Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. By the grace of God, a just merciful gun, we stop this in the name of a just merciful gun. The week is almost over. We are almost I don't know about you. I've been a day behind or two behind. It every days felt like Friday. But tomorrow is Friday, and we have an amazing show for you tonight. Don't ask me how this happened. It's kind of a weird set of circumstances that we have three guests on tonight. First coming up, about a half hour from now, we have Brandon Darby. Why do we have Brandon Darby. There's a story out of Mexico about some cartel godmother traffic organs, and it is one of the darkest things I've ever heard in my life. I wanted you. I wanted you to hear the nitty gritty of the world we live in. I have been introduced to this world slowly, and I am mortified by it. Anyway, Brandon Darby, get your big boy pants on. A half hour from now, we of course have our crappiest country in the world tournament. Halfway through next hour, Remember remember that story I touched on last night. With all the SIM cards and the cell tower disruption around the United Nations in New York City, I thought it would be helpful to bring in one of these specops super Ninja types to speak a little bit more about that. So our friend Bka, he doesn't even needed an introduction. Former Air Force PJBK is going to join us after the tournament next hour to discuss that. And then in the final hour Amber Duke is here to talk about communists faking crime stats. I have no idea how we go from a no guest show to three guests in plus the crappiest country in the world tournament. Look, these things just kind of happen on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show. But we don't have very much time, obviously, because the day is full of all kinds of things. So I wanted to discuss something good. It's been heavy. It's been heavy, and I've been mourning. Have you been mourning? I had a chance to spoke with Well, I shouldn't one of my relatives last night. Spoke with one of my relatives on the way home, and she was talking about how she has been in such deep mourning since that assassination, and I have to I've been honest with you on that just feels heavy, not just the assassination itself, but the escalation and violence and where we are and kind of where we're going and how heavy all that stuff is. And we're going to keep talking about that. We'll touch on it again tonight, but I thought it would be beneficial to pause on that for a minute and talk about some really, really, really good things that are happening right now. The first of these things, probably the biggest of these things, is this, normal people are getting involved, Normal people are waking up. And I know that maybe that sounds like just some fluffy thing where I'm trying to I'm trying to put a smiling face on a bad situation. No, No, good people, people with a set of values have always outnumbered the animals in a society. Always have outnumbered the animals in a society. Communist revolutions are never popular. They have never been popular. It's always a tiny, tiny minority. The tiny tiny minority is able to seize power. Whenever they are able to seize power, there able to do it because of the naivete of the normal person. It's not that serious. It's not that bad. They're not actually, they don't actually mean that. Surely they're not that evil. And that that is why America has suffered under extreme communist revolution for the last twenty years. In this country, the reason it has escalated to the point where we have trainees in the women's locker room regularly. Now, the reason this country has gone completely bonkers is not just because they're evil demons. They've always been evil demons. The reason it escalated is normal people have sat it out. It'll pass over. I'm not even sure. Yeah, that sounds weird. What's that? Is there a primary? I thought normal people have sat it out. Normal people are waking up and they are getting involved, and they are are realizing that we can't live and let live our way out of where we are. It is time to start being anti communists. We must be anti communists wherever you fall on the right wing spectrum, and I don't care where that is. Maybe you're a conservative and neo conservative, a liberal and nationalist, wherever you fall, don't care. I believe in anti communism because unless communists are defeated, none of where we fall matters at all, because we're all going to get eaten alive. Defeating communism must be priority one. And normal Americans are waking up and they're disgusted by what they see assassinations, terrorist attacks, innocent women murdered, raped across the country. Normal people have had enough, and normal people they've had enough of corporate America too. We've talked about this so many times. Don't neglect this for most of my at least my early political involvement. You know, I didn't start really getting political until I got out of the Marines. I was twenty four years old. That's when I started to get political, started to get involved, and at that time said what that's twenty years ago. At that time, the way of thinking, the dominant way of thinking, Bye Mile on the right, was Hey, we're not going to boycott things, that's what the left does. Hey, we're not going to try to get people fired. That's just what the left does. And overall, the theme, the constant theme with it always was we're better than that, We're better than that. We don't want to become like men. And normally someone would pull out that ridiculous cartoonist saying, if you're fighting monsters, be careful, you don't become one. If I have to hear that one more time, I'm going to need to vomit in my trash can. You had better become a monster if you're fighting monsters, or you are going to die. We have set that aside because we realized sitting it out means we lose. The example I've used many times before is the most appropriate one. If we are in a city with walls and the enemy is at the gates, pounding on the gates over and over and over again with the battering ram, you don't have the option of just hanging out at home and hoping for the best. You had better find a way to push him off the gates. You are going to have to play some sort of offense or you are going to die. Communism is an evil, destructive religion of domination. That's why you woke up one day and they're in the Boy Scouts, the NFL. You can't watch Sesame Street anymore. They've gaate up every movie in Hollywood. The FBI's evil, CIA's evil. Well they kind of always have been. That's other story. And you woke up one day to this world and you wondered how that happened? How did that happen. It happened because normal people sat it out, weren't involved, and in their defense, didn't fully realize what was happening. No more, here's a headline for you. Cracker Barrel dethroned as the fastest growing US breakfast chain as Republican diners flee over the logo fiasco. Now this is it's Cracker Barrel. It's a it's a restaurant. Right, it's a restaurant, and it would be easy to do what traditional conservatism has done. It's not I don't care. I love their biscuits. I'm gonna go shopping, but we don't play that way anymore. Cracker Barrel got in the news for changing the logo, but that's not what really created the anger. They changed the logo, people started to look into the company and they started to find out they have rainbow rocking chairs now on the front porch and a bunch of feminist tags who run the country. That it's a gigantic LGBTQ freakfest at corporate headquarters. And normally, twenty years ago that would not have shaken ninety nine percent of the right. I don't care, I'm still going We don't do boycotts. I want some eggs. No more with that lameness. No more. Now we make decisions, buying decisions because we understand we have to make corporate America afraid of us. Corporate America was not afraid of us when they spit in our face and spit in our face and spit in our face, and we continue to go buy their products and buy their services. We taught corporate America they didn't have to be afraid of us. They knew they had to be afraid of the Communists. They'll boycott, they'll protest, they'll make a big stink, they'll be all over social media. They knew they had to fear them. They always thought they co treat you and me like chumps who would just lay there and take it. And we don't do it anymore. We don't play these games anymore. Headline IRENA's Law passed This is in North Carolina to end cashless bail and restart executions. We didn't just watch an innocent young girl butchered by an animal on a train. We stepped up and said this stops. Now, get the animals off the streets and strap them through electric chairs. It's wonderful I'm excited. I have more. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. I almost forgot tomorrow's a national holiday. It's at what Chris, It's asked Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions in right now, Jesse at Jessekellyshow dot com. All three hours dedicated to you and whatever is on your mind. It's a joyous occasion and we have a good old time on a Friday. So get them sent in right now, Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse, please explain to what's why. Kamala is repeatedly saying the closest election in the twenty first century. I'm under the impression we won by a landslide. How could we have won the popular vote? And she claimed this? Okay, let's cover this again. You have a moral code, and I don't know where you get it from. Maybe it's from your parents. Maybe it's biblical, or Chris is at the Torah or something. It's a tour I can say Bible. Okay, Sorry, Chris. I wanted to be respectful, you know how respectful I am. Maybe it's from your religion, maybe, but you have a moral code. And I would be willing to bet all of Chris's money that your moral code means dying is bad. Isn't that what it is. I'm not saying you don't tell lies or you have never told a lie. Sadly, we have all told lies before, but you know it's bad. And whenever you've told a lie, whether you were a kid or right now, you know it's something in the back of your mind telling you this is wrong. I shouldn't tell a lie. All right? You have that. You have that, you got that, you must understand. The communist doesn't have that. Lying is essential. It's actually the opposite for him. Did you know that. That's how it works. They've talked about it before. That's how it works. If a communist tells the truth about something, there will be a little voice in the back of his heads that you can't do that, You shouldn't, you shouldn't do that. Why are you doing Why are you telling the truth about That's how the communist thinks, and he is not. This is what the right has gotten wrong. Forever we have thought, we have thought that we could use our morality as a weapon to fight back against someone who doesn't share it at all. For instance, as we've talked about before, hypocrisy. We have loved this. It's been the most common thing. Republican politicians, radio hosts, TV people, writers have loved this. Without end this day, you will see it. They will point out the hypocrisy of the left, the hypocrisy of the left, over and over and over again like this. I could play this for you. I'm gonna play this for you right now. This is Senator Mark Kelly. I want you to listen to this. Obviously, yes he's being a hypocrite, but listen to this.
Speaker 2: We've never had a president that has spent his time thinking about how he's going to use the Department of Justice to go after political enemies. We've never seen this in our country's history.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying, and you're right, same thing I'm saying. What what does that Joe Biden? They indicted Donald Trump, they arrested all his supporters. Are you kidding me? What do you He's being such a hypocrite, he's lying. You can say that, maybe you can even try to win over a normy in your life by saying that that's fine, that's fine, but please understand you're not going to sway him by saying that. You're not going to shame him by saying that, because he doesn't share your morality at all. Mark Kelly is a Communist from the state of Arizona. Mark Kelly believes the United States government, in fact, every single institution should serve his religion and only his religion. All other religions should be purged and attacked and to they cease to exist, and whatever you have to do to make that happen is perfectly acceptable and good in the mind of Mark Kelly. If he has to lie, that's okay. If he has to be a hypocrite, I mean, that's frankly encouraged. They don't share your morality. So dome running around on TV telling everybody this is a talking point she came up with that it was the closest election in the twenty four It was super close, the closest election ever. That's obviously an easily verifiable lie. You would be uncomfortable saying that, wouldn't you. Of course, Hey, I can't. I don't want to tell a lie. I definitely don't want to say it on national TV. Then then everyone would think I'm a liar. Then I would look bad. Then I would look immoral. Dome doesn't share that. That's not inside of her. Stop Chris, I'm not making any of you. That's not that's not what's inside of her, all right. She doesn't share that. The Democrat in your life does not share your morality. That's why you don't shake them when you pull out facts and data. When when when they point out gun crimes and you say, well, all these murders are in Democrat cities with gun control. They can read, they know you're right, it doesn't move them. The truth is not what they're interested in. What they're interested in is power in winning, and all things are acceptable in pursuit of that power. Democrats don't think lying is bad. They think it's good. I think it's necessary. I know it's weird. Anyway, Let's talk to Brandon Darby about Oregon harvesting next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show away on a Wonderful Thursday as we near the end of the week, and I normally love talking to Brandon Darby, but I'm actually, at least for this first topic, I'm actually dreading it as the more I've gotten to know certain people and start to find out more about the world of human trafficking and organ trafficking. I've come to realize that there truly are demons who live among us. Brandon, he's with obviously Cartel Chronicles Bright Bart Brandon, who's La Diabla.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is a member of Cartel Jalisco works for El Minto. We've discussed them several times, and she's a woman who you know, runs a little enterprise for hire where apparently they've been ready for this. They've been performing illegal c sections, doing a legal medical care, killing some pregnant women, harvesting their babies and organs, and selling them to people in the US. Now, we did not put this in our headline because it's from local news reports. But the local news reports claim that they are selling them to gay couples in the US, So it's getting really sticky and complicated. That said, you know, regardless of who they're selling them to, that's that's horrific. I would expect there to be charges in the US for people buying babies for about fourteen thousand dollars and for buying organs from you know, cartels in Mexico. It's it's pretty wild, but that's what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Brandon for people who were confused because it's a gigantic market and people have a hard time understanding it why or this is an international criminal affair and people will have a hard time understanding why what's happening?
Speaker 3: Well, this is what's interesting. So I was working on a story about China and organ harvesting and so in the past, right, So what happens is there's a lot of money to be made in harvesting organs and selling organs people who are dying or have loved ones who are dying. You need a kidney or need They're willing to pay a lot of money to get an organ. And so the Chinese organ harvesting first showed up because I think it was Israeli doctors. They had patients who were on several years long wait list for organs, and these patients all of a sudden were like, oh, it's okay, I have my organ. I'm like, how did you possibly get an organ? And they're like, well, I went to China. So it turns out that China was harvesting organs from political prisoners from Salon Gong and others, and they were harvesting organs from their political prisoners and they were selling those on the you know, having people excuse me, who needed organs, come there, get the procedure, get the organs put in, and that's what they were doing. And so apparently Mexican cartels, you know, ever wanting to expand business opportunities, have decided that Oregon harvesting is is right up their alley. But I mean we've seen this before. They did this with you know, art and so several cartels, the Golf cartel began to make as much or more money from migrants smuggling as they were from drugs. So they really became, you know, they'll do anything they can to make money. It's not just the drugs that we call them drug cartels, but really there's there are a lot of different business enterprises that they're engaged in.
Speaker 1: Brandon again speaking with Brandon Darby Cartel Chronicles. So you had told us about that many times before, about how some cartels have shifted so much of their business model to hauling illegals over here for a fee. With the crackdown at the border, they have to be in some terrible shape right now.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, absolutely, they're in terrible shape, and so branching out and venturing into other areas to make money, and of course it'll be the most awful, horrendous things you can think of, because you have people without a conscience, you know, you have people who you know, if you don't mind murdering people, then you can you could, I guess, and you live in a society where you're not held accountable for it, you're usually then I guess there's a lot of money to be made doing cool things in the world.
Speaker 1: Brandon, can you explain the China cartel connection, because this is another thing that throws people for a loop that for some reason, China always seems to come up in these conversations. China and the Mexican cartels, China and the Mexican cartels. How did they link up?
Speaker 3: Well, we got to think about it. So if you know, we do everything we can to have proxies and to have relationships all surrounding the borders of China, right, And they're doing everything they can to have proxies and relationships surrounding our border. But cartels make our nation weaker, right, and cartels make the Western hemisphere weaker. And of course, you know, of course China is you know, when you have it's not just drug dealers we're talking about. We're talking about paramilitary criminal organizations who have influence and power over the government of Mexico, like over the federal government. El Minshaw clearly does have power over that fragile state. Well. Of course, of course our enemies are going to cozy up to the major military power operating within a nation along our border that's fragile, and that power that has the ability to get things done in Mexico has the ability to get things smuggled into the US. Of course they are, and that's what we see we have China. You know, again, if you're a nation where everything is surveiled and everything is controlled, if you're sending if your companies are sending major quantities of precursor chemicals for Sentinel into Canada and in New Mexico for them to get them here and to make Sentinel, China knows that's happening, right, That Isn't you know what someone's doing in this country where we have some degree of freedom. I'm not going to say we have freedom, because we really don't but we have a lot more than they do. You know, someone's doing that in a trailer in the middle of you know, Big Bend or something. We might not know about it. But in China, when it's major companies in the manufacturing base that's doing this, they know about it. They control everything, right, their central government does. They surveil everything, so they know about it. So obviously, you know, it's almost like it's a payback for the Opium Wars or you know, for what's happened what the West did to China. You know, you know, decades and decades and centuries ago. It's like it's it's making us weaker, it's hurting their opponent, and they're they're sucking it up.
Speaker 1: Brandon, last question, do we ever run into Russian organized crime before? I know it was a major thing back in the day. I know they've been a gigantic international criminal organization for a very long time, but I never hear about it at all. Did what happened? Did putin smash those guys out of existence or what?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I I think what happened is a lot of a lot of those guys, uh became you know, more legitimate, you know, more legitimate businessmen, but there's still a heavy presence. I think that you would hear more about it. Like if I lived in New York City, I think you would hear you would hear a lot more about Russian organized crime. Or if I lived in Seattle, I think you would hear a lot more about Chinese organized crime, you know what I mean, in Asian organized criminal groups. But I live where I live, and so I focus on what's most prevalent here. But but but I do think that a lot of those guys became oligarchs and and you know, they have some kind of pseudo relationship with their government now, and they're into oil and they're into other things, and probably pretty brutal if you don't accept their bids. But but I think that a lot of them, you know, ultimately, you know, a lot of the power base, and that ultimately chifted to more uh more legitimate purposes, you know, more legitimate financial arrangements.
Speaker 1: He is Brandon Darby, Cartel Chronicles, Bright Part, Thank you, my brother. As always, I appreciate it. Organ harvesting a wonderful Thursday, reminding you Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Just talk to Brandon Darby about organ harvesting. We're gonna talk to b K about those sim cards. Is there anything to that or is it just call scammers all that big SIM card thing around the un We'll talk to him next hour, and of course, of course, halfway through next hour, the tournament of tournaments continues.
Speaker 4: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchup. He's between Somolia and Sudan. Brought to you by pos Cars. Nothing but lemons.
Speaker 1: Speaking of crappy, Australian kindergarten asks parents to pay thousands for their children's art. I'm not going to go into Australia or whatnot, but does this happen at your school, because let me tell you, my kids are in a wonderful school. I can't complain about it, but multiple times we have had to show up to art night and it's every bit as brutal as you think it is. You walk into this room full of the crappiest art you've ever seen in your life, and you're supposed to buy the stuff I don't want to buy it, and then they're like, oh, well you got to by your sons. Why my son sucks? I don't want to, but what, Chris, That's exactly right, Chris, tape it to the fridge. Don't charge me money to buy my son's crappy art. No, I'm not buying the stick figures or anything else. No, I refuse, Jesse. Is anybody else kind of concerned about radioactive shrimp still being reported in thirty four states? No, absolutely not. In fact, I prefer my shrimp radioactive because I believe it would give me superpowers. Jesse. My wife and I have recently taken in our niece who just moved down from Wisconsin. Up there, her friends are in the alphabet community. I told her in this house there'll be no multi gender person here, which led my wife to telling me I need to accept them. How can I accept them? They can't accept themselves. Thankfully, my lead niece doesn't affect her or that his niece is fine. Uh, yeah, no, you don't. We have to stop with this. Love acceptance are two very very different things, two very very different things. You do not have to accept insanity. You do not have to accept evil. You do not have to accept the degeneracy that is going on in this society. In our final hour, we're going to bring on Amber Duke and I'll ask her about this. But this is a story I want to bring out to you. Virginia girls complain about a trans boy in their locker room and they're told by the school to change faster. We have allowed our tolerance in this society has allowed this stuff to fester for so long that our girls are under constant assault now constant either they are physically assaulted or their psyche is assaulted because we have quote accepted them. No, I do not accept it. I will not use your preferred pronouns. I will not pretend as if you have changed the sex you were born with. That is not a thing that exists. And if you do, if you placate that for these people, you are partially at fault. You have chosen to take part in the delusion that is not only destroying society, it's destroying that person. That person needs help, They need somebody to give them the truth. That person needs legitimate help. Cash Buttel Dallas Ice sniper Dallas Ice sniper suspect studied the Kirk shooting video. I have had some pushback on the fact that we don't give out names on these types of shooters. School shooters and these snipers and these terrorists. We don't give out names. And one guy even said, well, why do you name the dude on the train in Charlotte, but you didn't name the assassin. You didn't name this, Okay, so let me explain. Let me explain. The dude on the train in Charlotte is an anim who killed because he's an animal. He's just a rabbit animal, right, That's what drove him. He's hurt people his entire life, that's what he does. He didn't do it for fame. He did it because he's a rabbit dog that has rabies, right, That's why he did it. But these shooters who try to make a splash, that's school shooters, these assassins and things like that. We know for a fact from their diaries, from their journals, from their writings. We know for a fact they look at the fame that comes to other shooters and they want that for themselves. It's part of the reason. Look that guy, the guy who just did the Ice shooting. Obviously I'm not going to name him, and he blew his head off right afterwards. That guy was always going to kill himself. He had already made a decision to kill himself in that line, thinking he decided, well, Hey, if I'm gonna check out anyway, I might as well make a splash, might as well make a name for myself, might as well put my stamp on something on the way out the door. And that's why I don't say it. It does not apply to all criminals, but specifically these terrorists and political assassin types that again mass shooters in schools. They love the fame of others. And I'm not naive. I know we're never going to be able to get a lid on this because with social media, you knew his name immediately. We almost immediately. The name was out there, the face was out there, everybody knew who it was. So I know the information is out there. I get it. I just dream of a day where at least a significant portion of us will not speak his name, They will not repeat his name, And that's in an effort to help prevent the name that assassin. Charlie Kirk's assassin already has a copycat. The guy who shot up the Ice thing he studied. It already has a copycat. That assassin his name is now known. I mean, yeah, he's he's reviled, right, But these are people who hate themselves. They're not stressed about that. They hate everything. These are angry, violent little demons. He doesn't care that you hate him. You know him. You never knew him before, you know him now. And you know who watches that The next one right now as you listen to the sound of my voice, the one sitting at home thinking maybe I should, maybe I could, maybe I will, And he's looking at the fame face everywhere, and he's saying to himself, yeah, might as well make a splash on the way out. It's how these people think. Fred used to make splashes after he ate what Chris, being honest was brutal and Kelly Household, we went through a lot of paper towels. Fred doesn't have digestive problems anymore. Thank you to Roughgreens. We started sprinkling Roughgreens on Fred's food. Roughgreens is number one America's number one dog supplement. It has live nutrients and talking vitamins and minerals and digestive enzymes and probiotics and antioxidants and omega oils, all the things your dog needs to live a very long, healthy life. They're all packed into Rough Greens. Call them, get a free Jumpstart trial bag and start putting it on your dog's food two one four Rough Dog promo code Jesse or go to roughgreens dot com promo code Jesse. All right, we finally have some Antifa arrests and more looting of the treasury. Next