Speaker 1: Like Sunday on radio. I ever sent me on CBS for Rinso.
Speaker 2: That's right, Rinsol, a new Rinsol with Soulium bring you the AMers and Andy show.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sir, Rinsol.
Speaker 2: The Saulsa contained solium, the sunlight ingredient brings you a full half hour of entertainment with Lulubin, Eddie Green, Ernestine Wade, Jeff Alexander's Orchestra and chorus and radio's all time favorites Amer Snandi and now Ladies and gentlemen, Leaber Brothers Company, the makers of Brinso invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy AMers Snandi. Oh well, there's been some activity in the household of Kingfish and Sphire Stevens. Sapphire's brother Leroy has come to New York and for the past two weeks has been living in their apartments.
Speaker 4: At the moment, Sapphire is.
Speaker 3: In the kitchen as the Kingfish walks in George. You've seen Leroy?
Speaker 5: He ain't here.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, huh.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't seen him all day.
Speaker 3: What if anything conna happened to him? Well, I don't know what do you want me to call them?
Speaker 6: UK?
Speaker 4: See if they got any good news for us talking out my brother John.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'll just kip it. I'll just skip it. What you're doing here in the kitchen this time of day, or.
Speaker 4: Just start now to laundy.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I just want to tell you that I ain't having almost starts putting your shirt, cous Why not, well, Leroy.
Speaker 4: Says, they scrash at his neck.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Yeah, that's the last doll that goop of brother. You has got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Don't you talk that way about my brother.
Speaker 4: At least he went out today and got himself a job.
Speaker 5: He's working as a janitor.
Speaker 4: Working as a janitor, Ye say, well, that song's gonna disgrass me with the news.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, disgrace new Well, they gonna say, if one of them bumps can.
Speaker 4: Get a job, I can't tell the one.
Speaker 3: But gosh, I don't kill go out and get a job. I'm thinking of you laughing around. Yeah, well I can right now. I got reporting business.
Speaker 7: What business is that?
Speaker 1: Well, I got to.
Speaker 4: Listen to the radio and see if I can guess the name of a song. They's got a program on the radio called the Secret Melody program that goes on every day. Now, whoever guesses the name of that song they've been playing on the radio wins the two thousand dollars cash prize. Well, a fast cancer dumb ball like you have, I've ever winning anything like that.
Speaker 3: Wear in a minute, cat, don't you call me no dumb bell?
Speaker 4: Back home, I was well thought of. Everybody said I had brands down in George.
Speaker 2: You well, if you ask me, is how time you say so?
Speaker 3: So that's the story, Henry.
Speaker 4: I've been knocking the brands. They're trying to guess that secret melody. But I ain't getting new players with the things. For remember King Fish, who was an amateur. You know most of them quiz contest is won by professional quiz nink. Yeah, but if I could win the thing, I'd get two thousand dollars over it. Two thousand dollars my uncle Kevick's like that would certainly stave off the grim spectrum of gainful employment.
Speaker 1: You know, there must be somebody who knows.
Speaker 4: The name of that song that I could get it from, But I don't think so, Kingfish. I imagine the only ones that know what is the musicians that plays in the orchest throw.
Speaker 7: On the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you're ray say Kingfish.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute here, jasm curse to me.
Speaker 4: That's one of them musicians happened to live with Missus Simpson's boarding house.
Speaker 1: Follow it the name of Charlie Jackson.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait a minuteture, and then you don't say something there? Maybe I could get the name of the song from the Phela Jackson.
Speaker 7: Yes, but how would you go about it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll figure something. I'll get Handy to help me.
Speaker 4: We'll go over and see this fella Jackson work some scheen or you know something here, and if I get that two thousand dollars, the first thing I don't do is the kick.
Speaker 1: You've got no good brother in law mine hold of my apartment.
Speaker 7: Oh that's right, you have got.
Speaker 3: Your brother in law, le Roy Smith's standing with Racia. Well you're lucky it ain't your mother in law.
Speaker 7: There's even worse. Yeah, yes, DearS, sorry, oh yes, with me.
Speaker 3: It started to very say that I married my wife Clara.
Speaker 4: We were stuck with Clara's mother for seven years. I tell you it was terrible, Evan, all that time in the same house with my mother in law and money it's the time I.
Speaker 3: Was tempted to thaw out. Yeah, well, why didn't you do it?
