored people who they will speak to.
Speaker 2: But these are the you know, these are the people who close down the highway. Why is this allowed? And why this is not First Amendment either.
Speaker 6: What if someone's grandmother is in an ambulance and these people want to you know, cut down on gasoline or whatever it is that they're trying to do, end fossil fuels. Why are they shutting down Tesla if they want to end fossil fuels. And by the way, I'm all for having this website, have a meeting in Washington Square Park, have a rally in Central Park, do whatever you're going to do. But why is New York City even giving them a permit to close down the sidewalk outside Tesla? They had signs, you know, tax the rich. Okay, fine, that's fine. But they had people walking around with signs that said burn a tesla. That's a public incitement to violence. And by the way, we saw that there were people burning tesla's that's property destruction, that's endangering lives. And by the way, those teslas are filled up with lithium ion batteries. That now you've got the fire department out there with a complicated situation. How many people's houses are burning down while the fire department spends hours putting out a chemical fire from a battery in a car. It's not First Amendment activity. It's straight out gang violence, intimidation terrorism. I'm very confused by that encounter I had with Zora and Mamdani, because you know, about two or three days ago, Elon Musk started posting on x saying that he was endorsing Cuomo, which is like a whole other conversation that we could have. But why didn't Elon Musk. It's a serious question that I don't have the answer to. Why didn't Elon Musk take some legal action against Zoram Mamdani or a Planet overprofit for doing that. Why didn't he take action against the City of New York for granting permits to these things to closed down his business.
Speaker 2: Three weeks in a row.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But he also didn't take any action when I went to Twitter on November one, twenty twenty two, to tell him about how this guy Adam Sharp, who was an executive at Twitter when the FBI illegally inserted itself and started spying on everyone. He was also personal friends with Barack Obama. I've presented evidence that this guy Adam Sharp created the at Barack Obama Twitter account, and this is just a coincidence, I'm sure, because it would be a conspiracy theory otherwise. This guy's father, Roger Sharp, Emmy Award winning newsman, Guess where he was on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, inside the Dallas Police station doing one of the first ever in history remote video broadcasts telling everybody that Lee Harvey Oswald had been charged with shooting the president. I'm sure it's a coincidence, because otherwise it would be a conspiracy theory. I wasn't even alive in nineteen sixty three. I didn't tell the guy to go there. And then of course Adam Sharp sues me, and the judge is this woman, Valerie Kaproni, former FBI General counsel who's now been named in a whole thing going on with James Comy's attorney, where there was an article from Joe Hoft, who's a contributor to the Gateway Pundit, talking about how I think his name is Patrick Fitzgerald, the attorney for Comy, saying he could have stopped nine to eleven, but instead they protected an FBI informant, Gregory Scarpa who was a mafia informant who I don't know if you guys can believe this, but apparently, in solitary confinement, Scarpa became friends with Jihadi Ramsey Yusef nine to eleven, the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bomber. They were passing notes back and forth. I don't believe that story at all. I don't believe that any more than I believe the text messages between the furry boyfriend and the kid who's now on trial for possibly the death penalty for allegedly murdering Charlie Kirk. So again we ask, how are these people allowed to do this? It does seem like there is a complicated and deeply embedded cabal. I mean, this is the real mafia, right, the people who are controlling the government taking all of our tax dollars. These are my opinions, of course, just people can look into what I'm saying. But I don't know why Elon Musk didn't take criminal action against Door and Mom, Donnie or any of these five oh one c threes.
Speaker 3: Well that's the whole point.
Speaker 5: You know, we're losing critical thinking, And it's not that you're trying to insert you're just providing information. You showed a page where you got it from and everything like that. But join your your slides there. Isn't it interesting how far our country has fallen where we're walking around with signs American citizens or walking around with signs saying to tax somebody. Right, didn't our wasn't our constitution for because of we didn't want taxation or without representation.
Speaker 3: Now we're walking around with tax the rich.
Speaker 5: So if you fulfill the American dream, now you have people saying to tax you. It's is that where we're headed? Are we headed to tom shirt? Are we headed to socialism? Are we headed to communism? I mean black hawk Down wasn't that long ago. But you got Somemlist. I think that's where black hawk Down it happened. You got Somelis, you know now running for Merri Minnesota congressant.
Speaker 3: And what's the other m state? Where's omar from? Yeah? Yeah, we pull from Minneapolis. You know you got I was thinking to Michigan.
Speaker 5: You got the guy in Dearborn, the mayor saying he doesn't want the Christian guy living there.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is going on here.
Speaker 5: You bring it up one small piece of this complex puzzle, and Tom can say something. Greg can talk to the Second Amendment. That's another thing. We got all these people here. Why didn't Eli fight back. The richest man in the world couldn't call any lawyer to say, hey, why are they blocking my business? Is that all part of the global plan to have this fake fight amongst the elites, to keep us wearing masks and staying six feet apart.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Greg, you want to chibe it on this, I'm sure you got a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 4: Can you just pick one question for me?
Speaker 5: Well, well, Jason talked about Charlie Kirk and I know we talked about it last week, that shot and you guys because I was looking into it a little bit, no other than Don Junior.
Speaker 3: Because I know we talked about That's what makes it come to the forefront.
Speaker 5: Let's talking about this thirty out six And I'm not as even though I've been around guns, I'm not as proficient and a knowledge of them as you are.
Speaker 7: That air.
Speaker 3: Airthing that you guys talked about last week?
Speaker 5: Can you mention that version of thirty out six that people are saying that Charlie Kirk got shot with?
Speaker 11: Well, so the thirty odd six is a it's a pretty big round. It's it's used for wells, it was used for war, and it's used for hunting.
Speaker 4: You know, it depends. There's like, you know, I don't want to go into a lot of ballistic stuff.
Speaker 11: You know, for hunting, you usually use a soft point, which means is that you have a little bit of lead at the tip and then it's encompassed by a brass casing and it goes you know, anywhere between average between the twenty seven and three thousand feet per second.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of energy.
Speaker 11: So when it hits somebody in the neck, it's most likely going to take the whole head off.
Speaker 4: I doubt that there's gonna be a lot left.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of videos on YouTube where people have actually taken a hunk of meat out a roast or a pork butt and they've shot it for a thirty odd six, So you can watch that stuff. I mean, it's pretty hard to believe that it's a thirty odd six. And you know, Jason, he brought up a good point. We do there are out there you can purchase air guns now to hunt big game. That he's showing you there on the screen that there's big as fifty caliber. That's a pretty big piece of lead, and they're traveling. While they're traveling at lower speeds, they're going to do a good bit of damage, but they're not going to most likely not going to exit. It's going to be retained. So there could be with a lot of the video footage they shown, it would be easier for me to believe that then it would be actually believed that it was a thirty odd six round. I personally have shot thirty odd six. I've spent a lot of time shooting three O eight Winchester, which is an also thirty caliber round thirty caliber diameter, and I also reload for that round only specifically for three ohaight Winchester, as I used to compete with it in precision matches long distance shooting matches. So I know what kind of powder I would use. I could tell you how many grains of powder I use. I use a boat tail holow point, a serratel boattail hall point, usually around one to seventy two grains. That's a nice big round and it performs as well for long distance as it's stable when it flies. So so I think Jason's brought up some good points on that. As far as Mendami goes and Crasser goes, I've talked a lot about this, you know. You know, the since I've been with Jake and John, I kind of looked at crunch the numbers of the voter registration in Philadelphia. I grew up in the shadows of Philadelphia. I love that area.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 11: I have emotional attachment to Pennsylvania. I I love the stay, but when it came time to retire, I wouldn't I wouldn't live there. Uh, for many reasons. One is that all the taxes and that Pittsburgh and Philadelphia controls the whole state. And it wasn't conducive for me to have one son left to put him into school. I didn't want to put him in to a Pennsylvania school. I wanted to bring him to an area where I could have put my son, have give him four years of high school. That would be good for him. Vice go to an area like Pennsylvania and have you know, all the other stuff. And unfortunately I had raised him and most of his elementary was done in New England, so he had already gotten quite a bit of that and I let him figure out on his own. And the reason why I'm bringing this up is that it seems to me it's it's kind of like an evolution, a cultural a cultural evolution, not a cultural revolution, but a cultural evolution for for cities to evolve in to the socialists mess because that's where people were going that they need things that they can't get for themselves or they don't want to work for to get for themselves. So that's where all the social stuff are Tennessee. Don't come to Tennessee because we don't have that stuff down here. You know, we don't pay state taxes down here. You're not going to get that kind of stuff. So so don't come here for that.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you what, and here's a good thing.
Speaker 5: Greg is proficient of environums and Jason self state he's not.
