Speaker 1: Something you should go, something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit right now with a very funny and very talented David Keckner. We talked like a month and a half ago, but back then we were talking about how this is a long ways away, this is until you know June twenty ninth. Well, now look at your calendar, folks, that's like sneaking right up. It's almost here. June twenty ninth is Sunday again, not this Sunday, not next Sunday. But it's just a couple sundays away. And if you would like to get tickets to see David Keckner while he's in Sioux Falls, now is the time to do that. You can even register to win some tickets. Would tell you how to do that towards the end here, but you're doing office trivia with Todd Packer, of course your character from the office, and do you do quite a few of these? David, do you get out and do fun stuff like this often.
Speaker 2: I have five children. John Yeah, so I figured, you know what, if I'm out of town, you better just make the most of it. I've been touring with the same opener for years, Rob Mayor. We work very well together, and so it really makes for a better show. You know. It's it's rock solid. Rob and I call it a power hour and a half. I had toyed with the idea of doing a champ time slash Tod Packer one man show because it's the first for the office. It's just unmatched. So one day Rob and Ione, she goes, why don't we do an office trivia show. I'm like, oh, he goes, get this hosted by the real Tod Packer. It's like, oh my god, that's perfect. So Rob hosts the trivia part. It's played on your phone. So I come out as Todd Packer and do some lines and you know, lightly hosted as Todd Packer. Rob handles the trivia part of it, and then it's kind of like a trivia slash character driven sand because obviously I don't say cod Packers whole time, but I tell stories from my time at the office. I tell stories from my time and show business because as we were doing it, we just kind of put it together as we were putting out there and I was like, oh, I got a story based on this idea. Yeah, it was very organic. It's a great show. Oh now we do call it the greatest trivia show in the country bar Nutt, which might be true.
Speaker 1: It probably is. It sounds fantastic. I'm excited for it to come to sir falls.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's the kicker. At the end of the show, the top two teams, two people from the top two teams come up on stage. They rehearse briefly, and each one gets to do a scene with the real Todd Packer, and based on those performances, the audience chooses the ter I love it. There's a Q and A and it is the only show where I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love that again. The show is Sunday, June twenty ninth, which is sneaking right up. I'll tell you how to win tickets here just a little bit. But this is going to be a really good show, and I think it sounds like it's a whole lot of fun. And you know, there's quite a few of these books. It looks like you're out doing again, which is a good thing. People love the show, so I love that you're doing this and really kind of catering to people who love the show of the Office.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, man, it's almost god. I just thought of this. I almost feel like a tribute day, you know, people coming and dress up. Yeah, I because they're all sharing the same experience and the same level of one thing, which is nice. It's unique and there's quite a vibration to this day. Sundays are great. Yeah. We do it normally on Saturday afternoon and then we realize, you know, have kids on Saturday. So anyway, Yeah, man, it's so much fun. I gotta tell you it's a blast again.
Speaker 1: It's sneaking up in just a few weeks on Sunday, June twenty ninth. I'll tell you how to win tickets here again at the very end of the program. But this is gonna be a lot of fun office trivia with Todd Packer visiting with the guy that plays Todd Packer, David Keckner. I'm excited for this show.
Speaker 2: David, are you in the lifetimer out?
Speaker 1: We are absolutely coming out. Here's the weird thing. I didn't watch the Office when it was on TV. But I've watched like every single episode two or three times now in reruns, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I will have I'll ask the audience and I've seen hands raised up to fifty times. Yeah, and they still late. Absolutely, No, this is not a softball show. Yeah, well hit me up before you go. You've got my number, and so I do a meet and greet after the show, So I'll see you anyway. But please please remind me that week.
Speaker 1: That sounds great. Thank you so much, sir, have a great day, go bless you absolutely, Thank you so much again. David Keckner has been our guest today. He'll be in Sue Falls the end of this month for the Office Trivia with Todd Packer. He played Todd Packer on the Office, and you'll get a chance to see him in action in Sue Falls. If you would like to win some tickets, take a chance. Sign up now Sue Fallscomedy dot com. That's where you go to win some tickets. There's also a link there to buy tickets, so if you're like me and you're not lucky, you can just click that you can buy the tickets and again There's not a ton of tickets left, so get them as soon as you can. Again, Sooux Fallscomedy dot com is where you'll find that link. Thank you so much for listening and Something you should Know. Something you should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.