Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 4: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find?
Speaker 3: They built their tails.
Speaker 4: On grafts and lights on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid the answer scream, They're all around rising, break through.
Speaker 1: All the lies so fast.
Speaker 5: Welcome back shoot seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I hope everybody had a great weekend. As we record, it is Saturday, August second, twenty twenty five. Beautiful day here. Hope you all have great weather as well. Finally a break from the heat and the pouring torrential rain that we've had here. It's been a beautiful day. So again I hope everyone is blessed in doing well as we Again again, I should say, as we begin to close out this podcast, we have another great guest, and over the two hundred and twenty some folks we've interviewed, we'd have quite a bit of folks from Canada and tonight as well from southeastern British Columbia. Travis is joining us. Travis, how are you, sir, didn't get Thanks George, how are you doing fantastic? I appreciate you taking the time on the Saturday. I guess it's Saturday afternoon for you out there in mountain time. Why don't you take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience for us.
Speaker 6: So, my name's Travis. I live pretty close to moyebc, which is right probably twenty five minutes just north of the Idaho border, so we cross right at the Kingsgate Boarder. Yeah, this whole journey has been thanks to my wife. Basically, she kind of woke me up in well, I guess it was probably twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen. Was was when she kind of pointed out the initial the initial thing was kind of like the Pagan holidays for us, so which really drove a stake between us and a lot of family and friends and stuff to say, you know that that Christmas is maybe rooted in something that we should look into, and then Easter and and all those things. Right, so we uh, I mean it doesn't that kind of thing. You can you can try to talk to people. They'll either hear it or they won't write they they you can't fault people for being traditionally minded. We've all been raised with Christmas and and I think for us it was just like we it was just time to kind of break away from what was comfortable. And when you see that, you know, when Yahweh says that he doesn't want to be worshiped the way that the Pagans worshiped their gods, and we can see that a lot of the stuff that we believed and the traditions we kept even as a church, like growing up going to church, there there was Easter egg hunts on Easter, and there was there was Christmas trees in the foyer, and I just don't think at this point that those things really belong in the faith, right. I mean, when you find out that Easter comes from Ishtar or Eestora or like all the pagan religions are, you know, they all have their own versions of the same thing, right, But you know, the Tammuz or whatever, he was born from an egg. From all these things, she was the goddess of fertility and is totally responsible for whether it's the pornography industry or all the corruption and sexual problems that there are today in the world. It wasn't hard to realize, Okay, we need to step away from this, right. So yeah, and then kind of fast forward probably to twenty seventeen, and I had a bit of a bike accident and I had some injuries and I started to feel I got this burning sensation in my stomach, and so I at that point I went to the doctor and I saw a ten different doctors. You can never see your own doctor. There's always duty doctors on call and all these things right, and you re explain your problem and then they would listen to you and they would all try to just prescribe you drugs. That's how we know they do things right, and they admit it, like I would have a question for them. And the one lady told me she was a duty doctor. She said, she said, Travis, I think you are giving us too much credit. I google your symptoms when I read your when I read your report from the appointment, and I prescribe you drugs. And I don't want to hear about more than two or three problems per visit because I want you to book again. And I was like, wow. She was semi retired, and she was very honest and was in it for the money, and then I don't, you know, I don't believe they're all like that, nurses and doctors and stuff, but you you do see that there is there's a financial agenda behind that, and not everybody cares about your personal well being. They put themselves first, right And so anyways, I got prescribed lots of ant acids for this stomach problem that I had, and eventually, after almost a year, I got in and had and had a scope and they said that they found a polyp that was suspicious of lymphoma. Right, so right away they they booking in with chemo and radiation doctors for appointments and everything. And they I'm not joking, George. They they didn't want much information from me at all. It was like this is what it is, and this is what you have to do, and like we need to get going on this basically, And I said, I, you know, I can't. I can't make that decision right now like I And they say, you don't have time, like we need to get going on this, right You don't have time to look at alternative health measures. If you take high dose vitamin C or whatever, you're going to compromise your kidneys and all this stuff like, these are just local people. These are local chemo doctors from you know, Trail BC or Colonna or whatever. And it's funny because between the two meetings of the chemo doctor and the radiation doctor, the one doctor, the chemo doctor, he said, this is a blood cancer and it can't be cured with radiation. And I was like, well, then why am I talking to a radiation doctor as well? And the radiation doctor said, oh no, you can absolutely radiate that spot and it can be cured. And I said, your two stories don't don't jive right. So between the two of them, my wife she kinda we just sort of left. And you can tell that they had this attitude like I was stealing money right from their genes. And I said to my wife, like, I like, seriously, like I feel like it's a death sentence. And she wasn't really worried at all, which is comforting. You find when you're in a situation like that, about probably half the people that you talk to you can make you feel better, and havelf the people with what they say, they actually make you feel worse. Right, So to everybody that's going through that right now, I would encourage them to find some people that give them a good, you know, some hope and point them in the right direction, versus the people that are just worried and put that fear into you. That's not healthy. So anyways, we kind of proceeded with my wife. I don't know what she got into with the information and the research, but she kind of is the researcher and she she I can't remember the lady's name, but she gave me this video to listen to. And the lady basically, her premise was, man cannot cure disease with medications. It doesn't matter if it's chemo or radiation, whatever. They can't disease cannot be cured with that kind of stuff. Ultimately, the pharmaceutical industry they look at treating symptoms and it doesn't matter. There's side effects, and it's mostly side effects really. But her thing was this lady she was a doctor, and she said, you need to basically get into your Bible and you need to talk to your creator and get in line with his commandments so that you can receive his blessings and life right. And so my wife she at that point, my friend he needed some money and he had bought this pig, and he like it was a butchered pig. It was all cut and wrapped. And I said, maybe we should just bail this friend out and give him the money and get the pig. And my wife said, she said, I don't want to get into it just right yet because I'm just kind of midway through the research. But she said, I don't want to do that. I don't think we should do that. And I said, oh, okay, And so you know, another week went by and she kind of proposed me with this idea that it's possible that we should still be keeping these levitical dietary commands, right, And I didn't. I wouldn't say I lost it, but I you know, I reacted how we react when we find out about things that we're not comfortable with.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: We all love our bacon, right.