Speaker 3: We're just giving you information.
Speaker 5: It's not like Mandami, James Krasner, Bragg and all the rest.
Speaker 3: Who's force feeding you this nonsense down your throat.
Speaker 5: Now you can decide to look into what Greg said regarding shooting a port, but I'd rather eat one.
Speaker 3: Or you know, Jason who brought up the air the air gun, the air.
Speaker 5: And you can look at the videos online if they're still there of Charlie kirk unfortunate assassination, and then you make up your own mind or you do your own critical thinking. But for you to sit back and you know, so want to sent me a text this morning and it was a former judge. I don't want to mention his name, a magistrate unless we have him on the show. He could explain himself how in the safest part of the city Krasner received I forgot the number, but maybe ten percent of the vote, and the safest part of the city and the person and the part of the city where Krasner is wreaking the most havoc, he received over ninety percent of the vote. So you're watching your neighbors get slaughtered in the street based on this guy's policies, and you're still elected him. Everyone knows what Mindamie's going to bring to New York. Everyone knows it. Tom's brought it up earlier. We've watched this stuff throughout history. It has never success it ever. So what did you think that mcdonbie promises you free healthcare, free transportation, free supermarkets, defund the police and everything else. And you thought that you're going to be safer, freer, and more prosperous. Jason, Sis, you're in them up and Tom's is showing an outskirts. I mean, you guys take over here.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no, I think what it is.
Speaker 6: You know, we're here on a podcast because each of us have our own interests in politics, and we decided we had to take to the airwaves. I think an amazingly large number of people have no idea what the hell they're doing. They you know, they go around interviewing people in their twenties who voted for Ma'm Donnie and they say, well, you know, I saw him at the club hanging out with a cute DJ, and he just.
Speaker 2: Seems like a dude. So they see in him, you know, a youthful I guess, something that they.
Speaker 6: Relate to, and they I don't think they know, particularly when you get to the district attorney and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: How many people even remember or even.
Speaker 6: We're living here two years ago when Alvin Bragg was in the news for all this stuff he was doing with Trump. I think a lot of people go to the voting booth and they say, oh, Alvin, that sounds like the chipmunks.
Speaker 2: I'll vote for that guy. People have just no idea what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Well, you brought up an interesting point earlier, and I want to bring it back to this. When you talk about the First Amendment and the reason we have the freedom of the press and things of that nature, why is it that you don't What is it about the media We talked about possible people holding the anveloe people's heads to make them do politically what they want them to do. Why is the media complicit in the criminal activity?
Speaker 6: You know, Look, there's two ways we can go with this. I can go towards the conspiracy that some people will reject out of hand, and we can go towards certainly something that's undeniable, which is greed.
Speaker 2: And I think it might be a combination of both.
Speaker 6: I mentioned this guy, Adam Sharp, who was a Senate aide friends with Barack Obama. He worked at Twitter in the early days of Twitter. He was the US government liaison at Twitter. He then became the head of News at Twitter. Now he's the CEO and president of the National Academy of Television. That's the people who give out the Emmys. So it's you know, nobody knows who this guy is if I wasn't telling you guys in your audience about him. But yet, if you're Jason Goodman and you publish information like this, you get sued by that guy. If you are Anderson Cooper, you get an Emmy. And then once you have an Emmy, you're going to get a job for five million dollars a year. So there's this tacit control where if you like this five million dollar a year job, you better shut up about who didn't shoot out of the window in Las Vegas in twenty seventeen, Who wasn't on the roof in Butler, Pennsylvania in twenty twenty four, Who wasn't firing a thirty odd six from the Low C Center at Utah Valley University. You got to, you know, fall in line, go and go along to get along. And you know, I think that that is a lot of it. But there are people you mentioned Soros, There's Bill Gates, There's been people you know forever Hurst, all these billionaire type, you know, industry magnates who seem to want to shape and mold the direction that society moves in to protect their power, protect their interests. And I think it's small number of people. When you look at the type of control grid that I'm talking about, you punish the adjacents and you award the complicit people, and the rest of it just sort of happens.
Speaker 8: You know, Jason, I've been asking that question why the media is the way the media is for years, and that was the best explanation I was ever given.
Speaker 3: So thank you very much for that, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, we've I've been on two shows with him, and he gets that compliment, Jason, and I think I needed it last week, But can you tell us a little bit more for the people who wasn't here last week and wasn't going the messed up show that I missed.
Speaker 6: Your background, Yeah, I started my career as a visual effects cinematographer.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: As a kid, I was very interested in computers and animation and cameras, and I went to NYU Film School, which I wouldn't recommend sending your children there.
Speaker 2: Now it's a little bit of a waste of time, but it was fun.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed it a lot. I'm thankful I had that experience. But I was there at the time that the movie industry was transitioning from photochemical to digital, and I've really been a pioneer in digital imaging. A lot of the research that I did into the Charlie Kirk assassination had to do with the digital evidence, and I think we spoke about this evidence bounty that I had offered, where from October fourth until yesterday, I was asking people to come forward with evidence that would disprove my thesis that Charlie Kirk was shot from behind. And I didn't just come to this by random chance. I looked at this evidence and we saw images of these projectiles that were nearly equi distant, and I surmised that this was the result of two hundred and forty frame per second photography. This bounty, viewers of Crowdsource the Truth boosted it up to.
Speaker 2: Four three hundred and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 6: This was an offer to anyone who could have disproven what I was saying, but they failed to disprove. Instead, they actually strengthened the hypothesis. I'm trying to find the technical paper that I wrote about it, and I was presented with the original evidence. It was a very strange story that we don't really have time for today. But people who tried to gamify that Bounty presented me with this video, which is a this is the original video, I believe. I've inspected it, and I do believe this is the original video that was recorded on somebody's phone. Now it's recorded at thirty frames per second. But this is where my expertise in digital imaging comes in because it's recorded in this format called Doby Vision HDR, which is a high dynamic range format, and that's a very complex format that Apple introduced in twenty twenty. It's another two hundred and forty hertz mode of the iPhone that uses subsampling to get broader exposure. There was a big Apple technical demonstration about how this works. It basically takes your normal thirty frame per second video and then, using this Dolby Vision patent, which is also from twenty twenty, it takes additional exposures both before and after each of those frames that make up the thirty frame per second video. So I believe this technology is the reason why we see these three projectiles, because we can see they're significantly brighter than their backgrounds, and that DOLBYHDR technology prioritizes radiometric values light values over the timing of when these things arrive, and so because it's moving so quickly and because it's so bright, they get preserved. Additionally, this data is encoded into an MPEG stream, an HEVC High Efficiency Video Coding MPEG stream, And these are complicated technologies. People who don't understand how they work and just presume that a thirty frame per second video is working the same way as a film strip when Tom miss Edison invented it over one hundred years ago is totally incorrect.
Speaker 2: So these appear in the video.
Speaker 6: I won't play it now because we'll get a sensitive content strike, but they appear out of temporal sequence, and that confused a lot of people and cause them to believe, no, Jason is making this up. This can't be a bullet, But yet it's in a trajectory directly towards the back of Charlie Kirk's head, right before he suffers this fatal injury, including a deep neurological injury. The doctors say cause that to cordic at posturing where his fists go up like that. So I think that this thesis explains everything that we see. The next frame after this shows what appears to be a bullet coming out through the front of Charlie Kirk's neck. It appears to deflect downward about nineteen degrees, either off of the base of his skull or the vertebrae, which is something that most people agree could redirect to bullet downward nineteen degrees and then out the front where we see this very unusual wound. Experts have basically debated whether it was an entrance wound from the front or an exit wound. As Greg pointed out, nobody I've heard speak about this thinks it's the entry wound of a supersonic rifle round. Whether it's thirty odd to six or two two three or five five six, it's not consistent, as Greg said, with the tremendous kinetic energy of a supersonic round hitting from the front. I think it's the signature of a much lower muzzle velocity round exiting. And additionally, if I'm correct, and these images are taken every one two hundred and fortieth of a second, this distance equates to approximately five to six hundred feet per second.
Speaker 2: Now people have pointed.
Speaker 6: Out it's not exactly equi distant, but that is probably due to the fact that the phone doesn't operate at a perfect two hundred and forty frames per second.
Speaker 2: It could be two hundred and thirty eight, it could be two hundred and thirty two.
Speaker 6: It varies from moment to moment, but it's approximately two hundred and forty hertz. And you know, other people have not presented scientifically derived counter theses. People have said, oh, this is a bug or something like that. There are a lot of bugs flying around in this video that people can see at other times, other moments in the video. They just do not behave like this bullet what I allege as a bullet, and so just you know, throwing things against the wall is not what I call a scientific analysis, and no one's been able to disprove what I've said.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the problem. I have.
