Speaker 1: If you're going to have a boring line of drama and story, at least do your job and frame it so that the audience has any fucking idea what's going on? When I see Heather, I go into this obsession kind of like no, no, no, don't do that, don't don't do that, And it's just we're switching to London.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you this speaks volumes? Think about Salt Lake City right now. Their season launches in less than a month. What these women did for us to entertain us. They all got together and said, I have an idea. Let's all divorce our husbands to make good TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, ladies.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 2: Hey, hello.
Speaker 1: There, Hi, it's bad TV. I'm Dylan. That's pat great to be here. Ruby is joining us from New York City. It's raining, it's thunderstorming. And you said, just mere moments ago, dare I say, wouldn't even joke around. It was just a couple of mere moments ago that the East Coast has great rain. Didn't you say that?
Speaker 2: I did, Sure did.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you say anything when I said that I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was going to be prompted with that it's just beautiful because it's very humid, and then the rain comes down. It's like taking a shower out.
Speaker 1: All that stuff that he just said about the rain. I didn't even know that he felt that romantically about the rain because he hates cold weather or wet or yeah I did.
Speaker 2: That's why I'll never live on that side of the country ever again. But they have a few things.
Speaker 1: But if somebody bought you a house in Nantucket, no, no, never, that is so dumb. If somebody bought you a nice house, when I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no for it.
Speaker 1: Now I get to press that million dollar home in Nantucket. You don't have to pay anything.
Speaker 2: Then I have to go through with Dylan. When it gets cold there in October, I suffer from a little thing called depression. When it starts getting dark and cold at five o'clock starting in late September October, I get the blues. Yeah, so I moved to Los Angeles and uh and the blues followed. No, they did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feel good. Everybody gets seasonal depression, doesn't matter how fucking sunny it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, this show depresses me.
Speaker 1: Same. No, I don't want to be a I don't want to be a little bitch, but let's be positive. Okay, I'm gonna put on my patty hat and just go hey, hey, hey, now listen, let's be positive. I I do want to tell everybody to get in the comments and let us know if we should just move over to Real Housewives of London or not. I actually just get in the comments less. So if we should go over there, We're not going to, but maybe we.
Speaker 2: Real Housewives are Salt Like starts September sixteenth, Oh really, and the New York starts September eighth, So we got a lot of good stuff headed our way. We just need to get through this. I'm going to take a different.
Speaker 1: But honestly, we might go over to Ladies in London or the Real Housewives is in London. If it's like, I don't know, Rubes, are you watching?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I got to say significantly better.
Speaker 3: Most things are. I'm not kidding, Like everything there's a yearn to watch it. I'm like, oh, I forgot what was going on that they're doing this this week? This show. I'm like, okay, get ready because you have a job to do here. You know, it's a different thing.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the power I would feel saying actually, I refuse you. I refuse you. I don't want to watch Tamer every week. I refuse you. I'm open to it. Get in the comments, let us know if you want to swap over to London.
Speaker 2: I know some people are going to say we're negative. We that's not the first time we're hearing that as we recapish it, right, and they'll say, you know, you guys are really not your best when you really hate a show. I completely disagree.
Speaker 1: I agree, I oh, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think we have a lot of fun when we hate something.
Speaker 2: And I want to stick it to the producers of this show, because you know, we're one of the top podcasts that recap this show. And uh, it's so horrible. I believe we're on episode four or five where we're talking about yeah, okay, we're talking about a goddamn.
Speaker 1: Purse okay, And it's a very, very animated and meaningful way we're talking about this.
Speaker 2: Perse I realized all my fears this episode when it came up, and Emily's just so happy to have be involved in some kind of storyline, if you could call it that. It's absolutely awful. This is an awful show. This is an awful season. If I was a producer, I'd be embarrassed that I put this on television.
Speaker 1: We've said, been saying this, saying this thing where we go. You can't have these these I don't want to say you know what. I want you to square foot.
Speaker 2: As a viewer of this show. You know you don't like it either, but you're watching it just because it's like comfort food. Okay, the fucking potatoes tastes like shit. You go into a rests, nice restaurant, there's way better potatoes. But at home, you're accustomed to this. You've eaten these same potato since you were a kid. You will continue to eat them.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Yeah. Grandma's ashes are in it, not her dead body. She's a smoker.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want you to square this circle. As a viewer, Emily says Gina is her best friend Gena. Then Emily goes and tells Carmela, who she's known for exactly four and a half minutes, that Gina was talking about her about that goddamn purse. Yep, Okay, square that circle for me. That makes absolutely no sense.
Speaker 1: You can't square a circle.
Speaker 2: You can't. The only purpose of that is for Emily trying very hard to create some manufactured drama. Now, the reason why I hate Emily and Meatball especially is because they are not natural born killers like Tamrat. Tam Rat was out of the womb, being a backstabbing excuse me for the strong language, bitch.
Speaker 1: Emily Ruby forgiven or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, forgiving?
Speaker 1: Okay, we can move on.
Speaker 2: Emily and Meatball aren't those people. They're just boring, filthy, yucky normies that got themselves on this show.
Speaker 1: Can I say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It's so crazy that it's crystallizing right now before me. It's kind of like when a therapist tells you something very obvious about your life, but you're paying them so much money that you go, oh my god, I can finally see it.
Speaker 4: Emily and Meetball are filthy, yucky normies, and so when that's crazy, when they try and get involved in the mud and backstab and try and back channel, it's so forced and it's so transparent what they're attempting to do that I hate it, and I hate it more than anything.
Speaker 1: He is so sweet. This kid comes in, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, thank you, Kyle zero Hit. I will continue to watch this show because it is my job to skewre how horrible.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to change the shows. Caylen. I owe Kaylen money, and he is not a good person to owe money.
Speaker 2: He gets extremely I brought him fifty bucks for two months.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess he's different with me. Rubes, go ahead and give your boobs.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is mean. Okay, so all it's not negative, it's mean, and it's a mean observation. I think that Emily, in addition to having no storyline, is skinny for the first time. So she's feeling herself and she thinks that she's like elevated her bitchiness to think, like to a level that she's saying to Gina, you know, like, I don't need you in this conversation, please stay out of it. WHOA. I do not think that seasons of your Emily would have have made those types of comments to her friend because she felt as though she needed to be aligned with this one person. I think now she's kind of like, listen, bitches, I'm just up here with the rest of you guys. None of you can touch me, so let's go and I feel this weird sense of yeah, I don't know, arrogance or confidence.
Speaker 1: You're all right, because I remember when I went through my growth spurt. I was six two, one hundred and seventy five pounds I was. I went from being a nice kid to getting attention from girls, and I was just an absolute asshole. My friends were like, hey, calm it down, man.
Speaker 3: Don't be mean to us.
Speaker 1: This is what's happening.
Speaker 2: With Emily Catty Patty here. Okay, let's be clear. She looks like China the Wrestler.
Speaker 1: Oh are you so well? I don't.
Speaker 3: I think Who's what?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? A real cultural blind spot for me is wrestling. I've never really gotten it. I don't know who China is.
Speaker 2: She's dead.
Speaker 1: If I knew who that was, I'm sure I would be like, we need to cut that immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would.
Speaker 2: I think she looks like China the Wrestler in her interviews, the way they have her made up, she looks just like China the Wrestler. I might call her that if she keeps annoying me the way that she's doing right now.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go thirty eight tits and I just want to say, for the record, I think that Emily looks great. I really do. Thirty eight the show is not good.
Speaker 2: There are two storylines that I'm interested in.
Speaker 1: I give my tits for fox sake.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still kind of in my tits.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Pat Ew don't apologize on moot that was retroactive muter boating. That's like to completely not okay, I'll allow it. Gabble, gabble, I'll allow it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, your honner. The two storylines that I'm fascinated with are the hate that is going towards Jen because let's be clear, they're making fun of Jen being brought into some kind of business dealings with Carmela because they think she's a fun can idiot. Yeah, that interests me. And why Carmela would bring Jen n interest interest me and where that's going to go interest me. That's a great storyline brought in by produced by Carmela.
Speaker 3: Second I want to talk about that to Pat.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and all the hate that Jen's getting, by the way, way to support women in business, by the way, all the gals on the cast. Secondly, Carmela and her business dealings and where all the fucking money is coming from.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I saw that thirty five thousand dollars rental. If you look and reflect in the reflection of one of those mirrors and you'll close enough. There's a three story apartment building next door to it. So either she's lying. And by the way, there was a very busy street in front of that thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It looked like a fucking like a like it looked like a It looked like a freak like likes you uh track home no storage that but for rich people and rich people's cars. I got like a like a car garage vibe.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what Dylan is talking about, and what it looks like is it looks like it should be subterranean thepher Lamborghinis, but it's a house.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look evil enough to be an evil layer, but it's it wants to be an evil layer. Almost Yep.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh heavens, are you still motor boating?
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna say the dominos I think are gonna fall with Carmela. I do not think that she has as much money as she's pretending. I don't think that she is a successful as she is. I think Vicky kind of has her number here, even though I think Vicky always hates anybody that is more successful or she perceives more success successful than her. Yeah, I'm running out of breath. I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Thank you got enough tits freaking motor boating tits, dude. I actually, as much as I loathe this show, as much as I I think we're just really going to have a conversation about not watching another episode of this. I did think this episode was kind of good. Actually, I thought the Carmela and Meatball thing actually graduated to a level that was like the kind of entertaining. I think Carmela is really bringing it. I think Vicky's really bringing it. If Carmela is the fraudster that you assume she is to be, that's fun, right, It won't it won't mature for another I don't know, two or three seasons, which I don't think anybody's sticking around for. But uh yeah, Tamra taking a back seat a little bit is a welcome kind of reprieve from her nonsense. But the person that has been driving me craziest this season is Heather de bro. Your nonsense just it's like your Q tip problems. I don't even know what. It's like a stack of cutey. I don't know what we're even fighting about with you, lunatic.
Speaker 2: Spare us the tears. You're an actress, they're fake.
Speaker 3: I just and we'll talk about this. This is a deep cut, but for people who watched the Vampire Diaries, when Heather to Bro cry, thank you the veins beneath her eyes because of all the work, she looks like the vampires do right before they feed on human beings, and prove me wrong. You can't she's a vampire.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's either a vampire or there are souls of things that have been kind of entombed by her flash that are just screaming to get out. But we'll figure that out maybe later. But first, let's talk about the Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: Med lounge.
Speaker 1: Med lounge, Yes, med lounge. We're starting at a bed lounge of course, with Vicky and Jenna Jen. Yeah, okay, we're doing some hydro facials and we're going to be kind of swat away the psychosis of one Vicky Gumbelson. So she's walking around with a telling literally anybody who will listen, or receptionist and esthetician that she is not a Debbie Downer. And this is why Vicky Gunwulson is Obviously you can't build a whole show around this crazy bat right, but a part, a piece of a larger pie.
Speaker 2: She's marvelous, one hundred percent, and I would argue she is correct. She is not a Debbie Downer. She's a lot of things. She's a she's a horrible picker of boyfriends, she's a overbearing mother. Yeah, she's braggadocious. Did I mention she's a horrible picker of boyfriends. Yeah, she's definitely that.
Speaker 1: But a Debbie Downer she is not. And we'll get to it later. When Heather and Tamra are having a like legitimate conversation about how she has to pick it up, I'm like, hey, find a looking glass YouTube fucking witches. Okay, Vicky's great. So we speak on the soft and or hard side of Heather de Row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jen, they discuss what basically, well Vicky refers to as a cold fish fires shot there, Vicky, I love how you do that, and Jen points out Heather bros. Basically always presents as perfect, which is right on the right on target. Your life is perfect.
Speaker 1: What are what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is the problem with this entire storyline. Ah No, I don't know. I don't care, and I don't think they know. And it's like, I'm we take notes as we're watching, right, So we're bouncing back and forth. I'm sitting here and people are going to dinner and going to lunches and they're mad about things that they've solved. Yeah. What I what I think is going on is that Jen says, Heather, listen, you're my girlfriend. Okay, you don't have to be so perfect all the time. And Heather says to Jen, Jen, listen, you poor piece of shit, dumb fuck, I have a brand to protect, okay, and everything does have to be perfect. Terry and I rehearse our lines before the show up right right, you you can't be a wrench in my perfect life. And if you can't be that friend, get out, Jen, get out.
Speaker 1: That is what's happening. And I'm so appreciative of your kind of subtextual understanding of what's going on. But on the surface, we're writing notes here and I'm being gas lit by the show. Do I need to stop smoking so much pot? Because I have no recollection of what the fuck they're fighting about. It's not the weed, it's them not doing their fucking job. If you're going to have a boring line of drama and story, at least do your job and frame it so that the audience has any fucking idea what's going on. When I see Heather, I go into this obsession kind of like no, no, no, don't do that, don't don't do that, and it's just we're switching to London.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you this speaks volumes? Think about Salt Lake City right now, there's and launches in less than a month. What these women did for us to entertain us. They all got together and said, I have an idea. Let's all divorce our husbands to make good TV.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you ladies.
Speaker 2: Right, That's how committed they are entertaining.
Speaker 1: You know, That's why I think. All right, anyways, let's get to Carmela's ask you something. Yeah, can you stop moving around yourself freely? We're trying to did you see him out of the corner of your Earm's walking around like it's his house in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm not as distracted as you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to Carmela's as we discuss she is living in a kind of non committal evil layer and.
Speaker 2: Emily stops by two stops by.
Speaker 1: We should talk about this version of Emily, which is Olivia Newton John. At the end of the movie, she's gone through the Hall of Mirrors and she's decided to become a horror for love. Emily. I thought she was smoking in the scene, like she's Sandy.
Speaker 2: Dylan's referring to Greece, the movie in which the ultimate message to all women watching that film is become a dirty whole.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not it. Can you hit flag on that for me? Please? It's not a big deal. Carmela brings up that she went out with the girls, and I know that I said the same thing, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I just I also, I would just like to ask, what's the problem there, because it is the message, right, she don't just we always.
Speaker 1: Say it when we talk about Greece, and I don't know. I was just trying to get through it. And then Pat really brought the gavel down. But I don't think that she became a whore, right because she was committed to Danny Zuko. But she did be no I'm a hussy. She changed, she changed, she was she's less academically driven. She just wanted to race cars.
Speaker 2: And smoke and dress in tight pants leather.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. So Carmela brings up that she went out with the girls and had heard rumors and murmurings that there was some stuff being said about her, and Emily said, yeah, Vicky thinks you're a filthy, fucking liar, and Carmela says, kind of a backhanded slight, She goes, do you think it's a generational thing?
Speaker 2: She's fucking old?
Speaker 1: You think it's because she's a bitter old bag of bones and her knee is not working. Now, I think you know it's so weird. I feel like I have a pretty good gut about people. I don't know. I don't know why my alarms aren't going off with Carmela.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: I think you have to be kind of savvy to get through Playboy without having a kind of disastrous story. I think that she's got a lot of it.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. There wasn't She says, there wasn't. You don't know that. I mean, I'll tell Dylan this, how you read people? You listen to what comes out of their mouth. She says an I quote, I don't know, maybe I'll pay Jen like twenty thousand dollars to pick out some tile. When something like that comes out of your mouth. I think that was almost a direct quote. Ruby, and my correct in saying that it was not a trut.
Speaker 3: I'll let you finish your thought.
Speaker 2: That is so brazen and so stupid to say that out loud.
Speaker 1: She didn't say that out loud.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did she say?
Speaker 1: Ruby correct me.
Speaker 3: I believe that she has people that work on these types of properties with her that do those types of things. One of the examples of rick out tile was picking out tiles. I think like our dad has guys that he pays whatever house he's working on, it's a flat feet, it's ten grand, it's fifty ran, whatever it is. I don't know why this is so weird, Like Jen is like a housewife who has like relatively good taste. Go design a bathroom for me. Here your swing talking about my husband.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: You're so outflanked by us right now. You're totally fucking wrong. The brother and sister do out. Okay, you're wrong, and let me make this get in the comments. Let us know.
Speaker 2: Something's fishy in Denmark. Let's talk about this rental that she's paying thirty five thousand dollars for. Why she says, And I like Carmela, She's brought a lot to the show so far. Dare I say she's the only one bringing in.
Speaker 1: It's fishy in Denmark. Fucking fish. They eat a lot of fish. People eat so much fucking fish. I don't want to go to those places. But then you sit down for lunch and they're like, here's this rotted fucking thing with nickles. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sorry, okay, she said. The reason that she's renting this thirty five thousand dollars house here in what is it, Coronado.
Speaker 1: Rancho, Cucaba Rancho is because her office is here, her office is closed. She wants to get into deep work, she wants to write.
Speaker 2: Because we all know in twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six how necessary offices are now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they're more necessary than ever. I mean, Ruby would disagree, but I think it's very very important to kind of have a healthy balance, to compartmentalize your life. You can't just have home, family, work, sport, all of it.
Speaker 2: On top of it, she doesn't live in Europe. She has a house five hours away drivetime.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm very confused about. Why I'm gonna die on this hill. I don't need too.
Speaker 2: I don't mind why him everything and her story is sketchy and very questionable. Why am I the only one digging here? You guys are making me sound like Megan Edmunds.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know, I know, but I just want to chime in and say, I don't think it's weird that she said the twenty thousand dollars thing for Jen. I think a lot of people do that. I also don't think it's weird that she would be like, hey, your husband looks like he might be friends with some sketchy rich dudes that might property with me. So yeah, that's a very normal thing to befriend somebody's wife and then use their husband's business connections in real estate. Gina should probably take a book out of this little her page eye.
Speaker 1: I think Vicky's yeah, Vicky's one hundred percent right where she's like, do not invest money with that woman? And agreed, I think that you're you're right there could be some shady stuff on the horizon or in the past. But when I say making it out a playboy without any disaster, I mean, like example, you went from that, then you went to the Bunny Ranch, and now it didn't work out of the bunny ranch. So you're living in fucking Ohio somewhere.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I agree with Pat Dell. We do not have that confirmed yet. I don't. I think Pat is a little bit right, and you're a little bit right too. All Switzerland myself, h.
Speaker 1: What a coward. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to Emily, where she is very condescending to a person that gave her a three thousand dollars par us. She goes, Carmela, you're a boss, you shouldn't lead with expensive gifts. I would go, well, then give it back. And by the way, I had two of them, so I just blew the dust off that other one and gave it to you China.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think I'm a little bit lost yet.
Speaker 2: So meanwhile, Vicky basically says Carmela might be a scammer and eventually asked Jenfer money. And then meanwhile Carmela admits to that arrest that when she was twenty. The timeline is so off. Who even gives a shit?
Speaker 1: That's my thing? That doing? Okay if you get on. So we go to Ohio where she was with Jeff because he was playing for the Browns, I believe. So she's at Everything there is flat and everything is either in jello or has chili on top of it, and everybody knows that about that place. Were correct?
Speaker 4: Correct? Yes?
Speaker 1: Ruby went to college there?
Speaker 3: You did, Ruby Miami of Ohio go RedHawks?
Speaker 1: Wow? A couple of what do you call him? Almam?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, just one?
Speaker 1: Well you that's no. But who are the people that went there with?
Speaker 3: Alumna?
Speaker 1: Alumna Paul Ryan, Roethelisberger. P ninety x is Paul Ryan and Roethlisberger. So it's a cool place. But anyway, so she's in a disgusting bar. They have strippers, stripper polls there. She gets up and then kicks her her uh and her competition, her competition in the fucking face. We're all years old. I love. Let's get a Ta Darius apartment. Yeah, let's get which is down the street from the house she's living out her elden Ring fantasies. Uh that you know what elden Ring is? No?
Speaker 3: I just don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: Do you know what elden Ring is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And that's Can I clarify something really quickly, Dylan? I do because people in my life, you care about this shit? If your daughter, yeah, was interested in this world and she threw that out, It's not like she was saying something that was the most like minute, come on camera, pay a little attention, or just lie and giggle and move on.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I gotta say?
Speaker 2: Is it Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's a video game. But I can't play these video games anymore. Who has time to get lost in an the most immersive open world. I mean me and Kylen just went through this with balders Gate. I mean, you have a family. You can't play these games like this.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't fall asleep sitting up playing Balder's Gate anymore. Not a child.
Speaker 2: When I played Nintendo, I'd played till my thumbs burnt out the skin of I know, it's what a loser I was.
Speaker 1: Well, they're fun though, they're a good way all right. Question.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound judge here. But I'm curious. So Daria chose not to go to the Musicians Institute, which I support because I graduated from there with a secondary degree, was.
Speaker 1: Pointless, it's a scam.
Speaker 2: Does she have a job?
Speaker 1: I don't know if she has a job or not. But what I do know is that listen, Daria, do your thing.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no. You leaving the nest means independence, It means a new journey, and means launching off into adulthood, which means responsibility. If mommy is just like here, I'm floating your apartment, yeah, and not there's no expectations of kind of supporting yourself. I think it's a bad move.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think there's a little limbo though here where I think Daria is much like Carmela's kind of parking garage, where she's in between two things. Okay, so Tamar is definitely paying for everything, but she's close. She's gonna she's gonna be out on her own soon. I don't know if she has a job, Ruby.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, But what I do know is that Tamar's husband will not film ever, Yeah, on this show, And I think it's the funniest thing in the world camera has to record her scenes now with her daughter, because Eduardo has said, uh uh, you know that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you know that's why Daria is on the show. The only insight we have into her domestic life is through Daria.
Speaker 2: Did you know there's a sun that's probably close to her age that we don't ever see. His name Spencer, right, never seen.
Speaker 1: And then there's another one that's with them with the husband.
Speaker 2: No, there's one that is. There's a girl named Sidney.
Speaker 1: She won't talk to her, that's right.
Speaker 2: Then there's Ryan, the ship bag that's got like a fucking rap sheet as long as my arm.
Speaker 1: He's a total loser, okay.
Speaker 2: And uh and then Spencer, who we don't see. The cameras just float around him.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm sure that every stage of parenthood has its rewards and its challenges, but having a little adorable baby as as Pat and I do, it's sad to think that they'll grow into something that is debating going to the Musicians Institute and has tattoos and is talking about Elton rang like, I don't want that. Sucks. I don't want that. They're so cute, all right, so let's move on. You know what I'm talking about, though.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you got to let them make their own mistakes, Stilling.
Speaker 3: But what you also, does that mean.
Speaker 2: Kaitlin's into all that shit you just said.
Speaker 1: I know, and I'm sure his parents probably thought that he was a lot cuter when he was a little baby and he was walking around like a drunk. But he was a baby.
Speaker 3: Now he's just a drunk.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to Dano Lee's for a little ribbi and French fries. Is there a better meal? Yeah, definitely, but it is really really delicious. It's so crazy to me that you got you guys will not eat a ribbi?
Speaker 3: No what what? They all ordered different steaks. It seemed right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've definitely we've got a ribbi, We've got a filet. But they may do that here. But we get to this.
Speaker 2: By the way, we will spend twenty three minutes at this table for the most part talking about that goddamn parse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is when well Bador and Tamra that we also talk about what's going on between Heather. Oh no, we are going to tell Emily.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. We at some point, don't we get to go to lunch with Gene the Machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, second, okay, but right now we discuss the kind of relationships that we have with Tamra. So Bador and Tamra are good, but tenuous. Heather and Tamor are good, tenuous, tough to be friends with Tamrah. Okay, got that, And then we get to this Heather to Bro thing where we've addressed it. But I have in my notes that I I honestly don't know how culpable I am for having no clue what they're talking about. I'll tell you, but we know now, Ruby said, you know, laid it out for all of us. But what percentage is it on the audience for not knowing what's going on? And what percentage is it on production? It is like a ninety ten thing here because they're just doing not a good job.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I would like to know how much interaction Heather de Bro has with Meatball and Emily when the cameras aren't there. I would love to know how many phone calls, how many texts? Zero, how much interaction actually takes place zero, Because HD in this scene is actually her issue is with Emily backstabbing her because she considers her a very good friend. And she points out, if you remember from seeing a scene earlier in the season with her own mother, she doesn't like her family. Her family has no emotions, right, so that's why she considers these people her family. Right.
Speaker 1: And you know what, forgive me because Ruby broke down what was happening with Jen and Heather? This is between Emily and Heather, and once again common thread Heather's drama and storylines. Were you guys confused about what the fuck she was upset about? She was upset that Emily told her that she had talked too much the night before. Hmm was that episode last episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So just really quickly, well, what Heather is vampire crying about is because Emily did not look at me and she told me I was talking all night.
Speaker 2: I want to point out we just watched the season of Real Highest Wives of Rhode Island where a girl showed up to another girl's house. Another girl called another cast member a slam pig, shoved her out of her house as the other girl fought to get.
Speaker 1: In and slammed the door in her face. Yes, okay, that's television, thank you. I mean she showed up with her told me.
Speaker 2: I talked too much.
Speaker 1: I mean she Kels what was her name, Kelsey shows up with a blowhorn okay, and then goes inside and Rosie's houses.
Speaker 2: Worked like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Rosie has blueprints and a tape measure out and then they almost physically fight each other. Heather is saying that she looked at me, not in a way that I appreciate. Let's get to Shannon the cannon and Jeane the machine.
Speaker 2: Geene the machine.
Speaker 1: He looks like he is freshly from maldehyde. It every morning. He looks incredible for ninety seven, by.
Speaker 2: The way it does. He's been known as a life along alcoholic. I think it actually speaks to some positive powercohol playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you lean in, this is what you can at you can you have to cross the threshold to pickle to the outside. But he is three years old from he's one hundred in three years. That man looks like he's in his eighties and being serious. And Shannon is uh, Shannon is him exactly just younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she kept trying to come up with fun names for herself because he's g machine and you can't beat that one. All of hers were horrible. Shannon Badore is so drunk, she's always on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, no, that's not she didn't come up with that. That was no, that was mine, that was yours. Okay, well she's.
Speaker 2: Finally realizing she's just like her dad. Ahem and uh it was also a lifelong alcoholic and also also a Sunday driver with canines. We here you, Archie. I feel for you guys being pulled into cars doing drunken dry buys or night stalking missions for ex boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Oh who's that?
Speaker 2: Oh that's Archie's friend in having Ted. He died in a car. Poor guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Ted doesn't even want to hear it from Archie. Archie's like, I was involved in these accidents. I died in a car. That's why I'm here.
Speaker 2: Archie brought them him into the conversation to drive home that point. Thanks Archie.
Speaker 1: All Right, So Shannon is in debt, but she did tell her she finally got a financial planner, and she told the financial planner, I have a six month plan for this. Okay, So here's the thing this. I'll be the financial planner. Shannon. You are seven hundred thousand dollars in debt. This is something that will take years to pay off. We can't accomplish an erasure of this in six months, but who knows. If that's the situation. I'm happy for Shannon. We Shannon has long outstayed her welcome. But I think deep inside of all of us we like Shanna Badoor.
Speaker 3: No, okay, yeah, I don't want her to like. I don't wish terrible things upon her, but like I wouldn't say, is what I don't love her?
Speaker 2: No, she's an idiot. She went after our girl, Heather McDonald on Juicy. Heather McDonald made fun of her falling down on the show, so Heather McDonald did a video of an acting class where you can fall down on reality TV too. Shanna Badoor went on the Jamie Kennedy podcast Kaylen's dad's been on it, and she was like, it's just not funny. It's just not funny. She wants to be my life. She wants and then she was like, I used to take Heather McDonald out to football games, take her out to dinner. She's been to my house. She wants to be nuts.
Speaker 3: I don't think Heather has any interest in being Shannon Badoor. I don't think any of us do. But what I did think was incredible was at the end of it, she was saying, like, what I've realized being here now is that I'm gonna trust my instincts in my and I like being in Corona del Mar, So I'm staying. And I was like, well, but no, Shannon, because you can't afford to stay.
Speaker 1: So she is happy in Corona del Mar. Then downsize, She's happy in Corona del marri Okay, both of you wolves need to put your teeth away, all right.
Speaker 2: So there were a couple of fun things with this conversation. First off, they start getting into some summerhouse that Geane the Machine sold in the eighties.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to guy, I didn't want to leave Los Angeles. They talk about it, what I got on a stick.
Speaker 2: They talk about it like it was fucking yesterday. And this is the current state of adults where we're at, and I mean sixty two year olds and ninety seven year olds. We can't stop relitigating the fucking past of our childhoods and what bummed us out? Sure, move the fuck on, that's what my right. I'm gonna start a podcast. I'm the new melt Robbins hers is like, h don't let them or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck it's the opposite, it's let them.
Speaker 2: Let them all right. My book message is called move the fuck on. Move the fuck on. Ah, move on, try and fight that. Well I can't, No, you can't move on. Let it go. Why are you talking to this ninety seven year old man and making him feel bad about selling a house in nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 3: Right, move out of all the things to get drunk and talk about at this dinner, Shannon, she's she's finished her second drink and then she's like, hey, by the way, I fucking didn't want to leave that childhood house. By the way, a ninety seven year old I hate you for that.
Speaker 1: I got all right, Well, I think they cleared the air, and Shannanbadoor is happy. In Corona Del Mar Meetball and Tamar meet up for a little jaunt at a local walking circle and Tamar goes, hey, what's going on? And Meebo goes, oh, not much, just child happen deck to me last night A thought child was in danger of serious bodily harm. But what is up with Carmela? Who does that bitch think she.
Speaker 2: Is bringing Jen on a new project? Jen.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get ready for the winery.
Speaker 3: I just really quickly, I want to say, I think Gene is still a little bit hurt about Jen when she moved Jen into that house and then Jen fucked her relationship up and didn't pay her in it for a year. So it's triggering a bit, I think, rightfully.
Speaker 2: So it's hard not to forget that when someone fucks you like that.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: Jen can't not fuck you in a situation like that. She doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: But Dylan, But how Dylan?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I know, no big time I know. But like, all right, let's say the IRS sends a letter about an LLC needing to be the license needing to get renewed or something on the track. What does she do with that?
Speaker 3: It's an open mail. I don't think she too complicated.
Speaker 2: What is this thing?
Speaker 1: It's very thick, all right, So let's get ready for the winery. Shannon is doing bits and we arrive there to whoop it the fuck up? Ceci Vicky. What a bizarre Froydian slip. Vicky sees the wine worker and I believe she wants to have sex with him. This is a perfect mark for Vicky.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, did either of you recognize the beautiful, incredible winery that this was ad and that it was the place that I got married at? But you were both at very recently.
Speaker 2: Get the f out of here?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't show the sign outside.
Speaker 3: No, they just showed the winery thing at the front, because I don't think they want people to know it's there.
Speaker 2: We have a wonderful evening at this location.
Speaker 3: It's really great. Seriously, the staff was wonderful.
Speaker 1: I had no clue. Isn't that funny? God, I gotta go back and m hm huh, that's fun I'm so happy. One. I'm sorry for not having any fucking idea that that's where you got married.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should, but.
Speaker 1: It would be much worse if I just absolutely decimated this place, which I didn't. It was lovely. But I will say there's one blemish. This guy Kyle needs to take the stick out of his ass. Okay. Yeah, Vicky's getting black out, okay, and she's pointing at people with wine, which is not even something that you can use to point It's a liquid. It's her party, But fucking this guy Kyle, take it easy, dude. All right, So we talk about this Debbie Downer thing, and this is where I'm like for Heather and Tamra to be coming to Vicky, who is just a walking kind of hooligan party, telling her that she needs to whoop it up. I don't know. I was a little insulted on Vicky's behalf. I think Vicky is just far and away the best housewife on this show. Right now.
Speaker 3: I agree that you can't. I am not a trick. I'm not a gesture for you, kings and queens. You don't come here and tell me to perform and dance like a monkey. Vicky will black out and whoop it up when she feels like it, Okay, exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, I learned this from a Danny McBride interview. Did you know the best gesterres in the medieval ages? The kings of their craft could jump, fart and whistle at the same time.
Speaker 2: Really? No, Wow?
Speaker 1: That pretty amazing? Nice?
Speaker 3: I love Jenny McBride.
Speaker 1: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey? Did you do you have the brief song right now?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to model them once we in between shows. I'm gonna do a photo shoot for Patreon.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, sorry, so we really quickly. I know we got to wrap up. Rubies got a night ahead of her. But we talked about pat doing a sexy Britney Carwright kind of photo shoot in the boxer brief that I got him I and that's great. Go to patron dot com, Slash another podcast network to see that. I didn't know that I was going to be the one taking the photos.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't have to. You can do art direction. Calein will take him, or I can ask Lupita.
Speaker 3: I think we'll leave her out. Probably we're out of it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That fears Hypeta.
Speaker 1: That feels like not appropriate. All right, So Carmela arrives and Vicky, who has met her multiple times, goes up to her. And that's a high of Vicky.
Speaker 2: This is this is not the first time she's done this. This is a Vicky move.
Speaker 1: This is one of those things where sorry to get back to the valley, but it's like, so Brandon goes on on on social media Brittany's ex boyfriend and says, Brittany gave me forty dollars. This is a lie, but it's such a bad lie that it it begets more kind of confusion. So do Vicky, God for knock on wood, are you experiencing some kind of memory loss? Because this isn't like a good insult. It's just so insane because you've met her five times now.
Speaker 2: This is mean girl shit and it is Ruby. Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn here.
Speaker 1: Please forgive him if he's speaking out of turn.
Speaker 2: Vicky has done this. I think she did it too, probably season five with this girl named Peg who only lasted one season. She did the same shit, like reintroduced herself like hi, she had had dinner with her. It's to say, you mean so little to me that I don't even remember you. I started this fucking network.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But it's go ahead, Ruby.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's just it's just transparent insecurity on display by a woman who is too old to be. She needed to go to therapy a very long time ago, and she did not. There is still time. But I believe you're referencing Peggy. And it's interesting to note that Vicky actually she never did it to Shannon when she does not perceive you as someone who's younger, hotter, skinnier, bigger boo. If no one would choose you over her in a mail setting. She'll welcome you. But if you if you're that, I will not know your name. I won't when you met you nine times.
Speaker 1: Right, when you say Vicky's too old, you mean too old to be doing this kind of thing. Yes, and yeah, and just to clarify, thirty is too old to be doing this kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Eleven, I tell my daughter.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So Carmela has a very forced moment here. She is offered wine. She goes, oh, I don't know about wine. I get a little risky when I the last time I drank wine, I took my clothes of it, like just just generically took my clothes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is what you want out of a new cast member. This is fun, it's mysterious.
Speaker 1: Right, but the last time you when you took your clothes off, One, that's not a story, and two what are you?
Speaker 2: He sounds like an AA.
Speaker 1: Vicky gets absolutely shitfaced, and Kyle is a Debbie Downer, and we get to the table and Heather starts in on her shit. No, no, no, don't do this. Emily told Heather that she had spoken too much that evening, and because of that, Heather lost sleep, God kind of quiet lunatic. Are you losing sleep over this? And because she lost sleep and she's on the verge of tears, I I believe that they're Heather and Terry. They're just scientologists. They just have to be scientologists. What in the church of scientology is this kind of behavior. It's weird. I think they're scientologists.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well, when after when Kelly Dodd when they had the meeting at the restaurant where they had to take their shoes dot and sit on the floor, and she was like, you need to leave, and Kelly Dodd is like, I'm not fucking leaving. It's not your house. What are we doing telling me to leave? And then Heather was like, well then I'll leave, and then she hysterically cries and calls Terry in the car. I don't know what the decisions are for when the crying takes place, but it's off and it's not the right it's it's kind of scientology. Yeah you don't, it's the wrong time I think to do it.
Speaker 1: Her approach to conflict is so like audit Tom Cruise. It's very very weird. Shannon is going hard tonight. Thank God, I want Shannon to rip it up. I want Shannon. The Tesla has an automated driving mode.
Speaker 2: It's tough though, you got to keep your hands on the steering wheel. It watches you. You can't be drunk driving that thing.
Speaker 1: Really bummer. But we get to the gift.
Speaker 2: There is a new model coming out where you can be asleep while you drive it.
Speaker 1: Oh really, let's go. Could you ever imagine falling letting yourself fall asleep while you're in something with just class everywhere that you can see you're going seventy miles an.
Speaker 2: Ach, Yes, I could never you say that. Now in three years you'll be doing it.
Speaker 3: No, I won't, I mark my words, No chance.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that was too stupid. I was gonna say. I can't believe I'm going to live my whole life when I'll get in a dui, given how much how drunk I been my entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, don't tempt, don't tempt fake. All right, So we talk about this gift. The gift is a dildo or a vibrator, and Tamer goes in. Have you heard about the clit suckers? The well it suckers?
Speaker 2: Tam, thank you for speaking.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Gina really goes into Carmela, lays into her about this whole thing, the motives and the gifts and and and and Meetball showing up for work. It's always kind of random and still like Meetball, we love you, but there's just weird. There's nothing it's weird. There's nothing you could do that would kind of.
Speaker 2: Make you interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even with this, it's still like, Okay, thank you, this is this was good. But the thing about this whole interaction that was I think the main takeaways that we go to the talking heads with Emily and she's just shitting on her soap called best friend. She's saying that she's coming off as jealous and that she thinks that she is jealous. Emily continues to be messy. Gina amps it up and then throws it at Vicky, and I gotta say, finally, like this is this is worthwhile? Housewives. This is quickly dropped though, because Vicky's animosity towards her, as you both have mentioned, is not about her being a flipper or a developer. It's about her being younger and more attractive. So this whole thing is quickly figured out. Okay, so we're going to go with Flipper. She's not really developing Mary developer, right, But but at the end of the day, who fucking gives a ship? What the distinction is between the two? Correct, Rube?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also, Vicky's future husband is a developer, and if they get married or they don't, it doesn't matter. It's schematics. So don't forget that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Also, ding ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The second you tell him that you want to preen up, he's not marrying you.
Speaker 1: Oh that, thank you for bringing that up. Because Vicky goes, I'm marry I'm marrying a developer. Well we're not married, but no, it's never Listen, we'll see, it's our decision. Have a lot of things to smooth over. She's literally saying she's going through the machinations of her marriage in front of this person who she's trying to fight with. All right, that's it for us. Get in the comments, let us know what you thought of this episode. If you think we should switch to Ladies.
Speaker 2: They're gonna the people that want us to switch are the ones that are gonna be the loudest voices in the comment section.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, If you don't want us to switch, be loud.
Speaker 2: The numbers are crazy. I saw them listening to this, so they obviously love it.
Speaker 1: You might get out voted here though. Tough tough shit. Get in the comments. Let us know if we should jump off. I think we'll probably give it one more week regardless. I love you guys very much. We'll be back. I'm doing on path that's rue me. Goodbye, by bye bye
Speaker 4: S