Speaker 1: It's time to get my lips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm worrious sparkle smash.
Speaker 3: Nothing can stop me. I'm all aware taking on Tessa. Sorry Tesla, you don't have your own music?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, sorry me too.
Speaker 3: Who's the returning champion? I haven't played this song. We do have a song for you.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: We have time? Why not?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: It is the best song ever just for you. Somebody said this to me a while ago.
Speaker 4: Wow, right by the bay.
Speaker 2: Nothing has ever made me happier.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Does have her own song.
Speaker 2: That song has a video.
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 3: Hey justin, good morning, good morning, hey man. Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 1: Cheerley Chile.
Speaker 3: That means Daniel, Good morning, Daniel, good morning, just Dallas Daniel. Yes, Dallas.
Speaker 5: Daniel means probably some evil can eevil beer as a as a gift for my twentieth anniversary.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Daniel.
Speaker 6: You didn't have to do that's you're on the team testa today.
Speaker 3: Who's chiming in back there? Oh? Sorry, that's my I'm gonna put it on mute.
Speaker 2: We're waiting on somebody.
Speaker 3: Kids school, that's all good, that's justin. You're a little kid. What's your kids name Gambit, Hey, Gambit, what's up?
Speaker 2: Where's Gandalf?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 5: Okay, mister Chili's in here, and he might say some bad words, so I'm sorry, don't say bad words.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be good. I'm gonna lose because your daddy didn't pick me.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, who's going first?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter with my new music.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm going to win today.
Speaker 2: Well you want you're the champions.
Speaker 3: You want to Chili? You go the question I asked?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I forgot Jelie.
Speaker 2: Now you know when nobody made it?
Speaker 3: All right, little kids listening?
Speaker 1: Clean it up, all right, get the family show hold on.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I'm just looking at the words. Oh god, get those kids. Get some meer muffs. That's what you get for the god, those poor kids. All right, justin please turn it.
Speaker 2: Down when I have to use your phone. Alex here here, Okay.
Speaker 1: I usually have.
Speaker 3: Wady get things set up beforehand. Guys. Sorry, well he did have it. He just didn't realize that I was gonna mess up on that.
Speaker 6: It's the new life Phil Sultan's curse.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work with the old headphones.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Keep buying them, guys, Keep buying them. Guys, you're making me lots of money. I did it for London from my apple stock.
Speaker 3: All right, Chili, get those headphones in.
Speaker 2: We're good. There's rue.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, we're not. You only have one in.
Speaker 2: I'll only hear you with one hear anyways.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, here we go, Alex, you're time keeping. I'm gonna say the word twenty seconds. He's gonna try to figure out what the word I'm saying. Good God, I hope the kid's not listening. I've looked at the first word and I'm like horrified. Thanks Heather, thumbs up, thumbs up. Triple Wiener.
Speaker 6: Trip, I'm thinking the little kid in the car Man, Triple Weianer, triple winner, Triple triple Winnie, like a triple Wiener, like triple Weaner. Yeah, say say you guys.
Speaker 2: Trying not to say something else. That's why triple Weener. Why am I cheering for him?
Speaker 3: Because he's a lovable guy.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Full disclosure, I had this story this morning.
Speaker 2: He did not send it to me.
Speaker 3: I did not send it to you.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 5: I still wanted people to click on it, but I didn't. I wasn't going to force you to talk about that, well, tripleer, all on your own.
Speaker 3: Consider it's done all on your own. All right, here we go. He's probably thinking that he could take the ear muffs off of the kid.
Speaker 4: No is a.
Speaker 3: Gambit, gambit, gambit, little baby, gambit gambit.
Speaker 5: Don't listen to this, Uh jingle Blake, who has just a weird mind.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's roll.
Speaker 4: Crap nugget, crap donkey, crap nugget, crap, crap nugget, crap lun case, crap nugget, crap Johnson, crap nugget, crap, junkage, crap nugget, crap junkage.
Speaker 3: It's time, It's time, it's time. It's don.
Speaker 1: Grab juggage, grab.
Speaker 2: Grab nugget, Oh nuggets.
Speaker 3: Shingle Blake, it's jingle Blake.
Speaker 2: It's shingle Blake.
Speaker 3: Can we get something that's not dirty?
Speaker 1: Please ask your friends?
Speaker 5: Okay, don't listen to them. You did a great job sending me words today. Guys did a wonderful job. Okay, here we go, Uh Todd, why is that carpet.
Speaker 3: Wet combs up?
Speaker 2: Let's go all right?
Speaker 3: Playing for justin this morning. I'm sure he wanted Alex to get this. It wasn't pless puff pass.
Speaker 6: Muff bag puff pass, puff pass.
Speaker 3: Puff pass. My boy got too. You like that. I like that he got it.
Speaker 5: I like that you know that I'm talking to you when I say chea, I like you know exactly what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: What'd he say? Muff bag.
Speaker 3: Gambits in the car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kid, it's in the call.
Speaker 3: My eye got her all right, justin Are that kid still listening? Yeah he is, damn it. It's sorry gambit. His mom.
Speaker 5: His mom talks like that. Okay, he's used to it. He's used to crap nuggets.
Speaker 3: All right. This is for Dallas, Daniel. Now was a team Tessa. All right, Daniel, here we.
Speaker 5: Go, good luck, Here we go. Thomas sent us this was sent in by a lot of people today.
Speaker 2: Okay, should be.
Speaker 3: Forn thumbs up.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: There we go. Robot finger, I was just pretending to be one of these robot finger. Robot finger.
Speaker 2: Mmm, sounds weird this. She's doing a robot dance before.
Speaker 3: Robot finger. What was that?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a AI prostate prostate.
Speaker 3: Checks now, no robot fingers in my brown nutget maker.
Speaker 5: Uh, Sean, thank you for sending this in I guess everybody's still thinking about Well, I'll just leave.
Speaker 3: It at that. Thumbs up. Michael sent this one in thong Bong what song thong ball? Thong bong bongo fired today?
Speaker 4: Chili?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the guy that worthy trambone yesterday?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing? Is a thong bong? A thing?
Speaker 6: Chili?
Speaker 2: I never?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Alex, Alex, you know what this is. I would not know this. What's a thong bomb? I don't know? Tell me after the show. I will not because I don't know what it is. Say you don't know what it is? Meaning you do know what it is, and you tell me after the show. Okay, you guys are tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs this one or we go to overtime.
Speaker 3: Sean sent this in thong Bong.
Speaker 2: Never heard of it?
Speaker 3: Me neither. I'm not cool me neither. I don't hang with the cool kids.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up ready only no, Pierre bongs.
Speaker 3: Er, Did I say, Sean? Or Havier? Did I say yet? Hobbier sent this in.
Speaker 2: Oh heavy hovey, All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Pumper nickel, mumbo jumbo humper nickel, mumble nickel, pumper nickel humper nickel she got? Is that one word?
Speaker 3: Winner? All right?
Speaker 4: I don't care winner, that's one word, uh, pumper nickel.
Speaker 3: Humper nickel. Is that the bread they put out?
Speaker 2: It'll be the brown bread? Log of I think it is. They have like a pumper nickel bread, but I don't think it's out bad.
Speaker 3: That brown Now, that's brown loaf they bring you. It's pumper nickel.
Speaker 2: What is it us? Like a wheat? Yeah, it's like a beer bread though.
Speaker 4: Either way, it's delicious and I won.
Speaker 3: I need outback online one immediately. What is that brown bread?
Speaker 2: You should know, Tessa Dallas.
Speaker 3: Daniel is the winner today.
Speaker 1: Daniel, oh you.
Speaker 4: It is my pleasure to give you these pit tickets to corn Goes.
Speaker 1: You're a spirit box. Damn you guys are going to be there this Sunday. Congratulations, awesome, Thank you so much