Speaker 1: Today we have mister Papers, Hello and welcome. I'm excited to have you here at Private Talk, get to know you a little bit better. I'm new to being in New York permanently, so you know, getting to know people out there, artists, different people in the industry, and your name has come up quite a bit, so I had to have you in the studio. I wanted to get to know more about your journey in the industry and just more about you in general. And before you even say anything, we already had a conversation behind the scenes, which is even better. Stay tuned. But you said you're about to retire from these hoes, so there's so many levels to you that we haven't even really had a real conversation. So one thing I love about my show is called private Talk. We don't know each other, but we're about to get down to it, and at the end of this conversation it's going to be like you just homies chopping it up in a private conversation. So let's get into it. Mister Papers, welcome to Private Talk.
Speaker 2: It's my pleasure to be here. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I know you know who I am. I know you said you're about to retire from a hose. But if you are retired from hose at this point in your life, you definitely know who Miss Texas is. So you definitely you have looked me in the eyes a lot of times. But in the beginning it took you a little bit longer because the first time I met you wasn't today, but in exchange of conversation that you couldn't look me in the eyes. I was at say less, like not that long ago, like a couple of weeks ago, and I was drinking. I don't know what you do. I'm not in your I'm not in your in your inner circle. I'm not knowing what you'll drinking takis. I'm not knowing any of that. I just seeing you. Nothing happened. It was a hello, hello, you know, goodbye whatever thing. But you also like couldn't look me in the eyes. So, like most times and most men at this big age, you either know they jerked off to you, probably recently, or they just don't know who you are, or they're kind of like searching in their brain who they are. But they know who you is. And that's what happened, isn't it. Unfortunately, even though you don't jerk off on me. You don't know who miss Texas is. Put some respect on it. Mister Papers, Who am? I tell me who I am? Mister Papers, speak up into that mic and let me know who I am. Mister Papers.
Speaker 2: I like a Lexus dog this, yeah, I like this. You a big dog. I like this.
Speaker 1: I'm a Gemini. You say you a gemini. You know I'm a big dog. So look big dog. So tell me who I am, mister Papers. Don't retract.
Speaker 2: Listen, you the big dog. I'm giving me your flowers.
Speaker 1: You know, big dog.
Speaker 3: And what you're the biggest, the biggest post dog world man.
Speaker 1: Say what?
Speaker 2: Listen, Let's say this first.
Speaker 3: I don't jerk off, but she's the biggest poem star in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just have babies with people.
Speaker 3: Now listen, it's I'm even trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: Like if I did jerk ol, I will definitely search a Lexus.
Speaker 1: Textas Okay, so let's say this. Let's let's put all jokes aside. But thank you though for my flowers, right, I appreciate it. Gratitude. You know I can't be you know I can't be a hater. But you also, you know when are you talking to an alpha male? You also have to know that alpha's in the room, right, So I'm gonna, you know, express my dominance as much as just to be an equalness of the conversation and where this goes. So as much as you may not watch porn, how did you come across from Texas? And why don't you watch porn?
Speaker 2: I ain't say I even watch porn?
Speaker 1: So why are you watching porn?
Speaker 2: Because it's just come across my field that i've been.
Speaker 1: How the fuck does that even happen? Like you and you and like like or call like what's like those things called not swinger fucking things? But like, god dang it, I spoke to Michweet, but what it's the name swinger parties? But like it's a place and a thing in a So why don't you watch porn? And why it's just around you? Like who just has a porn around you?
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm handsome, I'll be having like so much different ground.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean ship about porn being around you being handsome. Okay, let's talk. You're talking to miss Texas straighten up, please.
Speaker 3: Because I'm handsome, I'll be having a lot of girls around me so like some of them be porn stars. I'm able to like learn who's the little man, who's the top dogs?
Speaker 1: And so who is little?
Speaker 2: You want me to shout the holes, I mean the girls whoever?
Speaker 1: You want to say, No.
Speaker 2: I don't want to show the girls out there.
Speaker 1: You can tell me, you can tell me, you can tell you, Okay, But but at some point you realize a hierarchy of whatever level that meant to you, because what does that mean? Like again, even if porn like is it just being played like these girls are fucking imporn. They're not making you watch their porn.
Speaker 3: You don't gotta watch like listen, if you watch ESPN, you don't gotta watch the game.
Speaker 2: You can just know what happened. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel you. But again, but again, they're giving you highlights of their own script, not anybody else's. So you limited to a certain kind of field coverage. Right, you want to speak game language?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You want to you want to play there, You want to go did your team get beat? What happened? You want to talk about it? It's not even basketball. We we're talking about football, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I can I can you on a lot I like football, basketball.
Speaker 1: Do you like about porn? If you don't jerk off? We haven't even talked about who the fuck you really are yet, but we're talking about what you're don Julio. Yes, so, but no, but how do you Okay? But again, and I respect it, right, mister Papers And the fact that I got to call you mister is kind of interesting to me. But Papers, that's talking about it. It's only because if you really knew my history, you would understand there's a big with mister and the p and the whole you. We want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I smell you.
Speaker 1: You haven't really but okay, it's probably better that way. You're retiring soon, it's best that you keep us my pharamounts to myself. Okay, all right, so let's like, let's talk about your script. So what's the advantage in the upside of watching porn without jerking off?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't watch porn. I'll just watch ESPN if you catch me.
Speaker 1: If so, you're just fucking porn bitch. This is what you're trying to say. That's kind of close or whores, prostitutes, strippers, crackheads, throw them in there. I don't know you said anybody. I'm just I'm asking you and you're giving me riddles. I'm trying to ask you if this is an interview. I can't search your brain and figure out it's not. Where's Walters? I don't know. I don't know you, so I didn't know who you fucking.
Speaker 2: I love porn stalls.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's where it comes from.
Speaker 2: I love how many.
Speaker 1: Have you fucked?
Speaker 2: Probably like.
Speaker 1: He's going through the memories of like a dove, right, okay, Like I like how he's a photo fraen. Were you there in these in these situations? Did you videotape these? Like?
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't just anybody? So you got to make sure the situation right to be downstairs.
Speaker 1: So he's vetting the hotel, make sure. So he's vetting the one cident. But wait, hold on, hold on, everyone, he's vetting things to go to an ID to go to a sex room.
Speaker 2: But it hasn't sex room is the hotel? It's just me.
Speaker 1: But why wouldn't you have known their ID situation prior to going to the hotel.
Speaker 2: Called a blonde date? What that's what we do?
Speaker 3: You're in New York, you live in New York. Now right, we do blonde dates. This was a blonde day before I met you. When I like when you see when I saw you on Instagram and shit like that, I see you in person, I'm like, oh, she looked good.
Speaker 1: But so you're very You're a Gemini for sure, because you're imaginative as a motherfucker, because you're having That's what things about Jeminis were creatives, but your imaginary of like a motherfucker, you invented a whole like this is a date? What did you just try to gasp me up on some other ship. No, pit mentality doesn't work with me, baby. No one said you were but I said mentality, right, you can call it what you is. But I'm gonna tell you who what I am. And that doesn't work. No, just because you're creative and that's a first date. Who I've never had a first date where I'd be like, hey, geronimo, make sure those ideas are on point and those dates are straight. No, it was sick. But we move in different circles, so I get it. You said again, you're retiring.
Speaker 2: If you checked your ID, how would you feel?
Speaker 1: I would say, I'm not going anywhere the fuck you need to know my ID because you don't know what my credit is now, then fuck you. You don't need to deserve my presence. I wouldn't go And I've been in that situation too. You ain't cool enough, cooler than me, and if you are, then I don't need to go there. If I can't have access to what I makes me feel safe, I don't give a fuck. I'm a fuck who you are, through it through and Puerto Rican let's add that on there. I have Geronimo Gernamo keeps me safe. I don't play about that. For me is again. I love people who like love what they love. And what's one thing is about? Again? Even just being in New York, but anywhere, even la Is there are certain kind of niches. Things you do. The hotel things are like how you find girls or whatever. Everyone has her own thing and what works for you works for you. What doesn't work for me doesn't look for me. I didn't say you find girls in hotels, but I said your hotel thing where he said you were ding the girls to make sure that they were credible and getting into the rooms and stuff to say, is that part of like I'm not on that level where I'm doing that to have like those kinds of engagements in those intimate settings because I don't fuck with people like that. I don't want to be in a situation like that. I don't want to be. But that's why I move different. Again, You're a Gemini male, I'm a Gemini female. Like I said, you're sensitive. So I told you in the beginning, is what I said to you. You felt the type of way, but not that. I'm not what you're doing. But I just moved different. I'm not going to be having geronimo. Look at males I ds to go upstairs to want to fuck me. They're not arranged and I can't. But can you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Your girl sounds crazy to ship?
Speaker 1: But but do you understand how that sounds just so crazy? Let's talk about your retirement. Why are you going on retirement because you fucked too many bitches? Or why how many bitches have you fucked?
Speaker 2: Account?
Speaker 1: To be honest, so then how do you know it's too many? So your dick is tired? You need VIAGRAA I gotta plug? What it's that new stuff the kids be taking the like not the honey high pack there you go. See you knew like have you ever anyone doesn't see the side effect? Yeah? What did it? Do?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Don't lie?
Speaker 2: I did nothing. I want.
Speaker 1: This isn't an add Okay, they're not even a sponsorship. But did it? It did nothing?
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to holler at me for this. I went and bought the regular one, then I bought the expensive one.
Speaker 1: And what is a regular and expensive one?
Speaker 2: Guy? I think it's like a fo on ten doll on. They ain't do nothing. I never took it.
Speaker 3: I just I think with the weed, i'll be hor You just smoke a blunt, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So you already naturally horny? You don't feel like you need a honey pock. Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I fucked the kind of girls that I really you know what I mean? I'm attracted to like that my dick is attracted.
Speaker 1: So let's tell Private Talk what kind of girls are you attracted to that you like to fuck? Let's see, maybe we'll find your wife here. You said you're on a thirty day like search for your wife. Maybe here at private Talk will find her.
Speaker 2: Right. I think I just got phases in my life.
Speaker 1: So what phase are you at now that you're looking for you said you're looking you're retiring from the hose you fucked too much.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: The phase I'm in is the big I've been liking fake titties, fake ass of it like. That's the phase I'm unfortunately, But I like the natural.
Speaker 2: I mean, hard working single mothers at all. I like it. I like all that. But listen, where are we going on?
Speaker 3: But it's the I'm the I in my fake ass, fake titty phase right now, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: So that's what I like.
Speaker 1: Do you want my honest opinion or do you want me to like fake it for you that I can't. I can't fake it orgasm. I can't fake the truth. Okay, so let's break it down. And I'm not here to judge you, right, but I also am here to tell you the truth. I always say I missed Texas without the PhD. But I'm going to give you life facts in life knowledge from off its female point of view. If it's fucking the porn tar point of view, what are the fuck point of you want to say it is? But you sit here and say you're retiring from a whorse, you're looking for a wife in this thirty day process.
Speaker 2: Thirty days is up. I ain't found that going.
Speaker 1: On, but you only gave you a limit for that, Like that doesn't go on, Like you didn't like and that was like your goal but it didn't happen. So you're continuing the search, correct, but you're only focused on fake titties and fake ass. You just did you want to rewind the tape. I hope this clip is coming because that's pretty sure you said. But your phase right now is the phase you're in for the thirty day looking right, So therefore what your search is searching is what you're projecting to the world.
Speaker 3: Yes or no, yesterday I didn't have a fake ass, so like it's just.
Speaker 1: But okay, but you're not retired jet obviously you're still in your whore phase. You're not even in the fucking fake titty and ass phase. Like, but it's about at this point in life, you're not serious with yourself. You can lie to another person, but this Gemini is not happening today. So if you really want to talk about finding your wife, no, no, I'm just telling you the facts. But you're telling me a lie, sitting up in this chair, telling me you looking for a wife, but you're talking about sucking a girl with no ass, but you're in the era of titty and ass like, make it makes sense. The mathing mathing, mister paper.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm trying to tell you is just crazy. My life is crazy. Welcome to crazy.
Speaker 1: So again, let me break it down to you. Miss Texas is gonna tell you the hard motherfucking truth. Okay, I'm gonna charge you. The first time is free. Second time, I'm gonna let you have it. But obviously you like to pay. You're doing something over there. I'm not saying what you're paying for, but if it's whatever you do your homework, I do my homework. Did you meet the first of all, they don't say bills and not paying for pussy. It doesn't come on your fucking wikipaedia page or whatever whatever you have.
Speaker 3: It'd be a cold day. Listen to me, a cold damn hell before I pay a whole bill. I wouldn't pay nothing what you're paying for nothing. I won't pay attention nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, that also may be why you're single, so let's talk about it. You could take shots or not shots. It's just truth, right. So Gemini is like we should be able to be true tellers. So that's what I'm saying. But like, you gotta change. But this is what I'm saying to you. Listen to Miss Texas. But but you're listening, right, but you but you sit in your chair right listening and by like, oh, but because I have knowledge, I ain't just saying it because I'm not that one, Like I am the one, not the two. But I am the one and I'm not everybody's one, and that's okay. But what I'm here to tell you is again, this is like a we're getting to know each other, we're friends. Right. So if you really sat before we even started the cameras, you talked about having a wife, right, So if that's what you really want, I want that for you too. But what you're telling me is not how you're acting to show up for a wife, because nobody would want to wife you the way that you're acting and moving right now. So if you want a wife, listen to a bitch that knows things or not, and you can take what I'm saying for you for facevac you and you could just and move about your day and not give a fuck about what I'm saying, and just know it's a good time because you're smiling, so you obviously have a good time. Aanks you question, God, you're so pimp like, okay, who says that while I'm telling you and I'm telling you something? Oh you're so beautiful? Like are you listening with the fuck I'm saying? Like the words that are coming out of my mouth? Like bit, No, I ain't listening to you. I'm saying what I'm saying the way I'm saying. Listener, you don't want to say it or what? So what do you want to say to me? I have one time not around. We've been divorced for eight years, and your point just asking Damn, I have a point when we ask questions. We are but there's a point to a thing. I'm not But I told you a thing and you didn't like what I said, right, So now you're deflecting, So tell me what it is now. I want to know you take it? So what does it have to do with the where we're at? We're at?
Speaker 2: What's the question?
Speaker 1: How many times have you been married?
Speaker 2: None? I wish I'm trying to give him, trying.
Speaker 1: To tell you, I'm so why don't you listen to somebody who has I've been listening.
Speaker 2: Have you you told me?
Speaker 1: You told me how it was pretty in between? So what do you want from a partner? Like real talks? Like let's take away the animosity, right, because you know you be talking, but you don't listen. No, you don't listen. You try to, you know say you don't because you're used to just talking to people. For me, this is an open ended conversation where I'll listen, you listen, right, doctor Texas, Doctor Texas. But the thing is is, but the thing is, nobody's bugging. But the thing is is, like what I like about real men is that you can sit here I'm talking. No, But what I like about real men is that you can let me speak what I'm saying the way that I'm saying it, but you receive it even if you don't like and you have your own way of like listening to it. Right. And that's why I say, you can take what I say, you can say what I'm not. But we don't know each other. But this is how for me and men in your situation, I feel like I break through and we become friends. Is because I'm not a yes man I've never needed to be. I have my own validation or whatever. So again, this is fact that you told me you're looking for a wife, so you're ready to say, like, what in wife quality? What do you need in a partner? What would those lists and requirements be from somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah a fat ass?
Speaker 1: Okay, it can't all be physical though. I'm just letting you know. It's my podcast. Keep talking, bully, I am. Don't drink works to me right, don't make me take it right off.
Speaker 2: The it's crazy. Do you think you're still beautiful?
Speaker 3: And I know she can't be blonde, she can't be white. Thank god, you can't talk.
Speaker 2: She got right When I talk, she gotta listen. That's first and foremost you sing.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for a narcissist, mister Papers, that.
Speaker 2: Was like five I think that was like five.
Speaker 1: No, but for real, like to be honest, all right, let's let's let's be honest, like, let's not being silly. You got it out too. That was your hostility being out cut it out.
Speaker 2: This is what I think. I think. I think I want somebody do this like.
Speaker 3: They've never seen a strip club and never like never worked in the club, never Okay, my ship is like, my ship is horrible, my lifestyle is horrible.
Speaker 2: Not stop coming.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get deep with you. I'm trying to get asked the questions to dig deeper.
Speaker 2: Asks you a question.
Speaker 1: Continue, it's not just surface.
Speaker 3: I think I want somebody, it's not from where I'll come from. Okay, First, and then mentally, I don't know what. I don't think I know what I'm looking for in a girl, like I meet so much girls every day, Like I don't know. I mean, I I meet like so much different girls, so much different personalities every day.
Speaker 2: I think, like.
Speaker 3: I want somebody that's like just I think I need like a college graduate doctor or something.
Speaker 2: At this point, no serious, serious, I mean, because.
Speaker 1: But again, this is what you want, so you see it, That's what I want. So what I'm hearing is, I think you need someone who's educated, who has life experience, not necessarily your life experience, but in something that's more sheltered as not seeing more rough things, maybe that you've seen endored. So maybe not someone that's from New York. So are you willing to like move or like, what are you doing to like willing to get those things in place because if those are specific things, I don't think those are bad things. Those are I don't necessarily think it starts with moving. But it's like, I'm sure you travel a lot. I'm sure you do things. So it's like looking for different girls in different spaces and not in the where who's like when you're hosting something or doing an event where it's like looking for wholesome people who aren't like you're saying, like you're you're asking for a particular type of person, but you need to detivate or devote yourself to that as well, like are you a church going man? Are do you? You know? But that's those are qualities that maybe and that's good And it's like.
Speaker 3: You know, listen, forget the jokes seriously, Like I'm looking for somebody that I'm my own I'm gonna be able to, like, you know, just rock. Well that's what I want, might not could rock with it, like you know, probably spend the rest of my own the rest of like February.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, type shit like that.
Speaker 1: So romantic. So when was your last relationship?
Speaker 2: And I never had a relationship ever.
Speaker 1: So you've never had a relationship ever in your life, just situationships.
Speaker 2: I got two kids, though I have kids.
Speaker 1: So you didn't have a relationship with the parents, with the your children's mother.
Speaker 2: My first, my first, my son, my son's moms.
Speaker 3: I was young, I was a kid, my my baby moms, you know the queen.
Speaker 2: I love it, like you know, I mean I was. I was young too, I was wild. But yeah, like you know, it is just different from me at this point in my life.
Speaker 1: And another So were you not in love in that last relationship? Of course I loved of course, so that was a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so I was was the closest thing that you knew to be a relationship.
Speaker 1: But that's thing is like, but but let's put true with the facts on it, Like that's okay to say. But that's part of the growth of like where you're wanting to be is again the awareness of we all have our dumb young full of come fucking stages of doing things whatever. We all have our like whatever, like party, whatever, But at a certain time, is there's gold too. Write You want to have someone to enjoy your compliment accomplishments with. You want to have someone at the end of the night to tell your day about you want to have with someone to just go have dinners, do whatever, Like that's a good thing, but being serious, like you say that the jokes aside and jokes are fun, but it's like what work are we willing to do on ourselves to get to that point? So it's like for me, I see from you, is you really need to lock in of like putting down the funny walls and the this whatever, and like locking into someone with your needs and wants are and being vulnerable. Vulnerable is a scary thing. But you're not going to find a partner if you're not vulnerable, just saying.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: So with do you speak about and rap about any of these emotions through your songs?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do, I'll do sometimes I do. I always talk about what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: Of course, So maybe that's a healing outlet that you should tune into of Like I don't know what projects you're currently working on or whatever, but finding who the new mister papers is the retirement of not fucking every bitch that you fucking see and not having someone id people but having one lady and knowing what that means to like embody, what that means to that person and maybe you'll get something fun and special.
Speaker 2: I think I need a film with show. That's what my mother to do. Think I'm a film with show looking forward?
Speaker 1: What is what looking for a wife?
Speaker 2: Like? Probably?
Speaker 3: Like, well, I need like twenty girls in the crib just slapping, beating each other up and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be fy.
Speaker 1: Do we want slapping?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's fun, right, I like that fun times.
Speaker 1: We do not like slapping. I think you should find you have a show great service, but like have people that want to compete against you to be like your bottom bitch, but discuss argue about it. But we don't get to put our hands on anybody. We're adults. You can fucking talk like ladies. You can fucking leave if you want to. But I think there's too many fucking shows out there that are like pitting women against each other, that are fucking making women like it's a mockery and it's so disgusting. So please don't do that to your show. I will not tune in if that's the case, but I will watch Definding a Wife, But the fighting I can't fucking do with that. That's just too much. No, No, No, you've been around the industry for a while. What's the biggest lesson you've learned so far?
Speaker 2: I learned.
Speaker 3: I learned that if you stick with it is gonna go. I learned that a lot of stuff that I almost gave up on it just just went, you know. I mean, And now I'm at this point in my life where I'm trying to turn my brothers in a millionaires and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, I mean, if you stick with it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go. Whatever it is you could you could be working to McDonald's. You stick with it, you're gonna end up owning that bitch. Like really really though, cause that's where my head is at.
Speaker 1: So with that mindset, like what would you tell up and coming artists trying to break into the industry, what kind of you knowledge would you kind of drop for them? If you could say something.
Speaker 2: Stay out the streets and stay in the studio. That's just what it is. You stay in the studio, you gonna make you know what I mean. I remember I used to.
Speaker 3: Like sleep in the studio. I was living in the studio like pillow, and you know what I mean, Like, if you could.
Speaker 2: Do that, that's the best shit.
Speaker 3: You own your little homeies, you could put some money together and try to build something like you know what I mean, you do whatever you're.
Speaker 2: Doing, and build a studio. You know what I mean. The studio is important, Like build a studio. Lock in the studio, okay for anything into the music.
Speaker 1: How would you say that fatherhood has changed your perspective on life and your career.
Speaker 3: I got a son and a daughter. My son is fifteen and my daughter's ten. My son like laying mcgheei's and shit like that, like you know, my daughter's so beautiful, like when I see, like my whole life is different, you know what I mean. Being a father's like everything. Unfortunately, Like you know, I got my ups and downs with my kids' moms and all that, but I love them, you know, I respect them. They got my little beautiful babies and all that.
Speaker 1: So how do you balance a personal life with your career and entertainment.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's just crazy smoke drink, you know what I mean. Shit like that. It just just you know, mix it up.
Speaker 3: Like my personal life, unfortunately, it becomes public so that the things I do is just it becomes public and I just gotta deal with it. That's why just like whatever, you know what I mean, Sometimes I get caught. That's why I know I can't no girlfriend. I mean it's like it's crazy. I'll just be hot.
Speaker 2: I can't even it is.
Speaker 1: What it is though, it is what it is. But your current take on hip hop currently.
Speaker 2: Is, Uh, shit is looking bad out here, man. It's just and in bad head.
Speaker 3: We about to tighten it up though, tied up, like you know what I mean, I'm about to own I'm about to get back in the fields and ship. I got my brothers with me and shit that I'm gonna bring out, and I'm we're gonna shake it up.
Speaker 1: So who are some of the artists you're listening to right now?
Speaker 3: I'm listening to the Males. I'm listening to Zelly. I'm listening to Uh. Who I'm fucking with right now? Who I'm been fucking with? I fuck with Dirk though I listen to Dirk all the time.
Speaker 2: Like that's why I really like I fuck with Dirk. Shit. I listened to Baby a lot. I listen to.
Speaker 3: The Detroit is the only trying to Detroit? Uh why too Fat forgot his name? But I fuck with his ship.
Speaker 2: I fuck with the b extra plug, the plug, extra plug, Yeah, fuck with them. I fuck with a lot of the new artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, if you had anyone that you could collaborate artists that are alive, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Piggy? Okay, Piggy. Yeah, I want to do something with Biggie Biggie as a monster. And like.
Speaker 3: I already got some on with my broke of rest in peace to Fred to God. So I'm like, if I could do another song, I'd do it with Fred or that's my guy right there.
Speaker 1: So who would you say? Are some of your biggest influences growing up in Hawaii? You were in the rocking.
Speaker 2: My moms was an influence. My moms was broke that made me want to go get it.
Speaker 1: She gave me that hustling mentality, and hustle was pop.
Speaker 2: I ain't never gonna be broke again in my life. Cold ding' he.
Speaker 3: My family, Like you know, I take care of a whole village, like you know what, I man a lot people that.
Speaker 2: Depend on me, so you know.
Speaker 1: I can't stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been doing that since I was young. I've been in that position, like you know, since I was a young boat.
Speaker 1: So if you if you weren't rapping, what would you think that you'd be doing.
Speaker 3: I'd be buying properties and sitting on the boat somewhere and all that shit like that. Right now, I want to wrap and then I don't go sit on the boat. We'll sit on the island or something. I don't really I played, you know what. I grew up playing soccer, like I played soccer my whole life. I know, playing all the sport, but I play soccer. I'll probably be a famous soccer player and all, okay, be a.
Speaker 1: Soccer player like that for me. We like messy. Okay, okay, okay. Are you ready for truth? With Texas? I spiced you up, I simmered you down. I'm about to spice you back up again. You know how to get you in control? You a wild and over here? Yeah? Me, you had me over here. I went crazy because you be talking ignorant and Gemini man really does. But you know we friends, You know we good, were good. But you know I don't forgive you. Just kidding. I don't need forgiveness, honey, because I did nothing that was bad. I am that queen, I am that goat, and you can inspect that, like, so are you ready for to to Texas? All right, we're gonna get a little spicy, a little romantic, a little kinky, and a little naughty, which I think you're all of the above. Would you congree?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 1: You agree? Unfortunately, all right, let's go with kinky first. I feel like we need to do kinky. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 2: I don't masturbate.
Speaker 1: You've never masurated your entire life. There's a reason why you don't masturbate. You either got caught at one point in your life and it was so severe that you never want to be caught again, or you just don't know how let.
Speaker 2: Me tell you. Yeah, put you on post put you on.
Speaker 1: I need all this knowledge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I get.
Speaker 3: So much pussy that I couldn't even see myself when it's time to get be.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, but your whole life, how much pussy is like pussy? Like, let's talk about it is the thing, Like how many days fucking?
Speaker 2: This is the thing. Though, when it's like this is the thing, it's more important.
Speaker 3: First of all, you got to keep your levels to the ship because you could just suck any any girl like you know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 1: This is why, okay, questions.
Speaker 2: That's my ship. You know, my brothers could tell you, like, I mean, my ship is different. Like I mean so like.
Speaker 1: That's average, spit in my mouth average?
Speaker 2: No, it ain't average. Let me tell you what. Let me explain in your mouths? You do that with your boyfriend. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I do me. I'm trying to listen.
Speaker 2: But you if we go to the club, right, we wing through, wing through? You know, I mean, we go to the club.
Speaker 3: I get in the club, they I won't lie to you, and the girls get in the line and they hold their form, and I beginning, I'm getting dehydrated, like ladies are like, because I've been spending.
Speaker 2: But and I spit in everybody's mouths.
Speaker 1: One by one in this line.
Speaker 2: I got videos and all that. I'll show you in a second.
Speaker 1: Where are you going that this.
Speaker 2: Is happening multiple nights, they've seen it.
Speaker 1: Why it's ridiculous. But hold on, turn this ship up.
Speaker 2: My ship regularly all the day. But they're just walking back.
Speaker 1: Where did you tell these people to line up in a line to be spit on?
Speaker 2: You know? You know this is what happens when you form a line when.
Speaker 1: But where I'm confused again?
Speaker 2: What forms the product is so good?
Speaker 1: So do you have a tracker that all these hors know where you're at at all times? That's what I'm saying, Like where to New York is on? So you're in known places that people are waiting to see if.
Speaker 3: You're this is the thing, baby looking and shout out the shout out the spots, listen and hold on, let me hold it down in New York. In New York is only a couple of clubs you go to. It's Harbush Draft from Rocker. It's a couple of clubs. Yeah right, It's a couple clubs that you could go to, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean I was saying a regular club.
Speaker 1: All these places spin to them, and I would never ever, we didn't align any spin in my mouth. I was once twenty something, young, dumb and full of come. I did also enter porn after that. So I get the sexual aspect. I get that you're an attractive male and you have a presence of value and people want to be I get all that. I'm not dumbing down any of those things. But for me as a female at any stage of my life. To know that I would go into any line to wait to be spit in is absolutely ludicrous. And I'm not talking about the rest you're out of pocket like that's crazy. But now we want to say why you're not married ever? Is the quality of fucking ratchetness that is going on. And I am not one to judge, and I love the ratchetness. I have been ratchetness. But what I'm saying is you're looking for a wife in this situation, in this city where people clearly line up and wait for the spit in your mouth, and you think your wife is going to imaginally up here from the smoke and be like life. I've never seen anything to batress And your name is what? Oh, mister papers, do you write a novel? I will never call you that. I'm sorry, and I'm just telling you the fantasy that in my mind is delusional if you don't change your ways, So stop going out, not in the places that you're trying to fucking go out to find. You said you want a church going lady like she's not gonna be in stafford room and fucking waiting in a line to be spit in your mouth? Sorry, stafford room, but I don't want to tell you.
Speaker 3: I think that when I go to just go to have fun, I don't really go those places.
Speaker 1: But you're spitting in their mouth. How do you even spin with the fucking cotton mouth out of the fucking weed that you smoke?
Speaker 2: You gotta just drink, probably like a gallon of water in the morning. I keep.
Speaker 1: All right, can't you questions? What type of porn turns you on? Going back to Yeah, what kind of porn turns drunk? Girl? Girl porn? Latina milf. I feel like I'm at the area the porn awards Big Booty stop A big booty stop, A big like the Big Booty b b W. No, there's lots of classifications it.
Speaker 2: I was in phases. I was in a phase. It was crazy, like, let's.
Speaker 1: Be honest, so like, what's your top three like porn search history. We know, we don't you know, we don't jerk off, we get it, but what are you searching?
Speaker 2: Just let us know, be honestly, big boy, I'm not searching. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's if I hypothetically, hypothetically.
Speaker 2: I'm not even trying to be cool and I wish I was watching.
Speaker 1: What kind of porn stars? Are you fucking? Then let's put it.
Speaker 2: That's better. I like that.
Speaker 1: Let's switch.
Speaker 3: I like the big booty I mean, and then I got this one points.
Speaker 1: They give me initials of the big buddy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, how you think you slick? I got the one.
Speaker 1: Point after anyway, so it doesn't really matter she got.
Speaker 2: I got a points start. I got real titties.
Speaker 3: I never had a girl of real titties, like I'm not telling you, And then I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know from the fucking size of her titties.
Speaker 2: They would know if you're telling me, you know she's a white girl.
Speaker 1: I love that. You really think that that would know all the stats, Like I'm a fucking thing, but I appreciate it. I am big dog, but big dog don't know other people's stats. I know my own rough rider rock Ford Central. What kind of sex do you like?
Speaker 3: I like rough sex, but I think this one girl been having me on some slow motion ship.
Speaker 1: Like hypnotizing with She was like yo, I was like, this is I don't know. You don't like romantics? Say, she's like just dogging bitches out.
Speaker 2: Because I'm on the time limit, like you haven't.
Speaker 1: You're out of spicy. Most embarrassing moment that's happened to you sexually? I know you have one. Don't fucking lie. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened.
Speaker 2: I forgot to bring a condom?
Speaker 1: So what you do? You put saran wrap on it? You put a plastic bag on it?
Speaker 2: What did you put on it? I went and got a condom.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't put on it, Sarah ras crazy. I don't you lie? I know all you absolutely not. But I've heard friends that told me that they did that because guys are fucking dirty as fuck, and y'all will do whatever to get pussy.
Speaker 2: Would but that's like suffocation.
Speaker 1: At least you ain't coming in her right. I don't know. I don't condone it by condoms. What I was about to say, celebrity hall pass. What's your ultimate celebrity? If she like came into your life, who would that person be? I like you stood up for it, speak to it, say with your chest papers lo cam. You already have a baby with her, so she's the one that got away.
Speaker 2: You should say, got away, got away?
Speaker 3: Y'all aren't together, right, I thought you a whole past is somebody who got away.
Speaker 1: No, a hall pass is someone that if, like you had anyone celebrity fuck, then that's what it was. Oprah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got my you got your eye on her. I've seen it, I've seen it, we've seen it.
Speaker 1: So little Kim was the one that got away. What's something about your relationship that people may not know about it? Like publicly.
Speaker 2: We used to have a lot of oral sex.
Speaker 1: Well, you had a baby. I think that's kind of known, right, cats out of the bag. You think you're slck like like Gemini, you swerved. You obviously didn't serve about that one because you had a baby.
Speaker 2: Wow, my pull out game is crazy as weak?
Speaker 1: Got it? Would you consider yourself a romantic.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You said no that.
Speaker 3: I gotta start doing that. A girl just told me that I like flowers and she was like, what's up with you? Like I want to go on a date with flowers?
Speaker 1: And I was like, lights on or lights off?
Speaker 2: Lights on?
Speaker 1: Would you like your girl to spit or swallow?
Speaker 2: Swallow?
Speaker 1: The biggest turn on?
Speaker 2: Two girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever been a booty call?
Speaker 2: Every day?
Speaker 1: Every day you hustled in every day. You hustled you slinging that dick everywhere over there.
Speaker 2: I gotta gotta I gotta dick drop over.
Speaker 1: Okay, last question, m hm hmmm. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: I think I did.
Speaker 1: Before I did, I did, that means definitely did.
Speaker 2: I think I did.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it's because I was like I was having sex for mad Loan, like I think I did.
Speaker 2: It shrooms eating shrooms. I was having sex for like seven hours.
Speaker 1: Like your tolf in hours. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It really likes so crazy.
Speaker 1: Duited and budodhed is sometimes not that great.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, that completes truth with Texas. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas before we get out of here?
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy your interview? Did you get everything off your chest? Or you feel o good?
Speaker 1: I feel great every day. I go to sleep knowing that I am the best me that I am every single day because I show up for myself. I have intentions for every day to be great, to be better than I was the last day. And I'm glad that I got to have a guest like you to educate men on things that women should let you know. And again, it doesn't mean that you're gonna take it, and it doesn't mean that I'm probably right to a lot of people. But I like that you heard me, that you received me, and I got to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I have fun.
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy your interview?
Speaker 2: I love this so love it?
Speaker 1: All right, that's all you want to ask? Miss Texas? You good with that? You know? I don't want you to leave here with like I should have asked her.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: So, because you're a poem star, right, how do you feel about dealing with a man and having him know?
Speaker 2: Like yo, my girl used.
Speaker 3: To be getting plunged out crazy, but now she's on some retired chill, clean pussy typing. I mean, how do you feel about somebody taking you like holiday?
Speaker 2: Are they supposed to?
Speaker 1: I feel about that? To me, that's a you problem, right, not a me problem. So many man that's going to be in my life is going to accept me for all of me, for the beginning, the end, the all of me and in between, and any that doesn't accept that or receive that, then they're not for me. Because I don't have any shame about my business. I had a great business. I had a great career. I have great fans that I'm allowed to do what I'm doing right now on my platform and speaking to people like yourself and just educating people on sex and relationships and life advice and so bye, if you have no problem, you know, for me, it's not a we're too grown at this age in my life to convince someone to try to be with me. I bring a lot to the table. And if you don't see that, that's on you, and it's something but for me in my past, if that doesn't define me, it's only a part of who I am. And yeah, I think that people say they don't know I don't necessarily believe it all the way because if you may not know me from my porn, you know my name, if that makes sense, because my name is pretty like popular. Even if you don't I watch porn avidly or like want to say you pay for it or not pay for it. People know who I am, so it is what it is. But again I don't want someone who's weak minded. So any weak man that can't accept my past for me being Alexis, Texas doesn't need to enjoy me in their life. Furthermore so,