Speaker 1: The following presentation Isadel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 3: Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunner podcast. As we record on this Tuesday, December tenth, twenty twenty four. Only a few weeks left in this year. Incredible to think that. Hope everybody's doing well. Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a great start. Lots to talk about today. The news cycle has been insane, right, but what else would you expect in this timeline? A couple quick notes before we get started. Of course, stop by the fact Tunner dot com. Stop by the forum. You can check out posts from you know folks in the past. You can leave your thoughts in long form in our forum, the fact uner dot com, as well as our chat room, our twenty four to seven streaming a radio and of course every Monday night at nine pm Eastern time, Drew Gibbs and his Free Thinker section new episode every single week at nine pm Eastern time, and then we put it into the regular radio rotation. Again. It's the fact Hunter dot com questions, comments, concerns, thoughts, the fact Hunter at mail dot com. That is the fact Hunter at mail, not gmail dot com. Lot of great emails, certainly a lot of great thinkers who listen to this program. And I appreciate each and every one of you. As we close out our fifth calendar year of doing this podcast, it's really hard to believe. We started, you know, during the peak of COVID, and you know, that was four years ago when it was fifteen days to slow the curve or whatever the nonsense that they told us, and everybody was like, cool, it's just fifteen days. We get to chill at home, home, work from home, you catch up on some Netflix, and boy, how did that turn out? So today we're going to be talking about George Floyd and the Riots summer of twenty twenty. And I want to remind everybody that this is not all encompassing. You can't, by any stretch of the imagination, fit all the events, all the people involved, all the nonprofits and goos into a ninety minute podcast. It's just impossible. So we have it back on the big board to come back and bring a part two either in January or February, and look forward to that radio show. Update for those who tuned in, my apologies this past Thursday. We were very excited our first two hour show and we had some technical issues. And I've always said live radio is walking a tightrope, and unfortunately we had technical issues for the first hour. I appreciate Paul English for hanging in there while we got things sorted. But we did invest in a new software program. It's not new, but we invested in it and it should encompass everything. So instead of trying to keep an eye on six or seven different programs, everything should be funneled through one or two programs and it should be flawless. We're going to run a test later on today, and speaking of this Thursday, the first seventy five minutes of the program will be an interview I did yesterday with the one and only Scibio Erditis, and it was a great conversation. We discussed things that have never been discussed before on this program. So I hope you do tune in this Tuesday noon Eastern time on Soapbox Radio pardon Me radiosoapbox dot com, or a fact Hunter channel on Rumble, and it will go out in the form of a podcast this week. I don't expect any technical difficulty, so look forward to that. And yes, the hot topic is the United Healthcare. The murderer, the assassin was found in a McDonald's and he just happened to have his manifesto with him a lot of connections to big names in the past. He's kind of a lot Timothy McVeigh, This brilliant mind. Who you know McVeigh? How did he get caught? Oh, I forgot my car didn't have a license plate. And this guy, you know, he just happened to lower his face mask when talking I think with a female and a hostel in New York City. And then he was again caught in a McDonald's with a manifesto. But a lot of people liking this guy to Ted Kazinski with his manifesto, and I guess his mother and possibly himself had some healthcare issues that were denied. And again, I know people very closely who work in the healthcare industry and the stories they hear, Right, you work for this company and these are the people who pay you. But at the same time you hear these stories of people who have had their back turned on them. They've paid their premiums or they work for a company and part of the deal is, you know, insurance is provided to them, and when the rubber hits the road, they don't come through, and it can be very trying. So and then of course there's people out there who say all the whole thing is a sigh up. And you know, we're still kind of researching, and I don't really want to speak on it until I've taken the time and looked at every avenue. And I guess he had a YouTube channel and a Twitter and all these other things we'll see to look into for sure. So let's get started on today's podcast. I want to preface it number one again, it's not all encompassing. There's just no way you can squeeze it all into ninety minutes. But number two, and this was very interesting to me. You guys know, when I research for the podcast, unless I want to know what the general thought is, I'll go to Google. But for the most part, I do my research on yandex because you're more likely to find research worthy materials ony index than on Google. Right, But what I noticed when I was researching on yandex, I kept getting results to websites that push the Q narrative right, like I would put in George Floyd's syop and the first five returns would be websites that were all based on Q and Q post number eighty seven fifty three. George Floyd was a freemason. He was at this and he never died. And the whole thing was a production. And listen, I am not, by any stretch of the imagination saying it isn't right. The powers that be run everything. They run the media, they run Hollywood. They are able to produce and show whatever they went on TV and ninety eight percent of the people will buy it. Right, and again, it all goes back to the nineteen thirties and War of the World's They played the orson Wells on the radio, and it's like seven million people called emergency services. There were reports of farmers shooting the water towers. It's just unbelievable. And it all goes back to the way they created the matrix that we we live in. And at some point we have to do our best to wake our fellow man up, break the matrix and hit the restart button all over again. Now we've allowed it to come this far, it would be a painful process to pick up and start all over. But you know, or maybe it's just impossible, right. Maybe it's just that those of us who have eyes to see. And again, this isn't us like saying we have knowledge the other people. That's not the case, right. We all have varying opinions. But what I do know, for the most part, our history books are lives as well as what is presented to us as news. Okay, one thing I meant to discuss before we get started. I'm just going to backtrack for one second because this is one current event I want to cover.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'll probably freakget by Thursday. As you will all know, Siria Fell I think it was Friday or Saturday during the weekend Asad got on a jet and I think he's in a hotel now in Saint Petersburg, Russia. And of course the folks who are supposedly the bad guys during nine to eleven are now the good guys in Syria and we're going to send them money. It's just all Cia Pnax stuff, it really is, but an interesting story. Baba Vanga, who was also known and is no stradamis of the Balkans predicted world War three would be sparked by the fall of Syria. And here's exactly what she said. This is from the economic times. If one goes by Baba Vanga's predictions from decades ago, world War three is lurking just a few months away. As the late no Stradamis had predicted with world War three could be triggered with the fall of Syria, and since things are quite tense in the Middle East, this prediction could easily see the light of day if the situation worsens. According to a Daily Star UK report, Baba Vanga had even predicted the nine to eleven terror attacks as well as the Brexit fall out. So as Baba Wanga already predicted world War three is incoming despite losing her eyesight as a child, Babavanga had correctly predicted some major world calamities including terrors strikes on international soil, and now something else is cropped up, which is equally bad for every citizen on the planet. If World War III were indeed to happen, it would mean a loss of countless lives along with the terrible fate of the global economy, with no saying as to what the geopolitical situations between different countries would be.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Syrian insurgents are rapidly capturing multiple key regions of the country and as we said, Aside has left the region for Russia, and much like Babavanga's predictions, are launching a complete onslaught on the Syria Empire, including establishing positions in the country's largest city and controlling its airport. So again, Babavanga was this Bulgarian mystic and healer who claimed to have foreseen the future, and she was actually born blind and spent most of her life in the I think it's Rupite area of the Belsica Mountains in Bulgaria, and the word is and again do I believe this stuff? Not really? No, of course not. However, is this their way there with the air quotes right of disclosure? Right? So really, baby Angus predictions are often subject to speculation, interpretation, and accuracy is always debatable, so you know, relying on them is not really something anyone should do. However, it is interesting, right we have a new president who is coming in with an iron fist, is going to reportedly deport everybody, you know, get rid of the the the anchor baby rule and you know, we'll see what happens. Right, what's going on with Russia and Ukraine and now Israel becoming greater Israel. Right, if you've never heard of the Greater Israel project, you should probably check it out. Much of the Israeli army, where's the patch? And as we speak, one thing that is not really being talked about much is Israel is claiming some of the land from Syria as we speak. So there you go. We'll cover more on that if time is allowed on Thursday. So back in gear here, let's start with the official narratives, as we always do, what we're told would happen. George Perry Floyd. He was born October fourteenth, nineteen seventy three, and he was overdose, pardon me, murdered May twenty fifth, twenty twenty. And of course in these narratives, these narratives that are written, they have to be divisive, right.
Speaker 5: And for.
Speaker 4: Many of you if you saw the was his name, Daniel Penny. He was found not guilt to yesterday and immediately the usual suspects of the BLM. We're calling for this weekend, this coming Saturday, for there to be a weekend of rage, and you know, just this divisive stuff. But what you will find out later in this podcast is who funded these individuals and the Open Society, the usual suspects George Soros. We'll also talk about who really radicalized George Soros. So back to this, you know, the divisiveness. George Floyd was an African American man who was murdered by a white police officer in Minneapolis. I've had trouble saying that we're the last two days Minneapolis, Minnesota, during an arrest made after a store clerk suspected Floyd might have used a counterfeit twenty dollars bill on May twenty fifth, twenty twenty. So you know, the empathy just in this opening sentence, right, it was this innocent black fellow who was murdered by a horrible white police officer, and they made sure they used the you know, he suspected it might have been a counterfeit twenty dollar bill. Derek Chauvin, one of the four police officers who arrived on the scene, knelt on Floyd's neck, neck and back for nine minutes in twenty nine seconds, fatally asphyxiating him. Right, and listen, we know that George Floyd was not a good dude. Okay. As a matter of fact, I'll pause here and I will tell you that between nineteen ninety seven and two thousand and five, George Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass. Now you notice they're leaving out one of the glaring indiscretions that George Floyd did, which was putting a pregnant woman at gunpoint. Right In one of those cases, Floyd was convicted of possessing a half a gram of crack cocaine in two thousand and four, based on the sole testimony of police officer Gerald Goins. It's interesting the wordsmithing, and that is something as a truth or you have to pay particular attention to. So what they are subliminally trying to insinuate was this police officer was probably lying to try to get this innocent guy locked up in jail. Okay, based on the sole testimony of police officer Gerald coins. So that's what they are trying to insinuate. And if you think, and I'm not saying by any stretch of the imagination, it doesn't happen. There are corrupt people in every line of work, But for the most part, people go into nursing and to police to try to make a difference. Again, it's the system that is flawed usually not the people are their bad apples in every walk of life, of course, absolutely, But do you think a police officer would be willing to ruin his career over this? Probably not? Probably not. Let's get back to this. So after his murder, a series of protests against police brutality, especially towards black people, quickly spread globally and across the United States. His dying words, I can't breathe became the rallying slogan. Right, we all remember that born in Fayetteville, North Carolina, grew up in Houston. He played football and basketball and again between ninety seven and five he was convicted of eight crimes. He served four years in prison after accepting a plea bargain for two thousand and seven aggravated robbery in a home invasion. Right, that's the one we were talking about. But they don't get into the details because it takes away from the narrative that the powers that be want to try to do, and that is, ladies and gentlemen, they want us to continuously fight amongst each other. So the magnifying glass is off of them. Right, every single time people start to say, wait a second, like with COVID and the jabs, why are you pushing this vaccine air quotes right on us that's never been tested, that took nine months to make when it normally takes twelve years to make a vaccine. Right, people started to wake up, Oh, we need another diversion, right, And that's what they do. They will use every tool in their toolbacks to distract us from the true problems, which are the bankers, which is the military industrial complex, Vanguard Blackrock, the real problems in this world. So, after he was paroled in twenty thirteen, he served as a mentor in his religious community and posted anti violence videos to social media. He moved to the Minneapolis area. He resided in the nearby suburb of Saint Louis Park and worked as a truck driver and a bouncer, which is apparently where you know the rumors were where he knew Derek Shalvin and then obviously twenty twenty he lost both jobs during the COVID pandemic. So you know, this guy a lot of a lot of convictions. He you know you really, I'm going to put this link in the show notes. But the narrative that they run is this guy was just an angel, right. I mean, I'm sitting here reading it and it's just unbelievable the way they push this guy. And you know, you look at the coroner's report and you see all the different drugs in his system, and that they don't tell you that most of the police forces across America, and this is the truth. I think the number is somewhere close to twenty thousand law enforcement officials have been trained via Israeli security officers and they are the ones who taught the police that the knee in the back right, because he wasn't being cooperative, right. He was obviously high on drugs. He wouldn't stand still. And you know when people I don't want to use the word overdose, when they take too much drugs, I guess it's overdose. They get very paranoid breathing issues, and he was going through that. Now. In twenty nineteen, George Floyd worked in security at the El Nuevo Rodeo club and that is where police officer Derek Chauvin also worked off duty as a security guard. So this is the part where many people believe this whole thing was a hoax, and you we'll talk about it more late, or you can certainly argue the point, because right, coincidences do happen, but when it's more than one coincidence where you know, look, you got Shauvin and Floyd working in a club together, and you know, those are the two people who set off riots, not just here in the United States but around the world, and that video just happened to be caught, you know, at that particular time, and it just went viral so quickly. So again, are these things organic? Are they planned? Did they use George Fuller? I certainly don't think he's alive. I don't think they would let a criminal walk away with a secret that big, right, They could have mcveighed him, right, Hey, we're going to do this, and you know, we're going to fake your death, or we're going to do this or Lee Harvey Oswald or McVeigh to the point where hey, we're going to do this. I just need you to be here. You know, there's so many ways to look at this, and the fact is we can opine all we want. We're probably never going to you know, get the truth. I think it's fair to say that this certainly could have been set up and probably was set up to ensure the cameras were there. And I would most certainly say that Derek Shavin was more a part of it that than Floyd. They could have done a wink wink, he's in on it, but then they got rid of him. Right, There's a million ways to look at this, And if I remember correctly, on his death certificate, at George Floyd, I think COVID, so on top of everything else, they got an extra thirteen thousand dollars for the hospital. And when you get to the murder section of it, they continuously say, you know the white police officer, and you know George Floyd, who was who was black? And if you remember, the original medical examine made it clear that he died of overdose, and of course they came back and had another medical examiner. Oh no, it was from the what is it cardio pulmonary arrest that was complicated by law enforcements restraint and neck compression. Right, although the fentanyl intoxication as well as methamphetamines. I mean, this guy who by all reports had a bad heart and I think was an enlarged heart if I remember correctly, right, not in very good health, whatso weather whatsoever, had fentanyl n myth in his body. Man. But but the fact that they built statues about this guy who had a hell of an eight year kurun was, you know, between ninety seven and five. And listen, you know, I'm not saying people don't deserve second chances, but to make someone out like this as a saint is just abhorrent. Somebody who was even at the time when this whole thing went down, passing a counterfeit bill. So of course this led to the protests, which again we're already in twenty twenty in which we see the lockdown. Okay, we were locked down. People were told to close their businesses, to close their churches, and people were already in a state of mental fragility. And then this thing sets off and all the liberal woke people who were locked up playing video games, right, the woke crowd who had been cooped up, and they found out they could get five hundred dollars to go out and burn down a federal building. Are you kidding me? During the summer of twenty twenty. I'll never forget the night. I believe it was early June of twenty twenty. I was in my office. I had the police scanner. I think it was listening on BROADCASTIFY the city of Portland, and at the same time, I had the Portland Sheriff's Office a web page up. And I remember looking at the people who were locked up, and it was the usual crowd, right, all the people with seven noserings and long purple hair. People young, confused and following the wrong pack. Right, people with shallow personalities, were not confident people and were looking for something to gravitate to. Fortunately, they gravitated to one of the most evil and vile acts and frauds that we've seen in our lifetime. Right, they vilified you because of your skin color. Right, you're white. And I remember, and this is just truth, going if you went out to the grocery store or something you could there was a lot of tension in the air. And I know over the last four or five years, I've gotten many emails from listeners about, you know, between May and June of twenty twenty some how they were treated. And the problem is that the American population bought it hook line and sinker only a few people saw through what was really going on, and that is the division and eventual destruction of this country. Again, you understand, build back better, build back better. Pardon me, means they have to destroy then build back up. Twenty twenty was very much part of the destruction of this country, the elimination of the middle class. Right, the minimum wage being doubled, the price of everything, and now it's just become normalized. Oh yeah, yeah, a dozen eggs or eight bucks, it is what it is, right, just accept it as normal. So again, even in the George Floyd protests, it is quite divisive. So again, it was a series of protests and demonstrations against police brutality that began in Minneapolis and the United States on May twenty six, twenty The protests and civil unrest began in Minneapolis as reaction to the murder of George Floyd, forty six year old unarmed. Right, why would you even mention that we know he was in armed. But when they do these things, they will put you know, he is the most innocent, and they will victimize to the most amount and then they will villainize the other guy, right, the unarmed African American man. Right, Are you American? Are you African? Right? Can we stop with all this other nonsense? Right? If you're American, then congratulations, you're American. Okay, thank you. By city police during an arrest, they spread nationally and internationally. Veteran officer Derek Chauvin was recorded as kneeling where he talked about that Floyd complained of not being able to breathe. And you know what's I don't like to use the word funny, let's say interesting. You know how many arrest videos I've seen since twenty twenty where people try to use that same narrative, I can't breathe, police officer. That's they'll do anything to get out of the situation that they're in. And listen, right, we have become a bit of a police state, and again we need to address the system and get the system changed. Okay. And then they say three other officers looked on and prevented passerbys from intervening. Well, duh, that's what happens during arrests. Shalvin was found guilty of second degree murder, third degree murder, and second degree manslaughter. Now, after the Daniel pennycase yesterday, social media was a buzz and Shalvin was trending. They're saying that Derek Shalvin should be you know, he should be let go, he should be pardoned. And listen, we only this country only pardons the real, good to honest people who unfortunately found themselves in tough situations like Hunter Biden, good people. And again if you go back and you can find it very easily on Wikipedia as well, the people who presidents have pardoned, they're all vile drug dealers. They're all part of the club, right, very rarely, with the exception I think Nixon or Carter. I think maybe it was Carter. I'd have to go back and look who pardoned a lot of the folks who avoided the draft during Vietnam. So, according to the official narrative, the protest movement began hours after his murder as bystander video and word of mouth. It had nothing to do with the mockingbird media pushing this narrative, right, not at all. It was all organic. So obviously it went for Minneapolis to Saint Louis, to Chicago, to New York, Houston, Dallas. Do you remember in Dallas? You know some of these stories, we forget the police that were shot that night in Dallas, Texas. I think that was twenty twenty as well. But then, you know, as we saw cities burn, and then we saw things similar to other psyops. Right. Do you remember on September eleventh, two thousand and one, the BBC reporter standing in front of Building seven, and she had reported that the billing had collapsed, and yet it was right behind her over her left shoulder. That's Building seven right behind you. And you know, the reporter on I think it was CNN standing in front of maybe it was a Wendy's that was just burning to the ground, and he's you know, these mostly peaceful protests and of course the people who were causing the problems, they had had nothing to do with the organic movement, right, and all those piles of bricks that just showed up on the corners next to the bus stop, right, It's and the video that Sean Hibler did, And I'm going to take a break. I'm going to play about three or four minutes of this video. I'll put it in the show notes as well. The psychological operation be a lamb and George Floyd will be right back.
Speaker 1: This is a George Sorels funded anarchist effort, and we have to rid ourselves of this need and naive view that it's anything. But this is not about protest, it's not about inequality, it's not about any of those things. This is a George Sorels funded assault on American VETU. The number one problem in almost all these cities is George George. So I'm not sure we need to bring George listen to this.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say when I get the last one.
Speaker 4: He paid for.
Speaker 3: Why can't the fact that millions of dollars.
Speaker 7: I agree said Georg shist doesn't need to be a part of this conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's for.
Speaker 4: Both, all right, we're gonna okay, we're gonna move on. I'm not no Black Lives Matter supporter. You're not, no, absolutely, Why not? Because it's not our movement. This is a movement that was given to us by you know, George Soros and his fucking.
Speaker 7: Boys for America's future that some participate in, others don't. We have been given an extraordinary blessing and at this moment in time, our country needs us, and we need people like George Soros, who is fearless and willing to step up when it counts. So please join me in welcoming George Sorows.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in God?
Speaker 6: No, I will tell you that George Sorows is not to be discussed. It is verboten. This is why he is so off limits, because what is being done to our country. His fingerprints are all over it.
Speaker 3: I think that the criticism is helpful.
Speaker 6: I also think that it might I think of a lot of things.
Speaker 3: The first thing I think is that we actually do have an ideological frame, myself and Alicia in particular, trained organizers.
Speaker 7: We are trained Marxists.
Speaker 4: And that's important. That was one of the leaders of BLM, and it was right on their website. They are trained Marxists. George Soros is a trained Marxist who was really radicalized by Carl Popper. I don't want to get too far ahead, but he radicalized people through the Open Society Foundation as the Marxists.
Speaker 5: You know, it's amazing that one minute the news is doing nothing but reporting how many cases of COVID nineteen there are, how many people have died, and how bad it's affecting the economy and stuff like that, and then this George Floyd death happens, and things suddenly switched gears to topics like racial inequality, police brutality, and violent protests. Ah, the news is a fickle bitch and it loves to stir up trouble and promote fear and distrust among the people. And this is all in an effort to stage the entire thing and create the chaos and discord that we are now going through.
Speaker 4: And you better believe that. And people need to understand that people who were sworn to protect this country are the ones who are destroying it. And that's why going full circle electing another president isn't going to fix anything. Right, if you have a blown engine, you know, changing the oil is not going to fix it. Okay, you need a new engine. You need a new system. We need a new system in place where the federal government has minimum powers. On the interview I did with Scipio that'll play third Day during the radio program, we talked a lot about the time frame between eighteen sixty and eighteen seventy one, and I think probably even on this podcast, we talk more about the events between nineteen thirty three and nineteen forty five than we do between eighteen sixty and eighteen seventy one retrospect. If things were different in eighteen sixty to eighteen seventy one, nineteen thirty three to forty five may not even happen. So again I encourage you to check that out on Thursday. George Soros, businessman, investor, and of course philanthropist, A wonderful human being who was simply looking out for the betterment of mankind. Right, a liberal political ad activist and listen liberal or really the word liberal really was popularized in the fifth He's sixties and seventies, right, Archie Bunker, you know his son in law, meat Ball, he called him. That guy really turned out to be a whack job in real life. Anyway. This is his name, Reiner, right, was it Rob Reiner? I think so? Right, But they've gone past liberal into Marxism, and again words have meaning. Can't use the word liberal anymore for these extremely woke progressive Satanists, these people who do not believe in God. You heard it just a few minutes ago. That was George Soros saying he does not believe in God. Right, he is a Luciferian one. Right, he serves evil. That's why it's called the open Society Foundation. There are only two entities that are allowed to be called called nationalist and not be called racist. Right. That's inside the walls of the Vatican and Israel. Right, anybody else dare to have walls You're racist? Right, nationalist, you're Nazi. Right. That's what has been emboldened in our education system. Moreover in you know, colleges. Right. The amounts of money the Open Society Foundations pushed to people are just incredible. Something I was studying yesterday this nine to ninety their annual tax return. I went back to twenty nineteen because I wanted to look at the year before this kicked off, right, because they had this in place. Obviously, both COVID we talk about clay X, we talk about event to A one, they had this in place as well, the whole George Floyd's summer of age. They had to divert from COVID, Right, they needed a distraction, and that distraction lasted, oh geez, from May twenty fifth till. I think, if my memory serves me correct, I think it started to ramp down in maybe August, and then the elections started, right, I mean, you can't make this stuff up. It went from COVID to George Floyd to Biden versus Trump. Think about that. How monumental of a year twenty twenty was. So the cash flow in twenty nineteen for the Open Society is simply incredible. The amount of money that they have we're talking just the fair market value of their assets, just their assets is three and a half billion dollars. The cash is through the roof. But something I found interesting back in twenty nineteen, you looked who the CEO of the Open Society was, the trustee slash president, Patrick Gaspard of New York fifty seventh Street, the infamous fifty seventh Street, And he's making a cool million dollars a year just getting that money from George Soros. Well, who is Patrick Gaspard? Well, he's a former American diplomat who currently serves as president of the Center for American Progress. How many times have we brought that up in this podcast? The Center for American Progress is one of the absolute most woke progressive, communist Marxist entities within the borders of our country, and this government gives them tax exempt status. It gives George Soros tax exempt status. Right if Trump was the man who everyone hoped to be day one, or lest we forget, he already had four years to do so was to fix all these loopholes with these think tanks, right if we really wanted to drain the swamp, as they say. So, you know the Center for American Progress, all the money they receive, the Open Foundation or the Open Society Foundation, all the money they receive. You have Patrick Gaspard, a former diplomat organizer, labor leader, one of the most powerful right entities in this country, serve president for the Open Society Foundations. Right. Who else was a part of the Center of American Progress? The Obamas, the Clintons, Hillary do you know who the first president and CEO of the Center for American Progress was John Podesta. So the absolute filth of this country who every single one of those names that I've just mentioned, right, they should be locked up in Guantanamo Bay. All of them should be awaiting crimes against humanity and treason. And you know, I could go on if you wanted to get really technical, but these are are the absolute scum who are running our country. Who are you know? It's a cancer that is infesting within our country. It's the same names over and over again, right and gas barred if I remember correctly, let me look through my notes. He's been involved with Jesse Jackson, David Dinkins, obviously, the Clinton's, the Obamas, all of these people. Podestas. He actually was named the associate Personnel director of President Alex Obama's transition team back in two thousand and eight. He was an ambassador to South Africa. He is in the loop. And by the way, that do you know who this guy's best friend is, Warren Willhelm Junior. Now you may not know that name. It's actually Bill de Blasio, right, he changed his name before he went to public service. Public service, right, Serving the people's what they do. So you know, all these people, they're all part of the club, and you know, to come full circle. The gentleman who truly radicalized George Soros was Carl Popper. This guy was born in nineteen oh two died in nineteen ninety four. He was all about open society. So the Open Society Foundation was based off of these irrational ideas from this Carl Popper guy. He was, like Soros, of Jewish descent. The official story is in his youth he originally rejected Marxisms, but as he got older he embraced the Socialist Association and he considered himself even a communist. And again, Popper's influence, both through his work and philosophy of science, and of course his Marxist political philosophy, had extended beyond the academy, where one of his students, gentleman by the name of George Soros, who later became a billionaire investor and among those whose philanthropy foundations the Open Society Institute. Again, this think tank named in honor of Poppers, the Open Society and its enemies. Again, if you are not a fan of open borders, you are the enemy. And this was published right after the end of World War Two in nineteen forty five. Right, really totalitarianist type of thinking. But getting back, I'm sorry, my notes are all over the place. I'm just going to read this. Popper was mainly concerned with the problems of understanding reality. He argued that and I quote, only democracy provides an institutional framework that permits reform without violence, and so the use of reason in Paulas matters. But his approach was based on a hidden assumption, namely that the main purpose of thinking is to gain better understanding of reality, and that was not necessarily the case. So if you research him, the ideology behind this guy is varied. Many people say, oh, no, as he got older, he rejected Marxist, but he later embraced socialism, and it's like, yeah, you really want a word Smith here. You know, Marxist, socialist, open societies. You can't hide these type of ideologies, you can't call it something else. But most people believe, getting back to the main story here, that George Source was the real controlling power behind the Black Lives Matter movement. And what's interesting is this article was written well before twenty twenty. This is from twenty sixteen. Jeffrey Grider wrote this story and he says that George Soros is the major financial source responsible for funding the extreme left movement in America, groups like Acorn and Occupy Wall Street. Right back was that eight are a disruptive influence in our culture and seek to difde and transform our society into a Marxist design. Link to this disruptive scheme is Black Lives Matter through Soros support and funds. And again, these people are long range planners. When they created BLM, they knew that in twenty twenty, they were going to be activated to divide and destroy much of this country. So Sorous's funding of Black Lives Matter is part of an integration into a tapestry of organizations used to disrupt and weaken our society to engineer a socialistic transformation. Again, even once say O, well, I'm not Marxist, I'm socialist. Fine, if you want to really spitball here, you know, fine, but it is not what the foundation of this country was supposed to be. Right and again, build back better, you must destroy, and in order to transform, you must destroy. And that was the whole being with George Soros. Since the nineteen twenties and thirties, as presented in Harrald Cruz's book The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual, there has been a focused strategy by the Communist Party to use the black community and let's say underprivileged as a battering ram against the system for the purpose of fundamentally changing America into what you could call a woke leftist utopia. Their successful efforts in infiltrating the civil rights movement. I encourage you to research Martin Luther King's writer who wrote most of his speeches and other legitimate struggles for justice. Has been well documented by many historians and Scotlar recording the history of the civil rights movement in America and the nineteen sixties were hijacked. The music, the equal rights movements that were all hijacked. So there's an example of how this co optation has played out in recent history that demonstrates how the far left uses black and poor communities to advance their agenda. George Wiley, who was an agent of Richard Cloward and Francis Piven who were Marxist professors at Columbia University, formed a group called the National Welfare Rights Movement in nineteen sixty nine. We've mentioned them before. This organization exploited the poor with a plan to implement a socialistic strategy to overwhelm New York City's welfare system. They should have seen what's been going on in the last few years the American if you want to call it welfare, if you want to call whatever, especially with this open borders right, it's become a welfare state and a capitalist state. Second. Truly, Cloward and Pivet's strategy to orchestrate crisis is evident in their tactics that are now to this day. Right, I had this planned, this podcast planned for weeks to be aired today, and it's just a coincidence that yesterday, December the ninth, this Daniel Penny guy was found innocent and BLM was back rearing their ugly head. So again, Cloward and Piven, go back and check out that podcast we did a few months ago. Their strategy to orchestrate crises is evident in the tactics now employed by BLM and of course Act Blue. We can't forget about them, right, who played a large part in financing the BLM movement, And what was their stated goal on the website on the BLM website, on the Act Blue website was to destroy the American nuclear family. Organizers and leaders of BLM are using the same playbook and strategy of George Wiley to advance their Marxist agenda in the public square today. This disruptive strategy is precisely the predominant influence manifesting itself in the BLM movement across America. BLM is aggressively manipulated by the far woke left with funds from Soros and we're talking billions, in order to force a radical change in how local policing is done in America. And you heard when I played that five minute audio clip. I think that was Nuke Gingrich on Fox News. And it's interesting I was watching that live as it happened because we were still living in Dover before we bought our house here. We've rented a house for a year before we moved out here to our little, little, tiny homestead. And you know, NEWT brought up George's name, and I forget the name of the two news anchors. They shut them down, and was a voltaire who said, if you want to find out who rules, you, find out who you can't talk about, and if you can't talk about sorrows because so many newspapers, websites, media groups, media conglomerates, they all receive money. I'm telling you that the only nine to ninety, the only tax returned that I have seen, and I have to download it because if I remember correctly, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation nine ninety was somewhere around twelve or thirteen hundred pages. I'm sure I could hit the download button and check. I'm not going to do that right now, would probably melt my laptop. But it's up there, and if you look at the money to where it all goes to, it makes sense really quick. And I put these links in the show notes for you to check out for yourself. Don't believe me. I've said this a million times. Don't believe me for what I say. Research yourself. The proof is in the pudding and the overreach and the expansion of these centralized systems that are controlled by the corrupt entities of Washington, DC. Is that they are trying to control local policing. They are trying to control the outcomes of court cases. Right. This is an evil manipulation of these poor communities. And it's a common strategy that has been used successfully in the seventies, in the eighties and the sixties too, sixties really through the nineties and then again, you know, from two thousand and eight till today, truly, and they just want to advance their ultimate goal of fundamentally transforming America. David Horowitz and his book Breaking the System wrote that the left strategy called for a cadres of aggressive organizers to create street actions by the poor that would you know, this create a climate of militancy, right, and again it was just a coincidence that that was just palettes of bricks on every street corner in Minneapolis. You can't make this stuff up. But again, it was studied in two ideas, one developed by Saul Alinsky and his book Rules for Radicals, and then the aforementioned Richard Klower and Francis Piven through their crisis Strategy philosophy. Now, Horrowitz suggested that climate, I'm sorry, the climate of militancy will cause fear of racial violence, which will pressure politicians to cave into the demands that are set forth by the leftists who are leading those movements, right, these community organizers who are prominently positioned in Black Lives Matter movements. And unfortunately, these people, they truly didn't do it for the ideals. They did it because they were put in a position of power. They were given a title, and they were given a handsome paycheck. And that's the truth, that is the ugly truth. These people are committed disciples of Cloward, Pison, Piven, Pardon, and saw Olenski, and those ideals are not in any way, shape or form compatible with the quote American dream and what we've witnessed over the last decade in this BLM movement is, in simple terms, the deliberate efforts by the far left Marxist progressives in this country directly under the influence of Marxism, and it's to infiltrate and manipulate minority and poor communities. It's the bottom line, and what's behind their dastardly plan is to replace capitalism with socialism. And also the bigger goal, it's a spiritual war, right. They want to remove the influence of our Christian heritage from the public square. These aggressive community organizers are fanning the flames of discontentment by co opting a legitimate issue related to stranded relationships between the community local police. They are using discontentment to advance their agenda. They're stirring passions into a climate of militancy and at the same time alienating race relationship in America. So you know the old adage we talk about divide and conquer. It's been playing out right in front of us for quite some time. Right. The plan is simple, and weaken this country and then change it. Right, how many people actually in public, not behind the keyboard, you know, called out George Floyd and BLM for the fraud.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Most people didn't because why the R word. The R word can destroy people. You're a racist, right. Listen, the leadership of BLM and the people we spoke of, the leaders of these Marxist communities, they're fully aware of the scheme. However, the average participant, right, who gets all swept up again it's COVID. They're stuck in the house, nothing going on. Hey, let's get up in this movement, right, the average participants, the foot soldier, if you will, that those in that movement are oblivious to this truly highly sophisticated, exploitive and manipulative strategy. And what was really a head scratcher, a truly a head scratcher, was these people who were being told to go out and make change in their community were destroying their own community. What are you doing? I'm mad, I'm angry, I want change, so I'm going to go burn down my local Wendy's, my local library. What are you thinking, destroy random cars, destroy mom and pop stores, which, once again, that was part of all the plan of twenty twenty, But the concern of the community, that's not the motivating reason why these Marxists are involved in this movement. The leaders of the BLM movement are careful to maintain a narrative that is devoid of major issues adversely impacting Black communities all over this country. High unemployment, gang crime, black on black homicide, the biggest one, the failure of government schools. Right, that's why it's the system, man. All these things need to be streamlined and redone. Right, and truly, the people who are part of the BLM movement, and I'm talking at the top echelon of BLM, they're traders to their own people. You know, let's not mince you know, let's call it what it is. They're traders to their own community because they got a title and a paycheck. Right. What's the other one they refuse to address, right, abortion and it's devastating impact on the community and the world. And it's you know, you want to fight for abortion rights during the week and then go to church on the weekend. What are you doing. You're a fraud. You're an absolute fraud. These merchants of death, merchants, I want to hearken that word merchant, if you know what I mean by merchant, destroyed over thirty five million Black babies since nineteen seventy three. And again this article was written in twenty sixteen, eight years more black babies have been aborted by any other ethnic group in America. But what's not reported is that you know, when you hear Planned Parenthood selling the baby parts for profit. Also, you know, let's say what it is. It's also to advance the health of very wealthy people and I mean top of the food chain, broth Child, Rockefeller type of people. So where's the outrage? These people are misled, just like we all are, by these people who claim to look out for our best interests. Right, all the people who led the George Floyd protests and you know, carried out the ssyop itself, they do not have your best interest at heart. And until people realize that these Marxist manipulators who lead these movements, right, they are more than happy to take funding from the likes of George Soros and betray the best interest of their community in order to achieve their desire right to divide and conquer the United States of America. Right, This deception is an old design that is sourced in a Marxist Lenin doctrine. Okay, you know all these soros Is and uh, you know his guy Carl Popper, you know all these people. Oh well, I was a Marxist, but I'm more of a socialist. Right, it's just wordsmithing, right, lie, divide and conquered. Lenin was so bold as to call the poor and others of the you know that class useful idiots. That's where the original mantra comes from. Useful idiots is from Lenin, and it was necessary to accomplish their Marxist utopia. And the biggest thing is the your church cannot remain silent as a godless force of progressive liberal transforms our communities in our nation. And it breaks my heart. Every week on the radio show, I usually play, you know, a clip or two from these churches, and sadly, in these areas we talk about, like Saint Louis, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Portland, Washington State, Washington, d C. Pretend to be a church. And I can't think of anything more evil than a church pretending to be a church. Again, it's just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Okay, So was the George Floyd sigh up a staged Masonic sacrifice? Right? You know? I think On Henry Macow's website, Brabantian wrote in our just like ten or twelve days after the event, and as you guys know, I like to go back and read these articles from that time frame. It was more fresh. And so many other things have happened in the last four years. A lot of those things have felt, you know, while off our radar. But he believed that the George Floyd alleged death and of course the global protest and riot aftermath were highly Masonic events, symbolized by the widespread push to Matonic Masonic take the knee of submission after a video death scene involving kneeling on the victim. Henry mccol wrote about that as well during this time, and it became a big deal, right, people taking the knee on the football field. I'll never forget Pelosi and Schumer coming into that building and they were wearing the African stoles and they took a knee. And you know, people are sheep. You know, I'm not sitting here calling people's sheep, but people are quick to copy and to be a part of a movement. I don't know if it's because people want to feel a part of something. The loneliness of twenty twenty I want to be a part of that right. The players in twenty twenty taking these like everybody. I remember there was a game when everybody on both teams took an a right. Even in the sports, it became so divisive. There was a guy on the Steelers or the Ravens, No, it was the Steelers. And he went to West Point for college, played football for West Point and he refused because both teams were kneeling before the game. It was in twenty twenty, the fall, and he stayed back in the tunnel. He didn't come out. And oh boy, you would have thought that guy just kidnapped a thousand babies. Worst human being in the world. He was a military guy, and you know, you believe there's no black or white, everyone's green. This is back when I was, you know, old school military. It's changed a lot now, right. I get emails from people, oh yeah, we have two transgenders in my platoon. In a platoon of thirty people, there's you know, oh yeah, I've got two transgenders, four gays, and it's it's unbelievable. But I digress. Let's continue with this article. George Floyd, who was an actor, did have He was a porn star. Apparently, I don't like a porn star. He was in pornography, how about that? And he wore a habib. He had a chest tattoo of what seemed to be a Masonic eagle, And again I don't think this guy was amazing. However, let's continue with the article George Floyd's famous basketball player best friend from his youth in Texas. Apparently there was so close. It was Floyd's twin brother, a basketball player, a pro basketball player by the name of Stephen Jackson, and he had posted on Instagram about his father's Mason's brother's thirty three with a photo of Masonic gear with the all seeing eye and how he will follow his father. And Larry Johnson was popular on Twitter. I think he was finally banned. He was a huge he was one of the better Penn State running backs of all time. I think he had a short NFL career, maybe because of injuries, but he became pretty big on Twitter. And he had mentioned outright that the George Floyd death was a Masonic sacrifice. So again I think I'm probably more in line with Larry Johnson. I do not think that there's a chance that George Floyd is alive, However, the rest of it was probably Stagedograft and Derek Chauvin is probably part of the club. And again Maya Santa Maria, the Latina media and entertainment mogul, who was the one who owned Ellenuevo Rodeo nightclub where both Shavin and Floyd both worked as bouncers in Minneapolis. You know, partners in this, they say, maybe it's just partners in a stage theater. I don't know. But that nightclub, if you look on the map, turns out to be adjacent to another property that was also owned by Santa Maria, the ancient Hall of the International Order of Oddfellows, which, by the way, it turns out, we have a very small one in a town near me, in Felton, next to a pizza parlor, very small place, and just in the most odd place in Minneapolis. It is now called the twenty seven Event Center, but the ioof International Order of Oddfellows, those letters are still on the facade. Now you may ask, what are the odd Fellows? Well, they're fully parallel alt Masons, right. These two fraternities are very similar in symbolism. They use the values they share and the way they began. Both fraternities use many of the same symbols, you know, they all seeing eye, the sun and the moon, the Bible, the beehive, all those sorts of things. Now, Oddfellows does have an initiation and a degree system, very much like masonry, and they also use aprons as part of their regalia. Throughout history, many Freemasons have also been oddfellows. Winston Churchill, and we're talking big names here, right, William McKinnon, Franklin Roosevelt, Red Skeleton, Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren. Yes, that Earl Warren were also Oddfellows. By the way, one of the most famous Masons, Albert Pike, was also an odd Fellow. So again they list Floyd's lengthy criminal past. And again the knee on the upper back area is standard cop practice. It's not fatal. And again all the police forces, not just here in America but around the world have been trained through this Israeli tactic. You can France, Portugal, Israel, they all use the similar tactic. And this particular use of restraint was part of the police policy policy five Dash three hundred five DESH three eleven use of neck restraints. The neck hold used by again Shavin was approved the police policy. Then there was a documentary I was watching on YouTube preparing for this where the police Oh, what's the word I'm looking for here? The police union officer, the guy who ran the union for the police in Minneapolis, talked about how like that was pulled out of the police force you know, handbook and the police cam footage was hidden like this was a huge, huge inside job and we're talking this. This guy was the head of the police union in Minneapolis, right, very powerful guy. He wielded no power during this incident. His wife, interestingly enough, was one of the more famous reporters for a TV station, TV news station, you know everybody like in Philly we had Jim Gardner for like forty years. Everybody has their local news, the big celebrities who have been in it for years. And his wife. So the police union leader's wife was one of the big news reporters of Minneapolis. And when word got out that this woman reporting the news was married to who this gentleman who effectively became the joker the penguin, like the lead bad guy of Minneapolis, she had to resign. Their house was graffiti and their lives were threatened, right, just really really interesting times. That was also like and Edward Hendry his website Great Mountain Publishing, he quoted that there is allegations that conspirators goofed and picked a victim who actually died in twenty sixteen. I think people remember this. A person alleging to be George Floyd's lawyer who was his guardian and litam came out and alleged a hoax by revealing that George Floyd died in twenty sixteen in Corpus Christie. So that was the big you know, quote conspiracy back just weeks after the George Floyd incident happened. I think Timothy Jeffette, who was one of the attorneys, said, I was George Floyd's lawyer. Dumbasses can't even pick a good fake dead guy. So again you know the extent of that, I don't know that. There are just literally tens of thousands of ideals and rumors and conspiracies out there. Everybody needs to take their time and research. To me, it was just part of the destruction of this country. It was divisive. It was to take a little bit of the magnification off of COVID. So the pharmaceutical companies and everyone who benefited from COVID could continue to reap the harvest while everybody was looking somewhere else. Right, It's always slight of hand with them. Look over here, nothing's going on over here. I'm just reaching into your your pocket and pulling out all of your money. And then you know, there was just the ridiculousness again of the journalists of the media who manipulated so many American minds divided, right, I mean, how many families were already divided from COVID And then you know, what do you mean you don't care about George Floyd or something. You know what I'm saying. It was all divide and conquer. And here we are, four years later, ying about all the numbers the economy. There's not a lot of jobs out there. The price of everything is skyrocketed. It's just normalized. That's why you're not blown away when you go to the grocery store anymore, because it's just been normalized. We as humans, we adapt and keep going. And they know that. Right, you should be angry that eggs are eight dollars a dozen. You should be livid at the price of meat, at the cost of your insurance. But we just that's all part of the matrix. It becomes normalized, and we're too busy to care. We just have to keep going. And I think I want to stop there. I'm starting to lose my voice. I can hear it. And I have another interview at seven o'clock tonight, and it's almost one pm now, so I have six hours to get some firesider and some gallic and honey into my throat so I can make it through tonight, and we will revisit this again. This is not meant to be all encapsulating. We have a lot more to cover and we will do so in the very very near few Sure. I hope you can make Thursday's radio show. It's going to be a great one. If you can't, I will get it out in the form of a podcast Thursday afternoon again. The website is the fact Hunter dot com and email is the fact Hunter at mail dot com. And I'd love to hear from you. God bless each and every one of you. Have a wonderful week. Keep your head on a swivel, and until the next time we meet, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had some pain.
Speaker 6: I know you feeling tied.
Speaker 3: Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you.
Speaker 5: Feel the a.
Speaker 2: You smile at the same.
Speaker 3: I saw a way to go from you.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 2: You've lost your way.
Speaker 3: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 5: He's got a glad?
Speaker 4: Why it's away?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 3: Got up?
Speaker 5: May come?
Speaker 3: Why wait? God y call?
Speaker 2: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 3: Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bad bound beautiful you're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move.
Speaker 5: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up. No, don't give in.
Speaker 5: You never lose home.
Speaker 2: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 4: It ain't donet's god up?
Speaker 5: Lad?
Speaker 6: Why some wavetail?
Speaker 4: The god of maybe comes.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in.
Speaker 5: You never love home.
Speaker 4: Don't let go on the primies. It ain't gonife.
Speaker 5: It's worth living.
Speaker 3: What's a waytown?
Speaker 2: The god up?
Speaker 3: Baby colt?
Speaker 4: Why surprase down?
Speaker 3: Got it up? Steaming cold? Oh? Yes?
Speaker 5: Why s pray down?
Speaker 7: The God up baby come.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, God, even God.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose hol Do they go of the primise?
Speaker 4: I mean and done.
Speaker 2: Ye's got a plan, watch a red God of every cots and don't give up, no dog give in, never this hold? Don't they go of the primes.
Speaker 5: It ain't done.
Speaker 2: Lover's worth living, wats and died, The God of ever records.
Speaker 3: Ah, the God of need gos, WHA's done.
Speaker 4: The God of.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'amy.