Speaker 1: Good morning. It is Tuesday, November twelfth, right and round eight fifteen am Mountain Standard time seven fifteen for those of you out on the Pacific time zone, and that would be nine to fifteen Central and ten fifteen Eastern. So it's a little different now because of everyone else following Daylight saving his time except for us. And this is the only time I could do it. I can't go later in the day because there's just too much to do all the time. So thank you for adjusting or watching after the fact or whatever. I appreciate it. Also appreciate. Once again, I want to thank everybody who supports the show in the very many ways that you do, watching, following sharing, being part of the Telegram group supporting the gifts, and that allowed me to get the computer, and you know, doing other things like signing up for doctor Glynnen's membership, you know, getting stuff from Azure well using the coupon code BB five and using ball Busters fifteen on doctor Manto's new site. And I think I've shown all of you that already, but he has a new site and it's right here. So this is the video I was going to play some footage I pulled off of my co pro yesterday. Took up all the filespace on my phone just to put it on the app. That's crazy. So you hit the show more button drags it down. You'll see the doctor Peter Glynnen thing here on the very top. Nominate doctor Peter g Lidden here and that's for you can do this with doctor Manza as well. And that's the MAHA thing for the Department of Health and Human Services right and oh, I guess it's under twice. I just didn't realize it was a underneath his name. So I did have it on there, I just didn't have it on the top. Good to know, all right, So scrolling down, scrolling down, scrolling down, there's the Patreon right there. I know there's a lot of commercials in the podcast version. They upped the ante and dropped a whole bunch ever since we were approaching the election and all them. I'm sure all the ads are awful. So the Patreon is here. I have no control over what they post and what their beliefs that they're expressing are, so don't shoot to me for that over on the you know, podcast providers. But here on my website there's a direct link there where you can just click that and then you don't need to keep on code anymore. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: Click that.
Speaker 1: And you're in his store. Then the way you see the energy I dying as well, which is much cheaper than it used to be. That's awesome. Okay, there you go, and I added the try blue here and you should pop up when you do this. You should have a little thing pop up here that says click here to copy for seventeen percent off. For whatever reason mine, I think the cookies or something like that is not doing it. It's redirecting to hear. But that's the direct link. If you click it, it should it should pop it up. And then like I said before, there's the as you're well, you just click it. That's the code right there, and then doctor Peter Glinton and I put the code right here. So yeah, I'm very happy that I was able to accomplish the computer build. Again, I haven't haven't gone any further with it yet. Had a couple questions about bios, whether or not it had to be a bootiful bootable flash drive. It doesn't need to be, so I think the flash drive that I used yesterday is fine, or the day before. I don't remember when I did, and I just have to be more confident about what I did because I don't want to plug it in. There's a couple of questions I have as far as the whole you know, goings on of that. Anyway, once if I get bios open, then I'm gonna be like staring blankly, like, Okay, what do I have to set adjust and do whatever for the but the particulars of the components of this and and then drivers installation and then us. I'm not saying that's in that order or not, but yeah, so there you have it. We're gonna start with the video today, thinking it should still be that I don't have to put the audio on, but if you're out there, let me know. I shouldn't have to for telegram. I should just come straight through the mic or through that set. How many people are here right now?
Speaker 2: Not bad? Not bad?
Speaker 1: We're kicking it over a kick we are.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I I'm very happy with this kick thing, probably mostly because it's not Twitter. But let me show you real quick. I'm not gonna have the audio and I'm just gonna show you the thing. So Kick dot com Ballbusters videos, right you could. And it's almost like an exact real time here too, so that's kind of cool. There you go, and there it is. Woodn't whole follower, No big deal. This guy has four hundred and fifty five thousand subscribers or followers on what's his name rumble. Here you go and he has forty one thousand here. So I mean it's smaller site, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks. It looks really nice in my opinion. So there's that. So I found this site. It's your favorite celebrity Jewish. How funny is that? Who'd you better? Search LLC dot com And no, apparently Chivvy Chase is not. And I was like, because I was curious because the Friars Club and the Friars were established by boys that you know, he was roasted there, and I made it choked. This was like over a decade ago, because you know, Chevy Chase is a comedian and all that. When he was when he was notified that he would be getting roasted by the Friars Club, his first question was, I'm Jewish, Yeah, but he's not. Apparently I thought he was. Okay, So we'll start with this video it was shared by probably Poka. Wasn't likely Poka does that. I'm gonna say it was, yes, it was, yes, and there's a couple of issues with it, but I'm gonna talk about some other things too. It's gonna we're we're laying the foundation for we're about to talk about today. And I'm reading that Michael Ssayrian book about druids and I was cross preferencing it with another book, which I believe is called Vale of Isis, but it's all garbled, so I don't know who the author is, and it's not it's not Bolovatski. It's not the same thing. It's something different. But yeah, so they're taking it from a different angle, much earlier book and Cesarean it seems to like have a disconnect saying everything had started in Ireland and Celtic and Britain, and I'm like, not really. The Northmen came down and populated those areas, so whatever they whatever culture and ideas they came with, were the predominant before their influences occurred. So it's not so much that it started there, you know, it's was trans supported there from some of ourselves, making that place the primary source, but whatever, I think he's Irish, so of course everything's gonna be Irish, right. It's a it's a thing people do. We'll get into that today. If you're wondering why it seemed like a little bit not as energy driven today. It's just I was looking at some of the old home videos that I did with the GoPro on vacation, and like, my daughter and I are making pizza, and I think, I just I need to mellow out because I don't mean to come across the way I do. But when I watch myself after the fact, and dad being a dad doesn't need to be that intense. And even though there was a correction that needed to be made, I could have done it in a lot nicer way verbally obviously not with never never with these but it's just it maybe it made me really understand that I have some things to work on. So I'm not a I'm a sinner. Everybody I'm not. I'm not a good person. So the thing that matters the most is that I'm a good father that leaves good memories, so I don't want to taint them ever by even though when you have to correct, there's a way to do it and granted, very resistant child, so sometimes the emphasis needs to be applied, but I just didn't. I also should be asking questions first before assuming that I know the intent behind and it was because usually it's very it's very innocent. So I understand that now, and and I understand that I'm not doing it as bad as good as well as I could be. So that's making me a little bit, you know, more humble than having humility right now. So I just that's why where my head's at right now. I'm part of the problem is me, not just Rebecca and the way she manipulates, but part of the problem is me, maybe because of other things that lead up to that or whatever, the threshold and the situation. But I don't need to be part of the problem. And having noticed that, I think it means I can hopefully be better. And I'm gonna because it's important, all right. That being said, let's get into this and again, hopefully this just plays, but I'll be monitoring on I guess my phone the chat to get the verification that you guys can hear it. Let me go ahead and put that on real quick, rum boom, all right, So so weird, how they don't show the chat like it's blank on the phone, but I can see, you know, there's stuff in there. All right, so let's go ahead and watch this real quick. Like I said, it's not perfect, but there's some information in here that this is going to be useful for today's presentation. All right, let me know if you're hear it. Please.
Speaker 3: Ironism is indeed the philosophy or the movement of people who want to establish a new.
Speaker 1: How are you doing here? I know there's a delay, probably a significant one in fact. What happened there? It just does things. I swear to try that again. You can't even move your mouth, and something about ruling it. It's just it's weird. Ah yah sat it again? Yes, you can hear us something.
Speaker 3: Meanism is indeed the philosophy or the movement of people who want to establish a new Israel as the center of a one world government. In order to accomplish their goal, they however, had to do one very important thing. They needed the support of the worldwide Christian community. They needed the churches on their side. So in the nineteenth century, before Israel was founded, the Roychalds worked closely with several people in Christianity. They attracted a man called Cyrus Schofield.
Speaker 1: He was he seemed to jump over Darby. Darby was part of the problem, the whole movement that this all came from. This christian Zionism was implemented through the converts of Frankism into Christianity twenty six thousand, including Jacob Prink himself baptized, and these Brethrens that grew up out of it. Darby was one of those people, maybe even completely unaware of the roots of it, but still instilled with their philosophy, which he carried on with the Exclusive Brethren. And then you have Scofield coming out with this, you know, his little notes to tell you how to read everything.
Speaker 3: Convicted criminal lawyer, an expert in fraud and forgery.
Speaker 4: He was asked to.
