Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just happy Tuesday. Just want to clear throat a little bit, little Froggy. Okay, we're back. Thank you for hanging out with us and waking up with us. Let's get to the first talk back of the day, shall it.
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: I didn't like the format, but you know.
Speaker 5: Let me start from the beginning about how about that?
Speaker 4: There we go your Happy Monday JV show and shout out to all my pisces. Yes, and the rest of the pisces out there, you know, spicy season. But anyways, Graham, how'd you like the All Star Game? I didn't like the format, but you know, put a small on my face when you know, the whole bay got together. Felt good. But anyways, Happy Monday, cold match.
Speaker 6: Manday oh man, Yes, it is the start of piscey season.
Speaker 7: You guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get ready for all the crime. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: And you know you pisces are very emotional emotional.
Speaker 8: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them.
Speaker 7: Answers question about the new NBA All Star format.
Speaker 8: I didn't really watch.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch either.
Speaker 7: I don't know, we had some people over on Sunday night and I watched, like you know, was on the background. I watched a little bit here and there. If I didn't watch that, I wasn't glued to it. It seemed overall like a very feel good moment for the entire Bay Area and it was a big success. Performances amazing, Everything else seemed good.
Speaker 1: It seemed like a really super fun weekend.
Speaker 8: Just not the game.
Speaker 2: The game, yeah, and then leading up to All Star Weekend, the game format it was really confusing. You tried to explain it to us. Gram still don't understand it. So it's not something that I really felt inclined to watch.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 8: But how was Valentine's Day you guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that. What did you guys get?
Speaker 7: Because we talked a lot leading up to Valentine's Day about what are the appropriate gifts, what are the worst gifts? And so lay it on me. I want to hear what hear what your guys got for you?
Speaker 1: We got?
Speaker 8: I got flowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know the wine and dining dinner date that I told you guys about it.
Speaker 6: I got We did the dinner flowers and then we both ended up getting each other's shoes, so I got him some dress shoes and then he got me some ugs.
Speaker 8: So I was like, yes, like a queens.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this was it was a successful Valentine's Day. Yeah, I got my wife, uh some flowers, and I forgot the card, you know, classic guy, And she did get me a card. So then I felt bad that I had gotten her a card, but at that point it was too late.
Speaker 8: Did she care?
Speaker 5: Did it really bother her that there was no card?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I mean, she would never say that to me, but I bothered me because normally I do get her a card.
Speaker 1: And Friday was a little hectic and I was running around and.
Speaker 7: I just flat if forgot let's be honest, it didn't happen, and she got me Are you ready for this, you guys? Yes, she got me a trash can and a knight for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: Yep, like like what kind of.
Speaker 1: Those are the gifts?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I came home and it was like on the counter, you know, with like a little red bow and the card and then I got a trash can a knife.
Speaker 5: You guys are perfect for.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Look to her credit.
Speaker 7: Did you want that and maybe a piece of you know, my incredible gift giving has rubbed off on her where she sat and listened like these are the two. These are things that Graham has said that he needs or wants, and she delivered I've been asking for. I said, we have like a little kind of bar area in the new house, and I was like, you know what I need. I need like a trash can under this little sink that's right here, so I can, you know, making drinks and whatever. I'm cutting some stuff up where I could throw stuff away, And so she got me a little trash can for there. And then I also said, hey, you know when I'm at the bar here, I need a knife, you know, for cutting up limes and whatever I'm making.
Speaker 5: Actually smart, she.
Speaker 2: Got you a trash can a knife so you can make drinks for Valentine's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Also, trash cans are expensive, so she must.
Speaker 5: All how do you know that?
Speaker 6: Because when I moved into my place, I was like, let me get a key trash can.
Speaker 8: Never mind, let me get a dollar tree one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: This was not an expensive a very small little waste baskets type thing that fits in the under this cabinet, so a little a little trash can and a small knife.
Speaker 1: That was my day gifts.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Night rolls around. You had another couple over, did you guys like entangle with each other?
Speaker 1: We thrumpled it up so hard. They brought their kids over. Got the kids were involved to they got involved.
Speaker 7: It was a very mellow Valentine's They yeah, some from our close friends came over. We cooked dinner, had a few drinky drinks or relatively early night.
Speaker 1: They have young kids, you know. It was kind of like a like.
Speaker 5: A little family.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 7: It was a very it was a very gathering.
Speaker 5: That's what I tried.
Speaker 8: Oh God, that night was.
Speaker 1: Easy.
Speaker 8: Position Wait nothing valentine Nights.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you gotta you know, No, no, I wouldn't want to share.
Speaker 8: But I tried caviare for the first time. And why have you guys tried it? No?
Speaker 5: I haven't. You don't want to. I've had a few times, and you do you like it?
Speaker 10: Graham?
Speaker 7: I liked the vessel that it is usually served on better than I do the Actually it seems very unnecessary. But all the things I've ever had it on, the little piece of toast or whatever with the thing and all that stuff. That part's delicious? Why am I adding something on here that I don't need?
Speaker 8: True?
Speaker 6: I do like how fancy you feel when you're eating it? Because I was like, wait, who am I right now?
Speaker 8: Did you eat it?
Speaker 6: That's the thing, just like it just came in in a little spoon. So I would have preferred to try it on like what Graham was saying, on like a little piece of bread or something.
Speaker 7: Like almost like a sour cream and chive type spread, and then you put a little of that on there.
Speaker 1: That part's delicious.
Speaker 5: You hate it by itself?
Speaker 6: Yeah, by itself, which I think was a good first experience, at least for me.
Speaker 8: My boyfriend hated it. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I was expecting some sort of different taste. I know, it's like fish eggs, so it was obviously going to be extremely fishy.
Speaker 1: Little salty balls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the thing is okay ball you know, call me a psychopath, But I actually even liked like the little crunch like.
Speaker 8: Popping in your mouths.
Speaker 2: I like the textures. I was like, do you put that in your mouth? But not your man's?
Speaker 6: Hey, you don't even know what I really Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I was saying, be grateful, yeah, because I didn't get anything. You know, I didn't even know get stuff and day.
Speaker 10: I really thought it was just for the ladies.
Speaker 3: But I ain't tripping.
Speaker 4: I spoiled her shell this for me, so I spoil her on the day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, every Tuesday, I.
Speaker 2: Can hear the pain in your voice. I can hear the sadness.
Speaker 7: He didn't get anything for Valentine's Day and he spoiled her. He hopefully he got something. Nuh, I'm saying later.
Speaker 2: According to you and other men and even the sex spert we had in last week, that's all that men want.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, that's definitely all we wanted. I was just saying, and I am grateful for the gift all you want. I am grateful for the gift that my wife got me, and she got me a trash can and a knife. But like I like gifts that I'm actually gonna use. You know, it's just like it didn't It was very odd for a Valentine's Day. Yeah, a trash can, a knife, and you guys ritten me all the time for my gifts.
Speaker 1: So like, you know, whatever, I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 8: All right, it's time for the.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 8: Another plane incident. Did you guys hear about this one?
Speaker 1: This one was nute.
Speaker 2: It delta flight yesterday, flying from Minneapolis to Toronto and erupted into flames as it landed and it.
Speaker 5: Skidded and then it were smoke everywhere. You probably saw the pictures of the plane upside down.
Speaker 8: Once it settled.
Speaker 1: People said they were hanging like bats in there.
Speaker 2: There were seventy six passengers, miraculously none of them kills. Eighteen people did stuff for injuries and had to be sent to the hospital.
Speaker 7: Though scary, The Bay Area hosting the NBA All Star Weekend seemed by all accounts to be a pretty big success, but it remains to be seen if the league will embrace this new format moving forward. There were four teams instead of two, and the team drafted by Shack that had Steph Curry on it ultimately won at all with a final score of forty one to twenty five.
Speaker 1: Riveting stuff.
Speaker 7: Curry scored twelve points on four threes and was named the MVP. That was a cool moment, particularly for us, but I guess we'll wait and see what the All Star Game looks like next year.
Speaker 6: Alrighting a cold day today, but we'll we'll have multi cleayer skies with temperatures reaching the high fifties.
Speaker 8: And you guys know rain in the forecast for the next like seventies.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Supposed to rain tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Really not in my forecast.
Speaker 1: There's parlar a good, pretty solid chance. It was a solid chance of some rain tomorrow. I don't know.
Speaker 7: We'll see if it material at least no rain today, got Itatia's best es?