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 7: It was her house.
Speaker 4: Oh well, hand and now this is Charlie Jackson's room right here. Now, remember to get the name of the secret melodide of him. We gotta make him, make believe the Weir's talents goes from doppers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got your game, all right, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 7: And you're gonna cut me in on the prize mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't forget how backed me up with all these stars?
Speaker 7: You're don't discovering all that stuff?
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 7: By any chance?
Speaker 3: Goodness? DEDI renowned musicians?
Speaker 4: Charleige, Well, Charle Jackson is my name?
Speaker 3: Ms Jackson. We is from the Metropolite.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're the biggest life of Duran's coming in the business.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're from the Metropolitan Opera. Come there, Miss Jackson? Are you asked?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Miss Brown? You even sitting a little too near to pay it from you know? You say he is from the opera. Uh yeah, so that's right.
Speaker 4: I as ahead in put the area and uh Desha is my chief scouts coach here.
Speaker 3: Uh mister Pittscotta Brown, that's not.
Speaker 4: Glad to know you.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Uh now let's Jackson.
Speaker 4: Uh, we's done here as you play on the radio, and we comed off of you.
Speaker 3: Job with the Metropolitan Opera coming me A job like that that must pay big money, or it does.
Speaker 4: He gets one hundred dollars a performance, plus everything is off on the stage.
Speaker 7: Now waiting just a minute. You ain't really talent scouts, is you.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: He ain't talent scouts. You stayed out of boat men that discovered and developed Chris Kenner of all time, John Charles Tippets. Well, gentlemen, all this has been happening so fans right, that's just the way we worked fast.
Speaker 8: We is fast.
Speaker 3: Why did you take the care of kids?
Speaker 1: Kip it?
Speaker 4: We was fast in his house one day he had him singing in the shower baths. We rushed in, signed him upright down and there, we rushed him right down to the Metropolitan. Yeah, and they sung in his first role while he was still souking wet.
Speaker 3: Oh, I tell himss Jaquin Metropolitans. That's the new blood you see it is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And it might as well be yours too.
Speaker 3: Well, this is all very flatter us. But you do you know what instrument that I played? Well, who cares?
Speaker 4: With all them hot Italians screaming and telling on the stead?
Speaker 3: Who gonna hear them music? Anyway? Well, all the same, I didn't know that they used my instrument into opera. I play a hot banjo.
Speaker 4: Well listen, nobody cares where you got the banjo, so long as you can play, now, missus jaquan.
Speaker 1: Before we signed up, uh, we require what they called.
Speaker 3: In the opera and the figure league. There sort of a short audition.
Speaker 8: I've got my bands around here.
Speaker 7: Pick it up that now let me see what will I play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, now I don't matter.
Speaker 4: Just pick on any tune at ransom here. How about that song you play on the radio program every day. I think they call it the Secret Melody or something like that.
Speaker 7: I don't care the secret melody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well here we go, Well, get started, goted, I already finished.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: That's all it is to the manager part.
Speaker 3: You see, we got a twelve piece augraphy in. Every musician just getting the music for his own part.
Speaker 7: Now the banger party is.
Speaker 3: Play that again?
Speaker 4: Not very good, miss Jackson, a lot of feeling in the affect that the prescendo into the dog regatta da.
Speaker 3: Well, now that's QUI part you for the metal pass. All right, there's half for one thing, now, the proof that you got a good hear what is the tailor of the thing you just claimed that secret melody?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: The title of Uh oh, so that's what you fellas was after I know that was something fishy about this.
Speaker 1: Listen, you big bum, get out of here, beat it worry.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello on hell Lee Roy, I'll see you home already at brother law. Uh well, goofer, I hear that you got a job at Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a job at the radio.
Speaker 7: Station down here on n It's Avenue. Uh you mean the.
Speaker 4: Radio station where they're running that secret melody Country.
Speaker 3: That's right, And you know something King's see.
Speaker 7: I know the name of the song you does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it don't do me.
Speaker 4: No good because the employees of the radio station ain't lived the end of the contest.
Speaker 1: Well, dear taller brother lord, I love you.
Speaker 7: I love you.
Speaker 3: Look here, how about you giving me the answer?
Speaker 7: Well, I wouldn't be honest, but think youre's my dear brother in law. I let you have it for one hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: A hundred bucks, how you want to now? Look for me, Roy, look here serious now, I ain't got the money right now, but i'll tell you what Kim. I tell you tomorrow and i'll have thee hundred dollars for you, okay, King's fee.
Speaker 7: Then i'll give you the name of the secret melody.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great boy.
Speaker 4: When I get that two thousand dollars prize money, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Rise way up in the sky.
Speaker 4: Like a great big star, shine, shine, rising tide.
Speaker 7: Riding tie.
Speaker 4: If moon not's going, so should get you as he soons their shout, Oh when you just.
Speaker 8: Don't be.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to it.
Speaker 7: You can do it like the sun.
Speaker 3: Mom, Come on, little children, Just.
Speaker 6: You teach your lamp fifth person right, Oh you know it? Or the ju leave all right, shine shine, and you've got the glory, glory.
Speaker 8: You you go not so should get you as he soon does.
Speaker 6: So hide, hold ho and do just as the moon does.
Speaker 7: Don't be a mourner around the corner.
Speaker 4: You can do it.
Speaker 7: Say.
Speaker 5: Few women were asked to vote next Tuesday for the wash Day soap. You like this, I've got a hunch rinso would win hands down. Rinso is sweeping along a tremendous wave of popularity, and today more women use Rinso than any other washday soap in the world. New Renso with solium actually does this. It gets white clothes not just whiter, but whiter than brand new, and washable color is not just brighter, but brighter than new. Now that's pretty wonderful, and it's possible because the Rinso you get today contains a new scientific ingredient, the amazing sunlight ingredient. Remember this, only New Renso contains solium. So if you want to see an astonishing new brilliance appear in all your table claws, house dresses, shirts, and children's clothes, well boats, the straight Renso ticket, New Renso with sodium tomorrow put a next on your shopping list, opposite Sophie Rich New Renso.
Speaker 4: Well, Hello there, Sorry, how you feeling today?
Speaker 3: High con flish my blood pressures up to fess.
Speaker 4: I got shooting pillows in my breast, I got prebleus my new cbl But I oh, I catch you?
Speaker 3: Please say sorry?
Speaker 4: Look yeah, I need one hundred dollars a frity name of a secret melody, Now could you lend it?
Speaker 1: To lessing contlis every time I pizzers who hit me and.
Speaker 7: Alas cost me?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, short, this new note money breaks up fans hips.
Speaker 4: If we've been passed for years, If I ford it.
Speaker 3: In you one hundred thousand you're doing to me and you start avoiding me.
Speaker 9: You didn't never speak to me?
Speaker 3: You stop coming in my bible shop. Why you didn't talk to sleep when you saw me?
Speaker 1: Why you you know, can't think it's almost worth one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: So here gonna give you some short I'm filing sing. Where's money to staff these days?
Speaker 1: Why I sea that even the presidents of candidates to steal on the ping.
Speaker 4: Or what you mean?
Speaker 8: Well, they have they have, They have to spend.
Speaker 1: All their money come to campaign, and you know it costs.
Speaker 9: Them plenty to go around tavern around the country and make you speaking like that.
Speaker 4: Somebody ought to take up a collection for them for the collection collective.
Speaker 7: Uh hey, wait money, that's give.
Speaker 3: Me the idea he had to raise a hundred.
Speaker 4: If I could convince Andy that I has been the point of special collective for the presidential candidates, maybe he'd come across at the money are fairly worth a trial, and I'll go over to the office now and I'll catch handed and uh or this political angle might be just the thing with everybody talking about voting in there.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, that's how my family has been decided that discussing to you. Yeah, and I'm grading Brighten her election morning.
Speaker 1: We slobbery down to post the roads.
Speaker 8: That all except my father.
Speaker 3: Well, why an't he vote short? Well?
Speaker 1: He he said, mesues in.
Speaker 9: This campaign is that, he said, the way the party sits the Orkie you pass, he said, the international situation he is, you bet, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: He can't make the next.
Speaker 4: Well, Hello Brolina, Hello that game hill Brolinna.
Speaker 3: There he dropped in. Uh, just about to.
Speaker 7: Call you on the phone. Oh something new happening on that cigarets melody guns.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I ain't got no more time to monkey with that contest. I don't give that thing up.
Speaker 4: Our bus' now collecting campaign fronts for the presidential candidates.
Speaker 3: And I got your name on my list. Yeah, I got you down for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeoh, is you're gone crazy? What was Well? Why must I give that much money to any campaign fund?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: Patrood doesn't man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh certainly you was that pittriar It Benedict o'nold's grandson just sent him two hundreds. Well, listen, which one of the candidates is you collections for anyway? Well, all the man, you see, there's all spent so much money on the presidential campaign to do all flat busts.
Speaker 7: You made this downment of doing and throwing and all the rest of them is broke.
Speaker 4: And look here much Twoman's champaigns fund is so loaded for the past two weeks.
Speaker 3: He ain't been able to afford no secret service men.
Speaker 7: To guard him. Hon, no fooler, ain't he getting no prediction. We're lucky that our fund was able to help out a little.
Speaker 4: We sent him six bucks and he bought market a pair of brass knuckles.
Speaker 7: The candidates don't clear out of money, hunts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you take Garden to do it.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: The other day he wanted.
Speaker 1: Madison Square Garden to make a speech.
Speaker 7: In he could only raise half the rents for the players. They didn't let him have it.
Speaker 4: Un Oh yeah, yeah, you ain't got in there all right, but they had to speak in the mean the rounds of a boxing match.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he was talking from the ring. Huh right, well did he make a good speech?
Speaker 3: A hard to tell. He got knocked out in the age round.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess with iron halls and all that stuff, them candidates, there's got a lot of senses all r Yeah, we'll get at the mid and eggs sands off the clothes moner will run a made nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: You know that's right, That's right. They've really been throwing a lot of vegetables this year, an't.
Speaker 4: Well, of course where the Canada's running? Show them money the way it is why they don't mind getting that free food pitched at him so much.
Speaker 3: A matter of fact, one candidate made his last three speeches with a deep freeze unit right on the platform. He was packing himself in there fast as he was to it doesn't.
Speaker 4: We'll tell me this king, if I helped out by donating of these candidates, I get anything out of it. Well, nat will end the winning candadate will remember you after election for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I think I might be able to range for you to get.
Speaker 7: A job as director of the Mint. Oh yeah, they job like that must paint pretty good.
Speaker 3: Huh, well actually you oh you usual.
Speaker 7: They they don't pay no regular salary.
Speaker 3: But I think you make out though. And you see the.
Speaker 1: Official mint director's uniform got twenty.
Speaker 3: Six pockets in it. You'll take home pay as terrific.
Speaker 7: All that sounds like a job for me.
Speaker 4: Well, I ain't got the cash with me, kingfish, So I'll tell you what.
Speaker 7: I'll write to check here now for one hundred bucks, handy.
Speaker 3: You will never regret it. Now you will be a national hero.
Speaker 4: Might even end up being buried in grants too.
Speaker 7: Ooh, that's great. I'd like to do that right now, you know.
Speaker 4: Now here's a tend with the making and hand to sit down to head.
Speaker 1: That's it now, right after check.
Speaker 4: As soon as you write it, I'll go down the bank and deposit in the campaigns for.
Speaker 1: Hello Imo, Hello everybody. Hi.
Speaker 7: Amazon, don't pay no attention to the man.
Speaker 4: They keep writing there when if you're writing there, oh a check?
Speaker 3: Who is you writing at?
Speaker 7: Dan Well by the way? Almost house, all the children, all.
Speaker 3: Their fine king page.
Speaker 1: Fine, thank you.
Speaker 3: Who you're writing to?
Speaker 1: Check?
Speaker 4: Its Amazon's doing this from a country I'm gonna be buried in grant student better than darnold.
Speaker 3: Now look and there, Now you got it all righty there, just sign your name on the check. Him is all set?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, Andy, I seen you're writing to check there for a hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of money. Yeah, we've got a lot of candidates.
Speaker 3: Where is the check going?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm gonna go tell him, man, it was in't on my list.
Speaker 3: Uh what kind of lift? All time to and the good? Now I'll take the check down now and right to the bank.
Speaker 7: A wait of a minute, Kingfish, he ain't gonna dam dry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I gonna run to the bank to Freezeill try it off. You see, as the Kingfisher is collecting for all the candidates campaign fund and I guess the political dropping no.
Speaker 7: Matter who gets sit with a tomato.
Speaker 1: But Andy, you as crazy that King Fish ain't got nothing to do with no campaign fun.
Speaker 7: He guess tipped you out of one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: If I was you, Andy, I stopped feeling on that check.
Speaker 7: Yeah he done.
Speaker 1: Just me.
Speaker 4: Let me get on that telephone here and call the bank. That's Kingfish telling me I'm gonna work in the mist and take my salary home in a deep freeze.
Speaker 3: Well, Hello, Lee Roy, how is my dell brother in law?
Speaker 4: Fine Kingfish staff, I ain't home yet, or say le Roy Dear about that one hundred dollars that I was gonna rid by the name of that secret.
Speaker 3: Melody from here. I almost had it, but to stop the peming on to.
Speaker 4: Check on it just as second ahead of time if I have had on speakers out of mint it were. If you forget a king fish, don't worry about the money.
Speaker 7: Yeah what means he Roy?
Speaker 3: Well, I got side of waiting for you. So I sold the name of the secret melody to a fellow by.
Speaker 5: The name of Andrew Brown.
Speaker 3: We now win him. If you can't do that.
Speaker 5: You know we have a playroom in our cell. Everywhere I have my workshop and the kids keep their toys, but once a week it's reserved strictly for missus Waite on wash day. If it rains, or if it even looks like rains, that's where she hangs the watch.
Speaker 7: That's where it drives with that bu the full new rinso brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yes, even if they're dried indoors rinsol wash white clothes turn out whiter than new and gay washable colors even brighter than bran new. Now it's because new Rinso contains solium, the amazing scientific sunlight ingredients rain or shine. Rinso gives you a wish not just whiter but whiter than new and not just brighter but brighter than bran new, even yellow than gray. Clothes come whiter than brand new. Now you better try Rinso yourself. I'm sure you're going to say, New Rinso with solium gives all your wish of brilliance and beauty you've never seen before. New Renzou is safe for clothes. So kind of hands ask the man pure door for new Renso with solium.
Speaker 3: Well, soon want the lawyers?
Speaker 8: I can't think.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you you. He had too busy with the presidential elections.
Speaker 6: I ain't had rested in politics this time, but four years.
Speaker 4: Ago I was election time. I really got out and spot you know, I was writing.
Speaker 3: In the middle of the political campaign. My sester, Well, I can't fix there you in politics.
Speaker 1: I made a smart move too, went all over the man lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kissing babies, kissing young girls, kissing mothers.
Speaker 3: Went off from a district kissing and kissing. Yeah, tell me this. So what was you running for some and more. I wasn't running for nothing. I just oh when I looked throwing all and the un got the answer to that big stecred melody radio contest I wanted for myself.
Speaker 4: It looked like, and you're gonna win the thing, get yourself two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I can't let that slip through my fingers. What can I do? So on King Fish is and they run through thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: He won't get to keep all of it. The government will grab a big percentage for taxes.
Speaker 3: Taxes are taxes? Hey, wait a minute, is doing water?
Speaker 7: I think it?
Speaker 3: Don't give me an angle there.
Speaker 4: I'll go over and tell that that the government will take a big percentage for taxes, and he might get undis recouraged and I might be able to get the name of the secret melody out of it.
Speaker 3: Well, you're all that, you know?
Speaker 4: Speaking of these giveaway programs.
Speaker 1: They say, get him the cut into my laws.
Speaker 3: Uh, what you mean is doing well?
Speaker 4: Three of my most intendible clients have gone out of business.
Speaker 3: They say, if you can get the stuff from.
Speaker 7: Knocking on the radio, your wife bothers stealing?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, that King Fish, what are you doing sitting here the lodge with that big smile on your face, well, and just sitting here thinking how lucky me and you is that we ain't got no chance of winning that secret of the contest.
Speaker 7: Keith, excuse me for procluding, uh, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to be ignorant about this thing, but just why as we're lucky?
Speaker 6: Why as we lucky?
Speaker 4: Well, as you heard about the new tax the government has on all the prizes that's won in these contents, they.
Speaker 7: Got a tax on that. Now, how much is the tax cases.
Speaker 4: Well, the tax now is one hundred percent, maybe more. All the tax money that is wont in these contests will stit.
Speaker 7: Down to Washington, down to Washington. But what do they want with all the money down there?
Speaker 4: They revise it up under the what is mood as the federal split the loot the plan?
Speaker 7: What do they need more money for? Don't the government have enough taxes already?
Speaker 3: Well, then there it takes a lot of money to run a big country like this.
Speaker 4: For instance, down in Washington, this terms at least two million dollars a week printing.
Speaker 7: All them pamphlets? What kind of pamphlet pamphlets?
Speaker 1: They explain why it cost so much to print the pamphlets.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they really gives the service, all right, don't say oh sure.
Speaker 4: And the government needs money for social security that runs the way up in the big figures. They tell me something case, it's just what is that social security stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a big help too.
Speaker 4: And there uh, when you are sixty five and can't work no more, they's got to fix though that.
Speaker 3: You gets just enough money to starve it just the rest of your life, you know. And and the government needs money for.
Speaker 4: The unemployment insurance or if it wasn't for that, half the people in.
Speaker 1: This country would be forced to go to work.
Speaker 7: So I tell you, you know, cap visions things like this that makes me proud to be in America.
Speaker 4: And they can't to see that by winning the contest, you would end up worth.
Speaker 3: All ten years now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is a mess, all right.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. I paid Leroy one hundred dollars for the answers of that thing. You know you you bought the answer from Lee Roy and well this is a surprise for me.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna win the country.
Speaker 4: Well, my deepest simple the ender you all from all you have told me, gig Fish, really sorry, as I know that that sacred melody.
Speaker 7: Is that Egyptian love song he gipsy and loves song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I got even be running along. See you later.
Speaker 7: And wait, wait, I wish I wish it.
Speaker 1: What's well?
Speaker 7: Is all second thought?
Speaker 4: I think I'll check in at this sax prisoners little fether and.
Speaker 7: See if there's any loopholds in the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, now wait a minute, and wait, don't go look here.
Speaker 4: Seeing that you has un goot you out of one hundred bucks by a blood relative of mine who is also in the family.
Speaker 3: I just who refront you the money?
Speaker 7: Who was not to be so much the proud name of Stephen.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, I plased the money on the furniture and give you a hundred dollars. Ready away, good Kate Fish You as a pole, I say, hey, ye, what's just doing here toil?
Speaker 3: I call this like today?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you, Henry, I've done him biggles.
Speaker 3: The secret melody of the end. Then I sent it into the radio station two three days ago, and the contest the end of the day, and I want to hear almost any time.
Speaker 1: Now, Wow, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: That looks like you're gonna be a rich man.
Speaker 7: Jasey.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I sure like to see you hand the face when he hears I won the two thousand dollars, I'll come in.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for George Stevens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's me. That's me.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm from the Secret Melody radio program.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, sir, Yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: To inform you, mister Stephens, and you correctly gets our Secret Melody.
Speaker 6: Oh sure enough, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: I have the check for you right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, well it was Sheer brien work, mister sheer brain work, and that two thousand dollars tech you got that gonna come in might a hand.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, mister Stephens, surprize is two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: But it seems that the former jenitor of ours, Leroy Smith, sold the answer to two hundred and twenty five other people.
Speaker 3: And your share is eight dollars and seventy nine.
Speaker 4: Oh and the maybe you've noticed when I announced that John Lake talked about rent.
Speaker 3: So he don't talk big about it. He just tells you the facts about how good it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well that's all he gotta do. Just get people to use that new rinso with solium.
Speaker 7: Just once and I guess they stick to rinso.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they do, because Rinso with solium gets white clothes not just wider, but whiter than new and washabule color is not just brighter, but brighter than brand new rain or shine indoors or out new Renso with solium with sunshine in your watch. Use rinso next wash.
Speaker 4: Day, Tuesday, you have the great American privilege of voting.
Speaker 7: No one will know who you voted for.
Speaker 1: That is your secret and sacred privilege.
Speaker 3: So exercise vote Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Goodnightfull see you next Sunday.
Speaker 3: This is religious books.
Speaker 4: Globok colors have religious books of all faiths Pottstan, Catholic and Jewels. Religious books should be part of your home and your children's education.
Speaker 3: Be sure to be with us next Sunday.
Speaker 4: At the same time when Leader Brothers Company the makers a few rental with tolium will again present the Amos.
Speaker 7: And Andy Show.
Speaker 2: Until then, goodnight to all of you from all of us.
Speaker 5: Amazing yes, but doctors have proved it. Light Boy housetop in your daily bath, get skin cleaner. Stop bo as no other eating soap can get light boy right away.
Speaker 2: Be sure and listen to the amoson Andy Show at the same time. Next Sunday, there's the CBS, where ninety nine million people gather every week.
Speaker 4: The Columbia Broadcasting System