Speaker 1: The following presentation is Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look Me on the Sky? Do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll?
Speaker 4: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 1: They stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here.
Speaker 6: On this solid Welcome back sure with seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs. I hope this message finds you well as we record on this Monday morning, March the thirty first, twenty twenty five. Again, I hope everybody is having a great week and is doing well. We have a guest standing by who will be joining us in just a moment. Two quick reminders, please do stop by the Please do stop by the website, the flat Earthfiles dot com. And secondly, if you would like to join the podcast like do is today, it is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is f E Files Guest at gmail dot com. And by the way, our guests email is in the show notes if you'd like to reach out to them. When, without any further ado, let's bring do on. Do good morning, sir. How are you, my friend?
Speaker 5: I'm great, George. Have you this morning, brother?
Speaker 6: Doing really well? Beautiful day. Got a little rain this morning. Everything is blooming. A great time of years. So early start to the week, too early to call, but so far, so good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a little rainy where I am as well. I'm not far from you. I'm just up in Nova Scotia.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you get a bit of rain though, right, I imagine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we get a lot.
Speaker 7: The snow has stopped. We got a little bit about two days ago, but not enough to even stick around.
Speaker 4: So good stuff.
Speaker 5: Hopefully the snow is over, because yeah, it was pretty.
Speaker 6: Brutal winter, long winter for sure. Yeah, go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience if you will.
Speaker 7: Okay, fine, hello everybody, Maine st And as I just stated, I'm from Nova Scotia, originally from Alberta, but i'd grown most of my life.
Speaker 5: In Nova Scotia. I've come and goten bright. Yeah. I love it on the East coast. I love the ocean.
Speaker 7: And yeah, speaking of the ocean and water, that's it's kind of the one thing that squashed everything else. When I realized the lie was holy cat like I've grown up on water pretty much, well life. Of course it's level, like, of course it's level.
Speaker 4: And on time of that, I'm sorry, go ahead, I thought you were done.
Speaker 7: I just said it's in the name. It's called sea level because it's level exactly. Things are right in front of our eyes and our ears. We just missed them.
Speaker 6: And you know, we know we need a container for water. We just can't pour it. And you know if they did, they wouldn't sell glasses. They sell spinning balls, and you could just pour the water on your spinning ball and drink your water that way. But we know that that doesn't contain water very well. You need a container like a glass or like an ice wall.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 6: Why don't you tell the audience a little bit how you happened to come across flat earth?
Speaker 7: Well, that kind of stems from it all. My whole quest for the truth was really always faith based.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: I grew up with an older step brother who my mother raised, so he was my brother to me my whole life, and he was into a lot of interesting things, like the druids and dungeons and dragons and martial arts and stuff. So I always had a way of picking through information and finding what works and leaving the rest, kind of like Bruce Leye's philosophial martial arts.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was kind of just faith based.
Speaker 7: I wanted to know which faith was right, and what God really was and what was real and what wasn't and everything else kind of just came from that quest to find God. And I was the last rabbit hole I was down before flat Earth was served. And for anybody that's been on that rabbit hole, you know that that gets really dark and really creepy.
Speaker 4: So it really does on the thought on this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the sidebar, I kept seeing flat Earth pop up, and like all of us, I was like, oh my god, seriously.
Speaker 5: So I ignored it for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: And this was in twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, early, so I.
Speaker 5: Just kept ignoring it and putting it off.
Speaker 7: And then, like I said, Sern got really really deep and scary and dark. So I was just like, you know what, let's check this out. I could get some lightning up here. I'll laugh at these people how ridiculous they are. And I was like, this is why people don't take us seriously. But anyway, I went on my little adventure and it was pretty much Eric to Bay.
Speaker 5: I think back then.
Speaker 7: I don't even know if Mark Sargent was even around by that point, because I think I just heard of him when I came back into this recently, when I found out how big head it had grown and how many people had realized, which is great, which is why I'm on your podcast. That's how I found you. But you know, it was all faith based. It was always a quest for God, and you just find the darkness, and the darkness leads to the conspiracy theories that lead to the truth about how much of our reality has been fabricated and inverted. More than even fabricated. It's like everything that we think, it's pretty much the opposite. If they tell us to do this, you sunscreen, it gives you cancer. Get these vaccines, they cause autism and all these allergies, and it's it's a complete inversion of reality.
Speaker 5: And it's just great to see.
Speaker 7: How many people have woken up and the people that I hear on your podcast that it was their first rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: That blows my mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think it would have made I don't think I could have understood unless I really had walked through the path and seen how many lies were fed, and then to see that one, it was just like, so it happens so quick. It only took me about three days. And I'm like, mother efforts, seriously, they got me again. And this one's so crazy, like how did I not see this? Like I said, I grew up a water, How did I not see this? And it's just it was an epiphany and one more thing, and I'll let you chime in, But we used the analogy of the they live with the glasses, and I like to use the analogy of when you realize that I don't even like calling it flat earth because that has such a it's almost like the N word has so much connotation theory that I like, the Biblical cosmology or something along those lines.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's sorry.
Speaker 6: No, I agree that they have hijacked the term flat earthed as a negative connotation. And if you put those two words into Google, you're going to get controlled opposition, whether it be the Flat Earth Society or you know, a video of Justin Trudeau or Barack Obama or you know, when they made their comments about silly flat earthers or Neil de grass Tyson. Biblical cosmology is something that I prefer as well. By the way, I found another connection to you know, you're talking about the mockery and inversion that they use.
Speaker 4: So what what do they tell us? How far away the sun is? Right?
Speaker 5: He has like million miles.
Speaker 6: Right, ninety three million miles? And how old was Adam?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: How old was Adam when he died In the Bible, he was nine hundred and thirty years old. So there's your ninety three And you know, you look at Luke the chapter three, verse thirty eight. It talks about that Adam which was the son of God, right, and who was there?
Speaker 4: God? The Sun?
Speaker 6: Yep, everything, there's your ninety three. There's your ninety three connection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's riddled through like everything.
Speaker 7: The answers are all given to us, but like you said, they're hidden it, they're inverted. And that's why I understood. I think because I went down the secret society rabbit hole early on. I grew The town that I'm in is like it's a haven. You walk through the graveyards and it's just obelisks. Our whole town is just Masonic. Everything that I think At one point there were eleven secret societies in my town. I lived above, I lived below the Oddfellas. The third whole lodge was upstairs in the house that I was living in. It's so I was deep down that rabbit hole early on which I knew. I knew from this town that they run everything. Like in this town, you can't even get a business without meeting aunal of Freebass first that decide whether you can help your business or not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, looking at the secret societies in Canada, I know you're in Nova Scotia, but the Odd Fellows, the Independent Order of the Oddfellows is I think the second largest society in Canada, and they do have the Order of the Solar Temple, Order Temple Orientist. A lot of these secret societies based around the Sun and we Order of the Solar Temple. And then of course you have Freemasons, which are in just about every country. But much of the secret societies is about sun worship, and that's why Helio Centrism is so important to them. That's their kind of way of to get us to worship the Sun. A lot of people argue that you know, Sunday is the day we worship all those the people who say Saturday that was named after Saturnalia, which is another entity that is worshiped. So you know, they try to get you coming and going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 7: Almost unavoidable, true unless you're fully awake. But then when you're fully awake in this realm, you just look like a lunatic to a lot of people.
