Speaker 1: Yeah, Ri need so you don't have.
Speaker 2: Just as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help coming Man Dix.
Speaker 4: He is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martine, Okay.
Speaker 1: Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three O three seven one three talk three all three seven one three eight two five five. I see Mark's camera up, but I don't see it running right now. I just see blackness. I think he has his camera turned off. But in any case, anything going on in the news today, not much really, just a regular just a regular day right in the neighbor. Pretty slow day, just like yesterday. It's been really going out. I think they come snow. It snowed a little bit. Three all three seven one three talk three O three seven one three eight two five five. Welcome to the show. So we're here to solve problems, answer questions, and take complaints. I want to I just want to say somebody right up front, Mark, are you sir? Is he signed on? I'll wait for Mark. I'm not even going to start without him.
Speaker 5: I just want to say one thing, Tom.
Speaker 6: Yes, we all just watch Rachel Matdow go apoplectic on TV.
Speaker 1: Now do you know what she said?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Listen That's why I want Mark here, because I don't even talk about it until Let's just wait for him. Let's wait for Mark, okay. And there's a reason for that because Mark made a true statement. He did, and and I want to tell him about it. So can somebody find out where he is and then we'll uh, oh, there he just texted me.
Speaker 8: Maybe he's oh, he's probably removing snow. My god.
Speaker 1: Oh, he can't connect. Gonna work on some sof Hey bro No, no, no, no, no, what Shannon on the board? Who's on the board? Mark can't connect? I am he can't connect? Why don't care?
Speaker 7: Come on, Shannon, Well what it's not it's not my business if he's busy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he means he can't connect. I think, Oh, your access is up, Mark. I really wanted to Mark. Okay. Then I'm gonna have to go ahead without him, because I'm gonna have to say this avoiding the hard questions today. Are you Mark? Mark made a statement. Oh he's happy, he's very happy. We were texting each other all night. But he made a statement that was true. I look at all and by the way, we have a regular show today and all that, but I got to talk about this.
Speaker 8: I look at all forms of.
Speaker 1: Media, but I will tell you this is the God's honest truth. The liberal media and liberal opinions were way louder, way louder than the conservative ones, There's no doubt about it. And I remember thinking, my god, there is so much negativity toward Trump. I don't think he can win now. Made that statement months ago. Then as Poles got closer and closer, you know, And and it's not that I didn't want him, And when I thought he's got to overcome so much hate, I thought, there's no way, there's no way this guy can win. Right then, you know, I started looking at the country, and then I started looking at conservative media. Unfortunately, you can't just look at media. You have to look at liberal, you have to look at conservative because there is no one media that that's truly objective.
Speaker 8: I wish there was. But Mark accused me of believing.
Speaker 1: Too much of what I'm hearing on the negativity side.
Speaker 8: And Mark never did and I.
Speaker 1: Said, I don't know, rom I don't think so. But I will tell you, oh my god, liberals got spainked.
Speaker 2: They.
Speaker 1: I mean, this was a total rejection. I mean, it really was a rejection. They spoke to the woke, and I know a lot of people said they wanted Taylor Swift, excuse me, Taylor Swift, and the rest wanted Kamala Harris to win, so much so that some celebrities said they wouldn't even want to live in the country or they fear for the country if Trump wins.
Speaker 8: So I thought, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: This be nice if mosque Elon Musk and I contacted Elon and I asked him, could he do a starship dedicated to these celebrities and send them to another planet. So today on the show, what I'd like to do is, I would like to get your vote on who should be on the starship to leave the planet? Okay, and I even put together a song for that, and I put together a little vignette of the ones I think should be on the spaceship. But I would like your nominations please on who should be on the spaceship to leave the planet. So let's just start out here.
Speaker 5: Can I give you full quick names?
Speaker 1: Tom, Nope, not yet. You gotta wait for me. You gotta wait for me, and then you can do it all day long. This is dedicated to all the spaceship. People that are.
Speaker 9: We don't get to sit this one out.
Speaker 8: My friend Oprah Winfreston, though, if.
Speaker 1: We don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely.
Speaker 7: Possible, oh yet, that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 1: And now we have Trump.
Speaker 10: I hate bullyse thugs who use their strength to push other people around.
Speaker 11: They think they can achieve power and hang on to it by intimidating others.
Speaker 1: And zero will be on that space.
Speaker 12: I'm here to tell you we do not need another four years of Trump's arrogance and incompetence.
Speaker 8: Of course, Obama was a division.
Speaker 12: America is better than that. America is ready, yeah, to turn the page. America's ready for a new story, a better story. We are ready for a president kamala Er.
Speaker 1: He's a punk, he's a he won't let a go.
Speaker 8: He's a con, a mutt.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what he's talking about. Of course he wants to punch him in the face.
Speaker 13: No, hay there, and make no mistake, we will win.
Speaker 1: Ten nine, eight, seven, six, five, four three two one. They're going to space. Who do you want to be on that spaceship? I gave my nominations there, How about you, Doc, I got.
Speaker 5: Four quick ones for you. Go ahead, Schumer, Chuck Schumer from New York.
Speaker 1: Got it. I'm writing all these down for this because I got to send him to Elon and I'm going to get them on the ship.
Speaker 6: Adam Shift from California, AOC obviously has to be on the ship.
Speaker 1: And Pelosi.
Speaker 5: Those are my my four ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's say, and how about you, Deputy d Who do you want on the spaceship? Unless you don't want to get involved? Oh? I think Middler opened her big fat mouth a couple of days ago. Miss still around.
Speaker 14: I was surprised to hear that. But she deserves a nice window seat on that starship.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyone else want to nominate anybody? Kachina, you want to nominate someone for the spaceship?
Speaker 15: Well you already said Oprah? Oh for sure, Yeah, yeah, I'm going to go ahead and vote. Well, she doesn't necessarily live here. But Madonna?
Speaker 1: Oh really, okay, Madonna never thought of You're right? Oh? Beyonce? Oh, I forgot Liz Cheney. Liz Cheney, Yes, she might be a co pilot and Beyonce, that doesn't mean I don't like these people. By the way, we're just saying who should be on the spaceship to leave the planet. Now that, of course, there will never be another presidential election again, and you know that's if you think about it, that's going to take a lot of pressure off of us. We don't have to register to vote. Therefore we won't have jury do we won't be subjected to all. We don't need jury duty because all we'll do is if they're arrested, we'll just have them executed immediately. There's no no more trial courts. We don't need those things. Do it. Do process absolutely, And then of course, especially for minorities and Latinos and all that, we will especially they will be automatically guilty. Now, now here's the thing. Do you buy into that because black men did not buy into that, Latino men did not buy into that, imagine that suburban women didn't buy into that. Can you believe that they actually had what I call freedom of thought? They actually fought for themselves and it wasn't crowd think based on what Obama thought they should do or Oprah or the so called leaders.
Speaker 8: It's just amazing to.
Speaker 1: Me that people actually used their brains and did what they wanted. Think about that anyway, there we go three oh three, seven to one to three. Talk. Kendra's got an issue with a contractor. Kendra, go ahead, and then if you have names for the spaceship, please please please hang on, Kendra.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 16: Well, thanks Tom for for making time today.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Well, my husband and I decided back in June that we were going to take on our first fix and flips. And we're just a property, a condo.
Speaker 1: This is a bad Oh my god, this is a bad time for fix and flip. But because of interest rates and prices, usually you want to buy low, sell high. You want lower rates to carry it and all of that.
Speaker 16: But what happened, Well, so we took on our first condo. It was a just a cosmetic flip. Should have only taken about six to eight weeks to complete, and unfortunately we got suckered in. I don't know if you want me to put names out there, well.
Speaker 1: I want I want to know what happened. For sure, you called for help, you bought a condo to do a fix and flip. May I ask what kind of condo? One bedroom, two bedroom? What it was a three to two a three bedroom, two bath condo, okay? And how much did you pay for it?
Speaker 16: We paid two forty five.
Speaker 1: Two forty five okay? Was it? Was it a goodbye at the time?
Speaker 17: Do you think it was?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what went wrong?
Speaker 16: So the contractor told us it would take about six eight weeks anywhere between twenty and twenty five thousand, which you know we we'd given take a little.
Speaker 13: Bit on that.
Speaker 1: What contractor did you hire?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 16: Uh, it's called Cardinals Construction.
Speaker 1: And how'd you find him?
Speaker 16: We found I'm through a wholesaler. He referred him to us, and we got suckeredy on this day. Nice, nice, nice guy.
Speaker 1: And he estimated what and who is the nice guy? What's his name?
Speaker 16: Jason Buzzby?
Speaker 1: Jason Buzby. Okay, Now what I want to know is this. He estimated six to eight weeks yep, and how much.
Speaker 16: Twenty to twenty five thousand?
Speaker 1: All right, you hang on and we'll figure out the down and dirty right after this. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three A two five five waterpros dot net the best water systems anywhere I have him, I can attest to it. Water softening for your whole house and triple filter reverse osmosis for drinking thirty one ninety five. You will never beat that price, only through the end of the year. I hope he extends it, but you never know. And here's the deal, Plumber start at twelve grand for the same stuff I'm telling you. Waterfros dot net three oh three and eight six two five five five four Waterpros dot net. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talk who should be on the spaceship? I had somebody text in Rob Reiner. I also that was up Paul the Waterman. I also had. I had somebody text in Jared polis So now.
Speaker 18: I think Polish should just leave the state at this point. He's horrible.
Speaker 1: Howard Stern someone said should be on that spaceship. Yeah, I agree with that one. I see.
Speaker 8: I used to love Stern too.
Speaker 18: Man, I can't even listen to him for five seconds anymore.
Speaker 8: I you know, I haven't you know?
Speaker 1: Mark as I started the show by saying, you know, I didn't think it could happen. And here's what was really surprising me. Not complete landslide, man Colet well with both houses and the presidency.
Speaker 18: Absolutely craziness. Man, it's better than I imagined. I know, popular Vogue. Don't forget the popular vote.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Mark, tell him what you texted me earlier.
Speaker 18: Well, fun, I'll tell you what the icing on the cake would have been. Remember these lefties here in Colorado decided that we're gonna give all our electoral votes to the national vote. I wish that started popular vote, did you know, because we would have turned red? Your dumbasses.
Speaker 1: We decided as a state, and we wasn't me but that that that we would uh send electoral electoral votes to the popular vote. We took away really our rights individually. Because and and what Colorado thought, what Jared Polis and his team thought, is that the big cities would always trump the popular vote. I didn't mean to use the word yeah I did anyway. So what happened was he won the popular vote. He won the electoral vote Colorado and all the Calorifornia would have had to vote for him.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, a popular vote.
Speaker 1: I I love it. I absolutely love it. I think they'll change it thirty now that See, here's what I find amazing, Honest to god, I find amazing that people are thinking for them self. And I kept telling you, man, people are just sick and tired of you. Mark. I will tell you this. I'm going to tell you this. I truly looked at all kinds of media. But as I said in the beginning show, I don't know if you heard it, the liberal media is louder, and the liberal voices are louder.
Speaker 8: They are They're way louder.
Speaker 1: And I started thinking, oh my god, there's so much negativity. Uh and and you know, and and then Phil, you want to comment on the spaceship guests?
Speaker 8: Who should be on that spaceship?
Speaker 1: Phil? Phil?
Speaker 8: Is he up? Okay? Phil Yeah, we got that one.
Speaker 5: We got that one.
Speaker 8: We got that one.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, what the hell happened to? Yeah? I never thought of Biden. I I think you leave and we don't have it. We don't have any handicap excess. The little seeding on there he would survive take off. No, no, we don't. We don't have any wheelchair rams anyway, who else?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 7: I think all the Democrats.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I listen, A lot of people listen.
Speaker 8: I don't want to. They don't want to admit this.
Speaker 1: But for this to happen, a lot of Democrats had to switch over. I'm sorry, Diane, what do you think who should be on that ship?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 17: Come on, Tom, you forgot the King, the co pilot, de Niro?
Speaker 1: No, we have de Niro right, yeah twice my song? Yeah, de Niro was the Oh yeah, something he's should be.
Speaker 7: The ship should be called We the People, We the People.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, I'm gonna let Elon Musk name it since he was the one. But anyway, I just I'm gonna people are asking if I can play that again. I'm gonna do it later on. I'm not going to do it in the same hour, Diane, thank you Kendrum. Let's go back to this. If you hired this guy and he said, six to eight weeks, twenty five grand, mostly cosmetic fix and flip condo two forty five?
Speaker 8: What were you going to sell the condo for?
Speaker 16: By the way, around three seventy five?
Speaker 8: Okay, it would have been a good profit.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 8: So what happened?
Speaker 16: So basically we have two dates.
Speaker 17: Today he has how long has it been today?
Speaker 8: How long has it been up till now?
Speaker 19: June?
Speaker 16: We started, we started the process back in June.
Speaker 2: And oh my god, paid him.
Speaker 16: Thirty thousand dollars and there's probably about thirty percent of the work complete. The only thing he's done since June is put in carpet. Oh my isle in the showers.
Speaker 8: Where are you getting the money to fund it?
Speaker 7: We did a helock, so now you.
Speaker 1: Got carrying costs. You realize you picked the worst time in history to do this with a helock. What are you paying an.
Speaker 8: Interest on that?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 16: About six percent?
Speaker 8: That's pretty damn good for a helock? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: It was the house?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: Is that good? Is he there by the Let's bring yes, he is, Let's bring him up that's a good chance to bring him up right now, John, CMG mortgage. It's still CMG, right John. John plays a friend of ours. He does the all in one loan, which is that line of credit loan. But rates are bad right now. I mean get close to that mic there, John, Please what about second? That's a good second. Yeah, No, that's great. He lock.
Speaker 9: I mean they're usually running about nine percent right now.
Speaker 8: How did you get a six percent?
Speaker 1: He lock?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how she would have got a six percent? He locks?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 1: I mean, how how did you? Kendra?
Speaker 16: It was it was a promotion that they offered back.
Speaker 8: In is your house paid for? Is this a first deed or a second deed?
Speaker 19: Second?
Speaker 9: They usually do those promotions for like three months, so it's probably going to go up after a couple of months. How long the promotion for?
Speaker 1: Oh so it's promotional, Yeah, for six months? Then what then it goes to market?
Speaker 16: Yeah, like whatever the prime is, I guess we.
Speaker 1: Might get we might get a break here now, by the way, I'm interest hold on here, Kendra, anyway, do you want us to call this guy?
Speaker 8: I mean, what is it?
Speaker 1: Tell me what's going on? Why is it taking so long.
Speaker 16: Well, so now he is no longer on the project that we've had to hire another contractor to come in.
Speaker 1: But you paid him, You paid him for the whole project and got a third of it.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you going to do about? What are you going to do about that?
Speaker 16: Well, that's why I'm callowing you?
Speaker 1: And yes, is he willing to hold on? Hold on? Did he spend all of that money on your project? Will he say he did? No?
Speaker 16: He has told us that he did not.
Speaker 1: Is he willing to refund? The Contractor's Trust Act? By the way, probably has you know, it doesn't have much teeth, probably like a typical Well County resident. But I'm telling you that it's just not It's there on the books, but no one enforces it. Under the Contractor's Trust Act, he's supposed to give that money back or keep it in trust for you. Does he have it? Did you ask for a refund of some of the money?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, he's absolutely. He told us he spent it.
Speaker 1: On on what on the project?
Speaker 16: I think personal stuff?
Speaker 8: Honestly, way is he willing to admit that?
Speaker 16: I highly doubt it is?
Speaker 1: Your contractor?
Speaker 16: Contractor, let's call this guy.
Speaker 14: Is your contract with a Cardinal company or with him personally.
Speaker 16: Well, so it's a little confusing. So Cardinal Construction has hired so Jason Buzby is their general contractor. So Joe Falco is the broker of Cardinals Construction and Jason has been working with him for him for about fifteen years.
Speaker 14: Joe Falco is the CEO, president and fearious leader.
Speaker 8: I thought Jason Busby.
Speaker 14: Well, Jason Busby, according to the website, is the head general contract To call him and.
Speaker 1: Ask him what he's going to do with it that little inconvenient truth called the Contractors Trust Act. Let's have on the error may well come on, Okay, let's do that first. Let's try to get him on the air first. Then we're gonna give it to Deputy d Good idea, Mark, We got more coming up on Tom Martino three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five eight eight eight. Heating dot Com invites you to get the deep clean. That's right forty five bucks eight eight eight Heating dot Com go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot Com. You don't pay a cent to You're content time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to.
Speaker 8: List your home with Remax Alliance.
Speaker 1: Three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino here three O three seven one three tah three oh three seven one oh, I got Markscam, I can put up? Okay good three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We got all kinds of stuff going on. So here comes Mark. There you go if you're streaming the show three ll three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. How much snow did you get in Franktown area, Cay?
Speaker 18: We got probably a foot man I got new. I still got to finish up my damn tractor. Now I'm gonna have to do it, you know, in the cold weather, which sucks.
Speaker 1: Kathleen, Who's to be on that spaceship?
Speaker 20: I would put Michelle Obama?
Speaker 1: Michelle, Yeah, I did put Doll. I did put Barack so bamn Michelle should be with him, you're right.
Speaker 16: And o'biden and Jared Polish Obiden, She's.
Speaker 1: Like Jared, we had somebody else nominated him. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 18: It's funny how the elites took it right in the uh, well in the ass quite frankly. Uh, all these elite stars and singers, they all came out. They didn't realize that normal people could care less what they think.
Speaker 1: You know what, No, that's what I that's really what I'm happy about.
Speaker 18: If anything in your face, like, hey, I know all these rich people and you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they all listen to Tom.
Speaker 8: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: I think we should Here's the bottom line, man, I think they thought for themselves. They thought for themselves from now on. We got a rule here, Doc, from now and you got to say something intelligent. Oh did I say that out loud? God Almighty, I didn't mean that, Doc. It's okay, Tom, I got it.
Speaker 6: I think we should a peaceful.
Speaker 8: You see, he broke the rule. Already go peaceful.
Speaker 5: Demise in a hospice.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, come on now, Biden didn't do anything wrong. In fact, do you think I mean, hey, do you think he's happy. Tell what you think he is grinning from ear to ear going. I told you I was the only one that could beat him.
Speaker 8: Do you think he could have beat him? Or it would have been worse?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 18: Oh my god, there's no way you saw those polls. That's why I kept telling you he was going to drop it out. I don't think he could have. He could have ran.
Speaker 1: Well, that's another thing. I never. Now, that's another thing. I never in a million years I.
Speaker 8: Thought he would drop out.
Speaker 1: Never. Never. Anyway, Three h three said, look, can I get it? Man? What I think? You do it?
Speaker 18: And I don't mean this in a bad way, man, but you get it wrong. You might impress you the wrong people.
Speaker 1: Maybe I do.
Speaker 8: No, No, here's what I think it is. It's the Italian in me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we got this negative thing that when people talk negative, we tend to kind of latch onto it a little. I really think so. I mean my mom, for example, you know when I was first starting to make it pretty well, and I show her my house, Mom, look at my house. She'll sell you the show. Who's going to clean this thing? It's not Oh, it's beautiful?
Speaker 8: You know, It's like Uh, never mind.
Speaker 1: So Kendra, listen, you got a Jewish vote in New York.
Speaker 18: That was crazy, man, Forty percent that vote has gone to Democrats forevery he moved the needle in so many places.
Speaker 1: Wait, did he get forty percent of the Jewish vote?
Speaker 8: Only? I see that surprises me.
Speaker 1: We're talking in New York. I'm not talking only, I'm talking New York, okay, because I can't see how any Jew could have voted Democrat this time. I don't know.
Speaker 18: You know what would be great is if he actually ended one of the two wars these Democrats started before he even got into office. Like, what would they possibly say if he got Russia to cease fire right now?
Speaker 21: Like?
Speaker 1: Literally, what would he what would buy them? I know what they would say, Mark, come on, you're not stupid. You know what they would say, Well, he's in his pocket, I mean now he's he's He and Putin are friends. That's why they're now, we're gonna owe Putin something you out?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Do you really believe that they would have something positive to say about it?
Speaker 18: No, they'd be they'd probably try to go after him for, you know, doing something he's not supposed to be doing yet.
Speaker 15: Hey, gentlemen, Yes, we just got to call him in. The gentleman unfortunately could not go on air. He really wanted to, but he wants to nominate the entire cast of the view on the Spaceship.
Speaker 1: Okay, good Now, by the way, Kachina's literally watching the view, Kachina, could you did you find this contractor did you call Cardinals destruction? I loved a message. All right, I'm gonna let Deputy D bug the hell out of them too.
Speaker 14: I already sent them an email inviting them to provide a comment and correct any inaccuracies or anything.
Speaker 1: That Kendra, we're gonna take this on. Okay, So when you call in and you'll get a contact, you'll talk, you'll you'll go to Deputy D. Hey, hey, real quick time, I just thought of something.
Speaker 18: Yes, you you have to acknowledge I was completely right about Biden stepping down right, absolutely, and I was completely right capped from winning absolutely. Now I'm going to ask you. I'm gonna say this again. I've said numerous times. You always argue this fact. It better not be a monkeyy that the monkeys are much better than the better.
Speaker 1: See that that's one area. That's one area. I will never agree on. So let's just put that to if there was a national vote on who's a better band all the way around, all of music and and no not just music, culture, everything the biggest impact on society.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna tell me.
Speaker 1: It was the monkey?
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, we're the monkey.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put I'm nominating Mark for this spaceship just for that reason. He's gonna be with all of those people. Think about that three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five people who are asking for that to be played again. I don't. I will not do it in the same hour. I will do it next hour, I promise. I do have a serious question for John here. John, we got a text here on the all in one loan. There's different names for the loan, but we used to call it my loan, my way or something my my my yeah, my bank, my loan, my way. I love that. And by the way, this are they did they get more popular or less popular with the rates going up? Well, all rates went up, So that's what I mean.
Speaker 9: It's it's very more more popular because you can actually cut your right down right and you can control your interest rate by the money flow through the checking account and the bank. So like my average client when we go through the simulator, their rates down about three two and a half three percent if you look at.
Speaker 1: Their actually, because they keep money in the bank anyway, and if it's sitting there, it can work against your daily interest exactly.
Speaker 9: And you only pay an interest on what the actual principal balance is, and you're always paying your principal balance down. You pay your principal first, unlike a regular conventional mortgage where you pay interest first.
Speaker 8: So you're always very interesting.
Speaker 1: And CMG introduced this, right, I mean or mcquarie and CMG both are the giant bank. Wait is it CMG? It is CMG, Yeah, the biggest because you're you're a broker of CMG, but I actually work for CMG. No, no, you do, yeah, directly, so you're direct with cm I'm sorry, you're direct with CMG. All right.
Speaker 8: So CMG when McQuary started this.
Speaker 9: Yes, and then McQuary was Australian bank, they went they just pulled out of the market here at eight oh nine, when was.
Speaker 8: The first And is CMG the only wholesaler doing this?
Speaker 9: Yes, so there are broke some brokers out there, but we've pretty much cut it down to just our retail platform, and we're doing over about a billion a year in the all in one product across the Old Country fifty states. So it has becoming a very popular loan. You know, it's just people have to understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay, I got to take this break. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Compass Insurance insurance checkups on your home and on your business, on your car. If you have insurance renewing, give them a call. Get an insurance check up for free. Compare what you're paying to what you could pay. That's three oh three nine nine six nine thousand. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Two from the Senate.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the big deal with this, isn't it? Trump?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Tom Martino, your troubleshooter? Three O three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. Hey Michelle, tell me who should go on that spaceship? Who's your nomination?
Speaker 16: I think the Clinton, oh California, Mark Cuban and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Definitely we have Taylor Mark humans. That's a good one.
Speaker 8: Mark Cuban.
Speaker 18: I love when a billionaire comes out and tell some guy that can barely afford bread and mac and cheese who to vote for?
Speaker 1: You dumb ass man Cuban. Cuban really hates Trump. I think he's a little jealous of him.
Speaker 18: I'm really you know, I was looking at there's I think it's Forbes that tracks in real time the wealth.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 18: Cuban has basically five billion dollars okay, weather on paper in the bank.
Speaker 1: Who cares five billion? You go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance, pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Two Rift.
Speaker 1: New So you don't have.
Speaker 2: Running just as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 4: Come man, this is the Trouble Shooter Show. Now Tom Martine, Hi.
Speaker 1: Tom Martino, your trouble Shooter three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five Here to help you solve problems, answer questions, and take complaints. Let me bring up Major Mark Major here. We got all kinds of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 8: And there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people, uh uh, we are solving problems, answering questions and taking plaints as always.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna go to the phones.
Speaker 1: And then we also have a spaceship that Elon Musk is putting together because a lot of Liberals have said they don't want to live in the country. If Trump is president, we're not going to recognize the country.
Speaker 8: It'll be a Dictatorship.
Speaker 18: Hey, Kelly had a great win over break Jack smith Man Jack smith on the nomination, the one the Department of Justice who basically weaponized who Biden weaponized, was going after the document case.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, you remember.
Speaker 18: The secret documents that the Department of Justice went after Trump for having. But when it came to Biden actually having documents in three different places, including his garage, he was too stupid to actually prosecute.
Speaker 1: Now we have, by the way we're talking, if you just tuned in about a spaceship that Musk is putting together to send anti trumpers to space if they want to leave the planet. And we're taking nominations, and I have a song dedicated to that with some of the most famous anti trumpers. Going to get to that until I get to Ken, who has a storage unit. He was calling about a storage unit originally and then got off talking about the spaceship. But the storage unit in a facility and the gate was under repair. They sent out an email to that effect, right, yes, sir, and then tell me what happened.
Speaker 17: I received the email and then I started looking at email and it was my name and my email posted and about one hundred and fifty other people.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, they didn't blind copy. They did a stupid thing. They and I have that every once in a while where they'll they'll copy tons of people and you'll be one of them. So what happened then, But just having your email is not going to be that dangerous.
Speaker 17: What happened, I didn't know if it was or not, And that's why I'm calling.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I.
Speaker 17: Went up there yesterday and I told them to take to change my number on the gate to my past tode.
Speaker 1: Why the well? But why Ken?
Speaker 8: You're overreacting. They just have your email.
Speaker 17: Yes, but the owners used my last four digits of my phone line.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait a minute on the email.
Speaker 17: On the past gate the past Uh, the owners were using my last four digits of people's phone numbers.
Speaker 1: To wait as so hold on, just wait, Ken, Please let me understand. So when you go to the gate to get in, you punch in the last four You punch in four numbers of your phone number, the last four, yes, sir? Okay. Now, let's say someone got your email and they somehow get your phone number from that, although I don't know how, but let's say they do. Now they go to the gate.
Speaker 17: Was posted on there too, so you can go on the internet and get people's phone numbers.
Speaker 1: Two ken, Let's say they figure this out. They get your name from your email. From the email, they get your name, they go online, they get your phone number, although I don't know how they get you. Well, let's say they do. Let's say they do. Now they get to the gate and they punch in the last four digits of your phone number and gain entry. Now, what tell me what happens?
Speaker 17: Then they can get right at What can they do if they if they know my unit number?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but hold on. If they get your unit number, how do they get inside your unit?
Speaker 17: That's lockdown too?
Speaker 1: Well? Is it lockdown with the last four digits of your phone number.
Speaker 17: That's locked with padlocks on each side?
Speaker 8: That's then okay?
Speaker 1: But what can can just just help me out here? Please? Okay, I'm going to say, I'm going to take the wildest stretch of your imagination. They look at these how many how many emails were on that? How many.
Speaker 17: About and fifty?
Speaker 1: I would oh, yeah, so they're going to pick yours out of one hundred and fifty or one other, doesn't matter. Now they get they go to the internet with your email address and your name, and they find somehow your phone number. Then they figure out that the last four digits of your phone number are used to get through the gate. Now they get through the gate, how many units are in there? About one hundred, about four hundred? So now why do they pick your unit and don't just break into another unit? So what I'm getting at is those units are locked anyway, So even getting through the front gate, do you believe that's what's protecting you?
Speaker 8: Is that front gate?
Speaker 1: The only reason they have a front gate on storage facilities is to record who comes and goes, and then they also have cameras. But I think this is just if you're calling, let me allay your fears. Okay, I'm going to allay your fears. You will not have to worry about it. Now, do you not like having people have your name an email? I don't blame you for that. You should tell those idiots, you know, I don't blame you for that. You should tell those idiots to because to just blind copy from now on. And that's that's where I'd ended. There's no reason to change anything around. I mean that nothing's going to go on. I mean, so, what did they get through the front gate? That's the easiest thing to do at a storage facility is get through a front gate.
Speaker 17: I didn't want these other one hundred and fifty people to know that I have a contract with this unit.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. I get you. I no, no, I understand that.
Speaker 8: I understand that completely. I would be upset too.
Speaker 1: But what I'm asking is, what do you want to be done as a result of it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Now that it's been done.
Speaker 17: I haven't experienced I haven't experienced any damages yet.
Speaker 1: And I'm what damages could you possibly by someone knowing that you have a contract with that storage unit? How can that negatively affect you? I'm just I'm curious. I just want to know what motivated the phone call. What are you expecting?
Speaker 17: I'm angry that my name has been released?
Speaker 1: And okay, I.
Speaker 17: Believe that the company should put an email out to the other one hundred and fifty people on that list that their information has also been compromised, for their names and their email addresses.
Speaker 1: Okay, and will they do that?
Speaker 17: I talked to the gal yesterday and I said, well, let me talk to the manager ass he said, I am the manager, and and I requested, I mean something, to be down about this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 19: People need to.
Speaker 1: Get it, man.
Speaker 17: I their emails are out there and totally get it.
Speaker 1: I totally get it. I understand you're upset. I get it. So what to do about it? I don't know, but I get that.
Speaker 17: Your company should and form the rest of the one hundred and forty nine people or whatever that their names and emails have been.
Speaker 1: I'm just guessing kind of that. You don't have much going on right now. I mean, I'm just I'm not making funny. I'm just thinking you're worrying too much. Bro, You're just worrying too much. Honest to God, you are. You're just worrying too much. I don't know how us to put it. I don't know where what you expect, So there's nothing we can do to help you. I'm sorry. Three or three seven, Let me just put it that way. Three or three seven one three talk seven one three eight.
Speaker 8: Two five five. We got more coming right up.
Speaker 1: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two three all three seven one three talk three all three seven one three eight two five five. We have a guest, say John Clays from CMG Financial, talking about uh, mortgages and the like, and uh, what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 8: What do you think about interest rates?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 8: Give me give me your best guess.
Speaker 9: Well, fed's gonna meet tomorrow, probably drop another quarter point.
Speaker 8: What it does I think that would have happened anyway to drop?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Drop?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 1: Anyways?
Speaker 9: It's it's helping the short term credit card stuff more than the mortgage rates. But mortgages should start coming down end of the year beginning next year. You know, you talk about the Trump tariffs. What they don't know right now is that gonna cause inflation. Eventually, it's going to bring inflation down. But you know immediately, what would it do.
Speaker 19: You know?
Speaker 1: With the rates, so they may stay up for a little bit. What do you think about tariffs? Mark, what do you think about tariffs? Do you think is gonna? I think they're in the economy.
Speaker 18: It's a very incredible tool. Let's talk about the wall real quick. We were talking about that during the break. Let's talk about Kamala was in favor of the wall. Yeah, but here's all you have to do, though, You tell Mexico to get their police out on the border and stop people from crossing.
Speaker 8: There's no reason we should be doing this.
Speaker 18: And if you don't, we're gonna tear if every damn thing that comes into this country. We can run Mexico. You know, they're already a third world nation. We can make them. We can basically get rid of them.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Now listen, here is one of these guys that used to rag on you.
Speaker 8: He texted today.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tom, now that Mark is? I am sure very happy? And Trump has wont that. Well, I think he means that Trump is once I would like to say that, No, I do not think that Trump will become a dictator.
Speaker 8: Well, how gracious of you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he keeps going I think we have checks and balances into place, but that does not mean he does not want to be I also think it is very dangerous some of the things he said he wants to abolish, like the Department of Education. Well, let me explain with that. I want to explain that what he said was that education should be on the state level, and I absolutely, positively, totally agree. Do you understand the the federal government was supposed to be for what?
Speaker 8: Defense?
Speaker 1: And some infrastructure? Where did we get the idea that federal government is first and everything else with the.
Speaker 8: States is second.
Speaker 1: The way the country was founded was on states doing their thing, coming together in a Congress for the federal government for their defense. Where do people think that education, welfare, all of these things come from the federal government. The other thing the federal government was supposed to do, and this is where the real, honest to God, the real differences come is civil rights. Okay, the federal government was supposed to ensure our rights under the constitution, constitutional rights. So I should say, not civil rights, but constitutional rights. Some of them are civil rights, right, Okay, So under the Bill of Rights and all of that. So when we talk about the US Constitution, That is where the rub is because many pelieve, for example, abortion, and again many believe that should be part of the US Constitution and it should not be left to states. For example, slavery should not be left to states. So they make the argument that abortion should not be left to states because it's a fundamental civil right, my body, right of privacy, blah blah blah. Now there are legal scholars that weigh in on each part of that, so wherever you fall. That's where the real the real controversy is is when it comes to constitutional rights, what constitutes a constitutional right and what should lay on the state level. For sure, education was never meant to be federalized, never ever, ever, ever, so that should be at the state level. So when Trump said he wants to do away with the Department of Education, that's exactly what he meant. Now here's the deal. The federal government two things, constitutional rights and defense. That's it. Why do we think they should rule each and every aspect of our life? Like Title nine for athletes. Okay, if you don't let a boy compete with your girl and beat the living crap out of her in sports, you don't get funded anymore. And by the way, that boy does not have to be transgender. He can just say he is a girl. So I mean, come on, people, let's use common sense. In fact, I think people did use common sense. I think this election shows that people were thinking for themselves and not listening to rhetoric. And by the way, we're going to see that Project twenty twenty five does not get implemented. We're going to see for ourselves there's not going to be an abortion ban nationally federally, and you're going to see how much you were lied to. Now going he wants to do away with Department of Education. I'm going to continue with this moron who texts excuse me, I don't want to I don't want to insult my YouTube morons.
Speaker 8: That is a badge of honor. He's not a moron, he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Not sure why you would do that. In other words, he wants to know why would he do away with the Department of Eachation.
Speaker 8: I just explained it.
Speaker 1: He wants to put RFK in charge of whatever health ministry or wherever. You would call this guy not right in the head, So answer your question. No, I don't think he's going to be a dictator. And I don't think the United States will fall as a nation, but I do think Trump has some very dangerous ideas. All he cited was RFK in charge of some health stuff and the Department of Education. By the way, if RFK was in charge, that.
Speaker 8: Guy sounds very low IQ whoever is.
Speaker 1: By the way, let me explain something about RFK and health stuff. Rfk's biggest deal is, by the way, is what the aborde people yell about? My body my right. He did not think forced vaccinations were a good idea. And yet when you say my body, my right, they don't. They don't buy it for that. They only buy it for abortion. That's the only time, the only time you have control over your body.
Speaker 8: You absolutely have no control other than that.
Speaker 1: None. They In fact, if you read the agreement the US entered into with the World Health Organization, you would be shocked that we will give up our national sovereignty, right of movement, freedom of movement, freedom of not taking drugs if we are declared to have a health emergency. And guess who gets to declare it the World Health Organization? Now, then I think by executive voter, that'll never go through anymore, because why people are now starting to see the sham. Now I'm going to go on with this guy's text, and as Mark Aptley put it, he is low iq. More importantly, I don't think he has any ideas of what to do. He hasn't said what he wants to do with healthcare or the economy. He just keeps saying tariffs. You know that's absolutely not true at all. This man is definitely uninformed. By the way. I know you're always preaching about wanting balance and government. Right now we have a Republican president, Republican Senate, Republican House, so there is no balance. We will see what this administration does that I agree with. We will see, and you're right, we're not going to have balance. I have a feeling they are not going to do much. Okay, Okay, now Krinn Jane is it John Pepierre or how she needs to be on the starship? And good please please, Tom, please no more political Okay, I'm just gonna say goodbye to you, because guess what, this is probably the biggest thing that has ever happened in the country. And by the way, by the way, we truly truly will be affected as consumers. So if you don't think this is a consumer issue. Let me say goodbye to you right now, goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: That doesn't you know I'm telling you that I am happy. I am happy that a black man came out, went to a voting booth and said, oh, I need to listen that He didn't say I need to listen to Michelle and Barack, or I need to listen to Oprah or if I don't vote Democrat, I'm not black, and I'm happy Latinos didn't do that. I am happy that people fought for themselves.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm happy about.
Speaker 1: By the way, Rob Reiner said he's going to set himself on fire, I'd like to say I'd actually pay to see that.
Speaker 7: Tom.
Speaker 1: I don't recall, Tom, I don't recall hearing from Babs this election season.
Speaker 8: Who's Babs?
Speaker 1: She was always threatening to leave the country. Okay, both Obamas should be on it. And by the way, Tom, I love the uh oh Bruce Springsteen, Tom Hanks, hmm, put Poulis on the Spaceship. Okay, Tom, I love that video. Can you play it again? I'll do it coming up. Okay, I will do it coming up. I just don't want to.
Speaker 6: Have a great slogan for the Drug Administration woke is broke?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you that's your what did I? Okay, Doc, I'm sorry, I gotta give you this anyway. Put poor Doc, come on, Doc? Okay, Mike go ahead? What do you think?
Speaker 8: Mike? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a name. Yeah, I got a name. You remember the TV show Mister Ed the Talking Horse.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 7: That's that's not her real name. Her real name is Julia Roberts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, good Paul, what about you?
Speaker 8: But you're right, she does resemble Paul. Go ahead. Let's not get personal.
Speaker 20: I got two of them, George Clooney and Share Okay, for sure, Clooney and Share.
Speaker 1: I got to write those down. I appreciate that. By the way, I put that on Instagram for people to nominate, and I just did. I wonder whovill nomination?
Speaker 18: Could you believe that she got invited on Joe Rogan in digit Go? Can you believe Thatmorrow? I can't believe how stupid she is. I can't believe how stupid her campaign was. Who would not go on Joe Rogan show?
Speaker 1: Listen to this one for a nomination?
Speaker 18: Mark George Soros oh my god, we should use his money to build the spaceship.
Speaker 1: Well Trump, I mean, excuse me, a Musk volunteered. He said he would do it. So now, so elon, what's the name of the spaceship?
Speaker 14: I have an ownership right the starship should be named the Flaming DIRP DIRP.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like the politically correct way of saying, oh okay, three oh three, seven to one three talk we have, by the way, honest to god, we are solving promt Brett, you want to talk about a scam. I'm serious. I'm gonna take this seriously now, Brett. I'm going to take a quick break here, but I want to know what's the scam.
Speaker 8: Tell me what you think is going on, Brett.
Speaker 21: Tom, I wanted to know if you knew about a company named T squared. I've thought I heard it on your show before.
Speaker 1: Tea isn't Tom, He isn't Tom? Yeah, she squared? No, but hold on it. We'll come right back to you on that and more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 8: Help.
Speaker 1: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three all three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five possible. Scambre said, first, Paul, what is your comment on the Olympics.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure. Let me take Paul real quick. What is your comment, sir?
Speaker 22: I just wanted to make a comment about the men who want to compete in the women Olympics.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think this.
Speaker 22: You have to qualify on the balance and gave first.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 22: Well, I'm supposed to be a joke.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I still don't get I didn't mean it. I don't get it either, but I don't mean to not because.
Speaker 6: You never see a guy have who's small enough and has enough balance to perform on a balance theme.
Speaker 5: It's always young very thin young girls.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Okay, now I get it. Oh, thank you, Mark.
Speaker 8: All right, let's keep going here.
Speaker 1: Now a possible scam, So tell me what's going on. Let's just take the problem and we'll decide if it's a it will decide.
Speaker 8: If it's some kind of scam. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Broh.
Speaker 21: So what they did is they did a typical construction job. They did the first phase. They moved a fireplace from a walling.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they were doing hold on, so this is home improvements.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got it?
Speaker 1: And they hired, they hired, they hired.
Speaker 8: Okay, got it, got it.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 21: And they got into the second phase, and he said that he could put a splitter in for the air conditioning to get air conditioned in the garage. He had a great deal on that, and that's where everything went souf.
Speaker 7: That's what had bad. They installed it, they went bad. Didn't get when you.
Speaker 1: Say a splitter, do you mean like a mini split they call it.
Speaker 21: I've never even heard of it, but I guess it makes the split for that I don't know the conduit or whatever to go to divert the air conditioning to the garage as well as the house.
Speaker 8: Okay, I think did he use the word split.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I don't know, and I could be using the wrong term.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay, so so tell me what's wrong right now.
Speaker 7: So it doesn't work.
Speaker 21: She called the contractor that that that that she couldn't get ahold of T square and he's got a hold of the self that she installed it, and he said he won't come back because this guy doesn't pay us ups.
Speaker 7: And now he's goot to her.
Speaker 8: How much of your parents paid so.
Speaker 7: Far two thousand and I told her that.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, how much?
Speaker 7: How much two thousand?
Speaker 19: Two thousand?
Speaker 8: And what was the what was the whole job going to cost?
Speaker 21: You know, they're they're finding issues now, Tom too.
Speaker 1: No, no, please, bread Brett. I'm trying, Brett. I'm trying to get a picture here.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 8: I know that you have this all in your head. You want to spill it.
Speaker 1: If I get a picture.
Speaker 8: I can tell you what I think is going on and will help you.
Speaker 1: So they paid.
Speaker 8: Two grand down or was that the entire job?
Speaker 7: That was the entire job that was to include the splitter, that the work on that.
Speaker 1: But whatever you said. They were doing some other home improvements like moving stuff around, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he did a good job on that.
Speaker 21: But they're finding out that the outlets that he covered up or not, they just they used they.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think there's a scam. Okay, I don't even know this guy. I don't think there's a scam.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's a scam.
Speaker 1: Okay. Here's what I think is going on. So they paid two grand that I don't even know what you can have done for two grand. I swear to God when you said two grand, I thought two grand for what?
Speaker 21: No, it's a great price. I told her that she she got the splitter for a deal. I said, you're just doing a clock.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the splitter. We got to figure out what the splitter is. So really, let me just ask you this. To finish what this? So the guy won't come back. He's not paying contractors they. I don't even know what the hell out of two grand? What is he going to pay someone else to do? I don't know what's going on here. It sounds like they gave your parents a hell of a deal. But what I'd like to know is have your parents when did work stop on your parents' house because we have to worry about leans. When did it stop?
Speaker 7: That went about that?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 21: About a week ago? About two weeks ago, So it's pretty reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, because contractors, contractors have about four months to place. Then from the time work stops, did that contractor when your mom or dad called, did they say we're going to put a lean on your house?
Speaker 7: No, I think he's running away, Tom.
Speaker 21: I don't think. I think he's doing the exact opposite. I just think he's he's walked away. He's maybe said, you know, I gave you a good deal.
Speaker 7: I'm done.
Speaker 8: And even if they have to hire someone, I'm wondering how.
Speaker 1: Much it will cost to let's say, fix what needs to be done. What do you think?
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 21: And they don't have to get those prices. But I told him because I listened to you all the time. I said, listen, he's going to tell you the same thing that I'm going to tell you, Tom, is that you're going to have to either get it done on your dime and you're not going to get the You're not going to find this guy for your two grands. You got to just make it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not In fact, I think what did Can you just tell me roughly? What did he do for two grand?
Speaker 8: Tell me?
Speaker 21: He installed so I guess this thing, like I said, diverts the air conditioning so you don't have to install a new conditioning system just for the garage. It goes off the existing system and splits the air and add the new air vent or whatever.
Speaker 1: So he split HVAC for garage. But why did they want HVAC in the garage.
Speaker 21: They say that the temperatures in Arizona, in Scottsdale, well in Arizona and gent He was saying that they He sold them on that the temperatures get so hot in the garage that the cars did it affects the tires.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there could be a total story, but.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 8: But I don't know anybody. I don't know anyone who.
Speaker 1: AC is a garage. That's crazy, that's absolutely insane.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of anything.
Speaker 1: What else did he do for the two grand? Was the split the main thing? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think so too. And now there's stuff I told him about the outlets and stuff. I said, you just eat that.
Speaker 1: You know you're never going to get I thought it was local. They're in Arizona. I was going to recommend someone who could go over there and give her a price on fixing it.
Speaker 8: We're in Arizona issue.
Speaker 7: So I know your guys. Yeah, she's in Scottsdale.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well I can I can find you. I think I know people in Scottsdale. I mean, if she needs some I can find out because listen, we have some relatives there that have work done. So uh and and I appreciate you, that's but what so what we ought to do. We ought to get someone to go over there and just give her a good honest price.
Speaker 8: On fixing it.
Speaker 1: But don't they shouldn't be shocked if it's going to cost a grand to fix stuff, because the whole job. Okay, hold on, and and could you also, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. What I want to do is get your information and try to send you the name of somebody. But if you could do me a favor in the meantime too, and and uh Kaschina, give them my email address. It's okay to give them my email. I want you to send me exactly what they bought on that HVAC so I can get the right people. Okay, can you ask them exactly what okay, thanks, so Kitschina, I'm gonna just give to myself to give him somebody down there, okay, okay, So I'm gonna put my name on it, okay three all three, just have give him my email three all three seven to one three talk seven one three eight two five five Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 8: Help.
Speaker 1: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter. So someone mentioned that most likely most likely Trump's going to start a new special forces called Proud Boys. Do you think so?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Three or three seven want three talk seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 8: You're not laughing Mark anyway?
Speaker 1: Brett? I Oh, We're done with Brett. Sorry, Brett. Sorry, Brett, I took you. Okay.
Speaker 8: So here's the deal. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do I have time to play that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play because somebody people are asking me to play that again. So I'm gonna play it. And this is my uh my nomination for the rocket and who should be on the rocket and all of that.
Speaker 8: If I can find the dang thing here. I thought I had it here, but I can't find it now.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in trouble. I'll have to find it some other time and play it. I thought I had it, musk and all of that. Hold on, let me see if I can find it. No, maybe maybe? Oh yeah, they came in and removed it. I think that my people came in and removed it. The liberals came in and hacked my computer. I don't how do you lose a file?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: There it is there, it is. Ready.
Speaker 8: Here we go, folks, let me let me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I gotta, I gotta no, do not make any Biden.
Speaker 8: Jokes with me.
Speaker 1: I will okay, idious okay, hold on, I'm ready now, wait, I'm ready, I'm ready. Hold on. What the hell? Come on, man, this is not working. Okay, I'll just have you not come. What what did that just say?
Speaker 2: Do not?
Speaker 1: Do not come? Okay, that was very odd. I didn't I didn't put that on that. Shannon Man, Oh dare you okay?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: I'm ready, ready.
Speaker 1: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much You're coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Two rit News.
Speaker 11: You need advist who you don't have, come run into as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help.
Speaker 2: Come man, this is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 1: Now Tom Martino, Hey, Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk is our number, of course, you see the number down there of your streaming three oh three Martino three oh three sixty two seventy eight four sixty six, where we will help you buy solving problems, answering questions, taking complaints, making your life just a little easier. All you have to do is call us. And of course who can talk about what happened with the red wave last night. And the reason we're talking about is I made a list of some of the impacts that we're going to have in this country that you should be aware of, and I believe you should be aware. First of all, let me just say this. We will never have another presidential election again. So well, we might after Trump dies because he's a dictator, so he's going.
Speaker 8: To be in there for life.
Speaker 1: But I think when he dies he'll appoint one of his sons before he dies, so we won't have another presidential election. Also, if you are in the country as an immigrant from Mexico, Evenzuela, you'll be rounded up. We have camps that we're building right now. And what else, m oh oh, there's going to be an fan on abortion, a national ban on transgender surgeries, a national ban on low fat yogurt, and what else. There will be tariffs on marijuana. No more squirrels as pets pets. That okay, that's a good one, and the Project twenty twenty five agenda will be in full force. And as far as school choice, you'll be able to make any choice for any school that is conservative and faith based only. So what else? I mean, all of these changes are coming. Oh, women are not going to be able to vote anymore unless they vote unless they're registered Republicans. But then you won't have to vote for president anymore. The Supreme Court will now be.
Speaker 8: Increased to twenty six members.
Speaker 1: What else, And so he gets to elect a lot of people onto the Supreme Court or nominate or whatever. So, man, so many changes coming. Can you think of any others that will come? Come on, text me, hey tell me.
Speaker 5: Don't you think it's nice that even though Trump won.
Speaker 6: You may not like it or not, but there's really no Supreme Court or television newspeople contesting the election talking about election fraud for change, that it was a pure and simple victory without all that victual.
Speaker 1: Well, well, all that vitual will be popular vote and the electoral So that that man Trump, Trump was the one that said. Trump was the one that said that it was He's the one that brought up the election fraud. I mean, no one else did. Why did you expect Democrats to do that this time around? I think your point? What is your point? Well, I think if it were close election, somebody, do you have a defibrillator in the office?
Speaker 8: Can you cause somebody jolt him?
Speaker 1: At least? Because I don't even understand why you brought that up. He says it's good for a change not to have the election challenge. The only one that elected it that challenge the election was the guy that just got elected.
Speaker 8: I mean, come on, let's be fair about that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: In my it's my opinion that if it was a really close race, the Democrats would have resorted to that.
Speaker 1: How ridiculous, can you Okay, I'm not gonna have then hold on, I got I just got to do this to him again. He's such he's so ridiculous. Listen, I'm so happy about the red wave, and I do think Democrats can be ridiculous, But how dare you say if this would have happened, you have no clue it would have happened. I think it would have happened. Never mind, come on, let's not be stupid here. Let's let let's show some decorum here and be gracious winners. For God's sakes, he's saying if it was closer, they would have contested the election. On what basis?
Speaker 8: Are you saying that?
Speaker 1: On what basis? I'm just man, I think there's only one one party that ever contested elections that I know of, and that's the ones who just won. I mean, let's be fair. Right by the way, it was a red wave, and I, honest to God, I was shocked.
Speaker 8: I truly was shocked.
Speaker 1: I truly was.
Speaker 8: And uh, I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta silence that someone. Someone is calling me anyway three h three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. If you want to text me, you can text me on my private Google line and that is seven four seven nine nifty two eighty seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty. It comes right through to my cell. You can also do me a favor and uh, text me on the short code for iHeart, which is five seven seven three nine. So that's the short code. So whatever you want to do, put tom there. And then I was asking for nominations for the rocket ship must Musk volunteer to rocket Ship and he said that he's going to allow any celebrity or endorser or anti trumper to leave the planet on this ship and who should be on there. We had so many nominations in the first few hour. Schumer, Schiff, Aoc Pelosi, Bette Miller, Madonna, Liz Cheney, Beyonce, Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift, Rob Reiner, Jared Polis, Howard Stern, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Mark Cuban, George Sorows. Anyway, we were also talking about and by the way, if you're just tuning in, we are solving problems, answering questions, taking complaiints. We had several calls about about construction over the last let's say six months, people doing home improvements, and inevitably the first mistake people make, the first mistake is not finding the right contractor.
Speaker 8: I mean, let's be honest about.
Speaker 2: That, right.
Speaker 8: That's easier said than done. It's hard. You got to really research people.
Speaker 1: And I suggest referralss dot com because we've done some homework on them, But that doesn't mean that's the only place you're going to find someone good. But it also there's also another trend. Almost every single no, not almost no, not almost I'm going to say this, one hundred percent of all home improvement ripoffs of them started with, not started, but have this in common.
Speaker 8: Money upfront. Now, before you come.
Speaker 1: On glued and you're a contractor or you're somebody who takes money upfront, I'm not saying that every time you pay money upfront you will be ripped off. I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is every single ripoff started with and has in common money upfront. Once you pay, there's nothing you can do. If they're a loser, a liar, a cheat, a deadbeat, poor money manager, whatever, you will never get that money back ever, ever, ever, even if you get a judgment. You see, when someone takes your money and they don't put it in trust for your job, they're violating contract or Trust Act, which is a toothless act anyway, no one enforces it, no one, no one, no one knowing so. And if you can expect that in a state that decriminalized stealing cars and everything else. And Jared Polis, who's wishing to be the next Gavin Newsom, in fact he is. He's Gavin Polis or Jared Newsom. And here's the thing. You can't depend on the contractor's Trust Act. You should never I'm going to say this, if you don't want to be ripped off, never put money down.
Speaker 8: Ever, don't pay until the job's done.
Speaker 1: That would be a one hundred percent guarantee that you're not going to get ripped. You could have a bad job, but you're not going to get ripped. However, there are seldom few contractors that will wait until they're completely done to get paid because they'll say that homeowners won't pay them. So I say, I don't expect that of people, but that would be a one hundred percent guarantee you won't be ripped off. Don't pay until it's done. In fact, I think there's only one contractor I know of right now, one one, and that's Excel Roofing. I think they're the only ones I know that will take not a penny until they're one hundred percent complete satisfaction guaranteed. I think that's the only one I know now. As far as money down, why is that a danger? Because people are not good stewards of money. Here's what you could do for people to say I don't trust you. How about you do a trust account that they can only get when they accomplish certain work.
Speaker 8: Maybe I ought to do that. I should do that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I always start businesses when I see a flaw on something.
Speaker 8: So I'm going to do that. I think I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start a service that takes money and guarantees it to the construction company, guarantees it if they do the work. Think about that. How cool would that be. So you don't do the work, you don't get paid. You do the work, you get paid. The only problem there is if the homeowner doesn't want them to be paid and I think the work was done, I'd get in trouble if I don't make If I make the payment because I think, hey, homeowner, you're nuts. The work's done, and the homeowner says, now there's a little nick, heire a little nick there, then that homeowner will come after me. Then if I don't think the work's done and the contractor thinks the work's done and I don't pay the contract, then the contractor comes after me. So maybe I become the bad guy. Maybe that's a bad idea, But there's got to be a way to pay as you go. And I don't believe you should ever pay for nothing, which means just to sign your name and put money up front. And if a contractor tells you I need money upfront in order to buy materials, say why you don't have credit? Goodbye? Or if they say well we need money upfront to do this this, there's really no excuse for it none. Now if they order custom material then I think you make the order in your name and pay for it down and you know that if that contractor skips out, at least you've paid for those the deposit on those materials. You can have them delivered to your house and have someone else do it. There's got to be a way to protect ourselves. I'm Tom Martinez. Give me a call if you have a problem, question, complain someone lies to you, cheated, ripped off. And I also want nominations for the spaceship that Elon Musk is putting together to send anti trumpers to space so they can leave the planet. They don't have to listen or worry about him at all because they believe he's going to be a dictator and there aren't going to be any more presidential elections. So please add a name to our list. Are manifest for the spaceship. We got more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show three ozho three seven to one to three talks seven one three eight two five five. By the way, Frank durandereal estate Man dot com, we'll do a service for you that I love. What he'll do is he'll tell you what your house is going to sell for. Now, you might think, well, that's a big deal, right, I'll just get an appraisal. No, often they sell for more than an appraisal, and often they sell for more than the neighbor. Because if Frank handles it, he sells for more and in less time. So here's what we'll do. A free market analysis, free no obligation three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two Frank durand the Realestateman dot com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best rufer excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three O three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Did you know it's been twenty years since the Republican won, since a Republican won the popular vote?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Think about that. It really was a landslide. It really was. It was a red wave, and I'd like to know, honest to god, people's opinion on how you know, I talked about how we would be affected, and I joked around, let's be serious. Now I have John Clace with me from CMG Mortgage and or CMG Financial, and that's a giant company. What are the what are the people saying there? Are they expecting rates to come down not just because of the rates have been coming down, or do they expect them to come down more because of this? Do you think we'll ever get back down to the fours?
Speaker 8: Hold on here, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: H fours that's that's that's a stretch. I do think they'll be in the fives pretty soon, probably first.
Speaker 1: Quarter, you know, I think we got used to artificially low rates a bit.
Speaker 9: Well low rates, and then you know, obviously the values went up with the rates so low. So the value of the houses is is a big thing too, not just just the interest rate, but the cost of it.
Speaker 1: And Okay, so someone wants to know how this loan is different than a conventional loan, and I guess I assume a lot of people remember the loan and know it. So I think we should recap that really quickly. And by the way, we're still taking your calls three oh three Martino, three oh three, six two seven, eight four sixty six or three oh three, or you can call three oh three, seven to one three talk seven one three, eight two five five. All right, so let's talk about this mortgage. Okay, first and foremost, it is a mortgage. It takes a first deed of trust on the house. Correct at first lean position.
Speaker 8: Okay, so it's a mortgage.
Speaker 1: Now, if I buy a house, I want to use religious easy numbers. Okay, So I buy a house for six hundred and I put down one hundred, I have a mortgage for five hundred.
Speaker 8: Would that be about right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well or yeah, but whatever you.
Speaker 1: Do that so if I have a house for if I have a mortgage for five hundred, Now, how does that differ from a regular mortgage.
Speaker 9: So what this does It actually ties a checking account with the mortgage with an automatic sweep account. So the big difference here is the loan is the first lean line of credit and it's tied together with a checking account. So typically a checking account you deposit ten thousand the first of the month. Let's just say usually that ten thousand sits there, waits till about a week or so, and you got to pay bills. Well, with this loan, it'll take that ten thousand, it'll.
Speaker 8: Automatically, even if it's only there for ten days.
Speaker 9: It'll go against the five hundred, which will lower it to four ninety. So you only pay an interest on the four hundred and ninety. So you only pay interest on what the actual balance is. And then say ten days go by and you write bills for two thousand, that balance goes to four ninety two, so you pay interest on four ninety two. And this just keeps recurrent. So what it's really done is taking two things. It's taking a checking account, which is not very efficient checking account. It's really just a holding place for your money. It's never really doing anything right for you. Okay, so this what it does is you're you're checking out, it's always working for you to lower your interest cost, right, is what it does.
Speaker 1: So while your money is sitting in the bank, it is offsetting that amount of principle. Is that easy to say? That is easy to Any money that you have liquid is offsetting if it's in this account, is offsetting your principle.
Speaker 8: But it's not frozen.
Speaker 9: It's not frozen, and it's always liquid, always available. There's no reason, rhyme or reason. It's always available to you. It's always there for you, so it's always.
Speaker 1: See while it's there, instead of sitting in a checking account with little or no interest, or sitting in a whatever. In fact, it's probably the most interest you'll earn on idle money.
Speaker 9: I agree with you hundred percent. It's the most interesting interest you'll save. So saving interest same as earning interest, that's right. So you know, saving credit card balances, I mean with what the cars are and everything else like this, it really becomes one of the most efficient ways that you can hold a mortgage and have your checking account.
Speaker 1: Now you wanted to pay down your mortgage, you could and get the money back in a year if you need it.
Speaker 9: Many clients that will put over thirty thousand right away because they use that as a emergency fund or a vacation and it's still there. Now, it's still here, but it's saving them that much.
Speaker 1: You never thought of that. So when I recommend to people that they have an emergency fund, that could actually be offsetting their mortgage correct. So now they're they can get it when they need it.
Speaker 9: Get it whenever they need it. No, no, no rhyme, no reason. It's always looking for you.
Speaker 1: And to get it. It's it's as simple as writing a check.
Speaker 9: It's simple as any checking account you have. Now it comes with a check account, but it's just you got free online banking bill pay, it's writing a check.
Speaker 1: When does that loan become a regular loan? Does it have the feature of thirty years?
Speaker 9: It does because it's a self paid at thirty years. So what it is is the first ten years is interest only because they want to keep your payment as low as possible, so all the other extra money goes to pay principal bounce down.
Speaker 1: So now say you have so the first ten years interest only yep. And then and but you can pay principal.
Speaker 9: You always are paying principal automatically, it does it for you. And then what it does, it's a true thirty year loan. So then what it does on the in the next twenty years twenty years, two hundred and forty months, So would it would take that five hundred thousand divide up by two hundred and forty and it would it would lower your available credit by one two hundred and fortieth for the next twenty years. So usually it never comes into effect because usually you have five hundred thousand, you're gonna have a paid down to two hundred thousand or so after the ten years, and then it's just kind of self going to where.
Speaker 1: That that balance. So it's paid off at the end, it's paid office.
Speaker 8: Do you get less and less a line of credit as.
Speaker 9: You go on after the one hundred and after the ten years, yes.
Speaker 1: So, but you still have some Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, for example, five hundred solong the one hundred and twenty first month, now you have four ninety eight available ninety six, so and usually you don't need to now you can always refinance and of course back up of course, but it's just a forced payoff and usually, like I like to say, it's the last loan you'll ever need because typically you're you've paid that balance down anywhere in the in that first ten years.
Speaker 8: So yeah, all right, I got it.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. All right, now that we're talking about the all in one loan they call it, and uh, we used to call it my bank, my my my way, I love that.
Speaker 9: My my still go to that website and all pull up six still years.
Speaker 1: Okay, you pull up the all on one one. Oh good, excellent. I'm glad you have that. Okay, So we have more coming up on the Troubleshoogar Show three oh three seven one three Talk seven one three eight two five five. Renew Home Innovations will do autiful shower conversion for you that really they're unbelievable.
Speaker 8: They do them in two or three days and you have seventy two.
Speaker 1: Months to pay with no interest, and they're beautiful showers and they're great for people with disabilities, or people getting older, or just anyone no threshold, the walker, stumble over, perimeter drains, grab bars, soap dishes, benches whatever you want, you make them customed to you. No doors even I love that no curtains or doors because they turn the corner where the water doesn't get out. I love the way they're designed. Renew Home Innovations dot com three go three nine zero four two thousand, nine zero four two thousand Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much cover at dozens of insurance companies find out Now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three all three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. So we do have some texts I want to get to. Here's one right here. I had a mortgage underwritten by samg It's an awesome product. Oh that's good, Thank you very much for that. By the way, we also have and you can text me too. Uh seven four seven, nine, nine fifty two eighty. Here's another one. I have been marked safe from being sent to the Gulag for being a white male today. Oh I like that a white male Republican today. Okay, three all three seven one three? Talk how about this one, Tom, you've go You forgot that Elon Musk will be named Minister of Propaganda.
Speaker 8: That's not true. Is he He's not going to have any official duties?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 8: By the way, I don't know if he is or not? Hold on, what are.
Speaker 14: You saying he's going to head the Department of Government Efficiency?
Speaker 8: Is that really true? They're going to give him a position?
Speaker 15: Absolutely correct, He's going to go through.
Speaker 1: And see government is the department's name?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: No fooling Wow. Okay, let's do another one here. Another text says, let's see Musk's rocket comes back to earth. So what are they going to do with the celebrities? Oh? By the way, that he's going to drop them off somewhere, that's another question.
Speaker 8: Where should we drop them off?
Speaker 1: Okay, Tom, you are always so mean to Deputy Doc. It's uncomfortable hearing the way you treat him. Wow, don't they.
Speaker 8: Know it's in jest.
Speaker 1: That's signed by Doc. He's signed by Doc Goods one, Hey, Doc, did you have one of your people send this? I don't know why. Make sure he's still breathing. Yeah, that's right, fog a mirror. I don't know why he even hangs around. You are sometimes very snippy towards Kelly too. Wow, I'm getting chastised here. Kelly can fight back just as hard.
Speaker 8: I'm never.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good to Kachina, I think, I don't think. What do I ever? Get snippy with her every once in a while when she has one too many mimosas.
Speaker 6: But at that time I am immute to your slings and arrows about religious fortune.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I like that, Doc. Hold on, let me give Doc his normal Oh I didn't what happened?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: Oh? There you go?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: Does that mean? Now? Doc? I know you go to bed early, but did you stay up to watch the election results?
Speaker 5: I actually I'd never go to bed before two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Tom, Are you kidding? No?
Speaker 8: Two in the morning PM PM?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm serious. Listen, I want to answer them seriously. Did you expect the results? I did not.
Speaker 8: I thought it was going to be very very close.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought so too, and I I never thought that the House, the Senate, the presidency. Now, I will say this, the states that had all of the measures on abortion passed almost every one of them. And that's where where it should be, right with the state. Isn't that right? Tom?
Speaker 6: I can tell you, as a pro choice obg y N, I firmly believed that it is not a constitutional right.
Speaker 5: That is a states rights issue. And I am someone who is you know, in.
Speaker 6: The field and obviously have a lot of knowledge about it. But I always felt it was a SATs rights issue and it was not in the constitution.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, well that's the way it is now. Will Republicans look to do a national ban?
Speaker 8: Of course they won't. This is where.
Speaker 1: We're going to learn where the lies came from and the exaggeration. Will they adopt Project twenty five? What is it?
Speaker 8: Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: No, they won't. You'll you'll see. Will they adopt? Will they outlaw orstions?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: Will they? What else? I mean?
Speaker 1: What outrage Oh, the outrageous lie that there would be no more presidential elections? Come on, really, come on, I mean, all of this crap. I mean, Oprah Winfrey, that was a desperate, desperate attempt saying this could be our the last election we ever have come on.
Speaker 8: That makes me so sick that fear mongering.
Speaker 1: Now Tom Peter Boyles should be on that rocket.
Speaker 8: What Peter Boyle should be on.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We talked about presidential contracts, a futures contract, so to speak. In my opinion, it is a legal way to get around the gambling loss. They do a contract that says, if my candidate wins or loses, I will pay you, or something like that. And if your candidate wins, you get paid. And you buy these contracts while you did buy them. They're called event contracts, and when you do that, you get paid. So, for example, the odds were really in favor, let's say Trump was really a favorite, you would buy that one dollar contract, let's say for ninety five cents, so you're only going to get five cents. But if Kamala's contract it might have sold for thirty cents and you get paid a dollar because the worse the odds on that, the more it pays. Right, when you have great odds, it doesn't pay. It's that old risk versus reward. So let's talk about how some of these presidential contracts are actually settling and what they're all about coming up. Okay, three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. By the way, someone here said the EPA should be at the state level as well.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Environmental protection now, obviously it would be nice if we didn't need that, but there are truly I think those things would have to be standardized. Here's why you can't have some states allowing polluters or bad crap for the environment or for yourself, and then good things the FDA too. I really believe the FDA and the EPA are kind of sensible. Now, back when we formed the Constitution and the Union, it was anticipated that the federal government would be defense, right, I mean, really that's the main goal was defense. But when you think about it, I think that as we evolved as a nation, the need for an FDA became.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 1: I think what the FDA has done and how it was politicized during COVID was ridiculous, And how they were patting the pockets of Pfizer and Maderna and and and I don't even want to get into the immeasurable problems from the from the vaccine. But when we got into that, we do need an FDA, and I think we need an EPA. We we kind of do, right, I mean, you can't have one state allowing pollution another one doesn't because we all we all live or die by that. But what about climate change and the EPA. Should they be into climate change and enforcing things because of climate change? Or should it be because of the actual pollutants into the air itself?
Speaker 19: On it?
Speaker 8: You know, you know what I'm saying. I'm saying, rather than.
Speaker 1: Should, should they look at the entire big giant picture. Somebody once brought out about climate change, that one one volcano can wipe out all of our efforts for twenty or thirty or fifty years one volcano, and that the Earth has been going through these climate changes on and off for four hundred million years and not much we can do about it. Again, I'm not preaching for or against it. I'm just bringing these things out. So what's going to happen with that? I never really thought of that. I don't know if many people campaigned on it, I know they can't. The main issues being campaigned on were immigration, abortion, they call reproductive healthcare whatever the hell that is, but it's abortion, right.
Speaker 8: And an immigration? What else? The economy?
Speaker 1: Those were the three biggies, and the economy was number one.
Speaker 8: Number two was abortion. Number three was immigration.
Speaker 1: As far as NBC's poll I believe, is that right, John? What I thought you were an empisode?
Speaker 9: I thought abortion was third and immigration was second.
Speaker 1: Oh, that could be economy immigration and then abortion, because I know abortion was fourteen percent.
Speaker 8: I remember that number.
Speaker 1: But in any case, you know, and then of that fourteen percent, ninety eight percent were females who cared about that. Obviously, we have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Stay tuned, Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino here three oh three seven one three talk three h three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: We're here to help you anyway we can with problems, questions and complaints. And of course people's attention are on what happened last night, and I don't blame you, And I'm getting a lot of text. By the way, somebody wants to know about my company here, my financial advisement company. Did we buy any event contracts? No, we did not. Again, we will just be discussing them after the top of the hour here in the news and then one o'clock hour. The event contract and what it is now people wonder will it be used for other events? In fact, here's what's going on. Because it seemed to pass the securities laws and the anti gambling laws, people are saying you're going to see much much more of these, meaning that they're going to start picking quotes sports events and other events and having actual securities contracts traded on events like well it starts with the election. That sounds a little more lofty than a ballgame, right, But any event can technically be contracted and sold kind of like a future's I mean, if you think about it, I think they have found a way to get around the gambling laws, and we'll be discussing that they really have. They're selling contracts based on if the event comes out the way you expected it to and as long as there's someone there to buy or sell that contract, and there's a buyer and a seller, the government's letting it be. Right now, I think this is gonna cause major problems because it's going to be gambling. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty.
Speaker 11: Two rised as who.
Speaker 3: You don't have, Come running.
Speaker 2: Us as fast as you can.
Speaker 3: No shoot's gonna help come.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 4: Troubleshooter Show, No Tom Martinez.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the show. I'm Tom, and we are talking about all kinds of stuff today, problems, questions and complaints, and of course we can't ignore the red wave that went on and again people are asking me to play that other thing I will later on in the hour. It is a little parody, a little joke I did basically talking about.
Speaker 8: Elon Musk and his starship.
Speaker 1: He has volunteered to take liberals who want to leave the planet now that Trump is in power, and of course Republicans in general, people who want to leave the planet. And I was taking suggestions on who should be on the rocket and someone, you know, we have all kinds of people everywhere, from George Soros to the Obamas, to Beyonce and Schiff Schumer, Pelosi, Bet Midler, Madonna, Liz Cheney, of course Taylor Swift, and somebody even volunteered Peter Boyles. I think that's a little unfair. I think Peter is a good guy. But they wanted Peter. Somebody wanted you on the rocket and you got volunteered. And by the way, Peter is with Chuck Bonniwell, who is the publisher of the Glendale Cherry Cree Chronicle. He's been with that newspaper since ninety six, and he took over as a publisher in O two. And I love the paper, and Peter writes for the paper. And I got these two guys on and let's talk. Who's first? Are you both there? Hey, we're here, Okay, Peter, I want.
Speaker 8: To know Peter. I'm going to be straight here. I was not expecting this.
Speaker 1: I was expecting a very very close race.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Check and I, of course I we've been friends forever. And remember we also have to say good afternoon of Julie bonniwell, Julie Hayden, Chuck's wife. Yeah, we were just having lunch together. And I hosted a show last night for six hours. And I got to tell you something, Tommy, I never ever and Chuck, I think would say the same thing. At eleven twenty eight last night, when Pennsylvania came in, it was over at eleven twenty eight. It's like, I know it.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 20: I didn't see it coming. I didn't see it coming anybody.
Speaker 7: I think you have to throw.
Speaker 20: The BS flag of people say oh yeah, I knew it would be able before midnight.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you. I will tell you that Mark on the show here he was saying it was going to be a landslide.
Speaker 8: He said it before it happened.
Speaker 1: He said it, And I mean, honest to God, though, what do you think that says Peter?
Speaker 8: What do you think it says?
Speaker 20: Oh, this is the entire topic of our lunch, and I want Chuck to get in on this. Yeah, I think this says goodbye to all kinds of woke politics. Monument removals, boys playing against girls and sports, twenty bucks to throw up my motorcycle, the cost of bread. I mean, the list goes on and on. The war in the Middle East, what's taking place in Ukraine? The border, Tommy, the border, the border of the border.
Speaker 1: Now Chuck and Chuck Boniwell, go ahead, Chuck.
Speaker 19: You know this is.
Speaker 10: This really was a red wave and it didn't happen in twenty two, but it did happen here. And I went all the way down the ballots in a lot of lot of states, not Colorado, but it's amazing, legislative seats and many other important races that they were not, you know, either federal offices.
Speaker 19: They were all part of that wave and.
Speaker 10: Huge sweeping of Democrats away from lots of key positions throughout the United States. I mean, Trump had huge coattails this time, and it's it's gonna be It's it's gonna be a change.
Speaker 1: Well, I think people with the popular vote. Were you shocked at the popular vote?
Speaker 10: Yes, that was absolutely shocked by the popular vote. He wonted by five million. You gotta be kidding me. I mean, you know he didn't like take it just slightly. He's got a huge lead. Now California will cut that down a little bit as the other final ones, but he took it everywhere other than go.
Speaker 1: Chuck, Chuck, and Peter Peter. I want to ask both of you a question first, Peter, then you can go on. Do you too believe we were discussing this that Joe Biden is actually happy by the results.
Speaker 20: Another lunch topic.
Speaker 1: No, I mean do.
Speaker 10: You think he's saying I think, oh, he's so happy he can't stand himself. He said those bastards Barack.
Speaker 7: And all that.
Speaker 10: You know he didn't want me to run for president the first time, throws me out the second time and tell me I couldn't have done better than that I got twenty million more votes than she did in twenty twenty. No, he's a happy camper. He's a very happy camper. And it just he just you know, if he knows when they wake him up and tell him now here Tommy is Peter. I think a lot of the blame has to go back to the to the bidens to. I think it's particularly doctor Joe and the family surrounding him Hunter. We know those stories, and they kept the guy. They should have twenty fifth amend that men minted him. Joe should have gone out and said, look, something should have happened internally with the Democratic Party. I think she had something like one hundred and twenty three days to campaign. They all last chuck this. Would they have picked her as their candidate had Joe stepped aside, say fifteen sixteen months ago, I don't think so. A lot of them people didn't think she'd get it. I mean, she ran for president in twenty sixteen and didn't even make it to the primary voting stage. All her weaknesses were shown shown up during this one hundred and plus days of campaigning. They would have shown up a lot earlier. They had some kind of competition to see who'd succeed the cnile old man.
Speaker 20: Now Everyboddy thought, Tommy, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, no, go ahead, I'll wait, go ahead.
Speaker 20: Well, we all thought I hosted last night, and I actually went to the Boston said, do you think we should come back on Wednesday night because we're going to still be counting, but we no, I'm serious about this, and we talked about it that we would bring the team back into the studio and continue talking about, you know, the outcome. And you could have floored me at almost eleven thirty last night when it was pa and I've said, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Now I want to know what you both think about this. The mainstream media was beside themselves when they were doing exit polling and other data showing that record numbers of blacks and Hispanics, especially black men, were for Trump.
Speaker 10: That's really the key I think the election is that gender gap switch. Before Democrats have benefited for the fact that more women wanted the Democratic candidate, but now the male has exceeded the female differential, and I think that's one of the key underlying.
Speaker 1: Ones That males, wherever.
Speaker 10: Whatever their ethnicity is MA did not like whatever the Democrats were providing them.
Speaker 20: I think told me to put icing on Chuck Tankers that people have had enough of woke politics of everything that goes with it. What happened to Harley Davidson and Sturgis this year? What happened to was it bud Anheuser Bush last year? And those are indicators people don't want a boy playing competitive sports against their kids in school. They don't want this stuff. They people carrying down monuments and old statues. People don't want that stuff. So I think all of that, all of those roads led to Rome, and Rome, of course was the vice president.
Speaker 1: You know, Peter, I remember, and I don't know if you've ever talked about this. You didn't toot your horn on it. I never heard you do it. Honest to god, years and years and years ago, you said, one of the things people will start doing is controlling our speech and our words, and they're going to come after you for it. Do you remember that, I mean, really, honest to god, it had to have been twenty years ago.
Speaker 20: Now that, of course, it's just a play on Wells on nineteen eighty four, and that's one of the attempts. Remember when you talk about those kinds of things they really are social Marxism. This whole notion of who gets to say what it really gets back to social Marxism.
Speaker 19: This is part of.
Speaker 20: A big of a much bigger plan, and they had a giant failure to it last night.
Speaker 10: If you can control Chuck, you can control the vocabulary, get to control the issue. And you see the two sides in the abortion issue. It used to be pro abortion and then anti abortion, and then the Republic that sounds loud, and he said we'll be pro choice, and then the Democrats and we're listing this one. So let's go with reproductive.
Speaker 20: Right of rights.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: So it's an endless battle who will have the better sounding phrase, and it helps you win that argument.
Speaker 20: And also everyone shouldn't say everyone wait. One of the things you Tommy, the look at everybody in your audience as well. Who in corporate media or big media actually had this thing right.
Speaker 1: No one saw the landslide. No one saw the landslide. No one, no they no one did.
Speaker 10: I mean they may have thought he'd win and he'd win the popular vote. No one saw the popular vote going. No one saw this, this tsunami coming through that that was total shocks.
Speaker 1: But you know. The one good thing, guys, the one good things will never have to endure political commercials anymore because there's never going to be another election. Remember, I'm sure.
Speaker 20: I mean, I got a line to throw away line that I used with Chuck I can't use with you. But it really gets down to that, what a heck of a job those guys did. And frankly, I think anybody that says well, with exceptions and people said, you know, Trump's going to walk this one in once again. The corporate media people and I guess we're all living off of the polling data and that kind of thing. Tommy, they didn't have it, And yeah, and I think it's a it's a snowball. It's it's rolled now downhill since probably since the Obamas or the end of the Bushes, but it's.
Speaker 19: Never been to a Chuck again.
Speaker 10: There's never been a more polled election, that's more polling outfits, endlessly ones, and so for all of them to miss it is pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I got to take a break. Thank you very much. You both know that, don't you break. We got more coming up. Thank you very much, guys, Love you guys, Thank you very much. We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, you're troubleshooter. I'm bringing up Nate with me. Nate Nathan Harrel and Nate is one of my partners over at Wave eight Wealth Management. We're talking about event contracts again. This was something that I thought. We have legalized gambling where gambling is not allowed, and that's what it is. You can call it anything you want. They call it event contracts, and I want to it down for people because people have been asking how can this be done? How can you actually bet and call it a futures contract of sorts or a security of sorts, and Nay, you explained it to us. So what makes it legal, Nate, what makes it legal?
Speaker 7: It's essentially a you're really it is a bet, right, So that's why a lot of folks will think about it in terms of gambling.
Speaker 19: You're betting with other people.
Speaker 7: You're basically saying, I think that this is going to happen in this particular event. I think this is going to be the outcome, and then you, the other person, takes the other side of the bet.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a future's contract. If I say I bet wheat is going to go up, somebody can say I don't think So.
Speaker 19: That's exactly right.
Speaker 7: And they've been traded in public markets regular in this country and abroad for many, many years in order for folks who have a position. And we used the example yesterday of a farmer who, let's say a week farmer is looking at the weather, looking at the farmer's almanac. Let's say he thinks that the crop is going to be worth less because of supply and demand or weather.
Speaker 19: Or what have you.
Speaker 7: So he can hedge his investment and his crops by buying or selling a futures contract. And so these event contracts are really following that same model, just with these binary outcomes.
Speaker 19: In most cases, if.
Speaker 7: You think that Trump is going to win, if you think that Harris is going to win, you can take one or the other side of that bet.
Speaker 1: So let's walk through it. Then if you were if odds were fifty fifty, then what would that look like with an event contract, let's say on the presidential race, if it was fifty to fifty, what would that look like?
Speaker 7: So in a lot of these markets, Polymarket is one of them, predicted as another tells you as another you can go on and if you go on their website you can see all the different events, but just talking about the elections, if it's fifty to fifty, then essentially it's going to cost you fifty cents to take one side, and you can choose your side, and then someone else is taking the other side of that and they're paying fifty cents, so you're both putting your money in there.
Speaker 19: And these are not exchanges.
Speaker 7: Like let's say, where you can buy and sell stocks.
Speaker 19: These are just facilitating sites.
Speaker 7: Where they match the buyers and sellers, so they're sort of brokers in that respect. They're not taking a position. They're just facilitating these transactions. So you can say I've got fifty cents that says that my candidate's going to win, and someone else takes the other side of that bet, and then when that settles, and the sites vary in terms of how they determine when the outcome is known and when they can actually settle that contract.
Speaker 19: And then just comparing that to futures.
Speaker 7: Contracts in it, let's say a crude oil future there's an expiration date on that, so it's date based and at the end of that date, whatever the price is, you make up the difference. If you sold that contract or if you bought that contract, you basically pay the difference and you have to accept delivery of that barrel of oil in that case.
Speaker 19: So most people sell the rights to a barrel of oil that they bought in a.
Speaker 7: Futures contract before delivery, obviously because they're not interested in receiving a barrel of oil to their house. But that's actually there's a very solid date. There's an expiration date on those contracts. In the case of these event contracts, for instance, on Folly Market, they basically said if Fox, Associated Press and NBC all call a winner, then the contract is considered settled, and if you bet on Trump, then you get your money at that point.
Speaker 8: Okay, well here's another thing.
Speaker 1: Then if you have like what I was shocked at, is after the polls closed, it's kind of like after the game starts. After the game starts, you don't usually bet in sports, but they were taking bets way after the pot.
Speaker 8: You could see the trends.
Speaker 1: So if you got in let's say when they were really thinking Trump was going to win, and let's say it was ninety to ten ninety percent he was going to win, you can still buy that contract.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And you can actually bet on games. Let's say a basketball game. You could be at the game or watching the game and you can see it sling on way and a lot of folks do this that they consider it arbitrage, where let's say you think one team is stronger than the other and at halftime the weaker team is up.
Speaker 19: If you think your team.
Speaker 7: Is still going to win, so the odds have swung against you in that case, so you could bet on your team at that point with a higher risk reward or i'm sorry, a higher reward that you are effectively going to get back. But let's say last night you're watching the results come in and it slings to ninety percent front because a lot of those have been counted in the right sling saints have been.
Speaker 19: Called in his favor.
Speaker 7: If you still think you're you're you're hoping because you want, you want Harris to win, you still think that she can win, there could be just you know, all of these the votes that they're late to be counted, So you could take that ten ten cent bet with a ninety cent payoff payoff, right, and if if Harris ends up winning, then you make out like a bandits and and a.
Speaker 19: Lot of folks are doing that. But just as many folks are saying.
Speaker 7: That ninety cents in this contract that I paid sixty cents for, so I'm going to cash out here. So there's almost always someone willing to take the other side of the bet. Even right now ninety nine point ninety percent odds, because if the election has been called, you can still go on to these sites and for a tenth of a cent, you could still say, hey, I think there's some outside, crazy chance that there's going to be some you know, say tested Dallas that needed to be counted or something some weird, very very outlier chance that Harris could still win. And you can still take that bet right now until these markets actually close, when it's who I was considered decided by their market.
Speaker 1: Wow, Nate. So while you're on I wanted to ask you somebody because, as I told people, you're a colleague of mine, and we have a company of Wave eight Wealth Management that manages people's funds directly.
Speaker 8: We don't use master advisors.
Speaker 1: We don't. We are not middleman. We are direct. If anything, we have other advisors who come to us. But here's the bottom line. You do a brilliant job on our private fund and on our other stuff. But I want to ask you something now. The markets reacted today positively. Were you expecting that?
Speaker 19: Yes? I was. Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: After an election, the markets.
Speaker 19: Almost always rally.
Speaker 7: If you look back four years ago, eight years ago, you usually see a dip where the markets go down because of the uncertainty. The volatility that's implied for the for the rest of the year, for the rest of the period is elevated because folks are trying to head their long positions, especially these really really large funds, but really really massive long positions. They're buying volatility in case the market goes down, and so there's a lot of uncertainty also the event this this also, by the way, potentially could happen tomorrow, because tomorrow is considered another event. The FOMC is going to announced whether there's rat cut or whether they're going to use announced.
Speaker 19: That that's another event.
Speaker 7: And by the way, you can buy an event contract on that too, not necessarily in Robinhood, but on many other markets. When that event passes, there's this Siah relief, and so the market usually rallies, especially in the case of this red wave, which is considered to be very bullish because of the deregulation, the tax cuts, you know, the favorability for businesses perceived in Trump's policies. So this is kind of a perfect storm. I mean, we rallied yesterday even before the event happened, because these betting markets were really predicting that Trump was going to win and there was a lot of optimism on that. But then after the election and after it was called, you're seeing even more of a rally and the market hitting.
Speaker 19: All time high today.
Speaker 7: So it's been really interesting to watch. But definitely I was anticipating a rally into the end of.
Speaker 19: The year because of this particular thing.
Speaker 7: We've seen a lot more rally than I was expecting, sooner than I was expecting. But hey, none of us knows what's going to happen tomorrow. We're just taking the day to day.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you something, Nate, and again I'm not asking you for a complete story because a lot of it's proprietary with us, and also how the sausage is made. But I just need to know real quick, how does our AI deal with events? Does it look historically back once it learns it or is it all just just we have to do it in person.
Speaker 7: So the AI takes the variables that over many, many years of constructing these models and refining them, have been determined to be the biggest indicators with the most signal let's say, of what could happen in the future, as it's really based on what's happened in the past historically. So let's say if the stars align in a particular way where the last time they aligned, the last dozen or keys and times they aligned, we've got a distribution where it's very likely that price would go up on an individual stocks, say Tesla. Then that's where we really look very closely at that and say, okay, are there events coming up that could negate that. There's always events that you're not expecting, and there are events that you can.
Speaker 19: Expect, like earnings reports.
Speaker 7: So we look at those events we say, is that potentially what motivated some of the movement in the past.
Speaker 19: Could that be a benefit.
Speaker 7: To this prediction, could it actually strengthen it or could it counteract it? So there's a human factor in there as well. The AI makes our recommendations, but as an investment advisor, I go in and actually look at what the AI is recommending and look at those events and put those human eyes on it to say is this worth the risk? And if it is, then we open that position and it's for profit.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. That's that's Snate Harrold. He's one of my partners. And by the way, if you ever want to reach us, that's uh three oh three seven seven one help three oh three seven seven to one help or Wave eight Wealth Management, you can just go to invest with Martino dot com. We have more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best Roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. What's going on in your life? Now? For those of you listen to the show, you know that I am experimenting with video calls so people can show me the trouble and I have who Let's see who.
Speaker 8: Do I have on there?
Speaker 1: Is to leave on there? Okay, So I'll bring him up on our video call. He says he's muted right now. I got two people there. Let me just take one of them right now. I'm gonna take to leave, and I'm gonna go over to my and and we're gonna and uh to leave. He he can probably just hold on bro okay, gotcha, and then I'm gonna bring him up on on our main camera here. I think it's pretty cool. There you go, bro, Okay, there you go to leave. You're on. Let me let me hear you. Bro, let me hear you. Are you gonna talk to me? Oh he can't hear me. Let me tell him to talk to me. And then here's the deal. This is the future of our show. Okay, tealib I want you to talk. We're ready for you. So come on the air. Bro, I'm ready. I'm hoping he can hear me. Come on, are you there? Are you there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got to unmute him. There you go, I got you, got you my fault? Come on, let's see. You know what I think? I think?
Speaker 8: Oh, man, he's there, but I can't hear him.
Speaker 1: Why it ain't my fault? Oh I know why.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Now I got him. Now I got him. It's my fault, my fault.
Speaker 8: You there, bro, that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: He's got sound coming through. We got more sound coming through than I but I can't hear him. Oh now see now I'm here. Forget it. I don't know what's going on. Man. I think he has sound playing let me, let me, let me just dump that. I think I think. No, no, man, I don't know why this double sound. Oh I know why. Hold on now, I know what. That's my fault. Now now I got it. Now it talk okay. So anyway, eventually I'm gonna take video calls, and I promise you it's going to be smooth as a mother. So I'm gonna take video calls. You're gonna be able to show me the trouble, and we're gonna have it streaming. Plus we'll be live on radio. So let me let me, uh, let me say this one more time. Now, I think I had a switch that had lair.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 1: So I think I can do it now, and I think it'll be logical, so it should work, but.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, Uh, it'll eventually be seamless. I know you don't believe that. And don't don't play any Joe Biden music because it's me. Oh no, Shannon usually does that when I try to do something new and I don't.
Speaker 8: Get it right.
Speaker 1: All right, talk to me, talk to thank you very much.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that. I'm proudly senile.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's try this one. Let's try it one more time. To try it one more time. Talk to me if you can, and I know I got talk to me.
Speaker 2: If you can talking to you can give me.
Speaker 8: I got you.
Speaker 1: Now I'm talking to you.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 1: Going on. No, we don't not no, we don't not anymore. We don't. You're looking you're looking good. Now I can hear you.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, you're on.
Speaker 1: And now if you were a video caller, you're my guinea pig here one of my YouTube warns.
Speaker 8: But actually he's way more than that. He's a close friend.
Speaker 1: So to leave you would show me trouble. You would be able to take your camera and show me the problem and we'd be able to talk about it if I can do it without sixteen thousand times trying. But anyway, so that's what's that I said to do that I know, Well, you're the one that showed me this. By the way, I should tell people that U talive showed me this and said, Tom, you want to take video calls, this is the way you take video calls. And we're on YouTube with the video. Obviously you're listening to my radio show and my podcast and all that, and you're not getting the video. But he is the one that found this, and I was trying to use zoom and zoom just doesn't work for it. But when Talib showed me this, it was like a godsend. I said, Wow, that's amazing. So what I'm going to do now is I'm going to mute. I'm going to activate the other guy and hang up on you and chest the other guy. Okay, so all right, thank you, see it. See it's okay, bro. Now I'm going to go now and I'm going to take the other guy and I hope this works seamlessly. But again, don't hold your breath. Are you there, sir? See hold on, I got to unmute him, got to unmute him. I gotta remember this. Are you there, sir?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, excellent.
Speaker 8: Lag between.
Speaker 1: Now you're one of there.
Speaker 8: You're one of the YouTube morons.
Speaker 1: So so if you're calling, is what you're telling me. I got to tell people not to listen to their YouTube, right, yeah, well they got to mute it while they're on Okay, I gotta okay, I'm gonna put that in a welcoming message to mute if you're watching on YouTube, to mute it because you'll be confused as hell. That's what That's what's going on now, I understand. So if you were one of my video callers, you'd be able to show me around. So show me something. So we're doing an experiment here live on the air. Isn't that wonderful? This is what you call technology? Okay? Cool? You bought that and you don't like it? Hey, listen, I really do, seriously, no, I do appreciate you being part of this man, Thank you very much. I'm going to hang up on youtuo. So eventually I'm a trailblazer here, folks. Okay, so I'm going to be the first radio show in history that takes video calls. So you can show me trouble and I'll be doing all of that stuff. Okay, So right now, though, give me any call three oh three seven one three eight two five five you have a problem, question, complain. I do have to take this break, so hang on. Hi, I'm Martino here. Well, thank you for joining us. What an unusual show today, right Okay. By the way, John Clace's uh has been with us from CMG financially. You can reach them at three oh three five seven seven seven two zero six seven two zero six okay, cmghome loans dot com. All right, So what do you expect the Fed's going to do tomorrow, John.
Speaker 9: Well, feds are going to cut a quarter point tomorrow, what it looks like, and it'll it'll drop the rates some tomorrow. Yeah, so the interest rates should go down.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right. So if you guys want to contact them, as I said, they're also on referral list dot com as well. All right, So in the last few minutes we have, let's talk about.
Speaker 8: How do you contact us?
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven to one three talk is only when we're on the art. You can call three oh three Martino twenty four to seven. That's really important to know because so many people they say, I don't want to hold if you called three oh three Martino, Kachina colorI here shall clear that line. She'll get your call, she'll get your numbers, she'll call you back, she'll put you on the air.
Speaker 8: And it's really a good option for you.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to remind you that even though you're on my U you know, my radio and my podcast and all that, we also stream on YouTube and that is also available to you. And that's if you go to YouTube, you can find us at the Troubleshooter Show and it's under Troubleshooter Network. That's the name of the channel. And h unless you're living under a rock, you know we had a red wave. We talked a lot about that, and it's the kind of thing that we could not ignore. Of course, I still want to tell you we're solving problems, answering questions, and taking complaints every single day. So please join me tomorrow at ten mountain time for the same thing. And remember three Zho three Martino three O three six two seven eight four six six and uh we got more coming up. Save all your problems for me.