Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tack. You're about to get your day's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Coach Derek Blackman and Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Hello, everybody, Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, It's him Sweeney, it's him Derek. What do you think? Good brother?
Speaker 2: All right? They try to trying to fight, you know, full moon's coming, trying to fight.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, I see?
Speaker 3: Didn't the past?
Speaker 1: Whatever pass? As far as the viewers are concerned, the full moon subjective.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's just whenever I feel like it is.
Speaker 1: That's when word I mean, technically the moon's always full. Really like you don't have like it. That's actually it's actually a ridiculous The concept of a full mood is actually I feel how stupid I really do.
Speaker 2: I really do feel stupid because I've never considered that.
Speaker 3: How How is that relevant to what the full moon means?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's just like it only works when you see it.
Speaker 3: It's because of how much is visible. But the but the visibility of the moon does affect how tides work. Though literally I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that's I would say it is quite literally just the position of the moon. It's the position. It's not it's not the visibility of like that.
Speaker 3: Does coincide with the phases of.
Speaker 1: It coincides, but it's not causal. It's not it'd be like that'd be like, I'm indoors, so it's a completely obscured moon.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's not causal. But those the visibility that they all inside.
Speaker 1: They understood, Yeah, it's not causal. But yes, the moon is was full. There's not important. Someone's not putting pieces of the moon together. I guarantee you, Caseion, I guarantee you that that sentence blew a couple of people's minds. I bet there's a couple of people who probably never considered the fact that, oh, yeah, the moon is always full.
Speaker 3: I think that is if that, if I guarantee that blew anyone's mind, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 4: It's not a mind blow, but it's like, I bet, I bet most people haven't considered that, because I haven't considered that until just now.
Speaker 1: In fact, crazy, oh wait, it's full.
Speaker 3: Especially, that's like saying you don't see the sun. It's the sun's not up there.
Speaker 1: You just but you just argue that the visibility of the moon.
Speaker 3: Chris Christ the tie Chris, Chris, Chris, that is thinking that the moon is not full all the time is definitely It's.
Speaker 2: Just it's not It's just you don't people think that's not when to if we yeah, we thought about it. Uh I am. It's really the thing that just sucked me up with with the liking lord though, like that like a werewolf type of situation.
Speaker 1: That is kind of funny because I'm thinking, like, oh, I thinks I'm fine, and then just a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, I think, I think what happens.
Speaker 1: I think it's the it's the it's the position of it is what affects them. It's not though, because that's not what it means. It's what happens if you shine a really crazy flashlight at the moon when it's not naturally full. What does that mean? Like what happens if you illuminate the entire moon to make it a full moon when it's not a full moon? Like does that make a werewolf? Were wolf? I think it's position. I think it has to. It's it's well, it's magic first and foremost that's what it is. First moment is magic. Yes.
Speaker 3: Secondly, if it has to be the position, it has to be similar to the way it affects the tides. That's That's the only way I can kind of rationalize it other than that it's just stupid because we'll al should be changing.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: People back in the day actually never considered that. They probably thought literally the moon was turning into different shapes and sizes and ship we thought.
Speaker 3: We thought that the Earth was the center of the universe. That was that was that happen right here? Geocentric? I think it's geocentric.
Speaker 1: We are, By the way, this is the most fucking nerdy we have all ever looked a singular show.
Speaker 2: Somebody at the mouth right now. That's all I know listening.
Speaker 1: The clothes that we are all wearing are absurd. Like it really is. Like if you just saw a still frame of this podcast, you would assume completely wrong things about what this show is about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, oh, yeah, they're probably talking about some stupid nerd bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're talking about called the geocentric model of the universe.
Speaker 3: Was the initial belief that the Earth was the center astronomical theory? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you say astronomical as.
Speaker 3: I might have mispronounced the astronomical.
Speaker 2: I like, I like astronomical, bet.
Speaker 1: Sky astro lamas, and we're gonna find out one day that actually all lamos are they are interstellar? Did you? Did you?
Speaker 3: Was a period of time people believed that sudden light like light came to people's eyes. Isn't that fucking nuts?
Speaker 1: I do? I do believe. I think I remember hearing that.
Speaker 3: That's I think that's just crazy, because like, what if someone woke up at night time? Is that video that.
Speaker 1: Dude? I saw a video yesterday. It made me so upset. It was like this, uh and I could tell it wasn't like a bit. I could tell it wasn't rage mad because it was like, I think this woman was like tripping on something, but she held a towel up to a mirror. Oh. Partner was like, and it's like the recording from the side and like she holds a towel up to a mirror, and because a mirror is a fucking mirror, like the other guy could see her face in the reflection, despite the fact that the towels in front of her. And she's like, how could how is that possible? How does the mirror see me through the towel? And I was losing my fucking mind. I was like, I can't, but it makes me so upset.
Speaker 2: I thought that was an interesting one because the thing though that was pissing me off in the comic sections when I saw that on Instagram was everybody was being smug. And this is a part where it's like, I know there's a lot of ignorant people out there. Somebody helps somebody out in the comment section instead of just being like you dumbass, or I'm like just oh yeah, help the motherfucker out, because I understand a lot of these people don't know it. It is sad that I feel like seventh grade is when I learned about that type of science, like when we're learning about I remember my mister Yoshina and learning about that shit, and I thought that's really cool, you know, And I feel like, what's happening to school because I feel like that's learning about reflections and how light works.
Speaker 1: Is I think that's kind of paramount. I think people I think they're still doing it. I think the issue is that people are on their phones now. Oh I really do think that. I really do think that's it. I don't think much is changing. But also you're absolutely right, dude. I saw another thing too recently, and I could tell there are certain things you could just tell. There are certain things that are in question about, like whether or not people are being sarcastic, or whether or not it's a bit or whatever. And I get that, but like there's certain people where it's just like, oh, no, this is authentic, and you can tell by the way they double down and how they delete, you know what I mean. It's like it's just like, oh, I'm insecure about this. I saw this woman talking about how like, dude, I was today years old, and she was like twenty eight or something, so it looked like older person. It's like I was today years old when I realized that there's no actual medicine in glasses. What did you say to me?
Speaker 2: Oh that say that man, that's actually a good joke, you know, but you but you can tell she's serious.
Speaker 1: Nous right, No, it's it's It took me. It took me so as somebody who wears glasses, like a good thirty seconds thinking about it, being like what the fuck does she mean? Because at first I thought like, what like cups like it doesn't come in like glass capsules, Like, what do you mean prescriptions? Oh, prescription lenses. Oh I didn't even I really didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got that means because he's like, oh, your prescription glasses. And so she thinks prescriptions are medicine and not a prescription something you prescribed to, which is right, Which is cute, it's a it's a nice joke.
Speaker 1: If she wasn't if she was joking, it's I understand the logic. I guess if the only prescriptions you have ever gotten were medicine. But the issue is like, how the fuck do you think that works? How do you think the medicine goes into the person? Like what do you think that? Like? I just don't even understand. I don't know. There's things like that that I see regularly. I'm like, damn, dude, it's getting rough out there anyway. Mogome Stark Tank Podcast Patron of Compassion Stark Tank. Remember by the way, go over there, go over there, uh and we'll uh we'll uh, you know, we we'll harass you. Probably go over there, leave a question, leave a comment, do all that stuff, all sorts of tears. Early access free uh, early access, ad free episodes, exclusive episodes. We did a snark tank of Jeopardy for an extra AMMO recently that uh, I think is pretty good. Uh, but yeah, what have we got to There's nothing really. We're recording this a little bit before Thanksgiving, so I don't know when this will go. I probably like probably after, but yeah, I don't know. Thanksgiving is a weird Thanksgiving's a weird holiday for me because like it's like it's like so family oriented that I'm like, eh, I don't care if I'm not home. Mm, but gotcha. Yeah, it's my favorite. I'm not gonna cook. I'm not gonna cook for myself. It's crazy. But I guess we'll just go into questions because there's not a lot of news that I'm saying. No, no, there's not a lot of Let me let me check Twitter real quick just to make sure. I saw Zarn'm Donnie and Adam Friedland and I watched it and it was the most boring thing ever because they were just nerding out about football and I was like, or like soccer and I was like, okay, so like give un American ship. Yeah, incredible. It's the most I've ever been anti zoron in my life. I was like, man, you're fuckingd weep. I can't believe you give a shit about people kicking a ball back and forth. You nerd youdweve.
Speaker 3: I like, I like soccer.
Speaker 1: I want to punch you, dude. I like soccer. Yeah, I didn't watch it. I saw I saw.
Speaker 2: I saw the promos of it, and I'm like, I'm sure it's gonna be fine, but I'm be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Really, this is the coolest Adam's ever appeared. But he's he was the perfect punching bag on come Down. I think this was being an interview we is the only thing he could have done, because god damn like being a comedian on his own and like when you when they they had it like a stupid It started off like a talk show, right, and then the jokes were First they were kind of crazy because Nick was riding them, and then it got like I was like, oh man, this is like, you know, somebody one of your closest friends blows up with you, but you know one person is the guy that's driving the whole thing, and the other person's kind of coming along.
Speaker 1: So you know, not trying to be disrespectful to what are you smiling about? But I think it's what are you smiling?
Speaker 3: I am funny independent of you?
Speaker 1: You are? You are? I am funny independent of you? No, I do think you is. I just thought that was Its very funny. It is so funny. It is quite similar listenship because I did have to grab you. I did have to pull you out of uh, you know, fucking being at Starbucks. I was like, what are you doing right? Uh, It's true. The sentence is just funny.
Speaker 2: It didn't It didn't even occur to me that scenario, Like not wasn't even trying to do that. But uh, especially since I actually do think I actually do. I don't know why this keeps happening.
Speaker 1: I keep saying.
Speaker 2: This is probably the fourth time I'm going to say this. Yesterday I was just talking about that. We're talking with Jojo, We're talking about nig Do you talk all day? Like, what the fuck is going on? Are you talking about things?
Speaker 1: Are you weak? Do you converse with your girlfriend all day? Because that's I absolutely do not.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, But like I guess a few times we talked, but we were just talking about the funniest moments we can remember off the top of our heads of the show We're kind of Like, was like reviewing the show of Like, and then I was thinking, what are the first things that come to my mind? And then I was thinking of I recently, because I already recently the Jackets thing I thought that was. I thought that was so good and fast, So that was one of the things that I was thinking of that. I was like, Oh, that's quick. This guy isn't like a slow well you know what I mean. He's not always slow.
Speaker 1: He's just lazy and has no sense of time. It's the only fucking problem. I think that funny joke. I think the lack of funniness in jokes makes jokes funny. Oh yeah, it's terrible. It's terrible. It's it's joke person, then it's funny. I think. I think this is really bad.
Speaker 3: I think upsetting people and telling jokes that no one else laugh at are funny, which is really bad because.
Speaker 1: That's that's a very norm uh approach to it.
Speaker 3: But Norman Donald doesn't constantly say the N word in times when you probably shouldn't, so you know, probably not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if he would like if he would have made it ten years older. It was like, why not, let's sea Maybe let's just do it now. He probably was before he died.
Speaker 1: He let's go, let's go swinging. Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go out. But yeah, sorry, we totally derailed you. What were you What were you saying about Adam Friedland? Oh, I mean I've.
Speaker 2: Pretty much said what I did to say about the watching his I have not watched a full interview with his since he went fully independent, and like you know, Nick just went to chill. It's all catch clips and so the clips are sometimes they're they're good, like, uh, actually when he had on a but Blake Griffin is is a really.
Speaker 1: Blake. Griffin is so charismatic it's insane.
Speaker 3: He's really funny.
Speaker 1: He's really funny, like surprisingly funny.
Speaker 2: So when he goes on podcasts, he's been on Star Wars' podcast, he's done like the circuit and he can hang. He's really good at roasting himself too, which is like you don't have to, like, you know, a lot of times you're talking to a celebrity, some of that's really much bigger than you kind of have to, like you don't want to be too insulting. But he's like one of the people that's like, oh, he's one of the homies and it was really surprising, So that was good. But it really depends on who's on Adam Freelan's show. And like, I'm not trying to be disrespectful because I thought I just thought he'd fit in so perfectly in come Town that I never expected to what stever, And some people might say the same thing about myself though, like oh, I like you in stuff, but independently, you know, fuck.
Speaker 1: You, you know so, And I think that's fine. Yeah, there's all these people who feel that way about yeah groups or whatever. But like I think, what is it? Yeah, I was watching I was watching this thing he did with Zarn and it's just like his advertisers are very weird too, because it's like it's like it's like viagra stuff. Like I'm curious as to like, I'm curious as to the age demographic of Adam Friedland six years old istle kids? What was it? Was he advertising blue choo? It just no, it wasn't that exactly. It was like it was just things first of all, that I've never heard of, uh, in industries that I'd never heard of. So it's just like, I don't know. It was just very odd. It felt like when when you're when you're watching like cable television at like your parents house or something, and you see like, oh, that's they're selling pills with John Voight's name attached to him. I guess, But but John suicide pills. You should you should kill yourself with these? Are you tired of being Are you tired of being alive in this liberal health state created?
Speaker 3: Are you tired of black people having jobs at Laurel are you jobs?
Speaker 1: We're tired of black people having jobs that they have to be that they they paid for. Yeah, they didn't. They didn't. They didn't desert, They took that from a white man. They didn't hit. They didn't always have that. You know, the nerve they have of hitching a ride on our boats for free and then working getting all that free workout. We helped them transportation, We helped them get their games. It was us. It was us. There are absolutely run so fast now it's because of me. Because of me, they're so hot. In fact, I am the reason why they got here. It's me, mister voy What are you implying, mister Dershowitz, What are you saying? You know what I mean? He does the swing hand back the heads, you know what? I know what I mean? Like I promise you? I what do you promise you? Like?
Speaker 3: I'm thoroughly This feels like the beginning of a monolog that I'm just not caught up on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's uh, but you know, let's just let's start questions. Let's just barrel into it.
Speaker 3: We got a lot, we had what we have to talk. We were talking about if Piccolo had a penis. We did bring up if Pico forgot about before the show.
Speaker 1: We were talking about whether or not Piccolo had a dick and if he didn't want like the argument that you're making is that he doesn't, Well he doesn't, Okay, all right, Well, well I don't I've never seen.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's very unlikely. Better better because I never went up to Piccolo, ripped his pants off and was like, ah, Piccolo, he doesn't have a dick.
Speaker 1: The thing that's confusing to me is that, like, so he doesn't eat either, right, Like I'm drinking water, he drinks water. He drinks water, so he does have so he must expel, he must pee, He doesn't pooh, probably he doesn't ship. He has no he's like a slug flower. Okay, that doesn't really help me, but like, so he's not so he well, but my argument is that why does he wear pants if he doesn't have anything to hide down there?
Speaker 3: I think it's this polite society I think the Nomekians created. He's also very human in the way he behaves.
Speaker 1: But so, I mean, the Namericans didn't, like you go to the Dynamic and they kind of.
Speaker 2: Why did they have shame with? They have no genitals.
Speaker 3: I think they're from a society or other people have genitals, so they're like they're like, they're not they ares. Oh my god, it's so much. So this is hyper convoluted bullshit. I'm sorry to I'm sorry about this before I even go into it. So what happens is the Amechians are technically not from Planetgnamic. They come from a different dimension first, which is a Hell dimension. I'm sorry, that's why Piccolo is a demon. Technically they're technically from Hell. Then they got say, took refuge.
Speaker 1: In the planet. Yeah, it went to that planet. What the devil mccry type shit. They steal that shit it is. It is stupid. It is stupid.
Speaker 3: And Diima technically with just Cannon for some reason, I don't know why they did that. In Diama, they go to the fucking underworld and they find Themechians a Namechian there and he's like, hey, this is where we're originally from. That's why your dad was the demon King Piccolo. Because you see how it doesn't make sense that Piccolo's dad was even King Piccolo.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's from namic so and then it's like it's just Toriama, right and more shn exactly, that's exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know exactly what's happening. Let's just add this things together to make it make sense. And I always say sometimes you can just leave things alone and make it not make sense and then just move forward with the retcon, especially in a show like dragon Ball and dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 1: That's fine. It doesn't act the link together.
Speaker 3: I think dragon Ball is a series of just shit that doesn't need to be said that gets said, and the ship that needs to be said just doesn't get said. That is the biggest problem in all of dragon Ball. We've only seen these characters that have so much whe power. We've only literally seen two people destroy planets ever with their own strength. Yeah, and and obviously people even though he's able to. But it's like we've never seen most of them do it. We've seen Planet buil himself up, and we've seen Freezer destroyer planet.
Speaker 1: That's it. And when you think about, well, uh, they who was the first one?
Speaker 3: You said, boo, Freezer did the first did as well, which was really said, that's not Cannon, but yes he did, he did. That's unfortunately that's back when we had brown here vegeta in a different color costume.
Speaker 1: What but but that's not can I think it's still can't. I think it's still on their way to Earth. Is not Cannon.
Speaker 3: It's not his filler. It's just I don't know why it's it's not. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Oh they're saying it's not in the manga. So you so like you're saying, like to you, the the anime is not, that's what that's what most people consider. I don't.
Speaker 3: I just I think it he did it whatever. But it's like they're like, oh no, that's not because that's when you had his different art style. Remember, Yeah, that doesn't mean anything to me, So it's like the idea, like, that's not why would are people doing that? Because they want to make him not seem like a genocidal monster. I mean, he's a Vegeta himself will tell you he's a genocidal moster.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I was, I was. I don't don't understand, like why they would because it's weird because to me, I'll be like, there is something it's really fucked up. But there's also how that is great comedy because when you think about it, like he just liberated all those people, like, thank you so much, homie, you're the and then boom freedom. Freedom is not so great, is it? So I'm looking up, so, it says. So I looked up. Is Vegeta destroying a planet? Cannon? It says, And the result I get is No, the scene of oh well now it's see this is fucking pointless now, it says, No, the scene of King Vegeta destroying plants is not considered cannon. Okay, well, I.
Speaker 3: Don't give a blowing up the planet. The most well known character blowing up in it in the films of Dragon Ball Z involves the saying conqueror Akira. Wait, what conquering yet, Saint conquering Akira the planet, which is not part of the original manga. There you go, Yeah, it's not a part of the part.
Speaker 2: But like say so anything that's not a part of the manga, anything that's not a part of.
Speaker 1: The more often that not for anime, No more often. I never considered that. I never even thought.
Speaker 3: About because because I don't give a fuck. I think it doesn't hurt anything, and it just happened, Like.
Speaker 1: Think about this in like a and it's just where something came from, like a comic, something like Watchmen or something. And then if they did something different within like say the HBO series or say the film itself, I just never considered that. I never considered that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm ignoring what happened in the cinema or saying the anime or the cartoon because it's it was different, it was different in the original source.
Speaker 1: I never really considered that. I do.
Speaker 3: I do because like there are times where things happen it just don't make sense, you know. Granted, it's not a big it's not a big I truly think I've detached a long time ago from the moment from the moment I saw Spider Man have organic webs in a Raimie movie.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, I still like this.
Speaker 3: I was like, it doesn't matter which one I enjoy I'm enjoying the version of the thing I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, but it's sort of like the moments that just happened to me.
Speaker 3: Immediately, I was like, Okay, cool, so he doesn't have it in this, but that's why he isn't needed in this. Yeah, And that's where I was like, I go with everything. I don't really care if things are cannon or not as long as they're cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, because I wonder how i'd feel, and I can only you can only talk in this in retroactively or just in with hindsight, is because it's just like, Okay, how would I feel if it was it was organic in the you know, like say I grew up with I grew up with it being in those fucking canister things, and you would fucking make that shit right, And then what if it was the other way around?
Speaker 1: How would I feel? I feel.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying right now is I think I would still prefer that because I like the idea of the extra you know, the it just it just makes him like, Oh, this motherfucker's a genius.
Speaker 1: Look what he made.
Speaker 2: And also the stakes that it adds, like when you would run out and ship, which they put in the show. I think it's narratively better. I also think it's weird because he doesn't have that part of his body.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it's funny because it's like the web creator is fucking the back of his abdomen, so him creating out of his wrists always is like, oh, that just doesn't make sense to me, right, because it would hious.
Speaker 3: At the same time, this nigga can lift ten tons, dodge bullets, run up buildings and pick up cars and flingham so I was like, all right, this is really me having a really solid stick in the ground in his one position is stupid. I just think that the webs, the webs being organic make him more of a fantastical person, gives him an actual like spider power, and the inorgan them inorganic and being created gives more towards his intelligence as an inventor.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's either or fine. I'm not bothered either way. And it didn't. It's like what, I've never dwelled on that in the Raimi shit or anything. It was just like whatever it is, what it is, but hold on bother me. When I was little, for sure, it bothered the I'm not sure it annoyed me at first, but I really don't. It's not something that I like stuck.
Speaker 2: It's like say when I when I other movies and Mortal Combat Annihilation for example, the second one they changed, like the cast they killed Johnny Cage immediately, Like the things like that still bothered me to this day, Like that sucked. That suck, you know what I'm saying, Like there are things that are genuinely bothersome maybe Malboge's CGI and fucking the spawn, Holy fuck, Like there's certain things that still bothered me.
Speaker 1: I can imagine little you being vexed.
Speaker 2: If I knew how to like swear, like like really well at that time, it would have been coming out in the theater because I was like.
Speaker 1: What is this? I just say, like I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I have said this on the show before, but imagine being fucking seven years old. CGI is a is a relatively new thing in the the movies that they're really blasting, and so it shouldn't look that bad to you because it's like the first tries, really, but damn it looked bad then, Like it was like, this is fucking awful, and that's a feat. That is a hard thing to do because if you look at King Kong back in the nineteen thirties or whatever, that looks hilarious to us now, but back then people were fucking terrified, you know what I mean, because this was the first things that they were doing.
Speaker 1: Those are the first fucking effects that they were doing. Do you people like that thing?
Speaker 3: Do you think they thought black people turned into King Kong? That's what probably, like, this is what happens if we leave them to their own devices, they're gonna turn it.
Speaker 1: To these things. I'm sure somebody did.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds stupid.
Speaker 1: I get it. Question to get it. It sounds dumb, But really think about that. Probably shut up. Are we in agreement this pickle will have a dick or not? It does?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, but like, all right, so we're now. I think it's got a cloaca. Okay, curious, all right, I think we solved it.
Speaker 1: I think he's got a really disturbing looking Cloaca, and that's why he wears pants. That's I like that. That's why then the mechans wear pants. That's a good answer because it even bothers them. Let us know in the comment sections, though, what you think. Are you on team Are you on team Kloaca or you're on team no genitals at alleness or no or no genitals voting? We'll have a poll. I do think you could do that. I'm on team you know myself. It's crazy that you can't do ship like that. By the way, like it's been like as far as I know, there's no way to like that. You can't just have like a voting module in the comment section of a video. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I think you can definitely.
Speaker 1: I saw that before right now, because you can do it everywhere else. Essentially, you know it on Instagram now right exactly? Who's instam anyway? Big Papa Pump and dump Rode In his greetings my three sleep paralysis demons, I was simply wondering if Derek was familiar with the Japanese wrestler who goes by the name Razor Ramone. Hard Gay figured it was information important to him yes, he just took another very famous wrestler's name and added hard Gay to it, like a like the legend a gain. Anyways, thank you for the last you chuckle fox happy cranks dicking to you and yours. I absolutely have not heard of that, and I I'm gonna look that up immediately, Hard Gay. Let's see. I can't believe that didn't pop up right away. That's kind of disrespectful. Razor Ramone So Raisak Sumitani is his real name. Mm yo, he's just in leather? Is that real?
Speaker 2: It's it's like he's like like he's like Gazzer Ramone essentially.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. It's just that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting I wasn't expecting him to look like a like an eighties like you know, you know eighties.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you say, Yeah, yeah, the eighties homosexual eighties homosexual male.
Speaker 2: I feel like without Rob Halfield from a Judas priest, this never would have happened because like he was probably the most famous guy wearing all that leather and shit like out there, and then people didn't know you was gay, so all these a bunch of people started wearing it. In the metal community, and then people who was fuck people who were gay knew Rob Halfield was gay because they understood. They're like, I know what's happening here, you know, like like you you took what was in our community and brought it onto the stage, and now it's going worldwide. That was a bunch of cool ass heavy metal heads just gay as fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's interesting thinking of the heavy metal guys and like how they were probably so homophobic, but also dressing like the biggest queens ever. It's beautiful, Like this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Don't even get it. That looks so insane.
Speaker 3: Like I know, I have friends, I have friends parents who was like, they are definitely homophobic people, and I've seen them in eighties and it's like, you didn't see this. You didn't You didn't know how you were dressing, You didn't know the signs they were given off to people. It is interesting, you weren't paying attention.
Speaker 2: Brother in the in the scene in the uh when I started playing a bunch of bands in the mid two thousands, Like you know, all those scene kids were all over the place, and man, some.
Speaker 1: Of the some of the people that were at the shows. Uh.
Speaker 2: I remember two guys in particular because there were friends with the guys that I were in bands with, And I'm like, you're you're a you're you're a woman.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Like, you're you're a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: At one time, we were going to the movie standing in line, and then old man bumped into this dude, Paul and it's excuse me, young lady like this that like like because he can't obviously he's not gonna be on the tell beautiful flowing hair, super tight pants that are kind of like rolled up above the knee and stuff like it looks like a like a summer.
Speaker 1: Eighties chick with some crazy ass fucking scene hair.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like that is uh, that's gotta be dangerous because there's gonna be guys like you like, oh, let's go to let's go to a bar. Like they're gonna be like, yeah, I'm gonna roofy that lady right there, and then they're gonna get take them home and be like, oh, there's a dick and balls.
Speaker 1: Well I'm already here. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, unfortunately, that's the world we live in.
Speaker 1: Listen. I didn't know anything about this Razor ramone gay. Yeah, hard gays, really cool guy. I actually can't believe I didn't know about this. Yeah, it is information that he assumed you would have hard gay anyway, Uncle Phil riding that cryptid patron rode in, he says, sup fuckers, I'm feeling I forgot that we talked about how like the lockness monster was had had had Patreon or whatever. Yeah, yeah, sub fuckers. I'm feeling called out because on episode three seventy five you were talking trash on my favorite band, Hollywood Undead, Eat Shit and Die. But I will agree that everywhere I go as a joke of a song even further, the censored music video is one hundred times funnier because the censored sounds make no sense for the song and just fuck it up. Even worse. If there's a question in this mess what song slash media was made funnier or better because of it being censored. I always think about that. What the big Lebowski when when he goes like this is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps. Yeah, it's just such a ridiculous fucking way to censor. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that it's always silly. It happens when you find a stranger in yolps and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, or what it is, yeepy kaya yippi kaya, mister Falcon. I've never heard that. I never heard that. That's great, Yi kai yippi kaya, mister mister Falcon. That that's great. It's not even his name, not even a little bit. That's good. Yeah, it's iconic, but uh, Holly, when it is your favorite band, huh. I have questions about that. I do have questions about that.
Speaker 2: And I know some people that like Hollywood Dead. I was a roommate with a guy that was like that, but he grew out of it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, he's like, oh, I'm older now, you know. I I look back on it and it's I think it's in the same way that I was. I'm not gonna say it again, but but this is Jesus Christ. I was just talking to Jojo about Stained last night. I don't know what the is happening, and this is it just keeps relevant, ship keeps happening.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this is happening. You're you're not talking to your You're you're imagining this. Can you imagine you're fabricating talking to Jo.
Speaker 2: Kazakhstand Yeah, yeah, she's still in Kazakhstan's horse or whatever she's doing.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, you ride horse.
Speaker 3: That brings you all your good and then you're like, you've been a great animal. Even kill it and you take a huge sword and chop its head of one clean slice.
Speaker 1: Man, that's strange.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, No, I was a stain stained. Is that band for me where you know? I? Well, actually, I guess I can't necessarily say that. I never really they never really spoke to me necessarily, but I still will pop them on and be like, yeah, I like those tunes, you know, and I feel like yeah, but I do have questions for writer of why they're your favorite band, like, like still, because I'm assuming you're probably like in your twenties or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're younger. Yeah, it's in his nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a ninety year old listening Hollywood and Dead would be amazing. Actually, year old listening to this show is even more concerning.
Speaker 3: It is act that is no, it's not we're relevant. We're relevant to the nineties. The people in that age group, they really want to.
Speaker 2: Find our oldest listener. I want to know who is a officially our oldest listener.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you what do you think would be the oldest persons? Dracula like, I'm going to go older fifty two.
Speaker 2: I'll say fifties for sure, just because I imagine there's some people that were interested in, like say, maybe political takes at some point and they're like, oh, let's see what these guys are doing now, and they're like, this is kind of funny, I guess, and then just they're here for you know, instead of talking to their wives, they're listening to the snark Tank.
Speaker 1: Let me see my dad listen to this. My dad is like, what, my dad's your dad listens to the snark think. That's right. I forgot that.
Speaker 3: If he's my number one fan and our fifty eight patron, that's right, that's about fifty eight.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there you go, my dad, When was the last time you said happy birthday, your dad? That was the answer that was, no, there's an sir. I'm trying to remember though. Last time I said birtha my father was two thousand and eight, like around like when Obama was like the housing crisis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then that's probably. That's probably the only time I ever said it to him. Really, I don't, I don't, I don't wish. I don't think he should have happy birthdays. So why would I say that to What would I lie to him?
Speaker 1: That's so mean? Son, after everything I did.
Speaker 3: To you, I tell him, bad birthday to you.
Speaker 1: I tell him, after everything I've done to you. That's an awesome that's a great line. Yeah, you're gonna treat me this way. I done to you everything I've done. All right, what is this Kingston? It's me but best friends with your dad and king Daddy know we took care of a little business. They'd got along really well. Other than racismerry juice right now? Actually your dad's a millennium but you know he's a good good This is good once again, this is cranbery juice. Stop asking questions. So slap my wife and son cursed whatever curse technique, nutt in my hand and clap wrote in, says Hia Fellas, I'm that guy uh that started balding at fourteen, oh wow, fourteen years that is I mean, well, I mean I need to know more about you before I feel bad for you. That's crazy because like there are people who just would pull it off. Oh that's what I mean. If you shave your head, If you shave your head, well bald you started starting balding in fourteen, means you're probably bald by like twenty one. Probably he's what that kind of is what that really means. But there's no way because being bald at fourteen, he started being balding when you were like ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is ridiculous starting at that age at that's the age when everyone's fucking hurting and trying to make other people hurt because they're hurting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it sucks to be like balding at that Factly, this person was.
Speaker 2: Very hairy genetically and could have facial hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good beard. Yeah at sixty brother beard. Did I show you people with full beard's fifteen year old friend sixteen that people were saying, I'm sorry to tell you, but your friend was definitely an FBI informant because he's so he basically looked like a fucking Viking, And I guess I know him because he was short.
Speaker 2: He was like five foot, but he was full fucking hair. Kind of doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: I'll pull it up in a second. That's crazy. I don't know. I think I would cry if I was balding at that age. That's so young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it would have been inconsequential for me because I I've been in hats and hoodies for as long as I can remember, so like, uh, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Would have went to wearing hoodies and hats. I wear hoodies a lot, but I don't wear hats. I would have been a hat person if I was balding when I was younger. I want to be a hat person right now. Just have too much hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem with because I'm growing out my hair and I'm already kind of dreading that. I'm like, damn, I'm not gonna be able to wear my hats after a certain point. And uh, it's the sacrifice you gotta make.
Speaker 3: Get braids and wear bandana bandana, Yeah, you have the braids bandana combation is powerful or the dredge with the rap with the rap.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't know what I'm gonna do. I might braid it just so I can like keep fucking uh, because I don't locking it up as a commitment that once you do that, trying to do tangle locks is fucking stupid to happen.
Speaker 1: I've seen it happen.
Speaker 3: My aunt got our nasty tangled and I was like, girl, why because all the waxia go out of it too, and you gotta deeply wash it and you gotta hope your hair is not dead.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is too much work. I think that's completely stupid.
Speaker 3: Like people like jay Z with his fucking his fucking cheetle puff locks. The ridiculous ones couldn't be me, bro.
Speaker 2: Jay Z just yeah, Jesus needs to keep his hair short forever, and he could. He would do well with a beard, but he can't grow one.
Speaker 1: He's like me.
Speaker 3: His hairline is receding too much for him to not have locks anymore. I think that's the problem. And then we had off the receipting, and then you get locks to try to divert the attention from your airline receding.
Speaker 1: Have you seen his.
Speaker 2: Little chin strap that he have you seen like what he can grow on his beard on his chin.
Speaker 1: I've seen his facial hair for plenty.
Speaker 2: It looks like you took a piece of like like you know, horse hair, and then put a little bit of spirit gumb on it and then that's it.
Speaker 1: It's it's actually kind of crazy. I was like, bro, aren't you like fifty? Like damn, I think he's like, I think he's anyway, this guy rode in. I know right, anyway, this guy rode in. He says, Hi, fellas, I'm that guy that started balding at fourteen. Oh shit. I just saw the Schmolugles episode of Smiling Friends and it made me feel scene. My question is, would you rather be all the way chrome dome ball? They're just sort of in between Trevor Phillips half ball. Personally, i'd shaved, well, no, I obviously looked full as like obviously the better full is the better because then you get like that's just interesting at that point, like being like having the the sides that's worse in my in my opinion, I think that is opinion. Yeah, Like I mean, because like, there's that guy who has alopecia. He's in Barry and he's in a couple of other things. Is his name he played no Ho Hank in Barry. I can't remember his fucking name. But he's in a bunch of stuff and he has an alopecia, Like straight up, No Ho Hank actor Anthony Kerrigan. So he's like this dude has like no hair, like at all, Like he's completely like and it's fucking awesome, Like he just looks interesting. He looks cool. Oh yeah, I know you're talking about he's a guy. Was he was a Justice League.
Speaker 3: Maybe he played Anthropomorpha and he played the morphine guy, the god I could change.
Speaker 1: The elements penis. Are you fucking talking? Are you talking about Superman? Superman? Okay, yeah, all right, I mean Superman? Uh yeah it was okay, yeah, no, yeah he was. That's right, you're you're you're right. He's under a bunch of makeup in that movie and CG and stuff. But yeah, he has no hair at all. He's in uh, he's in Barry and he's great. Like I just think, like that same person with the sides and no nothing on top, he would look so stupid. He look so much worse. Yeah, so yeah, I would rather lose all my hair that always looks interest Like.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why everybody that has like the only on the sides, like you know, they got the couldest sac or whatever, they don't just buzz it off at the very least.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be interesting if I did that, Like if I let my hair grow out and I shaved everything and only had the sides left. I've been Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I'm sick of hearing you talk about this. I'm sick of hearing you talk about this.
Speaker 3: I think it would look funny.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship because you're not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but I think it would look funny.
Speaker 1: So don't, no, don't talk about it. Just don't.
Speaker 3: If you guys do something crazy with your hairs, why with your hairs.
Speaker 1: I've done it. It's been Chris. You you just with your hair. You watch your hair. I've never talked about how funny it would be if I do.
Speaker 3: I think it's still funny looking. I just wouldn't do it because I don't. I'm out of the courage.
Speaker 1: Courage. It's just so it's ridiculous. Do it, man, No, do for the What are the vine do for the vine? They're bringing vine back? Do it? I'm not doing vine? Are they actually doing that? Yeah, they're actually doing it.
Speaker 3: I think the person that that owns Twitter is trying to not the person person that owned Twitter.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jack Dorsey, I think his name is Vine. Let me look it up because I was just I didn't look that up at all. Oh November twelfth, twenty twenty five, So what the fuck is this? Like weeks ago? Jack Jack Dorsey funds Divine, a Vine reboot that includes Divine. That's that's clean, cute, Yeah, it's it's it's a little awkward because it's like the lowercase D, lowercase I and the capital V.
Speaker 2: Oh stupid. Okay, yeah, it's almost like a fighting Italian.
Speaker 1: I mean it's probably better, he says. Yeah. Funds Divine, a Vine reboot that includes Vine's video archive. I wonder if I'll be able to find my old stuff. No way, I'm important enough for them to find myself. But it would be cool to see that stuff, because I made a lot of stuff on Vine and then it just kind of died and some of it we got a lot of traction and then it just like exploded. It just killed itself. But oh well, but yeah, no, that would be clearly the it would be clearly the the full bow personally, if I shave my head and butter it because the second I don't even know what the what it is you're trying to say here guy, So okay, so this is the second half of this. My question is would you rather be all the way chrome doome ball? They're just sort of in between you like Trevor Phillips half bald, and then he goes on to say, personally, I shave my head and butter it because the second what morsels of hair I have left get long. I look like a crack addicted sex offender. You need damn both punctuation, my guy. We must have the punctuation. We must have it. But I do want to see what he looks like when he has transformed into a crack addict and sex offender. I would like to say that though. Yeah, well send us a don't do that, and then I'll be like, police, that's him. Police, get a.
Speaker 3: Just ruining someone's life.
Speaker 1: It's him. It's him, Officer, it's him. You know. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Doc genetics could have made me ultra ball like my uncle on my uh my dad's side of the family. Alopecia runs through it and so I grew out of it like which my doctor told me is like, yeah, it's a chance that it will just go away.
Speaker 1: And it did.
Speaker 2: I think in my freshman year because they shud just have like a bald patch on the back of my head for uh, for most of my childhood, I remember, and so I just always keep my head hair buzzed.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was weird though, because every once in a while the hair is when they would start growing back, it would be all fucking peach fuzzy and stuff, like all kind of whitish, grayish and stuff. It looks fucking weird and then it's gone. So I'm like, oh, if I have kids, you know, roll the dice, my kid might be a bald bitch and then I'll just laugh at them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I've I've always just had a ton of hair. I don't know. I wish I was.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be funny if I was mangy looking, but it is.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, you have to wax your forehead, you know. Yeah. Yeah that is crazy. It's like it's like here but here too. Yeah. Yeah, this is how big my forehead is. You should like fucking just grow out that piece of hair, you know, just just a love your eyebrows. Yeah, just let them have it there. I don't have nothing grows to look like a visor, like you're wearing a visor, you know, that's insane sonic the hedgehog feet Porner and he says, hey, will you walk into chocolate? The chocolate freaks? Have you have you ever heard? What is this? Have you guys ever had high expectations for a piece of candy before, but only to actually try and be heavily disappointed? For instance, I always saw tobylrones. Oh my god, I haven't thought about tobalones in forever. I always I always saw tobal lorones and stores growing up and always wondered what they tasted like, only for me to uh, as an adult, to finally have one and fucking hate it. Anything like that happened to you, guys, I'm sure there's something. I'm sure like what I can I feel like it's mostly me. I'm trying to think of just broadly, like foods. I remember when I first had fucking I remember when I first had lasagna. I was kind of disappointed. Oh really yeah, because it's like it's good, but it's like it's definitely underwhelming. I will agree it looks a lot more grandiose than it than it than it tastes. I like, I really like lasagna.
Speaker 2: It's just always it's always I don't know, what the what's the layer of like that whitish cheese creamy shit?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: I always feel like rikatta is underseason to me, Like when I have it, I'm like, it just doesn't I'm like it's missing something.
Speaker 3: And I got a lot of good I got a lot of good those The only food is like, the only food that really disappointed me was I think shrimp.
Speaker 1: Oh really. People are like, shrimp so good, and I was like, this is not that good man.
Speaker 2: I love I love shrimp.
Speaker 1: Bro fucking shrimp curry and some rice. Holy fuck, holy fuck? Why don't mind shrimp in other things? Holy man? Shrimp curry like, for some reason underwhelming too. Sushi was a hell underwhelming. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: People were like, this just so good. I've tried sushi. I've tried homemade sushi, like from Japanese niggas that made it at home season did well. I know they made it well. I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, but god bless, I don't like. See, I'm not a big fan of sushi rolls because they got the fucking.
Speaker 2: I'd prefer the sushi rolls because I'm like, where's the flavor on the fucking sushi and I give you a bowl of dunk some bullshit. It's like when I look, I think we talk about going to Korean and Japanese barbecue places.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel where I like to marinade shit. I like to really deeply season my stuff, and then they just bring out this raw shit. Other than a lot of times they can go to the bugogi, it's it's marinated. It's fucking delicious. Then they bring out like, oh, here's the pork belly, completely unseasoned, cook it and then drop throw a little something on top of it, and I'm like, why am I supposed to love this? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: So it means like I'm only getting the bugogi because it's fucking fire. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I get the.
Speaker 3: Spicy chicken always that shit's also heavily marinated. I get buggi and that's about it. I don't really like the penne. If you get chicken, penney is actually uh pretty good. I've I've had it at a few places. It's it surprised me because I'm like, what the fuck's is green shit? She hates that she doesn't like Asian food in general. Really, honestly, that is so fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I don't I don't understand that. So she wasn't like Indian food, she wasn't like like the Asian. Wow, she just doesn't like Asian. She's like Asian and food in general. She doesn't like best the best cuisines. I really think those are the best. What is her favorite thing? That? What she she just only eats Italian food. It's her favorite.
Speaker 2: It's not that different, especially if you're if you get like the positive different well, like I guess certain the flavors, but like say, okay, you again pasta getting noodles, what what is the difference?
Speaker 1: So so the spices, the taste is like these, like you know, Asians like use a ton of garlic.
Speaker 3: I think the thing Asian food.
Speaker 1: And I love Italian. I just don't understand. I don't understand different. Like Italian food is my favorite food, but like I also love Asian and Mexican probably just barely under you know what I mean? My favorite My favorite food is Caribbean food. I think Caribbean food is way better.
Speaker 3: But then I think, like I think Italian food is pretty good, but I prefer Italian American dishes more than Italian dishes.
Speaker 1: I would I would probably agree wholeheartedly when Italian pizza I get mad. Dude, what's that pasta where it's like, can't be ravioli? Right, Like wouldn't what's the It's like a square. It's like a square with like a fucking pocket in it. Is it really? I guess for some reason like that, like fucking well, it's it is a ship ravioli. But I guess I had, like we went to this. It doesn't make similarly, but it's not even beef. It's sucking. It's it's I think it's I think it's brain. But dude, I remember, like my parents would get because they knew some Italian restaurant guy and he would like they would they would hand make a bunch of the ravioli, and like at the end of the day they would be like, well, we don't, you know, we can't. We gotta make it fresh every day, so like they would just give it to people and then like my parents would get like supplies and like homemade, like properly like homemade ravioli, and it was fucking awesome. It's so good. It's like they would feel like meat or like cheese. The cheese one was my favorite because it was just like such a so obnoxious. It was like one half step up. It was like it was like a gourmet way to have, like mazzarella sticks, you know what I mean, which's like this is just cheese and starch, but it tastes like gourmet shit. It's awesome. But like, I just don't understand how like you could not like Asian food or Indian food.
Speaker 3: I think I think I really think Indian foods most on a planet. I love Indian food, but it's biased because Caribbean food takes a lot from Indian food. Sure, so I think it's like particularly Afro Caribbean food.
Speaker 1: It just can't I don't understand how you don't have like you don't look at garlic non or like a vegetable vegetables it like garlic non. That's so Italian.
Speaker 2: Todd doesn't it seem more like psychological than it actually is?
Speaker 1: A bad But what is that like that that actually fus I'm very curious about that, Like what did they do to you?
Speaker 3: I talk to her all the time, and I'm like, why don't you like this food is so delicious? I think the thing is that I think for Mexicans. It's the smell. The smell of Indian food is so not like Mexican food, and I think that like throws them off some.
Speaker 1: Flavors.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I understand some people, but I feel like you can go to any culture and something is gonna throw somebody off.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's a bad introduction because if you, dude, I think, I think about that thing. Do you ever changing that? Sly? I don't know what. I still think about this when when I ordered, I think I ordered zanku or something. I ordered something that I've had a million times, and then I got something that I've never seen before like that. I'm the smell coming off of that ship was punging to the point where I was like, I don't even know what country to blame this on, Like I don't even know where it came from. That could have been any virus. That was what you got.
Speaker 3: You got a fucking happy of the tea virus and they go and they tried to make you eat it.
Speaker 1: Wait, it was like somebody eat it, right, Joe ate it. Joe ate a little bit of it, I think, but like it was I think he tried it. I was not trying to dude, it smelled so crazy. It smelled like something that like you would give to like people who like spent their whole whole lives. They're like fifty five or like sixty, and they've they've been working in the mines since they were like six, so like their pallets are all fucked up and like caked with like you know, soot, and they can't taste anything. They can't smell nothing in all their senses, so they have to like over fucking just overloaded with like smells and spices and shit, just to just to feel something. That shit made me cry when I opened it, Like I teared, like my tears were streaming. I wish I knew what it was. I would love it. I wish I knew what it was. Still, I wish I take I wish I took a picture of it. I don't know why I didn't traumatized. I think it was just gross. I was just furious because I was so hungry, and then so I just like I ordered something else and I was like, bro, I can't believe it. Whatever the fuck whoever got my order must have been a lot happy, happier, or they were really upset because they wanted that pungent. I wanted my slug. I wanted my braised foot over lett man. I really wanted to be braised. I really wanted my slug. I'm so sad. Yeah, I don't know, I can't. I can't really think of a candy like I always defaulted to candies that, like I I had I had had before or yeah, I don't know. It's it's hard for candy fruitful. Oh you know what, maybe like the sour punch straws, because I was big into sour power straws, and I remember like they didn't have them everywhere, but they would have sour punch everywhere every once in a while, and those were just two like they were too too sweet and not sour enough. I like a good sour, like I'm gonna have sour candy, like I wanted to hurt me a little bit, ye a little bit, you know, I don't want it to be like this like thing. It's like, oh, this might as well not have been sour at all, Like of you, what'd you do? Yeah? Like I always wish shower worms were a little bit more sour, like they feel like they could they could stand. They have a little bit of pow.
Speaker 2: Versions of it, like there's like an electric one. There's that like the biggest brand something with the tea I forgot what it's called trolley. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So they have like an electric thing that you'd like. They have a version of that where it's more sour, because I've I thought about that too, where like, oh, you know, I want a little more of a kick. But man, I will say, there's some sour worms that taste like a butt. And I was actually very like, like did somebody rub this in their ass? And it was kind of because like I'm a I'm a connoisseur of sour gummy worms. I fucking love them, so I'll try different brands and ass and ASS and I was like, oh, this specifically is ASS that I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I'll keep eating it because I also don't mind eating ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't want my sour gummy ones to taste like ass. That's why I'm actually mad. But you know what some thing is that like, uh, I think blue Raspberry has a flavor is not real and it's derived from reverse engineered ass. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Blue Raspberry, Uh what it called blow pops or what are they you know, the ones that have the gum in the middle.
Speaker 1: Blue raspberry is real. They have to be real, right, they're not. I think it's like pink lemonade, right, yeah, blue raspberry.
Speaker 2: Uh you get those blow pops, man, the the as blue raspberry blowpops are fucking phenomenal to me.
Speaker 1: I haven't had one of those in ages.
Speaker 3: They are, right, Nope, of course not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nope raspberry. So it's not just blue raspberry. It's other things too, but apparently like, yeah, artificial raspberry. So artificial raspberry in general is made from beaver's anal gland secretion. Ah, I'm gonna get so much more of it now, Yeah, now that I know this beaver specifically.
Speaker 3: It's based on awful real thing called the white bark raspberry. The fuck up a deep purplish blue bright Oh, they're deep purplish blue when they're.
Speaker 1: He's talking about. He doesn't even know what he sorry, he didn't even know what deep deep purplish blue means. Deep purple fucking be stupid when you listen to music, right now, what do you? What the fuck was that about? I don't know whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're just effectively blackberries.
Speaker 1: Fifty blow pops for fifteen dollars. That seems kind of expensive. That's expensive.
Speaker 4: That's pricey for one blow pop for whatever, one fifty you get a blowpop and you get the owl too, Yeah, you get if I got I mean, if if I got the owl, then okay, I would absolutely buy that.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have an owl. I want to.
Speaker 3: They're kind of shitty birds though, but I like them so they look so cool. Man, They're so slow, apparently like the slowest flying birds. They're really slow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't need them to fucking they're really not fast. They needed to rob see through their heads. That's so cool. I love that. I love that you could. I love that you could like peer into their fucking ears and see their eyes. That's so crazy, like what a It's almost.
Speaker 3: Like and they apparently pretty decent pets too, Like I don't know, I wouldn't want to have one as a pet.
Speaker 1: Being able to see an owl's eye from their ear kind of feels like, you know how, like Derek, you know, like you know how, like when you're editing a video, like, uh, the timeline is kind of like a mess, but like the the facade of like what you're trying to show is like, oh, it's that's exactly how how I wanted to look. But then you look at the timeline, it's a complete Yeah it looks chaotic. Yeah, that's what it seems like. With the owl, it's like, oh, it looks fine, and then you get like close to it and you're like, oh, man, like that's that's like not where that should be. Like, it's crazy that I could see behind this. It's crazy you could see behind the face of an animal like naturally just by looking at it. Like, that's crazy. It's not okay, it's not it's not okay, it's not at all. They're also weirdly you ever see them run, I don't think it's dude, it's hilarious, dud. It is the weird let me see I can fun. They're the weirdest animals probably ever. I like how it looks when their western heads around wet owls. They look silly. They look really.
Speaker 3: Because you realize how tiny they are, how much fur they.
Speaker 1: Ew. Dude, I hate like it jaunts. It's so weird to see a bird run because they usually like hop you know, it depends on what kind of bird, right, Like I put it. I put in the chat. It's like a YouTube short. It's one of the first things that comes to literally run kell. Yeah, dude, I love that. Like they actually seems so fucking unnatch. I love that.
Speaker 2: It's because they're like there's such a battle, like you know, like there's certain the water birds like wattle and ship. But I guess I've seen a turkey do that too, actually, but I think it was more of like a playful thing, which is weird. It makes me I'm like, man, why we eat these things? These things are booking like they're dancing and ship they're having fun.
Speaker 1: Saying with duckies. Seeing little ducks follow people is so cute.
Speaker 2: And then people kill them, like Cheney shows up and then fucking shoots the duck somehow your face to Then I.
Speaker 1: Saw a video of a he shoots a wide cols like you get the indicator like in haities. I saw a video of this girl on a golf course like shooting a She's doing a drive or something. Yeah, she hits she hits a golf ball and it hits a duck in the neck. Oh my god. And it just like it's it's like waddling around it like flops into the water, and it's like, oh, that's you broke it all for a game that she traumatized her so of a game in an area, turned around and didn't even look at it too, like I would be staring so intently at it me like I gotta she turned out.
Speaker 2: That made me mad, Like you just you just like oh whatever. Yeah, that's that's a level of privilege that sometimes I'm like, damn, what what does.
Speaker 1: That feel like? Care about animals?
Speaker 2: I feel like to not give a ship about anything about except for what you're doing.
Speaker 1: That that feels See, here's the thing about that. You kill the duck, but it's an accident. Okay, you're you gotta eat it, right.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta eat it? Yeah, absolutely at that point. Absolutely, But we're not the ones to tell talk about that though. I mean, we got we got feather, we got feather blood in us we're different.
Speaker 1: But if I if I killed if I killed a if I killed the duck, if I probably wouldn't even wait to eat it. That's great.
Speaker 2: You on the spot pounce on it like a what's the James mcavee in Fucking Which one of those movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you took a picture of me eating that eating that duck on that golf course. It would look like sat I would look like Saturn. What like the image of the image of Saturn? Is your us urnos? Is it Uranus? Technically? Or is the Saturn? It's Saturn. It's Saturday eating eating his kid, eating his kid, eating his son. It's eating painting.
Speaker 2: Actually, don't have that in my in my it's not in my I can't picture it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's a famous painting. I probably know when I see it. Yeah, it's Saturn devouring his son. Oh, that's such an ugly picture that it's so eyes dude, it is a crazy fucking image, like the idea that someone painted this. It's really ugly. It really bothers me. Man. He with Spanish people. Man, it's even.
Speaker 3: Ugly by that time standard. It's like, that's a hideous looking image. Francisco really good coloring, though, really good color. What the fuck was Francisco Goya doing this? He saw this, He was probably trying not to eat his son.
Speaker 1: He's probably true. He was trying not to eat. He was fighting the temptation. He has his mouth watering. Man, I gotta I'm trying to not eat my son, so I gotta paint out. I'm gonna get it out through painting. Yeah, And I was probably looking at him like I just like to think he saw this. I think I like to think he saw this happen on like the subway or something. The subway and what figure is interesting too though, because like, look at the he's already torn apart. But why why is the sun like look at the racial of its body versus its buttocks? What the fuck's going on there? He was thick. I clearly he had he had a he had a fix on that is a that is a choice to traw it like that. It's so disgusting. Have you real? What is this?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that guy going viral in that band Pentagram where he has like the fucking the the fans blowing on him as the old dude in his.
Speaker 1: Eyes are That's basically the same thing. Dude. That guy looks like something that Garylds would kill. It's crazy. They should put him in the fucking the new Netflix one because nobody watch so. It was so bad. It was so bad, but it had one really good moment. Did they is? Are they closing it? It was that just like we're gonna end it here, there's one last season for some reason that that's that's unfortunate, I guess because you know I, I unfortunately have not seen anyone that was even even before it dropped, I hadn't seen anone else, like I can't wait to see this. I was like, that feels that sucks. Wait a minute, Wait a minute. It's Francisco Goya, like the like the beams, the beams. I mean, that's crazy. He's the official person. Maybe that's why, Maybe that's why he was eating like so his son fell in all the spices. He felt like his son fell in a vatam a dobo and Saturn just like couldn't help himself. And Goya was like there was an advertisement for the for the season egg. He was like at the bottom, like the caption has been lost the time, but underneath Saturn eating his son and said, Goya, seasoning so good, you would eat your son if he fell into if he was seasoned, as has the gap to if he was somebody somebody in the audience, Please make that somebody. Uh, I want I want to see that propaganda poster that's good or that or advertisement. Excuse me, young co. All right, let's give one to the different question, young Colin forcing his hands into the vaginat of a random woman and ripping her in half. What's up? He's what's Ron says what's up? Chris Caseon and Derek. I know y'all like hearing from listeners with serious jobs, And I've previously told y'all I work in ther to the operating room. For those of you who don't know, I do what's called sterile processing. And while I typically don't interact with patients, I sure do have a story for you. Once I went up to the OAR with the weekend supervisor and saw the entire weekend crew huddle behind the or desk. We asked what's up and were pushed behind the desk and told to look under the computer. This patient had three baby care what This patient had three baby carrots floating in his bladder, as as he had sounded himself with them so hard he got them in there. I later got Jesus Christ. I later got this case in decontamn and had to, oh, decontamn. Yeah, I was like with the okay, decontamination and had to clean baby carro flakes off of a urology, sisto set. I don't know what a lot of those words mean. I gotta be honest, sweet dreams, cunts. That is fucking crazy. Sounding yourself with a baby carrot? Is the yuka?
Speaker 3: Remember that Chris No, what with the yukup his ass in fucking Costa Rica?
Speaker 1: Someone put an up their ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put a cup the ass that is. I mean that whole looked like bubblegum. Afterwards.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Dude, Well look that's crazy. But I feel like, I feel like getting.
Speaker 3: The video of it is really interesting because it's they have to get it out right, so I have to try to get it out, and the guy has to push it out using push it out.
Speaker 1: It's so the doctor goes ideals meal as it comes out. I'm gonna say, I'm I'm gonna go I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm gonna go ahead and go out and live here and say the carrots are crazier to me.
Speaker 3: I just like I think sounding is crazier's food.
Speaker 1: Inserting themselves.
Speaker 3: They freeze their food and then they inserted themselves.
Speaker 2: But it's like, what like that, I understand in an archaic society, that's all you had, you know, like there's there's there was no actual sex toys. There are sex toys now there is literally people have no more.
Speaker 1: You no longer consist of a primal urge. That's why you want to modernize so bad. You You're so quick to abandon tradition. Carrots is so crazy, dude, You're so quick to abandon who you were. Was I ever yea the urge to put it like I'm a yeah, I'm a pop up in his grave? May grabs up. You speak with dad, you get three questions exactly and then yeah, hey, you ever put food in your peahle nigga? Of course? Yes, yes? Is that why you're bother me? Dude? This is freaky. I'm dead talking to me the middle putting fucking a candle opened my pee hole with satan. I want to get back to that shop. The thing is, it's like sounding can't feel good, Like there's no way that feels good. Like that's what's so confusing. I think it feels good. I just think that it feel good, that we just don't feel like it hurts. Yeah, maybe I guess I guess it must be right. I guess that's really is the only option I'm gonna read this question just because I think it's uh, you know, somebody, somebody paid to ride it. A Gears ex warrior wrote, and he says, when will it end? What exactly your pain? Because never you got a long ride? Brother?
Speaker 3: I mean no, I'm kidding. You'll get there.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine. John ron Tofer wrote in he says, is Eldritch harror more scary or less scary to blind people?
Speaker 3: It's kind of a good question, actually, pably probably probably more, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because they would have to imagine it. Because I will say, like the second I saw an image of I was like, ah, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, it's like adable. You're adorable him the mirror that was me and Anthony soprano. You're gonna beat my son takes to be so cool, Like what kinda kinda make my head hurt? When I look at him, I understand.
Speaker 3: He I don't understand when I look at him, I want to beat my wife even more. But when I beat my wife, now, I don't get it, get it a little when hit aj really hard. When I look at I don't understand I really hate my son.
Speaker 1: I don't hate my son a lot. I can't stand little motherfuckert fucking bitch to kill him. A little bitch at some of mine, I ever kill themselves, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Lost some of mine is gonna kill himself without me killing him first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he was really pissed off. You mother buggy. He almost robbed me killing you. That's a little dumb, little dumb little bitch, your daughter. This is this is there's a black person his sister a million. It's kind of fucked up. I'm gonna kill it too. I'll kill you buddy like myself. Can we reboot?
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask when ike a reboot the sopranosse He's just gonna.
Speaker 1: We're gonna. We're gonna also use speak with dead and bread resurrect. Freaking what nig He comes up, He's like, what it was a character? I'm not really, I'm sorry you are. You're fucked Also, I was dead. I saw him as a military personnel and like something else, and I'm like, it just looks like Anthony Fantana, I mean Fantana. That's crazy. It looks like Tony Soprano cosplaying. Is it Fantano? A huge guy? Isn't he mad? Big. He's pretty big. He's like shick something pretty thick. Oh, here's we're gonna get them gay little beatle, gay little beetleborgs rode and says hey fat black and Puerto Rican. Uh. I went to the club for the first time recently and slowly realized that most of my friends are on the spectrum. I tried to talk to strangers and bombed hilariously. I was drunk, but learned that asking someone if they've heard of greg tech parentheses extremely complex, satisfactory slash. Oh my god, So it's a fucking it's a mod for Minecraft. Is it exactly conducive or isn't exactly conducive to making friends or finding a hookup? Yeah? You're gonna wanna Yeah, man, I'm curious how old you are cause club for the first time. That seems like for for somebody who I would consider themselves a nerd, right, who's like, who's talking about Minecraft mods in public with strangers? I would guess you're maybe around twenty four twenty five. That's I mean, look, nobody's at the club to talk about Minecraft really, like, no one's even people who are don't want to do that. Yeah, because you can't you can't hear You can't hear anybody in the club anyway. I'm curious what he means by club because you might like this might be like a misnomer, like like a proper club. Are you do you have conversations at clubs? Yeah, you're trying to get puh. I feel like I've never had a conversation at a club because I can't hear any very hard. Yeah, because you're trying to get push. What do you mean you go there? You trying to talk to girls like you have conversations that happens. I can't, but you're more like screaming vague things, you know where It's just like, oh, I can't hear you over the music. So I'm gonna saying I'm gonna say something general. It's like, hey, you like the music? Yeah, that's usually what it is. How are you doing tonight? Hey? I'm okay. Does anybody know you're has anyone movie you yet? Are you? Are you really funny? I have? I have? You've had a lot of kaylude. I went to ay, no, you're here right now? Does anybody have your location? That's so crazy? No? I went to a party A couple of years ago. I think it was. I think it might have been Alana's birthday. But it was at like a bar, and it was so loud, and it was like a lot of people there, and like, uh, Eddie, I was trying. I was having a conversation with uh. I think Eddie Burback and I think Nikki Jaki. And they are tall, okay, like they're much well they're taller than I am, right sure, And like it was so loud in there that they were talking to me and I only kind of unders like I couldn't hear them because they weren't like they were literally speaking over me, and like I have to look up, like my ears are tilted towards the speakers. It was a whole fucking situation. So like I remember kind of just nodding along and saying just things that I thought made sense to the general vibe of what they were talking about, like using like vague context clues and like, oh, I think that syllable means that, oh that inflection. I think they were kind of like Chris is gay, right, and you were like yeah, kay, yeah, yeah I'm gay. I was like yeah gay. Yeah. It was so stray, guys, what was he doing. That's all they're saying. This guy's so good. I would I would start saying slurs and then I know the music would cut eventually. But it was just very funny because I just remember being like, oh man, like I'm I'm going I'm moving through this conversation purely on instinct because I just don't know what the fuck we're talking about. I earnestly do.
Speaker 3: I wish I knew how to leave a con Like when conversations happened and I feel uncomfortable, I get scared and I stay even though I don't want to be there anymore.
Speaker 1: I just really fun I did that for a while.
Speaker 2: I'll leave like five seconds after like I'm not being addressed.
Speaker 1: I just turn around one to eight and then I leave. Great. I do like to talk to people, like I do like having conversations at parties and stuff. But it's just like there is a point where I'm like, Okay, I don't I don't mind just go. I'm just I don't mind just walking away and be like I'm gonna go somewhere else, because it's the point of a party. Really, like if if like I'm not gonna just talk to the same person the whole time of people.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny talking to me, talking to you, just walking away, like somebody's like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man, he's I would walk away in mid sentence, and I would usually I think you should, that'd be interesting, Definitely. It's usually I would find like some like I'm gonna go get food, or like I'm gonna go grab this, or I'm gonna go grab that. There's always like there's always a way to peel away from a conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm really bad at it, man, I'm really bad at conversation.
Speaker 1: I get really nervous. I start stuttering, I start sweating, You start peeing your pants, you start I start pissing their pants, you start pissing their pan, you start shitting your dipy, you start crying.
Speaker 3: My dipie gets really big and blows up the back of me like a fucking volcano like in SpongeBob, and the music starts playing too.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember that. I don't remember that. I don't remember that scene. Oh really, there's that a scene in uh he Knows the Volcano and Smashball crack us Tall when he's been the the super Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: This but that imagine that.
Speaker 1: But ship out. Okay, I got out perfect.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I'm glad you guys are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I mean he you started it? Did I did? I really? Did you see that AI thing of the the cop fucking putting kool aid in the lake and then a bunch of niggas just show up and it's like I knew this would work, and then it cuts right before he shoots one of them. He's seeing that I have not seen it. It even made Jordan be like, that's crazy, because Jordan never reacts to anything really because you've seen it all. And he's like, he was like, that's crazy. Jordan's always sending fucking Jordan's.
Speaker 3: Jordan is the only person that can one up me in wild Ship sure, like he is the only person that can want me. Well, there's other people like Lyle can one want up me always? Jordan can.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten that from him. He's probably Monica can. Monica can. And Zach, Zach has sent me stuff that I've been like, Zach, what's this page? What is the page? Wrong? To find it? It's just nudes. It's just like it's just it's just like it was this this is a picture. This is this is a picture by balls, balls.
Speaker 3: This picture of someone with my balls exactly. He's literally my picture.
Speaker 1: These are These aren't exactly by These aren't exactly by balls, but like they're pretty close. They're dea be identical. So if you can see if you see a picture of this guy's balls, just so they're basically BLI so you see balls. I actually I like the I like the the idea of trying to describe your dick and balls as someone by finding this is. This is not exactly, This is not exactly, but it's like it's a it's a damnier like ninety eight percent accuracy. It's like a pretty close approximation. Imagine imagine imagine this but like that, but the head is a little bit more ovular. It's a little bit we're like an oval. So like imagine like take this, but make the head oval. It's that's exactly my pp.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy because it's like you google.
Speaker 1: My ball, google my bow, my balls first, and then you go for how would you even fucking like, how would you feel if you googled? How do you feel if you googled my penis and your dick? Showed up. Well, I mean frightened. That's already a problem I I've run into already. So that is right. That his dick is criculating around the internet. That is true, and no one will ever know. Yeah, it's like a serial number tattooed on it. Kingston on it you look under the fucking head? Is you Jameson? That's crazy. It's like, Andy, alright, let's see what what we got here.
Speaker 2: Am I'm gonna ask Anthony Fantane Hill star in the reboot of The Sopranos, and not like a prequel or anything, you know, like I'm talking like a continuation. Yeah, okay, this assassin seen lights back up and it's anti Fantana and he's like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed Super Butterfly, had a nice dinner with the well after listening done listening to the journey. But he's doing he's doing an impressions. Yeah he's still okay, Okay, I see I say dinner, but like it doesn't look like him at all. This assassination attempt. It's not good. It's not good.
Speaker 3: He's got the plat on.
Speaker 1: About to be like one one light one on this Uh Stromboli transition. He says that whatever he says that, whatever he kills somebody, he's transitioning themselves into the afterlife. He was like a train kills. Let's I'm gonna pull up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pull up his uh count, and I'm gonna I'm gonna send him a voice note and pitch it to him.
Speaker 1: We'll see what, We'll see what he says. Yeah, Okay, that's crazy. I'm scrolling through. We have to go back a little bit for questions, so I have to scroll quite a bit, and uh, the Patreon app or Patreon basically the website's really slow on iPad for some fucking reason. Uh, let's see, let's see, let's see. Okay, so this is from a week ago. But Jelaane mackwell, how is it? Gallaine? There's is it just? I guess it doesn't matter. Jelaane Maxwell's horse named Bubba rode In says, Hey, twink, twink and some black cock. I know how cartoonishly wild these Epsteine emails are and how unlikely it'll be that anyone faces consequences. However, my question is, uh, what is something so ridiculous that would actually lead to Trump? Supporters abandoning him on mass I think if he was earnestly gay and there was video of him being gay, I think if there was like video of him being like I don't know, he's got to be like praising a penis, you know, like it's it can't even be like like a three second video of him sucking, because people will be like that's a I or like they'd be like who amongst us hasn't accidentally done this once? That'll be like the excuses, you know what I mean. It has to be like him like worshiping it. The I really don't think anything we're doing it. I think, well, there's a lot of people are already kind of abandoning him, I think, but those are, but those are people would never abandon him no matter what true I think. But the rest, but there are, but there are thirty there's like thirty something percent of thirty five percent of people like who are like into it. But then like I think, like about like maybe fifteen percent of those people could be one. I agree that I think they could be. But there's there's You're right, there's definitely people who are just gonna be like, yeah, I was just watching a cult thing. And there's.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't remember, not even in Utah or something like that, but long, just to cut it really fast, guy starts a cult, tries to marry a fucking eight year old and like the grandparents are like okay with it and shit because there it's it's just like I don't know what it is about a cult that makes the most obviously fucked up thing that like oh sure, yeah you can, yeah, go ahead and marry that fucking child, like.
Speaker 1: Oh we won't. I won't touch her til she's sixteen, I promise, Like this is how do you go along with this?
Speaker 3: Sick a bear them just sick a bear on him a bad I mean, get him smoky.
Speaker 1: Bear.
Speaker 3: I I think the only thing I'll do that for them is literally after he leaves, like after he's out of office maybe, and then a light will shine on him like, oh crap, he was doing all of this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They still might think the Democrats are because, you know, because because this is what they're gonna once once the Democrats are in charge again, Hey, why is an inflation gone? You know what I mean, They're gonna be like that and it's good like cause it doesn't work that way. You can slow it, you can slow it, you can stop it from fucking us in the ass is hard. But they're gonna be like, why isn't everything perfect? And I'm like, Nigga, was anything perfect? When your guy was in.
Speaker 1: I felt it, my.
Speaker 3: Thief, He's thought, so, my fiefees Jesus getting lighted. Someone direct the lightning bolt into your fucking house.
Speaker 1: Oh this is funny, Derek Hendrow it in sol Sad Black. Are you even mentioning the Sopranos a lot later? Have you seen? Have you seen the YouTube poops and up in the club memes? How about Debt Prick's face when he saw the gat. I don't know any of this shit. I'm all, I'm completely alien to the Sopranos. I'm sure i've seen it, but the main things that I've seen are the video. Like it's usually like somebody I don't know who it is. It's some character being like, uh questapa, how do I beat uh silk song on? You know what I mean. It's like usually that kind of thing. Oh, yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, it's like, uh, I don't know who. I don't know exactly what I might be saying the wrong name, but it's two characters in the Sopranos and like they're basically like being game facts for each other. I've seen those a lot, but those are the ones I've seen. I haven't seen. Like somebody sent me recently, Like I posted on Twitter some fucking AI thing of fucking what's his face, Tony Soprano being like Christopher and he's sitting in a warthog. He's like, we're gonna play real life Halo. I got sent this. I'm not even exactly upsetting you. I'm putting in the chat because it's fucking ridiculous, but I sent uh, I've had I had this sent to me. I can't remember what day it was. I think it was like whatever the twenty second was. I checked my like message requests and like my DMS. I had this video sent to me like over two hundred times by like several different people, like random people that I've never heard of. I love that. I was just like, whys, Yeah, it's real life Halo. It looks so good. It's so dumb. The way he enunciates it is Chris play real life Halo. It's nice. I mean it's a I but it's nice, you know what I mean. Looks nice. I mean it's a good premise.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just there's a guy though that masterful editing. He's putting something soprano and everything in Scott. You might have seen these He's in sky Roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've seen so I haven't seen them just because I haven't watched the show, and so I feel like I would lose a lot of the contents. But I've seen him do that with other like I've seen like like Frank Reynolds in uh Rucking Everything, yeah or something like that, and like Frank Ronson and a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Sound really good that world. He'd be an interesting person having that world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a lot of good ones. The best one I saw was uh he was in Gotta War Ragnarok or or the First One or whatever. H Tonys Brano. It was like.
Speaker 2: Masterfully done, especially like oh a fight scene that Tonya is a fight scene and then he works it into him like fighting. I don't remember if it was balder I think or something it whatever it was, it looked I was like this is way too good, Like you're spending way too much time on this, dude.
Speaker 1: This really like these edits are Yeah, Tony soprano when gotta war Ragnarak, Yeah, yeah, that's it, and it's well, there's a if he he he mirrors it with like a Heimdal to the fight with Heimdal. There's like it's perfect. I was like, this is really good. This is now. This guy's in a this his username is fucking garbage and it makes me so mad. But it's Eli Underscore Handle Underscore b dot Wave. But uh, he does amazing fucking work. I mean it's it's it's good to have like a name that's so shit. That's uh that people don't care and they're still willing to seek you out right because your work is so good. But like yeah, like Shrek and Kingdom Come Deliverance too, that's crazy. Uh, there's a lot of these I haven't seen, but I bet they're all good. Pee Wee Herman and Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven. I have to see that. Uh, Dumb and Dumber and Death Surranding. Yeah, they're all so well done, like masterful editing stuff. I've never thought I'm gonna binge home alone and Hitman three, Oh my god, that's awesome. He's got the bar code on the on the fucking backpack. Oh really, that's hilarious. That's sick. Yeah, I'm gonna how about not subscribe? I gotta binge that, I gotta ben. I've never Yeah, I already forgot the name. I already forgot his use a name that's a horrible use name. If you if you search Frank Reynolds in right, yeah, you know you'll find it. But Eli Underscore, Handle Underscore, b dot Wave but uh, yeah, it's I highly recommend that shit. It's it's uh the stuff that I've seen is just like so master and I guess it's like it's more impressive if you if you're an editor, I guess like you probably just look at it and be like, ah, whatever, it's like a funny video or whatever, Like dude, like the is fucking amazing. Yeah, it really is. Like I'm envious of like how good it is. But yeah, anyway, I got it. I I have to watch it. Tony Soprano got yeah the original Gotta War. Yeah, fucking insane. This is so good, Like is Leslie Nielsen in Detroit become human? Joe Biden didn't fall out for you. I've I'm so behind, I haven't seen the overalling majority of these, saying I really only thought there was like a handful. I really only thought it was so impressive that I figured, like, oh, there's only like maybe like one of these every once in a while. Right, that's exactly exactly, But there's kind of a Lotah, three weeks ago, one months ago, two months ago, three months ago, so it takes about a month. It looks like that's fucking crazy anyway. Uh, let's move on. Corinth or Corinth wrote this message? Uh. Writing in he says, this message goes out to the community as a whole, as I'm in desperate need of finding a clip from the show and having Chris read this aloud may help me find it. We'll try to help.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Does anyone know the episode where the boys were talking about the Mike Tyson Jake Paul fight getting delayed and Chris pulled a perfect Mike Tyson impression out of his ass just to say I had bad lobster. The delivery was so on point. And if there's one clip that should go on all their social media's this one. I haven't thought about that. I didn't think the impression was that good, to be honest, So why I didn't clip it? I thought it was funny, but like, uh, I don't know, I don't even remember what the fuck. I feel like I remember, somebody will have to do it. I feel like I remember being impressed. But yeah, also I kind of don't remember at the same time, Yeah, exactly, I'm sure it was. It was good because it was quick and it felt accurate, but I don't know. Probably hopefully there's a timestamp in the common section of the episode. Yeah, someone will find it. Yeah, you know, Uh, shout out to Taco. Also, by the way, he's making all those oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, episodic episodically making YouTube poops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of crazy crazy. It's an honor, absolutely. But let's see what is this? Oh I read that already. Oh, this is a double post, so it might be.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this shit?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send a fantana a message while you're finding the one. Oh my god, Hey man, I just want to run something by you real quick. So the you know, The Sopranos ended I don't know what twenty some years ago, and we're thinking of there being a continuation of the show. And this is Chris Raygun. You remember the hymn and Tom Sweet, do not mention me. I'm sorry you've already been mentioned. So would you be interested in.
Speaker 2: Be playing you know, because your name is very close to Tony Soprano. You know, I know you're Anthony Soprano. It's a very close name. Would you be interested in.
Speaker 1: Taking the role?
Speaker 2: You take up the mantle and all you gotta do is just loosely do the accent and then you kind of can also still do your job at the same time. If you want to review stuff like review Gabba Ghoul or something, is that something you'd been interested in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No money, no money, no pay nobody, nobody, no pay, no nothing, nothing. Did you actually send that to Anthony Fantana? I did. He's gonna he's gonna block you. I actually I wouldn't even have bought it. I'd be like, I get it. Yeah, yeah, I'd block me too. I've tried to block me. I've tried to block me, but I can't. I'm always stalking myself. I have not uh see, the last time I've talked to him was, oh, March of this year or so, you know. Oh really, I haven't messaged him and I haven't spoken to him in fucking years. It's just like a quick check in if something, if something pops up, it's like, oh hey, you know like that. Yeah, yeah, I'm really bad at that. I'm always like the people don't want to hear from me. I think it becomes a stalemate, dude, Like it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Right, no one, no one's here from anybody. No one caresbout anybody. Everybody's fucking liar. Everybody's a liar, By's a cheat. Everybody's gonna catch from it. Everybody's gonna brother, everybody's gonna get what they deserve, every single person.
Speaker 1: I fucking Eddie Gerro. I love that he ruined the generation of children. Absolutely. I was one of them, Absolutely one of them. What you got, Chris Uh, I don't know, fucking go. Here's one thing. Here's the Stark Tank is powerfully racist road and he says, hello, my favorite racist Derek and Chris Uh. Do you guys ever think about expanding the Snarkgank into more than just a podcast? Or are you happy with where it is now? Gay side note, I just upgraded my membership and when you read my name out loud it made and when you read my name outlid, it made me smile. Thanks for the last I appreciate it. Uh, he got back to me already. Are you serious? And very simple? Lol? I don't think I have time for this right now. Tell him to make time, make time to call caps. This is important. I'm gonna send him a picture of Martin Scorsese and be like, he should come on the show. Oh yeah, I haven't seen him in a long time. Yeah, I'll ask him.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, hey, I'm sure he's fuck it. I can't imagine he does. He seems like he's doing sh it all the time. But I'm like, yeah, literally.
Speaker 1: Doesn't stop working. It's mad. Can you's impress it? Give us an hour of your time while you're supposed to be sleeping. I'm gonna ask him that. Well, darn give us your time to talk about bullshit anyway. Uh so they were so did you remember the question? No? I can't believe it got back to you already. That's way quick. Uh. Do you guys ever think about explaining the SUS more than just a podcast or a happy word? Is? Basically it's the gist of it. Yeah, really, it's just a matter of like bandwidth, dude, like it's it really is, just like what so I what I want to do is I want to open a brothel where it's just caston, it's caseon, chained in a room by his fucking neck, and people could just go in there and just like do whatever they want to him. He'll get like a five percent share of the money of the overall moneyes I think it would. I don't know. I don't say anything necessarily wrong with it, but uh, I was outvoted, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember this vote because I absolutely would have agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was it was Lily.
Speaker 3: Uh shit, okay, yeah, yeah, she's for Lily having me not be a sex lest fucking.
Speaker 1: I mean, brother, you're getting paid. It's not like you're not a slave. I love that I get four percent of my my four percent of the four percent of the earning, so my raping. Yeah five, you're trying. Look at how you had to You had to understand, you had to you had to make it seem like it was worse than it is. Yes, sorry, I mean whatever. So I so every idea that I've had has been shut down unfairly. I think I have the brothel idea. I had the brothel idea. They didn't want to do it. I had the idea. I had the idea to start selling milkshakes where it was just it was Kingston's sweat and milk, and Kingston felt uncomfortable doing that. I was like, you're working out anyway, just let me collect the sweat and put it in milkshakes. He was like, no, that's invasive. It's intrusive. I'm not comfortable with this, like a pussy of course. So like, I don't know, man, I I'm at I'm at my wits end with it. Really, like it seems like it really can only be a podcast I have.
Speaker 3: I have an idea, Chris should allow me to hide explosives.
Speaker 1: Throughout his house. Okay, well that's not really like something that can be sold.
Speaker 3: That's content content, it's lily content or whatever. But he lets me hide explos thought his house, and then he has to go through every room his house and find the explosives.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, it's like that's like that's like more of an episode thing. That's like no, no, no, no no, no, it's you can keep going. We'll resurrect you. No, but we're we're looking at like more like trying to expand it into more series. You go do it in different parts of the city, you go do it in different buildings. I see it is Chris finds explosives. That's it. I don't know. I really thought that. I thought the brothel thing was was good. But let's take a vote. We're so close to Vegas where you can do it.
Speaker 3: Let's take a vote, guys, vote if you want to see Chris Finds Explosives or the swing brothel.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna like the I don't like it either. What if it's Chris finds explosives? Okay, I mean fine, I would be shocked. I would be really shocked. I'm like, I knew it. I knew it. My people would never let me down. They're gonna let you down.
Speaker 3: This this this viewer may hard lords, they're trash. But anyway, no, I mean even in the sun not coming up the nie nikkis man.
Speaker 1: Uh. But no. The serious answer is like we've thought, we've like I I have thought a lot about like how we start doing the live show stuff again, because I do want to do that at some point, and I think like I've been. I've made some connections that I think could help us. I haven't run it by them exactly, and I'm having like I'm supposed to have like a meeting with somebody, like I think actually like in a week and a half supposed to be like last week, but there was something happened and then now is Thanksgiving, so it's kind of crazy. But like just people who know this stuff a little bit more and like have a relationship with like venues and shit like that to maybe get stuff set up for the future. That wouldn't be for a while because it would take some time to set up and like figure out everything and like whether or not to be worth doing, like how big the place should be. I would imagine we'd have no problem feeling like a like a kind of like a smaller kind of like uh more manageable kind of venue. But I do want to do that again, I cause I did a fun doing it, and I'm bummed because the only time that we got to do the show live, I was sick as a fucking dog. So like it would be nice to like do it again without that fucking handicap actually run around get people on mic and stuff, like that, because that's what I wanted to do initially, Like we want to do like a little bit of an episode, and then I wanted to go around with like a mic into the audience and like have people like suggest shit or like people ask questions live. But I was just like I was keeled over in fucking pain that entire show and then I had to do the other show afterwards, so it was like it was so so bad. But that's something that we do, we do want to do, and we've talked to we talked to we do want to do the we do want to do the voice thing, the voicemail with the Google voice. We do want to do the the movie commentary stuff. We should have it. We should make it a network. You can have a start taking network. Yeah, I mean it's it's probab. We just have to like what I wanted, what I really want to do, primarily is higher. It's a lot I want to get like a dedicated editor or like a not an not a dedicated ut necessarily, but like a dedicated like manage person, management person to kind of I mean they could edit also, but like just to get things out in a way that's like this is the exact schedule like oh, like nine am this day is when this goes out, or like you know, or nine am every whatever, So it's on a consistent schedule. That way, it's like kind of like off our hands and we can focus on the other ship. But uh, I don't know. I think we're gonna start focusing on that more, primarily like after the holidays, because the holidays are fucking impossible. Everybody's traveling. We're already doing like remote episodes more often than we planned on doing it, just because again people traveling, you know, ul sort of sly. The weather is starting to get shitty. So I would say, like early next year, we're gonna start, like we want to do the in January, we want to start doing the what is it the Google Voice kick the year off with some voicemails. I think would be a good way to start, then slowly build up. But definitely I think it's I think it's safe to say that it's very possible that there will be at the very least a small live show in the La California kind of area. I think that's doable. Yeah, I don't want to I don't want to promise like traveling or like like like a whole like, oh, we got to go to like, you know, Milwaukee or something like Qatar. Yeah, let's go to It's star Tank live in Katar and Riad. Oh yeah, they'll give us some money to rid the offer us right now? Would you? Can I be honest with you? Can I be honest with you? At this point? Fuck it? Like it's clearly, clearly, clearly we are in a post principles world. So like at a certain point, like if you're the only one playing by the rules, you're just a fucking idiot. And so like I don't know, maybe I didn't I didn't like the Twin Towers anyway, so like so like I don't know, I'm not exactly the best person. I'm not exactly the best person. I go there and be like, thank you, we've got such a we got such a nicer building there. Thanks a lot. Thanks, you know, thanks for your contribution. I hate what you've done to airports, but I like what you've done to my skyline kind of, so it's, uh, it doesn't really even out. Actually the airport's way worse. Uh, the airport. The consequences of the Airport of nine to eleven are so much worse than everything else, except for I guess, like Islamophobia, but like, I mean, that's kind of like I don't really care. The like going to the airport and having to take my shoes off. Dude, oh my god, disgusting. I hate it. I hate It's discuss saying I have to take my fucking Nintendo out. I have to take my fucking steam deck out, even though they know what a steam deck is.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a long Long's what's interesting. They make me put my pets in small bags whenever I go traveling now because of the the goings on of eleven nine, I mean nine eleven.
Speaker 1: What do you mean your pets?
Speaker 3: Bring my bring my dogs as carry ons. They don't let me do that.
Speaker 1: No more could you used to do that? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: You cannot bring it animals to carry on. You can't know you I think you can actually.
Speaker 2: Well you can do now, isn't it just like you can do support animals. I don't know about bringing the side of that. But people are getting fucking slick because they're trying to have like fucking support iguanas and ship and they're like, get the fuck out of here with that.
Speaker 1: This is my support to lapia. It's just like I want to bring my support leopard seal. What the fuck is a tilapia? Actually?
Speaker 3: I mean well, swordfish, I think a kind of I've never seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what it looks like either, I've only ever seen I've only ever eaten them. They're pretty good. I recently got more into Pacific cod. I like to I never had cod in my life. Actually gross, I like to me, all that sounds gross. I like this consistency because it's more of a like a It reminds me of the fancier like flat like the like like halibit and swordfish, even though those are way more expensive because I guess the rarity, but it's a consistency is Yeah, it's pretty good. I like that type of fish. It is so funny how much of the fish we eat like there really is, like so much of it is just for food. Oh yeah, like compared to like other things, like we wouldn't eat like a boiled full cow, you know what I mean. Like, but like a fish is like damn, you're the whole thing. It's most of it. A boiled full cow is crazy from easy work, whole entire cow is insane. Boil this cow right now, or you're not some pepper. A few onions in the water and you boil that cow. Actually, new new initiation ritual for any and anybody listening. You cannot be a fan of this show, even if you do, even if you do a p even if you donate on Patreon, we appreciate that. But you're not really a start Tank fan until you've boiled an entire cow. Like, yeah, that's the preferably one of the young ones when they're really cute. No, the big one, and you need to figure out how to how to boil the biggest cow, the biggest cow in your area. Basically, you gotta get a cauldron, although even a cauldron is pretty small for a fucking full cow. So you're gonna have to figure it out. Maybe like a like an indoor pool, maybe like a big cauldron. Oh yeah, the answer was right in front of me. Big cauldron, big cauldron, cauldron. I love it. Let's do it. So the answer is, yes, we're gonna we're gonna do more. What have we got our forty seven? Let's do one more and then let's uh wrap this baby up. Find a good one. I got a cook today. I'm so excited. Fuck that you got you're cooking tonight. Oh you're doing that? Thanks having with your family.
Speaker 3: I'm preparing everything tonight. So I gotta marinate my chicken. I gotta yeah, hay, are all my spices and herbs and shit?
Speaker 1: Chris is a all right, let what is this? Okay? I mean this is kind of you know what and whatever. Chris is adeptust mechanic as simp. I don't know what any of that means. Wrote in He says, Hi, guys, you all have obviously seen the Steam Console, but I think it's severely underpowered. I've been using a desktop rig to play games in my living room for years and kind disappointed the official thing is not as interesting. Well, I mean, I don't know. It's a mid range machine that's meant to be convenient above all else. Uh, it's like, what is it eight times or ten times more powerful than the Steam Deck. It's pretty if I remember a right, Yeah, that sounds like that sounds right. I don't know. I think it's I think it's appropriate for the size. Dude. The thing is like because it's like half a Series X. It's like like this or something. It's pretty. That's pretty. That's not bad for the for the power that you're getting. I don't know. I think it's interesting. I'm probably in on it. It really depends on the price point, but I would I would actually pay more than like standard console price for it, just because I'm in there. I'm in the market specifically four having a living room PC without the hassle of like setting up a PC in my living room. That really is the worst part it be so, but I'm probably not gonna get it though. Yeah, if it's it would have to be no more than eight. I think mm hmm, I would pay like seven. I would pay exactly eight maybe, you know, but like above, that is kind of you're getting into. I might as well just get another PC for the for the living at that point, which I won't do because it's the whole point is to avoid that. But but it will be expensive. It's not gonna be like and people are talking about it like, oh, it'll be like six hundred. No, like six would be a fucking miracle for that. There's gonna be thirty seven cents. Oh okay, finally, deflation, everything's deflating. That would be worse technically, right, Like if it's like that's like a catastrophic for some reason that I can't really.
Speaker 3: No one's worth all the things that are worth with disappears, all of the all of the solid well for the country disappear.
Speaker 1: I think we should just do a version of and not to.
Speaker 3: Mention, it'd be the companies that have the most money can buy up everything for crazy low prices.
Speaker 1: So we would we're gonna do We're gonna do fight Club. You know if you've seen fight Club, the ending of fight Club. Yeah, when they start raining nukes down, when dinna do that? Okay, Yeah, what if we just said time out, I'm out, time out reset? I feel like that's kind of necessary, Honestly, I don't know how it'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't of the banking system in the country. Yeah, we need a huge of wealth and jon't need a huge reset?
Speaker 1: Is it crazy that Jeffrey Epstein like was behind the fucking financial crisis two thousand and eight? In that while that is crazy that recently I learned that recently, I mean I think well, I think I might have. I mean, in the grand scheme of like a million crimes, you know what I mean, like it's just kind of one of those things that like I think I might have like heard that in passing, but I never like the assumption. Sure, I'm just of the assumption that whenever I hear something online, I choose like, Okay, that might be true, but like I don't know because I haven't. People could say fucking anything, and I've gotta just I try to steel myself against you just believing random ship that I hear. Yeah, they all do, but yeah, but no, I heard that, and I remember being like, oh, that that would be I remember thinking, oh, that would be crazy if true, And I would remember I remember thinking like, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised, but I wouldn't like, you know, I wouldn't repeat that fact on like a on like a live TV show or something, right, But I was. But then like I heard it again and I was like, let me look into this, and I was like, oh shit, that is that. It's like literally actually true. That's crazy, dude, what a figure you're making moves for a very long time, good old JP man. You can't like JF. Garrettey. I mean, it is weird that they have Yeah, his uh, his wife's still missing. She is still missing, and people are, uh, everyone's perplexed for like, what the hell is going on with the law enforcement cat. It's crazy because I apparently they haven't even swept his house. They've never like checked to see like if they can find any DNA or anything wrong. They just never did that. It's like, I was like, I guess they just literally don't give a shit. Why would they get I mean, I get so that'd mean to be fair, I guess they're like I don't know this, I don't know or whatever. All right, Oh, here's a good We're gonna end on this one. Because I did see this one. I think I had a good answer to it, so I want to read it. Po Tca wrote and he's like, how's it going, Chris, Derek and Pigeonstin? Did I say that? Probably at some point I remember called the peasant Ston. Remember that peasants Ston was one Thingston was one from like that wasn't from here, but it was like we were. I don't remember slu that was ever one worstin for Steed vagrant Ston. I like that. There's a lot of things that work with your name. Actually shut up, okay, Comston. I like that one yeah, that's great. Anyway. Anyway, he says, we see a lot of remakes of Beloved, we see a lot of remakes of beloved games. But I'm curious if you could have a really shitty video game be remade, and I mean really shitty video game remade, what would it be and why? I have an idea. I want a next generation like Unreal Engine five Glover. I want Glover. Oh yeah, I want a gritty reboot of Grubber, of a Grubber Glover Glover. Everybody's talking about that. That's that's I think. I think it would hit. I think a gritty reboot of Glover would would go hard. Like he loses his son, and he's like, he's cradling his dead son. He's cradling his dead son. He's got to get revenge against. I don't know a sock. I don't I don't know anything about Glover. Honestly, I really I have not played it. I have not played a millisecond of Glover. I've seen footage of it. Maybe I think I've seen, genuinely in my entire life, maybe fifteen full seconds of cumulative Glover footage. But I've heard nothing good about it. Uh, the only thing I heard heard about it was that it was interesting that somebody made it. It was interesting that it was that it was a real thing. Yeah, you know, I'd love I'd love a woke Max Pain. Max Pain is not a shitty game. Okay, that's the original Max Pain. Yeah, people love it. Yeah, but what a woke pain. Woke pain. They should have, they should have a reboot of They should have they should make it Minimum Pain min Pain. And it's like it's it's a guy, and it's it's it's it's it's a guy. So there's it's the other side of the story. It's like Chief and arbiter kind of thing. You play as Min Pain and you go around the level, so like your first level is the first level of Max Pain, but you're going around basically like a healing everybody, like like yeah, like putting bandages on the people that Max Pain kills, and uh, you basically clean up crew basically for Max Pain. And that's like the whole that's the entire game. This entire experience is no common that but there is bullet time in wrapping people up in bandages motion, this slow motion bandage time. There's a quick time events and stuff. I think Min Min Pain would be great. It's not exactly in the spirit of the question, but I like it. Can you guys help me find this game that was on the Xbox Store briefly. It was a complete ripoff of God of War and I can't Oh yeah, Child, Zeus Child. I'm trying to remember it yet, War God's Us Child. I love that unreal five fucking PS six exclusive uh huh, or I guess Xbox can get it Xbox yeah whatever, whatever that means that you know, Xbox exclusive. Oh my god, God, this gameplay looks immaculate. The way he walks around is astounded. He slides backwards. There's no backwards walking animation, so we just like slide if you if you want something to really tickle you go ahead and look up War God's Zeus of Child anywhere and you will be rewarded. I bathe like, you'll you'll like what you see. It's such a it is so blatant that it's crazy. I've never seen a more blatant ripoff. Actually, Like I've seen people like claiming like I've seen games that like like Pow World right poke with Pokemon and you look at that and you're like, yeah, that's a ripoff of Pokemon. But it's also like it is transforming it, Like it is like it is unashamed of its inspiration, but it is a transformation. Say the same thing about Vampire Survivors and like and like Castlevania, where it's just like you're kind of lifting a lot here, but like it's it is different. That's straight up praying Repire Survivor of mind, never mind Vampire Survivors. Yeah, yeah, from like two years ago. I think, I think, God, God Child. It's just such a cleared ship post. Again, it's so funny. It is. It is the Krados model though, like it's not even it's not like inspired by creatives. Yeah, it is creative.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing that looks decent in this that it's like, hey that I I completely recognize that's Credos.
Speaker 1: That's a decent job, dude. The animations are dude going out of the arenas too. It's like it's just it is so shiit. I love it. It's just it's clearly all stolen assets because like so that so in the footage I'm watching, he's fighting a bunch I'm pretty sure that's like, I don't know what the fuck it is. In my video, it looks like he's fighting like like Nemesis or something from like Resident Evil or like I don't even know, man, Like it's yeah, yeah, I don't know exactly. I would love to see like a full on like I would love to see War Gods Zeus of Child given the time and attention to this.
Speaker 2: But if Santa Monica they've been because they've been hush hush for a minute, you know, they're like, oh, the only thing we've seen is the hiring for specific roles, you know, like you see when they're putting out the oh we're hiring for this, must be vers in this, and they're working on.
Speaker 1: War Gods Zeus a Child. That would be all I would want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I wouldn't be that mad, to be honest, I'd be like, of course they'd be like, fuck you gotta wait even longer for a real proper game, but also this is funny, thank you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be mad, but I would be like, you know what, if that's what you want to do, have fun with that. I just man, I want that. I want that fucking remaster though, for real, like of the original game, like I just yeah, it's too bad, too bad, It's never gonna happen. Whatever is, it'll never happen. Sorry, Sawi. Anyway, we're gonna read, We're gonna read our twenty five We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons now, so uh, let's go ahead and read our twenty five dollar pat Remember, you can go to patreon dot com slash the snark tag. You can go to patreon dot com slash the snark tag. I don't know, so like what so that's speed, that's speeds expression. So the last question is guess what I show? Speed named his dog wrote and he says, take a look y'all, and he sent me an image. He sent me a link to an image and the image, the image is h the image is this, take a look y'all. That's a he just said, take a look y'all. That was the entire classic line from uh when Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith tried to tweet out a photo and then it just says like I amg underscore, you know, oh yeah, and then somebody put somebody calm and it's big if true, and then Stephen Abra responds with what are you talking about so funny.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love watching that, like the translation barrier fall apart between like generations like that, and it's like watching the It's like watching the Tower of Babbel happening. And yeah, it's just like like, oh, we can't communicate, yay, yay, yay. Communication is impossible. Hey, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollar patres. Now. Remember you can go to Patreon A Concess's nar tank early access, ad free episodes, exclusive episodes, all that jazz. Yeah, all right, you count me down, three, two one. What would it look like if Scooby said what would say? Would it sound like if Scooby said the N word? What would it look like? Makes no sense? Uh, there's a spoof horror about a giant sperm called Wadzilla. It's a parody of Godzilla. Bust inside my mouth, put the pen in my Boka living, Oh live in Levita Loca. Oh, I see, I see what you're saying. Yeah, I didn't get it, Like the for the entire several weeks that we've been doing the show, I didn't. I didn't get your thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, second used the basket back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead and you're not needed for this. I'm he's I think is he peeing? I think he might be peeing. He might be. He might so he didn't leave the Are you back? That would be crazy if you like took your headphones off and was like I gotta go to the bathroom and took your headphones off and stood there and shat and just shat loudly, chevy loudly. Then I get up and it's just brown on my pants. That's not that white guy. That's like that white guy who like mogs the camera and he like farts and ships and he's like, guys, are remember the video we saw the guy pissing. Oh dude, that video is insane. So what is he talking about? He's like he's yeah, he was like, he's he's a video of this. I don't know how to describe this. Okay, he thought he's gonna leave. He brings up something and he's like, all right, I gotta go. It's a video of some guy like like making a video. He's like angry at the I r s. He like gets on his phone. He's like fuck you, Ira, and he's like the camera's like really low, and then he stands and he and he like you can see him flexing and he just pissed, just falls down his pantle like it's crazy, his shorts and was like, why what's happening? But it's real. It's not like AI or know that. It's very very bizarre. That's an angry man anyway. Anyway, that's what Kingston brought up before he left. He remember this, I gotta go Lowgert Yogurt's bucket of probiotic Brogert just learned night Wing fans are called dickheads. Big Chrissy a comfy night is trying to figure out how to get in contact with the other transformed Snart Tank patrons. Miss t Lamone, God's favorite fanboy, Malik Berry, Stephen Bonell, Oh, welcome Destiny. Thanks for supporting the show. H Sorry I missed that one. Oh, Stephen Bonell is Oh, Stephen Bonell K. Thanks so much, man, Yeah, thanks a lot, man appreciate it. I knew I knew you. I knew you'd come around eventually. Anal Footcake Cobeba Patreon ross is Uber Mega gay Hoomo Willy admirer, gay boy Farty Young Colin mistaking white phosphors for flour the dark Passenger curse technique in my hand and clap. The genie did the thing to turn Swen's blood into bacon grease, but the levels of fat and his body somehow decreased by eighty seven percent. Young Colin is Assault Factory. Young Colin in Assault Factory, playing with nunchucks, but their swords getting chewed out of twenty five dollars by two sexy, big black Israelites and a light skin Twink Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it's still crying? Clamuel Esquire the third One time I took a shit so big it made me come not lying Comfy Transnit Comfy trans Night. Molly or Malley underscore Malibu on Twitter. So m A l I underscore m A l I boo on Twitter. So there you go. You're trying to get in contact. There you go, You got you at it. Uh, that'd be crazy if like I were responsible for like a wedding, I'm going to kill the president with a mortar. They need they needed a stell soldier. So I put my hand on the Habachi hot plate at Benny Hana and burnt my fucking fingerprints off. I haven't played Expedition in thirty three yet, solely because the French's accent hurts my ears. I'm not even joking. Elder scrolls, Elves call red guards Enoi. Only the gayest will suck guys blow me agay by Gapeim Benjamin Emma, Emma Viglin calling timpoole the N word, the r beater. Even Rick Ross can make a great verse. Never kill yourself. It can get better. Gay gay little Wietelborgs Old Chris cutting steaks from Sweeney's marbled girth, Berserker, Broli's big bang bus sized venus, reckless Rhino, the Sloker, two yso Dirpy Happy's Mickelson Vane, the cock Johnson My Chris Hansen, Tomagotchi, hard boiled eggs, Baonetting a French soldier with a bad dragon toy old Man, spaghetti nuts as Raimi's normal oz worn I started this company. Uh do you know that I've had sex with the guys. Uh domination, I've built the cum thrower. I'm coming for you. Swing and keep your eyes open. Derek hash Uh parentheses, not chopping his innocent hashtag free am around that Asian is giga dumb and gay and stupid and gay and dumb and gay and stupid guy that became fluent in Chinese but only using fortune cookies. It's an impressive, uh impressive trick. Uh guess what I show Speed named his dog. I don't know, I show barks. I don't know. I just I don't fucking I don't care. I'm curious about it. I wonder, I wonder if it's funny I show speed dog. This better be worth a google? Uh what's his? Of course this is the end. I was hoping it wasn't that because I was like, that's too easy, you know, because it's too easy. And then it was, and I'm like, that's too easy. Man. The dog's gonna be so fucking confused around him day though, right, Yeah, just making sure because I would be like, whoa, I was expecting that. Yeah, he's not HP Lovecraft nothing. Uh trans dragoon. We need a healer to finish the party. Uh, gay harbor, the gay harbor butcher queen of faphazard ooh arabic numeral is very scary oo spooky numbers. Bald blue eyed German Man asking if Swing was the inspiration for golum and dispatch f Yi garmin Boja is the embodiment of pain and sorrow in the Twin Peaks universe, visually represented by creamed corn Victor Frankenstein's womb sickness. I want to be the spirit of vengeance between in Swing's balls, thug Zilla versus Mecha wigat two. It's Young Colin g t A four a swing set glitch frogs together strong. I need you be soft to stop cucking me and releasing new splinter cell A gay ass show is not enough? Why does pissing sound like frying chicken? Young Colin asks where doctor will Young Colin asks where doctor Wiley is in Mega Mind Extra amo idea. Write a music biopic for a film for Imagine Dragons, like how the group formed and made their songs. I brought a shirt to use Sweeney's face as a comrag Big Meat stinks, Donald dumps shard of the deal, shooting Sween in the head every time he's late. Gay actor Rosebud Delicious Sonic, the Hedgehog feet porn. Sorry, I can't had a burrito gay little gay cob be like Waguan dem Dick Sarairi Heith reminded of a U You card Gids. The real Kingston Jamison went missing in two thousand and five. Derek is a powerful end where the is there? Ball? Is there? A Ball's cheney Marjorie Taylor Green going on to strip after her stint in Congress, Sweeney manipulates gay beatles into sex gay and ey the butt sex sky e a sports, It's in the sand Sweeney's garment boshit through his gay little silly straw. Uh find yourself someone who looks at you the way Trump looks at Mamdani make a gay cover of Has Been Hotel Invite Visy Pop on the show. Vizzy is unreasonably busy, dude, Like it is. Viv is like one of the probably like one of the most always working people I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: It's is unuck believable I've.
Speaker 1: Seen I don't know where that well, to be fair, but like like based on like I see her and yeah, basically close to her. Yeah. At this point, a lot of has Been Hotel stuff's been popping up in my feed lately. I think because of the season is like kind of ending or whatever, and there's a some musical and there's some good ship in there. I didn't realize that they got fucking Patrick Stump from fucking fall Out Boy to voice of character in that show. And I'm like, Okay, oh interesting, I gotta hear that. I gotta hear what like whatever song he's got, uh platonic cousin Young Colin getting lured into a van with Mega man merch Uh Department of Whror. Michael Richards taking a sip from his ess flask before going on stage at the lat Factory. Went to the store at two am and somehow bio dude looked at me funny because of the scumbag coodie. I told him it was a rapist. You're the weird one again. By the way, Hailey Williams cover of Passion Fruit is the best cover of all time. Low Ki, I've not heard that passion she does. I'm kind of cool with Yeah. I just I assume it's I assume it's good. I'm like, I heard it, actually, I assume, Hey, if Hailey Williams does it, I assume it's good. I haven't really heard anything that's yeah. Cot cheese crumbs Kingston's mister Crafts takes for truly baffling. I am Donald G. Hotty Trump, Duke of Arabia, hand of all OAHs, my witness goon devil the man without tomasens and that's why he can see his dad. Dude becomes lady h Oh. Dude becomes a late nice song for the modern era. I got I got a forty T I rig for twelve hundred dollars. Seen night Owl after the After Call of Duty. The CEE remake definitely has a I in it. Yeah. Probably, Actually, I'm not so sure. I think they maybe, like I could see it. I wouldn't be surprised by it, but I'm not expect dan uh Switchy the Gay the Stark Tank is powerfully racist. Guys. I then say, your name is literally how you swearing other people, which is what Trump is doing. Calcasts is the goat, Young Colins skinning himself to be the red mega man, Young Colin pushing the elderly into a volcano. Carl D. Bradley six seven. Nice young adult novel, Alex I really hate that by young adult novel Alec Baldwin and the Chambers Secret Bullet. Uh, We're in the money. I'm fucking gay. I'm fucking gay. I got a lot of what it takes. I'm sucking a schlang to take it takes the sucker slong Craig, the Canadian emoticons smiling. I guess it's your boy, Shawnee d Dick suckerstan at Grock? Is this true? Young Colin in an endless battle against Capcom for the rights of Mega man? What are you drinking? Right there? Is that I knew? Is it steamed piss?
Speaker 3: It's nice, chilled, frothy piss cheers nice. Everybody's drink has a couple of hope.
Speaker 1: Actually, where's your piss? Chris? I really got to clean my I really got to clean my desk. These are like seventeen bottles of dry piss? Is that what? There's two Arizonas and three coffee comes. There's no like a little bit Arizona. But it looks like piss. No, yeah, but it's in a can. Damn it your hand camera? H Anyway, what was I saying? You think knuckles dick is also shaped like a knuckle? Gay? It be like, oh god, what is it gay? It be like we all sucked dick down here. It's penny wise. It's not penis wise gave the idea is like gay it. It's like it's gay penny Wise. No, penny Wise is the it is? I know, but like the idea that you wouldn't say that, I read it like gay it. It was like what do you what is? And I was like you would, yeah, you would want to say gay penny Wise to be Actually, we all sucked, dick down here, come come on down, Georgie. We all suck like that on Georgie, we all fuck each other. Isn't he literally canonically a pedophile? Is that true? Or is that? To me?
Speaker 3: He's just he's just sucks, so probably he probably would pedophy. I feel like he's just terrible.
Speaker 1: Penny Wise a pedophile like everyone that es children. The parentheses derogatory gets some sort of sick pleasure out of it, you know, because he eats people. He eats but it's like you know what I mean, he doesn't fuck them, he just eats them well off camera, you know defense scripts. That's wait, dude, he's so fucked up. He's an alien that uses racism to make the world the worst place. Like that is crazy. Thinking about that is insane. He literally insided a race riot and then went to sleep for twenty seven years. Well, there's that scene in the movie right where like the new movie, the new movie, and when I say new, I mean you know the one that came out yea few years ago. More recently, we're like, uh. It opens with like, I hate crime all right, I forgot about that. Yeah, they pushed like a gay guy in in a river or something, and he's like, yay homophobia the movie. Finally, that demon clown ain't afraid to tell it like it is. That space clown really knows what he's doing. Watching Backlips, I loved watching like it and being like, man, I just relate so hard. The penny I mean niggas watch Star Wars and be like I think the Emperor's cool and it's like, well the Emperor is cool. He's just no, he's not city. It is not cool at all? Do it? Do it? Vader's slick man.
Speaker 3: That is insane.
Speaker 1: That's it's he can grab pussy and nobody would say nothing. Well, I dare I dare someone to say something.
Speaker 3: I in fact dare someone to say something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna And then I think it's so funny that even even Vader, like, they don't beat him, they don't fight Palpatine because they're like, oh, we would just like it was the point. Even if he did die, he would somehow return anyway. So fucking gars people make fun of that.
Speaker 3: I think the way he returned to stupid, but literally in the original books, he does come back again.
Speaker 1: It's not the East or the West side. No, it's not. It's not that. No, I thought that's South sad. No it's not. It's the dark side. You are correct, in my master, it's a disaster Skywalker after dude, I remember, no fucking that was a Star Wars gangster rab in like fucking two thousand and three. I'm like a'l bino black sheep Jesus and like uh and and like uh, I remember, dude, It's crazy how vivid that is in my mind. I remember seeing that for the first time, being like, the internet really is going to be crazy one day and the practice nig up beyond gay gay. I like Cities. He's racist, he's powerful, he's white and elderly's perfect. God, I gotta watch that. He a normo. Me and Kingston Thud and uh doubletean. You know that. Cities we've been I've been going down the strip club, you know, and in some gool. I love going to the strip club with this old man. It's my favorite activity. I think he's so cool.
Speaker 3: I like how he makes it nighttime when he gets up shot.
Speaker 1: If I go, if I go to the strip club next to him, I'm so much more approachable. It's crazy. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't caps with his drip, his his gown drip.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fine.
Speaker 3: You show up to walks in Shawl.
Speaker 2: They go to a club in walks in Tony Soprano, you got fucking Darth Citius.
Speaker 1: With his cloak. You got and then your dad and dad.
Speaker 3: Still that is clearly a bad time, like everyone should get out of there.
Speaker 1: You would you would genuinely assume that, Like if you were a stripper and you saw that, you you would probably assume that, like some night of the museum ship has had you know what I mean? You'd be like, like, who are these who are these historical figures walking into this this place. I need that as a shirt. I need that. I need the all four of them. Tony. I just like no one will get it, and a lot of people will be like, Okay, that's Tony Soprano, that's start sidious, that's uh, that's uh who else? I say, King Kingston's dad, Like, wait, who's who is that person right there? I don't understand that you pick one, just one cartoon character, a giant black dude with a blunderbust the size of a fun We need to make that. We need to make that shirt, and we needed we need to have them standing next to each other, almost in like a diamond formation, so like one's facing left, one facing right, and the other one's facing forward, and then underneath it needs to say I don't know, like, uh, oh my god, run the jewels that I don't. I don't want killer Mike to come after you get uh, well, we'll spell it different. Haven't been.
Speaker 3: I haven't been a fan of him in a while.
Speaker 1: We'll do jewels like a G J you no g E w.
Speaker 2: U L.
Speaker 1: It is? That? Is that even worth? I think totally'll totally yeah, he because I just want he's I feel like he's the type of person that would try to get a piece of the pie. He'd be like, hey, that's our ship. But if we made that shirt, by the way, you're not like if we made that shirt and you buy it, you're not allowed to explain it. That's the that's the that's the key point of the shirt is like, I'm not going to explain this. I just somebody asked you, like what does that mean? It's like I'm not. Don't worry about it. I don't over it'll overpower people with curiosity. And on the back we'll have like kind of start tank written in like small font. Will be like, what the fuck is that shirt? What is that? I like it. That's not a bad idea. I kind of like absolutely and is about this? Yeah, let's use AI since we have no morals anymore. God anyway? Uh uh yeah, what was it? What was I? Oh? Yeah, gay, It'd be like we all sucktick down here. We went to the dumb, stupid gay idiot convention and everyone there knew you doctor Drip mh Lord of all Drip. In nineteen ninety four, I met Yasser Arafat in a at a hotel in Morocco. He ended the night by putting his balls up my nose. Cool guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: All Ice agents fumbled the latina in their past ob won't you blow meru? Uh? That's fucking trol. I know, yeah, I know it fumbled the latina you know what I mean that pussy pops differently. You know what I'm saying. I don't agree. I'm reicist. What what is Palpatine? What is Palpatine in? I like power Baby Carrots by power Dude. That's when they were like raise his grandchild is like ray, wow, anyone he's I've never tried that before, but you've opened my eyes to a bread perspective. Like genuinely, I think he's probably like one of the most evil people in fiction. Like he's just like on a dark City. Yeah, he's like no, no, it's not he's not even. He's not even he's really evil. He's like, he's not even, he's not even top ten. He's not even top ten. I think he is. I think maybe not in like not in like cartoonishly like he isn't like a rapist. I think even even if you did, even if you even if you took rapists off the off the table, he's really evil. I don't think so he's really easy. I think you don't understand the lore of how mil I've read all the books. I don't care. I don't think Dark City is I don't think that Cities is the most.
Speaker 3: Evil he's one of them. He's fucking evil dude.
Speaker 1: He's not in the top. He might be number eleven. I'll give a number of one him. Oscar Kashka is more of a piece of shape, but sidious is more easy. Oscar is way evil, dude. So men, you married one, you you drinking? I have he knows, he knows, he's seen my soul to one forever. I'm aware. But yeah, No, I think Oscar Kashka has him beat. I think it's not even close.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that that worm that's stop motion worm and Beetle Juice hasn't beat.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy because the worm is really not evil at all.
Speaker 1: You're saying no, you're saying that because you don't know. You don't know the lore. You don't know literally the literature. You haven't read the Beetle Juice expanded universe where they where they go to the internal politics of the worms and there in their own like hierarchy in society. You don't you understand, you know, the the battle of fucking worm worm a level on creek.
Speaker 2: I think the giant worm from Gears Too is actually more evil than that fucking worm.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think probably I think that word has intent a little bit, actually.
Speaker 1: I think earnestly, uh that the first wretch that you see in Gears of War, that's like kind of like he's like above the above the great. I think he's more evil than Palpatine. Yeah, I think. I think who else is more like a lot of a lot of things are more evil than Palpatine. But he's number eleven for sure. He's number eleven, all right, top ten, h we gotta do top ten or top twenty most evil people. We gotta do that. Oscar Kakashia is definitely in top five, like he's no less than top five, Like I refuse, I can't budge on that he's really high up there. You don't know the lord. He's arguably he's arguably only kind of worse than Hitler, only a little bit, I agree. I hard agree with that. Yeah, at least they could read, you know, they could. He's an artist, and he's and he's literate. That's truly true. He did read and write. He was on meth also, but like whatever, uh, Kremlin de gremlin, Uh did I read this? All right? We want you blow me, cremin de Gremlin. Adventure time peaked uh is Peak Cartoon Network, especially past season four. Chris is in the top five wigos of all time. Cock Shaved Box by Kurt hole Paine Chris, he would be like the skinny retard just said he hates the gaye on camera uploaded to YouTube. Also, I Love Penis Wage Lag five eighty three six Gay Rats in a Trench Cort running for President. Peppini Brothers Publishing presents Frank Renod's new children's book The Horror Acts donc Donkerson, Homeless, Chris, Christopher ra potzerk PEP. I am gay? Can't you see? By the cocks throbbing mite comes so proudly in males from the homos Fat Creaming? What is that? Is that? The oh? Is that this fucking star spangled banner? I am gay? Can you see? By the cocks throbing mte comes so proudly in mails from the homos Fat Creaming. It's good, pretty good. It's not bad, Like that's pretty good. I didn't get it until the end. I kind of should have got it a little bit earlier, but you should. You're not reading this. I know ellipses and I'm going to peg Jason Todd erm You're slying out with Kingston. Isn't he pretty? Cringe John Strickland, Well, you see, it all started in nineteen thirteen at this pencil factory the Church of Keith, the first Chutch of Keith. David presents franken Epstein, The Good Die Young Colin, Young Colin forcing his hands into the vagina of a random woman on the street and ripping her in half. The scene of King Gadora on top of the volcano with the cross and the shot pre Rose Blake eight ninety six. I got Lockjaw doing graveyard Chicks and the dick Second Factory. All I got was lock darts previously mentioned fucking a hole through a brick wall because he smelled a teenage girl on the other side. Uh that fat kid in sunglasses shouting the f slur at the fighting words p s A from the late nineties. I don't know anything about that. I actually I haven't seen it. Desk goofy Dave Rubin being infected by the flood and becoming the Davine Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge. Like in the Green Mile, Young Colin playing Mega Man while chugging battery acid, crustaceous cheap, cheap skate equals crabbedjew Casero. The joker, the joke, the jokers, mister crabs. The joke is, mister Krabs didn't know the dime was there. Young Colin getting a scouter tattooed on his head, I forgot. Yeah, that is next level. That's so. That's intense dedication. I will say that's so, especially if you keep the ear area kind of shaved so you get yeah, yeah, uh, all right, what is it? What is it? Ben Shapiro grabbing his come encrusted Yamaica from Jeff Goblum's cock out of focus, Bigfoot Rosa parks at the back of the name list, call me Donica Lewinsky the way slob, Big Bill, Big b Bill, Sorry, Miss Jackson, Dino Nuggies in the stove, called that fossil fuel New York. Nick Atherury needs help learning his weapon Halo three. Approaching the Hunter is having a child naphrom and routing out our list the King of the King of, King of Heaphazard. Thank you all for your time, for your patronage. Remember go over to patreon dot com slash the snark tank if you want more, If you want to support the show. If you had fun, uh, leave a likely of a comment all that crap. If you made it this far into the episode, type in type in what should they type in? Ball?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Type in Piccolo's Kloaca smells rank. That's what I want to see in the comment section to make sure you've made it to the absolute end of the video. Happy Thanksgiving, have you, Black Friday, whatever it is you're doing, friends giving all that jazz. We'll see you next time. Bye. Don't celebrate anything ever. I agree with that. Actually