Speaker 5: But I think that's really changing.
Speaker 7: I think slowly, but surely there is a great awakening happening at the same time, which I think it's why it's so important to them, because they know that just naturally, we are in a state where we are becoming more awake. And yeah, they're just hijacking that like they do everything else.
Speaker 6: And once you woke up to flatter Earth or biblical cosmology, right, and you got over the anger and frustration of it, like you said, they got me again, how did it affect your day to day life? And then part two, I will I ask you did you immediately seek to take that information and share it with others or did you already know kind of how it would be received.
Speaker 7: Answer your first question, changing my day to day life. It just made me look around better. Oh, I'm sorry if it's a backtruck. I didn't finish my analogy, but that they live classes. I like to use the analogy of getting cataracts removed. Once you realize this, it's like getting cataracts removed. And that leads rape to what I was just going to say, You can you just see the For me, I see the world differently. It's more beautiful when you look at it, and you can just because I've always been able to see so far. And when I realized that, like I said, I grew up on the ocean, so it just changed the way that I perceived and saw the world.
Speaker 5: It was like getting cataracts removed. I could see the beauty.
Speaker 7: It wasn't we weren't nothing anymore because that was the problem. I grew up training in martial arts, so that was a lot of Chinese influence, to a lot of Buddhist philosophies, and then my mother was religious.
Speaker 5: So we went to church.
Speaker 7: But then I grew up kind of rough and humble, and I was into like, well, not the sugarcoat, it heavy metal, and then that lit into like Satanism. Like I've read Anton Labay's works. I used to have the ecronomic on I gave it away because of this, Like I have shirt that says Satan inside that has the Intel logo.
Speaker 5: Like I was pretty blasphemous, like I can't.
Speaker 7: Believe that God was still here for me when I came back, to be honest, and I'll try not to get cheery and choked up with it's I was. I was very blasphemous. I was like I have a pentagram tattoo on my shoulder. I was very into the dark stuff, and I guess that's why it dawned on me so much Like when I read the Satanic Bible, I knew that Freemasonry was linked to Satanism because I had already researched freemasonry and these symbols and sigils, and I'm like, the.
Speaker 5: Saturn of Satan is the Saturn is the sigil of Saturn. They're the same. And then you start to realize more and more and you're just like, holy, it's everywhere, and then it's in. Our whole society is developed.
Speaker 7: By them under their structure, Like the police forces a paternal order, the firefighters are paternal order. Like you still roll with the biggest well known motorcycle gang that there is.
Speaker 5: I wasn't ever affiliate or associated.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I was worked with them and for them when I was a DJ and just their structure is the same. You start to see it everywhere. It's everything from the underground to the top level of corporations. It's all secret society based. They run everything. And they've convinced us of that.
Speaker 5: We live on a ball that's flying through space.
Speaker 7: And now we're going one hundred million miles an hour or whatever forward, which wasn't what I was taught in school in the eighties. The sun was stationary. Now apparently the sun's flying through the universe like God through a higher ball, and it's just like how much more can they add before people go, Okay, this is ridiculous. I can't believe this now. But the indoctrinations starts so young that we don't have a chance. Yep, especially with the vaccinations, we really our poor children don't have a chance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And we spoke briefly before we hit the record button, and I had mentioned to you that, you know, we can talk about these things. By the way, it's something you mentioned before we go any further. You said that when whether it's putting the sunglasses on or having the cataracts removed, or having a great veil fall you know upon man's eyes. You know, you chose that this is powerful to me. You chose to focus on the beauty, whereas in the movie when he put the glasses on, they chose to focus on the evil. Now that that could be maybe just the way I'm looking at it, But there are articles. While you were talking, I was just kind of perusing that. It is interesting that when people wake up, the choice to focus on the beauty or the potential for evil in the world is a deeply personal one, and both perspectives can be valid depending on your individual individual values and outlook on life.
Speaker 4: I never really thought of it like that.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I guess just like like I said, because I went so dark down the rabbit hole of satanism and stuff that can concern and just I saw so much e like being around motorcycle gangs and just living the world that I lived in the underworld djaying you know, selling drugs, hustling party. I've seen and danced a lot with the dark. So and I have to say this on that note, I was a flat earther, just to use that label, because that's what we all use for probably a good eight or nine years before I really connected it back to God. And you, sir, are part of that. You are a big part of that. David Knight, the Firmamental Boys, and you are like the trifecta between the three. It's just overwhelming. And with your podcast especially and the Firmamental one, it just it brought God back into the picture. And then it was just like the clouds parted and the sun could shine down and I'm like, okay, and it all came together and it's just it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: And thank you very much, sir for what you do.
Speaker 4: Well, that's powerful. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: And if there's anything that I can walk away from when we eventually move on to other things, is that the fact that we were just a minute part of helping, you know, people come back to God.
Speaker 4: That is what it's really all about. You know.
Speaker 6: We can talk about the rabbit holes and things of that nature, which is important to to you know, try to get people to understand how the world truly works. But at the end of the day, you know, it is getting people to understand that the Bible is God's holy Word and his son Jesus Christ shed his blood for our sins and how powerful that truly is.
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 6: That's agreed, and I thank you very much for that. That's it's kind of overwhelming when I hear that, and it kind of reaffirms why I do this, because that there's everything else is just conjecture. That is the most important, the most important thing. And I'm still I go back to like when you wake up, do you focus on the good or the bad?
Speaker 4: And I think I'm not saying I focus on the bed.
Speaker 6: But you know, it's interesting because number one, I don't know how you know for you do, but for me, it did kind of take a burden off my shoulders, Like I realized that God is really here, He really created all this, and he put me in this timeline because he knew I could handle it, and I think he wanted me to be a part of the fight for lack of a better word. Right at the same time, just going back to they live, I did get those sunglasses on, and now I have.
Speaker 4: The ability to see the world.
Speaker 6: Obviously, I can't understand all the complexities of it and the hierarchys and how things, you know, how these people communicate with satan et cetera. But I have a much better grasp on how the world is run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it is. It's very.
Speaker 7: Oh, just to be able to look up and know that, yeah, there's there's a and we're not coming or going.
Speaker 5: We can't leave. But on that note, sorry, clear my throats.
Speaker 7: There's something that I've kind of been scratching my head and thinking about, and maybe I'd like to throw it out to the rest of the people that are awake and alert that the Antarctic where they all go, the part that where they land and does everybody know that the first thing that you see when you land there is Lodge seven seven seven is a Freemason lodge first of all, which is kind of telling in its own right. Aro on the beach. But there was a podcast Joe Rogan. He had Andy Stump on, and this was a while back, maybe a year or so. It was the last time Andy was on, I believe, and he's a high jumper, and they did seven high jumps in seven continents in seven days. And he's talking about when they did the Antarctic jump, and he's talking about all the stuff that's going down there and that there's like a lot of celebrities that go there and famous people and just totally this is theoretical for sure, But what if Admiral Bird said was true? And what if since then they've actually found a way to get out and that that's where a lot of this money laundering and NASA stuff is going, is that they've basically started the breakaway civilization that Alex Jones the schell talked about back in the day forever was what.
Speaker 5: If that's possible?
Speaker 7: What if that's where some of these people that we think di are going, And what if there really is a breakaway civilization outside the firm?
Speaker 5: What if they've managed to get out?
Speaker 7: Because water's water, so if they have the submarine capabilities, there has to be a.
Speaker 5: Way to go down under the water to get out, wouldn't you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And that is something that I think about often and the thing that I think I wrestle about the most because you had mentioned Lodge seven seven seven, and that refers to Admiral Bird's expedition from the early to mid nineteen thirties. But it wasn't you know, not only was Admiral Bird of freemason, but according to the Masonic Encyclopedia sixty of the eighty two members of that expedition were Freemasons. So either A, you know, they have the knowledge we don't and they did find an exit.
Speaker 5: Or B.
Speaker 6: They created that story for as a diversion to something I don't know. And I think that's the hard part of this is because they lie so much, even when they're telling the truth to a certain extent, because that's sometimes they lie completely, and sometimes they have lives mixed with truths, right for whatever reason. It may be, like look at Oklahoma City. Was McVeigh involved, Yeah, but he was a patsy. There was much more to that story. And same with this What was the end all be all? Was it that they found a way out and there's another civilization and they have the technology we have.
Speaker 4: You know that's already twenty years old.
Speaker 6: Let's say, you know, they had cell phone technology in the sixties and seventies, and they're able to establish people here on this side of the ice wall, and they give them the patents and they run with it and they keep their people rich, right, just like you know, there's a story about Bezo's grandfather being involved with DARP in the beginnings. Although you know Zuckerberg and all these people are these people who are part of the club that are groomed to be you know, actors in this position and to keep the rewards within the organization.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, and then you get into the weird stuff like the possibilities of clones and so on. And if anybody thinks that cloning isn't as far along as it is there, I don't know if it's still on there, but there was a documentary watched about a year ago on Netflix called King of Clones, and it's about the Korean scientists, I believe, and he's in like Abu Dhabi in the desert now and he's cloning camels and horses.
Speaker 5: You meet your dogs.
Speaker 7: It's one hundred percent totally possible and plausible that humans are being cloned, because when you watch that documentary, you see how easy it really is, Like it's pretty simple when you have the machines that you need. I'd suggest anybody that thinks cloning isn't possible to go watch King of Clones.
Speaker 5: It'll blow your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's tied in with the Hoang Gate or the Huang affair that according to them, and I've always said that when they give us a date it's probably been well before that, but they claim in two thousand and four the first human embryonic stem cells were cloned, and that's that's over twenty years ago, so I just imagine where they're at now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, there was a book, there was a movie called Voice from Brazil that had Steve Gutenberg in it way back in the day, and that that was hypothesized that they cloned Hitler down in Argentina. And it's when you think about the technology we have, because I really don't think that much of the technology we have was invented by anybody in this era. I think it was all founded, just like our towns are founded and everything else is founded. I think most of it was just reverse engineered because I was a goofy, geeky little kid. Not goofy, I was a geeky little kid, and I always liked taking things apart and figuring out how they worked. And I remember the first time I saw a green microchip board, I was just like, what is this. It's so far from any other technology that we had previously, like combustion engines, steam engines and stuff, and then micro chips, Like where did that come from? All out of nowhere. It had to be found and reverse engineered. I don't believe anybody just created that in this run.
Speaker 6: Why haven't I heard of that movie The Boys from Brazil. The guy who directed the movie did paton Planet of the Apes. He was a huge director. I don't recall that movie. I'm gonna have to check it out this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 7: It's about the theory of They find women that were like I won't I won't run for you spoiler. But yeah, it's I'll let you watch it. Actually, it's definitely worth watching.
Speaker 6: That's interesting where it looks like, just by looking at the plot, they tie in loaning with World War two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're basically cloning little Hitlers. They're cloning Hitlers, and yeah, it's pretty interesting. They find women that are like Hitler's mother and have a childhood and they try to recreate Hitler and flan him and bring him back as close to as original as possible.
Speaker 6: And instead of Brazil, you know, he really was in Argentina. So they again they give you a little bit of truth.
Speaker 5: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's incredible. What were and again you had mentioned flat Earth? What was the first real rabbit hole because I think in your email you said that you've been deep diving for like twenty years. What was the first real rabbit hole that caught your attention and caused you to say, wait a second, what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 7: That will go back to And I kind of even remember the day that my teacher said it. It was sitting in school, in science class, and I was never a big fan of school. I just I would rather do my own thing and research my own topics myself. But yeah, I remember the teacher saying that there was a missing link in the evolutionary chain, and I remember popping my head being like, wait, what so we don't know everything? And then that just started the quest of well, then how did we evolve? And like I said, between martial arts and Buddhism and Christianity for my mother and then my own listening to heavy metal and stuff, it was just oh, what's real?
Speaker 5: Then? Did we evolve? Did we know? Did God create us? Like?
Speaker 7: And that was the first rabbit hole. It was just evolution and did we evolve or where we created?
Speaker 5: And then that just led to being curious overall.
Speaker 7: But I think one of the first documentaries I saw that started the whole process really deeply was Dark Secrets inside Bohemian Grove, and then Zeitgeist came out just shortly after that, I think, for a couple of years after that. So it was just like I said, it was all faith based and everything else was kind of just extra. But you can't avoid it when you go down the rabbit hole fire. I think it's like Sam Tripoli says it, and once you go deep enough down at the bottom of the rabbit holes, you find religion and faith in God because it's unavoidable. These people that run stuff are of the dark. So if they have that much power and they're running the show and that's their belief, and that just it makes it inevitable that there has to be the opposite because we live in a world of dualities, So that means God has to be real. And I'm ashamed to say, but that was kind of one of my true realizations, and I was just like, well, if they're into that and they're that powerful and they run everything, then God has to be real. And then that just makes you go a little deeper and deeper, and then you find out that evolution really isn't true. And it's as simple as our blood types. And that's why I think in westernized countries they don't tell us our blood types or anything about it. Because I went deep down that rabbit hole because my daughter has autism and I wanted to know more about that and what that was about. So, and when you look at our blood types, if you are a negative, if you're say a negative, then you don't have the rh gene, which is the recent's hominoid gene, which is the gene that links us to monkeys. So if you're a negative blood type, you defy evolution just with your existence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that in itself is an interesting rabbit hole with many, many different side rabbit holes when you get into the rh genes and things of that nature. You know, I think science talks about the absence of specific proteins, et cetera. But yeah, evolution is something like like yourself I question, I was like, well, how come we evolved but there's still monkeys around? If evolution that's true, then we don't everything. Would We'd all be people and there'd be no fish, no monkeys. It's silly. And again, if you just take the time to research all the people involved with germ theory, pasture Darwinism with Charles Darwin. All these people who are credited as geniuses. They're all part of secret societies like the Philosophical Society, like the Cincinnati Society, and you know, I'm talking groups. They go back to the very beginning prior to the founding of this country, you know, the mid eighteenth century. And it's it's exactly what we were just pontificating ten minutes ago. Man, it's you know, they set these people up as geniuses and they give them a title, and then they start to feed them, you know, evolution and Big Bang, and they write these papers and they're credited as geniuses. You know, Rockefellers come along and they institute their work into our books. And I was watching Doug and Stacy, which their homesteaders slash truthers, and you know, he said it perfectly this morning. He's say, for the teen years, they teach you a whole lot about nothing. And that's really what the education system is. Minus you know, math and basic English, What do they really teach you? How do they teach you to survive? They teach you to be workers and obedient in society. There is really a huge lack of critical thinking in our education system, and all of this is intentional. The matrix, whether it's the healthcare system, the education system, all of it is closely monitored and ran to a tee to keep us like hamsters on a wheel.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, that's all busy work. That's I have a daughter with autism. And even if she didn't have the condition, and that's another thing, she only had the birth shots and they were when she was taken away from me.
Speaker 5: I had no say in that.
Speaker 7: But she only ever got her appetitis B and her viting mackay shot at birth, and then fourteen days later she ended up in the hospital for three days. And now but I homeschool her, well, I unschool her. So she's never seen the inside of a prison, not one day in her life. She's been with me every day of her life, twenty four to seven.
Speaker 5: YEP.
Speaker 7: I keep her close. And the things they're doing to children that are neurologically typical is terrifying. But the fact that a lot of this transgender stuff turns out to be autistic girls that they're convincing our boys because they are different than most girls. They are more spatially where they are more boyish and rugged and yeah there's Oh.
Speaker 5: It just kills me. What is going on with our children, because that's our future.
Speaker 7: I don't know why there's not alarm belts going off the more than there are, because when you see it and you know what you're looking for.
Speaker 5: There is so much autism, especially in Nova Scotia.
Speaker 7: And I had a friend who was a medic and he told me that when it comes to the medical industry, Nova Scotia is like the testing.
Speaker 5: Ground in Canada for things. So take that for what it's.
Speaker 6: Worth for sure, and then you know you being in Canada and to see there was certainly tyranny in every country during COVID, I would venture to say that Canada, New Zealand and Australia had levels that we'd never imagine we'd see in a quote unquote free world. How did that affect you in the way you saw the world?
Speaker 7: Honestly, it didn't affect me a whole lot, because, as I said, my daughter has autism and we spend a lot of time at home. So for me, it was more like watching the rest of the world live the life that I live, where everybody was kind of inside most of the time. And quarantined and locked away because it's just her and I. A lot of people don't come visit because it's pretty chaotic with an autistic child. But yeah, for me, it didn't do much but just to see the rest of the world and how easily everybody went along with this. Like I said it early on, when they were starting to lock things down, I'm like, oh, this isn't good. You can't do this because I already knew we live in the scarcity world. And it's like, as you need it, so it's you can't just shut down economies for even two weeks. But then it led end it forever. Like I still haven't got my clock. My internal clock still isn't back to normal. I'm not sure what year it is, what day it is, like, even what time it is. Some days, I don't know what happened, if it's just me or something changed when they did that.
Speaker 5: The time is just different. But it just seems like days go faster, Like I can't believe it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is crazy five years ago. Yeah, yeah, the mid nineties was thirty years ago. It's really hard to comprehend and the world really Uh, I'm trying to pinpoint it certainly took a change of trajectory during nine to eleven, but man, I will tell you twenty twenty that the spring of twenty twenty, the world changed and has never resembled it its prior self. And I think it is, you know, I think it's a push for the end. You know, I'm not going to stand here on a mountaintop say we're an end times. I don't like to be that kind of person. But if you just look around and see how things are falling into a place where on the precipice of another world war, and how we just saw churches being closed down and our freedom's taken away, and all the nonsense that just goes on on a daily basis, you know, I would hope that most people would notice this, get their orders an affair, and realize that again, if it was just if there was no God, all the rich people they wouldn't be doing this. They'd be living on islands sipping champagne every day, doing their thing, not caring. But they know this is a spiritual war, and the people that Satan has rewarded with all of these worldly goods are primarily they have to carry out their mission first, and that is to infiltrate right the tears and the wheat, to infiltrate the churches, to infiltrate the schools, and to make a debauchery of society as much as they can, to keep as many people away from God as they can, because they know what happens in the end.
Speaker 4: That's my belief.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to agree with what you said.
Speaker 7: I think that that's it seems to be at least when you step back and you look at the big picture and how far it's come, and it's not even people. It's like, that's what you understand when you see it is it has to be something behind the people, because even if you had it intergenerationally through a family, like to last this long and to go this part, there has to be an energy force behind those people in that movement to be going on this long, because like it's everything, it's been going on for as long as we know historically, and how many times have we done this, how many resets have there been, like floods. It seems to me from my understanding that this is like the fourth Kingdom, This is like the fourth run. So there's been like three flood resets, and if you envision a bowl with land in it and the water filling, it's like, there can only really be one more or we're in water World. Kevin Coster and I think that's probably where he got the idea from, was like, well, if there's another flood, there's only going to be water. There won't even be anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think. I don't know if we'll ever have another flood. I mean it's possible. We've seen some crazy things happen. Go back to December was it twenty six, two thousand and four in uh was that Thailand with tsunamis et cetera. But there have been floods certainly, and with the new government I'm sorry, not the New Covenant, I think that this world's going to end up, you know, more fire than water.
Speaker 4: But that's interesting.
Speaker 6: I never really thought I saw that movie, that six hour movie, water World. It was interesting to pontificate. I wanted to ask you and listen. If you don't want to get into it, that's completely fine. But this is something I talk about often, and I've become more interested in homeopathic medical and things like This Tuesday, I'm interviewing doctor Calcus who is about chlorine dioxide and the phenomenon of natural medicine. But you know vitamin K, which is something your body doesn't fully develop until day eight, which tells me that your body's not ready for it, and it goes against natural. But the other thing is the hepatitis B, and I never understood why they would give that to a newborn when that why would a newborn the last thing you should be worried about is anything to do with the liver. I just don't get it. What I assume you've done some research and I didn't know if you wanted to share your thoughts on that.
Speaker 7: From my understanding, it's the hepatitis B at birth was because of botched circumcisions, which makes it even worse because I have a female, so that's not even a possibility. So the little girls under that precedent shouldn't even be getting it because they don't get circumcised. But that's what I understand it was initially initially, at least given the reason for was, oh, because these little boys are getting hepatitis from the rabbis that are because you know, the rabbis use their This is not my opinion, This is just what I understand. Joe Rogan has said this, go go after him if you don't like it. Yes, but rabbis use their mouth correct, So that's they're given the little boys hepatitis. So that's why they give them vaccinations. That's their excuse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, if you do the research, it's like zero point one percent of all circumcisms even have any incidents. So once again they're they're overcompensating, right, this is.
Speaker 5: Not Well the reason they do it, obviously we know, is because they want this problem.
Speaker 4: Well, sure there's.
Speaker 7: Something strange about sorry, but just want to get this out. There's something strange about the interaction that autistic children have the technology, Like when you see it and you watch it, it's it's creepy. It's like that is the intent almost and then we know in nineteen eighty four that's follow the screens.
Speaker 5: The screens will teach you.
Speaker 7: So the way that they interact with screens is very creepy and it's very nineteen eighty four ish, So I feel like that's part of it as well. It's something that they're doing to rewire to make these children even more drawn to technology than normal.
Speaker 5: Like it's creepy have drawn there to technology.
Speaker 6: So when you say how they're drawn to technology, would you say that they're more suggested, they're more likely to kind of go along to what the technology is telling them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's how my daughter learns. My daughter learns by it's called parenting like a parrot, like too can't sam Yeah, Yeah, And she watches a show and then she just recites it and parrots the whole scene, and I do it with her. And that's how she learns how to talk and learns words, is by what she learns on TV. Almost to the point where I was going to start making videos of myself and put them on.
Speaker 5: The TV so that I could teach her through the TV.
Speaker 7: That's how she learns is through the screens it's eerie, but also through my research. And this is something that goes back to the good versus evil, how we are in a spiritual battle in every way, shape and form. We really go down the rabbit hole of the autism and the adverse reactions to these vaccines. There's a gene called the MTHFR gene. I won't use the acronym for it because it's profane. Mother effort is what they call it, and that gene apparently can dictate whether these children can detoxify the heavy metals or not. But aside from that, so many of these children are A negatives and that goes back to the non reci's hominoid gene and the A blood type. If you trace the A, B, and O and AB blood types, it seems like the A blood type was God's original and say for Alpha and Adam, and there really seems to be an attack on the A negative blood tech which is my daughter, which is me, and so many of autistic children are type A blood and type A negative to be specific.
Speaker 6: That's really interesting, and there's a reason that in the Bible bloodlines are talked about often Fritz spring Meer's bloodlines of the illuminati.
Speaker 4: There's a reason.
Speaker 6: Why these wealthy people, and I mean wealthy wealthy people marry within the family. Part of it is just to keep the power within the family. There's a whole lot to it that there really is, and that's something that I've discussed before and looked into before, but I've never really heard the negative blood explained exactly like that, And that's really fascinating.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, Yeah, I've done a lot of research, and I kind of just goes back to when you had the author Alan Robertson, and you guys were talking about how it's time and that's why I'm finally coming out of my shell and breaking my silence. And even though I know everything is tracked and traced and this is probably detrimental, I just I feel like I have some information I've never heard people talk about in the sphere, and I'm just at the point where I feel like I need to add what I have to this and hope that maybe like you're doing, but to a very small scale, just hope that I make a difference in some way that somebody may hear this, because so many of your podcasts I've heard something that I needed to hear, to the point that Sam Tripley calls technology that they hardwired mysticism, and if that is true, and it kind of seems like that possibly is, then the good has to be able to do the same. So kind I kind of see it as God's way of intervening and giving me the information he wants the way that I listen to podcasts, and I just kind of indomly do it so that it's not up to me what I hear that day, and so many of your podcasts, something has been said on that podcast that I needed to hear that day specifically. So again, thank you George for what you do.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that I wanted to ask you because this is really compelling. Are there websites or places where people can go to further research the negative bloodline that you were talking about.
Speaker 7: Well, a lot of my research was done fifteen sixteen, So yeah, good, eight or nine years ago when I looked this stuff up. So the internet has changed so much. I'd say try not to use Google unless you have to, but yeah, use multiple search engines and just go look, just start somewhere and see where it leads you. But yeah, I'm not sure what websites I used. And like I said way back then, I'm sure some of it's been whitewashed off the internet because oh that's another thing that's happening.
Speaker 5: That's creepy. It's like the digital book burning. You've said it, it's exactly what it is. Yep.
Speaker 6: And I noticed on archived out of Org they were down for like two weeks. They claimed they were hack and when they came back a lot of the information that used to be on there was completely gone. Yep, not a coincidence. When we talk about silver bullets, to you, what are the most six important examples of flat earth?
Speaker 5: Well one one fifty cow bullet is water, but sixth just water.
Speaker 7: The sun, like I tried to explain to one of my friends because he's just super opposed to it, but I just said, it was like, think about this. If the sun was that far away, that would be like the light in your living room. Now, if you turn and you look directly away from your light one hundred and eighty degrees, it's not pitch black. So if the sun was that far away, it would never be nighttime. There would never be night It doesn't matter if you turn your back to a light or not. It doesn't make the room dark. It's still bright. It's just you're not looking at the light anymore. So realizing that it was like wait a second, it would never be dark, and space would never be black, space wouldn't be cold, space would cook you like these just these these little things that we were taught. When you come back, like I said, once the cataracts are gone and you start looking at stuff, you're like, oh, this is ridiculous, and especially with a daughter that I homeschool and I have to teach these things too, Like as I go back and teach your things, I'm like, this doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous as well.
Speaker 7: But yeah, for six several bullets water this time not being as far away, the stars always being in the same place, like we're not moving. Space isn't expanding, or we wouldn't still see the stars that we have seen from back in the days of the Bible, So it isn't expanding. Like we can see way too far. There is no curvature. You can look at all the panoramic views of every city and now with drones you just watch a sporting event like at UFC, you can see so far they get the beautiful shot and there's never any curve.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 7: Just your five senses tell you that we're not moving. We can see too far. We all use water. It's in our toilets and our sinks. And when you understand fractals and big scale the small scale, there's so many things. It's almost like where's where's the evidence that we were ever on like that we could ever be convinced that we were on a ball, which is why they get us when we're so little, because we can't argue with them, we don't have a real understanding. But God also says that to be his children. So when you get those cataracts removed and you look at things in a simple way, trusting your eyes and your senses, then yes, you see that it's everywhere around us.
Speaker 5: There's every civilization.
Speaker 7: When you just go through history, they all knew that this realm was based on a flat structure. There's water, Yes, there's elevation, ups and downs, but they all and people nowadays look back on them like they were idiots. But it's once again, that's just something that we've been taught. Like were we ever stupid? I don't think so. Count consciousness is consciousness, Like that's another part, like where does our consciousness come from? It's like a radio we just tune in and it's it's not here, Like, it's not in our brains. We don't have our thoughts in our brains. It's coming from somewhere.
Speaker 5: It's God Like. It's just.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I get overwhelmed. It's just it's everywhere. That's the beauty, That's what I mean. It just makes you realize that we are special. This was made for us, and the things that you do do have repercussions. And if you just treated everybody as you wanted to be treated, just that one simple thing, the world could change and we could, I don't know, start where we need to and move forward and progress instead of what we're doing, which is just trusting more in industry. Look in Canada we have Mark Karney and I know I digressed, I'm sorry, but bloodlines his wife is like sub royalty, so like we're in trouble in Canada like I don't and in the States as well, like this is. It's such a crucial time, which is why I've broken my silence and I've joined you today because we really need to wake up and stop this train or I don't know what is going to become of this world. And I have an eleven year old autistic daughter that I have to look after forever. So it's very concerning to me because she can't help. She's a hindrance. I have to look after it. We just got out of Diverse and she's eleven years old. She's pretty much non verbal, Like I said, she just parrots what she sees on TV. But to communicate back and forth like this. She doesn't do this, so it's terrifying. And yeah, I'm sorry I digressed, but.
Speaker 4: No, all this information is extremely important to share.
Speaker 6: And yeah, man, when we talk about political parties, the elites, and you know, they like to pretend that the people on the left can't stand the people on the right. Yeah, dinah, what's her name, Diana Fox Carney, That she's all part of the club and of course involved in the NGOs and nonprofits all about being an environmental and social justice which is geoengineering and divide and conquer and they don't care about us. It all goes back to the first rule of the Georgia guidestones, right, and God punished In the Book of Genesis, it talks about how God punished them because they ignored God's commanding of go forth and multiply and back then you know, guys concocted this drink. The men canct not the guys. The men concocted a drink for their wives to drink, which made them barren. And obviously this didn't please God. And this that's what just kills me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: You got the story in the Bible, and then you have people who claim to be Christians who defend abortion when the Bible clearly says, you know, even God superseded that and made a barren woman pregnant not once but twice in the Bible, but he actually punished the earth because they weren't. That's what we're here for, to bring children into your children of God into the earth. And they're doing the complete opposite. They're trying to make it to where look, if you watch TV, you'll see or even on social media now it's becoming evident where you know, women are posting the little articles. I'm forty in child three and I don't regret it, and how cool it is not to have children, and that all of that is anti Christ.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes it's I remember when I was, like I said, I was a geeky kind of child. I was in closet key because they grew up on the rough street, so I had to keep it secret. I'd sneak off and go to the library myself do stuff. But anyway, I remember thinking as a child, when I understood and knew what a portion was, I was like, well, what if Jesus comes back and he gets aborted, then what's going to happen. And I remember I was young when I thought this thought, but it kind of always was in my subconscious just how wrong that is, and how what if? What if the second Coming of Jesus was coming back but he ended up in some woman who a ordered him Like as a child, I couldn't even wrap my head around how that's even possible and why it's legal. But now in Canada we have made so it doesn't even matter. And I think I just heard that they passed a law where parents are allowed to euthanize their children now up to twelve or at the age of twelve. Oh, what are we doing? Like it's so dark, It is so dark.
Speaker 6: I covered that on my radio show two weeks ago, an Hour number two, and the feedback I got from people from Canada.
Speaker 5: Was just.
Speaker 6: It almost drove me to tears about how one individual who emailed me their daughter was depressed mid twenties. I want to keep it as vegue as possible, because I don't like Sharon. It was written to me, but she had considered made like the stepmother and father knew that she was considering it, and they get a phone call one night, shortly after midnight from a nurse, your daughter passed peacefully at twelve fifteen AM with her dogs and like she apparently the nurse said it all upbeat, like she did something positive and made is something that is. And by the way, many countries in Europe have euthanasia as well, Switzerland, Norway and now Canada. Not only are they giving parents permission to do so, but they're also you know, mental illness depression. It's almost like if f PTSD. There was a soldier who went to the Canadian version of VA whatever it is up there, who saw some horrible things in Afghanistan and they're like, have you considered made? I'm like, are you kidding me? This is like everything about the healthcare system is just evil.
Speaker 4: Man, not take that back.
Speaker 6: I can't always do that, but there are there's so much involved with the pharmaceuticals and these type of things, whether it's abortion or made and they call it healthcare.
Speaker 4: It's just pure evil.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: They've been trying to get me to give my daughter anthetamine since she was four, Like I'm not putting my daughter on this stuff when she's four, Well, like have you ever done these? And the doctor obics was like no, it's like well, I have like I was, I was a DJ high priority. They've done all these things recreationally. I'm like, I'm not giving this to my four year old. Like, it's illegal for me to do this as a grown up. If I had this, the cops will arrest me. But you want me to give this to my four year old, You're insane? Like, no, I'm not going to drug my four year olds. Yeah, well for medication free. She just we do it the hard way with just with God's help, lots of prayers, lots of hard work, and yep, I will let God do his thing. Not no more, no more pharmaceuticals for me. My mother got the vaccine. I've already lost one of my uncles. My aunt has pericarditis, my mom's having stroke. It's just I know so many people who have died. Her next door neighbor just did mate because he had cancer. And of course we can't cure cancer, right George, So of course he went undermade and killed himself because she has cancer and it's incurable.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Just on that note, though, would you mind emailing me the information on chlorine dioxide?
Speaker 6: Yep, and I will tell you what, sir, tomorrow afternoon, I am interviewing doctor Calker, and it's going to be audio and video podcast, and I'll make sure I get that to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I'd be interested to try that myself. Have you heard of methylene blue? I know this is off topic of methylene blue.
Speaker 6: Isn't that what they use for methue crystal?
Speaker 5: Meth No methylene blue, it's Joe rogan bel gives him.
Speaker 7: We'realking about concussions and seizures. Yes, it was just a blue dye that you can buy on Amazon, and it cures cancer, cures It's like a super antioxidant.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe that it's there's.
Speaker 7: Such an industry for this stuff, but this is what all the rich people have been taking to cure cancer for years.
Speaker 6: Yes, and then then again there it's the chloride involved as well, which is interesting because you know dux in or haijo oh, what is I've completely forgot what my train of thought, uh, chlorine dioxide right, all of these things, and I've been on the chlorine dioxide for about.
Speaker 4: Eight or nine days now.
Speaker 6: My wife just can't stop talking about it, and she works nights and her energy and everything. But with with the methylene blue. Not only is it proposed for being helpful with cancer, I think that the Germans reportedly carried it around as an antidote against cyanide poisoning, and then it's supposed to help with the urinary tract infections as well. But now they say it's no longer recommended. You know why that is? They want you to go to the doctor to get a prescription.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it works, anything that works. They like.
Speaker 7: I told I had a pharmacist once one day, tell me, and he was the head pharmacist. It was his pharmacy that he doesn't believe in vitamins. I almost fell over, like what did you say? Yeah, I don't leave invitamins. Yeah, I only have them theres because some of the customers have asked me to carry them.
Speaker 5: He's like they don't work though, and I'm like, okay, we're done here. I just walked out. I'm like, I don't even know where to start with that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what we were talking about. We were talking about the other day.
Speaker 6: How many times storing COVID did you hear doctor Fauci or doctor Burk's tell people to go outside and get sunlight?
Speaker 4: Not even once?
Speaker 6: No, stay inside, yes, stay out at the sun, which is gonna, you know, do harm to your system. And then they want you to be, you know, artificially poisoned with the jab and all of these wear a mask. And man, some of the masks I saw people wearing were just disgusting. It's it's amazing that it didn't gets sick from that.
Speaker 7: I'm sure some of them did, but like the welding masks were the best, and like, what, why.
Speaker 5: Are you wearing a glass shield? I don't understand.
Speaker 7: That just shows how simple minded they have created the general public to be where you think wearing a piece of plastic over your face the shield somehow is going to stop some airborne particle.
Speaker 6: Like oh wow, well, Edward Burnet's proved how susceptible people are to suggestion. All you have to do is you insert the biggest basketball star, you put a certain sneaker on him, and it becomes the highest selling sneaker in the country. You know, in the nineteen twenties or thirties, they did the Torches of Freedom because only men smoked back in the day, and they're like, we're missing out on half our clientele. So Brenet's did the torches of freedom during a big parade, and then all of a sudden, you know, women's smokers skyrocketed by sixty percent within five years. Members only. I mean, you name the fashion or whatever, people will just get in line, whether it's a hair fashion, a clothing fashion. And you know, as you had mentioned earlier of parroting, if you can get all the news organizations to say a certain thing, people will just you know, comply to the suggestion and say, well, the kuy on TV said it, so it must be good. And that is again going full circle back to our conversation before we hit the record button. If we're ever going to make progress, people need to completely change their way of thought and thinking and turning off their television, doing their own research, coming to their own conclusions, paying less attention to things that you know, it's nice to have diversions.
Speaker 4: We all have diversions, whether.
Speaker 6: It's music, movies, or baseball, but to be fully embedded in it and completely miss what's really going on in this world, you're setting yourself up and your family up for failure.
Speaker 7: Agreed again, Yeah, it's it goes back to the the good versus evil battle that we're part of. They've just convinced so many people that you know, the system is there to help us. And we all were there once, right, you served, so at one time we thought all of us that you know, the government is here to help us, and that we're the furthest along we've ever been technologically, and we used to be monkeys and we evolved in this and we're big ball flying through space and we're irrelevant. Space is infinite, and we're going to go to Mars and live in here to just all the sci fi movies. And I can't even watch movies anymore, like even funny ones. I try to watch Deadpool and Wolverine the other night and I just turned it off. I'm like, this is just a waste of my time, and it's not even a good waste of my time. I'd learn more from my podcast, So back to podcasts so I could just listen and learn. But yeah, people, it just there's dirt in places. They're just they're so comfortable in their ignorance that and I'm sure you've seen it some people. And this will go back to flat Earth because we'd digress so far. But yeah, when you try to share the information with people, because initially when I first did, there was a couple people I tried to tell and I got that floor ride stare, the crazy look like seriously you believe this? And it's like, yeah, but it's so simple, look right here, and it's just other people though, will get angry at you.
Speaker 5: It's very weird.
Speaker 7: It's almost like it's the good versus the dark when you try to you know, God says or Je said, I'm the Way, the truth and the light.
Speaker 5: So the truth is in itsself God.
Speaker 7: So when you try to tell people and share the word, it just being the truth about the realm we live in. Some people get angry at you, like you see their eyes change and they get like white their lip and just like why are you so angry? Why why are you so invested in the ball?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, yeah, that's a question.
Speaker 6: That and I and again for the millions of time, we were all there, right, we were all on that side of the fence. But I think for the most part people don't even even if they hear it. It just rolls right into one ear and out the other. But by the way, when he said fluoride stare, that's that's one of my favorite slangs.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 6: And that's another thing that I did a couple podcasts on fluoride, and Burnet's had a direct you know, the Aluminum Company of America known as Alcoa. They were spending just huge amounts of money getting rid of their waist, so they hired Edward Burney to you know, convince America that putting fluoride in their water was a good thing. And if you look, I remember it's been years since I did that podcast, but if you look at the top countries in America in the world that have cancer, right and look at the countries that use fluoride, there's a direct connection there as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you do the same thing with autism and vaccine regiments, yep, same thing. That's that was one of the things that I found what I was researching was just it's almost a mirror on the flooride note though you might you'll find this interesting. When we first moved back to the small town that I grew up in Liverpool, I was thinking about the fluoride problem and I'm like, there's a lot of well water here. I'm like, I wonder if anybody's ever done tests with small town children and city children to see if you know the lack of fluoride. And without a day, going by, my downstairs neighbor to me that they floorid eight children in school here.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, what are you saying? They do what? And he's like, yeah, they give kids florid.
Speaker 7: I think it's once a week or once a month a volunteer comes in and you can download all these PDFs. I did all that. I looked at them, just volunteers. They give them sodium florid to mix at their own house, and it says in it with big warning labels like don't get it on your skin or on any hard surfaces because it'll eat through it. And they just give this the brandom volunteers to mix up and then they give it to children. And I said, if you give it to a child once and they swallow it to the next time, be careful. But they swallow it twice to call the poison control and that dentists are supposed to contact parents that aren't floridating their children. And I'm like, what are you talking about, because, like I said, my daughter's on school, so I don't send her to these places. But I'm like, they're floridating children in school. And I told the guy to go look up fluoride versus concrete on YouTube and see if he wants to give his kids fluoride. So he went and watched that video, went yeah, we're not doing that anymore. But they floorid eight children in school here, George, in Nova Scotia, like just in the classroom. They give them a little with fluoride water and they just swish it around the mouth and they're supposed to spin it open.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, I've heard that before. The candidate is not. I think they do that in Europe as well.
Speaker 6: And again, click on fluoride or go to Google and yes you Google in this case, type fluoride and poison into the search box and click on images. You know, fluorides used against cockroaches, water bugs, lice, and it's got the poison symbol on it. And I think at this point most people know. But both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to their drinking water of the POW's because it made them stupid and docile. And that is literally what I mean. This isn't George saying it. This, this is what all the you know, the papers say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yep. We're attacked at every angle and we have been for so long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: It's the simple. It's just what you do. The way that you live and your family lives is the way that we're supposed to be. And if we're still that way, like I hear you mentioned all the time, but the life span of these elites, and like my grandmother's one hundred and one and she's still kicking.
Speaker 4: Wow, God bless her.
Speaker 7: And despite all of the vaccinations she's got, and that's a strong lady. She's still going to but she's on her way down. She can't withstand all the vaccines that they're giving them. But yeah, she's still one hundred and one and she's still kicking.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. God bless her.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 4: Is she nearby?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 4: Is she close to you? Like, does she live close to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Literally, I can walk to go see her. She's just down at the bottom of the hill in the manor. I'm like, I can walk to see her in about ten minutes.