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean it's hard to Yeah, it's hard to wake somebody up to some truths like Christmas and Easter and be ripping the bacon out of our mouths at the same time. But you later find out that with the bacon, it's just the salty nitrates and the smoky flavor, that's what you liked it. Wasn't the actual meat anyways. So we we looked into that, and you know, we all learn that Noah when he brought the animals onto the arc, every little kid remembers it was two by two when you think two of each channel, well it was you know, seven of every unclean and seven pairs of every clean animal. So you look into that and it's like, well, Noah preceded Israel by hundreds of years, right, Like so if Noah knew what was clean and unclean before God ever had this covenant with Israel, so does it really make sense that he would have these dietary commands for pre Israel and then it you know, for Israel, and everybody says those commands are for the Jews. But then you know, post issue a coming and you know, dying on the cross. Now suddenly there's like these new rules that one day when we're all you know, facing judgment Day, which is the same day for every person that's ever walked this earth, how can we kind of believe that they'll be judged differently than we will for the same you know, the same things. So for me personally, it was kind of a you know, you don't like to to change your ways. But realistically it wasn't that big of a change. Like you basically eat You basically eat bacon, and some people have the odd shrimp ring or something, and like, no, nobody's eating owls or ravens or all the other parts of that command. Right, So it's the it literally is basically the pork. So and then if you look at secular science, even even secular science and doctors, they'll say like seventy percent of pork, random pork samples have these dangerous parasites it's trigonosis or whatever, right, And they lots of people say they didn't know how to cook, you know, the parasites out of the pork back then and all this stuff, and it's like, no, I think you're not giving people enough credit of you know, what they used to do and how they used to cook. So yeah, it just that was a that was the kind of first part of it all leading in. And so I did go for some cancer appointments where they did follow up scopes every six months. I think I went back for five appointments, and my this is like, it's crazy. I was in Cranbrook at the time, which is a small town twenty thousand they or so people. And the doctor that did my my scope, he was actually a He went to this Baptist church that we attended, right and he he said, so, how did the chemo go? And I said, I didn't do any chemo. He said, yes, you did, and I said, no, I didn't. He said you did. And I'm like, I didn't, Like, I didn't do chemo. I didn't your radiation like I would know. And so he said, well, you're fine, You've been clear every time. So so it's personal for me, Like I know, people say, like nobody wants to hear it, nobody wants to believe that those commandments can still apply to us today. But for me personally, like that's the thing that we changed and my symptoms had gone away. We weren't eating pork all the time. We did eat bacon and stuff. But I think that at this point that was in twenty that was in twenty eighteen. My daughter, she's six now, she was she was born in the beginning of twenty nineteen, and that was kind of when I was sort of going through it all. So that was six years ago now, and I actually haven't been to a doctor since my last appointment I canceled, and I just said somebody else can have this one because I'm done showing up for these. So yeah, then at that point, George, do you want to intercede with anything? I feel like I've been talking for too long.
Speaker 5: No, it's fine, because I'm glad you mentioned that I actually had to go.
Speaker 7: I verrely.
Speaker 5: Over my first fifty five years of life, I've very rarely been ill.
Speaker 7: Three times.
Speaker 5: I'm sad to go to the er this year because two times because my throat losing my voice. I was reading through the Book of Jubileese the other day because it kind of is a I look at it as a supporting book of Genesis. Understand it's not canon, but Jubileese chapter ten, verse ten says and Noah wrote down in a book all the medicines of their diseases, how he had healed.
Speaker 7: Them with the herbs of the earth.
Speaker 5: So this makes you go, hmm, did they really hide or you know, not hide, but try to keep us away from reading verses like this, Like we've mentioned Jubilees and Enoch. When it comes to the firmament and Biblical cosmology, which is what this podcast is basically about. So obviously that's going to be a topic of conversation. But when I read that and then you think back to the word pharmachea and things of that nature, and then you hear your story of how you overcame, and you know, with this Messianic movement, which is a very fast growing movement, Like I listened to a gentleman from the Assembly of Yahweh and North Alabama and also very much a Saturday Sabbath guy and still honors the dietary laws in the Torah that he feels is still valid and beneficial. You know, Genesis to Deuteronomy, Leviticus eleven, Deuteronomy fourteen to be specific. And you know, the more I think about it, and I ponder these things all the time, and you know, you can find scriptures if you read the ESV Bible that in the New Testament, there's almost a supporting document in the Old Testament for almost every verse. So it is something that even to myself, I've been thinking about a lot. And then kind of going over to pagan holidays, that's something I was introduced to many many years ago, and I had a conversation with a pastor down the road who, like I guess their church attendance was almost ripped in half. And that's you know, you look at people like Dean Odle who have the courage to talk about biblical cosmology in his church, knowing the ramifications, and apparently there was somebody at their church who said, I've refused to come to my church on Easter Sunday, right, one of the holiest days of the year, if not the holiest day of the year. Jesus, you know, resurrecting from the dead and you know, basically starting the church, the new Church right and saving our sins and you want to look for eggs And that's basically the conversation that took place. And the traditionalists were very upset by this. They're like, it's for the kids, how dare you do this? And the Easter, you know, the pastor always got up in the Easter bunny outfit and they took pictures. And the older I get in just the more life experience I have. It's not about being smarter or going to college. It's just about life lessons and understanding God's law. You know, there may be a place for people in downtown on a Friday afternoon to do an a hunt that maybe in them all if you want to take your son's picture with Santa. But I noticed and it really affected me last holidays that I don't think that the traditional side of that, especially even I cringe when I see a tree in a church. And I know there's some people come on man light now, but again, you know there's still some validity. You know, just because there's a new Covenant doesn't mean you disregard the first thirty nine books of the Bible. Right, I'm thinking, and I've been on the fence too with pork and to the fact now that I think God's telling me, I'm just like we talk about, we're just putting the blinders on because you know, breakfast is always Yeah, breakfast has always been a big part of our family. And I'm from the I'm from the mary Dell region where you know scrapple and bacon, that is like a staple. But you know, also I'm older now and you learn that you can either please God or you can please yourself. Now, obviously you can please both, right, you can do things. It shouldn't be a burden, right, But at the same time, you know, as I get older, I'm starting to see these things like everything you mentioned today, it's been I've come across all this information and again I've been everybody, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Everybody, all the You know, whenever you talk to a Christian about this sort of thing, they always talk about the sheet with the four corners and and take that sort of passage out of context, where you know, he see he made that's Jesus the cleared all foods clean. And it's like that specific notation in parentheses was added in the nineteen fifties, you find out, and it was never that was never in any version before that. And they were talking about gentiles, they weren't talking about food, right, kill and eat the pig. People say, like Yeshua, if he suddenly decided to say to everyone that now you can eat unclean foods, they probably would have just killed him right then and there, like he because they already had questions about him being who he says he was, and wouldn't have had, you know, the authority just come and change the laws of the father, right so to Yeah, I don't know. And you mentioned Jubileese, like I think it's Jubilees twenty three verse twenty six. Do you have it there?
Speaker 7: But I can find it. What was it again, Jubilees twenty three.
Speaker 6: I think it's twenty three twenty six.
Speaker 5: To oh, you know, sometimes the internet can be great.
Speaker 7: I guess I should have put a I did put a call in there.
Speaker 5: It's talking about the focus on the theme of the Covenant, faithfulness and its consequences, both positive and negative for the Israelites, even in the in Malachi I the Lord do not change Matthew five point seventeen. Do not think I had it up here. Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the profits. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.
Speaker 6: And fulfill meaning like not like you know, you fulfill sounds like just be done with it. And it's like I did not come to abolish, but what to abolish that doesn't make sense. To fulfill, meaning like to fill up to its highest potential, or to you know, to do it as as perfect as it can be done. Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I found it.
Speaker 5: It says in those days, this is Jubilee's twenty three verse twenty six, And in those days the children shall begin to study the laws and to seek the commandments, and to.
Speaker 7: Return to the path of righteousness.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you, over the last three or four years, it seems like there is a spiritual awakening and people are starting to ask the questions.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: We talk about the double edged sort of technology, the kids with TikTok and you know, being able to access pornography on your phone in your pocket, but also the sharing of information. There's a lot of people who are becoming awake and seeing the truth. And you know that verse right there really really shines the light on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's like that's a future prophecy, like in the coming days they will start to seek after the commandments and in his righteousness, which he defines as following his laws. Law sounds so like they talk about legalism, right, and like Tora just means teaching. It's like the instruction book for how we're supposed to live lives. When you look at the Torah and it seems so burdensome it realistically, I think there's like maybe six hundred and thirteen commandments that you can count or something like that in the Torah, and how many of them apply to you? You're a you're not a woman, you're not a child, you're not a farmer, you're not a levitical priest. You're not you know, you're not a lot of things, but the ones that do apply, most of them you already keep. Anyways, it literally comes down to the blessing of trying to observe. I'm not saying do it exactly the way that they had to do it then, because there's things that have changed. We don't have a temple, we don't have a priesthood, like a physical priesthood and stuff, but to observe His biblical holidays. People don't want to get rid of Christmas in Easter. But there's seven biblical modeem which are like his holy set apart days that are part of his calendar that people are so really trying to find the right one and doesn't seem to be real obvious for anyone. So that's always a point of contention. But I think in the end, I think it that it matters less about if you happen to choose the right calendar, or you know, if your calendar is slightly different if you're on the Zadok or the Enoch or the lunar or the lunar solar or the whatever.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 6: People talk about how they pray and they and they receive this thing where they feel like they're on the right calendar. Well, we've done that too, and we're we kind of follow like a Zadok Enoch calendar, and there's reasons why we do that. But definitely, like most most of these days, like where we observe of the Passover, the Feast of Tabernacles or anything, there's like a double rainbow in the sky or some some sign right like a shooting star at night, or it would kind of lead you to believe you're on the right calendar. But everybody has these stories. I think what he cares Voute ultimately is that you personally are trying to seek him and He's going to show everybody something that they can handle in the time that they're ready for it. Like I can tell you to stop eating bacon today, Georgian, I can't tell you to stop eating bacon. You need to decide for you. And it's not between me and you. It never was. It's it's between you and him. It's between me and him. So that's just my thing with that. It's like put one vote for Torah because let's say let's say you, you know, you adopt a Filipino kid, and you've got five of your own. Is that is that Filipino kid going to come and live in your house and have a different set of rules than your native born children. It doesn't work like that, Like that kid is now your kid, and he's going to be living under the same rules. And that was numbers fifteen where he talks about, you know, one set of laws for the native born Israel Israelite and the the sojourner, right, like that's always been how it was if it was for Noah and then it was for Israel, and Yeshua did it like if the truth is in you, he would walk just as he walked and said. And so that's basically a lot of people, you know. Another whole segue into that is kind of like people talk about how you know a lot of Paul how he says that, you know, Jesus is the end of the law and all this stuff. And to me, whenever it seems like you can take Paul's words and contradict them with Yeshua's words, then obviously I would always choose the red letters in the in the script. Right, it's if you know, if Yeshua says don't eat meat, sacrifice the idols, and then Paul turns around and says, well, I can eat that meat because those idols are nothing. Then it's like, well, I will just error on the side of what Yashua said, and and if it says hellal, I'll probably bow out. So that's such a big thing. Now there's a whole section in our grocery store that says hellal foods. Right, and if it's you know, if that chicken was sacrificed to an idol, I'm not only for the reasons that it was probably injected with m RNA, but I'm gonna avoid that chicken.
Speaker 7: An I'm not gonna eat that swing chicken, that's for sure. Yeah, so a lot of points go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, No, no, it's all good. I feel bad not getting into the the amongst all those findings and and everything, she mentioned that she thought that the earth made me flat and that I lost it. I because up until that point, you know, every time she proposed something to me, I would always get mad, and I would always like, you're always coming up with these things. You just believe everything you read on the Internet or whatever. And and then of course I would get to the point where I had to test it for myself and and it turned out she was right so far. So this time I kind of flew off the handle and she gave me the two hundred proof sent a little bit of Mark Sergeant, and I listened to that stuff and I started to I think I didn't accept it, but I eventually got used to listening to her talk about it until I don't know, it was like a transition where I just maybe I just got so used to her talking to it about it with her friend and her sister and stuff that I don't know if I just started to be okay with it, and man, fast forward a few years later, and it's like I started listening to whether it was your I didn't come to your podcast right away, but I started listening to these debates with Austin Witztt versus whoever else. Right, He's amazing hat talking about the science behind it all, and I like stuff like that. So it just after a while, I was just like passionate about it. I was like, this is crazy. It's so crazy that we didn't see this all along, Like it's it's definitely the default is that we are not spinning and swirling, and like you know, you sit out by the river and it's just calm and glass, and there's people stuck in marbles with chopsticks and balancing on top of one another, and it's not even like it's even if it was the earth is spinning and staying at a perfectly constant speed in one direction and the atmosphere was all turning out the same, maybe that would work, but that's not what they say, Like they say, we're spinning and we're corkscrewing, and we're going in like four different dimension of travel. It doesn't it can't work now.
Speaker 5: And the waters, you know, we see the water perfectly calm, you see somebody walking a tight rope. And then you get the heresy of nildergrass Tyson talking about that field goal hit the upright because the earth was spinning, or just all you stuff like that. And that's really the basic thing that once you're fully awake, is that you have to have a baseline of really trusting nothing outside of your Bible and making them prove, whether it's satellites, whether it's heliocentrism, all of that stuff. And the second thing is if you know it in your heart that it's that we are not spinning that we should maybe build up the courage to have conversation and again the same of what you were talking about earlier. All you can do is present this to people. I've come to the point in my life where if they're going to turn their back on me as a friend, then I guess they weren't close enough a friend, because I've got enough emails to understand that this is a very important topic. It has literally brought people to Jesus and Lord and for them to understand that he's not living in some other dimension.
Speaker 7: He's right above us.
Speaker 5: So I too, once I got over the self shaming, like I can't believe they fooled me, you know, I became humble enough to accept that that was the truth and then to pick up the mantle and run with it, which I think everyone should do if you're able to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I spent so many years of my life kind of just seeking after things that are fun, right like mountain biking and dirt biking and all the things that were just a distraction. I still like to do those things, but it like it was my I grew up going to church, and it was it was always kind of on the back burner. And everything you know was about having fun. And then when you kind of get put in a situation where you feel like your mortality is at hand, you realize that if you could go back, you would change things. The things that matter to you, the things that matter then don't don't matter at all, and the things that never mattered to you before start to be the things that matter. And it's you kind of hope that people don't have to go through those feelings and those I shouldn't say fear, but it was. It was a scary time for me, and and that is kind of what pushed me over the edge to make some different decisions.
Speaker 7: Right So.
Speaker 6: In the end, I think that hopefully I'm better for it, and and can I have had a lot of opportunity. I worked for a telecommunication company here in Canada. I won't say its name, but you can probably guess of one of them, you know, I was. I was a home installer, so I did like internet, phone, television, and security systems for them. And I was in people's houses every day I spent I probably went into three totally new houses every single day for almost six years. And you're in somebody's house for like three hours so most people don't just leave you to it. They kind of follow you around and want to make sure you're not going through their sock draw I guess or something. But they end up you end up learning a lot of really deep things about people and what they're going through. And I had so much opportunity to tell people what I was going through to and what I had been through. And it seemed like with the Torah stuff and with even flat Earth stuff and everything, like I didn't care. I never cared about what people thought about anything, because I had my own experiences and I knew what was important at this point. But I got more pushback from Christians than people that had no background in anything like that, especially with Tora, right, because like I say, there's this hyper Grace movement that all these churches they kind of just stick to this New Testament ideology, and and it's really hard to sit down and actually be honest with yourself and say that the creator of everything made this set of perfect and righteous commands for his people. And then you know, a couple thousand years in decided to flip the script, give this new this new set of stuff to one guy, and suddenly, like we can we can live a totally different way now than we did before. And it never sat never sat well with me once I realized, right, and now you can look at there's I don't mean to be a whatever of Paul versus Yeshue a type of guy, but there is a lot of have you seen the contradictions about have you wat There's a website called like Voice of Jesus dot org that I'm looking at right now, but it's.
Speaker 7: Where he talks about seeing Jesus in the wilderness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And there's there's dozens of of scriptures where like what Paul says versus what Jesus says, And there's absolutely dozens of them that seem to directly contradict, which you know, could you say that Paul was false? Like does does Paul pass that Deuteronomy thirteen tests of a false prophet? Like to me, I would say, and I've asked people before, like does does Paul change the gospel for you? Like like when Christ was here and shared his version of the gospel, and then sixty years after he died, one man comes along and says he met Ishua in the desert and he gave him his gospel. Now like Paul calls it his gospel, Like does that really make sense that issue would tell his disciples go out now and preach this and baptize people in what I have taught you. But then suddenly there's a new guy that comes along and says like I am the the Apostle of the Gentiles and the thirteenth Apostle, and like I'm you know, I'm a teacher, and I'm all these things, but has a kind of a different like Jesus was the end of the law and everything, Like I can I can kind of share with you a couple of them if you if you are okay with it, or I don't have to if you're not.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's you're you're the guest. I'm not gonna if if you're passionate about something, you should share it. And again let the listeners decide for themselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So like for so interfusions one, it says in him we have redemption through the blood the forgiveness of our trespass as according to the riches of his grace. In Romans four, he says, who was put to death for our trespasses and raised for our justification? And then Yesua says in Matthew six, for if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don't, do not forgive men. So there's a contradiction a little bit by like, we are, you know, saved totally, forgiven, totally by the blood of Christ. And then yes, she was saying, you know, we're forgiven if we forgive Romans three, he says, they are justified by His grace as a gift through the redemption which is in Christ. Jesus, for we hold that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law. And in Romans five, he says, since therefore we are now justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. And Jesus says in Matthew twelve, for by your words you will be justified, and your words will be by your words you will be condemned. Right there was I don't know. The list kind of goes on and on, and it's you know, Jesus says, like freely you were given, so freely give like and Paul talks about how you know, he says, let the elders who rule be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching. For the scripture says, you should now muzzle an ox when it's treading out the grain, and the laborer deserves his wages. He says, if we are sown, if we have sown spiritual good among you, This is First Corinthians nine. Is it too much that we reap your material benefits? If others share this rightful claim upon you? Do we not still more? And Jesus says, and preach as you go, saying, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying, now give without pay. And yeah, there's just I mean, we could talk about this all day, but you can find that stuff pretty easily. You can just type in Jesus versus Paul. And it is a little bit disturbing to see that there are so many things that appear to be contradictory. People try to try to sort of blend those things together and say, like, no, see, Paul did keep the law, he kept the feasts and stuff, and it does say things like that, But then immediately they want to turn around and say what Paul says, you don't have to do this, and and that was that's a tough thing for me to reconcile. So, like I say, I always just if there appears to be a contradiction, I'm not going to say Paul belongs or doesn't belong or you know, whoever decided to put those books in scripture. How to like if you actually think about is flat earth to salvation issue? Maybe not. We talk about how it brings certain people to know to know the Father and to know Christ, and but could this be like what if what if Paul came with this new gospel and it leads people away from keeping the commandments, which are the law is defined as righteousness and sin in I think first John three four says for sin is the transgression of the law. And in the Greek you look at the etymology, the word law is Torah.
Speaker 7: Your first five bars of the Bible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so if sin is breaking the Torah, then how can we say that we can do all those things that we you know, want to reject for the sake of the taste of the food or the traditions of men.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, And and again there's there's arguments on both sides. What's interesting to me. One of the reasons that I went to I decided to try seminary because I figured I could go there and I would get definitive answers on our questions, and every single professor's got different ideals. One professor will will strictly say Yahweh and Yeshua right won't even say God or Jesus. And it's just amazing to me. And I wrote that in my paper last week. I said, you could literally show one verse to one hundred people and you're going to get fifty different meanings. And it's the same whether it's letters to the Ephesians Galatians. Even Peter says that, you know, he claims that Paul's writings are authoritative scripture, but you know, some things we struggle with and I don't want to ever come across the saying is like, that's not important, because to me, I do have some certain issues that if I hear in church, I won't go back, because I think we've come to a point that so many pastors are afraid to preach what they believe because of numbers, because of business, and I never want to be that guy, and I already have accepted that. When I get behind the pulpit and have a congregation in front of me, I have to speak with conviction, no matter what.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: You can't be a phony.
Speaker 5: You've got to be You have to rebuke when you see something that is out of sorts, right, rebuke, and then if they repent, you accept the repentance came over. And that's what you really have to break down. You have to read this for yourself. Don't let somebody tell you what this verse means. You need to sit down and read it for yourself. And you know there's a lot of divisive topics out there right now, whether it's the little season, Once Saved, always Saved is a hot topic and things of that nature, and people will point out YouTube videos or my preacher said, but it's important that you sit down, read it for yourself and discern for yourself what that means to you. But the most important thing is to understand is that Christ, you show a died for our sins. He died for He was dead for three days, which people missed. The whole story of Lazarus. He waited four days before he resurrected him just to prove say, you know, in the next month or so, this is going to happen to me. Don't go in there, Jesus, it's been dead for four days. I can imagine. Well, you know, so when he rose Lazarus from the dead, it wasn't it was something that already happened. I guess it was almost something like precedents in a court case, you know, that happened. So that's why Jesus really, that's why he did that with Lazarus before he rose from the dead.
Speaker 7: And again, Lazarus was dead with four days. Jesus was dead for three days. And that is really.
Speaker 5: What the most part and part of the most important part of the Bible is is knowing that we are flawed. From Adam sixty five hundred years ago to George Chobs in twenty twenty five, right, And that is the one thing that gives us salvation, right, is we are flawed. I will send fifty times before the end of this podcast. Right, if you're going by the book, and that's through the grace of God and the blood of Jesus, we are saved. And it's up to everybody. I hope you take the time, like people email me all the time. I can tell that you're sitting there, you know, listen to that guy. You don't agree, but you give him.
Speaker 7: Of course, I don't agree with my wife all the time. I don't agree with many of the don't tell her.
Speaker 5: I said that, by the way, many of the professors I've had, But you still listen. That's how you gain wisdom. Maybe you realize that you were wrong about something and you change your belief on it. And again, we have our convictions that were very strong on and you know it, you know, but I listened to things that make sense. I will listen to and research for myself. And you know, when I came across this messianic Jewish movement, I guess you would call it. I guess it really kicked off really big around COVID and you started seeing people, why is all there was there a bunch of cars there.
Speaker 7: It's Saturday, it's not a Catholic church, it's not ld Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 5: And you start to see the people like you mentioned the verse earlier, you know, And that's what I wanted to touch on really quick, and I'll get back to you. I'm sorry I've been rambling, But the ten commandments. Right, we say that all the time. I'm the Lord, your guide in George. Huh, yeah, exactly right. Honor your father and mother, don't kill, don't commit a daughtry, don't steal, don't bear fault, false witness, on and on, remember to keep the Lord's day.
Speaker 7: And you know that is something that.
Speaker 6: So the Sabbath, the fourth commandment, it's the it says remember to keep the Sabbath, because it sounds to me like he knew that we were gonna forget about it, and it, uh, it's got the most details on how to do it right. It's like it's the longest of the commandments and it's the one that doesn't matter anymore. Like it doesn't matter like we we've gone to many different churches over the years, and and the thing was, you know, Sunday brunch after church. Yeah, everybody meets up for brunch at the hotel, globby, restaurant or whatever. And now we see that we decided we wanted to try to keep the Sabbath. And I mean, we can argue about calendar all day long, too, not argue, but talk about but it's like the seventh Day is one of those things that people have been keeping. Certain groups have been keeping the commandments probably since the time of when Christ walked right, and we know he kept them perfectly, So whatever you want to say. However, many days in the month, how many days in the year, there's still day one through seven start over. So has the seventh day been lost? I don't know, Maybe maybe not, but I would say we would agree that the seventh day is Saturday, right, Sunday is the first day. Seventh day is Saturday. So we said, let's try to keep the Sabbath. Well, I had to work like every other Saturday, so I sort of approached my employer at that telecom business and I said, I, you know, we kind of would like to start following the Sabbath for our faith, and I want to see if there was some way I could get a religious exemption from this schedule or something. And it was just a flat flat out, like not a flat out no, but here's some forms and you can try to get them to bend the rules. Whether there's like fifteen thousand employees in the company, right, so it's not happening, basically, is what I got. So I filled out all these forms, submitted them, and probably the day after I submitted them, we got an email saying, tell sorry, I just out said it. But the telecommunication business has has decided to open up some different scheduling options for the employees. And there was five different options, I think, and it was everything from split shift through the week to like there was only one schedule that it didn't have any sad days and you had to work one Sunday per month. And so obviously I was like, wow, this is crazy that that just happened. Right at the time, it was so unlikely to ever happen, right, but it happened. I chose that one schedule Sunday ended up that shift that I ended up picking. Like Sunday was basically in this town I lived in, like clean your truck out and like try to find stuff to do. It was the easiest, It was the easiest shift. And nobody wanted to work Sunday. Everybody had this thing about work and Sundays. And I was like, I, whatever, this is great for me because I wanted to follow the Sabbath and you made away so and.
Speaker 7: How many years you've been doing that?
Speaker 6: Well up until I did that for six years until I lost my job because I wouldn't do the COVID testing. I wouldn't get the shop for sure. But I actually went one step further and I wouldn't even do their three times weekly tests that they wanted us to perform. I said, I'm not shoving anything up my nose. We did research and with my you know, previous lymphoma stuff, there was some a there was something that they the actual chemical is kind of slipping my mind, but it was saying that it was something that they sterilized the Q tips with that lymphoma was a direct side effect of whatever was on that queue tip. And so I said to my doctor, I said I need a medical exemption to not have to do this testing. And he said, Travis, they won't let us give you an exemption. I said, who's they? He said, the College of Physicians. They won't let us give medical exemptions for these tests. And I said, well, I guess that's it then, And so that was that. Right at that time, we decided we had already been thinking about property, but we actually sold our house to my wife's brother in town, and we bought, you know, four acres south of town and got some sheep and got some homestead going and got out of debt, and yeah, we've just been working at that for the last four years, trying to grow as much food as we can. We live pretty close to a little farming community where they have markets and you can find all kinds of farmers that are constantly looking to get rid of their unsprayed cherries and peaches and all these things that come up every year. It's a real blessing. But yeah, so definitely worked out for the best. And now we kind of live in the middle of nowhere and there's a rock quarry across the highway and through moving out here, I had bought an excavator and we kind of set up our whole property. And once that was all done, I had a couple hundred hours on the things. So I walked across the street there and got a job basically mining out these big landscape blocks for walls. And I've been there for four years now.
Speaker 7: So well done.
Speaker 5: And you know, almost everybody who I've spoken to who stood up against the COVID vaccines, well was rewarded and their life has been just blessed because of that. And what to you, what is COVID accountability like or you just pass.
Speaker 6: That COVID accountability. Yeah, man, we are so far from past. It's I would say that we are like there's a small percentage of people that didn't take the shots, and then there's an even smaller percentage of people that are still kind of dwelling on it, and we're like, even the smaller percentage of people that I don't know, we we keep, we try to keep. It's It sounds kind of awful, but I think it's a lot more nefarious than what some people think, right, I think.
Speaker 7: Oh, I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: I we actually are kind of I know you've said before, like you don't think it's the mark of the Beast and all this stuff for certain and reasons. But I'm of the personal belief that there's a chance that it may be part of that. We know it's part of the system, but you know, I don't think that taking the market the beast means that you're bowing down literally and worshiping the beast. Like to worship the beast is to participate and take part in all the things that he comes up with, right, And I definitely think this COVID shot was one of those things we saw. There's places even this small town. You couldn't you couldn't buy stuff, certain places, you couldn't go certain places, just like anywhere in the whole world. And I don't know if you ever saw the like as a as a human, we've got DNA, and our DNA has this like double helix, right, it's like that course, your helix, And in those two strands of DNA, there's seventy two thousand genes right supposedly, so seventy two thousand and two in a helix. That's one hundred and forty four thousand, right, which is an interesting number. So when people take the mRNA shot, they actually receive This is all things that we've read and things that we've heard from, you know, whether it was Malone or McCullough or all these people that take it or leave it. We usually leave it. But the mRNA adds a third helix to the human DNA, which is crazy to think about. But your DNA is the that's the Father's signature on your existence. Basically you were created with this DNA and when that third helix is added, another seventy two thousand genes two hundred and sixteen thousand, right, George, you probably well, actually I've heard you talk about two hundred and sixteen thousand. It's six hundred times sixty six. It's there's so many We know how important the numeric values and actual physical numbers are to those following the beast system, right, So just looking at every every part of that, like how many people actually took that shot for a good reason, Like well, I had to go visit my mom or my dad who was in the hospital or whatever. I get it. Like it's a hard decision to make. I told my parents, if you end up in the hospital and I need to get a shot, then I'm sorry, I'll see you on the other side. Like yeah, and that sounds cold, but it's a decision that we made. And we actually try not to do a lot of business or have even people that have had the shot over because it's not only because of like the potential of maybe the shedding and the negative side effects. We got to you know, she's a child now, she's but she's like she's six years old. We're trying to protect her from anything that we think could be harmful to her. Right, I would expect that from any parent that wants the best for their child. We don't completely shelter ourselves from the public, but we we try to keep away as much as we can, and realistically, like, how many deep conversations have you had with people that have had that shot since it happened? Like those people and I shouldn't talk about it quite like that because I know there's people who listen to your podcasts and people that are whatever that have taken the shot. But they had to come to this time in their decision where they sat down in a chair and took that, Like that is a major decision. It's different than some we've all taken yellow fever or whatever, so we can go on our African missions trip or whatever it is, but it's like this one was different. It was like it was almost like there was spiritual blinders for the people that couldn't see it or wouldn't see it, and for the other people that saw it. It's like now those people like we're kind of you can talk about anything with those people because Georgia, I don't even know you, and I will tell you anything about anything because it's it's sort of how you can talk to those people. If I feel like, if those people were okay with that shot, then the conversation's over before it started, like they just don't hear.
Speaker 5: It's how things happen in life. Because this afternoon I was watching it was a pre recorded class, but I had to watch this video and he was talking about how the difference is fellowshipping with people who were saved and fellowshipping with people who are not saved, were of the secular world, and just the different levels of commonalities that you have just on a spiritual basis. And I've noticed that within certainly the last five years, and there is you know there and again there was people who who unfortunately took the jab and thank god, you know, they're healthy and they're doing okay. I'm sure they had to have some what do you call those shots that aren't the placebos right, et cetera. But it wasn't at a minimum, it was a test. I do believe that it was to see how far they could push us and when the time comes when they dropped the hammer. I think what we saw five years ago is maybe ten percent of the pressure that they're going to apply on us.
Speaker 7: And that's why I already wrote a letter. Maybe I'll read it in a week or two.
Speaker 5: I wrote a letter to the senators, the state representatives, our governor, and the sheriff and the head of the police force that I'm going to send certified mail to each of them the day I opened my church here that basically says that I will never close my church. It's a three page letter, and I cite a lot of things through twenty twenty and I cite about twenty five Bible verses, and I said, this isn't a threat, this is a welcome. Number One, I want you to come to my church, but I also want you to know that I recognize God's law before I recognize man's law. I wanted like to set a baseline and be just upfront with these people that don't show up to my church and tell me to close because it's dangerous, there's a flu, there's a riot, there's this or that. It's you know, we saw churches get closed. Abortion clinics stayed open, the dispensary stayed open.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 7: You know, it's just shame on all of us for allowing that to happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's for sure. But you know, in the end, it's like the world will be deceived by her cup of sorcery, which we.
Speaker 7: Know is fararmckah, amen, brother, So we stay.
Speaker 6: Away from all that. We had people we literally hadn't talked to for years that came to us and said, is it true that you didn't vaccinate your daughter? And I was like, are you kidding me? Right now? Like that's the conversation you want to have after we haven't talked for nine years, You want to call me out for not jabbing my daughter with fifty two vaccines in her first two years.
Speaker 7: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's crazy how how different people can be on such vastly different paths, isn't it.
Speaker 7: It's really interesting, it truly is.
Speaker 5: I've said before my other podcast, if you stood outside of the walmart and asked one hundred people how many buildings fell in New York City on September eleventh, two thousand and one, ninety four of them would say two, right, six, But you know, maybe five or six would say, oh, well, at least they'd.
Speaker 7: Be aware of at least seven, right, building seven? Right?
Speaker 5: But that's far and few between. They just know what they're told, because that's that's they want to be your gatekeepers. We only have about ten or fifteen minutes left, could you no, no, no, this has been a great conversation, and this is that's that's that's awesome we've had. That's a meaningful conversation. That's first and foremost. But could you get me your what you would consider your six silver bullets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so personally, I would say the moonlight is an interesting one. It's like, I'm sure lots of people know about the inverse square law of light, but basically says that every time you have the distance to a light source, it gets four times brighter. So you've all seen the pictures of NASA and their spacemen on the moon, right, and it's this dark, dreary place. But it's like you can literally read a book by the moonlight on the bright nights.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: So if it's two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away, it should be sixty four billion lumens or something by the time you get to it. You wouldn't be able to take a picture of somebody on it, right, So that's that seems like a no brainer. The numerology and symbology like the Satanic Masonic all the six six sixes and then every threes. Oh I kind of missed you there.
Speaker 7: You cut out the ninety threes. That's all very big number.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and sixty six six hundred miles per hour, and you know six sixty six point six degrees or twenty three point four degrees off axis, which is sixty six point six when you subtract that from the ninety and it just the list goes on like it's a an arm long list of sixty six sixes alone, right, Nasa itself, like when the woman was beguiled in the garden, it's like that. The word in the Hebrew is nasa an asa for beguiled. It's like deceit right in their title. And then you see it's like the serpent's tongue on their logo. It's there. It couldn't even be more in your face. Right, So that's probably the third one, the blatant lack of curvature that you can buy a nine hundred dollars camera and improve nowadays. I'm sure you listen to us and wits it or whatever, and he talks about the radius of Earth is three nine hundred and fifty nine miles, which just happens to be the exact number that the human eye can resolve the like the angular resolution of your eyes. So where you would physically in the sixteen hundreds see a ship travel over the horizon, that distance that the ship disappears is the angular resolution sort of of your eye. And the exact number of what the Earth would have to be to match up with that is three nine hundred and fifty nine miles. So they kind of reverse engineer the math to make the numbers right. But now we can buy telescopes and spotting scopes and cameras and things that clearly prove that wrong. There's people from Cress that are just not too far from us. A few guys that have shot laser beams to mirror reflections across Cootney Lake and it's like they're whatever twenty miles apart or something, and one guy's thirteen feet off the water and the mirrors five feet off the water on the other side, and it's like you can physically see with the human eye this green laser like where it should be behind five hundred feet of curvature. Right, So no curvature is for the fact that there's no container holding our atmosphere, and space just happens to be the strongest vacuum. It should just suck the atmosphere right off our planet, right, and we should be in space, as you know, as soon as you blink your eye. But I think that's like the second law thermodynamics says, to have two different pressures, there has to be a container, and we know that there is a container in the firmament, right absolutely. And then you know, they talked about gravity and and how it's like mass attracting mass, and I know this is all the stuff that this is probably why you're shutting down the podcast because it's like two hundred and fifty episodes of people saying the same things over and over.
Speaker 5: But the facts are the facts, right absolutely, and it's that that is the case, and that's why the other conversations is important as well. Right, we've reinforced the facts, and then you kind of hear everybody's walk through life, which is very.
Speaker 7: Interesting to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the gravity is like, you know, we were held down to the Earth and all this stuff, and then now they say that it's not mass attracting mass now it's the bending and warping of space time, right Yeah. And I couldn't believe it when I heard this story about they have this great big telescope and somewhere in the desert and they saw two atoms or something like so so many light years away between two black holes and they could see, you know, some correlation between them where it's like nice, nice story, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And now they're now they're pushing this what is it seven mile alien ufo that's been spotted that that could be headed our way, and it's just like, I wonder, what, you know, if I heard that six or seven years ago, what I would have thought, How would I even care then? Or because you see people in the comments on like Twitter, and you're just like, my goodness, man, you've watched.
Speaker 6: Too many all these little you know, silver bullets and stuff. They're important to remember, and especially the ones that the you know, there's still people out there I think that can benefit from hearing this particular story of flat earth. But it they're all just also side not distractions. I think the like to realize where we are is very important and to sit there and be in denial that you haven't been lied to about that is like I know, that's part of the thing about certain people that just won't hear what you have to say. If you're a truther. Right now, I think truther is a swear word, so they'll flag you if you're a truther. But whatever, I'm sure I'm flagged a million times over.
Speaker 7: I don't know, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: You know, we go from flat Earth to Hebrew cosmology to true Earth, and then from conspiracy theorist to truther or We're always trying to evolve and keep one step ahead of the people trying to keep us down. By the way, I did learn something the other day and I meant to mention it now's a good time. Yeah, I do ham radio, amateur radio, and I came across the other day that the longest and this is line of sight radio transmission, meaning that antenna A has to be able to see antenna be for it to work right, two hundred and twenty miles across the red seat, two hundred and twenty miles, and I know somewhere I did. I don't have it in front of me the notes, but it's like physically impossible with with that the curvature calculator.
Speaker 6: Right, it's the ion sphere, George, don't you know, but that that theory of the radio signals bouncing off the iona sphere. They all the statistics that you know about the ionosphere were were they came up with those after the radio transmissions were received there. We need to figure out a story.
Speaker 7: Now, we have to find this work exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I did find it a twenty foot tall because both antennas were twenty feet cannot be seen from two hundred and twenty miles away due to the Earth's curvature. It would be hidden behind over thirty two thousand feet of drop. Yeah, that's six miles of drop.
Speaker 6: I heard Austin Witzen on you know, Jeremiah Sciba the News Nation as Rob Sciba's son.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He They were doing some I don't know, they were questioning certain things, and I think Austin said a radio transmission of ninety five nagahertz or something was received like at eight hundred and thirty miles away or something like that. Like, it's just just totally impossible. It's insane.
Speaker 8: It sure is.
Speaker 7: We're down to like the last three minutes.
Speaker 5: So if there was any other bullet points or something that you wanted to share with us, and that'd be a great time.
Speaker 6: Oh, George. I one thing that kind of bugs me lately is I've got to I think two more things on my checklist here that I haven't mentioned. So the food thing we mentioned, like you know, whether they're vaccinating cattle or chickens or fish or whatever with mRNA stuff, Like, I think it's important that people are diligent about what they're eating. Now. It's like we're not supposed to to crave the delicacies of the kings, right like we we gotta be diligent on that stuff, which I know you guys are and and the like. Have you have you heard about Cinemix It was a company. I think it goes under the medical thing. I think it's h GK two ninety three. It could be around two eighty nine or two ninety three, but it's the same abortal aborted fetal tissue from like the fetus kidney cells, and they use it in foods and drinks for like an anti bitterant, which is insane, But it is disguised on the ingredient list under natural flavor, and it can be organic natural flavor too. So when you start looking at ingredients and things that you buy in the grocery store, it like most of the things that have natural flavor. They're also accompanied by a paragraph of other ingredients that you're like, obviously I shouldn't be eating this, but just for those people that are still buying ritos and Coca cola and and all those things, like we gotta we gotta spend the time if it matters to you and and look into this stuff because it's kinda like still falls under the commandments, like He puts these things out for us, and he gives us this wisdom so that we can have blessings and life, like the other option is death and curses. So if you can see that something is poison and it's not good for you, whether it's you feeding your kid tarturezine or things with you know, citric acid, look up how they make that stuff, or a Lura red, FCF yellow and sunset yellow and whatever. All these food colorings and stuff. It's all super poisonous. So I don't know, I would say that that's really important.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for that.
Speaker 5: By the way, I wasn't aware of cinemix. I'm not sure I've ever come across it. I have a little catalog here of everything I've covered over the years, and there's no this is this is Iowa opening. So this will be on a future fact on our episode in the very near future, and.
Speaker 6: You'll find like stuff's changed, right, they're obviously hiding things if you google that right now, it's much much different than.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there's twenty five fact checks on it already.
Speaker 5: But there was a bill in twenty twelve by the Oklahoma legislature, proposed by Ralph Shorty, that would have prohibited, pardon me, the manufacture or sale of food or products linked to this cine mix, which is this aborted fetuses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so thanks for that. All the elites that want to feed us children and we personally and I think there's a lot of people out there but are pretty convicted about and actually don't take part at all in using any AI stuff. I know, it's really hard to avoid it now, and there's people whether you talk to them from church or whatever, and it's like, well, this is here now, just so we're going to learn how to utilize it and use it for good and stuff. And I think there's too many stories about people that have asked AI all these things, and it's really it seems like it's the demon realm to us, like it. It constantly asks questions like is there anything I can help you? With and it's basically asking for your permission in your life to intercede this information. And you know, it's lots of people say it's totally man made and it's just gathering other information off the Internet and stuff, and it's like it it really to us, seems like fallen angel technology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're not the first person to mention that, and it is something to ponder because if you look at the people behind it, like Peter Thiel, not a good guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not a good guy.
Speaker 5: And you know, some people argue, you know, well, we're using it as a tool against Satan, using his own tool from his tool box.
Speaker 7: But you do have to if you do use it, I think you have.
Speaker 5: To treat it as a tool and be very careful not to engage in a conversation in it like that to me is kind of that's that is strange to me.
Speaker 6: You can google something and it's always like the first thing that comes up is the AI overview of what and maybe just gathering information. My wife just scrolls past that. She's like, I'll look for five more minutes to find what I need before I read that.
Speaker 7: That's interesting.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's just a I mean it it may not matter to some people, and I think that the people that it does matter to or maybe needed to hear that there's other people out there that feel the same way. Right, So yeah, sometimes that's all it takes, Like that's it's Yeah, it's nice to know that you're not alone. And these days, like, yeah, we're few and far between with people that you meet on the street that believe the same thing you do.
Speaker 7: So absolutely they use what we have to.
Speaker 6: But I have been blessed and have met actually quite a few local people that are that are on the same page with like flat earth and COVID at least. And then I'm wide open. I'm an open book. If those two things we agree on, then I will tell you anything. And like it seems like we're friends.
Speaker 5: So well if if they're if they're down with those two things, they're going to be open to anything. So you're willing to share, right, And you can.
Speaker 6: Disagree on things, like people disagree all the time. But those people like they if I tell a friend that I've recently met that believes those two things something that matters to me, they're they're like a listener and then they have something that matters to them, and I'm a listener, and it's like we we can end up in a good in the place that we're supposed to be in the end, right, So yeah, I guess that's basically my My outlook from from here on out is like trying not to be ignorant. If you've heard these things today and you've been questioning this stuff, like no, you're not alone, and try and dig up that information while you still have access to it, because I think we're coming pretty close to the end here where you're not going to be able to access the stuff that you would have liked to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've said that often. I have bookcases all around my room now because Mi's the opposite way. She has her kindle everywhere she goes. But I'm like, if there's something that I deem important, I buy it and I have it. I mean, I've probably one hundred and twenty books haven't read yet, but it's there if I need it, because I know there is going to be this Fahrenheit four fifty one book burning event, right and when everything's digital, they can just like Bill Cooper's be Held to Behold a Pale Horse, they eliminated chapter fifteen out of there. I have a ninety three copy that I paid quite a bit of money for but I cherish it, but I'm up against it. I have another guest coming on in about ten minutes, but I'll tell you what. This has been a tremendous conversation and again kind of just reinforcing what you said is that there are people all around the world who hear these things and like they're like, Wow, there's there's somebody else out there who believes what I believe. So tip of the cap to you for sharing everything. And I'll give you the last word, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I think I'm pretty much I've lost my voice. You've let me talk the whole time, So thanks George for having me on. And yeah, if anybody has any questions or something, I mean, I might be able to point you in the direction of the path that we took. But stay away from the food, stay away from the pharma. And yeah, seek after the Father and his wisdom is in his word, and if the truth is in you, you'll walk just as he's his son walked. Right.
Speaker 5: So amen, well done, Travis. Thank you so much. Travis from British Columbia, Canada. God bless you. And your family and your discernment and sharing it with others and to all our listeners as we continue our journey down the home stretch. Thank you for all your emails. By the way, I don't know if I mentioned after that episode a couple of weeks ago, the emails filled up, and I'm trying to do my best to accommodate everyone, but I'm up on a time crunch as well, So I'll try to get back to everybody who I can. God bless each and every one of you. Remember to keep your head on a swivel, and God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feel the tie. Tell down about all the way, Yeah, I know you feel them. A you smile ain't the same as where to go from you like you've lost your weight.
Speaker 4: Don't give it, No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 7: He's got up, lad, Why it's a.
Speaker 1: Way got up? Let me come.
Speaker 3: Why God MC, I can see the straight inside you.
Speaker 8: Child's are putting up five oh you're stronger than a thing. Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: You're accepting a bit found.
Speaker 7: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shot in.
Speaker 8: Ride Yeah, you live, breath, move, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loves home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't done Yet's God up?
Speaker 8: Play?
Speaker 3: Why a waintel? The God of maybe comes. We don't give up?
Speaker 4: No, don't give in you never love home? Don't let go on the Primies?
Speaker 2: It ain't gonife? It's worth living? What's a way town?
Speaker 3: The God up?
Speaker 4: Babe?
Speaker 2: Cal Why sur pray down?
Speaker 8: Got up?
Speaker 4: Stay cold?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, what a pray?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: The God up baby colt? Oh, yeah, gott.
Speaker 9: Don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 3: Never the home?
Speaker 9: Don't they go oft? The primis in and done? Yeah's got up playing? Watch and kind of even cos don't give up no dog giving whatever the home?
Speaker 3: Do they go out? The crimes?
Speaker 1: It ain't done.
Speaker 3: Lover's worth the eve in watching and do the.
Speaker 1: God of every Colus? Oh, the God of needs watch done?
Speaker 9: The God of.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'amy.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm