Speaker 1: All right, this is Colonel Grat Newsham, the author of When China A Warning to America, and you're listening to the Doctor Sky Experience on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to our radio program here. I'm Steve Gates, Doctor Sky. Welcoming you and yours to the Doctor Sky Experience, art exclusively here on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, as we like to say, the crown jewel of radio, the iconic Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, beaming out of New York City, around the nation, around the world, and I'm sure out into the cosmos many of you know by now. Our normal content is from the realms of astronomy, space, viation and weather, and also with great guests from previous shows that I've done called a Call to Rights and very much in sync with the radio station seventy seven WABC as they talk about truth, justice and the American way. A very exceptional guest today in a few moments, will be introducing Colonel Grant Newsham, his brand new regnary book entitled When China Attacks A Warning to America. Is so apropos today, as if you check the local news and national and world news, China is in the front of the headlines with the China and Taiwan situation. A little backstory on the book, First China is Attacking, Colonel Grant Newsham outlines what America must do to fight back, how meanish China wants to replace. The United States is the world's leading superpower, and the looming feeling of attack is on the mine of Americans everywhere. In When China attacks a warning to America, Colonel Grant Newsham uses his military and China expertise to provide a well founded, blow by blow account of that's what China is capable of what our nation must do to stop the CCP. Drawing from intelligent experiences from his forty year career in the Marine Marine Corps and Sleep Department, Colonel Grant Newsham delivers a stark warning about America's impending war with China. Little brief background on our special guest. Colonel Grant Newsham, a retired US Marine, served in the Indo Pacific for decades, including an intelligence and liaison rolls, and was instrumental in establishing Japan's Amphibious Force. As a US Foreign Service officer, he covered a number of regions, including East and South Asia, and specialized in insurgency, counterinsurgency, and commercial matters. Colonel Newsham is an expert on political warfare, commercial espionage, an Asian organized crime, an attorney. He lived in Tokyo for more than twenty years working for an investment bank in the high tech industry. A hearty welcome to Lieutenantive to Colonel Grant Newsham on the Doctor Sky experience. Colonel, thank you for spending time with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, my pleasure. I appreciate the invitation.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. This book is outstanding and it goes to the top, of course, of our bookshelf to recommend to what's really going on behind the news. Talk a little bit about this book and the necessity. I think it's so appropriate. I mean, just look at the news around the world today as we're doing this interview toward the mid portion of April twenty twenty three. It couldn't be more timely, right, sir, Oh, not at all.
Speaker 1: I should send a thank you note to Beijing, for example, for having sent that balloon over the United States. There must have been a lot of people who looked up at the Chinese spy balloon and wondered, well, what is going on? What's the deal with China? Well, my book actually explains a lot of that, talks about a war which China has been waging against us for at least three decades, to talk about how they're fighting it, what damage has been done, what happens if we lose, and I also give some ideas of how to win. But China very much has been attacking us on a number of fronts, as I said, for decades, and they consider it war. Unfortunately, the United States does not consider what the Chinese are doing and have been doing to the war works to China's advantage. It has put us in a difficult position.
