Speaker 1: With Linchintaco, Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w j r R. Okay, keep in mind coming up here in the next twenty minutes or so. We've got you say it, We play it at nine. You can still vote on NAT's jr R Facebook page. Three song choices from Trans Siberian or Trans Siberian Orchestra. Are the tickets that are up for grabs. You're voting on tunes from the Scorpions. Three songs up right now JR or Facebook page. Get your vote in.
Speaker 2: Just vote once and about fifteen minutes and then somebody who votes is winning those tso tickets, So.
Speaker 3: You got that.
Speaker 1: And then also we'll start with the cash giveaways next hour as well.
Speaker 3: Think that about covers, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's beginning Washington State. The Spokane Valley Museum. Spokane Valley Museum is presenting.
Speaker 4: A World War.
Speaker 1: One exhibit last week. You know, various commemorative items from that era of time than that and that conflict. When the bomb squad had to be called in response to an unsolicited donation that was made.
Speaker 4: To the World War.
Speaker 1: One exhibit, somebody dropped off a box of unused ordinance which were still active. They they Yes, they were hot, like large artillery shells. Did they know who dropped? You could use this for the exhibits. Yo, Grandpa had these laying around the house. He's no longer with us. Thought we leave.
Speaker 3: Them for take it.
Speaker 2: They weren't in the attic up there in the heat cooking, So.
Speaker 1: The bomb squad came out. Yeah, some of them were unexploded ordinance that had not been converted to be inert.
Speaker 2: So they and exploded them. Right, Yeah, they safely disposed of them. Would you like that job being a bomb tech?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not a bomb tech, just a person. The only thing that you covered, which I know they do a lot more, but the only thing that you covered is detonating live devices.
Speaker 3: Would you like that?
Speaker 2: Or No?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I'd be scared.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you're Why would you be scared if you if you're a safe distance.
Speaker 3: Away, because you I'm not going to be a safe distance away. I'm not going to pull the pin that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's why would you be the bomb tech mission part of it which is never saved.
Speaker 2: No, No, the red or We've all seen the movies, So he's the red or yellow wires or something, the blue I don't know. I could never figure it out. God, I hope I don't ever have to come up with that.
Speaker 1: You know, when they depict that in the movies, I would sit there and I say to myself, Oh, yeah, there's there's some code among bombers that we have a uniform colored system when it comes to building our devices.
Speaker 4: Let's do that make it easy for him to disarm them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you would if you are some bomb tech or some bomb dude bomber, you do the exact opposite of what all the texts think.
Speaker 1: Right, wouldn't you wouldn't you would? That would be your version of computer uh, you know, coding, slash hacking. You want your own imprint on this, and it's difficult as it could possibly be for someone to undo your work. Yeah, you're not gonna make it your standard. The blue does this, red does this? Green does that?
Speaker 4: No, you're gonna make it confusing, like I'm all the same color? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh this is odd. They're all black liars. What you noticed how they always get down to three seconds too?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Always, we are on this show. We are ten percent bomb. Although I'm scared to dfs a bomb. It looks like we got a little spat brewing between Martha Stort and Ryan Reynolds. She said during an interview last week that he's not actually funny in real life.
Speaker 3: Why does she taking a jab at him like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did she do some sort of TV show or a movie with him?
Speaker 1: But Hugh Jackman did and got involved at this point to throw gas on the flames. He jumps in and says, finally someone says.
Speaker 2: It, Oh wow, if you're Ryan Reynolds, you feel about this big right?
Speaker 1: Well? No, actually he had a pretty funny response. Reynolds got on ax and responded, I disagree with her, but I tried that once. The woman is unexpectedly spry. She really closed the gap after a mile or so. You remember the fun fact I have about her? Right?
Speaker 4: Does she know George Coshatti or something?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a different family. My wife's dad went to school with her. Yeah, said she was a real looker back then. I'm sure she was, but she was just in the in the the swimsuit edition.
Speaker 1: Remember. Well, she's getting all the attention now because of the Netflix thing.
Speaker 3: Put her what's the Netflix?
Speaker 4: It's called Martha.
Speaker 1: And there's also some critics who have been saying that it's a bit embellished, especially the part about her spending time in solitary confinement.
Speaker 2: Oh please, we know what kind of jail you were in. Mart Club fed. We've got an update on the dude we talked a while. You can't be sus. We're a couple of bomb specialist.
Speaker 1: Ow.
Speaker 4: We build them with all black wires.
Speaker 2: Yes, somebody said, throw in a bunch of telephone wires. Hey, there's a phone receiver in here. Am I supposed to call the bomber with this? Okay, look, you got a bunch of black wires.
Speaker 4: A hint?
Speaker 1: Need help?
Speaker 4: Customer service?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bombers are us.
Speaker 1: You dial the number. That would be actually a funny in a like one of those slapstick movies where they make fun of those types of movies. If they go to disarm the bomb and there is a customer service number and they actually dial it and Hello.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you your hint.
Speaker 1: Like in Speed.
Speaker 2: Remember the guy kept on taunting them, the guy that had the burnt face because he as a bomber.
Speaker 4: Hey, the dude.
Speaker 1: Who uh who was trying to walk barefoot from Los Angeles to New York. We told you about him when he started his quest about two hundred and sixty days ago. He was doing it for charities. Yeah, he made it, he did. He made it barefoot from LA to New York. He has the ultimate jiffy feet. Oh gross, hold on, I think I have a.
Speaker 2: Picture and no offense to New York, but then you end up on New York streets barefoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, any any any area that he successfully crossed where I had a foot or a picture of his bottom of his Oh yeah, oh god, I really want to see this jiffy feet or seven eleven feet exhibit A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, those are hardcore. Even when I was a kid, mine weren't that bad. They look like he stepped in tar. Yeah that that does. It looks like black tar, right, Yeah. I mean I don't think there's a brown tar out there.
Speaker 3: But again, I'm not a tar expert. Just a bomb X just you comes to wires of bombs like I'm who you're gonna get when you all turn.
Speaker 1: To me or you do something better off evidence Toddler, give it give it a go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a point there.
Speaker 1: I mean what we pretty much need help doing everything that involves any.
Speaker 2: Unful of skill came up over the week besides this job about Ikea, somebody mentioned Trader Joe's. I said, nothing against the place, just never gone, never will, just as a parking lot. And I said, oh, and you know the other one, and one of them goes Ikea. I said, yes, and Akia, You're great, but I've never been there.
Speaker 1: It's not that you don't want to go there. You just don't want the box that comes out of there with the assembly as it goes along with it.
Speaker 3: And told me they have really good food there.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 2: I okay, but I'm not going to Ikea to eat. My wife's gonna trick me one day and do it. I can feel it should. We're gonna get in the car and she's gonna be driving along, go oh, look at where we are.
Speaker 3: I'm not entering.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Bob, You'll be able to. You'll spot that big yellow and blue building miles away before she can spring that one on you.
Speaker 4: B w r R, Orlando's rock station,