Speaker 1: You're going to hear a conversation now that is more rapid than any you have heard so far. In it, the speakers will be saying do to each other instead of zi. This is a familiar form that family members and close friends use with each other. It is not used with casual acquaintances. You will encounter more of this in speaking read essential German too yet ndi gutsu.
Speaker 2: Couldn't talk, erika, vigates good mia, niminish kut to abbatist phileisophie, yeah, fli vis.
Speaker 3: To ivien mina familiar voundd metus mir arwen faran nufa and.
Speaker 2: Patago ghana convohod farm yeah vari vien is vienna hein malsu, this time with the more formal zi couldn't talk picke en good, dank en mia v minish good, see abbett and fly Sophia.
Speaker 1: If you liked.
Speaker 3: Mine a familiar, won'd dodd me arwen faran nufa and pataga.
Speaker 4: Ghan convey heard a farm.
Speaker 1: Wisak man together of Deutch.
Speaker 4: Tu sammon.
Speaker 1: Wis a man nothing.
Speaker 5: Nichts michtsra If you gets the hat hat means has rang frau.
Speaker 1: If you get the hat.
Speaker 4: If you get Hamsi, if you get Hamsi.
Speaker 1: And I have one hundred marks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but mark an hundad.
Speaker 1: Say that you need ninety marks?
Speaker 4: Is prasis mark.
Speaker 1: Ask can you give me ninety marks?
Speaker 4: Kunzim Annoysish mark gabon Noysish mark.
Speaker 2: No, that's not possible, nine that's get nished.
Speaker 1: I would like to go away.
Speaker 3: Ishmerster vek farn becfarn ishmster vek farn.
Speaker 1: Say away.
Speaker 6: Vec vec h.
Speaker 1: Vec say only or just noir franksi z vohinsi far vo him where to ask her where she wants to.
Speaker 4: Go for in Mertenzi farm for in Mertenzi farn.
Speaker 1: Say just away.
Speaker 5: Noa vec.
Speaker 1: I would like to go away?
Speaker 6: Is mister vec farn vec farn.
Speaker 1: I would like to work.
Speaker 6: Ish moster abiden ikhmerst aburden.
Speaker 1: And I would like to go away, then be careful of the word order.
Speaker 6: Want is mister dan veg Faran.
Speaker 1: I would like to go away with my friends Midmine freunden.
Speaker 3: Ichmerste mit Mine, freunden veg Faran mid Mine and freunden imerst mit Mine and freunden Veg.
Speaker 1: Faran say, I would like to drive to Vienna.
Speaker 6: Veen ischmersten arwen Pharan, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to stay a few days in Vienna. Watch the word order.
Speaker 3: I moster einigitarg in ven BlimE, I moster inny gitag in ven BlimE.
Speaker 1: Frag Zi would you like to go away?
Speaker 6: Most zerek faren.
Speaker 1: Perhaps feel liked, feel liked, and you would you like to go away too?
Speaker 6: On the most zilrek Faran.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Is Klaubenicht.
Speaker 1: I am alone.
Speaker 4: Ishpin Alaina Alina, I have nothing.
Speaker 1: Chabanists, can you give me ninety five marks?
Speaker 2: Cananzim your friend for annoysis? Mark Gabon trindannointisch mark cananzim your friend for annoysis Mark Gabon?
Speaker 1: Here are one hundred marks?
Speaker 6: He isn't ainhund at Mark.
Speaker 4: Chader.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Vida Junzi was pedoited? Does do it?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 4: Boh be doited? Was pedited? Does was pedited?
Speaker 1: Does fangxi? Was peds pitt does the word s? We don't the does?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Sharda?
Speaker 6: What what.
Speaker 1: Zangxi of Deutsche? One word.
Speaker 4: Inind? What hind what.
Speaker 1: Zangxi? The word.
Speaker 4: Does what?
Speaker 1: Charter fragzy what does that mean? Baspeduta does, and valtan ze that is a German word.
Speaker 5: Does it?
Speaker 6: Andutsch what.
Speaker 1: Fragus is.
Speaker 2: Is does and Deutsch swat is does and Deutsch's what.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, iklaubushen iklaubushan what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Baspedutter does? Pedited? Pedited? What's pedoited?
Speaker 1: Does fr Are you American?
Speaker 6: Dincy americana?
Speaker 1: Yes, we are American?
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't americana? Viacint sint b a sint isn't americana?
Speaker 1: Say we are American?
Speaker 4: He isn't americana.
Speaker 1: The exact man word of Deutsch.
Speaker 4: What does?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Zangzi does? What shade.
Speaker 8: Shadder fangxi versed based zangzi, we.
