Speaker 1: Oh, that's are.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm dragging.
Speaker 4: Tonight is the Cult Member Live show.
Speaker 3: Baby, let's go. Let's go, y'all.
Speaker 4: And we just knew that that one was coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it felt right, you know what.
Speaker 4: It really did.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that was some form of telepathic communication that I sent right over to your dome or if we're just hooking up on the same radio waves, but you know, here we are. Here, we are tonight with the good Cult members of the world. We got, dude. What's awesome about the live show is that, man, we really be getting people from all over the world. You know, it's amazing all different walks of life. So we appreciate all the good Cult members who are showing up here tonight. By the way, if anybody wants to be able to join next week for the live show, come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here. You'll get access to all of the shows days in advance. You'll be able to slide into our.
Speaker 4: Our dms. You'll be able to see the the you know, all the things.
Speaker 2: But the main thing why you want to come over to Patreon is because it is completely for some reason, I got a thousand eyes on me tonight, and it's like, you're you're you're gonna forget your words tonight, bitch, that's what you're can't You're gonna let the intrusive thoughts weighin brow. Yeah, well, I don't know if it's a weird day. I don't know if it's so much intrusive, but anyway, Uh yeah, it's gonna be a good night tonight.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of crazy shit going on earlier today as of a time of recording. We just had on Clayton Kuterry, very very nice guy. We've had him on the show a couple of times before, and he is running on behalf of the American Congress Party. He believes that he will be president one day, and so we are going to just will that into existence because it's got to be better than the options.
Speaker 3: That we got. You know, he would be an interesting president. I don't mean that in a negative way. It's just it's a thing. It's not that I disagree with his standpoints. It's the reason for why he believes in these things. That's just kind of completely out of the box from what I deemed to be like the logics of it. But the same time, it's kinike, you know, two times two equals four and two plus two equals four. Both are true and both give you four. He just went a whole different way to get there.
Speaker 2: But like, all right, I mean, hey, look, everybody has their own everybody has their own path, and I would say that no matter your path, eventually it's going to converge at some point, you know what I mean, Like, I think that it's inevitable, like you're going to get where you're going to get because that's where you were meant to go.
Speaker 3: Solid guy though, solid guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, very very good guy. But that being said, welcome in good cult members. Tony said, happy birthday, Vladimir Putin. Is it his birthday?
Speaker 3: Tony, I swear to God our resident Russian I was gonna use Dick Ryder, but let's not say that our resident Russian supporter has entered the chat for sure. I didn't know today was his birthday.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean, hey, dude, you know, Russia needs a somebody that stalks for them. I don't think. I don't see anything wrong with that, And that's really something that I've really been trying to dive into a little bit lately. I feel like a lot of the stuff that we have talked about, not even just us, but the majority of everybody that is, you know, making any kind of content or podcast or anything like that, is very skewed in the way that they look at things they don't think about, Like, you know, it's almost like nobody believes that they're the bad guy. Everybody believes that they're the good guy. So why don't we listen to both good guys and you know, we'll be able to determine which one's good and which one's bad. But I feel like not listening to the other guy is Yeah, I mean, it's almost just as I would say that that's probably evil in and of itself, wouldn't you say that?
Speaker 3: I'll say that there is no way, zero, possible, fucking chance that the Cult of Conspiracy will ever be an echo chamber just within our cult member society that we've grown into existence. Here, we have so many different conflicting ideologies and different vantage points and different views on different political things, religious things, historical things to you, all the things. It's like actually impossible for us to ever become an echo chamber. I mean you and I obviously, but even within our cult collective here, it's it's wild and I appreciate the funk out of all of you.
Speaker 2: I would be very interested to see what people would think if this show was more echo chambery, more like in agreeance, what with one with one of us more or more of you more of me, or if people actually like the the dichotomy of seeing it from both sides and sometimes we come together, so I mean, we don't disagree on everything, but it would be interesting, you know, because man, it's like somebody always got some negative shit to say, and I'm like, you're not. You know, if you're trying to walk around in a world in which everybody agrees with you, it's going to be a fucking tough walk, you know what.
Speaker 3: I feel like you and I like, even for a person that might be let's say a Christian, they might also agree with you more than me on certain talking point and then vice versa on other talking points.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the thing. And whenever I explain to people, because whenever you know, most people in my day to day life don't see me as a podcaster. They see me as just Jacob, you know, I mean, just just the guy. And that's awesome. I prefer that right. Like I'm trying to be famous by any means, Fuck all that noise. But whenever they ask what I do for work and I try to explain to them our show, I give them the rundown of how I am this way, you are this way, And it's the conversation of both of those sides that makes the show what it is. I feel like that's kind of a micro calls them for our listener base, you know what I mean. It's there's a little bit of things that you say that they get down with, a little bit of things that I say they get down with, a little bit of things that we both say that they don't get down with, and it's it's kind of the conversation piece itself that has made this thing what it is.
Speaker 4: You know, who was it that said?
Speaker 2: You know, I almost feel like listening to this podcast is my left brain speaking to my right brain.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've heard that from a few people and there's something to be said there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty cool. Obviously you would be the left brain because you're the more grounded analytical.
Speaker 4: I see the facts.
Speaker 2: This is the way that it is, and for sure, you know the facts don't lie, you know what I mean? And I'm more like, yeah, but what if, like if it's this other way, because look, I don't know what the fuck we're doing in this reality. It is a crazy, crazy thing to even be alive in general. So you gotta have both, man, you gotta have both. Yes, we do. But anyway, getting over to the chat, let's see Luke said, this is the link to the chimp stuff. What is the chimp stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh you mean Jane goodall? Rip? Uh No, I.
Speaker 6: Mean where they did the new study for the chimp DNA and found out that were instead of one percent like they previously stated, we're more long lines of fifteen times that amount different from chimps because whenever they did the original DNA sequencing for chimps the missing links, they replaced it with human DNA and then came out and said that there are closest relative.
Speaker 3: So they are our closest relative, but they are a lot further away than what they previously have. Let us believe.
Speaker 6: I'm I don't even think that they're probably our closest relative anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. Where the fuck do they even Why would you even test for that? A chipmunk and a human we look nothing alike. A chimpanzee, dog, it said, chipmunk, oh, chimp? Okayimp? Well, okay, that makes a little bit more sense. I was like, what the fuck are we talking about? But chimpanzee?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I you know, I'm I've uh, this is gonna sound a little maybe counterintuitive to the things that I've said in the past, but dude, I honestly, it's not that crazy to me that there could have been some form of evolution and that's.
Speaker 3: Not solution to a point, but not full on species change. That's crazy, right, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that I don't know if we, you know, evolve from monkeys or whatever. But I you know, we mentioned in a couple episodes ago about how they found the cap telomeres and that that happened roughly two hundred thousand years ago, when whenever you're looking at the DNA and everything, and that doesn't happen naturally, you know, in nature anywhere, So that suggests that there was some kind of intervention of sorts, some kind of happenstance that wouldn't naturally happen to the birds in the sky and the monkeys and the trees and you know what I mean, Yeah, there's something else going on there. But yeah, I don't know. Maybe we were I don't know, Maybe the fucking aliens got ahold of us. Maybe it's ANKI and end Lil, and maybe it's God. Maybe it's like maybe I don't know. I mean, I don't know. It is the lack of an explanation automatically God. It's like the God of the Gaps kind of situation here.
Speaker 3: I mean it, I guess it depends on the situation right, case by case. But yeah, I'm I could and I've said this a million times. Evolution in the sense of how people from sub Saharan Africa look different than the people around northern Africa, different than the people in Japan, different from Native Americans, Like, yeah, they're all still human, like no doubt, they're all one hundred percent human, but there has been evolutionary changes that made them grow taller or shorter, or hairer or less hairrier, whatever the case. Is that type of evolution I can get down with. But to say, you know, jumping from some sort of an aquatic creature to some sort of you know, amphibious creature, and then jumping from that to some sort of a weird reptile mammal hybrid, and then jumping from that to a different type of mammal hybrid, and then somehow jumping in it, It's like, I'm sorry, there's I can't find any actual logic to that. The only dude that proposed that was Darwin, who then recanted all.
Speaker 2: Of it before he died.
Speaker 3: So it is. It was a theory that was proposed, and it's an interesting theory to look at and to say that monkeys are close relatives. Okay, we all have forward facing has forward facing faces, right, Our ears don't jut out where they point more towards the front eyes. Ears knows the whole thing, opposable thumbs right, and some basic nervous system similarities. I could understand why somebody would say, oh, they must be our long lost as an ancestor. But again that there's no real weight that holds credence to that. And this is me not speaking from a religious standpoint. Strictly scientifical, but.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and where I'm like, I don't really care, you know, if it was evolution or if there was some kind of alien or alien or god or whatever kind of intervention. I really don't. I don't think that it really matters, to be honest with you, because you know, we're not always human, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know, you know, depending on your spiritual walk or your religion or whatever. Like it's pretty much well understood that like this is a temporary thing that we're inside of. It's not us, it's just our ride, you know what I'm saying. So whenever people get so attached like oh, be damned if you know humans came from monkeys, I'm like, who gives a fuck where humans came from?
Speaker 4: Because that's not That's not all we are, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're taking it to the esoteric. I see where you're going.
Speaker 4: I mean beyond that really, I mean, well.
Speaker 3: To say we're souls having a human experience and like that, Yeah, I get that, but on this particular life cycle that we happen to find ourselves in, Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: You know what happens if and I know you don't believe in reincarnation, but if you did for a moment, what happened if you if you reincarnated into a fucking uh koala bear or some shit and other koala bears were like you were evolved from a rat, you were evolved from a fucking fish or something like that, and you'd be like, no, God did not create me like this, Like no, I know that, like I was created the way that I know that I was created.
Speaker 4: I was divinely created, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's like I got reincardinated into a koala. I did some horrible shit in my life. Those creatures there, their entire life consists of fucking and spreading gonorrhea, eating eucalyptus leaves which gets them fucked up out of their skull, and then sleeping and dying like that's their entire life is pain, fucking and getting blitzed, and like I'm good, well.
Speaker 4: Two out of three, I'll take.
Speaker 3: Raandy if your hand was raised first, go ahead.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 7: On the evolution evolutionary theory. I've read like so much about this and stuff, and.
Speaker 8: It still is kind of I can see how they put together the chain of events, and like how adaptation and evolution has like over time supposedly gone from one thing to the next, even while I studied it and like.
Speaker 7: Did all this stuff with it, so it was like it's kind of a.
Speaker 8: Hard jump to get from one to the next. Now I will say, it seems like there was like different So there was a whole bunch of them at one time, and then they slowly tapered off and like started to die and all this other stuff.
Speaker 7: So like the first models, the first gen models, like those were monkeys pretty much one hundred percent, and like I don't I never could understand the link between the two. But as you got closer to the ones that like the Neanderthals and stuff like that, you could see, like how adaptation over time could evolve, at least to a certain extent of like you know, standing upright, changing the size of the pelvis, changing the but there's no real reason as to why we needed to adapt, so like there is no significant reason as to why why do we need to change the shape of a pelvis from the Neanderthals till now, like why did they our skulls change? Like what was in the ear environment that caused the adaptation to happen, because overall, like adaptations happened to survive, But like, what was the actual reasoning to survive as you saw them could like travel and go places and stuff like that, they weren't. They were adopting their skin, yes, but they weren't adapting like all of their actual muscle muscular skeletal reasons. So I mean there's something to be had. It's like that. It almost reminds me of like you have like multiple generations, like oops, I fucked up that generation.
Speaker 9: Let's try again.
Speaker 7: Oops, let's go again, until we got to the human evolution of like all right, I guess we could deal with these ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I agree with you one hundred percent. There's small adaptational style changes and like you said, there for survival purposes, and that checks out to me. I can I can make sense of this. And even if you were to say, you know, an ice age or a younger dry a style global flood or something along these lines, if there was an evolutionary change that can be backtracked to a timeframe when some sort of a massive cataclysmic style event took place, all right, I can at least put those pieces together more often than not. Though the quote unquote time frame when they say that these massive leaps took place, there's not much of a a catalyst to initiate that kind of a jump, and especially not going from if we look at the darwin Esque story from the chimp to the walking guy, there's like five evolutionary changes that take place there. And it's like you're telling me there was five cataclysmic events that just so happened at the exact time to change from point A to point B to C to D to E. It's it doesn't really hold a lot of water in the reality spectrum. But again, I'm with you. It's a very interesting theory, and I don't believe it's something that we should base our quote unquote truth off of, but it is a theory that has been the subject of a lot of debate for quite some time.
Speaker 4: So for sure, Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I just come from the point of like, if we were created, I would imagine that it was our soul created, and who gives a fuck about our body? That's because the buzz in our body currently dog, Yeah, but that's like not what all we are? You know, what I'm saying, like people are able to remote view and astra project and go into these dreams, and people have near death experiences, and like all of that happens outside of this body.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but my point is is that we exist. We can exist without the body.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, sure, but also if you suffer a stroke right now, I bet your body would mean a lot to you, or a heart attack, or if you broke your arm or some shit, you all of a sudden realize, oh my arm not oh wait, my spirit's arm isn't hurt. It's my body's arm. Yeah, it's your fucking arm in it?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if you're obviously you know we are here to experience all of the different physical the physicalities of this reality and whatnot. But I don't know anyway, Spirit animal, I was told that you are not going to be here tonight.
Speaker 4: How did you make it?
Speaker 2: Sirs?
Speaker 3: To the love of God, Sam, Wait, are you at home right now? Yes? Okay, you're not driving anywhere?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fine, fine, I.
Speaker 11: Ain't missed alive yet and I'll be down if I do.
Speaker 2: That's the spirit, that's the fucking spirit animal rate there baby, that's why.
Speaker 5: Also, koalas forcibly rape each other and when the bet the young are born, they fall through a bottom of the vaganal call attack and they also eat the mother's uh feces to get a gut back to you.
Speaker 4: Leave it to Sam, Leave it to Sam to just know that kind of ship.
Speaker 3: There's tons of animals that do like rape essentially, and dolphins, dolphins see, otters are the fucking worst. Everybody's like, oh, they're so cute, they're so sweet, they hold their little hands and they're sleeping.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They literally gang rape baby seals to death and then continue to rape the corpse until the entire fuck what's a is a business?
Speaker 12: Buss?
Speaker 2: They living in a fucking another world, you know what I'm saying, Like their rules don't apply to us and vice versa. So we can't say, you know, shun all of them because they raped their babies and shit like that.
Speaker 3: No, No, they're animals, they're not humans. And I'm just saying I don't believe animals necessarily have a soul. I know people disagree with me on that, And now I'm not using otters as the fucking one lynchpin to that theory. There's multiple But like, I'm not saying we apply Otter logic to our lives. I'm just saying, yeah, animals be doing some wild fuck shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I'm happy that you brought that up, and I'm not trying to take it here, but just out of curiosity. If animals don't have a soul, then how did God speak to them to get on the Noah's Ark?
Speaker 3: He can control shit that doesn't have a soul. God also made weather happen. Does that mean weather has a soul?
Speaker 4: Well, there's an argument to be made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he parted the Red Seas and brought plagues upon Egypt. Does that mean that the Red Sea has a soul?
Speaker 2: I mean they're elementals and people, many people throughout all time have looked at the elementals as if they are living things. I mean, that's how people were able to call upon the reins and call upon the winds, And you're interacting consciously with these things.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's a soul. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's something more than to more to it than just fucking one hydrogen and two oxygens or whatever the other fucking is it two hydrogens and one oxygen.
Speaker 3: I think h two oh yeah two H one oh. I respectfully disagree. I think that's the same as to put it to another perspective, a computer programmer can come in and write a new code at any point he wants. That doesn't mean that he gave this part of a code more importance than the other. He just changed it up because it suited his purposes. But again, that is just my take.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, you're entitled to that, Joel, What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 12: Ducks?
Speaker 13: Ducks also gang rape each other getting fucked like a duck? Ducks do ducks?
Speaker 14: Have you seen they.
Speaker 13: Gang rape, gang rape each other getting fucked like a book?
Speaker 3: You know who knew?
Speaker 2: Who would have thought?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, they have three out of the four words, so why not.
Speaker 3: I mean I was thinking, like, once I have a farm, I was thinking about having a couple of ducks, you know, a few of them, because the duck eggs sound great, and I don't know if I'm allergic to duck eggs, but I mean, shit, I don't know if I need all that kind of bullshit on my lamb. But then as I'm saying that, I do want chickens and chickens. If they see blood, they'll fucking cannibalize. They'll go fucking ape shit at each other, which I don't know if anybody has ever been to a cock fight before, but it's, uh, it's pretty wild. When they see blood, they just go fucking ape shit.
Speaker 4: Speaking of cockfights, animal.
Speaker 11: Do what sam Pigs will also cannibalize. I grew up on a farm.
Speaker 5: Also fun fact, my goat Bill Clinton, when I had him, I was like ten, I named him.
Speaker 11: Uh he would he would hump everything.
Speaker 5: He actually attacked my dad one time, knocked my dad over and try to mount my dad.
Speaker 3: So don't do man. That goat's name was Bill Clinton to everything.
Speaker 4: Maybe just been he had thought he was a dog.
Speaker 11: He would.
Speaker 5: He would also run up and he he would get in you know. So I had a old like ninety two banco when I was ten. I wanted to build it. I would always sit in it and do it, just this music in it and everything. It was like an oasis of that from the house. Bill would get up, he would sit in it with me.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 5: I would also put on a motor dout bike helmet and try to bang heads with him.
Speaker 11: So it he was my buddy.
Speaker 4: You look like you would have done that.
Speaker 3: Uh, mister, No one like you, Sam. You come from the most colorful people, some might say the most colorful peoples.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Six on one hand, half doesn't the other. It's inter changeable dialogue in this point, you know.
Speaker 2: But any uh, mister Hendrakes, what ad do sir Tim Mothy.
Speaker 15: Man, I'm one of the guys that had some beef from the last episodes whenever you talked about the Nephaloon giants not being real hond faking get.
Speaker 12: But like you have, you're entitled to an opinion just like everybody else's.
Speaker 15: And I have no quarrels Like I was in the comments section and I was kind of raising hell a little bit about what.
Speaker 12: You were talking about, but I ain't got no.
Speaker 15: Quarrels with it, or like you are entitled to your own opinion just like I am. My problem is is whenever you were talking about like the Cult has never before in the past talked on their episodes to the Great Christianity in a certain way, And I'm not saying that's what you were doing, but it kind of gave.
