Speaker 1: You're putting we got some want or something.
Speaker 2: Out here.
Speaker 1: I can't go, but how I did?
Speaker 2: My vendor light came on and I did that, but they left. And big thing running across.
Speaker 1: The yard not a good sight man or something. I look like a man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: The right across the yard, it seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooded area.
Speaker 2: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot tree lines and rush.
Speaker 1: He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at him, and.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 1: Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe I, if it's out there, then't show me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing.
Speaker 3: His chickens like a grunt and a knock like a oh.
Speaker 1: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to ECBR Bigfoot Radio. All right, ladies and gentlemen, here we are on another episode of ECBR Bigfoot Radio and we're gonna have an open discussion tonight. I had a couple of things in mind that will start us off. But uh, I want to welcome mister David Lester and Melissa Lester. This is the first time they actually joined us on here on a live podcast. Well, it's recorded live, but you guys are listening to this later. However, when it comes age versus technology, well he didn't let the age lose. He conquered, he made. So everyone give him around aplous for making it on. Yeah, our audience is proud of you. All right, So all right, so what do you think about this uh being on here instead of watching it? David?
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, I mean yeah, I think I'm joy doing stuff. I guess from time to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh like you always keep it real. Yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: We have always asked a questions everything.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. By any chance, did you guys get to see the little video I put together earlier regarding snow tracks or Big Quick The title it was called yeah see.
Speaker 2: Where you posted?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, it's only about five six minutes long. I've made other ones in the past. I've been re sharing, uh, but that's I felt like I had to put something else together to kind of go along with what I've been doing because from everything I see and I keep coming across, I got people sharing stuff to me because of this time of year, with the snow, underground tracks, all these tracks that people keep sharing. Here's the thing, I don't like to jump like people. I see stuff and I do share my honest opinion and exactly what it looks like if I if I call it how I see it, that's kind of how I am. And of course you know, some of these tracks that people are claiming that are coming through the yard, they clearly appear to be human boot tracks. And so you know, I had done an illustration shown boot tracks with snowmil Today I did another similar situation in my own yard, but I was are in Tennises. I was where I didn't have boots are and I was walking in the snow. The snow is starting to melt. It's finally getting soft again. Is we had hard, a hard puntry layer thick ice on the uh in the yard, but it's finally starting to melt. So I decided to look at some of the tracks that were already out there, and I used some of them in the illustration because even the little tracks that my grandson made out there, I mean, if anybody was to find them out in the woods, okay, that might have been a juvenile bigfoot or or whatever. But yeah, some of these small tracks that Cayden put out in the yard a few days ago, they don't you can't even see the shape of the boot or the heeling them no more. They look completely different. Some of the tracks in the yard there anywhere from two to three to a whole week old, you know. But there was some tracks that looked like elephant tracks. But they and the funny thing is, and I pointed this out in the video. I showed how small my grands on feet were in the snow from the fresher looking tracks versus what's a week old, because the way those tracks imprinted, I mean, the snows enlarged and melted and expanded around those little footprints. You can actually see in the grass in them now. So and they look like round elephant tracks, you know. Yeah. So I just try to put stuff out there, you know, and I try to share it, you know, because sadly everybody's got big put on their brain, you know, not everybody. I shouldn't say everybody, but a lot of people, a majority of the people that are in this field. I know, William, I know you've seen it, you know, a lot, and and I see it a lot too, And sometimes I ignore it. But then sometimes I feel like I feel more I actually feel more guilty if I do ignore it, because I feel like I have to say something, you know, I feel like I'm obligated to say something. It's just like when it comes to all these AI images, which I know, uh we kind of talked about that not long ago too, but uh, getting irritated that, Oh my gosh, it is really I see it destroying especially what we do. You know, there's all these fake images of all these so called celebrities, you know, or not even celebrities, but other like other images made to look like young girls that you know. AI is not perfect because if you look at these images enough, you'll see flaws in them. Either the images will have extra fingers, you know, or whatever. Uh. And the sad thing is, you see all these people in the comments less than half of these fake pictures. You know, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Look at pictures and stuff like research, whether it's just having fun were actually trying to fund stiff. They're couch potatoes. Yeah, and they believe everything they see and hearing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, Actually, I actually do believe that there are people that are are being or making money or being paid by certain I don't want to say this organizations two make this field of cryptids and and paranormal and supernatural something to be scoffed at and mocked like we're all crazy anyways.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's like a bait and switch. That way, they get to people not believing them to make fun of the other while the real stuff is going on behind the scenes. You know, it's a distraction technique.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well. I can vouch for what you just said there, William. I don't care if it's your personal profile on Facebook or you have a Facebook page that is set up to make money through the content. That doesn't matter what the content is. As long as it's original, as long as it's coming from you and it's getting clicks and likes and views and whatever it shares, all that will accumulate funds. Yep, and I'll be I'll admit this. Yes, I get money from Facebook every month. I get a little something. It's not that much, but I get something from them because I have my monetorization set up for the content that I share on Facebook. So yeah, I mean sometimes it's only fifteen dollars, it might be twenty three dollars. I mean, I've had it more in the past, but I know Facebook's gotten stupid with me and wants to restrict me on stuff, so I may. I used to make forty to fifty dollars a month off of Facebook. But I know there's people out there that create certain content, like a lot of reels, there's people making there's some people making bank on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's just like YouTube. That's just like YouTube. And YouTube's getting bad with the censorship too, because I had a podcast last uh was it Saturday or Sunday, one of the last paranormal brew morning shows I did, where we talked a lot about about the supernatural aspect of water and the paranormal aspect of water and its connection to biblical stuff and to what's going on today and missing people. And they actually removed that actual podcast from YouTube for because it went against YouTube policies.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I think that's bizarre because I mean, you should see half the stuff that's on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, wow, yeah, I mean is there was there a way to contest against that, like go against that or like to fight it or Yeah.
Speaker 3: I disputed it through the normal channels and claimed the fair use and all that and how all of it was my original content that I didn't write any any video usage from other podcasters or or shows, and uh my dispute went basically they they kept the ruling as far as leaving it off the channel.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But now the question is is that people doing that or is it all dumble ai too? Yeah, that's another will be another big problem.
Speaker 1: I get, well, a I already controlled Facebook, you know, I mean, yeah, what's his name? Uh, I even forget his name, the guy who owns Facebook. I mean, he says he's going to do this and do that, but he's got all these bots that are into doing everything about the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not doing a very good job because legitimate stuff gets banned. And then some of the let's just say, risk a type stuff you see all the time on Facebook. You don't make you don't let kids see some of this stuff. The cartoons, a cartoon or any kind of things that suggested you see all the time on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Facebook, and and the bots are getting out of control on Facebook, that is for sure, along with YouTube. Really, the only the only platforms I'm thinking about sticking with right now are gonna be Rumble and uh and uh probably u X And that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm really thinking.
Speaker 3: About pulling my channels off of YouTube and Facebook altogether and running just on those other two platforms. And that's it, because I don't make money off of Facebook, you know, my channels, my Nighthawk High Strangers channel doesn't make any type of money off of Facebook whatsoever. And the only money I get off of YouTube are from superstickers or super chats, and that's really it. I don't have any way of you know, sustaining the cost of what it takes to keep a podcast going, you know, because as podcasters were always trying to come up with new content and and better, better technology and all that to make it seem more appealing to people. But you know, it's getting expensive, to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, you know the other biggest thing when it comes to AI, there's a lot of these Facebook pages. If you go to them, like for example, some of these are different movie pages or I don't know. Some of them has weird names. But they shared content of these alleged movies or new sequels of these certain movies coming out. And I can tell you almost every single one of them is false. It's fake and made up. And oh yeah, now there was one. Bless his heart, mister Ron, howse you know, I love him to death.
Speaker 5: But yeah, well, Ron, he had shared something and then he actually had to capture above it like, yes, I can't wait for this, and I'm looking at it and looking at the source where it came from and doing what anybody should be doing.
Speaker 1: I did my research. I went and looked up at content and the information. It's not happening, you know. So I came back and told him, I said, Ron, if you did your research, you would know that this is fake and made up. This is not real. His his comment when he seen my comment, he said, I thought, fa who got rid of fact checkers? So I think, Look, I said, I don't like to see my friends being goble Okay, just do your research.
Speaker 2: With them. YouTube does the same thing, because I've seen a trailer on there the other day with a new uh Presator movie with art it was a full length type trailer, like two or three minutes long, and every bit of it was AI generator.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well one division you have to look for. Yeah, I got the.
Speaker 2: Interrupted comments, and there was people attuned to that because you can see comments down there. Come on, people, this is not going out and look at it and rewatch it. You can see everything's AI generated. It's not but clickbait and people trying to make money and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: It's getting out of hand really.
Speaker 1: Well. The other thing is, uh, most of the ones that do that, if it's a decent YouTube channel, they're usually straight up and honest, and somewhere in the description or somewhere near the title, there's a there's a thing on there world it'll say fan made like like, uh, some of these like it's content that people create, like hey, this is what will what we would like to see, you know, but and some of it looks impressive. And now sometimes sometimes some of these content makers they will use clips and scenes from other movies and do a blend. You know that they I've seen them do that before. But yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. Uh yeah, a lot of times I've been fooled by some of that stuff. And more and more you watch it, you get more familiar with it. So but it is kind of I gotta admit, some of it does look impressive. Uh, some of these people are good at what they do.
Speaker 2: But reality though, there's a couple of times reality from what's like.
Speaker 1: Right again, like I was saying earlier, if it's a decent YouTube channel, they'll specify that. And a lot of people don't don't look at the descriptions of these videos at all, because I know that firsthand based off based off of some of the content and some of the stuff I put out there. Uh, and the feedback I get people not reading what why I'm doing what I do. And but yeah, they'll tell you it's either fan made or fantasy. A lot of videos again to me, if it's a decent YouTube channel, if they're not out there to try to fool people. But but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but yeah, you got to step up and not feel bad about, you know, sitting record strain at least getting your opinion anyway, because I know it's on Facebook a couple of times that one there's one channel on there. I know, Dan know you're familiar with it. Uh. Everything when people post pictures, there's always every shadow and everything they post on there's a big foot of this, bigfoot that, or some kind of crypto this and that tears out of it. And there was two pictures in particular, one with a raccoon and another one that if when people get equipment and actually set the stuff up and go use it, they've got to learn the equipment and how what it's about and what it does, because a lot of people don't realize when you use an i R whether it's trail cams or cameras that has a uh infrared lighting and stuff like that, your people's reflect that back into the lens. Right, they're going to say, well, we got eye shine over here, we got eye shine over there, and to standing up moving, but they're not looking at the dynamics of the picture of it's actually the raccoon with the eyes as it was coming closer, was getting higher in the deer. If you look at the picture and turn it upside down, you could actually then make out the image of the deer head, but the antler's on the bottle. But yet people looking at that picture in its original content was saying that was paranormal. Right, Oh yeah, you got to understand the equipment you're using, how it works, and how it can affect the environment you're in. So, as Williams says, question everything, you got to dissect it before we can get to any kind of truth. You've got to do that, you know, I mean, you just gotta jump head over heels to say, and everything's a bigfoot or liz Man and all that other stuff, Which is why I'd like you two, because you keep everything down the earth to keep it real. Uh, we try to.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's getting harder and harder too though, because there's not too many people. I mean, you've got two categories of people right now in the fields of cryptid and paranormal.
Speaker 2: And you've got the.
Speaker 3: Kind of skeptic type of people that believe that everything is flesh and blood, okay, that that Native American legends or history oral tradition doesn't hold any you know, significance in in you know, basically confirming or denying whether these cryptids or or the supernatural exists. Then you've got the ones that believe in the WU factor, that believe that those things exist and think that Bigfoot is is straight spirit and or an inter dimensional traveler and all this, you know, and you've got so many people butting heads on a constant, daily, daily basis, and it's stupid to do that. We need to actually work together to figure out what's going on before we start working apart and separate.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I got to keep that open mind. Yeah, exactly the possibility until it's proven differently, everything's the possibility exactly to be here, this existence that we are. Now, why couldn't there be others? You know, exactly there is there is, But why couldn't there be portals? Just like dark matter? How do we know there's not another universe on the dark matter side of things? And they've got a way to come back and forth or whatever the case may be. You got to keep an open minds what I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To say, And and take for instance this I've been you know, you guys, I've been doing a lot of research and investigating on portals.
Speaker 2: You all know that.
Speaker 3: And just recently I made the connection with portals and water, you know, h two O, and even confirming it with the Bible, showing that it actually water is actually a factor in portals. Water's a factor and missing people. Okay, Water's a factor in the paranormal field because it's an energy sources. It actually water holds memory, okay. And water has the connection to the Bible because it says that in the Bible that the Antichrist are the beast of the sea, you know. And that's a biblical connection saying that the beast is going to come out of the water. Okay, we all know that. And we all know that when God casted Lucifer out of the heavens plural, okay, heave ends, not just heaven.
Speaker 2: The heave ends.
Speaker 3: That he fell all the way down into the bottomless.
Speaker 2: Pit, which is the oceans. Okay.
Speaker 3: And it's awful funny how mankind can't get down below ten thousand feet in an ocean without having submersibles get crushed by the.
Speaker 2: Pressure, right, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know, so that could technically be classified as a bottomless pit, you know, at least for mankind because we would never be able to reach the bottom.
Speaker 2: And that's the only way I could describe it too, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, there's there's so many connections and if people ever really studied and researched and investigated on their own the connection to what biblical literature and text says. And I'm not just talking the King James version. I'm talking the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, the Book of Jubilee, the Book of Oh God, Mary, Mary Magdalene, just there's there's so many other books, you know, and the one Bible that I use reference to that I get the most, that I find the most in research connecting the dots to what's happening to day with the cryptids and and the paranormal and the supernatural and the way the world is is the Ethiopian Bible because it has the original you know, hypopricas in it that we were actually pulled away back from the Pope of the Vatican at the time back I think it was five hundred and seventy two a d. The Pope changed the Bible and just made it into a King James version.
Speaker 2: Basically what we have today.
Speaker 3: So it's missing you know, so many, so many books that were part of it that explain about the Onnaanaki and and giants and you know, just literally everything. It talks about the Book of Enoch explaining how God actually made the women that lied lied down with you know, the fallen ones, turning them into mermaids and Bible and that's why we have mermaids today. Everybody says though mermaids are fictitious, they're fake.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't exist.
Speaker 3: You read the history of Sailors and you compare it to your history of the missing hypopapse of the Bible, and you'll realize that that itself should give you enough doubt to at least investigate it further, that mermaids.
Speaker 2: Could be real. Okay, so anyone exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Vatican has so much information they don't want us to know about it. The Vatican is also going to be the one to usher in the one, the one world religion.
Speaker 1: So well, it's like, you know, for those who don't know when I'm about the person I'm about to make mention of, just real briefly, Martin Luther. A lot of people don't understand there was two people by the name of Martin Luther. You got Martin Luther, King, Martin Luther, the performance. A lot of people don't know about the Reformists. Martin Luther he used to be a Catholic monk. Just without getting into too much detail, they had a Bible out their monastery. You know, they were the Bible, but the monks and everybody else they weren't allowed to read from it. But Martin Luther, being who he was, you know, was curious. He wanted to look, you know, he took it upon himself to start reading it. But the content of the Bible, it was actually the Bible. I don't remember what version of the Bible it was, but he did start reading it. It was stuff that they didn't want the you know, they didn't want the other monks to know what was inside that, you know, but they had access to it. They didn't want the public to know because they fed the public what they wanted them to know and believe. But when Martin Luther did his research, it opened his eyes. He started a whole new world. And then he started putting the information out there, and that's what we started the Reformation, you know. Uh, you know, for example, the church my parents go, we go to the Reform Baptist Church. It's here in Verona, you know, but uh, you know, there's Reform Baptist churches all around the world. It's a Baptist church, but there's a slight difference in it there's there's a reformed uh doctrine involved, you know. But my point is presenting that that, you know, the content of the Bible was hidden away to a lot of people, you know, for many years.
Speaker 3: And you know, a lot of people are trying to make the connection with the Enfelim to Bigfoot, you know, and make that biblical connection. And you know, I for one can say that that could possibly be a factor in the supernatural aspect of the the Bigfoot for otherwise I know as calling him big brother, because you know, the indigenous inhabitants of the America's South America, America and North America for that matter, very seldom did you hear of of interactions being more negative than when the two clashed over hunting rights or grounds, you know, and stuff like that, and ceremonial grounds. We think of Bigfoot or Sasquatch as a tribe just another another part of the indigenous culture in America, you know, and Canada. You know, we we kind of make that connection and because we know big brothers always been here. But at the same time, when we do ceremony, and I've said this one hundred times to everybody on the podcast, when we do ceremony, like when I do a sweat lodge or or a vision quest, a humblatia, or or a flesh offering. You know, the prayers that I send up in in my younger days, we're more of a darker prayer to protect our sacred burial mounds and and our sacred lands and stuff, and to ask that supernatural part of that entity to come forward and protect those lands and to protect our ancestors' bones, you know. And a lot of people can't comprehend that that actually happens, and it does happen, okay, you you know. And in fact, I had somebody very recently, you know, who I hold here near and dear to me, contact me and uh, you know, wanted me to help them out with the supernatural problem of of of a being that I talk about several times in the podcast in the past. It's basically and and and David and Melissa know this. I've talked about the shadow realm, you know how how the shadow realm is basically like that. Everybody else calls it the veil. Okay, whenever you deal with anybody in the paranormal, they call it the veil. And I've always known it as the shadow realm, and the shadow realm is just that layer, that thin layer realm where it's almost it can almost be considered like the first heaven. It's it's almost like purgatory compared to heaven, Okay, where a lot of the dark matter goes and a lot of the evil goes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: A lot of the people that don't don't believe in something of a higher being being their God, you know what I mean. So they don't, they don't their spirit. The spirit is separate from the soul. And I say that because whenever you deal with residual energy, you're not dealing with the soul. You're dealing with the spirit energy of the person or persons that once lived, and they're recycling the best parts of their lives are the most tragic parts of their lives over and over again, like a recording, Okay. Whereas your soul goes on to whatever belief you have, whether you're Muslim, whether you're Christian, Catholic, whatever your form of heaven is, your belief is where your soul's going to go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they're two separate things, and a lot of people don't distinguish that, but they are two separate things, and when you deal with the supernatural, it's a whole different animal from the cryptid. You know, it's a whole different animal from the paranormal. Okay, even though you can get a connection to the supernatural through the paranormal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. What I find amazing is there's a dist next sumwhere because I probably because people don't want to be taken out of their comfort zone and whatever. It takes me about the Bible and churches and stuff like as like this. There's a lot of stuff in the Bible that if you read the Bible from the way it's written now, the King James and stuff and so forth, there's a lot of stuff in there that if you think about it, this paranormal in it. There could be aliens in it. Yep, there's a lot of questions in it. But yet they don't teach and other factors too, without getting long winding, but any of those factors. Any church you go to, they do not preach any of that, right, And if anybody ask any questions pertaining to that, this circumvent answering the question. And people will believe the Bible, but it's like they're believing certain parts of it, but they're ignoring the other parts. And we work with some people up there where we work at right now, there's a girl there that was an atheist, didn't believe in God, and one day we we got to talking and we've got to talk about the paranormalis about the dark side. Well, she didn't want to hear that. She didn't want to do with no evil stuff. Well that way, man, if you believe in evil, I think, why do you not believe in God? See, they contradict themselves. People don't want to be taken out of the comfort zone, like the Castle potatoes. When it comes to cryptis. I've not had a big foot in counter okay, but I've had paranormal stuff throughout my life that raises questions and a lot of them, and we had we've had some around here. I was too much to get into right now for no more time than what we have. But as a kid, that set the stage for my interest in the paranormal. Encryptis. Uh. The first thing that got me started on it. I was in the early sixties, not the date my soul. I was sitting on the floor in the chair. That's probably about four maybe five years old and I was watching a nineteen fifty seven movie. I was The Teenage Word with Michael Lane if you knew who Michael Landon was. Oh yeah, while we were watching that, we heard footsteps upstairs. I remember specifically looking up at my mom and she looked at me. She heard it too. She says, Uh, this place is supposedly haunted. I remember that like it was yesterday. It's amazingly got certain things to stay with you. Well, they go on through life. We've had other experiences in another house and we lived in and stuff like that around here. Blah blah blah. But I've always had that interest in the movies and all these programs and stuff. But I never really got involved in because of my two careers that you know, I was in stuff like that. But the careers I had taught me to keep an evil evil a level minded aspect of things to where something does happen, to think it through, look at you know, investigate it, come up with the other possibilities and answers like that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But I've never had anything on the crypticide. Now we've been out with Daniel, since we've met him. Uh, we have seen things that are questionable. Uh, but I can't jump on the bandwagon without further proof saying well, yeah, it's a bigfoot or whatever the case may be. I mean, we've seen structures, we've seen prints. Rob was with it. I got some pictures of stuff that looked like it couldn't have been Prince or maybe a handprint in the dirt one time. Ifact Daniel found some things you showed me here. This last camp out we did, I set up for quarters one night, and uh, it's around approx my time frame on the nighttime recording, so while everybody was sleeping is probably between twelve and two. I'm gonna have to start keeping better truck of the time, so I set them out. It's a six hour recording. But you can clearly hear what's sounded like a tree knock. Oh yeah, Daniel here, But then I got to thinking about it again. If you take two rocks and clank them together too, that will almost sound like a tree knock, but it was distinct, and knock is distinct from your normal surrounding sounds that'll go right, It's like it's an intent. It was another whether there's two rocks hitting together or or actual tree knock, which I found interesting as far as that and of course other different sounds really can't pinpoints actly what it was, but by listening to it, it raises questions. I hope I have an encounter one day to confirm all that we're not going to give up trying because we've got another camp out coming up. But there's just so much going out there. People don't want me taking other comfort zones all getting out, and then you got those cast potatoes that they want to deny everything that comes about again the comfort zone comes into play, but they don't get out and try to research it. Then you got the fakers out there, those that want to fake it because they just feel like they're needling people that believe in this or want to believe in it, do research. Because I can see Daniel gets irritated quite a bit when they see stuff that people post to say. I get irritated too.
Speaker 1: But I've been seeing it for years and it gets you know, it gets some of it gets old after a while. Come on, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna do what I'm going to do and get out with you all the stuff and do what you all do and look for my own answers and then at am with the indigenous people and stuff, and the Native Americans and stuff like that, him and Dennis and Erica, stuff like the stuff that they keep talking about. I mean, it just expands your imagination more questions, and also, believe it or not, it gives them more of an understanding of what could be going on just by watching you, William and some of the others. And plus it gives the more understanding you have, the more answers you might be able to come up with when you do your own research, or the more questions be able to come up with, you know, some kind of possibility or or nail down the truth. But then if you ever do nail down the truth, where do we go from there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thing I want to touch on that you made me think of or something you kind of brought up there. They would, you know, refer to the campouts and everything, and you know, you want an encounter. Sure, I haven't had an encounter in since twenty fourteen. I mean, well I could I could count twenty fifteen. I could count that as an encounter because it was just a year later in the same section of woods. I was by myself that time. But I need more too, I need more to feed my mind to a witness and observe more, because the more you observe, the more you witness, it gives you some piece of information and something to start to understand a little bit, you know, especially based off of what we find. And you know, we studied, like some of the structures, you know, a lot of it's very interesting. I'll never say Bigfoot made them, but I always put that possibility it could have been from that. You know. However, one of the things I know, I talked to you, David about this, that one of the things I do want to do, and this is kind of taken. I personally feel like this would take us out of our comfort zone. I want to put ourselves in a position to where we might be vulnerable. Like for example, how I talk to you about doing some night steakouts out there, Like maybe like if other people want to do it too, that's great. Let's split up. Let's not all be in a cluster. For example, me and you, David, I thought about, let's go park at the gate and walk up on that little ridgeline and stay up there somewhere and stay tonight and see what happens. I mean, that's where Paul's wife had had her sighting when they went up there, you know, and which was very interesting because you know, like I said, they shared the story about that. You know, actually I was going to ask you guys about that because you guys got to hear it firsthand when they came back to the gate and she started explaining about what she saw. What exactly was the detail that she shared with you guys that she thought she started bear.
Speaker 2: Right we were getting ready to leave, so we stopped there by the trailer just where they set the pill up after where we were camping at, and we packed up and getting ready to pull out to get ready leave the dinner and say goodbye. And they had just gotten back down there at the gate where I showed her husband with a park at and uh, the old thing she said casually was yeah, we went and walked to the lake from the gate and everything. But just as we got Alice started walking, I seen the bear and then she got to she just kept all she got to talking about she seen it up in the woodline. Then it ran on two legs, ran across the road down into the gull on the other side, down to the stream bed. Then I got to thinking what ran on two legs? And then I asked her, I said, you see it ran on two legs, and she said, yeah, it was running on two legs. It was behind the tree, was watching this park, and I was getting out of the vehicle, and then I took off running a couple of striders across the road down the embankment, went down to the streambed area, and I said, well, bears don't run on two legs. They can hobble kind of fast on two legs, but you're only talking a short distance right and very short hobble back and forth a little bit because the balance wise and the penguin walk. Because she didn't get defensive, she got confused because she really believed in her mind it.
Speaker 1: Was a bear.
Speaker 2: Because again that's because she was taken out of her comfort zone because when I asked her that question about it ran on two legs, said yes, stuff. And then when I looked at her, he said, well, you didn't see a bear. And then that's when her husband looked at me. He said, you're right, because she did not tell me that part. When we were down there by the gate, they asked no more questions. He took it for granted it was a bear. That's the way he got his fistle out and I took it with him. He hosted. He didn't walk around with it to the lake. He just you know, kept it for safety wise, kept it with and and that opened up his eyes too, because once we started asking the questions, she became more uncomfortable, not defensive, uh, because she realizes that she's not that well versus wildlife.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's the way I understood it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her and her husband, they're both basically retired to FBI. They weren't not really big outdoorsmen, especially she's not. And uh, and that that just took her out of her comfort zone, is what it did. She didn't get defensive, Melissa, she she got uncomfortable because then then she started with yeah, scared. She was through a little bit. She was through a little bit within herself thinking about the encounter she just had. Based on what she told us, the description and then the questions we were asking started to match up. Well, she's said from what she said, it was not a bear. She never one time seen it on all fours Because I remember now, that's try I remember now, I said when Iran did a run on all fours. She said no, on two legs. I remember now specifically asked her that now we're rethinking the back of my mind. And when she said no, it wasn't on all fours and ran across the road on two legs. And that's when we asked her a couple more questions and she got uncomfortable with because I guess she could. I guess she really realized at that point what she may have seen was not a bear. And they still walked to the lake out there in the woods, right, But oh yeah, people like him to get out of the comfort zone. I mean, nobody knows how he's going to act. It till react until something happens to him anyway, exactly. But again, if if it was something other than a bear, and it was maybe a bigfoot, that just reaffers to my mind, based on location, they're really not an aggressive animal unless you give them a reason to be exactly. Uh and and and you can't approach that with the idea that every encounter, if you have one, there's going to be some kind of aggression involved. I think people, and I think some people it's more I think some people. I'm thinking some people are more in tune to wildlife in general, and maybe even the crypticide because when Melissa had her experience that night with the sounds she was hearing and got nauseated and everything else. Everybody's got the brain, everybody's got brain waves, and maybe some people are more susceptive to picking up different lives and animals. I mean, even even with dogs and cats. People can read with something's wrong with your animals. Your animals can read something's wrong with You have to have the time there's a connection there and be it, whether it's it's it's not across the board one hundred percent from one person to the next. But I think everybody's got those different possibilities based on your chemical makeup, what kind of connection you're going to have with anything in the given environment that you're in. Right, But again that's all things. There's racist questions with her experience and then the knocks and then the stuff you find out there that could have been people made location wise. That's why I like getting off the beaten path. I mean, I don't like walking along trails because people they like to play hopes center in the woods too, h a lot of them nowadays and not deep wood hunters Uh, there're goes maybe fifty to hundred yards in the woods as the far as they're going to go to hunt. That's why I getting off the beaten path because as deep as I can where people normally don't go and maybe might have some game trails, but you're not going to have like hunter trails, you know. Being so right, it's what look like for the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I told Daniel one the last podcast that he had with me on it, I told him that, you know, if you ever want to have an experience an encounter with a cryptid, whether it's bigfoot or dog man or whatever you want to call them, out there, that's out there, because we all know there's more than just bigfoot out there, at least from my aspect of it with my people. But if you ever want to have an encounter, the best way to go to it is to go with good intentions. Because you know, the the forced people that the tribe that we call them of the force people have a sixth sense to know that when somebody's going to show up or somebody's going to arrive at their location, so they expect you before you even know that you're going. And also if you want to have an encounter, you gotta You can't just keep your eyes focused.
Speaker 2: On the ground around you.
Speaker 3: You need to you need to focus on the tree tops, you need to focus on the caves, You need to focus on the upper ridge lines, because that's where you're going to have your most activity or encounters, because they're not going to come down to you until they feel that it's safe enough to do. So they're not going to come down to you at.
Speaker 2: Your camp.
Speaker 3: Alone. Let's say, Okay, there's going to be at least three of them that are going to approach your camp from different sides and different vantage points. So and that's just something that they've learned from the indigenous people, and the indigenous people have learned from watching them and interacting with them. So you know, it's kind of a you know, a learnings thing back and forth. So you know, whenever you have an encounter with one, you can rest assured there's at least two others around.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, It's just like being a midlitary when we're goloud to do drills and basically field duty. Sometimes it's called a bounding overwatch. It's the same thing you go out on the team two or three or four people at the most and one to move up while the others watched and no one to move up. Whether it's called a bounding overwatch as you're moving around, whether you're doing the circuit destroy mission or whatever the case may be, or just observing, you know, getting intel of stuff like that. Who's to say they can't be doing the same thing. I mean, why do you? Why do you? That could be a way that's so secretive that the very few ones that get lucky enough to see one. It's fortunate in my mind, but typically it's not going to happen because it's we go out to camp to relax, camp for the camaraderie, camp to be out in the woods, and then camp to if it comes about while we're doing the research. I mean, that's not what's so focused on camping. That's part of it. But I want to relax on them out there. And you both said before you go out there with an open mind. Now with that intent, because everything you're gonna see at that point you're gonna overanalyze and it's gonna become what it's not, basically, is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, I mean that's that's why we like getting out of the mount Yeah, it's interesting out there, and uh, you all keep it real, and I'm gonna keep it real for you too if I'm out there, because I'm not gonna be run up with I look my hair on fire, saying oh yeah that that that that's a big put stuff. Now, I want proof, exactly. I got my there a normal proof. I've had my experiences and I've had my own imagination play tricks on me too, because you think about stuff too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see the shadows moving and stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: And then and I calls a couple myself, and that's why I back up. I think about now two or three people don't hear and see the same thing at the same time before to be once a matter nation exactly. My dad took one encounter paranormal to his grave and over the years, I'm never this from the seventies. Over the years, I never could get him to admit that night ever happened. I imagination is.
Speaker 3: A very powerful thing. It really is imagination.
Speaker 2: Because me and my brother Brian heard the same thing went down to the Golvin Dad based on what was going on down in the basement, which nothing became of when he went to check. But three people don't hear the same thing with the dog involved. We had a dog involved that night for it to be an imagination, But he never would admit to it. He didn't want to get out of this comfort zone that that night even took place. But me and Brian talked about it all the time because we were we were part of it. So yeah, I mean, it's it's all interesting. I've always had that fascination with from the Bible what goes on. That's why I got problem going to churches. There's too many churches and a lot of them in it for just for the money.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm just conscious about stuff like that anymore. I Mean, my guard's always up. Yeah, it's always up when it comes to churches. Not that I'm not religious. People like to take it that way, but if you look at what's going on, No.
Speaker 1: Well, well it's funny you say that, because the one thing that comes to mind is I personally, I believe anyone that wants to go to church avoid churches that produce entertainment. Church is not for entertainment, and that's that's That's the big thing about a lot of these big megachurches and all these ones that produce thousands of people. They will entertain the crowd just to keep you coming back. That's not what you should be in church for.
Speaker 2: Living in mansions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know I can't. I can't help them. Refer back to what my father used to tell me. You know, why would you want to go inside a building to be with your creator when your creator built the cathedral of the pines and the beautiful mountains and the sky.
Speaker 2: You know, so you know man's input. That's man's input to take control of whatever they want to take control of, to get their following to be able to do whatever they want to do. Yep, exactly. Uh yeah, I've always had problems with that. Well, her one of her old preachers one time, first day I went to church with her over here, first day I went, and he says, mankind, they've been around no longer ten thousand years. That's when reading the balance that wait a minute here, come on, now, come on. That turned me off right there, you know. But people sitting around here shaking their hands like, yeah, you're right, you know, no more ten thousand now, come on, give me a break. You know, I'm getting I'm getting off topic.
Speaker 1: Care well, no, no, no, you're fine. I've actually had discussions about that in other discussions in the past. You know, you know, you've got anthropologists, you've got all these scientists out there. The one thing that puzzles me is first of all sciences and say you know, all the especially when it comes to relating to all these certain different types of species, even mankind one hundred million years ago or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's like to me personally is just the million to hear million. It just that does not add up to me with everything I've dug into and research.
Speaker 3: And that's just like the population explosion. How they say there's eight point six billion people that live on the planet Earth now, well right where I mean, populations have been declining. Japan is over three hundred and fifty thousand short every year from increasing, and the Americas we barely make it even with our you know, with the births and stuff of children. So you know, populations, if anything on the planet should be decreasing, not increasing.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, because China, for example, China may have a population control They don't allow you to have so so many kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that used to be that way. It used to be they can have one couple had one child many years ago, and that was expect for many, many years, but that since been lifted. I don't think there's any more restriction on that. Uh, that was lifted years ago. I don't even think they got like a two or three been going down too. And that's what China's worried about, that they've got to have their population and to maintain some kind of edge as far as manpower and all the other stuff as years go by and stuff like yeah, but yeah, you are right, Daniel, years ago they had one child, one child living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, see, I haven't looked into any of that in a while. Like so, yeah, I don't know if that's like like you said, I don't know if that's still going on today, But it sounds like I feel like it wasn't that long ago. Of course, when I say it wasn't that long ago, shoot, time's flying by. I mean it is a lot of a lot of interesting things happened for me. A lot happened back in twenty seventeen for me, and shoot, that's eight years already. But yeah, I mean, yeah, I mean, I know I'm younger than everybody on here right now. I mean I was born in eighty, so I mean I'll be forty five at March. I know I'm the baby here.
Speaker 2: But that's questions as far as what's going on in this world, because I mean, not just a Bible. You go back to the Ananaki and before them, the cave drawings, and I mean there's too much documentation just to be written off. If somebody had an imagination, Well, you can't have that kind of imagination with what stuff I'm trying to talk about here without sining or experiencing it. You can't draw a degg On man in a spacesuit eight thousand years ago on the rock wall without even having some kind of concept of what that would look like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now, I've seen a lot of that on some of these documentaries on the Histon channel or whatever channels they show up on, and you know, so I'm seeing this, and I mean I see people post stuff like this on social media. So when I see it on social media, I don't take it for granted.
Speaker 2: You know, well I.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't say that, I should say I don't know what to think of it, because again, it's social media. You know. So I'll get cheerious and I'll try to do some research. I'll dig into some of this stuff. And like the shoot I've seen, I forget what show it was on, where these guys were doing some digging down in Okay mind. I think it was Kentucky. I don't know how long ago this was, but it was I scene where they were digging into old mine and they came across these ancient coins, ancient coins. I believe it was somewhere in Kentucky. I don't get wrong. I could be wrong on the location, but I'm pretty sure it was Kentucky. But they were digging along and they came across these ancient coins, and on the coins had these images. What the heck is this images of? I don't know. I'm trying to recall what I've seen. They looked almost alien like, nothing that we would know that belongs to this world. So that's just it.
Speaker 3: That's just it, Daniel.
Speaker 2: We don't know what belongs to this world, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, honestly, we don't. We have no concept of what to expect that we can find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not I'm not an expert on Native American background and stuff, but here hearing people talk while see on TV. I mean they go back generations, many many generations, and the stories are passed down. The stories had to originate from somewhere and once you know, take encounters and stuff like that, from aliens to Bigfoot or whatever the case may be. People just don't sit around think of stuff up, you know. And now with this new telescope up there, everybody's saying everything's starting with a big bang, so many billions of years ago. But now with that new telescope that got up there, they're finding universes that's older than ours. So that means if our big bang happened here to be supposed to be the source of everything, then why is this other stuff billions and billions of years older than were our time frame of the Big Bang? Oh, I'm sorry, I want to. I mean many questions to be raised, you know, right, the question to answer the simple question. First you got the big bank, Well, how did the big bang start? Well, and all the gases of molecules got together, Well, where did they come from? Where did you come from to even start it right?
Speaker 1: And how did they become a solid.
Speaker 2: Exactly? I mean there's too many questions. I don't think will probably never have the answer to until we meet the Good Lord. Well.
Speaker 3: You know, one thing you got to understand too, though, and the one thing that I always talk about too though, is the well, no matter what you call them, I call them the controllers of this world. Some people call them the Illuminati, the Reptilians or whatnot, the onnanak I mean, you call them whatever you want, but they are the ones that set the precedence of what's being taught in our schools, what's being taught in our universities. They're the ones that that deal with all the banking institutions, including UH investment groups like black Rock, Vanguard and have you know some Berkshire Hathaway are the first three that come to mind. And you know, their agenda is not set to humanity's agenda or what humanity is to to, you know, expire to Okay, aspiring to something from free will is one thing, but when you're being controlled through your free will with you know, I've always said, like, you know, the Roman circus, you know, the Romans used to whenever they're they're groups of of their you know, Populace were getting to the point where they were going to rebel against you know, the Roman leaders and the military. They would always throw out the Roman circus, and they would throw out the gladiator fights, and they would throw out the lions and all that in the arenas to distract from their real agenda. And we are basically seeing that same effect happen today.
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 3: We have Super Bowls, we have basketball games, we have drones, we have rock we have rock concerts.
Speaker 2: You know, we have rock concerts.
Speaker 3: We have Hollywood or Hollyweird, as I like to call it. There's so many different things. So the Roman circus hasn't stuck, it just changed.
Speaker 2: Well, you got the one that's getting ready to leave office here without mentioning any names, just now, all of a sudden, he's concerned that you got certain people of the hierarchy that's one to control everything. But that's already the case. Exactly. They keep feeding information bit a bit. Somebody wouldn't that for him to say that exactly, he ain't gonna think it. I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: I like to know, is it him or is it somebody behind him that's releasing these criminals? Right now, he's partnering all these criminals.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say. But my viewpoint is he's just give him paperwork design exactly. That's my opinion. You don't need to get no trouble.
Speaker 1: On are right.
Speaker 2: Executive orders from day one? Yeah, I mean he was trying to what am I finding her? Okay, I'm done with that. I'm finished talking about all that now. Anyway, let's get back to what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what Daniel thinks. Daniel, have you done any research on the oni and since our art topic discussion last time?
Speaker 1: Not necessarily I've looked into it. I've heard very little about it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: But you know, it can be made.
Speaker 2: It can be made.
Speaker 3: A case of the Onaki could be considered the fallen angels. To tell you the truth, anybody, if anybody follows any part of the Bible, they would know that the fallen angels were the ones that were, you know, separated from the heavens, and they they are the ones, you know, that disclosed.
Speaker 2: To humanity.
Speaker 3: You know, all the all the things to to basically bring us up to the modern age. The education they they taught us, the uh the arts of of herbal herbal medications, and you know, all kinds of magic stuff and spell casting and sciences and stuff, you know, which were considered to.
Speaker 2: Be the Anaki. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, the Onanaki were originally found through the Samerian text, which is the oldest cuneiform in the world ever, ever written language ever found and cuneiform was also question yea.
Speaker 1: The Ananachi are we were like what we call them? Or are they also known as the uh nuhle? There it is.
Speaker 3: It's been my studies in my research. I'm not sure how David feels about this, but through all my my vast research into it is that the on Aaki were separate from the Gigee. The Gigee were the ones that the Onanaki created, which could have been interpreted as as giants or nephelin for that matter. They've also it's it's also been a correlation to that the on Anaki might even be the Reptilian race, you know, because they say that, you know, the onok airing the the Reptilians are are almost like a gargoyle looking type of a of a of a an entity, okay, and you know some of them have wings and some of them don't and all this, But at the same time, you know, the Onaki were said to be over twenty feet tall. Every every every type of of of carvings or or depictions of the Onanaki I have you know, investigated, have shown them being three times to four times taller than humans and with ways.
Speaker 2: Right exactly exactly, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know it's hard to say there has to be a lot more research done concerning the Anaki part of history. Even if it's our history. We might not even be the the beings that were quote unquote I use air quotes by the way. We might not be the remnants of the beings that the Onanaki were supposedly have created. They could have initially created the Reptilian race, or they could have been the Reptilian race. We don't know for sure one hundred percent. So you know, more research is needed in that area, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, as far as giants go, I mean the Bible and the Old Testament, it's either an exodus or levitigus. I don't recall right off my head. Okay, where back when Joshua, uh you know, led the battles, you know, they went through valleys and and the scripture does closely say there were giants in those days.
Speaker 3: Exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, if you if you read about the apocryphies that were missing from the Bible, you'll know that the Book of Giants is missing from the Bible, and that explains a lot more in detail about the giants. So you know, yes, there were giants. I mean, you wouldn't have David with his sling and stone and Goliath for for no reason. I mean, that's not somebody didn't just pull that out of their ass and say, here you go, here's a story for a fairy tale. To me, the Bible is is not only a doctor of a a way to live your life spiritually, but it's also a guide's right. It's a hand guide or a handbook, just like you would get from any employer. You know, about how to live your life, about how to treat people, about how to treat the environment, and what to do and what not to do throughout your walk in this world.
Speaker 2: So you know, it.
Speaker 3: Helps us make a better connection to when we leave this body and move on to the next level of life, whether you call it heaven, whether you call it whatever you want to call it. I was always taught that there were seven levels of heaven and the seventh level is where God's throne is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And you know, most people you know, go to like the fifth or the or the sixth level of heaven, they don't actually get to see God's throne. But there going to be one hundred and forty four thousand that actually get to see God's throne, you know.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 3: That that in itself, you know, is kind of questionable too, because I've had visions too, and I've told David and Melissa about this around the out back of our place here the one time when they were out here about the vision I had about going into the sun and being with all of my ancestors and all of my past you know, four legged you know, children were there and stuff, and how how it felt like peace, you know, and you know, come to find out that, you know, through research, after talking to them and having that vision that summer. The the thing now is the theory now is that the sun is plasma and strictly one hundred percent plasma, and plasma is another way to create portals, So you know, was is the sun actually? You know somehow spiritually when we when we leave this body, or whether we astro project ourselves from our body some way we can get to a higher dimension. It possibly could be, you know, we don't know. So how does it How does it get to be ninety to one hundred degrees or more on Earth during the sunny day when the sun's over what six hundred and eighty million miles away? That doesn't make.
Speaker 1: Sense now now you brought you brought on portals that it brought up to my mind that NASA, NASA, you know, we know, we all, we're all familiar with NASA. That rock you know, shoots our rockets up in near the space. Well, one thing I read upon and I don I shouldn't say I've done some study. I'm Willis did a lot of reading on this. But NASA does speak about portals, and but not the portals that we think of when we watch a sci fi movie or you know, stuff like that. But they speak more about what we call wormholes or it doesn't work, it necessarily doesn't take us into another world. But they do speak about portals, but they more refer to them again as wormholes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, basically, yeah, basically a wormhole. You take a piece of paper and you fold it over, and you know that gap in between the two levels of paper. They create a connection, which is the wormhole, and CERN is one that has been doing a lot of that that type of stuff, which ironically, if you if you know the Bible, you know that the city that Satan claims as his own where he where he is is Geneva, Switzerland, and what's in Geneva, Switzerland? But CERN.
Speaker 2: Drunk aliter exactly yep, exactly.
Speaker 3: So you know, I mean there's there's a lot of different connections you can make to what's happening today in our world with portals and stuff, and CERN has been doing doing stuff without and getting anybody's permission to do it. I mean, who gave them permission to jeopardize the safety of every living being on this planet? So you know, I mean that's just a you know, that's for another day. But you know, just again there's the connection to the Bible and to portals again, you.
Speaker 2: Know connection what's going on now has to lead from the past exactly exactly, because I mean, when you get into the physics aspect of it, when you're talking several thousand years to go, even with the pyramids it's built, and you get behind the physics of everything, you can't tell me that the people back then, I'm talking normal human people had the capacity to figure out how far constellations are measurements between them. Yet they will build pyramids and stuff to the exact specifications of constellations distance size alignments. Where did that knowledge come from? And it's more than one besides the Pyramids of Egypt. A lot of people don't realize it. You got the same setups throughout several continents on this planet of pyramids, and they all pertained a different A lot of its pertained the pity system exactly. And that's where they think where possibility are everything originated with maybe with other beings coming from that system here. I mean, there's connections out there somewhere. I mean, there's just too much there, with too many questions for everything to be coincidence.
Speaker 1: Where's all Elder Einstein when you need.
Speaker 2: Them him off too? He come up all these theories and stuff that blew him off back in the day, But now predictions has.
Speaker 1: Come in to light. Yeah, a lot of his came from a young age too.
Speaker 2: So just like in the Bible, when when we start reading the Bible, how was it that people back then many of them was living several centuries years of age, and then over the years the age started to decline.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, Noah lived at what nine hundred years old?
Speaker 2: At other people that maybe others from other dimensions or other galaxies come here in the bread with which is already here, didn't have that long life span, and then that's when the ages started to decline. At that point possibility, I'm only saying yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's biblical time. Yes, they had diseases and everything, but then again, look at what we have today, Lord time, we have too many chemicals in our foods that produce cancer and lead to other things.
Speaker 2: Now, age was declining long before we started putting chemicals in the food.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, we just got stupid.
Speaker 2: There's always be that one time frame when the Bible is being written. We don't know how long the end of Thralls and all of them lived back then. I don't think they've lived for centuries. We least science haven't showed that yet. It is all originated around the Bible. The Bible time frame when they started putting things in words with Adam and Eve and so on and so forth, and then Adam and Eve had and then they took wise, Where did the wives come from?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, a lot. That's the thing. A lot of people don't want to accept this, but I believe there was a time where what's the word I'm looking for? Things were different back then where yeah, crap, I.
Speaker 2: Can't did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you? What do you? What do you call it? When relatives would read amongst each other bring park Yes, yes, that's what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, but that was an occurrence. A lot of people don't want to think about it, but that was an occurrence that actually took place, went.
Speaker 2: Back and another rule that did that. It's a bloodline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that's the one thing that I about too. That's one thing I talked about too, was a lot of the royalty bloodline and how well back in eighteen I think it was eighteen twenty two or eighteen thirty three that the royal bloodline of Europe was was broke. They were literally busted destitute, and along came a certain family named the Rothschilds that actually said, well, we'll fund your royal family, your whole lives who Rockefellers, of course, are the banking industry that we know today and probably going to be the banking industry of the digital dollar of tomorrow. And they said, you give us the breeding rights to breed with your bloodline so we can be part of the royalty, you know, of Europe, And unf fortunately they agreed to it. And that's why, that's why how the Rothschilds actually became pretty prominent in Europe. All three of the sons of the Rothschilds went to different areas of the world and opened up their own banking institutions, but worked together before a central banking system was actually desised. So, you know, I mean, there's so much we don't know about our history that they keep hidden. I mean, how many people knew that that the now King of England is the sole remaining blood tied air to Vlad the Impaler, you know, I mean, it's just you know, he is. He is the one that holds all the rights to Vlad the Impaler's castle and and all of his his basically his entire state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it when that name is brought up, Lad Dampaler. Reason why because I am a big time vampire fan. I love vampires. I know this kind of kind of off topic, but as you.
Speaker 2: Never watched Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to watch a really awesome movie, if you've never seen it before, you need to watch uh uh, Dracula Untold. Of course, the movie is based off The movie is based off of lad Dan Paler how he became Draft Blow.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's a good movie. If you haven't seen it, you got to check that out. One of my favorite vampire movies.
Speaker 2: H Well, we'll think about it, Nick get in the break tonight, we're talking about everything else.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's okay, that's okay. I like that though. I mean, you know, I think other people appreciate that when they when they go to listen to this, So I surely will all the comfort zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you know, there's so many correlations you can make to the past and the present no matter which angle you look at it. You know, it's like I've always said that when we the reason Native Americans, the reason the indigenous people like my people sat around the drum in a circle or around the fire in a circle, was so we could all have different perspective or different angles during a conversation about something of importance. And you know, it's like I always say, you put a drum in front of somebody sitting in a circle, and you have twenty people sitting around it in a circle, and everybody's gonna view that drum in a in a separate place. They're gonna they're gonna see certain cracks in the drum, or a certain imperfection in the drum, or a certain non imperfection in the drum because of the different ways that they're position positioned in a circle around it. And that's the way we need to look at everything in our lives today. We need to look at it with that same exact way of analyzing, questioning everything we do.
Speaker 2: Many many don't want to live by that standard straight and narrow. They've got their own comfort zone they want to live in, and don't take them out and live it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever asked yourself or and this goes for anyone that's listening later on, Well, one thing I thought about this earlier while we were all talking and bringing up different things. So I had so many different things come to my mind on different things. But the one thing that's sticking in my mind right now is you ever ask yourself where the different tribes and languages of different people came about. I mean, if we look back during biblical times, have you ever any is anyone here familiar with them? In the story in the Bible about the Tower of Dabble and how that came about. Yeah, that was it was a curse because I forget the king's name, but he was, Yeah, I believe, Yeah, it was the king. He raised his arrow to the heavens and it was his way of like whatever he was rebelling. And when he did that, it's like the whole city, everybody that's out that lived around there, and everybody became one, from one language to multiple languages. Nobody understood each other. But then when the time came everybody gathered. It was all these different groups formed, Okay, we understand each other, let's stay together. This group over here we understand each other. Let's stay together. And they all went to separate ways, you know, uh, and I know.
Speaker 2: That's the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a way to keep people separated, is.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Even even the Anaki have a story in in their their writings about Inky and ill ill Uh. The older brother was Eel that was in charge of everything, and Anky was was present here on earth and mar Duke, which was the son of I believe, the older brother. They all ward had war and stuff, and Marduke was x you know, ex you know, made it from from being part of their community anymore and excommunicated, I guess, is what she would say. And Inky when he he lost the first the first war they call the war in heavens or whatever.
Speaker 2: To eil ill Ill.
Speaker 3: You know, he was told to remove a certain something from the DNA of humanity at the time, and that's why we have a certain set of number of chromosomes in humanity now and we have several that are missing. And it kind of correlates with that part of the Bible too when you think about it. A lot of it, you know, can can almost be compared as as the same thing happening, but just you know, said a different way, you know, because maybe back then they didn't know how to say it. Maybe today that you know, since we have all these languages that separate humanity and all these religious beliefs that separate humanity, maybe that's the thing. Maybe we need to get rid of all that and concentrate on trying to see what we can do working together, right, So you know, I mean there's there's no rhyme or reason for there to be over what almost two thousand different languages in the world.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, it's crazy, ain't it.
Speaker 3: I mean, to think about it, that's just that's just a big, big way to separate humanity from one another, because I mean, the second one.
Speaker 2: Would be the religion thing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, Oh, yeah, for sure. But I mean, just to think about that, I mean, with what you're talking about, Just to think about that. At one point in time, everybody understood each other. There was one language. We don't know if that was English or whatever it was, but everybody understood each other from that one from the beginning. And then there wasn't back, you know, like I said, over the Tower of Babble and the curse that got that was put out upon them, all those separate languages spread out and everybody went their own way with their own group.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like I said too though in previous podcasts too, that you know, at one time, Sasquatch and uh, the indigenous people of America used to be able to communicate with one another verbally.
Speaker 2: We used to speak each other's language.
Speaker 3: There was a time back in the old days where Sasquatch would come down from the high ridge lines of the mountains out in Washington and would would actually have like games with the native people, the indigenous people where we would wrestle each other. They're young men, would wrestle our young men, and and we would you know, just have fun interacting and then we would have a feast and stuff and trade and all that with them. And you know, one time when they came down and we did the games and stuff, something tragic happened. The Sasquatch, the young Sasquatch accidentally killed a young Native brave that was him and he didn't mean to kill him, you know, he just it was an accident. And the Native people understood that. We understood that. You know, we saw you know, their reaction because they never really experienced killing somebody except in defense of their family unit. Okay, as far as accidental death, they never experienced that. So we noticed that they got sad, and you know, we're really really you know, regretting that that that happened. And you know, from that death, you know, we we we told them it was it was okay, you know. And after that young native was was buried, this the Sasquatch never came back down again, that that that communication was lost between us and the Sasquatch tribes of Washington, you know. And and this is oral tradition that was passed down from generation to generation. And to this day, there's still some I guess, hieroglyphics or stuff or drawings on the sides of of cave walls and canyon walls depicting that thing. In fact, I think some people have seen it before where it's a you know, shows a Sasquatch with red lights coming out of its eyes, long hair, standing there, and it shows a little one standing next to him, you know. And you know, that's that's the the indigenous people's view of why we lost that communication with them. You know, it's the same principle, the same reason for why humanity has lost the communication by all the different languages being changed. It's that same principle, you know. And you know, a lot of people don't make that correlation that you know, maybe just maybe the Sasquatch is that lost force tribe that we once interacted with, you know, that nobody can explain. Some some people see them in a glimpse of you know, a flash of during the the dusk at night, you know, or they see them peeping in, you know, through trees and stuff around trees.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They're still curious about us, but they don't want anything to do with us anymore because of that tragedy that they learned. Sasquatch never never learned about sorrow from killing something outside of their own, from protecting them, you know what I mean. So when they experienced that sorrow, they didn't want to communicate with humanity anymore.
Speaker 2: And that's why we.
Speaker 3: Are where we are today with them, where people just get fleeting glimpses of them, or or some people are lucky enough to interact with them like I.
Speaker 2: Have over years, you know.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's it's just the way it is. Until we figure out how to fix that sacred hoop that was broken all those hundreds and hundreds of years ago, we're never going to have that communication again with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean back in twenty fourteen, and I've shared my encounter numerous times on podcasts and elsewhere. But like I said, there was six of us, but after observing everything that we seen, there were three of them there. And keep in mind, as I shared with people in the past. I had no idea what we were observing. It wasn't until the tallest one moved, made its maneuver and turned around to look back at us where I was able to see a shape and silhouette of what we were looking at. The two smaller ones, the six foot, the four foot and the sixth one, all I see was eye shine, And the tallest one all we saw was eye shine till again it made its maneuver and I saw what I saw. There's no denying what I saw, but the whole thing, during the whole situation, I mean, I I won't forget it. It's just there was nothing threatening about the whole situation. I didn't feel no fear or I didn't feel scared at all. And that was probably because I was with other people. I mean maybe if I was alone, it could have been a different scenario. I don't know, But based off of what I observed and looking at that situation, I honestly believe that they were curious of us as we were of them.
Speaker 2: Right you know?
Speaker 1: So, I mean they didn't throw, they didn't pose no threat, they didn't make no sound enough of they were dead silent exactly. But we we did We did hear them when they when they started walking. We heard we heard them moving around, we heard the up, we heard the cracking them whatever they were stepping on. But that was about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the one the one thing that I've always experienced too, whenever they turned around and looked at me, they didn't just turn their head and look at you, you know, with their neck. They turned their whole torso at you as the walk and looked at you. Because there's well, they're so massive that you know, anybody that's that has had an encounter with them will tell you firsthand that they are so massive that you can't even fathom it. I mean, you're looking at something with a shoulder what four feet across when they're.
Speaker 1: Full at least. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, so it's like even their kids are like bigger than the average man, you know, I mean, you know, and I mean my teenage kids. You know, it's an incredible thing the experience. But when you're when you're having those encounters with them, like me as as a child growing up and stuff, it's it's a special type.
Speaker 2: Of a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean it's yeah, it's scary at first because you know, you don't know what to expect. But the more you see them and the more you see how they're watching you, it's almost like they're trying to keep you as a child, safe from all harm that could be out in the woods, you know. And that's the way I interpreted it growing up. And you know, to this day, you know, I still have some interaction with them. So it's like, I don't know, I'm just gonna be curious to find out what happens, if you know, if I'm able to get to that camp out this.
Speaker 1: Year, oh you know what, we're dragging you there. If you like it or not. You bring Tracy with you too. We were you know, you know, darn well, we would love to have you guys there. We really want you guys there.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure how long I could be there, but I could. I could do at least one night there and and uh, you know, try to interact with whatever's out there, and uh, bring the flute along and and whatever else along.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I got Tracy's reminded me of I got a podcast to do.
Speaker 2: So there.
Speaker 3: It's not very seldom, it's very seldom I get to talk with David and and.
Speaker 2: It's been fun, Jordan, somebody's got to keep you straight. I was gonna actually make a cake, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: But well, she says she's gonna make a cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna make a cake like Chase Cake. It's called Bill's Crow.
Speaker 1: Well, you start working on it tonight. I'll ride up tomorrow morning. You guys may that far away? Yeah? What you got that? Oh yeah, yeah, he's he's he's a little critter. Yeah, he's a lot of fun. Yeah. He had some of my leftover Chinese food. I say, some Chinese food for him earlier. I got some takeout and I had some porklow mane and some chicken on a stick. And he had it before and he loved it, and he he was excited. He was excited when I showed him what I had some more. So that's what he had for dinner tonight. And of course I told her, if you eat everything I give you. Yeah, he got his ice cream. We got ice cream cones, and we give him some a little bit of ice cream and a cone and yeah, so yeah, he had he got his time me for tonight. Yeah. Yeah, he was supposed to go to his other grandmother's house this weekend, but of course she backed out again, so we're kind of glad that. We're kind of glad that she didn't get to take them because we don't care for him being over there for various reasons. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, Grandpa's are always the cool ones.
Speaker 1: Well, I was I was trying to think of, like I would love to take him somewhere tomorrow. Like I was like, it's just there's still so much snow on the ground as cold, but I really want to take them to a playground. But I was trying to look up indoor playgrounds, but there's really not much of that anymore going on. Like some Burger sees used to have indoor playgrounds, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't they ever have a Chucky Cheese anymore around?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That would be a perfect because he loves pizza, but he would have a ball out of chuck e Cheese.
Speaker 2: Uh hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There might There might be one in Fredericksburg actually, now that I'm thinking about, because I think I went there. Well, I used I took my daughter there when she was little because I grew up on the other side of Virginia. So I mean, and if I recall, I believe I did. I did take Briann and my daughter there when she was little to a uh chucky cheese. I don't have to look that up. I think it's over in Fredicksburg, Virginia.
Speaker 2: So be careful that afternoon through tomorrow night and.
Speaker 1: The Sunday, well that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh, starting Sunday. That's another thing. Yeah, I know this. No, I've been watching the weather or that. I think most of it might be just slightly to the west of us, but where it's supposed to get some extremely cold temperatures. I mean talking about one the junigree temperatures.
Speaker 2: So right here is always that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my parents, my father was talking. But when I told my father about the temperare it's a good thing. I just got the oil filled. The gas fills up. Yeah, we have gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. You gotta go. Who's the podcast you're doing?
Speaker 3: Oh, tonight, I'm doing the end of the Red Rabbit Hole. We're gonna be getting in again to uh well, I kind of disclosed some of the information.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Daniels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, we're gonna get into the whole water thing again in Geneva, Switzerland and all that and cern and basically you know, all all different types of basically quantum type of entanglements and stuff, so.
Speaker 2: Will be different.
Speaker 1: Well, William, go ahead, real quick share for those who will listen to this later where they could find you and listen to your podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh you can find me, uh well, William Nighthawk on Facebook and then also Nighthawk High Strangeness podcast channel on YouTube and Facebook. And that's pretty much it. I mean, I have a Rumble channel and you know and uh an x channel, but you know, I kind of haven't really figured out the whole Rubble thing yet. You know, I use stream like you do, and uh for some reason, stream Yard is not It's very difficult to work with with Rumble. So but I have a few videos on Rumble and I do shorts and.
Speaker 2: Stuff too, So it's well, it's you know that.
Speaker 3: And if anybody has any questions or concerns or wants any information or advice, you know, they can reach me at Lakota Man three three Threa at gmail dot com and just send me their questions or you know, if they have an encounter they want to talk about that's fine too, so say.
Speaker 2: That will more time. Email you're kind of broke up here in the middle of the uh.
Speaker 3: Lakota Man three three three at gmail dot com l A k O t A m A N three three three at Gmail.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent, Hey, and for future reference if you're ever interested in doing what I'm doing. Uh, Because like as you guys see, this is what we see. This is a recorded session, but I abstract the audio from this one. It's done after I download it and everything, and it goes to the radio platform. And for those who are not familiar with how the radio platform works, this is distributed on several different podcast platforms and if you do the study and look up the analytics, these podcasts are heard all around the world in several countries. So what I want to phot it out to you is this is something that you want to expand on, let me know and I can get you hooked up. It won't cost you a scent.
Speaker 2: Sounds good to me, absolutely, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could talk about that and we could work on that later if that's something you want to do, because I already got another friend of mine who does a Facebook podcast. He does his Machine Yard as well, and I already got him connected with the guy who runs the studio here in Virginia that runs Media Squatch, which I'm a part of that network. Now, for those who want to listen, you know, for those who are following, you can still hear it on all your favorite podcast platforms, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Apple and you name it, it's probably there, so you just have to search it. But our main thing is it's distributed from Spreaker. For those who know what spreaker, it's a podcast platform. It starts there and it goes automatically gets distributed wherever. So but yeah, absolutely, we would love to put the word out there for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about that at a little bit later.
Speaker 3: That's that'd be another great thing for me to actually try and get out on. That's what I told you earlier, because I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: I got it, And that looks good right there, Corey Gavis.
Speaker 3: She's she's admiring my remodeling job. Yeah, I've got I've got a lot of the stuff that I got here. I know the viewers that the listeners can't see it, but I've got a lot of my stuff on the walls around me, and I've got the big foot up in the corner there on the shelf, and I've got the other one over here behind me, all kinds of different stuff.
Speaker 1: So well, hey, if you guys ever want to go fishing since we're doing show, and I got all those fishing poles right behind me on the wall, that's only what. And then if you walk up here, there's more fishing poles right behind me over here. Then then the gun safe right behind me that's fully loaded right there, the gun safe right there. Yeah, oh yeah, here in the garage.
Speaker 3: I hate to say this, but I got to start getting ready for my podcast here in about an hour. So I appreciate Daniel giving us the opportunity to get together and talk about a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the more you know, the more you grow, you know, and that's why I always say, question everything so good.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's always a pleasure to have you on here, uh, you know, because I love what you share and the knowledge that you you know, you a pain and you're willing to share it. So it's always a blessing to have you on here, William, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for letting me come on and uh, you know, God bless everybody, David and Melissa. It's great seeing you again face to face instead of just in a chat and talking. I'm gonna have to definitely get together, you know, all of us. Maybe just do our own little video out outside when.
Speaker 1: The weather breaks and oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Four or five of us get together and just you know, just do something to where we can you know, share it with all of our platforms.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh for sure. Well perhaps we'll get together, just meet up and go have lunch or something one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well, Daniel, thank you again.
Speaker 2: I do have to go though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally unerstandable. You have a good evening, and thank you again for being here.
Speaker 2: So okay, good night, all right, all right, right.
Speaker 1: All right, well yeah, I got to say overall, I really enjoyed that whole discussion because you know, that's the one thing I like about having these open discussions. Uh, you never don't know what's going to be talked about, what's going to be brought up, but they're very random. They go from Bigfoot, the religion, their theories and history and everything in between. Because the last time I actually had William on here. That's exactly how how it went the last time I and I really like that. And shoot, that was out of all the recent podcasts I've been doing in the just into the New year for twenty twenty five, the podcast I had with him, he's probably got the most listening views and not views, but you know listens and downloads for that podcast. So but yeah, so yeah, like I said, I love this new platform. It's been working out great. And so anyone that is listening or will be listening again, we encourage you to share these episodes because E. C. Barrow BRIGFOROT Radio. There's no limits on here. Pretty much as you could tell you've been following and listening to our guest eyewitness accounts and everything in between. There's really no limits on here a because I welcome all the open discussions. You never know what's going to be talking about on here. So so yeah, what do you guys think? I mean, this is the first time you guys actually been on here and joined in on one of these. How you guys feel about this so far?
Speaker 2: It's interesting? Would click a button.
Speaker 1: Right? It's a lot of it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: After thirty different texts back and forth this morning and stuff. I'm just click a button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because I shared with my father earlier when now when me and you would do it. After this was after the fact that we were texting back and forth a messenger, like, I told Dad. I was like, it was funny, I said, Dad, I see I'm here. I am trying to explain to him, and I know I'm not the best person to explain and retay, uh talk details with But I told Dad, I said, I was trying to help him understand, Like I was confused at first, trying to saying what he was looking for, and then we got that thing care and then we went in this. But in the middle of all this, I had this message from Melissa. Hey, Dad got a kick out of this, you know the Dad's like yeah, I said, yeah, I said, David's wife, Melissa messages me. While he was trying to understand everything, He's like, he's the old man. He doesn't know nothing.
Speaker 2: You was talking about Spotify, So I got a Spotify first. Then we got into stream yard after minute. He told me Spotify the other day to listen. Now stream yards and balls, what do I need that?
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's what I was trying to understand. I was like, Okay, wait a minute, what's he what is he actually asked me? What does he want to know? Is what I was trying to ask myself. I was like, okay, because like stream Yard, Like we're on stream Yard right now. This is where I record my session. But when this is what we're completely done, I download the video and then I abstract the audio, and then I use the audio link that I have saved in my system to upload to my radio platform, and then that's where it goes to my new network and where it gets distributed to all the Podcat platforms.
Speaker 2: And I understand all that. I just didn't even know where to click to be able to join.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So well like okay, so yeah, we I think we finally came to that understanding. To do what we're doing tonight, you have to wait till somebody actually sends you a link to join in live, like what we're doing. We're recording live now, but the listeners later won't be getting this live. They'll be getting this after we get to put out there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so we got it done anyway. So I mean, it's easy now, you just send me the lake I click out one button and I'm good to go.
Speaker 1: There you go, absolutely absolutely, uh. But yeah, there's so much I'm lacky looking for you. There's so much I got going on for this year. I was actually limiting, like as far as the events going on this year. Besides the one that you know I host every year, the one in Virginia here the e CBO Virginia Big Fort Conference, there's other events. The month of June is going to actually be very busy for me because the first week in June, June sixth, seventh, and eighth, I'll be in Marionville, Pennsylvania at the Forest County Bigfood Festival. I'll be one of the speakers there, of course. Jumping ahead, and we have my event June twentieth and twenty first, and then the week after my event, I'll be in West Virginia at the Sutton over in Suton, West Virginia, at the West Virginia Bigfoot Festival. And I'm actually really looking forward to that, And jumping ahead, I was I'm scheduled to be Oh, I'm I'm actually going to be in South Carolina again. I didn't know this past year. I've been going for the last four years, but I wasn't able to make it this past year. However, I will be returning this year in October. So but to back up, I actually had a message from the organizer and the guy who runs to the North Carolina the North Carolina Bigfoot Festival, which is a massive, huge event. I spoke there a little over two years ago, and so he reached out to me asking if I still speak at events. I was like, yeah, of course I do, but you know, this year I was actually really living. I didn't want to overdo events this year as far as speaking engagements, but I figure if they accepted me there after I gave him my you know what they they wanted to know what would require A said well mainly mainly lodging and whatever. I other details. But so after they go through the rest of their speakers and what they require, they'll make a decision. So so maybe I'll hear back from them. I may be speaking there and that's not confirmed yet, but over in that's awesome. That's marry in North Carolina. I think if things work out in my favor, it's usually Oh, they used to do their events. I think they used to do their events in May, but they jump. Their events are going to be in August now because they already gave me the day to that, so I wasn't scheduled for nothing in August. So if that works out, I may do that if they accept me to do that. So but yeah, if that gets confirmed, I'll do a like what I usually do. I usually do a post with all the events of speaking at this year. But as far as speaking engagement, if that doesn't follow through of South Carolina and October will be the last event of the year I speak at. But that's another thing if you if you guys are able to do it. Uh. From from my location, it's a good six hour drive straight down the way I go to South Carolina. There's a couple of different ways. One's more going out and about of course that you put into your GPS that shows you a couple of different ways to go. I usually go through the straightest point. But yeah, it used to take to me about a six hour drive to get down to that location in South Carolina. And uh, but the people down there, I'm telling you the location and to be around the other speakers and the people that run and organize that event. I've actually became like a family with them. I mean, I feel like when I'm down there for the few days I am, when it's all said and done, it's like, you really don't want to leave. That's how that's how you just developed this. I don't know the best way to put it, but you just don't want to leave, you know. It's like it's kind of like almost a depressing, sad feeling when you have to leave, you know. But I love going to South Carolina, and the location of the festival is in Westminster, South Carolina. It's just in that location is just minutes away from Georgia. Because when I attend that event every year, I meet so many people from Georgia, and I was like, oh, wow, you're all the way up here from Georgia. Yeah, it's only about fifteen minutes from here. I was like, what So I had no understanding that in that particular part of South Carolina where we have the event, it's Georgia is not far away at all. I've heard so many different Bigfoot reports and stories that people like to share and talk to you. They come up to your booths and start telling you stories. I love it. Even West Virginia. I've heard some stories that you know, like are very credible, you know so. And speaking about stories, I've actually got an email from an individual who when I went into the bank the other day. The bank teller of the girl, she saw my hoodie I had on. I had my Bigfoot crypto hoodie on. She's, oh my god, I love you hoodie. I said, Oh cool, I say, are you into this? Do you believe in big She said, well, uh yeah, but it's my fiance, my boyfriend. He's like really into this and he believes in this stuff. Blah blah blah. And I gave her one of my cards and I actually just got her email from him. Apparently he has some experiences he wants to talk to me about. And I was like, okay, great, I said, I would love to hear them. Blah blah blah. Well, yeah, well, I don't know where he had his experiences at, but I know live Uh well, I don't. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The bank I went to is right up in Grottos, but I don't know how far they live in Grottos. Yeah they're local. Oh yeah, now.
Speaker 2: George joined their team.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Well, I'm going to talk to him. I have yet to really, I replied back to his email and gave him some information and yeah, hopefully I'll hold back again because it sounds like he really wants to share his information with me. Well before that, I had an email from another individual, because you know, I put my cards out and rein the places like I put them out if it's whatever store I go to, if I have enough cars in my wallet, I put a few cars out. Well, I received the email earlier in the week from another individual, and he started sharing some information. He's I really want to talk to you. I think he'll be interested in what I have to share because I have some experiences, I've seen some things, I heard from things. He started sharing their locations, and some of them are up around Briar Branch and surrounding area, and I was like, yeah, I said, that's not far from like, uh, Briar Branch out northwest of Dayton and all that area. I know, I know all the areas you know. Uh, it's not far from British Knob, you know, so, and also particular area there was another area you mentioned. It's basically right in between Reddish Knob and over in our main research area you know, up around Elkhorn. So I can't wait to hear from him because I want to hear what he has to say, you know.
Speaker 2: Like Lake Elkren, Briery Branch and all interconnects anyone.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, So I was kind of encouraged to hear that. That's good to know. I mean, I don't know how long ago these experiences were, but nonetheless, you know, they have apparences in these areas. So so yeah, I'm looking forward to touch a base and connecting with these people. So yeah, I got more. You know, It's been a while since I've had anyone want to reach out to me and share their experiences, especially local you know. So it's actually been years since I've heard local reports. Most of the local reports happened north a year up around the mountains along the skyline drive up around Elton, So going up the mountain on thirty three, I've heard sighting reports up that way, so where they're actually seeing them in the mountains going up to driving while driving up the mountain actually matter of fact.
Speaker 2: But so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we got some stuff to I got some stuff to look into and you know, all that good stuff. Yeah. Right, So hey, guys, uh, We're going to come to a close here, but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity. Is there anything you want to talk about or share or out there before we come to a close.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're just a couple of joining you tonight. We really got the website and.
Speaker 1: All that other stuff right absolutely.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe in time, but right now, No, we're just part of it.
Speaker 1: All right, no problem. Well, hey, I want to thank you guys again for joining in tonight. Hopefully you guys will be willing to do this again in the future. Uh, because I got another individual. He's a he's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He lives here in Virginia as well. Uh. I was actually asking him to join tonight. But he has going on. He does a lot of uh researching and investigating. He was actually in the middle of uh he had a plan investigation with a group of some of other people that associate with him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He lives down around the Bedford area and UH, it just it was short notice for him, so he wasn't able to join because of what he's got going on, but he plans on doing so in the uh in the near future.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He also was actually one of the speakers at the Winter Green Resort Blue Ridge Big Ficks Festival that we did this past year. Uh, not long ago. What was that in September? I think it was whenever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: His name is chet Nichols S S H E. T. T. E. Chett Nichols is his name, and uh, yeah, he he has a Facebook group if you guys want to check that Facebook group. Oh man, I'm haven't I am having a brain part, Okay, Yeah, I tag him in some posts sometimes, but yeah, he had Central Virginia Bigfoot Group or stuff like that. Yeah, I'll actually share the link to you guys if you guys want to check that out. But yeah, he has a lot of interesting things on there. He's I don't know, I don't know how old he is. He's a he's an old gentleman. Uh he Uh, he has some good information, he he. He does a lot of research and he knows a lot of stuff too, So you guys might want to check it out. As well as far as being a local, uh researcher. I know other local researchers, but he's definitely one I would recommend if you're gonna follow anyone in Virginia. He is a good way to do with Uh. I mean, there's I know, there's others I've been in touch with in the past here and there. There's other local residents that live further south down around the Christiansburg area, Uh, that do research that associate with me too. I've you guys. Have some of them actually been to the last Tanhall group meeting I had up at the Community Center at the Pavilion. There's been a couple of them that showed up there. They love sharing stuff with me. They want me to come down and investigate your areas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's actually another Uh, there's another young lady wants me to investigate you guys recall the audio I shared at one time? Yeah? What what what do you guys think about the audio I shared that one time? Do you guys?
Speaker 2: I mean, it wasn't that clear, but you could hear it? Uh? Does that? Wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Over down around her location? She's just south of Christiansburg over in Troy or close to Troy, Virginia, which I've been through that area several times. That area is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sent me that to messenger, the audio stuff that I was listening to, right, you cleaned it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried to anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah it worked. I mean I listened to the original then the one you said you can hear a little bit better through that that way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that was recorded off of her back porch using her phone, and you know, so, I mean I really felt that, like that sounds very similar to these alleged bigfoot recordings I've gotten or her on YouTube from West Virginia, and uh, I just I'm I don't. I personally was very intrigued by that, and I told her, I said, I would love to come down there. She I have permission and like, not just me, if anyone else wants to come with me, I have permission to camp on her property and in destigate. So uh but I definitely want to check that out. From that location, it's probably close to two hours south from where.
Speaker 2: We are, so.
Speaker 1: But that that would definitely have to be like a weekend camp out maybe when the weather gets warmer and we don't have to worry about the snow. Rice. Yeah, because that's that's a good way to travel for this time of the year right now.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, but uh yeah, there's so much, so much to look into and so much to keep up with right now, and it's it's exciting but actually.
Speaker 1: Overwhelming at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: But hey, guys, with that being said, we're going to come to a close. And for the listeners, thank you. I hope you guys are willing to share this information and to continue following b c v R, Bigforit Radio, and uh David and Melissa thank you again and absolutely, oh for sure right now
Speaker 2: Awesome