Speaker 1: E g.
Speaker 2: Morning Shows page number one for hip hop and R and B.
Speaker 3: You can enit a win right now if you want to give us your best dad joke and you could win front row tickets to see Mike Epps and everybody on this Wee then One's comedy tour that's coming to the Bay. So best dad joke free. iHeartRadio app. Hold the microphone button down, tell it to us. You could get picked over there on the app to be a winner be front row.
Speaker 4: I know some of y'all over there have been working on them dry ass jokes all week. I know you got something to leave us.
Speaker 5: All right, what's going on the news bearers?
Speaker 4: Sign a g Let me get one of those good collaps. We got to talk about VTA man, because it's week two of this workers strike out there for the Valley Transit System. Now we do know those you know, bus drivers and light row drivers hit the pick lines last week because they said.
Speaker 5: They needed a rate increase and they had an.
Speaker 4: Issue once the contract ended with getting VTA Taxi come to the bargaining table. Well, BTA pretty much standing on business and right about now they're really scared because in Nvidia Gpu Technology Company a conference is going on down there in the South Bay this week. Over twenty five thousand folks are expected to be there. Also another conference happening in downtown San Jose along with cinema and films. So a lot of folks like, well, are they gonna be able to go ahead and get this scene together. The VTA's answer was not, Oh yeah, let's come to the bargaining table. They decided to write a letter to Governor Gavin Newsom. Yes, and for some reason I guess they thought this is the best way to go. But folks like, now, I mean, we're definitely not coming to the bargaining table.
Speaker 2: We'll end up with lift I guess ors uber or something, so it'll cost us a bit more.
Speaker 5: To get up and back.
Speaker 6: The short road would be come to the table, we don't need to go to the governor.
Speaker 4: A lot of folks were thinking that, but you know, we'll see how it goes. Basically, they were basically, you know, asking going to newsm Hey tell these folks that get to get their buzz back to work in are in breach of contract. It's looking ugly in the South Bay. Got big news for your clap. Two times we all were hoping that the state was not gonna approve this state farm twenty two percent. They were trying to go ahead and made happen, but unfortunately, looks like the state has sold us out. Officially, the California insurance regulators did approve that race. The insurance giant was just like, hey man, we need this rate hike, and a lot of folks like was not because you guys don't have enough money to take care of folks who were, you know, part of the devastation down there in LA because of these LA fires.
Speaker 5: A lot of that is because y'all just want to pocket the cash.
Speaker 1: Their request for rate increase is not necessarily to cover the Los Angeles fires. It's because they want to improve their financial condition. Rates are supposed to be based on whether you need the money to pay claims, to pay expenses, and to earn a reagionable profit.
Speaker 4: Trash got big news player clapped three times. Well it happened again, and I was not one of the lucky winners out here in the Bay area.
Speaker 5: We have two a lot of winners that just hit they said.
Speaker 4: For California's total over the last week ended up collecting over five and a half million dollars in prizes. One folk one person ended up winning a million bucks right out here in Rohona Park.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my guy, Wile Loupe Guetto.
Speaker 4: Apparently some was like, hey, no, you hit fro you hit for a million on that dad, So shout out to my guy who ended up hitting hard. And my man host and sus out in San Jose bought a ten dollars scratcher out there, my man.
Speaker 5: Ended up winning a million bucks.
Speaker 4: If you're like, well, I still got those lotto dreams, hopefully they come for me today the powerball payout. Okay, you ready for this jackpot three hundred and ninety eight million dollars cash value one hundred and eighty five point seven So hopefully somebody out here in the Bay Area will be able to go ahead and get the winnings.
Speaker 5: Gosh, just let it be me one day.
Speaker 3: God Ni, that's your nose. You know, we got crush on you coming up in a second seven fifteen. Every morning we are getting people together. Yes, that's my determination. Anyway, it doesn't always work, or we hear out what you got going on spot relationships really every day. You can check the podcast over there on the Free iHeart Radio app. But today Eric's like, man, I just want to give some love to my girl one.
Speaker 5: She's going through it too.
Speaker 3: We're in a period of our life where we got to celebrate man and see the positive, and so we're gonna give him the platform today so he could do all of that with us.
Speaker 5: No, I'm curious that she getting a new job. I mean, they move it in together.
Speaker 3: The possibilities are endless. So let your mind go and then we'll let Eric talk about it coming up next.
Speaker 5: But crush on you signag.
Speaker 3: Money show on Cameo.
Speaker 5: Straight six.
Speaker 3: Clown of the Day taking into San Francisco to a tow truck company owner who apparently could not handle the heat from the competition out there.
Speaker 4: Jose By, theo of specialty toeing out here in San Francisco apparently has now been scooped up by the fans.
Speaker 5: Desnagy. This fool is really out here blowing up.
Speaker 4: And lighting fire to these other toe trucks who are competing with his company.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that you are playing with other people's livelihood? Like, I don't really know. I'm not an expert on how toe truck driving works. I mean they call companies. Maybe you just got to kind of lurk around and see if somebody. I don't know how it exactly works, but my guess is what's the name?
Speaker 5: O Ze?
Speaker 3: Say you weren't on your job correctly both and it doesn't require you going to put your whole life on the line, because now you're in trouble with the Feds to knock out the competition, and people are hurt over this is.
Speaker 7: Sad and just thinking how how we're going to start again. I will say it's only competition. I mean, I got nobody that might did anything wrong with them. I don't know any ripple. I don't do anything like that, so I don't have anybody that might hate me that back to went to three different locations and do the job.
Speaker 3: So this cat was in San Francisco doing damage, went all the way out to East Polo Walton to do some more damage. And now the Feds are like, look, we're going to confiscate everything. Your business is shut down. You got some serious charges coming for you. Looking at it at least twenty years and how much money two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in five say, was it worth it?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Clown, a clown guy and a clown sort for clowns all day. Clown man, you're a clown.
Speaker 3: Make good decisions today, folks. Okay, that's clown. We got what's good in the bay coming up for your Monday and just a little bit. And if you are a super Mario Brothers fan of your kids, are I know what y'all got.
Speaker 5: Nintendo's in the house.
Speaker 3: A big announcement was made right here that's coming to San Francisco and a sweet stakes to win big prizes too.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is gonna be humongous for all my folks out there who might want to go ahead and hit a nice little getaway for free.
Speaker 5: Pluso Mario coming.
Speaker 3: To It's my rio. We'll tell you more about it. For what's good in the Bay, please hit us up. Use that talkback feature on the free iHeartRadio app. Hold the microphone button down, leave us a message like this one. This is Angel from Premont, California, and I listening to you guys every morning. You guys are awesome and I get a kick out of y'all.
Speaker 2: And keep up the great work.
Speaker 5: Let me know what's good in the bad vibes.
Speaker 3: Only spread some good News.
Speaker 2: Bege number one for hip hop and CARNB six point one knight.
Speaker 3: It's time to talk about what's good in the Bay Signagi Money Show on came El as you go, sign of What's up?
Speaker 5: Hey, g biz here Hello.
Speaker 3: A huge Nintendo store is coming to downtown San Francisco at Union Square. Man, the people who are control of rebuilding that area are super excited. Also, I know all you gamers are ready to jump on into this. And there's a sweepstakes where you're gonna win, you know, a huge gift card and everything for the store to do some shopping.
Speaker 4: Pretty dope too, signage. Folks will get three nights out here in San Francisco, four days in the lovely Bay area. Plus yes, you get the mob all through the store and check things out, But you gotta go to my dot Nintendo dot com.
Speaker 5: The end of the win.
Speaker 3: Now again, it's not happening until May, but they're already taking entries over there, and you can earn your Nintendo points over there on that website to spend inside the store. They're gonna have it all set up for gamers to chill and play and see all the brand new products. They're not leaking out everything that the store is gonna have. They want to keep it hushed hushed till the grand opening, but the people that run Union Square are super excited about filling this space.
Speaker 6: That corner location is actually really really large. It goes downstairs. It's a huge footprint, and they're gonna be able to showcase a number of wonderful things merchandise, you know, all things related to kind of gaming and the good stuff. There's ways it's completely reshape Union Square and actually meet.
Speaker 3: The moment Nintendo fans may is gonna be a big turn up for you out here in San Francisco. That's definitely what's good in the Bay. We got big news coming back at seven ten. What's up Biz, you know, Sonagie.
Speaker 4: We're going into week two of this VTA transit workers strike out there in the South Bay, and instead of coming to sit down at the bargaining table over the weekend, the VTA powers that be decided to reach out, So Governor Newsome, we're gonna get into that here at sevent ten.
Speaker 2: Big News. This is next.
Speaker 3: It's seven ten Morning Show, one to six point one km out