Speaker 2: Now, well, colonel, you say it so well. And in the twenty chapters they're in this book. Once again, I recommend everybody within the sound of this particular particular radio show and podcast, the Doctor Sky Experience, that they quickly get a copy of this and learn so much more. As we're talking around here in the timeframe of mid April twenty twenty three, we see that maybe a standoff between the United States military, the United States Navy, and the communist Chinese forces over Taiwan if you could explain to this audience. You go into some great detail about describing various phases of warfare. You describe something called entropic warfare and kinetic warfare. Please explain that to our audience, because we're getting an education today here on the sky experience.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, I'll be glad to you know. The one way to look at this is, you know, to consider how the Americans how we tend to look at war, and we look at it as something like one hundred yard dash, where the competitors get to the start line and they stretch out, and then they get in their crouch and then somebody shoots a gun and says go. And in the case of war, we look at it only once the shooting has started, and before that we don't look at it as war. We require actual shooting to have begun, and then we take it seriously. So the Chinese don't see it that way. They look at it as a continuum, as a spectrum of activities, and they've been doing things for decades. The economic warfare, you know, getting us to move so much of our manufacturing industry and other industries into China, handing over technology, letting the rest of it be stolen, of course, and that has built up China's economy, built up to help them build up their military and the processes well, and it's weakened us to China. That is very much a battlefield biological warfare. You know, one can argue about exactly where COVID came from, but I think there's little doubt that once it was out from China that they at least opportunistically heeded the rest of the world with it, and that just brought the United States to a halt. And that was an immensely successful sort of active war by the Chinese. Another one chemical warfare. The Chinese will refer to the drug warfare talking about say that particularly the fentanyl scourge which killed almost seventy thousand Americans last year, and most of that comes from China trying to claims it just can't do anything about it because it can't find who's doing it. And the Americans have taken, unfortunately, have taken them at their word instead of recognizing that this is an incredibly effective attack on the United States. You think of all the damage that has done. So there's cyber warfare, what I call proxy warfare is buying off the elite in your enemy. The Chinese has done that very well financial warfare, trying to displace the US dollar a week in the US dollar. Not that Congress isn't helping them with that without a control spending. But those are battlefronts that we have been under attack on for a long time now. But as I said, this doesn't appear to the Chinese to be something we're responding to. To us, we don't think that the war has actually started. So the Chinese will actually look at the so called kinetic warfare, and that's the modern word for what really means just a shooting war. So they look at that as almost the last step. You know, if you've softened up your enemy, you've got him weakend, you confused him, you've caused enough harm, but he either cannot respond or cannot respond effectively. And that is a very different way of looking at warfare compared to ours. And I use the expression you've mentioned it entropic warfare, And what that really means is you get your enemy in such a state of confusion that he is destroying himself and he is not able to resist your domination.
Speaker 2: Right, and you don't even have to fire a shot. I mean, it's so amazing. It's like a cancer that spreads, and you say it so well. Here, I just want to remind our listeners you're not listening to the Doctor Sky experience. Here. Our producer is Richard Dugan on the Great Talk Radio seventy seven WABC out of New York. We call it the Crown Jewel of Radio. Our special guest is Colonel Grant Nusham. And this book, Ladies and Gentlemen, really knocks it out of the park as far as what's really happening with China what we need to know. The book when China attacks a warning to America. Sadly, sir Colonel, you describe something that's been going on for such a long time. You make the analogy of Baltimore, Maryland, and what it was once and what it is now. Tell the listeners a little bit more about how this is all connected to the master plan that the Chinese Communist Party is now evolving in front of our eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used Baltimore as an example, but it could have been a number of other American cities that once we're thriving societies, thriving neighborhoods, and now there are war zones at best actually gives war zone would actually be better in some respects. But what this is the result is there's a few things at work. One is i would say very successful Chinese economic warfare, and that was convincing America's financial class, it's business class, and too many of the political class, that China had to be allowed into the World Trade Organization despite meeting none of the requirement. There was a promise of sorts that they would eventually, but after twenty plus years they haven't met them at all. But that really allowed it gave the excuse for so much of American industry to move into China. Just gutted American societies. And when you take the jobs away, these decent, well paying jobs that generations had managed to live on and done very nicely, take that away, and then you've opened it up for chemical warfare, the drug war absolutely susceptible to it just happens to be fentanyl. Now it'll probably turn into something else before too long. You have actually also you have created a dependency, a constituency in the United States that thinks that it absolutely has to be doing business with China. It cannot do anything to upset that relationship, and that is effective psychological warfare. So you can see how these tie in with each other, and you see the effect that it has had on our military where so many people are either unable to join because they don't meet the standards they've got the drug history, or when seventy and people, many of them young people, are dying every year from fentanyl. Well that's taking a couple divisions off the battlefield. So you can say, as I said, you can see how these different types of warfare all tie into each other and they can be mutually reinforce it.
