Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by jr RS Pitmasters and Poorers Mount Adra a week from Saturday, that'll be the fourteenth of September.
Speaker 1: Three to eight. It's happening out there a Mount Dora. This is gonna be a hell of a time and uh, you could be there, just twelve dollars to go to the event.
Speaker 3: We have a special thing going on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna be there hosting our Lynchin Taco Tailgate Cookoff. Think you got what it takes to win the cooking competition? One item we decided on steak steak.
Speaker 1: The winner is gonna get Earthday Birthday VIP tickets and welcome to Rockville VIP tickets and the runners up they're all getting Earthday Birthday.
Speaker 2: Tickets and everybody who participates in the cookoff gonna get to keep the grill compliment vase hardware and not Mount Dour.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in entering that competition or just getting tickets and going out to the event, which is uh, we encourage that as well. All of the info right now WJRR dot com slash events. Just look for the Pitmasters and Poorrors logo. He scrolled down a little bit. It's right there. We're gonna be out there.
Speaker 1: The guys from Real Radio are gonna be out There's gonna be a big party Saturday, September fourteenth, starting at three in moult Dora. Lit'll shine down action too.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Barry Barry, Kurt's going to be out there with their hot sauce, So say hello to him.
Speaker 3: He'll be signing stuff, doing a Q and A. It's going to be a party. So we just said where.
Speaker 1: It's in Mounta Door mountd Door three to eight fourteenth and they'll be big screen set up for college football. By the way, that's a concern. I know it was for me. Good call for you and the boss on that one.
Speaker 2: An Ohio homeowner says she has received complaints from community members for doing something she's done many many years in a row, her elaborate Halloween display at her home. Problem is, she started putting it up a little earlier than usual this year, like the beginning of August.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the the pharmacies and stuff. They have all their stuff out in the walmarts have it out in August.
Speaker 2: That's that's inside their stores. Though this is out front of her house in her neighborhood starting in the beginning of August, and now the full blown display is up, which I guess you know now that we're into September, right, But she's saying that she wants the people complaining to know that she had to get an early start in this year because she's also dealing with her with her husband's ongoing cancer treatments.
Speaker 4: If I was disrupting somebody or.
Speaker 1: You know, bothering people, I'm not.
Speaker 4: You know, you could have came to me and said something like, hey, you know why, and I would have explained to them why I do it so early. It broke my heart because all my neighbors come and try to help me if they see me out here. My husband was know's a year ago with cancer. He can't do as much chapter as chemo treatments. He's usually down for two weeks that thanks dude.
Speaker 3: Bet those people feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm sure some of them don't. Yah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta you have to, you know, it's unfortunate. About her husband.
Speaker 1: You know. But again, if you're sharing the neighborhood and someone's got you know, this monstrosity of hall set up Halloween horror Nights Ohio set up in their front yard.
Speaker 3: The one Halloween did tip it. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: I learned the first Halloween that I had a house. Don't cut the pumpkin too early. Remember that year I cut that, went out, got the pumpkin, carved it a month before Halloween. By the time the kids got there, you would have thought the bugs are gonna eat the kids.
Speaker 3: The whole thing was caved in.
Speaker 1: Oh, a mushy mess of flies. Florida tip for you, don't cut your your pumpkin or your jacke early.
Speaker 3: It'll get you.
Speaker 1: I think most people know that.
Speaker 3: I know, but I didn't because I was young. If your first time, you know, homeowner.
Speaker 1: And here Taco, wasn't this just a few years ago that you did this? No comment if I recall it was it was when my kids were young. So when you're still a fully more than grown man.
Speaker 3: I know. I just didn't didn't do the math.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, bacon round table potential. I think I got a bacon egg and cheese sandwich in there waiting on me in that little fridge over there.
Speaker 2: Normally, when we bring to your attention one of these mashup deals here it involves a breakfast item, and here we go again, and on first blush, I was like, huh, And then I thought about it for a second. This might actually sound pretty damn good. We've got Hormel and General Mills combining forces for Hormel Black Label bacon, cinnamon toast crunch coating. I could see it that the thick cut Hormel Black label bacon will be dusted with Cinna dust to reach optimal flavor, create a mix of sweet and salty. I mean it makes sense. I mean this is just a variation on like maple bacon, right, I needn't be going in the cinnamon. I think this sounds really good.
Speaker 1: I think you don't even have to go by the Cinna dust as they called it. I think all you have to do is get some sugar and cinnamon and mix it together like you used to as a kid with the Remember cinnamon toast. Yeah that was good stuff, dude, with the butter and it just brought out that sweetness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is gonna be available starting on the sixteenth at select Walmart locations, as well as some Kroger stores. I wonder if the Kroger delivery will have that. That's the only way to get Kroger in Florida, right, but delivery service, remember those people.
Speaker 1: You could have it as soon as today. Yeah, you do it? You d d I why cinnamon toast crunch, black label bacon or any kind of bacon for that matter.
Speaker 3: D I Y B A C O N.
Speaker 1: I can see Lynch doing it this weekend on Blackstone, am I right?
Speaker 3: Bacon for the football games?
Speaker 1: Senna dust bacon with your own Cinnah. Everybody's like, I love bacon normally. I mean, what's your Do you have a special bacon prep when you go? Mine is heavily pepper the bacon. I heavily pepper it. Now you can buy pepper bacon. I know you can go that.
Speaker 3: I have that. I had that in the freezer.
Speaker 1: My my preparation is if I'm cooking on the Blackstone, put it on there. I'm back up, so I'll get popped with the grease. Well, you gotta have your your Blackstone shirt on. Yeah, this is very similar to the food Well it's the same thing. Yeah, it's the lawn mowing shirt too. Creech stains. It's got grease stains, food stains, and lawn lawn stains. Right between the shoulder blades. On the back, it says Schlub number sixty nine slub mustache.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: No, somebody guys, bacon dipped in chocolate? How about this one, pat, I just want bacon taco shells. Think about a taco shell, hear me out, Wrap the bacon in it, have it stick to the inside at some point, drop it in a fryer.
Speaker 2: It'd be too salty once you once you go with the other taco ingredients, with the ground beef or whatever.
Speaker 1: In that packet they have, that'd be two x. Yes, I mean I like salt. You're you're not wrong to fantasize and create like this. Yes, the world needs more bacon is our message here.
Speaker 3: So you want to do some fantasies?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're fantasy? Bacon League? No you want to No, No, we fantasizing in the bedroom bacon?
Speaker 3: Did you just mutter bacon?
Speaker 1: Somebody said bacon in the oven is the best way to cook it.
Speaker 3: I won't knock that.
Speaker 2: I uh that if I'm not blackstoning, that's my go to for screw the stovetop. No way, it's a it's in the oven all day long. And I'm gonna give you another tip if you're gonna go oven. I think I might have said this on the air before. Don't overdo it. Here's the key to successful bacon in the oven. Do not preheat the oven. Put your lay your bacon out on the cooking sheet on whatever it is. Whether you're gonna do the paper or the foil, either works fine. Place it in the oven. Then hit the temperature I would suggest four hundred and let it slowly come up to heat.
Speaker 1: You will love the end results. I know we're going off on bacon here for a while, but do you can you fit the whole thing a bacon on a sheet?
Speaker 3: Because I can't.
Speaker 2: I have a very large cooking sheet, and if I spend an extra two minutes properly arranging it, yes, with two pieces that overlap.
Speaker 3: I know he's got this down to science.
Speaker 1: You have the baking sheets like restaurant style, the big one like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't have room for it with all the other junk we having our cabinets.
Speaker 1: And one other thing for you to look at if you're expecting a new baby and you're you know, got to have the best of the best for everything for the new arrival. Lamborghini is releasing a new baby stroller in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: If you get that you're too boogie for the room.
Speaker 1: You would take a look at that. I have it on our Facebook page, a Lamborghini baby stroller. I thought you were gonna say stroller. You know everybody on their e bikes and their scooters, and yeah, walking the baby makes me lazy.
Speaker 3: To U j R R, Orlando's rock station,