Speaker 1: Now you are about to witness amazing Amos has coming, living man's property of all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your last Can you dig it? Can you did it?
Speaker 1: I got there?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play me, come out to come to play the personal woods.
Speaker 2: The sun is.
Speaker 5: Rising, God, wake up, wake up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how Jena gets hot.
Speaker 2: Saus station k m MO T home my go listen.
Speaker 5: It's a family the.
Speaker 2: Don't turn that down.
Speaker 6: Just wait and say.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Are you ready to jot?
Speaker 5: Go in time to start to show plastic call about Presco. It's a big mass morny show. Welcome to the organ week. It's on such a war kick back, makes up the dup in make it hardcore?
Speaker 2: Hey you with me? And then mess picked.
Speaker 5: Up your phone there line you're on the air.
Speaker 3: Last day.
Speaker 2: Ship time start show.
Speaker 4: My well, good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website at rocks k m o D dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under b m MS.
Speaker 2: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 4: Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash b m MS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each into every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Gorvin, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Give me Rare, Good morning. Rockholm is coming up.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you've got some time, but it's a Labor Day weekend over in Prior, USA. Gazillion bands are playing, including God Smacks, Layer, Papa Roags, You're More, and.
Speaker 2: Hosting the eighth Annuel Cowboy Cup, which will be awesome. So when you get into Rockhomel, you'll be going to the Cowboy Cup as well. Everything you need for that.
Speaker 4: Kmod dot com. We'll see what gim me wants to talk about. We got conspiracy theory. Thursday, we're gonna talk Tolsa Tolers baseball with you. Mirk Malega got our top list, top artists you'd pay to see perform naked, Top artist you'd pay to see perform naked.
Speaker 2: I can only guess where it's gonna go for each of us.
Speaker 6: Maybe and then nay.
Speaker 4: Mother's Day tradition is happening this weekend. We'll get into that a little a bit later today. I don't know if you saw this. Oh I hope I'm not taking your segment.
Speaker 2: Probably not sneaky. You haven't talked about it already with us, have you.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: Steing has announced that he is not giving his kids inheritance, which you're like, good for him. Yeah, yeah, good for him. I honestly don't care, right, right, right, right, give you But it's not like you're not They're not getting money, right, Like he.
Speaker 2: Said in his interview, I pay for your education.
Speaker 8: That's essentially giving them money as opposed to like, I don't know, Like I think a lot of people are forced to figure it out themselves.
Speaker 2: You know, they may get a little bit of cash.
Speaker 8: Maybe their parents were smart enough to put some money back into savings for a college education. Maybe they blew it all on cocaine and heroin, who knows, you know what I mean? But I think that counts as something one percent.
Speaker 4: Every parent gives their kids some money outside of education, that is that correlates with their financial situation. Yeah, now that can be twenty bucks. There's no way Stein gave a dollar for his kid's teeth, right. I'm just saying when the tooth fairy came around or whatever.
Speaker 2: Girl, I wonder how much he did it.
Speaker 4: If he did, I'm sure when they graduated high school, he didn't just give him a hundie, right right? You know what I mean, like the amount of money that was given or invested, like, Hey, I'm not gonna give you money, but I'll invest in your business.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's not he still is ahead of the group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, he's trying to the implication from the headline is that they're going to be at the same level as everybody.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 4: Let's just say there's no money. Those kids will get meetings, right right, they'll get interviews just because they're stink.
Speaker 2: Tell me about your dad, you know. No, they are two. They are totally different than than you were. I right, for sure.
Speaker 8: But the way I read the headline and the story is is is when I die, any money that I have left over, what what's Sting's net worth?
Speaker 2: What do you think I'll look for it?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 9: Qul, What do you think, lindsay, I'm gonna go with two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: I think he sold his cab.
Speaker 9: Oh did he sell his cattleg I.
Speaker 4: Think he sold his catalog. So but I don't hate the two fifty. Uh, I'll go, I'll go three fifty.
Speaker 8: As of May of twenty twenty six, that's right now, he has a net worth of approximately five hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: He sold his catalog.
Speaker 8: So so with that being said, whatever if he's got five hundred and fifty million dollars when he dies. The way I read the article, the way I understood the headline is when I die, ain't none of you bitches getting any of that five hundred and fifty million dollars. Now, I understand what you're saying. You know, I might have invested in you. I bought your education. You know, if they ever need, they're not going without.
Speaker 4: But when I die, Yan yon no house, not getting the guitars he played, right, not getting cars?
Speaker 2: Do you see what I'm saying? Like ats a part of his network. Yeah, but he's good those He's gonna hand things down that.
Speaker 4: Were a part of his life that have extreme value right now, whether or not they keep or sell, that's a different story. It doesn't matter. It's still got like extreme value. And you can you can get loans against it. Right, so you're getting money, you're getting an inheritance. Any other parent who dies and be like, I'm not giving my kids anything. We were like, wow, that's kind of a dick thing. My grandmother didn't give me any money, wrote me out. That's kind of a dick move, right, wrote my mom out her own daughter. Right, it's kind of a dick move. We don't high five that this for some reason, we high five it.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, yeah, because maybe I mean like my grandma, my grandma and grandpa, they didn't have nothing.
Speaker 2: They didn't have nothing to give.
Speaker 8: You know, sure they could have given the house, maybe the property that they lived on, but no, they didn't, and they had too many damn grandkids. You know, my folks didn't have nothing. You know, that's why I didn't get anything. I ended up in the hole over it because of you know, somebody's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Stupid. But anyhow, you're right, I am. He says, I gave you. You got a work ethic. They were blessed with the work ethic.
Speaker 8: Okay, so they know how to they know how to hold a job, you know what I mean, And you're probably right they'll have something to get loans against or to sell, but to expect. Because when you think inheritance, right, when you think inheritance, you got a rich uncle that dies, you just inherited a check for three hundred and fifty thousand dollars or whatever the case is. And that's kind of how I look at this story. Is you're not getting a check for a million dollars or two what opp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you get a million dollar home, right, he said, you get a guitar collection, you know.
Speaker 2: But is that beef grief to anybody in their will?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not?
Speaker 8: Or are they just going to do like I did with my parents and my parents did with you know, like my mom did with her parents. Well, this is they got all this stuff left behind. Take what you want, We'll throw the rest away. I can only imagine a value of five hundred million dollars. He's got some ies dotted and some teas crossed. Now, whether it's a will or a trust or a state or whatever, I have no idea. It's probably in a state, probably has a trust. We'll have an executor of the trust, could be his kid. If it's kids, the executor of the trust, they're entitled to a salary while.
Speaker 4: They are doing that, right, You see what I'm saying. There's a couple of different ways to thread the needle.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 4: I'm just pointing out that it isn't as simple. It is the thing like you just describe. Here's some stuff, right, I'm not giving you money, but here's some stuff.
Speaker 2: Right. And because he is who he is, his his stuff is worse.
Speaker 4: It's not Avon p bottles, right, they're guitars that he has had, you know, the whole music career as an influential artist.
Speaker 2: And the fun thing.
Speaker 8: About celebrities like that is you could literally take their Avon bottles and so and somebody's going to share them. Sure, this is my dad stings, a pair of lucky socks that he wore on stage every every show.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: I'm selling my dad stings underwear. Somebody will buy it because it's stings, and yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't buy Stings underwear. I wouldn't buy any musician or artists. Okay, you're lying underwear. No, there's not one musician, male or female I would buy their underwear.
Speaker 9: Jennifer Lopez Carpenter, Taylor Swift, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know Taylor swifties.
Speaker 4: No, my, here's my limit of underwears that I will put my hands on outside of my own.
Speaker 2: Three simply because you're doing laundry.
Speaker 4: Yees ye, my mom my, my wife's, my kids and at some point probably my mom's right.
Speaker 2: That's it. I don't want to touch other people's underwear.
Speaker 4: They're just panties, man, that's it, said said the uh, the defendant in court to the judge about the child's underwear.
Speaker 2: It's just underwear, sir, What are we doing here, guys, just panties.
Speaker 8: Come on, but sir, those belonged to a five year old. Oh no, we're just splitting hairs your honor.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, right.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: These are some of the cars he owns ninety nine Jaguar S Time both for a Mercedes Benz S Class A sixty seven mvb MGBGT, Escalaid twenty sixteen Fiat one twenty four.
Speaker 2: Spider fix it again Tony. Right.
Speaker 4: So, like houses, he is an estate in Tuscany. Oh nice, that's that's eight hundred and sixty five acres.
Speaker 2: I didn't get any money all in gol was his lousy house in Tuscany.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got an estate in Willshire, England for thirteen million dollars. And he has some property he recently sold in Manhattan for fifty million dollars. And he moved into a penthouse in New York when he got rid of that. So I'm just kidding his Tuskany house. What am I going to Tuscany?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Which you could sell a Tuscany house for I'm gonna guess one hundred and fifty million. And if it's a stinghouse yeah, easy, No, that's the real estate alone, right, okay, okay, Uh, Zillo, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know if Zillo goes to We're.
Speaker 8: About to find out Tuscanny, Tuscany Baker's Field.
Speaker 4: Because it does add, as you know, a factor because Steine lived in it, right, Yeah for sure? Uh about sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: It says that a bad So even if you can never go.
Speaker 4: To Tuscany because your dad won't give you any money, because you could afford a plane ticket and fly economy get out of here.
Speaker 2: Stink's cute. I can't flod private all right, then you would be able to sell it.
Speaker 4: Let's just say you sell it for half. Okay, you're still having generational money.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get thirty million.
Speaker 4: Dollars, you could take half that, put it away and in ten years have a ridicult this amount of money that you could live off of the interest alone. So I ain't shed no tear for these people, or Shack Shack's kids, who he also said that he's not going to give his kids money or warm buffets kids. I actually would believe Warren Buffett wouldn't give them anything, not even a dime right now. Yeah, because he still lives in the same house he has lived in in Omaha, Nebraska. And if you know anything about the homes in Omaha, Nebraska when he moved there, they look.
Speaker 2: Like something out of.
Speaker 4: Some movie that was done by I'm trying to think of a like Edward Scissorhands esque type of ye Tim Burton, a suburbia, one car garage, all looked the same. That's what he lives in in Omaha, Nebraska today.
Speaker 8: That's why he's got the money he's got, because he is not spending his money on big, fancy Tuscan house.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's not true. That's not true, right. No, it's because he's invested a ton of money. Now, maybe in the beginning that got him on to be this way. But ultimately, those people that get rich, you know what they do. They don't use their money, They use everybody else. They take loans against assets and so they never lose money at all. Or they do things like don't take salaries and instead they get paid in stocks, right, and bonuses and things like that. The loopholes that people over a certain financial threshold play eight at. They're playing at expert level, you're still playing at beginner, and they figured out ways to put more money in their pocket. Yeah, all right, we got to take a break. We've got tickets to Rockahomer we're gonna give away.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. The Big Man Morning Show returns. It's time for news quakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say what you're scoring?
Speaker 8: Gimbean Lindsay with what's going on news clickies from The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 2: In ninety seven, five.
Speaker 9: Classes canceled after Illinois school officer loses gun while using bathroom. This happened in Arlington Heights, Illinois, on Tuesday at forest View Educational Center after a school resource officer lost his gun while using the bathroom Monday afternoon. The officer removed his firearm from his holster in the restroom, but discovered it missing. After students were dismissed. Police conducted extensive searches using canine units, but couldn't locate the weapon. Police Chief Nicholas Pecora Junior called the incident unfortunate and embarrassing, promising a comprehensive review. Surveillance footage showed limited people entered the restroom but haven't recovered the firearm. School administrators canceled Tuesday classes at the specialized schools as a precaution while the search continues. Additional uniformed officers will patrol the campus in the coming days.
Speaker 4: There's a TV show called Rooster I believe it's on HBO Max starring Stephen Colbert. Nope, who's the guy from the office? Oh yeah, Steve Corral, Steve Carrell And in it there's a police officer and the police officers trope the whole show as he's losing his gun constantly.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. Okay, so funny.
Speaker 4: Like he pulls people over and he's like they're like, what did I do? And they're like, have you seen my gun? That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That's funny, not so funny in a school bathroom. No, no, no, can be fair. It's not lost, it's just got a new owner, right right, right.
Speaker 8: Woman chases down and shoots at hit and run chicken driver comes out of West Virginiu. Whey. Apparently some dude was driving down the road in his side by side. Now, the woman said he was doing it at a high rate of speed, but regardless, he was driving down the road and the chicken was in the middle of the road trying to cross the road, and he hit the chicken right well, that pissed the woman off. The woman's name is Bobby, Bobby Drenning, and so what's Bobby doing. She gets mad and she hops in her car, excuse me, her truck, Toyota Tacoma, and she starts hauling ass towards this guy and chasing him down, honking a horn. They say that day they got in an intersection and he went to turn. That's when she stopped at the intersection, got out of her Taco Ma, and then fired three rounds at the dude. Police ended up getting called out. Clearly the driver of the side by side.
Speaker 2: Told him what was going on.
Speaker 8: Bobby told the police that he had driven past her home at a high rate of speed while her children were playing in the front yard, and then hit her chicken in the middle of the road. She did admit that she chased him down and met him at the intersection. She says that when she got there, he wouldn't stop, so she fired her gun into the air, is what Bobby says?
Speaker 2: No, No, isn't.
Speaker 8: It didn't fire at him, just in his general direction anyhow, So they went ahead and arrested Bobby. They took it, took her gun, and charged her with wanton endangerment of with a firearm, and then she was taken into the county jail waiting to.
Speaker 2: Be a ring. Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: No, anybody that jumps in their car and chases after somebody is a wild thing to do.
Speaker 2: Right, What do you think? This is the movies? You just don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 8: What if the other guy had a gun and turned her and started firing at her. I mean, it would be a different story at that point.
Speaker 4: But regardless, what if you in a pursuit of I guess vigilanteism, you getting a wreck.
Speaker 8: Right, run over somebody else's time or God forbid, their kid.
Speaker 2: Because you're making decisions with your emotions and.
Speaker 4: Over a chicken, A god dang chicken. Man drinks suicide mixture, all right. A man who went to retrieve property at a Eugene police evidence facility in Oregon on Thursday went to the hospital after drinking from a suspicious bottle. Tracy Cook showed up at the building. Staff discovered he had three outstanding warrants. When officers trying to take him into custody, they say t he took out a tiny glass bottle and drank from it despite commands to put it down. Some of the unknown liquids spilled on one officer when they took Cook down to the ground, and police say he reported it was a suicide mixture as Matt team responded as Coke was rushed to the hospital for evaluation. Experts later deemed the liquid non hazardous and no officers were hurt.
Speaker 2: It was kool aid. Three outstanding warrants. I want to know what they were for ride that caused him to want to, quote unquote try to kill him.
Speaker 4: So, because you've seen the videos, there's more than one of somebody getting prosecuted or found guilty of something in a courtroom, pretty heinous usually, and then they take like a cyanide pill. They're like hands are cuffed and you see him go like pop popping in their mouth and then minutes later they're fowing and convulsion.
Speaker 2: Right, I bet you.
Speaker 8: He has child pornography and child sexual abuse charges or allegations, and that's why he was trying to drink the suicide drink, yeah, because he's.
Speaker 9: Not getting He's not committing suicide over traffic tickets, right.
Speaker 4: But the thing is is he went to the He went to the police station, so he knew, right, he was aware that something was up. It wasn't like, hey, I'm carrying this with me in case I get pulled over or have an interaction to contact points police.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm going to the police station. Do yourself a favor, man, Just don't go to the police station.
Speaker 8: Right. So let's say he got accused of child's sexual abuse, right, and child possession of child pornography, and these are just allegations. The detectives want to talk to him to get his side of the story. So that's why he's like, well, I can't just not show up. That makes me look guilty, all right. So I'll go ahead and go on down there. But knowing that he's in deep doo doo, He's like, I'm going to take this drink. But here's the thing. It wasn't anything wrong with the drink. It wasn't actual suicide drink. There's no toxic chemicals or anything. Right, that's what the tests say. Yeah, right, So he was just doing it as a bluff to try to buy himself some time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, trying to bluff police is wild. Yeah. They literally walk like they trained for those moments.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it never works. But I'm not saying this guy's the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Speaker 4: If you decide you're suddenly gonna race ussain Bolt, you're pulling a hammy, Right, he trains all the time. No, maybe not anymore, but you can get the point, right, crazy suicide mixture. I would to know it was a mountain dew? What was it was a mountain dew and Coca cola?
Speaker 2: Right, echdo cooler? What was the what would you what do you put in a suicide mixture? This is rhetorical. Now, listen.
Speaker 8: Suicide mixture is easy. That's just a squirt of everything at the mountain, right right, not a full pump.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I said mountain doing coke, but not like just a click. Yeah, okay, I've always done like a poor I've never done like a click just a little bit.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you're going to do it right, you gotta get all of them. And sometimes there's you know what, ten, ten, twelve, Yeah options there.
Speaker 4: Now it's even more difficult because they got that video screen and each one you like, you pick doctor Pepper and there's like seventeen doctor peppers and then it closes after you do.
Speaker 2: It, and you're like, oh man, what did I just do?
Speaker 6: Cherry?
Speaker 2: Is it berries and cream to I don't know. Kids today, they don't know what the struggle. How easy we had it? Huh Right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 9: Morning, Lindsey, Good morning, Corbin Rock. The bank is coming up at eight o'clock this morning. Your first shot at one thousand dollars to maybe spend on your mom for Mother's Day on Sunday. Listen for your first keyword and enter it online at kmod dot com. When you hear it, you've got thirteen chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars and your first shot is at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpy, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 8: If you would like to hop on the high seas with Sublime and take your chances at getting the hantavirus. Probably not gonna happen, but that is the thing anyhow. Uh, they're doing this thing called brief madness. You can hit up the website the rocks Came but you dot Com or click on the contest tab right there on the free I Heart radio app. We're gonna hook you in a guest up with the VIP treatment, all kinds of goods. It's going down in November. You got time to sign up again. Hit that contest tab right there on the free iHeart Radio web.
Speaker 4: They need to recorname that the hackman, oh like, because of that's that's how that's what they died of. Yeah, yeah, okay, it's rat disease, right, It's transferred by rat feces. Yeah, so was the plague, right, so many things you rats. See what gimp wants to talk about.
Speaker 3: No world, take my shrung hand, give train, as give train, No world, take my shrum hand.
Speaker 2: That's because you look like the gipt, don't mean you play like the guilt.
Speaker 8: Mother's Day is uh Sunday. Congratulations to you who still have your others out there. Mine's died. She died shortly after I started here fourteen years ago. So I want you guys real quick to share one of your favorite, most favorite memories of your ma.
Speaker 2: I'll go ahead and go first. While you guys are thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Can we do something though, Yeah, because I know we have it and this is way off garden, so maybe not today, but maybe we need to start playing the audio of you finding out your mom died on Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Do we have that? I thought so. It may not have made it migrated, but yeah, I don't know if we have that or one of my dad because it happened on air. We found out on air.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, yeah, I told you guys. I got the phone call and went out in the hallway and took the call, and that's how I found out. But I can't and I came back and told you guys while we were on break, and that's what I learned my lesson of next time, do it on air, sucker. So when my dad died, I picked up the phone right there, live on air, cause usually when somebody calls me during the show when we're on you know, a show hour, it's not good. It's never been good. So when my dad died, I picked it up right there, took the call. I think I interrupted everything, brought the show to a screeching hall. Yeah, yeah, and then and then had to leave. But regardless, think about that real quick. Think about one of your favorite memories of your mom. I'll share mine real quick while you guys are thinking about that. There's a lot of them, but I think the one that stands out the most is when I was like in.
Speaker 2: The third grade. I believe it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we were still living in California, and I think my mom and stepdad had just gotten married, so this had to have been eighty six, eighty six or eighty seven. I don't think my little brother was around at the time. But I had these school field trips. There were two of them, back to back, right, and my mo had agreed to be to go chaperone one of them, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, I can't do the other one.
Speaker 8: But that upset me greatly, right, and I go, I'll go to bed, and I start bawling my gimpy little eyes out and you know, she comes in.
Speaker 2: What's wrong? So I told her and she's like, hey, I gotta work, And I was like, but it really so she went ahead.
Speaker 8: And this is when she was in the Air Force at the time, right, she wasn't working some regular nine to five, So she had to call her officer and let him know, Hey, I'm not going to make it in tomorrow because my bitch ass son wants me to go on a goddamn second field trip with them.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I am so glad that she did that. That that was really cool. She didn't have to. She didn't have to.
Speaker 8: She could have been like, listen, you get one and that's it. You're lucky you're even getting that, right. So that's probably one of my fondest memories of my mo. What do you guys got?
Speaker 9: I When I moved to South Dakota out of college. That was my first radio gig officially, and I had just bought my first apartment and I was by myself and my aunt was planning to come visit me, and she was bringing my young cousin who was only about six or seven years old at the time, and they wanted to come see where I was living. And I was excited to see them, of course, and my mom had called me and she said, oh, they should be there, you know, sometime in the afternoon. And I was like, okay, great, and she's like, I'm sorry that I, you know, couldn't come, and I said it's okay, you know, some other time. And when my aunt arrived, of course, I was so excited to see her and my little cousin. And my aunt said, but we have do you have a Walmart nearby? And I said, yeah, I do, It's just down the road. And she goes, oh, good, because I need I need to order one of my prescriptions. I completely forgot to bring my medication with me, so I need to go order one. And I said, oh, okay, yeah we can. We can go there. And so we hop in my vehicle and we drive to Walmart and we go in and I walk in and walk towards the pharmacy and I see this woman with a shopping cart in front of the pharmacy and it's my mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dumped her off with the Walmart just to surprise you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was awesome, and I just ran to her. It was it was really cool surprise because I hadn't seen my mom in over a year.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, so it was it was cool, Corbyn. Let's say you.
Speaker 4: We went to Broken Bow I'm gonna say four years ago for Thanksgiving, and one of the days we decided we were going to go hiking. Why the two kids and my mom. Now, when I was little, we would go camping, but I don't remember hiking never being a thing. But my mom likes to walk, and I like, you know, hiking. When I say hiking, I mean just trait like nothing. I don't need hiking boots, not climbing mountains, and I don't need my GPS. I don't need a water pack. That's not what we're talking about. Your flint stick, right, my rambo knife, right. And so we found one that was beginner and was supposed to it was like I don't remember how long it was, but it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Very easy. And we left at noon, remember Thanksgiving. We left in noon, got there about twelve thirty, twelve forty five. We each had a bottle of water.
Speaker 4: Walking coats because it's November, right, and walking it's going good. The trail's kind of marked, it's kind of not see one other people it's all good.
Speaker 2: Uh. One o'clock goes by.
Speaker 4: Then we get to like the scenic part where there's these rapids and stuff, these like white water rapids if you will, not whitewater like Colorado, but slightwater es. Because you've never been to Broken Bow. It's that part of Oklahoma's a whole other universe. It's crazy that that's considered Oklahoma. Anyway, we we're doing the hike. So one o'clock goes by, see the waterfall part. Two o'clock goes by. We're trying to make our way back to the car. Three o'clock goes by. Remember what I said, this is supposed.
Speaker 2: To be easy.
Speaker 4: Three hours of We don't have snacks, we don't have food the water. But like when we get past hour one and I'm like, I think I need to stop drinking my water right, start rationing because everybody's drinking their water like it's no big deal. No bathrooms, and you know, I got two young kids. They're starting to get a little Can you.
Speaker 2: Carry us right walking? Yeah, everybody had a coat. Now we're sweating. This trip has really turned south.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently we couldn't find so survivor and we just kept walking and walking.
Speaker 2: The sun's setting. Oh good lord.
Speaker 4: And so I'm there with my seventy plus year old mother, my young kids under the age of eight, and then my wife and me. I'm carrying all the coats, I'm carrying one of the kids. We're trying to navigate, my goodness, and it's to this day it is still like anytime we asked my mom to go somewhere, she's like, we're not going hiking, are we?
Speaker 2: That was fantastic. So it's safe to say that we all cherish and love our mothers.
Speaker 8: We have great memories of them. Well, here's some of the worst mothers in history. You thought this was going to be a sweet little sec didn't you. Let's start off with Mary Anne Cotton, Cited as the UK's first serial killer. She believed to have poisoned up to eleven of her own thirteen children with arsenic in the mid nineteenth century. Her motive was primarily financial, as she collected life insurance payouts after their deaths.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so the other two were just saints.
Speaker 2: Or they got strong stomachs. Yeah, they can handle the arsenic.
Speaker 8: Wu Zishan as Chinese only female, China's only female Emperor. Her rised power was reportedly paved with the life of her own infant daughter. Historian suggests that she strangled the child herself to frame a arrival Empress Wang for the crime clearing the path to the throne. How about Belginnis, a Norwegian American serial killer in the early twentieth century who murdered at least two of her own children, along with multiple husbands and suitors for insurance, money and property.
Speaker 2: Eh greedy bitches. Uh Yeah, then there's Hetty Green.
Speaker 8: Hetty Green was known as the Witch of Wall Street. She was one of the wealthiest women in the world, but famously refused to pay for her son's medical care after a sledding accident. Now due to her extreme cheapness, his leg became gangrenous and eventually had to be amputated. She didn't kill him like the other ones, but I bet you he's not sharing fond memories of his mama like that. You've heard the name Calamity Jane and while a legendary frontiers woman, her parenting was marked with instead and abandonment. She apparently raised money for her daughter's education through benefit parties, only to spend it on oh call yeah, Mary Belle Washington. Is that name is so familiar? No, that's George Washington's Mokay, yeah, well was not familiar with his MoMA or his papa's name. Well, now you know that George Washington's Mom's name was Mary Bell and apparently she complained publicly about being poor, despite George providing her with the house and financial support. She even applied for the eighteenth century equivalent of welfare just to embarrass him while he was leading the revolution.
Speaker 2: What mom, I'm trying to lead a revolution here, chiefs son of a bitch won't even take care of his own mama. Catholic? Was I time one even visit me. He's got some revolution happening. My son wants to be president. Meanwhile, that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Exist yet, right, queen, think you'll be president? No one's been president?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you just go chop your cherry tree? What a bitch?
Speaker 4: Even George Washington's mom held him back exactly.
Speaker 2: You'll never amount to nothing. You're just like your father.
Speaker 8: I will not I'm gonna be president one day, you see, You'll see, because he stops off.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna change this world. You're not doing anything, Georgie.
Speaker 8: And then he gets so mad, throws a temper tantrum, grabs the axe and cuts down the tree.
Speaker 4: Right, you're wondering, like, you know, general, how are we gonna get them? Here's what we're gonna do. On Christmas Eve. We will get the boat, we will cross over in the middle of the night, and we will kill them all.
Speaker 2: Later that night.
Speaker 4: The other soldier's like, man, where does all that darkness come from? Which that one's ever attacked in the middle of the night and war?
Speaker 2: That's not a thing? And on Christmas Eve? Oh, his mom's a bitch, right, that's where that comes from.
Speaker 8: This one's for you, ma, not freedom, right, I think of your name's Gertrude Brandon Winsky.
Speaker 2: You are one heck of a lady.
Speaker 8: In nineteen sixty five, this mother from Indiana orchestrated the brutal torture and eventual death of a teenage girl, Sylvia Lichens, who was left in her care, so not technically her daughter but practically her daughter. She forced her own children to participate in the month's long abuse.
Speaker 2: Of said girl. That's that's horrible. That is terrible.
Speaker 8: Some other ones here, some modern ones here. Soon in Smith in nineteen ninety four, claimed that her children had been kidnapped during a carjacking. She later confessed to drowning her two young sons by driving a car into the lake while they were strapped inside.
Speaker 9: I think she just got released from prison not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Oh God, so she's free to have more kids.
Speaker 9: Oh that I don't know, but I think she was just released.
Speaker 8: Let's see here again, pulling up the wiki to see what she says here, she's fifty four. We got that going on crimes trial incarceration. In two thousand two, correctional officers were charged after having sex with her. Consequently, she was moved to another institution. Her first parole eligibility was November twenty four, which she was denied at four at the time, and I was reported that after her chance for parole was denied that she through a tantrum in her cell. So it doesn't say that she has necessarily been released. But at least the wikie hasn't been updated yet.
Speaker 9: Oh she's got this month, she's got another one coming up.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll let her out?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, come on, she killed her kids by driving him into a lake and then had sex with correctional officers.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's kept her nose clean since then? Who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 8: And then one last one here, Andrea Yates suffered from severe postpartum psychosis. She drowned her five children in the bathtub in two thousand and one. Her case remains the significant points of discussion regarding maternal mental health and legal definition of insanity.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Diane Schuler. Yeah, Aunt Diane. What's wrong with Diane? If you've seen the documentary two thousand and nine, she was driving a minivan the wrong way on a highway for nearly two miles, collideed head on, killed her two year old daughter, three nieces, and three other men in the car, three men in the other vehicle. I should say they found a handle a vodka.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. The families their husband said she's never drink in her whole life. Wow.
Speaker 4: Prostutors determined to be to be zero point one nine and they think she had about ten drinks before the wreck.
Speaker 3: Wow, congratulations, you're.
Speaker 2: So The idea that the whole she didn't drink is the wild part of that story.
Speaker 8: I mean ten shots and you've never drank before? Yeah, I can see how can she drank before you think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yes, you don't take ten shots if you've never drank before a vodka.
Speaker 2: I mean you're drinking a lot of uh you know, purple hooters, right, some z some boons, something of that effect.
Speaker 8: And with Mother's Day being on Sunday, your mom may not be that bad, but you should at least tell her that you love her.
Speaker 2: Brown World, take my strong, hand.
Speaker 3: Him train, Olma, give him train, Burl, take my my trouve handel train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because you look like the guilt. Don't mean you play like the guilt. All right, we're gonna play a game.
Speaker 4: We've got tickets to Rockklahoma that's happening Labor Day weekend over in Prior, USA. We're we are going to play uh a nip sh option or our current record.
Speaker 2: Is I am leading? What's eight? And you have four? And then Lindsay has three? All right and uh last week's winner, that would be me?
Speaker 4: So Corbyn and Lindsay eight three three four six oh k m O D eight three three four six oh k m O D call decide who's gonna be your clue giver. We'll get the most rider's gonna win those tickets. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 2: What is your name? Brad? Brad? How are you, buddy? Good?
Speaker 8: How are you guys good?
Speaker 2: Who would you like to give? Clues? Corbet or linzy?
Speaker 10: Let's go RD.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue or we go. This is the sweater that mister Rogers wore. Correct. This is the gaming platform that you got as a kid. Pong was on it.
Speaker 7: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is what happens when you freeze to death. Correct.
Speaker 4: This is when you get nervous about doing something about like Correct. You use your throat muscles when you choose something so you can what yes, blank the leader. Yes, this is a fruit that grows on palm trees. The water's okay? No, Yes, this is a what happens if you don't have enough water, you might get a It hurts really bad in a leg and they call it a muscle.
Speaker 2: Crampy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is a product made by Steve Jobs company that you watch on the tube.
Speaker 2: Time time. We got eight?
Speaker 4: Pretty good man, Hang on the on the line, buddy, all right, it on fire. Good morning, Hey Ricky, how are you buddy?
Speaker 2: Eight is the number to beat with lindsay, are you ready?
Speaker 8: I'm ready?
Speaker 9: We go all right, popular bug spray name off No, uh killer bug spray killer. Yes, uh, you might have this. If you are summoned for this, you have to go to a courtroom and yes, uh huh condition her and blank cleans your hand. Yes, this is something that takes fat out of your body. Yes, uh huh. Uh you may live in one of these when it rains a lot, and uh, you don't want to live in one of these. You look for this when buying a house when the rain comes and causes a Yes, yes, you look at the stars through one of these. Te yes, I blank of allegiance to the flag? Uh huh. If you're you're before your junior.
Speaker 2: Year time time time time ran out. You lost by one so close. I'm so sorry, Ricky, thanks for playing man, all right, thank god, congratulations, Brad. You got those tickets. You're going to ock, Oklahoma later day weekend? Hey yeah, party? Hold you got your car decided? Man, that's awesome. Good jump brother, hand on the line so you can get your info. Okay, all right, but get the info?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, freshman, junior, senior What class am I missing?
Speaker 2: Right? Sophomore uh.
Speaker 9: And then this one snow White took a bite out of this and it is what you watch your favorite programs on.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. What what is the thing that hangs on the wall you watch sports on TV? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah uh and not an orange banana TV? Right Eve eight, this ruined it for all you.
Speaker 9: The Gala got the Jonathan all.
Speaker 8: Right the record now, well, it keeps me in the lead with eight, but moves you to five and keeps Lindsay with a mere three.
Speaker 2: The Big Man Morning Show returns.
Speaker 8: Next where Corner says here that infectious disease experts speak on cruise ship hantavirus outbreak. Hantavirus is a deadly disease linked to ratpoop.
Speaker 2: Hackman. The Hackman diase is.
Speaker 8: A deadly disease linked the rat hoop and is now in an eighth case has been linked to a cruise ship. The World Health Organization says it believes a Dutch couple brought the Hackman vice a divide Hackman virus.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting used to them. Yeah, with them.
Speaker 8: When they boarded the MVY Hondius in Argentina, they died, so did another passenger, and five other people are sick. Including the ship's doctor. Several of those infected are now at or on their.
Speaker 2: Way to hospital.
Speaker 4: Apparently they didn't think it was that serious, and so people that were exposed, they let them leave the ship and like they got off at whatever.
Speaker 2: H huh. And they then they didn't contact him for like four days. Oh God, So this could be spreading and we don't even know. And it's a one to eight week incubation period. Oh Jesus, Okay, thanks Dutch coupling. Sure, it's fine. Yeah, let just put your mask on it to be all right?
Speaker 8: What else we got here? Rubio's meeting with the Pope. Secretary of State and Marco. Rubio is scheduled to meet with Pope Leo at the vatic in the day. Probably already did uh. Rubio says the trip was planned before the recent back and forth betwixt the pontiff and the presidents, and he said to he said he plans to talk with the Pope about getting humanitarian aid the Cuba through the church and other topics. Pope Leo has been critical of the US military operations in Iran, leading Trump to claim Leo thinks it's just fine for a run to have.
Speaker 2: A nuclear weapon, bunch of children. Man, so your form pedophilia? I'm all right to get out of here. What else we get? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Google updates links used in AI searches. Google is making a controversial decision to add blog and web forums as sources and its AI searches. It could help users find information of tricky questions, but it also might spit out less reliable information. Google defends the decision by saying many users are looking for advice, not just simple facts.
Speaker 2: Remember I can't spell strawberry. That's not a joke.
Speaker 8: I haven't tried it with Gemini, which is Samsung's AI partner built into their phone.
Speaker 2: But right, that's the Google one Gemini. Oh is it? Yeah? Well I guess it makes sense. I thought it was just Google AI. No, okay, well whatever is what it is? What else we got here? Oh? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Lastly, Jenk's Planetarium to remain open for student at Jink's Public Schools. Jinks Public Schools announced its planetarium will remain open for use by students, but will no longer be open to the public for community shows. At the time, Director leaders or excuse me, District leaders identified high maintenance costs and the cost of upgrading the facilities technology.
Speaker 2: As the reason for the closure.
Speaker 8: However, the district announced a committee made up of Jinks, teachers in students and administrators have evaluated the situation and decided, oh, we're going to keep the space open for the students.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 9: If you've got an idea for our top five song list that we do on Wednesdays, we want you to send it to us. You can email it to show at kmod dot com. List those five songs and the artists.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Gimpie, Good morning Corbin. Just got a keyword to rock the bank. Score yourself one thousand some mullions. If you missed it, that's okay, you got plenty of chances. Just bone listening, okay, good look.
Speaker 2: All right, little conspiracy theory Thursday.
Speaker 4: I saw this online and had to dig into it, and it takes place a long time ago, nineteen hundreds, nineteen eleven, actually.
Speaker 2: Oh like not the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 4: Two miners they were hired to go get some bat guano. You know what bat guano is, lendsy gung, Yeah, poop poop. And because I used a fertilizer back then, and so the two went into a cave and removed a layer of bat feces estimated to be three to six feet deep, weighing about two hundred and fifty tons.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of crap, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: And then when they took it out of the cave, they would filter it outside of the cave right and then ship it to be made in to fertilizer. There were giant heaps of this bat dung that had been collecting for probably a long time. And these were the first people to explore this cave in Nevada, and what they found is believed to be giants. Oh now, not only giants, but cannibals in this cave in nineteen eleven, Okay, And apparently it's the type of cave that is dry, so there's no it's not the water is separate. And apparently they even went back to like they think fifteen hundred people were living in this cave. But they found all kinds of things in there. Even the hair was preserved on some of these skeletons that they found.
Speaker 2: And they found.
Speaker 4: Baskets, duck decoys, fishing nets, pipes, effigies, some food remains, some humans of skeletons, of normal size.
Speaker 2: And obviously when they filtered.
Speaker 4: The gano the first time, they were just kind of this is the good stuff, this is not and then got rid of it, didn't pay attention to what they were filtering, and so they decided to send another group of people up to the cave and found more stuff like I just described, And the story started spreading about these huge quote unquote giants that were found in the caves. One claim said they found a mummified body with reddish hair around even eight or ten feet tall.
Speaker 8: That would be a giant, wouldn't you agree? You would you could consider it's a giant. When I think giant, I'm thinking twenty thirty feet tall, right, But if let's just say you're an average size of five to eleven five eight, the size of a large woman anyway. Uh, and they're like ten feet that, yeah, you could be like, dude, that's that dude's a giant. YAO mean, if you either one of us came across yaoman, we'd be like, dude, that dude's a giant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I how how tall is? Yeah? He's seven six Yeah that's a big bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah ten feet though, Yeah, yeah that feels like that, I'm comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: Being a giant. Yeah, yeah, I agree. And so.
Speaker 4: Then they talked about the red hair that was found on these mummies, on these bodies, on these skeletons, and that they said it was the evidence of.
Speaker 2: A fire, which that got destroyed because.
Speaker 4: There was no smoke marks or anything inside the cave according to experts of those that existed at that time, and they said some of the artifacts were unusually large, including claims about giant sandals. Okay, and so everybody was in on this right Obviously, the newspapers picked it up, and even though it was nineteen eleven, it did spread pretty quickly about this cave that was discovered on the West side of America that was a shelter for giants, and it became one of the forbidden archaeological sites that they didn't let people check for a long time, and that there was a Smithsonian cover up. And so these other people come in around nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: And they found.
Speaker 4: The more items, like we talked about, more duck decoys. They think it's the oldest duck decoy ever, and if you see pictures of it, it looks like a duck decoy. It sure does it's it's it's damn near perfect for being something. They think that that I have an update on my windows that old I can't do it. They won't let me do it.
Speaker 2: And they said that the giants were not necessarily giants.
Speaker 4: Okay, they said that they were human bodies, and they were tall, but they were not eight to ten feet and that they were they think at best six foot six.
Speaker 2: Inches tall, which to image it, that would be a giant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, average height of a man in nineteen eleven, five six, okay, but.
Speaker 8: I would don't know five six. I wouldn't consider somebody six foot tall a giant. A foot taller, bigger than you, yeah, but not not a giant. And so then people like, what about the red hair, not rabbit? The red hair was apparently the cave had the ability to well preserve things. Even certain hair would change color as it aged inside the cave.
Speaker 4: And then people brought up what about the giant sandal. There's no documentation of finding a giant sandal, and so obviously people are saying that they're hiding giants from us, okay, and that they did display some of these remains, but they decided to stop doing it because it is believed that this group of people are part of the Saticha Satika.
Speaker 2: Native American leniar and I'm sure I'm mutilating that, and I sorry, and.
Speaker 4: That they pulled the display because of that, but people like see, they're not even displaying it anymore.
Speaker 2: And this is all known as the Lovelock Giants.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know this. I mean I had heard stories of giants, especially in European times, right, and when I every time I investigated it was like crazy, like Hans Christian Anderson type of stuff, and you're like, okay, settle down, and not the Jack Black version.
Speaker 2: No one's horrible.
Speaker 4: But this I'd never heard of one in America because this is in Nevada, right is where this cave is, and people can go there today apparently and go through the cave. And the idea that people believe and that they're all people believe that there are giants.
Speaker 2: On Earth right now, right right right.
Speaker 8: I mean when you look at specimens like yaoming various other massively large human beings, again, yeah, you'd probably say that those are a form of giants. I think when we are told the story of David and Goliath, as children, and that's where you get the thirty foot tall giant from.
Speaker 2: I just looked it up.
Speaker 8: I was like, I do wonder how, and they say it was nine feet nine inches. But according to the dead Ski Sea scrolls, it was suggested that four cubits and a span, which equals roughly six foot nine. Six foot nine is still tall. Yeah, my brother's six 's eight. Yeah, right, I mean he could be considered a giant.
Speaker 4: There are other giant claims out there, like the tatar the mud flood giants, and there was an ancient lost civilization called Tataria. Old buildings with huge doors, tall ceilings, massive architecture built for these giants. A mud floor allegedly buried the real first floors of the buildings and erased the civilization. And people think that they were like giants, but the reality is that they're just big public buildings designed to look big, tall doors, high ceilings, grand status, ventilation, stuff like that, not for twelve foot humans walking around.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you've been down to the Capitol.