Speaker 5: Jason as a criminal investigators, someone who investigated homicide, and this guy is not a I don't know how they didn't take him out, but he's still alive. And that means it's going to be a trial, and your evidence there in your background, as you just explained, and when I'm going up against say high priced attorney or someone who has the resources to hire someone like you, or to present evidence for the defense to go against whatever my investigation uncovered.
Speaker 3: You only have forty three fourteen and still no one challenged you.
Speaker 5: I can assure you when I go up against the best, they got unlimited resources and they going to come up with something to say. Hey, Detective Jacobs, I don't know what the hell you investigated, but we have Jason Goodman here with all of his background saying that what you saw with that thirty out six rifle or this guy coming from this way or that way, And my whole thing is I got to get behind reasonable doubt to convict this guy.
Speaker 3: So proper clause.
Speaker 5: Okay, you might have it there, but now you've got Jason Goodmans there who's putting out thesis and saying something that needs to be looked into, whether it's right wrong. Like I said, we're critical think is there, whether it's right wrong or different new cares, but it needs to be looked into. And no one's challenged you to that effect. Defense attorneys, prosecution, Has anyone reached out to you, Has anyone else developed something that didn't challenge your forty three hundred fourteen dollars?
Speaker 6: Well, there, as I said, there were like you know, jokers who wanted the money. The guy who presented me with that video basically sent the video and said give me the money. And I said, well, okay, I need to call you and ask you certain questions about this, and he said no. Your online terms said you need to present verifiable evidence that's verifiable, and I said, okay, but you know, from a legal standpoint, the word verifiable at least suggests that it must be verified. And this is the verification process, me calling you and asking certain things about you know, why is the file name different than the original file. I wanted to verify the evidence, and of course I protected myself legally in the terms and conditions by saying the final determination as to whether or not the evidence is verified is made by me. So eventually I did get on the phone with this guy and it became clear that he just wanted to, you know, scoop the bounty and take the money. And he misunderstood, thinking that just giving me this evidence would win this bounty, and I said, no, you need to present a counter thesis that explains what these bullets are. I'm thinking, like you, Detective Jacobs, if I may is that this presents a shadow of a doubt. If I was the expert witness in the courtroom. And by the way, I presume that the cops don't want to just arrest somebody and hang them high. If you're presented with evidence that introduces a shadow of a doubt, you might say, you know what, that guy is the lead suspect. But Goodman is right, I can't explain that there is a shadow of a doubt here. There might be somebody else out there who did this or had something.
Speaker 2: To do with this.
Speaker 6: I don't think we can take a twenty two year old kid's life if there's any possibility that he didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Well, what needs to happen now?
Speaker 5: The judge is going to qualify you as an expert, and that's why I asked you to present your background first.
Speaker 3: And he's going to also on both sides.
Speaker 5: You're going to have people who are going to say I'm this and I'm that, and Jacobs has to talk to both of them, right.
Speaker 3: You know, prior to trial.
Speaker 5: I hate when someone some defense attorney comes in on a day of trial and say, hey, we just found this witness, let's talk to him to the verify story. When they hit you across the hand with that proverbial sandbag, I believe now. I don't know what the FEDS are doing in this investigation. I don't know what the astion all the work, I don't know, but I need.
Speaker 3: To exclude you or include you.
Speaker 5: I don't know which one it is right now, but I need to at least speak with you to and then compare what you had shown on Search one. And that's why I wanted to bring back up to Charlie Kirk situation again, because a lot of things we come up with, We've had people on prior to the coved mass tell you how they were wrong the COVID vaccine tell you how they were wrong, and six seven years later, what we said on Search one back in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty twenty twenty one has turned.
Speaker 3: Out to be correct.
Speaker 5: And I don't want Jason's Goodman's version to not be investigated. And somehow, if this guy did kill Charlie Kirk because of the ambiguity in whose story is correct, you don't have that beyond reasonable doubt.
Speaker 3: He gets saw hung jury not guilty. So well, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 6: If he didn't do it, then we do want him to be found not guilty, because we definitely don't want to live in a world where somebody just decides this was a thirty odd six. This kid's grandfather owned a thirty odd six rifle that we found in the woods, reassembled after he disassembled it and shoved in his pants. I mean the issue for me, I don't know this kid. I have no reason to defend him. I'm just saying I don't like you talk about sandbag. I don't like the idea that the FBI can just decide who the suspect is and sandbag that person when there's so much evidence in question.
Speaker 5: Well, you look at you brought up Butler, look at Crooks. You know the fact that that was evidence. When they cremated him, they destroyed evidence. When they washed that roof down, they destroyed evidence in an investigation. I don't know how much they collected, but in a case of that magnitude, I wouldn't have wanted the roof to be washed.
Speaker 3: Down two days later, weeks later, maybe even two months later. Who knows. It's what we do, And like you said, I don't I don't just put people in jail and put them in jail not guilty.
Speaker 5: Fine, if I bring a case to that judge, and in that courtroom and to that prosecutor, I believe you're guilty.
Speaker 3: But if you come up after the fact after I arrested you, and I find something else, I used to do it all the time. It used to mainly be in like domestic.
Speaker 5: Cases where you have someone who act like they didn't know each other and say they committed a robbery against someone. Then you find out how they was engaged and was no robbery, or but you already put a failing on this guy's record because it was a known doer who you allows do something. No what I go out after I approved that, because I continue to investigate. I like the person who accuses of the cry and had it put in jail. So we talk about these big conspiracies. I don't want to call them conspiracies. We look at the evidence and we look at what we see and we try to de do s based on all of that information what occurred.
Speaker 3: And that's why we have you on here and why you have people not like you.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming you're going to be like the police commissioner, fire commissioner, other law enforcement officers and get out of that muck. But you can explain that also, since we are talking election results here.
Speaker 6: Also, Yeah, I mean it's definitely something that I'd like to do, but obviously I think a lot of people who have the financial resources to do that quickly have already done it.
Speaker 2: I need to.
Speaker 6: Ask myself some serious questions and what I want to do with the next several years of my life, because you got to face facts. I mean, at a certain point, I don't have kids. I mean do maybe New York is sometimes things are in the past.
Speaker 5: And you got to move forward, or you got to move One thing about social and we have this sponsor called Burner, and if you if you look on the commercial to burn and commercials, they have to say it's a banana because they can't say it's a murder. So they walk around with that banana. And it seems like New York is going to rebind a lot of produce in the very near future.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's hatless not allowed to have those in New York City.
Speaker 3: I thought it was legal in all fifty states because it's not.
Speaker 2: In state, but not in the Five boroughs.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so y'all really in trouble.
Speaker 6: You can''re not even allowed to have body armor in New York City anymore twenty twenty two. It used to be if you had body armor while you were committing a crime, that would elevate it to a felony. Now you're just not even allowed to have it. You can't even walk around if you don't have a gun and aren't doing crime.
Speaker 2: They want you to get shot.
Speaker 5: You know a guy who ran up in Rochester. He was on a guest of our show, Marcus Williams. Unfortunately he didn't bold well because that's the kind of people. He actually brought up that point that you can't even have the body armor one and that's scared. You can't protect yourself. You got a government that's pro criminal. How does New York City, you're talking about, the capitalism capital of the world, just elected a communist. How do New Yorkers, because you guys always used to think you were smarter than Philadelphia's obo are fast battle them.
Speaker 3: How do you guys get from under this?
Speaker 2: You know, here's what I've been saying about it.
Speaker 6: You guys might remember in the nineteen eighties and the early nineteen eighties, General Motors wasn't doing so well, and Cadillac got the idea that they were going to make a low cost Cadillac called the Cimarron, and it was an absolute failure because people who don't have a lot of money to spend aren't buying Cadillacs, and people who want to buy Cadillacs don't want cheap cars. It was only in the nineties when Cadillacs started making powerful V eight engines and uniquely styled cars with high performance that were very expensive, big, huge luxury SUVs that the brand was revitalized and people now aspired to have a Cadillac. It became fashionable again, and you wanted to work hard and earn money and get a Cadillac. They brought that brand back, and New York City is like a Cadillac. It is not here to be affordable for low income families. It is intended to be an economic engine where people with unique ideas, unique capabilities, unique businesses, who want to work hard and do something that you can't do anywhere else in the world come here and do that. We have outer borrows, we have lower cost areas elsewhere in the state and in other states. Those need to accommodate lower income families. So that this economic engine, like the powerful V eight in a Alac can make it something that people aspire to want, not to crap it up and dumb it down for everybody.
Speaker 3: You know, I got a second time on this.
Speaker 5: That is one enough explanations because I know the Cadillac Cimaraan because I've had I had an eighty five.
Speaker 3: L doll So.
Speaker 6: It made regular Cadillac owners say, oh man, that's bringing down the whole Cadillac to have this crappy one.
Speaker 2: We don't want that.
Speaker 3: Remember that Simaraan.
Speaker 8: I was a Cadillac owner for a few years, and I would not accept the Samaraan.
Speaker 3: You know, you seem like a Fleetwood got Tom. Yeah, I'm a Fleetwood guy. That was just embarrassing.
Speaker 8: But you know, I was a law enforcement for like thirty years, and Jake, you got all your years in there now and we've been.
Speaker 3: Doing church warrant. I did it with you for about three years.
Speaker 8: And can you freaking believe where we've gotten to? I mean, seriously, sit back and look at it. Can you freaking believe where we've come to? Where we just voted in our communists New York City mayor.
Speaker 3: Here's my problem.
Speaker 8: I don't think we've seen anything yet. You know, the young people are now just reflection their muscles going, yeah, we voted in a communists because we're going to do it the right way.
Speaker 3: Holy crap, you know, we.
Speaker 8: Haven't seen anything yet. We were in big trouble, big trouble. Don't don't have toitate for one second that we're not. We're screwed. And I'm almost tempted to start getting closer and closer to search for and again because somebody's got to do something that we.
Speaker 3: Have to time.
Speaker 5: Well, you brought up when we started and this show, as you very well know, as over three years old, and you know, we are talking about things when we have Jason and welcome Glenn. You know, we talked about these things and we never thought that we would be here. You know, this shirt was a joke like only you you know, and people don't know this. This is smoking there you go, you know, because only because Jason just brought up Samaraiz and Cadillacs and some of our audience definitely not the MONOMERI bought it because they all, like Jason just said, twenty years old, so we got to educate them a little bit.
Speaker 3: But when you brought this shirt up, we thought this was like a joke only you.
Speaker 5: And do you remember on President Trump's first term, like America would never be a socialist country?
Speaker 3: That was part of his.
Speaker 5: Campaign, And now you're electing communists, literally communist self proclaimed. This is not the Marxist I mean, did anyone ever read call Marxist Diarmy? I mean, do we know we're getting ourselves dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Glenn, walk the boy? Tell us what how much? What you think about this? Jason? You can stick around with little Wamo Kenchen.
Speaker 7: What about the election?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well the floor right now?
Speaker 7: Oh it is okay?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I'm I'm stunning and shocked, but actually not as much because I was anticipating this would happen. And you know, as you know, I have friction with Jack Shittarelli and I heard you speaking earlier.
Speaker 7: Guys. I'm from New York originally I defected from it years ago.
Speaker 10: And uh, I was in the Bronx originally that worked my way to Manhattan and then after nine to eleven, I've been in Jersey ever since, you know, but I also partly grew up in Jersey too, So I'm stuck between that dump and this armpit of a state. And I've known these politics all these years. So I'm speaking from experience, and yes, I also know about that Cadillac you're talking about. It's a real piece of shit.
Speaker 7: But I'm more of a mopar guy. Okay, I.
Speaker 3: But go ahead.
Speaker 7: That's right with the dodgerrys k.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't really talk.
Speaker 8: I got a nineteen sixty four Corver.
Speaker 3: Morvere.
Speaker 7: That's a car for a woman.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I would I reject that.
Speaker 8: It's a convertible.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, all right, so you wanted the fresh air, I get it, and you're like sucking bugs.
Speaker 3: He cut the roof off the simmer Ron. But go ahead, all right.
Speaker 10: So as far as Jack goes, I had a feeling this was going to happen because he's an arrogant piece of dog shit.
Speaker 7: All right. The man does not take advice.
Speaker 10: And I am very upset because this is going to affect a lot of things in multiple ways. What I had done for this guy was beyond the impossible. I put an energy plan together. Okay that I If he had gone on stage in that debate like he did and stole my line saying my opponent doesn't and have an energy plan but I do, he'd know what the energy was. But a week later he goes to a diner and some constituent ask him or potential voter, says, well, Jack, what your plan. Oh, don't worry, just vote for me. I got a plan, yeah, but what's the plan. Well, don't worry, just vote for me. And he runs out the door. He looked like a corrupt asshole. That's exactly why I think. And in addition to that mail in balloting, you know, we were all worried about it. If you saw the results of New Jersey, it's right down the Turnpike Carridor between Trenton, all the way down to Philadelphia, all the way up to New York City, and the typical same douchebag counties of Essex and Hudson. They're so blue that no matter what you do, you can't change that because you have a higher concentration of voters per square mile. And this is something I explained to him why he needed the campaign there, and also addressed the state workers. There wasn't enough out there to explain that state workers were under the fear that their health benefits we're going to get plundered by him, And there was.
Speaker 7: Rumor about it he needed to address it.
Speaker 10: He strongly disagreed with me and argued with me after the debate that he had with Bill Spadia and that little midget Cranjack up in Newark, and he says, I strongly disagree with you because I know what I'm doing. I was like, you lost twice. You're taking a big risk. Take some advice. And he says, I strongly disagree. We're doing the right thing. My managers are great. I say they're nothing but a bunch of millennial trainees. They're idiots. They don't know what they're doing. And I'm trying to tell you because my future depends on it, as well as anybody else in this state.
Speaker 7: We can't take any more of this.
Speaker 10: My taxes have gone from twenty five hundred to eleven thousand in a matter of fifteen years, So that right there alone is crippling. Then compound it with all the other issues. The energy bills are gone through the roof. My plan would have brought If you're paying five hundred dollars a month on your electric build, this plan would have dropped you down to about fifty a month. That's how much energy would have flowed in. And he He's like, all he needed to do was text me back to time to have a nice fifteen minute meeting so I could educate his ass. No, he's got broken thumb syndrome.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to text.
Speaker 10: I'm reported okay, and now we're fucked. That's exactly what happened. So there you go, another moment of I told you so, Well.
Speaker 5: Here's the problem we have here with Mondamini in New York, Mikey in New Jersey. And I staid to remember, some years ago, you had a couple of terrorist sales right on the other side of the river who was camped out of his little pocket in New Jersey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Patterson in Patterson, New Jersey, where you.
Speaker 3: Had a terrorist court not almost like a terrorist training area right.
Speaker 7: Here, right.
Speaker 5: So now you have the governor in New Jersey doing this, and you got the mayor that and hopefully this works some kind of way with who is this Stephanic running against Hope?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think so, yeah, yeah, I think that's maybe you.
Speaker 3: Wait around Jason to see what happens there.
Speaker 5: Maybe the price is where you might want to flee to as one of astronomy, because everyone else speach you to punch, and you got to go live next to Glenn.
Speaker 7: Whoo, No, no, you don't want to come here. You don't want to live next to me.
Speaker 2: Glenn's right about the taxes.
Speaker 6: Taxes have gone absolutely crazy, and I mean that's a big consideration. The only thing that hasn't gone up is my income.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. Well I'm then you down with you in Tennessee. Okay, buddy, So.
Speaker 5: Are you guys the rich because they're saying, you know, the Democrats thing is tax the rich.
Speaker 3: Well, real estate taxes aren't the rich.
Speaker 6: I mean, man Zannie said he wanted to He specifically said he wanted to tax white, whiter, white neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, wait a minute, how is that not racism?
Speaker 3: Discriminatory statement like that, and no one calls it out.
Speaker 10: So but if you or I said it because we're white, we're suddenly all you're racist.
Speaker 3: You hate black.
Speaker 7: People and brown people and purple and rainbow bright people.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, people on the radio, I'm not white. I don't know if you could tell.
Speaker 2: You'd escaped them on downy taxes. I guess maybe I'll.
Speaker 3: Get you, know, but hey, they'll get you another way.
Speaker 5: I escaped his taxes, but not the bullets just coming from the guy down the street who was about to blow my brows out. So either way you're going to wrather. You're a white guy paying the tax, little black guy taking the bullet. Let Me ask you guys this because I'm on the fence, and I hate being on the fence with stuff because I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 3: The filibuster.
Speaker 5: Evidently after the election, you know, the President's coming out talking about the philibuster, and.
Speaker 3: He makes a good argument.
Speaker 5: Because I believe whether the Republicans, which is part of my problem with Republics, they always trying to.
Speaker 3: Play that nice gating.
Speaker 5: I believe whatever happens if the Democrats ever get power, they're gonna nuke it anyway. So the only way to do that because they gonna blame you anyway. They already blame me for the shutdown. They blame you for everything, so you're gonna get blamed regardless. Do we nuke the philibuster? I want anybody's opinion is do we nuke the philibuster? And do we get things pass like the opposition of law fare, the getting rid of the mail in balance, the outrageous cost of Obamacare, and the list goes on and on in the next three years that we really have to attack to having only non justices on the Supreme Court. So the question is do we nuke the philibuster? And if you nuke it, what would be your law that you would attack or try to be pilled? Anybody can go first.
Speaker 2: You know, I think this is where I am gonna go.
Speaker 6: I hate to do that to you, guys, but I haven't studied this topic enough to be able to give you an intelligent answer, and I.
Speaker 2: Gotta I gotta jump.
Speaker 6: But I really appreciate you guys having me back on the show, and anytime in the future for stuff that I know about, I'm happy to return.
Speaker 3: Then I'll give you that homework assignment because we definitely.
Speaker 6: Got to look into it, okay, And in a general sense, I'll say, the concept of doing something specifically designed to waste a lot of time sounds bad to me, but I'm sure there's a political purpose for it. As I said, I just haven't studied the topic sufficiently to speak about it intelligently. But thanks for having me on, guys. Great to see you as always, and I look forward to the next time we're.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, hopefully as soon as later. Thanks Jason.
Speaker 5: We appreciate your time today and educating us on those two subjects that you impressed me in time on.
Speaker 3: Thanks Jason. Yeah, Weln.
Speaker 7: My feelings on the filibuster are simple.
Speaker 10: It's it's like, if we do do away with it when the time comes, let's say the Democrats are in power, then we can't use it as a tool anymore.
Speaker 7: It could become a double edged short sword. So I'm on the fence.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I agree that the filibuster might be.
Speaker 10: Useful in the case of like mister Smith goes to Washington, or you know, Spartacus wants to sit there and make a complete fool of himself and piss al over himself and use it like that.
Speaker 7: But how really is it Is it as an advantage? I don't know.
Speaker 10: And if we do do eliminate it and then the time comes that we need it to get our agenda going again, it may backfire on us.
Speaker 7: So I'm on the fence.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm at with it.
Speaker 4: Tom.
Speaker 8: If we can find some way that it can help in the in the fight against illegal elections, I'd say cool. Uh, same with mail and votes and all these other nonsense that's developed against us. Cool, but I don't know either. I definitely believe it needs to be investigated. Uh, what would be the benefit. I'd be afraid of the same thing that we won't need it in the future and we won't have it, and did we, you know, step on our own.
Speaker 3: You know, it's tough call, tough call. I just I'm just for anything that's going.
Speaker 8: To help with this illegal bullshit elections. We've gone nuts, We've gone we've we've thrown our democracy away and we listened to the Dems talk about that bullshit.
Speaker 10: Well, we never did have a democracy. We've never been one and one. We need the government to address that issue too. You've got democrats. I keep pushing that word, you know, democracy.
Speaker 4: To Mic know we are I get it, I get it, and I agree with you.
Speaker 10: That's a marketing ploy, just like when you used to turn off your old boobtube TV and then you would see Coca cola burned into the glass because that's marketing, right, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 7: You know, Sorry, didn't mean the terruption, Greg.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts on it?
Speaker 11: M so Uh, the uh to say to say something that's happening and really understand what's going on. There's two different things, and I know that's Captain obvious. So when we're talking about a filibuster, so right now we could pass We have the votes and the seats to pass things through the Senate, am I correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 11: So the filibuster means is that when we bring a bill into the Senate, which is the last place where it gets gets gets voted on and passed.
Speaker 4: The filibuster is is that.
Speaker 11: You have a democratical democrats that stand up and they they just hold the process up by talking about anything they want.
Speaker 4: We've been doing this for years, correct, Yes, I want to do it now.
Speaker 3: Is you need sixty boots instead of just a majority.
Speaker 11: So so I agree that we should go ahead and nuke it now if you want to call it nukid. And the reason why I think we should do away with it is because this may be the last chance we ever get.
Speaker 7: Good point. I didn't think about that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that, uh you know, from my my humble opinion from watching what I'm watching one and reading, this may be the last opportunity we have to do it. And I think that our party, I'm starting to feel that our party, the Republican Party, is going to start falling apart very soon.
Speaker 5: It already is, really And that's the one thing about the Democratic Party, no matter what the issue is, whether they agree or disagree with it publicly and then their voting, they vote in lockstep. We don't do that, and the country suffers as a result because we try to take some sort of I don't want to even call it a moral high ground, because when you have people suffering in this country because you're worried about your image, because that's what it is. It's all imaging here, and your political power.
Speaker 3: Was great.
Speaker 11: The things that I want to fix is, you know, we had this war, the Iraq War, and the first election that they held, they had they were worried about it, you know, the integrity of the election, and they had everybody dip their finger and ink and go in and remember that. Yeah, that's probably the only fair election that ever existed in the world, was that one. Right, So we have to fix our election process. It has to be, it has to be fixed. The next thing I know this is going to be really make a lot of people mad, is is the lobby.
Speaker 3: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 4: The lobbying. We we got it, we got it. We got to stop the lobbying.
Speaker 11: Uh, it's it's you know, our politicians are compromised before they ever get in office office Again, in my humble opinion, if you call yourself a Democrat or you call yourself a Republican, like, how does a guy like Mandami actually become mayor? How does he become the Democratic Party selection to become a mayor?
Speaker 3: What did what did he do to get that?
Speaker 4: Who? Who brought him through the process?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: And why it's been eight years?
Speaker 11: So so the you know, the funding that we've talked about all kinds of funding today, we've talked about the the uh was it the five oh one? C's the non prob we're following the money. We gotta we gotta somehow fix that. And then the last thing is that my whole life, and I'm fifty seven, is that we have this this dark area that nobody wants to ever fix, and that's called healthcare. You know, the Affordable Care the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare.
Speaker 4: We didn't like it.
Speaker 11: But the problem we have is is that there is no even handed dealer in the healthcare industry, whether it's the insurance companies or the healthcare providers. You know, something's got to be there's got to be some kind of even handed dealer in that. And when I say that, it's like when you look at your bil when you have a surgery, my my last one. I have my knee replaced, and all the stuff that I got built for and half the shit I didn't even get.
Speaker 3: In the bill.
Speaker 4: You know, there's got to be some kind of integrity to that.
Speaker 10: Well, that's the same thing in socialized healthcare. I mean, you go to China, which I've spent plenty of time there, and you've got to go to hospital. You got to pay for things too, but it's socialized health care, but you also get put on a waiting list and depending on your status as far as in society, are you rich or are you poor, depends on if you're going in the door first to get treated. So socialized health care is not a better alternative. And healthcare is just like any other industry. But the problem is it's tainted by the Mainly I blame lawyers because they all want their cut, and that'll apply to even the car industry. In case in point, my God's charger. The minute I bought it. My wife went crazy because I took the car apart and left it all over the front lawn, twelve miles on it. There was a thousand pieces on the front lawn, and I'm pulling everything apart to take out censors and crap that I didn't need. And they had a speed limiter and a rev limitter in the engine. I said, I paid for all this horse power. I'm going to get my Hemi's worth. Okay, So sure enough, I hacked the computer and things like that, but that was all put in by the lawyers telling the insurance companies, these tires are rated only to one hundred and forty five, so you have to limit that.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I took this car to two hundred and twelve miles per hour and my tires didn't blow out. Why because I didn't drive at that speed for like a thousand miles where they would. But yeah, you'll have a little breakdown for a run for ten miles at that speed. But I don't need a lawyer to tell me that. I'm a guy who knows how to race a car. And the lawyers have done the same thing with the medical industry. They're playing the doctor. They're playing the insurance company, and they're saying, Okay, you have to build for this. You have to do it this way, dude, follow that process. And all during the line, everybody's taking a piece, taking a piece, and taking a piece. So the insurance companies are loving it, and they're saying, oh, yeah, I could back my rates up just to cover you for a band aid on your finger.
Speaker 7: Okay, And now you know, poor Greg is going to get charged for I don't.
Speaker 10: Know, gauze and antiseptics and drugs and everything. And let's throw the drug companies in there too. And then finally, the lobbyists. You're right with the lobbyists because they're the ones telling the lawyers, hey, you want to get a cut, I'll get this passed. You know this law passed if you give me some money. And I've experienced this myself. Unfortunately, I have to deal with the lobbyists. I just had to deal with this last week because I have something huge going on, but I need to deal with some person at a very high level, and I lost this phone number, so now I have to go through a couple of layers to get to it, and or back doors and everything. So I did call my lobbyist friend who's been trying to get down my pants for a long time because she has the hots for me, and I can tell her, sorry, lady, you're not my type, you know. And I said to her, She's like, because of that, I'm charging you forty thousand dollars just to talk to someone on the phone. And I says, well, guess what, you can kiss my ass. And I don't mean that literally buy and a high up owner. So lobbyists are going to make their money. That's an industry. So we have to address regulating these industries, whether it's lawyer lawyers, or insurance companies, doctors, all the way down the line in that full process to make sure that if just like when you go to a harbor freight to buy a hammer, you're not paying extra costs like or requirement that you have to buy a helmet because you're going to use a hammer to hammer or nail into, you know, on the wall. It's stupid shit like that that's causing these problems and burial, stupid care.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that needs to go away real fast.