Speaker 12: That f side. Like I don't know if you listen to that episode.
Speaker 15: Anytime Jacob would bring up something, you were like, you know, battling that instead of listening.
Speaker 12: We're all entitled Beliefs and Faith, and you were talking about candles.
Speaker 15: So you know, in the bottle, it even has two creatures that spoke to him, like the snake talked Eve and you have that vorce he asked it talked to the master that you know was beating them. I believe, like it's hard to understand faith. I don't know, I knows arc was actually real, but I like to believe it is and if we look into it deeper with the Nephilim. Uh, Like I don't believe in the Book of Enoch. I think the Book of Enoch is not written by Enoch that was mentioned in Genesis. I think that the Book of Enoch might have been written like kind of kind of like how Shakespeare was. Shakespeare was a you know, we talked about this on a cult not so long ago, y'all had an episode how Shakespeare was probably a group of people. I think Enoch was the same kind of way, like that book was written by a group of people. Yeah, most likely, but the I think during that time, Yeah, but during that time.
Speaker 12: Uh the Nephilim. Oh my god, I lost what I was gonna talk.
Speaker 2: About it a lot further than that happens like the Pyramids, for example.
Speaker 15: How like the pyramids. I'm sorry for the pyramids. How do we don't know how they built them? They could have probably used their minds to probably build them. We don't know what they built them for. And you know what, I'm gonna lure my hand and I'll come back to y'all and I'll have my boss put together.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry to waste time, but I was just you know, my bad.
Speaker 2: No, you're good. And I've and I've said since then in episodes past that I I apologize for you know people. Uh, well, I apologize for myself. First of all, I did not mean to sound degrading it to anybody's beliefs, anybody's faith, or anything like that. My entire point behind all of that was that does it require like so the idea of you taking something literal?
Speaker 4: Is that what you need to have faith in?
Speaker 2: Or and and and can it not just be a myth and you just have faith in what the moral of the message was. My My entire point was, it doesn't have to have happened in order for you to believe in the religion. And I think that the story is obviously more important than what happened in physical reality, because what happened in physical reality happened one time, maybe, And the story transverses through millions and millions and millions of mouths. And I'm not even saying that it's gone through the game of telephone. I'm not saying that. What I am saying is is that it's been a It's been a story that has been told millions of times. That's the point of the story. That's the moral of the story. What did you get from it? You know? And and that's kind of where I was coming from. But if people want to look at it as if it literally happened, I apologize for that. I was not trying to attack anybody's faith. I was just saying, you know, it's okay to believe in something that is kind of out there, you know, like you can believe in a myth like it's I don't I don't see any problem with believing in a myth. I'm not saying that that's what that that it was a myth. I think that I did say that I'm not saying that now. I was just trying to prove that it could be either way, and your faith shouldn't be shaken either way.
Speaker 3: But if we're going to keep it one hundred, let's go ahead and keep one that while here. Okay, there's been multiple times where you and I have gotten into it and I did attack the point that you were trying to make. Right. Example that comes to mind is the Emerald Tablets episode, and I was just fucking on one. Every time Billy Carson or anything that he would bring up his name was mentioned, I would just immediately shit on it without even hearing out the talking point. So it's not like I am not guilty of doing the exact same thing a time or two in my day as well, right, I mean, that's it's a thing that happens. We fuck up sometimes, and we I apologize for a lot of my statements that I made during then, although I am happy that I was right about Billy Carson and fuck that guy even to this day. But it's kind of the same thing as far as the myth versus reality a right, and using that as an example, this guy believed and I don't know if he even actually really believed her if it was all part of his big grift. But he believed that there was actual emerald tablets buried underneath the pyramids, not metaphor not symbolically, he meant physically, And he would go to these places and talk about it as if it was real life now for him, if it was supposed to be a metaphor, and if it was supposed to be no, no, See, the pyramids were built upon the knowledge given to us by the emerald tablets, and that would be one talking point, all right, cool, He meant physically, because the physical world versus the metaphorical world mean very very different things and lead a different level of credence to the overall view.
Speaker 2: Sure, and I think that that really points to something a little bit malleable whenever it comes to faith in a sense, because where do you really draw the line with faith? I mean, I think everybody has their own forms and their own definition of what true faith actually is. And people have believed in crazy shit for you know, going all the way back to probably the beginning of humanity, right like you've got people nowadays. And I don't think that anybody actually believes in the flying Spaghetti monster it's just a silly example, but there were people all throughout history that believed and had faith in all of these things. And and as a matter of fact, usually and I'm not even trying to attack anybody's faith, I also have faith. I think that it's important for people to have faith. I don't I don't even necessarily think that faith is something that should only be used whenever it comes to religious terms. You can have faith in yourself. You can have faith in your kids, you know what I mean. You can have faith that you're going to get to work today.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have faith that I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning. There really shit, It's very possible that a blood cloth that I am unaware of in my body right now, breaks free, hits my brain, and I die in my sleep. There is absolutely a possibility that that's real life. But I have faith that I will wake up tomorrow morning and greet the sun with the same level of vitriol that I do every fucking morning. I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I do want to say this, though, you know, I Uh, there's there's like a certain amount of energy that you have and somebody not I'm not taking it this far because somebody mentioned in the comments that I had supernatural anger towards the Bible, which that's that's taking it a step. But I don't really have supernatural anger towards anything.
Speaker 4: But I will.
Speaker 2: Admit that the energy that I brought to that episode did carry, you know, carry with me throughout the next few days. And I found myself like looking to debunk everything, and it's a weird thing. You fall into that mode and and I don't like that. So I'm not gonna be going about that kind of that kind of shit anymore. I'm gonna be more of a live and let live kind of situation. And in my own personal opinion, not everybody has to agree with this. In my own personal opinion, what you believe is the truth? Like, and how can you tell anybody otherwise?
Speaker 3: I mean I struggle with that too. As far as live and let live goes. I mean, there are certain things that I can let go. And someone says something that I just overtly disagree with. Sometimes I want to debate this and have a little more open dialogue towards it, but sometimes I do decide that, like I guess today's the fucking day, and I you know, I'm trying to work on that myself. If you look back at like earlier episodes and we were still in the I don't know, under under one fifty club as far as episode's release goes, and you compare that to now as we are approaching nine to fifty, which I don't even what fucking episode are we.
Speaker 2: On in nineteen or something like that, nine seventeen, Okay, So yeah, as we're approaching nine fifty, I feel like you and I have grown and changed and evolved as our as ourselves as hosts and also in ourselves as our opinions on a lot of things.
Speaker 3: And I think that's a good thing. Side stamped tangent Dallas, spitfire. Your fucking shades are on points, sir, You're a beautiful soul. And as a matter of fact, I'm actually gonna throw on my fucking pgs for that same purpose this party glasses time, dude.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, let's snap into a slim gym.
Speaker 4: I just happen to have one too.
Speaker 3: Let only one guy had the fucking pit viper's rocking like that. I got a whole stack over. I've been rocking aviators, but it's time to throw them back.
Speaker 4: That's big dick energy, sir, big dick Energyesy, I love it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Timothy you uh?
Speaker 4: Did you want to finish what you were saying earlier.
Speaker 12: Sir, Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Side tangent talking about how you were questioning whether you're gonna do another Paul or you're gonna do a Paul episode.
Speaker 12: Or something to do with the Bible. I would really like it if you didn't.
Speaker 15: When that episode drops about the n flinbfaking game, then right afterwards the flood, My god, I was so freaking mad. I'm at work and I'm like doing my job, and I'm like having all these thoughts popping in.
Speaker 12: My head about how, like God, this is pissing me off.
Speaker 15: Like I appreciate it, Like you can look at it from a different standpoint, But to have an entire episode where if you went on the Sam Tripley Show again, or if you had somebody else as a guest on you mentioned some of the stuff that you were mentioning, I like, there's no, you do not come from a biblical background, and you like, I would love it if you did read the Bible and take it more literally and actually do more thought about it, because those episodes they literally hold no ground, they hold they have no water to them. I didn't understand where you're coming from with some of those facts. And I'm not being derogatory, buddy, I love you. I think you have a great standpoint on most of the stuff you look at, but that's it came from no grounds.
Speaker 3: That being said, hold on Astrian episode and we are not zora Astrians. We did an episode on the Muslim Brotherhood, not no, I'm sorry, not Muslim brother what's fair Khan's group of want to be Muslims what they called all hell Nation of Islam. Yeah, all hell ya koop and all that shit. We did episodes on those and shit on them the entire time. I'm just I'm gonna throw that out here. If we're gonna keep it fair and balanced, we got to keep it fair and bounced across the board right now. Granted, we didn't shit on zora Astrianism. Actually we did. I did a pretty decent deep dive on like what they are, where they come from, what they believe, and things like that. But it's like nothing is necessarily safe from the conversation, and I think that's a part of what makes this the open dialogue that it has become.
Speaker 2: And I will also say I'm not looking at the Bible from an illiterate standpoint. I have read the Bible and I continue to research the Bible just about every day. Actually, most people that I talk to that claim to be Christians, I guarantee you I know more stories and I know more facts about the Bible than most of the people that I have come in contact with. That's not to say that I know a shitload, but I've talked to plenty of people that, you know, they have just crazy amounts of faith. And then I ask him, Hey, did you hear about that story? And they're like, which one is that? And I'm like, oh, you don't remember the story of Lot and his Daughters. And they're like, no, I don't know that one. I'm like, how do you not know it?
Speaker 3: You know, like a pretty integral part of where and how the history got to the nation of Israel. If they don't know that one, that's pretty wide.
Speaker 2: But my point is is that there's a lot of people that just rely on mister pastor man preaching a message, and a lot of time that message is based upon one fucking quarter of an excerpt from the Bible that you talk about for an hour. It is chicken soup for the soul. Most people are totally okay with that. However, whenever I go and look into it, and I'm just re and I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm never going to look at it as if it's literal. I don't look at anything as if it's literal. I come from an esoteric understanding. I care about the deeper meaning to things. Looking at something as if it physically happened or literally happened has no basis in my life whatsoever. I want to know what the deeper message is. That's just the way my mind works. So to say that I don't know shit about the Bible because I didn't grow up and it is one hundred percent wrong, and I couldn't disagree with you more. But I do appreciate your thoughts. I do appreciate you, know you coming and talking about it. But I will say, if all of if both of those messages really pissed you off, I would be curious as to why they pissed you off, just out of curiosity, because you know, if you're so strong and you're so powerful in your faith and your belief, then what anybody else has to say about what you believe shouldn't shake you one bit. It shouldn't ruin your day. So I'd be curious as to why that happens, Sir.
Speaker 12: I was just talking about how the Netphlione would be taking.
Speaker 15: Gay whenever I could throw up some as terrorism behind our daily lives that we have, for instance, like why are we living in such a society where everything is about sex and it's all about like drugs, money, it's selfishness. Everything about our daily lives is so evil and it's nothing in what Jesus had in mind for us, Like, well, that's why he came down here, right, My thing is okay?
Speaker 12: When Jesus was crucified, y'all mentioned it a little bit on the episode.
Speaker 15: A couple other episodes in the past go Gotha's skull right when he was piercing aside, his blood ran down and was in Gliaf's skull.
Speaker 12: His head was in the ground from David way back in the past.
Speaker 15: We could draw some esotericism from that, like and we got the Book of Knock the Watchers, we got the metallurgy, scientology, like not scientology, but good, I'm coming from all the science that we have from thousands of years.
Speaker 12: You know where I'm getting from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but.
Speaker 12: I did not know about your background faith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to say, no, I'm not I'm not the first person to look at the Bible esoterically. Like, that's not a new thing. I mean, Rosicrucianism has been doing it for forever. The Kabbala has been doing that, you know, even dating back to the Torah. And I'm sure that they've looked at the Bible in such a way. There are plenty of different secret societies. Look at Freemasonry. There is a free Masonic Bible. Okay, So I'm not the I'm not the first person to ever look at you know, any of these things esoterically. It's not like I invented esotericism. And by the way, all esotericism means is just like looking at the deeper meaning to something like it doesn't have to necessarily it doesn't have to necessarily be that like, oh, I see that there was a prayer to the Dark Lord written within this fragment of a sentence it's not like that, So I just al.
Speaker 3: Will say as far as that goes, Hey, look at biblical things as if they are not reality. I look at a lot of metaphysical and esoteric things is that they are also not reality.
Speaker 4: But we also disagree about what reality is.
Speaker 2: So I look at esotericism as if that is the basis of the the cornerstone of this reality. Because I'm personally of the belief that consciousness precedes anything materialistic, and if that's the way that we're supposed to look at it, you know, And that's kind of what quantum mechanics is really showing right now, is that consciousness came before fucking everything, and.
Speaker 3: So consciousness like for instance, when a new baby is born, they're not conscious of what's going on around them until they're like two.
Speaker 2: How can you say you're that you've never looked into quantum mechanics. You've never you have.
Speaker 3: So as much as we have done a show on this, really we I have never looked into quantum mechanics too, So wait episodes on it.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, you can't say that something is not true. They literally just found it, like not that long ago. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not saying I looked into it years ago. I'm saying you and I have looked into it together on this show. I know a thing or two about quantum mccannks. I'm not an expert by any fucking means, but yeah, I know a thing or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My point is, and see, that's another example, because it's okay for you to say that something that I believe is not true, yet if I do it, then you know what I'm saying. I'm not even trying to be petty about it, but that's kind of the point that I'm trying to make, and that you know, people are more accepting of things that they believe in. I mean rightfully so. But then whenever somebody attacks what you believe, well, then that person it clearly has some kind of demonic fucking spirit attached to them. I'm like, I don't know if I believe in that either. I'm not even saying that that's what you're saying, Tim, but there were a lot of people that were And that's what I don't agree with.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that for instance, Like I'm not saying you've said this, Jonathan, but a lot of people of the quote unquote spiritual woo woo variety go on and on about divine, feminine, divine masculine energy. I think that entire conversation is fucking bullshit from the ground up. And I've broken that down to the actual original alchemical texts and what they were talking about. Now, me saying that is going to piss off a wide birth of people. And that's cool and cool. Let me tell you the shit on anybody's cheerios here.
Speaker 2: But and let me tell you, but you're not going to get a single negative thing told to you in the comments.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've had plenty, plenty of I'm usually the one that gets shipped on, dude.
Speaker 2: Not whenever it comes to esoteric shit, not whenever it comes to spiritual shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's fair. Most of the spiritual people just kind of already know what I'm bringing to the table, so they just tune it out at this point.
Speaker 2: That's But the point is is that your lack of belief in something does not determ my belief in something, and but for some reason the other way around.
Speaker 4: It just absolutely revels feathers.
Speaker 3: Okay. And we've talked about this too, right, because half of the world's population doesn't believe in what I just said. Half of the world's population believes in the Book of in the five Books of the Torah like that, And I don't mean half is in like a generality. Here, twenty eight percent of the world's population is Christian, twenty percent is Muslim, and I think we can be pretty generous and say at least two percent are Jewish, So we're talking about at least fifty percent of the world's population acknowledges the five Books of the Torah, including the story about the flood and the Nephelum, to be facts, not esoteric, not philosophical, not metaphoric, factual one plus one equals two. No, that can't be me, he's saying, because there's a lot of Christians that don't literally believe every single word. I mean, that's why there's forty thousand fucking different denominations of it. That's that is not why there's different denominations because of the Book of Genesis. Dude.
Speaker 2: Now, what I'm saying is is that not everybody believes the Bible exactly how you believe it.
Speaker 3: True, but they believe it to be the truly divinely inspired word otherwise they can't consider themselves a Christian.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but it doesn't have to. You don't have to take it literally in order to consider yourself a Christian.
Speaker 3: Not one hundred percent. Yeah, Okay, to your point, if you're taking in the earlier stories to kind of be a story to teach us what we need to learn from it and we move on with our day, Okay, there's something to be said for that. But I would argue that the vast, vast majority of Christians do believe them to be hard factual statements, and the same with the Muslims, the same with the Jews. Would I would argue that the people that believe these are myths are in the very drastic minority as far as that conversation is concerned. So me saying things about the alchemical texts and things like that, that's a minority of people that even acknowledge these things to be something of factual basis. And so, yeah, I'm pissing off somebody by that standard, probably a lot less people than saying the Nephlam are faking gay that that I think I'm one is kind of shooting towards the minority. One is shooting towards the vast majority.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't think that anyone anybody would get upset that I said, the Nephilum is faking gay. I saw this joke one time where this this guy goes yo. I walked into the I walked into church on a Sunday one time, and I said, fuck the devil and he got kicked out right obviously. But who cares, like, you know, fuck the Nephelom like I don't anyway, Carl, mister Carl, go right ahead, sir, what are your two cents?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Right?
Speaker 2: I am new to this group.
Speaker 10: I just discover you because I was a secondary nine to eleven responder and I found that you all had interviewed Christopher Berlin, which just amazed me because I've met him talk to him in person before, but have not been in touch for years because he I think he's been in Sweden. I'm not sure where anyway. I would love to talk to you about that offline sometimes, but on the current topic, just having picked up on what you're discussing, I would ponder the concept that all of us, throughout our lives have been exposed to many narratives sequentially and quote religious or spiritual narratives tend to be something that defined a community, and one cannot be stay in that community unless you swear that you adhere to certain aspects of the narrative. But yet I would went to a among other books, The Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reid. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of it. He was a journalist for the Times of London during the build up to World War Two, and he was driven from his profession as he began to write about what he saw as the influence of quote Talmudic Zionism in geopolitics. And once driven from his profession, he was able to finish researching and write his book, which was published some years a year or two after he died nineteen seventy eight. An extraordinary text. You can find that full text at archive dot org. But he writes that as well accepted among many rabbis, that the story of Moses, etc. Are even adopted from other historic cultures, and in particular Deuteronomy, which is like the power of genocide everything else. It's sort of astonishing to read in an appendix in that book, The Controversy of Zion, read that juxtaposes key excerpts from Deuteronomy and from the New Testament, and when you read them out loud, you know the mandates too. When you go into the land eye ya am giving to you leave nothing alive with breath in it. You know, it's a whole different, uh sense, than than the New Testament. So what what what do you think about just even the concept of these narratives functioning in our brains as if software, And yeah, different systems run better or worse depending on the software. And uh yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: Where you're going there, almost like archetypal a little bit.
Speaker 10: And just not not to offend anyone's particular belief, if we can sort of sort of step back from our you know, the degree to which we're attached to, and we'll defend, you know, to the death, whatever narrative we're most strongly imprinted with, if we accept that that narrative is what keeps us bound to a community like those who are in Oh, I forgot, I didn't finish saying. What Reid found that even Rabbis agree with is that Deuteronomy was not crafted or written at the time it purported to purports to be at the time of Moses, and then it was discovered, you know, a scroll in the rubble upon returning from the Babylonian exile. The argument read Discovers and accepted among many rabbis, as it was crafted during the Babylonian exile to perfect the management of the community, even if dispersed and an exile, that there would always be the mandate you must always year into return to the land that you know, the Yale first gave the people. But yet all the world belongs to you. Go forth and conquer, essentially. But but that even if you're living, you know, comfortably full of wealth in a land far from you know, the Levant, you were supposed to feel as if a captive, and you're to view those you know, who run the society around you as your captors. That you're you know, you're you're if in a sense, sitting to have not not be yearning to return to the Levant, to the the quote holy Holy Land. So with that in mind, you know, one finds that Hitler actually had strong support among Zionists, and part of that Zioni's perspective was those Jews who are not willing to return to quote Palestine what was to become the new political state of Israel. They were worthy of destruction of quote Holocaust because they were unfaithful if they didn't at the first opportunity actually go back to repopulate that that land. So it's a service strange alliance that one does find evidence for the the history of that narrative interesting.
Speaker 3: I think that that's very interesting. I'd be curreus used to hear because you said, like Talmudic text and when you're talking about like them being exiled to Babylon, that's when they wrote the Babylonian Talmud.
Speaker 10: And I get that due to so they began writing that wasn't really I mean, that was being you know, it's quote the oral teachings reduced to writing the debates among the great rabbis that like what nine thousand pages. I hear that it took like six hundred years. Many of the Talmudic writings are are post Christ because they actually speak, you know, pretty disrespectfully of Christ and marry et cetera.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, But the Babylonian Talmud was written prior to Christ. They were exiled into Babylon, and then Cyrus the Great from Persia is the one that actually held the whole reason why he's called the great is because of them, as a matter of fact, and that was all pre Jesus. But there was other iterations of the Talmud that was added on. You're right, post Christ. I think it's a fascinating commerce for sure. Would they do more digging into that, because.
Speaker 10: I want to add to you just one other you know, out of left field. I've just in the last year discovered a truly great economist, one of the few people I think has earned the name Michael Hudson. He's like mid eighties. There are a lot of really fascinating interviews of him on you on YouTube. He's been interviewed. Yeah, he's worked, you know, on the Wall Street. He helped really define the essence of the petro dollar system back at the time it was put into place. But he's written in his research about the origins of debt and the money. He organized a series of conferences out of Harvard University for like twenty years with experts from all over the world on ancient Near East anthropology, languages, et cetera. And they discerned that the real yah change about the time of Christ that occurred was Yeah, of course, Christ's you announced his mandate as bringing the year of Jubilee. You the debt forgiveness, and Michael Hudson argues that it literally truly meant monetary debt forgiveness, because up to that point in history in the Mesopotamia region, the tradition was all kings would periodically forgive the unpayable uh debt, personal debts of the population, because otherwise usually those debts were all attached to agriculture. The societies were agricultural and if one, you know, one would.
Speaker 11: Have to borrow.
Speaker 10: The seeds to pmantho land, they would have to borrow the cattle to pull the you know, the plow to plow the land. And if then the crop failed at the time you were supposed to pay your debt on the threshing room floor when the crops came in. If the crops failed, well you were you were stocked. You were in debt. And what the kings struggled with was there will always be a group, let's call them the aspiring oligarchs, who held the debt, that personal debt that could never be repaid because of the devastation of the flood or the drought whatever. So that if the king didn't cause those personal debts to be forgiven, people would gradually be enslaved to the quote oligarch class, who would gain control of the land, and then the people would no longer be free to serve in the military of the king or to build public works projects like the wall around the city or roads.
Speaker 12: Et cetera.
Speaker 10: So the kings would forgive the personal debts to prevent the development of the competition with the oligarch class, because they wanted to keep a free population. The kings did, and the argument going being and Hudson his most recent book is titled and to Forgive Them their Debts. That's actually the tip of the book, taken from the lord's prayer as it originally was, whether it really truly meant and forgive us, forgive us our debts, as we for give our debtors. Well, over time it was morphed into well, forgive us our trespasses, forgive us our sins. Because about the type of christ. Roman and Greek civilization didn't have the tradition of debt forgiveness. They actually brought with them the tradition that the king would enforce the collection of debts. The enslavement of people to the rising oligarch class. So that's how they that's how they actually. You know, the Pharisees presented Christ to the Roman authorities as a threat. He said, this man says he's king of our people, which in the historic meeting, that meant well, he wants to forgive the debts, and Caesar would Caesar wouldn't be happy with that, right.
Speaker 3: So depends on the historical precedent you're talking about here. There are examples historically speaking of kings, or let's just call them the ruling class, forgiving the debts of their fiefdoms, for lack of better words, of their empires. That is a rarity, especially we're talking about Greek and Rome. And you know, if you couldn't pay your debt, then you would sell yourself into slavery to the state to pay off that debt. And then even in the Hebrew culture, that was a way that you would do it. But you only had so long to pay off your debt, and then your slavery would only last for so many years, and depending on what the debt was or what the offense was, it would be whether seven or thirty or whatever the case was, but it was never supposed to be a life sentence. You were never supposed to be born and die within slavery like that. But yeah, as far as Hebrew tradition goes, which we're talking about with Jesus and the Pharisees and things, yes they did have a debt forgiveness precedence, but there was a little more stipulation to that. And yeah, of course the king could say, you know what, this guy, his debt is forgiven because I said so, because I'm the king.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely is a thing that took place, but that was way more of a rarity than it was a standard rule in practice.
Speaker 10: Check Al Hudson. I mean I read you find his book or just his lectures on YouTube. Again, that book is another of his books. I actually gave a copy of this to Senator Ron Johnson. I'm you may have seen he referred on during both the Tucker not Tucker Carlson James Corbett, and also a redacted interview that he had had to serendip this meeting with a you know, former nine to eleven. I was a secondary nine to eleven responder. I helped if the rubble at number seven and I've persisted in being more or less a whistleblower for a long time, and I actually bumped into the Senator at his office building trying to make contact and have since been interviewed by his investigations committee about my related experience. But I gave me a copy of this thin book by Michael Hudson, along with some other yeah, documentation of my nine to eleven responder assignment. And there's a thin book titled Finance as Warfare, and it contains you know, the essence of that book is also in the easier read and forgive them their debts being the other book.
Speaker 12: But no.
Speaker 10: Hudson's research determines that there was a serious tradition of periodic debt forgiveness. Not business debts, not if you borrow money to open a you know, a Starbucks three thousand years ago and babblon, you know that that you're you're gonna have to make good on that. But if it was a personal debt that was due to things like failed crops, those would be the term was clean slate. Let's just wipe the slate clean, because otherwise society would become dysfunctional, it would become polarized between those who gained control of more of the land and those who were just stuck in debt.
Speaker 3: And I just looked up both of those books. I'm gonna do more digging into those books for sure, because they sound fascinating.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 10: The Hudson point to this as an example of the ultimate problem in today's world is that we've allowed the word world to evolve into a debt based oligarchy. Of course, we're all slaves to the federal debt, which is increasing exponentially. Hudson says that in this concept of it was a pervasive concept in the Mesopotamia area of the role of the king even prior to prior to the Hebrews, I mean, before it was in the Hebrew Bible. It was a tradition in the region. It really was brought into the Hebrew Bible out of that that historical tradition. So he argues in that day that the people of the economists in Mesopotamia, he says, it's been discerned from the cuto form or whatever writings, they had a better understanding and teaching in the nature of interest bearing debt and you know, or usery based the power of it to exponentially grow whereas agricultural or other productive activity only would grow following an S curve. It would you go through a Selew perium growth, it would accelerate that it would level off, but the increase of productive capacity could never match the rate of the growth of debt. So basically, Hudson argues, in today's world, there needs to be some mechanism of erasing some of the at least the the interest bearing aspect of global debt, or else the system, you know, utterly completely fails. And maybe that would take the form of I mean, what would happen if the federal debt if they just said, well, we're going to zero out the interest over time, We're going to pay off the principle on your treasury notes. But you know, the exponential growth of compound interest, Einstein said, has asked what's the most powerful force in the universe, he said, compound interest. Otherwise the system doesn't functions functionally. Arguably would be better off with a link and s Lincoln like greenback system. From the topic you were you were on with, I barged in, so thanks for your listen. I'd love to talk to you off on sometimes. Tell me about getting getting I would love to be in an interview with Christop rub the lidded and Richard Gage. I think the three of us have slightly differing perspectives that it would be h very very interesting.
Speaker 3: DM me on Patreon, dude, uh and and we will set that up. I would love to talk to you further about these topics, as well as your hands on experience with the UH nine to eleven cleanup and things like that. So please DM me, and we're going to set something, which is what I kind of wanted to diet.
Speaker 10: I'm a bit of a technological dinosaur. I've just you're You're my first Patreon group i've joined. I don't know how does a wether DM in Patreon? Where do you see that to click on?
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, it should be pretty easy to find. But I do want to ask you. Are you the guy that found the fucking passport in the rubble?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 2: You're going out there, you're digging through the rubble with you?
Speaker 3: Are you the guy it was not?
Speaker 10: I'll tell you in the nutshell. I was a TIME nine to eleven. I was a special agent with US Customs Office of Internal Affairs in the DC area, and I was among many who volunteered and were sent up there in the fall of two thousand and one, and uniquely, those of us had internal affairs were assigned every other day to Fresh Kills Landfill to sift the finer rubble of World Center seven, which was brought to the landfill. We worked on large sifting machinery and we were tasked with sifting out any possible computer components. And we were told, well, we were told basically our briefing was not classified. We were told, matter of factly. Among the building seven occupants were a CIA, it turns out, probably the largest domestic office outside of Virginia, Secret Service, other offices that didn't want any of their computer components left in the landfill. So plausible story. It was only some years later doctor Stephen Jones work alerted me to the understanding at number seven was yeah, the forty seven stories collapsed into his own footprint seven seconds, all the things Richard Gage has well helped all of us realize in more recent years. But of course, in retrospect, I pondered that, well, if there had been maybe a botched demolition attempt in seven, maybe it was supposed to be brought down in the dust clouds of one and two, and ultimately you know that was botched, and so they had to do it conspicuously at five the afternoon. We may have inadvertently been helping someone by sifting out any demolition electronics that weren't destroyed due to the earlier botched attempt. And I feel I'm probably actually the only person who had such a tasking I've known to speak out about it. And I think the reason is, and I explained this to Senator Johnson and to his PSI subcommittee staff, that when I was eligible to leave the government at fifty in two thousand and seven, and I was presented, but I want to put my paperwork, they held a non disclosure for him in front of me and said, sorry, you can't leave until you signed this. And you know, after twenty six some years, it's seems like, gosh, they should have shown me that on the front end. So all those years I would have been realizing what I have to not remember, you know, as opposed to you're about to leave and you're aware of some things you think might constitute treason and you have every intention of well, I actually as soon as I left the government, I volunteered with Ron Paul's two thousand and eight campaign, and I was hired soon thereafter to be a I was a security director of the two thousand and eight campaign because well, who else was volunteering for Ron Paul who'd actually worked Secret Service details which I had as a customs agent. We were borrowed by Secret Service for you know, busy you know, during the campaign season they needed lots of extra personnel. But in an event, So I think there are a lot of people who would love to, you know, speak openly with Senator Johnson, et cetera. But you know what I did when I thought about it, I just wrote handro then under a protest above the signature line. And I felt that that, you know, absolved to me of any obligation to conceal an understanding of treason in the US of nine to eleven, for example. So I'm thinking of, you know, all the other colleagues I had, who I mean, even if I message them and LinkedIn, they don't respond because I think they're probably just they're afraid to talk about it because well, gosh, you know, well'll lose their pension because the way the world is today, I mean, a federal pension was a great blessing, and you know, their families depend upon it, et cetera. Maybe they feel like what they have to contribute informationally wouldn't make much of a difference, so that those nondisclosure agreements carry us. Yeah, I imagine even when people like Senator Johnson unfortually probably you're given money by APAC, there's probably it's probably made very clear thereafter once you've taken the money, you really better do exactly everything you're told to do, or it's probably probably the same if you signed that non disclosure agreement when you leave. You know, especially the internal affairs side of a government agency, if you have not put the caveat under protest so that they can't really reasonably enforce it whether you're doing except thank you, we.
Speaker 3: Need to have you on as a guest to discuss all of this, start to finish in depth. All right, When you're on Patreon, there's a message option. It should be at the bottom if you're on your phone like message dm us, like, you know, send us a message and we are going to set something up, Jonathan, I think we can fairly agree on that, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And as a matter of fact, I was like, man, I want to keep on listening to this, but this is a live show and I'd love to be able to have you on as an individual show. So look, we don't want to run them, we want the whole fucking cow sirs.
Speaker 10: Any chance you can bring Christopher Blinn back on, because I actually where I differed with perspectives. I met Christopher Berlin after a conference here in the DC. I live in Alexandria, Virginia.
Speaker 2: What part of Alexandria the north side of Old Town?
Speaker 12: And cowbo dude.
Speaker 3: Old Town is a great spot.
Speaker 10: I love it is until you realize the the mindset of most of those who seized control as board members of your condo association, and you also basically run the politics of Old Town, which is uh.
Speaker 3: All right, I just like the restaurants, agreed.
Speaker 10: But here's another And I when I was talking with Christopher Ballin over at dinner we were at actually a group of us after the conference, went to, uh whatever the tavern is that you George Washington used to actually eat there in Old Town. It's yeah, have a famous spot. So and I had been at the time. I was stuck on having read a lot, researched a lot about the Jesuits as a military order, their influence for nearly five hundred years, and I was making an argument with Christopher, well, surely this can't all have happened without this superior General of the Jesuits having signed off on it. And in more recent years, as the last couple, I've begun to ponder the true impact of Vatican two nineteen sixty five, when the Pope decreed that headsforth all good Catholics will view all Jews as brothers. And I see the reality of it in my condo building, which I believe is a Judeo Catholic building, not Judeo Christian, but they're sort of they're aligned at the hip. In twenty twenty two, the World Jewish Congress, if you reached google this, the WJC opened the offices at the Vatican, and there's a remarkable picture of the President of the World Jewish Congress, Ron Louder, heir to the Este Lauder Cosmetics Foundation. He's standing there in a you know, five thousand dollars suit, you know, speaking I think as the one in authority over the Pope and his couple of you know minions there and they're you know, they're fine attire and such, but the power of that, and you know, going back to that that the Roman Catholic Church for a good part of its i mean during the Crusade period there they were largely persecuting Christian sects that wouldn't be wouldn't submit to the papacy. And this sort of culminated in the rift between the Orthodox Church and the Vatican as of like twelve oh four a d. And the Fourth Crusade sacked Constantinople. So how much of a world current geopolitics and conflict has to do with the quote Judeo Catholic Evangelical Zionist NATO West versus Orthodox Christian Russia, the Global South and the bricks countries, all of which don't want to be uh, have to submit to Western that logevity over over their economies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Well.
Speaker 10: If you guys feel free to message me, actually I'll give you My email is just my name, Carl, Carl Gallop at at gmail dot com. I'm not worried about getting too many emails. So if you guys just want to email, be directly out bind it being out there.
Speaker 2: We'll do all right, thanks Carl. Yeah, we got to get back to the messages and everything. But we appreciate that, Sarah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say we've only read like four messages and we're over a hundred right now. We got to catch up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joel said, Yo, let's go cult right, go ahead, dear, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 16: It's actually to the comments.
Speaker 8: Since like we're we're getting to the comments, we're currently having a slavery talk. And since Timothy wanted to come on and call you out, now, I'm gonna call Timothy out for his slavery comments. So okay, come on, Timothy, let's have a chat about why you think slavery somehow is done correctly is a good thing.
Speaker 12: Oh I wish Yeah, I think it is done correctly. If it's done correctly.
Speaker 15: Now, if it's not done correctly, you're not allowed to beat your slave. You're not allowed to kill.
Speaker 12: Your slave, only use your if your slave.
Speaker 15: I go up to this master, this guy, and I'm like, hey, listen, you know I want your land that you have for sale. Well it's not gonna be for sale, it's like he owns it. So I'm gonna ask him, can I have this police a lay for sale? Can I have your wood that you have on your property. Can I buy this from you too? I don't have any money, I am pissed, poor, broke, and I got three kids, rais and whatnot. Can I please have some of your land or resources? They would be like, yeah, listen, you come under my servitude, you work on my farm, You do what I need you to do.
Speaker 12: And if it's gonna be paid off, all that's gonna be yours in your name.
Speaker 3: So you mean I'll get your servitude, not chattel slavery. There's different things we're talking about here.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, I'm not talking cattle slavery. What do you I never heard that term.
Speaker 17: I'm talking cattle slavery would be you know, okay, all right, all right, all right, let's let's break this down, because I think what you are talking about, all right, biblically speaking.
Speaker 3: The term for slave versus the term for servant is the same word in Hebrew. Okay, context would let us know what we are talking about here. Indentured servitude is similar to how a lot of Irish people came to America and they were indentured servants to the to the company that shipped them over here, and they had to work for free for so many years until they were allowed their freedom and independence in that regard, but there there was an end date in mind Chattle, slavery would be like the Transatlantic slave trade, where you would have generations of Sub Saharan African people that were born and died under the yoke of slavery. That that's that's there's a differ between indentured servitude and slavery. So I would have to disagree with you and say that slavery, I don't think there is a correct way to do that now, Uh, indentured service sude as a way of paying off your debt, there is a way to do that also, But you you you you were allowed to beat your indentured servants. You couldn't beat them to death, but you were absolutely allowed to beat them within an inch of their lives. I'm I'm also not for that. Even biblically speaking, it talks about how to treat your slaves and servants and and all these things, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's nuance to that.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, slavery, that that's a different that's a different thing.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: What else was said in the chat.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it because we got a long way to go, but I love that that one started out spicy.
Speaker 3: Okay, my god, we're already coming out here, guns a blazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Raven said, hey, you glorious bastards. As we were three minutes in, Pop Goes the Weasel says, oh, dang forgot y'all are on an hour behind me. My first live with y'all, but been listening to y'all for a couple of years. Hell yeah, Pop Goes, thank you for joining us. Hell yeah. MICHAELA said, Hi everyone, what up. Mikayla to be Alive said what up y'all? Mario said hello everyone, been gone for a little bit. Hope everyone is doing great.
