Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by the guests of Sasquatch Experience do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the host, sponsors, or affiliates of the Sasquatch Experience. As always, listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: We got someone or something growing around out here?
Speaker 3: Does a legend walk among us working in the forests of our world?
Speaker 4: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 5: Was it a person or an animal?
Speaker 2: Or I can't go. Oh, I know if my thunder light came on and I heard happened to glim see the thing running across the yard, a good fight man or something works like a man. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: For over fifteen years, we've talked with scientists, researchers, investigators, and witnesses trying to gain insight and truth around the existence this mysterious entity.
Speaker 2: Jesus quite che Hello, get somebody out here.
Speaker 4: What's going to announce?
Speaker 2: There's got a mention about six foot nine? I don't know eas he announced there? Yeah, I'm working right out. Oh, okay, hand on her? Yeah, got you're bigger?
Speaker 6: Okay, what's he doing in your yard?
Speaker 2: We're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Join us as we continue into the investigation, of the Sasquatch Experience, and.
Speaker 7: Good evening everyone, Welcome to the Sasquatch Experience for Monday, February third, two thousand twenty five. If you can believe we're already in February, it's like January just disappeared on us.
Speaker 6: And forever.
Speaker 7: But I don't know if it took forever though, fans. It's like we blinked our eyes and it was gone. As we're you.
Speaker 8: Know, already for the through the first month of the year.
Speaker 7: And of course I think the next thing we have in our minds is the Ohio Bigfoot Conference, so we've got that come out that so far knock on wooter wood like substances. We're all going to be in attendance at OBC this year, which is a pretty spectacular thing.
Speaker 6: That is rare. I want a.
Speaker 1: Self written contract from Matt that he's going to be there.
Speaker 9: I will be there, Yeah, I will.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 7: He wants it in blood. I want it written in blood. He wants it in man. We got a good audience with us tonight. Of course, broadcasting across X, across YouTube, Facebook, you name it, We're going to be on it, guys. And what a great show we have tonight going back into the weird, bizarre, Bigfoot, the orbs. And I know we've we've danced around this topic for some time because and I don't want to speak for anybody else, but we're all We're four different individuals. We all have different beliefs on what this is. Some of us aren't afraid to dabble into the paranormal. Some of us, like me, aren't really great at playing around in the paranormal. But we're going to talk about it tonight because as much as anybody would like to dismiss the facts, these things are still being observed.
Speaker 8: Together. These phenomenas are.
Speaker 7: Happening yep together And before before I continue to fillibuster vance Matt, what do you guys think on this subject?
Speaker 8: Going right?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I have a little bit to contribute regarding at least the orbs portion of this. Remember when we were little kids and you'd blow bubbles, or Mom or Dad would blow bubbles James from a Yeah, okay, cool of James, stop them. But you know we would have this fascination of running around and catching them. But there is some interesting research that I've done personally of other scientific researchers.
Speaker 8: So you've done research on blowing things.
Speaker 6: Stop it man, there go this way?
Speaker 1: Why why did you can't train left the station?
Speaker 6: It did?
Speaker 1: But there is scientific research in biology, and clearly the term of this is playing on a sense of words. And it's called wood wide web, okay, like the world Wide Web, only wood wide web.
Speaker 6: And what it actually is it's a.
Speaker 11: Fungus called my corrazol and it creates a network in forests between the roots because when you're in a forest, all.
Speaker 6: The roots inner tangle with each.
Speaker 1: Other and this lets trees know and exchanging information of nutrients and water and stress. But with that amount of energy between the trees and the forest, and I know.
Speaker 6: This sounds very much like a woo thing.
Speaker 1: It does, but maybe there's some something to it that takes energy with that amount of communication between the trees and a forest. And we're talking in a dense forest where all roots are intertwined with each other, and there's this communication network that creates energy. And I'm wondering if that energy releases itself kind of like we do after we eat a taco and you know, taco bell and let the energy lose. You know, I'm just saying if that energy lets itself loose. It might be something similar to an orb under intelligent control because plant life itself. Look, there's a number, and I'm trying to fit so much in in a short period of time.
Speaker 6: Here. There is such a large number of plant.
Speaker 1: Life that mimics mammal life, birds and insects. There are plants that simulate themselves to look like a hummingbird to attract hummingbirds. There's plants that are you know, the pot plants that imitate themselves as a watering bowl to draw mammals and small creatures into it and they cannot escape, and they trap that as a food source. Being as fly traped, it produces a nectar to attract flies and other for it to eat. How did the plants know this? There's no brain cells. So there's something bigger and more miraculous going on here. And so it's possible that maybe these forests produce these energy orbs and maybe a bigfoot is attracted to it.
