Speaker 1: What's up guys? What is all? Guys? How is it? How is everyone doing today? I hope that people have solved the latest h m hm u s boing ship tuning, ship cho tuning the ship? Everyone? Everyone do the June in the shop?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmm you want to man blue? Mhm deal on a bodies? Do he was better?
Speaker 3: Little time.
Speaker 4: The who.
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 4: H mm hmm no?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, what's all? Guys? What's all?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Let me try to leave? So if I had did be home day Chad h joey jee do you.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Yo h.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Sou mu chair Oh shits? Chris, Hey, Chris?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: Jake Hudson? What's up?
Speaker 7: Jake?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Are your camera?
Speaker 6: My tongue's all right?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 6: Look about your favorite place? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Where omart?
Speaker 6: You can't see it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: How the fuck do I let you say it?
Speaker 2: Can you see the building?
Speaker 1: Panera? You're at Panera?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's your favorite place. Let me shut my camera off?
Speaker 1: All right? All right, dude, that they signed the big Beautiful.
Speaker 6: Bill, Big beautiful bill.
Speaker 2: Say listen, Jake, you got to get a job now because they're going to kick you off disability. Yeah, they're kicking me off Medicaid. They already sent me a thing to uh to renew or whatever the hell it is. No, I don't know if they're kicking me off, and they're not. They're not going to kick you off.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: You're just you're you're disabled, So they're not going to kick you off. Yeah, let's hope not.
Speaker 8: Because they say if you have an you know, if you're able bodied working, which I mean physically, I think you could work, but I don't think mentally you could, am I right or room but.
Speaker 2: Fit like physically, Like let's say someone said, hey, Jake, we need you to go out back and dig a hole with a shovel.
Speaker 6: Would you you'd be able to do that?
Speaker 2: Like you could fix You could fix something if you need to fix it, right, Yeah, yeah, I figured you were good like that. Like like if you have to put an air conditioning in a window, you can help out with that, right.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: So what's going on? How's your fucking best friend doing? Oh he left. I'm working. I'm out here working. It's the peeps nation. I'm out here working. I'm at Panera and shit, hello, are you back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the hey on the fans. How you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 6: What's up? Sweetheart?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 2: You're just trying to be nice, right, yeah, because I don't know. Some some girls will be like, who's Oh, that's fucking that's Aaron.
Speaker 1: Right, that's Aaron Imholt.
Speaker 6: He's like locked up and ship.
Speaker 1: No, he's going he's actually he so uh so he His bond was a I think it was a hundred thousand, but they it was cash only.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't his name. I wouldn't put his picture up on your channel, dude.
Speaker 6: Everybody does that.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, the guy so I.
Speaker 2: Put a picture, put a picture of bad luck up on the screen.
Speaker 1: How about a picture?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's why these people are for there there they have faces for radio. Yeah, like me.
Speaker 6: Too, guys.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that, by the way, I did, h Dude, I did a stream today with Joe and Bobby.
Speaker 2: And yeah, not only is is Bobby your best friend again? But now you got Holyoak back too.
Speaker 1: And Holy Oak said that said that lb uh uh leland Burr aka LB the guy that did was on the Greg Hill Morning Show passed away.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the original.
Speaker 1: They so people don't understand. My thing is I remember when it was I I remember I watched The Great Hill Show.
Speaker 2: You know I'm working, right, I know you're working. Oh, okay, just making sure. I don't know why I went on I don't know why I went on ben Ship, but I guess I just wanted to say, idea.
Speaker 1: But you can actually do You could actually on stream lads. You can actually do subs on stream lads and give out subs on stream lads.
Speaker 2: When are they getting rid of stream yards?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you that that's that's something that.
Speaker 2: I've come to the I've come to the realization that things were better when there was no stream yards and you had to actually make your own show like I used to do. Now now everyone, everyone and their grandmother could just use stream yards and have a show with people on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'll pay.
Speaker 2: I'll pay if stream Yards is listening, I'll pay to get them to end stream yards earlier. I'll pay one thousand dollars if they end stream Yards within the next week. No, because it's good for business for us professionals out there.
Speaker 1: We're we're gonna do, by the way, whatever we're gonna do. Uh what are we gonna.
Speaker 2: Do We're doing a Pizza East episode.
Speaker 1: When are we going to do it?
Speaker 2: It should be coming up real soon. I'm waiting. I'm waiting for this. I'm waiting for a trademark to go through, waiting for the Here he goes Jake again. I'm out here in the hood, man, I'm out here in the hood. I'm out in the streets, man. I ain't in my I ain't in a basement. I ain't in my house. I ain't in my room. I'm out in the streets. Long Island, New York. P w E p Z Crew, the Nation, the Peeps Nation, Chris Peeps, the baddest YouTuber alive. Right, Jake Hudson is the best in the world and what he does. And that's not an opinion, that's just a fact of life.
Speaker 6: H w O for live.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. You know who? You know who you're going to run into now that you're friends with Bobby again. You threw yourself into the hornets nests by doing that. Well, obviously, probably Wendy is one, obviously, but you know who the second person could possibly be?
Speaker 6: Who do you think Bobby's best friend?
Speaker 5: Ed Ed Clandon.
Speaker 1: I'll just here's the thing I'll just tell you I won't.
Speaker 6: Do just from what I heard.
Speaker 2: I heard a rumor. I heard a rumor from Ed. I don't want to really say. I'd rather tell you in private what was said, but I give you the gist of it, the rumor I heard from his direction.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say his name again because I get in trouble. Is that like this whole Bobby things that set up to get your channel taken down?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard from.
Speaker 6: People of people, So just be careful, be.
Speaker 2: Careful with it. I don't know if it's true, because the person who said it lies all the time, so they could be lying.
Speaker 9: They could let me, let me, let me message Chris, let me message a message.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's not gonna say nothing, but I would just I would just be on your p's and q's because that was a rumor that's going supposedly going around. But like I said, it came from an unreliable source who lies all the time. He could see he might just be saying that just so, uh so you won't be on his show or something.
Speaker 6: It's probably why he said.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying anyone told me. I'm not saying the name of who told me, so don't don't lie and say that so and so told me, because it wasn't so and so that told me. It was someone who talks to him who told me. And I'm never going to tell you who so, So you can't say that he said that because he supposedly did they or didn't. Who knows, But maybe he's jealous and doesn't want you to be on on Bobby's show, and maybe that's.
Speaker 6: Why he said it. That's that's a high power probably.
Speaker 2: Or or maybe this is a revenge thing and and one day you're gonna have them on. Next thing, you know, you got porn playing on you and you lose.
Speaker 1: General, let me tell you something, because number one out before someone on it gets this gets put a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll definitely, yeah, that'll block it out.
Speaker 6: I don't know why you have a.
Speaker 2: Criminal And shit, what how much time I got? Oh I only got it. I only got like three minutes left, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You never know, Jacob. Could either be true or it could be fake just to just to make it so you're not on there. It could be either way, So who the fuck knows you're gonna You're gonna have to just take the chance. If that's the chance you want to take, to just take it.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. I'll be honest.
Speaker 8: I think it's I think it's he's saying that he's lying about that so you won't go on there.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is. I think it's jealousy. I really don't. I hope, I don't think. I don't know if Bobby would do that, but I wouldn't put it past them. But I do think it's kind of a lie. Probably, I don't know. But all right, have a great night. I'm gonna get back to work.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 10: I love you to say, he to Bobby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a bag of dirt.
Speaker 1: I gotta beck of dirt. What's up? Yup? I just want to say that I'm not leaven Ye. What's up? Guys? How's everybody did? Who is it? Oh? Hold on, Liam, I gotta do something? Oh no, hello, Hieron, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 11: Wow? I didn't know I was on the Steel Toe Show.
Speaker 1: No, I use it is I'm using his mug shot as a using his mug shot as a porn blocker.
Speaker 11: Are we on the Are we live yet?
Speaker 1: We're live?
Speaker 11: Okay? Okay, I just wanna. I didn't want to say anything that I shouldn't. That's all.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, sorry I was I didn't hear. I didn't see that. You came in. Hold on, I just came.
Speaker 11: In, buddy, so good, hold on, there we go. How does this sound?
Speaker 1: Okay? I got a bag of ther I got a bag of ther.
Speaker 11: Yes, okay, I fixed my mic. I got a big announcement, and I'm glad I'm here. I'm here to do it for your tool two people in the chat right now.
Speaker 1: I got a jarger, I got a jarter. Guess what it is?
Speaker 11: Where's uh?
Speaker 1: It was a part of the Caribbean.
Speaker 11: Holy shit, seriously, that was parer of the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: That was a Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 11: All right, you go first. You announce your big news, and I'll announce my big No.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't big news. That wasn't big news. That was me doing a lot from a show.
Speaker 11: I'm getting paid. I'm getting paid, bahoo. I'm just kidding. That's it sounded like Ashley, which she was celebrating getting paid.
Speaker 1: What's your big news.
Speaker 11: I've started a new t shirt line.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, excuse me.
Speaker 11: Uh it is called farts Ahoy and if you go to fartzhoy dot com my first tea shirts up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I got some of the show people. By the way, do you got a beg? I got the begg?
Speaker 11: You are the best follow up questions? Man? You and then meet the press. That's yes, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Look look at all the new stickers I got.
Speaker 5: WHOA?
Speaker 11: Where'd you get those?
Speaker 1: Mel call today?
Speaker 11: Can you get whoa? Look at that toilet? Can you give us a tour of your sticker collection?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All those?
Speaker 11: Did you? Did you murder somebody on the toilet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: I okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, these are all stickers that people have sent to me.
Speaker 11: Very cool. Well no, When I say give me a tour, I mean, you know, show me your favorites, Explain where they came from.
Speaker 1: All of them. More coin stuffs you.
Speaker 11: Might you might want to fix. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: I got a tattoo.
Speaker 11: Of oh very nice? Who gave you that?
Speaker 1: The I got? Let people sent me stickers?
Speaker 11: Who do you?
Speaker 1: Who do you?
Speaker 11: Is that you're wait? I have to ask you a questions. Is that your private bathroom. Do you share it with people?
Speaker 1: I don't share it with people.
Speaker 11: Okay, good, good, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I got a coin.
Speaker 11: What congratulations? Is that your a coin?
Speaker 1: No, it's a big Foot big Foot? Okay, by the way, I do have it's a half dollar, but it's it's a stick, it's a I could take it out. Uh huh take it out of the packaging. Sure, I gotta back he got back her.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Hey, Jake, would you mind taking that out of the package so we could all see it better?
Speaker 1: I'm am right now, I'm trying disparted.
Speaker 11: Nice. What'd you have for lunch?
Speaker 1: Your mother's retiter?
Speaker 11: Hey, man, that's a good way to get me to jump off your stream, buddy. Sorry, no, sorry, my mother is a saint. She'd have to be to put up with me.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go.
Speaker 11: Are we in a basement? What am I looking at here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 11: No, No, I just want to know. Is this there's a there's a Okay, you gotta center the coin.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 11: Oh that's Bigfoot from the famous Bigfoot film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little The name of the company that said to me was little Foot. Okay, I'll show you my let me show you my I got a I got a couple. I put my coins in my in my collection. Ready, Okay, I I have a bunch of stuff. I have my big quick coin uh huh, other stuff? Hard on, I have a bunch of poker chips.
Speaker 11: Okay, I can't see anything. It's very dark on your screen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I wasn't showing you anything.
Speaker 11: Okay, Jake, How are the ladies treating in these days?
Speaker 1: Hey? Og? Is that good? O?
Speaker 5: G All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Ready, these are all my coins?
Speaker 11: Okay? So these are all your all your years of sobriety coins.
Speaker 1: No poker chain.
Speaker 11: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got to back of their. I gotta back of.
Speaker 11: Their Do you play poker? No? I think that might be for the best. I don't know if you know this, but, uh, gambling is actually a venal sin.
Speaker 1: So soone is being ready to beat those friends.
Speaker 11: Well that's why you don't see a lot of them mountain the wild anymore.
Speaker 1: M boit.
Speaker 11: Everyone just beats up on Ray.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: I think you know what.
Speaker 11: I think I'm gonna be the guy now that defends Ray, just to be a contrarian in the dabble verse.
Speaker 1: Hey, right, away. So you you hang out with those uh with Papa Kill and all those boys.
Speaker 11: No, they all live.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 11: Papa Kill and I were gonna have lunch, but it just hasn't happened. Oh my god, hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: Heyte, can we see it close up with your feet? How about a close up over your ass?
Speaker 11: I think more people would pay money to see your feet on the internet.
Speaker 1: Uh, Hey, if you want to come up, I did put a link in the uh in the private chat.
Speaker 11: What what's in the private chat?
Speaker 1: No, in in the back chat, and in my uh, in my chat, in the in the group chat, I put a link to come up. Mumble Nick if you want to come up, Yeah, I'm here. I just want to tell you something. Yes, Liam, one of my friends just said that Bobby Me and Bobby Nick are friends. Liam, you and Bobby who Bobby Nick? Oh? Nice, congrats my friends again? But try to fuck up my channel to trying to fuck up my channel again?
Speaker 11: Well, I hope they don't. I wish I could help you out. I just I don't know anything about that kind of thing. You know.
Speaker 1: It's okay? Hey, hey Liam, Yes you're a ray to Vito.
Speaker 11: Fan big Ray to Vito fan Notorious.
Speaker 1: You love Ray DeVito like I like him. I like eg.
Speaker 11: I like Ray DeVito like fat kids love cake.
Speaker 1: Ooh you call is it yourself a fat kid?
Speaker 11: That I'm quoting a rap song?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 11: Uh, I think I was just about to tell you now that we've now you've tripled your numbers. I started a T shirt store called fartshoy dot com. We I've only got I've got a bunch of designs I'm gonna put up later tonight, but I've got one up already. So you are Jake, the first stop on my publicity tour.
Speaker 1: By the way, go over to see you about your boy? Oh have you on?
Speaker 11: Who's my boy?
Speaker 1: He's pink and he likes to yell. He looks like he works at McDonald's.
Speaker 11: Oh you're talking about Kevin KB Kevy Brenny. I think you should see if he if he'll have you on?
Speaker 1: Hey, I wish you could. Uh can you send me up one of your shirts?
Speaker 11: No, it's printed out the bad So maybe if I get like some shirts from from the store, I'll send you one. But but I would have to pay for them, so I don't have any free beasts to give out right now. But that being said, Jake, at some point I will have to get some and give them out, and if I when I do. But Jake, only if you promise, and you have to really promise this, that you will podcast at least once wearing the shirt, I will okay, good.
Speaker 1: And I'll say that pop culture dun't or sent to me.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, absolutely, thank you. This is double double whammy, you know what, Jake. First, let me get all my designs up. Let me get all the social media underway. There's like a lot of stuff I gotta do before I can start sending out shirts.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Hey, would you like to see ray to Vito in Espido?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you have official ray to Vito and a speedo I can borrow? Uh?
Speaker 11: Maybe maybe bot Reck's official has it?
Speaker 1: That's that's one of my bods. Stupid.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, Uh why is that show called on the Fence?
Speaker 5: Then on the Fence?
Speaker 1: Just shout out? I just I just did a shout out. That's one of the my friends.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I got I got a I thought your show on Twitch was called on the Fence. I mean something.
Speaker 1: No, it's a shout out. I just gave you I just gave your mother a shout out?
Speaker 11: Why are we talking about my mom today? Jake? Who told you how to make those jokes?
Speaker 1: Jake? Your mother?
Speaker 11: Oh Man, you are so lucky.
Speaker 1: I'm not in Alabama, and so am I I'm in Mississippi.
Speaker 11: Stupid even even better? What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Jake?
Speaker 1: Mh Chocolate chip cookies?
Speaker 11: You met the cookie Crisp Cereal? Oh Man, cookie Crisp Cereals?
Speaker 1: Hey, so what do you think about? Hey? H? Have you ever? Have you ever been on the TV show T C. M.
Speaker 11: Turner Classic Movies? Yeah, I've I've never been on Turner Classic Movies. But I'm getting to be the older I get. I'm getting to be boring enough that I could be on Turner Classic Movies. Yeah, I'm getting more boring. That's something I don't tell you, Jake. The older you get, the more boring you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Hey, so I gotta beg of her. I gottago, Jake. I've been up since five am working, so I'm not much longer for this. I have to go back out soon, so I might have to take it like a half hour nap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. You got to go to work.
Speaker 6: No, I have to go.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow is my fifteenth anniversary sober. So tonight I'm gonna go speak at an AA meeting and tell everyone, Oh, my life is really amazing now alcohol yeah, sober from alcohol, not from heroin. Heroin, I still do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how do you do? How do you do? So? Let me ask you this question is how do you deal deal with Mary de Vito without alcohol?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 11: I'm not on a show anymore.
Speaker 1: Huh. Oh, by the way, coffee brand coffee is uh, you know the quarter Room.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry to hear what he said.
Speaker 1: Say it again, you know, By the way, coffee, the coffee brand coffee is the link that I just posted in the chat is okay is owned by the quarter room, by the who the quarter and he's a YouTuber that goes over tech news and stuff.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, do you get a to get a percentage?
Speaker 1: Actually a part of the part of this thing every referral I did? I get five hundred beans that's five hundred points by of their thing.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: And the person gets a ten percent cupon Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't get no money out of it.
Speaker 1: I get credit on the on the thing.
Speaker 11: I see it yeah, and so you get so you get your coffee from this company.
Speaker 1: I actually, if you use my referral code, I get five hundred I get five hundred points.
Speaker 11: But I'm saying, is you then buy coffee from from Roasters tru okay.
Speaker 1: From Promo Coffee. Bring coffee.
Speaker 11: It's curated by Jeremy this month. How's the coffee any good?
Speaker 1: I haven't tried it.
Speaker 11: Oh, nobody's. Oh man, now you're putting me in a corner. I gotta be honest. Twenty five bucks a month is little.
Speaker 1: Plus also plus Also, they got blueberry cobbler flavored coffee, Jake.
Speaker 11: I can only imagine that tastes like your bathroom floor looks.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's YouTuber coffee.
Speaker 11: Blueberry colder coffee.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, and also, I just want to let people know that I'm doing a thing with HelloFresh. Dude.
Speaker 11: I take I take my coffee pretty fucking seriously. Do you ever watch pulp fiction, Jake? Have you ever watched pulp fiction?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: Okay, so remember the scene where Quentin Tarantino's like, I buy the fucking coffee in my house because Bonnie has shit taste in coffee, because he takes it more seriously than she does. That's my attitude. Coffee.
Speaker 1: I got a bag of I got a bag of gum.
Speaker 11: That being said, Jake, once my tea. Once everybody buys a T shirt, I'll buy a bag of coffee with your referral code.
Speaker 1: You just have to click that link. Just click that link. It that that is, I get the I get that. You gotta keep on it. I get the just just a register with register.
Speaker 11: Okay, so, Jake, So I go on Hello Fresh.
Speaker 1: I used pug Actually, uh, actually I can get some link for it.
Speaker 11: No, I see it right here. So let me ask you this. I go on your link right and I buy Hello Fresh? What do you get?
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you because I I go through stream elements for my uh for my sponsorships so great, and because I'm I'm stapid.
Speaker 11: No, no, Jake, here's the thing. Here's what you're missing. You have the sponsorship now for your show, right. What you need is to sell the product because if you just post links, I'm gonna look at your links. I'm gonna be like, well, why would I why would I click on that? I don't know what this is. So when you post a link. All right. And when I say do you buy the cof wait with Jake, one more thing. When I say do you buy the coffee, you should go. Yes. It's the best coffee I've ever had. I love it and I would drink it even if they weren't my sponsor. And then you got me going, whoa, Jake, fucking sell me some coffee. It's worth paying ten new scription.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, every new inscription subscription for that, for that that fifty one hundred dollars to a new yearser four hundred dollars max.
Speaker 11: You're talking about Hello Fresh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for Hello Fresh?
Speaker 11: Okay, what do what are so?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 11: Sell me on it? Do you like the food a Hello Fresh? Have you eaten it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I want no?
Speaker 6: No, Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and it was the best food.
Speaker 11: I've ever had.
Speaker 1: It's the best food I've ever had.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I don't have to cook anymore. It's so convenient. Yeah, I'm sorry, Jake. I just I just want you to succeed. That's why I'm being so strict right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know you want me to succeed. You're you're you're you're teaching me a lot of stuff because.
Speaker 11: I'm on your side, Jake. Even though you talk about my mom's vagina.
Speaker 1: There was a joke. It was a joke. It was a joke my.
Speaker 11: Dad never talked about at all.
Speaker 1: I got back at her. But Liam, I just want to say that you're you're teaching me something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you bet, you bet.
Speaker 1: You've been in the business. So here's the thing. A lot of the people that have tried to teach me stuff I don't know the business.
Speaker 11: Well, Jake, this isn't even the business. This is just podcast one oh one. If you want to make money off of the off of your sponsorships, you gotta really pitch it to me audience.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I.
Speaker 11: Think you have five people watching, six people watching. Excuse me, I beg your pardon. So those six people watching should know they can go to fartzhoy dot com for the funniest fart related T shirts.
Speaker 1: Are you doing it? Are you doing it through? Are you gonna print them yourself? Or are you using it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: You can order through my store and then a website called print if I will actually print.
Speaker 4: It for you.
Speaker 1: What about you know you could have done with te public.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna do te public too, But this is so te public. I'm going to do my own personal merch. This is just a small like novelty store I'm setting up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, so did you hear they're getting rid of the penny? They're not making new pennies, So.
Speaker 11: Jake, if they're getting rid of the pennies, what am I going to pay your mom for a blowjob?
Speaker 1: My mom's dead, stud I wonder if she was just uh, Liam, I was trying to make jokes because I'm a comedian.
Speaker 11: Right, you're right, And I was. I was saying something very serious.
Speaker 1: Because we're all comedians, by the way, instead of by the way, Ray, instead of grabbing pick up a pan, pick up a razor and shave off that beard.
Speaker 11: You know, I was just looking at it's a bit. It's a bit. It's a little hot out for me to have this full beard anymore.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 1: I was talking about Ray to beat. I wasn't talking about you, Liam.
Speaker 11: Oh no, but I'm sorry. I thought you're talking about me. No, I got a big beard. It's ninety degrees though.
Speaker 1: What was the guy's name? Robert Osborne?
Speaker 11: On turn to classic movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you ever get to meet him?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 11: I've met Leonard Malton a bunch of times. He taught one of my classes.
Speaker 1: Uh what about Ben Macawitz.
Speaker 11: I wish I could be Ben Mankowitz, but I only want to talk to him about his family. You know, his family were very, very famous filmmakers, his dad and his uncle.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a he's a host of t y t.
Speaker 11: Uh talking about b y B no k y t the o turks Ben Mankovitz's Yeah. Oh boy, oh boy, those guys are getting thrown into jail. What nothing says? Hello Jake?
Speaker 1: Oh hello camp you.
Speaker 11: Winter and now talk about his mom? You talked about my mom? Talking about Kip's mom?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 11: Hi, Hi, kimp.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 11: Jake, how are the ladies treating you these days? You get a little stink on your on your hangload, Jake? You you dip in your wik these days?
Speaker 1: Hey, I gotta I got a little I got something to ask you, brother, Shoot thing, bro? Who's hot? Or Pam Anderson or Parah Fawcett?
Speaker 11: Do you mean today where one of them is elderly and the others dead or in their prime?
Speaker 1: Wait, Para is dead? Oh god, damn it.
Speaker 11: Oh look there's a there's a spam butt in.
Speaker 1: Your I'm grabbing it. I'm grabbing it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's that? Mite? Are you ready to take your channel to get a real audiences and get verified Scott, it's now using a fight, oh bolts, they would real engagement, trust his nest scamming. I'm here to help because I have worked with a lot of streamer like you. If you are interesting, let's let's start working on it now.
Speaker 1: Because people don't the people when they come into my chat, did they realize do they read my rules? The more the rules is do not if you solicitate in my chat, You're you're done, Zoor.
Speaker 11: You know. The thing is these bots they don't read the chat. They just uh, they just jump right into.
Speaker 1: Their read the room, read the room. Stupid.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, the Bill Simms? What the Bill Simms is in your chat? Holy ship?
Speaker 5: What a day.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry I was thinking of Phil Simms. Sorry Bill Simms. I might am not a scammer. I'm just promising.
Speaker 1: Come on, because here's the thing, because because I've had people, here's the thing. I have a rule says if you're if you're solicitating, here's the thing, Mason. If I have a rule says if you're solicitation equals band. I just want to let people know that that I don't care and if you're real stuff. To be honest, I've had people coming to my chat, stealing my ship, steal all of my stuff, and I'm having to like, I don't want people. Here's the thing I'm more famous than on more Mason. Read read the room, go to my YouTube, and by the way, have a nice day, Mason.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Mason, there you go. Get the fuck out of here, Mason.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing. You don't understand the room. Wait when I say read the room, stupid, read the room means read the fucking room. Not try to be like some moron with a VPN bartsilhoy dot.
Speaker 11: Com bartsihoy dot com. Listen, Mason, I'm gonna tell you something. This isn't one of those shows where they have a big audience. There's a lot. You give me a wrench, come on that.
Speaker 1: So what do I do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 11: How do I?
Speaker 1: I gave you a wrench because you need uh you put chat?
Speaker 11: I need to kick Mason.
Speaker 6: Now, I already did.
Speaker 1: I already did in the kitchat It's in the kitchat.
Speaker 11: Wait, I have Kip's wrench. Kip, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Can't fucked up my uh? Fucked up my group chat?
Speaker 11: I've never been a mod before?
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You get ready to beto one hundred dollars cash app?
Speaker 11: Do people pay Rey to be his mod?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You pay Rey to Vito. People said that. People say that Rey DeVito pays pays people to be his friend Ray.
Speaker 11: Ray does not have the money to do that. In fact, you notice all his friends buy him stuff and let him crash what you heard me crash on their couches?
Speaker 1: All right? I did not steal your group chat. You quit it, and I kept it allut because you kept you kept messing with fit. Hello, I'm still here, all right. Jen is on her way. Juggle let Gin is on our way. Juggle is on our way.
Speaker 11: I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 1: It's a group chat on that Remember the group chat I put you in?
Speaker 11: Oh, yeah, the one I escaped from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you get husy, You get Husy and other people.
Speaker 11: Then you brought me back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get you put Hughsey in the group chat.
Speaker 11: How's usey how'scusey like in the group chat.
Speaker 1: The hughsy out the group chat. Use he has me blocked.
Speaker 11: Come on, man, when.
Speaker 1: He's a she's a she's a good person. She's she's a she's an I c P. She's part of I C pay.
Speaker 11: I mean she's a juggle. Let I get that. And her name is Jen. I understand and that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ya ya ya ya.
Speaker 11: Are you a juggalo Jake? Are you juggler adjacent?
Speaker 1: Hey Rocket to Jerriet Robot Dick.
Speaker 11: No, that's you. I see the I see the circle around that cartoon dog yees.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 11: I'm here for it, man, Let's do it as ask the way.
Speaker 1: So when do you have to leave?
Speaker 11: Let's take it nam. I'm curious to me juggle at Jen? All right, I'm hoping she pops on before I have to.
Speaker 1: She works at she works at a famous she works at a famous.
Speaker 11: Burger joint, Burger king.
Speaker 1: Uh wait a bit elha reblaze.
Speaker 11: Here Yeah, that's uh that's outside.
Speaker 1: Are here we go? Jim? Hello, Jim, Hi Jake? Okay, are you Simpsons?
Speaker 11: He was so Jen, I'm lamb. It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Hi, Lamb. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 11: Now, how do you know Jake?
Speaker 5: Oh, I've known Jake for at least a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Podcasting, podcasting, podcasting, Bobby.
Speaker 5: Was it Bobby Nick that introduced us Jake?
Speaker 1: It was Bobby Knick because it was Bobby Nick and then you we watched We found the thing. I fail you through Bobby Nate because Bobby Nate brought you me and you had issues with a certain a certain person.
Speaker 5: El Blake, come on up, common enemy.
Speaker 1: That's correct, by the way, El Blas, I'm gonna say, el link if you want. How do you know Jake?
Speaker 5: How do you know Jake? Lamb?
Speaker 11: Jake sends me the link until I'm available.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: How did you get to know Jack?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: Before he started sending you stream here on links?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Podcasts, he was part of Ready to Beatos podcast. He's part of.
Speaker 5: That's Wild.
Speaker 1: By the way, Liam was actually part of of Carlos Danger's award ceremony. He was the one of the reason why we got the Women of the Year award for the Double Verse.
Speaker 5: That's Wild.
Speaker 1: No, no, not not not her award, but gave women that were part of the Double Verse award.
Speaker 11: I don't think. I don't think we gave a single woman an.
Speaker 1: War last year. Givenblay, you got a link.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 11: I'm very afraid of your puppet. You know what, I've got a puppet too, very very afraid. That's that's exactly.
Speaker 5: The fear of the dolls.
Speaker 11: Is terrifying to me. Really, no do you?
Speaker 1: Oh? By the way, Jen, yeah, Jen, I just want to let you know that someone is telling Uh. One of my friends says that you know that guy ed Edward and let's see, it's see he's telling people that you don't the only reason why you guys are coming around is to take down my but you gotta take down my channel.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a lie.
Speaker 11: About community.
Speaker 1: Not no, No, I wasn't talking about I wasn't talking about community, talking about the Bobby Nick community.
Speaker 5: Nah, there's we have no interest in doing that.
Speaker 1: I know it was a lie because of the guys and no myer uh no, lear people were saying that. It's saying that, and and I'm gonna tell you this, don't don't say don't take anything he says with a grain of salt. We write his house is horrible. He got his kids taking away because they because he won't even clean his house.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been wondering where he's been the last week or two.
Speaker 1: So he's been, he's been. Here's the thing, I here's the thing. He goes, he comes, he goes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was. He was around all the time, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Way, Karen Brandan owes me money, Karen Brennan owes me money. It's been too really since I haven't got any money from Kevin. From Kevin Brenny's.
Speaker 5: Look, it's gonna break your Jake what.
Speaker 11: Wait, so juggle at gen Yes, there you go. You're supposed to say that ship right back to me.
Speaker 6: Are you know?
Speaker 11: Are you in a place you can't be loud?
Speaker 5: I mean, I try to watch the volume of my voice.
Speaker 12: Because I'm I'm used to being on on a late night stream, but it's it's seven o'clock, you know.
Speaker 11: But wait with Jake, you know what you know what unites unites all enemies across the dabble versus we all genuinely want KB to start paying you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just wanted to read. By the way, I love that. I love that. The only person, by the way, be dabbler told told Kevin to pay me.
Speaker 11: I've told multiple times Jake, I sent in super chats to all during one and.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. He doesn't even here's the thing, And I mean, here's the thing, here's the thing I want.
Speaker 5: I want to find.
Speaker 1: I want either here's the thing. I want Melton to take me off of super Tips or let me be part of super Tips, because that does he pay you. He doesn't. Uh Melton owes me a royalty from using my voice because you be Dabbling uses my voice. Be Dabbling Network uses my voice. I know a lot of other people uses the Jay Cutson boys. I'm not asking for be Dabbling to pay me. I'm asking for the person who who legally owns the company, uh Patrick Melton, Patrick Melton or to pay that because legally he has to pay legally, so legally he owes a role to He owes me residuals off.
Speaker 5: Of that well ship. Jake just keep sending them requests. I guess I won't.
Speaker 1: I won't. Here's the thing here is. It's not about the money. It's about the principle of paying someone that's made you so much money. I've been on this I've been on that show since twenty twenty three. I'm the I'm the youngest person on there, but I I I try to keep my respect to him. I made some mistakes.
Speaker 11: Well you know, Jake. That's I have a similar issue with Kevin right now, and that's why I've started fartsihoy dot com so that i can start raising money selling my T shirt designs. I'm not kidding, Juggle at Gin. It's fartsihoy dot com.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 11: By the way that I've got a bunch of designs and wait with Jake, let me do my pitch. I've got a bunch of designs gen that I'm gonna upload, but so far I have won. Oh yeah, fartsihoy dot com. Eventually we're gonna do mugs and posters and booty shorts, but right now just doing T shirts.
Speaker 5: Hilarious.
Speaker 11: The fucking Jake, Leave, Jake. I just wanted to talk for like a minute uninterrupted. Come back, Jake, come back, Jake.
Speaker 5: Make Judson come back.
Speaker 11: Make Judson come Jake's all right, said juggle at Jen. Okay, you look like you're set up. Do you work from home?
Speaker 12: I uh, I have my setup out on the outside patio. It's an enclosure saw that I may smoke. Okay Wallace streaming, you.
Speaker 11: Don't you try not to smoke around your kids.
Speaker 5: I don't want to smoking the house.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that's pretty fair.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to ask this question. I want to ask this question. Number one. Guess who's the biggest person that has ever paid me? Guess how much the big payment I ever gotten was from me?
Speaker 11: When I sent you five dollars back?
Speaker 5: No, I want to guess that you've gotten five hundred from someone.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't five hood.
Speaker 11: But think he's talking about the most famous person that's ever paid.
Speaker 1: There's there's a guy that, there's a guy, there's a there's the Shooli Network. No, no, tsen, it's somewhat Uh. Let me let me also give you a hint. Finally, he he has a co host that is an orange.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, so is it be Dabbler?
Speaker 1: It was Rocco.
Speaker 6: It was Roco.
Speaker 11: I never know who's hosting that show. It's always a mystery to me.
Speaker 1: So I did a show with Rocco with El Rocco. You two thirty dollars?
Speaker 5: What nice?
Speaker 11: That's great?
Speaker 1: Good for you part it was half the super it was half super chests.
Speaker 5: With great night.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, I got twenty five.
Speaker 11: From you the Dabbler just for that. I'm going to tell you the best pizza place in the Carolinas, and it might be a place on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: You know, he lives. He lives in the smoking he lives.
Speaker 11: He said he's going to the Carolinas this summer and he wanted a recommendation for pizza. And I actually haven't What is it. It's called Luigi's. It's in Moreheads City, North Carolina. It's like it's way with Jacob Nothing. It's a twenty minute drive from the beach. It's in a super shitty mall with a home depot and a Walmart. And you would not think, but it's these dudes who moved there from the Bronx and open up their pizza place there and it is the best New York style pizza on the East Coast. So there you go, to Dabbler. Just for Jake two hundred and thirty dollars, I've given you the most solid tip you'll ever want for getting pizza out there. Kip Smith, go to Luigi's and fight me. That's what I will say.
Speaker 5: The link.
Speaker 1: Can he come up, he's got one.
Speaker 11: He got I'm terrified. No, I'm actually dabbler. I'm about to take a nap because I've been up working since five A M Yeah, sou And also and also I want to say that we were Actually.
Speaker 1: I want to say that I do appreciate that Liam. Liam is a good guy, and I know Liam has got it. And then after after his AA meeting he can go on MLC.
Speaker 11: Uh probably not tonight.
Speaker 5: Do you have a YouTube channel, mister LIAMB I do.
Speaker 11: I'm working on it. But here's what I'll say about MLC. I thought I did a good job last week, but apparently the entire audience fucking disagreed.
Speaker 1: I actually, you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I'm actually not kidding the entire audience.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, To be honest, I got a little I'm when I heard about ski Mask dying, I thought it was a real I thought Chad was just ripping us again because you always tell. But when I saw that a lot of people were saying it was real, I'm like, because I don't believe anything Chad says. Do we remember Cooma Country? Do you remember the Old Kid's story? Jake?
Speaker 11: I just patch things up with Chad. I can't go around shitting on them again. I can't handle the much never.
Speaker 1: Stopped telling her how great I never stopped. They never stops telling everyone how great I treat you. Never stopped. I will never stop telling people that. Because here's the thing, Because nobody here's the thing. Be el Reblay Rocco likes me. Yeah, I know that, I know that he. Here's the thing. I know that he gets a little aggravated that I sends him links in the middle of the night or the middle of the day when he's working. Because Rocco works outside of YouTube. Rocco works outside of YouTube. He has a job outside of a hero. He has a job outside of YouTube where a lot of people, a lot of us, here's the thing, a lot of us don't have jobs outside of YouTube that we we we make. He makes money outside of YouTube. And I'm waiting.
Speaker 11: Has he tried opening and buy me a coffee, Jake?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, hold on?
Speaker 11: Has he tried getting sponsored by Hello Fresh?
Speaker 1: Actually, you can do that through us stream elements. Stream Elements does those all the time.
Speaker 11: Has he tried setting up a T shirt shop called fartzhoy dot com?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, because you own the trademark for that.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 11: Actually, I do own the trademark for that. It's a stupid trademark, but I own it. Actually I don't. I shouldn't say that. It's not not gone through yety.
Speaker 5: Social Do you owe any social media?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: My my Twitter is Hey, it's Liam.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Liam. He's also in substack.
Speaker 11: I just got a verified account so I could promote everything efficiently. Also, I love Elon's the best. I love He's the best man.
Speaker 5: You said it's me liamby Okay, I'll follow you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if your name is juggle at gin on there, I'll follow.
Speaker 1: You back hers jend gendle something.
Speaker 11: I made a friend today, Thank you, Jake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 1: You know what the Hey, Liam, that's what That's what all this show is about, is making friends and making.
Speaker 5: Time across networking.
Speaker 11: Jake, on your side forever more.
Speaker 1: By the way, when you when you when you said that. By the way, I just want to say good.
Speaker 11: They actually recorded the album Thriller.
Speaker 5: But no, there's Silliam's cat. Hey, it's Liam one hundred. Hey, it's Liam.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 11: It should be should be the first one that comes up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll get the link. I'll get the link.
Speaker 11: Cat my I used to take care of my sisters. I took care of my sister's cat for a couple of years. And someone starting, someone starting to count for it.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, tun on the cat.
Speaker 11: It was a friend. I know who it was. It was a friend?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Was it Ray DeVito?
Speaker 11: No, they're a friend. Come on, man, I'm not here. Here's the thing. I'm not here to pick on Ray de Vito. I don't you know now that I'm off for race show. We got nothing to do with each other except for when he talks crazy shit about me.
Speaker 1: But other than that, there's Liam. There's liams. Oh nice, I'll send you his uh his Twitter messenger message.
Speaker 11: I can put in the private chat. What am I doing? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm like mentally fucking seriously, I'm like so tired right now. But is drive out to Santa Monica? Alright, it's in the private chat? That should be it Monica?
Speaker 1: By the way, hold on, hold on, hold on, by the way. I gotta do something here.
Speaker 11: Take your mic please, microphone check one. Oh wait, my my MIC's offled on. There we go, microphone check?
Speaker 1: Is this so so now, so now I can actually see so if you look in the chat, I could see who who you guys are, and I can see your check into your mics from from the app or from the people's tab on the on the thing. But so I got one question for who you got winning American Idol this year?
Speaker 11: Is is Kelly Clarkson in it?
Speaker 1: That's season one?
Speaker 11: Asked, Oh, so I don't know. I don't know. By the way, by the way, that so what I think is Constantine still in it?
Speaker 1: That's like season something. But by the way, and no, and no, carry under Wood is not in a carry Underwood one her season and.
Speaker 5: That's four.
Speaker 11: Often doesn't How often does another human being hug you? That's really what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Your mother hugs me?
Speaker 11: You know, I'm serious, Like how often do you, like, do your sister hug you?
Speaker 1: Or I don't know, she's not my sister, my niece?
Speaker 11: Are your niece? Does she hug you? I'm not saying it appropriately, I'm just like, you know, it's like.
Speaker 1: So let's not talk about let's not talk Let's talk about something that you like. Has Ray hugged you?
Speaker 11: I have not been in the same room as Ray DeVito in fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years Wait what wow? Are you were so so?
Speaker 5: You work so so.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Stevie told me a story about him going and doing the MLD Live MLC show when it was doing live at a studio at the Comic Strip.
Speaker 5: And interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay Stevie Also stev also showed the East Side Dave Show when they did these uh the Star Wars episode when they remade Star Wars.
Speaker 11: You know you and Stevie have a good like rapport on these shows. I have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, he I wasn't gonna tell him, but he was. He needed the he kept the video. It was just silent. Hey, j G. If I was home, I was dripping, but I had to run the store. I could go alive with the pineapple. I hope I can get back. Oh he did show. Hey, Oh, you're going to show tonight with Bobby. You're going to show tonight with Bobby jin ten thirty? Yes, after no filter, after no filter? Yeah, why are you don't let on no filter?
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm not allowed over there. I just tend to Hello. No, I don't think I'm not allowed over there.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Sorry I lost you.
Speaker 11: Jen, did you follow me on Twitter? I don't see you?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 11: Huh, what's your what's your what's your handle?
Speaker 5: Following j eight six?
Speaker 11: Well, I didn't want to. I didn't want to force you to do it, but I was just like, oh juggle, let gin, there we go, and you do follow me? Okay, Well I followed you back.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait a minute, doing another twenty four hour?
Speaker 6: What is he?
Speaker 1: You said? Uh? Five? I think it was five hours ago? Ye?
Speaker 5: I shared the old one oh all week.
Speaker 12: Last week, I decided to share his reruns off It's twenty four hours stream. I shared his merch blink, I shared his like tree.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm sorry, I just I just got into rupt.
Speaker 1: I am so tired.
Speaker 11: I'm starting to get irritated, which is not your fault. But I got to catch a nap if I'm gonna do this thing tonight. All right, to meet you, fartthehoy dot.
Speaker 1: Com alright and dot com by the way, Uh, Jim, don't leave JI don't believe all right? Hey, j Hey, what did you guys think about? What did you think about? Holyoak?
Speaker 5: He's hilarious. I hope he comes around more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been trying to get him to come on more. Me and him got into an argument and stuff, and he's he's very religious.
Speaker 4: He he.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. The guy streamed his chat shows while he's in the hospital room in a in a hospital bed, out of nursing him.
Speaker 5: Mmm, that sounds uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I I want to say that I do appreciate you coming on and being my friend. Of course, shit happens, Yeah, I made I made some mistakes. I made some mistakes.
Speaker 5: Don't I know it?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't jen. I really do regret everything I've ever done. I regret that I regret.
Speaker 5: It makes you stronger, It makes you stronger.
Speaker 1: What what I regret more is is is is letting my insecurities show when people when people I have that thing in my life where I don't I tell you I think everything is real, when when it's a joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well some people go so far, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we had fireworks from last night to the point where they were shooting fireworks at my We have a dog that had We have a little puppy pup that has randoment issues and the dog, the dog, the kids, some of the kids kept throwing fireworks at at at my niece's window and she had to tell them to stop.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, how rude of them to do that.
Speaker 1: But the thing is for me is I did I did uh and uh. And in that episode, I was like they were were trying to say that you were on there. I was like, Brandon, depth does that show? Because I wasn't trying, but I want to say that by the way, hell froze over when I went on uh lutant lounge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so did it? When when I want on be I b.
Speaker 1: Because we're I think. I think Wendy didn't want to do do the show yesterday. Really, Wendy doesn't want to do shows with me. I try to be this, I try to be her. I try to be her friend. But sometimes people think that I'm saying when I'm when I'm talking to her and giving her a good light. When when I say when I now don't say Wendy's name, I'm saying it now because I'm trying to talk. I'm not talking bad about it. I'm just trying to say that I don't like saying her name a lot on panels. And I'm trying to calm myself down from from people like oh, don't talk about babe. It don't talk about Wendy. Wendy and Wendy saying oh, uh, she knows people to take me out. But here's the thing. Calm down, Jake, calm down. Don't don't let this person use Wendy is not worth a heart attack.
Speaker 5: Just breathe.
Speaker 1: And I've had I've had, I had, I had issues in the past when people want to aggravate me to the point of me screaming and stuff. But it's not worth me screaming right now. It's not worth me trying to get an injurism over over a person that is. So I'm also tired. Say if you hear the me on in every few minutes.
Speaker 5: I am totally relate to how fields you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I had to I had to put up a bunch of stakers today. People sent me steikers. Oh nice, I got a bunch of stakers that I had to put up on the sticker door on sicker wall. But I want to say, also, I did I think it might be coming Monday, might come tomorrow or monday, because uh, people do forget it takes a couple of days for you for you to get packages and and yesterday was a holiday. And yesterday was a holiday. So what did what did you do for Fourth of July? I slept in and then you got kids? You got kids? Yeah, uh, you got people that are elderly that live with you. Yep.
Speaker 5: And we just stay at home and the neighbors lit fireworks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, you know, I want to say that I do do want to say that. I hate when people try to use you know, I'm I am owed real money to Kevin owes me money. Kevin owes me money because I've done I've done work for the guy. And the guy he's always said, oh, he pays, he pays, he pays Ashley, he pays police, he pays Gilly, he pays, Carl pays all this. And the one person, the one person that is not asked for the super chats. I'm not asked for the super chats. I've never asked for his uh for his memberships. I only ask for twenty five dollars and that's it. I'bout I've asked for ten dollars and the guy doesn't want to give me money because I'm I'm a stupid redneck. I'm a stupid redneck from uh from Mississippi. But the stupid redneck knows a lot of people. And and guess what, people watch my shows. Yeah, when when you say my name, Kevin, say my name?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 5: For facts? He said this.
Speaker 1: Kevin doesn't want to pay people. Kevin wants to have people on that that. But he pays. He pays Chad, he pays clear Water until until until el he re bleay uh el Re, I think pays. Babbling Network pays h Claire Wallard fan had to go on his show.
Speaker 5: Really, that's cool. I want to meet the tabler.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think he pays him with a picture of a cardiff and speed up.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious. Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Speed I. By the way, Nick Depoulo just put up a had you ford from uh for from Saint Simmons Island.
Speaker 5: I don't know where that is.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 5: Penlope Parasite says.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. I I so I did something stupid. I did a mask and.
Speaker 12: Yeah I did that too. I was like, who's eligible for parole? Let's have a look see, shall we.
Speaker 5: Almost everyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say I want to say that Number one I think that. I think that people who are are you streaming today after? Are you gonna do another junk stream?
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do the arm On late. I'm doing the ten thirty thing with Bobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you gonna do one? By the way, did you know last week? Uh? He was last week or the week before store me with stream sniping you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got hell drunk.
Speaker 7: And was acting stupid. Yeah, I did that a lot, So I know what it feels like, the fuck up a lot Jakes.
Speaker 1: So do you regret it? Do you regret it? Do you regret what happened?
Speaker 12: I mean, I I wish I hadn't act so selfishly because I know that I was totally acting like a selfish cunt. And then I was already drunk and got more drunk and then drank dumb cut juice and did stupid ship, did stupid and then got copied, and like that's the ship that I regret is the clips that follow. But the lessons I learned from it all can make sometimes it worth it. Yeah, And it's easy to fuck up out here. It's really easy to fuck up out here. You really have to choose, You really have to choose yourself sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes you got to realize that, you you know, sometimes you make you make mistakes and you're over there, you know. Sometimes you don't. You don't realize who you're hurting. You're not hurting that person, You're hurting yourself when you do that stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and tricking every day isn't that great?
Speaker 1: The thing is, you know, alcohol is there once in a blue moved is good. But every day it causes you problems. You can lose your job over over being drunk on the job. You can you can lose a lot of stuff if you're drunk. You lose your license, you can lose you can go to jail over some stuff. And also the thing is you can also lose your marriage or you can lose your house over that. Yeah. Yeah. By the way, a talking dog is telling. By the way, if a talking dog is talking sins, you know we're fucked. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of risk in it.
Speaker 1: If a dog. By the way, by the way, I just want to let you know that hat Rod has blocked me in electra Braue no way, has blocked me over some stupid reasons.
Speaker 5: Hello, Yeah, I could feel I feel some distance come from them too.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, it's Simpson's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my towel from Universal Studios.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, why don't Why don't we end it? Why don't we end the show right now? You can't.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's under two hours, so you'll be able to chop it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get we'll get we'll get the clips out of it. And and by the way, I just want to let people know that. Oh and by the way, I put the audio of our stream earlier today. I put it up on a spreakers so people can see the show. Listen to the show on our audio platforms including iheartrate Video, Spreaker, the Spotify, iTunes.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You could listen to this on uh, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Spreaker, Amazon, and a lot of the other music platforms that you get your podcast. You can watch, you can watch the show. And if you're on by the way, if you're listening to this over if you when when I put this up on Apple podcast, if I put this little streaker on up the podcast, please leave a like, and please leave us a good review because we love what we love our reviews, because reviews helps it helps the podcast grow. And also and also, watching these podcasts makes makes us money. We gotta we gotta get up to a ten dollars on spreaker. We gotta get up to a ten dollars threshold get paid for this. Sir. Oh, we lost it. We lost gin, But I want to say thank you Hard. I think she might be coming back. I want to thank you for being my friend. Donner ruding back again, You're heard. It is true.
Speaker 3: If you do a party in Bouty everyone you knew you would see the biggest giver be from me.
Speaker 5: At the track day.
Speaker 1: Thank you Burby and Raby. Alright, love you guys.
Speaker 11: Bye,