Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 2: Time for swamp Watch.
Speaker 3: Swamp is horrible, The government doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Good man, gonna make this like a reality TV show, bad news.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington.
Speaker 4: D C.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joey a town hall who clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp.
Speaker 2: That a bunch of my workee.
Speaker 1: Body said the swamp.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, that's so.
Speaker 6: You know the thing.
Speaker 5: I want to play a few more of these because they're they're getting good. These are people calling in and we talked about this poll that came out that said so many Gary.
Speaker 7: Shannon, Hey, hang on.
Speaker 8: Regarding your subject on losing friends for over political stuff. I used to be in radio in San Diego and my boss but a really good friend of mine for over twenty years, because of the last election with Trump, and I was voting for Trump and he didn't think I should. And I'm gay, so he really didn't think I should. So he basically dumped me as a friend and we haven't talked since. It's kind of a bummer, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Reach out to him.
Speaker 1: I feel like this has more to do with this particular candidate that like Trump means more to people who hate him than just political leaning. Like this is not about his policies, it's about who he is. And I think if people some people think, if you are going to give that guy your vote, then then you're signing off on all of the things that he is, not just his politics.
Speaker 2: Right, or his character and his willingness to be.
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think people felt I don't feel like democrats felt like this with George w Did they?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't kind of remember that there were we.
Speaker 1: Kind of remember that people really democrats really thought he was evil, like that he was evil. And now you now, I bet you'd love to have him back.
Speaker 2: It's exactly.
Speaker 6: You know, none of the people I associate with we never talk politics at all. It just doesn't come up. And then Shannon, there's a hole in your deodorant story because you said you look like the giants and you had to change your top, So it means you didn't have your deoderant on on the first top in the first change until come on. Now, let's come clean.
Speaker 2: No, that was I did. Why that's a hole in the story.
Speaker 3: I think he's thinking that I put I.
Speaker 2: Deodorant on the shirt before you put it on.
Speaker 1: That I don't know, but I you know, we've talked about it extensively off the air. I put my deodorant on at different times in the morning. Yeah, you like to mix it up. Yeah, sometimes before the shirt, sometimes it's after the shirt.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you put it on your shoulder instead of your arm pass Sometimes I just put h.
Speaker 10: Gary and Shannon. There have been some strained relationships, some very close to me strained relationships, and I've lost friends over it. You know, within the family, they're strained because we don't agree. I've actually lost friends for not being anti Trump enough, which is interesting. And I've had strained relationships within my close by family over elections. So I try not to do it. But what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: I do think that's an important point that you make about it may be specifically this candidate. Yeah, the things that he brings to it are so off putting for some people that others are willing to overlook.
Speaker 1: And the thing that I would say to take into consideration with that is, he's just open about it.
Speaker 3: We know all of his dirty details.
Speaker 1: There are politicians that we have had where you have not had such an open book.
Speaker 3: I use JFK as an example.
Speaker 1: JFK was not a good human, ran around on his wife, passed around Marilyn Monroe with this family, like the Kennedy's are a great example, like the crowning jewel of the Democratic Party. This family, there's a lot of dirty details about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the surface, they were yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like, yes, yes, Trump can be classified as not a great person, but most politicians who rise to this level are not wholly clean and wonderful and above board.
Speaker 2: We just happened to know his skeleton.
Speaker 3: We just happened to.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary and Channon, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The topic of the whole political thing with friends and family is really a bummer. My brother is over the top with his political beliefs and thinks that he can just beat his opinion into everybody, and I had to cut him off for my own sanity. And it's really sad. Anyway, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Love each other, Yeah, love each other.
Speaker 5: That is an interesting point because there's you lose so much of the logical back and forth. We talked before about that CBS interview with Tony da Kopple and Tana Yashi Coats, if I'm saying it anywhere close to how he pronounces his name, and that it was an aggressive line of questioning on Tony d. Kopple's part, but it wasn't responded to with aggression on Coates's part.
Speaker 1: Now he had a thoughtful response. It was a thoughtful and it was a thoughtful part. It was an awkward conversation, but they were having it. Yeah, and they didn't make it awkward though, they just kept it not personal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is a huge difference.
Speaker 9: Hey, Gari and Shannon talking about politics and friendships, I've kind of stayed away from one of my good friends because every time something anything happens, politics has brought up. I like discussing it, but I found that he's very closed off, one sided, very far to one side of.
Speaker 2: The political spectrum.
Speaker 9: So maybe it'll we'll get back together as better friends after the election than season is over.
Speaker 2: You know, play you guys, Happy Pratt, thank you, love to.
Speaker 1: Part of it is that as human it is our condition to when we're communicating with each other find likeness. It's just the way we are. Find your similarities. Sure, that's just a human, very human thing. And if you don't find those similarities with whatever you're talking about, it's uncomfortable as a human. Just down to our basics, right, because to survive you've got to have a team. You got to have a team most of the time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hi, Gary and Shannon, it's Pick and Glendale. And I default to Thomas Jefferson when he said, I have never considered a difference in politics, religion, or philosophy as reason for withdrawing from a friend.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 5: When my dad and I would get together, we didn't This is may surprise you.
Speaker 2: We didn't say a lot. There wasn't a lot.
Speaker 5: I mean, the conversations that we have never revolved around politics, no ever. And I don't know if it's it. He didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to hear it. We just never talked about politics, not one.
Speaker 1: That's what sports are for kids, That's what football season is for. In the great words of Sammy Kershaw, politics, religion, and her can't talk about any of those.
Speaker 5: I just saw Vice President Harris answering some questions for the first time that I can remember in months from reporters. She's in Houston getting ready for her big rally today with Beyonce and Willie Nelson.
Speaker 3: Is it weird that they're both in Texas? Trump and Austin.
Speaker 2: Very weird that they're both in Texas?
Speaker 3: Was that by design?
Speaker 5: I don't think so, But it's weird because they don't have to be there. Your time is valuable right now, Why are you going to states where you're not the outcome is not in question? She says that she's there to talk about abortion. She's also there to help the congressman who is running against Senator Ted Cruz. I remember his name right away. Trump is in Austin to talk about immigration. That a perfect backdrop for him to talk about that. The question is why would the campaign for Harris put her in Texas when that's an issue that I mean, Texas is at the forefront of the immigration issue and she scores very low on that issue.
Speaker 2: Why go there and to talk about abortion?
Speaker 1: They put right, yes, I mean there are to be combative about it.
Speaker 2: She is, and she's that's why she's there.
Speaker 5: She wants to point out that she doesn't want America to become Texas when it comes to abortion law. But also Trump is going to be there and say he doesn't want America to become Texas when it comes to the immigration problem.
Speaker 1: Biden, by the way, Joe Biden is in Arizona today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: He was doing a big apology. We talked a little bit about that yesterday, an apology for the taking of Native children and putting them in schools, trying to mainstream them that have resulted in horrific abuse in some cases. I think there were a couple few hundred deaths that were associated with.
Speaker 3: That whole ugly chapter.
Speaker 5: Bad, very bad. A couple of things that are going on in terms of most recent news. The La Times back in September said they weren't going to endorse anybody in the presidential race. The Washington Post came out today and said the same thing, that the newspaper is getting out of the business of endorsing candidates in presidential elections. They said that even though this one is probably or arguably one of the most important elections of the century, they said the exact same thing back in nineteen sixty and realized that some of that rhetoric is coming around to haunt them, spose, And then The New York Times just put up a story a short time ago that said Chinese hackers are believed to have burrowed into American communications networks, targeting phones used by former President Trump and Senator JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 5: They're trying to figure out if which communications, if any, were taken or observed by this sophisticated hack of these telecom systems. The type of information on phones used by a presidential candidate could be something like who they call, who they text, how often they communicate with certain people, how long they talk to those people. And they said that that kind of information could be highly valuable to an adversary like China. This sort of communications data that could be even more useful if they could observe it in real time, if somehow they were able to see exactly what was going on. You mentioned this the comment about word salad. Sometimes Kamala Harris gets in this, She gets caught up in trying to over explain things and loses people.
Speaker 3: I don't find it to be that.
Speaker 1: I find it hurt for her to be answering a question just for the sake of answering the question. But saying nothing. That's a nuh yeah. That works ocause I like when I talk to people about things that I don't fully grasp, whether it be plumbing or finances, I find it to be an over You're explaining something to me in great detail that I don't have the bandwidth four right.
Speaker 3: That's not how I feel when she talks.
Speaker 1: I feel like she says many, many words, but nothing, sometimes not.
Speaker 2: Getting into specifics. Right.
Speaker 5: There is an all Washington Post article today that talks specifically about how Trump talks. It's called abrupt shifts, profane insults, confusing sentences, and I wanted to read a paragraph from it because I think you could say this about both of the candidates for different reasons, but for about both of them. This is the paragraph from this article. He jumps more abruptly between subjects and from his script to improvising, sometimes offering what sound like non sequiturs. He occasionally mixes up words or names, and some of his sentences are meaningless or nonsensical. As he delivered more speeches in October, he has made multiple slip ups per day, and he has become more profane in public. That's the Washington Post taking down Donald Trump. And again, all of those things are absolutely true.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the profanity thing either.
Speaker 5: Why he's doing it, Yeah, because of the reaction from the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't make it right.
Speaker 5: When he called her an s vice president, the crowd went nuts. It's totally unnecessary, but the crowd went nuts. So anyway, he referred to it. I remember, if you saw the cut, I think you may have actually been out. But when he did an interview with Andrew Schultz, the comedian, and he talked about weaving, that's what he described. He said, he doesn't lose train of thought. He just weaves, bobs and weaves like a kind of but you explained it, and I do a thing called the weave, the weave.
Speaker 12: And there are those that are fair that say this guy is so genius, and then others would say, oh, he rambled. I don't ramble questory. What you do is you weave things and you do it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get that they're laughing at him.
Speaker 5: But he talks about he'll go off of the teleprompter, he'll weave a story, He'll go all the way around and then comes back. And it takes a genius. He says to remember where he left off, when in fact, all it takes is someone to not advance the teleprompter.
Speaker 2: Right, That's that's the genius that's involved.
Speaker 5: All right, a little bit more about these political relationships that people are losing, the relationships that people are losing because of politics, and why cutting off your parents is such a big deal now.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah, I don't understand this at all.
Speaker 5: Want to find happiness in the to find Well, it's twelve o'clock hour, that's what I've heard, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Also, what you learn is a traffic's going to.
Speaker 2: Be the nightmare tonight.
Speaker 5: We've got, of course, a World Series Game one at Dodgers Stadium. As you heard Debra mention fiveh eight first pitch there at that game, there's a lot of stuff going on beforehand.
Speaker 2: That what I think.
Speaker 5: That is what I think I love about the World Series, regardless of who's playing in it, is the pomp and circumstance, the honorings that they do before the game. So Jack Flaherty will take them out for the Dodgers, Garrett Cole for the Yankees. Of course, the Chargers will host the Saints on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: It's so far.
Speaker 5: But at the Coliseum tonight, You've got USC hosting Rutgers, You've got the Lakers hosting the Phoenix Suns tonight.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a busy time if you're out on the freeway.
Speaker 1: More Americans are completely cutting off their parents. It's called the no contact movement. It has its proponents and its detractors. Those in favor say people should disentangle from unhealthy relationships without shame, and that family should be held at the same standards as friends and romantic partners. Those against it say the bar for what constitutes familial trauma has become too low. Yes, and some kids who cut off all contact are being selfish. Even even George Gascon yesterday said that the Menandez brothers grew up in a dysfunctional household, therefore they should not well, this is not what he said, but this is the insinuation. Therefore they should not be accountable for murdering their parents. It was dysfunctional. What home isn't dysfunctional? At some point there is that word selfish, by the way, is the one I keyed in on. I know that not everybody does that.
Speaker 5: I know that there are there are people who do have awful circumstances, and they grow up and they want to get away from their parents and that I can't imagine what that's like. I mean literally, I can't imagine what's that that's like because I never lived that, but I've heard stories. But there is there is this trend, and you kind of pointed to it there in the suggestion that sometimes we make Sometimes you make a mountain out of a molehill, and it's because you're selfish. Of course, this extends to the family.
Speaker 1: When I say this, I mean the failure of Americans or people in general in twenty twenty four, the failure of people to sit in uncomfortability, whether it be really anything, any anything uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 5: The other theme that we've been talking about is the uncomfortability of political discussions with somebody. If you know that that person wants to talk politics, but you still want to carry on a relationship with them.
Speaker 2: You're gonna You're gonna sit there.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't have to engage, you don't have to argue, and you don't have to cut off the relationship. But there are gonna be times we're it's gonna be uncomfortable and grandma's gonna yell about her, and grandma's gonna yell about him, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's.
Speaker 5: That's you have to be willing to overcome some of the uncomfortability to sit through the good stuff.
Speaker 1: I kind of felt prey, you get yourself kind of worked up in my regard it was flying. A handful of years ago, I decided to start taking like the lowest dosage xanax, but still a xanax for.
Speaker 3: Flights because I got I was a nervous flyer. That's ridiculous. Just sit there and be nervous. That's okay.
Speaker 1: You can have different like emotions and feelings and you can be uncomfortable and.
Speaker 3: It be okay. The one time, I mean I stopped.
Speaker 5: I had a dental work done at one point where the oh, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: No, are you talking about novacane wearing off? Not okay, Okay, that's not okay. I'm talking about mild uncomfortability. You get nervous about something and you label it anxiety.
Speaker 3: No, it life makes you nervous. Sometimes wrap it on man, listen to you.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm wearing Man's deodorant, so I already had the battles, wars with.
Speaker 13: Families and friends about Trump and Biden and Hillary and Trump. And I've heard it all, so it's already watered down. Everybody already has their ideas and of what's what, and they all listen to their own little news and their own facts.
Speaker 2: Echo chamber, yup.
Speaker 13: So what I do is I keep it Dodger, Let's go Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Good idea, That's what sports are for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, until Uncle Bob comes out from New York and he's a big Yankees fan.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys.
Speaker 6: It definitely spices up the conversations, especially when you're a Latino and you tell everybody that you're voting for Trump. So I went and got a big old flag and put it in front of my house just so they can enjoy it.
Speaker 5: But see, now, you're just stirring it up because you enjoy the quarrel.
Speaker 2: I suppose. I guess that's.
Speaker 14: Why Gary and Shannon hey high from Palomer Mountain. But yeah, I just don't do politics with family. I refuse to talk about it. I don't ask them about it. I know where they all stand, but I just don't do it. It ruins good relationships, and that's what you have to do your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love Palomar Mountains.
Speaker 15: Beautiful relationship with you to have changed. I absolutely love you guys. I think I've been listening since you started.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 15: I've been listening to the station since Ojay. But I work and I listened to this while I'm working, and you guys used to make me laugh and just entertainment. But now it's hard to listen to you guys, And I don't know. I hope this election well, anyway, have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: Let me say this, we are in the salad days, and I don't mean that in the good way. I mean no, let me rephrase that, we're in the roasted beat and asparagus days. Like these are things we got. We have to be on top of this type of news. It's not that we get a rise out of talking about them. We too feel that weight. We don't love this.
Speaker 1: We don't love coming in here and talking about politics and weighing in on them. I'm pretty sure that's not something that we would choose to do in our lives.
Speaker 9: In that.
Speaker 1: Family member there, that was a hard conversation to have, but she had it with us, and I get it, and we'll bring a little bit more levity even in this next to ten eleven days. We will keep that in mind because it is important to keep in mind what our function is.
Speaker 3: And our function is.
Speaker 1: Not to tell people about Kamala Harrison, Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: It really is not our function.
Speaker 1: Our function is to have a good time and keep you informed, and that's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 5: I want to credit her for the positivity sandwich. Yeah, where she said, but.
Speaker 3: It felt like the reasons she listens.
Speaker 5: She's listened for a long time. She likes to laugh. Lately it's been a little rough, but she hopes to have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: That was like a genuine positivity sandwich. That wasn't going into the boss office and her being like, Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Like your shirt. You suck today, I like your shoes.
Speaker 1: Not that our boss does this, but some bosses do do this, and it's so obvious.
Speaker 2: He's gonna text you right now.
Speaker 1: I had a boss in Seattle that did this, and I said, you don't need to do the positivity sandwich. Just tell me when I suck. I know what I do, well, tell me when I suck. And she's like, no, I'll continue telling you both. And I was like, ah, God, I don't need that. Keep your sandwiches, but I liked that one.
Speaker 5: Look if you more of these and don't forget we're doing what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show. Also, you can leave us messages on the talkback feature on the iHeart app and guess what we have coming up in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Uh oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: Do you get Yes, that's what I was going to ask for. We have a news and bruise on the books. It is going to be Friday, because you've all asked for Fridays Tina November eighth at Luchenor Brewing Company.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're gonna be a Luchador Brewing in Chino Hills. There is actually going to be a charity aspect to this, so if you had to find yet another reason to come out, we're going to be doing some good.
Speaker 2: We'll explain more on that for god next hour.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's well kind of close to it's for fire recovery efforts and firefighters, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we'll talk about that as we get a little bit closer to our next news and Bruise Friday. November eighth, Luchador Brewing Company. And can it be like a bunch of firefighters out there or something. I'm just trying to get the ladies. Oh, I see, you know what I'm saying that not all ladies like firefighters. Lies And it's not just ladies that like firef That's true. That's true. We have we throw our arms wide open.
Speaker 2: We do do we?
Speaker 3: We sure do.
Speaker 1: More on this up next speaking more want to stop love it blossoms and blooms. When did I ever say that?
Speaker 2: Was that? Today? Was?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 2: No? Not today, thank you.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that was must have been when I had my brain tumor.
Speaker 5: We've been talking about this statement of a few different reasons why we're talking about this topic of political discussions and the potential for it to break apart family relationships, friend relationships, that sort of thing. One of them was the study that came out that said that sixty percent of Americans say they're anxious somewhat anxious of the about the upcoming election. There was a story a study that was done that suggested that more Americans are cutting off their parents. A lot of it has to do with political differences. In some cases, and then this statement that actually jd Vance made last night while he was doing a town hall on News Nation.
Speaker 16: My most important advice, whether you vote for me, whether you vote for Donald Trump, whether you vote for Kamala Harris, don't cast aside family members and lifelong friendships. Politics is not worth it. But I think we follow that principle, Willhill of the divide in this country.
Speaker 5: And then he gets a big round of applause for that. So we asked what people, what's going on in your life about?
Speaker 1: Sorry, it was late. I got caught up talking to Debra about our sex show.
Speaker 5: Which one tell me lies, Oh hey, because the disclaimer we started watching last night.
Speaker 3: Oh is there set right off the bat?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 2: Well, literally I'm in the opening seconds.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh really, but it's not constant, but it's is it good? It will be like I think that it's one of those right things would have been great.
Speaker 2: It was a book. Yeah, and it's actually about a book.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Hey, Garian Channon, great show.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The deal is it's not about which candidate you're for, and that relating to maintaining relationships or keeping relationships with people who have differing you know, ideologies. It's really about what cult are you in? And you just can't get away from it? These days, politics has become a cult and either you're in this cult or in that cult and never the two may may shall may you know what I'm trying to say. Sorry, guys, great show.
Speaker 1: I got a text from a friend who is a staunch Democrat, who said, you're one hundred percent right about Trump. We despise everything about him that it's not just the politics, it's the whole, the whole thing. And I said, well, what did you like about George w And wrote back, he created a huge marine wildlife sanctuary and he wasn't a s human.
Speaker 2: M Okay, I.
Speaker 17: Always have Darian standon a great show. Thank you listen as always listen for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I've definitely blocked some people, but also, uh, you know, I realized it's okay to disagree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay. Yes, you know.
Speaker 17: These discussions and not be pissed off.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Like skincare. I disagree with your refusal to use any.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 1: It's uncomfortable when I look at your face every day, but we're dealing with it.
Speaker 18: Hey, Gary and Shannon, I have a simple solution for this. I don't argue with people about it. I just agree with them and then vote. However, I'm going to vote, and I don't tell anybody anything that way.
Speaker 2: There is that aspect of this.
Speaker 1: We do vote in private, right, You don't have to be honest with people.
Speaker 19: Gary, what's going on? Guys?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 19: Religion and politics are big no knows when it comes to talking amongst other people because people take that stuff to personal.
Speaker 3: So should I stop it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 19: I had someone that was very close to me and she didn't talk to me for six months when she found out that I voted for Trump twenty twenty. And now that she's been able to see that I was great, now she talks to me again.
Speaker 1: That's funny. So should I stop talking about the Bible?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 20: Okay, by guys, love the show. I'm gonna talk quick because I only have a short time. I had to literally kick someone out of a recent birthday party for baiting people into forcing them to agree with him about Trump. And whether you agree with him or not, it's irrelevant. It doesn't belong to a party. So I had to kick him out, and now he doesn't speak to us. So wow, Oh, well, have a great show, guys.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you get I don't know how you get to a point where you're baiting people into agreeing.
Speaker 3: I have a relative that.
Speaker 1: Just hits you over the head with his opinion, and it gets to be the point where it's like I don't really want to be around that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the unfortunate people don't understand that. Like nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gary, Hay, Shannon love the show.
Speaker 21: Just listening to all the controversy about not talking to your parents or not talking to your kids or whatever. It's tough. But one thing I will say, I think uncomfortability. I think you should just say discomfort anyway, you keep up the good work, kids. I like Shannon's remark that she just cuy and it kind of wants to be a middle of the road sort of conservative.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 7: All the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now people are well.
Speaker 16: Yes, hey Gary and Shannon, Yeah, my wife and I's.
Speaker 9: Politics are very different.
Speaker 7: But I like to save that for the appropriate time when we're getting the husband and wife special time.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, well that's the end of it.
Speaker 1: If you're talking about politics naked, that is a that is a level of.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess if you have.
Speaker 2: A word for it, do they?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Cocin bloken?
Speaker 3: Tell me more.
Speaker 2: I'll have to write it down for you. It'll make sense.
Speaker 1: Coke and bloken, Oh, I get it.
Speaker 5: What you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show comes up at the bottom of the hour, So let us know a.
Speaker 2: Coke and bloken, what you learned this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Big time.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lap