Speaker 6: And I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I get to go next.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I haven't you So you're talking anywhere from avatar to the happening? Okay, So like plants can talk to each other and they could make us commit suicide or they give us a lot of brains. All right, That you make a lot of keen points, that plants do kind of communicate, and that I think nature in general has a frequency. My my thing is is like for every time somebody says this thing isn't possible, and then five seconds later they go, but I believe in Bigfoot, You've got to step.
Speaker 8: Back a notch and go. Wait.
Speaker 12: If you can believe in a large, hairy creature, you can let an orb happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So I think I think you make some valid points, but I.
Speaker 12: Think we have to recognize the fact that that the supernatural and the animal kingdom. If you can believe in Bigfoot, then you can believe in the potential of a magical unicorn.
Speaker 8: You just have to listen. You just have to make sure there's enough science behind it, and clearly in that small.
Speaker 12: Little stivet Okay, you put in so much science and then Henry, you don't care if it air because that coughs ound like you shoved it through the wall.
Speaker 8: I'm glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 7: I thought we're gonna have to pick up some of your brain they're off the floor. Glad you're better, Henry. Again, though, we take it from the position that this is it's supernatural, the orb in itself, and you know, vance you try to come up with a rational explanation for it. But then you also talk about and something I read earlier today doing some prep for the show, and maybe I understood it right, maybe I did not exactly the world's greatest brain here, But plasma has a tendency to follow electromagnetic fields.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: So what if it's just.
Speaker 7: Following whatever's emanating from these creatures, so that it's just generating more energy for it through however it's it's picking it up from the.
Speaker 8: Bigfoot.
Speaker 7: It's not that it's generated or created by this thing. It just happens to be localized.
Speaker 1: And right right right, And I could I tend to agree with that as well, Sewan, because these are still all unanswered questions. But looking at it in a scientific perspective.
Speaker 6: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you talk about just a strike of lightning, you're separating negative and positive ions from each other, and it creates an electrical charge and you get a bolt of lightning that within itself is a phenomenon that is absolutely mind blowing and considering the fact to this very day, you know, we're talking February third, twenty twenty five, and science still cannot identify what gravity is. There is no definition to what gravity is. We all experience it, but there is no explanation of gravity. So there's still so many questions to be answered. And that's why I brought up, you know, the fungus network within the trees. Maybe they're releasing some sort of an energy. Once it builds up that it becomes as orb and releases and under some sort of intelligent design. What it seems like. It seems like intelligent design. I believe I've witnessed this. I'm not sure that's what it was, but I did witness some really strange things. And I know Alex Petakov, he witnessed this all soul and so along with Sean or with Seth breed Love, they all witnessed this. This is a strange phenomena. We haven't grasped around it yet. But what is the tie between that and a big foot encounter?
Speaker 6: So it is.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot attracted to this the same way we were as children to snowflakes and bubbles, and other simple things that we were really attracted to and we would chase after.
Speaker 7: So here's one thing for you. And I was just happy to think about this sitting here. I'm a big Star Trek fan, and one of the things that people hated about one of the newer shows, Star Trek Discovery, was that the ship use what they called the my celial network ability to transverse space and apparently dimensions using a high created by fungus. So it uses the spores to generate almost a portal to go from one point A to point B.
Speaker 8: To propel the ship of the ship.
Speaker 7: Right, So we talk about bigfoot exiting portals, and they're seen exiting coming in and out of portals. I've not seen when people talk about it. You said something about the fungus of their advance. What if there is the potentiality of something real like a myceelial network, that these things can traverse and open portals.
Speaker 8: And go in and out.
Speaker 7: What does it have to be super science and why can't it be natural science?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: I guess that's kind of the angle that I was trying to attack that from, was that it may be just a simple, undiscovered science that we haven't unfolded and opened the book on yet because we're not that far as far as our technology or our research. But it could be something very simple like that, Sean, It could be something very simple like that. You're talking about a spore that can grow in a forest and people go out and grows to pick. You know these mushrooms and there's a variety of mushrooms.
Speaker 6: Well, where did they come from?
Speaker 1: They're not a seed, it's a spore, right, and if this fungus which has been proven to connect a network within the forest, between the roots of all trees, and it has. I've watched these videos. It's absolutely fascinating. It's a steel probe about a foot and a half long that's driven into the ground in a forest, which is actually a hyper sensitive microphone, and you can listen to the energy feeds between these trees and it's musical. It's not things that you hear that you like want to pull your headphones off. It's a musical interlude of information. What that information is, we don't know, but we're listening to it and it's absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 7: Matt Henry, anything you guys like to chime in here about these interesting things were postulating here tonight.
Speaker 10: Well, I have something to share. I actually had experience back in twenty ten where I was outside. I was actually I was actually calling for sasquatch doing, you know, was it cob blasting?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 10: And I saw this. I saw this was December of twenty ten. I saw this light up in the sky was straight to cross and it wasn't I thought. I thought at first it was fireworks, but I realized there was no sound to it. So what it was I don't know, mm hmm, because it had been the orb or something in the sky. I really can't say for sure what color was it, but it was kind of a whitish color, maybe a bluish white.
Speaker 6: Really interesting.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of orbs have that description of a brilliant white blue or a white color. What I've seen was more of a reddish color, and so I don't know what to make of that. But it's interesting that you mentioned that, Henry, because a lot of witnesses that see these orbs refer them to almost a white but a light blue color.
Speaker 13: So there is some scientific fact that goes behind orbs that some of its particles in the air and the light hits right, and things like.
Speaker 5: That, or or a light source was present and then a tree like a limb moves or something like that, and then it becomes visible. I sent you guys that kind of link that explained some natural versions of orbs, and some of it is.
Speaker 12: Is like from working with cellular technology and some of the technologies we worked with it the store is it all matters to what the locations around you, to what kind of waves and beams will work, because like if I'm near a building with aluminum siding, I will have more cellular service, but I will also if the light hits it right.
Speaker 8: There will be orbs in the tree.
Speaker 12: Also, it also affects your own eyes that you start to see those little squiggly things in your eye and that you know you and in some cases your brain can't one hundred percent coalesce what it is, but you use the rest of your brain, the artistic side of your brain, to fill it in. Kind of like when you ever see one of those shows where somebody looks at a shadow on the wall and I see a.
Speaker 8: Demon, mats, he's an angel, you see whatever, But none of those are there.
Speaker 12: It's just a blob, okay, But our brain fills it in so that we can comprehend it, you know.
Speaker 1: So then what is the correlation between what we're talking about with these orbs and a bigfoot? Is it a curiosity thing or is one having to do with the other.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the age old question, isn't it now? And I think to get into that, you know, we have to talk about some of the situations where these things have been.
Speaker 8: Encountered.
Speaker 7: And the first thing I think about, and you gentlemen probably understand what I'm what I'm going to say is from the Small Town Monsters.
Speaker 8: Documentary.
Speaker 7: I think it was Chestnut Ridge down in Pennsylvania, down in the southwestern part of Pennsylvania, where they were observed carrying these orbs of light.
Speaker 6: Right, But what are they?
Speaker 7: I I don't know, and I'm going to try to find the actual account and bring it up here. But you know, are they some technology they use to activate a portal? Are they something to use to transport themselves? There's been instances where these things have been shot and they've exploded into.
Speaker 6: Light.
Speaker 7: Right, That's also happened in southwest Pennsylvania. Either the Bigfoot in southwest Pennsylvania really eating these mushrooms vans and they've they've not that that my my celial magic or people down here in the southwest Pennsylvania are really enjoying those mushrooms. Now, I can tell you that I was out with Rick Chirby his wife Eric Altman, down on the Chestnut Ridge and while we were out, Adam Cox, a good friend of ours.
Speaker 8: While we were out.
Speaker 7: She had filmed some orbs flowing floating around the tops of the trees and they were non localized light phenomenally, there was nothing making these lights. They were self illuminating and they were dancing among the trees like free floating, and it was one of the damnedest things I've seen. I'm trying to find the video on my phone. I might be able to share it on the shelf I can find you. But it was just a hell of a scenario because I happened to be there for it. And then if you just take that one step further and you just take away orbs and talk about just strange light phenomena that in itself is a whole other category, Like, right, there's something going on.
Speaker 8: With either an attractant that.
Speaker 7: These creatures are just a breeding ground for this kind of light phenomena. There's something that's coincidental and not exactly. You know, they're coinciding, but they're not one and the same. Or these things have the ability to generate some you know, something we can't explain, something we don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a fascinating article that was written by the late great Linda Godfried and her.
Speaker 6: And I forget the gentleman's first name.
Speaker 1: His last name is Hemple, and it's in her book and I have to go over to my bookshelf here. But they had an encounter with one of these orbs, and they sat in their car and they watched this thing. And this was in southern Wisconsin. They sat in their car and they observed this orb moving about what she described in an intelligent way. Now I can understand how people would come up with intelligent way, you know, moving left to the right, up and down. And Hempel grabbed his mag light that was in his car, and he shined his light on it, and it immediately disappeared, and it got within very close proximity of their vehicle in which they were driving it. Because they were actually doing research for the dog Man at the time, they didn't go out to look for these orbs. They were looking for evidence of the dog man, and this happened and he shines his you know, mag light on it and it just disappeared, and it freaked.
Speaker 6: Her out being unbelief.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's in her book with all the details. I find that a fascinating story. Again, is this just an energy released or is this under intelligent design? I know that's the million dollar question. But again let's draw that back to what does that have an correlation with Bigfoot? Is it a curiosity with Bigfoot the same way it is with us and we want to figure out what it is or is it something that has a relationship with.
Speaker 8: Anybody want to tackle that?
Speaker 10: Well, well, you think about you think about the highest strangeness from western Pennsylvania, especially back around nineteen seventy three to nineteen seventy four, right right about. You think about exactly exactly all the Bigfoot slash UFO reports that came out of the area. People were seeing all kinds of weird stuff. They were seeing oars, they were seeing bigfoot, they were seeing Bigfoot carrying these weird objects, these glowing object.
Speaker 7: Well, Henry, I have an example of that that you're talking about right now, And this was from September twenty seventh, nineteen seventy three, at about nine thirty in Beaver County, two girls saw a white humanoid covered in white fur and had glowing red eyes and appeared to be holding a glowing, large luminum spear in its hands and was about eight feet tall. After seeing the figure, the girls bolted back into the house and their father went out into the woods in an attempt to track down the creature. He was gone for over an hour, and when he returned, he refused to talk about what he had seen. At the same time he was in the woods, several nearby people claimed to see a silvery object hovering over the forest and at one point it admitted a beam down into the woods. And that was reported by Stan Gordon nineteen seventy four at a uphah on Ufo symposium. So you talk about Henry that time period. I just wanted to put that out there because you mentioned that time there was a perfect example of that.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 7: Stan Gordon in his book Silent Invasion has a bunch of examples.
Speaker 6: Yes it does, and it's a great.
Speaker 7: Book, and Stan doesn't mind getting a little weird with it.
Speaker 8: Matt yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean there's so much I could talk about with the orbs. So because I actually saw someone with my own eyes during a Bigfoot investigation and people were having experiences down the mountain, a little further down the mountain and I'm looking at this thing. I said, what the heck is this? It looked like somebody with a bright flashlight that through the woods. This was in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, and I had no idea what it was. But I do have some theories about about the whole you know, issues with orbs and Bigfoot, But there's other times too that people have seen, whether it's swamp gas, whether it's ball lightning. You know, there's other unnatural lights that come through, such as the lights that they have. I believe that's down in Tennessee or North Carolina with the mountain brown mountain lights. Yes, the brown mountain lights. So you do have different life phenomenas. One story it's it's a ghost story, but there's actually not that far from Williamsport. There's a mountain where there was a plane crash, killed the killed the doctor who was the who was the pilot, And people claim that if they go up there at night they see an orb uh in the area where the plane the plane had crashed. That's how they figure when they if they followed the orb, they end up finding, you know, where there's a small little uh plaque to commemorate uh the instant. So uh So there's all different explanations for the orbs. But I I am one person that I don't think that there's that much of a connection between Bigfoot and the orbs other than it's something that they're attracted to, and it may be something that it may be more common in the woods than we're aware of, right, and for someone that's out in the woods all the time, they're gonna see this as something that you know, is potentially harmless, isn't going to and it may you know, uh give them something to do. It may be like us watching TV, you know, or or or doing some sort of activity. They're going to chase this thing because a lot of times these are happening out in the middle of nowhere. So as that's going on again, I think that's a big attract. And the other thing too is, uh, you know, you get people that camp out in the middle of nowhere and they have a fire going and or they had their flashlights going. And if they're out in and air.
Speaker 6: Man, yeah get back.
Speaker 9: I was sitting there just just disconnected. I don't know where it cut off, but I was gonna say for campers.
Speaker 8: Flashlights and camp and campfires.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, So if somebody's out in an area, maybe out west where they're there hasn't uh, maybe they just opened the area in the spring or early summer, and that's when people have encounters. Maybe you know, they're drawn to the to the light thinking that there works.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, you make a valid point.
Speaker 13: The one point is is like we've had these discussions multiple times about how we change the environment, and it's odd that there are more sightings once that happens. Well, most animals, if something changes in an envit environment, prey animals will hide, but like predator animals and stuff like that, will investigate what it is because it may either be a new food source or maybe something they need to.
Speaker 8: Avoid, you know.
Speaker 12: And I think that that from what the science that I've gathered, the of the Sasquatch or even the aliens or the orbs or whatever it is, they all seem to want to know and control their environment. Otherwise they wouldn't be as good at hiding as they were.
Speaker 7: You know, absolutely, Yep, we do have to take our brick here. Guys, it is nine thirty folks. Stick around. We'll be back right after. This Bigfoot bullhorn brought to you by Vince Nezbig Stay Tuned.
Speaker 2: News Team a symbol.
Speaker 4: I have a fear of flying now I never had a fear of it. It's not straight across the board flying. I don't like small planes all of a sudden, I just don't like it. It has nothing to do with the plane. I believe in the planes, Okay, I just don't believe in the pilots because you know what, I don't think the airline does either, which is why that dude is flying that little plane.
Speaker 10: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, parachutes for everyone you know. Coming from this aviator, I can assure you that airline travel and aircraft travel is still the safest mode of transportation, including walking. You know, I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle. Well, happy Monday night to you all. And as I had a conversation with Sean earlier, being that it's February, we're still officially in the frightened turtle season and for you ladies, the headlights are on. But we're not here to talk about frightened turtles. But Klix News Radio I will give you the information and watch a video after you're done listening to the Sasquatch exsh It's interesting. Finally, bigfoot lover's rejoice. We finally have our first major bigfoot sighting of twenty twenty five. And let us start by saying it's a frightening one. The bigfoot sighting in Idaho, which I always thought was pronounced Ohio. Our side of the country is a prime location for bigfoot to wander. Just think about it. There are so many places to hide, and you get four seasons, and as far as we know, there is plenty of things in the area to eat. Speaking of that, is bigfoot hunting small or big game for food? And does it dumpster dive? I know we've all had that question. Now putting those opinions aside, an ATV writer caught some shocking footage while on an unnamed trail in Idaho. The video was picked up by the YouTube channel other Worldly News. You can go ahead and write that down other Worldly News on YouTube and trust us when we say it does look other worldly. Now, as the ATV rider rides along a trail through the Idaho outdoors, well of course outdoors and to many indoor trails, we suddenly see a massive dark figure crossing the trail. And when we say the humanoid is dark, you can make the case that this being was a shadow figure, a paranormal entity made up of pure darkness. Also, when you do see the video, pay attention to the movements, particularly the arms. It almost appears ape light and lines up with every myth and legend we've heard about Bigfoot. The encounter frightened the ATV riders so much that they turned around without any hesitation. So let us know what you think of this video when we come back. Well, let's warm up those frightened turtles and turn off those headlights and go down to Florida. You're listening to the big football horn right here on the Sasquatch Experience. It's not Dockers, it's God Knockers. Hey, have you been to the squatch field site on the interweb that has it all, introducing Gotknockers dot org. Stop on buy for an intriguing story of the encounter that started it.
Speaker 6: All. But wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: Got Knockers offers some fabulous merchandise like T shirts, hoodies, onesies for the baby, plus a stunning array of jewelry and some fantastic sauces that will make your taste buds dance.
Speaker 6: But the coolest of all is a.
Speaker 1: Genuine God Knockers tree knocker. Stop on by and say hi to the folks of Got Knockers, Gwendolyn and Michael Purcell, get in on the action, and just visit got Knockers dot Org again Got Knockers dot o RG. Well, now let's head on down to Florida. Well why you ask, well, because the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference. It is an annual event happening in Ocalla, Florida, at the World Equestrian Center. The twenty twenty five event will take place on Saturday, April fifth. For further information regarding speakers and vendors will be available at bigfootfl dot com. Again Bigfoot fl dot com. The address for this fun event is seventeen fifty Northwest eightieth Avenue in Oakalla, Florida. Thanks again for listening to this edition of the Bigfoot Bullhorn. Right here on the sasquatch experience and as the twig and berries always say, to your underwear before you wash them until we meet again, keep your.
Speaker 6: Toe in the mind mind.
Speaker 8: Thanks Vance for that, lovely, lovely, so appreciate.
Speaker 6: That's the way to wrap it up, lovely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you keep us engaged and that's the thing that matters the most.
Speaker 6: I try man.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 7: First part of the show talked about orbs strange light phenomena. As we start to wind into the you know, the thing we have to understand we want the listeners to understand is, you know, one we're not making any claims one way or the other about this being a legitimate part of the research. All we know is that it's observed together. Right, These phenomena are seene. We gave you one example there with We gave us one example from Stan Gordon with those girls in eighty three and there we.
Speaker 8: Go with the ums and Oz again. Sorry guys.
Speaker 7: Back in eighty three and Beaver County and I'm trying to pull up some more. Henry may joined some more examples of that. But as we go through, you know a lot of people have written about this. Ronnie LeBlanc from formerly on expedition Bigfoot in his book Monster Land discussed the kind of paranormal aspects of Bigfoot very freely, and Ronnie, you know, makes no, he's not bashful about the fact that he does feel there's a connection to him.
Speaker 8: Stan Gordon will tell everyone that.
Speaker 7: He lets the evidence speak for itself and you make your own determination. But I think Stan heavily infers that there's a connection.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: But when we think that the connection between UFO's Bigfoot these paranormal phenomena, you know, what if it's anything but paranormal? What if there's a natural explanation for And That's where I'm stuck, that we can explain it. So we attribute these what we consider paranormal, which is really I don't know, that's a fallacy, right, like, because we can explain it and it's not what we perceive to be within the realm of normal. It is by definition paranormal. But does that have to mean otherworldly or other realmly or non corporeal? You know, what's the definition and what's the what's the creation of this, I guess nomenclature?
Speaker 8: Why does it have to be anything that's just not natural?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: That was very wordy sorry.
Speaker 6: No, that's okay.
Speaker 1: You know there was, and forgive me because now that we're going down this vein of the conversation. I don't remember a lot of names. I believe it was the Scientific Research Team NIDS maybe that went to Skinwalker and there were two of the researchers that saw this large ORB at Skinwalker and they described it as opening up and seeing one of these creatures step out of this light orb and then went off into the wilderness. This was their testimony, and they tried to capture so much of this, you know, on video capture and all the sensitive equipment that they had at the time. And I believe this goes back to probably the late nineties, so technology is not as advanced then as it is today. But this is what they witnessed, and this is what they described that they see this orb, they're watching it and it seemed like it had opened up to a darker hole and then seeing a large bipedal creature step out of.
Speaker 6: It and walk off it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was just it, yeah, kind of But you know, was this part of a and totally enhanced propaganda to bring more interest to the subject, or was this something that actually happened.
Speaker 7: You know who knows you're talking about the National Institute of Discovery Science.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that's right.
Speaker 7: Isn't it, Henry? I see him shaking his head there, so that must be. We had to consult the oracle that not nads baker nids.
Speaker 12: So they found so they found orbs near the neads.
Speaker 7: All right, well listen, now we've had and he went down to that vein.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, we had to go there, didn't we.
Speaker 8: We had we had.
Speaker 7: We had Dwayne Pintoff on the show in a while back, and he was out with Eric Altman, and Dwayne also experienced what he thought he saw a.
Speaker 8: Doorway open up in the woods, is what I believe. He described it.
Speaker 7: As a doorway, right, And again, these situations are observed, they're experienced, as much as I may not feel that they are connected to our favorite subject matter. Here doesn't mean one doesn't mean I'm right, But two, it doesn't mean it's not worthy of notation. And so we're in the situation now where I think we have to notate everything, no matter how bizarre or extreme it may be. When we ignore it, we aren't asking for the scientific credibility behind it. Because we're going ahead and we're ignoring evidence that's in front of us because it doesn't fit within.
Speaker 6: Our bias in the narrative, right, right, and so.
Speaker 7: We're how often have we done that in the past, though, Like if we haven't had those blinders up and right, because it doesn't fit within what our idea of Bigfoot is or comfortable too, we ignore it? And how detrimental has that been? Like have we put ourselves behind because of that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, I brought up a point a long time ago, and it might have been with you, Sean. Let's say aliens, the gray aliens or Bigfoot and humans and other alien entities. All the physical features seem to resemble a similarity. So you have a head, two eyes, nose, mouth, mounted on a neck, on the shoulders, with two arms and two legs, walks bipedally. That's how we see the grays, that's how we see aliens, that's how we see Bigfoot, and that's how we see ourselves. Is that the most perfect design for an intelligent species throughout the universe?
Speaker 8: We don't know.
Speaker 1: And I only bring that up because that is the only common link that all these things share with each other, is that the autonomy is similar.
Speaker 8: But and I would let Matt finish this thought. But the fact is is that a lot.
Speaker 12: Of times, and Matt probably knows from investigations, is your mind fills into what you know to make to be able to see something. Same like Sean made a point earlier about how we miss things and we're really on to treat every.
Speaker 8: Sighting as a crime scene.
Speaker 12: But I'll let Matt finish that thought because he probably has a little more information.
Speaker 9: On it, you know, yeah, I mean, you know, we could sit there and you can have somebody that says that they saw, you know, a saucer come in, they saw these objects come out, and again, you know, it's just like the paradolia where we're going to our minds are automatically going to humanize what we see. They're going to put those human attributes to it.
Speaker 12: And so.
Speaker 9: You know, that's what people are getting in saying, okay, this thing had you know, four fingers like we have fingers, it had, you know, as you said, and neck a thor act or a body you know, and go from there or you know, in all actuality, we don't know what they might be saying, you know.
Speaker 7: And a touchback on advance, you know, when you said, is this anatomy? You know, that's that seems to be the commonality that we share these basic attributes, you know, two arms, two legs, a torso.
Speaker 8: Ahead, do we though?
Speaker 7: Or is that just the influence of Star Trek and Star Wars and all that other science fiction that's creeped into our lives and over the years, because if you talk to scientists, sometimes will tell you that, you know, that just doesn't make sense for some species of extraterrestrials based upon the type of environment they live in. But then again you go into things like, you know, we've talked about shape shifters and are they non biologics or are they just a different biological, biologically evolved species than us that occupy the same planet. We don't know. It's it's weird. It's weird as hell. This show is getting into the weird tonight.
Speaker 8: That's okay, okay, question right now.
Speaker 7: You go into skinned walkers, you go into different creatures reported through.
Speaker 8: Different myth and.
Speaker 7: It does make you wonder there are you know, portions of this, you know, even the Bigfoot mystery. You know, folks like to make you know, comparisons to the you know, Wen Diego and what have you, which is not a Bigfoot. It's something completely different. I think that's more of a spiritual entity than Bigfoot. But you know, again, there are people that think bigfoots a spiritual entity and that.
Speaker 1: But does this not go back back to how many people, whether they're not researchers or they are researchers, you take both categories, and they have an experience with a bipedal creature, but they've also had an experience with these strange lights, these orbs moving throughout the forest. It's happened a number of times. You'll have people that have had a bigfoot encounter and it takes them, you know, five years to get out into the woods again to figure out what it is that they saw, and now they're seeing these light orbs in the same area in which they had this encounter. Clearly there's something going on that's very strange, and it's happened numerous times. It has happened numerous times where you're gonna go out there, You're going to try to record and find this mysterious being that we don't know a whole lot about, and then these light orbs show up and it's like, well, that took us off in a completely different direction. What are these things doing and where do they come from?
Speaker 12: But if they've always been there and now you're tuned to see them, do you know what I mean? Like, I know plenty of people that once they've seen something, everything has a purpose when before it was just something minor, you know. And I'm not dissuading what they see or whatever it is. But like like you said, is somebody goes out in the woods, ain't been out.
Speaker 8: There in five years.
Speaker 12: They're a little twitchy as it is, and everything they see is like, oh, what was that?
Speaker 10: What was this?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 8: Like technically, if you look.
Speaker 12: Behind my head, that's the light for my turtle.
Speaker 8: But somebody could say there's an orb there. Yeah, yeah, gebo, you know keeps.
Speaker 12: I bet the turtles think it's their son. God, you know, I mean all perspective.
Speaker 8: Right, you know.
Speaker 6: Now, And that's understandable.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of the excitement of seeing something like this is very tangible. Like I said, I have, you know a couple of times in my life have seen.
Speaker 6: Stuff I can't explain what it was.
Speaker 1: And it moved in a way I should say they moved in a way because there was a number of them that just seemed not human, certainly not human ability to travel the speeds in which they did and travel the heights in which they did. And I stood there, completely stunned, going what am I looking at? I have no idea. I don't think that that was something that was created by you know, fish birds. No, I don't, because when you're looking at it, unexpect I mean, this happened without any intent of wanting to see something. This was going out to go have a cigarette and the next thing you know, I'm watching this stuff and I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 7: And you can't rule out things like misidentification and that excitement, but not misidentification of the creature. What if it's misidentification of an object, right, misidentification of something else associated with it? As we start talking about these things being seen reported carrying balls of light or what have you, what if it's a reflector of some sort it happened to pick up or even self illuminating. What if the damn thing picked up someone's lantern. I mean, things we just don't know, maybe don't think about as possibilities. Now it's a stretch. I give you that it's probably a major stretch. But think about these things. You know, you've heard over the years of sasquatch, you know, having that cloaking ability. Right, What if it's not cloaking at all, and it's just how the sun's hitting the hairs on the bigfoot variety. You know, Matt, we've talked about that ad nauseum in the past, about the you know way light bends and is manipulated more easily than we've ever thought it was before. You know, could that explain some of the other phenomena we see? And then the mind puts things together and then all of a sudden we observe something we really didn't observe. The mind just as Baker said earlier, filled in the blanks, right, these things are real potentials and we can't rule them out. I got a copy of Astonishing Encounters right here by Stan Gordon, right in front of me, and I was just running through it real quick for some reference. While we were talking, we had the big Foot bullhoard going on, and there was a story on page twenty nine of the book called out of Focus Bigfoot in Cambria, accounting at about three point fifteen in the morning on June twenty fourth, nineteen ninety five. The witness, Joe and a friend, were driving west on Route four twenty two and had just passed the town of Revloc, which is a sister sitting in the town of Culvert. Joe noticed in the distance, about a quarter of a mile away, on a straight stretch, that something, what he thought at first was a deer, was in the center of the road. As it approached closer, he saw an animal that looked tall, was covered with dark brown hair, and stood on two legs in the middle of the road. Joe and his friend were familiar with bear and during his life, Joe had seen a number of bear, both in daylight as well as night, and realized this creature was not a bear or anything he was familiar with. Joe approached the creature to the vehicles about fifty feet away from it. Fifty feet is not that far. The creature, which was about seven feet tall, stood erect, was covered with dark brown hair, had long arms, and looked away about four hundred pounds. Joe told me that whatever this thing was, it was tall, with a small waist and had broad shoulders. As the two men watched, the huge, hairy creature turned sideways and took a few long strides and walked from the center of Roote four twenty two west from the right to left. It continued to move off the road and proceeded up a small embankment and into a wooded area. Joe said that as soon as his passenger saw the hairy biped he yelled out loud, dark brown, tall, wide chest, two legs as he started describing it. But Joe also mentioned that there was an odd detail that was observed as the creature went up the side of the hill. Joe stated that the chest area of the animal was wide and deep, but the lower half of the body appeared to be slightly out of focus. That out of phased appearance followed the creature as it walked. The witness stressed that it was not fog and that it was his clear night at the time of the observation. Joe pulled his truck over as the creature moved into the woods. He tried to position the truck to sh his headlights towards the area, but was not successful. He shut off the truck engine and rolled down his window, but noticed no sound or smell. Joe admitted at that point that both of the men were scared. They sat there a couple of minutes before a couple of minutes, but nothing further had happened.
Speaker 8: So it was a very interesting scenarios.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the lower half of that body being out of phase, right, we talk about how light bends and white light effects, and you know there again you have headlights shining and illuminating. It just kind of caught me attention there as we were talking about some of this. Is that exactly orbes but still weird phenomena.
Speaker 1: Right, And I still I don't know if you're on the same page with me. Sean to start my investigation. And when they say start the investigation, it's been started, but I'm it started on the flesh and blood.
Speaker 14: I'm not going to go to the WU and I'm not going to go to this you know, other dimensional, not to say that it's not, but I want to start in one spot and research it until the point is completely exhausted before I move on to something to say, yeah, this is paranormal.
Speaker 7: No, And I think that's a fair position. Vance I spent my whole life in this camp of flesh and blood, because that's what I truly believe this to be. However, that does not negate the potential for some unexplained phenomena be attached to it, or that it has capabilities that we don't know because we haven't been able to see that in other creatures. Right, does this thing have an intelligence?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think it does a really good job of hiding. But there's that that's a different type of intelligence. You know, there's a self preservation. But what if and here we go with those what IFFs? This is a lot more intelligent than we give it credit for. Right, I don't think it is, because anytime I think we've observed one, that's been an O shit moment for a Sasquatch as much as it's been for us. You're not sticking around and trying to make themselves known. Normally, when they've noticed they've been observed, they try to get the hell out of dodge themselves. Now that's not always the case, but in most situations they retreat. There are some more aggressive encounters that we have, but most of the time they like to stay out of sight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would stay out of sight, you know, from humans too, right, you know, you're look, there are creatures of the wild that understand what hunting is, they understand what the boomstick is.
Speaker 6: Good, damn right, they'll stay away from that. And they see a human. Now we're out. We're done.
Speaker 1: We are the most dangerous species he's on this planet. We're out. We're going to move along. I don't care how big I am. You have some tool that can take me out, and I don't want no part of it. So I'm just going to move along. And if you shoot your pants, sorry for the language because you saw me. Oh well, too bad for you. But I'm moving on.
Speaker 8: But I think that's.
Speaker 12: Also perspective though, because if you look at I was watching a Western the other day and I watched, I watched, well, I can use Indian. Why not he shot four guys from a distance as well as you could ever see a sniper.
Speaker 8: And I know it's a movie.
Speaker 12: But the fact is that supposedly the Native Americans saw these things a lot more than we did, had more general, genuine interactions with them. I think it's got to come down to intent. It's sort of like when the color like when we tamed the West, the natural people and the.
Speaker 8: Animals and everything else.
Speaker 12: Are like, oh yeah, white Man's here. We need to move because they're nothing. But they're going to spend more of them, and they're going to take what we got, you know, compared to like the Native American you know, was like, oh yeah, that's Bob.
Speaker 8: He lives over there. He fishes like we do. I terminate my cave. You know, we're good.
Speaker 12: I think intent has an idea of why a creature would hide, and I've always said the two things.
Speaker 8: It's either non existent.
Speaker 12: Or it's it's extremely intelligent, because if it's not smarter than the average animal, then we would hit it with the truck by now, you know, just as the way I drive.
Speaker 8: Well, Henri, did you want to add anything else here before we wrap it up? No, that's it all right, folks.
Speaker 7: We got to end it for tonight, but we'll bring this back on another program. Next show. On the seventeenth, we have Steve Coles coming on. He's gonna be talking about his new book, which I'm gonna I get a preview for today. I'm gonna give that a watch and see, uh, give it a watch, give it a read, because rely, my senses aren't altogether. It's called Bigfoot, a Scientific Examination. New book coming out in March by Steve Coles. We're going to have him on in two weeks to talk about it. And of course it's been a long time since we've had the old Squatch detective here on Sasquatch Experience. And Henry, go ahead and give us those dulcic tones.
Speaker 10: Be good at it.
Speaker 7: There it is, folks. Thank you, We'll see you next time. Keep on Squatch.
Speaker 15: I've been listening to Sasquatch Experience. Please rate and interview where this podcast has been consumed. To share your experience, visit us on Facebook, our website, or email us info at sasquatchexperience dot com. Keep on Squatching,