Speaker 6: That's great stuff. You know, we have covered a gambit of issues here and a lot of things. You know, I can talk about the fluoride and things of that nature. I'm certainly intrigued about the negative blood lines. I'm gonna be doing some research on that. But as far as flat earth and biblical cosmology, what would you say to people, Well, how would you rank? Obviously, we think the importance of God and Jesus Christ as being the number one thing we should be discussing with our friends. But where do you think outside of that? Do you think that this topic falls in the importance of sharing with others?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's to me, it is the most important because this is what brought me back to God, was the understanding that we aren't just little specs of nothing, fond of all flying through space and just an accident. Like it's the most important because it allows you to see everything. When you see this lie, then you can understand why they would lie. Like your episode one, I suggested to everybody that will listen, I'm like, just go listen to the first episode.
Speaker 5: Seriously, just listen. Just humor me and listen to the first episode.
Speaker 7: It's it's the most important thing because it's the proof that God is real and that we are special and that we're here. And it's not about how big your house is and how nice your career is and how how your girlfriend or your wife is, Like it's more than that, It's about love and that's yeah. Sorry, I got the sidetrack in my head because I go back to what you said earlier that I think God put me here in this time for a reason, and that he gave me a nova and this condition for a reason. And I won't get into the reasons, but I've learned so much. I wish it wasn't the way that it is. But seeing the beauty silver lining half cup full, half cup half full. Yeah, I think that this is the most important thing that we could give people.
Speaker 5: If you could just touch everybody in the world and let them know.
Speaker 7: That the ball is nonsense, that could be a stepping stone for everybody to understand what it took me eight years to come back to finally, But thank you again for your part in that, which is a big part. But it is the most important knowing that God is real, that we're not respects of dust for no reason, Like it is the most life changing. It's how I get through my life, George with an autistic child, like WITHO my relationship with God. I don't know if I could do this so again, that's why it's so important. And I thank you so much for what you do, because I don't think I could do this the way that I do it if I didn't know. And it's not faith anymore, it's knowing. I know. I don't need faith. This isn't a belief.
Speaker 6: Oh that's that's really well said. And again, thank you so much for the kind words. And to me, I knew when I did this podcast, and the reason I did this podcast separately is because once again, when you bring it up in the truth community, it is still you know, I always say, if I want to get some emails, all I have to do is either talk about Trump or flutter earth, and my email the next day will be flooded. But it was something that I understood as a great lie, as something that needed to be discussed, so, you know, but I also realized when I created this podcast that the first episode had to answer why otherwise people who were on the outside wouldn't get the gist of it and may not continue to listen. So I thought it had to be addressed in the first episode. Why the lie, right, why they would go to such great lengths to deceive us? And you know, people say well, how do you approach us with people who were either atheist or agnostic.
Speaker 4: It's simply the same but different.
Speaker 6: It's control, right, you know, as a religious or spiritual person, we believe that heliocentrism is used to hide God and to try to control people into worldly ways. And whether you believe in God or not, it's all about control. Because if you believe we are on a spinning ball that is hurtling through space NonStop, you know, four hundred thousand miles an hour, and the Sun is the center of the universe, and you know we've been around for thirteen point eight billion years. You're truly irrelevant in the eyes of science. But when you figure out the truth about everything and that you are truly special, it changes everything. And I'm not the same person who I was after waking up the flat Earth. It has brought me a connection, much deeper connection to Earth. It got me more invested into homesteading and caring for God's creation and things of that nature. And I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I've certainly changed, you know, from who I used to be and understand the greater good, the greater mission, and what we should be trying to do, and trying is the keyword, because once again, nobody's perfect, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, it's the trying that's the important part. Trying with everything to make yourself better, to enlighten yourself more, to learn more, to be more learned, and just yeah, do a relationship with God. And yeah, it's it's amazing to be to go on the quest that I went on, and I like to say around twelve years old is when I got really deep into my faith quest and to come back around and say, well, I'm forty seven now, so forty five at forty five, to be back in the same town I grew up in and to be right back where I started with my childhood beliefs, but now knowing God, it's just it's incredible.
Speaker 5: It's really.
Speaker 7: I suggest everybody do it and find your relationship with love. That's what I like to I like to keep it super simple and just call God love because it's the one thing you hear consistently.
Speaker 5: Is God is love. Now, God loves you so much, but God is love.
Speaker 7: So if you keep it really simple, because there's all these like when you say Lord, apparently you're referring to Ball and so I just God is love, and I just have my relationship with Love and God and I trust, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's so wonderful.
Speaker 6: It's so great, hey man, And I'm so glad that you wear I'm sorry you are where you are in the world right now. And yeah, you are obviously a very good person, very thoughtful person, and you love your family. You're a good man, and I appreciate you taking the time to come on and share a lot of things that we haven't really discussed before. So for that I'm extremely thankful. And again before we close here after another great conversation, as we always do, i'd like to give you the last word.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'd like to just say again to reiterate through the third time at least, that what you do is so important and just God bless everyone. Whatever God you follow, non denominate, just love each other, keep learning, keep following truth, use discernment, talk to God.
Speaker 5: And I wish you all the best.
Speaker 6: God bless you all, and God bless you and your family. And again, thank you for your time for coming on today, and to our audience, thank you all for your continued support as we have breathed, you know, through two hundred episodes plus. Again, I can't thank you enough for listening to the podcasts and sharing the information and sharing this with your friends and families. Again, it's an interesting topic. It's not the easiest to share, but God bless you all. I have a wonderful week. And as we always say, keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see ya.
Speaker 8: I know it's been struggle. I don't know if you've had sp I feel the time, tell down all the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know your smile ain't the same.
Speaker 8: I saw well go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 7: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's got up, lad, Why us away down? Got up?
Speaker 7: Let me come?
Speaker 5: Why wait? Got up? Call?
Speaker 8: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're stronger than a thing, you.
Speaker 9: Guy, You're gone, be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a dead founded.
Speaker 9: Beautiful you're shoving ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're living, breathing. Move you can hold your head a hide.
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 3: Never loves home, don't let go on the primise, it ain't done Yet's God up?
Speaker 1: Plat why it's a way down the God of me recall, don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the.
Speaker 3: Primice, it ain't out of life. It's worth live man. Wat's a way down the God up.
Speaker 5: Maybe called.
Speaker 9: Why it's your place?
Speaker 1: Got a rec oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a break down the god?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, got TV. Don't give up, No, don't give in?
Speaker 8: Neverles hol do they go of?
Speaker 9: The primis in and done? Yeah's got a planning watch and kind of in a court and don't give no dog giving never home?
Speaker 8: Don't they got the crimes?
Speaker 5: It ain't done? Others worth living in?
Speaker 9: What's and the God of every cos all, the God of needs cos? Why don't God?
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.
Speaker 7: M hm