Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon. Get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Bigfoot Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com, forward slash the Bigfoot Society, and now let's get on with the show, all right, Pigfoot Society. I've got the privilege of talking to Holly. Holly's an intuitive life coach and intuitive business consultant among many other things, including a psychic medium that lives in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Been talking to Holly for a while. She's got a lot of really interesting things to share that she's experienced from over the years. But welcome to the show today, Holly, Thank you. So I would say, let's start way back. I'm sure this has a very interesting beginning for you. How you got all involved with all this bigfoot of things to begin with? You always have very interesting comments on h on episodes. You're you're part of the Patreon too, and you have you always have really cool feedback. But I'm curious you know how this all started for you, Holly.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. Well, actually it started with.
Speaker 4: My uh well, actually my my ability to see the world in a different way. Uh did go back further than my first big foot encounter, But I would say my first big foot encounter kind of started my my more uh direct interaction with interest in Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: But I'll go back from there A little bit before that.
Speaker 4: Uh, when I was a child, I did see I do remember seeing the Patterson Gimli film at the local.
Speaker 5: Theater, uh, and I was like, wow, you know what's that.
Speaker 4: And I was actually born the year that that actually happened, so I must have been in the early seventies. Let's see, I was old enough to be able to remember being at the movie, right, And that's all I ever saw then I lived. I grew up in North Dakota on the east side of the state, where we didn't have any ongoing talk about people seeing Bigfoot. So I just felt like it was something that would never happen to me because it was something from far away. But then we did have when I was in high school. I remember there being a rash of sightings in the western part of the state and people talking about the smell, and so I was like, wow, wow, it's you know, what's going on. But it was way out there once again, across the whole state from me.
Speaker 3: And so I did have one.
Speaker 4: Experience when I was a child that has always stuck in my head, and after I've been hearing too your podcast guests, I actually kind of put and two together on this, and I still don't really know for sure the answers to this. I haven't dug into this as far as like trying to intuitively get any deeper.
Speaker 3: Information on it yet.
Speaker 4: I'm I just, you know, I got stuff to do, so I don't have time to sit around all day and do readings on my own life, right So, but I will tell you something that really jumped out.
Speaker 3: I was a small girl.
Speaker 4: I was I don't know, maybe eight, and I was staying at my grandma and grandpa's farm and there, and they were in northwestern Minnesota, and I used to spend like a week or two weeks straight there in the summer visiting and hanging out because I love to be a farm girl, and they had a farm, working cows and crops. And one night I remember hearing something running back and forth.
Speaker 3: That's my memory of it.
Speaker 4: My description of it was something running, something heavy, you know, like heavy footsteps, really loud. I could hear it running back and forth outside my window in my bedroom, and I had my bedroom to myself. So then the next morning I reported this to my grandparents, and my grandpa said he went outside and looked around, and he saw moose tracks outside my window, and then there was a reported moose on the farm at that time, like being seen around the crop area. And that's never really that's never really, never really matched for me. And so I've been thinking to myself since then, since you guys, since your guests have talked about there being able to shape shift, and they've been so smart, I wouldn't doubt if they actually like put fake moose tracks under my window for a joke or something. But I just it's never really, that's never really added up because the location of my window was like by the it's just more of a closed in space. It's an area where I don't see a wild moose being interested in going lit alone running back and forth a few times. So anyway, I don't have a conclusion on that one, but that's something that happened when I was young, because I do see I might see a thread here of them wanting to let me know they're around me for my whole life.
Speaker 5: So we'll keep going now to the future.
Speaker 4: So as an adult, when Finding Bigfoot came on, I love that show and I watched it all the time. I haven't watched it since twenty sixteen when my life got super super busy, but I used to watch it all the time from the time it started up until the end of twenty fifteen, and I remember just thinking, you know, how cool it would be to see a bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Wow, I would just love to see one someday. So I had a great.
Speaker 4: Desire to see one, but I was not expecting what would be happening since then.
Speaker 3: So fast forward a little bit more in my life.
Speaker 4: I ended up getting divorced and moved to a new location for a while. I was kind of going to some temporary situations for a while there because I had horses and four farm cats that needed to live on farms.
Speaker 3: So I ended up having an.
Speaker 4: Opportunity at a location that was we'll call it Location one that was on the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin, about somewhere in the area of the Wild River State Park, so there's lots of state land nearby. And I had been at that location for three weeks and it was in the evening and I was I decided at a quarter to nine. I remember it was a quarter to nine and it was the end of May. So you know, you can figure out that the sun was pretty high then, but it was getting dark right about that time of day, and I decided I was going to get one last shore done before dark, and I needed to walk through a patch of woods in order to get that chore done. I was trying to chart a course actually through the woods, and so I saw this new route. I'm like, hey, you know that one might work better than some other ones I had found.
Speaker 3: And I was just kind of starting to explore this idea.
Speaker 4: So I turned on the flashlight mode on my phone, and I was using my phone as a flashlight, and I held it out in front of me, and I was going through and I was walking. I had to walk over like a big fallen tree that was like, I don't know, three and a half feet off the ground, so I had to jump up climb.
Speaker 3: Over the log.
Speaker 4: And there was really heavy underbrush, really really heavy heavy heavy bushes and underbrush and things that can scratch your legs and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I was picking my way through that when I.
Speaker 4: Saw a reflector quote unquote off to my left at about eleven o'clock and then I thought, oh, it s garbage and the words is a reflector? Wait, there's two reflectors. Wait they're even with each other. Wait they're blinking. Okay, wow, that's an owl?
Speaker 5: What could that be?
Speaker 4: And I was continued, let's see. I think I stopped right about there, but I might have walked another ten feet. Yeah, I think, cause I was walking as I was inspecting. I remember this now, and I had to cross over about ten feet so I could see it better on this and plus I just thought it was something. But my phone was picking up, so I wasn't just going to stop and stare at it at that time. But then when I realized the two eyes were blinking, then I was My brain was just going through its card catalog of what it could be a match for, and the only thing you could say was owl. And so I stopped and I looked, and then the two eyes were really freaking big, and I'm like, okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm like, hmm, no, that doesn't know.
Speaker 4: So I was stand there looking at the tree, and all of a sudden, bam, I got hit with this telepathic information and it went, hello, I am the alpha male around here. We have been watching you since you got here. You are so oblivious, you ignorant human being. I am so superior to you.
Speaker 5: I went, oh, that's a sasquatch. Oh my god, it's all freaking sasquatch.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And I was just standing there and I'm like, m and so I just went like this. I just went, Okay, well, nice to meet you then, and it was.
Speaker 5: Only like seventy five feet away from me.
Speaker 4: And because I've pastd, it off as about seventy seventy five feet and I mentally started making notes. I'm like, okay, is there a branch, no branch, No, no, no branch, no tree branch. Okay, there's exactly where it is on the tree.
Speaker 3: You're going to come back later. You're gonna check that out later. And so.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid, like now looking back, and I would have sat there and discussed life, you know, but I was freaked out. I was there by myself, all by myself on this property. Nobody else was there and here I am, you know, and he was very intimidating.
Speaker 3: And I did not know just so just a prefaces.
Speaker 4: I knew nothing about Sasquatches at that time except for what I saw on finding Bigfoot, which is not a lot because they do not go into any of this part.
Speaker 3: At least they weren't.
Speaker 4: Back then, they were not discussing that they're sentient beans that are telepathic as hell. Okay, they didn't say anything of that. I had no idea that they that they used infrasound or anything. But I'll tell you that that's coming. Okay.
Speaker 3: So at this moment, I was.
Speaker 5: Completely just in the dark.
Speaker 4: Okay, imagine someone living in a bubble their whole life and then back Okay, so I just went, well, really nice to me too, you know, and I just I said that in my mind back I think I did. And so then I just I just said, well, I gotta get on with my with my chore here. I wasn't so stupid, but I was kind of in shock, right, So I turned forward again on my path, and when I took a step with my foot and another step with my foot because I was continuing to walk, I wasn't gonna walk and stop. I was going step step step, Right when I took my first two steps, snap snap branches intimidation. WHOA did that intimidate me? I went, oh my god. So then there was a bush that was covering me in between him and me, So I was I walked in between the butt with the bush, so I had a little cover. And then I just went, well, I've got like fifteen feet to go to get to the end of my chore here, so I can get the information I needed about what was on the other side of this patch of woods. And so I walked the extra fifteen feet, which is so stupid. But then I turned around and I came back. And when I came back, I dared to look when I got past that bush, and he was not there. As far as I know, I couldn't see him, so who knows where he was. But there was not a sound. I didn't hear anything, not a sound from over there. So I have no idea. But I do know that just north of there is a huge patch of woods that doesn't have anybody living in it, so it's an easy escape route just to pop right back back there. So don't know, But that was my first experience with a Sasquatch and one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So then I I called the Sasquatch Researchers Organization and talked to somebody that was in the one of the creators of the group. He was one of the co creators, and he said, I'll talk to my friend who lives down by you and have him give you a call. I'm like okay, because I was like, you know, I got to be a good gotta be a good researcher, and I have to I have to report this. It wasn't because I was afraight or anything. I was just like, I have to report this and let them know. And so up comes on the phone calls my now really good friend Chris, who uh you know to be my great friend. He came over and he was so nice and he like gave me I took the class sasquatch one.
Speaker 2: Oh one big for society?
Speaker 5: Who would be right back?
Speaker 2: After these messages.
Speaker 4: That day when he came over and he told me all these stories. He told me about their expeditions and that his wife got her feet tapped or tugged. Let's see what did he say, tap or tugged twice at night. I've got it right here.
Speaker 5: He just texted me, oh, let's see poked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his his wife was poked in the foot twice in the same night.
Speaker 5: And then he saw a dim light with lines and cracks.
Speaker 3: It moved with the light going across the top of the tent.
Speaker 4: He described it to me as a fingertip, but he if he wants to get specific, he would say a light with fissures, like little fissures or cracks.
Speaker 5: Let me out of it.
Speaker 3: And so he told me about the infra sound.
Speaker 4: He didn't I don't think he used the word he didn't use the word I don't think he used the word in for sound. But he tell me how they can freeze you so you can't move. And he told me about lots of experiences that they've had on their expeditions and some things that happened to him as a child. And I was just shocked. I had absolutely no idea of any of that information. But was what was really helpful is that he went through the whole property with me and he the first thing we did was he re enacted the experience with me. He went over and I stood exactly where I stood, and he stood exactly where I saw the sasquatch, which I named King, so we'll call him King. So he went and stood right underneath where King was, and I laughed because he is like six foot two, and he looked like he was about four foot eight. I mean he looked like it was five feet tall compared to where the head was. There was actually a blind made around the tree where King was. There was small branches that were woven around the tree and there was a little open area and that's exactly where King's eyes were. They were in that little box. And uh, I would say, Chris was a good two feet below that. And his eyes. The thing that was so shocking was his eyes. I couldn't even barely see his eyes. They were little tinny pinprints. And King's eyes were, like I said, there were the size of reflectors that kind you buy it, you know, that stick on the end of your little pole for that you buy at the hardware store in the in the aisle where they have the reflectors for mailboxes and things. You know, those oval ones that are like what you know, three inches high, two inches wide, something like that. So that was really cool to do. And I took a picture of him under the tree so people can see that. If anybody wants to see it, you guys are free to email me and I can send you a recreation of that or a picture of that. So then he took me through the whole property and he showed me all the blinds they made, and okay, and then I was really shocked because here all along, like I'm talking, like on the edge of the horse pasture, there was blinds up and down, and a couple of very elaborate ones, and those who have been there for many years. They did not make any of this, those blinds for us. They made them to deer hunt, I'm sure, and other things. So they had been there many many years of what I could discern. So yeah, but they were coming.
Speaker 3: They could.
Speaker 4: I mean, my animals were fair game if they wanted them, and I always had a little, you know, a telepathic agreement with them, like okay, you know, I'm sure you guys know this, but you know, obviously my babies are off limits to you. And so I never feared that they would take one of my cats or harm my horses. And so there I went here, I I am, you know, not expecting to do this, but here I am living with sasquatches and then understanding how to read the woods. So after he taught me that, then we started working together over the course of that summer, and I would take pictures of what's changed, and I would tell him and he came out a few times. And then he also gave me some thermal imaging equipment and I set that up outside, set that up in my bedroom window, and faced it right out to.
Speaker 3: What I call the hot spot. There's a hot.
Speaker 4: Spot in the woods right across from my bedroom window that I always saw them in. And so just so you know, I was seeing them, like I I'll get to that, but let's i'll call it go and order here. So he gave me the thermal camps and so he I have not had a chance to review it. I just like recorded and recorded and recorded. You know, we're talking you know, eight to ten hours a day here of recording or anywhere from six to ten hours a day, you know, in many days. And so I just recorded it. I didn't review it. Well, I started reviewing it, but oh boy, is that that's really tedious. It's really tedious to do. And so you have to make sure you don't miss anything that could be just a little blip, right, So you really have to have dedicated time to just doing that.
Speaker 3: You can't really multitask.
Speaker 4: I tried to multitask and have it on and it just seemed kind of useless.
Speaker 3: So but I did review.
Speaker 4: I did review some and on one of them I saw, once again, I had no idea that sasquatches were tied to this by many people, or that was known by sasquatchers, that this was something that they did.
Speaker 5: Or that they were associated with. Yeah, that's the right wording.
Speaker 4: So I saw on the thermal imaging a round circle. Because energy comes white, okay, So it was a circle of white, So a being that was just a sphere white on the thermal imaging camera, in other words, an ORB. But I didn't know it was an orb, but I just thought, what is that? So there was a big circle the size of at least a soccer bar ball, between a soccer ball and a basketball size, and it came down from a tree down, straight down, and then it made a ninety degree turn to the right.
Speaker 5: Is that ninety degrees?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ninety a ninety degree turn to the right, and just went across the rest of the frame going traveling completely horizontally. And I went, A bird can't do that. A bird cannot fly like that. They have to take off at at a curved angle and fly away. Plus the energy signature didn't have winks. It was just a circle. So that's really really cool, and I asked Chris if he could find that He's going to see when he has time soon, if he can find that that footage again, because I gave it all, I turned it over to him, and I'm like two computers down from that computer now, so that was in one of my old computers. So anyway, that was pretty exciting to see at that time. And I did not know that they had anything to do with orbs until I started listening to listening to your podcast. Actually that's the first I heard of them having association with that, So that was really really cool.
Speaker 3: So throughout the course of.
Speaker 4: The summer, I just suddenly realized they were all around me all the time, and they would call every time I stepped outside every time. I mean I was never, I never, I don't. I can't tell you one time when I felt alone. They were always in the same spots and they would always do the warning chirps when I came out side, and then the other one would answer from a ways away, and it was mostly.
Speaker 3: Chirps, lots of owl calls as well.
Speaker 4: And I did write in my notes, because I did take a diary and wrote down some of the main days what happened, and I wrote down that they were doing a dog slash other animal hybrid call as well.
Speaker 5: And I don't even remember that. I don't remember hearing that.
Speaker 4: But I guess I did everything that everybody else says, but I didn't remember some of that stuff specifically. But I did have there certain spots where I would see them on a regular basis because I had a really bright spotlight I had purchased to be able to see what my horses were doing from far away after dark, and so I would scan the property with that and see their eyes, and I don't know, they didn't seem to mind. I know people say, oh, use red lights and all that. I'm like, mmmm, now, thanks, No, I'm just gonna hit it hard and see who's watching. And so there'd be certain trees and then I would I would check those trees in the daytime and go buy those trees. And there would be little branches woven by those trees so they could peep out from behind them more easily. So there was like three main main levels, a close, a medium, and a far away level of trees, and they had their favorite trees in each spot and I would watch them.
Speaker 5: I would just stand there and then I would get I would walk out.
Speaker 4: The door and I would stand there, put my light on, interact with them, watch them, watch me, watch them peek out from behind trees, go back, and how they moved there would they would move like they had a neck brace on. I put it down that they moved like they had a neck brace. And I don't remember when I learned that they don't move their necks well, but I don't think I. I don't know if I knew that then, but I just knew that they weren't moving like a normal animal wouldn't move because they didn't move like deer. I saw lots of deer as well, so I learned to discern the difference easily between them and deer. But their eyes were always yellow or the same color as an animal or a horse when I was there. But yeah, it was really cool. Then I did talk to a neighbor and the neighbor said they had heard an extremely loud scream at nighttime, and I said, m hmmmm hm, that makes sense to me. And another time there was somebody visiting and that person needed to go grab something from their vehicle, and at the same time as they were visiting. I was actually in the front yard and I heard an owl call to the right of me that jumped out. When I say jumped out, what I mean is everything has its own energetic signature. So you can pretend to be an owl, but if you're not an owl, it's going to feel vibrationally not like an owl. And so as human beings, we have the ability to discern vibrational energy and tell what it is. Our brain has a gland in our brain called the pineal gland that we'll take in vibrational information and it decodes it and it translates it into information, and it sends it to our brain as a thought or a feeling or a vision in our head, so a visual image. So I went that, doesn't you know, that's not l you know, I just went, oh, that's a squatch. And then across the street I heard a whoop, and so I looked that way over what wasn't across the street and across the property to the left of me. I was in the central spot of the yard area. So I looked over to my left and because I heard a whoop, and I saw somebody with their dome light come on in their car and when they opened their car door and I went, okay, you know.
Speaker 3: And so then I found out like three hours later.
Speaker 4: That this guest had reported seeing some eyes watching them when they went to go get something out of their car. So there was a direct correlation between my experience and this person's experience, which was really awesome because up till then it was just a meet and me and so nobody was there to ever correlate anything that ever happened to me. So that was extremely exciting. And the next day I went out with that person and went to the actual spot and they pointed to where they saw the eyes and they were, oh, I forgot to tell you this. The eyes were always eight feet off the ground, so consistently eight feet, and well many locations if they were standing up, they were like eight feet. So these were eight feet. And it was in a spot that I called another hot spot. That was my HEBGB spot. I called it because every time at night that was the spot where I would feel I call it HEBGB. But what that means is, I would, you know, the vibrational energy of somebody watching me from there. And so that was a really cool correlation for me as well. And that's one of the other spots that we put a thermal imaging camera on for quite some time that we have to review that footage. That's a spot where I also cast two tracks from. So I did find a trackway back there, and I did cast two tracks from there, and they are like fourteen inches long, so lots of correlation. Then I have I think two other sightings I want to tell you about from that location. So the other one is when I was calling the horses in once from there far pasture. I was scanning with my flight to see where the horses were because I did not know what part of the pasture they were at, and I was just making sure they were first of all there before I called them in, because you never know when your horses are going to get out of the fence, so it's good to know they're there. So I'm doing that and bam, I see once again or three sets of eyes watching me as I'm calling for the horses, and they were very interested in what I was doing. They were squatting down and standing back up, and one was going in and out from behind the tree. And just so you know, at this time, I also wanted prefaces. I did not know that I could. My abilities were not developed to the level that they are now.
Speaker 3: I was just starting my.
Speaker 4: Work that I do now back in twenty sixteen. Before that, I was just working on myself, and so I did forget to tell you that when you were asking how this came about, Where I could the comments and things that I say on Patreon, I started learning about all things that were I guess you'd say metaphysical in nature back in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And so from two thousand and five to twenty fifteen, I was doing independent individuals studying, working on my own life. I was on my own journey, and I thought it was just kind of mainly for my own personal growth. Then in twenty sixteen, the guides that I work with that'd been working with me for ten years started guiding me towards doing this for a living and helping others, and so I transitioned away from my career as a decorative painter and an artist and moreover to this career. So I was just doing that at the time when I met King. At the time I met King, I thought the only souls I could talk to were my guides that I work with. I did not know I could talk with any soul in the universe. That happened and after I moved away and I had clients start asking me and assuming that I could.
Speaker 3: And so then when I started to try to.
Speaker 4: Do it, because I wasn't gonna say, oh, I'm sorry, I can't do that, I have to leave this party, right because I was at a live event doing a party, and everybody at the party wanted to talk to a dead loved one, and I'm like, I don't do that, but I'm like, well, I guess I better see if I can, right, So I did and it was easy, and so's that kind of started on that whole other trajectory. But that didn't happen till the winter, and I have moved away where they were there. They were gone in the winter, actually, and I never saw them after wintertime, so that didn't line upright. So when I was there, I didn't know I could be speaking more directly with them, So I was just had my thing with King. You know, if they instigated to me, that's great, but they didn't instigate any more verbal telecomatic telepathic communication in the physical form with me at that time. So I was just talking to my God, it's about what was going on on the property. And they were giving me information of what the trees meant. They were giving me the information of what they were doing with the messages they were giving me. Okay, So that's why I didn't have more direct communication with them when I was at that farm, So I did more observing of them and watching their behavior. So that's what was going on that night. It was really cool. Then I saw one scoot over low to the ground, like on all fours and scoot over to behind a hill that was in the pasture, and then peep up from behind the hill, and it was just really cool. It was one of them. I just love watching them. I could watch them for days. It was so fun.
Speaker 3: So and I never felt I never felt, you know, like I would be harmed.
Speaker 4: Because I tell you, one thing I think is really important is that I always gave them my utmost respect. I always said, well, I mean I respect every being on this planet, you know, in sex, all the way up. So I always gave them my respect telepathically, you know, and energetically and like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Respect you equal or higher.
Speaker 4: You know, like King said to me, and I'm going to treat you with that respect, and I expect that respect back. So it was a mutual respect thing. So I always felt like they they stayed within there, they didn't want to scare me. I felt like they always kind of stayed far enough away that they wouldn't scare me too much. And I did have a telepathic contract with them. I'm like, do not come up and look in my bedroom window, because if you do, I will freak out and die. So I don't know if they ever did, but I never saw them do that because I was just like, just I'm not ready for something ten feet to be looking in my window when I'm here by myself.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so that was that sighting. Then the last one that I want to talk about from that location was when it was when it was November and it was a dark, drizzily night, and I had just gotten home from work in the Metro and so it was late and I had to get my horses in, and so I was calling them.
Speaker 4: In and I decided I better check the fence line because I hadn't checked that area of fencing for a while, and I wanted to make sure, there wasn't any breeches.
Speaker 5: So I took my spotlight and.
Speaker 4: I was following down the length of the fence line and that was going through a wooded area. So I was following through the wooded area and oh, yeah, they want me to tell you this that that's also the spot where they pushed over a huge tree during the summer months to push down my fence.
Speaker 5: So that was nice of them.
Speaker 4: They pushed a really big tree over to push my fence down lower. And that was one of their spots where they ran across all the time from the uninhabited woods through because they liked to deer hunt in this area. I feel like they were hunting deer. So it was I passed the fallen down tree and then bam, all of a sudden, whoa. I'm like, what was that? I saw the instant my light hit it, I saw a four foot wide shoulders from the back my view of shoulders, four foot wide gorilla shoulders is what it looked like.
Speaker 3: They were silvery because they were.
Speaker 4: Wet from the rain, and when my light hit it, it illuminated the hair and so it was just a really amazing sight for me.
Speaker 3: So illuminated.
Speaker 4: Wet hair that was jumping down from a tree. So they just like boom. As soon as my light hit it, They're like, I'm out of here, and they fooked around backwards and then disappeared in front of my eyes. I just went, where did that just go? I don't know. So people say they disappear in front of their eyes. That's the closest thing I would say. I don't know where it went. I didn't hear a thing, didn't hear a sound, didn't hear a sump on the ground, didn't hear any branch. No, there was dead leaves all over the place, branches. Also right behind there was fallen, old down rickety old barbed wire fencing, which this sasquatch would have to jump over around across in order to not get tied up in that. So there's a lot of human traps. They would be bad things for humans that would be difficult for us to go over.
Speaker 3: So don't know.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool though, That's all I can say.
Speaker 4: So then, when as soon as I was so excited for when the leaves fell, because I thought I can see them so much easier when the leaves fall right wrong, as soon as the leaves fell and it got crunchy on the ground. They were gone. I felt the energy gone. Never saw or heard from them again. I was so sad because I thought, oh, winter's gonna be great. I can see their tracks everywhere. Nope, didn't get to see them. Also, Chris did give me two trail camps and I put them out for many many months, and of course we got nothing from either one of them. So he told me that we wouldn't get anything, and we didn't.
Speaker 3: One was I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think one didn't work or one was taking pictures of leaves and I don't know, I don't remember what happened to him now, but neither one of them worked. So yeah, as usual. So and I've remained really good friends with him and his wife ever since since then. So that was a beautiful gift that I got from living there. Oh one more thing I forgot to tell you about there. I was also around that same time in the fall, I was getting the horses in from that same spot where the one jumped down from the tree, and I did measure the next day it was at the eight foot height and I have a picture of that tree as well. So well A sketch. So I decided to sit down on a log and just see what would happen. And when I sat down the log, it was dark out, really dark, so I was practicing using my third eye vision where you can see energy, and so it was pitch dark, so it's easier to do that in the dark. So I was staring into the woods and I did see some energy signatures that looked to me like they could definitely be the ethereal energy of an upright bipedal being. And then I heard six footsteps coming toward me. So there was four fast and two slough and I just sat there on the log. I don't know what I was going to do if they would have come closer, but they just stopped at that point and they didn't come any closer to me. And then I just sat there for a few minutes, and I was like, well, I got to go because I'm really impatient. I keep my schedule like way over full, so I don't have time to just I don't make time to just sit there for two hours like Tom Control. I wish I could be more like him and be retired and be able to just sit down or do my workout in the woods like he did. So that was really cool though that that totally also once again confirmed that they were always around me. But they were always, like I said, they were always very cognizant to not scare me. So I do report one time I had a funky smell come over the whole yard. I don't even remember that now, I don't. I never remember any smells, but once once I did smell a smell I have written down here. So so then, like I said, I moved away from that location before they came back. So unfortunately I never got to interact with them again. From there after, I realized that I could speak with them from my experiences with the other people. So then I'm off doing my life. And in twenty eighteen I went to a conference in Sedona, and I had for a whole other reason. It was a different type of conference, but at there was a lady named Shikara Tousha who is also well known in your Bigfoot circle. She's spoken I didn't know this then, but she since then I think maybe has spoken at the Bigfoot conference and I think in Oregon or Washington State a few times. She had a piece of art that I bought from her and with the piece of art, if you wanted to, you could. You could sit down with her for a quick reading and she would give you a message from the art. So she gave me a message, and the message I was not expecting this at all. She said that part of my guides are the Sasquatch people, and she said she goes to discussquatch people big time. And then she said that you are supposed to be their ambassador, and you're supposed to work with them and work with the energies. And I think she said the word lay lines in there as well, and yeah, like I'm the keeper of the energy, I'm the keeper of the codes, and that I'm supposed to help them with all this.
Speaker 5: And I had no idea what any of that meant at that time.
Speaker 4: Directly, but I just thought, well, that was a direct correlation of what happened to me before, and she didn't know that.
Speaker 3: She had no idea that I had already worked with them. So that was cool.
Speaker 4: So I'm moving forward.
Speaker 5: In my life and not expecting to have anything happen at that time, and not trying to make.
Speaker 4: Anything happen because I'm really busy. But through my time after that I was always aware of what's going on around me in the woods. After living with them for a year and seeing the subtle changes they make and understanding what they do in the woods, I became very good at reading the woods. And I have horses and I ride in the woods. So my friend and I would take camping trips and we would travel around the state in various locations with our horses. And there's also county parks here in the Minneapolis area that I go to, and so I've always just been on the lookout and thinking about Sasquatch. But then had things happen, a few things here and there, you know, when we're camping, here are a few things that sound like there's definitely somebody in the woods and somebody's watching us, but nothing direct. And then with my career, my job and helping thousands of people in the meantime, since then, intuitively the Sasquatch people would start coming in as a collective. So like the whole Sasquatch people, their souls would speak to me collectively in one voice. And that's very common where groups of souls will speak in one voice from their non physical state. So that was cool where I'd be talking about the Sasquatch and telling somebody about Sasquatch and there reading or something, and then the Sasquatch people would come in and comment. So I was doing that, but I wasn't doing anything else directly. Then this summer, well, I've had my horses at the place where I live now for I think it's going on four years now, I have to maybe five. I think this might be my fifth year there, and I always felt.
Speaker 3: Like I was being watched again.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I feel I definitely feel like I'm being watched here. And i'd get the Kimi GBS at night because it's very dark where I have my horses, and there's woods next to where I have my horses. Just like a lot of similarities in how things are laid out compared to Location number one. And Location number two is in the Minneapolis metro area, so that's where I am now, so I'm a little ways away from the other. So you know, I'm thinking, you know, I would never see the same family again or whatever. So I just kind of felt like, Okay, you know, I'm sure they're around, but I never did anything direct and I think it's because they can telepathically take away thoughts from your head. I think they can erase thoughts from your head. They can be like, don't think they're like, don't think of that and so. But all of a sudden, I woke up this July and I went, you know, maybe I should actually go looking. Maybe I should look more directly to see if I can find evidence of them being here. And I'm like, why didn't I ever think of doing this before? Why did I always just feel the heba gbis but never really go over there. I don't know. So I decided to just go looking in the spots where I felt the energy, and lo and behold, I was shocked, absolutely shocked to see once again and tru keet blinds on the backsides of these wooded areas, very right up along next to the past year, and footprints. I'm like, what, Well, obviously they knew it was my time, so they made sure they had footprints there for me to see. Because I do feel like I've learned so much from working with them over the summer. It's been crazy, and I do now firmly believe that and people can do this too. Time is time happens linearly for us in the third dimension.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: When we are in this third dimension reality, we have to live in time, with the past, present, and future.
Speaker 4: But that is a illusion. Time does not really exist. As souls, we are created by God. And this is all my belief system.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 4: If someone else doesn't believe it, that's fine. These are from my teachings and what I've grown to believe is fact in my world. But when we are dead, we are eternal beings. We do not have time. It's not like, oh, I've been dead for twenty years and I'm getting kind of old up here. It's like God creates the soul that that soul lives on for eternity, and God always says I always, I always was, and I always will be and I always am right. And we're like, what what does that mean? Well, there's you can jump You can jump around in the timeline if you have the ability to do that. And I know humans that can do this as well. This is not just a sasquatch thing. Evolved beings in the universe can do this, okay, So I feel like they knew it was my time and they kind of planned it out and they put that in my head, and they made sure there was footprints for me to see. So it was my time to start working with them more directly again. So I did that, found the found the found the things, and went, Okay, I guess, I guess it's back on. So then from there on then they started becoming I don't know if I didn't notice before this the chirps, but I don't know. So I'm just very cognizant now again of everything going on where I am now. And once again, they just started really communicating with me more directly again every day every time I go out there, and this time I'm doing it differently because I'm more awake and aware. So this time I'm speaking with them more directly. And the father Sasquatch, once again there's a correlation between that family and this family. The father Sasquatch of this family is once again the spokesperson for the family and the one that's speaking to me. And no he doesn't. I didn't go with him in the forest and have him speak words to me or look at him face to face and have him telepathically talk to me. But he's telepathically.
Speaker 5: Speaking with me.
Speaker 4: At all. Times, because that's what telepathy is. Telepathy does not need a physical proximity to be telepathic. Energy can travel anywhere in the universe. There's this thing called the field. It's a scientifically being studied. I don't there's a woman that wrote a book about it. It's called the field. There's a quantum field in the universe that connects all souls together. And that's how I can speak with the dead people. Because I always think of for those of you that are older, think of the show he Ha when you were a kid, and Ruth Buzzy would play the operator and she would plug in the little patch plug and she would plug in the jack like an old guitar jack plug and she'd plug it into the different switchboard things to hook people together in that skit. And I always think of that that I'm plugging in my little jack into their energetic etheric connection. And that's how you can speak with souls. And that's how we work as human beings all day long. Just so you know, every human being has these abilities. It's just to what degree are you using them. If you didn't have them, you'd be dead. This is what keeps you alive. This is what says danger, danger, don't go there. So this is natural. It's completely natural for all human beings to be like this. But I've just worked at it really hard since two thousand and five and so, okay, so there's that. So but I want to also back up to some interim time. So in between that, I think I already cover that. Yeah, I covered the intern time that I would just see the different correlations around everywhere I go. So, but the thing I want to talk about interim time is that it does shock me that everywhere I go, every woods I go in, I've always seen something that I felt was a structure made by a sasquatch or and energetically, it's not just looking at the structure. You have to feel the energy of it as well. I do. Anyway, I can feel their energetic imprint on the thing that they bent, because when you do something, you leave a residual energy imprint behind. It's like a footprint. And so I can tell you that I feel like they are everywhere I've gone in the woods, all the way the Chippewa National Forest in northern Minnesota. I've ridden my bike in there many times because I used to go up there once a year for a week, and I felt like they were following along with me everywhere every woods I've been to, And so when people talk about the population of them, I feel like it's pretty.
Speaker 5: It's a very low estimate.
Speaker 4: I think someone was just talking on one of your recent podcasts like the number was astonishingly low. So no, there is way more. And like the one podcast guest you said, she said, I think she said she'd seen several hundred together at one time, So yeah, there's I think there's way more than what we ever ever even imagined. So I also so so the father started talking to me just right away as soon as I opened up myself to them, and I'll get to some of his messages in a second, but I also want to say that I felt like they knew me, so like I'm like, I feel like the whole time I was being watched for the last few years here at this location, I always felt like they knew who I was from over there, and I just I just accepted that. That's another correlation that I got with your other podcast guests. So that has been really cool. A lot of the things I've heard from your other guests have been really confirming for me because most of this has been just me and me. I haven't had but I have had two other correlations now over the summer, which I'll get to in my in my sharings, which are really fun for me to have because it's the first time I've ever had a correlation with someone else agreeing with my assessment of what's going on and experiencing them along with me.
Speaker 3: But until then it was just me.
Speaker 5: So that was great to get a lot of what your podcast guests say is the same things I've experienced, For instance, feathers, so I just knew those feathers were for them from them.
Speaker 4: So like right after I started, right after I saw the blinds next to my horse past year, I started investigating this area every day so when I did chores, Before I did chores, I would go behind here and see what was new, see if there's anything that they've done different, and look for any new footprints. And I was walking down that area thinking to myself, talking to myself and saying, well, I guess this is as far as I need to go. Because that was the edge of a correlation on the horse people side that I felt like I didn't care what happened past them. So I was like, following that along behind the woods, and I go, well, I guess this is as far as I And when I said that word, I looked down. Here's a tree that's gotten pushed over since the night before. It's a small tree pushed over completely horizontally blocking my path.
Speaker 3: Like yep, that's that's as far as you need to go, Holly. And then right below that where.
Speaker 5: My footstepped was the feather on the ground, and I knew it was from them.
Speaker 4: They were showing me. We knew you were going to be here, walking here today saying those words to yourself right at that moment.
Speaker 5: We thought we'd just give you a little marker.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: And then right next to that, they also wove a little I call it the playpen. They took some trees and they they made a really cool horizontal arch, so instead of a vertical arch, it's a horizontal that goes around an arch. And I feel like that's the baby's playpen, Like you go in there, and I'll stay out here and get my work done. So well, anyway, lots of cool things like that were happening. But back in the corral area. I started getting feathers there all over.
Speaker 5: When I'm sinking certain thoughts as well, Like if I was having a bad day that day and I was thinking about something about that, Bam, there'd be a feather.
Speaker 4: Well, so I decided I'm going to play the feather game back. But first of all, they gave me. They gave me five feathers over the course of two days, and I picked them up and saved them, and the last one was just this, ea, easy, little puffy feather, and I was like, I think this is I think this counts as a feather. I'm going to put that in the done pile and keep that over there. Then I downloaded.
Speaker 3: Later.
Speaker 4: When I mean denload, I mean like I my consciousness arrived on the frequency of the answer, because we can shift our consciousness of thought to whatever frequency we want to be on high and higher life, and I needed to go to a higher frequency with my thoughts to be able to get exactly what they were telling me with that feather translated into my mind. And at that later time it came to me, Oh that was the baby, and I just like laughed. I went, oh my god, that's perfect. The littlest one. The littlest feather is for an infant. So they have two youths the mom and dad. Two youths and a baby is what I was getting. And the two youths also did correlate with the footsteps I've seen on the property. I've seen two youth sized footprints and one for sure one full size footprint on the property. So yeah, the two youths are from what I'm gathering, siblings. Actually, I had them for so long. They just said to tell you this. They're like, yeah, you saw us for so long that you didn't think you thought we might not have parents, right, Yeah, I thought they were orphans. Actually I didn't think they were orphans. I was worried that they were orphans for a while because all I saw on the side by the corral was the small footprints. For one was one and a half times the length of my hand, and the other one was the length of my hand, and I'm only five foot four, so my hand is only let's see, it's like, I don't know, six inches long, so seven inches long, So so I knew that was too small. Use that were doing all the the peeping at me mostly and doing the structures over by me, and I thought, well, jeez, I hope their parents didn't die. I hope they're not orphans. And then and then I found out they weren't. I really found out they weren't after that. So so yeah, I don't remember when I started talking to I must have started talking to the father subsquatch. I think that's maybe that's how no, because I wasn't sure at first if he was from the other family or if he was from this family. That's why I wasn't sure who was what and what was going on. But then they made it clear that they are a different family over here. But so I knew that this father had to be their father. He was a different family that lived over here.
Speaker 5: But he knew me.
Speaker 4: From the other family. He said, we connect. We know from the other family who you are when you came here. So very interesting. So then he started telling me like really specific things. So he said he had black skin, the color mocha, and he was nine feet tall. And then he told me I'm in southeast Texas right now, and then he said I'm back. Like a week later, he said I'm back, And I've correlated that with Shikara Tashah as well.
Speaker 3: I have emailed her.
Speaker 4: In the last month we touched base that same psychic that I had the reading within.
Speaker 5: Sedona because I got on her newsletters. So I keep in touch and get her newsletter.
Speaker 4: So she said, yeah, you know, I work extensively with the Sasquatch people too. And I'm like, well, I knew you did from the thing.
Speaker 3: You know, you talked.
Speaker 4: About it in the thing and except but I didn't know you worked that extent. She goes, yeah, yeah, really extensively. I'm like, oh, well, then I got to run some questions by you. So I started comparing some notes with her and asked her, you know, traveling, I said, okay, so I was told that he was in southeast Texas and then he was back, and she goes, oh, yeah, yeah, yep, yep, no problem for them. They can travel wherever they want to go. There's a system of I can't.
Speaker 3: Remember exactly what she said.
Speaker 4: She said there was energetic portals that can go through if it's like underground system, but I was I was imagining that they could possibly just de materialize in Minnesota and then just re materialize in Texas and then come back again.
Speaker 3: Because our energy field.
Speaker 4: Is our physical body is also just made of energy, and so if you're really good with energy, you can That's how they can shape shift it is that you can you can manipulate your energy directly or deliberately. Right, So, Bob, remember how she said exactly how they do it.
Speaker 5: You have to We'll have to correlate with her again.
Speaker 3: But that was great to hear all that.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 4: They told me that they were responsible for stretching out my fence. I have felt it was them for quite a while. There's this one part of the fence that always gets stretched out and I will tighten it back up and two days later it'll be stretched out again, and I'm like, dudes, you got to stop, gotta stop doing that to my fence. And I got that they that they they have bent the fence.
Speaker 2: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: So and they started giving me some really high sentient messages. And since then it's really turned to a really a worldwide perspective with them and how they're working with the world and our consciousnesses and the energy of the world. So I've really been working with them in that context. They said, we have to let the people know we are all connected. That's something that a lot of people on the Earth don't really understand. And what that means is that energetically our energy affects everyone else's energy. So if you're having a down day, or if you're an evil person and you decide to do evil acts on the planet and you choose these low frequencies to be on, you actually bring the whole rest of the planet down with you because all of our acts and thoughts become frequencies that emit out to the universe. So that's our consciousness level, and everybody's consciousness level adds up to the consciousness of the planet, and everybody's consciousness on the planet matches the consciousnesses of people from other planets, So everybody in the universe is all energetically connected. And that's why Earth is so important right now, because we're at a time of an awakening and all the other beings on other planets in the universe are coming here and keeping a close watch and helping us to ascend because it helps them. When we ascend to a higher consciousness, we bring the whole universe up to a higher levels. So this is a lot of.
Speaker 3: The work that the sasquatches are doing.
Speaker 4: They did start pushing over major trees on the property when I started investigating my areas, and I was kind of shocked to see all this, because I'm like, if you guys are such sentient beings, why are you pushing these big, huge trees over? And they said, back to me, let's say I wrote it down. I said, they said, I said, if you honor the land, why are you destroying and pushing over huge trees? And so this I did this at a reading, so I tapped into their consciousness and I specifically did a reading on this little portion here and asked them this question because I was really wondering, why are you doing this? And I really want them to be more understood by people. So I've been asking them some of these questions that were all confused on and they said, well, pushing them over is completely different than removing them from the land. They said, they are just rearranging the energy that we screwed up by tromping there. That was funny. They said, they are shifting the frequencies back into alignment when we throw things out of alignment, and so, like I was thinking, So then he described to me, like when they push a tree sideways, the trunk of that tree is now emitting its frequency straight out horizon. Because trees are gonna their energy is going to come through the top of the tree and down into gya Earth. Well, when you tip a tree trunk sideways, that energy is going to go from gya Earth out horizontally. So they're changing where all the energy's going. Is what they're doing. Hopefully that makes sense to people. And they're rearranging the energy of everything. It's like a big functual situation here that they're doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so.
Speaker 4: They said everything they but but they said, as you wish. They said, if I asked them to stop it in places where the trees mean a lot of mean a lot to us, they said, as you wish.
Speaker 3: And then I said, okay, well, you know.
Speaker 4: Those trees were like seventy years old that you pushed over, and that they really meant a lot to me, So you know, I want you to stop doing that. And then then they said, as you wish. And then they said, well, not all only three. I said, okay, well that's a lot to me. Because they pushed over three really big trees. It really made a difference to the woods right where my horses are by, And I'm like, well not they they said, not really, okay, not really, but to me it did because they're on the edge. And they said, well, you might want to go a little deeper into the forest and see how many trees there really are. And so I said back, fine, fine, because they're basically saying maybe you guys should get out into nature a little bit more.
Speaker 5: So I'm laughing.
Speaker 4: So then I said, well, why can't you just take the energy and wave around with your arms and rearrange the energy like moving the air. Why do you have to use trees to shift the energy. And they said back, why not. Some of their answers just cracked me up. I said, well, because it's here's the part.
Speaker 5: Rise of the trees.
Speaker 4: I said, because the trees took many years to get that big, and they have souls. They said, all the trees are one soul. I never thought of it that way, but you know, studies have shown that trees actually reach out for one another and they actually bind their roots together as one big tree.
Speaker 3: So they said, all the trees are one soul.
Speaker 4: And they said they are not destroying the tree because they're all trees connected together, and then they are just rearranging the energy, and they said, and how they rearrange the trees actually helps the rest of the forest because it clears out the negative energy and the disturbances created by chomping humans, they said, And it helps the forest grow better because they're fixing the disturbed energy. So that was the that was their answers for that. And then I also have gotten to experience one of the coolest things I've ever experienced, and that was their low frequency howl. Like it feels like I guess it would probably border on infrasound. All you guys talk about feeling it in your body and feeling it vibrate you, and I've never felt that before until this summer.
Speaker 5: And I actually have a video of that.
Speaker 4: I actually sent Jeremiah two videos of that, and you're welcome to postos on the Patreon if you want, and you can feel the energy. And I put the time on the video where the energy came in and in person, when I'm standing there, it was like vibrating. My whole stomach went right to my core and that's where I feel vibrations the most, in the lower frequencies. Anyway, so I was like, that was so cool, and so I asked them what were you doing when you were doing that, and they said they were pulling the energy up out of the earth to help things grow better, because they were standing when that happened. They were coming from over in a farmer's field, and so I knew where they were was over in some farmland, and they said they were pulling the energy up out of the earth to help the crops grow better so that they will have a better bounty, so they will feed the deer better, so they they'll feed us better. But they'll also feed the deer better so they have a better, better, better deer to eat when it's time to eat deer. So I thought that was really really cool. And it's said it's like using Rife frequencies. So r Ife. There's a doctor named doctor Rife. He did a bunch of studies on frequencies in the early nineteen hundreds, especially in the nineteen thirties, and he published all his work then and you can people can look it up. But he developed a frequency for every every thing you want to heal in your whole body, so like if you have a sinus infection, he has a rife frequency for.
Speaker 3: Your sinus infection.
Speaker 4: And so you play that frequency and it vibrates in your nasal area and it heals the cells in that area and helps healing. And that's a really up and coming thing right now on the Earth, is sound healing and vibrational healing. So they said they're using it's like sending rife frequencies over the earth.
Speaker 5: And he said rife frequencies.
Speaker 3: Only in a much bigger way.
Speaker 4: And he said, you could benefit from playing these rife frequencies all over the land. And he said this happens in early fall time when they use the low frequencies like that. He said, in summertime we use and he goes in summertime, it sounds like and he demonstrated in my mind like a higher sound, and he said that happens in the early evening when the sun goes down, is when they do that work to the earth. So basically they're really talking about balancing the energy like everywhere they go that they really like to And when I say balance, I guess I would say maybe it's neutrality, not too much to the negative, not too much to the positive. I'm not sure. I'll have to ask them clarity on what exactly is balance to them. But I do know like there's a balance on the planet between divine feminine and divine masculine, and that you know, you want to bring that into balance and harmony. And I know that there's a harmonic state of consciousness for human beings that's called homeostasis. And that's that I always forget if it's ten megahurts or point ten, I think it's hurts ten hurts or point ten hurts. But it happens to be the same frequency that whales communicate on. It's the same frequency that for humans when our heart and our brain are in homeostasis. So I do know they're like there's a state of complete peace and alignment, and so I guess that's what they're trying to bring to keep the earth in.
Speaker 3: And then I also ask them.
Speaker 5: Why they intimidate people sometimes and why they act like scary to people. They said that they were trying to preserve the earth for their children and bring things.
Speaker 4: Once again, it's always about protecting their home, proticting their children, or bringing things into vibrational balance.
Speaker 5: So I think that's pretty much everything that I. Oh, I just want to share one other quick thing about riding at Crowhassen. Oh I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're probably gonna have to get to that other.
Speaker 4: I can. I'll just briefly touch on that. I just went out.
Speaker 5: I think I could do this in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: So I just went out to Medora, North Dakota for ten days and took my horses, me and a friend and two horses. We arrived at Medora, it was raining out, it was dark, and I wanted to check and see if the fences were properly put up and the gates were up or not for where our horses were going to go. And so I had to jump out of the truck and take my beacon light my speak spotlight is still have and run the fence line. And as I was doing that, I saw three sets of eyes watching me, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, WHOA, I recognize those eyes.
Speaker 4: And they didn't seem like cow eyes. And then they weren't acting like cows and they were One of them was swaying back and forth. And I've heard of another podcast person talk about swaying as well, so very interesting. Confirmed the next day there was no cows in that area, so it couldn't have been cows. There actually wasn't even any fencing secured over there for cows to be in, so there's absolutely was no cows over there.
Speaker 3: So I did have some.
Speaker 4: Wonderful experiences with those sasquatches as well. I did actually have a conversation with a young female where we played a game back and forth of yes or no with eyeblinking, because I did have one watching us. Another night after that as well, that I caught on the spotlight and I stood there and I talked to her, and I found through the course of our ten days that the more you talk to them, the more they will respond back to you with their bird chirpping changing from talking. So we would just talk and say, hey, yeah, there, we see you there. We're just riding through on our horses. So good to see you, so excited to see you guys, complete silence, all things like that. So it was very fun interacting with them there as well. And I asked, I couldn't figure out why there were suddenly three sasquatches right where we landed right. I did download later that they were also told ahead of time that we would be arriving, so more correlations that they do speak telepathically with one another and keep track of their people that they're working with. So I think that's pretty much everything on my end that I wanted to share with you guys.
Speaker 2: It's such a fascinating journey that you've been going through the last few years, Holly. When it comes to pushing trees over, do you think we should be aware of if we experience a tree being pushed over if we're out in the woods, maybe there's something that has caused the balance to be off and that's why they're doing it.
Speaker 4: Then absolutely, absolutely interesting. Sure, yep. And and yeah, so if the trees already pushed over, it could be I find a lot of trees are pushed over by where the humans go where I'm going in the in the forest. And then also I would say that I was thinking about that too. I'm like, well, there's trees where there's not people either, you know, they never a person goes through there, right, And so yeah, they were explaining like the functional balance to make the whole forests grow better. They also just said to me, now they're like, well, violent things can happen in the forest, like animal fights and things like that, and so they'll go and clear the energy. Like I like, say, there's a really bad bear fight something like that. They said animals can get negative as well, and they can fight each other and things like that, so they're saying they're clearing the energy out.
Speaker 2: I have to share something with you. And you may have already seen this because you're in the patron But when I went out for that weekend camp trip, there was a group that was net well. They were across the campsite. There were a few over and there are these kids in there and they were just running around being crazy as kids should be, and they were, but they were making like monkey noises and hitting trees with sticks and like really really loud. And this few seconds after they stopped, which had been for like thirty minutes, and they finally stopped, a huge tree gets pushed over right behind my campsite. And I was like, WHOA, what is going on? And I was here in Knox and stuff, But god, that's interesting, right.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think if I remember you telling me about that, now we're telling us about that, and you're I got to go back and review those I did hear some of your goings on there and listened to on all about and so glad your legs got better. Wow? Was that freaky?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: This was uh I mentioned it kind of quickly. Is an Iowa thing?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 3: So oh okay, okay, okay, sorry, wrong places?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, So what when you were telling me the story about them hitting the trees with branches and doing the monkey sounds. I was vibrationally like disturbed just reading the energy of that, you know, because they were being so so strong. They were definitely disturbing the energy balance with that action.
Speaker 2: For sure, Big society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: They were, they said, they said, they were disturbing, disturbing the sacredness interest of that place. Yeah, you have to treat treat it like it's sacred, you know, that that frequency of reverence, reverence, respect and sacredness.
Speaker 2: So if you if you have a situation then where you have researchers out and they're yelling and and just causing a big rock, that might be a bad situation as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just heard them laughing in my head when you said that.
Speaker 3: They laugh, they laugh, they laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, you know, yeah, like do they really think we're going to fall for any of that like, yeah, I've never Yeah, I've never done that because I'm just like, uh, yeah, I think they're way ahead of us on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a few times you said that, Oh, they want they want me to bring this up. Why is it? Do you think that they have been having you bring up different things during the interview.
Speaker 4: Because there are usually things that are going to help people to understand where they're coming from in the what we're after here on earth, and so it'll bring them out of their perspectives which are causing them pain, fear, agony, sadness, and help the whole it rise to a higher standard of frequency. They're trying to educate the they're trying to educate humans so that we can be more awake and aware. Does that make sense? Was there anything that didn't correlate with that, because I might be missing something else you're thinking about.
Speaker 2: No, that makes sense. Yeah, it's just kind of curious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, same messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are all one.
Speaker 4: Energy is important, high frequency is where it's at.
Speaker 5: Mm.
Speaker 2: This has been just a fascinating conversation. It feels like it could be just the beginning of it too. We might have to check in with you at a later time, but our time is getting in close to the end here, Holly, but would you please take a few minutes to share, you know, how people can get in touch with you, and maybe any closing thoughts or things that people should know about contacting you.
Speaker 4: Sure, you can find me across all social media's except I'm not on TikTok, but Facebook, Instagram, YouTube at Hollyburn's Psychic and my website is Hollyburn's Psychic dot com. And I purposely use that word because people a lot of times don't understand what that is, and I want people to understand that everybody is psychic and everybody is born with the same abilities. So I'm kind of trying to get rid of the twinginess about that word and so just kind of let people know that that really just means that we're all working on becoming the highest version of ourselves that we can be. So that's where they can find me. They can email me also at hollyburn Psychic at gmail dot com or contact me through my website as well. And closing thoughts, I would say, yeah, I've skipped a lot of the more recent stuff that I also had some correlations with my neighbor last night that I just did and get to as well, so a lot more stuff with her, and I could go into a little bit more more detail of some of the things that's been ongoing at Medora and here as well.
Speaker 3: So I'll just keep foot, I'll keep journaling.
Speaker 2: Absolutely good, crack.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 4: We'll be well.
Speaker 2: Check in with you at a later time. But thank you so much for coming on today, Holly.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You're much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 3: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.