Speaker 4: The doorways are massive because they're grand, they're elegant.
Speaker 8: Or they have giants walking through them that night, right right, that's where we store the giants.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay? I which would you rather have them? Hiding? Giants from us? Or aliens?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: Giants?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 9: I feel like giants are they would be more protective of us.
Speaker 2: I'm more afraid of a protective of ants?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 2: Are you protective of ants?
Speaker 9: I don't like ants? But no one can beat a giant. No one can be I feel like like my husband, for example, said when he was a kid, he was he became a fan of the New York Giants because he thought, no one can beat up a giant.
Speaker 2: No one can. Yeah, right, David took it down with a slang, right, But as.
Speaker 9: A child, that was his mentality. That's why he was a fan of the Giants. That was his NFL team. Yeah, giants, big powerful, Right.
Speaker 2: People are afraid of them, right, But like that.
Speaker 9: Would be awesome if we had giants protecting us.
Speaker 2: Where's the protecting? People are afraid of giants or he just said that, right, But if they were.
Speaker 9: Here, we could use them as our protection, our defenders.
Speaker 2: How are we gonna make them do that?
Speaker 8: Well, the same way you make anybody else do anything. You put a chain around their necks and you get them with a.
Speaker 4: Work which would you rather have giants or would you rather have aliens that they're hiding news from us?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 8: I would rather them keep the aliens a secret, because to me, giants are they're they're human too. Okay, they're just bigger than the rest of us, but they have human brains, and we know how human brains work, and we know how human beings work. And just because you're a big bitch doesn't mean anything scary. Yes, but again, we're all human. We don't know what aliens are. They're not human that we know of. We don't know what they're capable of with their grayskin in their big black eyes. Well, so let's just keep the aliens a secret. That's more scary.
Speaker 4: I guess I kind of think aliens is better because giants that means there are one. Where are you hiding them? Two giants take up a lot of space, And we got to start reading stories about people getting with giants.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Well, I.
Speaker 8: Mean in a biblical sense, they're called a nephelum and they're the children of God and the sons of man. Right, So basically, fallen angels come down to Earth, they have sex with the women. The women give birth to these beings that end up being giants, you know, so they're like a little half breed you know.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 4: What would be the benefit of hiding either one? And I know you want to go automatically with that they are well, they're human, right or where we get that they're kind?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: So what's the benefit of hiding either Yeah, to keep the public from freaking the f out aliens?
Speaker 4: I get there's more movies about scariness of aliens. I mean there's a kid's book about giants them right BFG.
Speaker 8: Yes, they said it was the big friendly Giant, but I don't think that's what the F stand for.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope it's not the one I would expect you to think of. This text says I believe in God, but I also believe in aliens. If you have an objective thinking, we can't be alone, right, billions of galaxies ain't no way the only intelligent pans.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree that. I don't think we're alone. I also don't think we're that interesting if we're not alone. There's thousands upon thousands of places to go. I'm reading this book like people wouldn't shut up about me reading this book they kept sending it to me to read. And it's called Dungeon Dungeon Crawler Carl Oh, okay, and it's about an apocalyptic event happening. But it's the aliens have been here the whole time, essentially, and now the time has come for them to harvest our planet. And then now you're a part of a game show where you've got to make it through these tiers and levels of crazy things happening. Point being is that like they've been here since like the thirties, right preparing for the apocalyptic event to happen. I just don't if it's that, it's gonna be something I think closer to that, a little more strategic than like, ay, right right right.
Speaker 8: Here, listener Brandon sent me a message, he says. The message says Steeleville, Missouri is the last known giants killed by Native Americans.
Speaker 2: So I do some googling.
Speaker 8: Apparently, reports from my eeteen thirty four indicate that eight foot tall human skeletons were discovered in a cave near ste Steelville, Missouri, along with, according to local lore, artifacts that resembled petrified hearts. While local legends often connect with such discoveries, to battles with indigenous tribes. Specific verified accounts of Native American killings. The Last Giants and the immediate Steelville area are part of regional folklore. So it's kind of like the same thing that's going on in Nevada.
Speaker 4: Except there's actual proof of these six foot six items and the duck decoys and things like that.
Speaker 8: Right, It says here the findings reports suggested the skeleton was approximately eight foot tall. Another account mentioned seven skeletons found under white oak trees, with some being exceptionally large.
Speaker 4: So my little check here the Steelville Giant giant. Uh huh, no skeleton. They have no skeleton and it was all turned in by.
Speaker 10: A boy.
Speaker 2: Tall tail literally.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that is They say the bones were shipped to the Smithsonian and hidden or destroyed. So what part of that Smithsonian giants cover up that you.
Speaker 8: Were talking about earlier. Yeah, but why would the Smithsonian want to cover that up or hide the more destroy them? Yeah, to change history, to erase history.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My thing with the giants thing is like my thing with Bigfoot and my thing with the aliens. What's the evidence, right, what's the tangible thing you can point to that is undisputed, Like, nope, we definitely have a footprint. Nope, we definitely have a hairball, right, Nope, we definitely have a skeleton.
Speaker 8: You say they found these duck decoys, right, and you imagine the duck decoy is going to be proportionate to the giants, right.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be proportionate to the duck, you would think so, you would think so.
Speaker 8: And that's kind of where I'm going that on this one. Were there giant ducks flying around America at one point in time, like maybe prehistoric? Maybe maybe what we thought were terodactyls were actually just giant mallards.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's the You don't make a fly for fly fishing the size of a fly like your size. You make it the fly of a fly that a fish is gonna eat. So you wouldn't make a duck decoy the size of you. You would make it the size of the ducks you're trying to catch.
Speaker 8: You're absolutely right, But you got to think of giant hands something I'll never have, right to be that intricate, me too, to be that intricate there to because they'd be so small, right, and to carve that with their giant giant fingers, you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's why. That's why I say they should.
Speaker 8: Be proportionate to them, not not the same size, but like, Okay, this is a giant. He's eight foot tall, you know, and he's got to hold this duck decoy in his hand. That duck decoy is going to be what at least three maybe four feet, you know, and size maybe like a like a like a small dog kennel.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, we make things pretty small with their hands. Now, I guess you're right. I know I do. I use one hand to make it look smaller.
Speaker 4: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be bat making a comment about milking hamsters with your giant hands to them their giant hands.
Speaker 8: True statement. I guess you're right. I personally never milked a hamster, but well.
Speaker 2: You haven't lived. You're right. I'm not saying that I'm not willing to try.
Speaker 4: Listen, you've always said, uh huh, I'll try anything once, absolutely, which is one of the most terrifying things I've ever heard you say.
Speaker 2: And when you say it after a night of drinking, too, it really freaks me out. Give me the hamster. We're a sea weeks.
Speaker 4: Uh So this has to do with a statement made by an Air Force general for conspiracy theory Thursday.
Speaker 2: He made a reference in a press conference about Kamakazi dolphins.
Speaker 4: With Lacier beams, and when the the head the Secretary of the Department of Defense was asked, he said, I can't confirm or deny whether we have kama Kazi dolphins, but I can confirm that they don't.
Speaker 8: That means we definitely have kama Kazi dolphins or we don't, right, because you cannot confirm nor deny.
Speaker 4: And how would anyway? So I wanted to know, do we have kama Kazi dolphins?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: The short answer is yes, we do. The long answer is not really Okay. So in twenty twenty three there was a ride up about the marine mammal program that are sophisticated military has right, and they apparently as of twenty fifteen, had eighty five dolphins and fifty sea lions. Oh, and they said that the program is more about using them to find underwater explosives.
Speaker 2: To risk their line so to save hours, not kama kazi as in dive the plane at you, but just swim. Yeah, Flipper dolphins on a superside.
Speaker 4: Be found one, and it's unclear how many they have now or if they have any today.
Speaker 2: Then they say Russia have the same thing.
Speaker 4: Russia has been known to have a program similar if you will, that they use marine mammals for their military. In twenty twenty two, they deployed trained dolphins to help protect the Black Sea Naval base at Festival during.
Speaker 2: The Ukrainian War.
Speaker 4: And they can be trained to find mines, and they can be trained to locate divers when they don't know where they're at.
Speaker 2: Okay, and a lot of countries are carently have dolphin programs.
Speaker 8: I don't see any problem with using animals for that sort of thing. You're sparing human lives, which I think is fantastic. Peter would tell you a difference, but who cares about those guys. I think it's great. We use bomb sniffing dogs, yeah, kudaver dogs of different kinds, So that's not.
Speaker 2: That's a little different than kamakazi. Well yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 8: I mean but just these for good Yeah, just the fact of training animals to do something that humans cannot or will not, I think it's fantastic. So I'm all about be it Kamakazi dolphins or you know, dead body finding, cadaver seals, whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, dolphins. I feel like, can we do like squirrels?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: They don't stay underwater?
Speaker 9: They don't.
Speaker 2: They're fine.
Speaker 8: You're gonna take a cat, strap a rock to it, throw it in the water and be like fine the ball.
Speaker 4: So apparently the kama Kazi dolphin thing is something that is connected to Iran, and that even reports go back to two thousand that there was a Russian Soviet trained kama Kazi dolphins.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the Russians were doing this first, and we're like, hey, they can do it, why can't we. It's typically how it works. You see someone else doing something, you do it vice versa. Yeah, let me just do it better hopefully. I mean, you only know until.
Speaker 4: But to me, the idea of there's no way of knowing because how many you have, because we don't know how many of.
Speaker 2: What's the dolphin gonna do? Say no, exactly.
Speaker 4: I've always been interested by like carrier pigeons and things like that, And how does the pigeon just not just not go?
Speaker 2: You know what? Get bent? Right?
Speaker 9: You don't pay me enough?
Speaker 2: You know, the feet is not that good. So and maybe they do.
Speaker 8: They don't speak it and say, you know what, I'm not doing this, but I bet you they put up a struggle. You ever tried to take a dog outside when it's raining and they don't want to go outside?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a struggle, all yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So it's basically the same thing. You know, the pigeon doesn't want to go any We're like, and you just finally grab the pigeon and launch it off the building and it has no choice. It's either fly, yeah, or crash to the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fly, It's its natural instincts exactly exactly to fly to its destination. We never hear stories of like people that used to carry your pigeons. In history of carry pigeons. We don't hear anybody go, I mean I sent a pigeon.
Speaker 9: Right, I don't know what happened to it if it didn't make it.
Speaker 2: That's the equivalent of the checks in the mail, the checks in the pigeon. Right, I sent the pigeon. I sent the message. Did you not get it?