Speaker 2: And you make a good point, sir, in your book, and I wanted not to steal from the chapter, but of course people should get a copy of it and read it from cover to cover, all four hundred pages. But you describe this, and I believe it's very accurate. Only twenty three percent of those that would mean necessarily be inducted into the military can actually pass not only the litmus test from criminal backgrounds, but drug abuse and mental issues. That's a very sad state of affairs today when we once had a draft in this country. Nobody wants war. But am I at least accurate in quoting what you say in the book about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's probably even worse than worse than I stated, But it's just amazing that a country of three hundred and thirty million people cannot meet the sort of recruitment target. And there's an aspect of that that it goes beyond just the physical part, but also there's a sense that the America is not the country worth defending, that America is not a good country, and that is a form of education warfare. If you can get into the schools and get that point across and from a young age, that that has an effect on recruitment as well.
Speaker 2: Colonel bellows to talk about in the short time that we have here, But I'd like you to define the meaning of the Chinese word tien shah as you put in the book. As we know, the translation means all under heaven. But is that accurate in my statement of saying, if I put it this way, that that's their global domination concept, that what all of China is all under heaven and that's the whole policy that they believe theirs is theirs and they should go out and grab it right.
Speaker 1: It very much is one way to look at it. Is you think of how we used to always assume that you know, America's number one, that our system is the best one, and it's what most of the world, the world should be run under. Is just a given, something you eternalize. And for the communist Chinese it's similar, but they've also used it, I say, for less altruistic purposes. The idea is domination, complete domination, not any sort of a mutually beneficial coexistence. But the idea is to dominate every other country. And it doesn't necessarily mean physically occupy them or to peep them at war, but to dominate. And that is what they've set out to do, and it's and I must say that they've had some success at it. If you look at Latin America Africa, for example, the commercial inroads they have made with political influence, often greased with bribes and under table, under the table payments doesn't get the attention it should, but they are well on their way to establishing a global presence and ultimately surrounding us. When you actually look at where the Chinese have made their inroad, it does indeed look like they have global domination in mind. They have in effect said as much all you have to do is read what Siji Ping has said, and even his predecessors they weren't exactly nice guys either, But just look at what Ashiji Ping is on record as having said, and the idea of Chinese global domination. It may have seemed preposterous twenty years ago, but it really should be taken very seriously. The Chinese telegraph their punches and we should know what's coming.
Speaker 2: Well, Colonel, this is fascinating here on the Doctor Sky experience today. So many questions to ask in so limited time, at least in this interview, and I always recommend, if it's okay by our guest, to come back at a future time too to talk more in the details of what's happening in the world, particularly with the China and the Communist Chinese Party. But their goal for world domination is sir, and the word Tien Shah, as we talked about and translated I believe to all under heaven. Is it possible because they are one of the most populated nations on the earth that the German concept of something called leiben Schrom which means living space also kind of counters into this or plays a part of this. Simply what they have so many people in such a small area. Wouldn't it make sense that they want this not only for the economic the military side of the equation, the power that they could possess, but they want more places for their people to live. Is that a simple way of looking at that concept of leibenschrom for them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would note Australia, it's been said, and there's been cases where Chinese officials have noted that, well, there's a lot of space in Australia, there's not many people. It would go very nicely for China. There is very much an aspect of that there is a surplus population for now that they like to keep busy for obvious reasons. And well, with that word leavinsam as a very negative connotation because of it being coined by Adolf Hitler. Unfortunately it does still apply here.
Speaker 2: It's a very interesting story. You know, there was a secret speech I guess not so secret now, and I hope I pronounce it right by a general Chi Ho Chion back in two thousand and five. And I encourage people, I'm sure, sir, you're a wealth of knowledge on this particular speech, which basically goes into the story I guess they didn't want it to pop out, but the Epoch Times, I think, got a copy of this. It talks about how they want to do this plan for world global domination and how they would treat those that are not necessarily on their side, just like what Mao did to so many of the people. Are you very familiar with that speech and if you would comment on it. It simply describes a plan for more details on global domination by the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it makes your blood run cold when you read these things, not least because they're still doing you know, the plans are still there. It really can't be just excused. It's just one extremist talking and that system. Extremists don't last very long if they don't have government approval. It's known that there is a list being made of, for example, Taiwanese who are considered not friendly enough to China or have supposedly advocated independence, and it's a kill liss for when the time comes, and it's not as if Taiwan is the only place such a thing exists. Tenders do keep the Communists do keep a very good track of who their friends are and who their friends are not. But these sorts of statements that get leaked out every once in a while, and even ones that get written in China, they get published, but they're in Chinese, so Americans tend not to and foreigners tend not to notice them. That these sorts of things give us a very clear sense of what is coming if we do come under Chinese domination, and that's really something we have not experienced far and awfully a long time. I think there's a few people alive today who can quite conceive of the threat that the Chinese Communist Party poses to us.
Speaker 2: Colonel I guess I'm being simplistic when I asked this question. I mean I would have an answer, and I'm not a military person. I served the United States Army, but not at the level that you did, sir, and I salute you for your service and all others. My gvice. A concern is this when you look at China and you look at what their military was, and you now see and I'm going to ask you, in a little more into depth of this interview to talk about their current strength. Let's talk a little bit about that military, and let's talk a little bit about why in this country I guess the most simplistic question you've probably gotten from all these different interviews, many of which I'm sure are very very positive on this subject, why in the hell, and I say it so simply, is this government not paying attention to this. It's almost like reliction of duty, or if I even go to an extreme term, treason. What the heck is going on here that to me, even I think a seven year old would think that this is insane not to stop it or do something about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it is even it's even worse that we have effectively funded the growth of the Chinese military. The Chinese currency is not freely convertible, which means that nobody outside China much wants it. So if the Chinese want to buy stay Australian iron ores to make steal to build navy ships, have to pay for it in something like dollars. Wall Street and the business class have made sure that they have had all the money they need to pay for this. So that is one aspect of this infanity that has gotten us into this fix. I think you find that excessive administration until the Trump administration, all thought that China could be made nicer with just a little more accommodation and ignoring the their aggressive their aggressive behavior, you're just crazy. And I think the lots that does track down to come back to money, that when you can get the influential financial business classes, the donor classes that have political influence, get them to think that they are making a ton of money in China or wills one day that you have effectively handcuffed your main enemy. And that's what the Chinese referred to us as is the main enemy. And the military, the US military was not immune to this at all. Too many of the senior leaders saw that the way to get ahead was to mirror that thinking that they saw in the business class, they thought in administrations, they thought in the White House, and just insists that China was not a threat. In around two thousand and ninety nine, for example, then the head of a commander of Pacific commands of all US forces in the Pacific, he was visiting China and he was asked about the possibility of Chinese aircraft carriers and he said he saw nothing wrong with that and would be glad to help China developed them to as much as he could. And that was the thinking. So really until about twenty seventeen, even the US military in it, you could not say that China was even an adversary or you would be in trouble. So the entire nation or the parts of it that have too much influence kind of went insane. And really, we built up this enemy that would cause us no end of trouble if they'd choose their spots in the time of attack.
Speaker 2: Right, amazing, Colonel, About a decade ago, or maybe even a generation ago, which I think we talk about twenty five years, the Chinese Communist Party and the military, their military did not have from reading in your book, I wanted you to corroborate and expand the ability to project their power beyond let's say their own nation state, and obviously the Taiwan situation only ninety miles away, there's obviously a whole change of foot here with China today. So describe them then and what is their capability right now? Is we want to talk a little bit more before I get to the ultimate stuff about what could happen here. Very sadly, as the Communist Chinese military and the Communist Chinese Party tries to take back to ii Wan, describe that, well, I think.
Speaker 1: They really have the ability to throw their weight around big time, to use the technical word, close to China. But once they get too far beyond China's sort of near maritime boundaries or get too far away from China, that ability drops off pretty quickly. So China would have a very hard time defending says sea lanes of communication of the transport. And it does depend on food imports, energy imports to take care of its need. That doesn't produce anywhere near what it needs, so it is vulnerable if a fight is if you expand the battlefield. But if it's a fight close to China, certainly Taiwan is pretty close to China that they could cause us a lot of trouble. You know, one example, when US ships go into the South China Sea that yes, they can go in there, but China also shadows the Chinese navy shadows them and could probably put in at least ten ships for everyone the US Navy can send into the South China Sea. Plus you have land based missile batteries, et cetera. That would make it a very long afternoon for the US Navy presence in the South China Sea. But as I said, you expand the battlefield and they don't have that capability yet for global operation, but that's coming. They intend to do it, and I would suggest that within five years they could have something pretty interesting. Going ten years, they if on current trends, that the Chinese military will be operating globally. They're in fact setting up the infrastructure to do that under commercial guys, with a ports and airfield that they've been funding in Latin America, Africa, et cetera. Caribbean. They even have Chinese companies on both ends of the Panama Canal and these are duly use facilities and when the time comes, we will see the People's Liberation Army operating from these. Their military is building up at such a rate that they will have the hardware and the manpower to be able to they operate globally. It used to be just us that could do that. Within a decade, I think it will be the Chinese giving us a real run for money globally regionally. That will probably happen within five years now.
Speaker 2: You say it so well in your book, And I don't want to conclude this interview just quite yet, and I quote your words, we don't have much time left end quote, And it's really serious. I mean, people listening to this interview here as we conduct the Doctor Sky Experience on the Great Talk Radio seventy seven ABC, the crown Jewel of radio, and we talk about truth justice in the American way, also like they do on many of their shows, taking a break from our normal science topics of astronomy, space, aviation, and weather. But Colonel this is interesting because right now, as we're doing this in April of twenty twenty three, hopefully cooler heads prevail, but give us a little analysis of how close the hair trigger might get to be pulled in what's really going on right now? I mean, obviously we're probably not getting all the correct information, but I understand one of our battle groups, maybe the United States, the USS Knibbits is in there, one of our great aircraft carriers describe what's really going on right now as we're talking in April.
Speaker 1: Well, what we're seeing is the Chinese military, the People's Liberation Army, going through a systematic build up capabilities to be able to attack Taiwan and think that they could succeed. We've got a first glimpse of this in August twenty twenty two with the missile exercises. The bracketed Taiwan landed in Japanese territory to and now what we're seeing is more air and naval coordination practicing. And I think the next thing we're going to stay in fall will be a landing exercise. And think of it as a baseball team. It's spring training, where the outfielders do their things, the infielders do theirs, the pitchers and the catchers workout, and then at some point it all comes together. And we're just about at the point where it all comes together for the PLA. And I would suggest that by the end of this year that teaching pay will think that his military is ready to go. But what they're going to look at, I think, is the presidential election that's coming up in Taiwan in January twenty twenty four. If a pro PRC candidate wins, I think China might back off and expect that guy to bring Taiwan into China's embrace without fire. But if a candidate from the other party then wants nothing to do with Chinese enslavement wins, I think the gloves come off, and I think at any point after that that shooting war is likely a lot will depend on Chinese calculation of American military capability to respond quickly and effectively and not take say weeks or months to build up and respond. But it has to be quickly. They'll assess that, but they also will look at the state of affairs in the United States, and also they will take the measure of whoever is in the White House. And because the US really is the one power that can defend Taiwan, can obstruct Chinese plans for regional and then global domination. So the kind of will have I think the military capability in just a few months to think that they have a very good chance of taking Taiwan, and then they're going to do the political calculations at the same time and sort of before making a go decision. Well, that's how close we are.
Speaker 2: Very scary. I mean, what you're predicting here and let's hope it's not the case. But the actual shoot is. That's why we get great guests like yourself. But can you define what is from your knowledge base? And it's pretty extensive from what we're hearing, what is the official policy of the United States to defend Taiwan? At this point, we keep hearing President Biden say things and gets kind of rebuffed by his press team there that he's saying, yes, we will come to the aid of Taiwan. Is there an official doctrine that we know or you know about that we can make these listeners of this show feel a little more confident that we would defend a freedom and democracy loving country.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pretty sure that the US military has plans in place. In fact, I would bet a lot of them that they do to do their best to defend Taiwan if given the order. But it does them down to the administration and this last administration with mister Trump's there were people in it, Mike Pompeo, Matt pottingerde stillwell, Miles, you, Pete Navarro. The Chinese absolutely hated them and they were afraid of them. But this one, I don't say this with any pleasure at all, because everyone wants us to succeed. But I don't know who it is in this administration that scares them. Sometimes, you know, they some good things are said about taking on the Chinese or the Chinese communists, and also there's been some good moves to say restrict semiconductor exports and some technology exports, to the PRC. But then again, at the same time, we will allow Chinese companies to list on US exchanges and earn and raise the capital they need to build up the military. So it's almost a schizophrenic approach towards the PRC. The short answer is, if we have doubts about what the Americans would do, well, one imagines dej does as well. And it doesn't require us to change our policy of strategic ambiguity, which is that unofficial US policy for decades that says, well, we might defend Taiwan or we might not. So in effect, do you feel lucky China. Well, when the PRC was didn't have a military, that was all that good. You could get away with that. But these days you have got to make it very clear that if Ciji thing does make a move, he is going to lose everything. Well, I'm not sure that we have put that fear in the Chinese, so I think they might look at it and when they consider the state of affairs in the US that they just might think it's worth a trying.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. We're going to hear a little excerpt from what the retired General Jack Keane has said on Fox News and we play that in concordance with what you're talking about about a warning that should be very much paid attention to here, because, as you describe it, we don't have much time.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in retired for Star General Jack Keene, former Army Vice chair of Staff, chairman of the Institute for the Study of War, and a Fox News senior strategic analyst.
Speaker 4: General, it's always great to have you on.
Speaker 3: We hear a lot of talk about General Mike Minahan saying the US will be at war with China by twenty twenty five. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says, No, in your case, General, you don't think it's as much about timing as as how important it is having an effective military deterrence, which right now we don't have.
Speaker 4: Fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's absolutely correct.
Speaker 1: Trace.
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, this gentleman is talking a very blunt, direct language to his subordinates. And what we do in peacetime and all the services is prepare for war, and hopefully by doing so, we're deterring war. And that's what he was doing. He was making certain his troops understood that war could be around the corner. All said the very same thing. To our troops at different levels of command during our tenure. But what I think is really going on here. He just came out of the Pacific region. He's very conversant with what is taking place there and the fact that we have lost our military deterrence. It has eroded because of the nine to eleven wars and budgets that don't meet the requirements. And he sees that and knows that China does have a military advantage right now, more ships, more planes, and certainly more missiles, and he doesn't certainly want them to take advantage of that, but as possible they could. It's not knowable what's going on in President She's mind, whether it's a year, two years, or five years from now. But what is knowable is that our military deterrence is not what it should be. And I believe that is where the General's coming from, because he knows that we're vulnerable and we have got to fix it.
Speaker 4: So what's the remedy, I mean, that's the whole thing in general.
Speaker 3: What's the remedy to get stronger in the Pacific region if that's the necessity here? And how long will it take? Is it a money issue? Is it is it something else.
Speaker 5: It's partially money, but it's also a commitment. One. We have to upgun Taiwan. We've got a nineteen billion dollar backlog of equipment going to Taiwan that they have paid for, and the backlog is years. The Congress has got to get into this and roll this leaves up and fix the foreign military sales system with a sense of urgency. And so we have to do training with Taiwan in a way that Jennifer just mensing we're doing with South Korea. We don't do much of any of that with Taiwan. We self deter ourselves because we don't want to provoke the Chinese. And second thing is we've got to move our forces. More forces into the region, yes, more planes, Yes, more ships, and more missiles. We've got to deploy them and make certain of China on the stands that there is an effective deterrence and the only way that's going to happen is them generals will look at it and say, well, the cost is too great for us to start a war over Taiwan here with the United States because we don't know what the outcome will be. That is the kind of answer we want.
Speaker 4: I just quickly. Fifteen second, Jar, I want to put this on the screen.
Speaker 3: This is from the Chinese Foreign Ministry concerning Kevin McCarthy's upcoming trip. He says, China opposes any form of official interaction between its Taiwan region and countries having diplomatic ties with China. We hope US lawmakers will abide by the one China principle. What do you think of that? Very quickly?
Speaker 4: I mean this said kind of the same thing when Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 5: Went, we should visit Taiwan and support them, Marl support political support that a political leader would provide. But look at the Secretary of Defense should go, he does, and the Secretary of State should go on in his own trip he doesn't. The Chairman doesn't go, That Indo Pacific Commander doesn't go. We self deter ourselves from this because we don't want to provoke China. We've got to stop puddling this issue and make certain we're providing the support to Taiwan that they need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, General, great to see you, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 6: Hey Sean Hannity here, Hey click here to subscribe to Fox News YouTube page and catch our hottest interviews and most compelling analysis. You will not get it anywhere else, and.
Speaker 2: I thought that was quite interesting. But this is kind of amazing, Colonel. As we wrap up our interview today, sadly, i'd love to ask you straight up if we could do this in another format some other time in the future as time and things unfold, if that's okay with you, and always looking forward to having great guests like yourself. But it's interesting what we find out from President Chi as you write in your book that he made this statement to the twentieth Party Congress in October of just this past twenty twenty two, and he said, I quote, there's no commitment to renounce the use of force, and the option to take all necessary measures is retained. The complete reunification of the Motherland must be realized and can certainly be realized end quote. A very powerful statement there, and that concerns so many people. But unfortunately, Colonel, I don't think enough right now, as we're totally involved in our sports and certain other problems that we have here in the nation. Thank God for our freedom and democracy. But again, I think people should pay attention to this particular subject, obviously, and it's an honor to have you here so I was wondering if that's okay, if in the future we might be able to do this As time unfolds here and the story between China and Taiwan evolved, what's so you, sir?
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, anytime at all. I'm always glad to glad to weigh in. Certainly gotten to be pretty interested.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to get even more interesting as the month's play out here.
Speaker 2: And we end off with a quote from your book from Captain Jim Finnel, United States Navy retired and he said, and I quote, either we embrace our survival instinct, we will end up being told how to live by the same best wards or locking down tens of millions in China. End of quote or end quote, as they say, more professionally, thank you for your time today on the Doctor Sky Experience. A very special guest, Colonel brand Lusham a book that everybody should get if they value freedom and democracy. And remember, we're not necessarily just a democracy, folks. The technical term is we're a constitutional republic. But this is not a civics class right now, that's something that we need to spread the world to the world about our freedom and liberty. The book when China attacks a warning to America. You've been listening to the Doctor Sky Experience, and we're thank you, thankful for you as an audience. I'm Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, the crown Jewel of radio and even more importantly iconic Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, broadcasting proudly from New York City or all the nation around the world WABC radio dot Com, where the Doctor Sky Experience in Doctor Sky Blog exist. Thank you, Colonel brand News. Please stay on the line as we go to our heartbreak