Speaker 1: You're listening to kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The bill handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. My cognitive abilities are decreasing dramatically.
Speaker 3: But you use your iPhone very badly? Do you play Mortal and kordle? I do not connections?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I play.
Speaker 2: With myself and now handle on the news, Ladies and gentlemen, here's bill handle.
Speaker 1: A f I AM six forty bill handle.
Speaker 2: Here it is a wednesdayday, Wednesday, May twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: And that fun promo we just had.
Speaker 2: Actually, Cono puts these together and he will take bits and pieces of what I say and try to humiliate me completely, as.
Speaker 1: He usually does that much editing.
Speaker 2: Really no, there's very little edit, and I wanted to say a lot of that wash stick. But occasionally the absolute utter truth comes out, and unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you're looking at it, usually down it is.
Speaker 1: It's more truth than not truth.
Speaker 4: It's gross.
Speaker 1: I think it has more.
Speaker 2: To say how technologically not at so much a dinosaur, because I've always been a technological dinosaur as technology came into being.
Speaker 1: It's just not my wheelhouse. It just isn't so so be it and Neil you've seen me.
Speaker 2: You know, we grew up together in the tech age, and you took to it like a duck to water.
Speaker 1: I mean that's you.
Speaker 4: I are not the same age.
Speaker 1: No, we are not. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying it's tech thirty years ago, was not tech today.
Speaker 1: No, okay.
Speaker 4: And I pointed to it immediately because I had to. I was a designer to tell.
Speaker 2: Right, And so it's just a it's different wheelhouse kind of thing. It's all I'm trying to defend myself here, and I don't know if I'm doing such a good job, a great job.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning, Neil, good morning, Willie, there you are, and Cono, good morning, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning Bill, and hey will good morning.
Speaker 2: Went to an Italian restaurant last night for dinner and stole the tablecloth.
Speaker 1: This is the same shirt you called me at lesbian in last time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, okay, so you went to an Italian restaurant that's owned by two women who happened to have a very close relationship. Okay, that's it, fair enough, Amy, good morning, Hi Bill, Hey there you are, and then the ever lovely Anne good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Oh good morning Bill. I was wanting to and how great her hair looks today. I don't know if you've noticed. Yeah, it looks great, thank you.
Speaker 2: And yeah I did notice, and she had what you've done the highlights?
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, I said you. I said, you washed your hair this morning, Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did more than that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I can see that. Okay.
Speaker 2: And when I do, when I use say something like that, I really mean it, because I have no problem saying you look like ut ter crap this morning. It's hey, Neil, you washed your hair this morning. Didn't you looking good?
Speaker 4: Both of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: You know what's fun is you could throw Will's shirt in the middle of a room and your shirt and ten out of ten people would pick Will's. Look at what you're wearing when you're calling people out.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
Speaker 1: No, I think this is a real Hawaiian shirt. This is uh, you know who get you? Are you already flaying?
Speaker 3: What makes it real?
Speaker 1: It says Tony Uh, Tommy Bayama.
Speaker 4: Tommy Tommy Obama.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not Tony. Oh, maybe it's not real. Maybe it is a knockoff.
Speaker 3: Tony Bayama, would you.
Speaker 2: Say yeah anyway, Yes, I'm big on Hawaiian shirts. All right, guys, let's go ahead and start moving. We of course always always have news as we start. There's this thing as news cycles anymore. They're just there twenty four four hours a day. So all we do is come aboard every morning and tell you what's the latest until the next morning and tell you what's the latest, and that just goes on and on and for news junkie, this is great stuff and that is what I am. So as we start, let's do it. It's type for handle on the news with Amy Neil and me lead story.
Speaker 4: Always like to play with fire, yeah.
Speaker 2: President Trump says that Putin is quote playing with fire, no kidding. Have you seen him explode these cities? The Kremlin continues its assault on Ukraine, and Putin is you know, he's not reacting very strongly. He has a friend in Donald Trump, and Donald Trump is talking, Oh, we're gonna nail We're gonna nail Russia.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. This is horrible.
Speaker 2: In reality, nothing no sanctions, just says things, but in Trump language, says things about Putin playing with fire.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: Putin responds to the President is just emotionally over overwrought right now.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you're saying, let's understand President Trump.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot on his plate and there's a lot happening, so you know, let's understand him.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's sort of the give and take.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, Ukraine is getting bombarded, the worst attack I.
Speaker 1: Think since they hit that since the beginning of the war. Just happened.
Speaker 2: Thirty cities got hit simultaneously, and you know, nothing.
Speaker 1: Good is going to come out of it.
Speaker 2: We'll see if Trump is willing to lay in more sanctions against Russia, although there are plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Is anything going to happen? No idea at this point.
Speaker 3: Mind your p's and q's. On social media, the State Department has halted the scheduling of new visa interviews for foreign students hoping to study in the US while it prepares to expand screening of their activity on social media. State Department spokesperson Tammy Bruce is the US uses every available resource to vet people applying for visas. They said they will continue to use every tool they can to find out who's coming here, whether there are students or otherwise. It's expected to be temporary and does not apply to anybody who has already had a visa interview scheduled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's because of a lawsuit that was hit and was one. But this is an interesting one because how do you go back through Let's say someone applies for a student visa to come here, there's your application. Let's look at previous posts that you've had since you were a kid. You know, zillions and zillions of them. Who goes through all that, Well, this is where AI is probably going to kick in, and some algorithm is going to say that when you know, going to show up that when you were seventeen years old or when you were twelve years old, you said something horrible about the United States, and up kicks a statement that was made on you are ineligible to come the United States because you are not someone we want in the United States, have has or any other country has un fettered control over who comes in and who doesn't come in according to any requirements at once?
Speaker 1: What as well?
Speaker 2: They should Yeah, not argument, I'm just telling you that it does. So they're going back and seeing what someone's posting is or someone's relationship.
Speaker 1: It's it's you know.
Speaker 2: Now, it depends on what administration is in power and depending on what's going to happen. Oh, by the way, I said to Anne to Anne to get Tammy Bruce, the spokesperson for the State Department. Timmy used to work here at KFI. She was a talk show host here on the station.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 1: She was a liberal back then, not so much.
Speaker 2: Now she definitely went conservative and now she's one of the premier conservative spokespeople out there. So anyway, we're gonna try to get Tammy because I'd love to talk to her. Haven't seen her in a while, like what twenty five years, it's been a while. Yeah, why don't we go ahead and return to handle on the news with Amy Neil and Me.
Speaker 4: What a weird story.
Speaker 5: So there's this woman left in a coma after brain damage a chaotic incident there in the Monticito mansion of the Beanie Babies billionaire Ty Warner, and it happened last week, officials said, involved this violent break.
Speaker 4: In and an attempted kidnapping.
Speaker 5: So Russell Maxwell Faye, forty two was arrested in the attack. After a standoff there with law enforcement ended when he jumped from the second floor window of the mansion and was arrested there. But they don't there's no motive or anything. There's no reason that we know just yet. But the fact this took place at the mansion of the Beanie Bay Beanie Baby's billionaire who was home. Ty Warner was home apparently, but ad wasn't armed or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Just a weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 3: Boys or boys, girls are girls or else. Is starting to withhold federal funding for California because the state, he said, under Governor Newsom, continues to illegally allow men to play in women's sports. He's citing ab Hernandez, who is a junior at Herber Valley High School who competes in girls track and field. This is not the only organization contesting this. Three other schools in southern California. Jay Sarah Catholic in San Juan Capistrana, Orange, Lutheran High in Orange, and Irvine's Crean Lutheran High School have also banded together against the Interscholastic Federation's policy allowing transgender athletes to compete in girls' sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is California law, by the way, that mandates this. Even Newsom is against this. Newsom is not thrilled and.
Speaker 1: Thinks it's basically unfair.
Speaker 2: And I think most of it, I think the majority of Americans, even though in favor of trans rights, which I am. You go, wait a minute, you can become a woman if you're a man, But physiologically there's still a lot of man stuff you have.
Speaker 1: You may not have the junk even but.
Speaker 2: Your skeletal makeup, a lot of your muscular makeup is still who you were.
Speaker 1: And it is inherently unfair.
Speaker 3: Well this in this case, this person competed in the triple jump and beat the competition by like three feet yeh, three inches, but three feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Little unfair, to say the least. And where did they go? Can they pass federal law on this?
Speaker 1: I think they can. I think they can and they will.
Speaker 2: Interesting that the California Legislature won't tomorrow afternoon turn this over.
Speaker 3: They did make a change. The California Interschalactic Federation apparently says it will allow the second place finisher who was a biological girl to compete in the state championships this weekend. And also they say the event's going to be scored differently. Not sure exactly what they mean by that, but that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it either.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just outlaw specifically saying this is one area where trans does make a difference, and a big difference.
Speaker 5: I think the rule now is if you're gonna pull vault, there can only be one pole involved. Well said, yes, all right, Elon Musk couldn't get it up last night.
Speaker 4: You've got back to factplosions. Thank you.
Speaker 5: SpaceX launched its Mega rocket Starship again yesterday night fell short of the main objective. The spacecraft did this weird thing. It tumbled out of control, broke apart, which I'm not a rocket scientist, but that would be bad. And you know, Elon was hoping to release a series of these mock satellites following.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to come back. It was supposed to come back in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: But the problem is coming back is where it blew apart as opposed to the other ones that blew apart on the way up.
Speaker 1: So my set is getting better and he is.
Speaker 4: So it's important work, it really is.
Speaker 5: And he's pushing the limit by you know, leaps and bounds, but still having.
Speaker 2: Issues right, also one of the first one that flew with a recycled booster. Remember, he brings him down and he fixes him again and brings him up again, And I love the way.
Speaker 1: How do they just here is what they do?
Speaker 2: They described what happened as a rapid, unscheduled disassembly.
Speaker 1: That's the way they described the thing blew up. I like that.
Speaker 4: Well it's science man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A couple of reality stars are getting a get out of jail free card thanks to President Trump. Chrisly knows best reality TV stars. Okay, I hesitate to call them stars. I've never heard of this show. Todd Christly and Julie Chrisly are going to be pardoned. The White House announced yesterday that they're they're gonna let them out, nearly three years after they were convicted in twenty twenty two of tax evasion and bank fraud. Todd Crisly was sentenced to twelve years in federal prison. Julie got a seven year sentence.
Speaker 2: They must have some pretty high up friends in this administration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is the tires?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I mean, they weren't known, are they.
Speaker 2: I assume they're Trump supporters and or I'm assuming that they're pretty close to someone that is a big position in the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: So okay, good day. Good to know them port. You know, it's good to have friends in high places.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 5: This Delta flight six ninety four was diverted en route from Detroit to Los Angeles International Airport on Monday evening. So this little pooch sick dog. They had to disembark in Minneapolis. I guess this dog got sick on the flight. There was a there was a veterinarian there and said, hey, I'll take a look, and they all decided that the dog. He did emergency care and they landed and got that pooch some help.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually a vet, what I understand, came onto the plane's take the pooch off.
Speaker 1: I will not make a joke about the vet's last name. Okay, I will not do that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means, but.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes you do, but I will never mind, we will not go there. It was going to be a gratuitous statement.
Speaker 4: Oh don't do that stuff, you know, I said, I I said, moving.
Speaker 1: On, okay, and wasn't going to do that. And I'm not, by the way, but thank you for okay, one more.
Speaker 3: Okay, That change of address form more important than ever if you are wildfire survivor. It appears that some homeowners aren't getting things like, oh, property tax refunds because their address, you know, where their house once stood is no longer valid because the houses were burned down. The La County Assessor's office is urging anyone affected by the wildfires to put in a change of address form because their property tax refunds are getting returned to sender.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also you have to, I believe you have to ask for a reassessment. You had a three million dollar house that burned down, that is now down to the foundation, and the foundations are ruined, they're cracked, and they can't be built on. Your three million dollar home is not three million dollars anymore.
Speaker 1: It is worth a whole lot less.
Speaker 2: What you have is a lot that has to where the debris has to be removed, and so you're still paying taxes on it. The assessment still holds unless there has been a blanket reassessment. I don't know the answer to that, but there's a lot that has to be done. Life changes pretty dramatically clearly when you've lost your home under these circumstances, and I think, I don't know, is there a program that helps people straighten this out?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: There is a ton of services available to people affected by the wildfires, So just google how do I get help with? You know, okay with wildfire. They've got all kinds of services set up. I'm guessing I don't know one hundred percent, but I'm guessing that this is one of them. When they're like, hey, you need to go and apply to for an assessment so you can get a property tax refund. Got it is I saying those refund checks are now getting kicked back.
Speaker 1: All right, We're going to come back, continueing with Handle on the News.
Speaker 2: Hey, a quick word about our event on June seven, on Saturday, we are doing something we've never done in the history of this show, and that is all of us. In the morning, you're going to go to dinner at the Anaheim White House in Anaheim, and there is well, first of all, this is Chef Bruno's restaurant and we do Katarina's Club there every year. And the food we spent a lot of time talking about Katarina's Club. The food is spectacular. If you've never been to Anaheim White House, were in retreat, and you have been.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So what we're doing is we're having dinner Saturday night all of us, and five people are going to join this, five people plus a guest. And here is how this is going to happen during the course of the show. Anytime we are on the show in the morning, you go to the iHeartRadio app and click on the bill handle show. You'll see a microphone in the upper right hand corner, and you've got fifteen twenty seconds to record why you should be invited, why you should come, or why you want to come. Do not tell me because you love the show and you've been listening for a zillion years. I don't want to hear it. And what will happen is sort of the better ones we're going to throw into a hat and we'll pick out five. And so if you happen to win this one man, you are in for treating. You'll sit with all of us and we'll bs and we'll talk about stories and will bad mouth everybody on the station, which we do regularly, and so come join us. It should be a lot of fun. And I have some ideas about how all of us are going to move at all the tables. So everybody, it's a chance to bad mouth everybody. Okay, back we go more Handle on the News with Amy Neil and Me.
Speaker 5: So Trump is asking the Supreme Court to make it easier for his administration to deport people to South Sudan and other countries. The hitch here is that aren't their homeland. So this latest series of one could say controversial immigration policies the administration has put before the Conservative majority High Court. We'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, transporting people, deporting people to their country of origin is one thing, that's what usually happens. But in this case South Sudan. Boy, there's a fun vacation spot you want to go to.
Speaker 1: And so I think the Supreme Court actually at.
Speaker 2: This point is going to say no where I mean South Sudan, you know, why not Paris? Why not France? If you're going to deport someone, let's go to someplace fun. Right, Wow, he should get this, just this big map and a couple of darts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then before you know, every time they have someone and they're gonna deport him, he just throws the dart, goes let's see where you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's the problem. Also, the country has to accept that person. If the country says no, thank you, Now, what do you do?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe he makes deals with him.
Speaker 2: That's what he does, and he pays. For example, in Venezuela, cut a deal. We'll pay for prisoners that we send down there, whether or not they're Venezuelans or not. Interesting stuff. All right, here's another Supreme Court request or decision.
Speaker 3: Well, too bad, they're not gonna be making pennies anymore. The Supreme Court decided or actually declined tuesday to hear an Apache religious challenge to the construction of a copper mine in Oak Flat. That's a swath of federal land in Arizona that tribe members consider sacred and irreplaceable. The decision leaves intact of lower courts ruling against the tribe members, and it will allow the Forest Service to move forward with plans to basically give the rights to the land to resolution copper to do copper mining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tough one for the Apache tribe. And then in a statement they said, how could the court have done that? With all caps on the howl? Oh, Okay, there's another one.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Email. All emails go to an eel if you are offended.
Speaker 5: No, thank you. I will tell you this though. I watched Poltergeist and I would touch that land.
Speaker 1: Was that apatche No?
Speaker 5: That was Oh I'm just saying that Native American land. If they say sacred, leave it the hell alone.
Speaker 1: Especial for the cemetery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they built house on top of a sacred cemetery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you sort of you're all right, take a break, we'll come back and we'll finish up. Handle on the news on this very lovely Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, I'm gonna sneeze. Hold on a minute. Oh I hate that when that happens.
Speaker 4: Stand up for the kickoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, yeh and it comes over there, so I'll do it right in the middle of the sentence.
Speaker 1: I know that's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Stare to light. Stare to light. Man stare what stare the light?
Speaker 1: Stare the light? Never heard that?
Speaker 3: Oh you haven't heard of that. That's a surefirewear look right into a light.
Speaker 1: They had no idea. I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, why aren't you listening to either one of us? We're telling you what to do.
Speaker 2: No, I understand. I'm just thinking, I've just never heard that. I'm going, wow, I've never heard about that. I can see staring into a flickering light. So you have a grandma seizure, and that'll stop you from sneezing. I understand when you're hitting the floor and looking like you're doing the funky Chicken. I get that that'll stop you. But Sterry had a light to stop sneeze.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I appreciate that. All right, come on, let's do this. Let's finish out Pandel on the News on this Wednesday morning with Amy Neil and Me So.
Speaker 5: The FBI Deputy director said that the agency is going to forget some golden or investigate some golden oldies. So several unsolved incidents, including you remember the discovery of that cocaine in the White House during the Biden administration. That's gonna, I guess, become a big thing again, the DC pipe bombs case, and the Supreme Court Dobbs decision leak.
Speaker 1: So how did they get front you know the cocaine business.
Speaker 2: It's near a ground floor entrance to the West Wing where tourists go past that place on a tour, and so they never figured out who it was and how it happened.
Speaker 1: And now what are.
Speaker 3: You insinuating tourists left cocaine in a locker at the White House?
Speaker 1: I know, not at all.
Speaker 2: It would have to be a Biden staffer who was high on cocaine. Maybe the Secretary of State. What do you think maybe Biden himself left a pile of cocaine there before he was caught. I don't know. Maybe, yeah, it would be Hunter Biden. Of course, it wouldn't be Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: No anything, but I am cocaine.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe some downers yeah, And then so you're right, this is old stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, what do you do visiting?
Speaker 5: If somebody, a tourist could get cocaine in the White House, I'd have a powdery substance then you could get.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been to the White House. They do bomb sniffing and drug sniffing dogs and stuff. You can't take drugs in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been to the White House and even the Visitors Center. I'm trying to think, yeah, I've done that tour. You know, they make a huge deal out of that tour. You have to have your congress person give you a pass, so you feel very very special, and then you find out that anybody, under any circumstances will can get a pass.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can say you're a constituent, not say you're a constituent. And you walk in feeling very special. You're going to get some kind of a tour. It is Grand Central Station there. How's that for feeling special?
Speaker 4: Pardonable visit. It's the People's House.
Speaker 1: It is the People's House.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really impressive.
Speaker 1: I thought it was neat.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed it. You know, the green room, the Red room, you know, the treaty Room, the Purple Room.
Speaker 1: Kind of neat.
Speaker 2: Some of the collections that were given to the president, Dolly Madison's I don't know her cutlery, you know her plates.
Speaker 1: I thought it was kind of neat.
Speaker 3: Six Flags may become five Flags. Six Flags Entertainment has laid off the presidents of k Notsberry Farm and six Flags Magic Mountain, and we'll cut about one hundred and thirty five other jobs in California. The company operates forty two amusement parks across North America. They say they planned to cut staffing by about ten percent in the coming weeks. Cost cutting follows last year's eight billion dollar merger of six Flags with Cedar Fair, making it the largest amusement park operator in North America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard when you have ten percent layoffs happening. That includes the CEOs of the organizations. That's a new one, that's part of it. Yeah, I mean it hasn't been making money.
Speaker 3: It does well, that can consolidate since they have forty two parks.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: But still, yeah, that's cost cutting across the board, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, there is gold in them there. Bolten Lava Hills, as a German university literally struck gold in recent findings from volcanic rock. It turns out they have and they're containing all kinds of precious metals, including gold. And apparently approximately ninety nine percent of the Earth's gold is buried deep in the Earth's metallic core, far out of the human kind's reached, so about eighteen one hundred miles deep in the core. So you you need a big drill to get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Getting it out is some trick, isn't it. They haven't yet figured out how to how to.
Speaker 1: Retrieve that gold.
Speaker 5: Trust me make it out of copper and someone in LA will figure out how to steal it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see one more. Oh this is personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for those wanting to get the heck out of the US. Maybe you're not a Trump fan, maybe it's just time to leave, Like you know, Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen DeGeneres and who's the other one, Eva Longaria all left. But they did a study to find out where people from the US want to move, questioned one hundred and sixteen thousand Americans. Portugal was the number one country request for Americans. The survey also showed that people are interested in moving to Spain, the UK, Canada, Italy, Ireland, France, Mexico, New Zealand, and Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: I thought Italy would be far harder, farther up the list, because I have a lot of people I know that are bailing out and going to Italy to move. And Portugal is a great place because it was so cheap, was so cheap, So many Americans have gone to Portugal that rekin Yeah wrecking, Yeah, absolutely absolutely, it's tough times.
Speaker 3: I've heard Portuguese fabulous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Portugal is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: What I've never been to Portugal.
Speaker 1: Oh, Portugal. Yeah, Portugal is absolutely great.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful and the people are very nice, and they speak Portuguese and uh.
Speaker 4: So there you are.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting, Brazilian Portuguese is very very different than Portugal Portuguese. And I thought when I went to Portugal, my bad Portuguese. Now I wouldn't be able to understand them.
Speaker 1: Did great?
Speaker 2: Did absolutely great. So it's a wonderful place. And it was cheap, cheap, cheap, not anymore. Okay, we're done with the news on this Wednesday morning. Something we talked about during the news is the change to California's girl Track and Field championship. You know, the trans the people that used to be men who are not women, who are now involved in sports against.
Speaker 1: Women because they're part of women's teams.
Speaker 2: That's a little controversial, to say the least, and the vast majority of Americans this is one where we all agree this should not be happening, boys being girls being on track teams.
Speaker 1: So we'll come back with that. This is KFI A m six point forty.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle show Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.