Speaker 1: Yeah, today, there's gonna be a six.
Speaker 7: Home is your sanctuary, but it is in desperate need of some attention. It's time to finally finish some home projects you started months ago. Beautify your spaces and prioritize family harmony.
Speaker 1: That family harmony, yeah, family harmony. But finish your projects so you started.
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, there's your forecast, not the weather one. We're still working on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for today, Graham, did you watch SNL fifty?
Speaker 7: You know, I ended up watching a decent amount of that, and wow, I didn't really know all the hype leaning up to it. But then I think my wife and I had a friend in town like we should put on the SNL thing, like, oh yeah, it's the fiftieth anniversary or whatever. We watched some of it. I thought there was some good stuff. I thought a lot of it. Did you guys watch any of it?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 5: Just some clips. I've been hearing a lot about it, the.
Speaker 7: Clips you see on social media and stuff. Of some of the funnier parts. Though those parts were good, I felt a lot of it was sort of well. They were called the business like inside Baseball, where a lot of the jokes and things are happening and experiences were shared. Mostly the people that have hosted SNL and or been cast members, they identified with it more than your viewer, if that makes sense. They understood some of the inside jokes and stuff like that, and just but some of it.
Speaker 1: There were some very funny moments.
Speaker 7: One of the things I did want to ask you about, Selena because and we even posted on our Instagram last week some pictures of Pete. That was last week, right, Pete Davidson with no tattoos in a new ad campaign for something, and he was like basically tattoo less and he was shirtless and he was like he had raised a lot of tattoos.
Speaker 1: That guy had a lot of tattoos. Well, in one sketch for this.
Speaker 7: SNL fifty, he takes his shirt off, he's shirtless and dudes covered in tattoos. So I'm just confused about which one is the real? What's the real Pete Davidson?
Speaker 5: Is it less than before?
Speaker 7: So after the whole stomach covered, whole stomach and chest covered, and we just saw pictures that we posted where there was not one tattoo on his home after.
Speaker 2: We talked about that campaign. I forgot the brand name that he's been working with. But yeah, he posted like some underwear pictures and he he looks good with no tattoos. But yeah, I guess after that came out, I saw he did an interview where he reveals that he's only fifty percent done with a tattoo removal and clearly has.
Speaker 7: It gotten still has a lot of ways to go to much of his stomach corps because there was tattoos every Wow.
Speaker 2: Well yes, if you go back and look at these campaign pictures, I mean clearly now we know that it was like airbrush and editing and everything done.
Speaker 5: In the post, but it did a good job.
Speaker 8: It looks really, it looks real.
Speaker 1: Were shocked.
Speaker 8: It was really odd.
Speaker 7: Removed like two hundred tattoos and they're completely gone.
Speaker 2: Now what's crazy is he's already talked about how long it's taken him this far. He's already been at it for like five years something like that, like an insane amount of years, and you're.
Speaker 5: Still only halfway done.
Speaker 8: So he just at that point like you're just.
Speaker 5: Stuck with them.
Speaker 7: Not if you saw the tattoos that were still on the stomach. You keep going, You keep going, bro, keep going.
Speaker 5: Did you happen to see any of Blake Lively in Ryan Reynolds on S and L fifty.
Speaker 7: I mean I saw the little the scene where are there any questions in the audience? And Ryan Reynolds stands up and like, oh, oh Reynolds And it's Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are on stage and Ryan, how are you doing?
Speaker 10: Ryan?
Speaker 1: He's like, fine, what have you?
Speaker 12: What have you?
Speaker 1: Why? What have you heard?
Speaker 7: And because it was funny because they kept they showed the audience a lot in between, you know, coming in and out of commercials and stuff. Because the audience there was just packed all a list, you know, every big game celebrity ever was in there. You see Kim Kardashian and you see you know, Jerry Seinfeld and just everybody just crammed into that one small studio, you know, and it's like, here's everybody, the who's who have everybody?
Speaker 1: And then you he Blake Lively.
Speaker 7: You know a couple of times to see Blake livel what's Plaked Lively doing there?
Speaker 1: Sure face at the super Bowl? But she'll sure her face at this right, Yeah, person might get roasted. So that was interesting, but that part was funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are more things that I want to talk about from S and L fifty.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that seven to fifty five because there is quite a bit to unpack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about sn L fifty. Pete Davidson was there. Grammy said he took his shirt off. Your lines were ablaze. But you also noticed the tattoos.
Speaker 7: Plenty of tattoos, and I thought, hey, didn't we learn that he removed all of them? And we had even posted these pictures last week where he was tattoo less on his chest.
Speaker 5: Oh rock button ever.
Speaker 1: Good Morning TV Show, Happy Tuesday. The sketch Pete Davidson was in is a pre recorded sketch.
Speaker 5: They do a lot of those, and.
Speaker 1: I saw that too and was like, oh my god, he has tattoos.
Speaker 6: I wonder if it was pre recorded before his final tattoo removal.
Speaker 4: But you know, I still think that he.
Speaker 1: Was airbrushed for that campaign.
Speaker 13: There's no way that man spent so much money on those tattoos and that he was not going to keep them.
Speaker 5: Okay, have a great take, right, Well, he says he's not going to keep them, he's removing them.
Speaker 7: When you saw what he's got on his chest, there's plenty of reasons to remove him a real hodgepodge. But I guess he waves it was a It was a pre recorded sketch, but there's no way they had him in. Let's just say he had all those removed. I don't think SNL is like, you know, we have our fiftieth thing coming up eight months from now, do you want to come in now and record your sketch because it takes a long time to remove the tattoos.
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing. At first.
Speaker 7: I was like, Wow, maybe they record this at a different time, But clearly it was probably it was probably recorded that week because the other the woman in the sketch was somebody that.
Speaker 1: Had been on SNL, like you know, thirty years ago or whatever. And I doubt she came in, you know, way way in advance too, to put this little sketch to life.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I do wonder how much he did spend, like all together a total of everything that he's got in because I'm sure he's going to a really you know, to a celebrity tatoo artist who was charging him.
Speaker 7: If you saws that I saw, maybe it's so long there that tippy top, but yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money in body art, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So Tuesdays are you're going to over to jazz to talk TV.
Speaker 8: Please tell me you're talking about Love is Blind? Yeah, okay, don't.
Speaker 5: Ruin it for me. I have not started yet.
Speaker 7: You haven't started even I've started. Yes, I watched the first episode already, so glad. All right, Well spoiler alert if you like Selne, you haven't started Love is Blind the new season.
Speaker 8: So of course Nick and Vanessa sha are back because they're never leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh they're so bad at.
Speaker 6: Least in the beginning episodes, you don't really see them much, you.
Speaker 1: Know, very minimal, thankfully.
Speaker 8: Yes, I feel like it's not till the reunion that they really like talk a lot.
Speaker 6: But apparently this season they have the largest cast, so they have a total of thirty two, just by a few more because compared to last season. Last season they had twenty nine, so it's not like a crazy difference.
Speaker 1: But and they'll never even and if your storyline's boring, you never even make it on a screen.
Speaker 5: Half the people we don't see anyways.
Speaker 1: You see him in the background, you like, who the hell is that?
Speaker 6: Which is a reason why the first couple of episodes, And Graham, you tell me if you felt the same way. But I really wanted to fast forward through a lot of the conversations that they were having.
Speaker 1: But they always key in on one or two people.
Speaker 7: And it's like, and I had a friend over and he's never seen it before, and we made him watch it, and he's like, so is this are they they like the main characters and this is their love story.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: They just kind of focus in on somebody for an episode or two, and then they'll jump in the next episodes they'll be following other people's dating, but they really go in on a couple of people and these first ones, and it's.
Speaker 1: A bit much.
Speaker 5: I don't really mind that if they do that.
Speaker 6: The thing is is, I feel like some of the conversations that they're having, I'm like, okay, get on with it, like you filled math class in fifth grade, Like great, that says a lot about your personality.
Speaker 5: I guess, I don't know, we get it.
Speaker 1: You're five eight. This one got a little shut up about house five eight that he's said.
Speaker 7: Everything about is about him being sure, Well, I guess if you know you want somebody taller, I'm not the person for you. That's all he says. It's like, dude, build yourself up a little bit more.
Speaker 5: All he talks about he's been, he has been her.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a few of us also talk about like their insecurities growing up, which, you know what, that is part of the experiment. So I don't mind hearing about that too much because part of it is, you know, the love is blind situation right now.
Speaker 5: I do notice that people in the pods, obviously.
Speaker 6: They're a little more accepting of certain topics that I think we would be in the real world because I don't know if this was in the first episode that you watched, Graham, but somebody admits to this my.
Speaker 1: Last serious relationship it ended because I cheated on her.
Speaker 13: Okay, it was just stupid, Like I completely regret it and I would never ever do it again.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great to hear.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna lie like when I go to like bachelor parties or something in like Vegas or just like out like I definitely have girls that come up to me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I go to that stuff now in the future, Like I'm just not gonna even entertain its.
Speaker 7: Guy that's kind of again. This is again, this is spoiler alert for the new Love Is Blind. Is this the guy that's like really cocky. Yes, he's like I just work in like plastic surgery, so it's everything is just botox and boobs and butt lifts and just.
Speaker 1: Everything to my standards for women.
Speaker 7: Is like yeah, it's just like super super high because you know, he's like very shallow. You know, He's like, but I'm trying to move away from being so shallow because I'm just like so shallow.
Speaker 5: Like I have to admit, did you say that's so sign stop it.
Speaker 6: He's like, I have to admit I haven't treated women the best in the in the past, but I'm trying to do better.
Speaker 8: It's like, maybe this is not the show to try to do better.
Speaker 2: And crazy is that he thinks that by saying that it's gonna work some kind of like reverse psychology and that you're going to draw women towards him.
Speaker 8: I think it's marking. It doesn't work on me. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: These like, these people are so accepting of what everybody else is saying in the experiment that I'm kind of like, is that your reaction that you would have in the real world, Because if somebody told me, hey, I just wanted to let you know I cheated on my last relationship and that's why it ended.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm not saying I would cut them off right away, but I would have a lot of questions. I wouldn't just flights up. Yeah, I wouldn't be like, oh, okay, well that's great to hear that. Now you want to change.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a much bigger red flag in here. They're like, okay, the next thing, and then they keep going, yeah, this I don't know how we're if you're gonna love this Castlena, they're all these Minnesota I don't know. My wife's last company was from Minnesota, so I heard her on zoom calls with people from Minnesota all the time. They say, they say some stuff a little different than you know.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't bother me. It is just they have a different just something different about them. I can't put a finger out.
Speaker 2: But then they say, as long as they're not on there, like drinking soda during the dates and stuff, I think I'll be good.
Speaker 5: They won't be saying soda.
Speaker 1: They don't go full North Dakota like that.
Speaker 7: But they say some stuff like they don't say they wouldn't say baggy jeans, they say baggie, Oh my god, you know words like that.
Speaker 1: You're just it's gonna be tough for me. It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Tough watching titles.
Speaker 8: You're gonna be cringing a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, gonna be a bag of chips.
Speaker 8: Let's and make it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get a bag of chips.
Speaker 5: Is this cultural appropriation, by the way, No, it's not okay.
Speaker 1: Just minisoda.
Speaker 8: Our Minnesota listeners are going.
Speaker 6: To bed yeah, I think you've.
Speaker 1: Gone the deck's leper Cock. I can't kept up there. Got your guys impressions? Yeah, we do The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Is Gabriel from San Jose. I know Love is Blind is all cool, but is anybody watching Severance? I'm just wondering. I just started that show last night and I can't get enough of it. It's about a work life balance and you work for this company and they split your work life and your personal life.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool show.
Speaker 10: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've heard very very good things about that. I never heard of this.
Speaker 8: I started it, but I'm like barely into it. It's on Apple TV, but so far, so good.
Speaker 5: You don't have Apple one thing I don't have.
Speaker 1: I don't have it either.
Speaker 5: We're paying for everything else and don't have Apple TV.
Speaker 1: This is a show.
Speaker 7: I think it's is it Adam Scott and Ben Stiller? It's their show, Adam Scott Slinny recognized me. He's and Stepbrothers and but I don't have you seen step Brothers? Yes, looking at me like second Thought's a classic and it took them a really long time to get to season two. This is season two. Just came out, but there was a very long layoff in between, and that bugs some people. But people are excited that it's back, and I've heard really good things. I do want to watch it, but I also watch.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: So Cardi b.
Speaker 2: Has moved on, get out of the way, off set, We're done with you. So she is just continuing to fuel romance roomors. And at this point it's not even because she was actually seen with Stefan Diggs, you know, wide receiver for the Texans, really.
Speaker 8: On Valentine's Night.
Speaker 2: There's video of them getting to a Miami hotel at one fifty four in the morning, so this is like Saturday morning, and she's dressed all sexy, he's wearing a red so clearly it was Valentine's date. And apparently they were also seen, uh last week at a club together in New York City, so there are they're an item.
Speaker 1: Real relationship or revenge relationship.
Speaker 5: I think right now early stage is too early to tell.
Speaker 8: I don't think revenge.
Speaker 2: I don't think revenge. I think she's just she's really moving on and weighing her other options.
Speaker 7: Okay, but sometimes I feel like there's like a motivation to be seen with someone, or you know, when you could keep things more privately, nobody sees you, nobody has any idea about your day and life, or you know, like I'd like to everybody to.
Speaker 1: See that I've moved on.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I think it's more of her liking. But she likes everyone to see everything. She puts all our business on social media, very so why would she keep this right?
Speaker 1: Very true? Do you think this one lasts or just a fling?
Speaker 5: I think a fling few months. That's I just.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I hope that's in the JV show prediction journal. I'm standing by that prediction.
Speaker 2: Selina Gomez and Bennie Blanco, they bought a house together. According to multiple real estate sources that they dropped thirty five million dollars. That's crazy on a Spanish style Beverly Hills mansion, seven bedrooms, twelve bats, has a library, a grand swirling staircase, a greenhouse, a fitness center, and a pool.
Speaker 5: Thirty five mil.
Speaker 8: Oh my godness.
Speaker 2: This might be where the Nacho cheese bathtub took place. Did you guys see this that sounds just prepared to be grossed out? JB Morning Show. Check out our story. This was one of the things.
Speaker 8: In God, but it's one off.
Speaker 1: I look at that, the cheese all stuck in the hair and stuff. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: It's one of the things that he gifted her for Valentine's Day, a bathtub filled with nacho cheese.
Speaker 8: Wants that, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Also, you don't gross down just looking at him. I actually ship and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Imagining all the hair. I can't there's hair in the cheese, hair and the cheese.
Speaker 6: Did you see the interview where they're asked who takes the longer showers? And he says, well, I might not get to shower every day, but when I do, of course. He also said he sits down in every shower. He goes into the floor.
Speaker 1: I like sitting down the shower.
Speaker 5: Every shower you have like a little thing you sit on.
Speaker 1: No, I've sat on the shower floor before.
Speaker 6: I've only done that when I'm like extremely hungover and can't stand.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 7: Great sitting down in the shower sometimes its kind of nice. It's very relaxing. There's something about it makes me feel like you have to hear the water up a little hotter. It gets a little colder as you're farther away from the thing. Yeah, crank it up a little bit and then sit down. It's just something about it. I don't know at it.
Speaker 6: Just get all the hair that you've been letting pile up down there, Yeah, bring some.
Speaker 5: It's not on the floor, it's on the wall.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: How do you think they got rid of this cheese? You can't open up the drain and let it go. Obviously, nobody ate forty gallons of.
Speaker 2: Cheese, and Benny Blanco looks like he eats forty gallons of cheese.
Speaker 7: Maybe, but I feel bad for their whoever their assistant is that had to then scoop all this out like, Okay, that's a funny social media post.
Speaker 1: Okay, now somebody has to clean all the cheese out of here. Who's that Port Morning show?
Speaker 5: If you want to check that out, grem What did you want to talk about again?
Speaker 1: Party?
Speaker 7: If you haven't noticed gas prices currently skyrocketing, and of course they always seem to be rising the most in the Bay Area compared to the rest of the country. Over just the last month, one month, a gallon of gas has gone up by about sixty cents for most of us here in the Bay Area. That is a very large jump, bringing the average price around five dollars a gallon or so.
Speaker 1: Most of us are paying a little bit more than that.
Speaker 7: Statewide, we're seeing an average of four dollars an four cents a gallon, which of course is a lot higher than the national average, which is just three dollars.
Speaker 1: And sixteen cents. Imagine paying three dollars and sixteen cents for gas. That'd be great.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: As to what is behind this recent spike, Triple A says that gas prices typically start to increase this time of year as we get closer to summer, because at summertime the refinery switched to their summer blend of gas as opposed to the winter, which is the world's biggest massive scam of all time. But anyways, that's justification. You know, during the switch that it costs them more. And then now, of course there's some refineries they are doing seasonal maintenance right now, so productions and so then we'll raise the prices everywhere else.
Speaker 1: And then one of the other things.
Speaker 7: We had a fire at the martine A refinery Martinez earlier this month and that has caused some shutdowns there, so we're seeing lower production. And then of course they're going to pass the price off to consumers, you know, because prices.
Speaker 1: And gas rights is the biggest scam of all time.
Speaker 7: But you know whatever, So enjoy that gas price is going. But I don't know that they've leveled off at all. This is in the last month. We've seen it go up sixty cents ago and let's just see what happens over the next thirty Wow.
Speaker 5: No good, all right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine, we were just talking about TV show.
Speaker 2: Somebody recommended the show Severance on Apple TV, and I said, I don't have Apple TV.
Speaker 12: Hey, JV show.
Speaker 1: It's Andy from Iowa.
Speaker 14: Hey, Apple TV Plus is free with T Mobile, so if you have T Mobile you can get it for free if you need it.
Speaker 5: Selena, Thanks, I guess I do have Apple TV then.
Speaker 7: So Selena, Well, first of all, one thing a JV show. I just checked number one in Iowa, which is huge. Thank you Andy for listening from out there. Is slaying you have t Mobile. Yeah, and so you're up here complaining that you don't have Apple TV, but yet it's a free service.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, I guess I do have it. That does sound familiar. I guess I just never really double checked he needed it. I don't watch anything on this. I never really took the time to download it, get it and use it.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds tough to hit that download button to work involved there.
Speaker 5: Good luck. Wow.
Speaker 2: But if I don't give me that, look, beau, If I don't have any shows on there, why would.
Speaker 3: I do that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Make it make sense?
Speaker 1: Reverse dunk on on.
Speaker 8: We were also talking about gas prices.
Speaker 1: What's up, jav fam, Just chilling out here in Alabama? Filling up my gas tank three dollars and sixteen cents?
Speaker 5: Why must be nice?
Speaker 7: Must be nice night until it's Friday night and you have to go to the Cracker barrel.
Speaker 1: I guess the only restaurant there. I'm kidding Alabamians.
Speaker 7: Kitty and thank you JAV Show number one Alabama this morning at track.
Speaker 1: So thank you. I both smirks the Great State.
Speaker 5: Or Cracker so much for listening on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 8: All right, let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 5: Chug Mug just got to be the first person a guest.
Speaker 2: Today's bleep dot word correctly as always leave your guests on the iHeart radio app using that talkback mike. All right, here's today's clip. I guess it's just because of overuse, but my.
Speaker 5: Just eight grip and like before, oh grippers, Yeah, surgery for that.
Speaker 7: You want to really grip gripped out? That's the Family show guests, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Keep those guesses PG, but keep those guesses coming in quick because you have to be the very first crack cancer of the morning to win that JV show. Chuck Mug, leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out.
Speaker 1: When you win.
Speaker 8: Is there surgery for that?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, hope.
Speaker 2: You win this, Chug Mug re'plaining what the bleep w'ere? All you gotta do is be the first person a guest. Today's leeped out word correctly is always leave your guests on the talkback Michae on the iHeart app. We're gonna get to your guesses in jes the second first, in case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: I guess it's just because of overuse, but my.
Speaker 1: Just eighth grip and like before you know you want to have those grippers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's very important. Actually, well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 14: Good morning, JV Show. This is Jessica from Alameda.
Speaker 1: My guess for the bleeped out word is hair tie, have a great day.
Speaker 5: Hair time.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest.
Speaker 7: A lot of people guessing hairtie, hair, hair clip, hair, scrunchy hairs something.
Speaker 1: It's not that No, good guesses.
Speaker 12: Hi, JV Show. This is Alicia from Balleo.
Speaker 5: I think the bleeped out word is hands, my hands.
Speaker 1: Your hands don't have that grip anymore. You've been over using your hands lately.
Speaker 5: Solon, you use my hands a lot. Okay, actually wow, interesting texting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so the grip is good anymore.
Speaker 5: No, the grip's fine hands is not the correct got it?
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 9: This is Kayla from Livermore.
Speaker 4: My guess is tires.
Speaker 5: Thank you tires.
Speaker 1: That's a good guess that would have been my guess. A lot of people guessing that this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not tires or I continue to get those guys. That's in all the talkbacks. Gonna play more coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug mudg Its gotta be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. In case you missed our clip of the day here it is one last time. I guess it's just because of overuse.
Speaker 12: But my.
Speaker 5: Just a group and like before, but things change over time.
Speaker 8: This is a family show. That's the one only rule to.
Speaker 2: The same got it PG I guess is gotta be clean. The word is always something clean. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 15: Ay, JV Show, Good morning, It's Jasman tuning in from Seattle.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is Tweezers.
Speaker 1: Happy day, Bye bye Tweezers.
Speaker 7: One of the most That was probably the most popular guest this morning after tires, Tweezers. A lot of people guests and that and thank you for listening from Seattle. Yes, number one j shows number one there obviously I didn't even need to check already know that one.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 11: My name is Colton.
Speaker 1: I am from the Runner Park and I think the bleeped word is gloves. Bye, have great day, gloves.
Speaker 7: That's a good that's a great guest. And JV Show is number one in the Runner Parks. I like that very official.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, so what's the bleeped out.
Speaker 5: My baby show?
Speaker 14: This is Emily calling from Texas and my guess for the bleeped out word is glasses.
Speaker 8: My glass.
Speaker 7: My glass is supposed to grip yeah, on the sides your head. Yeah, it was like lean forward to tie your shoes and then fly right off.
Speaker 8: That's so annoying. Worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: And look at this.
Speaker 7: JAV showed number one in Texas this morning. We've been all over the map this morning. We got talkbacks from Iowa, Alabama, Seattle, Texas.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for listening.
Speaker 2: Anyone from the Bay area listening today that maybe someone from the b areal get it.
Speaker 1: Right this morning. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: This is Lyssa from the East Bay and I think that the missing bleeped out ward is croc We all know Selena loves herd crocks and when those grips on those bottom. Go out, man, have a good days.
Speaker 7: Crocs and uggs. A lot of people guessing that for you, Selena, because you like crocks.
Speaker 5: That's actually a good guess.
Speaker 2: So nobody got the word today. You guys weren't too far off. Here's today's clip unbleeped. I guess it's just because of overuse. But my slides just eight group and like before and lie and that could be very dangerous, like the crocs and like your eggs. When you lose that traction and the gripper's on the bottom of those and it rains, you are sliding all over the place.
Speaker 7: You're slipping and sliding, Yes, slipping and sliding. Well, no shout outs to give this morning other than people listening from all across the country shout out to you guys. Appreciate you making the JV Show number one all across the country. But you want to win that, chuckmug, I guess you're gonna have to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow will be good to do it yep seven and five. We will do it again here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Thank you hanging out with us. Hope you had a great weekend. Let's go to the phones. Hi.
Speaker 5: Who do we have on the phone today?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 11: This is Laura, my daughter Naya.
Speaker 8: Laura and Naya. Hi, how's it going. Did you guys have a good weekend?
Speaker 11: We did, We had a great weekend. It's actually my birthday yesterday, Happy.
Speaker 8: Mark Homy birthday. Can I ask how old?
Speaker 5: How old is Nya?
Speaker 1: I thought you were about to ask her how old she was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Her, she said a birthday, which, of.
Speaker 5: Course you don't ever ask a woman her age. Now, how old is your daughter? Is she like in school?
Speaker 8: She's school age?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're about to be on our way.
Speaker 6: How old are you?
Speaker 8: Nine years old?
Speaker 2: So she does have school because a lot of schools are out for Ski Week or President's Week is what they're calling it. My daughter's school, but you do have school?
Speaker 11: Interesting, we're going to school?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, at.
Speaker 5: Least you can win some tickets all the way there. That's that's what you have this morning. But we we are away.
Speaker 6: We have tickets for Alsia Khara on the line for you. She's gonna be at the Masonic on April twenty sixth. All right, So here's how this is gonna go down.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four trivia questions, gotta get three correct, and if you can do that.
Speaker 5: These tickets are yours. Kay, I hope?
Speaker 8: So all right, let's get to my question number one.
Speaker 5: The Trojan is the mascot for what college in la.
Speaker 11: Usc?
Speaker 1: Yeah, School University of Spoiled Children usc all right?
Speaker 7: Question number two in gold in the Three Bears, what type of food did Goldilocks.
Speaker 1: Eat from the bears?
Speaker 7: I don't know if you're answering that or asking your daughter about porridge?
Speaker 1: Is the correct answer?
Speaker 5: Good job?
Speaker 8: Question number three?
Speaker 2: What country is made up of three thousand islands? The largest being?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 5: Why do you give me the hardest questions ever?
Speaker 2: Got this?
Speaker 8: I know you did.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do you try to pronounce this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What country is made up of three thousand islands? The largest being han Shoekkaido? Can you shoe cayu shoe and Shikokoo no shy coco?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: They sounded right to me. Do you know what country that is?
Speaker 11: But it's somewhere like it I don't know, And Asian but I'm just not sure.
Speaker 7: Maybe you should say the names of some of the biggest islands against Lenna. You butchered him last time.
Speaker 1: Try again.
Speaker 5: Okay hawn shoe hokaido, kayu shoe hikoku.
Speaker 1: You've defended so many people this morning.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 5: That's pronounced and good enough that she know the right answer. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: She doesn't even need this. Well, you guys don't even need this one to win the game. You've already done it. This one's just for fun.
Speaker 7: Question number four Danny Tanner, Joey Gladstone and Uncle Jesse. There were just a few of the main characters from What Family TV sitcom?
Speaker 11: Oh House, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Good job you guys, four for four and now you get to yes, now you Alessia. She's gonna be at the Masonic April twenty six.
Speaker 8: Our congratulations, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you get back to driving. You have an awesome day to hang on there. Graham got some shout out.
Speaker 1: You know, people in my DMS as usual got one. Here's this say, grand mom of twins laden into your DMS again. I want to wish my twins.
Speaker 7: A happy fourth birthday today, but also a happy early birthday to the best mother in law Veronica and a happy early birthday to my husband. She didn't include their names, so I had to follow up. She said her twins' names are Robin and Damien, and her husband's name is Robert.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Have a great history of day. And that is from Sheilini. So happy birthday to all you guys. A lot of birthdays there. Oh the fart, that's a good point. Another one here, Good morning, Graham sister in your DMS, all right, slid on in. I want to wish my brother Maddix a happy eleventh birthday on the eighteenth, and my mom Melissa a happy thirty eighth birthday on the nineteenth. She'll get mad if I say her real age. Oh so she's not thirty eight. Okay, no, no, no, that's a joke.
Speaker 1: Age. Happy happy birthday to you guys.
Speaker 8: Both.
Speaker 7: We listen every morning the way to school and love playing the trivia games anyways, love aute. So happy birthday Maddis and happy early birthday Mom. Who is the fut No, that's good. And then one more here, can you please wish my man Joey a happy birthday. I love him more and forever always. He's the sweetest man in the whole world. That's from Alicia, So happy Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Joey birthday is a fart.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good Morning, JV Morning Show. This is David Alton Richmond. Just wanted to do a quick shout out to Selena. Good job on pronouncing those Japanese islands. The only one you guys missed was q shu. How to pronounce my wife's from there? So that's why I know, and I studied Japanese history and whatnot. Anyway, again, thought it was a great question, and Selena, I thought you did a good job pronouncing all the other ones.
Speaker 1: Good shout out to you.
Speaker 16: You guys, enjoy listening to you as always, have a great day.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Nice all right, purposely.
Speaker 7: Wrote Selena, if you missed our yup nope game a minute ago, I purposely wrote her question with some.
Speaker 1: Tough pronunciations in it. When you do that that you almost got all.
Speaker 5: The right Well, thank you for that talk back.
Speaker 9: Honest day, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So much to unpack from SNL fifty So all the celebrities were there for SNL's fiftieth anniversary special over the weekend. It was filled with a Lester a Leuster's, A listers and previous cast members and people who've hosted.
Speaker 5: The show over the years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was real. Who's who?
Speaker 2: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were in attendance, which shocked a lot of people considering everything they're dealing with, you know, in their personal lives.
Speaker 5: I was shocked lost us so justin Valdoni.
Speaker 7: I was shocked to see him in the background because all we talked about before was will Blake Lively be at the super Bowl with Taylor Swift?
Speaker 5: That's like out of that.
Speaker 7: That is a public appearance, but is it. She would have been sitting in a booth and not exposed to any meatia.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, she hasn't had any red carpets, any events or anything. So this was her first, like, very very public outing. One source who was there said that they were the talk of the entire evening and that a lot of celebrities actually avoided them. I don't blame them, and people were confused as to why they were there. A lot of Hollywood insiders were like, it's just not a good look when you guys are dealing with lawsuits that are just so public and like it, maybe they just should have sat this one event out, especially because of the way Ryan joked.
Speaker 8: About the legal drama with Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 2: In case you missed it, Tina Fey and Ammy Poehler, they were on stage and they were like fielding questions from the celebrity audience, and then Ryan Reynolds stands up, who else?
Speaker 1: Who else is a question?
Speaker 8: I have a question?
Speaker 5: Oh hy, Ryan Reynolds, Wick, how's it going great?
Speaker 1: Why what have you heard?
Speaker 8: And they were like, no, no, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: Why you heard?
Speaker 7: I mean, that's obviously a pre planned sketch, so he knows that joke is coming, you know, yes, And I mean I thought it was very funny at the time, but again there are they're stepping up draw the spot.
Speaker 1: Like to us, that's fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you think Blake Lively knew about this?
Speaker 6: Because I zoomed in on her face and she was like her head like whipped to him and she looked shocked.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of people are saying that she had like a real raw reaction to that.
Speaker 12: Joke.
Speaker 5: There's no way she didn't know. She's also an actor.
Speaker 8: Let's not forget that that thing.
Speaker 7: Was cleared a million times over with their teens and then they rehearsed it. Probably the whole thing was set up and ready to go. He I mean, he's probably he's hosted SNL probably a couple of times, like.
Speaker 5: A hell of times.
Speaker 7: Guess it would have been he would have been a noted O mission had he not been there, because the few people that have like hosted or been cast members that didn't show up, there's like articles like why didn't Why wasn't this person there?
Speaker 1: So, I mean people would have been like, well, where was he?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 2: So, sources close to Blake and Ryan say they have no regrets about going. They had a really you know, nice time, and like why not go? They have nothing to hide, no reason not to go, so like why stay home? That would have been weirder, I think. However, people on Justin Baldoni side, they're saying that it's actually very pausible, possible that his legal team could use this in their defense to kind of show that Justin has taking his lawsuit like serious. Meanwhile, here's Ryan and Blake just making a public mockery out of it.
Speaker 5: And these are some serious allegations they've made against Justin.
Speaker 1: I get that's a bit of a bit they're saying. It a little bit of stretch for me.
Speaker 7: And people avoided them at the after parties and the things I would avoid them because Blake Lively is mean.
Speaker 1: Are terrified to go up and try to say hard to her.
Speaker 8: People are also talking about Kim K and Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: They had a little run in and when Kim K was standing in line waiting to get inside against Pete wasn't too far behind her, and I do like this. They even asked him like, hey, you want to cut the line, and she said no because there were so many actors and.
Speaker 5: Comedians in line, and she didn't feel like it was right.
Speaker 2: For her to cut all of them, all of these actual, like right Hollywood people, and so she's like, no, I'm gonna stay in line. But Pete was right there, and so they had like a brief chat around others of lebs.
Speaker 5: Nothing romantic. It was very casual, just like hey, how have you been type stuff.
Speaker 2: There are reports though that at the after party, I guess Chris Rock threw like a massive party, and when Pete Davidson heard that Kim had arrived, he quote bolted. A Soura says that one of his friends like went into complete crisis mode and was like Pete could not be around her, and so he like left the party.
Speaker 8: Wait, do you think he was heartbroken like by Kim?
Speaker 7: I think I think that, or maybe it's just embarrassed that you got her kids names tattooed on you.
Speaker 1: You're maybe.
Speaker 5: And maybe like just nervousness. He seems to me, he seems like a nervous type of guy.
Speaker 7: I just I wondered the entire time what the dynamic was between them, because if you watched SNL fifty, she was sitting in like the fourth row, very noticeable, like dead center, like she was very You saw her in a lot of shots, and Pete was in a lot of the sketches, and he's standing all of ten feet away as he's you know, delivering most of these things, so you knew they obviously saw each other, Yeah, numerous times, and we're very aware of each other's presence, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was an awkward situation to be and I'd probably leave too. I don't want to be like in a weird situation with my egg Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Steph Curry had a pretty eventful weekend.
Speaker 7: His team won the All Star Game and he was named MVP on his home court at chasin Now, he's been named in a report that ranks him second amongst athletes all around the globe for highest pay. According to this report, listening to, Steph made a total of one hundred and fifty three point eight million dollars last year. Fifty three point eight of that million is on court earnings. One hundred million dollars is from endorsements. That one hundred million dollars endorsements in a single year, you guys, is the highest among all the athletes on the list most endorsement money of any athlete on the planet. Our boys, Steph Curry is making what that is nuts? But I do see him in a lot of stuff and different billboards for a lot of different companies.
Speaker 1: That dude is cashing in twenty two smart, I would say yes to all those as well.
Speaker 7: Only a soccer star, Christiano Ronaldo, he earned more than Curry over on total on that list. He was number one the list with the two hundred and sixty million dollars in earnings, but most of his money comes from his contracts, Plane right Foot, Toball Soccer, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a great weekend. We have your crazy Cash on standby. That's coming up just a few minutes. Your chance to win one thousand dollars coming up eight and.
Speaker 8: Twenty tickets for Rolling Loud. Right now, Graham, we're talking about the.
Speaker 7: NBA All Star festivities, and one of the events this weekend, if you didn't see it, was mister Beast had a little bit of a challenge and a kid from the Bay Area, eighteen year old ends up winning one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Very cool, feel good moment.
Speaker 7: He had to have a little bit of an on court a basketball shootoff against a Damian Lillard who's also from the the area, and it was just a really cool moment, except for the fact that they let mister Beast himself host it. I'm gonna let him explain the setup for this, and I just have questions about how this is the most followed guy on YouTube, like on the planet or whatever, because who gives this guy a microphone? This is brutal, and I apologize for this lengthy setup, but this is this is him on live TV.
Speaker 11: All right, I'm alive, all right?
Speaker 1: How they're going san Frian? Oh god, don't say sam Fran, bro.
Speaker 13: But for the next game, the NBA is letting me do something a little fun for you guys. So behind me, it's one hundred thousand dollars and we're gonna grab someone random from the stands to compete against Damian Loeward for this one hundred grand crows.
Speaker 1: You call this? San Fran sounds fun, everybody.
Speaker 13: I've got Nolan over here? He preached selected someone Nolan. Who'd you find Nolan? Come on over here.
Speaker 1: He's a train wreck.
Speaker 5: Who's this guy?
Speaker 1: Who's this guy? What's your name? My name is Jaren, Jaren Jared.
Speaker 13: How's it going. I've never met him before until now over here? Do you play a lot of basketball?
Speaker 8: I played basketball growing up. I stopped, but I played basketball.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a little bit growing up?
Speaker 8: Is the Damien?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 8: Come on over here?
Speaker 1: Okayad are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: It's live? It's loud. I mean, his voice.
Speaker 7: Lost the entire crowd when he said san Fran and he's bumbling on the microphone.
Speaker 8: We got somebody out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pick somebody random. Let's go over here to somebody we pre selected. Wait, he just said we were grabbing someone random all the crowd. Let's go to the kid that we pre selected. Again, very cool.
Speaker 5: This kid Jared.
Speaker 7: He's eighteen years old. He played some high school ball Freedom High School in Oakley. And so okay, now here's mister Bees again. I can't understand this dude's bazillion videos with so many followers that he can't talk on a microbe.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just me, you know my opinion.
Speaker 7: And here's him setting up the rules of the shootout because it was a little confusing.
Speaker 13: So, well, we're here. We'll come over here on this side real quick. So what we're gonna be doing, it's pretty simple. Uh, we're gonna see if Jared can make a logo shot before Damien can make three. If he does, I'll give him one hundred thousand dollars. If Damien makes three first, we'll donate one hundred k to charity.
Speaker 7: All right, So they're both shooting from a deep logo shot. It's a deep, deep three pointer. Okay, this kids just gotta make one of them before Damian Lillard can drain three of them. And again the sloppy train wreck continues as noe do.
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 2: I mean, recording a YouTube video you can cut it and yeah, completely different than doing something live. You know, like you have to admit, that's a huge difference when you're behind a camera versus in an arena with thousands of people.
Speaker 7: I guess I just expected something more from I'm not somebody who falls mister beasts and knows his content, but I just expected a little bit more presence on a big moment.
Speaker 1: But you know, that's just me, that's just you know whatever. All right, left the train wreck.
Speaker 7: Okay, but this is the point where the contest is going and nobody's making much of anything until right before the final buzzer.
Speaker 1: All right, here go for it.
Speaker 13: A thirty seconds the NBA is gonna cut to our commercial.
Speaker 1: So you got you quick, keep shouting, you.
Speaker 8: Go, he made it.
Speaker 7: That's the moment when Jared hits a shot as you hear the buzzer sound and he wins one hundred thousand dollars again legitimately at the buzzer, and they did have mister Beast and mister Bee's fashion had a big, like almost like aquarium looking thing filled with one hundred thousand and one dollar bills.
Speaker 1: We jumped in the money and everybody went crazy.
Speaker 2: If this is actually mister Beast's money, you could have done more than one hundred k. Well that's that's my only thing. Or was this money from someone else and he just lapped his name onto it. Was it from like a sponsor, then fine?
Speaker 8: But if it's his, come on, yeah, I hope it is his money though, because.
Speaker 5: He has a lot of it, Like give it away.
Speaker 7: Let's not detract for our boy, Jaron from one hundred thousand dollars and again hit one right at the buzzer.
Speaker 1: That par very very cool, Graham.
Speaker 5: Imagine you eighteen years old, you win a hundred grand what Vegas?
Speaker 1: Setting them on on Vegas, straight to Vegas with the boys.
Speaker 8: Are you paying for all the boys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Of course Vegas on Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't that be so much fun?
Speaker 13: Ye?
Speaker 1: I'm going to save some of it, but you blow a bunch of it, try to double up a bunch of it. Gambling?
Speaker 8: Yeah, can you make that shot?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 7: Could I I've made? I used to play basketball made longer shots in my life. Could I make one in the thirty seconds there? I don't know if I would. I feel like I would come pretty dark close.
Speaker 2: Sorry, friend, No, I saw a lot of people calling it san Fran over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Really that aren't from here, obviously, knock it off, so annoying.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: And we were just talking about the Mister Beast challenge at the All Star Game. Congratulations to eighteen year old Jaren one one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: But we noticed he called San Francisco san Fran.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy Monday. It's for Linda. Melinda going back to mister B saying san Fran. I grew up saying that because my dad and my wife hates it, like I don't know if she gets likes ion, embarrassment or what, but she hates how to say san Fran. But it was gonna be sound fund to me. Okay, love you bye, She.
Speaker 1: Said happy Monday at the start. Yeah she did, yes Tuesday.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can't get on board with the San franc I can't sear gonna happen. And mister B shouting it out at the start of that.
Speaker 1: Oh very Chris hows are going sand friand Fred.
Speaker 6: Which one do you guys hate more? San Fran or SF fan Fran? Okay, yeah, good to know San Francisco.
Speaker 7: Just to be safe for me, wining doubt San Francisco. It out, just say it all out.
Speaker 1: I just made it.
Speaker 5: I just made it one, all right, jav show egg top Yep.
Speaker 1: Next thing you know, he calls the chicken police on me. Yeah, let's talk about let's talk about it.
Speaker 7: Do these sky rocketing egg prices have you scrambling at the supermarket? Does it feel like your budget is going to completely crack? Well, here is an egg selin solution for you, something that I poached from the internet, something that might keep your wallet from getting totally fried.
Speaker 1: That's renting a chicken. Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 5: People are renting chicken.
Speaker 7: There's a company called Rent the Chicken, and that's exactly what they do. They set their customers up with two egg laying hens, a portable chicken coop, two hundred pounds of feed, water and food dishes, and some instructions on how to take care of these two chickens.
Speaker 1: And they say, within two days of their arrival.
Speaker 7: Once you rent them your chicken, they're going to start laying eggs ready for you to use and cook, and they should lay about a dozen to two dozen eggs per week, depending on which I rent the chicken rental package you've subscribed to. Now, look, it says the chickens cost around five hundred bucks to rent for six months, so it's not exactly cheap. That averages to about twenty dollars a week for eggs. But we know how expensive eggs are right now, and they say there's something even more, you know, beneficial than this. It's that you know, in times of food scarcy, to wherever you can count on these chickens, you know that there is going to be food produced by them. So it's sort of like an insurance policy. Look, you are going to get eggs week in and week out. Would you guys ever rent some chickens?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Me either?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 8: Can't imagine the cleaning up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even worth a hassle for me. I'd rather pay twenty dollars for five eggs.
Speaker 1: They don't live in your house. Where do you think the chickens live?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, but having a raised chicken sounds like a lot of responsibility that I do not want.
Speaker 1: You just keep them there a little coop and then you know, make sure they're warm at night, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you still to cuddle them. Take them out for walks, fresh water, walk their chickens.
Speaker 1: Well that's stupid. You don't see anybody walking their chickens.
Speaker 8: Well you should. They need exercise too, why not.
Speaker 1: We'll let them stretch their legs in a little pin or whatever.
Speaker 7: You don't need to take them out like animal cruelty, with a special little like chicken harness and a little leash like a little chicken.
Speaker 5: You have to get them little shoes too.
Speaker 7: Little shoes and they have little chicken sneakers and then a little chicken poop bag for.
Speaker 1: When they drop them for then you know, oh that'd be so cute.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, for one thing, this is actually a pretty good idea, you know, business model and for the consumer, because I don't I don't know that I long term want to commit to chickens. But if I could rent them for a time period and then know that, okay, if they do have an option for you to adopt them, you know at the at the end of this. But if you you want to give them back, Like, Look, being a chicken farmer is not for me. I don't have Well, no, it's not for me. I don't have to go out and euthanize my birds. I can let somebody take them back. I think that part's nice. Haven't you guys ever wanted some cage free, farm fresh eggs right where in your backyard?
Speaker 2: Not really, I mean I'm fine with any eggs. I honestly, I don't eat a lot of eggs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm on that same boat too. I think this would be actually too many.
Speaker 5: Eggs for me a week.
Speaker 1: What do you guys have against eggs?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Sometimes they're too eggy, you know, delicious.
Speaker 8: That's the point.
Speaker 6: You can't think about it too much while you're eating the egg, because then it gets discussed in your head and then yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if this is like real or not.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody post a video that Trader Joe's is selling U fertilized eggs, and so this person wet and bought some by the way eggs. But you like, no, you can, like, you can still eat them. They're safe to consume. Doesn't really make a difference. But anyways, this person went and bought some and then put those in an incubator. Twenty four days go by and they have eight baby chickens. Oh really, I don't know if like that's just a video I saw. Obviously things not everything on the internet is real, but people.
Speaker 1: Do these videos from time to time.
Speaker 5: They would lead me to believe.
Speaker 6: That they they they're now raising eight chickens, and now I can't eat eggs anymore.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 7: I always wonder how real these are, but I'm assuming if it is a fertilized egg, and yeah, you incubate it, but wouldn't have had enough time in a fridge or whatever not incubated that it's not going to work out if it's real or not. But I'm not an egg spurt on this show egg joke for egg Talk.
Speaker 6: I did go to Safe Way yesterday though, and they had absolutely nothing there and a sign that said only two per customers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're limiting egg purchases everywhere.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 7: You see that sign at a lot of places like just just mentioned, Yeah, limit to And then you look on the shelves You're like, I can't even get one. Yeah, they're all empty. Where they where did all the eggs go? Shout out to Costco that they got some egs there really.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, there you go, and that concludes that Jamie Show Eggs.
Speaker 1: Segment the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you had a great weekend. We just got done talking about eggs. JAV Show egg Talk new segment here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we're talking about how you can rent chickens. There's a company that will rent me some chickens so you can have you know, eggs in your backyard.
Speaker 15: Good morning, guys, this is Nancy. I don't think I would rent a chicken. I know egg prices are crazy. I'm thinking of decorating some potatoes for Easter for the kids. But I do have a friend who's been giving me fresh eggs, and you just leave them on the countertop at room temp for six eight weeks. They stay good and I can't get used to it reaching over in a bowl grabbing some eggs when I want to use them. Anyways, Love you.
Speaker 8: Guys, Hey, thank you for that.
Speaker 7: Do you feel about that, Selena, if your eggs were just sitting on the counter at room temperature, because that is what you do.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of people that give us eggs as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like mine refrigerated. But I guess because that's just what we've all always done.
Speaker 2: But it's like you go to Mexico and they don't refrigerate their eggs there, right, you know, you go to whatever restaurant or so you.
Speaker 5: Can just hang it out.
Speaker 10: You can.
Speaker 1: There's some different guidance on that, but I think you don't, are you. I don't know. Somebody knows better than me, but yeah, you just leave them.
Speaker 7: They're fine. They're totally fine at room tempature. I think if you wash them then they have to go into the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the ones, I feel like the ones that you buy at the store that are already refrigerated, Like you have to keep those refrigerated.
Speaker 5: You can't just leave those out because all you can't.
Speaker 7: You don't do that, And I feel like we have the stigma about eggs or we did. You know, it's like the room temperature, well, you know, the fresh ones like, ooh, that's weird. I want mine from the refrigerated section, and I want like the white only ones. You know, remember it was like you first saw brown eggs, You're like, that's weird. Is this going to taste different? It's all the same.
Speaker 5: They're do you guys like the brown or the white brown brown?
Speaker 8: Selena? You did an answer, yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 5: I think I just go back and forth either one.
Speaker 8: I don't discriminate, you know.
Speaker 12: Good morning and Jays Show is Alli from Fremont. I just wanted to chime in regarding the eggs. My sister went to Costco Business Center this morning because they opened at seven am to secure the bag, and I woke up to her text saying.
Speaker 14: I got the eggs.
Speaker 12: It was a successful warning for her, apparently.
Speaker 14: How about get your.
Speaker 1: Egg bag, queen Costco? Does that? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've been to Napo Costco recently and there was no like, didn't seem to be any shortage of eggs.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of them in there.
Speaker 5: Good, that's where you gotta go.
Speaker 8: Everyone to go to NAPA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get your eggs so Graham can't get any anymore.
Speaker 8: A doomsday fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, major alert. You gotta another.
Speaker 7: One of these doomsday fish has been spotted. That's really called an oar fish. But they are these big, weird, long, silvery looking fish that we don't know that much about. We just know they seem to wash up on beaches right before some major earthquake or tsunami or some sort of natural disaster, and that's why people call them the doomsday fish.
Speaker 1: Well, here we have another one.
Speaker 7: This one was spotted by some surfers near the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula in Mexico. And now, look, it remains to be seen if this one is going to signal some bad thing happening, because we did have one that washed up I believe it was more in southern California. But then we had that major earthquake off the coast up by Eureka not too long ago. I think that was November December time, and so people will instantly tie those two things together.
Speaker 1: See doomsday fish washed up here.
Speaker 7: And then because remember we all got the tsunami alert on our phones, get to higher ground. It didn't ever materialize, but there was a doomsday fish not too you know, far removed from that incident. What do you guys think, is this one another sign of something that's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Is I hate to break it to you, don't want to incite you know, fear into everyone listening, but this is a sign that something major is about to happen.
Speaker 7: Now, do you think that's something major is gonna happen in Mexico or maybe he just misjudged where he was gonna land and tried to hit California and hit Mexico instead. Because this is on the Pacific side, I think it's gonna be not on the Gulf of America side.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be closer to the region. Yeah, where it was found.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this is scary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's not.
Speaker 6: It's just it's scary because I believe it.
Speaker 5: I about it every time I look back.
Speaker 2: It's very rare that one of these fish washes up in our and our spouted and our spotted.
Speaker 5: But every time it was before a major event.
Speaker 1: But we have major that's the thing.
Speaker 7: We have major climate related disasters and earthquakes and things like this all the time. Now, this is just something that happens all the time. So anytime washes one up, one washes up. Then you a month or two later, you can bet.
Speaker 1: Ah see yep, yep, we had a hurricane over there. Oh yeap an earthquake. With earthquakes every day, there was a couple of Hayward the other day.
Speaker 6: I believe this though, because with how twenty twenty five has been going like anything can happen at this point, right, this is your warning.
Speaker 2: Everybody, And if it happens, people that told us about the doomsday fish, you're the one that doomed all of the ba hop and insult Mexico and told them watch out.
Speaker 1: You guys are screamed.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm giving you like a warning.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Thanks making out with the JV Show. I'm Selina, Tay Graham.
Speaker 8: Look at your Instagram. I sent you to you in Selina.
Speaker 1: There is a video of.
Speaker 6: Somewhere, I think in Mexico where there's several fishes that that washed up ashore with no eyes.
Speaker 1: I did take a look at my DM. I'm not alarmed at all.
Speaker 7: We were talking about the doomsday fish that washed up on the southern tip of the bahap And Insula in Mexico, and everyone's like, here we go, another disaster.
Speaker 1: About to happen.
Speaker 7: Is it alarming that a fish that's dead in the ocean doesn't have its eyes? I mean, it's creepy creatures snack on them. I don't know it just regular fish.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a very regular looking fish. It's creepy looking fish.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's a doomsday fish or not, but that no eyes part is not alarmed. A lot of little creatures out that I want to snack on those things. I assume you so creepy, but don't know.
Speaker 2: We learned earlier this morning that just ate fish eggs and you love the way they popped in your mouth.
Speaker 8: What about what about fish eyes?
Speaker 1: People do know?
Speaker 7: You get the whole fish at the you cook up a whole fish, or at a restaurant. Yeah, people pass on that hottest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Jake Paul is just out here starting rumors that Mike Tyson has Parkinson's.
Speaker 5: He was hanging out with Aiden Ross.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul was that he's a really big streamer if you don't know, and Jake was talking about how he does psychedelics to fix his brain.
Speaker 16: That ayahuasca is.
Speaker 1: Really good for your brain as well, and same with Toad. Toad is what cured my toad Parkinson's, or sorry, Toad cured Tyson's parkinson So that he could come back and fight. What the wait, So the parcass from a toad? You look at toad? How does that work?
Speaker 11: You smoke it?
Speaker 2: So aside from the toad thing, he's learned people are smoking toad venom.
Speaker 1: That's what we've talked about that before. That's what that is.
Speaker 5: Referencing. That is a thing.
Speaker 2: But people were like, oh my god, Mike Tyson has Parkinson's disease, like we didn't know about this, this is news. Well, according to Mike's team, they said, quote, Mike is happy and perfectly healthy.
Speaker 5: He does not tab Parkinson's or any other illness.
Speaker 2: And now Jake Paul is even walking back his comment saying that it was taken out of context. We just led to it.
Speaker 8: How was that taken out of context?
Speaker 2: You literally said it cured Mike of his parkinson so we can get back into the boxing ring.
Speaker 5: That's literally what you said.
Speaker 8: Like maybe I was on.
Speaker 7: When he said that, maybe or maybe something Tyson told them with surprise you at all. If Tyson said, look, I you know, I had a couple of medical conditions, but I've been smoking this toad thing and that's it's gotten my mind right, and I'm feeling healthy again, Like this is very on brand for Tyson if you and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Tyson did have Parkinson's or some other disease.
Speaker 5: I mean, you could only smoking toad can cure.
Speaker 1: You'd only get.
Speaker 7: Punched in the head so many times, Like I am terrified for MMA fighters and boxers and stuff I know, for their later years, because you're gonna scary. You are going to feel the repercussions of what you've done to your brain.
Speaker 2: So people are outraged over something Netflix did in their latest documentary. Yesterday they released American Murder Gabby Potito. You guys remember that whole Yace and all that. So now there's a new documentary out on Netflix and it uses x excerpts from her journal and text messages like during her some of her final moments and the days leading up. And what is really the different about this is instead of just having these excerpts upon the screen, they used Ai to have her actual voice voicing these things for a more personal feel.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people are upset about it.
Speaker 2: They're calling it disrespectful to her, to her family, Like I don't know if the family was on board with this or not, but they're calling it dispectful and just really creepy to be able to have that.
Speaker 7: I agree it is creepy, but I think we're gonna see more and more and more of this, right unless people, of course subject to it and say you can't use it, but because you do have voice samples from her or comco think if there's some other case or whatever from somebody, and look, I listened to a lot of podcasts and a lot of true crime podcasts, and a lot of times, yeah, you're they have to have a voice actor read the email or whatever it was that the person said. But you can very easily, very easily have the real person's quote unquote voice voice.
Speaker 5: That part is it?
Speaker 1: And I don't know for dramatic effect, is that bad that.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not opposed to it, like unless the family has some objection, like obviously don't cross that line, but I'm not really opposed to this. Netflix did something similar. I don't know if you guys ever watched their end Sync documentary they had Dirty Pop about about Lou Proman. They did something similar in that one, except they had they had his actual voice, but then they used AI to create like video like it was an actual video of him. They had his actual voice, but they used AI to synchronize his lips and make it look like he was actually like speaking what was being said in the documentary.
Speaker 1: For filmmakers and stuff like this. It's crazy, I know, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's I think it's kind of cool.
Speaker 8: I prefer that they use voice actors for somebody if they have.
Speaker 7: The real part authentic, because it's AI, but it is more authentic.
Speaker 6: It feels strange for somebody who passed away, Like maybe if somebody didn't want to be in the documentary, then you could like a either voice or AI somebody Like Okay, so.
Speaker 7: There's gonna be a let's throw this out. There's gonna be all the Diddy documentaries that come out. There's gonna be a slew of them, right did He's not gonna want any part of any of them because they're all gonna be slandering him, of course, right well, telling the truth, but he is not gonna want any part of that. What if it was Diddy's voice AI, you know, in the documentary explaining.
Speaker 5: That, like if he's still here, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't they have had gone to Gabby Tito's family and gotten permission as well. Like, I don't know how these things work, and and there aren't laws in place for all this stuff because AI is like such a new thing.
Speaker 2: I wonder somebody's likeness to it now before they start implementing laws easier now doing what do you have?
Speaker 7: All Right, we got to talk about one of the more I don't know, bizarre is not the right word, but interesting, I guess moments from the NBA All Star Game there this was kind of strange. This happened right during the Champ and Chip game of the new NBA All Star Game format. Steph Curry's team I guess actually it was Shack's team because he drafted Curry under the team. They jumped out to an eleven to one lead and in the new format, was the first team I believe to get to forty points won the game. And then the NBA decided during the very first time out to launch this very lengthy tribute to the cast of TNT's Inside the NBA, because this is the last time that TNT is going to be airing the All Star Game, so they brought Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith and Shaq out onto the court, and then they were presented with a bunch of gifts assigned jersey All star ring and then a bunch of fishing gear. They have that segment gone fishing on there. I don't know if you guys ever watched Inside the NBA, but it's one of the most famous. It's one of the most famous pits on there. So they brought a bunch of fishing gear, like you're retiring and going fishing. And anyway, the stoppage though for this thing, and Kevin Hart came out and kind of hosted it.
Speaker 1: M seed the part.
Speaker 7: It lasted more than eighteen minutes. Now people were like, Hey, we're here to watch the All Star Game Final or whatever you want to call it, and now we're watching eighteen minutes of this like tribute even though those guys are still going to continue to do the show kind of with ESPN, I figure what deal they worked out there, But since it's the last time we're aaring this on TNT, we got to do this major ceremony, but an eighteen minute stoppage right in the middle of a game.
Speaker 1: People were very confused by this and very annoyed.
Speaker 7: Because people that wanted to just watch the game and people were having I think enough trouble getting.
Speaker 1: Into the new format, and then you threw this weird stoppage in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems really unnecessary because you know what, people don't really care about all that.
Speaker 1: Ye, people don't really care.
Speaker 7: Although we met Kenny Smith on Friday, super nice guy, that was very territy and can we just I mean for the rec look. I posted the picture on my Instagram store in Kenny Smith, you know NBA player, very famous, you know, super fit, you know, legend and legend and broadcasting too.
Speaker 1: And I just towered right over him, you did, I towered he was And I.
Speaker 7: Went on I immediately googled how tall is Kenny Smith and it said the Internet said six three.
Speaker 1: Photograph evidence me and him side by side.
Speaker 5: He ain't no six, So that means you're just like six five, just saying you're six five, And he was that reference.
Speaker 7: If I was gonna update my Wikipedia page, yeah, now I can say six y five.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture of me and six three Kenny Smith more taller than him anyway, all right, thank you. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine