Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: I'm cold Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 1: Tell stories, and laugh and laughs about being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 3: He love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do. We also discussed the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and.
Speaker 1: On the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in and here we go. Hey hill, Hi, yes, oh don't please? Well, sit down? Everyone want to start one? Go back to your seats.
Speaker 3: Please, thank you, sit down, thank you? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Adam Ramsey, Cold Conne. Welcome to Sorry for Asking the podcast. Yes, how's it going? Cool? It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel refreshed. I feel good. Yeah, how about you? I feel good?
Speaker 3: I actually have.
Speaker 2: I have had a very weird day, so I'm very happy to be here. I actually feel like being here is a very grounding experience for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I spent the Okay, so I spent the last ten days. You know, I'm a big catsit a lot. I have all these cats that are in my family, like I'm in my family.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you should cat sit boris sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Would love to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love cat sitting. I'm eventually going to get my own cat, of course. But uh but you know, you know, like I have Michael's cat that I used to watch and the cat that I lived with Chloe, who I love very much. But then this time, my sister and her wife and the kids, they went to Hawaii for ten days and they're like, will you watch the cats. I was like, you know what, I have my own place now. If you guys want me to watch them, they have to come to my place. And they were like, oh sure, okay, Well two cats is a totally different animal. I have learned this past ten days because the girl cat and I like super bonded, and the more we bonded, the more the boy cat was like fuck you both like just completely recoiled, would come out to eat and peet, and then otherwise would like hide under the bed.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, Oh dude. It was really weird.
Speaker 2: Like she she was like, I don't care about him, I just want to hang out with you. She was like by my side the whole time. Well, so today was like getting you know, the delicate operation of getting them out of the house. It worked, thankfully, But like now I feel like I have my life back kind of.
Speaker 1: It's been very interesting. Yeah, I cats are weird. I look at her. I've been wanting to get like a little brother for yeah, for Boris.
Speaker 3: Do you think he wants one?
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm that's what I struggle with. I'm like, is he just happy at being I and him him?
Speaker 3: And I feel like he probably.
Speaker 1: Isn't n I know, and I think he is. Then I think I'm like, maybe he would not like me snuggling with like some other little cat giving him more attention because he's.
Speaker 3: A It will change things for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I'm not sure I'm ready to give massages in my room with two cats running around. Because Boris is big and he gets on the table and it like creaks sometimes and I'm like, oh my god, Boris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I came over last week. Boris is huge. Boris is like the size of a beagle, maybe bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I mean he's twenty five pounds. But yeah, he's beautiful, all of it. When he's crawling around me in the evening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but other than that, other than that, I'm good. Things are good. It's spring. Life is moving fast. A lot has happened. We haven't really been able to have a catch up because we've had all these guests lately. I know, so many guests, so many guests. They were all great. I love that. So far all our guests have been performers. It's just been like we're just like going with it. We're like, no gay boy performers, don't.
Speaker 1: You know what. I haven't done that much studio lately, and I haven't met a lot of directors and stuff that I've been wanting.
Speaker 3: Huh, you know, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: Doing say Uncle, and I'm representing. Oh look at that size.
Speaker 3: They gave me a sweater. They sent me a sweater which.
Speaker 1: They sent me stuff all the time. It's cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't worked with them in a while though, so you've with them as this way. It's three three days, one in each Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and it's severance.
Speaker 3: Seemed all three seats.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I guess. I don't know. I haven't gotten the script, but I don't know how they're going to make it. Stepdad steps It's like any I'm an Inny, you're an Inny. I mean, I'm what's his name?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're a Mark.
Speaker 1: I'm not Marcs. I'm the one that retires.
Speaker 3: You're the old one.
Speaker 1: I'm the old one. I forget what his name is. I should know this.
Speaker 2: Do you get to talk like you're from mid century? Maybe John Turturo's mid century? What do you call that? Mid century? Atlantic?
Speaker 1: Atlantic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mid Atlantic something like that. Yeah, I love that damn severance.
Speaker 1: Which is like one's. It's such a good show. Yeah, and it'll just be fun. I hope they make the set like look a lot like it. You know, wow, say Uncle upping their budget game?
Speaker 3: Cool? That sounds fun. Do you know who you're seeing?
Speaker 1: Partners are Eddie Patrick? Oh, he's he's very cute. But I think I don't think I get to have sex with him. I think, well, I think because he's another step dad. I think the other two guys are twinks, like younger Harrison Todd, who I've worked with before, I say uncle, and the fourth one I don't I think has changed.
Speaker 2: I don't know, okay, I mean you never know. When I worked with Titan Men all those years ago, a lot of times when there was like stepdad steps on stuff it would be like, you know, the step dads would play with each other, the step sons would play with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you do a switch rooo and true. But the last time that I shot it was with Jake Nicola and I'm so bad.
Speaker 3: I always forget the names of the twinks.
Speaker 1: But they're interchangeable to me. But funny, but I never got to fuck with Joe, I mean Jake, yeah in that scene.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he and I actually did one of those two. We did a movie called Uncle Bobby where I played Uncle Bobby. He was like my step brother and I had a step son and we all had step sex with each other. And I know, ste if you're gonna do if you're gonna do you know the I word, you gotta do it above board.
Speaker 3: Yep, no blood relation relation please.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: That's fun. Well, how has your content creation been lately?
Speaker 1: It's good. So I wanted to do kind of a segment about our last three to five sexual experiences. They're sexual encounters.
Speaker 2: On or off camera on either on camera on camera yes, oh okay, So.
Speaker 1: I thought we could either trade off sure, like do you have three for on camera one?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: No, oh no. They could be off camera. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Do I want to talk about it on camera? Oh? Well yes, yes, I want to talk about it, yes camera.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, we're definitely talking about it on camera. I thought I was asking if you meant like on camera sex.
Speaker 1: Or no anything? Sure, any mix of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is one of my favorite conversations. Absolutely, just intel. I'll start with I guess my most recent.
Speaker 1: So I gave a massage last night, okay, and it was kind of like it wasn't through the rent massaur app, it was through Grinder and so I was just kind of flirting with this guy anyway anywhere. Then we talked about we're talking about a massage. He brings it up and he's like, yeah, I could do that, and he's like, but I really want to breed you. And I've seen pictures and stuff and I'm like, okay, I'm into it. So I'm like, so, I'm like, you come over with two point fifty, I'll give you a massage and you can read me at the end.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So eating it all out for the public. Ever, it got a little dicey because he didn't want to give me his phone number because his boyfriend would kill him if he gave out his number, and already I'm like, whoa, okay, we got a little secret slut situation. I don't know how much I like that. And anyway, he didn't have WhatsApp and whatever. He said he had Telegram and I'm like, well, my telegram was hacked and banned, so I can't talk to you on telegram either. That happened a while ago. Whatever, No big deal. Then he says to me, this is still in the grinder app. I know you do porn, so no filming or video. And I'm like, you know what, I'm offended that you would even think that. I'm like, look, porn people don't just want to make porn without consent with random fucking people. Yeah, that is a crime, like your cult. You're saying that you are assuming that I'm a criminal. By even suggesting that I would have a hidden camera while I massage you. I'm like, that's just so fucking stupid and gross. And I'm like I'm like, yeah, so it is offensive. And he was like, oh, well, I didn't mean to if any of that. He's just I know some people have I'm like, not anybody I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I like that story, like, that's not wrong, that's not real, that's like an urban legend or something that's like that's like straight from the nineties, like hidden camera shit.
Speaker 1: And it was like what, Yeah, people that don't do porn would do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: You know. So anyway, he comes over. He's very cute. He's a nice, little cute Armenian boy in his twenties. Okay, and we actually went straight into the sex.
Speaker 3: And was he there to massage you or you to massage him?
Speaker 1: No, I gave him a massage. We had sex for like twenty minutes, and guess who did not breathe me really well, I mean he it was a flip. So I thought I was getting just a top, you know, like easy whatever. But all of a sudden he sat on my deck and there we have it.
Speaker 3: Well you do have a lovely piece.
Speaker 1: Oh well it was nice. Yeah, so it was very lovely. He was very he was very sweet. Lots of like kisses, love those, lots of really it was. It was actually very sensual, just like my massage.
Speaker 3: Yes, but then I give him a.
Speaker 1: Shortened version of the massage. Wow, it didn't have them.
Speaker 3: I still got paid.
Speaker 1: I had to do it like right after coming.
Speaker 3: Still got paid and everything.
Speaker 1: Still got paid.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah, wow Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was your last sexual encounter, Adam?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I mean I have many to choose from. I've had a very I've had a successful spring. I can say actually.
Speaker 1: Spring has sprung, spring spring in.
