Speaker 1: PBN family. We're here down on retail row with e J snipe that you're comfortable with using and can do a lot of different things. I prefer a larger blade like a boobie knife, because I've got a big hand, I'm stronger, yeah than most people, and i know how to operate a bigger blade because I've been using them for years. Yeah, you know most average folks. That blade right there is about the right length for a longer blade, six to seven inches. You don't usually want much more than that to be comfortable with using it for multiple things. That one there is a good survival knife, slash defensive knife. You know. Mind do his quick interview.
Speaker 2: Deal with the one and only J Snider folks. You yeah, you got a little bonus knife tip there. Someone stopped in to pick up a knife, So I just wanted to check in with you real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let us know what's going on. What's on the schedule, man.
Speaker 2: You always got some awesome stuff happening. Books coming out, Yeah, those TV the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, DJ Schneider, Uh, my biggest news right now is I'm a smiling guy. I have grandpa finally, Oh congrat me man. My daughter had a little baby boy. Chokes me up, congratulating for the first four days. Been on the road now for almost three weeks. I'll get to see him tomorrow dieing. Ye. Yeah, I'm pretty excited see little Zachary and see how see how my daughter's doing. Uh. But I been on the road. Now here we are in August. I've been on the road a bit this year. I scaled back. Last year I was on the road fifty five thousand miles in my trauve remember days over forty eight the bench pushing my pickle company, Freedom Pickles. Go see us at freedompickles dot com. Hey, you go to the best tasting, healthiest pickles and the crunches on the planet. We are patriotic brand. We support the military because we are military. We're veteran old vetroan found it and operate it. But we get back to the community. So we're more than the pickle company. We're a movement and they're delicious. Had I prepper camp last year? Which one was your favorite? Gardy the garlic an ife ever there the King even though a submarine pickle, I still love that. So Frand Pickles is doing amazing. We had a big brand build last year. This year we scaled up. We were up to over one hundred stores. Now we're getting out there, getting after it. We're gonna be up in Fort Belvoir, Virginia October twenty eighth at this big event so we can hopefully get our pickles in the commissary. Oh maybe a fists will be there and then we'll get the basic changes. But that's a big deal. So we're a big deal. If you wish, we'll say, I'll be at the big Deal event November eighth. The largest pickle party in the world. It's in Dallas. Not that who knew that exists? Yeah, go there, a big deal. Google it. It's the largest pickle party in the country. Eight thousand pickleheads last year we went to it. It's in Jerry's World right there at the Texas Live Dallas Stadium. We'll be back again for the second year. Eight that's me. They literally have lines outside the gate. You had to have a ticket, so you got to buy them online. Early. We had people out there trying to scout the tickets off, people trying to pay doublet They paid to get in there and been picked and so it's a great event. It's super fun and we'll be there again. And then I'm trying to think. Oh, next week, two weeks from now, on Labor Day, okay, okay, in the Yuwari National Forest area of North Carolina, we're gonna have the second annual Bigfoot Festival at Camp Barnhart, Old Boy Scout Camp. They do all the North Carolina Boy Scout Jamboree Dead New London, North Carolina, just south of Denton, a little bit north to Abramall come on out three days starting to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Memorial not Excubu Labor Day. And we had ten thousand people there last year. Wow. We have the floating sasquatch who comes around take pictures with him. He's crazy. We're gonna have the Sasquatch monster truck. We're gonna have several Moonshiners there from the Moonshine Show, all kinds of big footer experts, paranormal people. That sounds like a lot of TV shows. Turtle Man's gonna be there. Oh, everybody loves too alive still, Yes, he's still alive. Everyone thought he was dead. Yet he did have an episode in an incident. Incident and people thought he had passed. He's still alive. I saw him. I saw him in My wife loves that. He's great. I saw him in Laurenberg in April, so I know he's still around. He's a good dude, and he'll be there a few other celebrities myself, and you're not gonna want to miss it. We had a great country Velvet Rodeo was there last year. I think you're gonna be there this year. So we have all kinds of music, fun, dancing, games, kids, blow ups for the kids to go in and running the playground, dre myselves out, food trucks, vendors, craftsmen. If you're a vendor, go to you Waally Bigfoot Festival. Google it up. You can still have tables available. And if you just want to have a good time sweet New on a Friday, Satday Sunday, come on out, say hi. The tickets are like fifteen dollars ahead at what they're doing. And they're doing family packs too, so there's a family deal. Got to go to it. So he said, that's kind of the things that got going on right now. I'm working on some books. I haven't published one in a little bit I Still got Die Trying out there and Emergency Home Preparedness Guy, both available on Amazon or go to ejsnyder dot com All Things ej. I'm put in for a few TV shows. I'm still waiting here back on a few. And if you think I'm going back out on Niking Afraid, will you just tell the Discovery to call me because I'm always ready start up to me. Uh So, I'm really and I'm trying to scale back on my ability to not be I like to go to the shows, and I'm being very selective. That's why I'm here at Prepper Camp or I'm picking the ones that speak to my heart. We appreciate it. I do the most good I can fellowship with my own friends and now family. In most cases, I need to be with my tribe, my people. So that's the events I'm going to beautiful and I'm just got so smoke last year.
Speaker 2: I know I can hear it in your voice when I was talking to you, man, So you made a good.
Speaker 1: Move, yes, and now here I am. It's right and so so I pick and choose my events now and so you know, go to ejsnow dot com if you've got an event coming up. You think I'll be a good fit for it. My prices are very reasonable, better than you think. I also have a survival class. I think it's around the weekend of September eleventh. It's EJ's down in Dirty Survival Class. Forty eight hours of grit, grime and get a good one to do. Yeah, we ran it in July, but it was way too hot, so September will be a little better. And then a month later we're gonna do it again, so you'll have two opportunities. Uh, I finally get a break for two weeks coming up here, so uh, this week coming up, I'll get it on the website. So anybody wants to sign up. We're only charging five fifty ahead, all inclusive, all inclusive, and you'll get one on one time with me, camp fire chats. You're gonna I'll even feed you a few meals. EJ. Snyder cooking for you. And uh, we just had great time.
Speaker 2: Great awesome man, great lineup. We got classes to teach though. Yeah that's okay, but we're doing it. We're doing it right.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I appreciate all the support out there for what we're doing, both for e. J. Snyder, Freedom pickles, and if you want to know about being ready, and since we're at a prepper event, go to Survival Mastery dot co dot com dot co, survimestery dot co for all things in your life learning needs. We don't just teach and master survival. We master life. Oh you know, we're gonna have videos up there pretty soon. You I want to have to change a tire, how to change your oils?
Speaker 3: You know, canning cooking, We've got tanning, We've got hunting, we've got firearms safety. We're actually getting ready to get the Boy Scouts in our platform to help them with their merit badge program. Every Boy Scout's going to be on Survival Mastery going through a separate funnel.
Speaker 1: To do all their merit badges. We're trying to help save the Boy Scouts. They're down to eight hundred and eighty thousand to want a total across the country, in America, not across the globe. So here's the problem. They went bankrupt. They have they had, They got a three hundred million dollar bankruptcy thing they got to pay. I believe that's public information, i'mretty sure, but we're trying to help them I just need to do it. So they had a real they seen their numbers decline. Kids are getting on their phones, they're playing video games. So we built this learning platform, survival maastery dot co. So it would interest kids to learn about the outdoors and they want to go out and try it. And so the scouting. I was always influenced by scouting. I grew up, I went through Cub Scouts, I got to Wee Blows, it's about to go in the boy Scouts. And then my parents, you know, we were moving a lot, so I didn't get there, but I always supported boy Scouts even yeah it's good Brown. My son he was a Tiger Scout, he was a Cub Scout. I think he made it up to we Blow. So scouting is important for our young men. Not the girls too. I know they allow girls to go into scouting, but we're also working with the Girl Scouts now to try and get things back aligned in America. We're trying to help influence that to where the girl Scouts go girl Scouts, but ramp up the girl Scouts. Not all about just selling cookies. Let's get the girls out there and get dirty, but let them support each other. Women supporting each other, little girls for each other, life forward by women. Let's get the boys in the boy Scouts and leave it that way. And it's nothing about I'm not being the massages or chauven is here. This is the way it was intended on this earth. So boys did they learn from a male mentor. And I understand men are busy. Women are also busy. But we work it out to get back to the old ways. And then we interest the scouts. They get them to come online and learn online. Do we do it like fun like computer games, gaming sort of setup and it's, uh, it's gamifyed. So they come in there, they're getting their badges. It's gonna bring in more scouts. So we want to double the number of scouts from eight hundred and eight thousand, double that to one point nine million scouts in three years. And we think we can do it. And so by doing that, we will save Scouting America. And then we're gonna start working across the globe Scouting UK next with the Brits yep, and we're gonna see a few other things. That's also I need to put that in there because that's part of my that's the you know, I own several companies as a serial entrepreneur, but Freedom Pickles and Survival Mastery are my two big feathers in my cap, plus my E. J. Snyder stuff with skulls Cross out Doors. But we're about trying to one of those two companies. The man I can get back to my tow truck company. Let's wrap it up so we can do our thing. Yeah, yeah, appreciate you. My man is going by. That was some quot