Speaker 1: Oh, bread of that sar oh, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night And today.
Speaker 3: We have on an old homie of ours.
Speaker 2: We haven't talked to him in too damn long, honestly, Nick from the Occult Rejects, Brother, how the hell you been good?
Speaker 1: Very good? Thank you very much for having me on.
Speaker 4: Man, It's like you said, it's been a minute, but always have a good time whenever I came on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Now, last time we talked it was you and Teresa and you said that. Now you have like cycling through somewhere between six or seven co hosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yay.
Speaker 4: There's me, Headless, Giant, Jin the Ninja, Robbie Marx. Then we have Jewels from Gray Pilled. I have Judith, she's new. She was somebody who was in the oto with me when I was in it back in New York.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I figured it should be a good fit and I know it personally. Then I got branded from Maggus in the media recently, I have Arrows up and then I added Maggus is a.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend Kaiva Rose. And then we have Robbie Marx.
Speaker 4: So I think that it's a decent amount of people, so not everybody comes on though at the same time, which is one of the reasons why I did it. So I don't burnt everybody out because I do. I do record a lot, and I can't expect everybody to always show up. I can recycle. Some people are better for during the day, yeah, at night, you know, and just different topics.
Speaker 1: I better with different people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So real quick, for those that don't know, you had mentioned that you were a member of the OTO in New York, and now you brought on. Now this friend of yours, is she still in the OTO or she stepped away from it?
Speaker 4: Like you know, yeah, you know what's funny when I had stepped away pretty much anybody in the order except for like maybe three guys that I was pretty close to that were also kind of frustrated and verbalized like pretty much the same issues I had to me over the phone or through text. I kept in touch with them, but besides that, everybody else I pretty much ghosted good.
Speaker 1: I was just like, it's just.
Speaker 4: Weird, yeah, And she was one of them, even though like she didn't seem like, you know, like a weirdo. She seems pretty cool and pretty normal. I just wasn't sure where her head was at and with everything going on, I'm just gonna keep it real with COVID and George Floyd.
Speaker 1: She was she was black, So I was just like, you know, who knows? You know? With who knows?
Speaker 4: She's triggered and controlled by the TV right now, I don't know what's going on. But long story short, I reached out to her not too long ago because.
Speaker 1: I was just like thinking about it. I was like, wonder, how the hell she's doing.
Speaker 4: I was talking to my one friend who left the OTO as well, and I asked him me, have you spoken to Judith or anybody? And he's like no, He's like I thought about reaching out to I was like me too, because me and him even did like two initiations with him, like I did my first and second initiation with that woman as well with my friend Jordan. Really yeah yeah, and uh so I hit her up and she was like, yo, you just she literally said, She's like, yo, you ghosted. She's like, what the fuck happened to you? I said, I don't know, I said. I started getting weird vibes from the OTO and all that shit that was going on. Politically in COVID, I just, you know, kind of got weirded out. And she was like, oh, I guess the same reason I left. I was like, oh you did. She's like getting around the same time. She's like yeah, she's like, shit just did not make sense. And she even noticed that they started kind of pushing, like heavily pushing far left ideology. Yeah, and they got crazy with like the vaccination shit.
Speaker 2: So to most people that are in into occult magic and things like that are probably going to be more liberal mindset. I'm not trying to be that guy, but you're right, I'm throwing it out. I'm throwing it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean just like you know, the white woman with some crystals and some some tarot cards, that they could run the gambit on that one.
Speaker 3: Specifically, the people.
Speaker 2: That are going to go to the length of joining Oto, they more often than not have a certain political ideology. I don't think that's unfair to say.
Speaker 1: No, I would agree with that, especially from my experience there.
Speaker 4: I'd be totally honest with you, even when I was never really heavily into politics at all, Like, even when I was there, I couldn't have told you like what a far right person was or a far left person really was, until certain things started getting like I guess somehow coming into the OTO and started seeing people's like certain like.
Speaker 1: I you know, their their opinions.
Speaker 4: I did notice that people that were fall left all did kind of exhibit a start you know, it was a lot, yeah, and kind of exhibited the same behavior and the same you know, they looked the same or whatever.
Speaker 2: So for those that may not know, who may not have heard you before your background in the OTO, right, what is the OTO, I know it's Ordo Templi Orientis. But for those that may not know, and in kind of what that organization's about, if you can give the brief synopsis, if you will.
Speaker 1: Basically, it was an Freemasons.
Speaker 4: A couple of Freemasons had started it originally, and in my opinion, it was to be much more of like a Rosicrucion kind of magical order. And they was around for a few years, and then eventually they had came across Alista Crowley's Book of the Law, and this is the supposed story, and they thought that he was like pretty much like telling their secrets or whatever, giving up the mysteries their mysteries in his book, and he was like, I have no idea who you people law something to that extent, And eventually they met up, they spoke to each other, and they ended up giving it over to him, and he changed some of the I guess, like initiations. Instead of how many they normally have, which would be a lot the Masons, he knocked it down to thirteen, which would be twelve with a minerval.
Speaker 1: The minerval is.
Speaker 4: Like the first one you'll take that's like half in, half out, and not a full member, but it allows you to go to close the meetings.
Speaker 1: He did that, and then.
Speaker 4: He also changed it over to kind of like go with the Book of the Law I guess would be like its holy book. And then you know, so that's how it pretty much got changed and he took it over.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I will say it wasn't founded by Crowley. However, Crowley absolutely left his mark on Oto and he split off and started the Lima off of Oto, if I'm not mistaken correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Oteo got changed over to like the Thlemic. Yeah, yeah, when he took when he took it over, that it was given the whole Thelemic overview.
Speaker 2: Which is basically sex, magic and drugs a lot of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, going by what he did, Yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 5: How does somebody like get into this, Like how did you get into this? Like did you just say some upon somebody and they just were like, hey, this is something I.
Speaker 1: Want to looking for this shit.
Speaker 4: I was starting to get into ceremonial magic myself. I was reading books, I watched a few videos on YouTube to see how to do certain things, and I kind of wanted to get involved into something that was a little bit more regimented, kind of something that like, uh, I guess like Wicka wasn't so much for me because I felt like people just make shit up by like I get results, you know, like they're gonna spin around with the crystal in the hand and throw lavender over their shoulder and they think they did something.
Speaker 1: You know, I really just don't buy all that.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to get into sometimes like you know, kind of maybe, like I guess, more regimented and structured. And in these orders, especially like the oto of the Golden Doorn, certain things are like did on like either the ritual or the writing that was put out. Some of them will even like kind of say like this is done this way because it's been proved the results, so like this is you know, we're gonna stick with this because it's worked before. So I wanted to kind of go with something a little bit like that. I started looking up places. But I had asked actually at first I had asked somebody that I knew that was a Freemason and in the OTO, because I again the OTO actually wasn't my first choice. I had asked him like what he thought, and I was like, what about the Freemasons. He's like, no, He's like, because you'll have to stay there forever before you could even get the ritual magic. He's like, you're gonna want an order that like starts it off, you know, That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: He suggested, like the Martinists, which there was none near me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Dawn, which I was a little bit more actually interested in and kind of what was much more of my speed.
Speaker 2: They got more of a history to him, that's for sure, and a lot of big names were associated with them in the eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus like they're just their imagery too.
Speaker 4: I guess was a little bit easier coming from somebody with like a Christian a Catholic background, you know, just to me, they looked a little bit more friendlier, that's fair.
Speaker 1: And then the OTO there was so there wasn't that I knew of.
Speaker 4: There was an there was a Golden dorm lodge on the Long Island that I guess, you know, just wasn't real easy to find online. So I did miss out on that because I found out after the fact from somebody being on my show. But uh, there's an OTO lodge that was like twenty minutes away. And I was like, well, that's pretty fucking convenient. I was living in Queens and it was in Queens. Yeah, I was like all right, but like literally I was just like googling online, like.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to ask. I was like, you just googled it.
Speaker 5: I've never actually like where places are, but I'm like, quick little Google search hates down the street.
Speaker 1: A lot of them. I see.
Speaker 4: This is the thing, Like the OTO, they'll have their they have their own major like website, website, and you could look it up and it will tell you where all their lodges are. Like they don't hide that shit. That's not part of the mysteries of the secrets you know where they are. These things have rent. I'm sure they want some people coming into pay rent with.
Speaker 3: The We have a large one in New Orleans. Actually, no, I bet.
Speaker 5: What's the thirteenth step? You said twelve? You said thirteen, twelve s half in and.
Speaker 1: Then Okay, they're teen initiations.
Speaker 4: The first one's minerval and that's like kind of like half a member and half now like allows you to go to closed meetings, but it doesn't mean that you're actually a full initiate into the your Then there's twelve other degrees after that, or initiations that you could take after.
Speaker 6: So what level did you get to?
Speaker 1: Asking the second degree after minerval?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you were associated with the Believe it or not as low as that sounds.
Speaker 4: That's like not top twenty percent of the OTO or top twenty something percent in the OTO is actually second degree higher?
Speaker 1: Shows you how many firsts the minervals there is. It's pretty sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that being said, you were associated with the organization for how long?
Speaker 4: Probably about five or six years, because I mean, you don't there's a time limit too.
Speaker 1: In between these initiations.
Speaker 4: You can't just keep taking them, and people have to Actually you have to get two people to sign off saying that they think that you're you're even mentally okay to do it, like they trust you.
Speaker 1: They don't think like you're fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: That's the thing when you look at like these top rank individuals, these are people that have been associated with the organization for forty fifty years.
Speaker 1: In some cases, there's some.
Speaker 4: People there that were probably there for like at least twenty bore sure, sure, wow.
Speaker 5: So what did you If you don't, I don't know if you want to talk about it, he's.
Speaker 1: The open book anything.
Speaker 5: Well, what did you What did you do to be able to get to the second tier?
Speaker 6: Like what was your actual ritual that you had to do?
Speaker 1: Uh? The maneuval. I'm trying to think if that was a I think it was the first one manerval.
Speaker 4: Really it was just uh that one, you mean, like the initiation, nothing too crazy. Trying to think which one it was. I think it was the first degree. I will say, yeah, the first the manerval you kind of just.
Speaker 1: Like walk in.
Speaker 4: You act like they act like you're kind of like strolling through I think the Middle East.
Speaker 1: You had them to Heliopolis.
Speaker 4: There's a big tent in the room that they kind of like fucking totally ignore, and I actually think it's like the optic nerve in your eye.
Speaker 1: But that's a whole other discussion.
Speaker 4: Uh, But there's you basically like split off, You walk around, you run into people. It's a lot of fucking shit that, honestly, I don't even remember what the fuck they're even saying.
Speaker 1: You can find a book called the Secret Rituals of.
Speaker 4: The Oto and you'll find the first few degrees in there if you want to find it. It's a PDF, and it's pretty on point, but like the first degree is the minerval degree is nothing like really crazy. They will, like I said, you'll start off with the rooms like half cut and you're acting like that. These guards I think I kind of capted you, like as you're crossing or coming through, and they're telling you about the Book of the Law, and if you want to join their shit, or if you seem interested, then at some point in the other part of the room they bring it in and.
Speaker 1: Then you sit down and you eat your shit.
Speaker 4: You eat these little berries and nuts that they got, and they tell you to read the Book of the Laws. People are playing fucking instruments back there, and then they're probably doing that to the other person because they do like they do, you know, one person after the.
Speaker 1: Next, and then after that like you kind.
Speaker 4: Of just you know whatever, you become a brother. Well well they that's really not until first degree, but my lodge is already calling your brother or sister.
Speaker 1: Nothing crazy.
Speaker 4: The first degree, I will say, if you want to complete that one, you're gonna have to get naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah I had.
Speaker 4: To, And I knew that was coming before I even took it, because again I read that book, The Secret Rituals of the Udeo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's basically as far as the initiate level, it's you know a little bit of a song and dance, a little bit of a parading around for a certain thing, and then probably a swearing of some oaths.
Speaker 1: Right oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, look try. The fact I wasn't even supposed to tell you what happened is, now.
Speaker 2: Did they make you do the Masonic thing where it's if you ever speak of it, they'll cut you from there?
Speaker 3: To hear employers like.
Speaker 4: The fucking dogs of the Abyss, I gonna drag you out all those crazy theatrical shit, right, that's hones say, I'll be totally honest with you my opinion.
Speaker 1: Whatever they're saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, that's what the experience of magic is, and that's why I'm here. So I don't know why you're threatened me with that. That's what I'm trying to get to. So uh but yeah, yeah, no, they do that. They'll do they give you every degree. They'll give you like uh, there'll be like a handshake or grip. There'll be also a word. There'll be a word for every degree as far as I know. And then there's like these like type of movements of things that you that you can do. So yeah, yeah, there's like you know, so that that is done, then you're supposed to swear not to repeat it like I said.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, the first one, like I said, you will the one thing and the only way I.
Speaker 4: Was able to do it, and it is because I had two other people that like spoke to me about it that were not in my lodge.
Speaker 1: It was people that I knew from other lodges. It's all I have.
Speaker 4: I already read the book. So it says listen, I already know the deal. You gotta get fucking naked.
Speaker 6: And I was like, you got naked or just like you do you more?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, well no, no, that well, I'll explain, I'll explain what happens, but nothing crazy goes on with that.
Speaker 5: Well besides, I was like, okay, we got naked. I was like, well now why.
Speaker 4: So so uh I As I'm reading the thing, I'm trying to visual what's going on, and it does seem to be that there was only like one candlelight in the whole, like you know, temporaria.
Speaker 1: And that's the case.
Speaker 4: And I could say, like, after you do like I said before, after you do your initiation, you will sit down with the people that are there now. Anybody who's done the minerval can show up. Anybody who's done first degree can show up, anybody who's done second degree and so on. Those people will welcome back to watch other people do it. So there will be some people there you only saw, like the silhouettes, like I swear to God, like even when my friend Jordan or Judith went, I couldn't tell you I didn't see a nipple or a dick. You know what I'm saying get it straight. I didn't see anything of that as just silhouettes. The people that I'm sure are doing the initiation and holding the fucking candle. I'm sure it is getting a show, but the people sitting down you can't see anything.
Speaker 1: So that actually was enough for me to be like, all right, I think you can pull this fucking off. So uh I did do that. They will. There is some part where.
Speaker 4: They do show that like they're kind of like cutting cord, like a kind of cutting a cord off of you. Just the thing is is that, like looking at it now, it kind of does look like they're walking here around like a fucking dog with like a thing around around you and pulling you as you walk around the lodge naked, you know. So it is like, I guess which way you want to look at it. It could be humiliating in a sense, you know. I I didn't really think of that until like I was like thinking about, like what did that actually look like?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right, Like those were kind of fucking pathetic humiliate So uh yeah, that one.
Speaker 4: You know what, this is the one thing too that even maybe kind of stop going in the first, you know, the first ones that he did maneval first and second they will straight up tell you each one of them. The first time they're like, basically, don't trust anybody except yourself. Then then the first degree they'll really idiot, they'll reiterate that again and like they like it's near the end and.
Speaker 7: It's like they like say it to where it's just like you like, I don't know for me how you did not remember they said it that the last one like that, And then in the second degree, they're even telling you you should not like trust like your surroundings or the other people around you, your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: They even make you go through some.
Speaker 4: Shit to prove this, to say you shouldn't trust your brothers and sisters and you shouldn't even trust everything you know as everything as it seems, you should only trust yourself. So I was even like, that's three fucking times now you've told me this in a row.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck am I coming back right?
Speaker 6: That's weird?
Speaker 5: Do you think they would want to like brainwash you into thinking like you should only trust the people around you period, and like everyone else is just fucked up and this is what you need, is these group of people.
Speaker 3: That's how cults usually works.
Speaker 6: That's really strange why they don't trust somebody.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's just like, yo, we just told you three times in a row, our hands are clean.
Speaker 1: Now you keep fucking going. This is on your own fucking problem.
Speaker 5: M It makes a lot more sense. Yeah, what was the thing that we were talking about earlier today about if they tell us in their face, then they will be able to make.
Speaker 3: Karmack balance bullshit?
Speaker 2: Which, for the record, I don't agree with karma likes in the raw form of Yeah, if you do good shit, good shit happens to you.
Speaker 3: Find sure, of course. But the whole conversation about how this.
Speaker 2: Ties back to the Vedics and the karmak system is what also gave them the cast system where the untouchables were lower than animals. But that's all okay for karma somehow, if you do good to others, then you'll have good things happen to you, unless it's to the untouchables, then fuck them and you'll still have good things happening. It's like, so your whole karma thing is bullshit, start to finish by the Vedic law.
Speaker 3: But okay, but it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that I finally had to explain to me in a way that made sense. It's like, uh, when you are going out with your friends in high school and you' allre going to go sit in the woods somewhere and get shit faced and smoke weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, behind the malls shit you know, all right, and.
Speaker 2: It's your turn to provide the libations, right, And so you're walking out of the house like eight thirty at night with your booksack on a Saturday, and your mom's like, well, what are you doing or what's in the bag? Well, a bunch of liquor and weed, you know, and your mom's like, okay, whatever, have fun. And then if you ever get caught, you'd be like, mom, I told you what was in the bag.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought you were joking.
Speaker 1: I told you what was in the bag, mom.
Speaker 2: So it's like that, as far as the Carmick balance, they're doing things in plain sight because it's so ridiculous and so audacious, there's no way people actually believe it. When I heard it finally explain like that, it's like, okay that I could see them doing.
Speaker 3: They're ballsy. They're very ballsy.
Speaker 4: It makes fun, Like what happened in the second and I'll explain it and the you know, for real, for real, the one time I did COVID with the initiations that much. Unfortunately, there's a chick in the lodge that it used to be cool with that actually is a lawyer for the OTO. She took my shit down on spreaker, rumble bit, shoot and everything. Oh so, like you might, yeah, they have been watching me now. I do know that for a fact, because I've had a lot of people associated with the OTO on my show.
Speaker 1: So but I'll keep going into it.
Speaker 4: But in the second degree, there's a point where there's like it's like a makeshift chacouzzie.
Speaker 1: It's like this big tub.
Speaker 4: That that that they kind of like put together and made it didn'tly was impressive, It was impressive. And uh, it's in the middle of the thing. And at some point they ask you to go up to it, and you I had a female and a male with me. I don't know if it has to be like that all the time. You know, it's say brothers and sister, but they're walking up to it with me, and then I am told to like try to lean in to the uh into the tub to get a drink of work or to quench my thirst or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think they say water.
Speaker 4: And like I'm like listening to them as they're saying, like how to do it, and I'm picturing it in my head. And then I even said, like, all right, repeat that again, excuse me something like that, and I'm like, yo, that's almost physically impossible. Like I'm like picturing like a bird trying to drink out of a bird feeder, like upside down the backwards.
Speaker 1: I was just like, yo, That'm like I'm thinking in my.
Speaker 4: Head, I'm like I'm probably gonna fall in, or they're gonna push me in.
Speaker 1: And that's what they do.
Speaker 4: The two next to you push you in the moral of that story when you get out and don't trust your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: So then and then there's another thing where they put this a piece.
Speaker 4: Of wood that like at the top has like a screw with like a hole in it where you could put your thumb through it and screw it down. But on the bottom there's like a little fucking hole. So like they're saying, like, put your thumb in there, and then turned the screw down as far as you can to show your dedication to horse. So I was like, all right, Like I didn't put it to it like hurt right, just you know, figured i'd go with the whole thing. I actually didn't. I guess I skimmed through it. Well maybe I knew and I didn't want to make it look too obvious. But like you you go through that, and then they're like, see, they're like, now if you you know whatever, they showed you the bottom of the thing. They're like, you could have stuck your thumb in there and then twisted the screw all the way down. You went and felt the thing, and that was like not everything is as it seems.
Speaker 5: Like they really want you to be, like you think they would want you to be more trusting of everyone around.
Speaker 3: You once you're looking out for number one, Yeah, that's odd.
Speaker 4: Then that after you do initiations, they will have like a class. Normally they try to do it within like the month after it happened, within that month to.
Speaker 1: Kind of go over like a little bit about like what.
Speaker 4: Was going on and like you know what you could maybe take out of that blah blah blah. And sometimes they normally try to have the people who ran the initiation too. At the end of the second one, they start like letting you know, like different things that you could do at different degrees that would be like a service or or qualifications. And as you started getting up. I can't remember exactly which one it was, it was like maybe six or seven around there. I'm almost positive the way they worded it that like even the person that you were with might have had to have eventually like joined the beat a member. And I was already like, that's not gonna work with my wife at the time.
Speaker 1: Was my wife?
Speaker 4: I was like, because another thing in the gnostic mass titties come out.
Speaker 1: I was like, she shows up.
Speaker 4: And sees fucking titties, she's gonna be dragging me the fuck out of there, right, the idea that that ship was going on, I mean, I did ask you to come, she never came, you know, so I'm sure if she saw what the fuck.
Speaker 1: So that was one that I was like, that's gonna be a hard cell.
Speaker 4: So like I was already realizing, Plus I knew that the place wasn't gonna be for me. What blew my fucking mard is when they got to the eighth they got to the eighth degree, you will be signing over your ship to the fucking launch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to the order.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, well, now it's a fucking cold yep. And then the tenth degree gets to fucking split it all.
Speaker 5: So you sign all your personal belongings over on the eighth and then the tenth will split your personal belongings.
Speaker 1: Like everybody supposedly gets split between everybody. That's that.
Speaker 4: That is what I've been told on my show. I had somebody on my show who was a tenth degree person. I'm not knocking to good guess they said that they were X. Somebody else who was on my show that was like kind of around it the you know, around the time of even the lodge that I used to go to opening up said they highly doubt that he stopped that tenth degree because if you did, that means you had to give up everything that everybody gave you from the eighth degree, he says, because everybody in the tenth degree get gets gets their hands in that. So long story short, yeah, I'm going by what somebody told me, and if that's sure, I do have to question why would you do that? I would think by the tenth degree, if you've made it that high up. You're kind of stuck there now or you're going to lose a lot financially.
Speaker 3: Right, So what's the highest degree you ever met, like personally.
Speaker 1: Personally like in person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like maybe fifth, So like your lodge leader show tenth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the leader of your lodge whoa one of the people there?
Speaker 1: Yes? Was I think that high up? Wow?
Speaker 3: So we're not even talking up to the thirteenth.
Speaker 5: I wonder how many thirteenth There are very few, very very small. Probably only a handful. Yeah, I never really understood the cult thing.
Speaker 1: It may only be like I want to tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe yeah, because I think like even at tenth, I think there's only a handful.
Speaker 2: Because OTO is not exactly a large organization. They are all over like they're they're all over the world.
Speaker 4: You're right up, bro, tell you the truth my show. So definitely your show has more listeners in that border has fucking members. Oh, I believe that I could influence that. I can influence you a cold community fucking faster than they can if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: So the lodge in New Orleans, it's been so long since I even like two thousand members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like twenty even if I'll give him twenty.
Speaker 5: Thousands, because my uncle hasn't somehow stumbled upon this. My uncle's actually was I don't know if he still is. He was wicked for a long time, so I'm just I wonder.
Speaker 2: But the Wickings that wouldn't get down with Oto because this is the way to regiment to Wickeds are more eclectic and.
Speaker 6: Free from Yeah, that's that's fair. He's definitely more.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. Wicka came from them.
Speaker 4: I believe that Nyl Gardner was a student of Alsta Crowley and he was even given a charter to open up his own watch.
Speaker 1: And he's like Noah instead, huh.
Speaker 6: I know that my uncle is.
Speaker 4: Part of the Goddess is almost Book of the Law and somebody other. It's like three other people just mixed together. You could definitely see that he took ship from Croly's Book of the Law for charge of the Goddess. Fucking believe.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. I know that he's read all he I don't know what he's I need.
Speaker 3: To call plagiarism and forgery, but I.
Speaker 6: Knew that he was. He was in that for all years, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe it all those new neo people that we know, like you know, Kroley and Blovotsky and just like.
Speaker 3: Such a charlatan that it's not even funny.
Speaker 4: And people all regurgitated other people's ship that that people didn't know about.
Speaker 1: That's all he did, right, give it on to something.
Speaker 4: But they regurgitated a lot of people from the fifteenth and sixteenth century.
Speaker 2: Right from the actual Enlightenment period, where people will actually this is the first time you're hurt. Oh yeah, yeah, but it's like this is the first time that Europeans had ever heard this shit ever. And then a couple hundred years later people kind of forget about that. Blavotsky goes out east and meets especially America, right, goes and meets some sort of enlightened master with some sort of a title that doesn't actually exist with a reshet or something like that, comes back and tells them all these things that she saw in the astral and.
Speaker 3: These people are like, she's so enlightened. No, it's called being a fraud, but like, sure, we should get down heavy.
Speaker 5: But you can make up anything, and as long as you have enough confidence in yourself, you can convince at least like if you're talking about ten people.
Speaker 6: You could at least convince no shit three out of ten.
Speaker 5: If you have enough confidence and you portray that you believe this one hundred percent, you can get people.
Speaker 4: Oh you act like, yeah, you're right. If you act, you'll get You'll get at least a third. I get it to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean really good. You'll get more than that.
Speaker 5: Oh, normally you probably get more than that. But uh, you know, we're just talking on like the low ball end. But I and it's pretty easy. If you say it enough times and you repeat the same key phrases enough times to people, and you have enough confidence, they're going to continuously hear it on repeat if you do it over and over again, and it sinks into their subconscious and so then they want to join a cult that you've somehow created.
Speaker 6: And you're just like, you know what, come on, join my cult. It's great. I low key kind of want to start a cult just for the hell of it.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ, we already have one, right there, you go.
Speaker 6: I mean we technically do. I guess.
Speaker 1: But did you hear the Ranchi occult?
Speaker 6: I've heard of it, don't know much the name, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Actually, fun fact that actually came from the Kellogg's family. Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kellogg's niece was supposedly like the chick who transcribed. There's always just like Crowley, I mean, I keep it real, like a lot of actual religions too, there's always some channel. I mean, you're talking to some higher being. Supposedly was like the scribe for the guy who got there the Ranchia book and that turned into a cult. And they also own Celestial Seasoning Tea.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I saw a guy talk about this on Instagram. They do that does all the breakdowns of companies. I saw that on Yeah, they all own different parts of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, family was crazy to be given.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know how cornflakes became a cereal crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this dude wanted to keep boys from masturbating.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I actually don't know this story.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'll give you a quick little history.
Speaker 2: Let's here we go old Granddaddy Calog who also ran ah like I don't want to say a mental asylum, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called a center sanatorium.
Speaker 2: Yes, he own a sanatorium, and he truly believed that people touching themselves, but specifically men because women if they masturbate, clearly they need to be put in the solum right, clearly, obviously these women a lot, right, And so this dude Kellogg decided, do you know when to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It's gonna keep these boys from touching their own dicks and excreting this fucking demon Salman out of them. We need to make the blandest, most boringest cereal ever on earth, and we're gonna sell that to the masses, and we're gonna market it like it's the cool, new hip thing. In reality, it is as boring as you could possibly make it. And this is gonna keep boys from masturbating. This is clearly gonna work.
Speaker 6: Obviously full I really, they didn't put drugs in it.
Speaker 2: No, And if you question this story, any good cult member out there, please look it up. This is absolutely, historically, factually why corn flakes became a thing.
Speaker 4: He was even weird with how many times you were supposed to chew calledmestication. Yeah, like supposed to chew a certain amount of times before you even swallowed.
Speaker 2: He thought more than three choes for a bite of of not even frost of flakes, excuse me, the frosting that would have he would.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, because he's like, hey, why don't we throw sugar on this ship. He's like, that's a really bad idea.
Speaker 1: The demons will get them whatever.
Speaker 2: He basically thought that if you have to chew corn flakes more than three times, then like you're just trying to hide your need to masturbate.
Speaker 3: He's retarded.
Speaker 6: You know, it's it's actually real.
Speaker 3: Just thought I was joking.
Speaker 6: I had to google it just to just to be sure.
Speaker 4: I'm almost positive if you google it, if you google this, I'm almost positive this is. He circumcised himself on wedding nights.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did.
Speaker 5: He believed that sex and masturbation were unhealthy for the mind and body, creating corn flakes as a decidedly plain meal to prevent masturbation, advocated for yogurt enemas to prevent people from pleasuring themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because again, you know, it's gonna make a dude not want to stroke his dick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: You know what, We're gonna have to make the stick your butt stuff because you know what, yog with corn flakes and yoga. I'm gonna have you eaten bowl corn flakes and I'll have like a yogurt stick in the background and like yay, have like a little bottomies like stick.
Speaker 6: On the other hand, like, let's go kell.
Speaker 2: His niece transcribed things for a cult. Yeah yeah, the rich. Yeah, like the.
Speaker 4: Guy that uh that supposedly had like the contact. I think she was the one who wrote down what he said and I became like the Ranchio book, Oh what's that phase for Raven?
Speaker 5: Would you find he never consummated his marriage. No, he slept in another room and he adopted children rather than impregnanating his partner. He was so anti sex that he like literally would not touch this woman, which, for the self pollution is a crime.
Speaker 2: It is extremely gnostic of him to have that belief, because that's the thing the Gnostics did. They truly that sex was evil. The Cathars took it to the next level and were like, if you're even trying to attach another soul to a body into this evil existence, then what are you even doing.
Speaker 3: You're going straight to hail. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: So like he wrote a book, Oh yeah, he wrote a book, Yes, plain facts for old and young, embracing the natural history and hygiene of organic life. He described thirty cents thirty nine different symptoms in which he were which were caused by masturbation. That included epilepsy, acne, bad posture, stiff joints, infirmatory, poor development, fickleness, palpitations, and.
Speaker 6: Then some fickleness, fickleedness, how dare you?
Speaker 5: Oh, and meat and rich flavors increased sexual desire, so.
Speaker 6: You're not allowed to have those either.
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean to be honest with you, after I slam down a steak, fucking sounds really good, to be completely honest with you, honestly.
Speaker 5: Stomach like it's no, no, like maybe some maybe some like you know, I don't know, scallops, scallops like some some ponds prawns, we call them shrimp.
Speaker 3: And what are we doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah things, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So basically, yeah, this dude was obviously out of his fucking mind and so.
Speaker 3: Shocking right now.
Speaker 1: He was into eugenics as well too.
Speaker 2: A lot of people wore back then, but especially him, being an educated, learned man, even though.
Speaker 6: He was important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was the actual doctor.
Speaker 2: He was big with eugenics, but never consummated his marriage to produce an offspring, so It's funny how that works out right, you know.
Speaker 5: He developed an inema machine, an inima machine.
Speaker 6: What the more.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm scanning this and I'm like, wait, we can't get off this topic just yet, because I needed.
Speaker 6: After flushing the.
Speaker 5: Bows with water, he believed that they were further cleansed by administering a pint of yogurt half through the mouth and half through the ass. Ye okay, man, this this guy is all over the place. He was a physician at Battle Creek Sanitarium in uh, Massachusetts.
Speaker 6: No, it's Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was out of his fucking mind.
Speaker 2: And so anybody who's buying Kellogg's brand cereal please understand that you are buying what is the leftovers of this guy's fucking insane rantings. Oh my god, but I mean, hey, I'm not saying that to like shit on Ketllogs. I mean, hey, listen, I like frosted lakes. You know, I get it.
Speaker 6: He put silver wire through the foreskin of young boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, oh my god, because silver was seen as.
Speaker 5: To prevent erections and to cause extreme irritation.
Speaker 6: Yep, he would do this without anesthezua or anything. He would do this to young boy, but.
Speaker 3: It was for their own good, Raven.
Speaker 2: We have to keep that in mind, because he was an educated, learning man that wanted to keep the evil out of these boys.
Speaker 5: Clearly, sure, I only can imagine when he did to the females.
Speaker 3: Raven.
Speaker 2: Oh, he listen, we've been laughing a good bit here. You don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: I already know what they did to the females. Think you have done my share of research for anything.
Speaker 1: You don't know what kell Logg did.
Speaker 2: You thought the silver wire was a weird one. We're not going to look into that on this episode.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he probably stitched them shut, because that's a vibe that they like to do a lot.
Speaker 2: It was, it was worse anyway, anyway, moving moving forward, the guy was an absolute sociopath, and with his branding and his education, the Kellogg company became the thing that it is today.
Speaker 5: I feel like I need to go in a tirade a little bit on like TikTok and be like, we should cancel the fuck out of these people.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted they it's changed a lot as a company since then, but.
Speaker 5: I mean, but the boys and girls that he tortured and did all these horrific things too, like they're now, yeah, but we're just gonna sidestep it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean we need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: But they do.
Speaker 5: Actually own so many things though their hand is in so much shit it's unreal, Like you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't keep it.
Speaker 6: If we wanted to, like the cereal, sure we might be able to get.
Speaker 5: A box polled, but like, no, they own so many Yeah, and they haven't stopped eugenics because I've actually seen there their logo on one of the eugenic pages as one of the sponsors. But oh sorry, it's a genetic page. We don't want to talk about it being eugenics. It's totally eugenics, but it's yeah, they're one of the sponsors at the very bottom when you like actually scroll through all the people who are sponsoring and stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's a vibe interesting.
Speaker 3: So all right, So back back to the whole I'll call I had to look it up. I thought we were playing.
Speaker 5: I didn't like I had heard, but I've never actually done like a deep dive into it before. But shit, now we kind of mean I want to do a whole episode on just the big top brands and what they've done.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, God, we'd be here for a while. We could do a series on it.
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 6: I'm totally down.
Speaker 5: We've been on Epstein for We're like on episode four about to be shot tomorrow, and then we're gonna shoot episode five on Monday or Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We're realistically probably going to hit episode thirty of nothing but Epstein before it's all sudden.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think ten I'm good in the files. I do the same shit as you, and I don't run it with them.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's just it's so much like.
Speaker 4: So much shit in there, and you know what the thing is, there's probably so much shit in there that people would never realize is important because of this is crazy shit. But you know, like business wise or companies and people attached to this, and that guarantee you there's a pluthora of that rep in the.
Speaker 5: There's a lot there's a lot of hidden projects, right, So, Like I found one that we're going to talk about that I haven't seen anybody else talk about yet. There is another one that I just saw some kid just found and he's like, so, I don't think anyone's talking about this. And I started and I actually just looked up the file as he was dropped it and I was reading into it. I was like, ooh, you might have actually found something pretty interesting. So people are slowly piecing together that one lady piece together that piece of art with a I don't actually I have his picture, but he's some politician or person and it's.
Speaker 6: Him doing this sign and the email is.
Speaker 5: Attached are for the girl that he had dressed up in snow white costume. Yeah, and he fucked multiple times. But in the actual picture, I just saw the breakdown of the picture. There's like multiple things that are inside this picture, this painting that was made and it was talking about money for Epstein for sex trafficking like on one of the things. And there's like a willing participant is around this pair of boxers that's like thrown onto the floor, and like she's in the background, Like there's like a almost like a little mirror picture in the background where she's laying on the bed of snow white and like his his face is identical to the other picture.
Speaker 6: And there's a whole bunch of like symbolism.
Speaker 5: It says a JP mortgage and it has like another one that says Chase Bank. And they're like money stacked on each other. So people are doing doing what people do with the internet, and they're breaking apart everything that they can find.
Speaker 2: So in this why we're probably gonna have thirty episodes of it every time we think we're gonna be like, all right, maybe we're done with Epstein. Somebody's gonna find some new revelation. This is so much and we have to talk about it. It's literally our job.
Speaker 1: Do you think anything will happen? I mean a few things seem to be. I mean Prince Andrews supposedly got arrested.
Speaker 6: Right, I think I think they will. I think they will sacrifice ten people. That's it. Maybe.
Speaker 2: So this is actually starting to piss a lot of people off, which as far as America is concerned, it's not happening. But the King of England was willing to put his own brother in handcuffs and strip him of all titles and put him in jail. Meanwhile, Trump says that we can't prosecute anybody because it would upend too many things and it would be the downfall of this nation.
Speaker 3: It'd be some national security issues.
Speaker 1: Why spinning the swamp isn't it. Isn't that what he wanted to do.
Speaker 2: That's literally what he ran on twice. So I you know.
Speaker 1: He's in the files read I read some people deny it, but I mean I've seen some ship with him in that.
Speaker 2: Look, I still would rather him be in the position than Kamala Harris, and I'm still standing on that. But that doesn't negate the that I do now, without any shadow of any doubt, believe he's in the files.
Speaker 3: Now to what level? To what degree did he actually fuck him underage girls? Was he fucking prostitutes? And that's what it was. Was it twenty year olds or was it fourteen year olds?
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of some context needed for sure, but if nothing else, because and we've talked about this, you're from New York. At the end of the day, Trump is a New York City businessman. He's a grease ball. He does deals with shady people with mafia ties. With all that, that's how this goes. So push come to shove. He's not some statesman. He's a greaseball businessman from New York City. And if you're at that level of oh, I'm a multi billionaire, you knew Jeff. Jeff was the money laundering king of the earth, well of that caliber of individual anyway. So absolutely he knew Jeff. And to what level was their affiliation. I don't think it was just money. I think it was women as well. And I can't say with one hundred percent certainty if it was or wasn't young girls, but I will say it wouldn't shock me way or another.
Speaker 5: Honestly, he's mentioned so you got to cut these in half because there's so many duplicates. By the way, so when the web when that guy, I think it's Ian that I don't know who did it.
Speaker 6: Ian, Yeah, he did the web, Carol.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that they dropped it down to one point five million. So when they took them all and they condensed them and so they stopped, they took out all the dupl kits and stuff. That's how what they got it down to. So it says Trump is in there five two and forty times.
Speaker 2: So now how much of that stealings? How much of that is him on flight logs? Because I mean, hell, we even looked up a flight log and.
Speaker 5: Well, so this is like this is just Trump getting RNC bounce, and like this is just some things are now I ask.
Speaker 2: Some of it is his name being mentioned in an email from person A to person.
Speaker 1: Being about Trump.
Speaker 3: He's not even in it.
Speaker 5: Well like Allan Woody Ellen goes off on a ti rate about how he's a narcissistic psychopath and an email I believe Jeffrey into another person.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of emails with his name that I've read. I haven't actually gone through the Trump thing because I've been honestly in eugenics world.
Speaker 6: That's where I've been at. But Trump has been Uh.
Speaker 5: The ones that I have seen, they're from other conversations that involved like food related things or talking about finances and stuff, and then they would mention Trump in super negative way. They would just be like pretty much fuck Trump every which way to Sunday and they would be talking about him in passing. I haven't actually looked into all of them. I'm sure there's I don't know if anyone's actually said that he's corresponded with him or not.
Speaker 2: According to all the things he broke ties quote unquote with him in four there's I find this highly unlikely.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know s I think either way, Trump is just as terrible as the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so for sure.
Speaker 2: But I mean, when whatever America said for years and years we need to get a businessman in the presidency because they'll run this country the way it needs to be run by bup up.
Speaker 3: We got exactly what we asked for. But here's the deal. When you get to that top tier of business moguls and things, they all run in a certain circle and all roads lead back to some sort of a satanic cabala pedophiles.
Speaker 2: I don't like it any more than anybody else does, to be honest, But I mean here we also think the people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like he's an intertangable.
Speaker 6: Dialogue where my lizard people share.
Speaker 2: But all right, So the question I had for you with your background in Oteo and you got out, you said years and years back, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was probably gone by. I was, yeah, let's around COVID.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, And you said you were associated with them for you said five years, six and seven.
Speaker 3: Now, I've heard.
Speaker 2: Rumors and stories from people that say that when you get to the actual tippy top, that you basically get told you can choose a certain path you want to go down, whether that be of the vampiric route, the shape shifter route, or of the uh basically continuing the magi role and want to become like a witch or a warlock, but like actual, not just you know, doing some fun practical magically. You're doing some actual shit here. Did you hear anything about that in your time?
Speaker 1: Not in the OTO?
Speaker 4: That sounds maybe something a little bit more like the Church of Satan God, like more of like a.
Speaker 3: Now you don't mean Levey Satanism because that's just edgy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's what I told.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think he I think there was a werewolf order that was inside that in that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember remember when his daughter I forgot his daughter's name. She was like kind of like on talk shows and people knew who she was, and she was with her husband or boyfriend.
Speaker 3: It looks a lot like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: He if you listen to him, he says he was in the Church of Satan or then eventually went over to the Temple of set But he mentions that he wasn't like this well wolf order of it.
Speaker 1: So, and I have heard of like vamp I've heard of that from Will. Will Schnoblan. I think that's some vampire cult.
Speaker 4: But with the OTO, I can't From the people that I knew and from what I was experienced shown there, I have never heard of any of that. I wish I could. I mean, it'd be silly and pretty funny to talk about.
Speaker 3: Now, another question. You put up a post.
Speaker 2: This might have been it might have been been two years ago, and you were talking. I think you were speaking Egyptian and you were doing it to.
Speaker 3: Make a point.
Speaker 2: You were saying it basically, if you can't understand what I'm saying, that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about about magic.
Speaker 1: Oh, probably about three years Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember we had just had on the show and that I see this, and me and Jonathan got into it because I am the type of person that believes that actual magic has to be done the correct way.
Speaker 3: You're not going to speak you know, Brooklyn style.
Speaker 2: English, and uh, the magical incantation is gonna work because it's about intent. I disagree with that. I think things have to be done in a very structured, regimental way. You have to speak it in the proper language, with the proper inflections. And I'm not the only one to say this hell, true alchemy, according to Mary the Jewish had to be performed in Hebrew. It had to be performed during a certain month. Otherwise it's not real alchemy. Right, So all of this to be said, what, oh, yeah, that's where we get distillation from.
Speaker 5: I guess my biggest thing with that is like how speech changes between you know, pretty much like the monkey chain, where speech changes, and like even though if it's written down, depending if it's been rewritten, depending on who it's passed through, depending on how it's taught, depending on what type of dial like that person is that's teaching you, depending on what generation you're talking about, Like, speech is continuously changing, and we don't know what it sounded like a thousand years ago, five hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: There's only two languages on Earth where we actually.
Speaker 6: Do but we don't actually know what it sounds like. We have no actual recoursing of what these people sounded like.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 6: So even though that.
Speaker 5: You've had oral translations passed down and passed down and passed down and passed down, there still is going to be a slight dialect difference per person every single time that you change it because we could be talking the exact same way, but I will hear a slight change versus you, and that's how that's how language works.
Speaker 1: Is there a site Italian?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: But we're also talking about let's let's say it's an incantation that is has to be pronounced in this certain way this person reads into. If I'm the person teaching you, I read it this way, I teach you how to say the words the right way. You have to say it the right way or it will not work. I bet you'll like commit that to memory and make sure that it gets passed down the right way to the next person.
Speaker 6: I actually agree with Jonathan. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 6: I think it's more along the lines of intent. I think there is.
Speaker 1: Oh No, I think there is.
Speaker 5: I think there needs to be probably a way that you have to do it, and I think that there needs to be you need to be as close to translation as possible. But I think the intent behind it, as well as being close to whatever it is that you're trying to read and perform, needs to be one in like one and the same.
Speaker 6: I think there's both. Both people are right in this instance.
Speaker 3: But hear me out.
Speaker 2: So there is aside from dead languages, languages that are still spoken today.
Speaker 6: Is like a jew language, right, hold on, hold on, if we're.
Speaker 3: Going to get hold on rafel Dam.
Speaker 2: There is technically speaking four languages that have been untouched from then to now. Two of these are dead languages, and two of them are still spoken today. Okay, Latin the Roman language. Now, granted, the Latin that we're talking about when you're thinking of Europeans that we're learning Latin is different than what the Romans are speaking, but you have language experts that can actually go back and read the original Latin text in Roman and they can speak with the proper inflection.
Speaker 3: Greek is another one. They can still speak it.
Speaker 2: It's a dead langugeguage, but ancient Greek or Konai or kone Greek excuse me is something you can still learn today. And if there was an incantation in that language, you could still learn how to properly say it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The other two that are still alive today would be Coptic Egyptian, because they do know that the Coptic Egyptian language is the absolute closest to what the pharaohs of ancient Egypt once spoke and they have a direct chain of custody to make that claim. And then Hebrew, which that language has not changed in three thousand years. So my question, whenever you were speaking that Egyptian incantation, right, if I remember correctly, it was like a prayer to a sun god or something.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even like an incantation. It was basically like.
Speaker 2: Saying, may the Sun God give you a good day today or something along these lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was some super saying.
Speaker 4: So though it might have been like the story Ruby, a part of it, I might have said that was like in Greek or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But that when you were learning this, you learned this through OTO, correct uh.
Speaker 4: I learned it through Alice to Crowley's books. But yeah, it's stuff that would be done at the OT. That's one thing. The OTO really doesn't teach you anything unless maybe you go there and watch what people do. They kind of just tell you like, oh, these are suggested readings. But yeah, yes, that would be something that you would learn through Alista Crowley or through the rituals that are normally performed or suggested to be performed in the in the oto.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, I kind of answered my question.
Speaker 4: Then, Yeah, I'm just trying to like it because like it's different like the Golden Normal. Actually, like you'll get like a mentor and you'll actually have to be like like don't start like test you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this place like you know you kind of just read this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like it's just a hangout club.
Speaker 4: One thing I will say, I want to you know, with Jacob, is that uh like for me, especially like the star Ruby, if I was going to do that seriously, I would make sure I'm trying to pronounce everything correctly.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But like in even in the less abanishing ritual of the pentagram. First that's basically done in Hebrew because you're doing the capitalistic cross and then like and then part of it's English, but like it's like kind of using both. But when you face the directions, at least in the way that Alison Crowley puts it in Libra, oh, he even tells you that you're going to have to vibrate whatever God name's at each corner, you know, each direction, to like literally vibrate that to exhaustion, you know, like I couldn't you know, necessarily say what that's for. But I also do know that there's times where things are chants, a certain sounds just to create a certain frequency is going on, so you know, when you're in a ritual. I do think that saying these words as best as you kind is very important.
Speaker 1: Right, at least the ones that I'm I am used to doing. I would suggest that, and.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe I have a a skewed vision of what this is, but it seems very similar to chemistry of me right, Like, yeah, you can, you can guesstimate and you might get the right thing.
Speaker 3: However, there is a math to it.
Speaker 2: There is an exact amount that has to be done, and this thing heated to this temperature, and then when that happens, you mix this in and like there's a there's an actual recipe to get the result that you're after. I feel like if we're talking about things of the magic with a k realm, it is the same thing.
Speaker 1: I think the first was an alchemist actually, right, oh, I said.
Speaker 5: I think the biggest thing though with the argument with Jonathan is the intent is that I do agree on both parts is that there is a recipe for it, but also you can only get as close to it as possible. You're not going to be able to sound exactly like what the way it was written, Like nine times out of ten, you're going to somehow mistranslate it, at least even with an inflection difference. I mean, how many times have Royce talked to us about the same word over and over again? And we've we've practiced with him, and like, even if I barely speak American English, but most people that are practicing these things don't. This is not their first language, so they're getting close to it as possible. And then their intention behind it is they're putting their energy and their vibration, their intentions into wanting to have this happen. So it's like pushing it forward. At least that's my interpretation of it.
Speaker 2: To quote Hermione Granger, it's Levo Saw, not Leo Sa.
Speaker 6: Did you really sound like her right now?
Speaker 3: I'm being serious?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: I think that that actually matters here, And like intention goes to a certain level, and I agree with that. But if I am mixing sodium and chloride, there's I can put all the intention I want into make in that gold.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get salt. It doesn't how much you want, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're not. This is not full chemistry though.
Speaker 5: This is you're messing with other forces besides a black and white This is that magical area that you don't like to talk about with the G area.
Speaker 2: I think magic is black and white too, to be honest, I don't think there's much gray in it.
Speaker 6: I think there is definitely a ray of gray. I think that there is.
Speaker 5: I think people mess up and they get other things that they don't want, or they're looking for something and they end up with something else. But I do believe that there's not there. They're not going to go out and find the exact translation. They're going to hear it and be automatically.
Speaker 3: There's people years to get one spell right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean if you're if you find a magical grim war and you immediately get every spell right, then I question a lot of things about you.
Speaker 5: Right Yeah, you're like, God, damn, I gotta download somewhere basically wake up and just somehow can read everything. It's like, hmm, maybe not right now.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: So all right, now to the questions I wanted to ask you. As far as the Epstein conversation goes the temple on his island. You've seen the pictures, have you not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did any of that look magical or oto or a cult to you?
Speaker 3: Or do you think that that was just the look?
Speaker 1: No, I would say that was a cult.
Speaker 4: I would even question like the dome on top of the square, you know, the circle in the square. Ye, the colors, I'm sure the colors were for something, even the white in the blue.
Speaker 1: See I've always.
Speaker 4: Wanted this, even with Hitler, because I do believe that, I mean, it was a total occult war.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 4: The right pillar, which in my opinion, would go with a lot more of like explosive energy war death kind of like the beast, but like an untamed just like you know, chaos.
Speaker 1: The bottom the top of that sphere, the top of the right.
Speaker 4: Pillow would be blue, and that right pillar would also be white. So like you know, even the red, the blue and the white, Like I do wonder like is that representation of you know, cobbolistic colors? Long story short, you know what I'm saying. I wondered you know that I had even something to do with Hitler picking the blue eyes.
Speaker 3: I think you might be onto something here.
Speaker 2: We had a guest on the show years and years back who was talking about blue side freemasonry, which is whenever you look at a Masonic logo and it's got the blue background right, and typically you have red lodges and blue lodges, and you'll have some of the claim that they're a purple lodge, and that usually just means regular freemasonry, knights templar masonry, and then the purple might be some sort of a crossover between them, but that's no official Purple lodge is more like.
Speaker 3: A nickname associated. But you do have red lodges and blue lodges.
Speaker 2: Now, when I was stationed in DC, I saw one white side free mason logo and I asked him what this was. He was from Europe. They don't offer white side free masonry in America. That is only offered in very very select circles in Europe. Because blue side free masonry goes to thirty three degrees. White side goes three hundred and sixty degrees. Oh, and they say that when you're getting into that side, you're getting the entire color spectrum, which is they're talking about all of the esoteric knowledge.
Speaker 1: And all Yeah, the hero's journey end up coming.
Speaker 3: Back exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about the White and Blue as far as hit and I'm not saying this was clearly Masonic, but I do agree with you that it was cabalistic one percent.
Speaker 1: And I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so like with a not a Jesus with Epstein, maybe is el Epstein? Like I think there was even like a gold dome, and it's like that's gonna get to tipper Red possibly or the sun. Its just I definitely think that whole thing was a cult symbolism to some extent, that would be the sun, and that would be the middle sphere of the cabalistic tree of life.
Speaker 3: Got you? Okay, okay, A bunch.
Speaker 5: Of stuff in his mansion too. I have you already seen the videos and photos of his mansion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had a bunch.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of emails where he does talk about Jamatra and he suggests a website to somebody for Jamatra.
Speaker 6: Doubt it. You You brought up sound, right, So he was obsessed.
Speaker 5: He actually had like four scientists that were their entire thing was based on sound.
Speaker 6: He actually had a couple of composers as well, that he.
Speaker 5: Worked with trying to find different frequencies to do different things with people.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's a whole bunch of that works.
Speaker 1: That works.
Speaker 4: There's even like stuff that I have been about to start recording souit for myself.
Speaker 1: I do like solos. I try to release a solo show every week.
Speaker 4: And that'd be even covering like certain areas that were like definitely my opinion, the structures were made specifically to amplify certain chants or certain tones of frequencies. So it should be pretty interesting to see that. I mean, there's academic proof behind it and all that scientific proof, like you know, like I'm like, it's actually gonna be heavily.
Speaker 5: Heavily Like there's a lot about that. Yeah, I've actually looked into it. A guy I knew years and years ago. People always thought he was really crazy. He would talk all the time about how the hurts change your frequencies and stuff like that. I mean, but if you look into sound healing and you do the sound bowls and things like that, and then you look on actually YouTube has a ton of them. You can look up any type of say you want, like an anxiety cleansing hurts levels, and you can like listen to the different hurts levels.
Speaker 6: I mean, but that kind of goes along with Matt Rife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because his was all about different frequencies as well, And so.
Speaker 2: I hate that his company had to get shut down because he got fucked over by his cousin in the office.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh really, dude, she stole like close to a half a million dollars from him, and he had to get the FBI involved.
Speaker 3: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So real Rife Technologies is down as of this moment, but hopefully he gets back up and running. But to your point, yeah, there's it was all about sound frequency healing, which I fully agree with, to be honest with you, I have.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of knowledge about frequency healing on a MOLECAO level, and so it's interesting that how obsessed Epstein was with just that.
Speaker 6: Portion of it.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot He did a lot of different things, but to bring up sound and then talk about magic and things like that, he was quite obsessed with talking about these things and like reading this different stuff and getting with these people. It was all about just like everything that involves being a human. He wanted to be a part of.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, him being interested in that stuff is more proof of him being an occultist who probably has a pretty decent understanding, believe it or not. Not trying to give the guy too much credit. He might have actually had like half a clue of what's going on, and that's why he was interested in shit like that.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's a picture that was redacted that some people were able to pull up, and it was just one of those random stupid pictures of.
Speaker 6: His house or whatever. But what they were able to do is they were able.
Speaker 5: To zoom in onto the bookshelves, and apparently he had all different types of books, including like history, occult stuff. He had mathematics, he had genes, he had but he had a cult like things mixed into it.
Speaker 6: And there is a couple of symbols.
Speaker 5: There's other pictures we're in the background written on chalkboards behind him were like random little bitty.
Speaker 6: Occult symbols and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I fully believe that there's a lot more to him than what we understand. I think that we we'd have to look at all the photos and things of him and to be able to dissect what was really going on, because that's where people have been pulling it. I've been watching other people that have like way better understanding of technology than I do pull stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now I just real quick.
Speaker 4: I'll even say, like just on my own show, including me and other people that are on the show, if people went over there, unless you'd be surprised how much science we actually get into when we're talking about occultism. Yeah, that is very much. I think a thing absolutely oult science.
Speaker 2: I mean that is back in those days, science was, I mean because they used the ether or the spirit to kind of quantify the unquantifiable to them at the time. Think of it like an algebraic equation saw for X. They know that two plus x equals five. They don't know what X is just yet, but they know that this equation works. So until they figure out what it is, it's going to stay as X. Or in the ancient spirit realm or al chemical realm, it would just kind of be called ether. Maybe there was something spiritual to it, maybe it was just that unknown factor until they have the tech to you know, quantify that. But I mean both work. Both could have just been seen as the same thing. It's like it's like Schrodinger's cat. It could be thought of and as both until you open the fucking box, you know. But so with that Epstein, the occultism, I agree with you one hundred percent. Now I also think that what he was doing to these young girls was of a very occult nature.
Speaker 3: What is your take on this?
Speaker 1: Ah, you know that, I can tell you. I don't even exactly not sure exactly what you're getting got with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that every occultist rapes children. I'm not saying oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying like I'm not I'm not exactly show where you're going with this.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes to wherever you're probably thinking. We had a guy on the show a while back then, so many different things. Ok oh you know, yeah, okay, okay, what is your take on him?
Speaker 1: I think he's a really yeah. I'm sorry, you're not hurting my feelings, dude.
Speaker 2: We had him on a couple of times and he told his story, and it's a very wild story. I've never heard someone claim that they themselves performed over four hundred ritualistic abortions for the principle of sacrificing to Satan at an Oto Temple. As loud and proud as he did, and then gave people his personal cell phone number so that if they wanted to call and talk to him about it, he's like, please call me, I'm available twenty four to seven. Now, you being a former OTO member, and again you were only in there for a few years, you weren't one of those top tier dogs.
Speaker 3: You said you were only like at level two.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: See the thing, Teresa even had him on the show. When I was on that, I kept my mouth shut the whole time, but there was like certain shit that like it was not an OTO.
Speaker 1: Okay, the guys, I really don't want to get into.
Speaker 6: It, man, No, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 4: He's if you were to listen to the ship that comes out of his mouth, and even just listen to stuff that comes out of my mouth about the OTO, you'd realize this guy is just kind of like throwing a few words out there and really doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, so you don't believe that anything of that nature is happening, and it grants it.
Speaker 4: Also, Oh no, no, I'm not denying that shit. I see the reason why I was asking you. I wasn't sure where you're going with that because I mean that could be eugenics. Sure, I wasn't exactly sure you're getting into it.
Speaker 5: I think he's more or less asking if if the occults groups are sacrificing children and females.
Speaker 1: Soon, just like any religion or any church or any temple or any Jehovah's witness or any other place, there's going to be a few percentages of sick fucks doing that shit somewhat.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that was the other part.
Speaker 2: So you've only been exposed to your one lodge of the OTO, right, you didn't like travel and check out other lodges around the country.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean one other one in Salem.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, wait in Salem, Massachusetts. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: But my point is though with the lodge that you saw, you didn't see anything of that type of Malfeasan's going on.
Speaker 6: It sounds like more like a hangout.
Speaker 5: Honestly what he's describing like versus what we're thinking when it comes to like e cultrit.
Speaker 1: Include myself, it was a bunch of nerds.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say. I was like, I was like, this sounds like, honestly.
Speaker 5: Like a nerdy hangout, like more advanced version of like, uh, cosplay, that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: But they are practicing real magic or do they think they are and they're not.
Speaker 4: Actually Lodge will even tell you that, at least from my experience, they say the real magic happens at home by yourself.
Speaker 5: I mean, they definitely seem like they didn't. They weren't practicing practic not like the other ones. This this does seem like a group of like, hey, we did some shit together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is how like these orders. Well, Alia could speak for the Oto. They have the Gnostic Mass quite often, which is like their version of church, which I kind of represents the man crossing the abyss. Then they'll have a couple of rituals, like specifically for the Book of the Law that was done in three days, they'll have rituals for that, And I think the equinox and the sol system.
Speaker 1: Maybe one of the thing in there. That's it.
Speaker 4: Besides that, it's going to be history classes possibly on another occultist, it's going to be a cigil class, candle magic, planetary magic.
Speaker 1: So a lot of it really isn't all like the ritual like now.
Speaker 3: That's only for lower levels. It's only the ones that speak.
Speaker 4: I mean, unless there isn't anything that's on like the calendar that's like some secret calendar. I mean even people or minervles can see what's like going on completely. I'm sure maybe there is something maybe hidden, but uh, I mean like even if there was like a fifth or six degree initiation, I could see that's being done.
Speaker 1: Can't go, but I'll see it on the came sure.
Speaker 4: But yeah, a lot of it, honestly is like a lot of classes as well, or informational things. It's not always just like every time you go that you don't know rituals and shit, that's that's not the case either.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm just saying that because I don't know if a lot of people see this is the thing that I've gotten into, and I don't like trying. I not like coming at you guys when I say this ethice, But I've said this to other people. I said, it's amazing how people who've never once stepped foot in one of these places seem to know everything that's going on now.
Speaker 3: Right, and would be I at least had the bolt.
Speaker 2: We've had the same conversation with Freemasons, right because we have had so many people come on that have claimed to have all this knowledge about freemasonry and what really goes on behind the lodges.
Speaker 3: Then you'll get we're both marines.
Speaker 2: We meet so many marines that we went to Philadelphia for the big you know, two fiftieth birthday celebration, met a bunch of high level Masons there and I was talking to them because I told my you know, conspiracy podcast and we were talking.
Speaker 3: They like, so, what do y'all say about the Masons?
Speaker 2: Hey, I brought up you know, Alistair Crowley, and then we talked about Alfred Pike and morals and dogma and how the top dogs actually worship Lucifer and it's this whole thing, you know, the whole jam. And he's like, it's crazy how much people know when they've never stepped foot in a lodge. And it's like, no, I hear you, But also, are you denying that that book says these things?
Speaker 1: And they didn't really answer me.
Speaker 3: But that's it's not the point beside the point. I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I don't think everybody.
Speaker 4: Like me telling people what boot camp was like for you. I don't know that wasn't the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you'd be like, well, the fuck is this guy even saying anything about that he didn't ever one through boot camp?
Speaker 3: Fair point.
Speaker 4: I'm just keeping it real man, Like people know what's going on behind those walls unless they go in there.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: And a yes, it's not truth because you didn't see it or experience it.
Speaker 6: I more or less just take everything with a grain of salt.
Speaker 5: When I'm listening to other people talk about their experiences, I'm just like mm hmm, Okay. I mean, hey, you might know everything you're telling everything that's truthful, you might be bullshitting us, Like I'm more or less and personally for me, I just like to listen to people's stories. And then I mean, if I decide to walk into one of these places, then like, all right, I'm going to experience it for myself, but I have no desire to. You know, if your your group sounds more or less like a honestly like a nerdy hangout, like with some with some like cool history shit and like you know, some stuff going on, like but you know, I think everybody there's a lot of people though that plays you know, have stolen valor, and that we'll walk around and say that they've done all of these things and this is what I know. And then you like, then people are like, oh, that's that's exactly what everybody's going through. It's a nope, we were in the same we were crosspaths at the same time. Like we're in the same time, and our experiences were completely different. So like you could be in the same society, order, whatever, and your experience is vastly different from the person standing next to you.
Speaker 2: So and that's all I was saying, Like you went to the world in New York, and you went to the one in Salem. You never went to a lodge in Cali.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't think I don't even think it's a real Like the way he words it, it's not like he's I would have to hear him say it again and I could exactly point out to you, but like the way he even says it, I'm just like, dude, Like, this isn't like an actual.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anybody that would want to come on and openly talk about to thousands of people. Hey, by the way, I killed and sacrificed four hundred plus unborn.
Speaker 1: Children need to come out and say when it's probably bullshit.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't really know a lot of people that.
Speaker 4: The money well, going to see people out in the streets for real, right, yeah, but real, man. You know what I think is more satanic is actually making this bullshit up and making money off of it.
Speaker 1: I think that's I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if he's actually making any money off of it. I don't know if he's written any books.
Speaker 1: Person. I know that he's going on this show. They've donated money to him.
Speaker 3: Practically we did not. I'll I'll be straight up with.
Speaker 1: You, dude.
Speaker 5: I've never met the man, so I have no actual like opinion of this person.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry, I'm going off.
Speaker 6: It's just no, just from a personal like.
Speaker 1: We don't actually get opinionated on anybody but those guys.
Speaker 2: Well, because he makes claims about an organization you were a part of, I mean, I would expect that, you know what.
Speaker 4: You know, what the thing is is that when he first came on, he wasn't even associating himself with the OTO. That's something I've watched him progress into with his fucking bullshit story. First fucking version of the Church of Satan, but some other worded way because it didn't fucking exist. If you could go back and listen to his on Fucking Teresa's Spiritual Gangsters, there's no to Oto actually on that. It's other shows. About a year later, I've heard himself bringing it up. Make up your fucking minds actrily.
Speaker 3: So okay with that being.
Speaker 6: Said, Because it's because you're such a small.
Speaker 4: Real t it's probably a big name to use now, so let's say that it sounds more hip than some fucking fake version of the Church of Saintan.
Speaker 2: It's more obscure than the church is sating people have heard of the Church of Satan.
Speaker 1: The lady applying Oto. Man, it's so easy to point.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what the Oto was until just now, like as you've been explaining it. I was like, but yeah, I don't know what this is. That's not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even like the way he was wording it. It wasn't even the same thing. It just had Shatan in there, and I think temple of some other ship.
Speaker 3: Like he said that he was a Satanic high wizard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 4: They don't even call themselves wizards in the fucking oto man.
Speaker 6: But so all right, so if I remember correctly, was he with wicked like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: So he says that he got his starting oto and then once he got to a certain level, he went on to and I don't know if it was Church of Satan or Satanic Temple or the there's so many groups that call himself Satanists. Half of them are just edgy gnostics. Let's be very honest. Even I'm be honest with you, dude, I don't think Anton Levey was actually a Satanist.
Speaker 3: He said, what the most evil did?
Speaker 1: Make money?
Speaker 3: That's all it was, dude.
Speaker 2: He was like, it was a dark, edgy anti religion. He said, the most evil thing you could do was jack off that you know, that was the.
Speaker 1: Biggest of God's face. That she left because it was a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 4: That's why she went over to the Temple of sec because that was like something real, right.
Speaker 2: It's anyway, So I don't know which organization Zach said that he went to next, but something in the realm of Satanic red right and all these things, And then he got to the level of Satanic High Wizard and apparently he was the one that put on a couple of very famous celebrities, people that you would know.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's blind now.
Speaker 3: Apparently he had to sacrifice his physical health, uh to attain some of the powers that he had at one point. That's his admission anyway, if he's.
Speaker 4: Telling the truth, he's lying about the organizations maybe to cover himself, because I'm not denying that shit doesn't go on.
Speaker 1: It's just the way he says in the names he throws out there.
Speaker 4: It's just like, dude, like you need to read a little bit more about these places before you accuse them.
Speaker 1: Fair Definitely a lot of I'm not denying like that shit doesn't go on. For sure, that goes on.
Speaker 2: Man, there's absolutely evil places that are doing whole whole things to children.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because this is like in my opinion that I don't know like how this works. I don't know if this is part of like.
Speaker 4: People opening up their own demons, even in their own head, and it just fucking handcuffs them and makes them worse and worse of a person. But my opinion, when it comes to magic, unless the only thing you're focused on is having an experience with God, everything else is going to be fucking black magic.
Speaker 3: Okay, you will.
Speaker 4: You're kinda just fucking fuck up shit that's even written to be for a good thing. You're just gonna take things to extreme and have excuses to do it, and it's just gonna keep getting worse and worse. I mean, think if somebody wants to write a spell because they're like, I want to get back up my coworker because they did something to me. You're gonna design this spell and do this whole fucking ritual because this person's got you fucking triggered.
Speaker 1: Who's the magician? Now you're fucking co worker.
Speaker 4: They're rent in space in your head, and all you're doing is just creating more hate. You're giving a fucking image to this person. Now as you're doing the ritual their name, you're actually mind fucking yourself. Yeah, you're opening up more demons in your mind, so that shit eventually can take you now to thinking you've got to do this sick shit five years from now, when you started off doing some dumb shit thinking it was cool to now you're just fucking mistaking everything for just being vile. Even if you're reading a Grimmaile that's supposed to be enlightening. Somehow you're gonna fuck that off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, I asked you this a while back.
Speaker 2: When it comes to at least the magic that you were exposed to, right, the practical magic and all the things. Here, you were saying that no matter what you are attempting to achieve, no matter what you're doing, you're having to give something. You're having to sacrifice something. And I don't mean like sacrificing a chicken. I'm not in that roobble, but essentially you have to have some sort of skin in the game to get the response that you want, correct So, and I even gave the example, if I remember correctly, Let's say your mom has like stage four cancer and you're trying to do a spell to heal her, with this being an inherently good thing, and you even thought about it, and you're like no, because either way you slice it, you're giving something to this to make it happen, and it's for your own selfish intent, So it's it's gotta be inherently bad.
Speaker 3: Did I get that about right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like for me, I wouldn't even do a ritual or a spell for that. I just pray and as God to fucking help the person. I mean, yeah, he looks Besides that, I'm just again I'm opposing. I let's just keep it real. I'm just gonna I would look at it this way. Let's say, if it's even my own mother, I don't want it to get sick and die, just in my own fucking reason, selfish reasons, because I don't want to lose my mother, right, So this isn't even authentic. I want to maipulate the situation for me, not totally for her. Again, It's just my whole point is on the black magic. Unless I am trying to have an experience with God, everything else, trying to control the outside of me is all black magic.
Speaker 2: Did you feel that way when you were with the OTO or is this a more modern revelation.
Speaker 4: That way when I had a magical experience and then I left the OTO?
Speaker 2: After that you had a magical experience and then decided you were done?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I just didn't think that that place emulated what I was looking for, where I was going and the experience.
Speaker 1: I had got you.
Speaker 4: I mean I was I was no, uh, I was hold on, I was going with That's all you took me over real quick. I was never going to be I was never going to be a for lifer to begin with. And then once I heard those stipulations, I already knew like, well, now it's a dumbed tail because.
Speaker 1: I'm fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: And even even that after the fourth degree, the fifth degree you have to be asked to go up to. You can only petition to the fourth so after that you had to be part of some click.
Speaker 1: And I even realized I wouldn't think.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to have to give a part of all that, because now I would think that certain mind frames or agendas this and that, you know, probably gets interesting. That's another thing if you're a perfective magician at four. But the fox after that, uh, you know, very interesting. But yeah, I never thought I was going to stay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you know what I'm saying, Like it was never going to be a career like life.
Speaker 4: You say the experience, yeah, but my experience definitely after that, I was like, I'm fucking out of here.
Speaker 3: So you say that you're now right.
Speaker 1: No, No, I would consider myself still an ocultist.
Speaker 2: But you are also using the term god a lot, so yeah, I mean, you do identify as a there is a creator, oh yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: A single creator or like multiple creators.
Speaker 1: I think all those other things are fucking fake.
Speaker 6: So you think there is one entity that is the creator.
Speaker 4: And everything else is like this, it's a timeline between me and my soul as Oh god, it'd be so hard to explain it, dull archetypes for just I think different things, none of them are actually real. That's even a thing I say on my own show. I don't believe in these gods, actually don't. So the only I believe in is the one, the source.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 4: Everything after that is just some made up fairy tale to try to explain something very hard to understand.
Speaker 3: So which god?
Speaker 2: And I understand that you don't get down with like religion, But if you had to point out a religion that deity is the closest to what you deem to be the creator, who's got it the closest?
Speaker 4: I mean, I was, just to be honest, I was growing up to be like Christian and Catholic anyway, So I mean heavily that that's side regardless.
Speaker 3: So the Abrahamic God do you think is probably close to Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I can also understand, like just the way I look at Moses and Jesus too. They interested me.
Speaker 5: You should read the book that we're reading for the Cult, How Jesus Became God.
Speaker 6: You might like it. It's an interesting book, got Die.
Speaker 2: It doesn't talk about Jesus being the son of God to talks about.
Speaker 5: About divinity a lot, and like how he how he became divine, and at least.
Speaker 3: In the culture is like geist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, well, that's just sacrifice. I think every Magisian actually has to give up. You're gonna have to give up the flesh. I think you have to die. You have to have an nde almost like a shamanic experience. I do believe that from crossing the Abyss, from the experiences I've had that Flatliners, that movie flat Liners is very real.
Speaker 5: Wow, you might like the guy that we had on the Shaman that we just had on recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was interesting. He was an interesting dude.
Speaker 3: Check him out, Joe Safer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do think that's part of it. He's even technically a biopiity. That's part of the blood sacrifice. You're leaving behind your body, you're giving up the blood, you're going into spirit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We also had another guy on the show who is a professional sacrificer. He has a ninety nine percent success rate. He gets paid really well, according to his own admission here, and he's not affiliate with the OTO or any of these things. He claims that he is performing sacrifices to demons. He claims angels too, but he's he got really weird about those questions.
Speaker 3: But he is very people aroundist. People are animals, animals, uh.
Speaker 2: He also, you know, depends on what you're asking for, will depend on if it's a chicken or if it's a goat, or if it's a cow or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, the bigger the ask the bigger the sacrifice. And he's got a whole thing he does.
Speaker 4: If you could, if you could write it the right way, you can probably do that on Etsy, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: That's how fucking pathetic.
Speaker 5: No, what.
Speaker 1: Witches out there? Sorts of spells made for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get little like actual hand scrolls of spells.
Speaker 6: You can get all sorts of stuff written.
Speaker 4: And like just you know, putting up dumb shits like people people something like you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: He can't take that and think it works.
Speaker 2: So this dude again has a ninety nine percent success rate and he's making a killing like thousands.
Speaker 1: Sacrifice that I wouldn't doubt. I would not doubt that.
Speaker 2: So my my question is, do you think he's actually speaking to or sacrificing to actual demons or do you think this is more in the realm of uh, you know, as a placebo effect and these people are spending all this money and he's killing an animal and things are working for him, but it's not because of the thing.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, if the guy's just a good scam honest, it could be placebo. But I would also say that there could be actually, like I don't know, I think when you start getting into shit like that, a lot of energetic release trauma, even where the person's mindset is that's doing the ritual uh, I just think gave it all that, like you could even start to just create something awful. Yeah, you know, like even like I do believe like some Polta guys could be created by the person having the experience. You know, I wonder like, could you don't think of that in a ritualistic sense, in something negative? You know, I do wonder if, like, you know, just the person doing the ritual, the killing, the releasing of the spirit, spilled blood, you know, all sorts of you know, shit, who knows what the fuck's going on scientifically as well, and.
Speaker 3: Then burning it afterwards as well the ash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just so I wouldn't doubt that.
Speaker 4: I mean, just like the mindset that that person might be into just who knows what kind of energy is already being like, I don't know, you know what I'm getting at right, No, I do.
Speaker 1: Knows.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about this because we were all raised Christian or Catholic, the both of you. I find it really interesting that when people are raised in any type of religion, they inherently kind of like go back to that religion. Because there's a big question about that is that it's been ingrained in us to the point where it's like brainwashed almost, that like, even if you try to escape it, you end up coming back to it because it's something that you grew up with, and that it's all of your core memories and all of these things are already embedded into that. Do you believe that that's kind of a thing or do you feel like because of your experiences, you drew back because that was what's safety, and that's what was safe to you when you were younger, and that's where you kind of like have formed a new type of way of going about this.
Speaker 1: No, I totally, I totally think a lot of people do that.
Speaker 4: I myself could be easily probably switch right over to Catholicism, maybe Christianity after my experience, easily Catholicism. It's so ritualistic, it's saw a huge value. That's one thing. I will even say, the story of Jesus and what little like do you know by the Bible.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say no much in that that.
Speaker 4: Old stuff actually hits me a lot harder and it is a lot more beautiful to me since my experience with magic. I actually like I give that book a lot more credit than I used to do in the past, believe it or not. So I can see it being very easy for me after my experience, to do that. And I do think like other people like I'm going to just use him as example, Kanye West's occultist, and it's easy for him to identify Christianity or whatever he's doing throwing out the cross prior beliefs and then his experience and probably seeing maybe the esoteric side of that and being able to resonate with it.
Speaker 1: So that's why he doesn't.
Speaker 4: That's why you get like, I think a lot of like I'll just use Trumpets his examples.
Speaker 1: He's got all these bitches around them.
Speaker 4: They always got crosses on, you know, all these people like to supposedly Christians or whatever. I do question if they're more of like mystics or gnostics and they're just claim Christians. Sure, but it's a you know, it's an easy it's an easy thing for them to emunilate in the public that they still can identify with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so I do.
Speaker 4: Think a lot of people, a lot of people even do that in the occult community that are in the public. I do think like that's another thing, like while in my opinion, I think a lot of people that claim Jews if they're even really a Jew, I think a lot of them might be just Kabbalistics, people in the Kabbala, more of the hermetic kabala.
Speaker 1: And then just say it's easy to say I'm fucking Jewish.
Speaker 4: Because if you're heavily into that, you probably know more about that fucking religion than that or normal jew even with anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken your eye even we are going to be having an episode on the Kabbala here soon. Our resident Jewish correspondent has been doing some studying up on it. He said, Bro, there's probably gonna be a two, if not three part like.
Speaker 4: Your situation somebody on. I'll come on and talk shit about that all day, dude, That's all I was. That's all I'm about.
Speaker 2: Is so I would love to hear from him as a Jewish person. Then from us.
Speaker 4: He would probably hate mine because it's trumetic and I feel like he's a.
Speaker 5: Orthodox so oh yeah, no, No, he's performed conform Okay.
Speaker 3: I thought he he was like he doesn't have the curlyes.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I thought he was like right below them.
Speaker 4: So now his ship will probably be if you have you have you listened to him yet?
Speaker 2: So he is a cult member of ours, I'm sorry, Yeah, he's he's a cult member of ours. He is on every Patreon live that we do. He's a homie.
Speaker 4: Gonna be some deep ship because if it's actually more of like real Kabbala special, it would be surprised how much it's actually trying to understand the creation of God.
Speaker 3: And so according to him, we've talked about this as well.
Speaker 2: So many orders and so many organizations claim that they're cabolistic and they are taking maybe a section of it and misquoting it and misunderstanding and all these things. From what he told me, He's like, dude, this is not anything of some sort of crazy occult magic and ritual in this tree of life.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be hermeticabala. He's totally right, exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm wondering what the differences are between Hebrew Kabbalistic teachings and Hermetic Cobolistic teachings because a lot of people think that these are one and the same.
Speaker 1: No, they're actually not totally right.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, this would be like I mean, you know, all the Hebrew and everything, all these it's much more on like you know, coming into existence, angels, different densities of like you know, the soul and all this crazy shit.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would still go along with the hermetic Kabalah, but then it will like attribute like on the Tree of Life, there'll be spheres that match certain uh you know, words in Hebrew or whatever be nah, chokma to mean certain things, wisdom, understanding, cather diifferent. You get all these these spheres and then like their Medica Balla will now like I'll attribute Saturn to Banah, you know, or the Sun will go with Differat, or Goodbor will get Mars, you know, like you'll start attributing that. Then you might attribute like certain archangels to those. Now you might attribute certain gods, you know, elements. Yeah, that's when you start throwing all that in there. That's all extra that, you know, that's that would be the Medica balla. All those spheres would have all these different things that is attributed to it that is not originally.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and that's again, I feel like so many people misunderstand that these are two separate things.
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, yeah, it's I think it'll be a fun episode when the time comes.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think that's great if you're getting actually somebody to come on, I have traditional deal. I think that's great because most people, I think will be very surprised.
Speaker 2: We want to get people on that are about certain traditions. We have a Santa Ria homie, I would he won't tell us about a lot. He told us a little bit about his walk with it and certain rituals that he does every day, but he doesn't really go into depth on it. And apparently his patrona PATRONI he's godfather, whatever the word is patron. I don't speak the Spanish, but anyway, he is in New Orleans, and apparently New Orleans is a pretty big Santo Ria community as well as a Haitian voodoo community. I would love to get a real, not internet, a real voodoo practitioner on the show, just to ask him questions.
Speaker 6: Come on, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Could probably get Oh, I could get you somebody probably both really my show for recently, Yeah check out, yeah, my show will Yeah, I actually get a lot basically the list months has been at practicing.
Speaker 3: I call this god damn hell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: A lot of them authors are actually like so, yeah, if there's anybody ever on there, man, just let me know.
Speaker 1: I'll give you their content.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like I like the authors because like then you can actually like go in detail. Yeah, yep, that's I didn't actually know about the jew different.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I don't know you would to talk about somebody that has enough rituals though the last freaking lifetime.
Speaker 6: Every damn rule they have. There are so many rules.
Speaker 3: Oh the Jews, Yes, yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: Every time he tells us new rules, I'm like, bro, what, like, what's the point of even living at this point? You can't do anything. You can't eat, you can't dress it any way. You have to do all of these things.
Speaker 2: Like can't eat meat and cheese on the same sandwich because that's fucking blast.
Speaker 5: You can't have a bloody steak. You can't have anything with blood, Like I can't get over that. By the way, I have not let that one go.
Speaker 6: The whole left shoe thing, and they're in the all the different things.
Speaker 5: I'm like, dude, I would fail in the first five minutes of trying to even be a Jew if I was like if I was a man and having to be a now, I just like, there's no way.
Speaker 6: It's just I'm dead. That's it. If there was like your death or you have to follow these rules, well it was a good ride. I'm out, there's no die.
Speaker 5: Being extra dramatic right now, but I mean super dramatic with it. But I've told this story as many times. I was like, no, there's no way I could not handle all the rules.
Speaker 6: That's no.
Speaker 5: I want to be out in the wild, running, running free. That's what I want to be.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: Do you know one thing I do want to bring up that I realized, like it's just something that I've noticed too recently, and I was kind of coming out of the lit field. I think because we're talking about Cabala and then we're talking about, like, you know, other things, you might notice it because like you've looked at I guess you seem like you might be hip to some of alchemy. A lot of this stuff actually comes out of the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I mean, yeah, that makes sense, right.
Speaker 2: So alchemy, the first book of alchemy we have comes from ancient Egypt, and it was essentially it There was no spirituality in it whatsoever.
Speaker 3: There was no ether. It was essentially how to do plating of metals.
Speaker 2: You would take a spoon that is silver in color, dip it in this liquid and it would come out gold in color. And they're like, they turned a base metal to gold. No, No, they just plated it with copper. But it was a chemical plating, and unless you knew what the fuck you were doing, that seems like magic. In reality, that was what we would call chemistry, second, third, fourth alchemy books to ever be written a lot of it. Even when I was were talking about Marry the Jewish or Maria, and I don't remember her last name, I don't speak Hebrew, but around the first century AD she was.
Speaker 3: She was the mother of.
Speaker 2: Alchemy as we know it today. And she's also how we got distillation. And if you look at her texts about divine feminine and divine masculine and how these two things, when blended in the right proportions, makes the ultimate purifying factor in these things. If we put that alongside a chemical equation of today. She was talking about acids and bases and how when you blend those you get a salt, which they used to purify things and to you know, keep meat for longer and things like that. It was never meant to be an actual thing that we like, Oh well, I'm a divine masculine incarnate, Now the fuck you're not. That's what we would call acid, a divine feminine you mean a base? What are we talking about here? But that's the thing they were using it.
Speaker 5: They're using that song pop right in my head and I was like, hmm, let's.
Speaker 2: They were using certain terms and certain phrases to make it more poetic, because that's how people wrote back then. And unless you were an initiate, or let me rephrase that sentence, unless you were educated on how to read this, you wouldn't know what the fuck you were talking about. So then right, and then cut to the Middle Ages or the Renaissance or any time when these people are reading this, this text from a thousand years ago, and they're saying, oh, look, it's the blending of this and the blending of this. It's like, no, no, dude, that was just that was chemistry. You're doing the same thing today, but you're just using different in terms for it. It's only from a certain perspective and a certain technological vantage point. They were able to look at a lot of these alchemical texts alongside what we know as chemical equations these days and see, oh, so that's what that was. It had nothing to do with spirit cooking. It had nothing to do with achieving some sort of an enlightened state. It was about becoming a better scientist. At least that's my take. A lot of people disagree with me on that one. But I've done a very deep amount of research.
Speaker 6: In alchemy to dig more details.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I wanted to get at is that like I don't think like whatever, we're always like looking at occultism, like even for myself, even looking looking for the negative, because I do look at it obviously, I think that's what's fucking all the propaganda and everything on the TV.
Speaker 1: As a little fucking occultism and shit.
Speaker 4: But like it's always like like either Cabbala or Judaism or like even for me, I do know people who are Christians or Catholics and they practice their own versions of magic.
Speaker 1: You never really hear about the isla.
Speaker 4: So it is like, you know, is that like part of the equation that we're missing, that we don't understand what the fuck's going on because we're not really paying attention.
Speaker 2: So they got a couple of Islamic groups that are practicing what we might call occultism. So butshar al Assad he was a part of the Alla white Muslim sect. They are seen as the mystics and some might say the occultists of Islam. Uh, there's another group.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I forget what they're called, but they they are Muslim although they worship John the Baptist as they're like prime dude.
Speaker 2: They believe in baptizing themselves once a week. They have a very strict policy. It's something that you are. You can't convert to it, you have to be born into It.
Speaker 3: Starts as a d It's not drus, it's it's something else. And this is gonna piss me off.
Speaker 2: But they are also seen as an occultic group than Islam.
Speaker 3: They worshiped John the Baptist like he's their guy. Like, no, they have God. They called they got Allah.
Speaker 1: But Templars did that too, didn't they.
Speaker 3: The Templars would get baptized before they would take their initiation.
Speaker 2: But I mean, to be honest with you, they also believed in uh, well, they would take a bath. It wouldn't technically be considered baptism. But I mean, even depending on which section of the Middle Ages you're talking about, a couple that was about to get married would go to confession and get rebaptized because apparently.
Speaker 3: You know, that was not enough at their birth or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, this is the one. The mandy Aians.
Speaker 4: So they put like John the bat They thought they had John the Baptist head on his stick, right.
Speaker 2: They claim that there is little to no evidence that they actually did that. When the templars are getting shot well, I was gonna say shot down, that's not accurate. When the templars were getting uh tortured and all these things is because they they created the first international bank, right, and they were funding whole crusades and whole kingdoms. They propped up the king of France for years and years and years, and then finally came to collect and old King Philip the Second, if I'm not mistaken, when they came to collect, he instead of paying his debt. Bless you by the way, he instead of paying his debt, he decided to go to the pope and say he caught some of these dudes doing some horrible shit. The Pope was kind of tired of the fact that they were getting more powerful than the Catholic Church, so they pretty much just brought them all in on charges of everything from spinning on the cross to ask fucking each other to worshiping John the Baptist.
Speaker 3: They threw out every.
Speaker 2: Single like most insane crime you could think of, and then after a year of medieval torture, finally these dudes just agreed to make the fucking torture stop and be burned at the stake.
Speaker 3: That's essentially what happened there.
Speaker 1: Yo, I ran.
Speaker 4: Into Uh there was the thing. I went to a cool cosmic summer. It was causing some twenty twenty five and the Knights Templar were there. Timothy Hogan was asked Scott Walter, they were open Templars and they're being a part of the Masons, and jo, you craziest shit man. This is gonna blow my mind if they even pulled this off. They were saying then that they have proof. They deciphered some sort of fucking tablet that has brought them discertain areas in the United States where they swear that they have one I think of six or seven arcs. They believe there's more than one arc. They have one of them, and they have the bones of Jesus and Mary and Child, and they said within the next few years that that should be coming out to the public.
Speaker 2: So the multiple arcs thing, that's accurate. They're historically speaking, there was more than one. The bones of Mary, maybe the bones of Jesus. That goes directly in the face of even if they are talking about Christian esotericism that flies in the face of that.
Speaker 4: So all right, I think me and jury so might have covered this. It might have been on your show too, And see this is something. As I was sitting there listening to them say this, I started thinking about this topic we covered on your show. I think it was we were trying to show how freemason we were trying to influence the Catholic Church. And there was a letter between Freemasons where they said, like, you know, talking about how to actually bring in the new World order. It was all this stuff and like war, which is going on right now is one of them. And they said that in order to now to infiltrate religion, we would have to come out with something basically that would change religious thought to the to the point where like even people who were atheists or agnostics even would probably change their mind because something would be physically handed to it. It was almost like, now you'll get people who didn't believe to believe in something, and then get other people who believed in something to possibly.
Speaker 1: Change their mind because there's proof of it.
Speaker 4: And I think my opinion, if they do try to present this, I do think this is a way of playing that off, because now if you have physical proof, you'll get some people might be like, all right, this shit might be real. Holy fuck, maybe Jesus was real, And then you might get some people. I just you know, I'm saying, you see where we're going with this. I do wonder the sigh up in itself.
Speaker 2: So as far as the whole Jesus being a real thing, even the most atheistic scholars have to agree that this dude named Yashiah, who lived in Nazareth around the turn of the Common Era, lived was crucified under Pontius Pilot, their governor Judea, And there is hundreds of eyewitnesses that claim that he rose from the dead.
Speaker 4: And to say, there's some people who deny that total truth to it, might believe it now with physical proof.
Speaker 2: Well, even if nothing else is the shroud of touring. And I've heard so many people say, oh, well that's a forgery.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: If that's a forgery, then these people in the thirteen hundreds had to be so smart that they knew that one day they would be able to test the soil samples from Jerusalem, and they made sure to go douse it on some of that that is there's no way, that's a forgery. That's not even a one in a million shot. We're talking about a one in quintillion shot of it being a forgery.
Speaker 3: So like whatever.
Speaker 2: But aside from that, the historical background to Jesus, he absolutely was a real person who did certain things. Now was he the son of God? That's where the ounce of faith has to come in all these things. But for the templars who are claiming that there were, let me rephrase what I'm about to say.
Speaker 3: The Masonic Order.
Speaker 2: That claimed that they are templars, there's a little bit of a historical hiccup that they overlook, even though they're the ones that hold the key to it. So last grand master of the Knights Templars was a dude named Jacques de Morlet. Right, he was burned at the stake, and as he was burning, he cursed the Pope and the King of France and said, before a year's time, I will see you both before a tribunal before God. Both of them died within a year, So that was a thing that happened, right, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: His next in line was this dude named Larminius, and Larminius wrote a charter and it's called Larmini's Charter, where he basically was sending this out to all Templars worldwide that were in hiding now and he was telling them, here's how we're going to operate moving forward. He also within this charter made a mention of this group in Scotland who are claiming to be Templars but do not hold true to our ethos. Essentially, what he was saying is this group in Scotland are rocking our logo, but they're doing some occultic and evil shit, this Scottish group.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of the Sinclair Chapel? No? Oh no, yeah, you've seen angels and demons or you've seen the Da Vinci Code. Yes, yes, that chapel is a real place where you can see Templar symbolism, Kabbalistic symbolism, and Freemason symbolism, all this one spot. We would now call this group what would later become the Scottish and then York Right of the Freemasons, who claim that they are the descendants of the true Templars, when in reality that Larminius Charter, which is housed in the Grand Lodge of the International Freemasons, it's in London, right this charter is there, it's in it's underglass the whole thing. That charter specifically says that these groups that are now Freemasons are not true Templars, but they blasted to show their lineage somehow. It blows my mind.
Speaker 2: The true Templars are from Portugal because Portugal is a safe haven for the Templars when all other nations in Europe basically ousted them and called them heretics. So if there's a Templar organization that is from Portugal from the thirteen and fourteen hundreds, you have my attention. Other than that, all the other groups are pretenders honestly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Well it's still the reason. It's they're inside the Freemasons.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: The Freemasons took a lot of their iconography and they tried to use that to claim that that's some sort of a lineage of theirs. The Freemasons have their lineage, don't get me wrong, which it's the same as like the Shriners. They claim that their lineage goes back to ancient Egypt. Brother, No, ancient Egypt did not call themselves free Masons. Now, yes, you're talking about the Builders of the Great Pyramid and these stone Masons.
Speaker 3: Sure absolutely, If anything we're talking.
Speaker 2: About Stone Mason's Guild that had craft secrets or things like that, Sure, but it's not. It's not to the esoteric thing that the Freemasons that we know of as today, and it's there's a they, it's they took a little bit from here, a little bit from there, and it became a giant secret networking group.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of what it is today.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine percent of the Freemasons are not evil dudes doing a cult shit. They're mostly dudes that are getting together for their fundraising events, doing charity shit to get away from the wives and drink some scotches.
Speaker 1: Smokes some with the boys.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, but so.
Speaker 4: I just when I saw that, I just I found that very sketchy. That whole story just that made me uneasy to.
Speaker 2: Change it's and and even still as far as the Catholics are concerned, at the Vatican two, they made it to where if you are a Catholic and you're also a Freemason, you are hereby excommunicated from the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: And that also kills me.
Speaker 2: Whenever we hear, especially in the conspiracy world, they'll say, oh, well, you know the Jesuit, Freemason, Zionistic approach, and it's like, you understand, those three groups fucking hate each other and have been at war with each other for centuries, right, Like, I'm not trying to be that guy.
Speaker 1: I know that dude.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many times they'll just be like going through social media and like the certain like phrases of hit words that people mismatched together. Yeah, something sound like it's so definite or so serious and just like tudor zero fucking clue, what the fuck you just said? You're like, this sounds good in my head.
Speaker 1: You know, you just fucking spin it up. I know what.
Speaker 2: Those three organizations, if we're talking about them as individual groups, Oh, there's tons of conspiratorial shit there. The Zionists, the ultra Zionists, I should say, the Jesuit Order, oh one hundred percent, and then of course the Freemasons. We could go on and on about those three individually. To say that there's a dude or even a secret cabal of all three of them that are somehow in kahoots, it's like, you understand, that's like saying America, North Korea, and Iran are all in kahoots together, you know that American, North Korean, Iranian intel guy. And it's like that, No, what, you're not going to have a president of all three of those countries or some sort of a plug for all three.
Speaker 4: That's not Yeah, maybe in propaganda, but I don't think like any other way.
Speaker 2: Exactly now, I mean, circling back to Epstein, everybody claims that he was a Mussad asset, and he absolutely was, for sure, but please understand he was an asset for like eighteen countries.
Speaker 3: He wasn't just Israeli. It wasn't just American. How Norway and China and Russia and France and multiple European countries are all using him to get blackmail on people.
Speaker 4: Yet I mean, I also think people also forget a little bit too about how important his lane and her father was.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh wonder what was.
Speaker 4: Going on over there with like spying, you know again blackmail, but like even her father ran the academic and the yo we were you and me probably read books that her fallow had published in our schools.
Speaker 1: McGraw hill, dude, Yeah, McGraw hill and McMillan man yep.
Speaker 2: I was just talking to my brother in law about that, and he he didn't really know that, and it's like, yo, dude, it's this goes way deeper than what most people really understand. And finally we're at a point where people are they're almost ready to have this conversation.
Speaker 6: But she sold the company though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you look at the publication though, they sold the companies and it hasn't been in circulation since the seventies.
Speaker 3: So McGraw hill.
Speaker 5: So McGraw hill the company itself has been around, yes, but the publications that he would have had a hand in hadn't been happening since the late seventies. And actually looked into it more because they actually had to release a statement about it. And then I actually backtracked and read through the history of.
Speaker 6: The books themselves.
Speaker 5: Technically, probably like our parents and maybe some of some of a little bit older had at least some books of course, like because my middle school was a super little old school church that's like over one hundred years old, and so like they had old school books and things like that, So I'm sure that some of those publications were in there.
Speaker 2: I put it like this, the books that were teaching people that blood was actually blue until it hit oxygen and then it would read I'm just going to throw it out.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 6: I remember that too. I believe that. I believe that it was like.
Speaker 2: The Magic school Bus had it on the television in the nineties. That was an understood fract.
Speaker 5: Magic school Bus taught us a lot of things. So almost have you heard that theory about the blue blood?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, it's not accurate.
Speaker 5: I meant, like, have you heard about like the timeline shift and how like apparently we did actually have blue blood?
Speaker 3: Oh shut up at one point.
Speaker 6: And there's like a whole thing about this the royals did.
Speaker 5: Okay, we all had like we all were taught these things and everything like that. But I'm like, I had my blood drawn over and over and over again as a kid and I never saw and I like, I almost cut off my entire finger, and I can tell you that, like it was not blue, no blood underneath that whole thing. So that by the way, child per scissors can cut off fingers. Just to let everyone know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean maybe again, maybe in the eighties and nineties, those child per.
Speaker 5: Scissors were child proof I'm just gonna yeah, no, that that was one of those times I was like, yep, I made a mistake.
Speaker 3: But the point I'm bringing up, as far as the blood thing goes, our teachers were taught probably using books that Maxwell had a hand in, Oh yeah, for sure, and a lot of them didn't. How many teachers are re educating themselves. How many of them were.
Speaker 2: Actually just spinning out the curriculum that they agreed upon at the beginning of the year and they haven't actually opened a book or re educated themselves in years.
Speaker 5: My uncle's been a teacher for fifty years, and I will say though that he's incredibly intelligent. He actually just sent me more information about more books that he just read. I'm a positive at this point that he's read like at least ten thousand books in his life, if not more.
Speaker 3: There's exceptions. They're are crazy.
Speaker 5: But he also says that you have to get an encyclopedia before nineteen fifty to be able to even see the differences in the information, and that if you can get one before nineteen fifty is when nineteen fifty two is when they really did a big push and started removing information.
Speaker 6: He actually has a book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get those pre civil rights books that that's when the shift happens.
Speaker 5: Well, so he has he has all sorts of ones, like dating back of a really long time. He has like one from I think like somewhere in the seventeen hundred too or something, and like he can show the progression of the narrative change.
Speaker 6: He because he's not super big in conspiracies.
Speaker 5: He's a very logical person and so like to him, they conspiracs aren't really a thing because they're not tan. But he can prove, though in the sense of a conspiracy, that they've changed your education over and over and over again. And he's like, and I've been saying this for so long, and he's like, you should really get some of these books. I'm like, oh, look, you tell me where to find them. And then actually, my mom just became friends with a rare book collector and like it's a distributor and all this stuff, and I'm like, what hell, I need you to help me find some encyclopedias because I want to do some I want to actually compare them to each other. I have a couple, but they're not here, they're in organ but they're from like nineteen oh one.
Speaker 3: This ship with the Epstein files. I wonder if your uncle's a little bit more of a conspiracy theorist now, because, like you said, it's not tangible.
Speaker 2: A lot of people thought that this ship with Epstein just was one of those crazy You mean to tell me that these alas.
Speaker 5: That they're I actually haven't talked to My mom talks to him more because he's he's a lot older obviously, but I know that he sent me things that like clips of things lately on like Messenger, and I'm like, huh, okay. I mean he pays attention to a lot of geopolitical things and all this stuff, and he potentially he likes patterns and so he's like, there's things.
Speaker 6: That are happening, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, mm hmmmm, welcome to the conversation.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean, he's been here.
Speaker 5: I think it's just more or less when you're in the academic setting.
Speaker 6: You don't want to be screaming at the top of your lungs.
Speaker 5: Everyone reapes these children and eats them and everything is a lie.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't think that's going to go over very well. It's a lot of these circles.
Speaker 5: Now maybe today, but like, you know, fast backtrack ten years. I don't think that would have rolled really well.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: You're mute and dick. Oh yeah, you can't hear me.
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, what were we saying? I think he said, yeah, right, yeah, I was just sorry.
Speaker 3: That you're good.
Speaker 2: There's more people that are finally opening up to the conversation. And we've said this before. COVID did a lot to open people's minds to the act that the government actually.
Speaker 3: Doesn't care about you.
Speaker 2: And you know, maybe they hate you, maybe they don't, but they certainly are not going to tell you the whole story. Now, the whole thing with Epstein coming out, it's like, wait a minute, how many people in the government are actually evil? And it's like the vast majority, Like I'll give.
Speaker 4: Them like random people in there too, like Ellen de generous, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there is fucking wild.
Speaker 6: Do you see that thing that No, I don't know if this is tangible or not.
Speaker 5: I have not actually looked, but apparently there's an email that states that he ate like seventy pounds of human flesh.
Speaker 6: Who yoh leo, which like it doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 5: Let's be really honest, especially with his whole crazy thing about twenty one year olds and everything like that. But apparently there is one in there. I will say I have started to see people fact check photos and videos.
Speaker 1: Showing that they're actually.
Speaker 5: Yeah, showing that they're fake, and they're like these are they're exposing them and stuff. I follow this girl that's really she's some type of computer analyst person, and she's been breaking down a lot of this stuff, like to simple terms on like what you see on the emails and like how to backtrack and how to actually find the files. So apparently, whatever they did with these photos, they've taken them and they've made them incredibly difficult for people to find. I was able to see photos, and now I haven't been able to find a lot of the photos.
Speaker 6: But the people that.
Speaker 5: Are really computer smart, they've been able to reverse engineer it and do all of these things and be able to slowly start to get the photos back. Whatever they did, I don't know, but a lot of there's a lot of computer people that are on YouTube and stuff that are breaking it down for you to try to help you reverse engineer it.
Speaker 6: I just haven't got to that point yet.
Speaker 3: All right, yep, oh shit, he broke it.
Speaker 5: I didn't break it. I didn't break it. I thought I broke it, y'all. I was like, ooh, all right, me and my glass.
Speaker 6: I have glass. Everything I have like glass jars and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's the Pacific Northwesterner and you I get.
Speaker 6: It very much.
Speaker 3: Is it blows my mind?
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't use anything disposable. Y'all have to like be able to reuse everything.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 4: Used to be working. I just I don't know what made me think of doing this. And I just typed it in and it did work. If you go on the Epstein files, just type in you know, dot jpg, jpeg JPG.
Speaker 1: Yep. But I just fucking pulled up.
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I'm curious, Raven.
Speaker 1: You can probably even do a PNG. Not those money.
Speaker 2: Well what you said, it did work, and now it's not. No, it's a thousand files.
Speaker 5: So I went through hundreds of photos of like naked people and people.
Speaker 6: There's no it was just it was just porn.
Speaker 5: It was different types of like porn photos and rumor. I told you, like the majority of them looked of age. But I like, you know, you didn't really want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to click on again. It doesn't look like a lot of porn on it.
Speaker 6: So I think you have to, like I forget what you have to do.
Speaker 5: You have to like click them, put them into a separate file, and then somehow do you like MP four or something, and you're able to They won't work. You can't click the shit. Yeah, a lot of them you can't click. So there's a lot of actually like hyperlinks too in files, and so you try to click some of those and they will sometimes work. I've definitely screwed up my phone though, doing this on my cell phone, because my phone has been not sending and receiving anything and has been shutting on and off and doing all sorts of weird shit.
Speaker 6: Whatever I've been clicking on has pissed off my phone.
Speaker 3: So you pissed off the Apple gods.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I do.
Speaker 5: Talk a lot of shit about gates, so I wouldn't I wouldn't think none of them are.
Speaker 3: Going to work. Yeah, no shit, Yeah, different ones. It is not working.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to go back. You have to actually like find one that might work for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on a shooting range.
Speaker 6: Oh yours are actually working?
Speaker 1: Well I just did oh.
Speaker 3: Go okay, gotcha. Yeah, we're on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: My life can open them, so I'm not trying to fry the way I make money either.
Speaker 6: So like, you know, the my phone get screwed, you know, no big deal.
Speaker 3: We can use your laptop, baby, what.
Speaker 6: With my laptop a bitch? Old Yeah, that bitch work better than yours.
Speaker 3: Watch mouth.
Speaker 5: Yours is like like big Bertha Man and just over here running yours yours like that, NuGen. We're here with them silicon tits and all that stuff like silicos.
Speaker 6: Wow, doesn't even have a.
Speaker 3: Port, it's got USB s ports.
Speaker 5: No, we need to be old school with it, like clearly, do you know me? Fucking cords we have behind us right.
Speaker 3: Now, a lot.
Speaker 5: We have like twenty five cords. Like right before we got on here. Uh, I don't know who did this. Probably one of my children ripped out the bottom half of the ring light, the big ring light, and so now we have two separate little ring lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have time to go to my house and grab my ring light from my studio, so it's like fuck it.
Speaker 1: We'll make it work.
Speaker 6: That's the whole time. What are you finding on your end?
Speaker 4: I switched over to PNG, and that just seems to be like a lot of like images of like how it's actually like website, like it's not like photos for even P and G popping up.
Speaker 2: So do you believe that Epstein was an occultist or do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the whole Steve Badden thing, but I did watch clips of it, Like that one interview that he did. There was a lot of things that he was starting to say that was just very you know, cabalistic or even a could.
Speaker 1: Like to be what.
Speaker 5: Let's look up the word of cold my opinion. Let's say if it comes up, seventy seventy results come up. Really hmmm, let's see what's the first one.
Speaker 3: I'm very curious of the fuck that the fact that that word hit.
Speaker 5: Etsy inspired about Etsy, Yeah, jewelry and leather. I mean, it's just like one of those you know, subject mystical jewelry. It's probably his girlfriend, his girlfriend about a shit ton of stuff on Etsy and.
Speaker 3: Wafer the dentist.
Speaker 6: Yeah weird, she's weird.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know how many of you are ordering things from Wayfair. But if you're ordering a you know, an office chair for nine thousand dollars, it's probably not going to be a chair that shows up in the box.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, uh oh okay, so this is from Harry Fish and this is too Epstein.
Speaker 1: Harry Fish, what an unfortunate name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's f I C sorry, f I s h Fish. I guess okay, so it's too Epstein. It says incredible and thanks for inviting me. Woody was is absolutely brilliant, and I hope I can be as sharp as as excuse me sharp as him At eighty one. Covet is also with it. The stories are unbelievable. Best line of the night the woman gave herself an abortion and Woody said she would use a wooden hangar. Come on, that was just pure brilliance. Look at your urine tests and you do not have blood? And oh I looked at your urine test and you do not have in your urine. The dipstick showed a cult blood. Literally what it says, ocult blood.
Speaker 2: The dipstick in a urine sample shows a cult blood.
Speaker 6: It's it's spelled literally just like that, look a cult blood.
Speaker 1: I looked that up. And I did look that up, and that does mean something in scientific terms.
Speaker 5: But under but under a microscope, no red blood cells were seen that can occur when you work out and have muscle and blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah's hidden correct or unknown.
Speaker 5: I didn't I didn't realize who linn oh Leon black Ah. I thought he was just another old Jew. Wow, thanks again for inviting me, Harry. And then back it says what memories explanation points.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, Leon. I just thought he was another old Jew. You know, Jesus, dude, what does a cult mean in medical terms? I want to say a cult means unknown or h.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can if it's in the ship or if it's in the urine.
Speaker 2: Because at that point it's like you're looking for a culture, but it's not. You wouldn't say it like that.
Speaker 6: Hmm. Hang, and I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 5: Refers to something that is hidden or not visible, such as a cult. Blood in the stool, which cannot be seen with the naked eye, but detected in tests. It often indicates the presence of condition that may require further investigation.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so that was one I learned.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I thought. I was like, wait a second, because I.
Speaker 1: Don't look as I saw a cold blood in that two. At one point I didn't actually I didn't actually see.
Speaker 6: I was like, what is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so talking yep cold differences between the explaining and the cult. So the problem with the files is that so many of them are the exact same. They're just duplicated except one word difference. Is so that him talking about his grandma cells and breaking them down and breaking his own cellular makeup down cell by cell, well, that takes its over seventeen different ones that you have to finally get to.
Speaker 6: You have to piece it together.
Speaker 5: You have to take snapshots of each of them to be able to puzzle piece it all together. It took me like over thirty minutes to figure this out because I because I noticed I was reading them and I would see like one word difference at the end, two were difference at the end, then it would go back, then it would be another one. It was like a whole game, like a scavenger hunt game, which I actually love. So I was like, I'm here for it, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Like I've said a million times, women make the best detectives.
Speaker 6: I love that there's been a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money, great a true crime and cult shows.
Speaker 5: Telling me I don't I actually don't vibe with true crime. I know a lot of our people love them. I personally just don't like to watch them anymore. I used to like them when I was younger. Well no, actually I just watched er like on repeat while I was eating dinner.
Speaker 6: Look like the untold stories of the yar.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, as far as women on like the police forces go, if you were to put all of the women in a detective role and just let them take a personal venue deta against whatever or whoever they're looking for, they'll find that motherfucker in twenty four hours, no questions asked. I'm just saying, yeah, then got a mind for that.
Speaker 6: They slighted somebody? Oh yeah, well it's the details.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Were a rigged to look for details that a man simply will not see.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's the details. It's a hyperfixation of details, like all of it. Like I've already looked at his entire background like four times.
Speaker 6: Like as soon as he.
Speaker 5: Popped on, I was like, boom boom boom boom boom. Okay, cool now, I got his whole background. I already memorized it's his house.
Speaker 6: What do you fucking I know?
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, like, if it came down to like identifying that like his background in a picture later on, I guarantee I could probably pick it out.
Speaker 3: Oh, men and women.
Speaker 5: Are because well for me, purpose like for me, I pick up like certain things, and that's how like I remember things like I remember like the color of your book, and I remember that you had this like little gold pyramid thing, and I remember, like that's what That's what I'm looking at. And so when I would look at another photo, I up on those things.
Speaker 3: Perfect example, didn't even realize he had a pyramid on the table.
Speaker 6: It looks like it.
Speaker 5: Looks like a little because like from our angle, like because it's so tiny, it looks like a little pyramid or kind of like rounded on the edges on the bottom.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, what is that exactly? You didn't even notice it, did you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not once, literally didn't even notice there was a book on the fucking table. I've been looking at him the whole time.
Speaker 1: The other thing is a speaker on the other end of bo speaker see.
Speaker 3: Sae I'm just saying, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all are built for detective work, especially if you take a personal interest in whatever it is or whoever it is, pretend like they fucked you over.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh ah, got that ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say that.
Speaker 5: I've like had a I had to call one of my friends. I have a friend that I swear.
Speaker 6: To God she should be. She should be a detective.
Speaker 5: Her level is unmatched, being able to find ship in a matter of no time. It's like I was like, hey, can you help me find this and this and man? And within like an hour, she's like, Okay, well, this is where they frequent, this is their geolocation for the pictures. This is where I looked through all the photos and I found exactly like I zoomed in, I found the location.
Speaker 6: I looked at the snapshot and all that. I was like, what, how did you do all this so quickly? She's like, Oh, it was really easy. I'm like, oh, cal, y'all are built for this.
Speaker 5: Last apparently I'm not that built for it, because I was like, I had to call in some help because I was like, uh, what are you what are we all looking at? I mean, I could have but I'm also like too impatient, so I'd rather just like confront the person and ask them.
Speaker 6: But that's just me, no shit.
Speaker 4: I remember when I was big into watching and listening to true crime on YouTube, a lot of the good ones and the cult ones were always females that had like the most script of the most information. I feel like it's always like the cult ones, like, especially when kids were involved. I think it's like such a maternal thing that like if it gets them, they're like, oh, I'm gonna find out everything and fucking put this out there.
Speaker 2: I used to crime and detective TV shows, but I got.
Speaker 3: Played out on them. I got burned out, dude.
Speaker 1: So did I. I haven't in a while. They was crazy with them.
Speaker 3: We got like forty five of them now, and they keep having their own little weird nuances and spins and like, for instance.
Speaker 1: It's like everything that's just getting gurgitated too.
Speaker 2: That's it all, right? Like how many cis is do we fucking need? Or csis or in CIS this, in CIS this, And it's like, bro okay, there's only so many ways y'all could do this right, There's only so many ways we could reiterate.
Speaker 3: What Law in Order is, and then cut to The Lucifer.
Speaker 6: Show and they watch like every season of Best TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, once again, I love that show, like every every show. Wonderful Bud that got overplayed, and then again the fucking Lucifer Show.
Speaker 3: They had such I hate this show so much. I love hear me out, Broy.
Speaker 2: They had the perfect opportunity to humanize Satan and show all the.
Speaker 6: Things he could have been done so much better.
Speaker 2: First episode, he's the owner of a nightclub. He's doing some wild ship and immediately he gets hooked up with a detective and they're now solving crimes together, and it's like, I'm sorry, what, Yeah, we we didn't need another detective show, certainly not one with Lucifer morning Star as the the quirky tag along for the fucking cop team.
Speaker 6: He was misunderstood.
Speaker 1: It's bullshit.
Speaker 4: Though, cabalistically, that would be the power in the glory. That's right before he cross the abyss.
Speaker 2: No, because Michael the archangel comes into it and has has a baby with Lucifer's therapists, and it's like, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry, bro, God comes into it.
Speaker 5: His old lady comes in, like there's a lot of different things that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does fall on the cabalistic tru.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 6: Also, they don't have like that.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 6: They'll have a bunch of outright things.
Speaker 1: But nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody asks for another detective show, but they just made another one.
Speaker 3: For the fun of it.
Speaker 6: We asked for a really good looking Lucifer though.
Speaker 1: So he's good looking to you.
Speaker 6: He's not a bad looking man. Damn, he's not a bad looking man.
Speaker 2: Now, scrawny and weird with a big nose. I didn't think that was Do women actually think that that actor.
Speaker 3: Is good looking?
Speaker 6: Yes, many women do.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are certain actors that I could see it.
Speaker 6: He's not bad looking, he's not a bad.
Speaker 3: The British accent.
Speaker 6: He seems really good and plays piano really good.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Oh there it is Lucifer.
Speaker 5: They I mean, women are suckers for certain things. I can't speak for all women kind, but I will say that some of us are suckers for certain things. Accents, playing musical instruments.
Speaker 2: If he spoke with a fucking single wide trailer accent, I promise.
Speaker 6: You, I don't think he's that bad looking.
Speaker 8: I'm just like what Now, there are certain actors that, Like, I totally get even Zach if he spoke like if he spoke like a retard, He's still zac Efron.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I understand why women lose their ship over him.
Speaker 6: He's gorgeous man.
Speaker 2: There are certain actors that women truly think are just like the ship and I just I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I also like, obsessively love Tom Hardy, and most people don't fuck.
Speaker 3: With perfect example. Yeah, most women do not find him attracted.
Speaker 5: I feel like that man just would you wouldn't be right after that, Like he's he's just he's a force to be wrecking with, all right, Like I'm won't be really honest.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, you might be the only woman who feels this way.
Speaker 6: I don't care. He's a good looking man. Just now he looks rougher.
Speaker 3: You're talking about when he was playing Baine.
Speaker 1: That's the only one where you're talking.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way you're talking about Solomon from Peaky Blinders where he's a fat Jewish gangster.
Speaker 3: There's no way that's you.
Speaker 5: You know what, I probably honestly like, even if you walked in the room, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Fuck it, Like you're still trashy English accent.
Speaker 6: He's still just gorgeous.
Speaker 5: I just love him. I mean, that's just one of those things. I mean, you know, everybody has a flavor. I guess this is true, so is everyone's flavor.
Speaker 6: So I mean, sure, Harry Cappell, who is who we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Big age?
Speaker 6: But anyway, we got here, Yeah, we got way off the track.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I can only imagine what the haters are going to go.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you, I have a type too, But I'm actually really bummed out to hear about Chrissy Tigue and being a disgusting human being. I thought she was.
Speaker 1: What the fuck does her face got to do with me? She is?
Speaker 6: She is just psyched.
Speaker 2: Before I knew about her being a pedal, I know, and it's never She is completely funk to me now. But if you would have talked to me about six years ago, no, oh my god, Christy taking could have got it.
Speaker 3: Fuck the face, what don't we do with that? Have you seen her curves? She'd or Ashley Graham. Oh my god, she's the one that's considered a plus size model.
Speaker 2: She's full figured and fucking a smoke show, by my by my brain going, but you know whatever.
Speaker 3: But it also blows mount how many dudes are like, oh my god, did you know Taylor Swift has like a two million dollar insurance policy on her legs And it's like the fucking pale hot dogs?
Speaker 1: What are we.
Speaker 6: Had an insurance policy on her legs? And I can understand that.
Speaker 3: I don't. Those thighs were not thick. What are we talking about?
Speaker 6: Her thighs were thick as ship?
Speaker 3: No they were not. They were they were muscle, but they were thick.
Speaker 5: They were actually technically thick. No muscle is still considered thick.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry when I say thick, I was spelling it with a Q. Muscle is not going to be So.
Speaker 6: You're talking about like celly light and like fat.
Speaker 3: I said thick?
Speaker 1: Did I not us?
Speaker 6: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Back to back to you know, satanic pedophile group, Hard Transition.
Speaker 3: I guess and Cat Dinnings.
Speaker 1: I think she's fucking hot as hell. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Who do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You do?
Speaker 6: Okay, Nerdy chick from thor from the tooth Gap Girl.
Speaker 3: Tooth Gap Girl with the massive tits, that's just charming as hell.
Speaker 6: The tooth Gap You're all like or.
Speaker 3: Lily from the A T and T commercials, Oh my god, she could she could get it.
Speaker 6: We try to get back on a different over here.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're gonna get hate for goggling all on dudes, here, let me get some hate for goggling on women.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: I talked about one guy, Tom Hardy, and now we'll stand by that.
Speaker 6: We went through a few there, big h big age. Everybody loves.
Speaker 5: Excuse me for trying to have your back and women. Whatever I hate, I don't, I don't really care. Fuck them is my big balls back here they are.
Speaker 1: Sorry, brother, we're just kind of rambling here.
Speaker 5: You're yeah, this is like our third podcast today, so we're kind of like a hot mess.
Speaker 1: I could understand. Actually it's my third today too. Yeah. I went on Jewels to show this morning that I had somebody on and now I'm yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Bennice's booma for you.
Speaker 4: It seems yeah, very busy, actually extremely Yeah. I also have like I have like I have a bunch of even like like three different book companies that have been like sending me like authors, but like they're also well known in the cold community.
Speaker 1: So I've been lucky. I've been booking a lot of them too. Ships. So I've just been busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got Wiser, Llewellen and UH and uh INN traditions send me authors and then they said, now then to send me the books.
Speaker 1: That's all these books. You just go with it. Nice.
Speaker 3: How did do you got reached out to buy them? Or you used to? Alright, putting the feelers out and then they were in.
Speaker 1: The traditions hit me up first. Then I went to UH.
Speaker 4: I hit up Wiser and asked them and they said sure, they said, you've actually come across a feed recently, so like you know, they knew who I was.
Speaker 1: And then lou Ellen had hit me up. Lou Ellen.
Speaker 3: Is that a promoter?
Speaker 4: That's a huge company for Wiser and Louellen to play some of the biggest publications for a cold book.
Speaker 3: That I don't be I don't be reading, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, yeah, like yeah, you wouldn't know that. Let's like you're in the like yeah, the community, I got you. Yeah that's what's up. Yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, very busy.
Speaker 4: It's you know what the thing is to it works out because like some of the people are like so well known that it would be. You know, it's an easy go between because like now the publish somebody hits them up and says, hey, well, you know, why don't you go on their show and promote your book?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So it kind of worked out of me because there's been people that I've had on that I've tried to contact myself and didn't answer me.
Speaker 1: But then when the book company had.
Speaker 6: Some month, hell yeah, I reached out to that.
Speaker 5: I don't she has a book, but she has a couple of books, but she's really hard to get a hold of. I noticed that I saw other content creators trying to get a hold of her, and she's just like, am I I did hit up Roseanne though I'm.
Speaker 3: Not Roseanne bar mm hm, oh shit, I wish.
Speaker 6: I doubt it. I doubt it, but like I'm I hit her up for the hell of it. I was like, why not?
Speaker 3: We had Tommy Chong on the show a couple of years ago. Surprised answer, Yeah, yeah, a bit of a letdown. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: He's repeated a lot of the first Yeah.
Speaker 2: And all you wanted to talk about as you're talking about, you know, conspiracy things and some of the stuff that he had as far as like him getting arrested for the Boon Company whatever else. All he wanted to talk about was the racism he experienced in Canada in the sixties being half Asian. And I'm like, all right, but I've never heard of such things, and yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of an underwhelming experience. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, even if they're I mean, I don't know, maybe I guess it's it could be real. But then it's like it's hard for you to even like, oh my heartstrings when you're as famous as you are. Ye, Like, racism obviously really didn't fucking stop you from going where you went.
Speaker 3: No, and all the races and he experiences.
Speaker 4: Like my parents and people after me will know who the fuck Tommy Chong was.
Speaker 2: But like all the racism, he claims, the experience didn't stop him from singing the Beanner song on Cheech and Chong.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, one of themselves, right, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping to get George Church on that.
Speaker 4: They actually used stereotypes themselves. Yeah, but it's like you really look at this ship. They played on stereotype. Honestly, they might have created stereotypes that didn't exist technically.
Speaker 3: Actually, but you need to say you but like look.
Speaker 1: At their influencer. Yeah, let me come on, but.
Speaker 2: You said George Church to get back to what you said. So that's the guy that is mentioned on the Epstein files. But he's also a geneticist.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: He's very very famous for he's like the pioneer for fifty different companies when it comes to genetics, and not just genetics but like genome sequencing. They're using one of his companies as using uh, animal products like animal tissue and stuff to create organs and things for humans. Another one is doing biological bioweapon and kind of things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like really high up there.
Speaker 5: I'm actually going to go down the list of the scientists that worked with Epstein and I'm going to email them all.
Speaker 2: Like it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to see if I can because they've been going email. Yeah, they've they've been going on podcasts. Actually, there's been quite a few of them. I've started to look them up and they've actually been making their circuits.
Speaker 2: Hey, doctor so and so, we said you on the Epstein file. If you want to clear your name coming to our conspiracy pod. I like, where your heads at, Raven.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to show Drake one of them.
Speaker 4: The name sounds familiar, Supert Shell, Drake showed up in his files.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of what she's famous for other than the files.
Speaker 1: I would like to tell telepathy tapes.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't to that, but okay, all the things that he's much more into, Well.
Speaker 5: There's a list of like people that he deemed like the absolute best of each field, and they happen to have emails.
Speaker 6: And they happen to mostly all work for Harvard.
Speaker 5: So I went to the Harvard list and I was like, you know what, I'm just going to start emailing you all and just see if we can because I don't want to just ask them about Epstein. I genuinely want to know what it is they're working on, because Epstein gave over his DNA sequencing over and over and over and over again and paid for it one hundred and ninety three thousand a pop over.
Speaker 4: Bro Yo look into MIT worked with Rupert Sheldric and some project with MIT.
Speaker 6: Oh, I've looked into the MIT thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not going to reach out to us, like come on now, all they have to do is come look on our phones and they're gonna be like, mmm, no.
Speaker 6: But I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: Maybe the Harvard boys will.
Speaker 5: Though some of the scientists have been going around and have been having a lot of conversations in the last few months, like no joke, Like the last six months, Church has been on like twenty different pods.
Speaker 6: And obviously they haven't talked about Epstein.
Speaker 5: He talked about Epstein with sixty Minutes and with another group, but he hasn't talked about Epstein. He's been talking about all the other things that he's been doing, which at this point, okay, if we don't talk about Epstein, we all need to understand what the hell you've been doing with the funding that Epstein gave you, because you've started fifty separate companies in the last two decades. That is all about advancing humans in every single direction possible. And he's very intelligent, like he I don't it's one of those things of like is he actually evil?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that the way that he discussed things, he sounds like he is hyper fixated on science to the point of insanity to where like he'll do anything to be able to strive, like to keep us.
Speaker 3: Going the modern day Archimedes if.
Speaker 5: You pretty much like the whole conversation Elon just had about on the World Economic Forum saying like the whole point is the human consciousness, and like he'll do anything pretty much to save human consciousness. So like each one of the scientists seem to be hyper fixating on different parts of humanity and different parts of like Earth and humans and this and that to try to like continue us forward. So I don't know, I'm curious to see if I can at least get one of them to just come on and talk to us.
Speaker 6: At least about what it is they're working on.
Speaker 5: I would even I'll even tell him, Look, if we don't have to talk about Epstein, if we could just talk about the hell you doing so we could understand it, that would be great, Like, but well, we'll see it. We're not one of the science groups, so it's but he did go on three podcasts that weren't science related, so one was completely generated by an ai girls.
Speaker 6: It was really strange, and he was.
Speaker 3: Like apods that are coming out these.
Speaker 5: Days interacting with it and it was very odd.
Speaker 6: The whole thing was creepy, and he was just like he was.
Speaker 5: You could tell he was like weirdly uncomfortable, but also he recognizes the AI is pushing forward, so it is the whole thing was very odd to watch myself little planned.
Speaker 3: If you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was actually wondering. I was like, because I've just been scripted.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He seemed like he was genuinely like actually on air answering questions. But it seemed to me that like that it unless she's like really just that the way she looks in the way the studio is, but she looked AI, she sounded AI. It was very odd conversation. But yeah, no, he's he's been on a bunch and so we'll see. I mean, there's a lot of people, well, apparently other people are reaching out to lower level watch them call it celebrities that have been on that were mentioned slightly in the Epstein files, and they're apparently trying to clear their names. So they're actually accepting going on to podcasts as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's very smart of them.
Speaker 2: If they got nothing to hide, now would be the time to make your rounds and try to get ahead.
Speaker 3: Of the story.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, yep.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people talk about like RFK for instance, right RFK Junior, and feel however you want about him, But he knew who Epstein was, and he knew eventually shit was going to come to light years ago.
Speaker 2: He got ahead of the story. And he's like, listen, you're gonna see my name on the flight logs twice.
Speaker 3: Here's why.
Speaker 2: From here to here, I flew on his plane, and from here to here, if fluent his plane, and that's it. And so many people were like, he's on the flight logs. He's eveall like wait, wait, wait, wait, y'all understand he just told you everything to get ahead of it. And if he lied, when these files come out, you'll see his name more times and you can fry him alive. But if these files come out and you only see it twice, you understand he very well might be the only politician to be that honest about it from day one and get ahead of the story before it drops. Feel how you want about him, But it sounds like your boy really had nothing to hide.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He sounds like he's like having to speak through gravel, and I feel actually really bad for him because apparently it's like super painful to talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm like, wh how did you get it in, politician? Like you had to talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean, don't get me wrong, it's also not the best look that he sent dick pics to his aid. But I mean, also, he's like seventy and he's built like that, and he's working out in Jane still, Like, I mean, he's getting it in, you know, I.
Speaker 6: Mean men, men tend to send unsolicited diculations.
Speaker 3: No what nuns solicited?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh no, no, she.
Speaker 5: Wanted it, so it was consensual. Yeah, okay, then what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's a really bad look that he sent dick pics to one of his employees.
Speaker 3: On the media, doesn't they're.
Speaker 5: Both consensual adults and like that she REQUI us of these, then there's that's a completely dead issue.
Speaker 2: Not according to the news. Good god, they tried flaming him alive.
Speaker 3: And he's also like yeah and.
Speaker 1: Fuck, like I know, but she.
Speaker 3: Fucking asked for him.
Speaker 1: And have you seen the size of my hog?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Good for you?
Speaker 2: RFK Junior, Hey fucking get it in, dude, He's doing full squats with jeans on like a total like granddad, like getting after it. It's like, you know what, what are you gonna say to the man he's out here in these streets.
Speaker 5: It's like shof right now, yo, speaking of Oh my god, crazy crazy shit.
Speaker 3: So the girl, well, so all right, Shilah buff.
Speaker 2: Got to rest in New Orleans during dude, the chick that bailed him out. We were party with her all day at Marti gral There's a picture of her in this whole white get up she's wearing with his crazy knit hat.
Speaker 6: It's a little like Marty gral nit hat. She was with us.
Speaker 2: She was wearing these crazy yellow sunglasses. I even was joking with her earlier in the day about how jealous I was of her sunglasses. She's the one that actually paid Shilahbove's bail, and then as soon as he got out, he gave her triple the money back as a thank.
Speaker 1: You, and then they went out and got fucking shit wrecked.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you know what, Okay.
Speaker 6: I was like when I saw a picture, I'm like, holy shit, it's the girl that we were with all day.
Speaker 5: God, if I would have known I would have known, but you have to understand there's thousands of people.
Speaker 6: So the odes inness is just crazy, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 5: The fact that we stood all together for the entire Zulu parade and then she was with us for a little bit of the Rex Parade.
Speaker 6: And then dipped out and stuff.
Speaker 5: But like we were with her the entire morning, like for four hours, five hours, so it was crazy to see her. But then Shilah was out here just running them streets shirtless, having a whole time.
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 5: The comment section is absolutely hilarious right now because the ex ex girlfriend, wife or whoever wants him to go into treatment and all of like Tiger Country's like he's lost.
Speaker 6: To the Tiger now, like he's one of us.
Speaker 5: Now he's just in them streets and it's like, oh yeah, I know New Orleans ain't given him back at this point, he's now been officially adopted into the crew.
Speaker 3: I mean, you get arrested at Marti Gras with throwing a few hands.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you in the culture.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I will say, I'm still happy that wn't any every gunshots this year.
Speaker 3: None that was legit.
Speaker 6: I went to ten parades and I didn't hear any that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the odds were very much in our favor this year. So anyway, Nick brother, I want to thank you for coming on the show this year.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I do thank you for inviting me. Man, those are bliss for.
Speaker 2: Anybody who has never heard of you and doesn't know where to find your content. Please give yourself all the shameless plugs at this time, brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, the cult rejects on Bitch, Shoot, Rumble, YouTube and old major podcasts. And we do have a cult research Institute dot org. That's a website with a bunch of information from a bunch of different people.
Speaker 1: So go check that out. It's pretty interesting if you like to read. It's definitely worth it.
Speaker 6: You say, a cult institute.
Speaker 1: A cult institute research dot dot org.
Speaker 6: Okay, nice, Okay, I'm writing it down.
Speaker 1: Could research Institute dot org? Yes? Right, yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Well, for all the cult members that were let to go check him and all of his content out, please do so. Hit him up on all the socials occult rejects. They're very easy to find. And uh, while we're giving all the shameless plugs, I didn't give the plug earlier, so I'll do so now, if you would like to see all these episodes rather than just hear them, the only place you could do so is go to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcasts. When you go there, there's a couple of tears for jury. If you go to that five dollars a month tier, you get to see, like I said, all the video evidence, all the shows, all the articles. But also it's the only place to get these shows. Absolutely coucial commercials suck.
Speaker 3: Ads suck.
Speaker 2: And if you've been listening to this podcast, you have been bombard by commercials and ads. We get it. If you want to get that completely commercial foe, you go to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy podcast Also, if you go to that third Eye all the way Open tier, you also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member Live event. It's a massive zoom call come be a part of the Cult collective. It is a wild and unhinged time. Also with that you get to join Raven Lee. Well it's a week for her book club that is still going on as we speak.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: So we're finishing up right now.
Speaker 5: How Jesus Became God Tomorrow is our last watch we'll call it meeting for this book, and then we're going to be starting Fahrenheit four fifty one, and so we meet every Sunday to discuss the chapters and kind of break down the book and just figure out, you know, what do we think about it and if we can find any kind of debates. There's a lot of debates that happen because everyone has different opinions.
Speaker 6: So come join us.
Speaker 3: It's awesome, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And also if you go to that tippy top tier, that mannic tier, not only will you get everything that we just listed, but you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to your as a massive gift from us to you, a token of our appreciation for you supporting us and our show and our program and our dream in this way. Also while we're giving ourselves all the shameless plugs. If you are somebody that likes to flavor your food with good things, natural things, healthy things, the what you need to do is go to link the description two flavors oftheforest dot com. We use the promo code cult at checkout see ult for fifteen percent off. This company's based out of Oregan raven Lee's old stomping grounds and they are making all natural and healthy products.
Speaker 3: Freeze dried garlic dust and is not to be used during the cooking. It's to be used at the dinner table while you're seasoning your food. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 2: The Bigfoot breath is probably my favorite, the spicy Bigfoot breath, but also bro.
Speaker 3: This lion's main the lion's main dust. I use it on pizza literally tonight. It is fucking fire, dude. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Go to link the description, use the promo code cult at checkout for fifteen percent off of your order. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and then go to link of the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious medals. I promise you they're going to tell you that it's a really good time to get invested in at least have a portion of your retirement portfolio invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start while it's still affordable is Cecsilver dot Com can't wait to see you there and get your order in today. But good cult members, another way to support the show and let us know what you think about everything we talked about this episode.
Speaker 3: We went all over the place, as we do because that's what we do. Right.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a mess.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that, and we want to hear from it, right, We want to hear from you. What do you think about?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Was your two cents on some of the topics that we talked about. The best place is let us know would be too. Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, suscribes as comments, leave a postly review, shares, hit the frinds of family, sharees of We're here is the deal. The more activity the algorithmies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential call members, actor recive final Ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out menemistic to Jonathan show and give them the same love of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives, so we host every Wednesday night in i PM Central.
Speaker 3: Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage to night and there's one very important shooting, vital police to information each learns assume as.
Speaker 1: Humanly possible
Speaker 5: Of that