Speaker 2: I will go ahead and just like, you know, just for a second, I'm going to mention something. I hope it doesn't sound douchey whatever, but I'm in really good shape right now. I'm on a program. I'm doing the same program with this coach, Coach Alex shout out, built by forty fives, Thank you for your service. But he's who kind of got me in shape. Three years ago when I was exiting, my dad bought Era right, and you know, it was just so amazing to see how quickly my body could respond to proper diet and then like a fully consistent and very updated and curated exercise program. You know, I feel like I just kind of plateaued in the last few months. And you know, I'm dating someone who looks the way he does, and I just you know, he's my arm candy, and I'm you know, ten years older than him. And I was just like, you know, let's just see what we can do if we just kind of shape things up a little bit. And like, damn dude, it just happened so quickly. And when I get shredded like this, I noticed that the sexual dynamics get very pronounced, if that makes sense, Like what like the guys who want me to top them really want me to top them, and the guys who want me to bottom for them are just like ravenous for it.
Speaker 1: So you don't get a lot of flipping.
Speaker 3: No, I do sometimes, but more often than not.
Speaker 2: Then more often than not, it's it's specifically clear that like somebody is is.
Speaker 1: More one or the other.
Speaker 2: Uh No, Actually it's pretty down the middle. Surprisingly, when I did it three years ago, I called it bottom body because I feel like when you're like super shredded and your abs are showing you're it's bottom body. Like guys guys like to fuck boys that you can put their hands around their waist like like real tight like yeah, but they.
Speaker 1: Also like thick, I mean, like thick ass.
Speaker 2: Some do, I would say for me for the way I present physically when I'm in my thicker era, they're like daddy please fuck me.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how it felt for me.
Speaker 1: Has I mean, maybe the better you feel about your body, the more you want to well, maybe you need at your body to bottom.
Speaker 2: Well that's I mean, I would have said that except that, Like, I've had some really like successful top moments lately too. Like I'll give you one example. Somebody came over recently to pick some up that they had left at Hot Dog. This is somebody who is a well known you know, I mean, I hopefully I've some of that, but no, they actually they're they dance for us, they are a performer. They're pretty well known in the industry. They're on the younger side of things, but they are very much known for their like top Contentkay, they are known in the Twitter sphere as top. And he came over and we filmed together before and it was great, and he came over and pretty much just like through me what I love. I've said this before on this podcast that like tops tend to like me to top them. I don't know what game I spit, but I love it. I love when guys give.
Speaker 1: Your favorite top favorite Tops favorite Top. Maybe, I mean, I really love when guys are like I don't normally do this, but I would for.
Speaker 2: You, and he was giving me that, and like, you know, he's like twenty seven maybe, and so like our dynamic is very big bro, little bro, And just just the way he like presented himself to me, I turned into a fucking monster daddy top and it was so rewarding. I was very patient, you know, because he was giving me the whole like, oh I need a hold on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know. I don't do this very but I want to sit on it real quick.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I will, let's stop, let's stop.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you got.
Speaker 1: I was like, you got this, buddy, you got this. I got That's how the guy was last night. Oh I can tell you wanted it because I was like playing with his asshole a little bit.
Speaker 2: Was isn't that fun to hold that space I because he talked all this top game yeah for like when we were just chatting.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So so now I feel like we've broken that seal. I'm not going to name who this person is because hopefully there will be a video to come soon, but like, but it was really really hot. I just love especially now that I live alone and you've been living alone for years now, and like it just feels so good to like say good night to somebody who comes over and just close the door and be like alone.
Speaker 3: No not that, no, just.
Speaker 1: You're like alone, get their out of here.
Speaker 2: No, no, to be like, oh that was so awesome like that, Like I love ending a hookup feeling like God.
Speaker 1: That just felt so good that like.
Speaker 2: Fed my soul, like it wasn't just empty and transactional, and.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: But also, get the fuck out of my house.
Speaker 1: You can't revel in your post nut clarity and like gratitude if your fucking roommate's.
Speaker 2: Talking one or like you know, or you have to be quiet getting back to your Yes, yes, living alone is the ship. I am so happy to be back there and I love my place and it's been great.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that was.
Speaker 1: A recent one, throwing it back to you got another one? Yes, well this is actually another massage, another massage and a lot of plays. It's not doesn't happen every time. But if he catch me on a day where I'm like on one, maybe I just did my test shot the day before, Maybe I have the helps, Maybe I have collapsed in a minute. Maybe I haven't jerked off in a minute. This is a repeat. Guy. I was just about I was just about to go to the gym, like thinking about how horny. I was like, man, I hope I get some after the gym. I hope like something works out. And then this guy hits me up once once a massage. I'm like, fuck, I'm gonna skip the gym today to give this guy a massage because I'm not gonna want to after. So he comes over because he wanted it right away. He comes over and I give him a massage. He fuxed me on the table. I can tell he's about to come, but he holds back because he wants it to last longer. Big mistake. Okay, big mistake. Guys. If you're gonna blow, just let it blow, all right, Because somewha happened as we took it to the bed, and because he lost it. Damn.
Speaker 3: I hate when that happens.
Speaker 1: I know. I just had to come with his half hard dick in my mouth. You poor thing, I know, but you know, all soft and squishy, good for me. Okay, all right, back at you, back at me? Okay, cool, all right. Continuing on this trend this spring, trend my Axis week. I mentioned in the last episode with Daniel Gainsbrook at the beginning that Access party for our Spring Equinox was a complete success. It was so much fun. I felt very much in my power. You know that the week wasn't without its it's issues, of course, but one of the things that happened at the end, and you know, like when I do Access, I'm in like a fever dream state for part of it, because you know, I also have gym class two days before, and then I wrap up this party that goes all night, go home and rest for a few hours, and then go to Hot Dog. And now I was wondering how you do that?
Speaker 2: I you know it, I've realized these last two times it helps to like not do certain substances that take a lot of shit, you know, from your brain. And you know, but like by the time I had reached Hot Dog, you know, I decided to indulge. I drank a little bit, I had some fun, ended up at acbar. The dance floor was open, and I met somebody on the dance floor. I think at that point I was so undernourished and underhydrated, and like my energy was like leaving my body, but I like it felt a little bit like that. I felt. It was just very like I just had this dance floor moment and the way I was connecting with this person just felt so natural.
Speaker 1: Well that's when you're yeah, that's when you connect with somebody on a dance floor.
Speaker 3: You kind of have when you're like, but there was flows.
Speaker 2: It was like there was like a flow state to it. It was just like I just felt like the way we were connecting this and he was like six foot six, like we were not we were not physically a match in that way, but the way we were engaging felt familiar. And at some point I found myself just being like, oh shit, I've got to get home, and he's like are you okay? And I know this is like a cautionary tale to so many people, like never trust a stranger, but there was something about him. I was just like, I felt, this guy feels familiar to me. The way he was offering to help sounded like a way that I would offer to help.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So basically I was like, yeah, like I mean, would you drive me home? No, he actually drove my car to my place and I invited him in and we proceeded to have the kind of and let me also say to people at home, I know this is shocking. I do not go home with strangers very often. It is rare that this happensers. No, most of my hookups are with people I know already. Like that is how I like. I feel like I have like a you know, stable of like people I can trust, who I like to have over who who? That is like how we connect, We catch up, we have sex, we have pillow talk, we say how things, how are things going? You know, nice to see you have a good day. But like the way we had sex, it felt like, you know, as my eyes were closed, I felt like I was having sex with myself. Does that make sense? The way he kissed felt like the way I kissed. The way he worshiped my body with his hands is exactly what I do with my boyfriend. Like I he was treating me with his hands and his body the way I treat my boyfriend with my hands in my body. You found your It was like a sexual topple.
Speaker 1: Thing six six sexual twin.
Speaker 2: It felt that way a little bit six six six sexual twins. So it was something like that where like and I remember, like you know, as we were like, you know, disengaging because like at some point, you know, I was just like, listen, I gotta go to bed.
Speaker 3: I am so wiped out.
Speaker 2: You've been a wonderful gift from the universe at the end of this crazy ass weekend. But like, can you call an uber? Thank you so much for helping, But like, also, did you.
Speaker 1: Feel what I was feeling?
Speaker 2: Like this felt really amazing, right, And he was like I sure did. Thank you so much. I will get out of your hair. And uh yeah, so that was that was a story. I haven't done it with him since I heard from him. No, I've seen him, like he's come to Hot Dog and like we've chilled and you know, but you know, he was angling to go home with me again and I was like, not.
Speaker 3: Tonight, thanks, but maybe soon.
Speaker 1: Wait so you left Hot Dog?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was so usually what happens at Hot Dog is I up, I do my ra and then there's like an unofficial, unspoken like anybody who doesn't want to go home walks to Acbar, which is right around the corner, and like Acbar has I mean, it's become this kind of symbiotic relationship where acbar now sort of they know that, like around midnight, we're gonna get a rush.
Speaker 1: Now. I went there, Yeah, you're there with my friend Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was one, all right, throwing it back to Coldconnor.
Speaker 1: You got another one. I've got more. Let's let's keep going right. So I had a three way. This was filmed with River North and Benny Fox. Benny Fox is a little Australian twink, just like a little baby, like a little Australian twink.
Speaker 2: Hold ont he just did a finger. He just did a reference with his hands that looks like an acorn. What exactly did you mean.
Speaker 1: By I don't know. I was just doing like.
Speaker 3: Little baby Australian.
Speaker 1: It made no sense, but okay, that was cute though, all right, face work, okay, explained North is so high.
Speaker 3: I still have not filmed with him.
Speaker 1: He asked me to join in on something they already had planned, like the day before we actually filmed it, because it was supposed to be the day before. When he asked me, I was like, of course, I'll do anything with you. So and I have filmed with both of them before. You're both lovely. So the day before he's like, I think I have to we have to push it to next week or next or tomorrow because neither of us got a cameraman. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about. I'm like, you didn't you never got a cameraman, but you added me to it to jump in on it. So I end up taking the reins and like booking someone to film it the next day. I'm like, I thought I was just jumping in on this. I didn't know I was planning it. But if you need a collab planned, I'm your guy.
Speaker 3: You type a motherfucker like stepping into handle in.
Speaker 1: For the children, for the boys, shall know it's done, so how to go? It was lovely, it was so hot.
Speaker 3: What was the dynamic? Who did you guys?
Speaker 1: Just summary? We tossed him around, you know, there was Actually we had to stop a little break, give Benny a break, and then like River and I were messing around and just ask for a little bit. Then he joined back in and we just railed him for filth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and what says porn star more than a big load. Right cool right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to.
Speaker 2: Give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 1: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience. Even better, It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day. So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today?
Speaker 2: Is it Popstar Labs dot Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty Popstar, Big loads, better taste.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Keeping in that theme, I love that you and I had this moment a couple of weeks ago where we ended up filming with the same person the same day. Yes, we had JP Matthews and Maddie Max, who are husbands. They were visiting from New York, and I feel like I just kind of was texting with Cole just to be like, what are you up to today? And he was like, Oh, I'm about to film I'm filming with JP Matthews, and I was like, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm filming with him in a few hours. Also, he's staying with me.
Speaker 1: Like, enjoy my slappy seconds.
Speaker 3: I sure did.
Speaker 1: And I'm not slappy because he did. He just top you. Yes, yeah, he just stopped me and I texted you right after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what did you say?
Speaker 1: Cold? I have found my new favorite cock.
Speaker 2: Why don't you describe it to the audience? It described JP Matthews's cock, and why it's your favorite.
Speaker 1: It's uncut, it's dorothy. It's uncut, but like not too uncut, you know, like it's.
Speaker 3: Not an anteater.
Speaker 1: It's a hell yeah, it just is pretty. He still sends me pictures of it just here and there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm sure it meant a lot to him that a megastar like you was so excited. Yes, I mean because as soon as you texted me that, I told him. I was just like, so Cole said, you're his favorite cock right now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, they were lovely, they were lovely guests.
Speaker 1: I never got to meet his husband.
Speaker 2: You didn't, Oh, okay, So so it's funny like I met JP years ago at the cock in New York, like literally just like because we were both yes, right, he is a cock.
Speaker 3: He was visiting New.
Speaker 2: York from London, which is where he's from, and Hew the bartender, who I knew who I was visiting, and we just like struck up a conversation and immediately became we were like, okay, you're you're my people, became Instagram friends and have just like always been in touch. So I've watched him kind of go from being this sort of like artsy dancer, you know, with this beautiful, like kind of natural body, with these big calves, this huge arch in his feet, tattoos, and like he would always post pictures of himself in a jockstrap and I'd be like, Okay, whatever's happening in there's looks really nice one day. So then he started getting into content creation, and then his husband did too, And his husband is like, I don't remember his background, but it's definitely Middle Eastern.
Speaker 3: He's more of a bottom, but his dick is even bigger.
Speaker 1: Well than JP's.
Speaker 2: So the day after we filmed, Maddie and I filmed and JP was actually behind the camera. JP is very much like me. We are both perverts. We love watching our boyfriends get it on with other people. I'm so excited to release the scene because there's a we flipped and there's a part in it that he's riding me and his dick. The sound it's making on my chest as he's jumping bouncing on me is so loud, this loud thumbing. I mean, I so like, I literally burst out laughing. It's on camera. I just burst out laughing because I'm like, I cannot.
Speaker 3: Believe this is so heavy.
Speaker 2: It's just this like nine and a half fat kind of a downwards curve. Oh so like if you're riding it like this, it's just like slap slapped. It was hefty, very funny, very sexy.
Speaker 3: They were lovely.
Speaker 1: I just remember, like JP, I was pleasantly surprised that he has this nice juicy ass too. Yeah. I love a nice juicy ass on the top two right, because it's something to hold on to. You know.
Speaker 2: In general, they're so good. I don't care if you can do anything with it. I love butts and dix. I'm so happy about that.
Speaker 1: I know that's what this podcast is about, really.
Speaker 2: Butts and dicks and loving them, loving them well, and doing it on camera.
Speaker 1: All right back to you give me another one? Okay, one more, one more? I really I had a great This collab took the cake quite literally. Kyle Steele, Michael Boston and me three way DP Three way?
Speaker 3: Who got dpe'ed Kyle? Kyle Steele.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I know, Kyle, but that was not what I was expecting you to say. I thought it was gonna be either you or Michael.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I floated the idea that like maybe all of us because I said, does anybody to getting DP today before we started, and Michael was like, I'm ready to and I was like, okay, I'm like and Kyle was like, I could also try, and I was like, okay, well I could try. I'm like, are we all going to get DP today? Like I don't that could be a lot, like a lot of word sounds like a lot, but I mean it was just like one of those three ways where like everybody was in sync and we all knew like where to go without like usually I would have to be like, okay, get this way, like move this way, like you know a little bit, yeah, a little nudge in the right direction. But this was just like everybody was right right where they were supposed to be. It's like thirty minutes, yeah, okay, and thirty number. I have it already. It's not getting released yet, but if you guys want to just sign up, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can buy it. Yeah, you can buy it from before purchase. Sounds like it was a good one.
Speaker 1: It's a real good one.
Speaker 3: Cool. Yeah, I haven't watched your content in a minute.
Speaker 1: We should subscribe, we could, we could just trade subscribtions. That is true.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, I will be posting some of these very soon to post. You don't want to ask me that right now. It's not good. I've been slacking.
Speaker 3: I'm busy.
Speaker 1: I do out there things. But like, yeah, no, I but that's why you build up content.
Speaker 2: I would say I'm at like twice a month lately, sometimes once, sometimes twice.
Speaker 3: You know what it is.
Speaker 2: I try and make it like an event when I post. It's like Adam Ramsay has something to share, and that's what you know. Mine is cheaper than others, Like I kind of like keep the price a little low. I don't do any pay per view or anything, so that's why I kind of try and make it worth it. Yeah, like you know, for half the price of a drink, you can see every video I've ever posted on my blue page.
Speaker 1: I know, I think people have just been burned so many times by like people that don't actually have full videos.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, is like, because I mean I certainly have. I see these guys who are like very good at doing the kind of like the tees, you know, they post like teases on their Twitter pages and then they're only fans. They'll be like, oh, it's only five bucks or it's only six bucks. But then you get there and it's just like the same tees, but just a few seconds longer.
Speaker 1: Here's a little fucking hint. Guy. If it's over ten dollars, you're gonna have stuff on the wall to see. If it's three dollars, and always a sale where like you sign up for five bucks, they're going to only not mine.
Speaker 2: Mine's eight dollars right now and it has been for a few years, and like mine are all full length videos. Just saying you guys, Adam Ramsey dot com, it's it's right there.
Speaker 1: Go to my if you want to see my catalog.
Speaker 2: Since the year twenty seventeen, there are a lot of good videos on there and you'll have.
Speaker 1: Access to him forever if you just pay me eight dollars a month. It's not that much, guys, It's really not that much. It's like a it's like a Venti Americano from the Starbots.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so I have a couple more things before we kind of like I have another place to take it because I did have. I also was gonna tell the story of like, you know, another success Access Week where I had somebody who I'm not gonna name him because that's tacky, but he's a I'm just gonna say he's like sort of a globally.
Speaker 3: Known talent in our community. And he came to Access.
Speaker 1: And I was very I was just very like, oh, I think I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you do. I'd be surprised if you did. But like he came and I was.
Speaker 2: Just like, no, I'm not saying, I'm not saying, but he he like he was just like, you know, I'm in town for a few more days. I would love to hang out. And I was like, you would, cool, okay, sure, And he fucking came over and we did like the whole chit chat one night, and he like fucked the shit out of me, and it was so amazing and it was just like very validating.
Speaker 3: It felt very good.
Speaker 2: Aside from that, I also wanted to ask you this. You know, I was telling you about like these pronounced dynamics. Right, I have two lately that I've been kind of like dabbling with here and there, and it only happens once in a while. But one is a dad son thing. He's kind of a side, but like he very much comes over basically to like suck my and like tell me what a good dad I am. And then he'll like sit on top of me and like blow a huge load on my chest. That's pretty much all we do.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is the person somebody else.
Speaker 2: These are different dynamics that I'm like kind of I've established these are regular wait for the moms.
Speaker 1: What is a side?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm always aside is like a new thing. I feel like it's very gen z. But like other people obviously now that they know not none that there's a name for it, it's more recognizable. But essentially it means doing anything sexual or intimate with somebody that does not involve penetration. Okay, So it's like jacking off it's hands, hand stuff, oral stuff. But like this one is somebody who like.
Speaker 1: No aal penetration.
Speaker 2: He basically know any penetration, but like he's like he calls me dad, He's like, I'm your good boy basically. And then the other one, are you into the suck boy phenomenon? So that's another one. So these are submissive dudes who basically all they want to do is please you with their mouth.
Speaker 1: That would not be for me.
Speaker 2: I see, I wasn't sure that it was for me, but I guess it is. I don't even like pay attention.
Speaker 1: To him, be taken care of, Like I'm not good at just like not doing anything and letting someone do stuff to me.
Speaker 2: So this is where I understand what you're saying. But this is where the headspace of it, I think has a lot to do with your enjoyment. It's not necessarily the physical act of the sex you're having. There's a headspace involved. There's something about this one dude coming over and being like, am I a good boy?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 3: Can I blow load on your chest?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And then like he'll blowload and I'll tell him how proud of him I am.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I think this is what's so fascinating about sex, especially in our queer community, is that headspace has a lot to do with how you engage and if it's not performed, I mean, there's like an element of performance to it, but sometimes it feels just very like you just kind of like drop into this headspace. So with the suckboy one, which I've I've heard of the suck boy thing, and I'm always like, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: But like this one boy who I've hooked up with before, but like there's been a couple of times where like it'll be late at night and he'll be like, I'm passing through the neighborhood, Like do you need.
Speaker 1: Me right outside your head? God?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, I've given up at this point giving too many people the codes to my gate.
Speaker 3: No, just kidding, nobody look into that please, But.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he's come over a couple times now and like he'll literally just get on his knees and I'll just kind of like look at my phone. I'll like, you know, hit the vape, maybe even watch TV. I don't know if I've done that yet, but he's offered. He's like you can just watch TV. You don't even pay attention. So it sounds like that's not for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you have anything like that.
Speaker 2: Like anything where like it's very dynamic specific that you have with.
Speaker 1: People, oh like for repeat people that I do all.
Speaker 2: The sure, Yeah, or even a story of one where you were like I did this one thing with somebody and it was very different from what I normally.
Speaker 1: Do, you know what, Like I'm not really a foot person, okay, per se, but I do appreciate a nice bigfoot. Yeah, it has to be big for me to for it to do anything to I'm like a foot size queen.
Speaker 2: I totally get that. I totally get that. I like a nice, big masculine foot.
Speaker 1: Nice bigfoot with like not where not where, like the toes go in different directions and like fucking not like crazy wrinkly on the bottom or something. I don't know. I've seen a lot of feot because of massage, and I've thought about this because sometimes I did find myself like like licking a like rubbing my beard on one like on a client's feed, like a couple of different ones, but the the commonality was nice big feet. Nice, And then I could tell they liked it too. They're like moaning and hello, cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I would encourage you to lean into that a little bit, maybe explore. I think some of these things you just kind of have to like allow yourself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Totally. For me with the suck boy thing, I think I'm just too like I can't relax if somebody is like, I'm like, what if I want to get up, like get up for a second. I gotta do it, I know, but I'm like, they'll wait for you. I'm also like, I also don't want to be rude, Like yeah, I'm like they're really going to town on that. Yeah, like they're really enjoying that in their mouth.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get up. I don't want to. I don't want to yuck.
Speaker 2: They're yum, sure, you're just waiting for them to leave your apartment. Finally, I'm like, I gotta come as fast when I come.
Speaker 1: So you can get the fuck out of here and I can watch severance. Like literally, I just have a lot. I just feel like there's a lot in my brain. Yeah, a lot on my mind, and I just can't like shut it off enough for someone to just like worship. Sure a weener, okay, and I would rather suck a dick than have mine sucked.
Speaker 2: I know this about you. I think we all know that that's a that's your thing. So maybe you can try being a suck boy. Can you drop into that headspace? You be the suck for sure?
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I don't like what are you doing? Said?
Speaker 2: Yes, check your schedule type A Well, before we wrap up, I do want to say something else, like, I have kind of noticed something else about Spring, something about April in particular. I don't know if it's Aries season. Aries is the ram the other areas is the god of war? That's not all fun in games. I know I've been talking about all this fun. We had a kiss and Tael session, which has been really great. But I've also noticed that a common theme for me this month has been conflict and conflict resolution. I've had a few stories lately where like so one of the things that like the thorn in the otherwise rose that was the axis weekend for me was I had one of the biggest falling outs just one of my closest friends ever, and I do not like being in the doghouse, and I'm learning a lot about like how I resolve conflict and how sometimes my ego comes into play, and how sometimes there's pride involved. Have you been noticing anything like this? Have you had any I mean, I guess I can say this. You and I spoke recently about a conflict that you have not resolved and that you wondered if I had maybe made some decisions about.
Speaker 1: It or yeah, well it felt yeah, I think it felt like for me it was like I just didn't know if like my conflict was spilling over on cue and then my conflict with you was spilling over into someone else. Really, yeah, because I just was like something they did that, I was on the phone with them, and I'm like, oh, actually you did this too.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, was it the same thing?
Speaker 1: It was kind of the same thing. It was like inviting someone to a party that I and not inviting me to it.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Well I had to. I just I know, it was like an oversight, but I did not get an invitation until I asked for one.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean it also wasn't my party, by the way, But like you were like, I think maybe that was my oversight because you are closer to me than you know, the person who was doing the invitations.
Speaker 1: I hope this isn't too abstract for me.
Speaker 3: I mean it probably is.
Speaker 2: But like I guess the point is like, how do you handle conflict? Is this something you yeah, yeah, no, I've been emined.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been examining it because a lot of times I've found that I don't deal with it until it gets to a point where I don't want to deal with it and I've just written it off and I'm like I separate myself from it. And that's why we talked, like I didn't want that to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the conflict that we are kind of like dancing around a little bit, do you think that is something that you could resolve or do you need somebody else to make that move?
Speaker 1: I don't need anything from that person. That person's had long enough, it's been years. Is this someone you considered a friend that I did? Yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah yeah. So I just was like what they did was so like stupid and traggy and mean. Yeah that I just was like, I don't know how you come back from that, But it definitely isn't by pretending nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well, there have been moments for me, especially like you know, I've had a few things that I've had to sort of deal with, but this one in particular, This is one of my best friends, like one of my closest friends for many years, where I guess they found out that I had done something that sort of betrayed their confidence, and I myself wanting to explain a little bit, like, yes, what I did was absolutely wrong, but I wanted to explain it. I wanted to give a little bit of backstory and like just to show a little bit of the gray area. And this person was pretty much like, the gray area is irrelevant. What you did was a mistake. All you really need to do is apologize. And I really struggled with that. Yeah, I really kind of was like, well, why can't it be both? And you know, I've spoken to some other people and and like, you know, there's a moment where I think, if I'm not careful with how I'm delivering this message, I come off as like self righteous and I don't want that to be the case. So learning really really big lessons there, and I know we have to kind of wrap up soon, But I just wanted to just to show that like what this what spring often brings up for me is like it's a lot of horniness and a little bit of hardship and heartache.
Speaker 1: And like conflict with close people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens year. I've had so many breakups in April in the past. Like April tends to be a month of like the flowers are starting to come into bloom, but also like you're like kind of like the sun is shine and you know, sort of shining on like the stuff that he was like hidden in the dark for a long time.
Speaker 1: It's like like, La, it was beautiful last week and now it's overcast, yes, cold, and you're like, is it gonna rain? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right? Or is this like earthquake weather?
Speaker 1: I guess it was an earthquake yesterday or something. Yeah, I didn't feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's weird. April is weird in Los Angeles. Weird ass April as April, you know her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a guest coming up next time. We're gonna go back to guests. Do you want to tell them who it is? We give them a preview.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk to the very sexy the very horny.
Speaker 3: I'm so curious about this person.
Speaker 2: Heath Halo halo, Yeah, those legs, every thing he's He's very pretty to look at.
Speaker 3: And you've worked with.
Speaker 2: Him before, right, Yeah, I'm excited to get to know him a little bit and lure him over to Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, he might have some bad he might have some bad news for you for next week.
Speaker 2: Oh is he quitting? Oh shit, Okay, we've got stories. Just have to do it off camera then hello.
Speaker 1: Hello? All right? Cool?
Speaker 3: That was so much fun. Kiss and tell sessions and tell.
Speaker 1: Wow. I think we did it well without naming names.
Speaker 2: We're classy. We were not tacky girls. Yeah, okay, you can kiss and tell, just don't tell who? Yes, all right, all right, cool, Well, thank you so much for that. Cole, You're welcome, right, and thank you all so much for listening and watching. I'm Adam Ramsey, Cole Connor. It's been sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: Sorry this has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy name