Speaker 1: Three Katie WV with Fallon and Cult. We have Jessica from Saint Paul on the phone. Jessica was picking it off. It's a Monday. What is a fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 2: My pets teams are Nova and Kane, so together they're Nova Kane.
Speaker 3: Oh you cheeky?
Speaker 1: Now, how did this come to be? Were those the names given to them at birth? By you or by adoption agency or what? We adopted Kane as Kane and then Nova. We changed her name from Celine.
Speaker 4: To Nova, so they's fake and matched together.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Okay, Jessica, we have to ask you approve the show this week.
Speaker 2: Of course I did.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WV with Fallon and Colty, never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to get Kender, Klamar and Sciss tickets. Just to heads up, it is a talk back contest, which just means you record yourself saying the keyword into the iHeartRadio app. I know there's confusion because we do different types of contests, but that's what this one is.
Speaker 5: So we got you coming up in like two.
Speaker 1: Minutes your key word okay, yeah, and we got you like literally coming up in just a sex. So yeah, this weekend, first of all, you and I both witnessed something crazy, and you pointed this out. We went to a playground together where our kids came with us. It wasn't just me and Cult at a playground, but at one point someone came up to us like, hey, can when you guys help us with a car seat? And my husband, of course, was the only person. Melt and Cult's wife Jen, none of us offered it all.
Speaker 5: Jake was like, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he already started gravitating, so I was like, whatever, he's got it.
Speaker 1: I have a bold confession to make, by the way, in a second, but he goes over and we look over and he's in the car, and Cult was like, would it be crazy funny if they just abducted it? But like we were all, he willingly went into some stranger's car. It like leans in and they just slammed the door and we just sit there and watch them take him. Now, it's only funny because he's an adult and it didn't happen, But that would be a wild thing to win. So here's my bold statement. I have a five year old daughter. I have never once ever, ever installed a car seat in the five years we've had her, Really, the number of times we've put a car seat in and out of rental cars on vacations, in my mom's car, Jake's mom's car, his sister.
Speaker 5: Never ever, ever once have I ever installed it.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of a difficult task.
Speaker 1: I watched him do it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't want to learn that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's true because I weigh more than my wife too, so I can like sit on the car seat and get it like more like sturdy, like it's it's in there because the gen sits on it. There's like no, it's like it's still.
Speaker 1: They're flying everywhere, so it's fair.
Speaker 3: But it is a difficult task. Like I get sweaty when I do. I put two in because I got two of those things. I just put it to work out.
Speaker 1: I knew you were gonna claim it wasn't workout. Okay, let me give you this keyword then really quick tell you the bold statement cult made and our staff meeting today also stars to enter Twin Kinder Calmarin is the tickets. By the way, this is your last week. You record yourself in the iHeartRadio app. You'll see a record button. You hit that and just record yourself saying stars and you are entered to win a reminder, make katiewb your number one preset in the iHeartRadio app. It just makes it easier when you're like, oh, it's forty after I need to open this app to get the keyword boom.
Speaker 5: You hate KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: You're already there, and I know you say you have a bold statement that I made in a staff meeting today. Hold on to that, okay, hold on to it. Well, I got that, and I cannot wait to see what you gaslight me with a.
Speaker 1: Ballad and cold. All right, let's let's not be late about this, my guy. Let's get you a chance to want a one thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 5: Check this out. Who cares? Who cares about the logistics? Right now, let's talk about one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Me, I'd be able to actually buy eggs and color them for Easter instead of doing what people in America are doing this year, which is buying marshmallows and coloring them because it's cheaper.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Me, I always hate those marshmallows. Go all the way down to Alabama, find an alligator. Right, follow me, find an alligator, train it with the marshmallows, bring it up and I keep it them out back.
Speaker 1: Are just for like tricks in Saint Louis Park. Yes, you have three cats? Do you think it's safe to train and have an alligator?
Speaker 3: I have attained link bens. It's not going anywhere. And two men in a junk truck. Your chance to win one thousand dollars now just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Grand, that's Grand. Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, good look, we uh, we don't do a ton of like staff meetings here at work because we don't have much of a staff anymore. Do all the firings and laying offs. That's a joke. That's a joke. Layoffs, not laying off, But you get it. So with a staff meeting today, our boss Rich, he goes through, says all the stuff that are like important things, right, and then at the end, I don't know if your office does anything like this, he'll be like, let's go around the room and you can say anything.
Speaker 5: It can be just like what's.
Speaker 1: Going on in your life, blah blah blah. So people are saying kind of normal things, right. Coworker next to me, he's like, hey, go support businesses in uptown like russ Staurants. They're great new restaurants and there are like no people and them go support them.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 1: Then you know, we get to someone else and Vaunt, I'm thinking about fostering a dog, Like, oh, that's so great, Vond, that's so great.
Speaker 5: Cult.
Speaker 1: I got a gym membership, so I was one of everyone to know I'm going to the gym at dude, Like it's so the guy figures out away to work in that he's running or going to the gym in every conversation that ever existed.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, what's that one park out by you, the Minnewaushta Minnetonka Regional Park. Nah, No, the one it's like kind of in between us where it's like a little park and there's a huge dog area that's like in the.
Speaker 5: Just fills unnecessary to the story. You were out of.
Speaker 3: Park, Yeah, and there was.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I went down to the there was a playground and then you can walk down the lake and yeah, I did a little jog in for my three year old on my shoulders, jogged down there, hung out for a little bit, put it back on my shoulder, jawed out, so I was basically like a fifty pound weight vest. It was foolest chills. Whatever.
Speaker 1: My five year old isn't even forty and your three year old weighs half of what my five year old does, that's wild. It's wild.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, just waterweight that day.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, speaking of you have been being bullied by kids lately, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been. I've been bullied by kids. But kids are just mean these days, dude.
Speaker 1: And they've always been meant?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I was at the playground yesterday with my child and that before or after the run, No, this was after and then I ran to the park by I'm be getting so much cardio, and she she wild walks up to this kid. She loves playing with kids, and she introduced herself. She's five years old. She walks up to his kids. She's like, hey, I'm Remy, and then the kid goes good for you, and.
Speaker 1: That's so meny, I mean, that's so.
Speaker 3: It's like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Kids are a little bit rough? I thought you were going to go in with like how they roast you, because like my own daughter will be like, why your boob so long? And I'm like, oh, long is the last word I want you to describe my boobs. Yeah, well my boobs be long like yours one day, but I hope not.
Speaker 3: I don't know said before about your boobs. Yeah, I also said the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Teddy was like, dude, do you have a baby?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 3: I'm like, nah, it's just the way I'm positioning on the couch. It's all good, baby. Yeah, kids can be mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna come back with a pop culture Minute. They're trying to remake a movie from the nineties, which I feel like, let it breathe a little bit. Baby, is not time yet and Cardi B's moved on. How does offset feel about it? We're covering it coming up in six in the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 5: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one of one point three JDWB right.
Speaker 5: Le's jump into that juice.
Speaker 1: Obviously the rocket that was shaped like you know what went off into space today and luckily everyone survived. Now, obviously it was like eleven minutes right they go into outer space?
Speaker 5: Was it all female crew?
Speaker 1: The notable names that you've heard of Gail King chid Oprah there crying waiting for her land.
Speaker 5: Gail kissed the ground when she came back.
Speaker 3: Well, Gail was talking about how she's saying that, like it reminded her that we need to be better, do better.
Speaker 5: Well, she's up, I don't want to speak.
Speaker 1: I think she's in her seventies and she's terrified of flying. So she's like, this is like women and that are older, don't like give up, Like keep going out there and doing things and challenging yourselves.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Lauren Sanchez obviously engaged to Jeff Bezos Katie Perry.
Speaker 5: She's saying, what a wonderful world in space?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you think the people around were like, could you shut up?
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm saying, didn't need to song, Katie. If I have ten minutes in space, not even that, because that was a round trip. If I have five minutes in space and three of it is used, get out, get out, just kidd get out.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it was it is good that they obviously landed.
Speaker 1: You make you in that moment, Well, it is your moment too, you get to do something. Maybe they were like seeing Katie. Maybe they were like seeing Katie and.
Speaker 5: I thank too much, So.
Speaker 3: Like a pilot and a jet plane.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm a fuck your world NFL Stefan Diggs get steamy with Cardi B. She gave a little lap dance.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We've heard rumors and talked about it for a while that they're like, you know, dating and YadA YadA, and everyone's like, well, how's Offset Field Now they're split up? But Offset did comment I'm happy for which part of me thinks Cardi B hates that because she probably wants Offset to be desperately when we're the first time they split up after you cheated on her forty times, he would show up at her concerts and beg her back and different things like that. Yeah, part of me thinks she probably wishes that was still happening because they like they both seemingly love chaotic lives.
Speaker 3: It's the toxic cycle. You're so used to it, Yeah, and you love it eventually.
Speaker 5: But yeah.
Speaker 1: This weekend, SNL did a parody of The White Lotus, calling it the White Potus. It's actually pretty funny if you want to check it out. But one person didn't. I think it was they had one of the characters be the Amy Lou would character. Now. I think she's a fantastic, fantastic actress, but a lot of people focus on her teeth, right, and so they of course parted her in the skit and had their actress, Sarah Sherman, wearing massive fake teeth. So Amy lou Would did not find it funny, she said, in honest mode, I did find the SNL thing mean and unfunny.
Speaker 5: She's like, there are so many things they could have.
Speaker 1: Done to make fun of things, but instead they made fun of like my teeth. And even some of the SNL people I think have apologized to her, and I get both sides of that. That's what SNL does. They always like overdo it and make fun of it. But it wasn't making fun of like her character or like personality.
Speaker 3: It was just going after.
Speaker 1: So we are the King and Queen of Hell hanging fruit?
Speaker 5: Is that what you meant?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I'm for sure you see it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely they we talked about it already. But the premiere of HBO The Last of Us was on last night, and even though it's like one of Colt's favorite shows, yet again he didn't watch it. So there's I couldn't I can't even talk to him about it.
Speaker 3: I'll be able to watch it in three I gotta wait to get why. I have to wait to get max for three weeks. Then I don't. I wanted to sit on that. Listen, there's a method to the map. I'll save a month on whatever. Give me your MAX password right now.
Speaker 1: No, you make plenty of money. You work constantly. There's no way you don't get paid for what you do. And Warner Brothers is planning to remake the nineteen ninety two movie The Bodyguard, which was Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston. And I'm like, why that movie was so good?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: That's probably one you will watch soon and you'll review it as if it's a new movie from nineteen ninety two, tweeting.
Speaker 5: It's your pop culture.
Speaker 1: Man, We're gonna come back, don't worry. And right actually, you know what, right after this song, right after it, we're gonna get you your next keyword, your chance to win kinder Lamar inciss the tickets, a.
Speaker 7: Gun, humble, sit down, umble, Oh thank you, Kendrick.
Speaker 1: That's crazy you would say humble since that's the key word. Right now, you're never more than thirty minutes away from getting Kender Lamar in scissor tickets. I need to find this quote from Sizza. I'll tell you what it is next. It was such a good quote, but I want to throw it your way. Maybe I'll give you a little pep in your step. But right now, record the word humble into the iHeartRadio app and that's you entering. You literally hit the record button and you're like humble. You could say something fun like my name's Jessica. I've never been humble, but I'd love to win these tickets. What up?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 1: Shut out? Whatever city you live at, whatever you want to do, you can. But as long as you say humble, you are intered to whin. We'll come back with anyone listening, who Jesus one on one point three KTEWB with Fallon and Colt. Anyone listening who Cult's gonna read these two and then I'm gonna pull up. This is a thing I wanted to tell you really quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to find anybody listening who has a mantra they live by, tripped over something stupid, or moved to a different state. But you still listen to kd w B. The only thing I've tripped over that was kind of stupid. Was I was running through a campground one time and I had you know those little things like the ropes they hold down the they tighten the tent up whatever I have to dude sprinting through tripped over it? Ate it like crazy? How the biggest like skin like burn, rub rass over my is awful?
Speaker 1: Sounds awful. There are lots of dumb things you can trip over in life. I feel like animals are a top one for most people. They cause a lot of incidents. Actually, I accidentally step on my dog all the time. I don't know how they have bones left in their feet because it's constantly happening. But yeah, if you feel one of those categories, give us a call it six nine katiewb Anyone listening who has a mantra they live by? Tripped over something stupid or moved to a different state, but still listens to katiew baking those a lot. Actually, people will be like it makes me feel like I'm back at home.
Speaker 3: Still, What is your mantra do you live by?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you gotta pinch your own ass.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and like a because it's like.
Speaker 1: You're constantly like hoping someone will acknowledge something you did and give you a little pat on the back. In ninety nine percent of the workforce this day and age, they don't give a rat's rip about what you do.
Speaker 5: No compliments are coming your way.
Speaker 3: So you're saying like a compliment not like a pinch to like get motivated.
Speaker 1: No, it's like sometimes you gotta be like, damn, girl, you look good, give yourself a little pinch on that. Sometimes you gotta be like, hell, yeah, that was a good idea. We'll pinch you like you celebrate yourself and your own wins. It don't like depend on other people to do it for you. Got you what did you think went on?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: When if someone ever pinched your ass to motivate you, by.
Speaker 3: The way, nobody ever has. It's just like a pat of the that's not a thing a kick.
Speaker 1: In the booty too when it came when it was like a the it comes from like a creepy guy right pinching the waitress on the butt kind of thing that never is motivated the waitress like, oh, I'm gonna be an even better waitress because his old creep just pinched me on the butt.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't know what's going on in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't give us a call six five one, nine eight nine Katie w B. For anyone listening, who we did, I did have this quote.
Speaker 5: I wanted to sizz up. Your life is yours?
Speaker 1: Yours, not anybody else's, Not the ones disappointed, not the ones talking blank not the ones that never sent an apology, not the ones snickering or judging, not the ones with steak in the game. The coffin only has room for one. You live blanket, and I liked that. I was like, that's right, so I could fit in with my mantras. Sometimes you gotta pinch your own ass, not about other people.
Speaker 3: How many times do you do that? By the way, I.
Speaker 5: Don't have time to do it as often as i'd like.
Speaker 3: Like a little crab over there, we need.
Speaker 1: To pinch yours next we can know path one on one point three Katie w B with fallon and cold. Anyone listening who has a mantra they live by moved to a different state but still listens to Katie w B.
Speaker 5: By the way, we're reading different like categories, and.
Speaker 1: If you fall into one of these, you just give us a call at six five one nine eight nine, Katie w b Or you tripped over something stupid, which I believe is what happened to you.
Speaker 5: So what happened?
Speaker 4: We were a home I made.
Speaker 8: Homemade popcorn soul. I took a popcorn.
Speaker 2: It was kind of in a hard bowl, but I had it on the floor and I tripped in it and I actually.
Speaker 9: Broke two of my toes.
Speaker 3: So dumb, pop Gordon, so annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh it's brutal. I feel so bad and you broke and there's nothing you can do for a broken toe. You just have to let it heal.
Speaker 4: Why I had a table them together, and then we're standels during wintertime.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that sucks. You're you're probably built different now though that's awesome. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: Hey, I actually fall into a couple of them.
Speaker 8: One will lead into the other. But I tripped yesterday actually at my daughter's volleyball tournament. I tripped up the smallest stair fast stare with that. When I fell, my hands fluid under like a couple stairs up, and I suck. I was stuck there, lay there looking around. People are just kind of staring at me. My cousin was like caught behind a couple of people.
Speaker 9: Finally I get my knuckle out of there, and I'm like, my hand.
Speaker 8: Was stuck, like I had to explain myself. Yeah, and then my husband just goes.
Speaker 9: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: I thought you like something.
Speaker 8: I'm like no, I almost walk my entire finger.
Speaker 10: But we're good.
Speaker 8: And with that my mantra is I left, so I don't cry.
Speaker 1: I love you and you know, wait, it's even worse when you have like a slow lame fall like that where people are like did she fall?
Speaker 5: Or what just happened?
Speaker 8: Crowd? My husband's like, no one got up to help you. I'm like, nope, brutal.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling. I love it. You gotta last. You don't cry? Hi, what's your name? My name is Sydney, Sydney.
Speaker 5: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 11: I fall into the last one.
Speaker 5: You moved to a different state, but you still listen to Katie w B.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 9: I moved to North Dakota and unfortunately the radio peers talk.
Speaker 1: I listened to iHeart radio every day.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on you.
Speaker 1: I am so honored that you don't like the radio stations there, so we still have a place in your heart.
Speaker 11: Oh forever.
Speaker 5: Ah, thank you so much. Why did you move to the Dakota's.
Speaker 8: Originally for college and then I kind of just got I guess you could say stuck up here. The people here are great, but yeah, there's just nothing to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're over going to the various like National park stuff, and you're like, I'm good now.
Speaker 9: Oh in Fargo, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: All of North Dakota are like on the other.
Speaker 6: Side of the state.
Speaker 3: To come on back, do it?
Speaker 1: Should we do like a fundraiser to get you to move back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I would love that's right now.
Speaker 3: Like no time, like basement, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Col's been trying to move in for a while now.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Would you share the space with her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, awesome, Well thank you for listening still all this time away. We appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: Something stupid?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 9: What happened the air? I went to step over a toy and flat on my belly.
Speaker 1: I went, wait, you went to step over what a toy? And you just tripped on the air there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my point right down, that's the worst kind of trip.
Speaker 1: You can't even blame that on anyone but yourself. Are you okay?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Good, good, good, good to hear. Thanks for sharing one on one point three k with Sallon and Colt. You're never more than thirty minutes away from your shot at Kindercleobar and siss the tickets. We're gonna get you another keyword. It's about ten after. But also let's think.
Speaker 5: About this for a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you can start texting these in things you need to stop doing as an adult.
Speaker 3: I have a couple of those things.
Speaker 5: What's an example.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be mean?
Speaker 1: Zi's okay, here's an example. You can no longer and people are gonna argue with me on this. Reach out to your friends when you're like in your thirties to help you move and be like, I'll buy you pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so those days are done.
Speaker 5: Some people will argue, and that's fine. For the most part.
Speaker 3: You can't do it, even if you're like, well, my friends there they always don't mind. It's because they're a good friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't want to do that. They don't want to spend their Saturday doing that.
Speaker 3: Don't put them in that position.
Speaker 1: But Texas five three nine two one KTEWB things you need to stop doing as an adult, and will go over those and get to your keyword in about six minutes.
Speaker 7: Stay bay Way.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold. We do have your speaking of Kinder Klamar here, we have your tickets to see Kinder Lamar and Sizza. This is the final week we're doing this, So we're doing that every thirty minutes, tens and forties. We give you a keyword and you record that keyword into the iHeartRadio app. We call that a talkback, but maybe the word talkback means nothing to you, but it's how you can record your voice and we.
Speaker 5: Can actually hear it.
Speaker 1: So that is coming up in about three minutes. These are things you need to stop doing as an adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe this is like twenty five and older. Okay, twenty five and older, that's fair. And there's just little things that like, for one, blaming your past trauma on the way you treat people. Once you hit twenty five, do you gotta start figuring out it wasn't your fault. Listen, this wasn't your fault, but it is your responsibility. Wow, is that your mind? That's my my mantra I was I could look back my twenty year OLDLF be like, dude, something, a little whine, a little bee, dude, get out there, I think yourself.
Speaker 5: I have never heard you say that, since that's your mantra. That's so weird. You've never once said that to me.
Speaker 3: I'm fixing myself.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going to therapy also, which I think is important. Yeah, that's one way you fix yourself. Though you actually get old enough to be like I probably need to. There are some patterns here. I keep doing some statue stuff. Maybe I should go talk to someone.
Speaker 3: Always drama in my life. Maybe it's me.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm the common denominator.
Speaker 1: Maybe here's a text we got said, uh, these are things you need to stop doing as an adult. Someone texted in playing video games. I do not agree with that. Everyone has an outlet. If you're playing video games endlessly, it's taking over your life and your relationships. Then yeah, that's with anything though, I mean like video games especially now, is like hanging out with people, especially if you have like the headset and you're just it's like hanging out with friends. Well, I don't have any different than me, just like scrolling on TikTok for way too long, you know what I mean. I think I'm better than a gamers.
Speaker 5: Here's a text.
Speaker 1: It says, once you're an adult, no more trigger treating. Just take your kids candy. I think most people know that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's legit. What about this working a job you hate with no plan to leave? You're constant? I think we all know that. One person's just constantly like, oh do I hate this place? So I don't want to I wish I could work at X y Z. And it's like, Okay, you've been saying that for like a year though, so you have been.
Speaker 1: But if they're not doing anything to get out, But then I get what you're saying exactly, because it's like, it is scary.
Speaker 5: You have to have something lined up, knock on what.
Speaker 1: You and I are both very blessed that we're not looking for a new job, as far as I know, you're not cult, but people who are have expressed over and over again how difficult it is to find a job right now. So I get it. You don't want to just leave the crappy job without anything lined up. But if you aren't actively like networking, connecting people on LinkedIn, asking people you do know when you're not work hat you know anything open trying to find another job?
Speaker 5: Than that does than it is on you.
Speaker 3: Also crazy work to step like, okay, maybe we should move this up a little bit to thirty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: If you're in your thirties and you're still using your parents for like the phone or the car insurance or whatever you just gotta they're never going to tell you to get off, well, you're being a bad kid.
Speaker 1: Number one, you I don't think you can legally be on your parents' car insurance at I think it ends at twenty six.
Speaker 5: You're off their insurance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Number two, it's I don't care if you're on their cell phone bill as long as you're paying your portion because it is cheaper to be on a family plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to be paying them.
Speaker 1: But if you are leeching off of your poor parents who just wanted to have a chance at retirement and they can't because you can't get your crack together, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Oh, last, but not least, you gotta stop saying, oh, this is my personality, because it's my sign you know what I mean, Like I'm spicy because I'm a virgo, No RelA, don't yet, or like dude, I drive really fast because I'm a tourus. Uh that's a car. You may get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and everyone knows the niss On Ultimate that goes incredibly fast reckless.
Speaker 5: All right, here's your keyword.
Speaker 1: Enough of this and the iHeartRadio app. You're going to see a record button because obviously you're listening to us there.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's how you get the better shot at winning these kinder clamarens the tickets. It's even easier for you if you make us your preset. Record your beautiful voice saying snooze. Let us know what you love about me and cold, let us know what you love about katiew B. I'm not saying it increases your chances, but it definitely doesn't hurt them. Record yourself saying snooze right now for your chance to win.
Speaker 3: Good luck email well literally one thousand dollars in less than ten minutes. We'll try to get w B.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: It's no surprise, kids, you're just have a million times smarter than us when it comes to technology. We know, like let's not I'm not trying to throw I'm not trying to throw swords and daggers here. But it definitely has nothing to do with reading. Oh my gosh, Okay, reading is so two thousand and late for kids. But the technology obviously so. Now there's a little thing called AI. Mom, if you have kids, thank you, your kid is not being sketchy with this. Basically, they're not just using AI to help with homework. They figured out how to use AI to ditch school, and they even showed a video that went viral on TikTok where a thirteen year old girl used AI to mimic her voice and like her mom's voice and call out of school for her. So it was like, hey, this is so and so Hollie can't come to school today because she's not feeling well. And it's not just the one girl, she said, all of her friends did the same thing, parks As the girl even used AI voice to trick her dad into thinking her mom had given her permission to go to a sleepover. It's insane now, I, of course, and like the opposite, Colt and I, you know, were constantly on guard for our children, cult more.
Speaker 5: So than me.
Speaker 1: So I've always been like fearful because they you know, they say that they can use h one of those scams. I don't think it's happening a lot, but where they would have your kid's voice.
Speaker 5: On a phone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, trick you Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like uh, you know, mom, come help or whatever and like you send money or one.
Speaker 3: Of the many times like it's just gonna be like the boy who Cried Wolf something legit is going to be happening. You're gonna be like, shut up, get out of here. I don't believe you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is National Ex Spouse Day. So my question you cult is what's one thing you miss.
Speaker 5: About your ex?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I guess.
Speaker 1: One of my fun bits on the couches. Sometimes I'll bring up the one ex that I know, JCAs from like twelve years ago, like you're thinking of so and so and he'll start dying laughing, and I'm like, that's so weird, so weird. We're going to come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance to get some tickets to do some activities that were moll of America, plus your next keyword for Kendrick lamar In siss the tickets calling and sit down humble. When my husband Jake used to try to embarrass his son Dylan when you pick him up from school, he would blare humble as he rolled up so nice in his like whatever car you drove at the time, it was not a cool car. Side note and it was awesome. And Joel mooch, what what do you mean be humble? He was like, oh crazy. I was like, okay, we have kindercomar and Siss the tickets for you right now and just you know, every thirty minutes. We're doing this because we love you so much, so much. Record yourself in the iHeartRadio app saying Bill B I L and you're intered to win.
Speaker 3: Easy enough.
Speaker 5: Yep, there you go. Boom.
Speaker 1: Would that sound more winning? Okay, this is for a totally different prize. Is your chance to win a pair of Rock of Ages black Light Mini golf over at Mall of America. We tore a pair of those at six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. Now in our after school pop quiz, here's what happens. You just answer some trivia questions. You're in, You're out in like minutes. You compete against another person whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 5: It really does go very quickly.
Speaker 1: And as I'm looking at the questions today, some of the easiest ones we've ever had, honor, I've never seen easier questions. No, don't, don't, don't worry about a baby boo. People prefer to be easy. Yeah, all right, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Sean?
Speaker 1: Sean, you know you're calling for a Rock of Ages pup pup passes? Right, Sean? Sure, okay, I just want to make sure you knew this wasn't the Kendrick Clamrs is the tickets?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know it's not.
Speaker 5: Okay cool? What's your name?
Speaker 1: But not?
Speaker 12: Sean?
Speaker 5: Other person?
Speaker 1: Jade? Okay, here we go, Jade and Sean. I'm gonna ask you a trivia question. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most crucked out of three wins?
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sean was like definitely calling for Kendrick Lamarins. Is the tickets?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 5: What's your name? Okay?
Speaker 1: Jade? This may be the most chaotic after school pop quiz ever. Hi, KATIEWB.
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Amber?
Speaker 5: Amber?
Speaker 1: You know you're calling for Rock of Ages tickets?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: We're on the same page. You're gonna chime in it with your name if you know the answer. And whoever gets the most correct right, you know what I'm saying, they win.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question one, what do we call a baby frog? Yes, Jade, that's right. As I said, easiest questions today. I hope these are good for you. Question number two, which planet is closest to the sun? Yes, Jade, Venus not Venus. That's all right.
Speaker 5: That's all right, Amber.
Speaker 1: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Mercury?
Speaker 1: Yes? And like that we got a tie game. Get ready this one. This one's crazy. What instrument measures temperature?
Speaker 11: Amber?
Speaker 1: Yes, Amber, thermometer.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just like that you Amber. Thank you for playing. Jad.
Speaker 5: You were very close.
Speaker 1: But Amber, you did get the Rock of Ages Mini golf passes over from all of America.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: And if you were like, oh, I'm so upset I missed the Kinderchlamarins is a keyword. We have another one in like less than thirty minutes now, so at about ten after we have another one on one on one point three, katiewb.
Speaker 3: It's about time for Histo true with fallon and cold. Okay, this might be well known. I don't know that. I just found out I was on TikTok and I don't know all the information because it was like two am. I'm scrolling. Okay, I'm just piecing together what I heard.
Speaker 5: Can I pause really quick?
Speaker 1: Earlier we did a topic and it was a list of things you need to stop doing as an adult. And I think that we can all agree we've got to stop getting all of our information and news from very quick clips segments that are not professional people, from TikTok, and then passing it along as fact.
Speaker 5: Okay, proceed credentials.
Speaker 3: So what happened Teddy Roosevelt? Our yeah in the nineteen hundred it's actually like nineteen oh one, nineteen oh five could be wrong, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, did a lot of sketchy stuff, but also was our con are Okay, I'm going to say the word wrong conservationist.
Speaker 3: Yes. So he goes on a hunt, right, and it with a big hunter. He wants to get a bear. It's like, do I need a beer? This year?
Speaker 5: Too easy?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. These people wanted to make it easy for him. They wanted to be yes men to the president. Why not? Right? So they trapped a bear for him, got a bear in a trap, brought the president to the bear that was trapped, and they said, easy kill, here's your bear, and then we'll get it mounted for you, I know, a taxidermis whatever. He said, you are animals said you you disgusted me, get away from here. Agreed, So he said, I'm not. It's not about getting a bear, it's about the hunt in respecting nature in the law. Absolutely, Teddy, set this bear free, get it out of my sight. They open up the trap, bear runs away. Whatever they do, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The noise make definitely was not even close. I mean, you heard what that's your best bear impression.
Speaker 3: You give me one so bad need some honey on that. Maybe that's why they haven they have.
Speaker 1: Such Oh my god, it's really actually a full circle that that's why bears love honey. Yes, because their throats are rattle and roaring and they need something soothing anyway.
Speaker 3: So then you know, spreads like wild fire and they're like, dude, okay, let's let's just make a Teddy Bear like, oh, it's so cute and cuddly. We save the bears. Teddy is the one that did it. So Teddy Bear, that's it, that's all. That's all. Listen.
Speaker 1: You do realize is what what rich white men and women do constantly, right, They go big game hunting. They have people basically say, here's an eleph three feet away with a gun. You got them, You're so powerful. One on one point three katiew b with Falon and Cold. What's more unhinged? We tried it last week. People agreed with me, toneyl clippings in a jar. Collecting those way more unhinged than naming your plans after your exes.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, I still have some stuff to say about it.
Speaker 5: But here's this week's what's more unhinged?
Speaker 1: Holding eye contact for too long with a stranger or winking at random people for no reason. Let's say what we think on account of three one two three winking yes, although I did just and Cold is my friend. I did just try to keep eye contact with them, And I've never seen dartier eyes in my life. You get everywhere, but at me.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get. Let you get too close to my soul, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Quit dodging and weaving how creepy. Now I can speak on behalf of a woman.
Speaker 5: Quit doing it.
Speaker 1: It looks so you're having a like something weird If I'm like sitting somewhere and I look over and a guy winks at me. Obviously it depends on how hot he is. You know that's the case, But I still think, like some people can pull off a wink. Isn't it weird how some people can do it and how they look ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Only grandpas can pull it off. It's not sure the public And you're like, thanks for holding the door open for me, son, well wink to.
Speaker 1: Them, all right, thanks for a guy maybe, But I'm saying, like, there are definitely hot guys I've seen. They're like, they don't make the noise by the way, they just it's like part of their vibe and it can be hot saying this hot guy wink at you. No, because no hot guys wink at me and real, I only get the creepy guy wink.
Speaker 5: There's no chance I get the hot guy wink.
Speaker 3: So how you have you witnessed that sucks? You witness somebody else giving somebody close to you a hot guy wink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've spent my life not having drink spot for me, but my friend's getting them, which benefits me.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when they'll hand went over to me.
Speaker 3: They just slide it over real quick.
Speaker 1: So we agree. More unhinged to wink at random people for no reason, that hold eye contact for too long with a stranger.
Speaker 3: Now the eye contact Katie, very great. You you can also kind of learn through the body lngage, like what's going on? Because if somebody shoots me a look and they and we lock eyes, Yeah, it's almost like, Okay, what are you trying to tell me? You know, I mean, it's like a riddle you're trying to figure out. But if you're just winking at me, No, if.
Speaker 1: Someone holds eye contact with me, there's only one of two things going on. They're thinking of killing me or they want me sexually. There's no one between. Yeah, that's how I've always said that true. All right, we're gonna come back. What is like, what do you think on this? Do situationships hurt more than long term relationships? I think if you think about it, you let's see what you think you can you can call us why not six five, one nine eight nine ktw B two weigh in. We also will have your keyword, your chance to win kinder clamar In siss the tickets it's one on one point three katiewb with thalon Cults and your kinder clamar inciss the tickets every thirty minutes. How they do it, don't have questions, just accept the tickets in your hand. Baby, here's your keyword. You are going to record your beautiful, beautiful voice in the iHeartRadio. Ife'll see a little microphone. You're gonna record squabble, and then you are entered to win. And then we're gonna have another keyword in thirty minutes. Because it's just cool back and forth all day, every day this week, and it's your last week to win, so good luck. All right. We were asking a simple question, but I think also a difficult question. I saw someone say situationships hurt more than long term relationships, and it made me start thinking about that, and I was like, you know, I can see that angle on it for sure.
Speaker 5: So we thought we would get your side of it.
Speaker 1: What do you think hurts more situationships or long term? We do have Marissa on the phone, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I definitely think they hurt more. They're always super unclear and there's always one person that wants more, and so that one person is always going to get hurt. And that's you say me.
Speaker 1: Do you have that happen recently?
Speaker 9: No, not recently. There's something that happened recently that's a totally different topic that I'm not even gonna get into.
Speaker 2: But fair fair also.
Speaker 9: Like you go into it thinking, oh, maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: It'll change and the situationship will turn into a relationship. So you're just like going in blind just hoping that that's just what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I told Colt like all the because he was like asking me what I thought about and if I'd ever been in one, I definitely have been in a situationship, and I yeah, I was the one that liked the person more. They just wanted to hook up. And I said, the other thing is not only do you like does it end and you are sad and you don't really get closure, but you also feel a sense of like, I'm so dumb because I knew this is what it was the whole time, and I was like, had such ignorance of believing for some reason even though they told me it wouldn't that it would be.
Speaker 2: More h Exactly, Yeah, I know. And I think like, because like situationships.
Speaker 9: We don't know them on a deeper level than relationships. That it's like we put this per on this pedestal, thinking like, oh, this is like Prince Charming, when in reality it's like it's Holy d from Jersey Shore, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Okay, Well, Marissa, thank you for commenting on that, because I think that's I think a lot of people will agree with you the situationships hurt more than long term I'm sure some people will disagree, but we love hearing both sides do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, West, definitely, thank you for having me about it.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Have a good day. One on one point three, katiewb with ballon and could discussing do situationships hurt more than long term relationships? And just a reminder, we do have your chance to win one thousand dollars coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Uh so, Michael, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Well, I've been in a long term relationship for quite a while now, but I would say the situationship, like when it ends? Is that what you're saying? Yeah, I would take a situationship because probably to this long term relationship, I would and I would say, like just the emotional like twist that it puts on you and just like the stress, like you know, this one was supposed to be open, but like it felt more close and then in the end it found out like they were far more like curious than somebody else. It just got really weird. And I think like a situationship too, like when you don't have to to find whatever you are, then it just kind of is up for interpretations for humboth ends.
Speaker 1: Too, So you just constantly live in stress exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so, at least I did exadly.
Speaker 1: That's how I was. I was like constantly hoping that the guy would change his mind and realize like I would do like everything, every little trick and to try to like want me the most, and it.
Speaker 10: Just really bending over backwards to do like you know, helping them and you know, going out of my way, and just when you think that they were feeling the same way, you find out they actually like were more serious with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you blame the other person too, because I feel like even though they know that you know, the situation, they would have to feel like, okay, they're taking advantage of that.
Speaker 6: I absolutely do, only because like I felt like I thought we were pretty honest, but this was totally like like a shock to me, and so like you know, it was like we talked about everything else, like but you kept something serious.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing, the biggest thing.
Speaker 6: Either, you know. Yeah, Like so I would say, like situationship can be like you can just get really meant me. We're like a long term relationship, like even if it's hard, like you probably have a better answer, yeah, like I know why it ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I agree with that one of one point three kt w to be with one thousand dollars after.
Speaker 1: This selling and colts to die a cokechat thing.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about arguments. Being in an argument with your name to another.
Speaker 5: For sure in seven minutes, maybe your next keyword.
Speaker 3: Boom baby for kind tickets. This could really work for any argument. It doesn't matter who you're arguing with. I feel you're very argumentative. So you were you talking to you?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You've been in a plenty of arguments.
Speaker 5: I feel like, name a single one you can think of?
Speaker 3: Man, there would be easier to name one. I couldn't think up.
Speaker 1: How dare you? I didn't you know what?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, let me. I will say this. It's not that you you want to argue, it's that you are willing to stand up for what you believe in, where me I could fold like a piece of paper.
Speaker 5: I don't care unless you're on niquell and no sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true you are.
Speaker 1: I've experienced it two separate times, and you were I ever met.
Speaker 3: Here are some things. Let's think of some phrases to never say during an argument, things that just enraged even more. Because there's one I used.
Speaker 1: If you say, there's the easiest one to women ever relax, yeoh my god, dud relax till snap, crackle pop. That's your body. She's unsnapped.
Speaker 3: What about this? You're not even listening to me? Do you feel like that one is? Because clearly I'm listening, because you've been going on for forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not understanding what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, how do you know this is she I'm not saying. I'm not saying my wife, because I.
Speaker 1: Have the same thing with you as Jen. Apparently I've experienced it where I'm like, are you even listening? But yeah, and then you try to repeat the last three words I said.
Speaker 3: Is there one you use that, you know it's just gonna be triggering to whoever's on the other end.
Speaker 1: No, Jake doesn't, well, Jake doesn't get triggered period.
Speaker 3: Well, I talk like any anybody, really, I don't.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard to believe, but I'm not like you. I don't try to rage bait people actively trying to understand my partner never gets mad about anything except for my socks laying everywhere. Well, wait, I've told you this when I do on purpose where I'll be like, he's really into a show, and I summarize the show in the cheapest way, so I'm like, oh my gosh, let me guess. Oh, we have important business meetings, Like he loves succession.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, let me, oh another.
Speaker 1: Episode, who's going to be the successor?
Speaker 5: Cussword?
Speaker 1: Cuss word?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Who will it be? Like?
Speaker 3: How dare you?
Speaker 1: If I want to trigger him, You're right, I'll do that because how dare you minimize the plot and the characters like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've had a couple of times too where now I haven't been a part of this, but I've heard this step before where it's like I'm not your mom, all right, you're projecting on me. I'm not your dad. You know what I'm saying. Crazy to say in the middle of an argument.
Speaker 1: Who you keep using quote unquote hypotheticals, grow up?
Speaker 5: Share where it really came from.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm not gonna out anybody.
Speaker 10: Was it me?
Speaker 3: No, I've I don't do this. I've heard of Dude, this is the wildest one. And let me let me ask you this as a woman, would this be a deal breaker because I've heard a guy say to his pregnant wife, I'm already bad.
Speaker 1: I'm already bad.
Speaker 3: I have to stress this wasn't me. I was so taken back when this said. I was like, dude, you got you got chilled, bro, I don't chill that. She said you need to get that baby out of you because you been acting crazy for months.
Speaker 12: Whoa, whoa, that's wild.
Speaker 1: That is wild.
Speaker 3: And what would you do is I feel like, dude, that's terms for just you gotta go live with your mom for a minute, right you can't?
Speaker 1: Well, that is uh proof that you will be raising two children. And you know what, women, if you find yourself taking care of a newborn and also an adult man, man, think about that before you have a kid with someone like, is this person gonna be an equal partner? Will I also be taking care of them like a child and then make a decision based on that evidence. Yeah, that is wild. We're gonna come right back with your keyword right after this.
Speaker 3: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellent and Cult on one on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 5: Well like a firework.
Speaker 1: Katie Perry shot up into space today with Gail King, Lauren Sanchez, three other women that are probably pretty remarkable, but I don't know who they are, so I feel guilty.
Speaker 5: I didn't do a ton of research on this. They made it to space, they made it home.
Speaker 1: Safely in what appeared to be a rocket ship shaped just like male Genitalia.
Speaker 3: It was Katy Perry spent the entire time they were in space singing, and I.
Speaker 1: Think to myself, what a wonderful world. Comments are already brutal, They're like, no wonder they came back so quickly.
Speaker 5: It's just so rude. You got so rude.
Speaker 3: At that point you have to start immute, and you're right, you have to decide, like do we do we?
Speaker 1: Cult?
Speaker 5: They were only up like eleven minutes. I think they.
Speaker 3: Can handle it once in a life.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have space too. Maybe they're like Katie, you have to sing when we go get out.
Speaker 3: That's an issue with all these artists, not all, but most of artists. They think that just because they can hit a high note that everybody loves them.
Speaker 1: It's not se can she hit a high note in space? Does it affect your singing ability? Should I start claiming that that it's the gravity that's affecting my singing at I think it should. I could normally hit a Dell vote or notes. But since I'm here, yeah, okay, obviously not a political show. But this is something that made me laugh pretty hard. I feel like this, No, I feel like this is something I would do, and it's just a disastrous.
Speaker 5: Funny moment. So they're at the White House.
Speaker 1: I guess there's an OSU CFP trophy ceremony happening and JD. Vance goes to lift up the trophy and it's I actually don't blame him in this case. When he goes to lift it, the base and the top are not attached. Huh, so the people around him to go to grab the top part, he goes to grab the bottom completely fumbles it. Drops it and then they're like, ah, because this is like their championship trophy, but it's in front of everyone and it's just kind of funny to watch. So anyway, I feel like that is something that anyone can relate to, just fumbling something important. You're like, oh, that was embarrassing to the world. Tom Cruise and on a day arm is still hanging out, which is a weird couple, but you know there's that in case you care about it. Cardi b given a good old Stefan digs a steamy.
Speaker 5: Lap dance and everyone's like, oh, what's off is that? Gonna say?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, they're split, and he wrote I'm happy for her. Do you think he means it or do you think he's just trying to like act like he doesn't care at all anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to play cool. Also, where were they at a club doing this dancing? I was just like at home?
Speaker 1: No, no, No, they were out and about let's see, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: They were at a New city club.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that just feels like so tired in the morning, right, just feels.
Speaker 1: Like can you be hogen just being out still?
Speaker 3: No, That's what I'm saying you could just be.
Speaker 1: Remember she does live a very different lifestyle. I'm pretty sure. No, not just I'm saying even after she had kids, I'm pretty sure she put her kids on her schedule instead of them being on like her, changing to the like what a normal kid would have where the kids were up like all night, kind of.
Speaker 5: Like she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, which is crazy crazy. Amy Lou would she is really well known. She's there for other things, but she blew up this year because of the White Lotus. She's not very happy about the SNL bit they did this weekend where they did a parody of the White Lotus, calling it the White Potus, and it was a political one, but they still had a character dress up as her with very fake large teeth. So Amy Lou would comment, and she said I did find the SNL thing mean and unfunny. She did say I guess S and L past members have reached out since she posted that to apologize, and her point was like, yeah, I'm gonna be parodied, but like it wasn't making fun of me.
Speaker 5: Or the character.
Speaker 1: It was just mocking her physical appearance, which was hurtful, you know, And so I get like both sides to that, and yeah, that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lesigan Lynz. Now right after this, we have your keyword, you chance to win Kender clamar and sciss the tickets on.
Speaker 5: One oh one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, this this is crazy, and we're already almost done with day one, which means just a few more times a day, four days left for you to get that chance, an opportunity to go see Kender Clamar and says that this is our final week doing it. And what we're doing is every thirty minutes, we give you a keyword, you record it into the iHeartRadio app. So it's just your lovely little voice saying Luther. You can say Luther, you can seeing it. Whatever you need to do to feel alive and enter. And that's as easy as it is. So good luck with doing that. We're gonna come back with a guy he made a big mistake in high school. He has a lot of regret. He made a poor decision and now he's thinking about fixing the situation. But he needs a little bit of advice. We're going to talk to him right after Chapel on one on one point three kd WB. It's one oh one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold. You know, when we're younger, we all make poor choices occasionally, right, many bad decisions. I was a pretty big rule follower and still have some scheduled things I did growing up that I'm like, I like to predoing that didn't happen on my record, right. Yeah, So this is kind of a similar situation that Manny is facing. But you know, you get older, you start looking back on life and you're like, I kind of feel guilty about that.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should rectify it.
Speaker 1: So Manny, that's what's going on with you that you are kind of fe a little guilt over now that you're older.
Speaker 13: It's been waiting on me for a while. But when I was younger, you know, I made a really bad decision and I ended up stealing like seven hundred dollars from a high school football game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, money. Yeah, that's almost like a fellony.
Speaker 11: I didn't even know there was that.
Speaker 13: Much money in the envelope. I thought it was like fifty bucks or something like.
Speaker 3: I know you're saying, like right from like the little Raffle where they like hand you the ticket.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, and you walk in, you grab the envelope and then you're like, you get home later and you're like, oh my god, and you can't's like you can return it at that point, I.
Speaker 13: Mean, yeah, I was like so scared.
Speaker 9: But I mean, you know, twenty years has gone by and.
Speaker 13: I would obviously never do something like that ever again. But I still feel bad about it to this day. And you know, I think what I'm gonna do is is I'm going to donate seven hundred dollars to the school that I stole it from.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I mean, not to make you feel worse, Fanny.
Speaker 1: I hope no one got in trouble, by the way, because like usually if like someone the money goes missing, someone is usually.
Speaker 5: Gets is blamed. But I mean, I don't think that's the.
Speaker 1: Worst idea to relieve your conscience a little bit, to donate to a school. Schools always need money, So I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 13: But I guess my question is like should I mean, do you think like, when I make this donation, I should say like what it's for?
Speaker 4: Like should I like, uh.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not noymous absolutely anonymous never ever acknowledged it happened. It's not going to do any good. Just feel good about giving money back to the school. And and I would never ever confess to that to the school.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, that gives me a little bit of clarity.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe someone listening is like Ballon and cult, you're so sketchy you should say something. But I don't think if any good comes of it, it's those people are long, you know what I mean, They're probably not even around anymore, the ones that were in charge of stuff. So I think just wipe your hands clean, give them the money. BIL good that you you've learned a valuable lesson in this. But I will say this does make me think there are probably other people listening who made some pretty questionable decisions as teenagers. So my question to you is, what's the mistake your teenage self made that you still feel terrible about.
Speaker 5: You give us call it sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w. B.
Speaker 1: You can also always text five three nine two one KATIEWB. One Manny, I really do think that it's awesome that you're even considering making a donation in that amount to your school. I think that speaks volumes of who you are.
Speaker 10: Now you've on.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and cult. We were just talking to a guy named Manny who revealed he stole an envelope of cash.
Speaker 5: From a from like high school.
Speaker 1: I don't know they were selling tickets and he he's like, I thought it would have like twenty to forty dollars and it had seven hundred.
Speaker 5: So he's like, I'm gonna make a donation. The school still weighs on me.
Speaker 1: I just want to clear my conscience basically, So we're asking things you did in high school that you still regret. We got this text, I definitely stole a lot of clothes from j C Penny when I worked there in high school. I did get caught and fired, and when the courts asked jcpenny if they wanted to press charges or ask for a restitution, they never replied, so I got to keep all the clothes and didn't pay anything back. Sad face emojis, yikes, eggs, sykes. But we also have a lot of calls what did you do in high school that you still regret?
Speaker 4: I like vandalized laundry maat friends.
Speaker 9: We went into the laundrymat and we were like messed with people clothed.
Speaker 8: We switched it around to different like dryers and washing machines, and.
Speaker 9: I feel horrible.
Speaker 5: It's a little delinquent.
Speaker 1: Who are you doing this with?
Speaker 2: Friends?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 8: Delink it we all? I mean I did get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Oh did they really? How do they find out? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Because we're dung and dumb.
Speaker 10: We hung around the place after Oh.
Speaker 1: Yea, the crime number one get out.
Speaker 4: I learned my lesson.
Speaker 9: I don't go to laundry mats anymore.
Speaker 3: That we don't know. That's not the lesson.
Speaker 1: That lesson Okay, well you know what they're probably is it because you're not allowed back at laundry mats? That could be all right, But thanks for calling in.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 5: So what did you do in high school that you still regret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I was in elementary school and it was right after nine to eleven happened, and so they had they'd put out uh donation buckets. Uh they were there were firefighter boots and we would, you know, it was encouraged to bring some cash.
Speaker 3: In and put money in.
Speaker 11: And my little feeving self would every time we leave the classroom. You know, you line up and I'd make sure I would last in mine and I would go.
Speaker 9: And Steele a twenty here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know how much I ended up feeling, but I got away with it if I kept doing it. And I still.
Speaker 13: Think about it, especially on the reunion of nine.
Speaker 11: To eleven, I still remember.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, you got to make a donation or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to start donating to firefighters immediately.
Speaker 3: It is true because like you I do. You were like, because now you would obviously never do that, but back then, I don't know if it's like how you were raised or like the people you were around, but it's like because there's some of those things too where I think back, I'm like, I would never do that, but it's just you can't go back.
Speaker 11: I think what happened was, you know, it's there, it's a bunch of cash, and I did it once and it was one of those things where it was like I wasn't trying to get money, it was just I never got caught. So I was like, why I can do it again?
Speaker 1: You know, I just this is for sure one of those things that flashes before your eyes.
Speaker 5: Right before you die too.
Speaker 3: Yep, definitely, Well thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: To make it work. Sorry, thanks for calling.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 5: So what did you do in high school that you still regret?
Speaker 4: Well, I was a little bit naughty and I worked on a coffee shop and I would invite my friends in after hours after our close shop and we would make like vodcast movies and the blenders before we would go to a house party.
Speaker 1: That's actually the least sketchy one of everyone we've heard so far.
Speaker 3: So the congratulations if it's sketchy you just sounds fun.
Speaker 4: So I apologize to the owner ten years later. Sorry.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WB with Thollan and Colt and a thousand pennies?
Speaker 5: Wow, where were you their partner?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about how a lot of people they got to be confused when they call them, They're like, wait, are you thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, because we're giving away a lot of different things. We do have a keyword on the twenties for one thousand dollars. On the tens and forties, a keyword for kindicle marts is a ticket.
Speaker 5: But this is what you very different, This is.
Speaker 3: What you want, This is what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: One thousand pennies in the one K word play, you can choose.
Speaker 5: Do you want to match words with Cult or Me?
Speaker 1: You call right now to play six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B one oh one point three k d w B with Fallon and Cult. Did your keyword your chance? When Kender Klamar enciss the tickets right after we play this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: My name's Carissa?
Speaker 3: Is it really though? Are you lying?
Speaker 1: What did you lie about that?
Speaker 3: I'm kidding?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Are you calling for the one K wordplay?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: I've never gotten the radio before.
Speaker 2: This is so exciting.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Marissa, let's get to know you. What is your sign? And where do you live?
Speaker 8: That's tardious or I don't know how you feel?
Speaker 2: Why am I blchering it?
Speaker 1: Anyways?
Speaker 8: And I live in Are you.
Speaker 3: Talking about Sagittarius?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: Wait?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 1: Wait what did you say?
Speaker 11: I'm not saying an.
Speaker 1: I love you already? You're like, this is my first and last time on the radio, you jerk? Okay, So, Marissa, how this works is you pick either Me or Cult to play with, and you just try to match four words with us for your chance to win.
Speaker 5: Who do you want to partner with today?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Balin, get out of here. I know this is exciting. Actually it's the first time I get to, like, you know, sit down and actually go through these with you. Your first word is electric.
Speaker 7: Vehicle.
Speaker 3: Next word bucket.
Speaker 12: Bucket, Oh, fry bucket for Oh, I love it?
Speaker 3: Okay, pickles No, And the last word is damn damn.
Speaker 8: Fever.
Speaker 3: All right, sweet, all right, Balan BALLI the Oxen free Valligator. You get in here, you get in here.
Speaker 5: Falligator ready, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: So now your first word is.
Speaker 5: Electric electric vehicle. I don't know, like.
Speaker 3: Boom, next word pickles dyl next word damn, damn damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going one of two ways. Don't tell me. Damn Gina is a really old rough frience. But then there's also Beaver's. I'm going beaver.
Speaker 3: Yes, now this one, I know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Purposely, I left this for last because I don't know if you're gonna get it. Okay, bucket, bucket, Oh hat, that's what I was thinking. But fries like a bucket of fries, Oh damn girl, Now that is.
Speaker 1: A good guess, because I do love fries. I just didn't think of bucket.
Speaker 5: Oh man.
Speaker 1: We were on such a roller coaster of winning and then I just I just gave brought us to a hall. Ti'm so sorry. How do you feel about your first time being on the radio?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 5: Okay? Do you think you'll do it again?
Speaker 1: Absolutely perfect?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well they always say the first time is the hardest, and now now she's gonna be easy flowing for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you for listening and for playing.
Speaker 1: Here is your keyword, your chance to win Kender Clamar and Sissa tickets. Saturn. Just record yourself saying Saturn in the iHeartRadio app. You're gonna see a little record button. What would you see? What would you do if you went to First of all, what would you wear? Who would you bring with you? Get to think about all these things. I know for a fact Colt would just give the tickets to his wife and let her take a friend guarantee. I'm ding that's not true. But the keyword I just I don't want you to miss it, sadder. And this is not a call in or texting contest. This is you recording your voice in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Okay, We're gonna get you one thousand dollars right after this breaking news. I'm on a one point three kt'd up to be with Bounding Colts.
Speaker 1: I'm one thousand dollars that would maybe cover some of the things for Easter this year, not all of them, maybe some of them.
Speaker 3: It's like Christmas in my house for Easter. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've a much nicer Easter bunny than I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's awesome. Here's the thing. It's a little awkward, but I got a document in my Gmail. Hold on, let's build it up, because I got to document a my Gmail.
Speaker 1: Is it one where they're like, we've videoed you watching adult content. We're gonna send the video to everyone if you don't send us money.
Speaker 3: That was a separate email, and I sent them money on I'm still seeing how pants out. No, it's from my lawyer through what through work I have. I actually pay the premium for the lawyer on retainer. I don't know if are there any good or not?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? That's a thing we have.
Speaker 3: It's like eight dollars a month. Really, yeah, I pay for it.
Speaker 1: I don't read. I don't have benefits through my heart. That's probably why I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: So they just informed me, and you're like, why are you telling me about your lawyer? Because this involves you as a listener.
Speaker 1: They just save me as a part of this.
Speaker 3: That anytime you see a construction cone anywhere around the Twin Cities, you are legally obligated to think about Filon and Colts. That's what they say.
Speaker 1: That's so exciting. That mean people are going to think about us constantly.
Speaker 3: It goes on even more. Anytime you see a diet coke, Yeah, gotta think about Filon and Colts.
Speaker 1: My husband and Colt got a tall Boy diet coke this weekend. Crazy. I've never seen one of the wild Yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 3: I thought about you because legally I have to. You have to last thing you have to think of whenever you see a big dog.
Speaker 1: Dope or don't that could be like just like your friend big dog could be like a burnerdoodle.
Speaker 3: Great dane, whatever it is, big dog. You think about Folon of cults.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into the legalities or whatever, but they can pursue you if you don't, so just keep an eye out and be aware of the situation. Legally, anytime you see a construction cone, die Coke or a big dog. Do you think about Polon and Colts?
Speaker 1: While we don't personally have any money, I can tell you that iHeart law firm, does baby. Those you don't want to get on their bad side, So yeah, uh uh associate us with those things, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: One on one point three kt w B and.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Colts on one on one point three.
Speaker 2: Kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a trending situation. A problem I never thought I would have in my life. There's too much good TV out for me to actually watch anything. I want to watch the new John Ham show. I don't have time. I'm trying to watch the TV show The Studio.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 1: Two different times now I have accidentally watched something wrong.
Speaker 5: So Jake and I were going to start.
Speaker 1: The new seth Rogan show called The Studio, and we watch it, and then we realized we watched episode six first because his sister House sat for us and watched it on our account.
Speaker 5: So when we went.
Speaker 1: To watch to start from the beginning, it just went to the next episode for her and we didn't know it.
Speaker 3: We were like, oh, it's an artistic.
Speaker 1: Literally exactly and spoiler that episode has Zach Effron and it not sure if he's in every episode. It was awesome, then is it good?
Speaker 5: Though hard to say.
Speaker 1: The first episode was funny that we watched, but it wasn't the right order, so I don't know. Then the Last of Us came out last night, same thing. We watched half of the episode and realized it was the last episode from the first season, not the new season's first episode. Before we realized, I'm just bad at details. Apparently, I gats and the tevy just I go. I clicked on it because it said new episode, so you assume it would go to new epis it did not, So just that show has been off TV for so long, waiting for season two, I had already forgotten what happened in season one. In my defense, he looks a little older five years later. He looks a little older. He's a little calmer seeming, but he's not.
Speaker 5: But he's not.
Speaker 1: Also, people kids are now using just heads Up AI to copy their parents' voices to trick one parent into letting the other parent go like let the kid go to a sleepover, or trick the school to call out for him saying they're sick. So watch your kids and they're they're smart technology ways because AI mom is a real thing now and it's very sketchy.
Speaker 3: The issue with kids those you don't think that, they don't think the next steps. They're like they just think they got away with it. But the like, yeah, I'm gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there's no way you're not because eventually the school will call and will rite you out, or something else will happen, like the parent will get home and realize you're not at home. I never said they could go. So that is your trending. Don't forget we're going to come back. We do have another keyword. Your chance to win Kenner, Clamar and Scissy tickets around five point forty on Katie w b