Speaker 1: Today, and welcome back to the show, writer Lee. He is producer and host of Raised by Giants, which provides a platform for philosophers, researchers, spiritual teachers, authors contact these experiencers, channelers, and UFO researchers to come together and communicate their studies, obsertions, thoughts, ideas, reflections and research, infusing them into common everyday knowledge with new understandings of life and the universe.
Speaker 2: Writer, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, Chris, Thanks so much for inviting me on your show to talk about a developing thing that's happening right now within the community. It's an explosion. So happy to be here. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, this is going to be great. Like you said, it's a thing we'll be discussing today. It's an ongoing saga of fake space battles channeling an entire reality. I was actually adopted by some poor folks that fed into the craziness as well as lawsuits and now an admittance of procuring said bullshit via court testimony, and that ladies and gentlemen, is the secret space soldier extraordinary Corey good Now, like you said, this is still an unfolding story, but one that's very important for truth seekers out there, like yourself, like myself. The conspiracy realms are sometimes dark and sometimes unfortunately fake or even made up, and it really doesn't make me happy to expose these folks.
Speaker 2: But this guy, this guy.
Speaker 1: In particular, is one that I've been warning about for years. Writer, you're opening statements, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, and I've really the past eight months or so I've been trying to expose this entire thing, like not only just Corey Good, but everybody in the Secret Space program twenty them back nonsense. And if you remember, around a month ago, I actually had the scoop on this before anybody else even really knew about it. But I wasn't able to release it because the person that I interviewed told me that I needed to take it down because it's an ongoing lawsuit. And then I remember you telling me you were like, it's going to come out anyway, and I really didn't think that it was going to come out like this in this like a actual video file of a deposition, right, But from my understanding, Corey Good's lawyer didn't go through the right proceedings in order to get the documentation of the video protected right, So she had thirty days in order to you know, make the documents you know, protected so that no one could release them, and she didn't do that. So the thirty days last, and then all the document all the video documents came out, which there is way more video documents that are to be released. There's actually six of them. The ones that's out there right now is actually part three of a six part deposition lawsuit of Corey Good. So there's five other hours of him being questioned by the defense attorney that we don't have access to yet, but I have a feeling that they're going to come out. But yeah, if people haven't watched it yet, I think the first video that you sent me was on Vimeo, and then that one got taken down, but it's on bit Shooting and it's actually on YouTube now. And Stephen Cambion from truth Seekers has been doing commentary on it and everyone too, and I wanted to give him a shout out because he's been doing really good work with it as well. But yeah, I've been digging deep into this whole thing, and there's been people that's been doing it way longer than me, you know, I've just kind of I came in late to the game really, so you know, I just wanted to give everybody else their comumpets, because you know, Shane Sodor, for sure, he's been talking about this for eight years now, you know, exposing Corey Good, and you know a lot of really really interesting things came out in that one video that I've solved an hour long in the deposition, and he basically says that he made everything up, not even that it's even channeled. He pretty much says, like, I made all this stuff up. I made up the Glack Federation, I made up the Secret Space Program, I made up the twenty and back, I made up Dark Fleet, and all of these things are a part of his intellectual property that he owns, that he created and that he put in his book. And then there's also a point in there where the defense attorney asked him, you know, are you letting people know because we've all been under the impression his audience this entire time that these experiences are real. You know, that was like his claim to fame, that he's really physically having these experiences and he's physically meeting these beings, and he's physically in space right and the lawyer asked him at one point, he was like, are you letting people know that you know these stories are fake, that you've made all this stuff up? And he says, yeah. In my book, I specifically say that there's Corey Good, which is me, and then there's the exaggerated, made up version of Corey Good with all of these experiences, right, and it's so telling. Bro It basically, you know, proves everything that everyone's been saying about him. And then it just brings in the question everybody this came after him? Really, that's my big thing with this entire thing is that if his stories made up and that he created all of them, then that also means that everybody else's story that came after him is also made up. You know, he plainly states that he created all this stuff. He created Darkfleet, he created a shar the being that from Inner Earth that he channels, you know. So it's like, and whether people want to admit it or not, whether the Secret Space Program people, the whistleblowers, the Super Soldier people want to admit it or not, they did take a lot of things from his story and then created their own story. He even talks about it in the deposition suit.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get too far into everything, first, I think we should give people a little bit of history that may not be familiar with who Corey Good is and how he came on the scene. And there's a couple of things. There's a few things actually that he claims that I believe we're in the public consciousness, that were out there online in different books, like earlier books, older books that he kind of picked from and created this story from. But there, you know, there were a few things that did exist that weren't exactly his intellectual property, that he actually stole from others before him. So we'll get into that too. But for those that really aren't familiar, I'm not sure exactly when Corey Good came on the scene. I was not one of his followers ever. Ever since I first heard his story, I was like, oh, this is bullshit. But I remember it was David Wilcock who introduced him really to the world, and he had been on some online forums talking about his experiences with the Secret Space Program and Blue Avians and all these things. And as soon as Wilcock introduced him to the community, it blew up and everybody just like latched onto his stories and blindly believed. I don't know if it's because Wilcock had some kind of you know, a secret space community cloud, which he did, people believed his shit as well. But we'll get into him too and where he stands in all this. I've seen a few videos of him lately. He's not looking good. He looks like he just fucking went off the deep end somehow. But anyway, Corey was introduced by David Wilcock, got popular very fast. Then they start making, you know, movies about it, documentary films, start cashing in on the information big time. I'm talking millions and millions of dollars, and then just spreading this information out to communities, going to conferences, going speaking commitments, writing books, and just this stuff blew up into its own type of community.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: And you know, however much came from Corey, or however much came from individuals before.
Speaker 2: We're not sure.
Speaker 1: He made up a lot of shit, though, he made up a whole lot of shit that people latched onto. And that's the main point is he deceived a lot of people, and unfortunately, up until now, there were still a lot of people defending him all the way to the end. So, yeah, this guy is not a good character, and he's been on the scene for a while and I'm just glad that finally this is finally coming out because I've been talking about him since since the beginning and warning about his fraudulents and.
Speaker 4: So have you.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's a little background on who Corey Good was. Now you've done a few interviews with Jay Widener. How did all this start unfolding with the lawsuits and everything that started to go wrong for him?
Speaker 3: Well, as far as I know, Chris is, he actually came on in the scene around two to three years before he got involved with Guya and David Wilcock. He was actually online doing interviews on certain people's channels and on people's podcast and stuff like that. So he was actually on the scene before he exploded onto Guya and he was found by David Wilcock. He was actually a part of Project Avalon. I don't know if you remember Project Avalon. It was offshoot of Project Him a Lot, Yeah, and he was involved with that for many years before. So he did take a lot of other people's work and the things that they were talking about as well. But I don't want to use that really too much as an excuse, because you know, people are kind of using that as to defend that their story is real, right, they're kind of like, you know, the other secret space program assets are like, oh, yeah, he stole all of this from me. He stole it. Well, it's all made up, right, that's just my personal opinion, like there there isn't any secret space program in the way that they talk about it, right, And he states in that deposition that he created a lot of this stuff, and I don't know exactly, you know where if he did steal the information, if he got it from somewhere else, because that's just like a lot of work and like a lot of research. I'm just basing it off, you know what he's And he said in that deposition that nobody that dark Fleet, you know, you know about dark Fleet, which is like this secret Nazi space crew in the Secret Space.
Speaker 1: Person another thing when which individuals like Lynn Casten wrote about a long time ago. Though that's that is something that he definitely took from others.
Speaker 3: Well, he claims in that deposition that nobody talked about it before him.
Speaker 1: Oh there's an old book that I've interviewed a gentleman that wrote about the dark Fleet, the Nazi Reptilian German dark Fleet, so he definitely stole that one.
Speaker 2: That's one of them.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: He also stole a lot of stuff from Ashiana Dean, and he just doesn't seem that creative to begin with, to make up a lot of this shit. But then again he claims to have channeled it. That's a whole other thing that I want to get into, but you're right, the main thing is he is a fraud and he made up so much of this stuff, whether he stole it from somebody else or just grabbed it from thin air, it was bullshit. And he presented it as reaction. That's the main thing that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Here, exactly. He presented it as physical experiences, and then you know, he comes out and says that none of it's physical. In the deposition, the defense attorney asked him if he's ever been the space, and he asked him physically, and then he was like, no, I don't believe. So those are the exact words out of the mouth. He said that he's never physically been in the space. You know, But as far as how it started, you know, this is just from the information that I have of kind of how it happened. Now, you know, don't quote me on this because there's a lot of different versions of different people, you know, talking about how it happened. But apparently there was a split from Guaya with Wilcock and Corey good and they kind of left in an unhappy way, right, And there were then people started calling them out, like Jay Widner, there's a few other people that would make you know, YouTube videos about that he's a fraud, that he's basically making all this up. And this is years and years and years ago. So Corey Goode basically gets really upset with these people that are calling his story fate and not real. Right, So then he starts, you know, getting lawyers involved in sending people seats and letters, docking them online, you know, basically cyber stocking them. But then he turns around and says that he's being cyberstocked. You know, he's accusing other people of doing the exact same thing that he's doing to people. Right, So then he goes to you SETI Ranch I Believe with James Gilliland and up in Washington and does this huge like three part video with with James and which James is a completely other story. But he basically comes out and is like, Yeah, I'm putting all these lawsuits together, and We're going to expose all the frauds and all the fakes in the community and and all this stuff, and uh, we're you know, we're gonna get to the bottom of all this. So he basically did this to himself. He created all these lasses. So he decided to sue his all of his business partners, uh suing Gaya, He's suing uh Jay Weidner, uh specifically all this for like millions of dollars for defamation, right, which defamation is a very difficult thing to prove. You have to like prove that you know, you've actually lost money and you know, lost followers and like all this stuff in accordance to you know, people coming on and seeing that you're your story. You have to prove the truth exactly. And that is not what he did. He actually proved the exact opposite and came out and said that that it was all nonsense and all fake and that he made all of it up. I'm very interested to see the rest of the the defamation documents because I think the rest of those are going to be released at some point because they're they're public. It's a public record. Now. You know, his lawyer didn't go through the right steps in order to get the protection of you know, it not being released to the public. So now it's just all public record as of now. Now, I don't know, it could change sometime in the future, but it's already been released online. It's not going anywhere. Everyone already has their hands on this and have has seen it. So I don't think there's going to be any return for him. I think he's done. Like I think that they he's destroyed himself. There's absolutely nothing more that he can do to revive his career. He's he's lost it. It's it's over for him.
Speaker 2: I would definitely say so.
Speaker 1: Now, when this first started coming to the surface about some of the things that he was saying, I was under the understanding that he might have said that he channeled this information. Now I don't know if this is like admissible in court or what if you can say that you actually channeled something to make it seem that it might be real in some aspects.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Now.
Speaker 1: I've had my own experiences with what some might consider channeling with getting information from what I call spirit realms. And I've had plenty of channeler guests and people that do claim to have these abilities and gifts to channel information from either other energies or to other realms or even types of what they consider extraterrestrials or other entities. Now, like I said, I've had my own experiences with this, and most of the information that I receive is from my own personal development.
Speaker 2: I very rarely, you.
Speaker 1: Know, whether it's through meditation or psychedelic experiences. That is where I receive most of my downloads and messages, and they're very rarely about anything external, and it's mainly to help me in my own personal growth, my own personal journey, and as such, with many other channelers that I know that now, there are a few that do claim to get information about the future, about what's happening around the world, and unfortunately a lot of this information never comes to fruition. Now, there are some that are very gifted, I do believe in actually are getting information about external things and people in places and events and stuff like that, but there are also, unfortunately too many of those that are They may have this gift, they may be able to get in touch with other energies or entities and receive information. But first of all, how do they know that that information is correct? How do they know that these entities have their best interest in mind? And how can we prove that any of the information that they're telling them would be true anyway, maybe they're being lied to. There's just so many aspects to consider when it comes to what we think of as channeling and the information that we're getting from the other side. And even with my information about myself, I take everything with a grain of salt, and I do my own research into my own life and my own past and things like that to see if the information is true to myself, does resonate with me, and then I'll take it from there. But for unfortunately, for many individuals, they've used channeling or even if it's a slight gift of receiving information for their own personal gain, for either monetary gain or notoriety, or just to get their name out there, and they unfortunately put out bs information. Some of it may be mixed with truth, some of it makes me mixed with lies. But there's a lot of people who have gotten very far in this. I hate saying this community because there's so many aspects of this community and we're under attack right now and it's so muddled. But there's a lot of people that get very far off the claims of channeled information in this community, and they get very popular and some of them make a lot very good living. And if Corey claims that he channeled this information, that still doesn't make it any less nefarious of what he was doing, because, for one, you can never prove any.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And he, uh, well, unfortunately, I guess he came out Courton said that he didn't handle it. So it's very interesting what's going on with all this. There's a lot of people who followed in his footsteps that claim to have had the same experiences. They latched on to his They said they've seen him there, They've gone to space and seen him and had experiences with him fighting aliens. And there's, unfortunately, you know, a lot of people that either latched onto it because they truly believed it, or they were put up to it, or they're just crazy and want to get famous. I don't know, but there's a lot aspects of this.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little bit of all the things that you just said I mean the whole channeling thing. I mean, here's the thing with it. If he did end up channeling it, which that was the information that I got before any of this went down, right, I got that from my whistleblower, that he channeled all of the information, right, And but from watching the deposition, he doesn't mention anything about channeling. He literally says that he created all of it, that he made all of it up. Now, if there's another video that surfaces from the deposition that says that he channeled it, there still doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder if he's saying that just so he can maybe hold on to the hopes that he could have some kind of monetary gain from this somehow, if he claims it as his own intellectual property, I don't know either way. It's sick and he doesn't seem that smart, So I don't know what he's trying to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if he does say that he channeled it, it doesn't make any sense either, because he's never claimed to be a channeler. He never said from the beginning that he was any kind of channeler, right, So it doesn't make any sense even if he claims that he did channel it. That doesn't line up with all the things that he said in the past. Right. If you would have came out it from the very beginning and been like, hey, I'm a channeler. I've channeled all this information, none of this would be happening, right because really nobody would care because it would be like, Okay, well he channeled it. There's a billion other channelers out there, you know. We can either take his information or we can leave his information, right, doesn't really matter. But the thing is is he was presenting them all of his experiences as physical, three D experiences. He went to space and a three D body, that he was talking to these entities physically. That it's not channeled. It's not a consciousness thing, it's not an astral thing. It's one physical right, And that's where the problem comes in with the whole channeling aspect. Yeah, if you want to say that it's that it's channeled information seven eight years later, that doesn't work for me anyway, and it shouldn't work for anybody else. Now, if you've claimed to be a channeler this entire time, then people already know that you're a channeler, and more than likely the information that you're presenting is channeled information. Right. It's it's exactly like that. It's like it's like if I were to, you know, create a business, and then I was telling you one thing, but on the other opposite end, I'm doing something completely different. Right, It's exactly that. If he says that it was channeling from the very beginning, then there's not a problem.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But if eight years later he all of a sudden the size that it is channeling, that's an issue. And that's a problem to me and it should be a problem to anybody listening. Now, again, I haven't seen I've watched the deposit the only video that I can get my hands on of the deposition that you know that I can get a hold of, which is the third part of the sixth part six hour Deposition interview. And he doesn't mention anything about channeling. Now, he mentions like meditation, that the being that he that he talks to you all the time a shar that's from inner Earth. He says that that is a meditation practice that he sits in his living room and he meditates and then he connects to this Ashar being. But it's not a physical being. But he's been leading everyone to believe this entire time there's a physical being. You know, this is the problem. And then he's saying that he created the twenty and back program, that nobody was talking about a twenty in back program until he came on the scene. Right, Well, all this is one percent of what he's talking about. And like what he's saying in this deposition, and you know it's he's saying everything that that people has been saying for a really long time about him, that he's that he's making it up. And he didn't want this video, this deposition getting out. He didn't want it going anywhere, but his lawyer screwed up and it didn't file the right paperwork to make the protection order to be able to keep the documents closed to the public, and now it's become a public case and on public record, and there's nothing he can do about it now.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to get your thoughts on this.
Speaker 1: There are not necessarily people that are defending him, but there are people that are coming out now and questioning and posing the question, well, maybe Corey was part of some sort of mind control program to put them out there and discount this whole community in the way that he did that he might have been a co intel pro that he might have been part of something else since it was Willcock. Me personally, I don't think he was that smart. I think that he was just an opportunist that got a hold of this information somehow and you know, got lucky and presented it.
Speaker 2: But what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think that's exactly what happened, and he seeing a huge opportunity to make a lot of money, because that's also what he talks about in the deposition that he made close to a million dollars off of his very first ascension course that he didn't even write, he didn't even create that course, that he made close to a million dollars off of, right, And I think that that's exactly what happened. I think that he was lonely, he was trying to find a way to make money. He was watching all these people online, uh, talking about these these stories, and then he came up and created his own. And you know, I've been I've been talking to to Shane a lot, uh, you know, Shane Sadora, and he was he was telling me that he had information over seven years ago. I don't know if I should be seeing this or not, But I'm just going to go and say it that he had information of recording of Corey Good and his wife sitting in their living room, creating this entire story of him right in his secret space program missions, fighting aliens and then being adrigress back in time twenty years to the original point that you know that he was taking. You know, so it's it's been a long time in the making, and he's I think that's exactly what happened, exactly what you said, that he saw an opportunity and he took it, and then everybody else followed in his footsteps afterwards, And they can say that they didn't, right, They can say, oh, well, I never listened to Corey Good, I didn't listen to any of his information. I knew that he was lying the entire time or whatever. Well, maybe you didn't directly, but inadvertently you followed in his footsteps, right, Because information has passed along like that, Even if you're not listening to him directly, somebody else that's involved is definitely listening to him, and then they're disseminated that information and then you know, it doesn't matter who you're getting it from. It all kind of links back to Corey good in his in his show, I mean, whether you like it or not, whether any whether anybody thinks it was a huge show. It made Guya millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: It was a.
Speaker 3: Gigantic, huge show that was ridiculously popular in the community, but it was exaggerated, fake, made up stories, and then everybody just jumped on the bandwagon. And I think the reason that everybody jumped on the bandwagon after that was because they also saw an opportunity. They're like, damn, Corey Goods making all this money, He's got a huge Guya show, and you know, this is an opportunity for me to try and find and create my story, so hopefully that I can become popular too and make a lot of money and you know, have my own show on the topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I I that's that's what I think happened exactly. Now I want to I want to talk about what you were just mentioning the others that jumped on the bag vandwagon because they they saw an opportunity for notoriety or fame or whatever.
Speaker 2: I see that.
Speaker 1: I see that a lot of individuals did that. Now there are others that I'm very confused about in this community, others that supported good but seem to have a genuine aspect about their story, a genuine aspect about themselves, and didn't seem to be doing this for any other reasons. Now I could have misread these people.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 1: But you know, there are some still some people that are not necessarily defending him, but are claiming to be in this secret space program. Uh now, whatever that means to them. I've had You've had a few of these individuals on. I've had a few of these individuals on, and for me, it's all about finding out what the hell's going on in reality. You know, whether they're making it up. I want to know if they if they're not making it up, I want to know what's really happening. And that's the whole reason it's It's about open discussion and getting tid's bits of truth out there. And you know, for a very long time, I have been very wary about this particular topic, and I always do little disclaimers in my introductions whenever I'm interviewing super soldiers, saying, you know, this is a kind of controversial topic. You the audience, it is up to you to decide and I am just here to present this individual story and nothing more.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I've, like I said, I've had a few on and there were there were some that really were compelling to me in a way.
Speaker 2: That they believed their own story.
Speaker 1: That they they made me believe that they believe their story, that they really believed that they were having these off planet adventures and gone for this amount of time and having sex with aliens and gun battles and all this fantastical stuff, that they truly believe this. But now looking back, it's hard to tell. I don't know. Do you think that there's some grand delusion going on? Do you think that some of these people are actually part of nefarious government programs that might be in planning. I know we talked about this a few times. I think it could go either way, because there are some people that genuinely, I believe still genuinely believe their story. And that's what I want to get behind. Why do they believe this? What happened to them to make them truly believe that this is a real phenomenon.
Speaker 3: That's a really loaded question, and that's what I've really been trying to dig into for the past eight months now, is figuring out the truth behind this, right and digging to the bottom of it. Is it MK ultra, right, is it some kind of holographic simulation? You know, what part of this story is real and what part of it is fake? And I've been doing a lot of research into that and studying the mk Ultra programs and going over the declassified mk Ultra documents, going over the Stargate declassified documents, interviewing people that military personnel that were actually involved in the psychic and PSI ESP remote viewing research that the government, the DA and Army Intelligence were actually studying, you know, and SRI and the CIA, right, because they were actually really studying this kind of psychic remote viewing ESP phenomenon. Now, whether people want to believe that psychic's remote viewing and ESP is actually real or not, it doesn't matter. The government was for a fact studying it and they were getting really you know, deep into it. The program, the DIA's Army Intelligence Stargate project lasted for almost twenty years. They were funding a project to study psychickes, ESP and remote viewers. So what I think is going on? And I think I mentioned this last time that you know, I was on your show. Is that the secret space program and all of these stories and all these assets and these people that are talking about these fantastical stories is a cover for something very real that's going on because they pick and choose the things that they want to talk about. Right, They'll throw in the mk Ultra in there in the beginning, but then they just brush over it and be like, oh yeah, right after the mk Ultra, I was taken from a jump room in New York and California directly to Mars to fight aliens with highly advanced technology. And then I was Adri Gruss back twenty years and that's how I got out of the mk a Ultra programs. It's not that simple, people. You just don't get out of an actual government funded MK ULTRA mind control program like that. Right, if you talk to real people that were involved in mk ultra governmental programs, like Kathy O'Brien I talked about her last time you've had her on your show. You know, like people like that that have legitimately been through mind control governmental programs, you just don't get out of that. Right. There has to be a scenario or something very special that happens in order for you to get out of that, right, It's not just a snap of the fingers. They're not just going to let you go. You know, they mind controlled you, They mind fractured you to do all of these different things within the government. Right, They're not just gonna let you go. Why in the world would they ever let you go. They're going to kill you, right because they're not going to take a chance on you actually exposing in any of their secrets. Right. So, I think that the secret Space program stuff that people that the assets and the super soldiers and the people that are talking about are either an inserted memory or it's a MK ultra technique that's done to depattern the mind to make them believe. Because with MK ultra, dude, you can make people believe whatever you want them to believe. You can make them believe that dinosaurs are still roaming around on the earth if you if you want to make them believe that. Right, there's processes to the MP culture. It's a deepatterning process that removes any logical thinking or critical thinking within the mind of the person that you're MK altering. Right, And then you do this technique it's called psychic driving, which is a repeated audio message or a TV screen with a message on it that's looped, right, and you can put whatever you want on that audio message or on that TV screen to make the subject believe whatever you want them to believe. And then whenever you've mind fractured their consciousness and split their personality and created this subcategory of consciousness within their brain, that message trickles down into the brain. That's what they're remembering. Right. All these people talk about, you know, the mind fracturing process. They've been split consciously several times, like they all claim that they have, you know, fifty to sixty altars or whatever. Right, all that is is the mind has been fractured. There's been a certain message or a certain idea or a certain thought that's been inserted into that alter and then there's a bleed through and they're remembering part of that scenario that they were programmed to believe. And that's created the whole confusion behind it, right, And that's why people are believing that they're actually a part of a secret space program force fighting aliens when it's not real. It's not true. They planted with those thoughts and those ideas and those beliefs and yeah, I do believe that it's a huge operation to cover up real things that are happening on the Earth, and they've done an amazing job at it. Right, nobody wants to talk about real, rudimentary, secret space program stuff like the actual craft that we've developed and that we've engineered and that we've created on our own, or what actually might be happening in space. They want the exaggerated, fairy tale bullshit stee that isn't provable at all. Right, it's taking everything away from the real things that are happening in conjunction for some extravagant space opera Blue Chicken story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I want to throw this possibility out there. Like I said earlier, I've had my own what I consider actual experiences. I've had contact experiences with not only would I consider my spirit guides, but other types of entities. And in just recently I have I go on vision what I call vision quests.
Speaker 2: I use large doses of.
Speaker 1: Magic mushrooms, and there are times when I actually exit my body and experience what I perceive to be an actual experience in a different realm where I actually encounter intelligences. And like I said, very Rarely do I get information about things other than myself, But there have been times where I have encountered what I consider intelligences that aren't necessarily my direct consciousness that has given me information about things. Now, it's never been they've never taken me on space battles or gone to fight aliens or anything crazy likes that's being claimed in the Secret Space program. But through my own experiences, I've come to a belief that there are different realities, and there are different realms out there, and we can indeed access them. And there are one hundred percent different intelligences and entities, whether you want to call them angels or extraterrestrials or interdimensional beings are they're out there and we can communicate with them, and I have, and I'm wondering that could this be not only, you know, an experiment on mind control, but could they possibly be accessing these other realms via psychedelics, via some of the techniques that they've used in mind control, And maybe it's not all made up or in planeted memories. Maybe they are having actual astral experiences, not off planet, but within themselves, because I believe that that's where the universe really is. I believe that they try to get us to look into space and understand what's out there in the universe and aliens and all these things that they've been putting in our consciousness. But the real exploration of the universe and everything in our consciousness, which is connected to everything, is by going in within ourselves, and by that we can explore other realms the universe, possibly other planets. I don't know for sure, but I know that there is something by going within ourselves we can access something that is not within our understood reality. And I'm wondering if this is what could possibly be happening. Maybe not in all the experiments, maybe not in any of them, but I think that in some people's genuine experiences where they're having contact, where they're speaking with other intelligences, that they are accessing these other realms. And it's not all you know, government mind control. That people are naturally having these experiences like myself, but that the government could be involved on some level to maybe steer the you know, conspiracy community consciousness in a certain direction by throwing these people into different experiences, different realms, or maybe they're, like you said, just implanting these false memories. There's it's all possibilities for me.
Speaker 3: And see the difference between you and and Corey Good on this is that you have admitted from the very beginning that your experiences have been due to vision quests. Right, yeah, You've claimed that from the very beginning, right, So I can't be like, oh yeah, Chris was saying that this whole thing was physical and you was, you know, doing it on his own and and all that. No, we we everyone that's listened to your show, you know, me talking to you and me listening to you, like, we know that it was a vision quest, right. That's the that's the difference here. You were never claiming these experiences were real, that they were you know, physical real experiences. There were inner experiences, right, that's for the the issue and the problem.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, discounting Corey good I'm talking about government projects people that are having these experiences. Could they be could they have knowledge of other realms and maybe they're using these people to, I don't know, maybe have some kind of black projects done in these other realms to interact with these entities for certain reasons. And that is the actual memories that they're having or you know that it's just a possibility to me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you think about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an interesting concept, and I think that there there are some validity to that because we do know that the government was using psychedelics such as LSD and mushrooms in their experimentation, and then you know, they some of them might not because I don't believe that that all of them were involved in a direct MK ultra program. So it could be like you're saying that they took some kind of psychedelic substance or mushrooms or LSD or something on their own and then they had you know, these experiences, right, But again, I don't believe that that makes the experience real, right, it makes the experience real to you, right, And I think that's where the you know, the confusion comes from, because I believe that everybody has their own, you know, personal journey. Right. If you took mushrooms and then I took mushrooms, I'm going to have a completely different experience than the experience that you're going to have, right, And you can't cote your entire experience on mushrooms because it's your personal journey for everybody, right, it's your own personal, you know, experience, right. You can't come out and say, oh, well, you know I had this, uh, this this journey, this you know this this plant medicine journey, and this is the way things are. No, that's a that's an inner personal journey, and now you can speak about it personally like you have. I don't think you've ever claimed before that this is the way that the things are, and everyone should. You know, take everything that I'm saying for one hundred percent fact. You're just presenting the information, right, You're presenting your experience, right, You're not claiming that it's one hundred percent factor that is, you know, one hundred percent real. I don't know if I'm you know, explaining that in the exact best way, but I think that it's an if. If these people are, which I do think that a lot of them are, I think a lot of them are doing drugs of all different kinds, right, not just not just psychedelic mushrooms, but some of them seem to be in a drug induced psychosis, which nobody talks about. You know, nobody wants to mention, you know, harder drugs like you know, methamphetamine and adderall and things that will legitimately put you into a psychosis and you'll be seeing things that aren't really there and think that the CIA has you know, tapped your house and that they're listening to you through the walls and through your technology and like and all that stuff and hitting you with V two K. I think that to a degree, psychedelics open us up on a on a really deep level, and if you're not protected in that way, then neg negative things can infiltrate into your mind. Right. They can hit you with V two and make you believe that you're taking to an entity from outer space when you're on a psychedelic substance. V twok is a very real government technology that can implemant thoughts, ideas and legitimately have a conversation with you in your head.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The can make you believe that it's an entity or some kind of you know, thing from outside of yourself, which it is. But it's the government, and it's a CIA, it's a THEIA, it's an essay, it's one of these three letter organizations that's doing this. So I do take into account, and it's you know, a high possibility that some stuff has been a psychedelic experience, and they're coming back and passing it off as now. I don't have a problem with people using psychedelics. You just have to tell people that you're using psychedelics like you are.
Speaker 2: And then that gives people the right information frame of reference for what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does seem that all these truths are coming out right now, and it's it's filtering into something that we are better understanding as we go.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I agree with that one hundred percent. And you know, whenever you dig down deep into a lot of these topics, especially you know, evolving the Secret Space Program and UFOs and aliens and eats, it's always something much further down to earth. I think that a majority of this stuff has been happening by our hand, and it's human intelligence behind a good ninety to ninety five percent of it, and the rest of it has been exaggerated to a degree that it's very difficult to figure out the truth, you know, like you really have to do some introspection on the things that you've previously believed. It's like an awakening within an awakening. Right. You get all this information from you know, the alternative community, the conspiracy community, the UFO community, and then you realize that that stuff was bullshit nonsense too, just like the mainstream media feeding us all this propaganda and all these lies and covering up all this stuff. Right, it's a cover up within a cover up is really what's happening. And then you know, when people think that they're getting the real information and the true information from alternative sources, and then they turn around and realize that all these people are just about making money and being famous in this community, and that they're making up a large percentage of their story. That's like a people don't want to accept that. It's exactly like being in the mainstream and then starting to veer a little bit into the alternative scene. Right, people around you that were a part of the mainstream is going to be like, oh, wow, you're crazy. You know you're wild. I just watched that documentary the other day, Shadowland, that came out on Peacock, and I just wanted to watch it to see, you know, what they were talking about, and you know what they were saying, and they make conspiracy theorists look like crazy people basically that they're out of their mind, right, And but that's just one level of it. Whenever you get into the community and then you realize that half that stuff is also bullshit, then it's like another layer of the onion that's being peeled back. And that's very difficult for people to accept because they want to take everybody in this community an alternative community, a conspiracy community, in the UFO community, as that they're telling the truth, that they're providing real, actual information, when a lot of it is not real actual information is made up nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's become difficult the past few years, and I've come to realize that what probably is the truth lies.
Speaker 2: More in the middle than anything.
Speaker 1: That there are extremes on both sides that are being presented that people that they want Pete to follow these extreme crazy rabbit holes and get lost in there. It's where they don't know what the truth is about a certain thing. They've gone so far off the deep end, or so far into their research about one certain thing that they're lost in there and they can't see a bigger picture. But when you step back and look at the bigger picture of every thing, the truth usually lies somewhere in between those extremes that are being presented.
Speaker 2: And I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of what we're seeing being presented as aliens and UFOs is us. I think that there have been a lot of opportunists that have come out in the past few years in this community, but I think that there are also a lot of genuine people in this community. I think there are people who have had genuine experiences with or without the help of psychedelics or other drugs. That I think that people that have had very high strange encounters with beings and creatures and what you might consider as aliens. You know, I'm not sure about the whole space travel thing that's to be to be talked about later. It's such a muddled discussion there. But when it comes to the existence of other life and other realms and people's experiences with them, I've also come to realize that this is such a personal type of phenomenon that most people aren't having group experiences with this stuff. They're not being taken in tour buses on tours of the universe with aliens, and they're not having, you know, group ghostly experiences usually most of the time, unless you're part of some kind of elite cult or something that knows how to sum and demons. But that's a different story again now. But most people have these experiences as personal experiences for personal growth, and some of them have very terrifying experiences with very unexplained things and no association with maybe black projects or governments or mind controls. So, like I said, I think the truth always lies in the middle. There are some very unexplained things that happen in our reality that I think our government black projects are trying to understand in certain ways. I think a lot of the research that goes on at places like Skinwalker Ranch gives proof to that that they don't understand what's really going on. And from what I've heard from one of my guests recently that is on a ranch that has high strange encounters and experiences like that, that they say that they've had government officials attempt to go out and understand what's going on there, and every time, the phenomenon, whatever it is, whether it's an electromagnetic energy, whether it's a ghost or a trickster type of entity, is always ten steps ahead of these three letter agencies or black projects or military or government groups trying to come in and understand it. That this phenomenon is always ahead of it and always confuses these individuals more than it helps them understand anything. And it seems that that is intentional, that it doesn't want us to ever understand what is going on. And that's one of the things that I've actually come to love about paranormal and this phenomenon is that it is a trickster and it doesn't really it wants us to figure it out on our own, and it's never going to present itself outright to where it's like, hey, this is what I am and this is what's going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It kind of wants us our arguing and having these discussions and trying to figure out what this is behind reality. And I get the feeling that it doesn't want the wrong side to figure it out first, and it plays games with them. And that's just my personal thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just whenever people like to blink at the entire phenomenon with one thing, right, It's like, if you take a Bigfoot researcher to skin Walker Ranch, he'll probably come out and say that it's bigfoot, Right. If you take a UFO researcher the skin Walker Ranch, they'll tell you that it's UFOs and aliens. If you take a paranormal investigator the skin Walker Ranch, they'll tell you that it's paranormal in ghosts. Right, they're trying to blink at the entire phenomenon under one banner, and that's really been trying to stay for the while now on my show, is that we've been conditioned to believe that it's aliens and extraterrestrials when no evidence points to it ever being aliens or extraterrestrials. There's more evidence that it's out knowledgy from our governments and that they're back engineered beings that they've created, that they've created the gray species that are a robotic, half organic half inorganic species that they've that we've created on this planet to go out and abduct people, you know, as far as the so that they don't have to take responsibility, so it's not the military that people don't see that. It's the military and people in the military uniform they're seeing these genetically altered engineered species of Grays that they have created rights so that they don't have to take responsibility for it. Now, as far as the other phenomenon, I really have no idea because there are huge paranormal hotspots all around the planet where it seems like that there's you know, this crazy amount of weird, high strangeness going on. Right, But we can't say that that's aliens. We can't say that that's extraterrestrial. There's absolutely zero proof that any of it's extraterrestrial or that it's aliens. Right, there's zero proof that it's you know, a paranormal phenomenon. There's zero proof that it's bigfoot. You know, it's and they're trying to blinkt the entire thing under one label. And that's not the way that it works. When there's if something's unexplainable, you just say that it's unexplainable, right, you say that I have no ideas, you know. But there's people that are like, oh, yeah, it's absolutely aliens, extraterrestrials from off our planet. They're coming here to abduct and take us. They're here to take our cows and molest us and rape us and take our children and all that. Like, well, you know, when you think logically and critically about it, why would any extraterrestrial race from off our planet ever come here to abduct anybody? It makes absolutely no sense, and then they try and spin it to where, you know, it's us from the future and the time travel is real, and that the Grays have a defective DNA line and they're coming to abduct humans in order to you know, repair their DNA and the future and to warn us about the future. It's just all made up shit. You know, no one's ever heard that directly from an extraterrestrial It's just theories and speculation, and they've taken those theories in that speculation as a way to try and explain the phenomena in order to try and wrap our head around what's going on. When it's not the truth, you know, it's crazy, and you know that that's really what a lot of this is is theories and speculation. And when people can admit that it's theories and speculation and that it's not factual and that there's no evidence for any of this stuff, I believe, then we can get somewhere and then then it won't be such a hot topic because they're they're passing it off as truth and real and physical. You know, that's my biggest problem, and it should be everybody's biggest problem with a lot of these topics. Right, you come out and say, hey, like, I have no idea, but this is my thoughts and my ideas on it. Right, we have no proof that this is real. But here's my explanation, which is, you know, really what I try to do. Everyone's basically just winging on this thing on all these topics. Yeah, you're one hundred person.
Speaker 1: That's the way that I've always approached this show is is this possible?
Speaker 2: Could this be the answer?
Speaker 1: And what's happened, especially in the past few years in our community is there's been too many people saying that this is the answer, this is the way it is, and there's no other way it can be, And then the other ways present themselves as they always do, and they end up their paradigm ends up crumbling. And this happens with many people who unfortunately crawl into this conspiratorial or broadcasting space. They get stuck with a certain idea, are a certain belief system that drags them into oblivion because their belief system is crumbled. Now, you know, I do think, I do believe personally there are there are beings and unexplained things around us at all time. And that's just based off of my own personal experiences in my truths and things that that I've come to understand. But from what I'm hearing from you is that you currently are leaning towards there that most of what we consider to be extraterrestrial or paranormal experiences is our government.
Speaker 3: The paranormal stuff is really a completely separate thing. I don't think I've ever had a straight paranormal investigator on my show. That might be the next topic that I try and dive into after I'm done with the Stargate project and the military involvement in the psychics and remote yours. I try and kind of take one topic out of time and figure it out and then try and put the picture together like I, you know, started out with you know, the ETS and the UFOs, And once I felt comfortable that I figured out, you know, well, that I felt satisfied that I had figured out that phenomenon and really what was going on, then I moved on and I moved on to the remote viewing and the psychic in the esp that the government we're doing studies on. And then once I'm done with that, then I'll move on to something else. And I'm not gonna talk about the exact same thing forever. It's it's you know, it's a it's a process. But as far as the paranormal stuff goes, I really have no idea what's going on. I've had experiences. I've had paranormal experiences my entire life, you know. I remember being a kid waking up in the middle of the night, the beans surrounded me in my bed, translucent beans coming out of the walls.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I've investigated a lot of the most paranormally active places in the United States. Moundsville Penitentiary, Transallgany Lunatic Asylum, Mansfield Penitentiary, the Rectory in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trinway Prospect place in Trinwey, Ohio, just a bunch of different that place in Louisville, the big, huge tuberculosis hospital there. I can't Waverley Hill's Waverley Hills Sanitarium. I've been to a lot of these places, and I've also investigated people's homes and stuff, and I've experienced a lot of unexplainable phenomenon. But as far as exactly what it is, I really have no clue.
Speaker 2: Right I don't I want to ask you. You said that you.
Speaker 1: Based on everything that you've done so far with UFOs and extraterrestriels, that you've kind of you've moved on, that you've absorbed a lot from that topic, that you feel you have a good enough understanding. Now, do you think that if if different ideas or different understandings would ever come up, that you would revisit that or if you had any other types of revelations. Because for me, for myself, whenever I think that I'm done with a topic or you know, that's it, something throws itself in my face, just like we were saying and saying, Nope, that's not it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm always constantly rotating and going back to different topics and you having topics is because I don't think I'll ever have a real understanding of anything I'm covering.
Speaker 2: You know, if I do bless.
Speaker 1: The universe, Thank you baby Jesus for showing me the way. But well then I have no idea what's going on. And I can continue to, you know, revolve through these topics. But if anything ever comes up, if you have a different understanding of UFOs, would you revisit.
Speaker 3: I'm constantly always talking about it. I just felt personally satisfied with my stance on it. Now, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to believe, you know, bring people on that leave that they're being visited by extraterrestrials. Right, that's the confusion that some people might get it, but you don't get through just by interviewing the same kinds of people all the time. I'm still open though, all kinds of different possibilities, and I can stay open to all different kinds of possibilities while still maintaining my personal belief in the right, I have my personal belief, and then other people have their own personal belief, and I can still keep my personal belief while also taking on somebody else's information. Right, It's just like a roll of dex of information. I mean, I just had you know, augnosed on the other day, and he's talking about that that they're real, and that they that they're interdimensional and they're extra dimensional and all this. You know. I let him speak, and I gave my ideas and my thoughts, you know, surrounding what I think is going on, right, but I didn't discount what he was saying. I'm just like, hey, listen, this is what I think is happening. I don't think they has anything to do with extraterrestrials or beings traveling from space. And then he gave his explanation, and then we had a civil conversation. Right, I obviously don't don't have the truth. I don't believe anybody has the truth, and anybody that tells you that they do have the truth is full shit. I only have, like you know, I can only figure things out for me personally, and then I can share that information that I figured out with hopefully to people that I want to listen. But I can't understand the confusion. And you know, people saying, oh, well, why are you bringing this person on your show? Whenever you said that you know ET's and extraterrestrials don't exist and they're not hearing physical bodies. Well, you know it's never good to only talk to the people share your exact views and beliefs, right, You're just creating an echo chamber of thoughts, ideas, and beliefs, right if you don't get an alternative perspective. Now, that doesn't mean that I'm ever going to bring anybody on that I think is completely full of shit, because it's never going to happen. Right, If I bring somebody on my show, it's going to be because I think that they're that they're somewhat legitimate, that they have something important to say.
Speaker 1: Now, now I want to go back to the Good fiasco to close out a bit. Have you heard anything that's going on with will Cox since the trial and all this information started coming out? Is he Is he still making videos? Is he he's still trying to push in some of this bullshit.
Speaker 3: I had heard by somebody. I to be completely honest, in one percent, I have never watched one video with David wilcokok or one video with Corey Good. I tried in the past.
Speaker 1: I watched their bullshit movie when it came out, just to see what the fuss was about. Man, was that a piece of garbage?
Speaker 3: But yeah, people have sent me videos of David Wolcock and Corey Good talking and I watched it for five minutes and I've turned it off every single time. I just can't listen to it. There's just something about the bullshit and nonsense that was coming out of their mouth and I just could not possibly listen to, you know. And now I have listened to people commenting on you know videos of Corey Good and David Wilcock, you know, for fun like Steven Cambian on True Secrets. He does all that momentary stuff and you know, trying to expose the frauds and the fakes within the community. But as far as David Wolcott goes, I haven't heard of any statements or but he's been completely thrown under the bus. Everybody that's supported Corey Good's statement at any time in the history of them being a public figure, it has to come in the question now. And he had a lot of supporters, A lot of people were supporting him and confirming his story, right, Tony rod Riggs confirming his story, Loura Eisenhower confirming his story, you know, many times, Johann Fritz confirming his story.
Speaker 1: Doctor Michael Salad. Yeah, they had plenty of people who piggybacked off his success and they they they got pretty far with it. But unfortunately, now that all this is coming out, I'm wondering where this is going to leave the Secret Space community and all the millions of people who were latching onto this story. I mean, is it possible that we could really move on and try and figure out what is going on behind this? Is this some sort of large mk ultra program. Why are now or that they introducing UFOs into our consciousness and portraying them as a threat. Why is all this stuff happening and coinciding with everything that happened with COVID and the jabs and where we're headed as collectively. I mean, all these things are connected in some way. It's just a matter of figuring it out with and sifting through all the bullshit that people are trying to present in this community. Whether it's COVID bullshit or alien bullshit. There's a lot of bullshit to shift sift.
Speaker 2: Through right now.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the point. Just like you said with the Shadowland documentary, they want to not only discredit people who want to have open discussions like this and talk freely about these things.
Speaker 2: And just like we're.
Speaker 1: Doing, we are discussing this. We may not have the exact same viewpoints on all this stuff, but we're bringing this information out there. And that's what terrifies the people, the gatekeepers and those that don't want this information discussed is people who are just honestly discussing this and throwing out the possibilities out there instead of just throwing out one bullshit possibility that we need to believe no matter what, and if you don't, you're going to be a shun from whatever community you're part of.
Speaker 2: So that's what we're facing right now.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what Corey Good was. Corey Good was a gatekeeper. He constantly blocked anybody and ridiculed them and doxed them that were claiming to have any similar experiences that he had had. And that's exactly what he was doing. And you know, he docks several people. There's been several people that that has happened to. He's you know, cyber stocked them. He's had people his crew and his you know, his fan club going after people onlining them emails and saying the stop talking about him. And it comes out that he thinks that he has a trademark on all of those things and it's all part of his intellectual property and that he's the only person that can talk about any of those things. And that's been happening for a really really long time. He's been doing that and that's what's given him such a bad name. And that's why none of the conference people wanted to have him at their conferences. That's been happening before this lawsuit was ever a thing. This was like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, you know, twenty twenty one. And then there's the people that supported him through all of that, you know, and that tried to back up his story as legitimate, you know, James Gilliland, Peter Maxwell's slattery, the Edge of Wonder, guys like all those people all backed his story and supported him through all that, you know, and then it all comes out as fake. They have to answer to that shit. They just can't be let off the hook. You know. It's a death blow, is what this is. And it's a very very important time. I encourage everybody to not let this slide. It can't it can't slide. You know. We have to have some version of integrity on the stuff that we're talking about, and we can't just let the shit go and let him try and build himself back up. When he said under oath in court during the deposition that he made it all up, that can't go backwards. And everyone that's supported him and everyone that's been you know, saying that his story is real and legit has to they have to take responsibility for that too, And that's what I'm that's really my goal here and you know, and doing this and talking about this, is that the people that you know supported him and propped him up and said that his story is real and legit and that they saw them in space and that they were helping him fight aliens in space and doing all this time travel stuff and part of the Alliance, the Spear Being Alliance and the White Hats and all this bullshit nonsense. Has to take some kind of accountability or some kind of responsibility for doing that. They either knew that it was fake from the very beginning but instead decided to back up his story anyway, or they legitimately didn't know, but they were still trying to capitalize on his story and become popular or make some kind of money or run some kind of scam on people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's a huge thing that came out during that deposition, is that he's made millions of dollars off of his story and he's portraying that story as a physical, real life three D experience, when it was that is the problem that is the issue here. It's not the story in itself, It was the way that he was presenting the story now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I want to put a call out there to anyone that is still claiming to be involved with secret space programs, off planet operations. Not necessarily that supports Corey good that, but maybe supports some of the information that came out of that whole movement. Hey, come on the show and explain what's really going on. If you can come on here and explain in an intelligent way and a way that is you know, helps everyone in the audience me understand that this is a possibility still. I'm open for you to come on the show. I'd I'd love for to hear possibilities on how this could still be real in sub aspects. But as of now, it doesn't look good for any of these guys that were in this community, and it just I want it makes me want to go deeper and get more answers as to what is happening with those individuals that you know, I thought truly believed and I thought we're genuine in this space, you know. I want to talk to them again and get their thoughts on this and maybe revisit some of this stuff and see if maybe some of them want to admit.
Speaker 2: Something I don't know, maybe not.
Speaker 1: Well, see it's it's interesting to see how all this will unfold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is really interesting. But really quick before we go, I know, we got to wrap up. All that they're going to do is shift blame. They're going to be like I said, he was lying from the beginning. I was out against them from the beginning. And he said all this stuff. He was infiltrated into the community to cover up real secret space program and real super soldiers that are out there fighting it. We've already seen that. That's already happened. They're already doing that. They're already trying to uh divert the attention from you know, from them and make their stories out to be real. They're actually using it as an excuse to claim that they have the real version of the story when they all witness the exact same car crash. Bro, they all seen it, they were all part of it from the very beginning. You know, that's just you know, my thoughts. I think that it's all bullshit, nonsense, and it's all made up, and you know, and they have to take responsibility for that, and they have to own up to you know them, you know, supporting them, but Again. The problem is is that they've built their entire personality and their entire career online backed by this persona that they've created. Right, So even if they believe, which I know for a fact, a hand fold them know that it's all bullshit and nonsense, that it's not real, that it's made up, right, But they can't say that because if they do, they completely lose their audience, They lose all the people that ever listen to them. You know, it makes them look like a fool, and they're not going to do that, so they have to double down on everything that they've set so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a sad thing to see happen. But one another thing that I have come to realize, especially during the times we're in right now, is this is an era where everything is coming to light. You can't hide these with behind these lies anymore. For whatever cosmic reasons, for whatever area of space that we're headed into, or whatever cosmic energies are hitting in whatever kind of awakening we're in, truth is emerging and lies are not surviving anymore. And it's a beautiful thing to see unfolding. And it's it's wonderful to see all the things that are coming to light right now, not only surrounding Secret Space Program and all the weird shit that we talk about, but in our own reality parapolitics, in our own communities, and in our own personal lives. The truth is coming out right now and it's a beautiful thing to see happen. And writer, thank you so much, brother, before you hit out. Let everyone know where they can find all your good stuff.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Chris. I appreciate you a lot. And yes, it's a very exciting time to be in this community. You know, Like whenever I first started my channel, like I had like a lot of fire under my belt, you know, I was like, yeah, this is awesome, sweet, you know, let's do this. Let's you know, try and get dig down to the truth of all this stuff. And yeah, I did interview some of these people in the past, and I have interviewed some of the you know, super soldiers, some of the Secret Space Program people. But as things developed, some just did not set right with me about the entire thing, right, and I dug deeper and I have you know, I never took them as what they were seeing is one hundred percent truthful. There was always that thing in the back of my head that was like, yeah, I don't know about this whole thing. And then that's when I started digging deeper into it, and I'm like, Okay, well, I'm want to figure it out. I'm going to get taught him of it, you know, and try and figure out exactly what's going on here. And every time that I thought that, you know, I'm like at a not really a low point, but you know, not really sure where to go with something next. And I was just thinking, like last year, well, at the beginning of this year, beginning of twenty twenty two, I was like, damn, I really miss them, you know, the intriguing part of this community. Right during COVID and like twenty twenty it was like booming, bro it was like everybody was talking about all kinds of stuff, you know, it was exciting, you know. And now I think we've hit this other level of the community right now, in this very moment that's just as exciting as what was happening in twenty twenty in just a different kind of way. Right it's all getting let out, it's all getting exposed, and I really couldn't be happier about that. I think that It's a wonderful time to be a part of this community and be doing this stuff. And I'm very, very excited about where all this leads and what happens from here in this con continuing lead developing story, and how many other videos comes out, and the responses of these people, and how this community really fares and goes forward from this, especially the Secret Space program and the Super Soldier community, because there's no other way that it can really possibly go. They have to create all these excuses and all this stuff which can easily have holes poked in them. Again, Chris, thanks so much for having me on your show. If people are interested in checking out my work, thinking give me on rock Fan at Raised by Giants, all the different podcast platforms, on the Forbid Knowledge News Network, and on YouTube at Raised by Giants. Thanks again so much, and thanks to the audience for watching and listening.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you all, sweetness. Yes, we're gonna have to keep us updated on this developing story. I'm sure we'll be doing more episodes about this and all the crazy shit that's unfolding. Look forward to that writer. Thank you so much, and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening.
Speaker 2: We will talk again tomorrow. We'll see all then.
Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Randy Weidenheimer. He is a host of Guys original series Quantum Effect, as well as a featured guest and Undisclosed. He has also appeared in Open Minds with Regina Meredith and Beyond Belief with George Nori. He is an energy healer and a member of the Patawatami tribe. He learned at a very young age the power of plants and vibration in the healing process. At around the age of nineteen, he began his in depth studies of martial arts, which led to other forms of energy transfer and healing practices from world renowned masters and teachers. He developed a healing method he calls creative energetic health. Randy, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. Good to see you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great to see you. It's been a while since you've been on. Today, I think we're gonna dive deeper into true nature of how we really interact with all the energy and information surrounding us at all times. We're gonna discuss discuss some things that you're currently looking at, like biohacking and field information flows and interferences. We're gonna find out all about that. But since it's been so long, remind the audience a bit about your background and what led you down the path here on.
Speaker 4: I think there was a country in Western song that said, God bless the crooked road that led me to you. I think that's true for everyone, and mine might have been more crooked than most. But at a very early age. I mean it's seven eight years old, I've become fascinated with physics, and in particular nuclear physics. Kind of an odd thing for an eight year old, but by thirteen it was laser physics, and by fifteen or sixteen it was quantum physics. And so it's kind of like catching a cold you can't get rid of. You know, you're continually fighting with it or engaged with it, is the way I refer to it. And as you go along, you start learning the language, and if you keep going, you start learning that the language is also present and everything from spirituality to psychology to just all kinds of things. So one of the things I do is what I call cultural appropriation of quantum physics language. And when I did that started doing that, that was like twenty five years ago, I was at a science and consciousness conference and I started talking about that in that way, and they basically all thought I was crazy. And now it's commonplace. It's commonplace to talk about these things, and so I think that's the typical path. The first year crazy and then they kind of accept it, and then like they just passed you by and forget where it came from. Right, But those were fascinating conversations because there were all kinds of people of these conferences, and one of the things that were Russian physicists, and they were a lot farther along than we were in the application of some of these things. And and basically it's applied consciousness. And doctor Bill Tiller was a friend of mine and he got all enamored with it. I wrote some books about it and stuff, and I used to do some consulting with him. And that's the ability of anybody to influence their own selves and to influence everybody else. So if we keep going to come up with like how to win friends and influence people, that was a book back in the sixties, and and then now we're at like how to be a friend to yourself and and how to influence yourself actually becomes a phenomenon of quantum physics. It's it's it's taking everything outside and actually trying to find out what the inside looks like. So, without being too vague, this gets into everything from meditation to spirituality to whatever, because everything you can influence outside of you, it's like done by something inside you. So if we take that and keep going, we come up with like, well, the human body in human life is a great instruction manual. It has all the faculties to be able to explore what it means to have consciousness, or to be spiritual or all these other things, right, And so then it becomes a matter of avoiding the traps. The traps become ideas, they become mems, they become viral thoughts literally, and we participate in all that. And so at some point you start coming back to the ideal, and especially in meditation, that maybe you could have an influence on yourself. And so I started studying martial arts at very early Asian kung fu and martial arts very interesting. If you progress beyond the fighting, it's very much about internal development. It's about the ability to influence yourself. It's about the ability to control your own blood pressure, to control your heartbeat, control your respiration, and you've got the ideal subject yourself. But these things are require a lot of time and a lot of practice, and so most people today want ap pial. It's like give me a pill. And of course that's where we are, and what I call biohacking is very popular right now. The idea you can modify yourself well in kung fu and then Nalini yoga and a lot of other spiritual practices. I've studied a bunch of it over the last fifty years. Is Uh. The difference is I decided that every time they'd say you could do this or this could be done, I took an interest in it and decided, let me practice that to the point that I develop a skill set to be able to influence my own thoughts, my own energy flows, my own heart rate. Uh, you do it. I learned to do it to others. And one of the things about healing is like when you're doing the healing practices of which I do on other people, it's like, excuse me a minute, let me work on that on myself. Right, let me see what the effect of that is for myself. So now back to quantum physical we get into well what are you using? What's the operatiorating kind of like tools or I mean, this is where the language goes crazy. You're using your own energy feel to influence others. They're using your thoughts or emotions to power that. And somebody recently, very famous said, well, if you want to make a change the world, use your emotions, and like that's the most horrible way to progress that I can think of, But that's my opinion. Okay. The reason is you can't sustain an emotion. I mean a lot of people can hang onto one, you can be sad for years or mad whatever, but you just can't do it. And so basically, your electromagnetic field you can increase by all kinds of practice, breathing, Proni Yama, just a dozen different things. But the idea is the bigger the energy field, the more influence you have. Now we know that we call that a charismatic person, some of them run for president and so. But the idea is that large electro magnetic field is something that is you're capably utilizing like a tool, right, you can apply it to yourself. So biohacking tries to find all these different formulas. I've gone down that path. I've made a bunch of formulas that have different benefits. One of them was to be able to increase your theory feel from about two inches out to about fourteen And it tends to work. And it's been around in alchemy and different things forever. And that's monotomic gold or you know, just different things that you can put together. So people are like, you have the baby boomers, seventy five million baby boomers, what are they most interested in? Being younger? Looking younger? Right, give me cosmetics, give me something. And now we get into biohacking. Oh, we're going to call that stem cells. Where you're going to call that all kinds of things from crisper technology, cast nine to whatever. And so that's kind of the current state of affairs. But I tend to go in the other direction, which is the internal direction. I mean, you can influence your hormonal balance, you can influence your oucygen rates, your absorption rates of oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, all these different things can all be influenced by your ability to learn to interact with your own self. It's the best tool in the universe human body. So and the best thing to interact with that is your own consciouness, as long as it's your own consciousness. And there there becomes a problem. It's if I'm talking too much interferre.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to I want to stop you for a minute, because I want to go back to quantum physics.
Speaker 2: You had mentioned a couple of times.
Speaker 1: That you had introduced some ideas to the kind to put to the public consciousness before we even real heard about this from mainstream quantum physics. What are some of the most exciting things that are coming out now in quantum sciences that you may have had ideas about in the past, And is there anything that they haven't gotten to yet that maybe you have had in theories about already.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. The problem is when you get ahead of people, you're considered crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: So I may have joined those ranks at an early age. I don't know. I don't know. About twenty five years ago they came out with in physics that there was more than three or four dimensions, and not to mention the names Micheo whatever. He was standing there with a bunch of us are saying around, and I said, oh, there go, they're going to introduce the idea there's eleven dimensions, and I said, didn't you learn to count any higher at an early age? And of course that didn't make me popular, and I'm not supposed to be that way, but I am occasionally. And so so the answer is dimensionality is first of all, bad language. So when we change that language to intersection, we get a better idea what's going on? Right, So a quantum intersection means an intersection of energy or information, and in this case, energy slowed down is information. Information slowed down is matter. So this all ties back to like how do you influence the body? Right? If you can change the energy levels, which can, then you can change the information club. So one of the things in genetics is we have an amount of genes we'll call it. Most of them are what we call unexpressed. So if there's no energy flowing through that gene, think of it as a template, then you don't get that outcome. We carry templates for all kinds of things. Right, I have brown eyes, some people have green or blue. That's a template. Energy information flowing or energy flows through that template and out the outcome. You look at the outcome. So one of the things we do in reality is don't question outcomes, right, we're looking at it, so but we can question, well, what is the information? What's the energy flowing through that template? Where did it come from my mom, my dad? Does it come outside of me? Is it epigenetic in nature? Is it collective consciousness being an expression of you know, physical size or temperament, or it just is on forever, probably more than we have time to talk about. But if we look at that, now we have the ability member internal ourselfs using our own energy that we could influence whether that gene expresses or not. Well, this is similar to what they're trying to do mechanically through the crisper technology and the introduction of genes from outside to making a change inside us. And so we have outside inside and what I work on is inside inside, like you can, you can change it yourself. So that's some of the things I work on, and teaching some of this stuff of the well.
Speaker 1: That's probably you know, dangerous information to introduce, because then we won't be relying on pharmaceuticals and in the medical industry and Daddy government as much anymore. We can heal ourselves. So I'm sure that those ideas are a threat to some people out there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. One of the things I teach is the concept of a baseline. What's your baseline and what that means is like, first of all, how you or you? That's one of the basic things. And through a process of calibration or being able to discern the truth, you can come up with a number of like how Randy is Randy? How Chris is Chris? But we can extend that again. And once you come up with what I call a basic truth, do you extend it? So I wrote a little book called why Wait, not published. I just give it to my students. But baseline your caloric intake, baseline, your caloric expression, how much you burn off, And that way you can avoid a million different diets that are out there. Because if a diet worked, it works for some people, but it didn't work for everyone. So that's the subjective nature. That's why you need to study yourself, right, how do I take in calories? How to burn them? Right? And then if you want to make changes, you at least have an idea of something to measure from a baseline, right, even in your own consciousness. And so back to biohacking, and everybody wanted to be younger. Hormones have a big effect on how you operate. You know, we could think of it as the fuel. It's an additive to whatever fuel would take in. So the basic human structure operates off oxygen, carbon, glucose, a couple other things, or glad rescriptions. That's it. The same thing. You could basically find out where you are and then where you can do change that, okay, without the need of going to things from outside you. And as an example, one of my martial arts teachers was in la in the seventies and when he came to this country, he opened up Healthy Story, vitamins, supplements and one day he said, I realized a second like four hundred different supplements in a month. And with realization comes the truth. He goes, I realized every one of those supplements and vitamins, and here we go. Pharmaceutical is everything is written in such a way that you go, oh my god. I mean, and then you go around the world. People are operating at let's say a high efficiency and they're not taking any of that. It's like the nuet up in Alaska. There's not a green play that a thousand months, yet they have normal vitamin sea levels and the set and the other. So so there goes all diets out the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And then the same thing is so, well, if you have a metabolic level like when you're sixteen, let's say, why don't you have that when you're sixty? And then here we go into being able to go through things. But again, if you can't discern the truth of it, then you have to believe whatever they write down and say take this, take that. Ever, so well we're so yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, we're living in very interesting and encouraging times because this is being realized by people. So it makes me happy that people are seeing through this and looking for alternatives and listening to folks like self. So that's a that's a good thing that we're seeing right now. I do want to go back a minute to what you were saying about side possible spiritual influences that we have to be cautious of these energies that could possibly affect us that may not have our best interest in mind.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. There was a third or fourth century Chinese flus for Wang Po Okay, and Wang Po wrote the following reality is reality. What do you think about reality? And how you feel about reality is not reality? And welcome to Facebook and Twitter. You're not getting reality, you're getting how people think about it and how they feel about it, which is highly entertained, right. And so one of the things, back to intersections and dimensions. They started in and they got up to eleven, and basically the conversation got dropped after that. In other words, they came to realize that there's a lot more than eleven, which is where I was back in the eighties, right, that there's more going on here. And the problem is, like in the electromagtic spectrum, we occupy such a small portion of it, both in our interactions and our receptivity. So it doesn't mean the rest of that spectrum doesn't exist, but when we go through daily life, most people ignore it. They ignore the fact that dogs can hear things that we can't, or cats can see things we can't, and so those are realities too, but most people don't participate them. They don't do things to try to expand their hearing or their sensitivity in their different senses. And again that's back to martial arts. We were taught all that we were taught hot and cold, and you know, up and down and this that and the other is exercises to be able to develop strength in those areas. In other words, being able to be more sensitive. Well, being more sensitive is to be more interactive. That's it. So our reality, in my thinking, represents about thirty percent of actually what goes on. And I think Jay Biden was talking the other day about there's a lot more going on around us than we're aware of. There's a lot more. We'll call them people things, these entities, aliens, spirit, attachments, non local consciousness that goes on forever, and people are influenced by that. And so all that we learn together is I will look together as the field. And I did an interview on a book review on asthma the other day and the lady asked me, like, well, what's the field? And I said, well, nobody's really defined it, but I will. And that is all information, all energy, all information, all consciousness combined. So well that opens up everything that comes to you comes a field that you don't originate it. You just become a contact remember the intersection for that information because it already exists. And that gets into a whole bunch of things from remote viewing, the Tesla and everybody else.
Speaker 1: So we just have like a built in antenna or receiver to access yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, And remember when we were younger, we just had local sessions, three of them and we went off the air at midnight. And that's not true anymore. And that gets into the fact that in the nineteen hundreds there was only one or two electromagnetic influences on a human being outside we'll call it. That was the Sun and maybe we had telegraph And so if you look at him and evolution, we're not geared like right now, there's about seventy four electromagnetic waves propagating through the space on in it's a microwave, that's TV, it's radiant, it's on and on and on. Well, human beings don't adapt that fast. It takes generations to adapt to that. And so this continuity that occurs, to withdrawal, the non participation in those fields that information results in a certain amount of apathy. And I think that's kind of what we see around the world. We've been hit with so much information. And remember in the sixties, information came from a book or couple of hours of TV, and now we're trying to up our operating speed, is what I call it. So and there's ways to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to ask you, let's get into some of those methods.
Speaker 4: Well, one of them is kind of like we call a hierarchical assignment. Is why is that important to you? Okay? I mean if you take all of Facebook and Twitter and whatever, all the others, Instagram, whatever, and you look at that information, you say, why is it important? One of my favorites, there was a guy that said a lot of studied UFOs for twenty five years, and I say, and I know all these people. It was going on and on and on, and at the end of it, I go, has that made you a better person? Have you benefited from that? I know it's given you things to talk about and relate to people, and you know people don't use some sort of base level. Does this benefit me? Right, considering the amount of time I've spent on it? Because if you spend an hour a day for three years straight, you're going to be more knowledg well than the typical PhD out there on any specific subject. And so four hours a day of interacting with your iPhone is actually not going to produce that change. Right, it's actually a stagnation, that is what I call it. So if that makes sense, So you can learn all that through medicine. Martial arts is a better teacher of it. I studying talkt K for about forty years because the exercise are meant to develop skills other than physical and the physical and the non physical. The intuitive is a much better tool to interact with the world, and so.
Speaker 1: We those can offer methods that will counteract these negative frequencies and energies that are surrounding us and possibly allow us to have access to those frequencies and realms that we can't perceive.
Speaker 4: Yes, one of the things to have. Let's say, a baby when they're born has a fifty foot energy field and by the time you're twenty one year down to three feet or less depending on your drugs. And I'll caholing this, that and the other. So doing prodiga ama, theoga and meditative type things, martial arts specifically, you can generate that bigger energy field. Again. Now, some people are born with it automatically. We call them charismatics, and people want to be around them. We call them energy vampires. The current languages call them followers. So because they want energy, you have that they don't. You have more energy, and so that's the reason they want to be around you. You think it's because you're good looking or something, and it's not true. The universe really is an energy universe and everything goes on as energy exchange. I call them injergy equations. So to be around somebody, to eat, somebody eat something, to engage in conversation is an equation, and you would benefit or be drained by it, plus or mind. It's the same thing for diet, it's the same thing for basically everything. Right now, how interactive, Well, if you can clear a nine foot infield, you're basically going to be unaffected by coals, flu a whole bunch of things. Even if you were to participate in that, you would recover faster than somebody had no energy field or a one foot energy field. So if you had a skill, having a big energy field out to thirty forty feet becomes a real game changer. Now, if you control that space, think of it that way. My consciousness and habits or in our whole space, Well, that means is denied to enter these spirit attachments, demons, jen non local conscience. It goes onever and the reason I know one of my yoga teachers did yoga to retreat one time and he said, I'm going to show you something and there are four hundred people there and he controlled the space. And what that meant was everything that was attached to your parents, your grandparents, any kind of entities or demons or whatever you want to call it. He basically held in abeyance abeyance. He held them out of our field for about a minute to two minutes, and it was the most phenomenal thing in the world. Is literally like being a lower gravity, right. He just felt like wow, he felt expansive, Okay, And at the end of the time he collapsed the field and it was a pretty day and immediately there was like a thunderclap and lightning and hailstorm and everything else as that field collapse back in So quantum physics field collapse every moment represents quantum collapse. And so now we get to a really important thing. The world is perfect at every given moment. Quantum physics sells us that by quantum collapse, if it could have been different, it would have been different. So it can only go from perfection to perfection, no matter how much people don't like that idea, Okay, but it does give you back to a baseline. It gives you a place to start, so at any given point in your life, you can start. That's the most important thing. You can start by applying yourself to any kind of discipline or information or pursuit that will result in not just you being better. But then I call it not being a burden on the universe. Is that you then have the ability to help others.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, I love it. I want to get your thoughts on a sort of spiritual I don't want to say argument, but two different schools of belief. One is that we are able to access other forms of life through the universe by space travel and going travel to planets. The other one is that the real universe is the innerverse, and it's basically for us to access through ourselves, and it is the the realms that's around us at all times that we can't perceive. And I want to get your thoughts on that is there. Do you believe that there is life outside of of our planet in the universe in the traditional sense or do you think it is more of layers and layers of reality.
Speaker 4: Yes, both both they are when you do remote viewing, or what to call gos surfing, the universe, the field you come across information sets. This gets into set theory and a book I've been working on for five years called Approximate Reality. Your reality is very limited. It's you don't exist in Dallas, Texas at the moment, right, So we want to provide a benefit to people. Let's say I'm in Oklahoma and head to Dallas. When I start, let's say ninety nine percent in Oklahoma, one percent in Dallas. But there's a quantum switch that occurs at some point along that journey where I'm basically nineteen percent in Dallas and only one percent in Oklahoma, let's say, and that occurs at like maybe ten or twenty percent into the trip. It doesn't occur like where it flips over and I'm immediately in Dallas. Does that make sense, right? So what happens is my consciousness has already occupied the space of Dallas, we'll call it where I'm going. And when I discovered this, I always play with things. I discovered that one of the things that happens when you travel, like on a motorcycle, car or jet plane. Your energy field streams out behind you, and when you get to wherever you're going, you have what's called jetlag. Right, everybody's familiar with it. So one of the things I discovered is I could project my energy field ahead of me, not behind me. Projected ahead of me, go ahead and put it in dubtless and when I'm arrive and that's guess what, I've just caught up to myself and I have no jet lag. So I fly all over the world. I don't have jetlink right now, how do you do that? It's just a matter of practicing, thinking about yourself, thinking about your energy feel and go ahead and place in it somewhere else. Oh, it placed your consciousness on somebody or something. That's quantum physics. Because you start having an influence on that, you start having a presence. And so there's something for people that fly. You can try that and work out it. You'll be surprised what you get to a long trip and you're not tired.
Speaker 1: So now I want to get to some of the other techniques that you were mentioning. One of them Kundalini yoga. But something else that caught my ear. You you mentioned the Gin. And I've heard these entity spoken about a couple of times on my show from different guests, and I want to get your understanding of what these what these are.
Speaker 4: Non local consciousness okay, non local member Dallas, it doesn't exist, well, it exists as an identifier as a location. And this is where an intersection becomes better information identification than dimension. Okay. So when you saying earlier, like are the physical beings, yes, their physical beings out in the universe. Are there beings that exist in what we would call a non material universe? Yes, okay, So di Gin operate in a non material universe. So does the astra lower astral. Like just if you go through the esoteric texts, you can find millions of them. Tiger Spain by sirih Paul Twitchell. Listen, I think four thousand of them, domains, universes, kingdoms, and we have that language come through us with l and you know all these different the fairies, the little people in native American language, that is existing, but they don't exactly exist in our reality. So this is getting wrapped around that Dallas doesn't exist unless you're in Dallas. Okay, local reality, So Gin operate right as an operating conscious. Well, if you exist for hundreds or thousand years instead of our seventy, which is restriction, then you might develop the skill to be interactive, not just in a non material fashion, but in a material fashion. And all those interactions we have determined as being demonic for the most part, although we sit around and talk about the reciprocal which is angels. Okay, So, and all of them are described to have certain powers. Well, power is just the ability to focus energy. When you can focus energy, if you develop that skill, or if you become what it called mono minded, then if you die, you can still you know, knock on wood around, you know, people you've been related to, or appear as an apparition or things like that. So apparition, if we look at it like a jin is not exactly physical, but they're not exactly non physical. What they become is become interactive. Okay. So there's people more interactive than others. We call them what do you call it? Psychics? Seans people. This has been going one thousand years. It's just that when science came along and became the new religion, we got rid of the old religions. We got rid of the old religions that said that somebody has schizophrenia had entities, right, they had spirits in them, and there would be like in the Native American Novajo, have a blessing way, have some way to get that out of that person, to break that connection. And I'll put it in modern terms, if you've ever been married and divorced, you might need to break that connection.
Speaker 1: So I think that these outside influences were talking about earlier, like different harmful frequencies, and not only that, substances drugs can actually attract some of the entities.
Speaker 4: Well, actually what they do is open you up. So if you look at like a nine foot inters view as a sphere, what if it has an opening. What if you've done marijuana, hard drugs, this, that and the other, knocked in the head, high fevers, All those represent openings that allow that information or energy to come into you. Okay, And and people like I love things like the atauasca. Right. It's like when that first started as a craze, I got calls from London to Europe all over the world going help. Once you get in and open up something like that, you don't have the information, energy, education ability to deal with it. And of course that's one of the things I was trained in. So I'm able to help those people that open up a connection. Right, think about having the ghost in your house. I get rid of them. I used to have a nice little business of de ghosts and houses because all it means is something else is living in that space. Well, now we go back to a human being. How many things are living in your space? Right? Are you a many? Me? Your mom or dad? Right, that's your mom or dad living in you or through you. And you know, if you're made to be Chris, then I want you to be Chris. No entities, no spirit, none of the no connections right, zero. And now you're in an innery state where you can say, hey, I can actually benefit myself. At this point, you can increase your energy, you can increase your residence of being Chris. And at that point you're able to influence connect with other people and a much much more energetic way. We'll just say, like I said, the language is trying to invent the language of it. That's when we borrow culture, appropriation, quantity, physics things. Right, So.
Speaker 1: Would you consider these this is kind of a two part question. Would you consider these part of what is considered source or or or creation or God? And what's your idea of what source is?
Speaker 4: Remember that I use the field definition all information, all energy, all consciousness when you separate it, and that's a human thing to pigeonhole, to put a box. As soon as you identify thing, you have limited the amount of information available to you about that subject. I know, this gets really entangled, right. So if you say God, I say which one? Then presently on the planet there's about four thousand and thirty one of them. I think last saw my checked. Okay, So, but everybody knows what they're talking about. It's just that you can stand to the next to another person and they do not have the same exact information. That's order themouts see. So and of course the last time we talked, that's where I said, believe is insufficient. Right. Knowing this as an absolute so without getting into rock and roll. So so, knowing God more important than my God is what I call it.
Speaker 1: So say they are a separation from that energy field.
Speaker 4: What you're doing is identifying with something outside of you. Again, one of the language one of the meditations and uh is in Korea yoga is God in me and being God are won. So to identify yourself as God becomes egotistical unless you're running for political office. But uh, you know it's uh, but it's a way to eliminate the separation that occurs. And what it gives way to is what we call hierarchical dominance, right uh, in this case spiritual. And so to recognize that which is above you is what I call arbitrary. It's a better language than above is beyond. So now in which direction, well direction goes away and instead we become what we call either inclusive or exclusive of that information, that person, that identity, those events, Like I said, it takes a long time to go through all of it. So when you deal with gods, the original language was gods were the intersection with humans, and then there were lords that were abouts, and then there were kings that were above lords. You see, so you say God bless you, and they say Lord bless me, and then you say, King gives me permission to be blessed. I guess. So you see all this as remnants throughout our society, because society has changed where God played an important part. Let's say in the year one thy eleven or thirteen fourteen, and then the resonant residence of Renaissance became. Things started in a way from what I call the non material right, So that's where we get our current religion, which is called science, right right, believe the science, Oh my goodness, trust? Well, trust means that you're basically lazy. So why I look at it not willing to care. But those are some ideas, and again, what you think about it and how you feel about it, it's not reality. The reality of what I just said is maybe ther but it doesn't require you to have an emotional response or anything. It's just something that you can play with. And I think that's one of the things that appears to be lost is what I call a sense of humor. And they're willing to play with an idea, right, And if you can play with it, you can take it and turn it around, look it upside down and see and eventually you can come to some idea whether or not that was fun. That's that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: That seems like open discussion and agreeing to disagree is a lost art.
Speaker 4: You know, yes, yes, remember what you think about it and how you feel about it's not reality. So so reality can be played with. That's that's what we're getting at. Can you stand up and become interactive with reality? Well, here you go with all these spiritual help people and telling you you can manifest reality. Right.
Speaker 1: I was just about to get into what you consider manifestation while we're going into these realms.
Speaker 4: So basically it's not true. It sounds good, okay, and pay me four hundred dollars and I'll teach a young manifest reality. And of course it doesn't happen. And and the reason is in quantum physics. Will get into a very simple thing. Is what you're trying to manifest or achieve of the A very simple question. Right, you're in the middle of desert, I'm going to manifest ice cream. No you're not. It's unavailable to you. You see what I mean. And that's just one of the aspects is what I call it a manifestation, right, is do you have enough energy? Can you apply that energy as a force, right in order to shape reality? Well, if you can, first of all, i'd love to meet you, right, because I've found very few people that are able to do that. One of them was a nasty christianistic I mean, this boy was good he could, He could literally manifest things, but he did it in a very specific area, and that was with plants. He could make plants grow to ten feet tall, you know. And I've seen this firsthand. So that's an application. If you see healers there, I don't think they're really manifesting so much as they're unmanifesting that which has been given to you participate in. If you have an illness, then the extra energy allows you to recover faster. So go back to pharmaceuticals. Let me get this straight. I take this little bitty pill, and this little bild pill is able to basically influence two hundred and fifty pounds of hands us right in a way that makes me healthier. And so just write down those three or four things I said and run through it a bunch of times in your head, and you go, there isn't any way possible that that's true, right without the participation of my own consciousness that think I'm going to be better. Okay, So that is manifesting, Okay, using something outside you as a catalyst as an influence and so and then God serves a purpose, Then pharmacygicals serve a purpose. So we don't have to demonize all of it when we understand the relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, so right now that does Now you were mentioning, you know, unfortunately the spiritual community waters have been muddied a bit by just people looking for monetary gain or notoriety and things of this nature, and they're just throwing all kind of weird stuff out there.
Speaker 2: Well, one of.
Speaker 1: The things you mentioned earlier was kundalini yoga, and I know there's this, of course, a huge woo wu stigma with yoga in general. And then when you add terms like cundalini, where a lot of people might not have a great understanding of what this means, you know, it kind of it may get lost in understanding sometimes between a lot of people who are trying to understand this. But what is your understanding of kundalini and in kundalini yoga?
Speaker 4: Okay? I first started in the early seventies, started teaching around c. Three or four, and I've taught kunelin and yoga basically ever since. I used to have for many years, almost a decade. I taught three times a week. Okay. The reason I taught it because it worked for me. That's everybody all do this, do that? Remember like that diets. If it worked for you, great, but it doesn't mean it works for everybody. Okay. So that's the first thing is there's no perfection in like doing this as opposed to doing that. There's no cachet of like, oh I do kundany yoga, I do Jngar yoga, I do Korea yoga. I do you know? I mean there's dozens literally at yoga. Okay, Kunelina yoga is what we call it eight limbs all combined. It's basically all yogasperienced in one set of exercises or meditations. So if you spend say two and a half hours in hat yoga body postures, Baptiste taught it. There's a bunch of people that taught Hatha yoga. But when you start applying a focus, a consciousness, a mantra, a breathing pronama, focuses Roger yoga, you combine it, you get a much different experience. And this is one of the things I was talking about, Like, you're not able to hold a thought. One of the exercise I give is real simple, hold one thought for one minute. It's almost impossible unless you do some sort of meditation or training like that. And so the idea of Conny yoga is you overload all your census point that you withdraw into the inner cell or into the true self, and here we go God conscious the whole thing. But it works. I paint, I made paintings, and somebody made fun of me one time, like, what are you doing? Well, I was doing a drawing, a painting, and on my lap, and I was listening to the radio, watching TV, and reading a book all the same time. So was I doing I was overloading my subconscious, overloading my unconscious to the point that self express was the only thing left open for me to move the direction to move it. We see it in every I'll call them avatars, but in this case Bock Beethoven, I mean van go whatever. They become so overloaded. And most people did that through drugs or alcohol or through psychedelics. They all through our history. Okay, and the references are a bit obscure, but it was the same thing. It was to free the consciousness to express itself. And like the book review I did on gravity University, on asthma, is the biggest crisis or whatever that affects us today is a lack of imagination and the willingness to accept somebody else's remember a version of reality. And so if you're really going to be an avatar to yourself, create your own dang reality, right, but do it by eliminating the accumulation of programming, influences, mom, dad, everybody. You're connected to all of society. And when you do all that, then we're going to call that pair of physics. That's my definition of it. It's kind of like a psychology or the idea that there's things outside of us. Yes, but if you eliminate all those, you have an expansive ability and room to express yourself in ways that haven't been done before. And to me, that is true alchemy. That is a true changing of the self. Right, And Kunlin and yoga represents a fast way to get there, but you can go to it's like anything else, right, It's like in kung pu. There's a deep spirituality in it. It's but you have to go through six years of physical training for these even start teaching you that. They rarely even refer to it. And my teacher said, like, oh yeah, that's a forty year program. After the six years, and I go, I didn't know I signed up for that. But three of my teachers in LA when they met with them when they I was fifty years old, and one of them riached ome and pamel shoulders said, we're proud of you. You're better than we were at fifty and so sometimes it's like, what's your credentials? I go, right, that's my credentials. You see what I mean that I persevere for that length of time to be able to explore the martial arts in a way that included spirituality, reality. I mean, on and on and on. Once you developed the skill set of being yourself, then the whole world is open to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said that you can go too fast with Kundalini yoga. Now I've heard that people who have had an experience with something that they call kundalin energy have had serious injuryy injuries because they had kind of unlocked this and experienced this when they weren't ready.
Speaker 2: Could you talk, how does that happen?
Speaker 1: And what exactly is this energy and how does it manifest?
Speaker 4: Okay? You are an intersection of ever how many dimensions, interactions whatever you want them. Right, If you take that one of the things that Kunlan yoga does that other yogaz don't do except creative it and a lot there's some secret martial arts stuff that teach it also, and that is you develop your nervous system. So if you take a human being and see well they operate off of certain voltage. We'll just pick a number thirty six bolts let's say alonger spine. Well, what if you had fifty volts or one hundred volts. Well, it's like a magnet. As the energy spirals up, it creates an interview. We know that that's standard science. And so the more energy you generate alonger spine, the more rotation you get in the bigger field you get. So that's a lot of person that has forty fifty foot in the field now or one hundred feet. You can have one hundred four hundred. It just keeps you on. So if you don't have the nervous system, you won't be able to handle the energy flow. Now, historically we call that people that went into a tran state or fell down or went into screaming fits or whatever because the energy inflow was too much. Okay, So Knuini Yoga Crego developed the nervous system to be able to handle an additional voltage. Okay. And that's one of the things that happened to me when I was about thirty five, is that I studied it and learned a way to expand the amount of energy you could flow through myself and even to flow around me even a much greater Well, that energy becomes available to other people when I work on them. Okay. But if you don't have the nervous system handle the energy glow, think about you just overloaded the wiring. Okay. So that's what they call a kind of rising experience. And in the seventies you used to get calls from all the world. People could get in trouble, and they knew I could fix it if I could learn to dampen down that energy in another person, just like you can learn to increase it in another person. Okay. So back to at Alaska, it's the same thing. What if you opened up a channel of information that you are not prepared to deal with so that it becomes you forced it. And anytime you force something, there's going to be a consequence, we say it, okay, So there is a certain amount of contemplation before you engage in any psychedelics or any kind of martial arts or anything. It's like, let me try this on, but don't let me be a finantic and go at it, you know, like I did, you know, because I would do it and sometimes I'd pass out for three hours straight after one of the classes because I had to reintegrate. So all experiences integration, synchronization, congruency, integration congruency, So all experiences go through that cycle and through that process for you to benefit from that experience.
Speaker 1: Now, when you're doing energy work on people, could you tell us about some of the techniques and method you're doing and what is actually occurring during your sessions.
Speaker 4: Science loves anacdotal information. Not so, and yet if you get right down to it, that's all we have only have the experiences I've had. Okay, well, those are antidotal. They're non scientific. Yes, what's your point, right, because they represent life, don't fall under the idea of science, right, They're they're non repeatable. Okay. The kiss of your first girlfriend or whatever it is non repeatable. Okay, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Doesn't mean there wasn't some hormonal shift in this that the other oh uh, One day I decided to I would teach a class in this. And I've done that over the years, and I've found out that basically, there are very few people interested in in in what I call healing. Others they may say they do, but it's actually a job. It's actually something you have to work at. And so as soon as it becomes work, the same thing as spirituality, it's like, uh, it becomes work, conscience becomes work, and and it's like, can't you give me a pill? And and of course then comes a perversion. Uh yeah, with Oates yoga, with beer yoga, I mean it was considered a spiritual science. I ready to do a book review on yoga, Honda, but an autobiography of yoga. But anyway to your question, one day I decided to teach a class in it. I asked if people were interested, and they were about fourteen people that were interested in the class. Okay, So when a Tuesday night show up and we'll go through all this, and one of them was an eight year old and she had told her mother that she was kind of my yoga classes. I don't even remember how she found it out, but heard her mother talking about it, and so she said, I'm coming to the you know, learning how to heal class, right. I call it creative energetic health because it's creative and it's energetic, and those are the two requirements if you're going to create reality. By the way, and imagine nation deals with that. Anyway to get back to it, a line, everybody up and I said, okay, who has a problem. Who has a pain in their body? And one of the ladies goes, well, my knee hurts. And so I turned to one of the other people and go fix it. And they go, how do I do that? And I go, any way you want to? You see what I mean. Remember that we're limited only by imagination and by authority that have told us we can't do things right. And if you don't know you can't do it. Back to Tesla and everybody else, you'd be surprised at what all you can do, what all effect you can have. And so I told the person is like, there has to be a kinetic action. Like if I have a thought about somebody and I reach over and call them on the phone, that's a kinetic action. That's one of the things I went through with doctor Bill Tiller is that you can affect things once way as owns. It's a kinetic movement that is involved in it, and that gets into a hole long think about why that's true. But so I said, you can raise your hand, you can wave, you can throw it away, you can. I don't care what you do, right, but do it without touching. And so the person that was doing the healing waved their hands around and I said, how's your knee feeling? And she goes, it feels different, right? So why? Because all energy is interactive, that's it. All thoughts energy interactive. So we went around and somebody said, well, what about genetics, And I said, well, genetics is just energy flowing through a template, so you should be able to change it. And so they said what do you mean. I said, well, I have brown eyes, and so I turned to the eight year old and I said, change my eyes to green. Right, And everybody's sitting around a table, and so she sat up straight, took one deep breath, and everybody moved back from the table like this, because we're sensitive to that kind of energy. We're sensitive to that expansion of our energy field to include access to the field and access to the more information energy we ever thought possible. She changed my eyecolor to green, opened my eyes and everybody went, whoa, right, Now here's a trick. I'm an artist. It totally shifted how I saw colors in the room. I mean, so I knew that there had to be a physical difference going on because of the shifts, right, And I'm very sensitive color shifts, right, so as an artist, and then I was praying, I said, now change them back. So you know, it's like, you play with this stuff, but you know you ask permission and you want to make sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That brings me to how harmful can there's energies and intentions be towards ours and how much can it affect our reality?
Speaker 4: Like a lot or crazy? You got it a lot or not. The more you're yourself, the less you're influenced by it. Think about people trying to get the vote for somebody that's like no, right or yes. But you like in this case, I was open to it. I had stated my intention. They were able to make the shift. How did they do it? I don't know. I had my eyes closed. Later that she just waved her hand right. And so the main thing is she had never been told she couldn't do it, okay, so we can our gene expression doesn't have to be through a Chrispurger Cast nine machine. Okay. And I have seen it and done it upon occasion, but I cannot say I've done it every time because we have what we call momentum in her life, and we have caramel, we have connections, we have equations, this language I use. Okay. Now another one came to class again, a young one, and she said, I want to learn what you do. And I said, okay, just sit here after class and I'll tell you a few things. I says, what's going on? She said her grandmother had a high blood pressure, and I go, look, just find her blood pressure and then when you find it, just lower it right, very simple. So way she goes. She comes back and goes, I did that. I said, congratulations. Now her grandmother goes in the hospital for high blood pressure and the doctor comes in, goes, it's like one eight, one ninety whatever, blah blah blah, and he goes. The little girl goes, her grandmother lowers it down. The doctor comes back in and goes, it's perfectly normal. He goes, I don't understand it. A little Joe goes and he goes, don't do that. Do you see what I mean? Don't do that? Oh, He's hospital. I had one of my clients, a five year old, all kinds of genetic problems, and she was in it with her heart rate would go way up and this, that and the other. And I walked in, walked over to her about heart rate two twelve. Right. The doctors come in, took one look and walked away. And I always like Children's hospital, come city. I said, I did that, and they go, we want to talk to you, and I go, here's my phone number. Next day, we don't want to talk to you. Don't ever call us again? Right, Yes, what's funny about it? Nationally in sseud of Health, same thing, CDC, same thing. I mean, I've been interviewed and asked questions and then all of a sudden they don't want anything to do with me. Because everybody has the ability to influence their own health and well being to some degree, and that some degree becomes that part of you know, if it's available, and all these people telling you you can do all this stuff is not true unless you can. And so everybody can practice something. And that's why I don't limit it to just yoga. You can study reka, you can study occupying anything that involves the energetics of the human body. You can study in a way that allows you to influence yourself. And if you can influence yourself, you can influence others, excuse me, in a positive way.
Speaker 1: So right on one hundred percent, man, that's a perfect note to end on Randy. This was fantastic for the audience that is interested in finding out more about you. And if you have anything interesting that you're working on, go ahead and let us know.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, these are things that occupy. It's interesting people come to me for help mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, psychic, all that, and it all has a universal basis and that is energy, information, and consciousness. And when you combine those in yourself, you have the greatest ability to influence the universe, yourself, your family, your work. And the only factor is what we call a litation of imagination. And so so everybody I'd encourage read and stitch, but I'm on the internet YouTube and alst Randy of Weidenheimer Energy Doctor spell Ka is another one. Creative energetic health is just a very simple idea that through imagination, creativity energy. You make changes and that is true manifestation or whatever. So and get busy. In forty years you can be really good.
Speaker 2: Hey, there you go, something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Randy, this was fantastic and yeah man, and we'll have to definitely do the sooner again in the future. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we will talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all all Din