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, under a bridge, you got a pigeon just sitting there with a note wrapped around his neck, hanging out to Central Park or whatever, you know, getting fed seed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with a piece of paper still wrapped to its it's a leg. Poor guy must have got stuck in a landfill. Send help as soon as possible, General Washington, right, tell you those wouldn't work, Georgie, mom, uh yeah, that to me, that would be the thing. And dolphins okay, see sea lions, Okay, those all seem to be pretty agile things underwater.
Speaker 8: It makes sense if it was me, I would figure out a way to train the whales you think about like that, like the blue whales, the largest whale on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right. I just recently they're harder to hold down though, right right?
Speaker 8: I I recently found out how many people do you think and stand on a blue whales tongue?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: So are we talking tongue like like tongue all the way or just the tongue that's in the part that covers the inside of their mouth.
Speaker 2: Moby dick. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm assuming because it just told me the amount of people can stand on a blue whales tongue. So I'm gonna single it's the whole thing you got to reach in their grab it.
Speaker 4: This is a guess, right, like they're not pulling a tongue out stacking people. I don't know, but it told me like on an airplane plane wing, we you can grab an airplane wing. We can put people on it. We can see the visual and look at it.
Speaker 8: I think they got a blue whale and they're like, hey, grab its tongue, letten. So how many people we can put on there?
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think?
Speaker 9: A thousand people?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a lot. I'm gonna say one hundred.
Speaker 8: Close fifty fifty people can stand on a blue whales tongue. So my thought there is is why can't we train these whales and use them for battle to I don't know, capsize ships, military ships. If we're using Kamakazi dolphins.
Speaker 2: Because they're too massive, well, there's turd cokes here. Just think about the food daily, right, that's that's a lot of crill for sure, a lot of shrimp. Dolphin. You're just like, yeah, I'll just let him up your leg. You're fine. Right.
Speaker 4: So we're going to Mexico, right, my oldest wants to go get a picture taking with the dolphin.
Speaker 2: Like, and I am not a fan of this at all because you've seen too many videos, seen too many videos.
Speaker 4: I just think it's weird in general. But you know, who am I to be the fun crusher? And so I'm gonna have to go. I'm gonna have to get in the water.
Speaker 2: I know how. I know. I've seen this America's Funniest Home Video. Yeah, I know how this ends. Yeah, yes, And that dolphin is gonna see me and go suck. Hey baby, it's gonna.
Speaker 9: Feel your energy that you're unhappy to be there.
Speaker 2: I will poke a dolphin in the eye. Mmmmmm the eye.
Speaker 9: Yes, you're like, oh, you look like Washington's mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will plug your blowhole.
Speaker 8: Right, all right, you're gonna ride this dolphin. What you want to do is you want to grab onto the dorcil fan.
Speaker 2: I'm just not good in that environment at all.
Speaker 4: Like scuba diving, I don't do well with fish comes at you and they always move at the last minute, right or they don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Always like splashing like no, I just I have a proximity thing, and so when the you know, they're just being fish man, I'm in their world. Yeah, there's a big difference between a clownfish and I don't know. Anything bigger.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They show those video you know, the perfect pictures and the videos online of people scuba and it's beautiful and clear, and look at this brightly covered starfish and look at the coral. They never show the one of like it coming right at your face and you're like, ah, you get.
Speaker 2: Like cerebral palsy in the water. You're like, ah, right. So my advice to you, Corbyn for that. Have you done this?
Speaker 4: Uh no, Okay, let's hear it. Then hear your advice from the non experience. Here's the thing, and you could take this advice and apply it to anything. It's not just you know, scuba diving or snorkeling or whatever. You can apply this advice to anything in life.
Speaker 2: Just let it happen. Just what are you a rapist? Exactly? That's what a rapist says.
Speaker 4: Exactly, that's exactly what a rapist or a pedophile says.
Speaker 2: Just let it happen, don't fight it if you take it that way, not take it that way. That's what the way it is. And this will be over soon, exactly.
Speaker 8: Lindsay, I don't talk to any rapist orcular.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying just let it. No, no, no, I'm not saying it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if a rapist says that, I'm just it just is a weird correlation that happens in society.
Speaker 2: Of all the words I could.
Speaker 8: Use, Listen, you're in their environments right hardly. Just let it be, Just let it happen. Let us swim around, just act natural. Fine, everything's going to.
Speaker 2: Be fine again, rapist, not me, the dolphins. Listen.
Speaker 11: When we're done here, you just act like everything's fine. I won't tell anybody what happened, because I know where you live. Get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm fighting against the things I don't want to happen. And what happens, they participate. They usually end up winning anyway.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. How many times have been raped? How many how many times have you been attempted to be I don't.
Speaker 4: Know because I've stopped it every time. Take a break, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the big med morning SHOs on the rack. The line now is our good friend Michael leg with the Tulsa Drillers. Hey, buddy, how are you.
Speaker 7: I'm great? Good morning, Corben, doing awesome this morning.
Speaker 4: It's great to talk to you and the Drillers are out of town this week, but they are going to be back on Tuesday for a home stand against Springfield. And again, the uh, the way the guys are playing right now, you're seeing maybe some of the best baseball happen at One oak Field in a while. And that says a lot because the last couple of years have been fantastic with the Dodgers organization.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, we're off to a great start. You know, I love being in person.
Speaker 10: We've got the we've got the best prospects of the organization. Team is on the road in Arkansas this week, so hopefully we can take three out of the out of the last five and come back in first place on Tuesday.
Speaker 7: So it should be a big week next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have all the regular promotions.
Speaker 4: People should get their tickets at Tulsa Drillers dot com for the upcoming homestand that starts on Tuesday. But next week's a special weekend because it's the weekend of the Alternate Identity, right.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, next weekend we're gonna be we're gonna be kicking off our Ranch Dippers theme for this year. So we've got two games next Saturday, and Sunday Sunday we're giving away caps Ranch Dipper caps, but we'll be with a forum Saturday Sunday, and then we're going to bring them back in August for a Thursday Friday. So we're splitting it up this year, not one weekend. It's going to be spread over to homestands.
Speaker 2: What is the uh?
Speaker 4: What is your take as one of the people in charge down there are the guy in charge about doing these alternate identities for the team and and kind of changing it up a little bit throughout the season.
Speaker 7: I love it, man, I think it's I think it's great.
Speaker 10: I think it's quintessential minor league baseball, right, Like you know, we play sixty nine home games and I don't really baseball is it's it's your reference, right, kind of having some fun with it, right. We connect with our communities with our brands, but then we can connect with them further by doing these alternate identities. And you know, as in New York, guy here you to find good pizza. Now we've got good pizza. I'm still mesmerized by the nine out of ten tables has like ranch dressing on their table. So Gorsky, this was Gorsky's idea another New Yorker and uh and it's fun, man, it definitely fits the tull survive. But we'll dip everything in ranch. So we're gonna instead of a dunk tank. So if you and GIMPI want to come out and get dipped, we're gonna dip.
Speaker 2: Weekend is the going to be filled with ranch?
Speaker 7: Make any sense? Otherwise?
Speaker 10: All right, beautiful, we need you there. It'll be a loose ranch, so don't get too worried. It won't be real thick. Okay, it'll be.
Speaker 7: A loose ranch.
Speaker 2: He's a fan. He's a fan of the loose ranch. Mike.
Speaker 7: Uh, okay, we'll think we'll fick it it up where.
Speaker 2: You all right, let's talk some other baseball stuff. Man.
Speaker 4: The Astros are they having maybe the most unfortunate year with career being announced that he has to have ankle surgery and done for the season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been a rough go.
Speaker 10: You know, there was tone for getting traded to go back there, but you know, anyway, not a lot of love lost for me with the Astros though, sorry not sorry type of thing.
Speaker 2: Right. And then the Cubs, man, they're doing so good. They definitely are.
Speaker 4: Living up to the expectation, especially after the fire from last year that we saw them running on. But then there's news this morning that Matthew Boyd is gonna be out because he injured his meniscus while playing with his kids.
Speaker 10: See that's why you don't play with your kids. Come on, you're a major Loves League baseball player. But now they're hot, the Cubs are. The Cubs are in there in Fuego. They're eight I mean eight wins in a row, and they're really they're soaring.
Speaker 7: Up into first place.
Speaker 10: So it's it's nice to see the always nice when the Cubs are in the discussion, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was a really interesting article I read about Petrow Armstrong and he's got a pretty phenomenal bat flip, and he said that this year he's really trying to tame it down because a buddy of his UH told him his took his son out of baseball because his son was doing the bat flip like he does. And when he asked his kid why he was doing it, he's like, well, Peete does it, and he said it hit him that Listen, I never clued in that that was the identity, like people were relating to that and and it's a pretty honest moment from a baseball player understanding the ripple effect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that.
Speaker 10: That's pretty cool though, you know, he's uh, he realizes, like that's the thing that kids are up from them. Is this this celebration. So yeah, toning it down a little bit not a bad idea. You know, he's you know, he's one of the best young players in the game. So let's let's let's show uh, let's show out on the field rather than when you're in a clod drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine though, how hard that would be to break that habit, especially when the excitement happens and you know, the way that bat connected with the ball, you made a solid connection, and just being able to oh yeah, yeah, I'm not flipping the bat when fans look forward to it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, just save it for the big ones, you know, not the solo shot when you're down four to zero, but the three run bomb that gives you a two run lead, then you go off, you know, then give it the big old to it.
Speaker 4: Tulsa Drillers are back in town on Tuesday, down at one Oakfield get your tickets Tulsa Drillers dot com. Some great stuff happening all week long. Good family fun happening. And don't forget about the Ranch Dipper's debuting on May sixteenth. There's a brunch happening on the seventeenth. We'll get into it more next week. You want to find out more, now go to Tulsa Drillers dot com and get your tickets. Even a day game next week at eleven am. Mike, it was great talking to you man. Have a fantastic week.
Speaker 10: You too, and hope a lot of people listening are gonna be out for Banana Ball this.
Speaker 7: Weekend, so we can't wait to kick that off.
Speaker 10: And should be fun this weekend and then we'll see Drillers back on Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Thanks Corbyn, you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: See you letter.
Speaker 9: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning, Good morning Corbyn. Happy thirty second birthday to porn stars Skyla Novella and check out this stacked seductress in Alexis, Texas, Boats and hose, busty cops on Patrol three and my big boobed Sister. In twenty eighteen, she was dubbed the next porn megastar, and she has since retired from the business and is a cat mom.
Speaker 2: I hope that means yeah, Morning Gimpy. Yeah, those things are massive. Good morning, Corbin. Hey, make sure you get your tickets to go see Gary Owen.
Speaker 8: He's gonna be live at the Cove inside of the River Spiracina on June sixth. You want to go for free, it's simple, just hit up that contest tap right there on the free Iheartradiop's Tyberbig Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results.
Speaker 2: Now here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with this week's top list.
Speaker 4: This week's top list are artists you'd pay to see perform naked?
Speaker 2: Now are we talking musician or any artist? That's a good question, Lindsey, what say you?
Speaker 9: I was thinking musical Okays, musicians.
Speaker 2: That's kind of along the lines that I was going with.
Speaker 4: Okay, because artists, actors and actresses are artists too, right and perform naked.
Speaker 2: But okay, list present Yeah, ah, let's go with current. I like that. I don't want to see a dead corpse naked? Okay again, all right, what have you got Lindsay?
Speaker 9: All right? Number five Adam Levine Maroon five.
Speaker 2: He already does his shows half naked anyway, I mean.
Speaker 9: With his shirt offs, and I want to see what's below the belt.
Speaker 4: Just the label that says HEINZ fifty seven Distilled Vinegar.
Speaker 9: And he tends to move around a little bit on stage. Yeah, he's pretty tone. I want to see what his uh, his wife's.
Speaker 2: Working with, his wife's working with Huh, Yeah, I want to see. You want to know how big is chunk is absolute and what like?
Speaker 4: When when you receive that information, what do you think will change about your opinion of him?
Speaker 9: Probably not much, Probably not much. Number four on my list is Jennifer Lopez said many times before that that woman could turn me into a lesbian. Her body is banging, she moves around on stage. She's got great backup dancers too. Everyone on her stage is gorgeous. So if she's naked, they're probably all going to be naked and it's going to be a fantastic show.
Speaker 2: And she just wears a lot of makeup, but she's.
Speaker 9: Also looks fantastic without makeup.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 9: Uh Number three usher, Huh, that dude, he's got the six pack and he dances phenomenally.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'd like to see it all.
Speaker 8: You'd like to see it too, No, No, I'd like to see people like him and people like Adam Levine just let themselves.
Speaker 2: Go, see what they really look like. Uh well, I mean when they're on stage or something. You can never count that. Right. When you go to court, you dress up, you know what I mean, Like your your big thing you get ready for.
Speaker 8: And I'm not talking about their clothes and how they dress or whatever. I'm talking about. Stop working out, start eating more cheeseburgers, drink more heavy beer, let yourself go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what I'm saying is is even those people, when they have their big thing they got to do right, they get dressed up and look the best they can.
Speaker 2: They wear all black to slender it up.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right right? Not everybody looks like Adam Sandler.
Speaker 9: Yeah number two Adam Sandler, Oh yeah right. Since we have to go with presents performers, I'm gonna go with Lenny Kravitz, even though he has shown his junk before.
Speaker 2: Has he?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Curious you want to say it, I don't care. I'm straight. They're money. What did when did he show what was it for.
Speaker 9: I think, you know, I'm not really sure why he did it, but I think it was just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: This says in twenty fifteen, Lenny Kravitz accidentally exposed his penis during a concert in Stockholm, Sweden, when his leather pants split while performing on stage. Yeah, the incident was dubbed hashtag penis gait and apparently he was not wearing any underwear. Yes, it is a hawker, exactly like Serge Ibaka who wants some man meat.
Speaker 9: I mean, if it's that big it's split in his leather pants, I don't think that's what was happening, But I understand the point you're making.
Speaker 2: Answer too small. Yeah, poorly made Billy Bob.
Speaker 9: Thornton and then number one on my list.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he squatted down and opened his legs. Yeah, embarrassing, is it?
Speaker 4: It's not embarrassing if it's I mean, I can't see it's blocked down. I'm right, it isn't embarrassing if he's you know, Ron Jeremy, right, right, If he's Michael Berger, then yeah, I could understand.
Speaker 9: But if you're Lenny Kravitz, that's just free advertisement.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't think he needs the advertisement.
Speaker 9: And then number one on my list is Benson Boone. Why because he's like this one man show, but he's very acrobatic, and so I feel like it would be even more entertaining if he were naked in concert. He's doing all these flips to see what his his little dong is doing. While he's flipping in the air.
Speaker 2: It looks like he could play the next Freddy Mercury.
Speaker 9: I agree with you one. He reminds me of him so much, so much.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about this.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I would know about the Linny Kravitz penis gate. I don't know why Benson Boone's gotta have a small penis right, No.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it's small or not.
Speaker 2: I'm just what you said, all right. We're doing our top list artist.
Speaker 4: So Benson Moon was number one, Yeah, topless artist you pay to see perform naked bmms and whatever yours is to eight, two, nine, four five.
Speaker 2: What do you got there, gimpie. I'm coming into number five as Landy Wilson. Dude.
Speaker 8: She she used to have that fat donkey butt, right, and I think she lost some weight and therefore she is her truck isn't near as big as it used to be. But she's still hot, man, She's still hot. She can keep the she can keep the hat on, but everything else lose.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't wouldn't be funny if she was like Brett Michael's in it with her hair. Oh right, Oh, it'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: It's entertained, it's a character, so it would be awesome and not surprising at all.
Speaker 8: Right, she got like short pixie haircut, but she puts that wig on, yeah, to keep that country to look to her either way, big fat ass.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, she wears extensions already, so ah, a lot of girls do. All right. So number four and playing rock Lahoma.
Speaker 8: This year, all right? With her band? Oh, I gotta look at it. It's Carla Harvey former Butcher Babies. She's doing some things with the Lords of Acid right now, and she is what's the name of her band that she's currently with.
Speaker 2: I forget. She just did a thing on oh the Violent Hour, that's the name of the band that she's with now.
Speaker 8: But bro, we've talked to them, the Butcher Babies, yeah, a couple of times, and seeing them on stage, I'm like hubba Hubba seeing them backstage, even when they came into our studio right early in the morning, not done up at all whatsoever. Still a damn smoke show. And that was kind of tough. I'm like, which one of the butcher babies would I rather see naked?
Speaker 2: Well, I got a thing for big breasted brunettes, so I went with Carla Harvey. She is hot.
Speaker 8: Last number four, Number three artists that I would pay to see perform naked. Nita Strauss of the Iron Maidens. She's currently touring with Alice Cooper. Not only can she shred on that guitar, but she is a damn smoke show as well. Nita Strauss and these last two there's a good reason why I made them my last two, because I ain't have fun. I've had a crush on these bitches for a long time. And number two is Maria brink in this moment. She's got a little bit thicker over the years, but that's okay. She now Mama June thick.
Speaker 2: But she just looked good thick.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: I'm like, all right, take that weird hat off, let's see what you got working with. I'll never forget the time we did a meet and greet with her.
Speaker 2: She's like, hey, come back, don't we do pictures with the radio guys? And I'm like, hell, yeah, you do.
Speaker 8: So I went back and I'm standing in front of her and she puts her arm on my shoulder and I bout lost it right there. And by lose it, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean he might just let it happen, Just let it happen.
Speaker 8: I would totally just let it happen with her Maria Brink smoke show. And then number one for me, and this simply because I've had a crush on her for a long time.
Speaker 2: She still looks good for her age.
Speaker 8: Even though you know, some people's like and even I've said it, and I kind of agree, she does not look like she used to. Maybe she was replaced by an alien, But that's Shania Twain.
Speaker 2: I knew you're gonna say that.
Speaker 8: Dang right, oh doggy man. Back in the day, I remember she was a smoke show and even leading just now, even now, I'm just like, please, Shanaya.
Speaker 2: Do what you will, all right.
Speaker 4: So I'm altering because I had artists of all genres of not just music, but no problem pivoting number five.
Speaker 2: For me Dido Real you forgot about Dido?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she did that song with Eminem. Kind of a cool chill artist. I don't know why, just that popped in my brain immediately.
Speaker 8: Okay, yes, you look give a little pixie haircut and cute little face.
Speaker 4: Number four Scarlett Johansson. What you're gonna say she's not a musician, which do I say? Contrere monfrere. She has a couple albums out, and why not put her on the list so we can see her naked. If it was a list of women you'd like to see naked that eat Chinese food, I'm putting her on that list. I'll figure out a way to work that in their Number three, Uh, Miley Cyrus, I just want to see.
Speaker 2: Wrecking Ball is a completely different video if she's naked. True statement.
Speaker 8: I feel like just looking at her, there's been certain parts of her that's been hit with a wrecking ball or not.
Speaker 2: She looks pretty fit to me. Yeah yeah with the clothes on, but uh, never rememberable. Number two.
Speaker 4: Zara Larson. She's an up and coming pop artist. When you see her, you're gonna go wow. Okay, I think she's from another country. I think Okay, I've never heard of this day. No, no, nobody probably really would in this room. But yeah, she's yeah, not bad, right, not at all? And then number one for me on artist i'd pay to see perform naked?
Speaker 2: Who do you think I picked? Lindsay, mmmm, probably.
Speaker 9: Sabrina Carpenter?
Speaker 2: Okay, gimpy, I say, Taylor Swift. But who wants to see a toothpick on the stage without any clothes on?
Speaker 4: I can't believe either one of you didn't mention this person because we always talk about how insanely attractive this person is, especially recently since they have decided they're not wearing makeup, and that's the least keys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does Sidney Sweeney count because she did do carry o?
Speaker 4: No, she does not count. That's funny, damn it, she does not count. I think she played a singer though, Does that count?
Speaker 2: Right? No, she doesn't.
Speaker 4: And I'm not putting Sabrina Carpenter on there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is like. Is she seductive? Sure? Do I find her incredibly sexy? I don't know? Okay, yeah, yeah she's seductive. Her eyes are MESMERI scene, Yeah, she does have fun eyes, kind of like a a husky the dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know how those those dogs you look at me like, ah, those are interesting, freak me out.
Speaker 2: My new thing and I want one in a bad way. Is a palm ski.
Speaker 8: If there's a Pomeranian husky mix, so it's like a husky the size of a Pomeranian. And I'm like, I've got to have one of these dogs. Now I do, and I'll I'll spend some cash. No, you won't stop doing that?
Speaker 9: Are Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Who had GIMPI picking a purse dog that he wants is his next dog on their bingo card? Oh I'm done with big dogs, man, I'll take a smart you're not getting one.
Speaker 2: They're like the butt loving expensive.
Speaker 4: Anywhere between two thousand and thirty five hundred, can go as high as five thousand.
Speaker 2: You can get him as low as a fifteen hundred. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I had that cash just to blow, that's probably what I would spend it on. But I got I gotta get rid of the horses first.
Speaker 2: The smaller they are, the more that they're worth. Why isn't that true or anything? Six thousand dollars, damn, damn.
Speaker 8: You keep that dog a lot that's a dog I would take to the vet. If I'm spending six grand on a dog, You're goddamn right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking out of the vet. I don't believe.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna keep move over, Lindsay, watch off the light. I'm gonna keep us some bitch as long alive, as long as I can.
Speaker 2: I'll put that much coin down on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen you put coin down for a lot of things and not care that much for him.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back. Rush of the Big Mad Morning Show is net in front of the show.
Speaker 4: All around, good dude, philanthropic, leader of the community.
Speaker 6: Keep going it sounds good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Hell of a good beard grower, beard grower, there you go. It's a little shorter than I'm used to seeing in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got bored.
Speaker 2: That's what retirement does. It's not a ferrari and it's not crack, right, So I retired. I get bored easy.
Speaker 4: Great Court is joining us from Cancer Sucks. And for those who know, Cancer Sucks is an organization that's been around.
Speaker 2: For thirty years. I have it right. It's pretty close.
Speaker 4: And I've been a part of the community and raising money to help out organizations that do groundbreaking work in cancer research. And over the years, Cancer Sucks has raised how much money we have, you.
Speaker 6: Know, And I knew you're gonna ask me that I was really gonna do some math, and I just didn't. But we're hovering around three million dollars what we've donated. They're responsible for donations of safely over three million dollars to different organizations throughout the United States. A lot of those, Uh, we've had matching funds for some of our donations, and so you know, it puts us up there a little bit, you know, a little higher than that, but it's just a one million dollars, two million dollars, three million dollars. They all blew me away. And at this point, I just don't count anymore, you know. I mean, I can get you a count, you know what I'm saying, But it's like it's passed that in my my brain doesn't know the capacity to to completely comprehend what we've been able to accomplish.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, the mission of Cancer Sucks has always been to raise money for cancer research. But it's always been about the people that are raising the money right, right, And that's what you know the money is going to be there, it's but it's the group of people that come together to raise money, whether regardless of what the event is, right right, right, And that's another gonna be what people are gonna see this weekend Saturday with the annual Cancer Sucks Car Show that you do every year around Mother's Day to celebrate Mother's Day, right.
Speaker 6: Right we uh we actually two years ago Handlebars and Hot Rods was two years ago. Is our twenty aeth the end on Handlebars and Hot Rods car Show. At that point, I decided, you know, twenty is a really good time to stop. So I'm like, I'm not gonna do any more car shows. I'm old, I'm tired. I'm getting something different, you know. So, uh it went about about six months. I'm like, I can't stop doing this. I love cars and I love motorcycles, and I love the Cancer Sucks events. So we changed it. We tweaked it a little bit, and we turned it into a Cancer Sucks Cruise in car show. So we don't have trophies, we don't have have a judging on you know, the cars. Everybody comes and goes as they please and come hang out, make a donation, buy a T shirt, raise money for cancer research, and uh, there's none of the stress that goes along with it for the event coordinators that you always have when you have trophies and things like that.
Speaker 4: And again, this is happening on Saturday, starting at ten a m. And it's happening a different a new location. You've never done it here before. We did last year.
Speaker 6: Last year we did the first cruise in. It's start a second cruise in. It's at Unique Customs three twenty four East Condotion and Broken Arrow. They build some of the nicest custom fabricated hot rods anywhere, I mean, beautiful cars and they let us come out, they displace some of their cars, and then one of the local car clubs nine one to eight Classic Muscle comes out and helps us coral everyone as they're coming and going, and it's just a cool deal. It's just to hang out. It's just a you know, a big thank you from Cancer sucks for allowing us to be part of the car and motorcycle community for twenty years and raise tons of money doing it. And like I said, that's kind of how we started. Was you know, I didn't want to do cake walks, and you know all those things where you walk around the track and cry because you lost somebody, or cry because somebody has cancer or whatever. Decided, if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it with stuff that I like. And I like cars and bikes and music. So that's where ninety nine percent of our fundraising has come from.
Speaker 2: Those areas. Well.
Speaker 4: Let's talk a little bit about people that want to bring their car. Do they need to call or register?
Speaker 6: They need to show up?
Speaker 4: What about what if my car isn't as nice as some of these other cars I see on the websites that past car shows.
Speaker 2: And I'm just getting started.
Speaker 6: It's cool. We all want to talk about cars. We all love cars. We you know, if it's if it's your baby and you're proud of it, bring it on. We don't care. Nobody's gonna make fun of you. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: What if I have a motorcycle that I'm really proud of, I like.
Speaker 6: Those as just as well.
Speaker 2: Bring it on.
Speaker 6: We got we got parking for bikes. We want to see your bikes.
Speaker 4: And even if you're into that world, you should come by and just talk to anybody out there exactly the community is quite vast that shows up for this.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: It's a great community Cancer Sucks. As like I said, after doing that show for twenty years, we've established a group of people that support us, and this is just another event that we throw out there so people can come out and show their support and see that we still are thankful for like I said, being in the hot rod world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just a great event to have community and to think about if maybe your mom isn't around, and get around out there doing something that makes you happy on a day to remember your mom, because that's the kind of the basis of what Cancer Sucks is, right, It's about mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, it's just kind of funny that you led me into that without even realizing it. Tomorrow is the thirtieth anniversary of my mother's death, and two years later, in nineteen ninety eight, we established Cancer Sucks and became a nonprofit and start donating money in her memory. But this show, the Handlebars hot Rod Show that we did for for twenty years, was always done on Mother's Day weekend so that Rick didn't have to worry about thinking about Mom's not here. I had wait too much other things too, many other things in my head doing a car show to have to worry about my mommy not being there, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I was established, That's why we do. Several of our key events are done on holidays or times when you would normally be there with your mom. And I did that in the early days just because it took my mind off of real life.
Speaker 4: We get text a lot of time from people saying, how do I handle Mother's Day? This is the first year without my mom, How do I handle Mother's Day? This is a great example of how to incorporate grief into your life exactly. And it's happening on Saturday from ten am until two pm over at Unique Customs three twenty four East Kenosha Out and Broken Arrow.
Speaker 6: You just show up with your car, Show up, hang out, show up, hang out.
Speaker 2: We'll be food, right food.
Speaker 6: We have a guy in a truck barbecue gonna come out and fill here with hickory smoke, and we're all gonna be hungry sitting there and he's gonna feed every one of us.
Speaker 2: With his barbecue. And they'll be live music, live music.
Speaker 6: We've got the High Fi Hillbillies we'll be playing outside and we have another acoustic band that's gonna be playing inside the shop where all the all the cars that the Unique is working on rebuilding whatever will be on display inside the shop as well. Full tour of the whole facility and live music raffles fifty to fifty. You know, it's a free show. You don't have to enter. But we still are raising money. You know, We're gonna sell T shirts. We're gonna do whatever we can to raise the most money. Last year, with the help from our sponsors and what we raised at the show, we were able to turn around and donate ten thousand dollars to the Children's Health Foundation, and we hope to be able to do that again this weekend.
Speaker 4: If I want to find out more about cancer sucks in general, maybe be involved in some things, like I know ship rocked.
Speaker 2: Are you guys involved in ship Rocked again?
Speaker 6: Shiprock is our life, shiprock is crazy. We've been under fifteen years and we're been the designated charity for fifty ten years.
Speaker 2: Are tell anybody what shiprock is? I don't know if everybody's.
Speaker 6: Take Rocklaholma put it on a boat with four thousand people instead of one hundred and forty thousand whatever Rockaholma has and uh, all the bands all the same kind of lineup. I mean, you know this year the headliner for ShipRocked will be popa Roach, Nice and tons of other bands. A great set up. Anyway, we were the we were chosen to be the designated charity for them fifteen years ago and we spend all week listening to music and we have a silent auction. I spend all year collecting autograph memorabilia from bands so that I can go in January on Shiprock and have one hundred silent auction items sitting out on table for the week. Then on the final day we have have a live auction that includes guitars from all the artists on the boats, guitars from artists I've gotten signed at Rocklaholma whatever, and have a big blowout and an awesome auction. Anybody loves music, niece to go on ship Rock because you're never going to see anything like it. I mean, Rocklaholm is awesome in its own respect. This is a completely different deal. And they support us so much and has helped us, have helped us raise and donate millions of dollars over the last fifteen years.
Speaker 2: It's always great when you're on.
Speaker 4: It also is incredibly memorable because that we have such a long history together and just the things that you and your friends, family and the sacrifices you made just to raise money for this organization has been impressive.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So from a community standpoint, thank you for your family and your sacrifices you guys have given up just to put these events on. And it's the people that volunteer are always great too. So it's really great to be associated with Cancer Sucks. And we're excited for the show this weekend, the Cruise In Show. It's happening on Saturday from ten am to two pm at Unique Customs three twenty four East Kenosha Street and Broken Air Out. You want to find out more about any of the cancer sex stuff, look them up on socials and things like that. The best way to get in touch with Rick. And one of the things I don't know if you noticed at the beginning when he was like, Ah, I'm not really sure. That's because the money is important, but it's not right for you. It's an important part, but it's not the thing you're hanging on to right for everything.
Speaker 6: I'm not that guy that's gonna brag about how much money we've raised. That's not how I do stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it's hard to say. I mean, yeah, the money is very important. The money is the most important part, and it all goes to cancer research. Because when my mother was sick, she made arrangements to donate her body to cancer research. So this is her adult son trying to still following in her footsteps on if she's sick, laying in bed, making arrangements to donate her body when she dies. The least I can do when I'm alive is raise money for cancer research as well.
Speaker 4: You can do your part this weekend Saturday, May night at Unique Customs three twenty four East, Canosha for the Cancer Sucks Free Cruise in show ten am to two pm. No judging, no if he's just fun and live music and vendors and T shirt sales and things like that to help raise money.
Speaker 2: Rick, It's always great to talk to you. Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know what, I couldn't have done all this without camera d you guys rock I seriously, I was trying to figure out how long we've been associated with you guys. How long ago you guys adopted us? But thank you guys so much. I can never thank you enough, and I never do. But you're awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, appreciate that. Man. We're gonna take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 6: More of the Big Man Morning Show is next