Speaker 3: Create a new Bible, the Schofield Study Bible.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like the perfect guy to write something like that, right once you get into the Council and I see it and see how that was put together, and oh yeah, since we're on the topic, let me go ahead and just go ahead and be this to you just so we're just so we're all clear. Yes, the first priests of Constantine's Christianity were at largely converted Jews. So when you say, well, no, the Jews were being you know, whatever you want to call it. Uh, they were prejudiced against them in Rome. Well it's because the power players were already under the new garb of Christianity and therefore that's what happened. But it's still controlled by a core of these cryptos at the very heart of Christianity. So if you're ever asking yourself, where's the connection, because they seem to hate each other, Well, it's because they built the goddamn thing, right, they wrote the books, they built the thing. And what's Rome involved in it? Well, here you go, I mean, how is it? How is it all connected? And how is this also the way the Rothschilds operate. Because the Rothschild's or either Knights of Malta or highly acclaimed with the star of the Cross of Saint Sylvester by the Holy See, whom the Rothschilds also bailed out two separate times, and in today's dollars it would be in the mega billions. So why did they do that? Did they buy it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I think they're in service to Rome, as like the property managers of the world of State, because this is still their pet project, you see what I mean. So this is always the manipulation. Manipulate from one end, controlled out on the other side, and throw in Muslim for some for some randomness. Right, So when you don't, when you don't want to take the heat from this side or that side, you can always point out the third one. All right, So it says constantinees Christianity. Uh yeah, the first priests of Constantine's Christianity were largely converted Jews, as the earliest Christian converts were primarily Jewish, and the religion initially spread within Jewish communities before expanding to Gentiles nations, meaning the early leadership of Christian Church would have consisted mainly of Jewish converts to Christianity. And they're saying that this is and I don't buy this part. Christianity began as a Jewish sect, with the first followers Jesus being Jewish. I don't buy that. That's that's I don't think that's true. I don't I have my doubts about when he was even born and how long ago it truly was, if it was even a thing at all. When Constantine legalized Christianity. Many of the early Christian leaders were likely Jewish con verds who had but this is what they did. They saw an opportunity for more power and control, dropped the dropped with the with they espoused, and then went right, just like what they did with a Saboten Frankism. It's like, as soon as they feel okay, we can stand behind this leader, Meshack whatever, fifty of them went Sabatai. And the only reason why the rabbinical crowd was opposed to Sabotai not because they saw them as a Satanic radical sect or whatever. It's because it was it was a threat to their power. Same thing with Frankism. It's not because of the morality of Francism, because that's all found in the Talmud. It's all found in the Zohar prior to Luria's Kabbala, right. I think it was Moses bent Leon or whatever de Leon or whatever for the most part in the in the Zohar. But it's it's all the same lack of principles, lack of morality found in all this stuff, drinking blood, child sacrifice, wife swapping, passing your children around, ritual abuse, all kinds of horrific things, murder, poisoning, all the all the fun characteristics of jesuit too oddly enough. And it's not that they oppose them for being in direct conflict with what they were already doing themselves as rabbis. It's just that they felt this to be a division of their power, weakening their their influence, and that's why they opposed Frankism. And then they play it out in the in the history like, no, we those guys are the bad guys. No, it's it's just because they want to consolidate the power themselves. It's not because they have anything against those principles, because they weren't new. They were doing that already. It was just because of that separation there where they weren't they weren't the ones being, you know, turn to for every goddamn thing. The Cahol the Sanhedrin saw that as a threat. And that's all it is. It's not nothing else about that. Look, when I talked about the care writes yesterday, they completely reject, so they say, to completely reject rabbinical interpretations of the Torah. Now again, that book and by itself is bad enough the way it was written when it comes to us and what they want to do with Amelek. But all the other crap about the toalmwood, with the three year olds and all this stuff, they reject all that. So does that make them better? Maybe morally superior? Probably?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So then it says conversion of the Christianyon constantly legalized Christianity. Many of the early Christian leaders were likely Jewish converts who had already been practicing the faith for generations. Now let's go to this part. It says, And because I was reading another book the other day and they're like, Constantine wasn't even the guy. So let me read this to you. Yes, Emperor Theodosius the First adopted Christianity as the official religion of the Roman Empire, while Emperor Constantine they call him the Great roll my eyes, adopted Christianity as his favored cult. And this is where you get all that paganism in it too, Right, this sunlt crap mithraism instilled upon it doesn't mean that that's why, doesn't mean that the how am I supposed to say? This doesn't mean that? Wasn't They used it as an archetype, which made have diminished the reality. If there was a real guy named Jesus to fit the mold in the New Testament, right, But that doesn't necessarily mean that Jesus was a construct of set. It's just that they gave him those attributes because it would number one, it would be relatable to a lot more people, and adopted more easily, because then, oh, Mithra Jesus. You know, Mithraism was only for the elite anyway, but there are a lot of the even let's put it this way, even going back to the Scythians, a more pure sun veneration came from them. They venerated the sun. They didn't worship it. They knew of a god, a single one, and the son was a representation of his power in his life, giving attributes. So they venerated the sun as a symbol of a god, a god single, and they didn't sacrifice animals, people, or any of that crap until they started getting mixed up with these people who helped develop Christianity many years later. But when they were encountering them in summer, when they were encountering them everywhere else, even the Druids changed form. So at one point they weren't doing all this horrific shit and then the corruption of this priest craft that's been around for whoever knows how long, and how did they ever come up with this idea of magic in the first place. All questions to be answered. What do they know about the salt circle? How did they know how to conjure? Where did they get learned all this information? How did that practice develop? And why so long ago? And why still now? If there was nothing to it, obviously there's something to it. Otherwise they wouldn't do it anymore. They would find another way to do something sick and get some kind of power from a different realm or energy or whatever. So there's a common element here and it's filtered through many every encounter. So we have to look at it because this is important before we start going off and saying the Kilts Gaelic bad. They killed people and they you know, they were very very H's kind of like what the Sanhedrid does, kind of like what the Muslims did was they would have people spies in their daily life, making sure that people were behaving in a certain way, otherwise it would be held at pay. And when did that happen? And how did the people who once were a pure sun cult of not murdering people for their practice become entrenched in this you know, bloody, bloody practice, and it's because of magic and the the seduction of it. These people started like a parasite or somebody who's now cursed and has to then behave in a different way to feed the beast, which is something that's also potential. They started changing their ways and you can even read through this. This is why the Frisians talked about how their cousins from north, southeast and west they had problems with. They had problems with the fins, They had problems with all kinds of their own like ethnic, hereditary background. When they would encounter them and they would steal their children, and the magi would steal their children. All these priest crafts would which is basically one would terrorize them and steal their children, sometimes to do horrible things too, sometimes to groom and then send back into the community to influence others. And that's so with the order, Linda book is actually really important because you see the difference and you see what the corruption occurred, and you see how it did, and that's why it's it's important to see that and try to figure out why and how and what is this? What is this saturn cult and how does it apply to this pagan sun ritual cult right of the of the moments of the Persians? And how did that develop from a once less murderous, less inhumane practice. And it's because of the influence of a certain group of sorcerers who enticed others. Once there were a moon colt and they were a saturn cult, and that got blended into the sun colt and kind of co opted into this thing that now everybody just points at this and say that's pagan sun worship. Well, it's at the very root of it. They were just picking an object that's pretty pretty, you know, obvious in the sky. The most powerful thing that we can imagine, you know, from that perspective in that position is looking up in sun giving life, giving of itself to produce life. And there was, you know, a single god belief there. So how is that any different than a benevolent creator? And how is that any different than what we what we perceived Christianity to be about. But the thing in the middle there is what corrupt coutrupts everything, right, So it says around three twelve Constantine adopted Christianity as his preferred cult. He may have been influenced by his mother Helena, Huh Helena, Hurricane Helena and the declare and he declared himself a Christian after issuing the Edict of Milan. Remember he's responsible for the Nicean consul that he stood over the shoulder of everybody. Remember a group of converted Jews, right, even though that's not really a term. It's basically a mixed multitude of uh criminals and sorcerers that then became a race because they said so, right, even though they all have different backgrounds. And when you go to that study that shows that ninety percent of the people living in Israel don't have any quote unquote Semitic blood in the DNA test, I don't know how they did they do that off of a small test sample. How did they test nine all one hundred percent of the people. And it's there's a lot of questions there, but that's what they're rolling with. That it's the official story that they're giving putting out and that's from the the media that you know is supportive of that thing. So for them to put it out there, it's kind of interesting. So Theodosious the first in three eighty, So around three twelve Constantine adopted Christianity as a preferred cult. Theodolticious in three eighty issued the Edith of Thessalonica, making Niceene Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire. The Adocius is credited with presiding over the beginning of the end of paganism and a triumph of Christianity. It wouldn't have happened without powerful people, right, It would have likely fizzled out and been an anomaly on the mark, a blip. So there's some things in here. I also wanted to mention specifically about Constantine. I'm trying to find it. I took a bunch of snapshots yesterday. Oh there's some stuff about the word Christos in here too, that's kind of interesting. Hopefully we'll get to it one of these episodes, all right, So let's look at.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Says this is a different book. The Druids possessed remarkable powers and immunities, like the Levites, the Hebrews, and the Egyptian priests. They were exempted from taxes and from military service. They also annually elected the magistrates of cities. They educated all children of whatever station, not permitting their parents to receive them till they were fourteen years of age. The state or the priestcraft owned your children. They see how they're trying to go back to that utilizing the state. Thus, the druids were regarded as the real fathers of the people, regardless if they wanted to be the children of those priests or not. The terrible priests formed the councils of the state and declared peace or war as they pleased. Now what they don't make a distinction of here is whether or not that we're talking about the original quote unquote Druids that they wiped away the history of or they're talking about the later Druids that just donned the same persona, just like they did with the Phoenicians. The Phoenicians once were one people than they were more of this tribe, but they just call them Phoenicians and they blur the line. So you think that Phoenicians were all about sacrifice and this and that, and they were corrupted to that degree later on, but initially no, These terrible priests formed the councils of the state and declared peace or war as they pleased. Sounds familiar. The poor slave whom they seated on the throne. Listen to this, theo think about e a pak, think about who really owns this country and how it's top Now listen to this, and declared peace of war as they please the poor slave whom they seated on a throne, and whom they permitted to wear the robes more gorgeous even than their own. As surrounded, was surrounded by his noblemen, but by the druids, their advisors, the ones keeping a tab on them, right, the secret Service. So if you fall, come out of line, yeah, maybe we don't fall, maybe we don't protect it that day, or maybe we do something to you. He was a prisoner in his court, and his jailers were inexorable, for they were. The priests found that very interesting. There was a chief druid to advise him, a bard to sing to him, a senecai or a counselor to register his action in the Greek character, and a physician to attend to his health and to cure or kill him as they as the state required, all the priests of Britain, and all the physicians, all the judges and all the learned men, all the pleaders and courts of law, and the musicians belonged to the order of the Druids. We've seen any patterns here. Let us now consider these orders under their respective denominations the deroid, derwid guarred in ovid, and under their their separate vocations as philosophers, musicians and priests. There's there can be This is what they say. There can be no doubt that they were profoundly learned for ordinary purposes of writing and in keeping of their account on the Alexandrian method. They use the ancient Greek character of which Cadmus, one of their phoenicians, and to imagines a druid were said to have been the inventors and to have impourted into Greece. Let's see. Now we'll go to the next one. Oh, here's here's an interesting one too. Because they were the physicians, right, this sounds very familiar. They were more anxious to prevent, and that could be a false a falsehood, right, because how do you prevent disease? You keep yourself healthy by neutrifying yourself. Right, don't don't have load up and talk with toxins. Simple enough, try to avoid poison and being shot with an arrow or otherwise, it says there were more anxious. They were more anxious to prevent disease than to cure them. Is that not an allopathy? And their their prevention is all fraud to get to the poison in you? And issued many maxims relating to the care of the body, as wise as those which appertained to the soul were divine. Of these I will get. So that's interesting when you understand intent, because it is the proper method prevent it by being healthy in the first place and knowing what that means. But when you have ill intent, it's a little different. In later times, the Irish, who believe they are descendants from David obtained and European it should be a area in European fame for their skill in the making of this instrument. Dante mentions the circumstances, and the harp is still a mint mark upon Irish coin. The Bards, from what they what we can learn of them, either debased there art or calum to calumny nor to adulation, but were in every way as worthy of the admiration as those profound philosophers whom Yeah, that one wasn't the one I wanted to read but we're getting a we're getting an idea here, right, and then we're looking at cubes, stones, Saturn and other interesting little tidbits here. Mercury, Apollo, Neptune, and Hercules were worshiped under the form of a square stone. Hercules was never supposed to be deified. That was potentially a real person in way back area in slash sythy at times that was carried over into Greek mythology, and by that time deified were half deified, if you will. A large blackstone was the emblem of Buddha among the Hindus and of Manathus Siries in Arabia. The Paphians worshiped their venus under the form of a white pyramid, the Thebans their bacchus under that of a pillar, the Scandinavians their Odin under that of a cube, the Siamese their uh somanac somanac od semanacodom. I guess it's just hyphenated under the black pyramid. We talked about the Israelites and the Druids. The word sacrifice means offering of the cake, and there can be no doubt out that those thin broadcakes of the ancient Britons which with a libation of flour, milk, eggs and herbs or milk dew. Milk dew and acorns are still superstitiously offered in the North of Britain. Formed the usual sacrifice. They also offer the bore, and it is not improbable that the hair hand goose, which they were forbidden to eat. Just interesting stuff, just things that I will touch back on later, just to have in their memory for the moment. What is happening here? Okay, let's watch this again. I just moved the freaking mouse. That's all I freaking did.
Speaker 3: Ironism is indeed the philosophy or the movements of people who want to establish a new Israel as the center of a one borld government. In order to accomplish their goal, they however, had to do one very important thing. They needed the support of the worldwide Christian community.
Speaker 4: They needed the churches on their side.
Speaker 3: So in the nineteenth century, before Israel was founded, the Rothschilds worked closely with several people in Christianity.
Speaker 4: They attracted a man called Cyrus Schofield.
Speaker 3: He was a convicted criminal lawyer an expert in fraud and forgery. He was asked to create a new Bible, the Schofield Study Bible. This was the first Bible in all of history to contain hundreds of footnotes. In these footnotes, a new doctrine was introduced into the American Evangelical Church which says that there was a new political military Israel and that that would be the place where the Messiah would come to rule the world. And they said that that would be the fulfillment of the promise that God had made to Abraham, and that would also be the fulfillment of the promise that Christ would return to Earth.
Speaker 1: All assumptions and presumptions based off people who lie about everything else, that you're going to believe that history that was formulated way later than what they say. It was backdating and utilizing other people's myths and actual living people who were then deified, changing names, changing circumstances, writing because they're not that original, other people's stories, and making a torah out of it and then jading it with their lack of morality. This Bible was then, or even the New Testament. And I see in all kinds of different influences there. The Greek as we've seen, could potentially be a polemic in and of itself. Against Christ that was turned into something else, later.
Speaker 3: Spread all throughout America through the Moodi Bible Institute, and it became the foundation for the current day evangelical theology.
Speaker 4: Nobody was aware that this Bible was.
Speaker 3: Directly funded by Satanists and that it served the agenda to get Christianity on their side for establishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could just say Francis too, because that's who the Brethren were. But also he's acquating the Rothchales to the Frankists, I mean to the Satanists, which again they were converted to Francism, a.
Speaker 3: New Israel that would become the headquarters of their one world government. And again I know that all the sounds outrageous too many people who have never heard this before.
Speaker 4: But you can research this, and I encourage you to do your due diligence.
Speaker 3: I've studied this for decades and I know what I'm talking about, but it's very difficult sometimes, and you talk to people who are not informed, who have simply accepted a certain mindset, who have blindly believed that, and who repeated to everybody else without ever doing their research.
Speaker 4: But all this is historical fact.
Speaker 3: The Schofield Study Bible was published by the Oxford University Press, which was owned by the road Childs. And this whole theology was first written out by John Darby, whose family owned the most haunted castle in the world, Leap Castle, where one hundred and fifty dead bodies were found in the cellars and where Satanic masses were held. John Darby used all kinds of occult terms.
Speaker 4: In his religious writings.
Speaker 3: He was involved in many secret societies and occult groups, and he is the one who educated Cyrus Schofield. But John Darby was an employee of the road Childs. He worked for the East in the company the Schofield Study. Bible literally said that everyone who supported this new Israel would be asked by God, and everyone who did not support it would be cursed by God. So fear and intimidation was used to force Christians to be on their side, and they succeeded.
Speaker 6: Why are they working for Israel? Are we crazy?
Speaker 5: Are we out of our minds? How are we letting this happen? How are we letting it happen? Our money, our representatives, our military.
Speaker 1: Rep And I think yesterday I commented on that I assured you what I commented on from telegram and that's simply that they're not our military, they're not our taxes. It's not our money. I mean they tax us, yes, but they're not our representatives. We are not a constitutional republic anymore. We haven't been for some time. So the IMF controls us. That's the rothschilds. So if they want us to do something for Israel, then that's what's gonna happen. They own the country, the people who quote unquote run it, and the militaries which they established, which we feel right, the roles and positions of but who guides it. Hey, everything looks great until you get called upon to do something and then you have to jump and do it. What your master says, other.
Speaker 5: Than stopping it, is not only allowing it to happen, but is participating willfully in this horrifically, like I said, sadistic form of genocide. Alexeyfer was saying, the genocide didn't start after October seven. And the whole conversation about genocide.
Speaker 6: Is really quite interesting.
Speaker 5: Genocide is a crime. It's a well defined crime. It was defined in nineteen forty nine to a large degree as a result of the genocide of the Jews in Europe by the Nazis.
Speaker 6: It's a well defined crime. You can read it.
Speaker 1: Well. Is that not inverted history? Though? The claim of that versus the reality of who was truly genocided? Were the Germanic people for some time leading up to the First and Second World War and then afterward and still continues today through their other method, which is allopathy. That when I'm reading these books countless times, these fake pandemics were you know, foisted upon the German people, and they were poisoned, poisoned by the shots, poisoned by the pharmaceutical and not to mention just a daily practice of allopathy. They do it to all of us, but they were very very specifically targeting Germanic people and still are our heritage, our roots, going all the way back to Scythian and Arian culture.
Speaker 6: Right, it's not a question of opinion. It's not a question of do we feel about it? Do we feel it genocidal?
Speaker 5: But this is how the conversation is, do you feel like it might be genocide?
Speaker 6: Is your opinion that it might be?
Speaker 5: Just read the law, it's very clear it fits.
Speaker 1: It's but not when they do it right, because they established the laws, so it doesn't apply to them.
Speaker 6: It's genocide.
Speaker 5: They are murdering civilians for almost eight decades in a systemic way, systematic erasure of a nation, systematic erasure of a culture, a history, and a country.
Speaker 6: That is genocide. There's no opinion here. The law is clear, the evidence is clear. And yet the.
Speaker 5: Money is coming from us, the weapons are coming from us, the support is coming from us.
Speaker 6: And rather than condemning.
Speaker 5: That, where asked to condemn the Palistinians, the victims of this, not the Palistinis are victims. I don't like to use that term. Palistadians are heroes, They're not victims.
Speaker 6: But who is it they were trying to they were supposed to condemn? Why?
Speaker 5: And there's a lot of similarities to what we're seeing on campuses. You see the politicians come out, You see the university administrators and.
Speaker 6: Presidents come out. Why are they not standing with the students? Why are they not standing with the students?
Speaker 5: How can they justify to themselves not standing with the students the students are demanding with their campuses divest from that war machine, that genocide machine. And who are the administrators and the politicians condemning.
Speaker 6: The students? Who are the police beating up the students.
Speaker 5: Who's being arrested and punished and suspended the students? Once again, we're out of our minds and we're allowing this to happen. These administrators have a right to suspend these heroes. These encampments will be remembered as one of the greatest moments in the history of these campuses.
Speaker 6: Your names will be remembered, They'll be put.
Speaker 2: On Okay, I'll give you a minute. There might be more here.
Speaker 1: Orthodox Jews burn Desionists is really flagged and Insburg Brooklyn and Joseph asked me what I thought of the Orthodox burning the Zionist flag that's saving face making confusion. I don't know, but I said, they hate us all and that's all that matters. They do this to give the impression of the good and the bad, as if there's a difference when it comes to how they feel about us. With the exception of a very small population of Charrites who reject their medical Judaism it Talmud and also the Kabbala and have gone as far as they say Jesus was a good man a prophet, the Oi Vays have shown us what they are through Frankism and Frankists infiltrated and infected the world, including creating Christian Zionism, so that most don't even realize they support their own demise. Care Wrights still aren't fluffy puppies by any means, but maybe in all most were exterminated long ago by Muslim and Jew occupiers of Spain after the Muslim invasion, and we're talking they came about hundreds of years later, after the additional invasion. I didn't make that clear there. So the care writes on, at least on the outside, are anti Temudists and anti Zoharists slash cabalists, right cabalists and Okay, so I'll just read this again because I found it. It says this is also a deception. And this is what I was talking about with the guy saying our money are our military, YadA YadA. I said, they act as if there's a choice. How are we to let how are we letting this happen our money, our resources, our soldiers, And I said, no, they're not. Taxes are attribute payment to the IMFU in Roman Empire for the debt, the fake debt, right, the usury debt. We're being told where to send billions because it's owed through usury and the multi trillions to the rawchild IMF City of London. Bakers they spend, We pay the tab they create meeting the politicians you know do this spending. If they tell us to fund billions to Ukraine or Israel, it's not even close to what the sorcerers of usury claim we owe or chattel, which is a personal possession of the bankers. That's why they put the Federally Reserve here. It's basically a hostile foreign embassy like the UN and CFR. We have no constitution under a system of government that declares us enemies of the state in nineteen thirty three and their property and the calamus as their property to dispose of as they wish. And said, that's just the country's true rulers expressing their inner selves on the landscape of Israel. I was referring to a post of Joseph's and I said, whose weapons are they actually life testing? Theirs they don't make. They don't make crap. It's from the military cooperations here. They have no other friend countries suicidal enough to supply them with weapons of war, because they'd use them on those quote unquote friends. Let's not forget also that Muslims are pretty freaking terrible throughout history as well, save the women and children and the people not involved in just as whacked out religion extremeism. So but Islam is a quieter version of what it was historically, They and the Jays did a lot of Infidel butchering and crucifixion. And this quote here. While the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slighthly duped the dumb Goiam. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there. All they want is a central organization for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states, a haven for convicted scoundrels, and a university of budding crooks. It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, Frenchman or Englishman, the other with open effrontery, comes out as the Jewish race. There might be somewhere here, Joseph. This is one, says Joseph Rosebaum died fighting for justice. He was practicing judaism. This is funny. Rosenbaum raped five boys. Sentencing records reveal practicing judaism, raping five boys, practicing judaism, raping five boys, raping five boys practicing judaism. There you go, oh, Phaarah made a cake last night, so that's what it supposed to look like. Instead of putting it on the side, she decided to was on the top and nailed it. It's cute. Super got the news there did the mouth like that? Very close to the picture on that part.
Speaker 2: Free.
Speaker 1: We'll go into more of this later. I have to look at this stuff. I haven't. I haven't got a chance to look at these newer ones. Wow. That's a that's a good that's a good, uh statement right there. I'll miss you too, honey. I have to kill some children your age and Syria. Yeah, this is funny. It's just you know Hebrew. He says, I don't know what this is, but fuck you. So this is a getting naive though, because they don't understand that this is these are these are methods to maintain uh watchful eye over American politicians and you know, indebt them. But also this is because they already are the true operators of the country. It's not because of any other any other thing. They allow us to believe it falsely in the illusion that we're sovereign from them, but we're not. We are bank property. So it says Jews aren't in control of the American political system because of high IQ and work ethic. It's because they are willing to bribe, blackmail, murder American politicians to get what they want. And they they do that to everybody, their own people. That's how they keep everybody in line. All right, that's it for that. Now let's go into the Z book here. There's some comments. Hold on, they might be the same ones.
Speaker 2: Let me just jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, nothing new, I f DJ. Let's go have a look over here real quick. Make sure I'm not missing anything. Is it plain? I don't know, Yeah, it looks like it. Not sure why it's not. Let me hit play. Well, that's very good. There might be something wrong. No, it looks like it is. I just had to refresh. I guess there. We go have a look at very cool and chat empty all right, cool, good enough. So if you are over here though and you want to do a quick click to the gifts and go, Like I said, I looked it over and as far as the software paid version of Daviniti, that's two ninety five and I'm sure there's tax, and then there's a couple of other things that if I buy the OS for Windows, then it's going to be about eighty from anywhere plus or minus on that. So yeah, we're still still looking to finish the computer project and also time spent and all that. So if anybody ever wants to do that, that's right there. You just click it in a bang. You're right there, right and thank you to anonymous kimer in a and Kevin Dalton. Kevin Dalton, Kevin Dalton, you're the man, buddy, Anthony. You guys everybody think is appreciated.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And Browie.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: And then this one. If you're already established on FTJ media with a wallet, then you can just click this thing and you can put whatever value you want in here. But these ones all have like a little icon that pops up in the chat. Then this one that says two quick ver Haitians is a picture of a duck ha ha ha, And then you can scroll over to see what the total amounts are. There you go, all right, you don't have to use the drop down, so you can just put whatever you want in there. So that's there. I'm gonna read this introduction some of it. I most of it's really interesting. I don't agree with one hundred percent of it. But he starts off by saying, a wild child discovered living among beasts in the forest may be removed from his environment and in relatively short time be tame, tutored, and made into a veritable gentleman. From the jungle to the ballroom. It has been done. There are striking examples of this radical process of conversion and acculturation. Anthropologists, sociologists, and psychologists have closely observed.
Speaker 2: Scott check one thing.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Hold on, there we go. I think we're back. No, I don't know why I was doing that, all right, closely observed wild child's development with marked approbation. While Darwinists enthusiastically like in the adaptation, however, hastened of the once primitive specimen to the evolutionary ascent of the species. Regardless of the edification of scientists. We can glean one simple point. A man, even a very primitive man, can have his behavior and personality shaped and changed. His essential character can be altered by the persistent and deliberate application of condition of conditioning techniques. It matters little whether these impositions are natural or unnatural, or whether they're mortal or not. What matters is that a man is changed. Once upon time, he was one thing, then after interference, he becomes something else. So this is another point to be you know, put a tab in that. Put it in there, because these grooming tactics that were utilized against Frisians and other Germanic Gucci Gothic people may not have been one hundred percent just because they were enticed by the idea of magic. It could have been because they were groomed, stolen, and then put back into their society to change their society. Naturally, psychologists are all too aware of the myriad factors that operate to a culturate men and women of the world. They perpetually studied and index them. Here's another interesting thing. It makes you wonder. It makes you wonder when you're not just addressing how to understand self it's almost more extreme than that. It's more directed and more targeted. It seems like the people who are in these industries or these establishments, these institutions, psychologists who we know from the very get go or fraudulent Freud was a Frankeist true story. It's almost as if they're studying a different species other than themselves. The way that they look at it, as if it's something foreign or alien to them to be studied. It's just an impression that I get. They potentially study and index them right. Cataloging. It is quite the subject matter of many discussions as to how humans have been conditioned and shaped not only by nature, but by the artificial environments of their own manufacturer. So if you don't have a basis of morality, then other people who do have empathy and compassion would be foreign to you, would be alien to you. So they look to see how they manipulate, and they manipulate through emotion, fear being a basic one, but also emotion as in addressing your sensibilities to gain your acceptance and approval of something. As long as they tell you that some kind of injustice has occurred, then they okay. Well, then the reaction should be this, and we support that right, regardless of the validity of the statement or not.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So, it says they perpetually study and index them. It is quite the subject matter of many discussions as to how humans have been conditioned in shape, not only by nature, but by the artificial environments of their own manufacture. We are conditioned, and we are conditioners. What is slightly less a matter for the conventional staff room and laboratory is a question of how larger units of society might likewise suffer being controlled and manipulated by external interference. For some reason, this question, which is asked by few, has rarely been the topic of open analysis. If we were advocates of the theory of mass control, we might point to this relative hesitation as significant proof for the manipulation we suspect does indeed incur occur. Now, I'll send them with it. When the subjects of mass control and social engineering are approached, we encounter various responses When it is proven to exist. Communists and totalitarians and those of their ilk are wont to excuse to excuse it, saying that it is inevitable. They stress that man, once left to his own devices inevitably behaves as a debauched and reckless miscreant in that social controls are most definitely required to restrain its antisocial drives and to main structure in order. Who are they really describing, though, because mankind was doing just fine when was left alone for many an ancient day prior to the manipulation. There are many such rebuttals and arguments that get pitted against those who question the problematic topic of human freedom. Perhaps some will say man can and should be free in certain areas and not so free in others. Others will muse that man is moving towards some wondrous utopian pinnacle, on that his development toward that place of sublime all knowingness and all goodness must be caretaken. Social midwife free is necessary, they will cry, since leaving man to his own devices could so utopia means a lack of freedom in a socialistic, communistic hotalitarian government. Is what this is saying that's freedom freedom is inverted. Social midway free is necessary, they will cry, since leaving man to his own devices could delay and even prevent the great neetic transcendence. Whatever the case may be, and whatever arguments for or against social engineering. It is perhaps a needed step forward to entertain the idea that it does occur and that it is an ongoing phenomenon. Although there is some healthy acknowledgment. Remember this is Michael Thessaian The Irish Origins of Civilization. Apparently this is volume two. Although there is some healthy acknowledgment of social control and some erudite researches concerning it, we appear to live in societies that are predisposed to reject and deny conjectures, theories, or revelations concerning the deliberate, artificial, and perhaps malicious manipulation of groups and societies. This denial is the accepted prerogative of the closed minded person who prefers to inhabit a one season ruled and to imagine that he or she is the principal architect of their own life path. It is a comfortable notion, to be sure, and one that will not be contradicted. For most people. It cannot be contradicted regardless of evidence presented. This is kind of going toward that whole idea that was expressed by all right, I'm sorry, you're rebsment off right, No matter how much information you prevent is present to them. They were not. Uh, they're not. Concept of the world does not does not it's not compatible with that information, So therefore that it's not recognized.
Speaker 2: Where was I?
Speaker 1: It is almost or am I? It is like? No, It is almost impossible for a hypnotized mind control, theological desensitized, or a psychopathic person to be aware of their own error or dementia. And even those normally adjusted people are hesitant to see what is in plain view because of the depth of their embedded programming and because they were so young when the conditioning began. It is not conditioning at all them. It is natural and needed adjustment, and no other possible mode of life is any more normal than to them. Other kinds of lifestyle within the world as is maybe desired, and all sorts of modifications are permitted in order to make the mentally and physically incarcerated fuel accommodated within the false reality. But to condemn the whole rotten edifice that prevents men from true maturation is to encounter marked hesitation and resistance from those who believe they have so much to lose should their ideas of reality be challenged. To offer critiques concerning the five senses. Reality is to come up against every one of the innumerble defenses that define the anaboity of anatomy of the human ego. As the Freudians, as the Frankes Freudians know, the human ego is little more than a mass of defenses. The ego, ideal and super ego complexes within consciousness defend against content threatening to ego autonomy. The ego's defense apparatus operates in this way even at the cost of higher forms of expression and awareness. The defenses operate to secure the mat and to secure an The defenses operate to secure the image that one has of oneself, even if the image has been largely implanted by external authorities. Indeed, the super ego has been regarded as the psychic representative representative of external authority. Something to point out about social media, TikTok, super quick videos, flashy colors, the dumbing down of people. If your image of self is diminished to the superficial existence at a young age, you're going to be killing the soul before the body dies. You gotta be careful that you don't harm your children by giving them access to things that they've been begging you for right, like, can I see my phone? Can I be on the computer? Can I watch those videos on YouTube? Family? Blah blah blah. A lot of it is very artificial, very superficial, very a bunch of rich families who got money, you got maybe rich off of doing YouTube because they have millions upon millions of subscribe you know, followers and subscribers and views. But it's all trash. There's nothing there and you're not learning anything. It's all very very stupid, and it dumbs people down to say that's entertainment and this is this is who you should model yourself after after, because that's the impression that people get successful. They have huge, beautiful houses and that're on TV. So now there's you know, they're influential stars and they're not good actors. Their content is very questionable and sometimes that's very dark overtones to it, and it's all very dumb. It doesn't inspire, it doesn't it doesn't have any morality or values to it whatsoever. So if you're if you're completely you know, immersed in that with an impressionable young mind, how do you think you're going to view life superficially? And that's going to kill the soul that was beautiful inside there prior to that influence.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Indeed, the super ego has been regarded as a as the psychic represents representative of the external authority, and interestingly, its nature is binary. There are permissive defenses and prohibitive ones, and like most biotic functions, they operate unconsciously. These various ego settings came into existence due to the titanic forces that beset our ego consciousness from within and without, from the unconscious and from the world. Sanity is a balancing act, and as we say, there's a thin line between genius and madness. Hold that thought, because I want to show you something else. I'm out the super dry. Let's read this real quick. Minnesota dad. Minnesota dad, a father who ranted against Trump election, gunned down his wife, ex girlfriend, and his two kids in murder suicide. Make sure you can see it looks like you can. Minnesota dad who ranted against Trump, the Minnesota dad who ran it against Trump against President elect Donald Trump online and killed his wife, ex partner and his two sons before turning the gun on himself. According to the authorities, he should have done in reverse order. He wouldn't have been able to finish. He'd have just been able to take himself out the shoot her. Forty six years old. Forty six year old Anthony Nephew had a pattern of mental health issues, to luth Police Chief Mike Sinah sat on Friday, one day after authorities found five people dead inside two homes in the city. Authorities found Anthony's nephews Anthony nephews ex partner Aaron Abramson forty seven, and their son Jacob Nephew fifteen, dead from apparent gunshot wounds inside their home Thursday afternoon. Police said this his freaking children after identifying Anthony Nephew as a sub suspect. Police found a forty five year old wife, Catherine Nephew, and their seven year old son, Oliver Nephew from gunshot wounds inside their family home close by Anthony. So he lived next to his x too, Anthony Nephew, or maybe he moved so they could be nearer son, but it doesn't seem like he had too much of a shit to give about him. Anthony Nephew was also found dead inside the home from a self inflicted gunshot. When police said before his rampage, Anthony Nephew had been sharing left wing an anti Trump post on his Facebook account. Remember this came from MSN. My mental health in the world can no longer peacefully coexist, and a lot of the reason is religion. He wrote in July, I am terrified of religious zealot's inflicting their misguided beliefs on me and my family. I have intrusive thoughts of being burned at the stake as a witch or crucified on a burning cross. Having people actually believe that I or my child are Satan or the Antichrist, or whatever their favorite color of boogeyman. They are afraid, are I guess this week that doesn't bode well. In another post, he accused Republicans of making it harder for women to leave abusive relationships. Gilliad here we come, he wrote, referencing The Handmaid's Tale, a Dyspopian novel turned Hulu series in which women who have been stripped of their rights are forced to reproduce for the ruling class. Anthony Nephew shared other political posts, including an image of former President Barack Obama, Trump, President Joe Biden, and Vice President Kamala Harris. The word hate sits under Trump's face, while the words hope, heal and grow correspond with democratic politicians.
Speaker 2: What an idiot?
Speaker 1: So he was able to murder that child and that child fifteen, I think he's in that seven right, Not that anyone cares this is him again, but as an independent voter, I would really like to see both the political parties in our country pick better candidates. We can do better than a binary choice between fascism and not fascism. Apparently he doesn't understand the definition of fascism. It was a movement against Zionist Bolshevism in the political sense, obviously has deeper historical roots. Anthony Nephew previously even issued at chilling warning about his mental health battles, writing in an op ed in the local Duluth News Tribune in twenty twenty one. For millions of Americans, a breakdown leads to suicide or homicide before suicide, Well that was there. You have it. Mental health in the country is stigmatized, ignored, or treated as a burden for the individual to bear alone with little help or less understanding. Apparently he didn't know about better health. That's advertised that he must not watch a lot of YouTube because it's every fucking video. As Americans deny they have mental health struggles, this is him still talking because they have to, because they're told to, or because they don't realize their minds is broken. I bet you he was on a lot of psychiatric drugs that made this worse. Police and delude. The city of nearly ninety thousand residents, about one hundred and thirty five miles north of Minneapolis, have not yet determined a motive in the shootings. Police said there is no ongoing threat to the community. Well, if he killed himself, obviously not all dead. I don't know if the hew project Purple is but I don't want to know. If I play this then I have to I will. But let me just go ahead change it so you can hear it.
Speaker 7: Zi two eight pm Thursday, November seventh, Duluth Police Department was contacted by the city of Superior to do a welfare check on one of their employees. Responding officers went to the home in the six thousand block of Dakoni Street and found two victims who were deceased from a parent gunshold woods. Forty seven year old Daluth resident Arab Abramson and her fifteen year old son Daluth resident Jacob Nephew. During an interview with the reporting party, they identified a purse of interest as forty six year old Daluth resident Anthony Nephew. Nephew resided in the forty four hundred block of West sixth Street. Investigators set up surveillance at his residence and a short time later discovered he had a wife and child who also resided with him. Due to that knowledge, edgency was established to make entry into the home for a welfare child. We made entry with the drones. Officers located forty five year old Daluth resident Katherine Katherine nephew Ramslan and her seventy seven year old her seven year old son Duluth resident Oliver Nephew.
Speaker 1: He's not the best reader is He deceased from a parent gunshod books.
Speaker 7: Officers also located the suspect, Anthony Nephew, who was deceased with what appeared to be a self inflicted gunshod Actually, so there.
Speaker 1: It is not laughing because it's funny, sucks, but it happened, So we were at Sanity is a balancing act, a thin line between genius and madness. The thin line exists also between independence and conformity, and between freedom and enslavement. If the human ego senses that the inner and outer threats are intensifying, it threat it tightens, and like a shellfish, retracts from reality. This process is known to psychologists as regression. The egos behavior is then more conservative and rational. What's wrong with well, playing close to the chest and being how's our connection there? I think frantic but reserved, not conservative, interrational would be a better choice. That's that's one of the things that bothered me right there. It's just the way that was because that word is loaded. That's a loaded political word. So it's like it's like assigning conservative too irrational in a sense in the subconscience, which is a fraudulent way to do things. That's not okay. Shame I use this area and if you did it that intentionally. The regressive tendencies, together with many others denial, repression, identification, sublimination, sadomasochism, aggression and self destruction, perversity, insanity, et cetera, are manipulated by autocrats who seek to control the mass of mankind in the same manner as wild child is controlled by an individual master who, like any animal tamer, expertly displays his two faces, his permissive and prehuitive tendencies. Doing the side, wild child is soon trapped in a web from which he can never free himself. He becomes enmeshed in a net tighter yet more tensile than those prepared and laid for his erstwhile forest cousins. Now, let me remind you that I titled one of my chapters in my book here that you can still get on my website and everywhere else. Amazon hasn't deleted it yet, and it's also on Barnes and Noble priest Craft Beyond Babylon. It says in one of the chapters. One of the chapters is what hell is it? A spider does not stick to its own web. The manipulators don't get caught up in the manipulation. Right. Instead of the sun and moon to look down upon him, he has the all seeing eye of his imperious master, watching his every flex and twitch, and peering deeply into the miasma of his mind. The smile he sees greeting him every morning becomes infinitely more sinister and troubling to him than any painful pride of incomprehensible or incomprehensible laboratory test. Wild Child despises the punitive aspects of Master, but is gratified and appeased when his correctness impresses his ust to your father, wild Child develops a love versus hate relationship with the Master. He is attracted and repulsed at the same time. He detests the power his master has over him, but covets that kind of power himself. He is subconsciously attracted to it and bids his time waiting until he can graciously, no gratuitously, exercise control over a creature's meeker than himself. So as long as he finds his lot in that system, he'll be just as much of a tyrant to those beneath him. Eventually, while Child learns how to how the power structure works hierarch hierarchy art Can I say that hierarchically and now? And how even his own master is himself a servant of some other agency, Yeah, like the political structure. He learns that there is pain in store for his tendency to Malinger, and that there are punishments in store for even questioning his lot. In the end, he accepts his servitude and grows accustomed to his own place in the great invisible hierarchy. The experiment to change is the experiment to change is that central nature occurred early, and despite resistance and uh recaltrient, that what I'm familiar with and recalculature urges. Wild Child eventually becomes tame child. He learns to adjust and to even be rather shameful of his previous form of existence that was more natural and free. He learns to disapprove of those who exist as he once did. His identification with the object of his own hatred turns him into an oppressor and a dominator. In his ambivalent and schizoid state, Tame Child brings havoc to the world, but his ego censors prevent him from apprehending himself as the cause. The world's problems are mysterious in origin, have nothing to do with him. He may centrally deplore what he is, what he sees, and he may try to topically remedy some of the blatant injustices and affronts he encounters, but looking deeply into causes and motives is certainly not his forte Endeavors of that kind leave him feeling ineffectual and frustrated, and he prefers to leave that kind of thing to others. His hours and days of central experimentation with the phenomena of the world must not be halted by thoughts concerning meaning. Life is life, it does not have a meaning. Such becomes the credo of the tame child. It's also the idea of there is no God, there is no vital force, there is no innate wisdom of the human body. There's all that secure humanist idea in there being implanted by just the aura that we're immersed in with this culture. Such becomes the credo of dan if any if and when his personal ideas of reality come under attack from external adversity, he can escape into drugs and sexual gratification. He can also just blatantly attack those other ideas or the other evidence that would shake this ground that at first he was not even part of, but now wholeheartedly embraces because of the power that can give him. And why then would quote unquote Jews that weren't called that back then would become priests in the Catholic Church in the very beginning or of the of Christianity and lead that because of the power with the Romans that it provided. And because they were never you know, aligned with anything specific anyway, they were just going with what manipulated society. There's priest craft was always about power, right, So when they could find their niche within the system of the of Rome, they did so. And they still have that strnghold. So when you say, oh, but they're Frankist Zionist Jews over here in the banking and this is Christianity or Catholicism. No, They've been like this since since the formation.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: He can eat, drink, party, get smashed, and put his blues behind him. The world is just a place he is in. It is outside and is rather threatening. It is full of foreign things. He often has to pretend he likes. It does not belong to him, and he does not and he is not its caretaker, right removed from the removed from the actual, beneffectual and changed right, useless in a sense of useless existence, superficiality in a different form. It is full of foreign things. Pretend likes it, blah blah. Caretaker that's that too, is someone else's job. Freedom makes him uneasy and board. He does not know what to do with it and prefers not to have it. He invents cunning arguments to cover the fact that what he really desires is freedom from freedom. He feigns lamentation about the absence of freedom, valor, and independence, but secretly he despises these things and is envious of those who appear to possess them. Huh. Envy is a huge trait with a certain tribe of ancient sourcers that we talk about a lot here, called the Olivas. Let's see above all, tame child does not wish to think too deeply or revitalize his own ideas of reality. He finds that he can exist without being so bothered, and this knowledge brings him great satisfaction. He discovers that society will reward him for his avoidance and lack of attention to the questions that matter, hence social media's superficiality. You will be rewarded, you will be promoted, as long as you're not talking about anything that's real and that matters, or if you do, you're adding to the problem with your opinion about it. You're making it worse by promoting the negative, the bad aspects, the controlling aspects of it. Get the shot that type of bullshit. A tame child does not need to think, because someone will always be there to tell him what to do and how to do it. The routines, uniforms, repetitiveness, and conformity are very comforting. Doing whateverbody else does and thinking as everyone else thinks is psychically elity. It is a tame child satori. Inwardly, of course, beneath the sensors of the ego, a titanic war rages, Repressed emotions seethe and boil like lava. Although tame child occasionally feels this conflict, he has been trained to ignore it. The training he has received from others has been embodied, and now he expertly trains and disciplines himself. He has far from any inner, authentic voice, and he lives on the perfery of true selfhood. He is guided by the handrails of society and not by his own, darker, dark inner voice that he believes is a dangerous source of anxiety and conflict. He hides in the light and gets busy with the phantasmogoric world of appearance. Appearance right again, superficiality, artificial, the world of appearance, not of the reality he is making friends and being active and productive. He becomes a relentless overachiever, and his many physical successes prove his virility and value. Banging chicks. That's always fun, though, who knows who doesn't want to have a high number. And I'm sure that's not all that that meant, but I'm just strein funny. He has been given his small patch of territory in the world of colors and light, and it all comes to mean a great to him, all the pretty little material in the material world. Because he is just a material girl, he too must be vigilant, and he and see to it that nothing enters to threaten the function of the machine upon which he has grown dependent. Isn't that interesting? Wasn't even part of that system? Now he's defending the machine from which he is grown dependent. Nothing short of death will make him relinquish his place, and he will arm himself against all trespassers, whether they are people or new ideas. His identification with the power of his masters is perpetually weighed against his need for their approval and against his fear of destruction at their hands. So let's not talk about the oys, because we know that they're in control of everything, So we're gonna lose a lot if we do, even though as long as we don't address it, we're gonna be constantly having less and less freedoms because of it, and less and less ability to survive with them. He decides to obey and conform and to be in the company of those people. Your your little piece of island gets smaller and smaller, right to we're balancing on your front toe to stand on dry land. His identification with the power of his master's is perpetually weighed against his need for their approval and against his fear of destruction at their hands. He decides to obey and conform and to be in the company of those people who do. Likewise, as long as he himself does not think of his conformity as conformity, and as long as his identification and allegiance is complete and inviolate, his life can proceed relatively untroubled. Yeah, he mightn't be promoted right the apocalypse. He might be promoted in job, and he might be promoted online. He might be regarded as a wonderful person with great ideas, because if you already possess that mentality, they're going they could use that to advertise and market that to others. It clearly it appears that we are relatively unaware of the pervasiveness and subtlety of the mechanisms of mass control, even though there have been many clear examples of it before our eyes during the last two hundred years. It remains a very peripheral study and not one that is commonly broached despite the eyeball. Despite this reticence and the preoccupation with more palatable subjects, there is a growing interest in the ways human beings are controlled. The reason for this slow awakening has to do with mankind, so called darker side. It is our awareness of the catalog of crime and injustice that often succeeds in promoting I'm sorry, prompting us to investigate human nature more closely. Astrologically, this need to see beneath the surface of things is ruled by the planet archetype Pluto. So he says, I don't know what that means. I don't know if I agree with that the energy represented by this planet archetype, that of destruction, ending and revelation, will be increasing in intensity during the early part of the New millennium. This increase will be experienced as very uncomfortable by people who have lived their entire lives under consensus trance and who have not developed the mental equipment to objectively critique their lifestyles or environment. Here's the problem I have with all this stuff with astrology and YadA YadA. Yeah, So first you'd have to look up in over long periods of time, map out and understand what was moving, how it moved, and then give it names. And then you have to what observe the entire mankind to see if there was a change in their mood when most things aren't expressed in verb but in mind. So, how do you apply these certain types of waves of consciousness to any particular thing up there? Because not of all, most of that stuff isn't expressed outwardly. And how do you know that that's what did it? You're just because you're staring at it. It must have some meanings. So then you apply it to the flow, the ebb and flow of human Uh, you know, consciousness. How do you know it's not some kind of terrestrial thing or something from underneath or just a trend? How do you know that that's up air has anything to do with anything It's why I don't buy into this stuff. It's like, how did you verify that?
Speaker 2: Anyhow?
Speaker 1: The challenge that plutonic not platonic, right, but plutonic Pluto energy augurs is necessary for the return of hygiene to the now very toxic collective and personal psyche. Many of the tribulations that we will see socially, politically, ideologically, and psychologically will be occurring as a result of this intestification of plutonic light. Could be magnetic fields right here, weakening, changing, altering, moving. How's that having to do with Pluto? How about would you be able to verify that? And what is Pluto? It's a name, It's a name on a dot in this frigging sky, and we don't even know what the nature of those things are. We're told, we're told in a tale by a bunch of cabbalists. Many of the tribulations that we will see socially is politically, ideological, and psychological recurring as a result of this intensification of ptonic light. Indeed, as competent astrologers know how, that's a oxymoron right there. Competent and astrologers, sorry, but it's all conjecture. It's all my feeling in my remote viewing abilities has taught me this. That's all fucking poltic bullshit. Sorry, it is as competent astrologers know. One long processional age, that of Pisces, is coming to its close. Another age, the aquarium all made up by people who make up things, is yes, you can see it there, but who has signed the names who labeled it? And if you haven't been through one of these before, and you couldn't in this lifetime, you'd have to believe something that happened what twenty six hundred years ago that somebody wrote down when there was another processional change, and what they talked about instead about and what did they find that out? There would have to be multiple ones of these things, and there would have to be a very high view looking down to see if trends were affected during these times or if they changed. They wouldn't actually probably do that anyway, So how do you assign that to h That's because that unless they know something, Unless they know something like luminaries are using us as avatars. Well, if that's the case, then okay, how do you prove that to me? Another age, Laer said, aquarium is set to begin a relatively short period of time, partially in the middle of the transitional or cusp phase. The Maya priests, the celestial timekeepers of South America refer to this period of transition as the Age of Revealing. Yet they didn't build those things, those were there, They occupied them. The author of the Book of Revelation referred to as a time of apocalypse. This word connotes the removal of a leather cover unveiling, you know, revealing, and is reference to the human persona or mask rather than to any other binding or cover. And then they do this so in the bold that says Jesus said, when you see your likeness, you're joyous. But when you see your images, which came into existence before you, which neither die nor made, are made manifest, how much will you bear? And it says what you do not bring this is gospel Thomas again, what you do not bring forth from within you will destroy you. Jesus said, whoever knows that all fails to know himself lacks everything.
Speaker 2: It's very gnostic.
Speaker 1: It's very very gnosis. No, what does it say is Delphi know thyself? Might be something important about that, because then how else can you perceive the rest of the world. If you don't know who you are, you're going to be seeing it through a very unstable foundation. The age of revealing or of apocalypse is a time when the mask of the faults are removed and when man gets his chance to see who and what he is without filter or sensor works such as this one, which you know, here's the funny part about all this, We who look for things already live in that. Doesn't that kind of seem a little bit like cheating or kind of like un fair maybe, or defeats the purpose of a lesson. If you put forth an effort to acquire a knowledge that something's going to be very obvious for everybody else who is of lesser ability of comprehension and self reflection and in deduction and you know, just overall comprehension of things. When it's when it's apparent to them, what effort did they make to achieve that information or to achieve that knowledge. None, It was just too obvious at that point. So they're still not going to really grasp how things go. They're just gonna know what the what is the end result. They're not going to understand the process of the mechanism. So they're not going to learn anything very much from that, because they're still going to be falling for the same tricks afterward, unless it somehow makes them smarter as well. Works such as this one, which delve into hidden origins, are symptomatic of the face shift into the time when men get the rare chance to find out what has been kept from them and to have the answers conjured concerning their true origins and destiny. That's very I would say that's a little obnoxious. That's a little bit This work such is you know, is symptomatic of the face shift. All this shit that you're just assuming is real and true and then saying that this book is a result of that thing happening. That seems very a cocky to me. And it's based off of what smoking mirrors that you just assume they're true. Primarily the presence of Plutonic and also Uranian energy hearkens in a spirit of rebellion. I call it a spirit defiance sounds better than me. I've been calling it that for eight years. The spirit comes to assist in the process of revelation. It also compels us to resist conformity as a result of its presence, the autocratic forces in the world that contrived to maintain well who creates the pop culture, the media, who owns the media away phase, So when something's popular, what is it that canmullar sales? And it's not his quote? But nothing true is ever popular or nothing popular is ever true the simple fact that Metallica was super popular when I was in the high school, not like them. As a result of its presence, the autocratic forces in the world contrive to maintain groupthink, and who benefit from mankind's unquestioning obedience, become even more tyrannous, tremernous, and aggressive. They manufacture more ingenious devices to ensure that people will not go a wall like tech right like transhumanism, like shots that may or may not actually install some sort of hardware and software inside you that can grow and connect to things and be easier as signals for other technology to communicate with and alter things within you, which actually goes right back to the microzime and the signals that operate it. Pluto signals major revisions in the social order, a large scale maneuvers and large scale maneuvers from the power brokers within garments, so This is kind of like that circulo logic verification, right, This trend is being is observable. But then they say it's because of Pluto. And then you still see that this thing continues to be a trend of things that are happening, this revealing and this tightening of tyranny, and then you say, well, then that must be true that Pluto is affecting it. Do you see how there's a problem there. All you did is point to something and say that's because of that. You could have said, is because of that three eyed cat in the corner. Well, the three eyed cat? What do you mean the three eyed cat? But no, this is observable that this is happening, So it must be the three eyed cat. You just picked something and pointed at it, and so that's what's causing it. The Harvest is the end of the world. So I'm real. This is Matt thirteen. Apparently the harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers are the angels. As therefore, where the terrors are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall be, so shall it be in the end of this world. See this is concerning always the end of shit. This is why this is a it's made by psychopaths and sociopaths. The son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend and them which do inequity, and shall cast them into the furnace of fired. Oh oh, okay, so right there they seem to have a thing, these hebes with furnaces and fire. I wonder why that. I wonder why that came out, came about as one of those accusations in World War two, or the six million number. These are all these are all biblical shit that they're trying to impart upon the psychologt subconscious of the people. Right in extreme cases, the presence of the spirit of I'm gonna call it defiance because that's my term, can make for radical changes affecting every facet of our lives. It can bring events to a head and demand a phase of total destruction in which all the accepted customs and idioms that we take for granted on all fronts are abolished. As said, this particular eventuality will greatly threaten and compromise the masses of people in the world who feel stripped, naked and bereft of security or purpose. You gotta fight for security, you gotta make it yourself. You gotta fight for freedom. You got to make it yourself. If you don't claim your rights, you don't have them. The initial challenges regarding the integration see that, and that's the other problem. Is it a doing or is it a happening? Because things happening to you isn't how you learn. It's being engaged in it that and being part of it and actively pursuing this or that, or being locked in and connected to a thing, not standing on the sidelines and waiting for something to happen. The initial challenge is regarding the integration of plutonic energy and the countdown to the end of the Age of Spisces involve the realization that like wild Child, societies also have their temperaments molded and fashioned. They two like are like clay upon the wheel of the potter. Wild child, however, knows his master. Society's units are not so informed. The brain, the world, and the elements of civilization operate synergistically. As the philosophers Ken Wielberter, author Blah Blah, Kessler and others have pointed out that the universal order operates as a whole archy and not a hierarchy. The same thing goes for human minds that once had a deep pore with the universal order. It is time, therefore, to reconnect the life cog with the larger and to connect reconnect the umbilical threads that join each of us to the everlasting matrix that provides all that is needed. We must obey the law of reciprocity and realize that what we sew is most definitely what we read. Okay, all that blah blah blah side. There's people who can do this and possess this, and those who can't. Those who don't need someone else to teach them what right and wrong is because they have an inert sense of that, and they already have a connection inwardly with something greater than them that they communicate with until they're shamed into not doing that anymore because they told them wrong person about it. This whole idea of the Kingdom of Heaven was within one of the gnostic things that you know, I would say, is obsoviously true idea of gnosis, your personal connection requiring no other intermediary. So this idea that someone else can tell you something and then just by that the effect of being told that the little cod with larger would reconnect. If your teather is already separated from God or whomever else, it may never, it may not be that you are a real boy. Who the fuck is talking outside? We must obey the law of reci prosty and realize that, yeah, am married to that. Like children, we have sought to prepare a dish and have exchanged sugar for salt because in our innocence we believe it because it looks like they must taste a leg. Hold on, I gotta go. Apparently there's some fuck ass at my house. Hold on, see you guys or not. Oops, I just deleted it though. My dog's losing this shit though. Just give me a moment. I'll be back. Mhm h.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 1: There's a big sign on our door says, don't fucking bother us. It's pretty caught and dried. It real simple, easy to read. It's actually taped over the over the doorbell so that nobody fucking rings it. And yet we still get listeners because nobody knows how to read. Did I release my spot? That would be so annoying? And I did? Ah, that's that, get fundady. I can still hear them outside, Where was that? Where was I? The brain, the world, Yeah, here it is. Okay, let's make sure we're looking at the right page together. Yep, okay. The brain, the world, and the elements of civilization operates surenergistically as the philosophers we already said all that somewhere around here. We must obey a lot of reciprocity and realize that what we saw is most definitely what we read. We must abandon this dysfunctional tendencies that bring ruin to our relationships, ourselves, and our world. Like children, we have sought to prepare a dish and have exchange sugar for salt because yeah, we heard that, because it looks like some of us tastes like So it is with our error over the likeness of love and power. Therefore, it is hardly a surprise that we are not enjoying the dish we have prepared. The dish is civilization as it now exists. We have forgotten that are sovereign. It's because we're infiltrated by a poison and a parasite, a parasitic group of individuals. O evase that in others, and there's fellow travelers and anyone else who saw an angle or an edge these well, I'm not one hundred percent on board with this whole idea, but yes, obviously the groomed I don't want to call him wild chow because I want to use I don't want to you know, I don't want to legitimize these terms of these concepts because obviously there's a lot of things wrong with his uh his uh, you know, thinking here. But yeah, reason of civilization was brought to the world by a certain group of people. Civilization was co opted and destroyed and poisoned by a different group of people. And that's what we're living in. It's a poisoned civilization. We have forgotten that our sovereignty duty, sovereign duty is to leave the world in a better condition than we each earned entered it. We have to be poor, We have been poor house guests, and should not therefore be amazed or exampful when the host penalizes us for our egregious neglect and property damage. This is where humility and true contrition are required. And again, don't assume that this applies to everybody. He should maintain that too. We're not all guilty of the crimes of the most guilty. But the people who want to talk like that want to bring everybody down, just like a religion likes to bring everybody down and call them sinners and garbage. So be careful when you're agreeing with things because you're agreeing with what you see in others. Don't apply that miss placed guilt to you if you're not part of the problem. Don't do that to yourself, because then it brings your energy down. And that's the part of this this that's part of the manipulation right there. We forgive ourselves since we understand that we acted from ignorance, and that this ignorance has its roots in the ancient past and is sinister crimes of biological invasion. That caused biological invasion. That sounds like the shots right there in the most obvious, straightforward sense. Why can't I get the end? The ends being a little end o all right? That caused deep and permanent trauma to our being. Because of that violation and trauma, we reluctantly accepted the kind of sustainable, anti natural lifestyles provided by our imperious masters. Let's read that again, in the ancient past and the sinister crimes of biological invasion that caused deep and permanent trauma to our being. Because of that violation and trauma, we reluctantly accepted the kind of unsustainable, anti natural lifestyles provided by our imperious masters, the makers of history. Makers of history. I don't know why I wouldn't take it all the way, good question. No, I don't go that way. I don't know because it's gay. I guess not correct, makers of history and the manipulators of mankind's destiny. The winding down of the Age of Pisces can hearken in a phase of cleansing and judgment for those most polluted and spiritless. It challenges all men to realize that true social and political freedom can never be made a reality unless the thinking man human mind is free. Well, if you're thinking human, why would you assume that any of this stuff has any weight to it whatsoever, because you would have to scrutinize every part of it to really be thinking and not just going along with what sounds. Oh okay, assuming that somebody who's speaking, so a matter of fact, we must know what they're talking about. No question that because they don't, they don't know what they're talking about so it says, challenges all men gee and I read this sorry to realize that true social and political freedom can never be made a reality unless the thinking human mind is free, and unless the heart and emotions are morally and mortal and hygienic. That might be a loaded bird too. So acorn crushed by the hand that plants it will not become an oak. And likewise a world order created by human devils will not become utopia. Will will be utopia for them. It depends on what you define that word as, too, because that has a lot to do with socialism and control. Thomas Mann. The ending of the age can mean the end of the machinations of warlords and aristocratic tyrants. It can harken in a time of enhance freedom for those who sorely deserve it. As a result, it may be challenging for men of the future to cope with this new found freedom and with the spirit of defiance. Rebellion sounds too much like rules for radicals. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna use it that ushers it forth. The real thing is not the same as the relative liberty or sham that we presently experience. It is not the state of being senior prefect and in prison. It's not the state of being senior prefect in prison. It is something far more rare, exceptional and fragrant. Most men souls cry out for that long lost fragrance. It is returning once more, and we'll again take root in the world after the rank weeds of cruelty and injustice are upraided in in Kart incinerated. There's that incinerated again, and we know who the bad roots are. Seems like that fire thing all over again. It doesn't never happen yet, the true origins of the secret societies, we will start their mignana, all right. That's that, just to recap. If you are over in a PJ, censorship creates superficiality, the bloodline says over on the fggmedia dot com what's up bloodlines? And again the two little green things at the top. You can do that if you want to help out the show over on Rumble you have this huge This is also over here. I mean it's it's easy to find. You scroll down, get all the links there right, nominate from Maha to help out doctor lynnon help yourself out if he actually gets in a voice in the Health and Human Services Leaping Farm behind his website, and you can get a fifty percent off of the subscription with the Ballbuster's code right there. Gifts and Go is right there. Please help with the show. Patreon for exclusive content and ad free prodcasts highly recommended. That's prettureon dot com backslash Disguise the Limits because they kicked me off as Ballbusterers, so I came back as Disguise the Limits and simper fright little. See Clicking that either of these brings you to my website. You can click doctor glynnin. From there you can click doctor Bonzo his site there. You don't need an extra code. His azure wells things right there. BB five is underneath it. Try Winter, Try Blue click for seventeen percent off your Try Blue. And that's Daisy. Daisy's the one who helped us get the Go pro and she's the one who is responsible for this road Caster pro too that I'm using right now to speak to you on. She did both of those things herself, so she's awesome and she should be thinked by everybody here to helping make this show better. Prescraft Beyond Babylon right there, Okay, these are thinking amazing things you can do Barns and Noble, Amazon, Cobo and Lulu, and of course on Amazon there's also a kindle version. If you want me to sign it, scroll down to the bottom click one of these Barnes and you'll get you're gonna have to do that, and then scroll back up to see what the price is right, price is right. So it's twenty teen ninety nine on Barnes at twenty nine nine for me and you get assigned. So little things like that, right Amazon, I'm pretty sure this is like twenty nine and it's thirty three over on unless you have some kind of prime deal or something like that, it's thirty three over there or somebody's I don't think anybody would be selling it used yet. And then there's hardcover and trust me, it's sixty thirty three over there, so fifty five ninety nine is actually pretty good. He charges ton over at Amazon. Now, hey, next person, who next time? I do to write a book, and I will do it if somebody gives me a writer stipend publish it for me so I don't have to self publish it. I'll probably be a lot cheaper through you guys than through Amazon. Everybody will win. Anybody out there publishing world twenty k, I'll write your new book create teenhco simple fryllc dot com. I take it every day and then all the hot sauce has been bitter and the new code is not advertised, so people who just land on the site get five percent off fan favorite. It's Holiday Helper. So in the in the in this right here, you'll see that it says where does it say it victory and that is still active for eleven percent off, but the Holiday Helpers and one additional percent. And I only emailed that to people. And by the way, I send out emails once a year, basically maybe twice. And I have still have assholes who actually order for my site before. And it's the only people I'm sending it to. It's people who are past customers. Some Strandberg last name, Surprise, Surprise said unsubscribed please, and it's like, it's not a fucking subscription, it's not mail chip. Just block the fucking email if you don't want to see it again. And it was just long, but I said it nicely, and I said, it's written at the bottom of what the do so please read the phrase do the email because it's personally email address. You don't know anything about marketing. If you think that blah blah blah it's better than blah blah blah, well there is no fucking umsubcribe bitch. So if you don't want to get another email, fucking hit block anyway, there's that ah. Always they always have something to say. They always have to act superior and disgusted with your existence. Fuck them, Bye, support the show, See you tomorrow