Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that Nico break.
Speaker 2: Obama Lama ripple Chamo reached the store up with my mom.
Speaker 1: Louis was talking on billow.
Speaker 3: One on water through right and in the kitchen whipping chicken kind of bread like pins fild dog got it maske theliggas like Johnny Dyny deep money water stick tail o. See the damn it's foot of the stick, like saying they're playing this, can't staying.
Speaker 1: In the n y C. What elbows on? Kid in my boots like grid something chipping right there playing so gotta grill. So Sonny got me filed. A lot of the people telling the whore run. My tongue got something like it was.
Speaker 3: Band kill bunking with us stick got me feeling a little bamb Many officer, I was goetna popping.
Speaker 1: That going black.
Speaker 3: I'm rocking polling this with that or something in the drink And when the back back kick likes wanna get the trink on, Mike Letter say that Labama, bu it's not about got before a bottle, honey, but.
Speaker 1: Do look like a big shot. It's glad tone thether AND's like I'm in in nineteen eighty two. Much sight these beans burning Brooklyn. It's just ain't no play play ship.
Speaker 2: I'm ringing m so my humble on this big.
Speaker 4: Warm pack smoking kid like this truckle everybody the little bit because I keep it grill like no whe baby.
Speaker 3: Man, that man, I'm a up on nine to say, I know you're funked up and I can tell about pride.
Speaker 2: Why I look like that?
Speaker 1: Why is it make good on your sl the wist man? I love Cruise Show Unreal ninety two three Mexican O t back on the Cruise Show. Who did that? Who did that?
Speaker 2: Niko Blitz right there? Hey you bad boy? Yeah, Filipino California like that there he is. That's for you, my man. You know we appreciate you man, that Filipino. Se y'all, welcome back to the show man.
Speaker 1: How you feeling man, slow boogie baby, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: All good man. Texas in here man, Texas in l A. Once again here we are.
Speaker 1: I love LA. I love California. You know what you guys made me love California.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that, yes, sir, because I know you know l A. I think people from texasan to come to l A. There's always maybe some weirdness because it's not it doesn't feel like home, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't mean the weirdness.
Speaker 3: I think just in the lines that I do, like a job I got, like the vlogs, you know what, I really, I just noticed this right now. I'm grateful for real down to two point three. I'm grateful for Big Boy. I'm grateful for the radio channels because you guys play fair.
Speaker 1: You guys. You don't look for the juice. You just do what's right.
Speaker 3: And uh, I've never had a bad taste in my mouth with y'all. I've never had bad feelings with y'a. I've never felt like I walked away from an interview and I'm like, damn, they twisted that. There's a lot of a lot of upcoming, like vlogs. Fuck any vlog honestly, you know. That's why I'm grateful for you guys. I feel like you guys are like the street sweepers, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, y'all, y'all are y'all are like getting all the bullshit out of here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm grateful for you guys.
Speaker 3: You know, for moments Yeah, that one thousand percent, you know what I'm saying, and and uh, a lot of people just do that boys shit man, but I've I've slowly realized that you guys are.
Speaker 1: The good guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like the vlags is what made me feel like Calli didn't fuck with me. Oh okay. You know every time, every time, every time I.
Speaker 3: Would see a vlog and it was about Calli and Texas, it was always versus or bumping heads.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's why I wanted to do That's why I got a song with Bravo the Bagchaser, I got some ship with Berner.
Speaker 1: I want to fuck with all the Cali artists because like I'm here to stop that ship. That's right.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that for sure. Be one thousand with you, bro.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: There was an interview that we did right a while back, and there were some things in there that we thought to ourselves that could possibly hurt.
Speaker 2: Him and not the censor you.
Speaker 5: We would never do that, but there was some things said that we felt that we needed to protect you from the people.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, so we took it out. Thank you man. Blessing to you.
Speaker 2: And they'll never see that, you know, I don't never see that.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and you know, some player ass ship, you know what I'm saying, Like even even like a lot of shit that going like that and tesses and we just we keep it playing because like you know, it's love, you know what I'm saying. And I'm grateful for y'all going above and beyond with the relationship the same way I do. Because anybody I fuck with him, I let him. It's obvious as fuck. I'm here to build, not take. You know what I'm saying, Baby mad at me?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Here we are?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: So how did that idea come about?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I just I just well I heard the b and I instantly was just going, baby, man, man, I've been up all night, and uh.
Speaker 1: I got the sickness. You know. I love pussy. I love women for real, you know my daddy, I'm my Daddy's son, that's right. I love.
Speaker 3: And uh, I just wanted to make a song that you know, because every man were hard dogs, you know, as much as even some of them don't even want to really admit it, you know, almost the others Yeah, yeah, I want a dog, bro, and uh, I just I just wanted to make something that they could relate to and just talk about with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe mad at me. Yeah. So was it like YO were both singing on this bitch what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I was writing it, I didn't hear anybody else on it, boat Lane. I was like, yeah, I need ain't on it. Yeah, because when I was writing it, I was thinking of that.
Speaker 3: That over and over again. And I can't tell you, Yeah, I was thinking of that and I was thinking of that out of love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I heard it, I was like, man, it's in need Wayne. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you everybody too. You know what I'm saying. You know what being player is because I'm very player. But when I I don't got game, don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just cool. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Texas draw though there's that Texas draw.
Speaker 3: From the table of being player, being players, telling the truth and still getting what you want.
Speaker 1: Wow. And uh and with my homegirls, very fucking player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, and I think that's why they liked me, so, you know, but living that lifestyle, it came of the inspiration that by mad at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you get a chance to listen to the Carter six.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: But I've really just been listening to nobody but myself. I've just been in that mode again. The last time last project got dropped, I wasn't fucking with it. I love my project and I gave my everything to it. But at the time, man, people were stealing from me. Uh, I ain't know the trust. I was fucked up situation. You know what I'm saying. It was just getting ugly. And but now I'm in a better head space. I got good people around me. I'm winning, I'm seeing the fruits of my label.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I did about like six months on the road, and I was going on that stage and not even getting paid for real.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: But you know what, bitch, I get out here and my motherfucking hey, Cause like the little kids they put the motherfucker football paths on and they get on that field.
Speaker 1: Why because they want to be there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't do this ship because I hold I don't do this ship because I get money. I don't for as long as I want to get money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This is different.
Speaker 3: I don't even do this ship because I love it, you know what I'm saying, because it's it's fucking annoying. Are you laughing at that ship? But like I'm not because I'm not. I'm not misking on tea. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm Virgil and and like the end of the day, you know what I'm saying. I got a lot of hurting me. I got a lot of pain, got a lot of anger, a lot of chips on my shoulders. Bitch, I don't want to talk to you. Motherfuck won't come talk to me. Take a picture of me because I'm a misking holding the chicken, bitch. Fuck you, I want to talk to the motherfucker. That's the reason why I don't even know how much I'm paying bills. My account just fucking does it.
Speaker 2: That's right over there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And it's and it's a blessing, and I'm grateful when I go above and beyond. But letting them know, like hey, I love you, thank you. I try to make them feel special with my shoulds. I do my best to make them feel like, damn, he fuck with.
Speaker 2: Me and people feel we've been Yeah, have a great time.
Speaker 3: I hope so, man, because like I really fuck with them, you know what I'm saying. But like they gotta understand me, I'm still like who I am.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yo, bro, getting struck by a bull must be fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Sh was fun.
Speaker 2: I got a protective gear, but like you, you're still in a lot of danger.
Speaker 3: I mean that gear wasn't doing ship cuzin nothing, dog, Yeah, I mean he's gonna be stupid.
Speaker 1: You gotta be tough, you know that ship?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I like that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like being tough like ship for real? Like that ship cool even when even whenever I got out and I got off the dirt, although those old schools coming up to me, Hey boys, you know what I'm saying, Like we thank you for coming out here and being tough with us. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's what in the PBR, that's what they held pridey.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta be fucking tough. Get the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Are you playing to already do it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I love that ship. You gotta understand I do that ship a lot.
Speaker 3: Just you know what I'm saying. Now, now it's on camera, you're wearing shorts. You've done it before. Yeah, I mean, bro, you gotta understand. I'm from the sticks. I be around that ship when we were kids. We you know, cow ships, and it pitch fies.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We used to get We used to get the cow ship, throw it in the air, and that mom my cousin was whipp it while it was in the air.
Speaker 1: Rain ship.
Speaker 2: Different, that's some different ship.
Speaker 3: And we get we get up farm like yeah, I'm like yeah, yeah, I'm saying. It got to the point were putting baby with a lot of them pigs, letting them run. We try to go catch them slippery pigs. It's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's base city, right, Like there's there's livestock and there's land, there's good food, there's straight dogs, there's gunshots at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I want my son to be doing mouth busting, you know what I'm saying. Getting But it's like you gets it's a sheep. It's like bull riding. What you ride sheep?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've seen like little kids.
Speaker 3: Do that, Like my son gonna be doing that. You know what I'm saying, You hang on, do it and just yeah. It's like it's like boy, ride, you hold on to its hair, you just ride. But I'm telling you, by any country man, any cowboy, any horse boy, any fucking uh, any rancher cowboy, any any cow any country.
Speaker 1: Folk I ever met, is a respectable gentleman.
Speaker 3: And I want my son to be a gentleman like you know what I'm saying. My son gonna tell me yes, sir, no, sir. You know what I'm saying, like, and I don't do that because of power. I got power over me. You know what I'm saying, Fuck about that shit. I want my son to be rightets and loved and just respectful, to be a good person. My dad used to tell me all the time, son, I don't give a fuck of your failure successful, just be a good person. I'm not the brightest cookie in the jar, but you know what, I'm a good person. And that's why everybody in this room love me. And that's why I love them because I couldn't correct. I don't fuck nobody else. If you hate me, you dry ass hate me or I accidentally fucked your bitch and that's because she ain't even say nothing.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying for real, Like I don't do no whole shit. I don't.
Speaker 3: You know my dadd used to tell me before he'd whoop me. So what you're doing right now is some whole ass ship. And if I don't whoo people love, you're gonna grow up thinking this whole ass shit is okay, and they're gonna do it to somebody that don't love you.
Speaker 1: They' gonnahoop youp with no love there for today. You gotta catch this.
Speaker 3: And this is why att Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like for real, like that whole ass ship will get you killed, saying no matter where you're from, and then and then even back on the women like pussy make the world go around. Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like it takes money and create money, it takes life. It creates life. In the eighteen hundreds of me and you had a problem, I'd be like, hey, don't come fuck with my land. I give these three virgins. You know what I'm saying, That's what it was for real, and that pussy was so powerful they wouldn't even funk it. They would keep the Yeah, well they would keep it as a versions. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So see that, lady, you see how special you are? No, hell no, they take now hell no, I mean they are special, but a lot of bitches take it away, you know what I'm saying, because they take it away because they're hurt. These women, these women have been dogged out to the fullest because of us. So they now that now that they're hurt and they can't control those fucking emotions, they feel like they gotta be us.
Speaker 1: And then two rights. Don't make it wrong. You're fucking idiot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And like I said, when men she you know what I'm saying, Like like mabe, I look at a fucking a muffin and it a rock, and it'd be the shape of ass.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, that's nice. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A woman, a woman by the time she cheating, she don't watch a few episodes because she don't spend time.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying, But don't but don't.
Speaker 3: Get it fucked up. Now that there's women out there that are just dogging. You know what I'm saying, And that's why it take it away. That's why I like a good I like a good woman. I don't even like women would work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Natural, Yeah, most men, to be honest with you, preferred, But don't don't get fucked up wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucked up for fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They look good dress. I say a lot of I say on holidays.
Speaker 2: You like your ladies natural or a little something done to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't discriminate because I only date girls, but I like natural too. I like guys. I like guys. I'm just one of my favorite home girls.
Speaker 2: Have you been invited to some weird stuff?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I fuck by myself. Okay, yeah I can't do all that ship. I just get my home.
Speaker 2: Have you been invited to like some weird, weird party.
Speaker 1: No, they know better than as that stupid that ship. Yeah, I don't play like that. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whiz was up here.
Speaker 5: He was like, yeah, man, I've been invited to some weird ship and it's like cult ship that you just can't give in you know you can't give into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it. That's the devil for you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm gonna I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take a little. I'm gonna take a little, take a little time to thank God that, you know, because he watched over me even whenever I'm fucking up, and I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 1: Fuck a lot, probably fucked up the day, you know. Anyways, I just want to shut out. Yeah, shout out to God. Baby, pray, I pray. I pray THEMN there every day.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have a certain prayer.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: When I pray? I don't think I pray. I just chop it up with him, like because you know what I'm saying. Sometimes I be driving and I look at the sunset and I'd be like, man, dog, you killed that, Thank you father, all right? And it's as small as that.
Speaker 2: There you go. You got any religious tattoos?
Speaker 1: Uh No, it's pretty much all nonsense. A lot of drugs, A lot.
Speaker 2: Of nonsense and drugs. That's a mixtape drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spongebobbom Square where it's head smoking seaweed.
Speaker 1: I drew a lot of my tattoos. That's why I got a moment. Yeah, it was just kind of giving them my buddy and like, hey, put this on me. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you once said this on the show You Gotta Guarcia.
Speaker 1: It was a It was a moment forba me in my career.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, man, you gotta get a little lama tattoo.
Speaker 1: Let's just get it done, getting done.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it's crazy because I've always loved him pointing down and I love the same when he's.
Speaker 1: Like, you't the food. That's my favorite part. You got the tattoo?
Speaker 3: Gun?
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, fucking get it out.
Speaker 2: Let's do it right now.
Speaker 1: You're finna do it.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: You're all of us. We're all doing it, doing it.
Speaker 2: Are you shooting me? I feel nut, bro, you shooting lama tattoo today?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: Pull out, let's go.
Speaker 5: That's all right, we're doing that. Of course, we're talking about Lama Lama repato. That Mexico tea Lama Lama reputi. Viral still goes viral, one of the best, one of the best.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: Pause that.
Speaker 2: We're doing this? Yeah, where do you want it?
Speaker 1: Probably on my thighs. That works, Okay, first face test.
Speaker 2: You're not down, You're not Are you thinking about doing the face?
Speaker 3: I definitely want my head tatted though. Yeah, I cut the mullet off. I mean yeah, eventually you got brother, fuck up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, grow up and get a head tat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I don't know, right, No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You know it only worked for so long. I'm forever had my hair, you know what I'm saying. But I wish I had that hair, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blessed by the best. I got good hair. But I'm fucking five five.
Speaker 2: You know we're short kings. Man, It's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't given about being short. I still make it work. I figure it out.
Speaker 2: I wish I was, man, I hate being short.
Speaker 3: I be talking to join you sometimes and he's like, oh, bro, you don't want your problems like you fucking bag. You make it seem like you make it seem like fucking being six or five and having long cockas bad.
Speaker 2: That's not a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing? You talking about bag problems? Out of here? Yo? Do you you put anything in your hair and your curls because they're really nice.
Speaker 2: It's all natural. To run your fingers through the.
Speaker 1: Shampoo. Shampoo.
Speaker 3: Conditionally, I can get the brush, but I brush my hair straight and then I just let it drive up and as it drives, it curls back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What kind of shampoo conditioner are you using?
Speaker 1: Sandsquatch?
Speaker 6: Okay, squatch? Yeah, see yo, this is this is Herschel Virgil Herschel. We're doing the lama tattoo right now.
Speaker 1: Look that's good. Right, we're getting tatted.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 5: That Mexican is about to get tatted on the crew show to honor his lama Lama red pajama from the YadA ni kads.
Speaker 2: What do you think? You sure?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Your ass?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 2: This is what your what number tattoo?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: This? Fucking yeah?
Speaker 2: Look at that lama. It's next? Who's getting it next? I don't know if I what you mean?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do this with nobody else.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Oh you're not done her? So you got like five more to go.
Speaker 1: Hers.
Speaker 2: I'm doing yours, you're doing mine.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not gonna do you wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry, but I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: Is this your first time?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: My second? You don't leave you realize you alone, take.
Speaker 1: My kids are gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: I showed him the video to.
Speaker 1: Me, said you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: So nice and sweet.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Legs or you're gonna tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackie was man, it was her idea. Man. We gotta yeah, we gotta get there. That you look so serious right now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be staring at me. Watch sleep no mean cream for your next attub. Bro, that's cool picture sick.
Speaker 1: There we go cool.
Speaker 5: Got it so that Mexicano ta got tatted. He got his lama in honor of his viral Lama Lama rippa jama. I just got mine, and that Mexico tea did mine. Yes, I did straight up tattooed me. Now for life, my brother, Nah, no bullshit, that's it.
Speaker 1: Bro. Hit this one too, so we can get it started.
Speaker 2: All right, are you doing jackiees?
Speaker 1: I almost started out, all right, let's start it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, this way. You know there's a touch of that Mexico tea and everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was talking to my own boy and uh, and I looked at him. I was like saying, I fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: I see a lot of me in you. He goes, yeah, you're right, I just fuck with you though. I take that back, Yeah, I take it by hey. For the rest of the music, what's coming after.
Speaker 1: The single I got I got a Recess project called Recess.
Speaker 3: The first song it's called I Hate Being Famous and it kind of just like leads in everything else.
Speaker 1: And uh, I hate being running.
Speaker 3: I mean I hate being famous and running probably like the two only songs on there where it's like talking about some ship the best it's just nonsense like I am, you know, like I was saying over there, nobody really give a fun watch your problems, you know.
Speaker 1: So when I just kind of just keep them entertainment, stupid shit, having.
Speaker 5: Fun, having fun, that's right, all right, you guys them we're constantly towing.
Speaker 2: We're all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I have.
Speaker 2: To think about certain things. Okay, at least I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: You mean, at least you're doing it. I fucking did it right. It was actually right.
Speaker 3: Baby mad Me attached to an album, Yes, baby mad at Me is. It's dropping with Recess, and I'm excited about Recess.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's got a lot of good ship on there, a lot of good ship that I'm excited for people to listen to because I just suck at talking to people because like, well, I suck at addressing ship because like I'm so very straightforward in the so in my music I get.
Speaker 1: To kind of do it and like don't have to really do it. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah. I mean it's a it's a therapy. That's what we do on the radio.
Speaker 1: Right Listen, when you're listening, you're gonna be like, oh, this dude's a fucking asshole. I'd rather have a.
Speaker 2: Tough conversation on the air than in person.
Speaker 4: I think, right there you go, There you go and start off over here on the legs, or you're gonna tell.
Speaker 2: What we've life best.
Speaker 1: I love it. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, this is life radio. This is life jack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, jack Jack, you know Jackie trying us all together for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jackie was man, it was her idea.
Speaker 1: Man, give credit with credits due.
Speaker 2: Dad, you next.
Speaker 1: If we had time, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right. Oh yeah, we're supposed to already be at the next one at one. So but I love you guys, Yeah, we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: We love you back man, there we go cool, got it? Amazing love, I'm gonna see these tattoos.
Speaker 3: Hey Jack, your rich for the Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast. To make sure to subscribe, and hey auto download so you don't miss an episode.