Speaker 5: So well my question is, then how do we get through all of this because as you guys just put out there are we saying because in any other event, that's what you guys are explain it is called which is a crime? Yeah, you know, how's these guys we talked earlier about the inside of trading.
Speaker 3: And things of that nature.
Speaker 7: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: How is our government officials allowed to literally commit crimes that harm the American people and nothing happens and nothing can be done about it? Is it because they put these puppets in the positions of proscatorial power.
Speaker 7: And other reasons?
Speaker 10: That would be one hundred percent of the reason, because you hit on something similar. The sec was created to prevent insider trading, and they pursue people like that. I mean, I'm sure you remember Carl Icon, Michael Milkan, people like that have all gone to prison for committing acts like that. We're supposed to have a Department of Justice that pursues going for these people who do also have prosecutor power, but have their hand in the pot and they're going to manipulate. Well, if you come and investigate me, well I'm going to dig up dirt on you and pull you down with me. And it's something like along those lines where the problem was everybody's going to lose out on making money if they pass a law that puts them in jail.
Speaker 3: Well, because Tom brought up Nancy walked into Congress.
Speaker 5: I mean her dad was a little bit, so she had a little bit more money than the average congress person. But she's walking out with over one hundred million dollars. You know, she didn't build a house. You never saw doing any streamers. Activity saw her walk through. You saw numerous face lifts, high priced ice cream and alcohol. But she's walking out with one hundred million dollars. And you got newbies who I guess you buy them off through some sort of bride because AOC walks in as a bartender and now she's a gazillionaire.
Speaker 10: And she's dummered in Daryl Hanna right, omar so Miley refugee, she is a millionaire.
Speaker 3: I mean, are we are we kidding? Did Greg just hurt his knee and.
Speaker 10: She wears a diaper on her head because she's got ship for brains?
Speaker 3: Right, This is this is unbelievable, And I don't know how I'm glad.
Speaker 5: You know, Greg actually said, listen, I'm for it because this may be the only chance we have because if they get power in the midterms, yeah, which is next year, And they just proved to you they can stop the government for thirty some days and county right right now. They don't care if you can catch a plane around Thanksgiving it a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: They don't care.
Speaker 5: You know, you think those mechanics whos not getting paid aren't working on those planes.
Speaker 3: Pissed off those flight attendants, those.
Speaker 7: Pilots, Yeah, they're working for this star.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: It may be unadditional act of not paying attention to something, right, but thirty six thousand feet.
Speaker 3: Tom, you're going up to fly. I'm a pilot.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't no way feet on the ground right now.
Speaker 7: I'm kidding.
Speaker 10: Look, I've got eighty eight hundred and fifty thousand flying miles under my belt.
Speaker 7: I don't want to fly anymore. I'm sick of it. So I'm driving, like I have to go to Florida next week. I'm driving it.
Speaker 10: I got to see the country anyway, you know, And then I get to beat up some people at road rage and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a bunch of middle fingers and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 10: If he said at the training, I can't do anything on a plane. If I was to go like this on a plane, oh my god, somebody's offended. It's on national news and that's it.
Speaker 7: I'm banned. I'm on the no fly list forever, you know, because I gave somebody a finger.
Speaker 3: This shirt that Tom gave me what get me kicked off a flight?
Speaker 7: I believe it.
Speaker 3: You didn't, really, Craig.
Speaker 7: You are a divine figure and you came out of the clouds.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were just talking about flying.
Speaker 4: I just had the worst muscle cramp in my leg.
Speaker 3: Knee surgery.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't want the knee surgery.
Speaker 10: Now, well, I thought they improved that me because you just walked across the clouds out into the distance.
Speaker 4: I was walking in the mountains.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: Where in Tennessee?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 11: Are you in the mountains north northeast, about an hour above Gallenburg?
Speaker 7: Okay, I was just in your neighborhood, man, Yeah, just a couple of mons. Should have knocking on your door to have a beard and say, you know, feed me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: How far are you from Kingsport? Are you in that neighborhood?
Speaker 4: Very close? Yeah? I can throw a rock at the Kingsport.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a nice neighborhood. I have a friend that lives there. I went to visit him. I left his house. It took me forty two minutes to get to a road.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I no downhill.
Speaker 4: Wow that's right. Wait, everything's either up uphill or downhill.
Speaker 3: Here it is.
Speaker 7: Remember when I parked that car. I had a Volvo.
Speaker 10: I had a parked at this cabin. I literally came out in the middle of the night. I said, yeah, I'm putting bricks in front of this thing. Even with the parking break, this thing was going to go rolling down a hill. Look like Inspector Cluza's car that went into a pool because there was a pool at the bottom of the hill.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, good place. I wonder his taxes is in Kingsport versus zero.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we don't have state tax we get Yes, you have taxes on your your house is dos No it's not. No, it's not at all. And and uh, the only thing you pay higher taxes on things that you buy. That's where the taxes come from.
Speaker 3: So as it should be.
Speaker 10: Yeah, your choice except tea. We shouldn't have to do that. We threw it all into the into Boston's harbor. Aren't we supposed to not be paying tax on tea?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying earlier, but I don't know. We walked around with signs saying tax people. This country was built because of taxes, and we said no, we didn't want taxes.
Speaker 3: Now you're saying, okay, if I.
Speaker 5: Came here and I shoveled uphill in Kingsport two feet of snow, and I made a couple extra dollars since I got more money than Greg, who lives in New York, and I'm white like Jason, was you tax me more?
Speaker 10: Is that? Is that the you get a medal of honor for that? In Greg's neighborhood shoveling uphill?
Speaker 3: What's right?
Speaker 5: You look at them poor people, and I think, if I remember serves me correctly, that's a pretty democratic area. Ashville, North Carolina. And they still haven't recovered from last year. No, they had last year, right, correct?
Speaker 8: Last year?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So we had two highways knocked out. We had I twenty six here where I lived that got half of it got washed away. A business got wiped away. I washed away as well. And there were people actually that were that were killed in it because it washed, you know, washed right through that area. And then about an hour from here is Asheville, North Carolina, and I forty got washed out there and they got hit really hard. So and yes they're still recovering.
Speaker 5: There's whereas if you were in a conservative area, you would have people come out like Americans do, help be self sufficient, and they probably be covered unless you had a Trump signed on your lawn, right and it was at Floyd, I believe where the FEMA people weren't allowed to go help you. It might have been Ashfield. Also, if you if you supported Trump, they didn't give you FEMA help.
Speaker 10: That was a that that's criminal what they did. And the only thing they did was fire the woman for doing that. I'm sorry, but if if she had been a white woman that did it, they would have also prosecuted her under a die bullshit and rainbow bright crap and fruity pepple stuff and she'd be sitting in prison for twenty years.
Speaker 5: Not only her but the people above her. Yeah, and as a law enforce because one thing that when I first walked into the after to get out the police academy, they say you're not allowed to follow an unlawful order, and I'm sure the same anywhere. Just because your boss or your sergeant or your lieutendo your captain say hey, go shoot this guy Jacobs, you don't do it because it's illegal order back will stand a line and show you color.
Speaker 7: So well, that applies to the military tower.
Speaker 10: We had that unit in Vietnam where the captain ordered to wipe out of an entire.
Speaker 7: Village, which which one.
Speaker 10: CALLI right, and that that demonized every Vietnam veteran. So all Americans were perceived, as you know, uh, the perceived American soldiers as being criminals, baby killers.
Speaker 7: And everything like that. Now they that unit.
Speaker 10: Though had you had I been in that unit, because I was military, I would have questioned that and as far as I know, I could have disobeyed that order just like those guys did.
Speaker 7: But they didn't because.
Speaker 10: You're also got to following a chain of command, and that's a strict discipline that you.
Speaker 7: Have to follow.
Speaker 10: So it gets to be a gray area, whether or not what you're talking about, Greg, you know, I'm sorry, Jake, you know that it becomes a gray area, and down to the actual officer or the soldier to carry those things is out.
Speaker 8: I know I'm showing my age, but you know, Lieutenant Kelly was secretly let out of prison.
Speaker 3: M Most people didn't know that.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was secretly let out because because for that reason, he was following orders. Yeah, he wasn't as much of a rogue as as everybody thought he was.
Speaker 7: You know, right, well look at what the Nazis did.
Speaker 10: Everybody at the Nuremberg trials, right, they're saying, why did you know? All these shows into the chambers? I was following orders. I was following orders. Well, doesn't you feel bad you're pushing kids into an oven? I was following orders. Well they still hung for it, didn't they? So why don't we do it today? Bring back public hangings.
Speaker 3: I honestly believe that you do need.
Speaker 5: Public consequences whatever is you do, something like harm or child or something like that.
Speaker 3: This is a movie coming out. It's it's a sequel.
Speaker 5: No one comes up with original ideas any Washington broke that with Jason called The Running Man. And it's another one called where you got ninety minutes to prove your innocence so us you get killed? What's all public stuff? And I can't tell you something I used to talk about in the WOW. I was a law for respose because I probably get in trouble, especially public and broadcasting. But I do believe it needs to be public consequences when you do something like that, when you kill a kid, when you rape a woman, you know it should be a special penis guilloty for people.
Speaker 7: Who committed without this out Jake, get ready for my way of doing it.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 7: You guys gotta love this.
Speaker 10: You take six horses and you figure out where to tie them on a man and have him dangle over a campfire. As he's bursting into flames, you start to disembowel him and then start shoving those and inerns back down his throat. And then just when he start feeling like it and he's really in pain, maybe we have.
Speaker 7: Two horses walk apart.
Speaker 10: Very just take a step forward here, have it have a sugar cube, come on, come on, and then you could figure it out. You do that to one man, I guarantee you crime will drop to almost nothing.
Speaker 7: And do it on TV.
Speaker 3: And that's the key. Pay pim view, especially just the boxing matches.
Speaker 7: Get that make it. Make it on Broadway. Put it right up there on one of those big views.
Speaker 5: They will protest, So you got to put it so much you'll never get the guy.
Speaker 3: Into the to the areada we are.
Speaker 8: You're getting a reputation on this show.
Speaker 7: A don't we that's for sure. I don't. I love it well, I'm one hundred percent me. I am, as Jacin and Greg can tell you.
Speaker 10: I am unfiltered, unapologetic, and I don't give a rats fucking ass.
Speaker 3: The key to that good is that one thing you said after all that.
Speaker 5: People want to look at everything you said about feeding their enters and all this other kind of stuff, but they would have missed the point. The point is you protected the rest of society because correct one guy getting shown that the next guy's not going.
Speaker 8: To do that right.
Speaker 5: And so now I can go to that play that you talked about, Tom without worried about getting knocked over my head when I come out of eleven o'clock show right now with my Domi and Mickey and Latsha and alphin Tom Square, you just saw the shooting in the middle of Tome Square, people shooting at the streets.
Speaker 10: That's the woman that was alive on a subway train. He was just sleeping on the subway and he lit her up and he's giggling the v How about we take him and do the exact same thing, you know to.
Speaker 5: But yeah, because that girl died publicly, was burned publicly, burned alive publicly.
Speaker 3: How right, little girl on the train in North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the blonde arena got.
Speaker 5: Stabbed in the neck like that. How about giving him his just due? See it ain't it ain't just putting anybody.
Speaker 3: And doing this, you know, you know, talk about unfeltered.
Speaker 8: Can we start just process, maybe by grabbing Kathy No, I don't want to grab her Katy hlco and uh just ask her her opinion. What do you think about this young lady, dumb bitch, what her opinion dire and all this bullshit that's going on.
Speaker 3: Ask her.
Speaker 10: No, that's why she's nicknamed Kathy chokel because she'll not have an answer, she'll choke something out.
Speaker 3: Nobody asked her ever, and I think you should ask her.
Speaker 5: One time we talked about the mainstream media. Look how fast those storberries were out of the news. You don't he I mean, that crime with that young lady was so graphic and brutal. She's sitting here minding her own visions. We all watched her die, We all watched her.
Speaker 3: The person on the train, we watched him.
Speaker 5: But you know what they showed regularly, you know what they made show burned it to the American psyche.
Speaker 3: Daniel Penny, the.
Speaker 5: Guy who protected people I got protected somebody from being burned on the train, from somebody from being stabbed in the neck.
Speaker 3: Albern Ratt locked him up and made him the public So why can't we do that by marine anymore? Just couldn't do it then?
Speaker 10: Freaking Yeah, Alvin Gasbag used that as some sort of publicity for himself. He was hoping that, Yeah, look, I make sure I get rid of these racist white guys. You know that's pretty much even.
Speaker 5: Get the black guy who was helping him, who they gave a deal to.
Speaker 7: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, and he's clearly in the.
Speaker 7: Video right he should get he should get justice.
Speaker 5: This guy needed more than one person. Penny needed more than one person to control this guy. What if he would have got up and stabbed Oh I think I think it was Ilsea stabbed her in the neck.
Speaker 3: How would Daniel Penny be feel in that.
Speaker 5: You know, we gotta we gotta look at just Tom brought it up earlier that well, we first was talking about socialism and things of that nature. We didn't think we could get to this point, but we're here. Then we just got Mandabie inleted You're you're rooting for Fry over Fina in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, down the.
Speaker 5: Same as Como versus Montdami. You know, you got the two bad choices and people.
Speaker 10: I can tell you what New York City's problem was and how Mammy Dammy got in there. Okay, that piece of shit didn't have a job. He's got rich parents, Okay, that were connected. So you were talking about your Greg was mentioning lobbyists and stuff. That's your way of doing it. I want my son to be in the politics. Don't worry. He'll take care of you and they'll pay for the funding. They'll pay for the money and those nonprofits to promote him and blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: Then you have the lock and step marching.
Speaker 10: Of the the lame stream media to say, oh, Mammy Dammy's the greatest things in sliced bread, and everybody gets this marketing ploy of non stop bombardment of vote for Mammy dammy.
Speaker 7: Okay. So now let's look at the two other groups that really helped.
Speaker 10: One was the awfuls, That's what Greg Guttfeld called them, the affluent white liberal urban female.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: They are uneducated, emotionally disturbed, ignorant, racist, arn't chair experts of nothingness. They just convulse and drool, that's all they do, okay them, And you better vote the way they want. They'll versus signal you to death. I'm better than you, Hurram.
Speaker 7: Okay, great, but yet you're an idiot. Okay.
Speaker 10: And then we have who Karl Marx and Hitler and everybody knew to address was the children. Now, if we go back just twenty years ago, it was they were embedding into all of our college universities, even further back than that into the seventies, where they kept promoting liberalism, liberalism just like Joseph Goebels.
Speaker 7: And what did they do, What did those liberals do? They created this thing called the Hitler youth, and what did.
Speaker 10: The communists create? The little red scarf girls and everything like that. Okay, and they indoctrinated them. So now they're adults and they've only been bombarded with this. I can only vote liberal, I can only vote Democrat. I gotta love everybody the way they want me to. They have no critical thinking, and they can see the difference between voting for a communist or somebody who wants to basically maintain this republic.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: And they don't even know the word republic other than calling it a derogatory name, so they just call it. We live in a democracy, okay, and that's where we're at. And that's why Mammy DAMMI got in and we're gonna get fucked. And all those people in New York that didn't vote for them are coming into my state and they're still going to vote Democrat because new Yorkers. I'm sorry to say this, buddy, I was a New Yorker and I defected years ago.
Speaker 7: Okay. They are the dumbest anti Americans on this planet. Okay.
Speaker 10: That city should just be bombed into submission or given to England.
Speaker 7: Just give it to them, give it to King Chucky. You can have it. We don't want you anymore. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, his brother's not a prince anymore, so thank God for that. Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: I should have brought it up with Jason was here since he talked about Kirk, but he didn't want to get into the conspiratorial part of it. Well, when you talk about the indoctor nation and what Charlie Kirk was representing and what he was doing and where he was getting his message out to right, and I think we talked about it before.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but he was.
Speaker 5: The altal line to the accident was being spewed by the liberals, so they took that part of her.
Speaker 3: He took the words out of my mouth. So I mean, anybody got a thought on that.
Speaker 7: I'll let you guys go.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: Now, what's the question.
Speaker 3: We disagree with you, we kill you. The question is Charlie Kirk was actually gods.
Speaker 5: I frought to a point where how they adoculated our kids and our women and everything coming up, and then they got into.
Speaker 3: Our colleges and everything.
Speaker 5: Charlie Kirk took it upart himself and took as a result, lost his life in my opinion, decided to go into the asset as the Alkali and as a result, as he started to change minds and let them see another alternative, it was his first it was his first outing.
Speaker 3: I think this year it was the very well, yeah, and that's what happened. So do you believe that.
Speaker 5: Was part of it, the fact that he was starting to get to the young minds that they so brutally corrupted over the decade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so as well. I think that you've seen that.
Speaker 10: So, you know, like.
Speaker 11: Nineteen ninety six to nineteen ninety nine, I went to a state university. My major with sociology criminal justice. All of my professors taught me the Marxian way of of law. I had victimology, penalogy, pre law classes. They we talked to you know, it was it was definitely a learning curve for me. Uh as far as far as what Marxism, conflict theory, that kind of stuff, and they just the the you know, constant repetition. You can't come out of that without you know, if you're a young kid and you're getting that all the time, and then you're getting you know, the positive reinforcement of espousing those kind of ideologies and then you want to get active. It's just like Glenn said, I mean, there's we've had these youth movements over and over again throughout history. It's a classic example of it. The reason why I bring it up is before Charlie Kirk, you had comedians who would go like, there's a marine comedian who used to do SNL. He's a famous actor. He would go on University of Berkeley with a an Israeli flag and walk around and take all kinds of abuse. They would ask simple questions like, you know, what's the capital of New York or what's the capital of Maryland? And these kids couldn't actually tell you what the capital of Maryland was or even their home state of California, you know. So they've been doing this escalational time as a dumbing down of the critical thinking for kids going to college. And Charlie Kirk was coming in there, and he I think he had a very good way. Whether it was it was his delivery would kind of sometimes smack you in the face and make you think for yourself, and that sometimes it takes it two or four to the face where you actually say, hey, WHOA you know, I see that now I'm wrong or whatever. So I do agree that that is the case for him, and it might have been that is all those other things goes along with it. When we were talking about hurricane relief efforts and stuff John brought up helped me with my butcher of the name Palestine, Ohio recovery efforts for the tram.
Speaker 7: Yeah East Palestine, East Palestine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, where our governor, well, the governor of Pennsylvania and the governor of Maryland.
Speaker 5: I guess they got together the wit oh wow, hell of a name with them with and Shapiro got together and they helped spread the chemicals around by not you know, I think they either warded it down or they did something that they didn't they should just let.
Speaker 4: It burn up on spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did something where now East Palestine is still jacked up.
Speaker 8: That that was not as much politics as it was the freaking north Folk and Southern Railway. Yes, you've been getting old of them bullshit for years.
Speaker 5: You know, they just you know a lot of time we got into the rockery stuff. So it's the same stuff, So go ahead continue. Why did no folks southern so they get away with that with the politicians, with everyone else, And why is that not a big story?
Speaker 3: You got you poison the.
Speaker 8: Whole neighborhood because they have been getting away with that for so many years. They just walk into a situation because I've been there and I've heard it with my own ears, where they just go, we're going to do what we want to do and we don't give a ship what you think.
Speaker 3: And they do.
Speaker 8: And these railroads are they're no joke, you know. They do what the hell they want and they don't want to be called out on it either. CSX is no different, you know, Upee, these these large railroads. Norfolk Southern is is probably the most famous for it. These are bad guys and they just walked into these Palestine and do what the hell they wanted to do. Yeah, and they walk in with a bag of money. I mean sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Know it's not even a bag of money. Jac Is. They just do what the hell they want to do.
Speaker 8: You know, I tell your story one time with the uh with the after September eleventh, uh I kind of traveled the country a little bit even with John Smith and kind of fixed some of the problems that were susceptible to terrorism. But they started a VACUUS machine over an eerie, uh eerie Fortieri, Canada, and it's a it's a big X ray. Trains come over the Canadian border and their X ray right so it took a lot to set this up between US Customs and the railroad.
Speaker 3: And obviously I won't say any names, but the the to the feds.
Speaker 8: US Customs gave us a list, a big giant list of rules that we're gonna have to do a bide bye and and go on with the program. And after they at them talking, the captain actually I think he was a commander by then, UH said, okay, is that it is?
Speaker 3: That all you got?
Speaker 8: And the US Customers said, yeah, as long as you abide by those rules. The gentleman said to him.
Speaker 3: Fuck you.
Speaker 8: He said, I don't care of you. The federal government with the railroad, fuck you. We're going to do things the way we do things. I was like, oh, you just told the federal government to just go screw yourself and got away with it.
Speaker 10: Railroad CSX probably owns half the politicians.
Speaker 7: Like it goes to Greg's.
Speaker 10: Point with the lobbying and everything like that, that I've got the money, I've been taking care of your these politicians that are your boss, so go fuck yourself.
Speaker 7: I'm doing what I want.
Speaker 8: And that's exactly what happened. I've heard it time and time again with my own ears over the years I was with the railroad, it is like, holy crap, they're not they don't fall out.
Speaker 7: But this needs just like Greg was talking about where we have all those issues and Greg, you know, Greg nailed it.
Speaker 10: Where you know, you've got a current systems that are a mess, like election reform and Barrio stupid care and stuff like that that needs to be basically given an enema. Okay, and then we have to have some sort of checks and balances, but not to the point where the federal government has been for the past forty years, where it's this bloated bunch of bullshit of redundancy, you know. I mean, yes, you have to have a check and balance, but you don't need three checks and balances for the same function. You could pass it down the line, and you have to use qualified people. We have to do you know, proper background checks and stuff like that and find out are you an idologue or are you just doing your duty and so on and so forth.
Speaker 7: I mean that that doesn't happen overnight.
Speaker 10: But because of Mario is stupid and the dumb awfuls voting because he smells good and looks nicer than McCain and the same reason they voted from, like mammy, dammy, here, we're gonna be fucked again. Okay, every time you let these idiot awful women vote with a low IQ and they put him in because he looks good or smells nice, we get fifty years of damage to reform a system like that, where just to get just three checks and balances with the right people, how many years of investigations will we have to do in interviews to find the right people to do it? That is what I'm talking about, where this process will take like up to fifty years just to repair that damage.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this real quick, because we got a couple of minutes left. Yeah, of term limits and.
Speaker 7: Absolute voter thing.
Speaker 5: So if we do the phillipus a thing to get back on is is term because these people walk in poor and walk out rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the taxpayers suffer.
Speaker 5: So real quick, Philip buster, blown up mel Melon, balance the voter, the format and terminumus?
Speaker 3: Is that the thing we do if we get controlled and we blow up that philibuster?
Speaker 7: Yes, I don't I guess I'm gonna have to agree with Greg.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think it could be done, but it would be nice, they could do it either.
Speaker 4: We we got to get rid of this dual citizen bullshit as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh well we got this birthright citizen ship has to go. I mean, you can't have these anchor babies, know.
Speaker 3: So we we just can't do it.
Speaker 7: I mean, my battery is dying. I may get cut off.
Speaker 3: Guys. That's okay, we only got to win it. Meet you. I gotta tell you that.
Speaker 11: Little citizens is that you're carrying two passports. So and it's a problem because your your loyalties are divided. You can only be a citizen in one country.
Speaker 10: I've always been against that. But we only have two countries that we allow that with. That's England and Israel. The only ones that we have a dual citizenship with. They have personally, I think that should be eliminated.
Speaker 8: They have Canada and Ireland.
Speaker 2: There's no we have.
Speaker 10: You could become a citizen and everything in one or the other. But I think we're only dual citizenship. The only two countries is England and Israel.
Speaker 8: Okay, because I know some people are trying and I well it's.
Speaker 7: Been updated since I went.
Speaker 11: You know, there's there's a there's like a difference between having a security clearance where you have a clearance and and serving in office right now, there's a difference, but there shouldn't be a difference. If you're serving in office in any shape or form, you can't be a dual citizen.
Speaker 7: Agree, we shouldn't.
Speaker 10: We shouldn't allow citizens period, because if you don't even live in this country, just like I don't live in like Germany, I can't vote in their elections.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: Sure, I'd love to see the a f D party win, but I have no rights. I'm not German, So.
Speaker 10: Why should a guy who lives in Tel Aviv tell me how to vote in this country or vote on my candidate that's gonna affect my immediate life.
Speaker 7: I can't vote on his life, right, So it's not fair.
Speaker 10: And as far as England goes, fuck that communist shithole made that thing sink?
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I think that was a good way to wrap up the show. We gotta nice to be back.
Speaker 7: Always happy to provide comedy relief.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I think the show was great. To say, Tom, welcome back, Glenn, thanks for the ending. Let's let's uh, let's work on the end of this Nucleas filibuster and give the president what he was.
Speaker 7: Thanks, guys, all right, see you guys so