Speaker 1: What's going on, guys, you boys Q four twenty here we're back day zoid day one ninety six. Of course we have got Charlie Robinson with us today. Charlie, you're doing well.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. Yeah, yeah, how about you guys?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm decent. And there we go, Landsay, Landsay, not dead yet, You're alive. So that's what's key with uh, You're a healthy sues the mystery.
Speaker 3: Fucking disease shit like, oh my god. Everyone's like, are you feeling better? I'm like, well, yeah, But last time I was feeling better, and then the way steroids work, so I had the anaphylactic whatever, got the steroids. Everything went down. Steroids build up in your system and then they slowly move out of your system, so you stop taking steroids, but they're still active in your body for a week or more. And so last time I felt fine too after the steroids. But like a week and a half I think, or maybe two after I stopped taking them, it all came back again. My throat started swelling, my lips or sweatying, my eyes are swelling closed, steroids again, started feeling fine.
Speaker 4: I think I'm on day four now. After steroids.
Speaker 3: I think I have another week or so to see and if it continues at that point, if it comes back, then I have to be admitted and they have to check to see that my organs aren't failing, because whatever this reaction is attacks all of your organs and staculling.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean well, you know, you start talking about it, you're like, oh, this child's play, right, My goodness, They're like.
Speaker 3: Zero point zero three percent of people or something. So I'm a miracle of death. No, I really do hope it's just over this time, Like, dear God, that'd be great. No more steroids.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if people know.
Speaker 3: I might seem very sweet, but I'm like a pretty I'm a recovering, deeply aggressive person, and so on steroids, I'm a fucking nightmare. Like I'll just misserate people like for no fucking reason at all. I just go straight back to like hood lindsay, it's nobody likes it, so it's it's best for all of us.
Speaker 4: That's I don't have.
Speaker 5: Cube.
Speaker 6: Have you ever taken steroids like to like for the gym or anything?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, his own that steroids. Yeah. Yeah. When I had hipberd citis, they gave me that. Uh that's oh immediately oh with that, like that was so it goes wisdom teeth and then hipber citis. That's my too much painful encounters. Uh. And the hippercitis like I couldn't see it any type of way, Like I couldn't lay on my back, I couldn't lay on my side, I couldn't lay on my stomach when I got in cars, like I was on the verge of crying, like it was like it was that bad. And the bad part is that I had to go out to the damn pharmacy three times and uh I was by myself. So every single time I was like this is bullshit because I literally I put my right leg in and then I would muster all my energy up to drag my left leg into the car. Yeah. So so yeah, but I took it and immediately the next day like I wouldn't one hundred percent, but I was like I can actually function. Yeah, I can function. Yeah, because the night before is that what that is? Uh, you got bursacks on your hips, and so what happens is that they they'll become inflamed and just like press against the bone and so any which way you move, it's like it's like fluid. I think it's it's almost like he's like like cushions, like motor mounts for your hips. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what it's what it's almost like. So so yeah, that that wouldn't fun at all. But that's that's my only encounter with steroids. I I've kind of I'm kind of backed off my heavy lifting journey as I've aged back back about fifteen years ago with me and my buddy was going. We were we were lifting so serious. It's, uh, two forty fives on each side and the twenty five on each side. Was that ninety fifty one eighty five No, no, no, that one eighty fifty fifty two thirty two seventy five. That's what we were rapping. We were wrapping two seventy five eight times three seven brus Yeah, did you like thirty Uh what no, I'm thirty Oh no, the bar is forty five. Yeah, yeah, so the bar is forty five. So yeah, two seventy five. We were wrapping that. But I mean like we were in there, we were in there serious. Now it started to get old, stuff started to pull. I was like, ah, I'm just scaling back, you know what I'm saying. It's all good. And once you get to a certain point. Once you get to a certain point anyway, the only way to go past that point is to continue lifting heavier. Uh so you have to have progressive overload. But my issue was is that my buddy he was he was in the midst of get married and have a kid. So I mean it's just like, you know, you didn't have that person there that's gonna push you back past that point. But once you kind of get to where you want to be body type wise, like he really only got to live like one time a week to maintain it. That's pretty much it. Getting there is the hard part. But once you get there, like maintaining it is like nothing.
Speaker 2: I've been the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just in height and maintenance and weight.
Speaker 2: I've been same height and weight.
Speaker 1: Since college.
Speaker 6: Having the heaviest I was was right out of college and then I just stopped drinking doctor pepper and lost like ten pounds real fast and that like that, And I never never been heavier than that. Ever, I've always been the same wait, but also been doing the same stuff and going to the gym five days a week for thirty two years, just religiously obsessively, like I'm so trained to do it, I don't even think about it anymore. Some people are like dreading going to the gym. It's like I've already been finished and have come home before I even I feel like I'm awake.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's weird. It's weird if you don't do it. Yeah, Like, if you don't do it, your day is weird, Like the day feels weird. You're like, something's all.
Speaker 7: I remember.
Speaker 8: I was jogging every day for years, and then I broke cart of my side so I couldn't jog anymore, and I went through like a severear withdrawal and depression.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that you were that I was addicted to running at all. I have no idea. I had to just suddenly see. It was extreme. It was like quitting a dream. It was really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Once your body gets used to stuff his and then you try to untrain it from what it's used to, it rebels, you know what I'm saying. It rebeils just like hey, hey, hey, hey, what we got going on here? I mean, let's get back to what we've been doing. Let's get let's get back to what we've been doing.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, did this fine?
Speaker 1: Doctor?
Speaker 3: I didn't know for sure what was wrong, right. I went to the like arrow whatever at Swedish Hospital and Seattle. He did a CT scan on me. Have these two metal rods next to my really large and you.
Speaker 4: Know, cut from like neck down to put them in the extreme.
Speaker 3: And so I went to see, like what's going on this guy? Like the whole time I'm there, like meet him, we're going through, we're getting the CT scan, we're going here, and we're going there, he's just like passive, just like no emotion, like nothing phases him at all. He puts my CT scan on, he starts looking through it. He stops, and he like jolts and his face becomes like pale, and he looks at me and he says, how are you walking right now?
Speaker 4: And I was like I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And he's like this part of the rod like broke and is like digging into your vertebrae and both halfs of your vertebrae are broken. And I'm like, ah, he just was like so floored. He was like, what the actual fuck. He's like, I mean, I guess if you can walk, we don't have to fix it. And I was like eh, and then he's like, okay, So anybody, anytime anybody looks at an extra of my spine now, they have the same response. They're like, what are you doing moving?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, just seems to work, and you never got it fixed.
Speaker 3: It's still broken now. Yeah, it's all fucked up. I have so many, like the list of things. I don't even think people believe me half the time because it's like too much.
Speaker 4: But h so I just keep going. But I I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like the level of pain. At some point, you stop feeling pain because it just you know, your brain is like okay, well, I mean if we're not going to do anything about that, we'll just lower that signal. So I just think I've had enough pain that it just I dissociate from it, like I literally stop feeling it so I can like tune into it and be like, oh y if that hurts, and then I can like tune back out again with that specific one. But if they were going to fix it, not only would it be hundreds of thousands of dollars. They'd have to reopen me from neck to butt and pull out all this hardware that's like screwed into my spine and then put it back in again differently, and then who knows if it would just happen again. So I'm like, what, it already hurts, Like that would just hurt more, cost money to have a huge recovery. When I got this done, I was sixteen, so you heal fast, and like, you know that still took years. This what would happen now? I just be crippled for the rest of my life. I mean like, yeah, so I just don't do it, And I don't know why I would.
Speaker 6: You know, what happened, what broke what broke your back?
Speaker 2: What did all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, this so the scoliosis. I had really severe scoliosis, which is what they put the rods in for in the first place. And then that hurts. I mean like you're the rest of your life, you like can't really move in different ways, and there's all sorts of problems and issues, so like it didn't hurt before, but it hurts afters But also I won't die from having my organs crushed, you know, as it like compresses your whole body and twists, is like a very severe double curve. So that's why I had that put in. And then that causes all these injuries above and below where the rods are because it's the only part of my spine that will move. And then the broken part happened because I was on a jet ski. I was on a jet ski and the person went over a wake of a giant like river boat, you know, with like the big wheels and whatever. Big wake flew up and then just like crashed. I'm like landing, like I felt it snap, like it was awful. So I didn't move for a few days. And then the parts that broke on that same exact vertebrae, they were probably weakend because of all the other chaos, you know, but it was because of running.
Speaker 4: I wasn't supposed to run.
Speaker 3: No one fucking told me that, so I just ran all the time. And I was like breaking my own spine by running, damn. So yeah, I've slipped discs, I've broken parts of vertebrae, I have broken rod my spine like a very So I tell people they're like, oh, you're young, you don't have back pain. I'm like, bitch, please.
Speaker 1: Said, I've got a ninety five year old back, yes, since I was sixteen. Yeah, yeah, that's that's insane. And the fact that you're not, that you don't let that affect your mood is incredible. All right.
Speaker 2: Why was for a.
Speaker 4: Little while.
Speaker 2: I'd be awful, I'd be unu.
Speaker 3: The vast majority of people with this surgery this far down the road are disabled and miserable and on painkillers and like whatever. But I was like, well, I don't want to be on painkillers my whole life, because you know that's not a life really either.
Speaker 1: So here we go, and that's what I tell people. I was like, man, I don't like Earth, but I don't let it affect my mood.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've got beef. I've got beef with Earth in general, but I'm not gonna sit here and wake up every day pissed. You know, that's the whole prison. People like you you're pessimistic. I was like, it's like, are you gonna give me some reasons not to be you know, like, are you looking around? You're gonna give me a reason to be optimistic? About something. Hey, look, I'm trying to latch onto it and I'm trying to find it. But we're running thinging. That's all I know. I think optimistic mm hmm. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: If you think the realistic outlook is bad, that's your passage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the premise. Have you seen that right here? Recently, everybody's saying that the the grocery prices that like Walmart have doubled. I don't know if that's the case, that's what people are saying. I'm like, doubled.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know. Are also so yeah, there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean they were they were sitting there and they were talking about, well, you know, last week the coffee was eleven ninety nine and today the coffee's eighteen ninety nine. I was like, well they got that Dunking coffee right there for seven ninety nine. I want you buy that. Oh I don't like Dunking coffee. We just don't buy no coffee. I don't. Here's how this shit works, Okay, the ship, this luxuries, like you can break them by just not buying the ship. To see it, like you just I just don't buy the sh I mean, that's it. It's like, hey, guys, ain't nobody buying that stuff? Like like this didn't work. But if you continue to buy the ship, then they'll just continue the mark the price up. It's the same thing as cars. Yeah, it's the same thing as cars. Cars. Right now, more and more people are starting to go eighty four months on their car loans. Yes, you heard me, eighty four months on their car loans. Yeah, so Jesus seven seven, oh yeah, seven years.
Speaker 4: Then your car has no value usually little, right.
Speaker 1: Well, the premise is is that once you get to a certain point, you're just traded in anyway and roll over that negative equity, which is what the past majority of people do.
Speaker 4: It's not a slave society, like you own nothing.
Speaker 6: Well, every several generations you've nothing. You treade that car equity three times in a row, and you own jack shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. With with people the way the way they see things, they see things in payments, not in totality. So they're like, oh, how can I how can you get me to where I can afford this payment? Well, we can stretch it out to eighty four months. They're like, good, that's what I'll do. Like that's forever on the car. That like that that that is forever on the car unless you keep the miles low on it, unless you don't drive a whole lot, then you can then you can get something out of it. But if you if this at the time.
Speaker 6: What's the interest rate you guys charge on something like that?
Speaker 1: Uh well, right now, I think it's it's like six point two six point two percent.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And actually just recently bought my girlfriend in a car, an Equinox because hers was hers was crashed out. But but yeah, I think it's six point six point two. Yeah, and that's I like, like, that's good credit, you know what I'm saying. That's great credit. So if your credit shitty, then you know, you could go a little bit higher on that for that particular interest rate. But I mean, you come in, no money down, no trade in, and the cars, you know, forty five thousand dollars and you got to do something, so they just extends you out. It's like you do it in five years, but it's gonna cost you eight hundred and fifty dollars a month. If we got to seven years, then we can get it down to five hundred and fifteen dollars a month. I'm like, okay, I'll do that. I mean, it's a premise. Can I can I afford the payment? So that's why everybody's looking at it, affording the payment.
Speaker 4: I get why no one can afford anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, like most people, I think it's like fourteen hundred a month or their mortgages at least, and then and then their car might be eight hundred of month. They're electricities.
Speaker 1: That's you wipe down. And you know what's crazy, It's like in a point in time where you need other people in your life more than ever to make it. Financially, we're moving further and further apart from each other, Like yeah, relationship wise, free and white like like people are just like separate now. It's like dude, and I see everybody talking about, oh man, you know, if the dude's gonna pay all the bills. I was like, booth, They ain't a whole lot of dudes out here that can pay all the bills, you know what I'm saying. And the dudes that can, but they're hitting all type of puss all right, they ain't just want yours, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I mean they want you and your friends, and some of them down the street too. So it's just like, I mean, at this point in time, you probably need to be linking up with somebody. You need to find somebody you like and can build a life with or have friends, roommates, things of that nature. Otherwise you need to make a ship ton of cash. That's just it. Otherwise you fuck either that or you can live in the hood. You mean you might be fucked with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, poisoning, all kinds of poisoning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody busting in your house, stealing your shit.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So I look at the content that pops up all the time, and it's just people just bashing each other. I'm just like, but I mean, all of us got to wake up the next thing and live. So right now it's a good if you hadn't started to right now, it's a good time to try to make a friend, have friends. Right now is a good chime, you know, find a significant other, stop a good time.
Speaker 4: Offer Donald Trump or whatever they're imagined weird ship you think matters.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, it's like, oh, I just own my whole family because you know they they voted for Donald Trump. Now it's not the time, now help you buil. Yeah, I mean, now, it's not the time, but one slip out here you fuck you know, and is.
Speaker 3: Gonna show up at your house if you need some help, dude, you know, yeah, I don't think the fucking Mormons.
Speaker 4: They don't even care who you are. They're gonna help you out.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay they will shown. Now are we gonna get the Mormons so we won't get those Mormon wives as on Hulu spreading that puss around.
Speaker 3: They're gonna come to your house to help you move and cook you food at the same time they're gonna they're done and the heaven they're amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's crazy. That's crazy. And you know people are talking about the fair cutting rates and ship like that. I was like, Bud, I was like, man, they bout can't even there. If you want me to be honest, I don't know if they should cut rates ever again, they pro should leave it right where it's at, because if they cut rates and the mortgage rates and all that shit drop due, a house is gonna really be a pipe dream because it's gonna fucking explode in price because everybody's gonna be trying to dump their ship. Dude, there's been people been trying to move since they bought their ship in twenty twenty. They can't. They've been trying to move, Charlie. I know you've probably seen some of that kind of well, want to move. They're trying to go somewhere a different opportunity. They can't.
Speaker 6: Even if they're in the same city and there's nothing that's like, you know, they haven't changed jobs or anything.
Speaker 2: They just need a bigger house.
Speaker 6: If you have an interest rate on if you bought a house that was small but it's the right size for you when you bought it and your interest rate was three percent, you can't sell that house today and buy the proper, the bigger house that you actually need because to do so, you're going to reset at six and a half percent. So not only are you buying a house that's going to be more expensive because the prices have gone through the roof in the last couple of years, but you're also going to be buying it with a rate that's double what you're used to paying. So you just make the calculation and you go, doesn't make sense to leave even though I need a bigger house and I want it and I can afford it. I can't give up this rate that I'm locked into. It's too good of a rate, and I would be unlocking that and locking into something that's double what it. So it's like not only it'd be one thing if if it was one or the other, like either the price of the house you want to buy is astronomically high, but at least the interest rate is the same as what you paid before, or the interest rate's gone through the roof. But the housing markets and the tank so I don't give a fuck anyway. So, but if you have to pay double for the house and then double for the interest rate, you're not buying it. You're not doing it. So a lot of people have been sitting on their hands waiting for something to happen, either prices to come down or interest rates to come down so that they can then move move something, move maybe physically move to like another state, or just move up in buyer profile and move into like the move up buyer profile, or move down. You know, maybe the kids are grown and off, you know, at college, and you want to downsize, like whatever the reason is, you can't do it when you feel like you're you're locked in, and it I mean, it's one thing. If it's if interest rates have always been at the same rate for like the last ten years, then it's like it doesn't matter. But they were so huge, like they were zero and then they were five percent in like a year and a half, and everyone went, that's really fucking un healthy for the market. Let's not do that anymore. And so if you've got in at the bottom there, you can't you don't want to leave, and you shouldn't leave. It's a math problem at that point, and so.
Speaker 2: You just deal with it.
Speaker 6: You just expand your house, you know, maybe you build an extension.
Speaker 2: On or you do something else.
Speaker 6: But you can't and you can't sell it because you don't have buyers. Because those buyers are sitting around they're unqualified because.
Speaker 2: The rate's so high and the price is so high. So it's like if.
Speaker 6: Trump wanted to kickstart the economy, which he may or may not want to do, but if you wanted to and he could control Powell, which you can't because the FED is an independent, privately owned central bank, if he threatened him enough, you know, and got that guy to drop interest rate, it's a full point this year, then the economy would would kick back to life. But I don't think. I think these decisions are being made above Trump's pay graade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like what I like what you talked about right there, like that you can't even downsize, Like like you're like, Okay, I don't need this big a house anymore, let's downsize. It's like ship, I can't even downsize. It's like the downsize is gonna bust my ass.
Speaker 6: With the downside, let's say you get a smaller house, a cheaper house, but the interest rate is now double, and next thing you know, you go, it's the same price as what I'm in. Now I'm supposed to be downside, I'm going to a smaller house but pay the same as I pay currently for the big house.
Speaker 2: Why would I do that? Right, You're just not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: So Yeah, And the issue with building onto is that most of your houses are now in places where there's an h O A. So now you got niggas in your business. They're like, oh, you can't building your extension on there because the other houses don't have the extension that it would look weird for the neighborhood. And It's like, fag it, get out of here. Man. There's something the gay ship I've ever heard my life. Dude, that ship is gay.
Speaker 4: In your business.
Speaker 1: Like niggas in your business. Man. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. But I'm just like, bro, it's like, well, I mean, you know, I want to build a you know, a small shipped out back that puts all. You can't have a ship out back. The rest of them don't have sheds. And it's like, dude, can you worry about cutting the grass and keeping the pool right and and and the damn workout facility and not worry about this around here? Like you just all up in my business. I mean, I just don't get it, you know, garbage. Like I said, h r A could be a good thing if we're talking about share community spaces. If you come in, you know, we've hired people to cut everybody's grass, so everybody's landscaping and stuff looks good. We've got the community pool, you know, if you want your salt water pool, you know, that's the thing. Now they're getting the salt water pools. We get a couple we got a couple of places around here. Uh, new apartment they building gonna have the salt water pool.
Speaker 2: They need to do that.
Speaker 1: Salt water pool. You got your twenty four hour fitness facility, were keeping on. Hey, hey, I get it. You get hey, we give you a cable package TV package. Hey, hi way all good, but no, you move in got hi way. Niggas don't even cut the grass. You ain't got no pool. But it just be upping your ship. If you want to paint your house, you know what I'm saying. Let's just be like no, I mean shit, crazy man, this new place I moved into.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Oh, I'll just hit it.
Speaker 3: When someone's like old and disabled or something can't like mow their lawn, the HOA is all mad at them and giving them notices. I'm like, just mother fucking lawn for them, dude, do akey more effort to write this up, print it out, walk it over and staple it to their door. Then you can just like quickly mother their fucking mom for them.
Speaker 5: I watched their video. I watched some random ship on YouTube, and this is one guy who cuts lawns and like he has a YouTube channel where he cuts lawns for free because that's his stick and he doesn't okay, and so this one, this lady got a ticket for overgrown lawns. So he went to go mow the fucking lawn and the cop showed up and said, it's interference with process.
Speaker 4: What the fuck, dude?
Speaker 6: This is why people.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they're like, you can't do that. I'm like, why can't die? Who cares? Who put it in? Its money? You get money?
Speaker 1: Mean, I can't put a quarter in their mater. I just did it. I mean like, but but I just did it. Like when I did it, like it didn't grab my hand and like and like rip my hand off. It works just because it knew that it can do. A person who was supposed to put the quarter in.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I guess that's.
Speaker 6: It's okay, it's fine. I'm fine, I can do it. Yeah, I can do it, nigga.
Speaker 1: The mater's not tied to biometrix.
Speaker 6: It doesn't it doesn't discriminate between my quarter, that gentleman's quarter quarter from some homeless guy who just found it. I want to put quarters in there.
Speaker 2: I put quarters in there.
Speaker 6: Somebody to tell them that there's a cop sitting around the corner incoming traffic. Hey, there's a cop back there being a cunt.
Speaker 2: Flash flash flash.
Speaker 6: Damn right, you guys conspire against uff, We'll conspire against you too, you fuckers.
Speaker 5: That's been upheld numerous times in court. You can do that because this one motherfucker had a sign. He got tired of the cops being up the road from his house, so he went out and put it in his lawn said speed trap ahead, and they fucked with him, and like he won in court to this first amendments.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, Google Maps, you can report where the cops are at and then to tail you.
Speaker 5: It really freaks me out how ridiculously accurate. Sometimes it'll be like there's an obstruction in the road in one hundred meters and it's like there's a tire sitting there.
Speaker 6: So I never used that. My wife uses Ways and it's like that. Sometimes it's like cops spotted ahead. I'm like, I do like that feature of being able to rat out where the police are on this.
Speaker 2: That is kind of a nice feature.
Speaker 5: Cops tried to get Ways banned when it first came out. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's literally on Google Maps. I mean, they tell you when there's a there's a wreck ahead and all that stuff. I mean, I mean people actually using a report stuff and they report the cops all the time because they'd be like speed trap ahead, report this. Yeah, they gotta Hey, they're trying to be Hey, look in a world where everybody's out for themselves, you know, at that point in time, one good Samaritan. Uh. The thing is, I guess it's great for everybody. Now. Now the rest of their lives are they're pieces of ship. Now. I can't help them with the rest of their lives. I got, you know, three baby daddies. You know what I'm saying, don't pay rent and you know EBT buy up all the damn Dr pepper and junk food and all this. I mean, they do all that other stuff, you know what I'm saying, Like that's acto human beings. But at least they you know, they did one thing right in their life. So when they get to the Pearly Gates, it said, I did tell the folks behind me there was a cop ahead, and I mean, God's got to be like, I'll take that. I mean, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: This seems like good.
Speaker 6: I'm the type of guy who puts the shopping cart away and who flashes his high beams to out the cop the tightening.
Speaker 2: The bushes to.
Speaker 1: Agree. I see it, and I would think that.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 6: I do that because it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: And fuck the government.
Speaker 4: Alcatraz people going on hunger strike.
Speaker 5: I like alligator Schwitz better.
Speaker 6: It will be if they just import some Typhus in there. Yeah, I guess they're on Tampa Typhus.
Speaker 4: They're playing like their fourteenth and now hunger strike.
Speaker 5: I just love what's going on there because it just shows, like that's what happened in World War Two, what's happening today? Like nobody was at the death camps. They were putting some alligator. Alcatraz is all over goddamn Poland, is what the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: Well, man, you're right too, And what else happened is, uh, you know the Sydney swingy stuff. You know, you've got good jeans.
Speaker 5: She got some goddamn good jeans and she is she looks goddamn good jens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nazi propaganda, propaganda, I.
Speaker 3: Guess I like it, Like that's a good I like that ad. I'm a female and I like that ad. That's a cool car. She looks good in those genes. She's a beautiful woman. She has exceptionally nice breasts, So what who can fucking say that she doesn't like she does?
Speaker 5: She has good genes, those eyes just say.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The people saying this is Nazi ship are all ugly, fat, trans by like whatever, non binary, like, they're all people. I don't care if you're ugly, but you you know you are. And if you're jealous of people who are beautiful, like, that's a big you problem.
Speaker 5: Here's a deal. Ugly people get fucked too. It's all about personality. You got you can. I've seen some dudes with some gorgeous chicks and I'm like, what is happening there?
Speaker 1: And easily and usually there's a there's a story behind that. But with the with the ugly women, I mean there's a there's a dude out there waiting on you. You know what I'm saying, wait just for you. You know what I'm saying, You can be like, man, I ain't got nothing going on. You got just enough. He's like, what you mean you got a vagina? Like, I mean, you just said you got just enough and that's all you re a You gotta leverage that thing. That's all I know. I've said if you born one, you need to leverage. It's just.
Speaker 4: Being jealous too.
Speaker 3: Like, you can make yourself attractive in some way no matter who you are. I mean, like, okay, I guess maybe not like everyone, but like a lot of people. Even if you're like really low on the scale, there's a lot of things you can do with like your hair and your makeup and your clothes and your personality. Mostly it can make you a lot more attracted. But if you're a miserable person who's like sitting here screeching about a beautiful person existing, you're dropping yourself down further on the hole. You're making yourself uglier. You're ugly, and now you're uglier.
Speaker 1: Well, well what what what the people were saying was that it was saying that white people with blond hair, blue eyes are supreme to everybody else. That's what people were saying. That is why it was a Nazi ad. I mean, yeah, yeah, suburban white women. Look, I mean you know what I mean, the bane of the existence of America right now, Yes, suburban white women that take the day of the four kids, the soccer practice and ship boats. They be cutting up about stuff like that. I'm trying to take and they be they be on the ramp page because it's like, oh we need why why are why are they showing the black people. I'm like, Bud, just settle down, Okay, all right, there's been there's been good looking black women in uh in commercials. Old school was Tyra Banks tacking They whoo, I.
Speaker 5: Mean along the way, along the way all the fat women, all the black women became fat in the ads.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what kind of happened. It's being it's stopped being Tyra Banks and Tracy Bingham then started being uh Antemima.
Speaker 5: Oh no, not answer, mama, she got baded.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry, Old Mills Road or whatever the.
Speaker 6: Fuck it's called now old Mill it's some dumb, woke, retarded game.
Speaker 5: Now my pancas' got a black woman on it. I don't want it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's my syrup. Listen, I am particular about my syrup. I prefer it delivered to me by a large black woman.
Speaker 5: It's good decision I made.
Speaker 6: It's probably actually filled with hyper corn syrup.
Speaker 5: So on that note, I must prefer the modern bullshit fake pancake syrup to like real maple syrup. I've had a lot. Like I'm like over it. I'm like, fuck is it it's not the same.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to wade into this one only because somebody tried to pass off a U of McDonald's pancake syrup. Have you tried that? Have you actually tried one of those recently?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 6: Inedible. It is poison. It is literal poison. It is you can taste the chemicals in it. My daughter ordered like a we're at the airport, and she got like a McDonald's breakfast and it had like a big breakfast, had like pancakes, and and I said, don't eat that syrup. That is garbage. Like I hate to be the food police, but like I can't allow that so unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Is ruined breakfast for the girl.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but it's not syrup. It's not I don't know what syrup and name only.
Speaker 3: Real maple syrup is so good. It's full of nutrients and minerals that came from a tree.
Speaker 4: It's a tree. Is blood. You can drink it straight out of the tree.
Speaker 6: Is delicious, drinking tree blood.
Speaker 1: Corey think a bit like that. Yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 5: I go to the eye hop. I want some extra tree blood on that ship.
Speaker 2: Give me tree.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you right now, look, I noticed because my girlfriend goes and she asks for the the maple syrup, just because she tries to cut back on sugar. When she can, they charge you exture alright, that maple that that maple syrup. Don't come free the tree the real ship, all right, that run that run in the pocketbook. Okay, so pocketbook gotta be ready. If your pocketbook ain't ready, you won't have to take the chemical laiden syrup, all right.
Speaker 6: Pay the piper on that one, Hey, a little bit more and get the good.
Speaker 3: Ship honey too, you know, pass off. They'll be like, yeah, it's honey. And it's just like yellow corn syrup, just golden corn srut. And maple syrup is like corn syrup. They're both just sugar.
Speaker 4: It's like hard to come by in public. You have to go by that ship.
Speaker 5: Oh so, uh, sugar is like the bane of existence and fucking horrific for you and all that stuff. But I'm obsessed with candy making. I think I'm gonna do it one day. I watched these guys. Yes, it doesn't seem that hard. Like you put some you butt your No, I don't like a resh. You put some corn syrup in here and some stuff and you flip it around and you throw some color in there, and next thing you know, you got candy.
Speaker 4: Corys candies will be great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could drive around in a white van and hand it out to children.
Speaker 1: Okay, it went. It went a little rough there, like we went, we went, there was some inn window, Corey's candies and then drive a white van. It's like, man, we didn't move to a bad place.
Speaker 4: On the bag. On the bag, people will absolutely love this.
Speaker 3: You have good security. You'll make a big ste but he will because any press is good press. So everybody will be like, look at this racist Nazi guy handing out candy.
Speaker 4: And then everyone will well, you.
Speaker 5: Can make swastika candy, because what they do is when they make like the candy that's got a face on it, it's like this big around, it's huge, it's like that big, it's massive, and then they stretch it so it gets small. So you can do a swastika candy like, no problem.
Speaker 1: Candy is right for you. Yeah, I mean, yeah, it's like in this like put it when they say check the tim you're in the ring.
Speaker 3: People are freaking out right. Now there's the city. There's also All White Membership Association.
Speaker 1: You know, we talked about that the Arkansas Northeast Arkansas D eight. But about about four tenths of a Negro out there anyway, Northeast Arkansas. How many negroes out there?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know if they want.
Speaker 4: To be all white. And if you did, all black people celebrate it.
Speaker 1: No, they said no Jews too, So Jews are white folks too, so they don't even like white folks.
Speaker 5: All right, So I say I have an all white household. Ain't no Jews and no Ninjas up in here?
Speaker 4: Hispanic whites.
Speaker 1: So we got there and it hey, look.
Speaker 6: Yeah identified as white, none of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just like people are just freaking, oh, look at that white supremacy coming back. I'm like, in Northeast Arkansas. What the fuck is in Northeast Arkansas? Man? Anything of the klan.
Speaker 6: I mean, listen, if white supremacy comes back, you'll fucking know about it, Okay, it won't.
Speaker 2: You won't have to ask pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: So Northeast Arkansas cities. All right, now listen it is let let the honkys be out there.
Speaker 2: They're not bothering anybody. I know, don't be rich and ship like that.
Speaker 6: You go fucking around with people that want to be left, and you get.
Speaker 5: Shot Clinton from Arkansas. Yeah, here's saying that guy, that guy's from Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill Clinton, I believe.
Speaker 5: I don't buy that for a split second. That seems opportunistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but listen to is Northeast Arkansas.
Speaker 6: Populated state and you install him in there that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, listen, listen, this is the I'm gonna give you the top five cities. Top five cities in northeast Arkansas. Jonesborough got eighty one thousand people, Para Gold got thirty one thousand people, West Memphis got twenty three thousand people, Marion's got thirteen thousand people, and Mountain Holmes got thirteen thousand people. Now, out of that, what's that about one hundred and fifty thousand people. There's probably twenty Negroes and they're ready to move. You know what I'm saying. They're ready to move out of Jonesborough.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying I can't move in that one spot that's been spoken for already.
Speaker 1: It's how about sorry, there ain't even nothing up there Little Rocky, even in northeast you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's the thing though, It's like, did you want to move into this area? It's like no, I just want you to not be able to have your area.
Speaker 1: Like like nobody's like, hey, you know, I'm picking my family up and I'm going to Paragold in Northeast Arkansas.
Speaker 6: Who if you're if you declared that Pasadena was now all white, that would be a problem, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if.
Speaker 6: You're if you've got some community of yours that you've dreamed up in Northeast Arkansas with your drinking buddies and fishing friends, then and you've got this idea that it's going to be like free of blacks. I think that's kind of implied in the fact that who would really want to be living there if they weren't looking like the people that are currently living there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: They're trying to take over to city council.
Speaker 6: Oh hell, there might.
Speaker 1: Be, but they were trying to make a black only city just a few years ago. If I'm correct, Musalem City in Houston outside of Houston.
Speaker 5: That guy shut down that guy completely.
Speaker 7: Next yeah they said ross, Yeah, they said bacon industry. Did they they tried building all that ship without permits.
Speaker 5: They're like, fuck you guys.
Speaker 6: The pork lobby threw their weight around and got them thrown out.
Speaker 3: I don't care if people are racist, like, let them be. If those super actually racist and that's why they want their all white community, like, oh well, but it doesn't fucking affect my life at all.
Speaker 4: I think it affects anyone's life at all.
Speaker 5: This week, fucking what's his face, dick fuck green Blats went on a fucking gave a goddamn speech with some bullshit nobody politician tried to pass an anti semitemptism act. I can again, it's in the works right now in Congress, I guess.
Speaker 4: And and so what do they want to happen? Now? If you do things that aren't actually answer, if.
Speaker 5: You has, the house will follow on you.
Speaker 6: Okay, they steal your they steal your home.
Speaker 1: They just.
Speaker 6: They just if you get if you say something anti semitic on Twitter, they just take your home.
Speaker 4: They just have people grill.
Speaker 3: They starve you and then have people grill right in front of you.
Speaker 5: Well, they're trying to charge the social media companies five million dollars a day for every and a Semitic post, which.
Speaker 3: Is like you, they're not if they were actually looking for hateful like I hate you sort of post, like maybe maybe i'd listened to a fraction of their art gument I sot probably wouldn't agree with them. But what they call anti Semitic is like being critical of Israel every time of the time. Like they never ever call anything anti semitic that's actually hateful towards Jewish people. Ever, it's all made up bullshit. It's like numbers and like weird symbols and shit. They're like the letters H or something and the number eight to like, oh this fucking shit. I'm like, this is you're retarded. You're fully retarded. Now you've broken down completely, your brain doesn't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the anti semitism. I thought when when they say anti semitism the first time, I thought it was a made up word. I didn't know what they were talking about, almost like anti semitism.
Speaker 2: I was like, hold on, well, think about it.
Speaker 6: The context in which they use it, it's it's kind of meaningless because they're not semis right, So like, what are we talking?
Speaker 1: That's what I want? Yeah, I was like semits. I was like, oh is anti g I was like, well did you say anti get?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did the sanitism? I was like, hold on a second, man, is this this is some twenty twenty shit? Ain't ocause that's where I didn't hear no anti sanmitism before twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: S where I assure you, as somebody who's been annoyed to death by it for decades, It's been going on a long time. It's just aver ending, constant drip of complaints and grievances that can never be satiated. You can never bend over backwards enough. There will always be another new issue, will always be somebody else. And then there'll be an event that happens where a synagogue gets tagged by a bunch of stuff, and then and it'll be all over the papers. And then what won't get reported is that we later the owner of the building will be taken away in handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Who was the guy who did it hit to his own building?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: And it's just it's just it's never ending with the anti semitism. No, it's not anti semitism, it's your behavior is reprehensible in the general public is noticing it and is talking about that's what. Yeah, we don't have to make up.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of ammunition out there.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 6: And I just because I just just I'm working on stuff that I just wrote about the ADL, about how it came about in a very in a very specific year, a very important year, a very transformative year for the United States, nineteen thirteen. Yeah, along with a lot of other things where the world changed and you weren't allowed to notice anything after that. I wonder why the ad L was installed the exact same year as the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: I wonder.
Speaker 1: I mean, they had liked it. Jewish folks had to getting a hands kicked in the street or something. My folks are running a day in a whooping.
Speaker 3: Them and then and then you have fake shootings to make people feel.
Speaker 4: Like at that museum.
Speaker 5: Went to Israel at some point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly that they there's an event that happens that's used to craft a narrative. Poor us, we're always the victims. Somebody victimized us and did the shooting, and then you go, let me dig into that a little bit deeper. No, no, no, no, we're onto something else. We can't talk about it. And then a week later it comes out that well, you know, actually shore Or was connected to the massade and this person was connected to that, and you go, oh, full story stinks. So like how many times you have to see that before you just recognize, like, this is what they do, especially with the media.
Speaker 2: You know, this is how it works.
Speaker 6: They play these things out and use it for a week to create a feeling, and then it just falls off of the media landscape almost immediately. What within seventy two hours usually they stop talking about it. Right about them is the time that people dig into the reality of the story and find out that it's totally fabricated or that they're the people involved in it have ties to intelligence, and you just go.
Speaker 2: Everything is motion, everything.
Speaker 1: Is nice, Things are bullshit, you know, living a lot of black rock or whatever.
Speaker 4: It wasn't black It wasn't Blaxton Blackstone. Sorry, yeah, what about that?
Speaker 3: Fishy had a few like fishy things and a few things that were like usual false flags.
Speaker 10: Sure, I mean who knows third floor, thirty third floor starts ringing bells.
Speaker 2: Of course, Waxstone all the.
Speaker 3: Way across the country to go to that specific floor to shoot up that like weird no name housing firm.
Speaker 4: It's a long drive to show.
Speaker 5: The single best thirty three was the fucking COVID fucking news broadcasts. Like nothing I'll ever beat that. What there were like twenty in the same day. That was like twenty broadcasts that said that their city had thirty three new cases of COVID. It was like a seven video. It was like the video is like seven minutes long of all these clips of all these different cities, and it was the same fucking day in cases.
Speaker 3: That football guy too for COVID was like thirty three, like he died, but then he didn't die, but then there were thirty threes everywhere.
Speaker 4: Again, but he looked like a replacement.
Speaker 5: Whatever happened to him? Does he play football anymore?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: We were able to get insured.
Speaker 1: Is it him? Is it him? Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 5: But does he actually does he still play on a team, because I never hear the name anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like these very Buffalo Bill's Allegedly he's still on the bill maybe.
Speaker 4: His double plays on the bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, body double. Yeah, because that was a lot of weird ship around. It's like, oh, when you take a heavy blow to the chest, you know, sometimes your heart can stop. I was like the chest he got tapped and then he will start walking and fell over. I'm like, y'all, I mean, come on now, I mean, I mean, you're trying to tell me that I just didn't see what I just saw.
Speaker 3: That's never happened. And they're like, oh, yeah, kids do. Kids have always had heart attacks all the time. Don't you remember all your friends dying in preschool?
Speaker 1: No? No, because when it does happen, they have a fucking thirty for thirty episode on it. Yeah, right, because it's so rare. Right, the dude who was in college, he died on the court had a heart attack. Yeah, that's how rare it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: So bad.
Speaker 2: About this.
Speaker 3: We're just supposed to not fucking notice any of the thing. They're still having all these embalmers pull out those long, fibrous like tubes from people just like everywhere, all over the world, everywhere. It's something like eighty percent of involvements in bombers, right, warmers are saying. I'm like, yeah, this is weird. I never saw it before the injections and now here we have it in, which means you didn't take it might have that too, which is also really disturbing.
Speaker 1: Why I had somebody did uh?
Speaker 10: I know?
Speaker 1: Come? My word is like yeahead iy COVID three times over the page year. I'm like, how do you know? I mean, I mean, what, how do you know?
Speaker 5: Because it's I think so the tests are huge because that's how they fake the AIDS epidemic with tests. They use the Western blot, which has been like so debunked, like it doesn't do fucking squat nothing, and they used it for like thirty fucking years for HIV detection.
Speaker 4: Same thing, CR and the Western super questionable.
Speaker 5: They're all questionable. I think either total bullshit. PCR was never meant to fucking test for anything. And PCR is a replicatory mechanism. You take a little bit of DNA or fragmented DNA, and you can replicate it because they know what DNA strands are attached to on the other side, So when they have broken and fragmented DNA, they can reconstruct it with PCR. That's the point had nothing to do with testing ever, like never, like not fucking once. It doesn't tell nothing, and a joke, not.
Speaker 6: A diagnostic tool.
Speaker 2: That's what Carrie Mos said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can't tell people this because they just have such just blind faith, blind faith. That's a test. The test shows that you don't even okay. I mean you can like walk them through step by step and they just look at you like you're retarded and like shut down and then like never.
Speaker 4: Talk to you again.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I mean people are just in denial, but they earlier we talking about has tested me.
Speaker 2: You see, that's all it takes, really see the test.
Speaker 1: Well, people are just they sitting around and they're wondering while we're in the situation that we're in now. I was like the bud they put twenty one and they pulled the trap door and everybody free fault. It was a free fall. Once they pulled that trap door, we were fucked from here on out all right, So it was like you need to try to figure out how to make it because we are but we coming hard and heavy with this thing. Ald that's what we put into you, and people are like, I don't understand how stuff's got so expensive and all that. I was like, Oh, the fucking you advocated to shut down the world. It was all like when they told you that, hey, we're shutting the world down and you're not gonna do shit about it, you went and sat in your house and to do shit about it.
Speaker 3: They like, are lying about that to you. They're like, we never did that, that never happened. I'm like, so, you're even more deeply insane than I thought. You can't even remember a few years ago and you did like you said what you loved and what you cheered for. You're insane. Crazy people.
Speaker 1: They shut down plants for like four months. I remember with GM two, they shut the plants down for like three months.
Speaker 6: Where Carson, I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, dog, I was like, man, you you were orchestrating your own demise by not saying, fuck this ship. You know what I'm saying, Like, trust me, when you come out on the back on the back end of this, you might have you might have wished that you died at that point in time, you know what I'm saying. But the way you're gonna have to scuffle, it's like but and folks still don't know. They still don't get it. They're still Oh, blame this, blame that. Don't blame yourself, man, that's another one. If you were the one that was sitting around you were scared to death, if somebody walked up to you and didn't have masks on you about you about failing the floor, blame yourself. You were part of the problem. You're part of the reason why we're while we're at where we're at now.
Speaker 3: To solve it until you figure it out for yourself. I mean, like, we can't go anywhere with a population that's just retarded, broken, like in denial, insane, not connected to reality, and capable of thinking there's just nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be right about that.
Speaker 4: And again, I just I.
Speaker 3: Was reading these books lately that are just reminding me like how intelligent people used to be. Right, they both like a couple of different books I've been reading lately, or like focused in the you know, twelve hundred and thirteen hundreds whatever, and people motherfuckers were like making codes for each other that were like nearly unbreakable, like as a pastime, just for fun. They're like encoding their letters and sending it to each other. And then you'd have to figure out the code and cipher it and like break the code to like and then you'd like encode or shit and send it to them. People were writing fucking like all kinds of like just like insane and just normal people, not like one hundred percent of people were super intelligent. I'm just saying it was like a normal thing to be clever, to be able to like think clearly, to use logic, to think about the public good or like society, you know, and like this this is gone. We don't even have people. I have a book from when I was a teacher I found in one of my classrooms. It was like sixty years old, and it was a primer for eighth grade. And this motherfucking I don't know anybody who could pass the tests in here. I don't know anybody. I could take it to my fucking master's program where all of us got like fourteen hundred on our gres and have a high IQ, and none of those motherfuckers could pass these tests.
Speaker 4: That was an eighth grade test.
Speaker 3: Just a little while ago. And now people like can't even write a fucking like just one piece of paper with like a cohesive series of thoughts on it, just we're so we're fuck. They're very hopeless about the intelligence level of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopeless. And speaking of hopeless, the uh uh allegedly, the job mark is hopeless currently right now that you've seen that, they revised the numbers dramatically, Like, I mean, you talking about going for like one hundred and sixty thousand now to fifteen thousand. I'm like, I'm like, hold on a second, Like there's a you've got a margin of era when we're talking about mathematics. That margin seems a little much. Yeah, normally, yeah, I mean the margin seems a little much. But I thought about it. I was like, Okay, let's say that it is true. Is this not what we're expecting to happen. Didn't y'all tell us that AI was on the way to fuck people. I expect us to have less jobs continuing from here on out, Like what they got to do with the market shouldn't have shit to do it because you told us that AI is gonna come and kick people's ass. I don't need you do, so I'm getting rid of you. I got AI. Wasn't that the premise I'm saying off the job market is bad? I'm like well, the job market should be bad because a I should be kicking people's.
Speaker 6: Ass, right, so we don't need the ten just came over, right? Is that what we're also saying, like if the job, if there's no jobs, then yeah, then like we're full right or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or do we still have to play.
Speaker 6: That game where we go from which spots?
Speaker 1: Maybe just making that and the pic to pick cotton or whatever they do. People still pick cotton, you know what.
Speaker 6: I think it will be replaced by cotton picking robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a primouse market. Yeah. When they talk about the job mark and I was like, well we should have speake to see a decline in job We should go in and we should be in a negative shortly, right, y'all said, AI is accelerating. You want everybody to use it. You want to bring robots. Elon Musk said, the robots are gonna be on the way. What he say, a couple of years, A couple of years to be on the way, robot to be thirty k apiece. Then think about a corporation if they can spend thirty k apiece on a robot bo that is a deal. That's a deal.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: That robot is the bus, that robot doesn't show up late, that robot doesn't have to get a babysitter, that robot doesn't need healthcare, doesn't you know all of these things you start begging for twenty dollars an hour minimum wage, like California and the fast food industry, you're begging to get replaced by robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's what should be expected.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like and then trum that's the fires the woman that does this is that? Did he really do that? I was like, boy, I was like, well this this okay. He's he's a wild card because he's the wildest motherfucker that has ever been in office. There's like no doubt about it, Like like he's wild and like and you sit there and you look at it, it's like, oh yeah, the global and stuff. I'm like, man, I don't know, man, because he's too wild and random with his ship. His ship is all over the place at all times.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what he's lost? The fucking AI video of like the Gaza strip just has this weird tranny like Wonderland.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what is even? What even is that?
Speaker 3: It's not even just we want to take over godsa make it into some like casino strip. This is like the weirdest ship I've ever seen in my life. Combined with take over Gadza turn it into casino strip.
Speaker 4: Ship is weird. He's a weirdo. I love it. It's very.
Speaker 1: He's strictly entertained. Yeah and so and so. Like folks are now saying that you know, Target and Walmart, they went up on their prices because of terrors. I'm just like, no, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They put up on their prices because they're leftist fucks and they're hoping to get all the people who want to be mad about terrorists to come there and complain about shit, or they're trying to crash themselves. Most of the tariff money, from what I've heard, was like being paid for by the people who are producing the shit. They're like founding it into the cost of their so it's not being passed on to the consumer, like they're covering.
Speaker 6: It, right, So like it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Right, and people, Okay, so people assume that the tariff would be on what you pay in store. The tariff is on how much it costs to produce it, not how much you pay in store. Yeah, it's like so if it if it cost them five dollars to get it, and it's a ten percent tariff on it, you know what I'm saying. It's just like but they said, oh no, it costs us. It costs one hundred dollars for US, and it costs them five dollars to produce it. So they're putting a ten percent tariff on that, on that one hundred dollars, I'm like, that's not what the tears put on. No, it's on the cost of production.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I talking about this last week too.
Speaker 3: It's like some corporations like Nike are like passing it on to the consumer.
Speaker 2: But but Nike a five dollars.
Speaker 3: A bunch of whores and they always have been. Their shoes are produced for like sixty cents by a slave in like Taiwan or something. But I'm justsed to pay like one hundred and fifty bucks written and then you're also gonna pass a tarifft pass onto me, Like but like a bunch of producers aren't doing it, just like yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And all you got to do, Oh my god, this is so simple. All you got to do is wait them nigga's out and no come back to you again. Yeah, you just got to wait them out because they got they got all these outlet stores and all that shit. Now they can say you that one hundred and six dollar pair of shoes for sixty five dollars at the outlet and I know they're still making money, you know what I'm saying. So just wait, that's all you got to do. Everybody, Just sit down and look at them. I said, okay, yep, gold fight dolls on your shoes. I'll wait for you. We'll wait for you. I ain't got no holes in the shoes I got right now. I'll wait and they'll come right back down to you. Hey, like with shit, man, Hey man, I'll say these tea for sixty five? Man, will you think? Okay? Now now now we're playing ball. Now we're in a good range, all right. So that's the whole premise. It's like, folks ain't willing to wait it out, but you got to wait that thing out. You know, you got to have that result. But I know it's tough. I know it's tough. You see something new, you want it right then, price be damned, I'll put it on after pay the corner, which they're getting fucked right now because what do you know broke folks? I mean, well, you know, Bill, I think it was gonna make a lot of money. M Yeah, well that was it DoorDash that they teamed with DoorDash. But but the premise is team yeah. Yeah. The thing is is can you get broke people to pay their loans? Like the people that you're that you're extending this this a good will money out to a lot of times are not the most upstanding citizens. Let's just say that. Yeah, they're used to not paying their bills. They're used to having to hide their car because it's coming to get repaid because they ain't paid in four months. You know what I'm saying. They used to getting kicked that going to their apartment and the doors boarded up and they can't get in, and so they got to go somewhere else like that, Like that's how they leave.
Speaker 6: They know, they know there's a certain percentage that are going to be shitheads like that, and then they account for that. They've got some calculation that tells them that there's an acceptable number of people who.
Speaker 2: Have their doors boarded up. Yeah, that are going to be part of your client because people must love it, but they account for it.
Speaker 6: Hmm, they're making money like crazy.
Speaker 2: If you have the financial so far, you are asking for trouble.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I guess you're able to. Yeah, you're able to financial grocery from last week. Yeah, I've been paying. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's so bucks that people need that. I mean, I I envision a a segment of the users who desperately need it, who it's like a savior for them to have that as an option, And I think that's.
Speaker 5: How do they get that regular credit card?
Speaker 2: And then I don't know.
Speaker 6: Then I think there's also a portion of their users who are just really really really bad with money and and do ship like that because they.
Speaker 2: Don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 5: But bro, they can't.
Speaker 6: You can't be financing your fucking or dash.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 6: That is that is that's a that's a gigantic.
Speaker 2: Trap you're walking into.
Speaker 6: In case you didn't know, let's like getting a like all the tables that are set up on college campuses they're giving away like sign up for this free credit card, like a ten thousand dollars limit.
Speaker 2: That's a track up like well, if you're gettingning.
Speaker 5: It's weird as they fucking Amazon is doing that shit too, because I bought a yeah, king size bedframe, and it just gave me the option instead of paying one hundred and fifty bucks, to pay fifty bucks three times over three months. And it was like, what.
Speaker 6: If it's that, I don't I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: If it's that.
Speaker 6: If it's if it's we're the house and we're in charge of the payment structure and we can break it up into smaller payments and no additional charge, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty nice, or like lay.
Speaker 5: Away whatever Amazon is. Yeah, Ia, Amazon's trusting people to make them to make sure their credit card is clear for three payments or more is ridiculous, I think. I mean, they're sending you the product for fifty bucks and then they're hoping to be able to charge your card another hundred over time. So they're taking a risk big time by doing this, But I don't know why. I honestly, that's worth it for them.
Speaker 6: They're Amazon, and you need them, Yeah, and if you if you don't, if you don't pay your bill with Amazon, you may go away and disappear.
Speaker 2: And run away from you.
Speaker 6: But at some point you're gonna need them and they're gonna be like, you still owe us some money.
Speaker 2: Going by the way with interest. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think Amazon wouldn't be the I think they've made a calculation.
Speaker 5: So I had a weird something happened to me this week. I got an email from Wells Fargo about my new bank account and I didn't open a new bank account with Wells Fargo.
Speaker 1: Uh huh so okay.
Speaker 5: I actually called them on the phone. I said, Yo, Ninja's what's up? And I was like, I don't know. I was like, I had an account with you like ten years ago. It's been closed for years. And they're like, okay, yeah, this is a new account that was just opened. And I said, well, how does someone open the account? And she said somebody had to go into a store in person to open the account, or going to a bank in person open I'm like, that doesn't really make sense to me though, because the email address they used is like a ten year old email address that I don't use for anything. It still forwards to my new email, so if stuff goes there, I still get it. But I don't use that email, and I haven't used that email in like ten years, so that's a weird thing. So Wells Fargo got in trouble a couple of years ago for just randomly opening accounts for people. Yes, so I'm thinking that that might be the case. My shiit just got randomly opened because maybe they're.
Speaker 6: Going off their internal your your old account with your old ten year old email, and then somebody gets that information opens up a new account. I bet you they're doing it again, because again, they don't ever do anything. It's not like the head of Wells Fargo was led out way in handcuffs.
Speaker 5: Oh and here's another thing. It was the account was opened and has with no deposits. Nobody made the opening five. No, you have to make a five or ten dollars deposit or whatever just to get an account open, Like there was no money in the bank and nobody had deposited anything. So it seems like.
Speaker 6: Numbers just to show that they've got to show that they've got that they're opening new accounts.
Speaker 2: So I mean a bank committing.
Speaker 6: Fraud, no way. Imagine my surprise that Wells Fargo is committing fraud yet again and opening fake accounts like they used to remember when they got busted for that.
Speaker 5: I wonder how many people get new accounts opened up and the email address is just not accessible anymore and they don't even know they have an account.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? I don't even know what it means.
Speaker 6: It means it would be on your credit statement.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing I told was I went through and I changed that fucking I ended up looking and checking and seeing I had about five or six accounts that were still attached to that where you're logging is that email address? So I changed all those because like they can, if they have access to any of that, they can just fun if that access to your email, they can just fucking reset a password on any account.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know if you had some tenant ship on and some future Corey was coming back and trying to open an account and.
Speaker 5: To two thousand.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker, that's what future trying to come.
Speaker 6: Ye tell my future traveling self to go back in time and do that.
Speaker 5: Please see you motherfuckers. You need to do that. Bitcoin because y'all can buy Independent Media Token, which is going to hundred x in the next year, so it's better than bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better than better than just take my word for you. Yeah, I didn't know. If I didn't know if he has some ship going on, I don't know. I had some uh was it? It's called stash. I've never heard of before, but I guess it's like a where you can invest money. And like they keep sending me ship like your payment failed. I was like, yeah, because I ain't never done anything, so the payment is gonna fail. I don't know if somebody, somebody asked me to put the wrong thing in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the fun was, corner ship or something like that, like a letter.
Speaker 4: And now you can no, I don't even know who you are, shut the ship down.
Speaker 3: It's like they're hoping you will go activate the card and just start using it, and that makes you agree to their terms.
Speaker 4: Horrible terms. Something I would imagine where this kid.
Speaker 1: They try to get you. Every time you go into one of these one of these apps, it's like they put the credit card first. Thing. It's just like a Clarina Event made cash app. They like, oh man, you can you can put put the bundy that people send to you on our debit card and use it that way. I was like, but why would I want to?
Speaker 5: So Clarina has got to be doing good though, because I just watched a video on YouTube about how if you look for remote hiring jobs, they're hiring like thousands of people.
Speaker 2: They just got in public.
Speaker 5: Oh that's wilde some jobs. So they should give me a whole bunch of stock and just let me pay it off over time. They won't do that. Well, they let me put my let me put your stock on your Clarina card.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, well, hopefully hopefully they're doing better than what they were doing back. I'm assuming that they've got to be doing better. Now, what was it? In the first half of twenty twenty two, the company reported a loss of five hundred and eighty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that lappened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like fucking Marvel. Sounds like Disney making movies. That's what that sounds like.
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Shit? Was Klarna?
Speaker 2: Uh transitioning? What happened?
Speaker 1: Well, it said there's no education that the company is on the verge of bankruptcy. Despite the losses, Clarna has been taking steps to achieve profitability, taking steps. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: It's borrowing money, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh, let's see here. So with this this is from NBC News Finance. Oh man, it says households a record eighteen point two trillion in various forms of dead. That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's the whole GDP. What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But this was from when is this from?
Speaker 2: Is this from me?
Speaker 5: So? Well? I think I thought I thought that was crazy that I just saw it was the stock market. So you can take margin calls right where you like bet on the stock market at like leverage ten or one hundred times or whatever. We're currently sitting at more margin debt than we've ever known in history, at one point three trillion dollars in margin debt. That means that your fucking short squeeze got squeezed out and you owe money. That's a lot of fucking money to be owed within the stock market system. Like when it crashed in like two thousand and eight or whatever, it was like way less than that. It was like eight hundred billion or something. It was way less.
Speaker 3: We have this like multi systemic global failure coming out like any moment how or like the markets crashed and the Thousan's dying and like a fucking mega floods.
Speaker 5: And all of the the housing markets about to fucking crash too, so.
Speaker 3: So like just everything that wants to be so amazing, and then the astrois crashing, and then the aliens would column be like, how are you guys doing. I'll be like, no good, and I'll be like, okay, bye, I'll leave again. Unicorns will come out of the deep ocean. It'll be wonderful, but they're like the terrifying ones that are like dark and like look like dead flesh.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like in the movie Death of a Unicorns. Yes. Yeah, they're trying to damn horn gas, damn those type of unicorns as bad. I don't know this. This year, Corner Corner's consumer credit losses swell seventeen percent in the first quarter from the same period a year earlier, hitting one hundred and thirty six millions. Oh no, it just sounded like that. It sounds like some type of scam that's going on. What it sounds like to.
Speaker 4: Me everything is a scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I mean, is it real. I mean I'm saying I'm trying to figure out like people people able to run these scams and you just sit there and you think in your mind. It's like a run a scam long enough to where I could make out and be good for the rest of my life. That's what you're really thinking about, all right, Look like it's like I mean, and I know that sounds bad, but that's the way life is, all right. Who runs the more elaborate scam, all right and profits? All says, scan.
Speaker 6: Doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter if it's even profitable or if it's a big loser, because as long as it creates more debt for the the most struggling segment of the consumer market, then it's a win because it just enslaves them even further.
Speaker 2: Such a debt.
Speaker 1: M I guess you're right.
Speaker 6: If it makes profit, that'd be great. But if it doesn't, at least we also just created a and of new debt for these people. And they can they can just you know, be on the payment plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, on THEO. So you're saying, so you're saying the premise of it is the saddle dim With enough debt, the word generationally, they would be subdued forever.
Speaker 3: System social funding programs as well as like you they're like, oh look we got you hooked. Also, you're paying for it, right, Like the lowest classes are paying for the other lowest classes to get hooked into the system that enslaves them and disincentivizes them from ever taking care of themselves.
Speaker 4: Or getting free from this system.
Speaker 3: You pay for your own enslavement in like every possible way.
Speaker 6: And the debt is disguised as a life raft that they've thrown to you.
Speaker 4: We're hoping.
Speaker 1: Life jack with the hole in it. So so it's kind of like when it introduced welfare the same price exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why would the state you hate your fucking guts, ever give you anything for free. It has to have conditions attached just by the nature of their behavior. It has to there has to be some stipulation. And so if you're getting free welfare, you become dependent on the state, and they are the epitome of like the greatest Ponzi scheme ever, except they don't necessarily need more dollars though they love that. They need your attention. They need a constant source of attention coming in. And what better way than to get every then get a huge segment of the population hooked on the government, on the government heroin, and you put in all these rules where like they can't work and they can't like and you disincentivize upward mobility. But by saying wow, if you do, I mean then it'll just all this goes away. You go, ah, I can't, like we're I'd love to work, but like I can't work because then all this goes away. And that's a calculation I gotta make.
Speaker 2: And so you're like I should I guess I'll do nothing. Oh I'm just neuter segment.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why I never I could have got disability since I was like mid twenties, and that's why I never have because I know then I'll just all get hooked on that, right, Like, oh, I want this money, so I can't work. And when you're not working, you're not moving, you're not doing anything productive, like you're dying. Don't fool yourself like you're your sole your mind, your your heart, your body, they're all just crashing slowly.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to tell you what I go on.
Speaker 5: I go on to I go on the government teat for twenty grand a month. That's deal, just take it, dude.
Speaker 1: Done, may maybe give me twenty grand a month. And I it's like I'll go on there this that I'll hook your body was nice in the post.
Speaker 6: Your body was breaking down, but you didn't compromise your values.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'll be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe that's why you're able to walk.
Speaker 3: It is, I seriously can't. It was so weird too, the first time I heard of someone who had the same surgery and I was disabled. Her name was also Lindsay, and she was also born the same year as me, and she was just like on painkillers and like never moving and like slowly dying and the same age. Right, But I do. I think it matters significantly what your values are and what your morals are, what you're doing, and that you believe in it. Think about that people die within a few years of their significant other almost all the time, would no matter their health situation. And it's like, if you feel like you have something to live for, it'll keep you alive, motherfucker. Like, no matter what your body's doing, do you feel like, oh, I have grandkids and I have to take care of them, or I have to walk the dog every day, or I've got to do this or that, Like it totally matters. So mine never matters a thing. I can't apparently stop myself from having these problems, but you know, I can feel like pretty good, it'd be pretty productive despite them. But I was thinking to the other day I was watching somebody was saying, like, oh, it's so unnatural. We have to like work eight hours and then we have to like get home and we only have a few hours for ourselves and most of it is preparing for the next day so we can do it again. And how awful is this? And I was like, well, it's not actually that bad. If it was like it used to be, where that eight hour a day job got you like a house and like a car, and you had a spouse that was like at home for you, making all your food and like taking care of things, so when you got home you actually could just be like at home and free. But we all went for the like women's liberation thing and like put women in the workplace too, and like got rid of that system. So now it does fucking suck. You are just in it alone and you are just taking care of yourself and you are just like wasting your life away miserable most of the time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But we didn't have to go that way, Like we did that to ourselves.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing about the liberation part is that they want it, but then they don't want it. So I've seen these chicks go out and there're like, oh, I mean I make my own money, this and that and this and that. It's like, but I ain't gonna date no guy who don't make make more money than me. I was like, second, So so you went out and you did all this boss baby shit and you still want to need to make more money than you.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm like, damn, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the one thing I hear people talking about, well, I've got my standards. See you know what I'm saying, and this is what I deserve. I'm like, oh my god, I said, who are you? That's what I want to know. You think cause you make five hundred thousand dollars a year that you deserve something. Oh, you don't deserve nothing. You're a sack of shit. It's like, but you're a liar, you're a thief. People can't hang around you. You're a bitch. It's like, what are we talking about. It's like, Oh, I'm not gonna lower my standards. What are you talking about? What standards? The only standard you're talking about is some dude making a bunch of money, which your motherfuckers don't want your ass, no way. They want the girl that McDonald's who ain't gonna say ship. You know what I'm saying, that's what they want. I mean, straight up, it's like she hot, So that's what I want. Dudes. Just dudes want something that looks good and the ain't gonna give them my headache. That's it. I mean, I mean, that's that's that's it. I mean, it's it's simple.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's just like I bring this and I bring that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna getting touch screens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean people be talking about the Yeah, they'll be talking about the standards and ship in this post like ass and you know this is what I'm like. It's like, don't nobody know who you are? And so like you're not even like a good person, you know what I'm saying. I mean, you cheat it on every dude you've been with, you know what I'm saying, You've been through the care ofsel You're a bitch most of the time. It's just like now they're ready to say what makes you think you deserve somebody?
Speaker 2: They're ready to sell.
Speaker 1: You know why you ain't got shit. Now, it's because it's what you deserve. That's what you deserve because you've got this thing in your mind and.
Speaker 3: Taking care of yourself and making yourself as someone who deserves to be wanted, can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like and for chicks, I mean, now, there are there are the select few chicks who unfortunately like they don't have much of a chance just because like they look that bad, and you know what I'm saying, that's few and far in between. But for the majority of women, they ain't no reason why you shouldn't have a man by your side. Zero, all right, zero unless you just waited way too late. But it's just like, because it's the game ain't hard. Not for the women. The game ain't hard, but they try to make it harder than what it is. We ain't got to overthink this thing. Okay, you got somebody you're attracted to and they're not a piece of shit, bam. You know what I'm saying, Man, we can run with this. But they look up there and it's like, oh, well, you know, gud the chick you got up there and said, I've been married to the dude for ten years and something's been missing the whole time. I'm like, how the whole time? So you're telling me that this dude can't put you through the mattress, that's what you're telling me if you've been with him this song. I remember my previous boyfriend, but he but he peeing me down. You know what I'm saying, devoured destroyed this guy, little lane. That's the only thing I think She said, good guy, great father. Yeah yeah, good god, great father. Uh, supportive, emotionally available, just like I didn't hear that about no good dick. Her zero about good dick. So it's just like you just you searching a thrill and the thrill was never there. So my question is, were you ever attracted to him? They said that attraction's got to come number one. But if he ain't attracted, eventually, the damned ship's gonna sail. That's just all there is to it. And I don't care how much money is involved. The ship's gonna sail.
Speaker 4: God, everyone crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like women who were happy all of a sudden, like wearing the clusterb mentality, and they realize that they can get away with fucking anything if they just claim it's like female empowerment or men are oppressive or anything, and they can be like, I want to leave my family on my kids. I just don't want to take care of people anymore. I just want to be on my own. I just need to go to Italy and like eat pizza or something. And then everyone's like, oh girl. And I feel like it's that. I feel like they probably are still attracted to their husband. They're just like they just don't want to anymore. I just want a new life.
Speaker 4: Behind them. Run off cluster be.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't know, bud here. Here's what I do know is that I've seen chicks out there with good dudes and and they want they want thug the ship out. And then I've seen the chicks out there with pieces of shit dudes. But bo, they are hot in the bridges for him and them dudes know how to fuck, and it takes it takes the act of God to get them away from them. You know what I'm saying. They'll get their ass kicked, they'll get cheated on, they'll get ship stole from them, they'll pay for all this shit. But I'm trying to tell you, man, digmatized, It's a thing I'm saying it's a thing. So I mean, well, everybody's out here telling people that you deserve. It's like as much as oh, well, you know, you know, if you would do you ain't getting no forgiveness. If you're a white dude, forgiveness is not on the table. Okay, that's just all there is to it. I mean, look at joe Look at old Joey swollen. Now he came back, he came back to the internet. But the man slipped up. He was up there talking. You know. He was talking about Hulk Hogan and how you know when he was a kid. You know, Hulk Hogan kind of got him into his bodybuilding and stuff, and people like, oh man, Hulk Hogan's a piece of ship. I was like, and yes, most people are pieces of ship. You know what I'm saying. Most people be walked back, passed by every day. Both. I mean, the folk, you god fearing people at church meant to be going home talking shit. Today's spouses, underhanded doing, not paying bills, fucking people over. I mean, yeah, but he's talking about Hope Hogan the entertainer, not Hope Hogan the person outside of the entertainment. He said, I seen the guy on the screen. I was like, hey, man, I want to be a bodybuilder because I wanted to look like him. He inspired him to do something not nothing involved in his life with his his child Brook when Hope that Hope Hogan, that won't her the damn date of black guy and all this other shit. Man the man was seventy one. Okay, Man, he grew up in an era where he was taught that shit. I don't hold that against people, like I don't hold I don't hold against old white folks if they don't like black folks. And I don't hold it against old black folks when they don't like white people.
Speaker 4: Don't Okay, sure what he means? Did he mean?
Speaker 3: You know how some people are Like, Oh, I'm not talking about all black people. I'm talking about people who act in a certain way or whatever. And if that's what he meant, that's a totally different thing too. I don't give a fuck what the word is, Like what did he mean? And then like maybe it's actually okay? Also right, like if he doesn't want a certain type of person, no matter their skin color, and he has a word you don't like that he uses for that, Like, but it's okay for him to have standards for his daughter of like how a person should act or how they behaveor like what their lifestyle is.
Speaker 4: Like that's okay. I don't know what he meant. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you and you also don't know. You also don't know the full story, right, I literally don't because you know what you know what's you know what's put out. Well, all of us know what's put out in news articles and things of that nature. We're not into the fine details of when people are alone in their houses and they're speaking about stuff, because anybody can get up there and say whatever, yeah, at any point in time. Also, it's just like.
Speaker 6: Of white dads that are going that story sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it looks.
Speaker 1: It's just a different times. I would probably say that if you, if you're a millennial on up, man, don't even talk about no racism all that other stuff, man, because she ain't really been through it. The last ones that were really getting talked the shit deep were probably was that gen X. What would that be like you're nineteen sixties seventies.
Speaker 4: Like broke free mostly.
Speaker 1: A little bit, but they were probably still just to touch they were right there on that cusp, depending on the born x yeah stack, depending yes. So can people break out of a cycle themselves? Yes, It's very difficult, especially depending on the community you're in, the people you interact with. And also, I mean a lot of people they follow their parents leads, whether they don't want to be their parents or not, a lot of times they end up becoming a version of them. You know, some of that stuff rubs off those childhood experiences.
Speaker 3: What community, and you know, I grew up in a really rural, mostly white place. A lot of people were racist. I don't even know that we were. People were, so I learned that. I was like, oh, that's weird. And a few black people ever moved there or came there, and the very few ones that did get horrifying things just like reinforced this stereotype unfortunately of black people being like violent and horrible or something. And so all the racist people got more racist because just a few people came in, just those few good, horrible things. It was really fucked up, right, And I'm not saying that they have an excuse for big racist, but you can also kind of understand, like your your ignorance really does create this worldview.
Speaker 4: That isn't accurate, and you run with that. Is it's hard, not too for some.
Speaker 1: People, right right, All these conversations are nuance, So you can't go and talk to people about them because they're just they're stuck where they're at. It's just like, no, man, there's nuance to all this shit. Y'all want something that's black and white, and there's We're forever in the gray. Everything we do is in the gray. People go in there and they're like, even godly, you see this. In business, somebody comes in, it's like, yeah, you you got to pay one hundred and sixty dollars an hour. You on the other hand, I know who you are. You cool, I'm only charging you one hundred dollars an hour. Stuff happens all the time. People are like, oh, that's not right. Nobody gives a fuck about what's right here. Okay. It's what you know, what you know, who you know. Okay, I mean that's that's pretty much what matters. So we all live in the gray at all points in time, and everything everything's new. Once people like, well, that's not fair. It is life's not supposed to be fair. There's nothing supposed to be fair about Okay, that's not fair. You're supposed to create. Yep, you're supposed to create. You're supposed to create the relationships. They give you an advantage. That is the premise. If you're not willing to create relationships they give you an advantage over somebody else, then you will fail. That is it.
Speaker 3: I was just talking and I was like, why am I not rich all these really amazing things.
Speaker 4: I should be really good at all things. I should be rich.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, I actually, if I look out at the people in my life who are rich. They went out into life and said how can I make money? And I went into life saying how can I not hurt people?
Speaker 5: I know, Man, you make the wrong choice, right.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, oh I did this to myself.
Speaker 1: So man, I should have been hurting people the whole day.
Speaker 2: They all have the right pack.
Speaker 4: M Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so Joey Swollen got up there, you know, he said, you know, there was some colored athletes and and folks went crazy with color. Boy. They were like, oh man, you're supposed to say person of color. I'm like some antics. Well, I mean, boy, I tell you what, man, it's just like you wanted to duck and dodge. Just think to you at work, I've got I've got two shuttle drivers, and I called somebody up. Your car is ready, and they'll be like, okay, can I get a ride back? Yeah? Did you get a ride this morning? Yeah? I did? I know that. Yousally don't get the driver's name unless they've been, you know, get rise from us a whole lot. Was it the black guy or the white guy?
Speaker 6: It was the notice.
Speaker 1: This black guy. I'm like, are you okay? Then it's right, it's okay. They start whispering black. I'm like, are they black people around you? I mean, are you okay?
Speaker 5: Are the.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go back to your cop days, the black people. That's the way people act people. So it's so stiff. I'm like, man, stop being so stiff. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Color, I'm like, so you just ignore everyone all the time. It's so self absorbed.
Speaker 3: You can't notice some of his hair color, like the slant of their pigs, or like that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: You're a crazy person.
Speaker 1: We were about it.
Speaker 6: We went out to a Halloween party at this all with this cowboy bar in Orange County, California, like in the nineties, and our we had a group costume for Halloween and we were it was I had nice jerseys, made basketball jerseys, and we had we all had the same shorts and socks, but the jerseys were the Honkys. And we had like goggles and wristbands and really like weird wigs and everything. And I was standing in line for the bathroom and the dude in lying behind me was a black guy, and I was like looking around looking for my friend. I'm looking at this dude, and this dude looks like he's about to burst, and and he's got his head down and I just go, hey, man, it's okay if you laugh, and he just went, o, you fucking guys are killing me. He's like I didn't want to be offensive to him, Like, dude, we're the Honkys, Like it's cool, like were he was, so he was he was trying to be respectful. But I was like, it's okay, you can be disrespectful to us this one night, and the rest of.
Speaker 2: The night you can't. Other nights you can't.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: So it's just like Cowboy bar too. By the way, you look lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, need they just need to loosen up. Man, Oh, that's a person of color. It's just like sh is dumb. Like the more the more I hear POC, the dumber it sounds, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I never noticed all of these terms are at best isolating, they're separating the person being described from the larger group. African American. Oh you're not an American, You're an African American. Oh you're not American, You're a person of color. Right, all of these things that are supposed to be nice are the most insidious fucking labels in the world because they ostracize you from the greater society.
Speaker 3: That keeps you from making connections with people, which is your actual lifeline.
Speaker 4: Actually connecting to each other.
Speaker 2: Right, what the else is going on?
Speaker 1: All right? That to a te So, guys, if you didn't learn anything from this episode, Uh, you can't say colored on the internet if you're what what's name? Nazi? Nazi Nazi propaganda, Sydney Swing.
Speaker 5: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And folks are coming out and saying joe Joey Swollen. I said, oh yeah, I know, Joey Swollen at the house. He says, nigger at the house. I'm like, I man, y'all, are y'all are like crazy? I mean, are y'all? It's just like I mean, if he does, he can say it all day. Hell, he can stamp it on the wall, write it down. He said, I just got to get it out before I walk out the house flying with me. Let it rip. You know what I'm saying, you at your crib ain't hurting me. And if you said it out in public, I'm also not gonna be hurt by it. Dog for what, But y'all have let that fucking word conquer you. The word is conquering any any little any little word is conquering to black people. I don't get it. Like they just get in fixated and in a fuss and a tizzy.
Speaker 6: I'm like offended, offended by everything, offended by everybody and everything.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Ship, Why.
Speaker 1: That's the premise? I was like, man, you keep giving away your agency and your power. Liked who says any little word?
Speaker 4: Uttering a word that's insane? You should probably let's see it.
Speaker 1: One word. I ain't gotta I ain't got to even I ain't got to hit you that one word and make you fold up. I don't get it. I don't get it. Appreciate everybody for being here. Guys. Independent Media Token it is out. It is about get you some now you do. It is on the Salona network. Okay, So you got to get you a little bit of Solana and then purchase the intermediate token with Solana. That is how it works, right. I made sure I tell the people right. Well, I hope they got Salona. It's like that DAMNQ gave it the wrong info. From my understanding, that's how it works. So yeah, you do have to purchase it with Solana. So Solona needs to be your first purchase in the Independent Media token be your secondary purchase. So go ahead and start getting on board with that. Hope to uh hope we get that market cap up, get some people out there, get out and about Corey said it's gonna be better than bitcoin. Okay, so in Corey we trust, all right, In Corey we trust. So guys, yeah, there we go. Guys, go ahead and tell them a few things. Let's start with lands lindsay telling a few things. I heard.
Speaker 3: Go to roguessoul dot org to find my books, my shop, all of the things in it, the show, everything else, I do.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: And Lindsay is whale at this point in time, so that's always a good thing, whaling with us. So she'll be rocking out her shows daily. Charlie, Charlie, What we got, What we got? Nick?
Speaker 6: I got Doc Mallick on this week on macroaggressions. He's a UK doctor who lost everything during COVID and uh. The mini documentary that Tease filmed comes out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. It's very uncomfortable to watch.
Speaker 6: Myself in that, but it's coming out tomorrow, whether I like it or not. No puppies are in the Union of the Unwanted one. The puppies did not make did not make the cut in this one. My cats did though. My cats made the cut, which is which is great. So and you can see me, you can you can watch me smoking buffo.
Speaker 3: Whoa just crazy? Watch I guess we don't get to see what you see?
Speaker 2: Uh, just watching. Yeah, it'll be out you can.
Speaker 6: I think you'll be able to go to conspiracy synergy dot com and find his YouTube channel that way h T. Snyder all one word on YouTube. By the time you hear this, it'll be out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So there we go and activist place. Make sure you're going there, suppose absolutely, Yeah, check all that stuff. I appreciated Charlie. Uh mister heaves new book.
Speaker 5: I gotta say something. Yeah, I got my.
Speaker 1: New book, man.
Speaker 5: Beside you fucking don't. I moved it for some reason. I don't even know where.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Lee Harvey Oswalden Black and White. Okay, get it.
Speaker 5: Get the book the next one. I figured out all formatting, and everything is gonna go a lot quicker. Last time I had to fucking craft every page individually, like every page individually. Fucking sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now this time, this time, that's just formatted. I got page numbers already, I got my header already. I'm good to go. She'll be done in like two months.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Bloodhrestory dot substack dot com. Also Corey Hughes dot org as well of course me. It's Q four twenty dot com for everything I do, and we appreciate everybody.
Speaker 2: Being with us.
Speaker 1: We will catch you all next week the day one nine. And for the people who don't know it where it's on a new page. It's the same people day you need to go to uh XQ on Rumble and it's it makes you showing. It's on YouTube as well, so XQ fourtanned with you, like, oh no, it's not bold, not YouTube's okay now, I mean actually.
Speaker 5: I actually got like, uh, I'm only I only need you know, one hundred and fifty people to subscribe to my YouTube for me to monetize it. So there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Oh yeah, you get on that, get on that. And uh yeah, we showed the shows on Twitter as well, and it is also on Twitch, which I don't know why Twitch hadn't keep me off yet because we've said some wild shit, especially on Beyond the Cube. So uh, we appreciate everybody being with us. We catchall next week, day one, he said,