Speaker 3: Mario.
Speaker 4: Good to see you, Bud, and.
Speaker 3: Glad to hear you doing well. By the way, brother, I know you were going through a rough patch there, but I am glad to see you're on the other side of it and uh on, you know, on the uptick.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, as Jim Morrison said, you know he broke on through to the other side.
Speaker 4: Sir Joel posted a meme.
Speaker 2: It says when humans use DMT to visit interdimensional aliens, yeah, it's like all sacred, sacred geometry and whatnot. And then it says when when interdimensional aliens use a vulnerable mind to visit humans, some people will call that demons, but yeah, I get it. Joe said, good afternoon. Oh this is Australian Joe. He has a kangaroo and an Australian flag, so it's only proper of him to tell us good afternoon. Coc cunts, Yes, I got. I love a good cunt, both figuratively and literally.
Speaker 3: Pop goes a weeking of.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that, Pop goes. Louisel said, well, now you have a residentt lesbian welcome.
Speaker 3: I love this. You know what.
Speaker 4: We are diverse, sir, you know, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: We got a Latino who practices santaria, but he does not have a crystal ball. We have our resident furry correspondent, I see you, skunk boy, welcome. We have our resident Jewish correspondent that couldn't join us this evening because of some Jewish religious thing going on. He explained it to me, but I forgot. We got a resident trans correspondent who has been missing lately because work is a bitch. And now we have a resident lesbian correspondent. We're diverse as fuck. Up in here. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about our resident Pleadian correspondent along with our resident greased up blind guy over there, my.
Speaker 3: Boy Kyle, what to do?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be a greased up, naked deaf guy. But I get the joke. I get the joke.
Speaker 11: Fuck yeah, Joel h actually blind?
Speaker 3: So that works out?
Speaker 9: Are you.
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I'm legally blind.
Speaker 12: Blind right now?
Speaker 11: So apparently?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well hey you can see the lights still, so good on you, brother.
Speaker 2: Uh Joel said Jonathan. I really think you should keep diving deep into the Bible and ignore the hate. Oh Timothy does not going to like that one. Remember if they don't hate, then you're doing something wrong. There was a thumbs up and the thumbs down for that one. So yeah, I'm not gonna do the Paul show over here. The Paul Show will be saved for meta miss. It is more of an esoteric conversation. I do understand that the majority of our listeners are of some kind of religious breed, So I am not going to start a fire where most people are just going to throw said fire back in my face.
Speaker 12: So I want to.
Speaker 3: Ask you, even if it's on metamistics bring on a pastor or a biblical scholar to also give their two cents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I actually I plan on it.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a bunch of ex pastors that I'm that I'm planning on reaching out to people who are going to be sitting there and debunking it.
Speaker 3: I mean current serving pastors as long as well as the former pastors. You let them talk about.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'll do. What I'll do is and maybe I'll reach out to one of them. I can't imagine that they would want to even be involved in that kind of conversation. But what I can do is is I will bring somebody over such as Sir Timothy or yourself and you guys, can you know, hash it out back and forth in that.
Speaker 3: Kind of way.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 4: And it'll be a meta show.
Speaker 2: It won't be a cult show.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm down, but if I am coming there, there is a person in mind that I would love to have debate with a former pastor, a current pastor and a former pastor discussing the Paul versus Jesus thing. I think they could do a lot better of a job with it than you and I could.
Speaker 4: Have met a round table.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to that one. That'll be a fun spirit animal your thoughts there.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna sound probably the minority, but I take the Bible like one little in both both stads. You can see and everything your your synabsence at your thesis. Your whole episode did not offend me, and I take it as little handed from God.
Speaker 11: So fuck the haters think.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the same thing with me. I believe that the Earth is round, and I take that literally, but I'm not offended when flat earthers come at me.
Speaker 2: I will tell you, Jacob, I am very offended whenever you say that the world is round. This is not a physical reality. We are a living in but a dream, sir. So I will be damned and I will be writing into your DMS.
Speaker 3: You could again. I have my own opinions on that, but like everybody's entitled to their own.
Speaker 4: If it's it's at the matrix can't.
Speaker 2: Abide for a hollow worth? Why not, you know?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 2: Sure Dallas spiedfire, my dude. He came on metamistics not too terribly long ago. Welcome back over here, sir. It's great to see you loving the Stunner shades. But go ahead and unmute yourself. What are what are your thoughts?
Speaker 12: I can figure out. Okay, that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 18: Okay, For one thing, I gotta rise up Jacob because this is.
Speaker 12: The first time getting to talk to him.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 12: Man, I've loved you show.
Speaker 18: I've been listening to you like three four years something like that. And yeah, it's great to find with beyond another thing, Jonathan. I love you, dude, love you to pieces. I've got my own personal bone to pick with you.
Speaker 2: I knew that there was going to be a bud what you think, Nobody what you think? Nobody can just say I love you Jonathan, and then like end of sentence, it has to be I love you, but.
Speaker 4: Even my own parents.
Speaker 18: No, I'm kidding, Okay, I you know, I think we need to have an intervention here. The male and Glizzy concept is dark arts. Okay, I don't think I think you're leading people down the wrong path with the Mayo on the Glizzy.
Speaker 2: Oh I okay, yeah, yeah, he had made I I made a post a couple of days ago, and he said that Mayo does not belong on a hot dog and I said, O contrere, sir, All condiments belong on a hot dog?
Speaker 3: Eude, dude. First, first of fucking all, are we calling hot dogs glizzies? This ship sound Day's eight?
Speaker 4: Well, he was already flirt with you, so it's it's kind of like, but a dude on a hot dog?
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm I'm one of those people that can sit there with a jar of mayonnaise and just eat it.
Speaker 3: So, oh my god, you are satanic. You got the dam inside of you. Boy, that's all that sounds I have. You see what I'm saying, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I have the uh, the divine underworld coursing through my veins.
Speaker 11: A Yankee.
Speaker 2: Ya, that's true. I've been in the South longer than I was ever up north, so I think we've already squashed that, my good sir.
Speaker 3: Genetically it sounds like it's it's peering through though.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 5: At this point, you would your tnically would be what we call a damn Yankee's when a Yankee move down south?
Speaker 11: What we still love you.
Speaker 5: You still have the honorary title Southern. But that that that's not that true white people ship.
Speaker 12: Damn.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me let me confirm your your sentiment here confirm.
Speaker 3: A damn Yankee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just want.
Speaker 4: To see where it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it doesn't say it exactly what state Hellman's Mayonnaise is in. I was trying to see if it was a northern state or a southern state. But it also includes Canada and various parts of Europe, so I would say that it probably is a white.
Speaker 3: Sawda and mayonnaise was created by the French, so yeah, it's it's pretty Caucasian as far as that goes.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, I mean, look, and I like Mayo and miss me with that miracle whip bullshit.
Speaker 4: I like the real mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean everybody's got their own thing. I mean, even within my own household. Some of my children like mayonnaise, some of them don't. But on a hot dog.
Speaker 4: Though, dude, there's nothing that doesn't belong on a hot dog. Interesting it is it is? I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait a fucking minute. You like Budan, don't you.
Speaker 2: I love Budan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I have to ask you an actual question, and there is only one correct answer, but I'm afraid to ask it. Jonathan, have you ever committed the sin of putting manas on a link of budhen.
Speaker 2: No, but I wouldn't see it as an inherent sin. I would say, I don't know if I would go full on dipping it straight into mayonnaise. However, one of my favorite mixtures is uh is some losing in hot sauce with some mayonnaise, and I would definitely dip a link of budhan into that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm happy to hear that you haven't committed that sin yet, But like, we don't need that, all right, we don't need that in our lives, like.
Speaker 2: I I mean, hey, I mean some people like pineapple on pizza. Some people don't, you know, it's one of those things that I.
Speaker 3: Believe pineapple belongs on some pizzas, not all, not all. Oh, come on now, pineapple on a Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 2: That's the shit. First of all, we created the term Hawaiian. That's not even what they fucking eat over there.
Speaker 3: No, of course not. It's it's all poi and shit and spam. But that's the reason for that is also based in racism and poverty, and that's the talk friend of the day. But it's not the point. But yeah, okay, all right, So apparently you'd be putting mayonnaise on your Glizzy. That's for hot dog? Are we just making this ship up?
Speaker 4: If it's not? It is now, sir, I will.
Speaker 2: No longer Glizzy Earth theory. I'm what you never heard of it? Glizzy Earth theory?
Speaker 3: Gay hot dog Earth theory? What are we?
Speaker 2: Where are we at right now? What you actually?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty five. Let's let's fucking go. Okay, why not?
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's a new one to me.
Speaker 2: But I I think that we're going to be doing a show on the Glizzy Earth theory, so be on the lookout for that one. Joel your thoughts? Does mayo belong on a Glizzy?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 14: Yeah, say the resident Kabbala practitioner in training.
Speaker 13: Mayonnaise, let's go.
Speaker 3: On a hot dog?
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Wait, chips, put the chips on the hot dog everything?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where are you from though? Are you from the north?
Speaker 12: Actually?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: This manise consuming of me? It comes from the twenty five percent Anglo.
Speaker 13: That I am. You know, Okay, those of the mayonnaise right there now?
Speaker 3: All right, so it's in your genes, I got you.
Speaker 2: It's a hereditary thing, you know, to like mayonnaise. Although yes, I mean I was kind of I was the weird one in my family because I preferred real mayonnaise over miracle whip.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's maybe that's what it is. Maybe it's like the cilantro thing like genetically. Some people think it's the greatest seasoning that you can have, and some people think it tastes like don dish soap. That's like a genetic thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even see why people have such an issue with It's it's like, oh, whatever seasoning to.
Speaker 3: Me, and it's not all whatever. It's it's like for me, for instance, it tastes like don dish soap, right, But then there's so many people around me that they love that shit and it doesn't taste like soap to them. It is an actual thing within your genetics that make it do one thing or another. So maybe mayonnaise possibly is in that same vibe if you if your people hail from so far away from the equator, maybe you just like get down with it, and if your people hail from an area that's more close to the equator, you're not about I don't know, I'm just speculating China, China.
Speaker 2: I feel like, don't get that, Ashton, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 9: Uh so? Uh, I wanted to touch on something that you guys are talking about like five or ten minutes ago now, but let's go. Uh. I just wanted to speak my mind on the Lizzy real quick. I started doing a spicy barbecue with Dyl Relish on dogs. Fucking I can eat like five of them, the best dogs I ever had. Man. Yeah, yeah, uh So you guys were talking about how the there are more biblical subjects on this show. We're getting some hate as far as what Jonathan believes. And last week I had extended the offer to Jacob over messages about just my take on the Book of Revelation, and I didn't really get into what I was going to say on it as far as what we were talking about, Jacob, But just the way I see it is more of an alchemical text. If you look at the Greek Apocalypsis is what it was originally called, which means literally the unveiling or the revelation, And it's more of a personal apocryphal text as opposed to a worldly apocryphal text. And so that's what I would talk about with you guys, if you ever wanted to talk about it, And maybe it is more of a meta subject than a cult subject, so I'm open to that. So let me know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're gonna probably be probably be trying to steer away from spiritual and religious things on this episode because for obvious reasons.
Speaker 9: But yeah, not tonight obviously. I'm just surmising you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that would be an interesting I would be interested in, uh in looking in that. But yeah, so God is Love said, evolution theory fails again.
Speaker 3: I agreed.
Speaker 2: Pop Goes the Weasel said, we were in quotes created in in quotes God's image, and think about junk DNA that they found is not really junk. Yeah, that's true. That's like the the gray matter that they find in people's brains. They don't know what the fuck it's really for some people. I mean, I'm not gonna go all esoteric with it, but yeah, I think that there's a lot that is going on within our bodies that kind of would be, for a lack of a better term, are our antenna to the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and without that gray matter, I wonder how well your brain would function. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so Doug posted a picture of Is that supposed to be Tubby Willguire spider Man? I'm not sure, but it's as with great incests comes great responsibility.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh, did he get caught in some shit too? I'm hearing so much about these celebrities getting caught with Don't.
Speaker 2: Tell me Andrew Garfield got caught in the incest. No, dude, that would hurt me.
Speaker 3: He's my favorite Telby Or is that Andrew?
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell anyhow. Doug also posts another meme that said today is special people noodle soup. Interesting. I was thinking about doing a whole episode here on Soil and Green here soon. I think that would be a fun deep dive, and we need to bring it back because.
Speaker 3: They've been feeding the people in China with something very similar.
Speaker 2: I think they've been feeding the people in America with something similar for quite a while as well.
Speaker 1: China.
Speaker 2: Pop Goes the Weasel said Douke walas have a soul. Jacob doesn't believe any animal has a soul.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying one hundred percent. I'm saying that I personally just I don't see a reason for it. But I am saying there is a possibility for sure. I'm leaving it in that open field.
Speaker 2: Uh, the conspiracy platypus, you're saying that he doesn't have a soul either, Go ahead, Sam Well.
Speaker 11: Depend on which X you ask.
Speaker 5: But that's besides, I'd say cats and dogs have have souls, maybe horses, But that's because we we we fucking like as we quote unquote evolved through the ages, so are they.
Speaker 11: But I do not believe a salamander has a soul. I don't. But I also know that.
Speaker 5: The Bible that the Bible says even when man shall turn away from God, every animal shall, but every animal and mountain shall bother hit him and prays onto the Lord.
Speaker 3: So it's and that's why I give it that possibility. I'm not saying one hundred percent. I'm saying it's possible that they do. I just you know, it's nothing that I'm going to like lose sleep over one way or another about, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: But I just want also, Jonathan, I love you, buddy. I love you to somebody somebody would tell you, and I'm happy it's me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you just made my day.
Speaker 2: There was no butt at the end of that one man. Yeah, dude, Oh, I just typed it in. We don't have to harp too hard on this one, but just typed it in on Doug, Doug go. And this is according to Bible study tools and the Times of Israel. And I asked, do animals have a soul? According to the Bible, just out of curiosity. I've never really looked into it outside of just taking other people's word for it, but says yes. According to the Bible, animals are described as having souls and genesis. The term nefesh is used both for humans and animals, indicating that they possess life and consciousness similar to humans.
Speaker 3: But that's not a soul. Life and consciousness are not a soul.
Speaker 2: Well, what it's whenever it's describing a soul whatever that nefesh is, animals also have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's but that's not like the breath of God, which is what that was talking about. Is humans got the breath of God breathed into them, which is the soul. Right, the breath is the same term for soul or spirit. But what I am gonna say, and I've done my due diligence as far as looking into the Biblical text on this, it doesn't say one way or another. It leaves it very very gray area. Do animals have souls? Do they not? Do all dogs in fact go to heaven? Or is there you know, a judgment for dogs that were assholes and they're going to hell? It It doesn't specify one way or another. It leaves it open. It doesn't say a hard no or a hard yes. It says there's definitely possibility. It leads credence to the fact that they may, but it doesn't definitely say it for sure. That's you know, that's where I'm at with it. And again, it's not like that's not a salvation issue. So it's not something that I base like a lot of my belief on one way or another. At that point, it's just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob.
Speaker 2: According to Never Thirsty Ministries, it says, I'm not gonna read the whole thing, but just to go to the conclusion, it says, so God created animals with a nefesh or soul. However, there is no strong evidence that God created animals with spirits. That is where it seems to be some kind of hang up. We are told, we are never told to preach the Gospel to animals. If animals had spirits, we would expect that the Gospel should be preached to the animals in addition to humans. And summary, the human body is made of flesh and blood, which will die and return to dust. But our spirits are eternal and will live forever, will live forever, either in hell or in heaven with God.
Speaker 3: So wait, they just said that spirits will live forever, but your soul won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's trying to find I mean, we can really go into it if you want.
Speaker 3: No, No, just based off of their conclusion, they said that they have a spirit, but not a soul, and the spirit is a thing that lives on forever, So what the fuck happens to the soul? Like these people they're trying to use this interchangeable dialogue but then showing that there's a clear difference between the two. And I'm not even saying that, I believe there's a clear difference between the two. That's their words. So I just it's okay. Again, there's a lot of different debate on this. A lot of different scholars will say one thing, and a lot of diferent scholarsis say something else. It's not like it's not a thing that we need to like fight over.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying, according to the Bible, Yes, Joel, your thoughts.
Speaker 12: Sir, I'm sure going to ask Jacob.
Speaker 13: That's always good question, that's already like wait on me, what's the difference based on like when you know, what's the difference between the soul and the spirit?
Speaker 3: Never, I'm not I'm not even saying that necessarily is a difference, To be completely honest with you, I will say that I guess if they're saying that animals have a spirit, right, uh, does that mean that they can be in bue with evil spirits or their spirit can be taken over by demons, which was also talked about in the Bible in multiple like multiple places. Maybe that's where they're going with that. As far as the human condition is concerned, I think that your soul is the innermost thing. I think that you know, we have body mind and soul. I think that you could use as unchangeable dialogue to say body mind and spirit. It's very possible, But I guess there is some sort of distinction between the two, well coming from because the spirit of God living within somebody does not mean that the soul of God is living within you. That's a completely different conversation from Christianity Christianity dot com.
Speaker 2: It says in the Bible, the soul is often associated with our emotions and humanity, while the spirit represents our deeper connection with God. There are distinct parts of a person, as indicated in verses like first that first Thessalonians and Hebrews uh chapter four. So okay, anyway, yeah, interesting, I will say this, like, you know, and and I don't know. I mean I I would be pretty damn remissed if I would even try and to describe what the soul is compared to the spirit.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I wasn't raised in it.
Speaker 2: But I mean maybe Timothy would be able to answer that since he was raised in it. But I will say that, like if if if animals didn't have spirits, then how does animal sacrifice work, because you would have to imagine that the spirit or the soul or something like that would be sacrificed.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not solely for the blood.
Speaker 3: It's literally just for the blood. That's why the blood is used for portions of the ritual.
Speaker 2: So the organs are used, right, But people dating back forever Ago used to they would eat parts of the animal in hopes that they would literally take on that animal spirit, or they would wear animal skins to try and take on that animal spirit. I don't think that's just for the blood, unless that was just like a fun thing to say.
Speaker 3: Well, are we talking about sacrifice? Are we talking about eating it to gain its spirit or it's a strength or whatever. Hell, the Polynesians would eat the people that they killed in battle so that they could obtain their mana right. And they don't mean their soul, they meant their strength. You know what.
Speaker 2: I think this is a question for Hillary Clinton. I want to know, you know, whenever you drink somebody's adrenochrome, are you taking on their spirit or their soul? Like you hear a thirteen year old little girl crying inside of your brain whenever you drink that, you know, sweet nectar?
Speaker 3: Oh God? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Dallisons?
Speaker 3: Your sound board is wild?
Speaker 4: Ashton your thoughts there?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 9: I So in my belief, I can't quote any sort of scripture for this, but I equate, uh, you know, consuming animals to uh martyrdom in some sense where you're not you're not ever gonna touch an animal that isn't willing to be consumed in that sense, it's not ready to go yet. What are you those sacrificial animals, they're not They're not chosen by man. But it's it's literally ordained by higher powers that that animal is the sacrifice. It's it's a martyr, not in the sense that it's conscious of it, but it's it has Uh, it doesn't have spirit, so it's not aware of it in that sense, but its soul is predestined and to be a martyr for sacrifice or for consumption and.
Speaker 4: In the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so not all so I don't feel bad about it personally. I mean, the ones that are meant to live live and they're free, and the ones that aren't are not free, and they were destined for that. They're predetermined. We have free will, which makes us different from them.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, I hear what you're saying, for sure, But there's a difference between killing and murdering, right, And we could talk about that on the human scale. But yeah, you're not murdering an animal. You are killing an animal. And I actually have gotten some heat for this one in the comments in the past. Couple of episodes. Some people like Jacob thinks that animals aren't as important as humans. It's so blah blah blah. As I'm wearing a leather belt and I just got done eating chicken, and earlier today I ate beef. You know when the last time I ate human was? If we're so equal? Fucking never? Why a fair enough? I don't know. I have eating the McDonald's a time or two. It's very possible I've eaten some human meat. But besides the point, right, why don't we eat human meat? If humans, then animals are so equal, except we're fucking not. We're not. Well, that one of us is at the tippy top of the food chain and the other one feeds the one at the top of the food chain.
Speaker 2: That does not make it equal. That's obviously through the lens of a human though, right, So because we're human?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, spirit animal?
Speaker 9: Oh? Can I put it? Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I believe, at least in this lifetime. As far as animal consumption goes, one of the major lessons is we don't typically ritually sacrifice animals anymore. It's not a common practice anymore, and so what I believe is happening is factory farming. What we're supposed to see in it is we're eventually supposed to see that in some sense it is wrong, and that these animals are martyrs for some sort of cause. And once you ponder upon what that cause may be, Say, you go source your own meat out in the wild, whether it's hunting or fishing, and there's just a better feeling associated with that. It makes you feel better consuming it in that the act of actually going out and procuring it, it's a better feeling. And so it's sort of this cause underlying the act of their martyrdom, if if that makes any sense at all, No.
Speaker 3: No, I can agree with that. But to your point about how we're not ritualistically sacrificing animals anymore, we may not be in this country, but if you ever go to a store and see kosher or halal meat, they are being ritualistically slaughtered. Before they kill it, they say in the name of God, and then they do it. Any hallal meat, you can watch how Hallal butchers do their thing, and they'll say like in the name of Hala, and they'll snap its neck. That is a form of ritualistic. You might say sacrifice, you might say slaughter. I think it's six and one a hand a half dozen in the other. So this is going on to a large scale today. It's just not something that we as Americans recognize on a daily basis, but it very much is happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, one of these days, I'm going to get a hunting license and I will sacrifice that deer in the name of Odin.
Speaker 3: And if you sacrifice a fucking deer with a thirty odd six, I feel like we might be missing the spiritual significance. I don't know.
Speaker 9: You know I'm saying, is the deer. You didn't kill the deer. The deer chose you to kill it. That's what I'm getting at here. Yes, yes, but and you know what, from an isolated Christian perspective, as far as other faiths go, I am not meant to understand those faiths from their perspective. I won't in this lifetime, unfortunately, because I was raised in a Christian background in America, and I believe this is the perspective I'm subjected to here. Lesson I'm being taught.
Speaker 4: You have recently gone on a mushroom trip haven't you, sir.
Speaker 9: It's it's spent five or six years due damn all into meditation and start tripping. If I really were towards it at this point I heard that.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, I mean the the yogis of the monks. I mean, that's that's what they do. Like if you ever listen to sad gurus, somebody ask him like, hey, have you ever smoked weed? Or what are your thoughts on smoking weed? And he takes off his glasses and he goes, look at me. I'm stoned, but he's not. Really, It's just like a meditative state.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that's the thing. You could look up what these people believe and gain a different perspective. We are in the age of information right now, you know so. I mean, although you were raised a certain way, it doesn't take much to do a quick you know, YouTube guide and see the practices and see the sacrifices of other cultures to try to gain some perspective. And maybe you're right, maybe because of our nuanced perspectives of how we were brought up, will never fully grasp it. But I mean, to see why the Muslims believe they have to do this with their meat why they have to let all damn near all the blood drain out before they eat it. Why do the Jews do something similar? They keep some but not they drain most of the blood out. You know, different cultures, different tribes, they all have their own way of doing things. And as soon as the temple is rebuilt, they will be ritualistically sacrificing animals again in Israel. So, I mean, there's there's things about that.
Speaker 2: Someone suggests that that red heifer was already sacrificed, you know, it wasn't just and.
Speaker 3: That was done by Messionic Jews, the ones that worship Jesus. That's crazy, It's pretty wild.
Speaker 15: Tim Go ahead, sir, Hey, I just wanted to clarify that. You know, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything.
Speaker 12: Jonathan.
Speaker 15: I do listen to everything you say, and I'm not trying to say just because you ain't got a background in it, you're not allowed to talk.
Speaker 20: Secondly, I was wanting to mention about Epstein and Trump not releasing the files. I was talking to some old guy that I was working with at on my job, and he was telling me about you know, I was betting to him about how Trump isn't releasing the Epstein files.
Speaker 15: And I'm not a big fan of Trump anymore, and he'd pointing out a good point to me. He was like, well, why would he, why would he release him? He's using them the black all the Democrats and Republicans. He's using it to get his way. And it's like in word he's talking about dreamed the swamp. In order to drain the swamp, you got to put your hands in it and clean it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we don't necessarily know that he is using it as blackmail, you know, like I in a perfect world, we would love to believe that. But ultimately, and this is you know, Jacob brings it up all the time that there's there definitely is some kind of Trump derangement syndrome. On both sides. There are people that cannot stand even the thought of him, and then there are other people that are like, well, if he did this bad thing, then it was for a good reason, always, every single time. And and I don't know, I mean, I don't think that I give my parents that level of leniency, let alone somebody run of the country that I've never met. So you know, I mean, I think that a lot of people like to treat certain presidents almost as if like they're faithful to them in some kind of way, And that's not the right way to go about it either. I mean, we need to be holding everybody accountable. And and look if he turns around one day and he just so happens to release the APSO files, or or maybe some of those people are blackmailed on there, like you know, we'll we'll, we'll say damn, all right, I guess I was wrong. I guess there was a plan all along. You know, nothing can stop what is coming that whole shit. Maybe QAnon is right, but we don't know. But you know, they've been talking about it for a fucking long time. And then whenever the guy gets elected, he says, you guys are still talking about those files. It's like, yeah, Bud, I mean, you're not just gonna forget about it.
Speaker 3: So I'm still of the belief that he's on them and that's why he's not releasing them. Can they even get that's that's understood that the FBI had their own team that went through the files and redacted anything that had Trump's name associated with it, and cash Woutel even acknowledged that. So if that's a true statement, why would they need to do that if there was no chance that Trump had anything to you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's for the record too. I just want to say this. I find it astonishing that there are all there are democrats that are coming out in droves release the Epstein files.
Speaker 4: Trump is high the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Where were you whenever fucking Biden was in office for the past four years? Where was that energy? Then? Why do you why are you? You're not holding your own accountable? This is what I'm talking about. It's the level of hypocrisy is It is mind blowing to me, Like hold people accountable, Like, yes, I I like the whole the old adage of blue no matter who a red till I'm dead, dude. That that's cult like mentality, Like there is no other way around it. That is cult mentality very much.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: God is love. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 3: Some lady made a video that Sam Triple has been talking about.
Speaker 12: She had a good point. Her theory was that it's.
Speaker 3: You know, like, it's not so much the politicians, it's the heads of all the corporations and CEOs that would die the stock.
Speaker 12: Market into panic and uh.
Speaker 5: You know, crash the dow and crash the economy if they released the list.
Speaker 12: I think that holds some water for sure, sure.
Speaker 2: But at that point, yeah, I mean I agree with that. And unfortunately, you know, there are a lot of big names that are probably on this list. There's been some of them, some of the lists or some parts of the list has been leaked over the years. Allegedly. There's no way of being able to confirm or deny that. But at that point, that is almost like holding the citizens of the United States in contempt of the fucking blackmail that they're being blackmailed for. You know, if you really look at it like that, it's like these people who are in control are being blackmailed, and as a result, we're also being blackmailed too by saying, you know what, maybe they shouldn't release it because then the economy falls.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, you know.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're fucking if your house of cards is built on a stack of shit, it's doomed to fall at one point.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I think a pretty decent and I don't know this for a fact. This is completely just my own perspective here, if you look at how many CEOs from major companies have stepped down, and yeah, during COVID, so many of them were stepping down. Were they stepping down because of COVID or were they stepping down because they realized that, Okay, shit's gonna hit the fan eventually, and I gotta find a way to make my exit and just go off the grid somewhere. There was hundreds of billionaires created during COVID, and there was I mean we even did episode and it was like five hundred CEOs from major, major companies. They were all stepping down insequential order, within weeks of each other. They said it was for this reason. They said it was for that reason. I'm with you, got his love. I am of the belief that the majority of the Epstein list involved corporate figureheads. And yes, I'm sure politicians are on there as well. I'm sure some actors and maybe even some One of the congressional hearings where Cash Pttel had to go on and say that there's nothing to release. One of the homies on the on the panel basically had a list of twenty names. He said, there was this any politicians, this many professional athletes, one magician, and this many actors that were on the list. Do you confirm or deny this? Well, I'm not familiar with that list, so I don't know it. Cash did his whole crawl fishing things he does. Beside the point, I'm sure that it's not just politicians, and I'm sure it's not just heads of foreign states or any of these things. I think that the list we're talking about, the list right, has been accumulated for so long. And keep in mind, Epstein was a business guy. He was the money laundering guy. And yeah, there's politicians that need money laundered, and there's politicians that need some blackmail done on them. For Mussad, for CIA, for name your intelligence agency. I think that was going on one hundred percent. But I feel like the level of tentacles of this particular octopus was sticking their appendages into figuratively, of course, because literally is discussing. I think that it goes way way further and way way deeper than what people are willing to really grasp. Gonna be honest with you, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: And I mean, and and we've said it before, Epstein is just one of them.
Speaker 3: I mean there's.
Speaker 4: Probably so many others.
Speaker 2: Epstein very well could have just been a small fish in that entire thing. And I mean, look, our our our dollar is backed by debt, which is less than nothing. Why would our country be backed by anything less as far as the people that are running it.
Speaker 3: I put it like I put Epstein as like to give it to hunting terms right for any of the good, uh the good white tail hunters out there.
Speaker 2: That was a solid eight point all right.
Speaker 3: He wanted no button buck, He want no little, no little fish in that pond. I means he want no little kill. He that was a solid kill. You could absolutely that, you could be you could be proud of that one. But there's also sixteen pointers out there, bro, there's there is these monsters in them woods that you know are out there. But no, and a point is nothing to be shy about Epstein in the in the grand scheme of things like, No, that was a big hit.
Speaker 2: That was that was a solid hit.
Speaker 3: He was absolutely the plug for a lot of people, not saying he was the biggest by any means, but he won't a small fish in to pick big pond by any means.
Speaker 2: I mean, And it also but it gets the ball rolling as far as people's understanding of this is real shit. It's not just conspiratorial talk. People have been doing this for Black Meil probably since the beginning of time.
Speaker 3: But like this the Sound of Freedom movie. Remember we went and saw that in theaters.
Speaker 4: Great movie.
Speaker 3: If that movie would have came out without Epstein and that whole island being the lid being blown off of it and people not not knowing that that is a true story, the Sound of Freedom movie would have been seen as some sort of crazy fantasy realm of that's not real, that's not really happening, this is made up for TV. Epstein happened. The movie comes out and all of a sudden, like people are like, wait a minute, there's more than one island. This is happening all over the world. And it's like, yes, now you're fucking getting it.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the war, one hundred percent spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the Epstein files I found kind of very suspicious how Trump it was associated to it. Pus then publicly he wanted he threw Epstein out and everything. But Gislaine or Gislaine or whatever the fuck you want to call the bitch, his name how her dad was literally a masade agent in Britain, owned a news telling network and he gets thrown, he gets bound Gagnant throw the fuck off of his yacht and she got pushed put because she snitched or whatever.
Speaker 11: Uh she but she did.
Speaker 5: I find it also how she said Trump didn't do anything, and so did the the women that came forward.
Speaker 11: They even said Trump didn't do it. But I just find it suspicious.
Speaker 5: If he didn't do it, why did he take his name that was quote unquote only on the flight log or whatever?
Speaker 11: Why like he transparent?
Speaker 2: And I think that it's it's pretty interesting to say that, well, the Democrats they they skewed the list, so we can't release it. It's like, I don't know, I feel like if they skewed the list, they would probably released said skewed list. Am I right in thinking that, Like, why would you go and edit anything and then not release it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you would have edited it to make sure that no Democrat names are on there and it was only Republicans, fucking release that shit now and then boom, y'all win every election like that would have made more sense to me. And to that same point, if the Republicans were to do that right now and remove all Republican names off of that list or anybody affiliated with their lobbyist groups or whatever, and only Democrats are gonna be the ones to take the fall for it. That would be the move. But again, I feel like this list is so vast and goes for so many years, and so many different administrations and so many different people were associated. There's no way to redact the list well enough to play one side or the other. Everything's fucked.
Speaker 5: Also, I would just like to add in talking about Cash Betail, one of two things is going on with that motherfucker. Either he loves that boog of sugar and his ayes a fucking damn you pop and Isai because he's doing so much coke, or that motherfucker's mother was buggsy from Bedtown's stories.
Speaker 3: Dude, you could. You could look at him in podcasts just a couple of years ago. He looked relatively normal. Only when he got his position in the FBI does his eyes look like they're constantly about to fall out of his skull.
Speaker 11: Motherfucker's trying to play pool using his asses keyballs.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Yeah, it's uh, it is strange.
Speaker 2: But speaking of a list, we're gonna get to one with less rapes on it. Joe says, uh, hey, love my koalas, but up to ninety percent chlamydia rates have the drunkest of my mates staying away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that'll Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If I would reincarnate as a koala, I must have done some very fucked up things to get there. But yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Spirit Dwald said, I I drew a rain turtle and it rained heavy twenty minutes later.
Speaker 3: Ah, watch to the rain turtle.
Speaker 2: Watch those forces you're calling upon, Samuel, I'm telling you. Luke said, no, no, no, no, no, you eternal God does in fact make it rain.
Speaker 3: That is a scientific fact.
Speaker 4: Thou shall put no gods before me, Sir.
Speaker 5: I agree, but I didn't want to be on a fucking move me shingling a house at one hundred and ten degrees.
Speaker 11: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Look, if you wanted to rain, you called Jesus. Okay, Luke said, sorry.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 2: Luke said, by the way, for anyone interested, I made a more in depth explanation of how time works, and that went down a fun little rabbit hole. The furry said, ye eat my friends.
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 2: Scump Raven said, Hey man, everybody's happy to see him. God is love, said, God takes stories, et cetera, says watch this and physically fulfills them. In my opinion, and the stories et cetera in the Bible are true on all levels, physically, metaphorically and metaphysically.
Speaker 4: That how the all powerful God works.
Speaker 2: He's smart.
Speaker 4: I'm with that interesting line of thought.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see. Ashton said, bro the synchronicity. You guys are reading my thoughts the second I joined.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that sometimes due it do.
Speaker 2: This world's a matrix. That's just how it works, oh, Spirit animals said, because they're actually believe it or not. There were comments in Spotify that we're asking, you know, Sam, what did you name your Pikachuu? You left everybody kind of hanging there. So as spirit Animal said, update, I caught a male Pikachu, and after I caught a female. Can y'all help me with the names by any chance? What did you name the first one?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 5: So the female still as of yet, is not named. I have it in the storage system right now. I just named the male. I named him thor I.
Speaker 2: Like it nice.
Speaker 3: Well, then hold on, who was Thor's wife per the per the tradition. I'm a google that right now. I feel like that should be there.
Speaker 5: Even probably Lady Sif and her golden hair is actually a wig because Loki shaved her head because he was a douchebag.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Some people just said s I f oh god, uh that Jada Pinkett.
Speaker 3: Look, you know, so you got Thor and Siff. That could be your uh your Pikachu names.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet, that's dope. Thanks, Yeah, Luke said, oh yeah, Jacob, how did you like the spinner compared to my quarter ionic not.
Speaker 3: The spin or spine or compared to the Oh that's Luke. Oh okay, okay, okay, dude, I gotta tell you, Luke, you are fucking with physics and math that I honestly cannot touch. I try my hardest to keep up with you, and I try to make it to comparisons for the laymans of us, the the the basic average joes as far as the world of this level of math is concerned. Dude, you lose me so fast and I have to go back and re listen. I will say that your graphics have gotten so much better as time has progressed, and you're doing that, I know, to make it more like a like a teaching aide, to try to convey the message better. And I think that it is doing a fair job of that. It's every time you work on it and you come up with some new things to add on to it. You just come on to the show and we will just go on it. It's mind blowing when you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just gonna let you talk and don't ask our opinion because it's just going to be yes. So right. Yeah, honestly, Like, the highest level of math that I took in high school was algebra two. Anything past that, I don't. I never took trigonometry. I sucked in biology and chemistry and all that other geometry is sucked in. But yeah, I do stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tony said, I for one really liked the Nepheloon episode, and Mario said same here for.
Speaker 11: Sure, thank you, no doubt, no doubt I tried.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, I don't take the Bible literally, but that makes it no less real. Okay, God is Love said, did you give any thought to having Gary Wayne on? You know, I've reached out to Gary Wayne before and we've never got a response. So if you have maybe an email that I could reach out to him, that would be great. I reached out to him on Instagram and I haven't gotten a response from yet.
Speaker 4: So I mean, he's probably like us.
Speaker 2: He probably gets a shitload of Instagram messages and you know, too many to come back to. So I'm sure that there is another way to get a hold of him. So I'm gonna try and dig a little deeper because he I really do like listening to people like that, like, and I'm not staunch in my beliefs. My beliefs are ever evolving, you know, I could be convinced otherwise. It's just looking at it from you know, a layman's view. That's how I took it. Spirit Animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: Quick update. Has anyone heard of anything from Pickle? And if not, was he the only motherfucker here that got raped?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 4: He might have gotten raptured now that I think about.
Speaker 3: It, Oh, is that what happened? The almighty Pickle was the only righteous one among us?
Speaker 2: What does that say about the rest of you? You know, I mean I've already accepted that I'm not going to be raptured.
Speaker 3: As Wane a k A young weezy once said, I'm a sinner. It's probably gonna sina again. Love forgive me.
Speaker 2: Somebody set this man a record dealing some Creed Jacob.
Speaker 4: Oh, God, don't don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm six feet from the yege and nothing. I can't do it good, but I'll tell you what. If I get drunk, I can do a really good pearl jam only using vowel noises. It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: I need, I need you.
Speaker 11: To send that to me as ring tone. My dude, that's.
Speaker 21: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love I love Creed God. I love Creed.
Speaker 4: It is solid.
Speaker 5: You know they woke up and became Altibug and one of their best songs ever was actually a metal lingis that's been used by age.
Speaker 3: I do fox with ultra bridge too.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed solid God is love Your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 12: Anybody heard from a Honey Badgery.
Speaker 4: I hear he doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 3: I heard from him a couple of weeks ago. As a matter of fact, when I go to wait, wait, I'm thinking Honey Badger lived in Texas, correct and in Houston. I think, okay, and that's not who I'm thinking, I'm I'm meeting up with somebody in Philly. I thought that was Honey Badger. I got that mixed up.
Speaker 2: She asked if I want to go rip some lip with him and I The last couple of weeks I was in Texas, it was like balls to the wall every day. I didn't even have time to do much of anything that I wanted.
Speaker 3: Honey Badger, if you're listening to this right now, please dm me on Patreon and let me know that you're alive. Give me a fucking sip. Rap there, devil. But anyway, nice.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said. The aviators are, in my opinion, just dripped nasty. But then again, one one of my favorite movies is Top Gun, mostly because I watched it with my papa once a week as a kid. That and saving Private Ryan and we were soldiers, and The Patriot was a movie marathon one week a month as a kid.
Speaker 4: That's a solid lineup of movies.
Speaker 3: It is speaking up.
Speaker 5: It explains, and it explained so much about my mentality.
Speaker 3: So talking about Top Gun makes you think Tom Cruise for obvious reasons, and his uh, his affiliation with the search of Church of Scientology. Sobody does anybody remember the Braille skateboarding channel. It was a it was a YouTube channel, and basically it was like you send it, we skated, and you have people send in like skateboards made out of crazy materials and uh some of them were like four inches wide and they were like metal rebar and they would like try to put trucks on it and skate it and things like that. Long story short, they got a massive following. They were the number one skateboarding channel on YouTube for a good while. Come to find out, the leader of that group funneled all, not like all of the company's money to the Church of Scientology and then closed down the channel. He is currently the leader of the church. He spent more money than Tom Cruise and according to the Church of Scientology, homeboy can levitate now and do all these things. He was supposed to be just a skateboard punk and that was supposed to be what it was, and it was good content. I used to love watching this content, but uh yeah, apparently he's on some next level Scientology things at this time, and he funneled all of his company's money, all of that YouTube channel's money, to the Church of Scientology. I also didn't know that Church of Scientology owned Clearwater, Florida. The city of Clearwater, Uh, pretty much most completely owned. Yeah, that's right, that's where the Yeah, I'm not saying that the church was affiliated, but I'm also not not saying you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All hell l Ron Huybard gross Ashton said, also look at the direct translations of the Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Aramaic to make sure the meaning you give the words hold true, testing the spirit, and also says that Chatchabt is usually pretty good if you understand the premise of how language works and changes across time, even if you don't speak those languages. Yeah, I mean, I would say that Chatchabt is pretty decent at converting languages. It's it's never gonna be one hundred percent, because I think that there's some phrases and some words that just don't translate. But for the most part, it's it's pretty solid. I've used it to, you know, holla at some Spanish shoddyes.
Speaker 9: For just a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 9: Uh so it's not good as a literal translator, like I've caught it in the act of being co platly wrong with Latin and.
Speaker 3: Which I think you would have pretty well down packed more than language.
Speaker 9: It's a language model, so under stands the premise of how it works. And so if you use it in that sense as a tool, not so much as a direct translator, it's pretty good. Yeah, like if if you don't actually know the language, you could just get lost in translation. But you can get a general consensus from it. It's not perfect by any means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, use it as a tool, not as a source.
Speaker 2: One percent, Yes, one hundred percent. White Boy Wizard said, good evening, fan fam. What up, Honkies, so Cracker love me a good honky uh. Tony said, what do nephlom have to do with sinfulness or drugs? Nephlom were just stories about heroes like Hercules and Perseus, which were popular at the time. Tony said it.
Speaker 4: I didn't, I didn't say it.
Speaker 3: No, no, and I mean Tony got down with that episode again. Some people take it to be a metaphors, some people take it to be literal. You know, I get it.
Speaker 4: Dallas said, I'm going to step out for.
Speaker 2: Okay, step off, He's back. Mm pop goes the Weasel said, I absolutely hate when you use the chicken soup for the soul that that company is a scam on across the board the CEO who also owned red Box, how about that, LP, Well, I think red Box still around.
Speaker 3: No, dude, they shut down as a matter of fact, just so everybody knows, you can go and grab red Boxes from their location right now and just take them. There's literally nothing stopping you from doing this. I will say, some of them that are like hardline wired up, you may need to like actually go in and do something and like. But if you see a red Box outside of your local CBS or Walgreens or wherever you see one, the company has been shut down. There is no one coming and refilling these things. They do not work anymore. And some of them still have some decent movies in them, and shit, you can just take them. The Dollar General that has it outside is not about to call the cops and say someone's stealing this red Box because no one owns that machine anymore.
Speaker 2: But who fucking watches DVDs anymore?
Speaker 3: Though it's not the point. You could just say you could have that and get three of them and drop them off in your buddy's driveway as a prank. There's literally nothing stopping you from doing this.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 2: Good point also said, oh he was so dishonest. Uh, did you want to go ahead and just say it there? Pop? I just call you Pop.
Speaker 21: Guy's name is Bill Juhanna. He stole the tax money that was supposed to go to the I R s. He stole their wages, He stole their four or one K money that was supposed to go into their four or one K. He stole uh, what do you call it? Child support money that ordered child support to be taken out of somebody's check and go to the mom's or whatever.
Speaker 9: He stole that too.
Speaker 21: He stole all of the help benefit money, all of it and put it in his pocket so much so that none of us knew we didn't have health insurance or almost a year you worked for him, No, my wife did. My wife was with My wife was with Red.
Speaker 9: Box forever thirteen years.
Speaker 21: And he purchased the company I think three years prior. And what he would do is he would go out and actually pull loans and pay these mysterious consulting fees which were sub companies of his company, and pay himself and his wife. And I mean he tanked it. So that's why Redbox is no longer around, you know, and they probably still would be around DVDs or Wayward Son, but you know, no me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but yeah, as you.
Speaker 21: Said, you can go and just if you want a Red Box man and want that memorability, you could have it. Nobody owns it. It's sitting there. They'll even tell you please take it away, get rid of it. We can't do anything with it.
Speaker 3: So wait a man. Chicken Soup for the Soul the book itself. For the record, whenever we use that, I'm not using it as a book title. I mean it for like saying something to make you feel good on a spiritual level. A lot of these people are using, you know, certain biblical quotes and certain spiritual beliefs as a sort of chicken suit for the soul. I don't actually mean the book that was titled Chicken Soup for the Soul, because I actually kind of forget that that's our thing half the time. So apologies of hearing that is a bit triggering for you. I didn't realize that there was this level of a backstory behind the author of that book.
Speaker 4: But almost like, yeah, it.
Speaker 21: Is thought awful, man, and it's there's more to it. That's just the down dirty that I can give you. Right now. There's lawsuits flying left and right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's fact.
Speaker 21: It's when I said, I've never seen the level of corruption from one individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I can't say that I'm necessarily shocked by that kind of thing though. You see that kind of shit, especially like you know, it's people that would read that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it helps some people, maybe it didn't. I'm not sure. I never read it myself, but yeah, to see that that person was a scammer, you know, it's it is quite easy to dupe those who believe in what you're writing about, like unfortunately it is. Yeah. So yeah, but Mario said, ninety nine point nine nine percent of the world doesn't believe in my faith. The religion is Euroba aka Santaia. I'll still listen to everyone, and we'll be open minded to people's differences, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that for sure.
Speaker 2: Tony said, is this the documentary hypothesis because it sounds like it and I'm a fan of it. Oh in oh he uh yeah. That guy left, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did, which we're gonna have him on the show. We we simply must The dude has way too many things going on. It has so much of a backstory. We got to get him back on at a later time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, and he was, Man, I wish that I could talk for that long, like intelligently, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: That guy had a motor that comes with age and wisdom, my boy. But also I want to see if there's a way for me to DM him if he can't figure out how to like send us a message on your Hatreon, I'm gonna see what I could do. Or I might have to listen back to this episode and get that email.
Speaker 2: So well, we'll figure it out for sure. I think it was just just his name at Gmail. Yeah, Spirit Animal, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sir Bong withops for Dale's gentlemen. Dale.
Speaker 4: Oh, you need to throw a EE in there, Jacob.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I missed my.
Speaker 2: Mark Wow Center Tony. Tony said, they are they are based on oral tradition. They had to be written down. Babylonian exile was five eighty seven to four to sixty BC or so. Babylonian tal mood is from one hundred to five hundred a d or so, totally different. Oh okay, interesting, Uh, God his Love said, Oh, this is going to be all about that conversation, because that was it was going on for a good twenty minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're getting back into the whole uh, into the whole sin and debt thing. I guess we're going there.
Speaker 2: And why See it's so it is written so we will read God said, or God God said, God is Love said, with the debt forgiveness. Once again, it is most likely both okay Okay also said I don't see how anyone in caps can say that the Bible is all allegorical when so many stories have been historically proven to have happened, not the least of which is the life and death of Jesus. I'm not even entering my two cents in there.
Speaker 3: I mean there's some to be said there though, for sure, Like I mean, even secular sources will speak about the life and death and resurrection of Jesus. Non biblical sources talk about him walking the earth after he was killed publicly, So I mean there's yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh, Tim said preach It's what led me to Coec when I was doing research on the Pyramids. Spirit animals said, I I think I might be the minority saying I think is all it's all literal, the Old Testament and the New Testament especially.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, you're not in the minority, by the way, Sam, I think most like I'm not even saying like fifty one percent. I would argue probably eighty five to ninety percent of Christians believe the Old Testament word for word. Now that number might be shifting as time progresses and more people are using science to back certain things. But I don't think that you're a part of the minority on that one by any means.
Speaker 5: Oh, that you could say that science is the reasoning, is the understanding of how God did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean a lot of people use science as to explain the reason as to the how, and not the reason as to the why. Right, religion explains the why. Science explains the how. A lot of people see things that way. A lot of people see that one is a replacement for the other. I mean, that's that's just kind of the human condition.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, the human conditioning is weird. Well, it's funny how we all we all have different gods. Some of us believe in a God of visual others believe in the ace here the value and others.
Speaker 11: Their god is called science. There was no true atheists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there are some, but even still atheism logistically and logically makes no sense.
Speaker 11: But I'm about to ruin your childhood.
Speaker 5: Uh do you know the show MythBusters thee Yeah, so Jamie and Adam they actually hated each other. They were not fans, which is weird because they had such really good chemistry on set.
Speaker 11: Yeah that also are Peter Grant.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Peter Grant. But yeah, they weren't really homies like that. They did good for the camera and there was a few times they got into it against each other on set and they even talked shit about each other like to the cameras and then later like once they calmed down, continue made the experiments happen. But I mean that's that's them being professionals, right, Like, regardless of what we think about each other, we can make it happen. Let's get the let's get the thing done, let's get the experiment done, let's get the content out there. But like, we're not going to having a beer after this dream work.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, Cheech and Chong hated each other for the longest time and now you I've seen interviews of uh Tommy Chong, which what a letdown that episode was. Yeah, he turned it into a whole crying liberal episode, which I was like, dude, come on, I mean.
Speaker 3: You made so much racism in Canada growing up. You're half Asian. Can Canadians don't have any beef against Asians. We told themout. Oh yeah they did.
Speaker 4: Man, Like what, Yeah, it's really weird, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was interesting to see, like, uh, he was almost like saying it out loud too, as far as he said, oh yeah, the reason why me and Tommy or me and Cheach got back together was because was to make money. He goes, yeah, we we stayed away from each other. We didn't talk, we don't get along. We have a lot of beef even still, but we we decide to put that to the side so that we can make more money. And I'm like, I don't know if that's something that you just openly admit, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a level of respect there to put your differences aside for the for the mission.
Speaker 2: Right, but do you need everybody to know that.
Speaker 3: Well, he's at an age now where he didn't give a fuck. That's the thing. One of them is still making movies and the other one is like not so.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 5: When I think of Tong, I don't think of him with teach I actually think of him as video from that seventy show.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's your generation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, teaching song did play a lot in at my dad's house glowing up as a kid, But I just never cared for it.
Speaker 3: I get them.
Speaker 2: Ashton said, it doesn't matter if they happened or not. That's not the point of those stories lasting for millennia. History is impersonal. But the lessons learned from those stories is the way we were told them.
Speaker 4: We are told that the way that we're told them is important.
Speaker 2: I do believe they happened, but the way in which we are told they happened is important.
Speaker 3: Okay, solid point?
Speaker 2: And God is Love said, just how God shows his omnipotence is all omnipotence. Dog Oh, I did say omni potens wasn't idiot. I'm gonna skip past the memes so we can start getting to some more of the messages here, Spirit Animal, Oh God. Rice Cooker from twenty twenty five versus Rice Cooker from nineteen forty five.
Speaker 3: One of them is an actual rice cooker, and one of them is an atomic bomb. Sam, that was fucking good.
Speaker 5: Yeah to thank you, thank you, and just so it says to all my fellows, senas, all of you. It said the dummy, the duddy, Commy's fucking bunning Hilker, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Wrong words. M Luke said, I'm out. Spirit Animal said he got kicked out for cussing in the lord's house, in the lord's house in Therds a lord a lord. But you don't need a church.
Speaker 3: Tom about coming in there and saying fuck the devil, Like, yeah, he got kicked out for cussing in the laird's house, but you don't need to You don't need a church where they are or to where two or more gathered in his name. He will be there, says that. In Matthew eighteen twenty so Good Things, Good Things.
Speaker 2: Timothy said, I believe one day Jonathan will turn to Christianity and be super hardcore and lead many to christ. Jacob has been trying since the day he met me, and Timothy, I will say that I believe one day you will turn your your sights to the dark Lord, and you will you will convince many to come to your dark side.
Speaker 3: Sir, I will say that if Jonathan does turn to Christianity, it will be because he found it on his own. That that is for damn sure. No one, no person is going to shift Jonathan's opinion on this at all. If he does make that shift, it will be one hundred percent Jonathan. It won't be because of the show. It won't be because of me. It won't be because of a guest that we have on one day anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: I feel like most people, especially you know, if you're if you're learning about it at an older age and you weren't, for a lack of a better term, indoctrinated at a younger age, you know, you you would have to find it on your own unless you see somebody who like is a Christian and you see how they hold themselves and you see how they go about their lives, and you're like, you know what, I if it's real, It looks like it's real through this individual, And.
Speaker 3: Like, maybe that's why you have such a stick against it is because I'm such a horrible representation of what a good Christians supposed to look like.
Speaker 2: You're the only Christian pretty much anyway, You're not the only Christian I've ever met, but I will say I'm probably the nicest, most like, well put together individual I've ever met as a Mormon.
Speaker 4: So what does that saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Josh Monday is a pretty solid example of a of a quote unquote good Christian by all standards and metrics.
Speaker 2: Josh is the man. He is the man. And to be honest, before I kind of started going down this super deep like spiritual rabbit hole, and and I was still up in the air, and I didn't know what I believed, and I was kind of more fluid and and stuff like that. We had Josh Monday on I think for the first time, like it was like our first time ever having a show with him, and I was like, damn, he's spitting.
Speaker 4: I might actually look a little bit into it.
Speaker 2: And and then of course the Dark Lord pulled me back.
Speaker 3: I fucked it up for everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Oh here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh is this where it gets wild?
Speaker 2: All right? So the Spirit Animal said maybe, But whether he does or not, he is still the big bro. I love you, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 4: I love you, Raven, said Timothy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On you becoming a Christian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, said Raven.
Speaker 2: Or he will, Timothy said Raven Or he will be persecuting Christians even now. I think his work is being used for God. Give that some thought, Raven said. Raven said, I'm I'm not even judging these as they go by that. I know what you mean when you say that, I'm not even trying to come at you in any kind of way.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 2: Like it is it like Christians feel like it's their duty to try and proselytize a little bit or or hope that eventually an individual will come to that sign. I know, like I know where that's coming from. Just say that that's not missed. Whenever you're saying that, I know that you're you're saying it because you think that it will be better for me. So I appreciate that, Raven said at Timothy, Jonathan would never persecute anyone have an opinion that goes against your faith, Yes, but physically harm or seek out harm to a group for their faith.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: As a Christian, having people ask questions and look for answers is what you are here to help them with. Getting pissed off over someone's opinion isn't worth it, nor does it follow God's teaching. Showing kindness, acceptance and helping them understand is the way debunking non beliefs and showing the truth in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Truth in the Word is what the Bible speaks on.
Speaker 3: Well, big facts.
Speaker 2: To God, His Love said, thanks for speaking out as a whistleblower, Carl. Yeah, we're definitely gonna have Carl back on for sure, and I think that we'll get in about five or six words that entire episode.
Speaker 4: But that's what I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that the man's got all the wealth of knowledge. Man, I just want to let him cook. He's got a couple of homies who wants to bring on with them, Like, fuck, okay, we'll just go for five hours and just let these old cats just get after it.
Speaker 2: I will happily just unplug my mic and sit back and be like, wow, you're laying it on thick.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he was awesome.
Speaker 4: So Tony said, that was Bernard Carrick who found the past on the Past. Okay, okay, Cody.
Speaker 2: Said, on my end, it looks like Timothy is looking over Spirit Animal show. Yeah, it is strange because I wonder if everybody views it differently. Jacob, are you above God? Is love on your screen?
Speaker 3: No, I'm above Timothy, spirit animals to my left.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm above Timothy and spirit animals to my left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weir, it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: Huh. So let's see spared animals said, Remember, kids, the world's grandest gender reveal party was when America introduced japan Our little Boy.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know that the Marine Corps is the ones that created the gender reveal party.
Speaker 4: I'm not shocked.
Speaker 3: No, I swear to God. I swear to God. So here's the backstory of that. I'm not going to spend too much time on it. There was a horse named Sergeant Reckless all right, Oh, during World War One was actually carrying AMMO and artillery rounds and things like that from point A to point B and in the line of enemy fire. And they just knew every time they sent Reckless out that she was about to get killed. And she came back and forth. I want to say it was like eighteen times under fire. There is a statue of this horse at the Marine Corps Museum, a Quatica, Virginia. As a matter of fact, I was one of the marines that were there to like actually drop the the what's it called curtain to reveal the new statue and all the things. It's really cool. But anyway, so Sergeant Reckless, female horse, they came back home, went on this tour, lots of pictures, lots of things. They got this prized horse, this prize like Kentucky Derby winter horse to breed Sergeant Reckless and make a baby with it and all these things. Long story short, there was an incident where the stable boy moved Reckless to another stall and she was bred by just some regular old field horse rather than this like prize show pony things. That was a big thing. And then they that kind of made the public go away from looking at her like oh my god, it's gonna be like the best horse to ever live. And it was like, oh, well, y'all fucked it up and she got bred by a nod special horse or whatever. But as a way to reinvigorate everything, uh, when the time came, it was a boy horse that was or a male horse that was born, and the Marine Corps put a massive sign out by the highway saying.
Speaker 2: It's a boy.
Speaker 3: Thus gave birth to what we would now call a fucking gender reviewal.
Speaker 2: Wow, story time. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh, the Fat Electrician did a really good job. He did a whole video on it, so just everybody's clear. Go check him out.
Speaker 5: Also watch Sergeant Stubby's his video on Solgeant Stubby.
Speaker 3: Has it come out yet?
Speaker 11: I believe it's been out.
Speaker 3: I just watched his breakdown of Chuck E Cheese, which is fucking wild.
Speaker 5: Can't stand that, like a couple months back, if not a year, Okay, fuck him.
Speaker 2: I do want to say, Skunky, your furry get up really and I know it's a skunk, but it takes me back to my childhood. I need to share this. If does anybody remember Toby Terrier?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't remember that, dude. I used to have one of these toys.
Speaker 2: It was like a video but it was like the this like I don't know, puppet or electronic dog or something like that that would talk. But I used to have the toy and I carried that fucking thing around me with like around me, uh all the time.
Speaker 3: That and.
Speaker 4: The my buddy doll.
Speaker 2: You remember that one, right you talking about from Chucky? It looks like Chucky. Yeah, it's like it's like the gizmo to the gremlin, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for their gizmo to the Ferbi or to the ferby, right, So yeah, damn wow. So yeah, our resident furry correspondent is wearing his furry mask on this episode. That's solid skunk.
Speaker 2: Only gonna be able to see that on Patreon. Shout out to the skunk, let's see here you. And it kind of went down and the spirit animal said, how the fuck does a paper passport survivor an explosion and a fucking building dropping in at least uh in least oh in less than seven fucking seconds. And the answer is it don't it.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, man, And they don't just find a passport on the side of the road and say I believe it or not. Here's how the guy did it, and here's how we know exactly who these people are. That's not how that goes. But yeah, Tucker Crawlson just released this big thing about nine to eleven, and it's like, Okay, yes, I am happy that Tucker is speaking on this, but also, this isn't new news to anybody who's actually got a brainstem and been paying attention, you know, to anybody who's watching them, like, huh, maybe there was some fuckery a foot on September eleven, two thousand and one. Thank you, Tucker. I didn't think of it that way before.
Speaker 2: It's like, really, to be fair to be, there are a lot of people that are still watching Fox News and taking it literally as gospel. So the so the fact that you have Tucker Carlson coming out and saying it him used to he used to be, you know, on that channel or whatever, It's like, I'm sure that a lot of the viewership transferred, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So maybe a lot of the boomers or whatever.
Speaker 2: That are still watching cable TV, they're like, oh, Tucker Carlson said it, I believe it. It's no longer just a conspiracy. So I don't know. I mean, there's multiple always looking at it. Ashton said, sorry for this rant, but I would hope someone in the chat can get something from this.
Speaker 4: This is what magic looks like.
Speaker 2: Using basic mathematical operations with only numbers derived from the Jubilee years, I was able to prove to myself that as corrupt as the Catholic faith is, the years of the Catholic Jubilee led me to the number ninety three, which is Crowley's famous number. He derived from using Greek gematria meaning agape meaning love, thelma meaning will. It's not magic in the flashy sense of spells and manifestation, but it's simply a grounding ritual in that both the polar opposites of Catholicism and the Lima are connected of the same source. The biggest proof in this is that twenty fifteen is not a true jubilee year. Pope Francis chose this year himself to declare it a jubilee. This was my tribute to him when he died, and it gave me closure. So okay, then you can kind of see the the sigil looking yeah, sand wow, dude. Numbers are like Jim Carrey in twenty three.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: You can go down some of the craziest rabbit hole with numbers. And that's why I don't even really like, I try not to even look into into gmatra anymore, like, because you can, you can have it mean so many things and it's impossible to narrow it down, you know, not to say that numbers, I mean, you know, I obviously we're still gonna be looking for numbers, right like for synchronicity if nothing else. But it's hard to prove anything based upon numbers that you see flash and I think that's more of a personal thing. But yeah, it's interesting. Pagos the Weasel said, you know, the Democrats are imploding in virgin and I don't know if that's the via Virginia when they keep a man who called for the murder of his opponents in prison in for the position.
Speaker 3: Of ag Yeah, yeah, Virginia is kind of losing its shit right now. Which there's multiple places that's happening. Big cities are like war zones right now. I just watched the thing from Chicago. I just watched the thing from Portland. I'm just all over there's these protests against ice locations where they're actually having to deploy military, not because they want to, but because it's to that level where it's like, okay, now the Marines have to get sent in, Like y'all didn't have to do this. You could have a peaceful protest, but you're not. So now violence has to be met with violence, and they're so oppressive, you're fucking hurling shit at cops and you're trying to get in fist fights with armed ICE agents. What do you actually think is going to fucking happen. You're barricading and forming human walls around ICE installations to keep their vehicles from going out and doing raids. You're lucky that you don't run your asses over on public television. But like some people, it's like, you know, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. They didn't learn that from the BLM riots. They didn't learn that from Chaz. They're still having to learn this the hard way. And it's like, well, all right, dude.
Speaker 2: As I said earlier. As I said earlier, I'm really trying to do my very best to not be biased in my understanding, so I try to listen to both sides. And just recently I tried to listen to the side of the people that are protesting ICE, like what are they saying? Right, And I'm like, I'm sorry, dude, it's too extreme for me. There's no way of understanding that, Like that is too extreme. You're you're vouching for the UH for illegal people to be here, Like I don't care if they're great people. I don't care if they're hard workers. I don't care if they even make America better. They came in the wrong way. Now that being said, of course, do we blame it strictly on them, No, you blame it on fucking Biden who opened the borders in the first place. Because if it wasn't for the borders being open in the first place, they would have never gotten in here.
Speaker 4: So it's it's a it's pretty deep to look at. But unfortunately there.
Speaker 2: Are some people who, you know, they they rely too much on their heart and not enough on understanding law in the constitution and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you, And it is good to try to gain different perspectives to get the whole picture right, not gonna negate that. But at the same time, these people who are claiming that what's happening is unconstitutional, and then they are you have the right to peacefully as symbol, you don't have the right to start acts of violence against law officers. That's when it's no longer peacefully assembly right. And these people that are screaming that what's happening is unconstitutional are in turn shitting on said constitution. I don't think there is a way to be unbiased on this one. I really don't. I hear what they are saying as far as it's wrong to have an ice raid at this place of business to bring out people who are just trying to earn a living for their family. Like, I can hear what you're saying. I may have my own opinions on it, but at least I can appreciate that standpoint. And I think that a big.
Speaker 2: Part of it is just because Trump is the one implementing it, you know what I mean. If it was anybody else that is implementing it, you wouldn't hear a peep. But it's like if Trump said it, I'm thinking the exact opposite, and I'm going to be mad no matter what. And it's like, you know what, you're a slave to your own biases at this point, Like you are like the whole bloe no matter who either way. It's like, man, fucking have a brain for yourself for once. Like all the people that were protesting the whole Palestinian thing, right, Like, I'm sure some of them have really good hearts. I'm sure probably the majority you have them, you know, have good hearts, But whenever you're chanting, like to the river and to the sea, and somebody had come up, comes up to you and asks you like do you even know what that means? Like what river and what sea? And they're like, I don't know. I just you're you're defeating the purpose. It's like, dude, you're just parroting shit that you heard other people saying, like you're not you're not even a good activist.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 3: None of them are anymore, right, none of them are anymore, including Greta Thunberg. But anyway, hey, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Love how spirited animal has his hand raised as he's taken a bong ripe.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, sir, Okay, so I mightys have to get squinchy for this one.
Speaker 11: Okay. So have y'all heard about Japan lately?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, they possibly might have their first female prime minister, which is fucking wild.
Speaker 11: That that goes.
Speaker 5: I'm not even talking about that, but thanks for showing me that one. They are, they're the sins are damn near in an uproar like native borns.
Speaker 11: And they've had.
Speaker 5: For a while visa uh visas for people to come in bringing visas essentially what they're knock gonna lie. I've even looked into it because I like Asian women that I've also wanted to see Japan. But no, they're having an uproar because there have been uh Japanese centis. I have been getting uh bullied or harassed and uh assaulted in Japan. Uh And a growing UH community is coming there that's saying they're seeking refugee, but then they're trying to enact a certain law that I uh, it's well known that I absolutely abhor.
Speaker 3: Are we speaking on sharia wall?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, I didn't hear about this. Japan started taking in Muslim refugees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, oh my god.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep in mind this is also the same culture that had beheading competitions along the Great Wall of China, that has had slavery, and not to mention the there's a little thing in.
Speaker 11: Trying called the rape of non King.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's China, Yeah, the rape of Nan King. But even still, if we're not talking about imperial Japan and modern Japan, Japan is a weird mixture of modernity meets ultra traditionalism. Like that, that's what they are. They're big with they're big with technology, but they're also super big with family honor, and like tradition. So for you to have a Muslim refugee issues in Japan, why would they go to a place that is so deeply deeply connected to their traditions? In his like that that is the worst idea.
Speaker 5: It's because it's called the global into fada. They want to they want everything.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that's not gonna go.
Speaker 12: Well don't.
Speaker 3: They might have a decent shot at doing that in the UK, where everybody is not for not everybody in the UK, but for the most part, people are willing to let things go and they're gonna whine about it, but they're not going to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Japan is not that place at all.
Speaker 11: I think we need to.
Speaker 5: I think they need to bring back the way of the bushido and and the way the shinobi, a fucking grilla warfare texts that ship brings, and the samurai.
Speaker 11: I'd be really.
Speaker 3: Happy, Oh man, go ahead.
Speaker 16: Raven speaking of Switzerland, is actually finding a lady that because they have banned wearing their headdresses, and she wore it anyway, So they gave her like one hundred and they gave her like a sixty two dollars fine, and then she pretty Much is saying that they're islamophobic, and so they gave her a one thousand, one hundred and sixty two dollars fine now, and they're like, you can keep playing.
Speaker 8: We're going to keep charging you, and then we're gonna arrest you for it. Because they're banning them in a lot of the countries because it's not the thing about it is you're moving into a country, you're supposed to assimilate to that country. They're not the reversal. And so some of the countries are finally standing up and saying enough. I mean, Germany has been having enough of them for quite a while. They started shipping them out. I don't know a few years ago. Tony would probably know exactly when they started shipping them out. But there there is like a huge push to stop the spreadis the you know what I'm talking about law Churia, Law, Yeah, Churia, I got all some type.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So there's a huge push right now to stop it in a lot of the countries.
Speaker 3: So Germany is sending those reps us back to the countries they came from. Good about time.
Speaker 5: I have a question, m what would be the I already know what probably would be the most efficient way to stop it. But anything shot on another crusade? What what would be the answer? Because I personally I want the fucking crusade.
Speaker 3: Uh. You can't get rid of an ideology, that's the thing.
Speaker 12: It's not.
Speaker 5: You can kill all practitioners and burn everything of it and didn't burn the entire land to the ground.
Speaker 3: But then that's called a side and that's typically frowned upon. So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 11: That's what they really want of everybody else.
Speaker 3: So we cannot compare ourselves to them, right, we have to see ourselves as better than that.
Speaker 2: M hm uh. Speaking of Timothy said, my mind has been changed. Slavery wrong, indentured servitude. Good, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, I allowed to say because I'm looking here it says the fuck Timothy. That's not slavery. That's barter than somebody else puts down. Uh bruh.
Speaker 16: The comments, it's all the way at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, we don't need to he to lead a message or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need to go into it. We understand now. We're not trying to put anybody on blast. He learned his lesson, or he learned the not his lesson, but he learned, you know, a different way of looking at it. White Boy Wizard said, start the fire. I need fire for my corn Holio. Spirit animal said, I'm the great Cornholio.
Speaker 3: Indeed, my children never seen Beavis and butt Head, but they run around doing that. And I'm like, all right, at least you got the message.
Speaker 4: I need more TV before my bunghole.
Speaker 5: Indeed, indeed, I'm a banked silver three now and i just started playing the ranked yesterday.
Speaker 3: Damn all right, nice?
Speaker 2: Uh, Mario said, thank y'all for answering me in the DMS. It's been dealing with the brain tumor and other things. If anyone has any suggestions, please drop them, I will say, And I don't know if it's good for brain tumors, but something that I've really been looking into just as far as getting rid of parasites, and a lot of people say that it helps with helps like get rid of cancer, which some people will say that parasites and cancer kind of go hand in hands. The same thing is oreganal oil. Like oregonal oil, dude is slept on right now, and you can actually get him in little capsule so you ain't really got to taste it. Although whenever you burp, it's gonna be a little spicy. But it does. It does kill like a lot of a lot of bad bacteria and whatnot.
Speaker 3: So as far as digestion types of cancer and tumors and things like that goes, I'm with you. I have no idea if that has a positive effect on brain tumors. I don't know, but you know what, the science is out there, and thankfully Mario's tumor is benign. It's not going to kill him. They said that it's not growing anymore. It's just kind of there right now now. But seeing as how it is not going to kill him, perhaps he could try the oregonal oil supplements and see if that might decrease its size or something like that. I never know.
Speaker 4: Also, fasting, dude, fasting heals.
Speaker 3: A lot of shit and it does.
Speaker 4: Uh God, his love is showing B seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the miracle vitamin of B seventeen. Fuck yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: And then he's coupling that with oregano spirits.
Speaker 3: That's that oreganal earl. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regan earl is definitely slept on. Nora or I'm sorry, no, no, no, Nora. The explorer said, dude, my favorite childhood snack was a hot dog with ranch. Don't come at me. Try it.
Speaker 4: I have tried it. It's delicious.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not going to start knocking ranch. I will knock mayonnaise, that's all. But again, that's a personal preference. Tons of people love the shit.
Speaker 2: Tony said, fuck, that's just pure soybean oil.
Speaker 4: Stop. I haven't grown mantets yet, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Is that when you'll stop?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I'm not sure yet. I'll cross that bridge whenever I come to it. I mean, because you think about it, how many awesome things have MAO in it, Like cane sauce.
Speaker 3: I don't eat it. Wow, you catch your sauce now it it tastes like mayonnaise and Thousand Island I'm good. Same with Big Mac sauce. Not a fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy spirit animal.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 5: Obviously there's some things that mayonnaise can go on, like a fucking sandwich, but I'm preferred dry.
Speaker 11: You can throw some mustard on that thing too.
Speaker 3: I do like bustard.
Speaker 5: Well, if you an't want to get down and duddy, you can throw some barbecue sauce on that beach.
Speaker 3: Depending on the type of meat i'll funk with. I got some Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce in my fridge. That's delicious.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm a gonna try to smoke a biscuit Sunday. So up, But no, I was fuck, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, Uh, y'all are talking about the mayonnaise and everything. You want to put that on it, Lizzie, It's like you're trying to mimic everything about uh sucking Dick except Paul, and you're just getting the peak stuff on the top.
Speaker 11: What the hail man.
Speaker 3: Like it?
Speaker 2: God, I really want to hot talk for real.
Speaker 11: Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Christy guys, how goes?
Speaker 4: The weasel said? Fuck miracle whip? That ship is nasty. I'm not gonna say it's nasty.
Speaker 2: It's just it is a step below real mayonnaise. I grew up with it, so I can't say it's nasty.
Speaker 4: My mom put it on all.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is even a real thing for everybody else, but growing up, my mom used to always put mayonnaise on our grilled cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a move. That's what I don't prefer that, but for people that get down with it, it does take it to the next level because all it is whipped eggs, white egg whites and so like, you're basically making a layer of like fried egg on your grilled cheese. And I mean, come on now.
Speaker 2: Well Tony disagrees. He said, we haven't had real mayo for a century. It's all soybean oil.
Speaker 3: Now, unless you make it at home and you whip your own egg whites, that is the thing you could do.
Speaker 2: U god Is Love said, If it ain't Duke's mayo, it's shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I wait a minute, you don't fuck with a blue plate.
Speaker 2: I'm a Helman's kind of guy. Oh all right, Maybe it's because the dark Lord calls me to it.
Speaker 4: Uh furry, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 19: I said, I do manaise with my hot dog too, But I like dudes.
Speaker 9: Oh up, and sew it on it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. You like mayo on your hot dog, but you like dudes. Does mayo on your hot dog remind you of dudes?
Speaker 19: He's not a no of dukes?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I would say he's got kids. He's straight. He's a furry, but he's not gay.
Speaker 4: I mean, people can have kids and still be gay.
Speaker 19: I guess bisexual.
Speaker 2: But oh see, all.
Speaker 3: Right, it was not a pocket. Okay, So now the question, does a hot dog mayonnaise remind you of a dick?
Speaker 11: I'm out a dom Oh well still.
Speaker 19: So no, I'm that's weird question.
Speaker 12: I answer that.
Speaker 3: That's where we're drawing the line.
Speaker 2: It's weird here A characters we have on this show are fucking awesome. This dude, that's crazy. Joe said, fuck Mayo, get the vegamite on that hot dog. We don't have that in America.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking wheat spread and it tastes like liquefied wheat red eh like. You can find it at certain international stores in this country. You'll try it one time and you're gonna wonder why the fuck Australians love this shit and and eat it on every to the level that we put nutella on shit or peanut butter. That's a that's a pretty American thing, right, So many things would be better with a layer of peanut butter and all this. They put vegemite on it and it just tastes like liquefied overly wheat bread tasting spread.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter is an American thing. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Good luck finding peanut butter in Europe. I'll put it like that. You can find it, but you gotta know where the fuck to look.
Speaker 2: Dude missing out.
Speaker 3: They don't fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I do a little little peanut butter on some celery all day.
Speaker 3: They I mean I I don't fuck with peanut butter either. I prefer almond butter. Tony sashio butter. That shit goes hard.
Speaker 4: I haven't tried that.
Speaker 2: Tony said mustard is the best condiment, but I am German so biased. Sour kraut and rye bread are the ship too. I agree with that sentiment. I'm a big sour crowd fan. Really good for your gut health.
Speaker 3: I'm sure tastes delicious. Vinegar and cabbage just you, I like, just.
Speaker 2: Pour it in my mouth. I could just guzzle some sour krawd. Just salting cabbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just salting cabbage.
Speaker 12: Yeah that's all you need. That's all I got.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 3: I thought it was vinegar. It's just salted cabbage, just kind of left to its own juice.
Speaker 2: It probably has that vinegar taste because it's uh, what is it the same thing as kimbucho.
Speaker 4: Fermented? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's probably what gives it.
Speaker 3: That fits sour krawd fermented.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why it's good to your gut health.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. So what's the difference between it and kimchi? The spices you use.
Speaker 11: I've never had kimchi on some Germany and one from Asia.
Speaker 3: Well, Korean fermented cabbage, that's kimchi.
Speaker 4: I need to get on that then. If that's what's going.
Speaker 3: On, I've figured you would love that shit, especially as much as you love vinegary taste and kombucha and shit, I figured you'd be yeah, Fox with some you will love kombucha or kimchi. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'll try it. Salt and vinegar are the best chips out out there as well. Somebody come fight me on that one.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, I believe that Nacho doritos are the best chip out there.
Speaker 4: That's just me, you basic ass white bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm an American, sue me gohad spirit animal.
Speaker 4: I have imagined.
Speaker 2: I can imagine that yours is like free dos or funions or some shit right barbecue.
Speaker 11: Leise, how fucking dare both of you?
Speaker 9: Know? So?
Speaker 11: I think I might be the basic bitch here. Okay. I like the the torstitos and UH and salsa. That's the best.
Speaker 3: That's oh, chips and sausa goes hard as fuck. Let's be real here.
Speaker 2: What's even better is if you take those those tortilla chips and then you lay like a thick layer of shredded cheese on top. Pop that bitch in the microwave. Dude.
Speaker 4: That was my childhood favorite snack, and I.
Speaker 5: Saw, yeah, funny enough if you were. I got hot one night and I took around around pain like a deep one. I laid out the crescent rolls and rowed them, laid them out on the inside.
Speaker 11: It made a design on the inside.
Speaker 5: Then I took my hamburger meat I took, which was seasoned.
Speaker 11: I took my the cheese. I took the sauce.
Speaker 5: And the UH, the the case of dip. I poured it, I mixed and put it in it and I pulled it over. I made tak an actual taco pie out of that. So y'all should try it.
Speaker 2: You started that with I got high one night I feel like that's probably every night.
Speaker 4: Not judging because I, you know, do as well.
Speaker 5: But I I am one permanently all to dude. Like if I when I go to, like when I work out, go work and it's a hard ass day, Uh you, I don't even have to smoke that in that morning. What I downtimes out of tend I do. But if I will fucking sweat TC out my skin, I am one nobody infused.
Speaker 2: I believe that fun fact. Sam's actually not Asian. He's just high as fuck all the time.
Speaker 5: No, no, my my granddaddy can't proves I'm Asian.
Speaker 11: But yeah, no, I I got I had the Custo. Yeah I had the crust wolves. I already have a buy the French Sir very.
Speaker 4: Well, Uh Mario said us. Mexicans love mayo.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. We put it on the corn in a cup and regular is it elotes? I don't know what that.
Speaker 3: Is, what Mexican street corn?
Speaker 4: Oh is that what it's called? I love that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah elte Huh, I didn't know that it was called that. Yeah, that's butter all over it instead of mayo. But different strokes, different folks, Uh, skunky.
Speaker 4: With your hand raised, sir, What are.
Speaker 19: Your thoughts as you were talking out, like, just some good to eat my favorite thing good chicken strips, hitting rally ranch and two big beers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shit goes hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a dinner of champions right there, sir. Oh yeah, Spirit Animal said, spicy corn casserole is bomb.
Speaker 4: Throw the jalapenos in it.
Speaker 2: One think my ex mama could cook or one thing my ex mama could cook. Should call her for the recipe. No, my ex is mama, x is Mama.
Speaker 4: I got you, Yeah, dude, Nora said.
Speaker 2: Also, I wasn't ashamed to say my white ass used to eat ranch on lo main. Wow, that's a whole other level right there. That is extra another one of my favorite meals as a kid. And yes I was a fat kid. A fat kids just know how to eat, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean this is fair. They didn't get fat from just thinking about it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Ryan said that Stash is looking good, Spirit Animal, it's coming in thick. You turn into a real boy.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I can't get the bid, but I can go damn good points Stash, and I'm I'll go with a full on Billy Ray from the nineties soul patch fuck with if you want to.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, dud Going underneath that, Ryan asked, did you see the confirmed texts that Candice Owen released me Jacob and Turning Point confirmed their validity. I did. I literally saw that earlier, and the text messages themselves, those weren't like secrets. Those were things that were released to the police investigators because they didn't want any stone left unturned. The current head of Turning Point just left a statement talking about it, and uh, yeah, that doesn't grant any credence to anything else that is saying that, yes, he was becoming very critical of the war in Gaza, he was becoming very critical of Israel themselves, but he still supported Israel and wanted them to win. That's what the text messages read. So again, as far as who killed Charlie Kurr, I am not saying that there was no foreign actors in play, and I'm not even saying that Israel wasn't involved. I'm saying that I can't find any hardened evidence to make me really believe that as of this moment. And if we're going off of what Candace Owens is releasing, depending on the day, depends on what she's saying honestly, as a matter of fact, anybody wants to go look at it. Ruslan Kd He's a phenomenal Christian content career that I follow and he has been releasing videos at least once a week to try to go against what Candace is saying in certain regards and confirmed other things that Candace is saying. And he just released the statement about these things, and it's like, okay, So she was right about text messages and what they said, but she didn't talk about all of them. She played one quick clip of what was said, like from Charlie's mouth, but if she would have continued the same clip, it would have said so many other things that go against her narratives she still has. She hadn't read tracted the whole Polish beehive cult. That was like a random thing she threw out and then kind of like sidestepped. But whatever, the whole thing about Bridge Eaton and uh, the Macrone family coming after her that she says they're not suing her even though confirmed they are. It's yeah, she's she's in it for the clicks right now, y'all. She is click baiting hard as fuck. And I mean I used to have the utmost respect for her. I gotta say she's uh, she has taken a dip ever since Charlie got hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting to watch. Spirit Animals said that there is a there's a new Blair Witch Project coming out. It's called the Flair Witch Project Part.
Speaker 3: WHOA, Oh my god, Motel Hulk, No, no, that's flax.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh dude, Skunky said shit has fired tonight. Sorry, I was getting hot in the hey. Yeah. No, I don't expect you to ride with that all night, but it was cool seeing you in it. Joe said, just on McDonald's serving human meat, I discussed this with my girlfriend and she said, I've heard on TikTok that KFC uses human meat.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be a lot harder to pull off. Chicken meat does not look anything close to human. You'd get you'd have a lot easier time of replacing a red meat with it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you turn it into a paste, I imagine you can form it just about however you want.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe, but like logistically, if you were to take human meat, you'd have to drain all the blood out of it. You'd have to turn it into a pulp. And then even then, if even if you're trying to make some sort of a chicken nugget out of it, you would have to change the entire color scheme of it. Even drain of all blood's, it doesn't look the same, you know. I mean, humans are red blooded, therefore we have red meat. It's just different. Old Tree.
Speaker 2: There was that whole weird commercial about the the chicken tender or whatever, like what was it, like a man that was turned into a chicken tender that was dumping that was dumped into like a gravy river or some shit, mm hmm. And then yeah, I remember this meme that KFC posted. It literally was from a book I think it's a book or a pamphlet or something like that called Melanin People how to Eat and Devour their energy The White Luciferians Reveal their Secrets, edited by Bobby Hemmett.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that was from KFC.
Speaker 2: No, no, But KFC took that image and replaced the the fucking baby with a bucket of KFC chicken, which is wild melanin.
Speaker 3: So they're talking about eating black people and KFC took that and used it with a bucket of chicken.
Speaker 4: That's a real meme that KFC posted the.
Speaker 3: Jokes right themselves. Y'all, we're not gonna make them, but wow.
Speaker 4: It was not even jokes. It's like it could this.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go there, but this like them saying like this is I don't know, they're they're karmic way or some shit of releasing it out there. Hey, we told you that you were eating fucking human meat. You didn't believe it because you took it in meme form.
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, no, no, I mean the racist jokes like they write themselves with this. The book was titled how to Eat Melanated.
Speaker 4: People melanin people.
Speaker 3: It says, right, melanin is the thing that makes black people black. Yeah, I'm aware, and KFC the book anyway, moving on, moving on, I see where you're going moving We ain't going there, but KFC, shure the fuck did anyway?
Speaker 4: I find it pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: It's how to eat melanin people, but it looks like a white baby, So I don't know what the fuck is going on with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know these fucking posted recently. Dude, it's aware.
Speaker 4: I imagine you get put on a list if you purchase that book from Amazon.
Speaker 3: This is a sick world we live in, y'all. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I know you get put on this if you order mine comph you do.
Speaker 3: Indeed, that makes me want to buy it. One of our cult members swears that I need to read it, and I'm like, no, dude, I'm not fucking reading mind comp.
Speaker 11: Oh, funny enough.
Speaker 5: My Jewish teacher of history, he was the history teachers and everything he was Jewish.
Speaker 11: He had us read mine.
Speaker 3: Comb Well, you gotta know what the opposition's fucking with in order to combat them effectively.
Speaker 5: And he also pushed the Communist Manifesto pretty.
Speaker 3: Hard, which I believe that people should read so that you can understand the utopia that these people are trying to achieve, and then you'll realize why it is such a fever dream and why I can never, ever, ever ever actually be realized fast.
Speaker 5: He said animal Farm was a piece, was not how communism works, and he was glorifying marks.
Speaker 3: Uh, animal farm is how despotism works. But all communism turns into despotism. It's it all devolves into it. So yeah, go ahead, as uh this one.
Speaker 9: It's it's controversial because I don't know. I believe Zionism doesn't have anything to do with Israel itself. It's more about their influence in America, which is the land of Zion. Because if you look at the etymology of the word Zion and how it's used in the biblical sense, David in the beginning, it's a fourtified fortress and David King David takes rule over it. And so it's this theoretical idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mountain Zion is a place that they like walked up and took control over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean I just looked into this the other day. I can't quote anything, but I found it pretty interesting because I had the idea come to me without reading anything, and then I looked into the etymology of the world and where it was first used.
Speaker 3: I mean, the word was around before America was a place.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it's it's a very old word. But the movement became a political movement only within the last two hundred years.
Speaker 3: But that being said, everybody thinks that America is the new Babylon. We can't be Zion and Babylon at the same time. Not everybody, Okay, the same thing, right, the place that is going to be brought down to its knees that and no, no, no, not everyone, but a lot of people within the Biblical scholarly community believe that America is the new Babylon and we are acting as Sodom Ingamour once did and that's what's going to bring us to our downfall and all these things.
Speaker 2: That's probably think huh, that's probably something that Americans think.
Speaker 3: No, I said Biblical scholars, and a lot of them are from different countries, some of them are in America, yes, but I mean, yeah, if you look at it, by and large, Babylon at the time when that was being talked about, Babylon the Great, that was the greatest empire the world had ever seen up unto that point. If you look at America right now, we are the greatest empire of the world has ever seen up until this point. But I mean to that point. They also thought that Britain was Babylon the Great when it was the British Empire. And I mean it's gone through the it's ran the gambit, you know. But that's my point. We can't be Babylon and Sodom and Gomora and all these places that are about to fall under the weight of our own iniquity, and also be the quote unquote New Zion as well.
Speaker 9: Because all the same stories telling different aspects of why these places fell and why great empires fall, and so the New Testament is how the people of that nation can be freed from the qualms the iniquities of that nation which ruled over them.
Speaker 3: Zion and Babylon. Wait, it's like saying, like Heaven and Hell are the same thing, is just a matter of how you're looking at them, per Old and New Testament, like Zion is supposed to be the antithesis of Babylon and Sodom, that.
Speaker 9: They're all aspects of the same thing. We idealize a perfect state where we are a utopia. We idealize a utopia, and it's not about the external, it's about the internal. And that's the message of Christ. The kingdom is within you, not outside of you. We look at your kingdoms, is great empires, but truly it's us who are what's important within that kingdom.
Speaker 2: I love trying to say Ashton, but I will say, if you're speaking esoteric truth, it's.
Speaker 4: Going to fall on It's going to fall that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't know that that's where you're going. I thought you were talking about like a historic precedence thing, not a spiritual, esoteric understanding. My bad, I misunderstood the direction repeating itself.
Speaker 9: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, it always will, for sure. It's a tried and true formula. You know, skunky, go ahead, skunk, drunk as a skunk.
Speaker 19: Would it be bad if I said I read the Microcraft when I was my minecraft. I can't pronounce it correctly, I shared because I'm half German, but I know I read Hitler's book. I found an old bookstore when I was fifteen in the early nineties, and after two years it disappeared in my room. I think the dad took it and throw it away. But I was just curious, and I'm like you, I was trying to learn a lot of religions. I became spiritual through learning things and seeing things. I have a crazy ass bathroom. My sister's demonic worshiper. My dad's a Christian, my mom was a Catholic. And I'm spiritual. And I had a demon torturing me when I was like fifteen two, So I understand Jacob's thing. But I read that book and I've been judged for reading it, but they're crazy, man, that's.
Speaker 12: How you would want the world.
Speaker 19: So I'm kind of glad it was gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. The book is also really poorly written. Any person that like it will look into it because it was written by somebody who's not a writer. He was a field art student, and the majority of it he was talking about how Germany got to the point there at now and the Germany that he sees for the future, and it was basically the psycho babblings of a loser. I don't know house to say it like that.
Speaker 19: My family line fled from Germany and Poland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm glad they made their way to America and uh got on the winning side of history, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, well look it is about that time. Good cult member. Sorry we weren't able to hit all of the messages, but look, thank you guys so much for joining us tonight. It was a lot of fun. It got a little heated, it got a little loving. This is the way we like it. Baby. You don't like the heat, you stay out in the kitchen. That's just the way we've made this place spirit animal. Go ahead and give your send off my good sir.
Speaker 5: If you will, you'd have no test little web you want pleasant be the chaos from the Creek boys here.
Speaker 2: Good wow, Uh, go ahead, Jacob.
Speaker 3: If you would like to join us next week, good cult members, like Jonathan said, then come check us out on Patreon and join that Third Eye All the Way Open Tier. We do this every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and uh we have grown this into a pretty solid group. I don't know if you're paying attention, but we have representation from all different types of walks of life here. Some people agree with all of it, some people disagree with all of it. This is the time and place to have this open and honest conversation and discourse. So if you would like to jump into the conversation, go to linked in the description below, to patreon dot com and join the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier to join us next week. If you'd like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and they, go to the Lincoln in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark's gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Our economic system is not gonna stand forever. That is the way the math works. If you would like to get some silver and gold, some tangible assets that are going to increase in value regardless of what the economic system does, now is the time to buy Cocsilver dot com. That is the best place to get your start. Also, as well as we're giving all these shameless plugs, if you would like to experience real healing technology right now in your home, then go to in the link in the description to real Rife Technologies. Our homeboy, Matthew Rife. We've had them on the show a few times. We need to have him back on again. His great uncle, Royal Raymond Rife is the one that developed these sound frequency healing machines under the tutelage and under or with the help of Nikolai Tesla. He took the blueprints. He made them for your consumption right now. You can go to the link and fill out all of your information when you check out, use the promo code cult see ulst at checkout to get ten percent off your order and free shipping. Listen, don't just take our word for it, try it for yourself. There is a thirty day money bag, no questions, ask guarantee. And if you would like to feel with these healing free Quincy's can really do for you, now is the time to check it out Real Ripe Technologies dot com.
Speaker 2: Look. Also, if you like to get down in dirty like Skunky the Furry, then you need to come over and check out Adam and Eve dot com. Use the promo code cult and you'll get fifty percent off all of your entire order, ten free goodies, discrete shipping, free shipping right to your door. Nobody's ever gonna know that you just bought a giant furry mask for whatever you decide to happen in your fucking weird sex dungeon. No judgment whatsoever.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Adam and Eve has it all over there, so go and check it out. Really help support the show.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that Sam, did you have something else you wanted to say?
Speaker 5: Sir? Oh, I hope everybody has a good day, but I have to talk to you about something off off off.
Speaker 2: Very well, okay, sorry about that, but uh anyhow chicken sorry.
Speaker 3: Uh wait, yeah that threw me off my rhythm, My bad on that, but anyway, uh another way that you can support the show and let us know what you think about the conversations that we had this evening.
Speaker 2: Would be too Please.
Speaker 3: Hit the five stars, sit the shares of likes and cribs to comments, leave a post re review of shares with the friends of family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could have become potential court members. Ructoris to you, fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you gonna go check out metimistic jobs in the other show and getting the same level of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the k to night and come join each of.
Speaker 3: Us for our individual patrons that we hoped every Wednesday night a nine pm Central links to those during the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode.
Speaker 2: I'm the Cults of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathans.
Speaker 3: I'm jack Man.
Speaker 4: There's one very important, sure, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty per per cent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and eve dot com.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult