Speaker 1: Time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Chilli, you got the uh you got the throwback Thursday clip on our Instagram at rod Ryan show. Yes, sir, the dad yelling at the kids get in the house right now. That dad ready makes me laugh every time.
Speaker 1: Does it take you back to your childhood? Yeah, we called it a Tuesday in my house. That's just it's just yeah, dude, I was yelling at a lot too, So that was just. That was every day. Alex was every day. Okay, I witn and yell at me. I know it's not by us, Not by us. You yell at me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Wait, like the people have raised you.
Speaker 4: Wait, I was not a well behaved child.
Speaker 1: I was yelling at a lot. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well there's Chili and there's Alex. We've just got that perfect little bottom. It's not another one like it on the planet.
Speaker 1: Not a one like that tattooed on it. Yeah. Hey Emily, Emily, good morning, good morning, Hey Emily.
Speaker 2: How are you pretty good?
Speaker 1: How are you great? Who's playing for you today? Chili?
Speaker 2: He's had his most successful campaign ever. He's got four wins on the year.
Speaker 3: Emily and Chili play and read my lips and.
Speaker 2: Then you've got a song now apparently all right, Emily, good luck to you. Callby cold me Jack, Hi, Colby, very loud.
Speaker 1: Where are you at right now?
Speaker 5: I am in Sugarman at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you sound like you're in a factory or something.
Speaker 5: Oh, shitting in the driver, sitting mark waiting to win.
Speaker 1: Oh you parked in the car. Okay, well listen, Colby. Obviously Alex is playing for you today. Alex.
Speaker 2: He says he's in a great mood. He's got eighteen wins on the year. Yow, eighteen to four. Mom, lock up to China. The boys are at it again.
Speaker 1: Lock it up. You're the returning champion. What are you doing there, Alex Collby? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Should go first or second? Definitely go first?
Speaker 4: That one.
Speaker 1: Don't do that to him? Well, well, all right, a little coffee here. You want Alex to go first?
Speaker 2: You upset him like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not upset at all. I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Well okay, shuffling, shuffling, Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Shuffling the words Chile. Hey, I don't care who gets what. I know you're gonna say something silly.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm just gonna really keep my mouth shut so we can get the game going.
Speaker 2: So you know it's gonna be the one time you play that you don't say something silly.
Speaker 1: I'm not interesting, changed man. I like your hoodie.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I'm on the Meta Meta bandless standard community standard.
Speaker 1: You're talking him right now, trying to be good so I don't get banned. You're reformed. I'm a reformed guy. Okay, Alex is going first.
Speaker 2: Uh here comes the words, all submitted by you guys.
Speaker 1: Great job. Colby wanted him to go first. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Michelle sent this one in and then she went through her pimp deb from BMP to send it.
Speaker 1: To me again to make sure I saw it.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, butter Nut, Butternut, know what you gots.
Speaker 3: Tho Butternut who submitted that, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little harder next time, Michelle, I'm a little more difficult.
Speaker 1: Just just get time over there. Landon sent this one in.
Speaker 2: Now full disclosure. It came in from a few others.
Speaker 1: But here we go. Here we go. Love Amy, what love Amy?
Speaker 4: Love handle love Amy love hammock love Amy love Amy.
Speaker 1: He was looking I really love Amy.
Speaker 5: I really really genuinely love Amy.
Speaker 1: Really really really really love I love I really really love Amy.
Speaker 3: Doesn't the girl that says, uh, what a jerk does?
Speaker 1: Does she remind you of Jessica? Yeah a little bit. Yeah. When I heard it, I was like, sounds like Jessica.
Speaker 2: So now we've casted that as other John and Jessica in that commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we make our own commercial.
Speaker 3: Here we go, really really really good.
Speaker 1: I really love Amy, get home, all right? Here we go thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Dallas Daniel, missing monkey, busy body, missing monkey, what missing monkey, busy party, missing monkey, busy bunny, missing monkey.
Speaker 1: I don't know missing I'm not getting this that time. Yes, wow, I'm in almost one more extra second. Cah, you're not counting good.
Speaker 3: Well, when I stopped and said twenty fifty, I'm like, geez, I'm just helping Alex.
Speaker 1: I guess I love missing Monkey. I really really love.
Speaker 3: I really really really want those monkeys.
Speaker 1: Missing monkey. I wanted to find him, all right, Missing monkey, Dallas Daniel, you just made the list.
Speaker 3: I think there's still like two missing. They haven't found them all from that lab.
Speaker 1: Where was it again, now, Carolina or someone? Yeah, one of the Caroline, all right, Missing Monkey too chilly?
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, dang, that.
Speaker 1: Sultan's curse is so wold.
Speaker 5: Putting on the headphones right now, I really love Oh my gosh, on with that enough, okay, twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chili has the headphones on. He can't hear me.
Speaker 1: Ashley with an I combs up, thumbs up. Mad Bush? Oh what mad Bush? A backpusher? Mad Bush? Back pusher? Mad Bush?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Something about Bush? Mad Bush? Try mad Bush? Batch?
Speaker 4: You Bush, mad Bush, Maggie Bush, mad Bush?
Speaker 2: Damn man.
Speaker 1: I thought he was gonna get He knew it was Bush. He did know that part. He did get the Bush part. Yeah, he did get the Bush part on brand for him.
Speaker 3: And he never gets mad.
Speaker 2: So so we're seeing Missing Monkey. The ms look like bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not gonna.
Speaker 4: It seems like I've never encounter that bush in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna yell, but get inside right now, you get I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Inside.
Speaker 1: I don't want to yell and upset.
Speaker 2: You, but get inside right now.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Eli said this one. He'll get this one. Thumbs up, thumbs up, gummy wiener.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that gummy Wiener coming, Gummy gummy Wiener? What gummy coming, gummy Wiener? Gummy Wiener?
Speaker 1: How you gonna get me? Firefold gummy Wiener?
Speaker 3: Are you gaming?
Speaker 4: Are you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's all fail failed. I'm not getting fired. You didn't get.
Speaker 2: Bad buysh you didn't get gummy Wiener.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, popsicle.
Speaker 3: Alex is your winner today, Brovo, I really, really really, I'm glad this game is over.
Speaker 1: Bring me call me jack Hey, Colby, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Alex for the boys.
Speaker 1: Alex for the boys. Just so chill? What are you giving Colby was a big prize today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm giving these chill guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you that.
Speaker 3: Chill guy a copy of KG elephants Me on pill on vinyl. And then, dude, I'm gonna put you into this grand prize drawing for a trip to Alter Ego. We're gonna draw that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's a good luck Ali dude.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Emily, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Crispy Critter was coming up. Yeah, and the tie breaker from Jackie Chocolate Thunder. Chocolate Thunder should have saved those Those were good. Those were good. Let's break Alex let's break.
Speaker 3: Get inside the house right.
Speaker 2: Now, Gentler please nineteen Alex nineteen Wins on the Year.
Speaker 1: All again, Mass is next one. Wow, you'll be playing next week