Speaker 1: This is I on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteenth fIF day, powered by Nova Insurance Services insure your most Prized POSSESSIONETS.
Speaker 2: And everybody. Welcome to Eye on the Ball here from Steve Rivera.
Speaker 3: I'm jagings out. I'm here, I'm here. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't hear you in my thing, but I could.
Speaker 3: Gay.
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's fine, Edgar, Edgar, we want to congratulate you. What a fantastic guy. I think you guys have pulled off. Uh, you're at the Southern Arizona.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's exciting, it's exciting.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, Jan Lesher was asking me, and she's our county administrator, asking me, Hey, are you ready for this? I said, I've been ready for this since two thousand and nine, when you know baseball left, because you know we all felt the loss when spring training left, right.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody. The funny thing about it, Edgar, is some and I don't know if it's you. I'm sure you've heard this too, and Jay has two that every place I go every now and again, when's baseball coming back? When's baseball coming back? Are we ever going to get baseball back?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Whether it's on the south side, the northwest side, or wherever in Boila.
Speaker 3: You guys were able to pull it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, go ahead, here, go ahead, hold on.
Speaker 5: Well, I know you know, and I don't know how much time we have on this show, but can I give you a little bit of history?
Speaker 3: Why is that happen? Edgar?
Speaker 2: You can spend an hour here, you can spend two hours here. You're buying dinner, doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So back in two thousand and eight, I don't know if you remember, we had a group called the Pima County Sports and Authority, and you know, we're tasked with youth and amateur sports, but also trying to keep Major League Baseball here. And in two thousand and eight, Stevement, we had the Diamondbacks and the Rockies had agreed to state and we were negotiating with the Washington Nationals, Baltimore Orioles.
Speaker 4: There you go, now it's where Oh no, then it went.
Speaker 5: Away, the watching Nationals, Baltimore's Milwaukee Brewers right there you go. Yeah, And so we had plans for a three team stadium Marana mayor ed Honey, I mean, I think he probably still has the plans and and and so we had a bill that was at the legislative level that was going to give us sustainable fund.
Speaker 4: He was going to allow us to go out for a vote right to.
Speaker 5: Ask Pema County if they're willing to receive a one tenth of one percent sales tax. But it was on hotels, restaurants, rental cars, you know things that so so in one tenth of one percent is like a nickel on one hundred dollars, you know, food bill.
Speaker 4: So we had that.
Speaker 5: Bill he was going through the legislator. Uh, there was a senator had about two weeks before held on to the last day, last day of session. There was some controversial bill going on and a group of legislators walked out so never got to vote.
Speaker 4: So had that not happened, think of this Gonza.
Speaker 5: So we would have had five teams here in southern Arizona and that I quardor going from Tucson to Fee would have been filled a business and industry. So that's how important these things happen, and why this legislation stuff is so important because one little vote here there could make the difference in communities in county.
Speaker 4: So so that that's what happened.
Speaker 6: And that and that's what does happen, right, It can be you know, something as simple as that, because and then not getting those two teams, not getting those additional teams meant we lost the ones that we had because they got tired of coming down here and just playing these two teams.
Speaker 3: You know, if you get a large group, you know, some group of.
Speaker 6: Teams down here, yeah, you know, more people because you know, for from my standpoint as a fan, you know, it was getting tough that. You know, you'd go see a Diamondbacks Giants game right at at at at Tusson Electric Park, and it was it was like the Giants second team because because the guys didn't want to come down. But now if you've got five teams down here, you're having to come down here, You're going to come down. You know, those teams are going to want to come and play the other guys. And so that's disappointing. That's it is unfortunate how something like that can and just derail anything.
Speaker 5: And it impacted our community with her jobs, with livable wages. You know, the same thing that happened in film a long time ago. We lost our tax credits. We had a robust film industry at one time as well.
Speaker 2: So Edgar, sixteen years later, right, you said two thousand and eight, this happened right.
Speaker 5: Well, two thousand and nine I think was the last time we had a spring training game here.
Speaker 2: So fourteen fifteen years ago. So how come it took so long? Or did did you guys wait or whoever waited this long?
Speaker 5: So the reason this even started to be discussed again. So back in twenty eighteen, I became the dean of Arts and Humanities at Pemic Community College, and one of my roles was to create a summon to invite business and industry to come in and to see what we're teaching our students is applicable to real world stuff. Right, So I invited a gentleman from the director of film from Arizona, Matthew Earl Jones. He's our director of film, appointed by the governor to come down and let me know that if what we're teaching our students of film, if they can go out there and get jobs. So he came down to Tucson, fell in love with Tucson. First of all, Matthew or Jones is a brother James Earl Jones, who so he ended up loving Tucson, and he's like, you know, Edgar, there's really a niche here for ten million dollar films or less. You're not going to get the big one hundred dollars films because those are all going to go to New Mexico, Georgia, California, because they got the tax credits right, they're going to get, you know, a certain percentage back of whatever they spend there. He said, but you know, reality shows, documentaries, commercials, all these food shows. You know, we can we have what's called here in southern Arizona a three hundred mile zone, and what that means is that you could get all these different types of terrain from mountains to desert to forest. We could even work with Mexico and go into Rocky Point and get beaches. So we started to talk about this. I said, you know what, I went to a film festival over on.
Speaker 4: What's it called. It's not the Loft? Is that the one on Speedway?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, the Loft?
Speaker 5: And he asked me to go to the panel discussion. Huge film community here in Tucson. There is there, always has been. I ran into a friend of mine that was on the Pima County Sports and Tourism Authority, and I said, hey, you know what if we got the Pima County Sports and Tourism and instead of Major League Baseball, why don't we think about film, you know, doing some things to bring incentives so films can come back. And so Tom Moult and I we started talking about that. I started to try to get a group together, the old group back, and really nobody was listening to me. And luckily I got in charge in contact with a guy named Tom Tracy, who was our chair of the Pema County and we started to talk. So we started to get this bill that was going to be passed before it's sunset going again. And so we did this. And during this time, this is how crazy baseball is. I was giving lessons to a kid and Nick, from Patagona High School, and we were giving baseball lessons and I'm there hitting with him, start talking to his mom.
Speaker 4: His mom tell him she's.
Speaker 5: Involved at the K twelve at Bayle School District and how we you know, how she does some lobbying and all this, and so I started to share with her stuff and at the college, you know, doing rollm and then I started to share with her this this Pema County Sports and Tourism Hall of Fame. She said, hey, let me introduce you to Somebody introduced me to David gow David Gallen's our state Senator, Sierra Vista, co Chiese County, right, And he said, at the time he was the chair of the Appropriations Community. He said, let me introduce you to him. Now, you know, he's a Republican. I'm a Democrat. But we connected on baseball. He's a from La Dodgers.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 6: Good guy already, good guy already already.
Speaker 4: And he uh he.
Speaker 5: I showed him pictures because I had pictures with Fernando von Sela at Pima because he's a team's practiced there. In twenty twelve, a USA Baseball coach got to hang out with Tom and Lasorda said, tell of these stories. So we connected on baseball, and he said, you know Edgar, he says, I'll sponsor your bill, but it can't just be Pema County. He wasn't a fan of Pema County. He said, let's include six counties. So we included the six counties Pema, banw Graham, Greenley, co Chie, Santa Cruz and three tribal nations, Apache, ton Otum and impossible, yucky.
Speaker 4: Right, And we tried to get this bill passed for like three years.
Speaker 5: So the lobbyist, Darcy Mintone, she she she was working on this three years. We had an ad hoc committee, we were meeting with legislators, COVID happened, and so finally about a couple of years ago it got passed and now it's a statue. So now we're a political sub body of the state, which means we can go out there, you know, representing these six counties and try to attract events from film, tu dynamic, sports tourism, baseball.
Speaker 3: And now we have baseball.
Speaker 6: So we're talking at Garsoto from the UH Southern Arizona Sports Tourism and Film Authority.
Speaker 3: Right, did I get it off? I got it off? Done that before.
Speaker 6: And we're here at the We're here at Soul Sports, the sports book at the Casino del So also we hope that if you're in the neighborhood, which we know it's a neighborhood that far from a lot of things, but a lot of stuff going on here. So we're going to be here till five o'clock, so hopefully you come buy, take in some of the drink specials.
Speaker 3: We'll go over some of those in a minute.
Speaker 6: So now I've got the World Baseball Classic, which you know I'm going to say as a fan, you know the way it ended last year with Shohe up against up against Mike Trout and all. You know, that brought so much attention to it, right, So now we get a piece of that here. Tell us a little bit about what we're going to get here.
Speaker 5: So you know, Pema County had negotiated back in twenty twenty we were going to get the World Baseball Classic here, and then you know, fast forward twenty twenty four, we start working on this stuff and we're out there and it's a different time. We have eight cities bidding against us, right We're trying to show them that Tucson is a place to do this. But we ended up getting the contract signed last week finally, And I know Steve and we were I had to keep things hush hushed.
Speaker 4: We didn't want to apologize.
Speaker 3: You know, I was pressed through you and I know I.
Speaker 5: Felt bad about it too, because you're my guy, man. I didn't want to let you down. But now we got some good news So what this means is that China, Germany, Columbia, which has like eight big leaders, eight big leaders right now, and Brazil and there eight.
Speaker 4: Brazil has some big leaders too, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, so they're all going to be coming to play for the qualifiers. So the top two teams get to play in the World Baseball Classic, right, So these these games are a big deal for the country. But here's what it brings. It brings people staying at these hotels. It brings people renting cars, shopping in our you know, in our stores, eating in our restaurants.
Speaker 4: It brings economics.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that economic impact is?
Speaker 2: Because I was I went to one of those in Miami, and there was when I played out there, and it was it was Bonker's fun. Yeah, you know, Mike Vader has his Mexican Baseball League and that's crazy, crazy fun too. But this was different because you had all the nationalities. You brought out their flags, you brought up their drums, we brought out a bunch of stuff. Do you anticipate that happening here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, We're going all out with this, you know.
Speaker 5: And Mike Vader, I just got to give Mike Vader and Francisco Gammez some some kudos because they've done some amazing things with the Mexican baseball and there's a lot to come with that as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're working on some stuff. We're working together with them.
Speaker 5: You know, Mike Fader has been the baseball guy here forever, so leaned on him for for you know, for wisdom and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So no, I anticipate all of the above.
Speaker 5: The key is is we're going to have to make sure that we come out, we show up, and we and we're there at the games because we got to show major League Baseball that that we're going to do this. I got to play golf with Jim Small's and one of his employees, Nelson. Jim Small he's the the president of the World Baseball Classic. Okay, so he's all over the world doing this stuff and he loves Tucson.
Speaker 2: So real quick, because we're gonna be here for two hours. I don't know how long you could be here, hope maybe for at least an hour, and we will talk more than just this with you. We're going to talk you a football and you could be as critical as you want.
Speaker 3: To because we are careful.
Speaker 5: Before you guys start talking about that.
Speaker 2: And basketball, we talk about it all edwards. So you're you've been involved in sports here for.
Speaker 5: You know, because you guys are gonna ask me he used to young, right, Yeah, I used to be young. You know what's really interesting is November tenth, I just turned fifty five, right, which means I get all like the discounts at I hop and I'm excited.