Speaker 1: Are here, he isn't here? We have been here since a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Just listensus inside and partagon here, wes inside and partagon.
Speaker 1: Here since a couple of days. Vida bitter side and partagon.
Speaker 4: Side side.
Speaker 1: Side after side days becomes targan note the final end sound zangzi since a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Side and partagon.
Speaker 1: Targan we are here or we have been here?
Speaker 4: Be isn't here?
Speaker 1: Zagzi we have been here since a couple of days. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 4: Be since that partagon here?
Speaker 1: Since when.
Speaker 6: Side one, side one?
Speaker 1: How long have you been here?
Speaker 3: Vida hunzi bi langas inci shun here, bi langas in si shun here, belangas inci shun here.
Speaker 1: Note that in German you literally say how long are you already here? The z act man already.
Speaker 4: Shawn Shawn.
Speaker 1: Zagzi already here.
Speaker 4: Shawn here, Shawn here.
Speaker 1: Be frangzi, how long.
Speaker 4: Bilanga?
Speaker 1: How long have you been here? Remember to use sean.
Speaker 4: Belanging, since you shun here belonging, since you shon here.
Speaker 1: Frangzie, since when.
Speaker 4: Sidevan h.
Speaker 2: Side one, since a couple of days? Side I'm petagon, side I'm partagon.
Speaker 1: And how long are you staying?
Speaker 6: Won't be long? Ablimes belong ablimes.
Speaker 1: How long are you still staying?
Speaker 4: Be long?
Speaker 6: A BlimE yen?
Speaker 1: Are you staying long?
Speaker 6: Blimesy langa.
Speaker 1: Blimesy langa, No, only a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Nine nu and partaga, I don't have.
Speaker 1: Much time vida junior for time side.
Speaker 4: Dead side dead side.
Speaker 7: Weisact man, not much time niche field site, I don't have much time the carbon field side.
Speaker 1: We're staying only a couple of days.
Speaker 4: You're BlimE new and Partaga. You're BlimE new and partaga.
Speaker 1: Because while because we don't have much time, watch the a dorder.
Speaker 2: Five any treats side harbin wyve any treats side harbin.
Speaker 1: How long have you been here? Remember to use sean.
Speaker 6: Belang as in siashun here blang as in siashun here.
Speaker 2: Since a couple of days side and partagan.
Speaker 1: We fragzie Since when.
Speaker 6: Side one side one?
Speaker 1: Since when are you here? Use shan.
Speaker 6: Side one's incision here side one.
Speaker 1: Since eight days?
Speaker 2: Side achtargan targan side achtargon.
Speaker 1: Now say that's not much?
Speaker 6: Does it sneak fear.
Speaker 1: We would like to stay.
Speaker 4: Your meerchten bleiben.
Speaker 1: We have been here since seven days.
Speaker 4: Because since that's even targan here stephen targeting.
Speaker 1: We don't have much time.
Speaker 4: You harm many treat side, You harm many treatside.
Speaker 1: We can't stay.
Speaker 4: You culdnished biban, you culinished biban.
Speaker 1: We have no time?
Speaker 4: You have kind of say it shadder buss bused?
Speaker 1: Does the word shada.
Speaker 4: Does watch sharda.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means?
Speaker 6: Is visassedoided I visns pedded.
Speaker 1: Zangzi not much time.
Speaker 6: Nicht fude side nicht fude side.
Speaker 1: Try to say no time.
Speaker 4: Kind of side, kind of side zangzi.
Speaker 1: We would like to stay.
Speaker 4: Your morten bliben.
Speaker 1: Zangzi. We would like to stay in Germany, your merchen in Deutschle. But we don't have enough time.
Speaker 2: About your hamnic canuk sade about your hamnich canuk saite.
Speaker 1: Rang the inside one esson. Here is rang the in side one esson. Here is.
Speaker 6: Side one's incision here, side one's incision.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Tell her you've been here since three days.
Speaker 4: It's been that right Hagen here, side right Hagan.
Speaker 1: Rang. The of airline is.
Speaker 6: Sinci alaina.
Speaker 1: No, I'm here with my wife. Watch the word order.
Speaker 4: Nine. He's been with mana frau here nine. He's been with mana frau. Here.
Speaker 1: We're here together. Watch the word order.
Speaker 4: Is in sosamon. Here is in Sosamon.
Speaker 6: Here shader.
Speaker 1: Brazi, vasaspedoited, iaspedoited. Does the word shada.
Speaker 4: Does watch sharda?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Us pedoited?
Speaker 1: Does that means? Oh darn too bad?
Speaker 6: Dos pedoited?
Speaker 1: Oh darn too bad?
Speaker 4: Ah, it's a shorder.
Speaker 1: This is the end of Unit twenty eight.