Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children.
Speaker 2: Good Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims. Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 3: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre.
Speaker 1: World that we live in.
Speaker 3: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Costenos New Raptilian from Strange Group podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open. We're checking tickets at the door. It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a vampire coming to my house. Welcome, sucked off, get in a while.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show. Everybody out there. What's going on is we're greasing the polls. Sash, I grease the poles for the spooky season. If I found like I have a lisp, it's because I'm wearing vampire fings. It won't be the whole.
Speaker 2: Episode punched them in the mouth earlier.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on everybody? You know who I am? I am talm Oh do you even have what you usually have?
Speaker 3: I was gonna but you you interrupted? Yeah, like you usually do. Uh, I don't know. I like the vampire one. I got another one. It's like my friend. Well it was just like last week my friend. They dare me to take like schizophrenic drugs. Yeah, and then he disappeared.
Speaker 4: That's actually quite hilarious. Uh you know me, I am Tom kat aka Tom Thompson.
Speaker 3: And who do we have all? My name is Billy. That's very charter. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the vampires saying for this spooky specific episode greasing the polls to the Halloween season.
Speaker 3: Uh see, how are you two listenings?
Speaker 5: M eventually take him out the polls.
Speaker 3: There you go, you're done. You did it. It's over, You're done. We're talking about them empires. Maybe that's why they fucking talk like that, because they all got a list I know, vampiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking about vampires, but specifically vampires of Ontario.
Speaker 5: Are getting the stupid fucking things out.
Speaker 3: So what's going on?
Speaker 4: Everybody? I'm excited. I love Halloween. You know we're just greasing the polls for the Halloween season.
Speaker 3: Fuck have it.
Speaker 4: We have a special. We'll have a special live special, but off the top. Obviously this is tell the fans case. So October twenty eighth, the live special is at six thirty and you can find it on Facebook.
Speaker 2: YouTube six thirty.
Speaker 4: It's just because Aaron's gonna be joining us, and Aaron is in Ireland. You know what time will be in Ireland, like twelve o'clock. It'll be like midnight when he joins us.
Speaker 3: Well, he's already staying up some midnight, so stay up till one. He's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Up because the live session were do a lot of fun things, show some videos. The live Stors's gonna be a lot of fun. And then for the Halloween Special, as we do every year, you will see Me, Billy and Anton on that one. Will all be dressed up. So don't forget to tune into last.
Speaker 3: Two because you won't recognize them, nor will you remember their voices.
Speaker 5: For this episode, I have vodka.
Speaker 2: Part on the thing and it's supposed.
Speaker 3: To look like blood.
Speaker 5: See liked everything's read right now in the studio because the.
Speaker 3: Light, you know, it feels like we're going to bed. Can we please turn on the other one?
Speaker 4: Like we're in the red light district. We're fucking partying, manting some hookers and ship.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. We'd be going to bed.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, Okay, now I got my six hookers. Now I just want set.
Speaker 4: And you know, we got all this stuff coming for Halloween. It's gonna be super exciting. So, as I say to the audio listeners and people that usually tune in audio, you know, subscribe to the YouTube.
Speaker 5: Just look up Stranger Podcast and we'll see if it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can air to bit shoot, but we create a bit shoot just in case, and you can just look up Stranger Podcast and you can find us on bit shoot. It's just starting off with It's like YouTube but not censored. You can find against a Pharma and the Shots and the Government and Bill Gates and a lot of stuff like that. But a lot of podcasters put stuff up on like stay rock Fin, which I still gotta we could be on Rock Fin. I'm just fucking been too busy to get all my shit figured out for that. But shoots easy I'm just starting to load up episodes on there now, So if you go subscribe to bit shoot, I would very much appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I have even seen that. I'd love to see all the uncensored ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh it's it will be for episodes too that if say they get pulled from YouTube, will hopefully be able to put them up on bit shoot.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: It's like the episode me and Wan did where we talked about the Freedom Convoy that got pulled from YouTube and I lost the video though again, and then I was like, so I wasn't able to Yeah, so we are talking about vampires.
Speaker 5: Sexy sexy vampires.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like in the right amount of alcohol.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, vampires are a strange thing to begin with. Right there, put put put your dick in the hole.
Speaker 2: See what happens. Like, I'm all right with that.
Speaker 3: I bet they do some tongue work before they cut it off and then they give you a little bit.
Speaker 5: There is a there is a specific there's a specific movie. Yeah, I get used to whoa, there is a there is a specific movie. I don't which There is definitely a horror movie where the chick like bites into the fucking guy guys.
Speaker 3: You're sitting in the fucking dark for so long.
Speaker 4: Changed the lighting because Billy was falling asleep in the red light district. Jesus Chris, So I have my blood drink for this specific episode. Yeah, so Evan Patters it is, and like you know, when it comes to vampires, obviously, and uh, a specific episode it would be out after this one. But uh for Aaron Show, first class horror, class cast horror, we'll be talking about all different types of vampire horror movies. It's gonna be a lot of fucking fun.
Speaker 3: Do you like that.
Speaker 4: I've been watching a bunch man, I've watched an interview with the vampire. I've watched Near Dark, which I've never seen before, or maybe I saw when I was a kid. That one was pretty good. It has I can't remember that douchebag's name, but that one was pretty good. I've been watching a lot of the Hammer films, which are my fucking favorite. I just got into them. Didn't know about the films beforehand, and it was during the sixties. And for the people on YouTube, when you we played an intro, Billy was a vampire. That was Christopher Lee from Lord of the Rings. And he used to play Dracula.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: And and it was in the sixties when they're trying to revive like Frankenstein, and they just put out all these crazy movies, lower budget but all real costumes.
Speaker 5: But it was, uh, it was kind of to revive all that shit, and it was pretty good.
Speaker 4: And we watched them outside and I was like, these are actually kind of awesome because it's like the sixties vibes and everything, and so.
Speaker 5: I can watch all those tons of vampire shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm the only one I ever watched was the one with the Flight of the Concords.
Speaker 5: People, you've never seen any vampire movie.
Speaker 3: The one with the Flight of the Concords.
Speaker 4: Haven't seen Dracula. I watched Dracula two thousand. That didn't really hold up.
Speaker 3: I can't say I've ever sat through the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Interview with the Vampire, you know, interview of the Vampire, the gayest vampire movie ever.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he'd probably had him on an interview. It was like casting coach. It's no and it's kind of like that.
Speaker 5: It has it has Brad Pit and.
Speaker 4: The scientology douche Tom Cruise and it's just like they're very hints at their like gay together or they love each other, and it's it's it's strange. And then they turn fucking Kirsten Dunce to a vampire when she's like a child, and then.
Speaker 3: She like has the maturity.
Speaker 4: Another thing with vampires, right, you don't die, right, so it's somebody you die and then come back, so to speak. But the thing is they turn on when she's like eleven, which is like when I'm on I do a lot of psychedelics now microdose all the time, and you start to see things that are probably symbolic in movies and stuff like that. And it's very kind of pedophilic because she's like a eleven year old girl, but she's growing in her mind mentally, like maturely, but she's stuck inside that body. So it's kind of weird because you think about that if somebody bites you right now with vampire, right, you would stay the same age, but mentally and maturely you would grow.
Speaker 3: That, right, I know.
Speaker 4: And then so she's trying like she's kind of connected with Brad Pitt and there's kind of like they have like a dance scene where it seems like they're very much, you know, into each other. And it's just like she kind of seems to want him, but she can't because she's a fucking child. It is very strange.
Speaker 3: I mean she probably could if she really wanted them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in today's society. Yeah, maps are becoming a thing. So apps.
Speaker 3: Maps you don't know about, Like like are you talking about like like uh, pedophile maps. Yeah, like like maps.
Speaker 4: Like it's uh, it's minor attracted persons. That's what they're coming out with now, and they're trying to link themselves in which it's not because Antonine, we be.
Speaker 2: Mad part of me what minor. So so like we can't.
Speaker 4: Use the word pedophile anymore because like it's not their fault.
Speaker 3: They're attracted to children, damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fucked man, it's and it's coming on like psychology and like coologists and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Psychology majors.
Speaker 4: I saw a woman that was like, I'm a psychiatrist, and you know what, they're just known as maps.
Speaker 5: They're attraction.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, Like to be fair, like yeah, that's something fucked up with your head. It's kind of like it's like anything else that you do, like if you're a drinker. Like, okay, yes, sometimes people like generally can't help that. That's addiction. You can break addiction. That being said, whether it's their fault or not, they just need to die. You can't. We can't be having this. This is not okay. I'm so sorry that this has affected you, but you're bye.
Speaker 4: Scrap brom me to get the fire up back.
Speaker 3: That sounds like Will Ferrell, Yeah, me to get the fire back. Oh, I knew. It's like you're not on fire, Bobby.
Speaker 4: They're talking about vampires and like we're gonna get into it when we talk about it on First Class whole with Me Aaron Anton and all the different vampire movies. But he is an interesting thing because obviously it might have to do with the fucking reptilians who fucking knows ding ding, But that that ancient culture out it's always.
Speaker 3: Been a story for a long time, I know.
Speaker 4: And uh so there's a lot of strange things to do with vampires obviously, and how you know, you stay young and you have to consume. But then in the interview, the vampire does play it very well where he's like Brad Pitt's character literally drinks the blood of rats at the beginning, because he doesn't want to consume human beings because.
Speaker 5: He didn't really want to be turned a bunch of vampire rats.
Speaker 2: Is that where they're fucking everywhere?
Speaker 5: I think he just sucks them till they're dry, so to speak.
Speaker 3: So if you did that to a person, is that how they kill you? If they like suck, you'd tell you're dry? Do not turn into a vampire? Die?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're just getting a bite, right, he'll turn into a vampire. But if you they suck all the blood out of you, you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Dog's trying to break in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking Charlie.
Speaker 4: Yes, So we're talking about vampires and it's just a it is a strange thing.
Speaker 5: It's been in culture for a long time. And then you know you're And.
Speaker 4: That's why it's interesting because like he doesn't want to kill people because it's an infliction.
Speaker 5: It's a curse essentially, and.
Speaker 2: They's, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Fuck it? Like after embrace it after seven hundred years, you're just like my morals, I'm kind of done with them, I know.
