Speaker 1: Can we not? Can we just not? God? These judges sucked.
Speaker 2: My gosh, it is just infuriating. They want to spread Islam. I mean, that's the whole goal is to take over the world.
Speaker 1: We just can't have a discussion. I can't talk to you like that's you're a crazy person. Good morning, everybody, Happy Tuesday. It is Tuesday, right, Tuesday? It is, yes, Tuesday, indeed, good morning is indeed now is everybody? I hope everybody's well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna jump right into the Epstein hulla balue. And the reason we're jumping into it is because the alleged entry in jeff Epstein's fiftieth birthday book that Glenn Maxwell had a bunch of people write letters into has been released by the House Oversight Committee. They subpoened it from the Epstein estate, and it is this So it's this weird drawing and this sort of like play that was typed out that had a role for Donald Trump and a role for Jeffrey Epstein in it. You may remember, like the initial reporting from the Wall Street Journal about it having this text in it and then Trump's signature at the bottom. So there it is. It does appear to be Trump's signature. However, they are continuing to deny it, and Caroline love It posted this tweet saying, the latest piece proves this entire birthday card story is false. As I've said how long, it's very clear Trump did not draw this picture and he did not sign it. Trump's legal team will continue to aggressively pursue litigation and Furthermore, the reporter Joe halla Zolo, who wrote this hatchet job, reached out for comment at the exact same minute that he published the story, giving us no time to respond. This is fake news to perpetuate the Democrat Epstein hoax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to believe. I don't. I don't. I mean, I know, like you can say, it looks like it's his signature, but I mean I could probably try to do his signature, I know, and listen. I don't know why they wouldn't have come out with this a couple years ago. He died in twenty nineteen. I don't understand why they would go through like sixteen federal lawsuits and trying to kill him twice when they can just use Epstein stuff if they want to use Epstein stuff, if they think they've got like this huge bombshell Epstein thing. Why wouldn't they just use an Epstein thing, because they've had plenty of time to do that. So I don't get it. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I think they're I think Democrats right now are just glomming on to the fact that there's still a bunch of people on the right who want answers, who want finality, who want the files, who want all the answers, and so this is just a piece of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you look at if you want to just look at signatures, you know, the Epstein card is at the top of your screen right now. There's a nineteen ninety five example of Donald Trump's signature, a nineteen ninety nine example.
Speaker 1: He's a very prolific letter writer.
Speaker 2: We have like a whole book of his letters, right, I mean, this is not unusual for him. He even wrote a letter at one point to Keith Frickin Olberman, who also showed it, saying, of course that of course that's his signature. So you know, I don't know. To me, it's like not if if Donald Trump just doesn't remember sending, you know, putting that entry into the book, that's fine. He can just say, oh, yeah, now I remember doing that. I don't what's the big deal. This was like years and years and years and years ago, and nothing he said was particularly interesting, especially when right right, especially when you compare it to some of the other weird stuff in the book. And just so you know what some of the weird is, there was this other page that shows Epstein and a longtime mar al Lago member who was not named, joking about selling a quote fully depreciated woman to Donald Trump for twenty two and a.
Speaker 1: Half thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the signature on the check is not really Donald Trump's signature.
Speaker 1: But that's a.
Speaker 2: Weird thing that they've just released. They've also released this very disturbing cartoon, and I don't know who the author of the cartoon is, but the fact that it shows Jeffrey Epstein as a young man giving little girls balloons in nineteen eighty three and then showing him getting massages in two thousand and three saying what a great country. That's freaking gross. Yeah, that was also included in the birthday, right. I mean, I'd be way more interested knowing who drew the cartoon what all about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't they why don't they tell us that exactly?
Speaker 2: I know that seems a lot more suspicious. So JD is just like you. He's just like the Democrats do not care about state. No, they don't even care about his victims. That's why they were silent about it for years. The only thing they care about is concocting another fake scandal like Russia Gate to smear President Trump with lies. No one is falling for this being.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean some people are, It's like but they but they want it to happen. It's like the same people that are falling forward to the same people that believe that Biden got eighty one million votes and they believe that, you know, came from a bat in a market, you know what I mean, the same people like I was telling you and pre show. I drive down I thirty five here in Texas, like the big main Artery Highway, and right near my area, which is a pretty conservative area, somebody had there's a billboard. Somebody buys this billboard. They buy space on the billboard, and they're an obvious liberal and they put liberal crap on this billboard all the time. The billboard right now says something to the effect of really, why won't they release the Epstein files? It drives me crazy because I'm like, why didn't you want them released right after twenty nineteen? You know, like, you guys have had plenty of time, You had four whole years of Biden being in office. Why didn't you want that done? Then now all of a sudden they're super interested in Epstein. You know, I just find it really interesting that this is the topic of conversation because they're grasping, you know. So, I mean, I do agree with JD. I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's definitely true that there was no mention nobody cared during the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nobody cared. And now it's all they can think about, right and if they had anything, they would have used it already.
Speaker 2: And then is what they have. I'm sorry, but this related to Trump. I mean, the cartoon is a pretty gross but the letter or whatever that was from Trump, I'm sorry, that is the biggest nothing burger of all time. And it makes me feel like if Trump sees it and is like, oh, yeah, I remember that, who cares? Like I think it's worse to lie about it. It's worse to be like, that's not my signature when it looks exactly like a signature.
Speaker 1: I hear you know what I mean? H yeah. My favorite is the Lincoln Project putting what say They're like, they're like, this's is like like it's some sort of damning evidence. They put it out there. I'm like, do you know who you are? Do you even Lincoln Project? Do you even know who you are? What your owner has been accused of? You probably always sit this one out. You'll loser, Like I feel like you've been accused of grooming young men men. Yeah, you may want to take all this. Just some of the people who are pointing fingers and doing things here. I'm just like, I don't think you should be doing this at this point. But not a good look. Not a good look, not a good look at all. You guys, you should check out the back to Basics webinar from our friend Zach Abraham at Bulwark Capitol. He's a great guy. We really love him. It's October tewod at three point thirty Pacific and I'm really bad at time, so you get to figure out what time that is at six thirty eastern, thank you, and then five thirty central, thank you very much. It's You can register now and know your riskpodcast dot com. Get back to the basics of your retirement portfolio today. You only get one retirement so check it out. Just the one riskpodcast dot com. Do it, do it all right?
Speaker 2: So moving on, Trump held a event yesterday specifically related to religious liberty, and there were some moments. I mean, there were a lot of great moments from his speech, which of course was kind of long because once he gets in front of a microphone, man, he likes being there. Okay, Because I was like, Okay, what is this really about? Then I saw all these clips because I started to tune them out when I was watching the news, but then I caught up with these clips later and I just enjoyed them so much. So you remember a few days ago, or maybe it was last week, I don't even remember when we showed that ridiculous clip of Tim Kaine, who was like, I think it's really disturbing and makes people sound like they're Iran lovers when they suggest that it was the creator from whom we derive our inalienable rights. And he was acting like that was a problem, even though he gave an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and the foundational principles of this country, which includes the Declaration of Independence, which outlines from whence we got our inalienable rights? And so Trump ripped into him and rightly so.
Speaker 1: Here he is.
Speaker 3: Commission has never been more clear than it was last week when the ineffectual Senator from Virginia and then named Tim Kaine, stated that the notion our rights come from our creator is quote, extremely troubling to him. Very troubling. Isn't it troubling? Isn't it terrible?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: How he would say.
Speaker 6: Something like that and advocated really by totalitarian regime.
Speaker 3: This is what they say.
Speaker 6: But as everyone in this room understands it, it's tyrants who are denying our rights and the rights that come from God. And it's this Declaration of Independence that proclaims we're endowed by our Creator with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The Senator from Virginia should be ashamed of himself.
Speaker 1: Yep, we should. We should send him a copy of that.
Speaker 2: I bet by now many folks have.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to say he should sit down and read that a couple times. I mean, what an idiotic point to try to make that was just such a being duly roasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he deserves every speca criticism that he's getting. Trump also introduced and brought to the podium the most precious twelve year old boy named Shay to tell a story about what happened to him at school. And I mean this boy, Oh my god, it just makes my heart go. Oh you know what I mean. He's so freaking cute and well spoken and mature for a twelve year old.
Speaker 1: I just love this Here he is also with us.
Speaker 6: As twelve year old Shae and Cenus from California. Last year, in fifth grade, Shae was forced to read a book to a kindergarten student promoting a message of radical gender ideology that is contrary to his religious beliefs and hours, I'd like to have Shae come up and tell the story. It's an amazing story. Shaye, please come up.
Speaker 1: I h what a cutie patuity he has to stand on a box. Thank you against the president.
Speaker 7: Hi, I'm Shayan. See this. I've been a Christian my whole life and Jesus means everything to me. When I was in fifth grade, my school forced me to teach my kindergarten buddy about changing his gender using a book called My Shadow Was Pink. The book said you can choose your gender based on feelings instead of how God made us. I knew this was not right, but I was afraid of getting in trouble. After my family spoke up, the school treated us badly and kids started bullying me and my brother because of our faith, and the school did nothing to stop it and hurt a lot. But I kept trusting God. I believe kids like me should be able to live our faith at school without being forced to go against what we believe. I help no other family has to go through what mine did. Thank you.
Speaker 1: God, bless him. I love him. I just made your heart explode. Yes, oh my gosh, so much.
Speaker 2: Such a sweet boy nugget. And then lastly, and then we'll move on to some other stuff. There was this little exchange because Ben Carson was seated. You can't really see him. He's kind of hidden by the podium, but he is there. And there was this really cute little exchange where Trump was reminiscing about his time running against Ben Carson for president.
Speaker 6: Here it is, Shay, tell him the story about what you said to me.
Speaker 8: Ben.
Speaker 3: The famous word. He was a very tough opponent.
Speaker 6: We were fighting it out and we had actually eighteen candidates including me, and Ben came up to me right after the first debate. He said, you know you're going to win, don't you? And I said, no, I don't know that I'm going to win, but I don't know it. Eighteen people and I had never done it before. They had all done it. They were all governors and senators, talented people. He said, no, you're going to win it because God wants you to win it.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 1: But that didn't stop him.
Speaker 3: We went through.
Speaker 1: I said, what is this guy going to win?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: He gave me these.
Speaker 3: Words weeks and weeks. He was tough.
Speaker 5: He was a tough one, but special.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: He is. I love Ben Carson so much.
Speaker 2: I know what a sweet, dear soul.
Speaker 1: Just just brilliant, just a brilliant, lovely man. He wrote like a thing for an excerpt for our book. Yeah, for our book. He's just a lovely, lovely man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so dear. And that was such a cute exchange. And I love their affection for one another that it's just really sweet. Before we go on, because I we do need to address the whole rumor. I guess that when Trump attended the US Open this weekend, there were lots and lots of booze.
Speaker 1: So we're going to.
Speaker 2: Talk about that as soon as we remind you that you need to be taken your creatine. It's good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should. You guys, I don't know if you know this, but I'm a huge supplement girl, like I take quite a few. Mock can attest to that. Y'all know some of the stuff I take in my pillbox, my hair, skin, and nails. I am like the old of them with the pillbox, right. And creating monohydrate is what it's called, and it's one of the most researched supplements out there. I promise you you can look it up. And I've been taking it for a while. And beam creating is the best because it helps you build muscle, especially if you're an older lady like me and you want to build muscle because you want to make sure your bones are healthy. And also there are studies that it helps with making sure that your bones stay healthy. It's great for energy, improves how you exercise, so if you're out there walking doing the weight stuff like that it supports your brain health. It's just so good for your overall like long term health. It is a powerhouse supplement really and I highly recommend it. Like if you take one supplement, a couple supplements, you want to make sure that you're like incorporating Creating and Beam Creating is super clean and effective. I love that it's made right here in America. They support American jobs values we believe in. There's no junk, it's just tast either, there's no taste right you put it in anything, and it just it's science backed. It's just really great. And the company, it's just they're awesome people. They founded the company on hard work and integrity and keeping promises and like being good to their people and we just really love them. So definitely check it out. If you haven't done it already, Beam is giving our listeners like the Ultimate Patriot discount of up to thirty percent off. You can try Beam Creating and get the thirty percent off by going to Shopbeam dot com slash chicks and use code chicks at check out that shop B E A M dot com slash chicks use code chicks. Try it, you, guys, if you haven't tried it.
Speaker 2: Try it so at the US Open, as you might imagine, because tennis feels to me. I could be wrong, but tennis feels to me like a liberal sport.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Does that make sense to anybody?
Speaker 1: It does? But I love tennis, I used to love it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying exclusively only liberals like it. I'm saying it feels more liberal, let's say, like like ball football, right, okay, football, like NASCAR and stuff like that, and more like our sports.
Speaker 1: No, I totally get what you're saying. Yeah, it's more elite, it's more elitist. Yes, it's an elitist sport, right, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's and not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that's this the vibe that I get from like tennis attendees.
Speaker 1: Right, Shall we say it's like so the ball tennis they tended, you know, you are a lot of skirts. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was expecting that when Trump went he would get a mixed reception, right, and that depending on what angle you Because a zillion different people posted videos of when they showed him on the JumboTron and what the crowd's reaction to him was and some angles that I saw sounded like nothing but cheers. Some sounded like there were a lot of booze. And the people that were trying to make it sound like everyone in the entire arena booed him are ridiculous. And so I have to say I was very very happy that what's her name Rule, Stephanie Rule, who from MSNBC, who is no fan of Trump, who was there, actually posted this. She said, I was there, I did not witness him getting booed, and the delay was not a big deal. The day was about great tennis, and the president was there too. Because of course the role Stone was like, oh my god, he got booed by literally everybody.
Speaker 1: Well it's rolling Stone and they put terrorists on their covers, so exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So I mean, good for Stephanie for just keeping it real, you know what I mean, because some people that boot him, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to do that. She could have just kept her mouth shut. So I'm actually I'm a little impressed by that. Actually it's scary that I have to be impressed by that, but I'm a little impressed by it. I know.
Speaker 2: It's like when journalists tell the truth.
Speaker 1: We're like, wait, what what's happening? The world is imploding? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of journalists, and a very juicy story that came out yesterday, Politico ran a story about Scott Bessant and his temper. So you guys, remember, I know I do too.
Speaker 1: I'm in love with Scott Bessant, you guys say, in love with him.
Speaker 2: So you guys remember months ago when there were rumors and reports about the fallout that he had with Elon Musk and how they almost came to blows in the middle of the White House. They did not like each other, and Scott besson as it turns out, does not play when it comes to people talking trash about him to his boss. And so that is what the story seems to be about, and it is about him and Housing Finance.
Speaker 1: Official Bill Poulty. So, according to the report, there was a private dinner being held and both of them were there. Scott Bessont was there and Bill Poulty was there, and at one point during their spat, Bessont said to him that he was going to punch him in the effing face. And so, as the story goes on, Bill Poulty was stunned. There was this encounter that prompted the club co owner to come and intervene and try to break him up.
Speaker 2: This is according to three different people. And Bessont was like he wanted a fight, and so he said to the co owner of the club, it's either me or him. You tell me who's getting the f out of here, or we can go outside. And Bill's like to do what talk? And Besson said, no, I'm gonna effing beat your ass.
Speaker 1: You should not. Let me just tell you there is a difference between Boomer and Gen X gaze and and the younger generation gays like, yep, it's they're built differently, you guys like he's he's six', five he towers over, people he's tough as. Nails he lives in a pink. House he did he sold the pink, house, okay but he lived in a pink. House it was a big Pink it was a big. Pink he doesn't give a shit what you. Think you know WHAT i. Mean he's just a big gay and he doesn't. Care and he's the kind of gay that like he'll tell you what kind of hydrangea is to, buy you know WHAT i? Mean but he also kind of biac you will he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't so the whole thing stemmed apparently from the fact That Bill poulti was trying to talk trash about bessen To Donald, trump and he, Said bessett said to, him why the are you talking to the president about? ME f, You i'm gonna punch you in your effing.
Speaker 1: Face and so SO i, mean you go of love a guy that stands up for, himself, right AND i. Cannot he's he's that. Friend he's the friend that will be like you want to, fight let's. FIGHT i love. IT i just love. You got to have a friend like. That you have a friend like, THAT i do it to. You that's, right.
Speaker 2: That's. Right, well the reason for my name today is After Shermichael, singleton who was also talking about this ON cnn, yesterday and he kind of feels the way about about this that we do here Is, shermichael what do you make of?
Speaker 11: IT i LIKE i Like bessett a whole lot more because if you're working with the colleague and the colleague is going to the boss and bad mouthing you and talking crap about, you then you need to go and check that guy and, say what in the f are you? Doing like we're both trying to do our job and execute very well to bring to fruition the president's agenda and The american people who voted for, him and yet you're trying to jockey for power by by talking trash about. Me so like most, GUYS i think most guys would go to another guy and, say cut THIS bs out or we're gonna have a problem and best to handle it like a. Man AND i personally respect him for.
Speaker 1: It JUST i just love. HIM i. DO i love. It there's NOTHING i don't like about this GUY i.
Speaker 2: Know and it's just so hard to imagine him like using that language because he's so proper and refined and classy like in almost every, setting.
Speaker 9: You know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: MEAN i can imagine. IT i totally can imagine. It it's everybody to imagine every bit of, it and it's like a dead pan. VOICE i can totally imagine it and people being, like oh, my, OKAY i was not expecting that it was. Not and, also let me tell you What hydrante is to buy for your. House, yeah oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, ANYWAY i love.
Speaker 1: THAT i love that.
Speaker 2: STORY i love everything about.
Speaker 1: IT i love.
Speaker 2: That politico probably try to put it out there thinking this would insane way harm the reputation Of Scott. Bessant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no like his stock just went, UP i, know right, WAY i mean way, up and it was already up way.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 1: YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Know it's very hard to find people that don't like. HIM i, know you, know well except For Bill polting And Elon musk.
Speaker 1: Apparently but everybody has to have one in the friend. Group he's that. Guy he is that.
Speaker 2: Guy you know what else you need in your life besides a guy Like Scott?
Speaker 1: Bessant.
Speaker 2: Webrute if you are not protecting Your internet, behavior what are you even?
Speaker 1: Doing you guys? Here last, Week TransUnion confirmed a data breach that affects over four million. People i'm so sick of these data, breaches swearing out these happen like every other.
Speaker 2: Day how Does TransUnion only affect four million people when they have literally Every american's credit.
Speaker 1: INFORMATION i feel like it's way more than four, Million like they're downplaying, it but they say that affected four. Million over four, million, okay so that means like it's like way over a four, Million but what we mean by that is three, hundred, right. Exactly but this is like a huge example of why it's so important for you to have something like webroot and The Webroot Total protection and includes plans for. Individuals you can have one identity up to five, devices or families which is ten identities and ten, devices so you, know you can protect your, parents you can protect your, kids you can protect. Yourself and it's up to one million dollars in fraud expense. Reimbursement that's a. Lot twenty million dollars twenty four to SEVEN us based customers support elder fraud. Hotlines that's. Amazing identity and dark web. Monitoring plus you get in a VIRUS vpn cloud. Backup nobody understands the, cloud but they understand the, cloud so let them understand, it you. Know AND i just feel like there's one of these breaches like every single. Week so with Web, route you have insurance for your digital, life your personal, data all that. Stuff so get fifty percent Off Webroot Total protection or their essentials by going to webroot dot com slash. Chicks that's webroot dot com slash chicks for fifty percent. Off you, guys do, it do.
Speaker 2: It it's important, yesterday we spent quite a bit of time On Irena, zaretzka that, poor absolutely Gorgeous ukrainian refugee who was, murdered stabbed to death by psychopath on A, Charlotte North carolina bus, system and we talked yesterday about the fact that most mainstream outlets were ignoring the story. Completely now that changed yesterday, finally but.
Speaker 1: Not Before Charlie kirk called every.
Speaker 2: Single one of them out and, said DEAR, CNN, WAPO, NYTABC, nbc et, cetera et. Cetera if you want to know why your ratings are in the tank and no one likes, you look no further than the brutal murder Of Arena, zerutzka who moved to THE us to Escape, Barn, ukraine a story you refused to. Tell, sadly she couldn't survive The democrat's criminal justice. System yet you wouldn't shut up first stop Villainizing Daniel, penny a hero who probably stopped a murder just like. Hers why because he was a straight White american male and the purp was. Black shame on, you, Genuinely oh my, god all just.
Speaker 1: Applause right standing out to any of, that, RIGHT i mean that's he's exactly, right mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm and it's, so it's so. True and when you, THINK i, mean it's not Only Daniel, penny it's the amount of coverage given, to for, Example Abrego. Garcia, Right, So David santa. C carla, asked which of these two immigrants got wall to wall sympathetic news coverage from the. Media it's, pathetic it is it Is garcia.
Speaker 1: Pathetic it's it's just it. Is it's, criminal is what it. Is it's absolutely just disgustingly criminal these, people and they ate and embed them is what they. Do shame on. Them it's.
Speaker 2: Disgusting and then The New York, times just as one, example if you looked at An Elon musk post posted about, this the amount of times That George floyd was referenced by The New York times was almost six thousand, Times Trayvon martin eleven hundred and ninety, Times Abrego garcia fifty six something that was probably more than that zero results For zarutska as of a certain time. YESTERDAY i do think that they finally ended up covering. It but you, guys even when LIKE cnn went to cover, it look at how far it was. BURIED i, mean this should have been a top. Story it's way down. There you see that red box at the bottom left of your. Screen that was WHAT Cnn online looked like when they finally got.
Speaker 1: Around to, it and it was two and a half weeks. Late and the only reason that they covered it is because people like us are covering. It, yeah because because it exploded on, socialites because on alternative. Media people like us on alternative media are literally forcing them to do. It if we wouldn't have covered, it if other people wouldn't have covered it in alternative, media they would have ignored, it because that was their goal to ignore.
Speaker 2: It M. M it's JUST i, mean it's it's like you, said it's. Criminal it is absolutely. Criminal how bad they. Are and Then axios, yesterday oh my, god their title for their article about this was Grizzly charlotte stabbing video fuels magas crime, Message my, god are you freaking kidding?
Speaker 1: Me they might as well have just, said we're really pissed off about the fact that this woman got, mad this woman got murdered on the subject and makes a black man look, bad, Right we're mad about? It, like make that your. Headline DIX i Can't axios is trash, garbage absolutely garbsolute, hot theming, Garbage oh my.
Speaker 2: God and then if you thought that the article was any, BETTER i regret to inform you that you are sorely. Mistaken there was a whole part of the article where they talked about the surveillance and the fact that the stabbing was caught on, camera and so they essentially were blaming surveillance. Cameras they, said my videos.
Speaker 1: Easily shared a lead to can instantly pollinate across social, media a visual counterpoint to statistics showing that crime is really. Decreasing you, guys it's, Fine oh my, GOD i cannot with these. People it's a good thing for the surveillance because if that wouldn't have gotten out, there people wouldn't have known to be freaking careful on the. Subways like we said, yesterday it is a public safety. Issue and because these people who are supposed to be doing their jobs are not doing their freaking jobs like people like us people out there having to report. This surveillance cameras are very important to show, People, hey get off your take your earbuds, out look, around know your. Surroundings have your head on the. Swivel you got to know what's going. On and you, know if you look at, people if somebody's fidgeting looking kind of, crazy make sure you understand what you're sur look. Like this is WHY i tell my, kids you got to you have to know what's going on around. You too many people have their heads not saying that that would have prevented this guy from being a complete, psychopath which he. Is but and that was for the fifteenth. Time, YEAH i mean again, again judges need to be held. Accountable they have. To we have. To, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Has to happen because this Is it's not you, know cops are doing their. Job they're arresting the. People it's the judges and the courts who are letting these psychopaths back onto the streets and then for axios to.
Speaker 1: EAT i, mean you.
Speaker 2: Know they went further with their like opening paragraphs saying the gruesome video of the fatal knife attack On Arena zaruska on the light rail car In charlotte is drawing attention FROM maga influencers seeking to elevate the issue of violent urban crime and accuse mainstream media of undercovering shocking. Cases, yeah they're they're mad that we're noticing. Crime you, guys that's what they're mad. At what the?
Speaker 1: Hell, WELL i mean what they said is not not. TRUE i, mean it's it's all. True we are we are pointing out the fact that you guys are undercovering or that mainstream media is undercovering these. Cases so it because when there's zero, coverage, right that's under. Coverage, Right i'm, Sorry, axios but that's under. Coverage, god they Are oh my, god you cannot hate them. Anymore you, can't.
Speaker 2: Mean you, can and you. Should actually you should hate them there than you.
Speaker 1: GUES i, mean they are the worst of the. Worst if somebody tells Me i'm a, Journalist i'd be, like, Why i'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry i'm sorry for your, misfortune.
Speaker 1: Yes sorry for your choices in.
Speaker 2: Life and then the governor Of North, carolina Uh Stein Josh, stein came out and, SAID i am heartbroken for the family Of Arena zaruitska who lost their loved one to the senseless act of, violence AND i am appalled by the footage of her. Murder we need more cops on the beat to keep. People that's why my budget calls for more funding to hire more well trained police. OFFICERS i call upon the legislature to pass My Law Enforcement recruitment And Retention package to address vacancies in our state and local agencies so they can stop these horrific crimes and hold violent criminals.
Speaker 1: Accountable, NO i mean that's all great. Fun, cops get more. Cops that's.
Speaker 2: Fine they are not the, problem, right freaking, idiot which is What Will chamberlain, responded, saying what on earth are you talking, About governor De Carlos brown was arrested fourteen. Times the police did their. Job it is your job to sign into law bills that keep career criminals in. Jail get rid of absolute turnip, yah get rid.
Speaker 1: Of these, ridiculous stupid judges that don't do their. JOBS i mean that's, again we have to hold some of these people accountable because they're just letting people. Out they're just Letting Willie. Nelly they just get to make, decisions let the, like let this guy out. OUT i, mean hold them. ACCOUNTABLE i mean they basically it's like these liberals will say stuff, like you, know it's the. Guns, okay if that's the, case then it's the, judges.
Speaker 2: And it legit, is and it's just like the bar owner example that we gave. Yesterday if, you as a bar owner over overserve someone who ends up killing people in a car, crash you can be held liable for.
Speaker 1: That this is the. Same this is the same freaking. Thing why how can it not be the? Same it's it is literally the. Same so we need to go for the judges for, sure go for, them like somebody needs to. Start there needs to be some sort of a legislator that'll take that on because it's becoming a huge problem.
Speaker 2: Obviously, well and it's even more interesting with this particular judge because apparently the magistrate Judge Teresa stokes In North carolina doesn't just serve as a. Judge she is also a co owner Of Pinnacle Recovery, services a mental health and addiction treatment. Organization so when her defendants get diverted from jail into, treatment guess who benefits from? That guess who makes money from?
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Shocker this is, insanity such. BULLSHIT i always believe this is a. Thing always follow the, money there's always a. KICKBACK i swear people are.
Speaker 2: Despicable trump had a lot to say about, this not only at the religious liberty event that he, hosted but in a tweet which you.
Speaker 1: Can, READ i have seen the horrific video of a beautiful Young ukrainian. Refugee you came To america to escape the vicious Warn ukraine and was innocently writing the metro In, Charlotte North, carolina where she was brutally ambushed by a mentally deranged. Lunatic the perpetrator was a well known career criminal who had been previously arrested in released on cashless bail In january a total of fourteen. Times what the hell was he doing right the train and walking the. Streets criminals like this need to be locked. Up the blood of this innocent woman can literally be seen dripping from the killer's, knife and now her blood is on the hands of The democrats who refuse to put bad people in, jail including former Disgrace governor and want to Be Senator Roy Cooper North. Carolina and every state needs law and order and Only republicans will deliver. It, additionally where is the outrage from the mainstream media on this horrible? Tragedy vote For Michael whatley for The United States. Senate he won't let this happen. Again, yeah where is the? Outrage where's the? Outrage where is it from our? Side and that's only it's only for certain. People my, gosh it is just.
Speaker 2: INFURIATING i can't frown so much Because i'm gonna get. Wrinkles and this is, why this is why we use our amazing Bond charge.
Speaker 1: Mask you got up with your. Face don't have? THOSE a red light based mask from Bond charge the. Great it's like next level self, care you. GUYS i love this. THING i used it. Yesterday if you have to take your makeup, off if you have makeup, ON i, mean you, know, YEAH i mean THAT'S I i. Know at the first couple of TIMES i used it with, Makeup but THEN i did some research AND i saw that it works better when you don't have makeup. On SO i was, like, well MAYBE i, know so that's. THAT i didn't know that either at, first BUT i, know right Because i've been probably get better.
Speaker 2: Results then IF i start to think you MAKE.
Speaker 1: I think you get better results without. Makeup so then like pop it on for like teny ten to twenty, minutes like every couple, days you, know like three times a week or. WHATEVER i have noticed a. DIFFERENCE i, MEAN i think that things are, brighter like my skin is. BRIGHTER i JUST i really.
Speaker 2: LIKE i think it really does. Stuff AND i don't wear, foundation BUT i do wear, powder So i'm wondering.
Speaker 1: IF i Do ceca. Cream you know What i'm talking, About ladies of C C, CREAM i do. That So i'm just it's. Awesome this is like more than just. Skincare if you do any research on red light, therapy it is. Legit this stuff has, data like scientific data to back it. Up it's great. Stuff it makes your skin, brighter it's good for, acne it's good for, wrinkles and you Can and the thing about this one is it's. Flexible it doesn't have a hard. Case it's flexible so it fits your. Skin you walk around with. It it's, portable, rechargeable has a one year. Warranty it's so. Great got to bond charge dot com use code chicks to say fifteen. Percent that's b o n charge Dot Com use Code. Chicks it is. BOMB i love this thing so. Much you don't have to start my. FACE i KNOW i. DIDN'T i didn't know it until that's What i've. Read Maybe i'm, wrong BUT i really feel like it works better when you don't have.
Speaker 2: That i'm sure that's probably your, face, Right i'm sure that's probably.
Speaker 1: True, yeah all.
Speaker 2: Right, unfortunately there was an, attack a terrorist attack In jerusalem yesterday which we need to, discuss and we're going to show you exactly what happened from a dash cam recording of. It you're about to see when this what. Happened the DRIVER i, know and we'll show him in a. Minute but there were Two palestinian terrorists who then were taken down by one GUY i think was one of the guys that took him down was X idf and then another one was like an off duty OFFICER i think of some. Sort but in any, case they Were palestinian, terrorists and This palestinian terrorists are going to Terrorist but as you saw people running away from, gunfire there was this amazing scene of that taxi driver helping the older woman out of his taxi literally almost getting. Shot you can see that there are bullet holes in the glass of the bus right next to.
Speaker 1: Him oh my, god look at. Him he's just getting that lady. Out god bless. Him he is the real. Hero. Yep he's, like come, On god bless. Him, yeah this Is. Jerusalem people are asking where this Is.
Speaker 2: Jerusalem, yeah this was In, jerusalem just middle of the, day and six people lost their, lives including three, rabbis one, woman and then the rest were.
Speaker 1: Men and.
Speaker 2: In the initial, coverage in not even in the initial, coverage but in the coverage about the, story most mainstream outlets did not want to say that these Were palestinian terrorists from The West. Bank it's just like four people were, killed several other. Injured there's been a shooting. Attack they don't they won't say who's doing.
Speaker 1: It they would never they won't. Know of course they won't because it doesn't fit their. Message thank.
Speaker 2: God that is so that's frustrating.
Speaker 1: New they don't want to say. That that's. Inconvenient, ma yeah to their.
Speaker 2: Messaging i'm just going to say, it AND i BECAUSE i Know i'll get shipped forward, eventually.
Speaker 1: So or MAYBE i already.
Speaker 2: HAVE i am a bigot Against. PALESTINIANS i have stopped having empathy For palestinian. People no one in The Middle east wants to take these people in as. Refugees and at some point we should be asking the question. Why and there's a lot of people asking that. Question one of them Is Shannon, kestenbaum who we've played videos of his. Before here he is talking About.
Speaker 9: Palestinians the reality is that The palestinian people are a compilation of. Choices they can make decisions in. Life they have decided in two thousand and five to Elect. Aamas they have decided to this day to not reveal where a single hostage has been. Held they, continuously by all polling, data support the idea Of hamas remaining in, power not going in to, exile not. Surrendering and your idea that, well if we just allowed them into our country and gave them, citizenship because as The tomlin, says whose blood is redder than? Ours and if we allow them to go to our, pharmacies they would just love us so. Much, peter my contention with you is you are not dealing with reality because these arguments were not only deployed But israelis who actually live In, israel who live a stone throw away From gods that we're doing all of those things who just, said and half of them are Dead.
Speaker 1: GOD i love we're already. GETTING i love how our moderators are, like here we, go because this is where it. Starts this podcast is LIKE mzb about, said this podcast is funded with federal taxpayer money Through voice Of america The State department headed By Carrie. Lake, really where's my?
Speaker 2: Life where's the?
Speaker 1: Money i'd love to see. It i'd love to be funded by. Taxpayers i've never once taken a taxpayer. Check, Really oh my, god that's the new. Rumor now that's so inter that we Were Carl Rove. Operatives, yeah and now it was moved, up and then it Was, israel and now it's. Taxpayers that's a new that's. Rich. Dude, wow that's a total new. One oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, okay, Anyway i'm, sorry but just Like tucker and just Like, Candace i'm asking. Questions i'm asking questions About. Palestinians i'm no longer just going to be, like, oh those poor Innocent. Palestinians how come they've not brought out any of the. Hostages how come there's been no news about where hostages are being. Held people of them were holding, them and people are, like we need to give them a.
Speaker 1: Stake they have. One it's Called. Michigan they have. One they're getting. It they're starting to get another one here In. Texas they're taking Over. Houston they're taking Over, jalous they taken over THE. UK i feel like they're already getting. STATES i don't, know it's just.
Speaker 2: Me, well and you, know, again it's like this whole argument about genocide that so many people are trying to suggest That israel is somehow committing, genocide when in, fact if they wanted to commit, genocide they literally could do it in one.
Speaker 1: Afternoon and yet they do.
Speaker 2: Everything in their power to warn civilians In, gaza get out of the way of this building because we're going to set that shit on.
Speaker 1: Fire get out of the. Way and here's some food.
Speaker 2: For, you and here's all kinds of humanitarian aid for.
Speaker 1: You And i'm sorry that we've got to blow up, stuff but your government that you've voted in voluntarily and that you apparently still, support keep building tunnels instead of feeding.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: Sorry and so when the question of whether or who is committing a genocide comes, UP i don't know who this fellow, is but he's about to, say if there's a question in your mind about who's committing, genocide ask yourself one simple, question.
Speaker 13: Which is a term that has been grossly manipulated over the last few. Months to, me the single question you want to know which party is responsible for a genocide or attempt a, Genocide just ask this simple. Question If israel were to drop its arms, today, period full, stop there would be No. Israel PAUL israeli would Be If hamas were to drop its arms, today there would be No palestinian civilian human catastrophe That rob is worried, about that The palestinian civilians being collateral. Damage that's just the. Reality so ask yourself that. Question israel drops its, arms it's wiped. Out that's the. Answer the question as to who's trying to attempting a, Genocide.
Speaker 1: And when there's a, genocide your population shouldn't be growing. Exactly that seems antithetical to the whole notion of a Genocid.
Speaker 2: It does seem backwards to some.
Speaker 1: DEGREE i, mean if you understand what genocide actually.
Speaker 2: Means and there is no one who is more bigoted Towards palestinians at this point than the son of the founder Of. Hamas and you guys have seen him, Before we've played videos of his, Before Mosab Hassan. Yusef he was talking About palestinians and he's got all the rage THAT i feel in my heart whether that makes me a terrible person or, NOT i have stopped.
Speaker 1: CARING i think.
Speaker 2: It's how that's, all it is HOW i. Feel and, man he does not mince.
Speaker 14: Words hypocrites around the world to finally get to meet The palestinians for what they are because their understanding of The, palestinians they think that this is just a normal human society that being oppressed By israel and terms this is a barbaric society where the vast majority agree on. Evil we saw them how they were celebrating On october. Eighth nobody can forget. This no matter amount of propaganda around the world can make me forget The gazan celebrating in the, streets the slaughter and the killing and the kidnapping of anocent. Civilians there is no such thing as civilians In. Gaza and of course this is not acceptable by what's so called international. Law AND i don't give a fuck about the international.
Speaker 1: LAW i like this, guy totally like this. Guy he, understands he's been, there he's been part of, it he. Knows that's like his, family you know WHAT i, Mean it's like the black sheep of the. Family that's, Like i'm gonna go, ahead And i'm Gonna i'm gonna stop this generational. Trauma i'm gonna it's gonna stop with. Me he's that. Guy i'm sure there's people here there he's that. Guy there are people here that are like, That, hi you know WHAT i, Mean like you're that person that, Says i'm these people are ft. Man i'm gonna go ahead And i'm just not going to be that. Way and then he decided not. TO i totally respect that guy BECAUSE i bet that was. HARD i, mean he imagine how difficult it was for. Him and imagine how he looks around every day thinking they're gonna kill.
Speaker 2: Me oh my. GOSH i can't imagine the security he's got to have.
Speaker 1: Around, yeah and THEN i got a target on his. Back holy.
Speaker 2: Crap there's a podcast her just absolutely. Gorgeous she follows. Us we follow her by the way to our. Producers if you happen to clip anything from her, show please tag her On. Twitter her name Is. Aarin it's Either molan Or. Molin i'm not sure how to say her last. Name she reminds me Of. Blondie what's her? Name Debbie, Harry Debbie. Harry she reminds me Of Debbie harry back in the, day especially because she's now cut her hair sort Of Debbie harry set she's absolutely. Beautiful and she Interviewed mosab on her, SHOW i think just within the last week and asked him the question do you love your? Father and that was like so super. Interesting here is how he answered, that it's.
Speaker 4: Very, personal do you love your?
Speaker 15: Father there is no greater war in the universe than father and a, son especially when there is justified crucifixion in the middle of. It so sooner or later they will understand my father maybe was capable of creating and now it's spreading like wildfire around the. Globe but what he does not understand THAT i would create a counter force that's much. Greater if he's the, RIVER i am the, sea you. Know if he's the way of a, matsunami there is no way around. It we have no, choice AND i take more responsibility for. It AND i don't give a fuck about The Noble Peace. PRIZE i don't want rewards for.
Speaker 14: This this is a war and we cannot achieve peace except through the means of the.
Speaker 1: Sword now he doesn't love his, father it seems like they are on the. ROUTS i feel like he doesn't love his. Father, yeah so she's Amazing Aaron milan because she's also you, KNOW i feel like there becomes fewer and fewer of us people who are speaking out on behalf Of israel because it seems like more and more people are turning away From. Israel AND i want to just interject to and say it's not just on behalf Of, israel but also Against hamas because helf of humanity, right because there is this increasing, notion you, know from people who are conservative like the what they what do they call, them the woke right who are trying to say And I'M i think we've played on the show or we may played on the show that are saying they're suggesting That hamas is not a terrorist, organization you, know and so that is. Whack it's, whack and we AND i reject, it and you need to reject. It i'm tired of hearing. That it's like that makes, me that makes me go okay, enough like that's that's just flat out efing. Crazy and so when people come to us and they say you're being paid By, israel you're being, paid no Ask who's what's happening to those people who are saying that those people aren't terrorists when there are freaking hostages being. Held, still if people who are holding hostages or not, terrorists what the hell are? They what are they?
Speaker 2: Exactly AND i sometimes it can feel kind of lonely to be on a side that you can, see whether you're on, socials you can see all the woke right and all these people just saying stuff that you think is. Crazy it can be very isolating And aarin at the end of her interview With mosab was very emotional because she felt encouraged by his determination that this is a fight where The israel is going to, win and so she, decided at the recommendation of her producers to share this part of it wasn't even the interview because this is after they'd stopped officially, taping but it was still caught on, tape and her producers were, like you need to be vulnerable and share this emotional time with your, viewers and so she decided to do. It i'm super glad she. Did here she is actually being encouraged and supported by.
Speaker 1: Most this was really. POWERFUL i, Thought so.
Speaker 15: This is the reality we are dealing with and we will fight.
Speaker 9: Them we will hunt them.
Speaker 15: Down it doesn't matter where they are In, tehran In lebanon And, yemen even in The.
Speaker 4: West you are CAN i It's i'm getting emotional just because this is such a hard.
Speaker 1: Space as the mom.
Speaker 4: With little, GIRL i get death threats From iran daily from so to hear you say, that BECAUSE i don't question. THAT i get to bed every night Knowing i'm on the right side of. HISTORY i have zero, doubt there is no. Complexity it is good versus, evil no. Doubt but to hear you say that just gives me that reassurance that SOMETIMES i feed as.
Speaker 2: Well so thank, you thank.
Speaker 1: You it's very. Strong this is always is not as far from.
Speaker 15: Over but we're going to kick their, ass like literally literally we already kicking their. Ass and this whole global chaos Pro, Palestine.
Speaker 1: God bless is good. STUFF i, KNOW i, know right, RIGHT i, mean it's, like what a strong, Dude, yeah.
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean especially that's his, blood.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i mean that he is going full throttle Against, yeah and, listen pray for that guy for, real absolutely for.
Speaker 2: Real and then because we are surrounded by leftist, idiots here and, ABROAD i mean THE, uk don't even get me.
Speaker 1: Started but like.
Speaker 2: It's getting bad. Everywhere and there is now an e mom In houston of all, places who is going into various convenience stores and threatening them that they need to remove any products from their stores that are not.
Speaker 1: Halal and so it's.
Speaker 2: So, absurd but this is the kind of pressure that is now being normalized here in The United. States here's this guy just going into a convenience store and just telling the, owner here's what you need to do or Else i'm going to be bringing out all of my people here to protest in front of your.
Speaker 5: Store oh they.
Speaker 16: COME i, say, Love, uh let me, Love so don't they? Come muslim right my shell. Lot you, know as amercant you have every legal right to sell whatever you. Want but as A, MUSLIM i have responsibility to tell you if to educate the people and let them know that that's A muslim shouldn't Sell, haraum that the, alcohol the, poor the gambling and all it Gets. Islam and So i'm just letting you know ahead of. Time in about thirty, days we're gonna start doing demonstrations around the. City but The muslim to have businesses with haraum inn it or let the people know. That we have to teach the people the. Best The muslim have the, Best so let the owners. Know you should begin to change the inventory or we're just gonna demonstrate we can't stop. You you have a right to do, it but we have A we have to get the dollar to let the people know the truth About. Islam, okay so we so get the haram out of your. Store May allah bless. YOU i love you for the sake of. Bahah sat down a lake them?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah uh? Huh where the cow param?
Speaker 2: AT i said the wrong. WORD i THINK i said a whole. LOLL i don't even know what the words.
Speaker 1: Mean but, whatever where are the cowboys? At where are? They and Where's abbot? At is What i'd like to? Now where the hell is abbot being? Useless? SERIOUSLY i was telling my husband the other, day we need a new damn, governor is what we, need because that's at the spreading all Over. Texas. Unacceptable it's very. Exclating, yeah if there was somebody who was actually paying attention to this, shit that wouldn't. Happen so we.
Speaker 4: Need to do.
Speaker 2: That thirty days past and the he's doing exactly what he said he. Would here is what it looks like when he brings out his buddies to protest.
Speaker 12: And not violate the religion of this loan by selling and distributing products that are against the. Religion because we should love What allah loves and we should hate what a lot hates based.
Speaker 8: On what we're here. For and little by, little one bout, one we're going to be visiting all of the stores in the neighbor, world particularly the inner city neighborhoods where the religion of this fall is ignored.
Speaker 1: Phenomenally that is Not, texas. Y'all that is Not. Texas SO i mean there are PEOPLE i, know like people who are like surrounding the area Of houston that are probably, like what is going. ON i mm. Hmmm that is Not. Texas it's not good at. All and what it. Spreads and when you notice he said that they were going to be going into inner, cities they are not just going to protest and they're going to be.
Speaker 2: Recruiting that's their. Goal they want to Spread. ISLAM i, mean that's the whole. Goal it is the over the.
Speaker 1: World that is the long, game, Right it is that's what they. Want of, course that's what they. Want and if you think it's, otherwise you're sadly. Mistaken and all these people on the left who are, like it's, great, okay you want your girls to be wearing that, crap BECAUSE i. DON'T i don't want MY i don't want MY i don't want my girls anywhere around. That, yeah anywhere around. IT i, mean so this is the, Thing like my daughter is interested in The university Of. HOUSTON i don't want to go in there because of. That i'm being, serious like just even the campus, itself like the, campus Just houston in. General i'm, like, NO i. DON'T i, mean that's one of her top two In texas when she's thinking about, colleges And i'm, like, yeah we may want to take that one off the list because of. That how sad is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah IT'S i, mean it's like reinforcement of my, bigotry because like now IF i see a full on, BURKA i, Rage LIKE i immediately. Rage they don't belong in this. Country they just.
Speaker 1: DON'T i totally. Agree there's no business.
Speaker 2: Here so on To, tucker Because tucker is for whatever, reason now he's decided to Mischaracterize Mike huckabee and his. Viewpoint this was Absolutely i'm going to show you the screenshot. First so this is What Mike huckabee wrote in response To Keir. Starmer he, said So israel is expected to surrender To hamas and feed them even Though israeli hostages are being. Starved did THE uk surrender To nazis and drop food to? Them ever heard Of?
Speaker 1: DRESDEN?
Speaker 2: Pm? Starmer that wasn't food you. Dropped if you had BEEN, pm THE uk would be Speaking. German and So tucker, decided for REASONS i cannot begin to, understand to completely misconstrue What Mike huckabee said and made him out to sound.
Speaker 1: Horrible here's What tucker.
Speaker 10: Said, So Mike huckabee Endorsing, Dresden oh my, GOD i just refer you to The New testament that is not permitted For christians to be in favor that it's just not even. Closer, WELL i Know, Hukoby i've always liked. HIM i don't know what in the world if he actually said. THAT i don't know what he was, thinking but that's really shocking to me that he would say something like. That but in, general there's been a. COARSENING i think of people watching this stuff celebrating pager attacks and people getting their dicks blown off. STUFF i, mean, like why would we celebrate because they're?
Speaker 1: Terrorists but you Think shapiro.
Speaker 10: Was on there jumping up and down with glee when that. Happened, no it's it's it's an indictment of our.
Speaker 1: Soul why did we lose his ability to?
Speaker 10: Empathize do you think it's thrilling that a country would indiscriminately detonate explosives in people's pockets so they don't know. Who, yes they. Do actually they don't know who's standing next to. Them if you think that's, great children, Died, OH i, KNOW.
Speaker 1: I, can't he. IS i, Mean i'm sure that. WELL i mean it doesn't affect him And Boca, Grande, florida And, Woodstock, maine you, know but every place else in the country where that stuff starting to affect, people it. Bothers Listen and on the, FIFTH i think it Was september the, fifth and MAYBE i have the date, wrong he. Said i'm not even Sure hamas is actually a Radical jihati. Organization it seems more like a political.
Speaker 2: Organization, yeah because political organizations constantly take.
Speaker 1: Hostages, Right that's WHAT i, mean that's what The republicans and The democrats.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 1: Right what in the world is he talking? About he has lost his. Mind he has just lost his. Mind, well definitely on this. SUBJECT i, Mean i'm not GONNA i don't know about what he talks about with other, stuff and when he talks about this, subject he has lost his damn. Mind because it is not a political organization only it is a terrorist. Group they are terrorists and if you deny, that you might as well be one of those. People BECAUSE i know Candas is that says The holocaust didn't, happen and we just can't have a. DISCUSSION i can't talk to you like. That you're a crazy.
Speaker 2: Person he is a crazy, person especially about this, issue and the fact that he was being critical and saying it's Un christian to take any kind of glee out of the fact that terrorists are being, murdered or that that wasn't genius freaking genius the way That israel did those, terrorists you, know the way that they finished off the. Terrorists i'm sorry that was to be. Celebrated AND i don't blame anybody who.
Speaker 1: Celebrated so does he feel that way about soldiers who, were you, know who killed the enemy In World War two or In vietnam or any other. War does he feel that way about? Soldiers that's a great, Question, yeah BECAUSE i mean, so he basically is is dissing all the people who made sure that we are. Free that's an, Essence that's what he's, saying because, yeah because now we're supposed to we can't be we can't take glee in terrible people being. Killed we, can't, right Not. Christian that's how it was in every single war that we've ever fought in. History so that's what he's. Saying you can't do that and be A christian. Simultaneously i'm, sorry but you're. Wrong he is, wrong.
Speaker 2: And the co founder Of pallenteer wrote two about, him, saying, WELL i co Founded pallenteer to protect THE usa and our allies from, terrorists which means eliminating them as efficiently as. Possible it is in fact thrilling to hateful, terrorists men dedicated to the destruction of our civilization getting their dicks blown. Off it is worthy for moral people to celebrate the successful blow against hsblah or any other terrorists who mean us. Harm my patriotic friends are making A hollywood movie about the operation to celebrate, it AND i am thrilled about, that AND i will happily pay the ticket price to see.
Speaker 1: IT i, mean it's the same. Reason it's the same reason THAT i LIKE i Like Hans Gruber dying and Die. Hard, yes of, course everybody cheered about her. Back everybody loved it when he fell out the. Window did we all not Go, yeah if you, did we probably can't be. Friends it's seriously my Favorite christmas. Movie, Okay, oh.
Speaker 2: You just started a. Fight you just started. It totally is, okay so keep in. Mind tucker just you, know went off On, huckabee calling him unchristian and because he mischaracterized how how could he was talking About. Dresden he's mad at anybody who takes glee from terrorists having their dicks blown, Off and yet he also said this bunch of crazy brace.
Speaker 10: Yourself let me just SAY i would be totally comfortable sharing condolences With isama Bin laden's. FAMILY i Hate asama Bin. Laden on the other, hand if somebody, dies it's okay to Say i'm sorry to his family that he has. Murder that's What i'm. Saying, yeah that's. IMMATERIAL i would say that to the family of an executed murderer in a. Prison it doesn't MEAN i support the murder or the, murderer but this is family like that's, okay that's called like human. Decency he HE'S i JUST i.
Speaker 2: Can't there's no rationale that explains his psychosis on this.
Speaker 1: Issue he, stop don't stop. Talking, Stop.
Speaker 2: He's gone off the. Rails so he was On Piers, MORGAN i guess yesterday the day, before and he is trying to Suggest, Tucker, Okay tucker is trying to suggest that there's too much conversation About israel right. Now, Oh bucker is suggesting. That, okay here he. Is if you don't blame, me Watch.
Speaker 10: One of the things THAT i really object to now is this relentless focus On, israel which by the, way is a foreign country THAT i have nothing to do with other than having been a visitor there and really enjoyed. It and it's now at the center of the conversation in my country when my country is degrading at high. Speed we have a lot of concerns. HERE i just resent the kind of solipsism that pulls everything back to the concerns of a foreign, country and That's.
Speaker 2: Litmans he has spent eighteen of his last twenty interviews focused On, israel and he's going to complain That israel is always the center of the.
Speaker 1: Conversation, dude it's. You you could talk about other things besides, that and that you're The oh.
Speaker 2: My, GOD i just know, right how it's not us that Has we've not, changed it's him that's, changed Right BECAUSE i adored him On Fox. NEWS i freaking adored.
Speaker 1: HIM i THOUGHT i loved him On dancing with The, stars my, favorite my Favorite.
Speaker 2: Tucker, REMEMBER i just it's not us that's. CHANGED i swear he. Has he's gone. Crazy he's absolutely gone. Crazy, YEAH i DID i hear.
Speaker 1: YOU i mean he could be talking about a lot of different. Things he's used to talk about a lot of different. Things, yeah he's JUST i, mean he's, changed and he's unrecognizable at this, point and it's just a. Shame it'd be nice if be talked about things like world, leaders wives having. Penises that would be the thing that he, could you, know do, THAT i, mean.
Speaker 2: Don't i'm sure he will just give it. Time here is some really nice news and she looks. Beautiful Sage steele got married this past weekend and look at the, pictures you, guys just done.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Dunning also just a.
Speaker 2: Bit of housekeeping, news and that is that we were supposed to and still will at some. Point we were supposed to be talking To Ben shapiro today.
Speaker 1: Today maybe there's a.
Speaker 2: Chance that it will still, happen but scheduling is getting. Complicated we will talk to him at some.
Speaker 1: Point and that is definitely going to, happen. Ye and then to talk to him we're so excited about because that's a bucket list. Person.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean we've wanted to talk to him forever and so we hope to do. That just want to let you know that that is at some. Point we will of course keep you updated about. That but he's been making the rounds because he has this new book. Out it is Called lions And. Scavengevity it's very very. Good you should read. It and he was he's doing a book tour essentially right, now and he was on The Breakfast club talking About Zoe Oran Mam danny and it was hilarious the way that he broke. Down how absurd of a notion it even is that this is going to be the next mayor Of New York. City here he is on the breakfast.
Speaker 17: Club he's lived a life that is one of the most privileged LIVES i have ever heard of of Any american. EVER i, mean the guy has not held a, job and he's going to be the mayor Of New york at the age of thirty three after being a failed. Rapper i'm a more successful, rapper For god's sake than Or. Mom donnie was on, RECORD i, KNOW i, know and let me tell you it was a, Banger, Nick it's not exact.
Speaker 4: Understanding.
Speaker 1: And it was a banger like that one REMEMBER i, Remember oh my, gosh and it was, LIKE i, mean it was pretty popular.
Speaker 2: People Yeah tom, McDonald, right is that his?
Speaker 1: Name mcdonal. MacDonald, yeah that was. Great it was absolutely. GREAT i, MEAN i don't know if it. Was was it? Great it was?
Speaker 2: Great it was actually pretty.
Speaker 1: Great, YEAH i, mean you, know, yeah, yeah it was like white person.
Speaker 2: Rap but it did go to number one like. IT i, mean he legit does have more success as a rap artist Than Zo Ran Mam Danny.
Speaker 1: WELL i would, hope SO i Mean. Donnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also just another warning From Scott. PRESLER i know people don't like to hear these kinds of, warnings but it's, important particularly if you are In. Pennsylvania he said That philadelphia just reactivated quote unquote over fifty four Hundred democrat voters In pennsylvania after weeks of, losses and so All Pennsylvania republicans must be ready to storm the polls This november, fourth or vote, early or Else liberals get to stay on The Pennsylvania Supreme court to allow mass unfettered mail in voting for a decade or. More so that is your warning From Scott pressler if you're In, pennsylvania just please please please pay attention to what he's.
Speaker 1: Saying police here reminds me of a Young Steve. Perry is it just me? Not he should be, Saying oh like J Jeri.
Speaker 2: Jery you know what if you took, me if you Took Steve perry And dylan mulvaney and fused him into a, person Said, Collins kat And, collins and.
Speaker 1: They guess they had a, baby it'd Be Scott. Pressler that's who you'd end up.
Speaker 10: With for.
Speaker 2: Real, yeah that's for. Real, also. Judges speaking of, terrible terrible, Judges this judge In georgia who Is biden. Appointed she has just issued an injunction allowing transgender prisoners In georgia to get sex change surgeries on our. Dime can we make it makes? Sense can we just?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: God these judges, Sun oh my, god the literal.
Speaker 1: Worst absolute. Worst it makes me so.
Speaker 2: Mad and then speaking Right.
Speaker 1: Carilla holy, Forhead, WELL i. CAN'T i don't have room to. TALK i, can't but, like come, on we know to like, seriously like there's some like. Floppiness she's literally, like you, KNOW i have a huge. Forehead look at, that you, guys it's like a five hen you're covering. It BUT i, know but, LOOK i know she needs some help with. That she needs she can use a little.
Speaker 2: Bangage it's.
Speaker 1: True he's a little bit. There, yeah, Yeah and this is just absolutely.
Speaker 2: Wrong and speaking of trans, people there's this TikTok or real or whatever from some woman who has convinced herself that trans people are really the most self actualized human. Beings, GOD i will let her explain. That crazy stop it's, Crazy like it's, crazy.
Speaker 5: Just, there all abundantly clear, here not only are trans people's Sacred they are, wildly wildly evolved human. Beings i'm going to invite you to imagine for a moment the amount of, strength, courage self, knowing and profound self development that is required in order to walk through the world in your authentic, embodiment knowing knowing that most people will deeply misunderstand. You the average person will not walk through the world in their authentic embodiment knowing that even one or two people in their circle will misunderstand. Them from a psychological and a spiritual, perspective there is absolutely other than, love nothing more important or more valuable than. Authenticity that's why we come here into human. Bodies we come here to self, actualize to know who we truly, are and to live as our authentic. Selves as a whole, point trans people are wildly, evolved and one day we will understand them as wisdom keepers and we will bow out their.
Speaker 2: FEET i can assure you that will not.
Speaker 1: Happen i'm never going to do. That and they're, liars a lot of, them not all of, them but a lot of them are just. Liars and ourselves most are. Mental but, okay you just keep. Rationalizing, gosh she, crazier.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Crazy one more example of a terrible judge and then we'll talk a little. Culture this is so. Disgusting so there is A georgia daycare worker who beat the absolute shit out of a one year old. BOY i, mean you can see the injuries in this, photograph and she is out on. Bail this is the death penalty kind of, case you ask.
Speaker 1: Me, YEAH i as a, MOM i WOULD i wouldn't be here. ANYMORE i would not she would not be here, anymore AND i would be in jail. LIKE i would not be able to handle. THAT i couldn't handle, it you, guys this is why got. LIKE i. Couldn't how can this? Be it's?
Speaker 2: Horrific how can this?
Speaker 1: Be one of the most horrific Things i've ever? Seen she walking around after, that look at that sweet baby one year. OLD i don't care what the one year old.
Speaker 2: DID i, mean aside from actually murdering, someone not even don't know what.
Speaker 1: He could have, done nothing that the baby did. Nothing it's a. Baby the baby did, nothing of, course not like there's, SERIOUSLY i don't, LIKE i cannot believe this woman is walking.
Speaker 2: Around, yeah and some judge, thought, yeah that makes sense we should let her out on the. Street that seems fine the. Hell. Okay, also we need to talk about THIS nbc survey that they put, out so The Decision it was A Decision desk poll that asked GEN z, adults, so in other, words eighteen to twenty nine year old what they consider important to a successful. Life and they broke it down by men who voted For, trump women who voted For, harris women who voted For, trump and men who voted For. Harris and, fascinatingly men who voted For trump placed the highest value of. Success you know how they define success as having, children which is, incredible, right especially when you consider that it is the bottom most priority for women who voted For. Harris think about how much of a disconnect that actually.
Speaker 1: Is that is. Insane what about women who voted For? Trump so women who voted For trump had it as a higher, value but not the. Highest so having children was rated pretty, high but it was like somewhere in the.
Speaker 2: Middle they also wanted financial, independence which was very similar to women who voted For. Harris they want fulfilling job, careers they want you know that money related. Stuff but men want, families they want families and they want, kids and so now not men who voted For harris because most of them are, gay so they don't care as. Much but it's just it speaks to just the huge. Disconnect when you think about more young Gen z men being, conservative they are going to have a hell of a time finding women that share their values because young women are more career. Liberal oh, yeah they're more liberal and their career. Minded BUT i will say that THE i saw a data.
Speaker 1: Point, yes a couple of days, ago AND i can't remember exactly the, numbers you, guys but it showed that men who were financially successful are men who have, families men who were, Married like your level of success is directly correlated to whether or not you are married, married and that they go. TOGETHER i actually went to the, Doctor. YESHAY i went BECAUSE i get. MIGRAINES i have to go to a, neurologist and my neurologists he's a Big Jordan peterson. Guy we have really great philosophical. Conversations WHEN i go into the, neurologist it's, like really fun to talk to, him but.
Speaker 2: We're really testing you and you don't even know.
Speaker 1: It probably when we're having a really interesting conversation about this very, thing about this very, thing because we talk about different podcasters and stuff like, that but one of the things we were talking about was this and how that there is a direct correlation between somebody's success and whether or not they are in a stable relationship a, marriage and how marriage has been so undervalued over the past twenty to thirty years and how you know, this like the younger, generation they just don't they don't have a lot of. Value they don't put a lot of value in marriage like we did as boomers And gen. Xers and then you, know there's been a time where that's just been, like, oh you don't need, that you need to like focus on your. Career especially for, women we've been sold this bill of you, know it's not important to be. Married it is important to be. Married and, LIKE i look at our two older, kids and they are they both do so, well AND i think such a huge part of that IS i, mean of course they're both smart. Kids they have great, degrees they went out there go, getters you, know obviously have been raised pretty. WELL i, mean we like to take credit for. That but at the same, time they're both married and they both have stable relationships and they have people who are Constantly they have that supports to. Support that's built, right AND i think when you're married it makes a difference because you have your built in partner that's got your. Back there's something to be said for. That feminism a Syst it is, sophisticated Pig it is, Destructive it is to. Everything and you, know you Like mack AND i are living proof that we are not. Feminists but we. Do we have our own, company we have, families we love our. Husbands we're in you, know stable, marriages not. Together people think that we you, know we have we we love our families and our husbands and our lives and our. Jobs you can do, that AND i, THINK i think that that's been underplayed so.
Speaker 2: Much our company could would not be what it is without about our support of our. Husbands just there's no. Way They they are the reason that we were able to take a leap of faith and try to do, this you know WHAT i. Mean they are the. Reason it's. True it's just so sad to me to see poles like that and to realize how far and apart the value systems are of young men and, women right now it just, sucks which is why our kids need to marry each.
Speaker 1: Other, totally, totally and it's going to happen. OBVIOUSLY i mean that's it has like eight, years it'll happen the wedding of the, century you.
Speaker 2: Guys that's, Right that is. Right we have a couple of thank yous from. Yesterday one From Amanda hall who SAID ab four nine five In california goes to a vote this. Week if you're, here call your, senator protect our. Kids pay Attention.
Speaker 1: California, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sarah napier, said since you didn't get any venmos, yesterday here's one for. Today also Gives daisy a second before she has to read hers, too because yesterday you were, like, wait it's already.
Speaker 1: Wait it's already. Time what the?
Speaker 2: Heck, Also Gigi keith, said shout out to my Husband douglas on his birthday. Today we've been watching for two years and have healthy Sell Omaha Steaks field of Greens coach defends my pillows and fast growing. Trees we watch every night and we love you. Jerks thanks for all you. Do thank you so much for patronizing our. Sponsors we appreciate it because that is actually how we make. Money it is Not israel or whatever that, OKAY i.
Speaker 1: Don't even know what the names of the things were that, Person and definitely we don't get money from. Taxpayers.
Speaker 2: No roth lady right over On locals, SAYS i think it's time some of the families of these victims that are being killed start suing the governors and mayors that won't ask For trump's help and the judges and da is allowing them back on the. STREETS i understand there isn't a precedent for, it but maybe it's time to make one maybe, negligence failure to perform their, duties, something maybe even civile, actions, something anything to get their. Attention now.
Speaker 1: You first of, ALL i have a point of personal privilege to PEOPLE i want to thank really. Quick one Is, via Because via is, like you, know the second mom around. Here she's just. Fantastic she sent a card and a gift card For, greg my husband recovering from. Surgery she's just so lovely and also joy. Morin she's sending books and like doing all the sweet stuff For. Greg so thank you for the, prayers continue prayers and stuff For. Greg it's so. Sweet he really appreciates, it appreciates it AND i do, Too so thank you for doing.
Speaker 2: That really quick before you, start because there is one more that just came In amo From connie La, france who says one hundred percent. Agreed diehard is the absolute Best christmas.
Speaker 1: Movie it Totally Sandy stokes took my first dose of hairskin and. Nails oh my, god someone hide the box from. Me on my way to get a gradma fix. Hashtag they call me bop love y'all Go TRUMP? Usa? Right is it not? Awesome you could taste great. Thing it is a treat every single day and it. Works. Sandy just give it a couple. MONTHS i promise you you will start seeing. Results it's great. Stuff curio twenty three going to Miss dad Joke. Wednesday why couldn't the toilet paper cross the road because it got stuck in a? Crack thank, you, ladies take my? Money didn't they be? Prayer? Please had panic? Attack collapsed at? Work what not? Normal one incident three years, ago tall hot male coworker caught my fall's six super hot. Medics, okay well there's the silver. Lining Thank god for strong. Men KNEW i was okay WHEN i, Thought, damn they're all. Hot here you, Go. Denay See, God actually that.
Speaker 2: Actually also happened to me WHEN i had my.
Speaker 1: Stroke god works in the spirit, way, Right uh, Huh, Jennifer, No dems don't get they Need dems don't get that they need to be careful what they wish for pushing for the release of The epstein. Files my guess as to why they didn't push for it before is they would all be. Incriminated let them shit themselves in the, foot shoot themselves in the foot WHERE i thought it was shit because you didn't write. It shoot themselves in the foot yet, again sent on gens Behalf, YEAH i, oh that must be one of her. Caregivers, yeah AND i feel like She's she's right because it will be super incriminating for, Them Tom. Jay Regarding Stephanie ruhle and, Others trump has said that he's friends with lots OF tv personalities that he's given permission to pretend to hate him for their. Jobs you never knew know who they might. Be, seriously he said that. Before that's. INTERESTING i didn't know that very. Interesting maybe she secretly loved, Him. Jennifer, Now jen says she can't believe that she has more respect For Chris guomo than she does For. Tucker, now crazy upside down, world, Right uh. Huh please pray For jen. Today we will always pray For. Jen jeff cm GLAD i never spent a dime On. Tucker, Yeah, jason.
Speaker 2: That we did.
Speaker 1: CANCELED i, Know Annie wilkes Or Nurse. Ratchet who is? Worse, HMM i, KNOW i don't. Know that's a good interesting, question you. Decide Jose, rodriguez morning From. Texas imagine that another politician running for office who has never had a. Job just take my heart earned. Wad, yeah that happens quite a, bit doesn't. It, Unfortunately so all, right you, guys It's. Tuesday we're bringing it. IN i hope everybody is having a wonderful. Week, wonderful wonderful. WEEK i, mean it's getting nice and cool here In. Texas i'm starting to feel like it's follow you guys. HERE i love, it, love love love this time of year when it's like nice and crisp in the morning and then it's summer in the. Afternoon greatest time of the. Year you, guys have a lovely. Day we will talk to you. Tomorrow