Speaker 3: About how to do that. Man, I need to do that.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, me and my fiance that we're like going through the through the list of where I can get discounts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kid prices at the movies, all right, I got kid prices at the movies Wednesdays. It's safe way all right. I got all this stuff going on. A funny a little funny story. So the first when I was just getting to that, and I think at the U of A it's fifty five fifty five for U of A sports like softball and stuff like that, I think it's a fifty five. So my daughter and I are walking up and I'm like, oh wow, I get a discount and she's like, no, Dad, don't get the discount. She didn't want me. She don't want people to know that I was old enough to get that. Anyway, are you with your grandfather?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Exactly?
Speaker 6: So anyway, we're here at the Soul Sports that consumer does a whole sports book with Edgar Soda from this. I'm going to say it again, Southern Arizona Sports Tourism and Film Authority is amazing.
Speaker 4: You got it two times in a row.
Speaker 3: Nay, yeah, we do this real quick. We're going to break here in about a minute.
Speaker 2: So, okay, I don't didn't recall that the PEAMA Authority had just just disbanded with.
Speaker 3: Sunsets sunset, So what was the time for you?
Speaker 6: I mean, the the statute is in place for X amount of time, then when that day passes, it just goes away.
Speaker 3: Right then, you guys came onboard.
Speaker 4: We came on board.
Speaker 3: Nobody years after that.
Speaker 5: I think it's like, no, I mean, how long does this statue go for? I think it's some crazy like thirty years these things forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you mean job security.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is this is we got about three quarters a million dollars from the state seed money. But the goal is to go out to the voters and try to get that one tenth of one percent so we could bond and build stadiums and do bigger and better things.
Speaker 6: I mean again, and you know, for people to understand how this works, you know, it's the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority that's you know, got the stadium h you know, the state the Cardinal Stadium and those things like that.
Speaker 3: Up in Phoenix. They're doing those things.
Speaker 6: You know, they're doing the Final Fours and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: They're involved in all of that.
Speaker 6: You get, you got to have an authority like that to be able to do those things.
Speaker 5: Guys, got it exactly. We know now we're like the little brother of the areas.
Speaker 3: I feel like a couple of that commercial when we were kids.
Speaker 2: You gotta bill when those constitutional bill, we gotta.
Speaker 3: Go, we gotta go.
Speaker 6: All right, we got to take a break. We're here at Soul Sports, at the sports book at the Casino Del Soul. We're here with that Grossoto who's gonna be here with us for a little while longer, My buddy Steve, and I'm here for the day. So come on buy. If you want to take in some drink specials, we'll go over those in a few minutes, but for now, hang around and we'll be back in about five minutes to.
Speaker 8: Win one thousand dollars. Just entered this nation wide keyword on our website.
Speaker 3: Grand. That's Grand.
Speaker 8: Enter it right now, Fox Sports fourteen fifty dot com.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Ready to discover your soul, your wild side, your passion, your joy and excitement. From the latest slots and table games to award winning dining, two worlds entertainment.
Speaker 3: To a luxurious resource.
Speaker 7: Discover all this and more.
Speaker 9: Discover with Soul Casino del Soul, the Soul of Tucson.
Speaker 3: Are you ready enterprise so Fasco.
Speaker 10: Yaki Try The Window Depot has everything you need to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Browsey aisles of instock cabinets available in a variety of sizes and configurations, and instantly elevate your space Today. Visit a showroom and let our experts guide you. Whether you're choosing for ready to go designs or creating a custom masterpiece. We can help you select the perfect with type, color and style, and top it off with unique hardware to complete your look. Find a location near you at the window Deepot dot Com. The Window depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 2: Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorato Rock Materials. I needed a lot of gravel from my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom, it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work. I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock and Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. Give them a call at five two zero four zero zero for two three three.
Speaker 3: Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 7: Arizona Health Arizona Health Arizona Health.
Speaker 11: Of course, to.
Speaker 12: Feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the.
Speaker 6: People who know it better than anyone else.
Speaker 12: At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve. Arizona Health the leading edge and exercise equipment on twenty seconds just west of Wilmot.
Speaker 13: School and the False four season are in full stride. Time to get that special student athlete a creative award for his or her efforts they are deserving. It's also time to rejuvenate your fall apparel with a crisp looking embroidered school corporate logo on caps.
Speaker 3: Shorts are long sleeve.
Speaker 13: Follows, and why not get some fresh looking promotional products representing your school or corporation or just giveaways for the upcoming twenty twenty five For over one thousand fun items to choose froom, come visit Creative Awards at Creative awardsaz dot com or see our Idea Center at two twenty eight West TrackMan Street.
Speaker 14: At Nova home Loans, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership. Paul Volpi is ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs. Whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation. Visit voltpeteam dot com, that's Volpe team dot com or call five two oh six eight five six two six Today in MLS three oh eight seven Arizonna be K nine two nine four two Equal housing Opportunity, how to commitment to Lyndrix, Syncredit, greates and available loan programs of subset to change the nuntice?
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 13: Collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies around. Whether you're looking at chart or expand your collection, Showtime Cards is your ultimate destination.
Speaker 3: As one of the.
Speaker 13: Leading card shops in the country, we've been serving our community for over twenty five years with the best in sports cards and trading card games. From rare fines to the latest releases, Showtime Cards has it all. Check them out at Showtimecards dot Com or visit them on Eastbreedway and discover white collectors everywhere. So I showed Time Cars for their passion.
Speaker 15: On a road trip or just around town. Driving a car you can afford is more important than ever. At Pyramid Federal Credit Union, our one rate auto.
Speaker 11: Loan is for everyone.
Speaker 15: One rate offers a single competitive rate, no matter in your credit score.
Speaker 4: You can borrow better with pure Amide.
Speaker 15: For details or to apply online, visit Pyramid.
Speaker 4: FCU dot com.