Speaker 5: So if a place like Sleepy Hollow has any equivalent in Canada, it is arguably the quiet back country east of Algonquin Park instead of comprising the hill country of Hudson River, and this enchanted region constitutes the watershed of the Madawaska River. Rather than accompanied by the descendants and accommodating the descendants of the Dutch settlers, the area is populated by Irish, Scottish, German and especially Polish immigrants.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, oh, I thought you were talking about right now.
Speaker 3: When they first started migrating, Like, I'm ninety percent sure, Like mo of Algonquin is like sixteen white bitches, sixteen year you're going camping? Yeah.
Speaker 4: And essentially back then when these Dutch, Irish, Shtlers and German and Polish and all these different types of people first moved to Canada, there was there was so and the region is steep with folklore and superstition, and like Sleepy Hollow, some of its inhabitants are prone to might they say, exotic beliefs?
Speaker 5: Might they say, ad So.
Speaker 4: That goes because there is an article on the strange death of an eighteen year old girl from Palmer Rapper Rapids, Ontario.
Speaker 3: Palmer have you other power Rapids I'm assuming that's by Algonquin.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming there's rapids there probably, and who drowned herself? So how do you drowned yourself in the Madagascar? In the Madagascar, which is I think it's a river or yeah, it's Madagascar.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it has water.
Speaker 5: If she drowned and in the summer, and that was in the summer of nineteen forty eight, prompted by the teachings of strange secretarian cult that her father had invented.
Speaker 2: Isn't it didn't they do a study? Isn't it impossible to drown yourself?
Speaker 5: Okay, billy, think about a water a body of water.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess like if you physically like put like weights on you. I thought you meant like somebody just put their face in it. And it's like I thought, I read that summer. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Like they can you drown in a couple of water?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, well no restraints or anything, but you just like you literally like go like, here's my body, nothing's tying me down. I'm going to drown myself. I'm pretty sure, like they did studies where it's like physically impossible to do that. Because your body will reject it and you will come to Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's just like the same way of trying to suffogout yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, but your body's like, nah, can't We're gonna keep living.
Speaker 5: Think about it if you swim to it, like you know, maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, And then I thought you're coming up. You're like when you say drowned yourself, not just drowned, it means like, in my mind, it's like you forced your into this water and you held yourself there until you died. That's true, right, Or she could have put like cement blocks on her feet out fucking.
Speaker 4: But she drowned herself, they say, in the summer of nineteen forty eight and the so she just drowned, and she was surrounded by the teachings of a strange secretarian cult that her father invented.
Speaker 3: Actually, you're already right. This is sketchy because they say, yourself, if she just drowned for any occasion whatsoever, people just say she drowned.
Speaker 2: But like, but they had to go out of their way to be like, we didn't do it. She drowned herself.
Speaker 4: And this is uh, did I say I have cranberry and vodka water? Did I say that vodka in?
Speaker 3: It was like blood, you said vodka and cranberry? Is that vodka? Water and cranberry?
Speaker 5: Is that what you're fucking cranberry juice and vodka straight?
Speaker 2: I was like, you fucking pussy and.
Speaker 5: High microdos okay? And I was like fucking Jesus Christ. Every episode like microdosing and ship and the one episode we did with the wolf and the bowl, yeah, it was all about Paulics. I took uh fucking almost a gram and I was like the beginning my trip was started saying maybe I took too much, and I was like just zoned out considering on the computer.
Speaker 4: It kind of it doesn't look like normal, you know what I mean, Like maybe this was a bad idea.
Speaker 5: As I thought it was his microdsing and I was like, maybe I took a couple too many pills.
Speaker 3: Like fuck, you say it breaks addiction, but you're addicted to it.
Speaker 5: I'm addicted to being happy because it makes me feel happy.
Speaker 2: Fucking same, but that's essence.
Speaker 3: Afterwards you feel like shit. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can do high doros and mushrooms and I feel like shit The next.
Speaker 3: Day I can drink ninety of these and I wake up just fine. I don't get hangovers.
Speaker 4: Uh, Billy is a strange creature. Maybe you are a vampire. Fucking pale knees. I should have turned the cares your fucking knees.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play with them.
Speaker 4: So the first like, the first permanent like community that these Polish Canadians established was in the village of will Know on tap. Don't even know where that is. And I'm in Ontario. We're in Ontario right now. We're inside of Ontario. I don't know where that is.
Speaker 3: Google Maps. I'm sure that will Know like w I l l n O.
Speaker 5: W l w I l n O will No, will No, Ontario, Ontario. How far is the premiere? Almost five hours Holy ship. So it's up north.
Speaker 3: Probably can't be so in the States, it's uh, it's it looks like it's about an hour east of Ottawa. I see you see Pembrooke, So it's in it it's by Pembroke. No, it's Ontario. Oh yeah, it was like it's said Ontario, Ontario.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, true, true, Okay, So and obviously they're the Polish people brought their fucking strange superstition and all the stuff that comes with it. The Cashub, the Cashub immigrants, immigrants who sett in Ontario, like Poles the world over. They were very staunt Roman Catholics, the Polish, I guess, but like they're a sect of people just like this. This chip that drowned herself was in a cult. She's a cult, a Secretarian cult, which essentially it's like a super religious cult, but it's a section of Christianity essentially. That's why Secretarian, which I had to look up because I was like, what the fuck is that ship?
Speaker 3: I was just like a horse cult, a sector called it was a good horse called the Secretarian. Why why this Secretarian that was like the world's most famous racehorse?
Speaker 5: Why would I know that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 5: The common knowledge? Extremely strange. You're a strange fellow.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 2: If one person did not know that before I said it sent.
Speaker 3: Me a message is a nuisance I like the ones that you got.
Speaker 4: Uh so, uh so, obviously it is strange. So they came over here, the very staunch Roman Catholics. In addition to their Catholic faith faith however, the first uh they were the first non terror of the Cashups imported an older folk religion into the Madagascar valley. Okay okay uh and they they supposedly were compiled of their Catholicism.
Speaker 5: This and the shadowy tapestry tapestry, tapestry tapestry, it's whatever you every want to pronounce it.
Speaker 6: To mees right, fork folklore and superstition they brought with them was a product of the Eastern europe relic of old Slavic ancestors.
Speaker 4: This weird tradition, this old religion constitutes a belief in hexes, black magic, and various supernatural entities and prescribed methods by which people could protect themselves from these malevolent forces and remedy the noxious effects.
Speaker 3: It's like all of this is like old timey uh micro dos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fucking I'm always I'm always high.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I just meant like the whole like art and culture of microdosing. This is before that. You just take this little thing and all of a sudden, Yeah, I know all these Damn that's heaviest.
Speaker 5: It's a fucking light to be careful, don't set that's for my cigars, don't waste it.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 4: I like to have fucking true mushrooms, watch movies outside and smoke cigars.
Speaker 5: That's my fucking new thing. I've said podcast. I'm sure, and uh, I.
Speaker 4: Think tomorrow when uh, when it's gonna be a Saturday, I think we're gonna watch the Vivvich The Witch Outside's very creepy film.
Speaker 5: And then obviously one of these.
Speaker 4: Uh these films TV outside. No, I have a fucking projector with a huge screen. It's fucking awesome. Cool, it's awesome. I was talking about maybe like it'd be cool if you guys could come down.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember you saying that. I thought you just meant that was an idea though.
Speaker 5: Oh I got it. It's fucking funny.
Speaker 3: I just see Tom lying in the field on his phone watching a movie. It's like, I like watching this outside and I'm in tripping balls.
Speaker 4: We watched The Village and I was like on three grams of mushrooms and like, I don't tell Chelsea what I'm seeing. I just kind of act try to act normal, but like everything is like a hexagonic pattern, like I'm in a fucking kaleidoscope, and I'm like okay, And then like The Village is a weird movie to begin with, this chip. The blind chicks like staring at the screen. I'm like, okay, I geted to calm down, and then I go pee and it's dark as ship, and then I stare into the darkness and I can see all sorts of weird fucking shit. And Anton's like, yeah, you never just stared into the darkness and just see what happens. I was like, not yet, but I'll get there, just like I'm gonna see a reptilian. Look at yourself as the fucking scariest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Not the scariest, the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: It's usually pretty scary. It's fucking weird. And I was watching. I only come over here once every other week. I gotta I gotta Billy.
Speaker 4: But mushrooms are fucking interesting and I will be doing a video of that for the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Sure, you've already done a couple, I've well, I've just.
Speaker 5: Done small little fun tiktoks about and.
Speaker 3: Not yet, not yet, not yet? What do you mean You've done like four since we started twenty two minutes ago.
Speaker 4: That's true too. Mushrooms and love each other, That's what I got to tell you. Uh so it is so weird, so in the nineteen sixties, rumors that this belief system was still alive well in Canadian cash up communities.
Speaker 5: And I've never heard of the cash ups.
Speaker 4: If you're a cash about there you know someone that is, send them my way, strange your podcast at gmail dot com. I just don't know about their religion. I've never heard of it before ever.
Speaker 3: Have you ever?
Speaker 2: No, it's like sat of people, the Polish. I wonder if you are aware the cashwes came.
Speaker 5: From cashews are did you prayed that?
Speaker 2: So hot.
Speaker 7: People?
Speaker 4: It's like people have to eat fucking nuts and that's all they eat and they actually come to become a nut.
Speaker 2: You can how you can live a decent diet off like just.
Speaker 4: Sad it's saturated fat but not trans fats better four.
Speaker 3: You so to speak.
Speaker 2: They say they do, say that's homophobic.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I don't give a ship man. You think I care man, cancel me. I'll fucking come to your family and I'll fucking Charles manson their asses.
Speaker 3: I want to get canceled for trans fat. That's really fun. I didn't think that up.
Speaker 8: Still afterwards, again, Billy is a nuisance.
Speaker 4: So fuck man made me laugh and that one element of this Canadian Cashwbinian cashubinion.
Speaker 3: Just check this. He might be right Kashibian. That's exactly actually how i'd probably say.
Speaker 4: Kashibian demonology, and we're probably gonna butcher. And if you're someone who is a kashub I'm fucking sorry. Okay, I'm always apologizing. I'm a cringey motherfucker. As you know, it's okay.
Speaker 3: He just learned how to say sorry recently.
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry.
Speaker 4: I was on another podcast, are like, oh, I love how Canadians say sorry? And I was like, I don't fucking hear it, but I guess that sorry, I guess if you just listen.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never sorry.
Speaker 4: I got another fucking uh and fans out there, if you think so, let's start a fucking a poll. I got another fucking somebody saying that I sound like Jonah Hill.
Speaker 3: It's like the fucking fourth person. I was like, I don't hear it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fucking maybe I am. Maybe I am Jonah Hill. I don't think so. I would would say how many fucking people?
Speaker 4: I got so many people by day, like fucking strange and I was like, did you come to this inclusion on your own? And they're like, yeah, like fucking weird because I know you mentioned it before, but it's another person saying that ship.
Speaker 3: Now. I'm just that's all things. Like I can see the resemblance a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, they're saying my voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean, Like when you talk, I can see there's sorry, I can hear the resemblance.
Speaker 4: So they brought like their beliefs of demonology and actually a belief in vampires, and they still was around the sixties per se. And in nineteen sixty eight, fifteen Polish Canadians were interviewed and documented their folklore and their traditions, which is kind of cool. And the study in nineteen sixty nine by them talking and they wrote it down, what a quill.
Speaker 3: Okay whatever, that's gone.
Speaker 5: But pencil man like study in nineteen sixty nine, Oh, they said sixty. Now, nineteen sixty nine like the time where everyone was doing you.
Speaker 3: Said sixteen sixty And I was like, what the fuck are they writing with? That's like still today. I'm like, everyone's just got stoned.
Speaker 5: No, they had pencils back then, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But whatever you wrote with at that time frame would have been gone.
Speaker 3: But they did not have pencils back in fucking sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Are you sure like the which time didn't they? Fucking we got to always google things for fucking.
Speaker 3: Well when you fucking call me out, because a part of me wants to say, pencils were only invented like less than one hundred years ago, where.
Speaker 4: I took three pencil invented, it's gonna go way back, like you're not gonna get accurate.
Speaker 3: Oh uh, the modern pencil, Uh, it was invented like a little more recently, but the whole idea of a pencil was created in seventeen ninety five.
Speaker 4: Oh so they didn't have pencils. They had a quail store where you did it in ink. Okay, and we're talking about the fucking sixties where a bunch of hippies were doing just on my fucking on my list to do next one line, fucking rushed.
Speaker 3: One line, fucking it.
Speaker 2: So fucking longer.
Speaker 3: It's like we got time, I've got anything, I got no TV shows to watch.
Speaker 4: You got nothing to do with that, And their favorite thing to do is fucking public hangings.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's like, go and be like this bit. I hope I can finish this letter by next week's public hanging. My wife is a witch? Oh that would be. That's thousands of dips to write that.
Speaker 4: Man, what in time where if your wife was just acting up, you're like, hey, fucking don't you dare or I'll fucking scream at the top of my lungs with a bell in the town that you're a witch.
Speaker 3: Saw, I just missed the days where you could just hit him.
Speaker 5: I'm very drunk and ten getting still drunker before the evening's over.
Speaker 2: What is that from?
Speaker 5: It's an old ass movie?
Speaker 2: Was it from?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: My boss has said that to me like eight times.
Speaker 3: No idea, I just and he always smiles after he says it. Oh my god, I can say he's referencing something. Now I'm gonna fucking ask him. I don't know what movie it is.
Speaker 4: I have a fucking thing where I find all my little clips and I just type in a word and it fucking brings him up.
Speaker 5: So so I'm not tell my seekers.
Speaker 3: So it is.
Speaker 4: So they studied this okay and a guy, and they interviewed people of these Polish Canadians that have these folklore editions and people that at least still knew of it and it was still within their culture, which is actually kind of fucking cool. And I've always said, being a fucking white dude from Canadian, all I am is Canadian, I know and like, and I heard, like, you know, people like Aaron that's actually Irish would make fun of me. But I'm like, I got Irish blood, I got Scottish bludds like, but it's so far back. I'm just Canadian, Okay, I have no culture. My culture is fucking whatever Trudeau wants it to be.
Speaker 5: Every episode, all right, this is the study in nineteen sixty nine. Three years later, a book was published entitled Vampires, Dwarves and Witches among the Ontario Cashups. So, and this is just talking about vampires and Ontario. So I'd be curious of the cashubs when it comes to dwarves and witches too. That'd be eventually we'll be diving into witches one day. It's we'll get into it.
Speaker 4: The cashup vampire is malicious undead being in which certain people transform after death, and the vampire will emerge from its coffin and the cool visit homes of their relatives and either kill them by sucking out their blood or carry them away never to be seen again.
Speaker 5: That's kind of me.
Speaker 3: I fucking hated all you you remember you remember, remember remember dinner seventeen years ago, and I just happened to be less one served there was.
Speaker 4: It is what a fucking strange tradition, like strange folklore essentially. Yeah, just like this on your undead being and you realize you're a vampire and it's just like you visit your relatives.
Speaker 2: That's fucking terrifying. You know what that is emerged from?
Speaker 3: You know what that fucking is is extra Not only are they mourning the fact that their family just died now, they're also petrified that he's gonna come back and kill them. Yeah, coming back from we treated him so well.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you doing this.
Speaker 4: He's like knocking at your door and it's like ship, Okay, we didn't think Jehoseph, whatever fucking names are back then, fucking in folklore, what's.
Speaker 3: A Polish name? Madeline? Are you sure all right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Madeleine is gonna come back and she's scratching it.
Speaker 3: That's the English version. It's Uh, damn, I forget what it's called. Just my My buddy's wife is named Madeline. She's from Poland. Oh that's her. It's like a difference, it's like Madeline or her last name. No, it's Lawski. Ski's in the last fun I bet.
Speaker 4: So that is already carried away to never be seen again. Also, ding dong, the fucking queen is dead. Fuck that bitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you didn't know where you're going, I was just like, it's just dead.
Speaker 4: Might as well this is coming out the same time we're recording it around so fucked and.
Speaker 2: I loved it as soon as it happened.
Speaker 5: We're uh, everyone's talking about at work and I was like, and I was like, we ever feel sorry for that bitch?
Speaker 3: Fucker? Uh. As soon as so I went to it happened, I didn't even fucking know. You know how disconnected I am from everything. I just deleted so many social media platforms where like, I'm not on really.
Speaker 5: To get famous, man, and people want to know what you're up to.
Speaker 3: Well, like I stilln't have a physical account, but I'm not walking in there. Yeah. Look, I'm not on Instagram, I'm not on Facebook, I'm not really the only thing is porn up. Yeah, there's a lot of gets chilling there. If you haven't seen uh that website, I'll tell you what. It's got some good material, new material too, shit with new people.
Speaker 2: It's like they.
Speaker 3: Somehow just find all these actresses.
Speaker 4: Once the blood sucking, once the blood sucking reverend has dealt with his family members, it will make its way to the local chapel and ring the church bell. And to me, a lot of times witches and vampires are not allowed on hallow grounds, so in their tradition and folklore they are. It's the same way.
Speaker 2: There's something not a lot of hallow grounds.
Speaker 3: The grounds that are religious, Like, oh, that's what you mean by hello.
Speaker 4: So cemeteries that are in a religious cemetery or a church.
Speaker 3: I love all those rules in the sense of you're talking about it being that's super fucked up. He's like, hey, hey, hey, I respect your rules.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna watch hocus Pocus this year?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, like, do you want me to be honest?
Speaker 3: You just want me to tell you what you're gonna say? No? Like is he would probably want my honest opinion. I would like what I can tell you is, Oh, that sounds cool. I might want to watch that sometime. What's actually gonna happen is I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna be pissed, tired, and I put on a stupid family episode and then I'm gonna fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Me and Anton we're talking about you and how much you love cartoons, and I was like, all Billy fucking watches his goddamn cartoons.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like things that make me laugh, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I watch horror movies on mushrooms and it's so fucking fun.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it would be from time to time, but it's just not what I'm gonna do every night when I go home.
Speaker 5: Hocus Pocus is a comedy kind of it's fun. Classicus is a classic. It always blew my mind that Billy has never seen it. Now Number two is coming out, which, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: Middler is not. Maybe if there's a number two, maybe I'll have to just watch number two and not number one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's going on? It's gonna be a new story. So but it's weird. So they ring the church bell and anyone who.
Speaker 4: Get this though, and they go to the church and are usually like, you know, use your vampires. You know, we know the folklore, right, they can't be in the sun, you know, you have to drink blood to essentially stay alive or they wither away.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Sometimes there's crosses, but sometimes there's not. Like there's some vampire folklore where you can use a cross against them. Garlic garlic, and this one seems like the word's the opposite where I've heard before in vampire folklore is that religious symbols do nothing to them.
Speaker 5: They're just a curse, curse by God.
Speaker 3: I bet I know where those came from in the first place, the religious symbols and the garlic. Was a Christian mom that sucked the cooking and her kids kept complaining, and she's just stop complaining. Keeps the vampires. It's probably what happened. What happened, if you think about it, probably.
Speaker 4: Okay, So as they ring this bell, and know what, the craziest part of this is anyone who hears the bell ring will die within the year.
Speaker 3: Petrified people, you're not giving them like it's not a week, it's not a month, it's not six months. You're like, yeah, three hundred and sixty four days from now. You heard that, I die say.
Speaker 4: When this happens, because you think about when people hear the church bells, usually back in the day, if you're thinking about a religious town and everyone starts like zombie walking to the fucking church to gonna go pray to God today or fuck it, I look like an outcast and they burn me on the fucking steak, you know what I mean. So like you hear the bell and to you it people outside should be comforting, you know what I mean, something of comfort that it says like, oh, I'm gonna go to church, I'm gonna fucking pray about how my grandma has cancer and hopefully God does anything about it, but probably won't, you know, that old.
Speaker 2: Fucking chestnut.
Speaker 3: Fucked.
Speaker 4: So there are two signs which indicate a person's predisposition towards vamporism, both of which occur at birth. Babies who are born with a call a cap placement membrane on their heads. So if you see a baby with like a little membrane, I would assume like a little kind of bump on their fucking forehead. Just toss that thing as hard as you get in a wall, because it might.
Speaker 2: Be a fit fight, don't get caught.
Speaker 3: That's probably the next piece to say that, Yeah, they're believe and this is crazy.
Speaker 4: They're believed to transform into a vampire called the vijees Ski. And I looked up this ship and this is like so far back in folklore that I couldn't find, like the only video I can even find on YouTube about the Vegiska because it's spelled v j E s C. I.
Speaker 5: I try to, I search everyone for the pronunciation, and.
Speaker 2: As far as I wonder, I wonder if VI's silent, it's.
Speaker 4: No, it's I looked up and I found the pronunciation because it is an old Polish word. But the only videos I found on like YouTube is one like it had like ten views, and this woman.
Speaker 5: Like I'm gonna talk to you about vampires and the folklore surrounding it.
Speaker 4: It's just like a woman in her office talking about fucking vampire, some fucking middle aged white lady that probably has blue hair.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I bet she's stupid.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ. Really he's just assuming everybody. Now, So, babies, this is this is also weird because this is.
Speaker 4: This is also weird too, So babies who are who are born with two teeth. That's kind of funny because even it does not to be necessarily the vampire teeth also throw the baby at the wall.
Speaker 3: Just two teeth randomly. I'm sure they babies are born with babies.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they are though they get teeth. Yes, there are some babies that are born with hair, and there's.
Speaker 2: Babies are with hair.
Speaker 3: The most babies are born with hair.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if your baby's born with teeth, you should have probably not took your yearly injections.
Speaker 3: I don't I have never heard that in my life. I was like, maybe, I don't think that's a thing. Don't quote me. I'm not a fucking doctor. I'm pretty confident that's not a thing. You know what.
Speaker 4: Anybody can fucking deliver a baby. Just push it and let's slide out and hopefully the cord doesn't repres.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently it's easy. Tom says giving birth is easy. I know I'm not.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got stuff going on, especially when you're a fucking vampire.
Speaker 3: Because you can't fucking every person that you love.
Speaker 5: You just want to fucking bite their neck off them, fucking fuck them dead.
Speaker 4: We would you would? You want to be a vampire if you had the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I think probably I was thinking about that earlier. I was like, you know what, I kind of want to be a vampire just because you.
Speaker 5: Can live forever. You're not gonna die. You're a mortal.
Speaker 4: Even you claim you're imortal, but you And that's the fear too when it comes to vampire.
Speaker 3: Do you think I wanted to be on the vampire episode? Like you don't know, you know how, Like they say they have fangs, that's actually a misconception. The real vampires are missing front here.
Speaker 4: And but I'm saying that, like you know, it would be you know, it's I think this also comes from like a fear of death right the whole folklore, because you don't grow old, you know what I mean, You kind of just live and you live forever, but you just need to as eventually drink human blood.
Speaker 3: So you know what you go to.
Speaker 4: You go fucking to Vancouver, all right, and you go to the skid row in Vancouver and look, you have a massive buffet.
Speaker 3: Just joking.
Speaker 5: The people are going through that ship is horrible.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's.
Speaker 5: You'd have to pick the I don't know, it's society. Who do you pick if you had if you're a vampire, you have to choose people that essentially like serial killers do wouldn't be fucking missed.
Speaker 3: I would pick every male on the planet, and I would you. And then, but can you have kids as a vampire. I've never heard that. I don't. I'm not worried about kids. So it's just females and billy. Hey, I might have like one like little like I'll have like a sperm bank, like a bunch of girls milk. And the guys people, why does that keep I'm just asking because but they're technically a female to man or man. Okay, let me rephrase that every male is dead and every ugly female is dead. If you're a hot transperson, you get to live.
Speaker 4: Oh fucked oh man, all right, we can't get any lower than this, So.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy.
Speaker 4: So these vampires, the vagesca's right if and they get to look out for this stuff, right, the weird normalities them being born.
Speaker 3: With two teeth.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, they are said to turn into a whoop gee. There's no difference, woes. So in the culture, it's essentially there's the whoop gee and there's the fucking vejiskey blood.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: There is only one method by which people design are destined to become the the vegisky. They can prevent they can they can be prevented from completing their macabre metamorphosis the placement of a cap that they wore as babies might be dried and ground into paper. Oh so the thing that was the ailment on their forehead, that sort of cap that they would have on their head.
Speaker 5: Essentially you cut it off.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they would do that, but you take it off and you ground it into poucher.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, are we talking like a tumor?
Speaker 3: Is that like?
Speaker 2: Is that when you say thing on your head?
Speaker 4: It says babies who are born with a cull a cap, a placenta membrane, placentin membrane.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fuck looked it up? What is it? It's okay? So but yeah, it's pushed out of your skull. It's protruding out of your skull because it's a membrane.
Speaker 5: It can't be Oh, is it a placenta in his skull? Percentas don't have membranes, do they?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Placenta membrane is where the mother and fetus exchange gas is the nutrients.
Speaker 5: I'm a fucking idiot. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: I thought it was something to do with your brain because it's a membrane.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand how this gets in someone's skull.
Speaker 4: So it's someone who is born with a fucking weird ass tumor almost a placement.
Speaker 5: Of the membrane over their heads. So the uh kind.
Speaker 4: Of like the the thing is wrapped around, like the placenta is like on their head as they the mother gives birth.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you said it was a part of them.
Speaker 4: I think I said placement and it said placential membrane. I'm also like, I'm dosed up, so things are gonna get.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused. That's the what part I need to be looking out for when I scale the hospitals this evening.
Speaker 5: Babies who are born it says with a cult or a cap. That's why I thought that it was my cap.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so it's just like, okay, so they just pushed, they pushed up the placenta with them and it was just on their head.
Speaker 2: They're still fine, Okay.
Speaker 3: The whole time that you're way you're describing the sound like a fue. That's what I thought on their forehead, what I thought, and then you just cut it off.
Speaker 5: That's what I literally thought. So wow, things you learn?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, Okay.
Speaker 4: Everyone be careful when you microdose because you might mix up a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: So the these.
Speaker 2: Babies, it's not micro dosing when you take a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's true too.
Speaker 2: That's just called dosing. It's called drugs.
Speaker 3: It's not a drug. It is found within nature. We've been using him for thousands of centuries. So it was fucking Caffeine's a drug. That's coffee bean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but coffee beans have exists as long as mushrooms have.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we existed pretty much.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. Man.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, our evolution could be because of the mushroom, because the monkeys ate the mushrooms and allow the brain cells.
Speaker 3: It's called the stone ape theory.
Speaker 2: Is that a theory? I'm very curious.
Speaker 4: Everyone that is interested, even kind of interested, by mushrooms. Look up Paul Stamens both of his episodes on Fucking Joe Brokean blew my fucking mind.
Speaker 3: How that was that his ape theory?
Speaker 4: It's not his theory. It's not even his theory, but they talk about it. It's Terence mckinn's theory. Someone who knows who was a prominent person in the thing of psychedelics. And I could be completely wrong for people that are like, it wasn't Terrence kind of. I was fucking like it could be someone else's gonna say, fucking yeah, it's just people get things mixed up. I'm just getting into all of this stuff. So don't fucking crucify me unless I.
Speaker 3: Painted the picture here, because I'm just assuming we're hacking fucking faces.
Speaker 4: All right, bye, bad everybody fucking just just go with the flow, okay.
Speaker 5: So they have to be essentially the percent that would have.
Speaker 4: To be dried into counter and on the future's seventh birth vagina the vampire's birthday, the powder must be slipped into his or her or they food or drink and consumed.
Speaker 5: And so it's.
Speaker 3: Just like I feel like, kid, we gotta be careful. I don't care.
Speaker 4: But essentially, so it's slipped into there so they can drink it on their seventh birthday, and then it means that they won't turn into a vampire years old.
Speaker 3: Is the difference off date. We're not we're not making vampires. Don't make any five year olds. They gotta be some pedophilic vampires.
Speaker 5: Five year olds, well, maybe it'd be fucked And then you know what's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, the craziest they have heard.
Speaker 4: Okay, if it is like the interview with the vampire, and we keep getting in tangents, but essentially if a vampire, because it's it's a weird thing to think about. If you know, you live forever, so if you bite, then they stay young. They had it in interview with a vampire. She was eleven, So if you were five, it would be a five year old that you know, could live.
Speaker 3: For hundreds of years. Oh my god, be so underdeveloped, could do anything.
Speaker 4: You have the maturity of a fucking eighty year old man with all these wisdoms, or a fucking seven hundred year old man or woman or whatever.
Speaker 3: Fuck you bet. You can't even tell anybody your wisdoms. I know.
Speaker 2: This is just like we were just gonna beat the fuck out of year.
Speaker 4: So although the vampire, the veg ski, I'm just gonnall him a vampire, okay, but that all because it is a vamp. So although the vampire can be cured of their infliction. In this manner, people born with the two teeth will eventually become vampires once they die, which is fucked. So the ones that are born with the two teeth, you could live a full, happy life as a human and then they bury you at fucking eighty years old or back then, you know when this was coming into place, and this folklore maybe like fucking forty or fifty, and then you're just like.
Speaker 5: Laying in your grave.
Speaker 4: We don't like breathe in because you're fucking dead, and you just like wake up and then you're finding vampires.
Speaker 3: It's killing the planet anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what they say, but I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: And then, uh, if they're going to penalize everybody, everyone looked towards China, look towards China.
Speaker 3: It was a conservative thing I've ever heard. Yeah, they say pollution is bad, but I mean, we've been doing it for like thirty years now, seems fine to me. You can't track the fucking race.
Speaker 4: You should listen a little more at Jordan Peterson and people who are intellectuals, because they can't track properly how we are pluding the planet. We want to penalize Canada and the United States, but nobody looks at China and the fact that they can't breathe over there.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that they were tracking it correctly. I said, we are ruining the planet.
Speaker 4: Billy's gonna move to China and he's gonna take down anyway.
Speaker 5: Billy's taking on the Chinese government. You heard it today.
Speaker 3: I don't say that deleted TikTok.
Speaker 5: Okay, so they could, so you have they could. It's fucking crazy. So either way, you're turning to a fucking vampire.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, there are several techniques which are effectively. They can prevent the whoop gee and the uncured vejiski from rising from the graves of both vagina names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoop Gee.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go fucking look my girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Whoop Gee. I bet you I can. You can say anything you want in the right context. Yeah, for sure, and just go like, look at the girlfriend. Just be like me, and you your fucking snuffle off, I guess, or you're fucking people call that their dicks. You're long, and it's gonna be a vagina the way I say it context, you're uh.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, give me that wet T shirt.
Speaker 3: Today, anything you fucking want, And they're like, what do you want?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because words don't matter anymore.
Speaker 3: Words don't mean anything.
Speaker 5: It's fucking true. We just created them and start saying them.
Speaker 3: What happened is six and stones can break my bones, but.
Speaker 2: Words will never hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like words are a weapon.
Speaker 5: That's extremely correct. I'm like that you pour that out.
Speaker 4: But so there is ways you can carry out to essentially stop them from their grizzly work. Pouring sand into the corpses coffin will prevent the vampire from resurrecting for many years.
Speaker 2: But you'll still get out eventually.
Speaker 3: This get this, and it will stop.
Speaker 4: The vampire from resurrecting for as many years as they are grains of sand. That's fucking so he'd okay, think of like maybe Egyptian times, never the fuck that was the fucking three thousand fucking b C or whatever, right, and then it's how many grains of sand? So they wake up in like twenty twenty five and they're like.
Speaker 3: Are like, what just much more than five thousand grains of sand? Fucking yeah? Like how much?
Speaker 2: Like in a hand a handful of sand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be like at least forty thousand to one hundred thousand grands.
Speaker 5: So you'd wake up like in the future, like the future future, or the planets just destroyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd wake up in nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might.
Speaker 4: Wake up and there's like a nuclear disaster. You'll never wake up, you don't think so, No, the planet will be dead by that.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I just had a handful.
Speaker 3: What if some.
Speaker 4: Aliens come in they healed a planet after we're all fucking dead, and then this one guy survived and he's like a vampires, like what happened?
Speaker 2: And then he starts factory and cars again. It just starts the whole thing over.
Speaker 5: It's like the aliens are looking back like and they're like up in their space.
Speaker 3: We just fucking fixed.
Speaker 4: We got rid of this ingrates and these people that don't know their identities. Uh, the vampire cannot rise until it has counted every grade of sand, every grain.
Speaker 5: So you can rise, but you have to sit there. But how do you create piles?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: If you have to count everyone, how do you know that that last one that you count is not the same one that you have to be you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You have to break it up into a bunch of piles and work left to right.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that would take you forever. And you're in a coffin buried by sand. So it's like two fuck, one, two three four, it's like seventeen million, seventeen eight fuck.
Speaker 3: It's just like and then it all falls on you and you're like, mother fucker. Is that was that?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Uh? What's it called?
Speaker 2: Hypothesis? As to how long it it takes you to count?
Speaker 3: That is technic. You'd probably count one grain perchose.
Speaker 4: Say, the speed at which it counts rarely exceeds one grain per year. Similar It's similar to placing a fish net inside of the coffin will prevent the vampire from rising as many years as there is knots. It must untie every knot before leaving its tomb. This folklore of these Polish people really thought it.
Speaker 3: Was We're way fucking easier, give me a fish net. I'll take a fish net all day before I'm counting grains as sand.
Speaker 4: Way back in the day we first started this podcast, my buddy Mike Bolowski was on this is that Bolowski Polish name, yes, Polish, and I'd be like, bro, do you know fucking deep some of your folklore goes like in the Polish Kashubians or Cashews or whatever the fuck they are fucking weird. Another tactic involves placing the corpse face down in its casket so it's it's claw. It has to claw deeper into the earth than to turn up out of the grave.
Speaker 3: So and I've heard this before.
Speaker 2: Oh, they put a cage r on it and everything.
Speaker 3: So this is the grave from the Victorian age, when a fear of zombies and vampires was prevalent. The cage was intended to trap the undead, just in case the corpse reanimated, the same way.
Speaker 4: You remember how they have the bells and the little like people when like they would bury people just to make sure they weren't because at the.
Speaker 2: Time, well, the bells saved a lot of lives.
Speaker 3: Fucking old man's like, we saved so.
Speaker 2: Many fucking lies doing that.
Speaker 3: And think of that though too, Like now there's such little stupid things to realize.
Speaker 2: If someone's still alive, like a.
Speaker 3: Pulse, that's a good They're like they're just like, oh, you aren't moving dead. I guess you just fainted. You're dead. Yeah, it's like that's it. He's gone, like fucking they never thought to check a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: That did happen a lot too, And it is a weird thing. And the thing is, this is legital, but.
Speaker 3: That whole idea of like turning, turning the fucking vampire over case.
Speaker 5: So you're saying, they're uses real grave sites and and for the the audio listeners, these are we're showing pictures of grave sites, just like in case in metal because there was a time in the Victorian era where they had these weird folklore beliefs where they thought that if in case and the thing is it might have been someone who would say a serial killer or something like that, where they thought that you would arise from the grave because maybe you were murdering children and you were fucking drinking blood or something. They didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it was a religious thing. A lot of things was based on religion.
Speaker 3: And if you're fucking that scary is coming back just talking creaming them. Anyways, My whole biggest thing was that with that one sentence you said of putting the vampire upside down, so they have to take their way down. So you're what you're telling me is you're terrified of this thing coming back to life and being a dangerous society. But you also think this thing is so dumb that it can't just flip over. That's that's a that's a very very minor way to look at it. You think after even if he thought that was up, you think after like let's say forty feet, he goes like, maybe it was the other way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, because eventually you could. It's like a baby, you could roll yourself over. Even if you're in case with dirt, it would take time. But if you're alive and you're able to dig.
Speaker 3: Caverns, this one fuck a sand at a time. I wonder if a.
Speaker 4: Vampire ever saw like a fucking mole or something comes excuse me, can.
Speaker 3: You help me actually start? Just keep going on.
Speaker 5: The fucking he bites the groundhog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like fuck you, and they know.
Speaker 5: The groundhog becomes a vampire and then they work together and because.
Speaker 4: You vampire is too hungry at that point, forever dogs or they have companions. Very and I also because the vampires did not turn to dogs, yes they do.
Speaker 3: No dogs are good boys and they're not vampires.
Speaker 5: Or man black fucking dogs.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. Dogs are good boys and they're not vampires.
Speaker 5: You fucking love for dogs. But I also watched which I think you would.
Speaker 4: Really like, this film, the one with Johnny Depp and uh, why.
Speaker 3: Can I think of this? Probably had a mega pint of wine with him.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the least he didn't on somebody.
Speaker 2: That is the.
Speaker 3: Funniest buck you I've ever heard in my life. I want to do it. I want to show in someone's bed night.
Speaker 4: I just watched this and the fine thing is yes serious, like getting dosed up is different than smoking weed. Oh, Dark Shadows and Dark Shadows is actually a really good film, and it's very good with the vampire folklore, like he gets buried and comes back in the sixties when this is and he doesn't know what the ship is. We have a lava lamp in the background while we're filming, and he's like, what is that.
Speaker 5: Uh, he's like staring at it, and that blonde chick, Uh, what's her name, Chloe something, Chloe more whatever, she's in this film, and he's like staring at the lava lamp, doesn't know what the fuck it is and she's like, it's a it's a lamp man. And he's like it looks like a pulsating blood vessel because he's a vampire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's just like, it is very comical. It's a very good film. Because I'm watching so much vampire ship. I feel like that's why we're getting.
Speaker 3: What is the one? Shadow? Night in the Dark? Shadows in the dark? What is the one? Oh? The TV show?
Speaker 2: The movie that we watched.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a TV show. It's even better.
Speaker 2: Shadows in the dark.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called? The man? What is it called? It? Tried me not give me the second?
Speaker 2: A Night in the shadows?
Speaker 3: Shadows in the night?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why can I think of this man?
Speaker 2: It's the one with the concrete what we do in the show?
Speaker 5: And the thing is the same writer.
Speaker 4: Right, they came back and they've done a show recently and it is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: They're not in it, but they wrote it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it's now a show. Hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's very funny. They actually in the in for everybody.
Speaker 4: There's different types of vampires, right, there's a psychic vampire. Okay, it's this hilarious fucking comedic actor. I'm not gonna remember his name right now because I'm fucking dosed up, but like, uh, he it's very funny where he's a second vampire, so he like one of those really boring people and he sucks your energy. So he he like works in an office space where everyone is already depressed, so he's sucking up all that bad energy. If you like comedy stuff, but it's a mix with horror. It's on Disney all the.
Speaker 2: Season said, I feel like we barely I know, so you.
Speaker 5: Would enjoy we do in the shadows of the show. The vamp, the second vampire.
Speaker 4: Thing is very funny because he's in office space and he like afterwards they're just like slumped over and like depressed, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, what do you want to do today? And then it's like and he suck.
Speaker 4: So he has so all these things they have to do to essentially stop the vampire from become like from actually a rising from the grave. So all these precautions are they have to be taken. You can also, so he has to have to take they have to be taken.
Speaker 3: They have to be taken.
Speaker 4: Fuck up a more permanent solution is to place a small cross made of pollar pollard.
Speaker 5: Snap with your tooth. You're gonna break your fake tooth. You can't get my finger under there. Sometimes hear my finger, so it's uh so.
Speaker 4: A permanent solution is placing a cross made of polar wood inside the coffin, sometimes under the corpse's tongue. Strange pull pull our crosses appear to be a Canadian substitution for the bottle of froze the rosary.
Speaker 2: Cruise lovely explanation.
Speaker 4: Essentially, instead of having like the rosary, it's another kind of cross.
Speaker 5: It's a substitution for a rosary. Crucifixes, which it's the Every beach is like crusts.
Speaker 2: Tears, So this one is just under a tongue. Yeah, good enough.
Speaker 4: What's the European cash ups place under the tongues of their own suspected vampires? I guess when they die so they don't arise, which is creepy. You think, like sweet old little Granny, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know Granny had a fucking temper and damn did she drink? Yeah? I don't fucking trust this bit.
Speaker 4: So if not, these precautions are taken before the vampire is buried. There is one recourse. Someone must be exhumed the vampire. They must exsume the vampire at midnight and either drive a long nail into their forehead or decapitate the corpse with a shovel woo like evil dead shit, because h ash and evil dead always comes in with the fun. And that's so fucked So you come in, you fucking place the fucking shovel on. You clot off their head, it's so fucked up fucking or place its head between its feet. Oh, and after you cut off its head, you place it at its feet.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: People who attempt this gruesome procedure will often open the coffin to find the vampire sitting upright with his eyes open, looking around wildly and stammering unintelligible words. According to their folklore, if this ever happened, of course, it'd be scary because guess what it was. Probably someone you buried alive and then they're like oxygen and then they like looking around confused, and then you cut off their head. Nice very sad. It's fucking sad that they're doing this to people that are probably just fucking buried alive. The cash ups of will Know Ontario had a resort to this hideous measure on more than one occasion. In uh in the Polish the informant in Polish in Foremant said, so he was a Polish informant.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what that means. It's just like, okay telling the government what the other countries polish. But like I'm alre, he wasn't Polish at all, but he was just ratting out to the Polish government. He was like jinas over here doing this. By the way, they're going to bond you.
Speaker 2: He would have fucking did really well when Hitler was around.
Speaker 3: What is a Polish accent? No? Cool, that's funny. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: What is a Polish accent?
Speaker 3: Though? I can't do one. I know what a pull I can hear it in my head, but there is no fucking way that's going to come in. There was a.
Speaker 2: Lot of not even fucking close.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of that's a hard one because you can't even like racially do it.
Speaker 2: Like It's not like a Jimmy Chong. I had a few drinks.
Speaker 3: You might want to buckle up that's disgusting. You got that disgusting as a button discuss.
Speaker 5: So there was a lot of it's why Billy remembers nothing there was.
Speaker 3: You did that before. I don't remember you ever, do know?
Speaker 4: So there was a lot of that at the will know in their graves in Ontario's According to this informant, this is his quotes, they opened the graves and they cut off the heads when they died. When they died, they were born vampires. When they die, and when they were born vampires this and are not to are.
Speaker 2: Not seen to that. That was really good English.
Speaker 5: Actually, Then they dig up the graves.
Speaker 2: First, he carries no, I'm gonna just stop right there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna almost try to transcribe this to you. Then they were born, did not born the born dead, but before born vampires. Then they did do the day. Then they dig up the grave.
Speaker 5: It says when they die or were born vampires or not seen to die.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Then they dig up the great First he carries off his relatives, and then as far as the bell rings, so anyone that he'll I guess carry away anyone.
Speaker 3: Here's the bell ring, because it's I don't know how old.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking Polish person with horrible English. It happened at will Know. I think they have dug up many, but it was not told relevant. They had to take up and cut off the heads while he sat up in his coffin.
Speaker 2: That's sad, okay.
Speaker 4: And we said it's it's we've done the cashubs.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: That is a fucking weird folklore.
Speaker 3: What's the next one?
Speaker 4: The Vampire Bride of Niagara Parkway? And I forgot. I was like, this is not all about the cashups. This is the vampires of Ontario, not specifically, just god damn Polish. Yeah, the Vampire Bride of Niagara Parkway. The Niagara Parkway is one of the old rose Ontario centuries ago. It was a game trail used by members of neutral confederations and the first nations, okay, which were they were wiped out by warlike uh so they were wiped out by the Iroquois in the seventeenth century. So they were a neutral confederation essentially, and then they were wiped out by war the warlike and like, so they were killed by other indigenous people.
Speaker 2: So in.
Speaker 4: That happened, and not till the first and when the six nations got created. Was essentially because all the different nations realized they got to stop warring with each other because a bunch of white dudes are coming and we have to fucking fix our problems because we have problems with these dudes. Essentially, where I talk from the Secret History of fucking America by fucking manlely P Hall, which one loves manly P Hall for some strange reason, but he is very interesting. In the late seventeen hundreds, the British Army turned this game trail into a public road connecting Fort Erie and it explains what fort Erie is, a British military outpost off the shores of Lake Erie with Fort George. So all these forts are being erected because they have.
Speaker 3: To worry about war. Oh, they're all fucking getting rny.
Speaker 4: With the future headquarters of the British Army in Upper Canada. Because if you don't know how cana was established, obviously the British came in and they fucking took over, and we.
Speaker 3: Are technically still owned.
Speaker 5: By the by the British, it is all.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say, by the Queen, but not technically anymore. So that was to be. That was actually what I was gonna say on this too. So I was out in Boston vizza when I found out that the Queen did die. It was like late that night and I was going to visit Is at work and there's a bunch of people there or whatever, and they're talking about it. I was like, oh shit, and uh it came up just like what does Tom think about all this? I was like, I haven't even looked because like I don't open social media anymore. And the very first fucking thing I see and it was the ding Tom Bitch's dead. Good riddance. I fucking died. I showed everybody at the bar.
Speaker 4: That's good, and you said, have saw When I posted on facebooks about Facebook often, all these people were posting memes of like there's like Diana, let me in. It's this old lady rattling against like a yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: All the memes that people are posting, man, I love that. It was fucking very funny because I was like, I gotta post this. I constantly talk about reptilian Is. I constantly talk about the Reptile Queen and Izzy. I wanted her to do that because Izzy's very good at art and painting. I wanted her to do like a reptilian queen. That was the plan, like to do like She.
Speaker 2: Talked to me a couple of times about that.
Speaker 3: She's like, look like, I gotta put a lot of time and effort into these paintings, and I just don't know how long I want to stare at a reptile. Quick.
Speaker 4: Well, she could have a displayed in the studio. There's still room withinside these walls. So if she wants.
Speaker 3: To maybe get a little guy, it'll be a little a little guy. It won't be like a fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: We're almost running out of space. But uh yeah, if she wants to do a little art even it doesn't have to do that. Anything alien or just you as a reptilian would be kind of fun.
Speaker 5: That would be hilarious.
Speaker 3: That actually would be pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Make you into a gray alien, come on, awesome, that would be for a little thing right here.
Speaker 2: On the I don't care.
Speaker 3: How pleased can you if you make Billy a gray alien? All the fans will love its.
Speaker 2: You and her can themselves.
Speaker 3: We can think about it.
Speaker 4: We've talked about you being a great alien numerous times. Even Anton laughed when we did that.
Speaker 5: One episode that if you're gonna be an alien, you would be.
Speaker 2: A great It's fairy, so come on and be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So they're like they're building all these forts obviously the turn the century down to day, like the British are coming over, and so the futures headquarter, the future headquarters.
Speaker 3: My fucking emails popping up reason the.
Speaker 4: Future headquarters of the British Army in Upper Canada, situated near the shores of Lake Ontario. Due to its strategic importance, the highway became one of obviously a primary like a frontier. During the War of eighteen twelve. You know what happened in eighteen twelve Americans, you pieces of shit. So we have so many Americans. No, we burned down the White House. H You didn't win, Billy. They won in the way they should have won.
Speaker 3: Just I just like stern shit.
Speaker 4: A conflict fought between British can United States, obviously, and this would eventually get very close to the Civil War. So and at that time, in the around the eighteen hundreds, a lot of wars broke out.
Speaker 5: You know, everyone was fighting over land.
Speaker 3: They are thought they were top shit.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, and according to the local legend, the bridge is haunted by a ghostly woman in white who appears to travelers at night. I like that, usually between midnight and three am. The apparition is said to be clothed and ragged white gown, to have a long, flowing black hair, and to have deathly pale complexion, and to act as if she is looking for something along the creek bank.
Speaker 3: Such a sight.
Speaker 4: Would alarm would be alarming enough for unsuspecting night travelers. But what makes the specter truly terrifying, however, is the bright red that drips from her mouth spatter the front of her gown.
Speaker 3: She has fucking backwards period blood. Jesus, Jesus, what has happened to Billy?
Speaker 2: That's period?
Speaker 4: So like she has blood pouring from her mouth and there's blood for the people that have seen her in Niagara at this fucking parkway, And okay, you're fucking Even if it's some re this apparition does still exist within the psyche and the consciousness of existence or whatever the fuck we are.
Speaker 5: It's like you're driving down the.
Speaker 4: Road and you fucking see this, Like, okay, right, Halloween about okay, weird, that's fucking strange.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cressive, stressed up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like those fucking clowns that were going around.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, man, I was listening actually because I've been trailing back to older episodes, which one should be lost apes episodes.
Speaker 3: Was happening, didn't we around the time.
Speaker 4: And it was happening in Canada and all over with these clowns. I would actually like to go back into clowns.
Speaker 2: It's actually fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: The only thing that wasn't funny is that some people actually to die because people are using that as a scapegoat, genuinely fucking kill people, which was terrifying. If it was all a joke to everybody, that would have been fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: At least for when we die eventually dive into John Wayne Gacy effect. We should do it with all three of us because he's the clown killer and that's cases fucked and we have a very, very fucking trust.
Speaker 3: They picked too many people into one carrus, so it is weird.
Speaker 4: So people see her with blood on her gown, blood dripping from her mouth, doubtless. Uh Like, obviously people are thinking that it's inspired by the seductive vampire minions of bram Strokers Kara Jacula. Locals have nicknamed this figure the vampire bride.
Speaker 2: Come on, that sounds like a whore every single one I know.
Speaker 4: And I've watched so many fucking vampire movies or I actually read Strokers Dracula too, most of it.
Speaker 3: I was at the cottage.
Speaker 4: I read through it and I was like, and then I watched I also watched fucking bram Strokers. Dractly, I've watched so many Dracula movies in preparation for fucking first class horror. And then I'm like, I don't think Aaron or fucking Anton have even watched.
Speaker 3: Like a couple of them.
Speaker 4: I've been watching. I probably watched like seven vampire movies by now, and more.
Speaker 3: Is to come.
Speaker 5: Should get a life, I have a life, got any jumps, so good?
Speaker 3: I got another new job.
Speaker 5: Job.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it later. I gotta give out two weeks for your Monday. So and this is the nickname of the vampire Bride. According to this story, though, while the women's husband was away at war, an epidemic of tuberculosis swept through the Niagara region. Tragically, the disease took the life of the women's newborn baby.
Speaker 3: In order to prevent.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say sickness from spreading un to her from her baby, A well meaning doctor plucked the baby's tiny body from the arms of the greathing mother and prominently cremated it. So during this time, that's whet of like, okay, can't bury him in the ground because sickness maybe even they don't know how it spreads.
Speaker 5: Uh, doctors very struid back then.
Speaker 3: I could see the correlations like that's our earth, those are roots, can't put si.
Speaker 4: And this is a I'm right and me Anton talked about when we talked to the strange Mysteries and hauntings of the Civil War, which I one of my very funny a great episode that we did, and it was it was very hilarious. We did a whole skit of what it would have been like in the Civil War. But the thing is right that they didn't wash their hands.
Speaker 3: They didn't figure that. Halfway through the Civil War they were.
Speaker 4: Like, maybe we should like wash our hands and like maybe like sterilize our saws that were cutting this dude's leg off with like they didn't know about that shit. And then they started figuring stuff out and that it's crazy, you know. And you can lay of Egyptian times and how they were more advanced, but the fact that in our history for a long time we didn't know what the fuck.
Speaker 3: We were doing.
Speaker 5: Still still like go inject yourself with some foreign object. When she learned what had become for her her child corpse, the mother fell into a deep depression, utterly distraught with no nothing, no one there, nothing to comfort her. Her health began to deterior.
Speaker 4: And soon she contracted the same illness that had taken her baby's life. For several long months, tuberculosis tuberculosis TB wrecked her body. She developed a chronic fever, turned ghostly pale, and began to cough up blood. The consumption is what they called her because it would consume your bodies. Yeah, it was discussing decad I'm not gonna look for it, I know.
Speaker 3: No, you're going no doing you press on.
Speaker 5: It's arrows, bro, it's arrows.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm not listening to you. You're crazy. That's the next one I want. Stupid, stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So obviously with doctors back then, they turned the determined that with the disease was taking her over and ate away your body, transforming her into gaunt, hollowdyed shadow of her former self. By the time her husband finally returned home, oh man, the woman was on her deathbed. So you're coming back from the war.
Speaker 5: You survived the war between fucking the British and the American.
Speaker 3: And what you solidified before the war. Yeah, you had your kid, you solidified your life. Yeah, you have your baby, You have your kid.
Speaker 4: And then uh, fucking it's and then she comes back.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's fucking nuts.
Speaker 5: And then she's on her fucking deathbed and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like, well as your flask turning up, it's good.
Speaker 5: It's cranberry cherry juice, which I thought would look the most.
Speaker 2: That sounds amazing, can I act?
Speaker 3: I hate cranberry, but cherry sounds awesome.
Speaker 5: So when the woman finally passed away.
Speaker 3: That's fucking awesome. Cranberry, No, that's the cherry. I don't like cranberry, but that is fucking awesome. I would get so splashed.
Speaker 5: Careful they might be rye programs out tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm not drinking that.
Speaker 3: That's true. Beer doesn't cause that.
Speaker 4: So by so when the port Wood fires, yeah, when the port wind finally passed away. Her husband wrapped her body in a white sheet and brought her on horseback to the bridge over the Black Creek, one of the most beautiful spots on the Riverside Highway. They're not far from the Aga River. He buried his wife. I thought he just like kicked her off the fucking edge. It's like, fuck it, fuck you.
Speaker 3: Bit.
Speaker 4: According to the version of this legend, the ghost of the young woman appears from time to time around the vicinity of her resting place, searching for the child she had lost. Her pale skin and the bloodstains and her in the mouth. The blood dripping from her mouth and chest does not indicate vamporism.
Speaker 3: I don't that's okay, I understand what you're saying, but that's got to be a made up word.
Speaker 5: Vamporism is a real word. That's it is.
Speaker 2: Like, I understand what it means.
Speaker 5: It means sucking blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from like being a vampire would be vamporism. Yeah, there's no fucking way that's a real word. It is.
Speaker 2: I want to see that coming up.
Speaker 4: In November, me and Anti are talking about a serial killer that ripped out the fucking Adam's Apple of people, and that would be considered vamporism because he's biting into somebody's neck and drinking their blood, so to speak.
Speaker 3: That's weird. It's weird to me. That's weird that we come up with a lot.
Speaker 4: Of well, it's weird how long vampires have existed in our society, in our our consciousness, right, because soon as you start fucking doing mushrooms, nothing is real anymore. You start to see the through the fucking matrix. It's unbelievable. I fucking I've thought things and seen things.
Speaker 2: That Tally missed. Those days I used to have my talies.
Speaker 3: You remember those days. I had a little notebook and it'd sit right here and I wouldn't tell anybody, and I just like start doing tics. Every time Tom said a certain thing, I ended like you said that twenty six times.
Speaker 4: And there was times where Billy actually wrote out stuff where he'd be like, hey, I found this. And the thing is you would do what I did is old school research, whereight now I put on my laptop where Billy would write out points you would have At the beginning of the podcast, I had a notebook where I was like, we're going to talk about this. I was like, why I spend my time writing used to fucking paper? But I could just like essentially, I like it.
Speaker 3: Because when you write something out, it takes longer and I feel like I absorb I absorbed it more. Yeah, that's what they take. I just typed it. I'm just like good, nothing, repetition, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 4: And so obviously it's not vamporism, but there the symptoms of the infection, the seas that took her life and her child resembles vamporism. All right, We're going to end it though on the vampire ghost of the Ottawa Jail. And we have talked about the Ottawa Jail before. I've heard that, have you the vamp I've remember the vampire I don't even know you, not the vampire ghost of the other way hauntings.
Speaker 3: Because there's hauntings that most the vampire ghosts would be a haunting, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: And and for the Patreon, if Billy ever gets some free time, I would like to go on ghost hunts. Also, I was talking to someone at work and they go and find abandoned buildings, like where people.
Speaker 3: Just picked up and left. Uh.
Speaker 4: The chick was at one she goes to their friend and there was just like there was still like like stuff in the washroom, like toothbrushes, like decayed like, and I was like, how do you find these? She's like, just like she went to she went into one of the jails that is in a close to us, a place called Woodstock, and the jail cells to the basement's flooded.
Speaker 3: It's fucking super creepy.
Speaker 4: And me and Aunt, I'm talking about doing this when I'm able to cross the border. We figure out how to get reach each other between this time where America is free and I don't want to do it. Who we quarantine because that will tap into my fucking finances. So we're trying to figure out how do we know that they don't care now right if you're on vaccinated.
Speaker 3: I just came from Costa Rica and then they didn't even really well that's when I came back. They didn't ask when.
Speaker 5: Exactly when you come back to Canada.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, cool, come back into Canada. I'd be like, yeah, hundred percent, I'm going to quarantine in my base. And then you just don't do.
Speaker 5: Everyone's saying it's like you don't cause you have a free right to live in your country.
Speaker 3: Ye, so.
Speaker 4: I just got to get my passport figured out, which I haven't renewed because I haven't really left or done anything since in a couple of years.
Speaker 5: I haven't left the country.
Speaker 3: You're pretty you're pretty much good now.
Speaker 4: So we want to do stuff and we all want to meet. The plan is hopefully that like I'm gonna meet with Anton. We're gonna hang out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is the plan. But it would be awesome to get all.
Speaker 4: Three of us together and do something like Anton says, we can. He can take us through Buffalo where there's like uh he Anton often goes to Rich Rich James's grave often.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just did a live on Instagram.
Speaker 2: He goes there often.
Speaker 5: He's done two lives. Where he goes it's a massive graveyard.
Speaker 3: And I was watching his live.
Speaker 4: I was like, Jesus Christ's graver is huge, and he's riding on his moped and he goes around the fucking grave. He's got Christ three hundred and like we have the same car, which is funny. It's like, Wow, we're destined to be best friends.
Speaker 5: We've got to go downtown and they have work James's grave, so we talked about doing ghost hunts for the Patreon.
Speaker 3: Tom doesn't get it, but other people.
Speaker 5: Going downtown said work James song.
Speaker 3: I don't know downtown down. That's a terrible fucking I love that song so much.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: There are two stories associated with the Vampire ghost of the Secret Staircase, so this first. These revolve around the eight year old son of a prison warden who moved into the Governor's mansion with his family. When the family first arrived at the jail, the warden Sun was an active, loving, happy child until one day things switched.
Speaker 3: The boy developed the mysterious illness, which grew worse over times.
Speaker 5: His personality also began to change, but by the time his family left the mansion, that now eleven year old boy developed a crippling fear of the dark. Some prisoners believe that the boy had been preyed upon in a non.
Speaker 4: Bread No, it's like not like that, someone like maybe a vampire preyed upon him. Essentially, it says a vampire who didn't drink blood, which did not feed on his blood, but rather his health and his energy. A fucking psychic vampire doesn't say that, but that's exactly what it is. It would be a psychic vampire that preyed on this kid's happy emotions and psycond vamp. That's why Anton's like, there's not just like vampires that drink your blood anymore. And it's existed for a long time where people like you know, the news media is a psacking vampire things like that, where there's people that are with politicians. Yeah, maybe like luck and Trudeau or Biden or these bidens his deathbed anyway, but like it's just like these people that they and I believe whatever you want to believe out there, Okay, I believe. I believe personally that creatures, maybe like reptilians or something, evil entities exist beyond this rally that will ever understand, and they feed off of energy, right, Yeah, it's negative energy.
Speaker 5: It's just like their food source.
Speaker 4: And there's people every day in our waking world that do that. If it's a psychology thing, but there is people that like, if they're feeling down, they will bring you down with them.
Speaker 3: Can you agree with that? A lot of people that know.
Speaker 4: And they bring you down with them because they they're also low, so they want you to feel the same way.
Speaker 3: So they cause a lot of people don't really want it. They want you to feel the same way, like on the surface, yeah, they it's like psychologically, I believe that they want you to feel as bad as they do. Ye like, not like they really like personally believe that they're trying to bring people down what they fucking do.
Speaker 4: And it's depressing and you know what could change your life, so you don's The second story regarding the vampire of the Ottawao Jail took place in nineteen ninety four when two young men were staying overnight Okay and the Governor's quarters one night. It's someone who obviously someone who has encountered with these jails, but one night, someone who stayed withinside of the jail said maybe a ghost detector hunter. One of the men of the retired early for the night. He awoke suddenly to see shadows staying in the doorway. He turned on the light, but the bulb shattered ooh, which was scary. The shadow darted quickly across the room and disappear in the corner where a set of lockers stood.
Speaker 3: Workers. Oh, so it was during this jail when it was erected.
Speaker 4: Workers later discovered a secret passage right where the shadow fucking vanished.
Speaker 7: Man, that's well, that just means someone to walk and this actually there's all these weird stories to do with these vampire ghosts of the Ottawa Jail.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad we did this because I'm glad we got deeper into vampires and all that type of stuff because it is I like, I love Halloween. I love bringing in the fucking season essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've known you for a long time. Yeah, that's fair. Tom talks about Halloween from it starts in like I like this Halloween, though, June ishes when he's like, hog cast, what's coming up?
Speaker 2: You're like, just like four months away?
Speaker 3: I still love four over four months, five months because it's the end of October. You got one. Uh sure it's not gonna be the traditional one, but I got something cool.
Speaker 2: It's time for.
Speaker 3: I like not yelling every day. That shit gave me a fucking headache every time I did it.
Speaker 5: Chelsea did not like it, But it's not the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she always kind upset that.
Speaker 5: He's like, why is he yelling? She that's how she knows that the episode was ending.
Speaker 3: It's kind of cool, it's not really like a fun Well, I guess it is a fun fact. So there's something like I'm looking up a lot of things recently of like how to how to break out of your box in a sense of like how to make yourself better.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of different ways. There's like doing like yeah, I was gonna say shrooms. Sure, just take a drug and it's been used in a.
Speaker 2: Bugging anyways, scared of mushrooms?
Speaker 3: Honestly, at this point, I'm it's more funny to say that I'm not doing it just because of it.
Speaker 5: If you don't want to change your entire life.
Speaker 3: If I do do mushrooms, I probably wouldn't do it. No, I probably just means that we're not friends. I probably just won't tell you I did it, and I'll continue on the trend. That's saying that I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: And that's what I don't want. I want you to experience with me and we can hug and love each other.
Speaker 3: What happened to my fun factor? Anyways, I've been looking at a lot of things like just expand your mind. So I came across a couple of videos and it was actually mind blowing. So they did a recent sort of study. Have you ever heard of the jump out of the jar experiment? No? Okay, So they took these fleas, and every flea basically on this earth has a vertical jump of about two meters, which is insane. No two meters jump this, that's like. So you know what they did. They took all those all those fleas that could jump out of like that could jump at two meters. So and they watched them and they realized when they had babies, those babies could also jump two meters immediately, there was no waight time. So what happened was, uh, they put some fleas in a jar, and the fleas would jump and they would start hitting their head on the top of the jar. So they learned to jump just high enough that they wouldn't hit the lid.
Speaker 2: That those weird.
Speaker 3: Then those fleas had babies and they learned and all those the highest those babies ever jumped was just as high as their parents. Oh then they took those babies outside of the jar, and that's still as high as they can jump. To prove the point of your surroundings and your environment and what you believe is your cap is your cap, which is fucking mind is that mind blowing?
Speaker 4: And like in the K I K whatever, I've been super in a psychedelics okay recently and I was when I was on the other No because listen to this because this is interesting on and I was talking to Chelsea about this because she hasn't done them in a long time, and then we did them together and her mind stay is different than mine where I can't stop talking, and I was like, why I do it for essentially living on the podcast where I analyze everything, where if I feel like I don't talk when I'm on high doses of mushrooms, I'll explode because I have so many things went on my brain because your brain is essentially firing off so many neurons and there's connections connectivities in your brain and they've calculated this on people that have done pacebo effects of it. Paul Stammas talks about this and people who are doing the psychedelic mushroom psilocybin because it's not like he doesn't like in people say shrooms.
Speaker 3: See you know what's funny is like, my whole story and what you just went off of is not even kind of correlate.
Speaker 4: With They're saying that even with psychedelics that and you can actually trace your patterns of psychedelics and doing mushrooms back to your ancestors. Of you can actually, through psilocybin, relate to our ancestors and how when they use psilocybin, they were using it to beat fear from say a sabertoothed tiger maybe or some sort of creature that was attacking them, and those are still supposedly and Terrence mckinna talks about this imprinted into psilocybin, so as you take it memories essentially, if you awaken your consciousness enough, can actually revert back to your ancient ancestors.
Speaker 5: It's mind blowing.
Speaker 4: It's weird because essentially this thing that's grown on Earth forever and mushrooms are there at the beginning of life and the end of life because they're a fungus and I've like and it's it's interesting. If I suggest everyone listening to Fantastic fung guy, it's fucking blows my mind. Paul Stammits is also awesome, and it's just like it. Essentially, these things have imprints within our consciousness and people don't talk enough about how this could think and expand your mind from something in like lines made all this stuff. It's fucking pretty cool because you made me think of that, because these imprints of how high can you jump? Essentially what's been imprinted in our reality, in our society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like so, But the biggest takeaway from that is in a sense up like when somebody tells you can't do you know what, another actually great, you can do it. You know what?
Speaker 2: You know what's insane?
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of? And this actually goes hand in hand with all this. Have you ever heard of the gentleman named Robert Banister? Sounds so familiar. So Robert Banister is an extremely, extremely famous person because he is the first person in history to ever run a four minute mile. Now, before he did it, scientists, doctors had did all they did, all these studies saying a human being physically can't do that because if you did, your heart would explode, And there was studies, there was all this shit to back it up. Robert Bannister said, fuck that, I'm gonna do it. He fucking did it. That was in like nineteen sixty now or uh fuck, I might be wrong in the year, but it was something around that. Anyways, today now, it wasn't that long ago that he did it. Today, it's common for a high school student to be able to run a four minute mile.
Speaker 2: I've heard of that being isn't that insane?
Speaker 5: Tell me that I feel like i've I've definitely heard of that before.
Speaker 3: I might have, But like you, you only reached the potential that you see as possible when there's so.
Speaker 2: Much more potential.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's which is insane, and wished to take all of this his essentially to like, you don't know what you're capable of. You don't know what you're capable of, you don't know what have in Yeah, exactly. Conditioning is a fucking real thing, actually, and you know what, Me and Anton just did it for the first time. And I'm hoping, you know, I'm gonna check out Billy's new place, and I'm hoping that we can do an episode for the Patreon and do a rant episode. I'll come over, I'll bring the mics and stuff like that, and we'll have some drinks. I'll probably do my dosing and we can just chill out and let's have a good conversation. Because me and Anton just did one and we fucking talked about when Anton I've never tried LSD, When Anton did LSD when he's working as it came into this conversation of Anton's and mind psychedelic trips and how Anti is working at a restaurant having to deal with it LSD trips like, oh, let's just take this should be that much, he's like tripping balls, well, like finishing a shift in it. So we I and it's never happened yet me and while have done it, but I would like.
Speaker 3: To do it with you.
Speaker 4: No, twelve hours a long time, but I want to do a rant episode. We do a lot of Patren stuff and I would and Bill.
Speaker 3: You must do that anyway pretty much episodes every episode week either way, we haven't reach you, guys man, episode is nice being back, che give me a brain power more, I skim more speed.
Speaker 2: You can't do it?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, I can't. You're in a kill as all. No, No, he can't.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Way too much power for two my man? So can be calling it? Oh buddy, did Skinny my kid class by this? Not paying the lips? I don't got closed on. If I can hold on, does that mean I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Find my own i'mna kills the ship on no ways like this.
Speaker 2: They're like, I learn my say okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Look another punk so beason, I hate my hate Solona jump into this. I was a past no man because I'm a profit.
Speaker 2: E're ip notious while I rocket, you just touch it back.
Speaker 3: See that's a problem. You're picking it, pick, scratching, scream, looking for inconsistencies and don't worry because it don't bother me. I ain't faced, I didn't even sweat. Feel bad for you, though, dude, another hood ride with a tiny deck. My work is blood and sweat.
Speaker 2: It's hard and sold so much a blow because there's no.
Speaker 3: Time to rest. Let your phone and watch me go collecting places on bets and plug your nose on a bathroom slow and I'm on a row.
Speaker 2: And nobody knows. I got a fast fresh and the feelings.
Speaker 3: So this even like holy foss your life, I meaning, are used to breathing a message eating Your girl looks to me just while you're speaking, So you competent, Honestly, you're inadequate at your skill matches.
Speaker 2: My god, damn fucking dryer on tumble dry. Some fuck these guys might watchycle.
Speaker 3: With green blood Saints off Bridge's Bible, their Jenner's window holing down, can't hit the temple Crossers, say those only tempe of music gray deeper than tattoos. I am not laughing whistless. Definitely ask you nerdy kids pick lass for ship, pulling my pants on confidence. I'm a box of this. We'll the last for a minute, caught up in the world when the cocaine may remind them what a real rap Barta says, and they zomb I just came a little show.
Speaker 2: Did we go on the dry?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 8: Didn't you know that Philly needs some ling a post that co staf fees look in the butt of the come back your soul does. Now you're trying to get your soul back. Hold that company in your domain, hopes that goes back. Your broback fools are so wack.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to shoot and know that. Now hip hop is filled with feminine men. Let me begin to reshape your idea. What meus gis you coolest gids? You replace me rap of stupid shit? You're your suspitch.
Speaker 8: I don't know where all the confusion is. Can the loop and spit because you're about to get fucking out.
Speaker 3: I'm torm bombs. You've been up down by the lad cutting your cuts out. I'm gonna run fast. I'm hunting you down. You're a fucking done that. Shut your mouth. Your longest GA's gonna cut your tongue out. Now, talk shit. Your body won't be found in Bamba's.
Speaker 8: Pitch runner stiff godlessness got your wife and kids, says hostage ess Legus Priceless.
Speaker 3: I'm not convinced. My knife to.
Speaker 8: Slices, shooting shots like burker wits.
Speaker 2: We fucking murder kids. You shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: No one knows your purposes. You're nervous bitch. Where do you get the nervous.
Speaker 8: Pitch sweaty bumps and bombings?
Speaker 3: Deadly has a mushady to.
Speaker 8: Your moms tits, explosive legging bombs?
Speaker 3: Ready is mom? You know you're wrong, just being honest. There's only one I don't know. His name is Tom. It's I fucking promise.
Speaker 8: Tom Canton Kirby.
Speaker 5: You're a bunch of fucking wack ass motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Man, we kill your fucking faggoty ass tramp beats, but
Speaker 3: Canadian style