Speaker 15: Slash one rate Pyramid Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity lender federally insured by NCUA.
Speaker 7: Gout, bugs, termites, fees, or rodents, Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert pest management specialist that's can't run or high from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termitespees, or rodents. Serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azpest dot com to schedule your free evaluation today.
Speaker 2: Want to build your business better, There's no better place than the Arizona Business Networking Conference December tenth to the twelfth at Casino del Sol. Meet thirty five premier speakers, including new a All American Ricky Huntley, Hall of Fame coach, Mike Hendrea, CEOs and more. Expand your professional network, explore new opportunities and learn from industry leaders. Get your tickets at Tuson Business Networking dot Com Slash conference once again, that's at Tucson Business Networking dot Com Slash Conference.
Speaker 8: This is I on the ball on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. Want to take part in the show Call up steam now at five to two oh four one six seventy four to four night.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back them on here. I'm Stuper there and hey Ricky Jagdon now well us good timers and here at Del's thanks for having.
Speaker 11: Ye thanks for having me on. It's uh, it's a beautiful sportsbook. We've created a great place where people can come and just hang out, get something to eat, uh, drink, watch the games and have a good time.
Speaker 2: I think that I see j and and it's comfortable, rights and comfortable, good night.
Speaker 6: You know, great place to just sit if you want to, you know, a high top if you want to sit in the couch. Uh, screens all over the place. I was just commenting how I'm sitting here and I'm getting I'm getting to watch Game five of the World Series again, which you know, Steve Steve knows, I mean, I'm you know, he's tired of hearing me about it. But but Jeff, so you got you also have events, right, You've got a couple of things coming up the next couple of nights. You got a boxing match tomorrow, you got fight. People can come and just watch that stuff here and have a great time.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, And we have all the UFC pay per views and most of the boxing pay per views, including tomorrow with the UH Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight. We're very excited about that. It's going to be a blowout and the first fight's at three thirty PM and it's free of charge.
Speaker 3: Just come on in first, come first. So can you talk about the action on that? Yeah? Absolutely? What is the action on the big fight?
Speaker 11: Well, Tyson started out as as a three to one underdog, the Paul was a three to one favorite. With Tyson, you you would get about plus two twenty to twenty five when the first fight first came out. And money has come steadily on on Mike Tyson, so that number is down to UH Jake Paul minus about two to ten and the comeback you get plus one sixty with Tyson, which means for every ten you bet on Tyson, you would win sixteen.
Speaker 3: Let's get your ten back. Of course, I was.
Speaker 2: Talking to somebody earlier. I was I should have gotten Tyson a while back, because that's when the number was. But I would still go with him just a whin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just never know what to expect from the guy, right, and that that's kind of been his career. But you know it's been so long and you wonder, well, you know what's he got. I know, I still wouldn't want to get hit by Mike Tyson, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: Well, he punches in bunches, and I'll tell you what. I saw some of his recent workouts and it looked like he means business. Yes, he means business. And we have several ways to bet.
Speaker 3: That fight too.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what's going to ask. They tell us about the different things that fans can do on the fight.
Speaker 11: Well, it's eight rounds, and you can bet whether or not it'll go the distance. The fight to not go the distance is a twenty two to ten favorite. If you bet that it will go the distance, ten will get you back fifteen. And so you're looking at a plus one fifty on the distance and fight. These are two minute rounds and okay, the thing seems to be just designed to stretch it out right.
Speaker 3: And which makes me think, and then I kind of like the draw.
Speaker 11: The draw started at ten to one, and now that's down the plus seven to fifty and let's say knockout Paul by knockout was even money to begin with, and you get plus one thirty there because all this money coming on on Tyson.
Speaker 3: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see how something like this, this event helps you, guys with the book, because you have other things, right, you have NFL like we'll have tonight. We'll talk about that later, with other things. Now you have this kind of oddity. Where does it help you? Tremendously?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Absolutely, Some people just want action, Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting next to one, you know, right here, Yeah, right here, good.
Speaker 11: Time, and uh, you know everybody likes to watch guys beat the heck out of each other.
Speaker 3: And you know what will you will you have?
Speaker 6: I mean there will there be a good number of people here cheering, you know, atmosphere, that whole kind of thing with you know, for that fight.
Speaker 11: Get her early because I expect there to be the room to be a capacity. Wow, that's great. And if that happens, we can't let anybody in after a certain point. So get here early.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So he said that the card starts at three fifteen.
Speaker 6: When do you expect or when does anybody expect the Tyson fight to take place seven seven. No, man, there be a lot of time to get juiced juice. Let me say you by juice, I mean you'll get fired up for the fight. Okay, sure, I'm not advocating large consumption of alcohol.
Speaker 2: How's this, Jeff, Because you have the fight tomorrow about that time, you have Arizona basketball about that time? Do you have Arizona football an hour later? Days like that, especially local when there's a lot of stuff going on. How do you guys benefit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: Oh, we get a huge crowds for the Arizona games they have. They have a very strong following, and uh, we just go here and root for the Wildcats. It's it's a good time, all right.
Speaker 6: So so then on Saturday, you guys are going to do this all over again with a UFC fight. Uh toss about that one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 11: We got a nice card on Saturday coming up with Jones and Meosica as the main event there. Jones is a heavy favorite over sixty one.
Speaker 3: If you bet.
Speaker 11: Steep a you get plus four sixty at the moment, and the rounds is low one and a half rounds. You can bet over one and a half rounds which is eight of five favorite, or you can bet onundur and there's several other nice fights on the card.
Speaker 2: Jones is the guy from Albuquerque. He always gets in trouble, so who knows what does that mean? He's always in trouble?
Speaker 3: All right? So, uh, here's a here's a question I have for just you know, who are the gamblers here? And tu soon?
Speaker 6: Who are the guys that are betting on games? You got an NFL game tonight. You got the Commanders and the Eagles. I think it's Eagles minus four right now, I know, but I didn't see what it is in here. But that is that where we're at with it? Yes, okay, so you got it was a three and a half earlier, right, you got you got NFL games. You've got called we're a college town, right, Uh, it's Saturday busier than Sunday, Sunday busier than Saturday. You know, you get the the NFL fans in here, and you know what are the gambling on here when it comes.
Speaker 11: To the to to football on Saturdays all day long. You got a whole bunch of games, a lot more games than there are Sunday. But that that's Sunday. You both days have uh have nice handles? Are handle tends to be more on Saturday, just more available games r Yes, sir. But if they do, if the if the betters have a big day Sunday, they show up a big very Saturday.
Speaker 3: They show up, they bring it back on Sunday. There you go. That's what you guys want, right. You gotta press to you how we're gonna get our money back? Exactly.
Speaker 2: You look like this mild mannered guy in a suit, but you're not this mild mannered guy in a suit. You you obviously know your stuff, but you're like pressing big you do you know your stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, I appreciate it now. Eighty percent of it's looking the part.
Speaker 3: Well, you pulled it off.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, what's the best part about working in sports But I don't know how long you've been doing it.
Speaker 11: The best part about working in sportsbook is it's not work. Yeah, this is just something that it's always come natural for me. And I have thirty years in the business. I've been all over I work. I worked on in Nevada, Vegas, a Reno, I've been in Costa Rica for ten years. That was in uh, Florida working in some cruise ships.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 11: But it's just it's just it's just fun. It never felt like work. And I'm blessed for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no. And and how does this feel? You've been here for a while, so how does this feel with the better, better loyal guys?
Speaker 11: Yes, oh yeah, yeah absolutely. We have a strictly walking business here and in Arizona. People can get bets anywhere. They have a mature mobile market here, so we give them every reason the world to come in here and bet with us and and enjoy the games. And uh, and it's a it's a great atmosphere. And working with Casino a deel soul in the basketball yockey tribe. I I I can't say enough good things about them.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been to where it's where it's sold sports the sports book at casino that'll sold again. We we we said this the top a great facility. I mean, it's just it's it's space, it's comfy, it's spacious, it's clean. You've got you've got a nice bar here with some great drink specials and those kinds of things. You got kiosks so you don't have to wait a line. But there's also some live windows. You know, the purists like me, you like to go to the window, hand your guy the money and you know, and get your ticket and those kinds of things. So a you know, very modern facility and just a great looking facility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we spared no expense.
Speaker 11: And and that being said, you can always bet twenty four to seven, and you can always catch twenty four to seven. As you mentioned the cain the uh there's kiosks that are within the sports book, but there's also kiosks that are spread out throughout the casino and those stay on twenty four to seven. And if we are closed in the sports book, you can always cash your winning tickets too, which is the main cage.
Speaker 3: And uh so you can always get your cash.
Speaker 2: You can always bet so daylight tomorrow, you have the big fight, you have the Arizona basketball orson football, does it kind of even come close to the Super Bowl the World Series because you're you have you're limited in this for a few hundred people, I'm sure.
Speaker 11: But it's a different type of thing. Super Bowl is great, but in super Bowl, it's kind of where you think, you know, we we'd be packed to the rafters, but it's not like that. A lot of people like like them to make their bets and then go to parties and stuff or watch it at home.
Speaker 3: Uh, the real mania is March Madness.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I bet that's you know, people people they arrange their vacations around it and just sitting just that all day. And uh, it's it's just fantastic. And yeah, i'd say March Madness is the biggest betting spectacle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've only done I've only done a sportsbook for March Madness a couple of times, you know, both times in Vegas, and it's just unbelievable the way that is. But you know, getting back to you, I was talking about the difference in the crowds between a college crowd and in an NFL crowd. You know, you go to books, say in Vegas, and you know college, the college crowd is more of it. There's so many games going on, right, you don't have everybody. You see an NFL game, everybody's there with their jerseys and there and the whole deal. And it's just it's a it's a different vibe, is what I've what I've sensed with that. Is it like that here as well? I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that it is absolutely.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of a lot of people that like to go to the a lot of our guests like to go to the Arizona games, and uh football and basketball especially, and but we have a loyal Arizona cardinal backing in him. Okay, all right, makes and they're doing quite well. I last week they beat the heck out of the Jets and Aaron Rodgers, Yeah, I couldn't understand that line they Jet Jets. It opened up a favorite, and then Arizona became the favorite. Then when the Jet Jets became favored again and they just look they're coming off of what five six game losing straight.
Speaker 3: They had won one, the one the previous week. Yeah, they went one week, So everything's all right.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers factor, you know, they think that he's this god and he's sometimes not that god.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know what they expect the how old is he now? I don't I don't know what they expected to get out of on my plate. He played one series last year and then he it's just.
Speaker 2: So outside of outside of the march, madgis for you personally, what's what's the best time, what's the best time I.
Speaker 3: Like baseball, yeah personally maybe yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I grew up in Pittsburgh, Okay when they were winning all those uh divisions and World Series back in the seven Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and uh yeah, I'm a big baseball fan. My daughter actually plays baseball in uh little leagues and she plays in girls national and regional tournaments.
Speaker 2: And you were and you were saying, in the future, there's a possibility that women's pro baseball would be uh, it would be a possibility.
Speaker 3: It is going to be a possibility.
Speaker 11: Women's professional baseball is going to be launched in the summer of twenty twenty six. They're going to start with six teams and it's gonna mostly in the Northeast, so for travel, and then they're going to expand out.
Speaker 3: Who knows, maybe Tucson will get one over that way. And then if you think to bet those things, absolutely we'll be able to bet.
Speaker 11: And I and I've spoken with organizers and told them that those amazing apps police if they're going to get the money they deserve and the league is going to maximize its revenue potential, they have to make a friend of sports. Gambling in women's sports, especially, it's crucial that they take advantage of everything in frontier and and with what happened in the explosion in WNBA this year, that's a tide that's going to lift all boats in women's sports. And you see the Women's Professional Hockey League at its launch and they're rocking and rolling, they're playing in front of record crowds, and I don't see any reason why they won't happen with the Women's Professional Baseball League when that launches, and they're going to get the best talent in the world. You're going to You're gonna see a lot of Japan. There's going to be a major pipeline for players into that and Canada. You have some girls playing great ball from Mexico and Venezuela and anywhere else at Cuba and so it's going to be extremely exciting and I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 3: So again, we're here to solve sports.
Speaker 6: The sports buck here because it I'll sold with Jeff Lindheimer, the uh uh sports book manager. All right, Jeff, I'm gonna ask your personal question, what's the weirdest thing You've ever been on.
Speaker 3: Weirdest thing I ever bet on, weirdest thing I ever bet on? You have weirdest thing I'd ever bet on. I can tell you some some bad beats we all can. Oh yeah, and I had one on Monday.
Speaker 11: Weird things I bet on, I don't know elections, that's yeah, God, that's that's a that's a whole new market.
Speaker 3: I joked the buddy of mine once bet on women's Olympic hockey. It's so weird.
Speaker 11: He does that all the time, right USA and Canada women's hockey. That's one of the greatest rivalries in the planet Earth right now, is that they get together.
Speaker 3: They go at it and it's just you know, you did what what weird? That wasn't weird? Yeah? Absolutely well, Jeff, we we appreciate the time.
Speaker 6: Again, come on out to Soul Sports, the sports book here Casino del Soul. It's a it's a lot of fun. There's a group of guys here all right right now checking things out, waiting for the NFL and uh six fifteen game the Commanders and and the.
Speaker 3: U and the Eagles. That's a I mean, that sounds like a really good game. Former World champion. A lot of action on that game right now. Yes, we do.
Speaker 11: We just took a that large enough to choke a horse on no man. Yeah, we did on Philadelphia minus two minus wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, don't forget to come in early tomorrow, right suggested a good time.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow, I'd say about three ish at the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, early.
Speaker 6: Don't get a comfortable sit and just hope people know there's food in nearby, right, you can go get your food, bring it in here, hang out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, start laying that money down exactly, lay down.
Speaker 6: Thanks all right, Jeff, Well, thanks so much. I appreciate you being here and appreciate you having us. It's been a lot of fun for us. We hope it's been been good for you.
Speaker 11: Got thank you, gentlemen, God bless you and your all right, thank you, Buch.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have him back as we man forward, as we get to the super Bowl and all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's Definitelylenheimer, a sportsbook director. Ready to go. Yes, let's go.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, break, We're going to be right back and Edgarsta will be back here, will be talking some other sports besides a World Baseball Classic with him. These guys been around a long time. I've been a coach and athletic director at Pima, so we'll be right back with Edgarsto.
Speaker 2: You're an Arizona men's basketball fan, you know it's been successful for nearly forty years. Now take a look back at the Ludelsen era in my new book, Lessons from Loot. It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's beloved coach. Lessons from lut is an insight to how he built the program into a national powerhouse. Want one Email me at Steve dot RIVERA ninety five at gmail dot com.
Speaker 16: Hi, this is formal while get Leman Huntley with Arizona Hell. Imagine how home gum can change your health, your comfort in your Arizona health is everything you need to transform your personal space and your life. We off a complete line of caudio machines, multi gms and freeway equipment. I'll certify fitness experts and technicians will set you up with the right equipment and training to get you started to keep you going. Visit our share room today at twenty second in Wilmot, Arizona Health the lead to edge and exercise equipment.
Speaker 17: What's your goal a new career or career advancement? How about transferring to a four year college. PEMA Community College can help you make Someday today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from and financial daid available, it's time to earn the degreer certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at PEMA dot edu. Slash someday.
Speaker 2: Hey Tucson, Steve vera heir, and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friends at the Edmond Markets All State Agency. These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a fender vender or a leaky roof, They've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to save. Call them today and score big on your insurance. With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency, You're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen North Campbell or call him at five two zero three two three nine three three three Selling your home want to get more money for it? Will Danny Roth can help you? He told me about as you Flip the Home You Own program. The program allows for a homeowner to fix up their home to sell without using any of their own money. They will be able to sell the home for a much higher price. Danny Roth with Omni Holmes International is the real estate consultant in Tucson that offers this program. He has consistently been the top agent in Tucson for the last thirty years and has sold over ten thousand, five hundred homes. For more information on this program or just buying our selling a home, called Danny Roth at five two zero four nine zero four thousand, Tucson.
Speaker 18: Listen up al Tourne two. Your son is rolling in on November twenty third, and you won't want to miss it. DNA Share Conditioning is proud to be a sponsor of this fantastic event, supporting our cyclists and celebrating the vibrant spirit of our community. Huge thanks to our title sponsor, Banner University Medicine and are presenting sponsors Rio Nuevo and CMC Health for making this possible. So are you ready to ride, Grab your bikes and your buddies join DNHAC for an unforgettable day at the eltourdy Tucson. For more info, check out el Toour Day tuoson dot.
Speaker 17: Org Tucson listen up. El Tour to Tucson is rolling through town on November twenty third. Banner University Medicine is proud to be the title sponsor of this fantastic event that celebrates Tucson, supports the cycling community, and raises money for great causes.
Speaker 3: You can help support the kids at Bannered.
Speaker 17: Diamond Children's Medical Center in Tucson by joining the Bannered Children's Team and participating in any l tour event. Get ready to have some fun in support of a great cause. For more info, check out ltour de Tucson dot org.
Speaker 8: Streaming live on the Ihearts Radio AAP. This is Eye on the Ball with Steve Ravera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you, you get that.
Speaker 3: You're welcome back. I'm aboord.
Speaker 17: Did a cop.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys, anything else under your sleeve?
Speaker 5: So here's what's what's going on. Okay, So I know I know where you're going with this. So the reality is this. We were a signature away from getting some spring training games here, a signature away from getting an affiliated team here.
Speaker 4: But we're not giving up on it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of things that take place, and why sometimes I can't say everything because some of the stuff is so delicate. People just strategizing and doing some things. But I was so did that guy right now that was here before me. He said that there might be some women's program, women's professional women's professional base.
Speaker 4: Yes, we got hosted. Yeah, no, we could have a team here. That would be great.
Speaker 3: He thought that would be great. Perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think that well.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I remember at friends playing for the Silver Bullets, Susie Duarte and Kim Brots. The one was from University of Mexico, one from University of Arizona, and they were playing on that Silver Bullets team and they played at High Corbett.
Speaker 4: It was cool. It wasn't Phil Niker, the pitching coach for them.
Speaker 3: But you you named two very very talented players.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, I Kim Browns was the first one that actually hit a home run over there over at High Corbett. I think she went out that she was a catcher. I think he wasn't she you're thinking of you're thinking le Broch. It was her sister that played at University of Mexico.
Speaker 3: I played.
Speaker 4: I was playing baseball when she was playing softball.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know that you played at Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back in a long time. I was gonna play for coach all day. Yeah, of course, obviously you're from Albuquerque, Santa Fe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys, guys, was obrays Man so offair. I was asking you know who your who your favorite baseball team? He said you you were a Yankee fan, but through your coaching, uh, that you kind of became a fan of guys. But tell us a little bit about some of that background.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And when you say guys, you mean like players. Yeah, yeah, because I'm a fan of girl players, layers players. So now just joking, yeah, yeah, Craig, Okay, No, So I coached the USA team in two thousand and one, two thousand and two, I was the head coach of the USA baseball team. So all these guys like eight first round draft picks, right, Delman Young two thousand and two was the first round first pick, and he went to Sherbert Quebec with me when we played for World championships. So you're rooting for the players, these guys that you coached, right and then then you got friends that are that are coaching, like Brett Strong for the Diambacks coach. And then you got Craig Bjornson who was a bullpen coach for the for the Boston Red Sox, you scenastros, and now he's a triple A roving pitching instructor for the Atlanta Brave.
Speaker 4: So you know, you reap. You root for guys, you root for the someone you know or connection with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: You've had a pretty good sports life, you know, have you been a player or did you go to high school? Tucson High High High you met, you go and then you at Pima are doing your thing at Pima.
Speaker 3: So you had a pretty good life.
Speaker 4: I am so blessed.
Speaker 5: Like nineteen eighty seven we won the state championship and uh we got inducted into Tea Club Our our Sports Hall of Fame, which is really cool.
Speaker 4: So I've had a great career in athletics.
Speaker 14: But you know.
Speaker 4: I honestly like, right now, I'm not up to speed on sports like I.
Speaker 5: Like I used to be because I'm so into my You're watching films, I'm watching well, I'm watching yes, Southern Arizona sports tourism authority stuff. I'm watching stuff at Pema Community College. I mean, yeah, trying to get enrollment. We have a new chancellor, all that stuff. Can we go there real quick? Because I talked to We talked to Monico all the time. Now he's gone, you know, did you you know, tired and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Could you talk about how this place has kind of expanded and kind of gone bunkers because back in the day it was it was just a junior college.
Speaker 3: Right now it's like a sports authority junior college.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, it's definitely nationally known, you know. And and it was unfortunate to lose football. I mean that was really unfortunate. I and I had to make that call. When Maricopa dropped their fourteen and there was on a Western the Eastern we just had nobody play against.
Speaker 4: That was unfortunate.
Speaker 5: I actually ran into Jeff Skurrin over at the Rio Rico Choy game because United coach Atreo Riga.
Speaker 4: Oh it was, it was a while, but he just thinks different.
Speaker 5: I mean like, I'm like, Jeff, we're never going to get football again because you know Mara Copa, they're not going to do. But then he brought up this like idea, what if there was just one team in Arizona and they played and traveled and you get all these players from all of Arizona and you know, and he has a European he just I mean, he triggers like some sparks flying. You're like, wait a minute, that actually sounds like it could work. I don't know, so I'm like, want to follow up with him on that? Yeah, no, well again. And you know, you know, Steve and I are both you know we we we didn't play as much.
Speaker 6: But you know, you get into sports, it becomes a part of who you are, right and even though you know you're a you're an academic guy. You're the vice president at the Desert Vista CAM because you've been you've been in on the academic site for a long time after your time as a as a athletic director there.
Speaker 5: But sports never gets onto your out of your blood, does it? And you know, here I just turned fifty five November ten. So I was telling you guys that earlier. And I'm still playing in a fifte and over softball league, probably going to play some men senior baseball league this year.
Speaker 2: That's why I was that this question. You're a former, well you athlete, you're still how do you? How do you feed the beast?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, because once an athlete, I was an athlete.
Speaker 4: You cant compete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that slow pitch softball, you know, It's it's going out there and still competing.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 5: The funnest thing because we had to end up canceling our our season just because we're playing up in golf Links and there were double headers and we weren't a lot of guys are missing games. But you know what I miss most is hanging out with the guys, giving them crap, teasing each other and yeah, laughing all that.
Speaker 4: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But those up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's uh, it's it's a good time. But yeah, so you said, see that you tried go and play some soft.
Speaker 2: Fifty I was with the twenty five thirty year old kids who get the hell out of the polls, and I was playing shortstop a second and I'm thinking, please hit it to me directly because I can't move.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and funny one did and it was it was tough. I said, I better get out of this now.
Speaker 5: You know what I want to do Also is I got to honor both of you guys for doing this because there are so many things going out going on in this community that they find out through all of you, and that you're able to bring him here and highlight them. Tucson is a sports town, it is, you know, And I just think that there's so much potential here and so I'm excited about.
Speaker 2: You guys are natives, assuming you are natives, and I've been here thirty eight years. But there's a lot of the athletes that grew up that you guys know that you played against are fantastic. And then you see the athletes grow up now that get a chance or don't get a chance to go beyond high school. You know what I'm saying, Like you you did you want to impress somebody, and well all they knew who you were.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying, there's some great talent that they can't go. D one they go or whatever you.
Speaker 5: Should tell you know, a lot of people are late developers, right, like they maybe played high school. And I had this guy, his susse Hernandez was his name. His nickname was Baby Hernandez, right, played at deserbut high school. I think I had cut him his first year. He came out, he was about five to five, tried out, just wasn't looking at Pima. Comes out the next year. All of a sudden, he's like five ten and he's throwing the ball eighty nine ninety miles an hour. He ended up being a two year starter for US. He was touching ninety two ninety three. Went and played at the University of Call around Pueblo, graduated. But if it wasn't for JC, he would have never had that experience. Played professional in Mexico also. But so I mean there's a pathway for a lot of players going the JC route.
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, Okay, whole new subject, right, I don't know if you saw this week, I know you're going there. The Vanderbilt quarterback who's final lawsuit this week heard about saying junior college your the time you played junior college sports should not count against your NC Double A eligibility because the NC Double A and NJCAA are not affiliated, So why does the nc double A get to count your enjies your junior college time as part of their eligibility?
Speaker 3: Other New Mexico guy and how a grooky guy who went to New Mexico State. Yeah, yeah, but you know what would be your thoughts on that? Well?
Speaker 4: So, I mean when your clock starts.
Speaker 5: I know when I was involved, is when you your first ULL twelve credit hours or more. That's when your clocks right. So that would just open the door for so many new magicians. Yeah, because then, I mean it's already the wild wild West with Division one. I can't imagine coaching D one with the portal and the What do.
Speaker 3: You think of this right now?
Speaker 2: Because it's gonna I talked to Cosgrove maybe last week or maybe Monday, success that he's had and continues to have, but he and most of them say this NILS can eventually creep into the j c S.
Speaker 3: M your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: I mean I kind of have mixed feelings on this because you know, we live in a capitalist country, right, I mean, people should be able to make money if it's their own name, So I mean it's I'm not sure I just know that it's complex.
Speaker 4: And you know, I've heard of I remember I.
Speaker 5: Would have football players and we had football and I had guys from out of state and they hadn't eaten a couple of days because we didn't have right and to give them a granola bar or something, you know, that's an NCAA violation back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, I mean I think some of the stuff that was happening and why all this went down is it got too extreme. I mean, when a guy can't even buy their own jersey or go have dinner with somebody, it just became too extreme.
Speaker 4: Now, then you know, maybe we over correct it so long, too far.
Speaker 5: But you know, I mean there's a there's windows of opportunity and athletics that people can maximize their you know, whatever they can get. So, but if you watch the there's a show on Netflix that talks about those athletes. They focus on LSU. I think it was a directed or produced by Shaquille O'Neil. I mean, not all athletes are getting it's just the lead at the other ones are still struggling like they were before, you know, So I don't know, it's not it's not all athletes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, well we had again Steve tells this one. You know, it talks about this one all the time. When we had Jordan, both Jordan Geist and uh and Delane Schnell, you know, the swimmer at Arizona, the shot putter, and said, you know, to ask them about it, and I always say anything else for other people. You know, I get some water bottles, maybe you know, some gear, but you know, these are two Olympic app Olympic quality athletes. I think Jordan got there, but Delaying Schnell was in two Olympics and they got faces of the program, Arizona program, and they're nothing, you know, so it's not nothing for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I don't think it's as glamorous as people think. You know, if you have a few people that are really just benefiting.
Speaker 3: From it, that's that said. How long were you in ad Hello, We say.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine to probably about nine ten years maybe.
Speaker 2: Under under no circumstances. Has anybody said I wish I were back in it because of this and Andreas and Lopez those guys say it's too crazy.
Speaker 3: You now, I don't need it, how about you.
Speaker 5: I never heard anybody say they wish they were back in it that I think it's so hard to manage because there's so many unknowns and it's challenging, you know.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we'll we'll correct ourselves here soon and we'll see. But but you know, I mean, hats off to those people that are getting paid and getting something out of this. You know, there might be some of them that this is as much money they're going to make in their whole career.
Speaker 6: Right, So yeah, all right, we're here at Sold Sports at the Casinodel Sold Sports Book. We're about to go to break. Would love to have you back. We're going to do our picks this afternoon, right in the four o'clock hours.
Speaker 5: I've got to get going, but thank you for having me and I'll come whenever you want, and and our guy Blake Eager will be here.
Speaker 3: Well, ed Edgar appreciate it. Thank you. Go get us some more baseball, man, I will get it. And you played your face.
Speaker 6: I don't know people, Yeah, you could press right over there. Okay, Hey again, Edgar, thanks for being here. Best of luck with everything, and don't be a stranger.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll come and see you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you. We'll talk to you soon. All right.
Speaker 6: We're here at Soul Sports, can seeing that else Soul. Come buy for the drink specials, come by for the football games that are coming on in just a little bit, so stick around and we'll be right back.