Speaker 1: Number one Nickelodeon, and you won't know my name is the law, but I lay.
Speaker 2: My fender upon.
Speaker 3: As a.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Getberger home out the Getburger.
Speaker 4: Can't I take yards? You can take a manager.
Speaker 2: Sit right there, I'll tell you how it became. The prince of a town.
Speaker 5: Called bel Air.
Speaker 6: Cobain's body was found in a house in Seattle on Friday morning. He was dead of an apparently self inflicted shotgun blast to the head.
Speaker 3: We have reports from Paris the Dinah, Princess of Wales has been killed in a car accidents.
Speaker 7: Im a body, your body ride.
Speaker 8: Hello, and welcome back to the Nineties Night. It's going down. This is the Nineties Night, Part two, and in our last episode we dug into OJ Jerry John Denver in a cursed movie that may have been responsible for the deaths of John Candy, Chris Farley, John Belushi, Sam Kinnison, and Phil Hartman. I feel like we covered a lot of ground and I want to keep the cosmic fire burning as we jump into part two. So today we are going to have some fun and hopefully dive into some even deeper, darker parts of the nineties. If you're like me, you watched Nickelodeon like it was going out of fucking style. I mean, Nickelodeon pretty much ruled television. So let's take a closer look at this, because like everything else targeted towards kids, there's usually a fucked up agenda. Let's talk about the new series that came out last year. Actually it's called Quiet on set. In the early nineties, Nickelodeon was kid everything, and you better hope that your house had cable.
Speaker 9: Wasn't there to educate you.
Speaker 4: We were there to have fun, to get slive, to be entertained.
Speaker 8: And this is when Dan Schneider arrives, Nickelodeon's golden boy. He created these shows that were hugely successful for them.
Speaker 10: No one who ever really done sketch comedy starring kids four Kids.
Speaker 8: He launched the careers of child actors who became major stars for twenty years. He shaped children's entertainment and culture. But that mark one of.
Speaker 11: The darkest chapters.
Speaker 8: Working for Dan was like being in an abusive relationship.
Speaker 12: Dan's treatment of people on your shows was an open secret.
Speaker 7: So my lawyer file complaints gender discrimination, also work environment harassment, and it was so devastating, how safe.
Speaker 8: Can any kids be in that environment? There would be even bigger problems down the line with actual pedophiles on set.
Speaker 10: These are three predators who worked at Nickelodeon, all in a short amount of time.
Speaker 8: Ah, I, guys, what are I for you?
Speaker 2: It was a toxic environment.
Speaker 8: It made me trust people. We weren't there for so many hours. You get comfortable with people until you're not.
Speaker 13: I had no idea what I was saving my son from.
Speaker 2: It was a house of hers. They find this enormous trove of child pornography.
Speaker 8: The officer said, we sound ziploc bags, each one with a girl's name on it. Eleven charges of child sexual abuse related to a child actor.
Speaker 9: It made me wonder who was being hurt.
Speaker 11: I've been waiting seventeen years for today.
Speaker 4: It wasn't dealing with anybody on the show.
Speaker 2: Is there anything right?
Speaker 8: It was a child actor on one of our ships. Yes, have you ever told your story publicly?
Speaker 11: The floor.
Speaker 8: And so quite on set. The Dark Side of Kids TV depicts the rise of television producer Dan Schneider, who was accused of fostering a hostile work environment. The series begins with Schneider's work in chronological orders starting with his first big hit, All That, which aired in nineteen ninety four, interviewed writers Christy Stratton and Jenny Kilgan accused Schneider of underpaying them and presiding over a rampant culture of miss soogyny in the writer's room. But as the show progresses, issues regarding the actors in Schneider's productions are covered. Former actress Alexa Nicholas shows up and basically is detailing her experience working in the series Zoe one oh one, and then former cast and crew members of All That, The Amanda Show, and other Nickelodeon shows appear as well. Basically, everyone is saying the same shit that Dan Schneider was a real fucking weirdo and he was into some fucking peto shit and footshit. To be honest, he's a petty file, as Colby would say. But so in the third episode, Drake Bell from The Drake and John Gosh reveals he was sexually abused by former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck. Peck was arrested and charged in two thousand and three for child's sex abuse, but the victim's name had been sealed. Then all of a sudden. All these letters to the presiding judge over the case in support of fucking Peck showed up out of nowhere, because you know, Peto's gotta stick together. These letters were from actors like James Marsden, Kimmy Robertson, Tarren Killem, Alan Thick, Jonah Kerns, Ryder Strong, and Will Friedel from Fucking Boy Meets World, along with director Rich Cornell and producer Tom de Santo, who, by the way, Tom DeSanto happens to be bestie's with Steven Spielberg. So birds of a shit feather gonna flock together. But so this lady, Joanna Kerns actually issued a statement to the documentary maker after quiet on the set dropped, stating that she was unaware of the full extent of the case at that time and now regrets her letter of support. Yeah. Sure, sounds like Joanna Kerns is fucking jumping ship so her name doesn't go down for supporting one of the most notorious pedophiles from Nickelodeon. Another sexual abuser, production assistant, Jason Michael Handy, literally described himself as a pedophile full blown quote unquote. He is known to have sent a sexually explicit photograph to a former child actress and use the hopes of at least two girls who dreamed of careers in TV to sexually exploit them. But the names have not been revealed. I'm sure we can guess who they are because Amanda Baying looks totally normal and not fucked up at all. But so Handy was sentenced to six years in prison in two thousand and four after pleading no contests to two felony counts, one of lude acts on a child and one of distributing sexually explicit material by email, and to a misdemeanor charge related to child sexual exploitation. So just within the first few episodes we see not one but three pedophiles coming from the Nickelodeon channel. Dan Schneider happens to be be probably the most popular out of them, maybe the most well known.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm sure you've heard of his foot fetish, but get this. Viral videos started popping up showing inappropriate scenes from Schneider produced shows. One video was of Ariana Grande as Cat Valentine from Victorious, getting water squirted on her face while laying upside down. Another clip depicted Jamie Lynn spears as Zoe Brooks in an episode of Zoe one oh one getting some kind of slippery liquid squirted onto her face, and many said that the two clips evoked strong pornographic imagery. But if that's not enough, there are videos that have surfaced showing a fat, floating, greased up hot dog Dan Schneider snuggling up with Amanda fucking Binds in a hot tub. I mean, we should have known all along that kids getting slimed quote unquote on National TV probably had a deeper meaning for these sick fox But since quite on set, more and more people are digging even deeper into Nickelodeon and finding possible connections between Nickelodeon and Jeffrey Epstein. Let's try to connect the dots. So how could Nickelodeon and the wealthy financier, convicted sex offender, fake suicided small penis having Peto Island Owen Lolita Express shit bag be connected? So here's what they're saying. Okay, as you all know, at the height of Epstein's operations, he owned Little Saint James. Everyone knows this. It's an island within the US Virgin Islands where much of his sex trafficking crimes took place. But here's the thing. Doesn't the island's shape look a lot like the current Nickelodeon Splat logo. I mean, let's be real. They love their symbolism, and I will of course include a photo. And I don't believe in coincidences. And this is why I say this, right, because a lot of people, including Colby, have looked at it and they say they don't think it's connected. But here's the thing. The first Nickelodeon logo was very reminiscent of a foot, as Dan Schnitzeledick loved feet. So could this newest logo somehow be paying homage to the Edo Island, much like Ellen Degenerate in her set I don't know, you tell me. Seems like there was plenty pedophiles to go around in the Nickelodeon universe. But let's actually take a turn towards some of the shows and reminisce for a second, and I will point out some conspiracy type things that I have noticed. Right, did you all watch Clarissa explains it all I did?
Speaker 2: How about all that?
Speaker 8: Are you afraid of the dark? Hey? Arnold Rocco's modern life Keenan and Keel Doug, The Angry Beavers what a name, right, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Legends of the Hidden Temple, The Wild Thornberrys, Cat Dog, Rocket Power, The Amanda Show, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Boy Meets World. How about rug Rats? Now, if you really dive deep into Rugrats, there is a lot of adult type humor in that show, and honestly, they push a vaccine agenda. In rug Rats. They say that Phil and Lille were test tube babies. The doctor that Tommy sees his name is doctor Lipshits, and he's always saying like Tommy needs to get vaccines, and just a bunch of weird stuff. I mean, this isn't a kid's show, and it happens to be. In nineteen ninety four a lot of new vaccines start rolling out, So don't I think it's a coincidence that they put that shit in the Rugrats and then with Boy Meets World? Okay, Righter Strong and Will Friedel, who I have had a crush on for forever long, by the way, that is Phoenia f Feene. I absolutely loved him. I just adored Eric. But anyways, they started this fucking podcast right about Boy Meets World kind of just like reminiscing about the good old days, and they talk about manipulation and grooming by Boy Meets World guest star Brian Peck in their podcast. So it seems to me that it traversed through most Nickelodeon shows. And I mean, if you need any evidence whatsoever, go and look up Amanda Binds Instagram and you tell me what you think. But so while we're on it and we're just reminiscing, how about nineties Cartoon Network, Did you guys fucking watch that shit? Because I definitely did Courage The Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, ed Ed Nettie Ani, Maniacs, the Flintstones, and if even if you take a look at powerpuff Girls, I mean, it's about a scientist who makes little girls in a lab and they turn out to have like superpowers. I mean, really, nineties kids TV shows to me were a little bit ahead of their time and almost transhumanistic in the way that is obvious to us now but maybe wouldn't have been back then. But it was definitely a time to be alive for a kid in the nineties. I definitely enjoyed watching Nickelodeon. I definitely enjoyed watching you know, Cartoon Network. Sometimes I feel like I am couraged the cowardly dog, constantly trying to warn people there's a huge fucking monster coming for us. And some people are on board, like Muriel, but most people are useless, stupid dog. That's how I feel. But with that, let's take a short break and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 14: Dude, Dude, One fun day with the Jennifer Baby was born in a cause a little stir no who butter no eyes frog with the beeline game nine, Little cat dog, cat Dog, cat dog Alone in the world.
Speaker 2: With a little cat dog well on the manure a play position.
Speaker 11: What about.
Speaker 7: The mat.
Speaker 2: Where the small bees were mobbies was.
Speaker 15: Wondering how this movie called.
Speaker 2: What rest and stead to know?
Speaker 9: My friends are alway step.
Speaker 2: Where the sport means work?
Speaker 14: Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nicke Colonia, Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nicke Colonia.
Speaker 11: What did the nineties mean to me?
Speaker 5: I went through a lot of changes in the nineties, Considering when I started I was in sixth grade, and then by the time I finished the nineties, I was twenty one years old and having a huge party and shutting off the power at the house and trying to scare everybody with the Y two K.
Speaker 7: But when I.
Speaker 5: Started the nineties, I really enjoyed Nintendo. I hadn't gotten my Super Nintendo yet. I enjoyed reading Nintendo Power magazines. I watched Teenage Ninja turtles cartoons. Nickelodeon was a big thing to me. There was a show called Are You Afraid of the Dark. I really liked running Stimpy, and.
Speaker 9: I was into.
Speaker 5: Wrestling, like Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker.
Speaker 2: And Halkogan.
Speaker 5: But as I progressed, I started moving into wanting to go to concerts, and.
Speaker 11: I got into a lot of different types of punk music.
Speaker 5: And I would go to Vans Warp Tour. And what is strange to me about the Vans Warp Tour is now these people pay like four hundred dollars a band, But I was like paying twenty dollars to go see Limp Biscuit play with Eminem and Less than Jake and Suicide Machines and Blank one two and the Pie Tasters Rancid.
Speaker 16: And it was just a different you know you could you could do that?
Speaker 5: I mean, Ticketmaster had a little bit of hold on the market, but you could, like I could drive with my friends park somewhere for free and pay fifteen bucks and go see Oasis at the Odeon in Cleveland. It was just different, but popular culture aside. A lot of the things I missed from the nineties are passing notes in class and them bringing in a projector screen to write notes, and textbooks that you would open up and you would see the twenty people that had that book before you written in there, and then you'd write, this book belongs to me wherever you could, and you'd see the different scribbles on all the different pages that some clown put in there before you to kind of liven up a boring class. You would see people walking the halls and trying to pass notes and catch up because there was no texting, like you just had anticipation.
Speaker 8: Of what to look forward to.
Speaker 5: And with the exception of calling somebody's house and talking to their parents first and then being able to talk to them, you would pass somebody out on a date in person, and you just had to have the guts to be rejected right to your face.
Speaker 15: But it was.
Speaker 5: Different, and in a lot of ways I missed those times. I missed the people that were alive during those times. But then I think if I went back to those times and those people were there, I'd miss all the people that I have in my life now, like my children and all that if I knew they weren't around it. So I missed my life today, and it just proves that life goes in stages, and that we need to be very thankful for every part of our lives as the decades move on. I'm forty six now and I'm still enjoying my life, but looking back on the nineties, it does bring back a lot of nostalgia. I wasn't a big fanity into the nineties when the boy band Craze started coming back and kind of changed MTV into complete garbage.
Speaker 11: But all in all, I really enjoyed the nineties, and I think.
Speaker 5: If I could go back and live it and do it all over again, I don't know if I would change anything.
Speaker 11: That's it that brought back some memories for some of your listeners too, and we are back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: We can't talk about Cartoon Network and Nick without talking about the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse featuring future superstars and child abuse victims like the cast that kicked off its sixth season in nineteen ninety three. Britney Spears Justin Timberlay, Christina Aguilera, and Ryan Gosling. And before we get into some Britney Spears action, let's take a look at Walt Disney himself. Okay, because in order to make this make sense, we have to dive into Disney. So here's a fun fact for you. Tom Hanks is not known to have been on The Mickey Mouse Club, but he is a distant cousin of Walt Disney, who, of course created the show. Tom Hanks would also later go on to play him in Saving Mister Banks, and also start in the live action Pinocchio as Je Pedophile. Again, nothing is a coincidence, and in order to understand The Mickey Mouse Club, we must first understand the person who created it. This may be common knowledge to most of you, but in the off chance that it is not, I do feel it is important. Disney is connected to one of the biggest Nazis there are out there, Warner von Braun. Black Magic fucking is pedaled throughout all of Disney's early work and current work, but he focused a lot on space and weird shit, NASA shit in the very beginning of Disney. And I came into my research on Disney with the mind that Disney makes movies and was connected to Warner von Bron, and cubric makes movies and is connected to Warner von Bron, And what are the chances of that, and what are the chances that they are both propagating the same space bullshit? We know Kubrick is got tons of fucking clues in the shining and Disney is straight up pushing it in kids' faces with the first Mickey Mouse cartoons. And then we take a closer look at Disney and we see that before he'd be be came the infamous Walt Disney. He and his dad were involved in the Chicago World's Fair and the New York World's Fair, and uh, you know, we got the incubator babies and the fucking orphan trains and all that shit going on. And he was also involved with the Red Cross in nineteen eighteen, linked to the Knights Templar, which is essentially a big money laundering operation, right, But so Disney later in nineteen twenty joins The Day Malay, which is essentially like the Mickey Mouse Club for Knights Templar and the Masons right, and the Day Malay had only just come into being in nineteen twenty, so Disney was one of the absolute first initial to join the club. And what are the odds of him being involved with not one but two World's fairs and a part of not one but two secret society clubs linked to the Masons and the Knights Templar before the age of twenty and then goes on to become arguably the most famous guy on earth.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 8: Most of the rumors, if you can even call them that, because they're probably pretty true, are that Walt Disney was a wizard and occultist, a magician, a satanist, a racist, and a misogynist. I mean, the list goes on, right, But the proof is in the pudding. When we look at his work, he never promotes a strong family structure. It is loaded with magic and rituals and spellcasting and you name it. But could it be that the movies themselves are just elaborate spells that we cast on our own children by letting them watch them. I mean, look at his friends, okay, gilt by association if you will, aren't they the ones who created NASA. I mean we got Crowley Warner, Von Braun, Parsons, el Ron Hubbard, and Disney the Babylon bunch, right. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but drawing cartoons is not rocket science, no pun intended. So where's the connection between these guys? Like I said before, birds of a shit feather flock together. They were all dark occultists, simple as that, super simple. And we see the programming in Disney Movie. They work on depravity inversion and dark occult rituals, which I'm gonna go ahead and throw Nickelodeon right in there with them. And we are bombarded on a massive level with black magic, and we have never once fought back against it. The exact opposite. Actually, we promote it, and we wear it on T shirts and subscribe to their streaming services and so on and so on. And I myself am even guilty of some of that. But you know, Disney was also tied to the fucking FBI and Jay Edgar Hoover. They knew he would comply with whatever they wanted him to do. And in the nineteen fifties when he opened Disneyland, it's on record that he gave the FBI a free pass to use the park for whatever they wanted to use it for, which it was documented could be for private or recreational purposes. Think about what that probably implies, dude, after all of research we've done with the CIA and serial killers. This is right during Project paper Clip too, by the way, and then Boom in the nineteen sixties he comes out with EPCOT the City of Tomorrow, literally based on Nazi ideals. And it's a long story on how. But Disney is tax exempt like a church. Again, is this a coincidence? I feel like people have a problem when I say things like government programs or Disney having connections to the FBI and CIA. They get to thinking that that means it must be separate from religious groups. But dude, if I've said it once, I'll say it a million times. Government rituals are based upon and work upon, the most ancient mystery religions. The Rothschilds like the ancient Canonite mystery rituals and use Akkadian, Hittite, Canonite Babylonian rituals. The rituals from ancient Egypt are also heavily used by the government. The colons Sinclair type elite bloodlines and some of the other elite families like Disney with a Northern European Celtic background, are very much into druid rituals, but do not separate government from ritualistic because it's one of the same. In my opinion, this is just a spiritual war, and one of the most absolute critical tactics you could use is to go after the minds of children and future generations of children and then their children. You know, fuck them, dude, fuck them, they're smart. That's why it works. All the first Disney programs were focused on space and Mars and science, and one of the character's names was Elon. In the very first Disney programs, he was pushing space, he was pushing dinosaurs, he was pushing dissolving the family unit and obsession with magic. Okay, and it's always showing you like, the fun happens when the parents aren't around. The magic happens when mom and dad are fucking dead or not home or some bullshit like that. Now, why is that? I mean, we got Peter pan Allis in Wonderland, Snow White, Cinderella, the list goes on. So when we're talking about the Mickey Mouse Club, it's pretty much just an homage to the day Malay, which is, like I said earlier, essentially the Mickey Mouse Club for Knight's Templar and the Masons. So with all this in mind, it's not hard to believe that the kids featured in The Mickey Mouse Club are some of the most fucked up celebrities in the game. Yeah, I get it. Britney Spears is probably the most notable. Okay, there are interviews with young Britney almost appearing to switch in and out of personalities. She's been drug done shit like lithium since childhood, and she was one of the first pop stars I can remember who began kind of like the nineties sexualization of kids. Okay, her music videos and her performances were targeted towards kids my age, but they were extremely sexual. And let's not forget that she full on kissed Madonna right on the mouth during one of the performances The High Witch herself, almost you know, signaling the eighties era into the nineties era with Britney. I mean, she shaved her fucking head and we all thought that was bad. But nothing, nothing could prepare us for the absolute matrix bizarre land that is Britney's Instagram page. Dude, the stuff she posts almost looks years old. Okay, and she looks different. Don't give me any shit, Okay, but she looks fucking different. She's got a gap in between her two front teeth. When do you fucking ever remember Brittany having a gap in between her two front teeth. You know, her makeup looks like heroin chic. It's always black eyeliner, like smudged and like running, like she's been kept in a basement somewhere and tortured for five days. And then they give her like an adrenaline shot and give her some knives and put her fucking put her in front of a fucking camera. And that's the videos we get on Instagram. She postshit saying she's like a fucking kindergartener. She says, I'm mckendick Goardana, I'm mckendi Godenna, Like what the fuck.
Speaker 11: I mean?
Speaker 8: She's also the center of a full on Mandela effect. Right with the red cat suit. I want you to take a second and imagine the music video for me in your head. Okay, with the red cat suit, is she wearing a microphone or not?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 8: One of those ear pieces with the little microphone that comes down in front of the mouth. Is she wearing one or not? Dude? How about this one? Is the skirt and hit me baby one more time? Plaid or not? If you answered yes, she's got a microphone in the red catsuit video and yes her skirt is plaid, you answered wrong, you might want to go check it out. I seem to remember there being a Halloween costume that year that fucking catsuit video came out, and it was a red leather catsuit and in the Halloween costume package had a fucking microphone. Okay, don't fuck with me. I grew up in the nineties. I witnessed it firsthand. I almost got that costume that year, and I know she had a fucking headset. But no, no, no, you go back and watch the music video and she doesn't. Okay. Needless to say, I feel like there's a lot of shit going on in the fucking Disney cult scene to this day. And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse does not get off scott free. I mean, look at some of the people who came out of there. All right now, wrapping up our Disney section, let's take a quick break and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this program to bring you that Tring show start.
Speaker 17: Okay, so some of my favorite memories of the nineties, I would have to say I grew up playing with POGs and then eventually Pokemon cards and just all the card games, along with obviously watching a bunch of cartoons every morning, usually usually Disney, sometimes Nickelodeon, all the fun shows like Rocket Power and rug Rats and Are You Afraid of the Dark and a Real Monsters and all the Disney original movies too.
Speaker 11: Those are good times.
Speaker 17: But yeah, outside activities probably just roller blades, a lot of the time, playing hockey out in the street with roller blades, and you know, just good old.
Speaker 16: Times, messing with the neighborhood kids and stuff.
Speaker 8: And yeah, that's pretty.
Speaker 17: Much it as far as what I can remember as far as nineties activities and short.
Speaker 8: Hard Alright, So we've spent a lot of time so far talking about celebrities and even some musicians in the last episode. But what we haven't talked about yet, and don't skip this part just because you're not a fan, is nineties country. Okay, I grew up on nineties country. I think it's the best country out there, so I have a huge soft spot for it. I mean, we got Dixie Chicks, Shanaiah Brooks and Dunn Diamond Rio, Sawyah Brown, Leahne, Ryan Sloane Star, The Judgs, Toby Keith Rip and so fucking many more. But someone I want to talk about and take a little closer look at is a Garth Brooks. Yep, that's right. Turns out his path may be responsible for hundreds of missing people. His tour schedule literally aligns with like a shit ton of missing persons. Around seventy five people have went missing during his tours during the time he was passing through, and then they go on to find even more and even more and even more, all focused around Garth Brooks being in town. And he also has a pretty nasty rape charge. Okay, I know what you're thinking, if you're a nineties country fan like I am, why can't we have at least one Can we have at least one person who's not completely fucked off? And I'm gonna say, let's just air on the side of caution and say no, right. This theory first popped up with comedian Tom Segura, But dude, going off what we know about serial killers. I definitely wouldn't rule it out. It actually makes a lot of sense. Laugh if you want, But wouldn't it make so much sense? And William Ramsey has said the same thing. You would meet someone who could kind of move around and be everywhere and nowhere at the same time if you were going to do like some kind of programmed killer project. Right, somebody who is Garth Brooks by day and Richard Ramirez by night, and he's constantly moving around the country, So how the fuck would he get caught?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 8: And then not bullshitting you, he has a really nasty rape charge. And the person who filed the rape charge said, at nause, Garth Brooks has a dark passenger, if you will. He talked about how he fantasized about raping many people he talked about. I mean, so this isn't just like a figure of speech when I say Garth Brooks is probably a serial killer. We know that he likes rape, why not murder? I mean, let's just take it to the next level, you know, But taking a little bit of a turn. What about movies? Okay, from the nineties, pulp fiction stands out big time, Okay, and Tarantino in general stands out to me. He's known to have frequented the Viper Room from the first episode and the Playboy Mansion. And what's also interesting is he ran to the defense of Roman Polanski because apparently Quentin Tarantino doesn't think sex with a thirteen year old should be considered rape. And also, Tarantino said Harvey Weinstein's behavior was quote known by everyone end quote, and he considers him a father figure quote unquote. Maybe that's why Uma Thurman hates him so fucking much and blames him for her car accident. But anyways, how about this. Rose McGowan from The View in a twenty eighteen interview said, quote Weinstein has tentacles far beyond Hollywood and deep into the Democratic Party and elsewhere. One of the attorneys who came after her for speaking out was Charles Harder, who she said now works for Donald Trump. Mind you, this was in twenty eighteen, and another was an attorney who worked for Al Gore. She also called out our Mickey Mouse Club House star Justin Timberlake as being besties with the likes of not only Harvey Weinstein, but also Woody Allen and also Jay Z and Diddy. If we're just throwing in all the names, you know which other Mickey Mouse Club House star has a friendship with Weinstein, Ryan fucking Gossling. Here's a quote from him.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 8: I want to add my voice of support for the women who have had the courage to speak out against Harvey Weinstein. Like most people in Hollywood, I have worked with him, and I'm deeply disappointed in myself for being so oblivious to these devastating experiences of sexual harassment and abuse.
Speaker 14: End quote.
Speaker 8: I'm so fucking sure, Ryan, I think he's just jumping ship, like to the bitch I was talking about earlier with the Nickelodeon stuff, to protect his image because, according to Tarantino, who has no reason to lie, everyone knew what the fuck he was into.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 8: So I don't know where you stand on all of this stuff. But if I hear Woody Allen was a stand up guy and he was just framed to make it look like he was something that he wasn't, I'm going to actually throw up. Because people get their information from HBO documentaries and think that they have a leg to stand on, and I just don't know, Like I hear some of the biggest names in the conspiracy theory community quoting shit from Netflix and HBO documentaries, like isn't this what we talk about as being psyops and fucking planting shit into your mind? I literally heard someone on Tinfoil hat talking about how good of a documentary they watched on Netflix about Ted Bundy, and I'm sitting here like, are we really giving credit to anyone who puts a documentary out on HBO or Netflix? Because it's some of the biggest bullshit crap I've ever heard ever. But before I get ahead of myself, let's take another quick break and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 12: This is Nigel d Boat speaking from the Red Bill Cartail podcast, and Davy wants to let you know the things that he misses from the nineties.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 12: Number one is having friends over and gaming and playing split screen instead of sitting alone at home being a drunk fucker alone and playing games online with friends.
Speaker 6: That was a big one.
Speaker 12: Number two is house parties with people from high school.
Speaker 2: That shit was rocking. Those were some good times.
Speaker 12: You know, we got in a little bit of trouble, but nothing to write home about, but we missed those days.
Speaker 2: Number three is orbits.
Speaker 12: You know that drink that came out with the floaty bits in it, the floating gel bits, and you had to chew your drink. Yes, we love that shit.
Speaker 2: We wish you would come back.
Speaker 12: Number four is discovering music for the first time. You know, we found music that our parents and our brother listened to, but then we found another particular band and it just opened our mind to all these new possibilities, and we wish we could go back again and listen to it for the first time. Number five is movies when they were actually good, you know, like when you can actually say shit in them. Now our freedom of speech is bullshit and everything is woke now that shit is so super gay now and they don't make good movies anymore. And finally, experimenting with drugs and alcohol for the very first time when you were like fourteen or eighteen or whatever that was Davy in the nineties, you know, taking acid for the first time and smoking the marijuana. These are the things we miss.
Speaker 15: I'm ready to go in, coach, just give me a chance. I know there's a lot riding on it, but it's all psychological.
Speaker 2: Just got it.
Speaker 15: Ain't a positive frame of mind. I'm gonna execute about neck pattern, super slow mouth. Let's see that in an instant replay, Got game?
Speaker 16: I like my game?
Speaker 1: You know me bad?
Speaker 8: I'm ready to go in coach. So let's just for fun look at some of the nineteen nineties major movies. Since we talked about a lot of dark stuff, let's lighten it up a little bit. And of course I can't go through all of them, but let's just look at some of them. All right. We got The Truman Show full of conspiracy stuff. It's conspiracy Wonderland, right Forrest Gump, which, yes, came out in the nineties. I could have swore it came out after I was old enough to watch it, but it came out the year I was fucking born. So life is lack a box of chocolates. Then we have Goodfellas, Goodwill, Hunting, Jurassic Park, Clueless, Seven Ghosts, pulp fiction as we mentioned earlier, Misery, Heat Shawshank, Redemption, Dumb and Dummer, Big Lebowski, Pretty Woman, The Sixth and Scream, Boys in the Hood, Dazed and Confused, Ten Things I Hate About You, Fight Club, American Beauty, The Matrix, The Silence of the Lambs, Jerry Maguire, Trimmers, Friday, Men in Black, Fear, and if you haven't seen Fear, you should. It's got Marky Mark and Reese Witherspoon. We got Fargo Home Alone, Sleepless in Seattle, The Crow Twister, I Love, Bill Paxton, Toy Story, Brave Heart, Cry Baby, Edward Scissorhands, Pleasantville, The Mask. I mean, I already covered Jim Carrey at nauseum. But the nineties, man, the nineties are when Jim Carrey fucking blew up, dude, blew up. And if you want more information about Jim Carrey, you can go to the Cosmic Peach podcast and you can listen to the Jim Carrey series that I put out. But I did a bonus episode on my patreon, Cosmic Peach Patreon that really blows the lid off of Jim Carrey. So if you're interested, you can go to patreon Cosmic Peach podcast and check in the room two three seven. So then we have the Adams Family. I know what you did last summer Groundhog Day interview with the Vampire Missus Doubtfire as good as it gets. I mean, come on, guys, the nineties were the time for movies, at least in my opinion, Now and Then is another one of my faves. Definitely nineties. We got The Green Mile, how about Arachnphobia, Trimmers, Independence Day, The Grimlins Two, Never Been Kissed, My Girl, She's all That, The Parent Trap, Boomerang with Eddie Murphy's There's something about Mary my best Friend's wedding, Kindergarten Cop. Did I say The Big Lebowski already? I mean, if I haven't, I you know, definitely The Big Lebowski. And if I have, it's definitely worth mentioning twice. But it's one of my favorite movies of all time. There's just so fucking much that came out in the nineties. I mean, Minace to Society, I mean, you name it, right, Schindler's List. Come on, how about shows? We've talked about a few of them already, but Party of Five, right, nine oh two, one zero, Dawson's Creek, Uh, Martin, My Signed, Felled, Twin Peaks, Sex in the City, The X Files. Shows were popping in the nineties, Dude, The Simpsons, The Fresh Prince of bel Air, Friends, Law and Order, The Nanny, That Seventies show, Freaks and Geeks, South Park, My So called Life, Third Rock from the Sun, Sabrina The Teenage which everybody loves, Raymond Daria, Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Futurama, Full House. I mean, like I said before, I've got a soft spot for the nineties, obviously, but you can't listen to all that shit and not think that there was a huge shift in culture that came out of the nineties. But movies and shows aren't the only thing that blew up like crazy in the nineties. How about Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was published June twenty sixth, nineteen ninety seven. How do y'all feel about JK. Rowling? Is she an occultist? I think so? Is she fucking awesome because she hates trannies? Or is she u psyop? There are so many rumors surrounding this woman. She's got like some kind of a tattoo people talk about. I mean, if you read and watch Harry Potter at all, you really really have to question how much this bitch knows. I mean, the amount of dark occultism she puts into her books that then become movies is fucking ridiculous. But it's at the same time, and it's like she's against the lgpt QRS stuff. And I mean it's like I said, is she awesome? Is she an awesome occultist? Or is she just a big sy op person. I don't know what were some of your absolute favorite movies and shows growing up in the nineties. Mine tend to lean towards Jim Carrey, And again, like I said, he is his own whole mini series, and if you would like to listen to that, I would suggest going to Patreon and looking for those Jim Carrey episodes because they're dope as fuck. But with that being said, let's take another quick break, guys, and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 10: Hey, Juliet's Ryan from Dangerous World podcast for your nineties episode, which is a great idea. I was born in nineteen ninety one, so right at the beginning of all the nineties, and I think it was really cool that, you know, as a kid, I got to experience life before a lot of this is new technology, and as an adult, I you know, kind of get to see all the crazy laziness that comes with all of it and just all of the weird shit, Like you know, growing up and seeing both of those eras is kind of interesting. I feel like eighties and nineties kids are really the only ones that got to experience like their prime like fun youth years and then also be young enough to kind of learn with the technology as it grows. And another thing that's interesting about that technology is, you know, technological developments back then were exciting for a lot of us and cool and just like it seemed like, you know, this is great, we got so much that we can do with this new stuff. And now technological developments are very kind of scary for people that are kind of tapped in and understand what's going on and how it's being used against us.
Speaker 16: So those are my main things.
Speaker 10: I could probably have some more, but the technological side is just kind of crazy to think about for me. Let me know if this sounds good and if not, I can record another one. But good luck on your episode, and again, great idea.
Speaker 9: I wish I thought of.
Speaker 8: That King Egg milking diego for.
Speaker 17: Besigan.
Speaker 16: Our solar system is made up of nine planet.
Speaker 15: Now from chips ahoy, sprinkle chips ahoy with magical colored sprinkles.
Speaker 5: There's a party in every bipe.
Speaker 2: A little sprinkled chips.
Speaker 16: Ahoy, a party in every bite.
Speaker 2: Now you can get them pizza whatever they.
Speaker 8: Want, Pizza in the morning, half their time.
Speaker 9: When the pizza on the bagels given his pizza, pizza bagel bite, bet that pizzas I'm holding little bagel.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, how about food from the nineties. Yeah, some of the junkiest bullshit junk ever. Fruit Topia, You guys, remember that shit was in vending machines. I fuck loved fruit Topia, the strawberry one, fruit Toopia, Lunchables, Serge hot Pockets, pop tarts. Those are nineties shits. Okay, some of the nastiest junk came out in the nineties. You know what else came out in the nineties. They put soda machines in schools, cereal commercials during fucking Saturday cartoons. You guys remember Ario's fucking oreos for breakfast, right, Cocoa wheats, you guys, your mom ever pushed that shit on you. They looked like a soggy dog turd. You add milk and you eat it with some buttery toast. And speaking of that, the push for milk consumption in the nineties is still something that absolutely boggles my mind, and I don't get it other than the fact that it's just absolutely loaded with hormones. Okay, because the got milk thing came out in nineteen three, you remember, every fucking celebrity known demand had some kind of a headshot that was posted up in fucking grocery stores, in schools on billboards with a milk mustache. And not only that, but in nineteen ninety two, McDonald's invited everyone to supersize their meals. So just looking at health and food alone from the nineties, yeah, we can say that we all have fond memories of growing up eating fucking oreos, drinking serge and having heart attacks at school drinking fruit topia. But this got milk thing, if you really start to look at the generation of girls my age who were targeted during the nineties with the got milk this is just me. But my school did not offer water at lunch people. I don't know if that's still a thing. It's in a while since I graduated in twenty thirteen. But you know, here's here's how my experience at school. If you were fucking thirsty, you had to get water out of the drinking fountain, and if you were lucky like me. The fucking water fountain water was brown. It tasted like fucking bothole juice, and I would have rather thirsted than to drink out of that fucking water fountain. And there was always some fat, bio sweaty kid with a fucking with two cawa licks in the back of his hair who put his whole mouth over the drinking fountain thing like he had a fucking deep throat it and shoot the water back to his fucking layeringitis and fucking drink the water like that. I don't get it, Like, if you're gonna take a sip, take a little sup out of the water fountain, you just hit the button and you lean over it and you take a sip and you just that's it. You don't have to fucking mouthfuck the water fountain thing. But so anyways, I wasn't about to drink that shit. And when you went to lunch, in the lunch line, you got the choice of milk, milk or milk, different flavor variations, chocolate, strawberry, or regular, And like maybe if you were lucky, they'd throw like an orange juice the size of a thin bole in there that had eighty two grams of sugar in it. So my generation of kids growing up had milk shoved down their fucking throats, and every time I went to the doctor, it was like, is she drinking milk? Is she getting enough calcium? The type of milk that my mom was buying, the type of milk that was available in the nineties. It wasn't like when you go to fucking Whole Foods, okay, and you can get like super organic, ultra pasteurized, supernatural milk, right, it was great value in a see through plastic jug. And the problem is is milk is so bad for you. Honestly, it's got tons of sugar and hormones in it unless you're, like I said, buying some kind of a too super organic or raw milk. And there's a lot of health issues coming out of my generation of kids, a lot of reproductive issues, a lot of fertility issues, a lot of weird illnesses. And then you start looking if they're targeting the food and the milk, and McDonald's is telling everybody they need to supersize it. How is other aspects of healthcare and it, you know, shouldn't shock anyone. But many vaccines came out in the nineteen nineties, including vaccines for chicken pox, hepatitis, influenza type B, lime disease, rhoda virus, and Sam Tripoli's favorite came out in the nineteen nineties, hepatitis B for infants and everyone else. Right, the hepatitis B vaccine was added to the recommended childhood vaccines in nineteen ninety four. Also, the d TAP DTaP vaccine was licensed and recommended to children of all ages in nineteen ninety one. All Right, and I know this isn't nineties, but dishonorable mention all of this shit they added right for the kid's chicken pox, hepatitis A, flu type B, hepatitis B, they added all this shit, right, the t edapp Right, they added that, and then they followed it up quickly thereafter in two thousand and six with the Guarda SIL vaccine, which many people don't understand this who are smart because they would never take their kids to go get this. But it's just like the COVID fucking jab. It's like a three part series and you got to come back every couple months and get re upped on the fucking Garda sil. In my mom, God bless her heart. I know she didn't do it on purpose, but anytime they rolled out a new vaccine for kids to get, she was right there at the doctor signing me fucking up for it. And I have a load of reproductive issues, which I think stem from childhood. In the nineties, the food was shit. I never drank any water, you know. I would come in from playing with my friends and drink a coke, a surge, a fruit topia.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 8: I was eating candy for breakfast. I was drinking milk incessantly, you know. And then all these vaccines rolled out for kids my age, and then they followed it right up in two thousand and six with this guard a steel shot. And you know what I find interesting that I was waiting until this episode to talk about is River Phoenix. In the nineties went on talk shows and was very vocal and very outspoken on his thoughts about vaccines. And he even went on several talk shows and said that they were full of toxic garbage, that there were a ton of side effects, that no child needed to be over vaccinated, like how they were pushing it. I mean, he was just famous enough to get the attention of you know, onlooking parents in the nineties, you know, and he's living right in the generation where all this shit is coming out. Chicken pox, sepatitis A blue type, be lime disease, rotavirus, hepatitis B TE DApp, all this shit is coming out, and they're like, yep, all the kids should get these. All the kids, they can't even go to school unless they get all these state recommended jabbies. And so, you know, look what happened to River. They said that before that night when he died at the viper room, that he was on the straight and narrow, that he had been doing really good. He was very enthusiastic about the future. He had been cleaned for several months. It's like I said, he was going on talk shows talking about how, you know, kids shouldn't be getting these vaccines, that he thought it was wrong and immoral, and then out of nowhere, he overdoses and dies outside of the viper room. I mean, you know, I don't have enough supporting evidence to just come out and say I think he was murdered, But I do think he was murdered. I am allowed to have an opinion on it, and I think any I'm someone you know with a voice speaks out against the mainstream narrative. You know, they it's it's super easy to get suicided or overdosed. If you listen to my presentations about the Laurel Canyon. I recently just did one with William Ramsey. The amount of deaths that came out of the Laurel Canyon that were blamed on drug overdoses is ridiculous. And they all had very suspicious ties to people or were involved in stuff. And you know, just one day they show up dead at twenty seven drug overdose. River Phoenix was twenty three. Dude. I mean, it's just crazy to me. And it's also super obvious that there is more going on than what they say. But you know, with that being said, we are going to wrap up the Nineties Night Part two. I have a few more audio clips for you and then we are out. But I do want you to look forward to Nineties Night Part three. It's just around the corner. I am going to have a special guest joining me on Nineties Night Part three and we're going to dive into even more of the bizarre and the crazy, and I hope you are enjoying this series so far. Thanks everybody for listening and I'll catch you on the next one.
Speaker 4: Hurry up, munch those fries. We've got to get back to works too. Oh no, I can't fold anymore.
Speaker 16: My hands are killing me.
Speaker 4: I think I'm getting that carpet tunnel syndrome. You don't have it. You can only catch it from a computer. Well, I'm definitely getting some sort of syndrome. Maybe you're getting cheef off syndrome from folding all those cheesy sweaters. We just got it, no joke. I'm so sick of that place. The next customer that comes in, I'm gonna go, Hi, welcome to the gap. Can I sell you some crap?
Speaker 1: Damn you?
Speaker 8: H bye?
Speaker 4: Hey you also miss anything? Nothing? Chrissy's being stupid again. Hey, that reminds me.
Speaker 2: I have a joke.
Speaker 13: I heard Michael Jackson went shopping at Kmart because there was a sale.
Speaker 4: He screwed it up, Dumbo.
Speaker 8: He went shopping at Kmart because he heard little boys pants were.
Speaker 16: Half off.
Speaker 1: Ride.
Speaker 4: I'm so out of it. He's such a freak.
Speaker 2: That's not there.
Speaker 4: You huis already convicted him.
Speaker 8: Oh, his chargers are based on hearsaying conjenture.
Speaker 18: It's all circumstantial and anecdotal evidence.
Speaker 4: Why I'm just telling you what I heard. Do you even know what those words mean?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: You guys have been watching too much court TV.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: Have you been following the men Anandez trial.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You see their lawyer's hair. Oh my god, she's guilty of a bad term.
Speaker 2: Really, I object.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like being represented by Sammy Hagar. Hey, wish one up. The brother has got his thing cut off. I think that's the older one. Oh God, I love these fries?
Speaker 2: You love so much?
Speaker 4: Why you marry him?
Speaker 16: Can I have some?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 16: Cindy go ahead?
Speaker 4: Oh god, these are good? Uh, Sidney, can you leave some for us? I thought you were trying to lose weight?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Off there, I'm Starvist.
Speaker 4: Diet starts Monday.
Speaker 18: Hello, and welcome to another edition of Bill Swirsky's super Fans. I'm Bob Sworsky, sitting in for my brother Bill, who's still recovering from that dreadful heart attack with me, as always are to super fans. Pat Arnold, Hey, Bob, Karl Wallarski, Hey bab and title counter.
Speaker 4: I'll worry you, Bob, real good, real good.
Speaker 18: Once again, we're coming to you from Dika's restaurant and heart of Chicago, the city of the Big Shoulders, home to a certain team which, come January, will run rough shot over the competition in Super Bowl twenty six. A team that is known as gub Bears bears.
Speaker 19: All the most bleachers of the universe to the innermost planets of our Solar system. This is Space the Infinite Frontier with your host, Chicago Cubs broadcaster Harry carry.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, Harry Cony here and welcome to Space the Infinite Frontier. We've got a great show lined up for you. Joining us at the studio today all the way from cal Tech is astroal physicist doctor Keed Waller. Welcome to the show, kid, Thanks so much. It's nice being here now the doctor. Recently, they've discovered that there might be life on one of the moons of Jupiter. Now that's gotta be exciting for you.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, Harry.
Speaker 13: We're thrilled to discover that life can theoretically exist below the surface of planets due to the heat caused by a volcanic activity.
Speaker 2: That's something else. Let me ask, what's your favorite planet?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't have a favorite. I find them all fascinating. They're all part of us.
Speaker 2: Mine's the sun always has been. I like it because it's like the king of planets.
Speaker 16: Well, actually, Harriet, it's not a not a planet, it's a star.
Speaker 2: Well planet or star. When that thing burns out, we're all gonna be dead.
Speaker 16: Well that's that's true.
Speaker 13: But it's not gonna burn out for a very long time, of course.
Speaker 2: I hope not. Hi doctor, have you ever seen an eclipse?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've seen many.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: You know, if you stare at it head on, it'll burn your eyes out.
Speaker 16: Well, it's not best to stare at it the sun during a lick eclipse.
Speaker 2: You know, but it's hard not to. I once took a pair of binoculars and stared at the Sun for over an hour.
Speaker 16: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Curiosity, I guess. Heck, I'm curious like a cat. I have a couple of friends that call me.
Speaker 16: Whiskers because you're is like a cat.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, now, Ken, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese.
Speaker 16: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: But what if it were made of barbecue spare ribs? Would you eat it? Then?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I know? I would Heck, I'd have seconds and then then polish it off. With a tall, cool budweiser.
Speaker 1: I would do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you?
Speaker 16: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: It's a simple question, doctor, Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?
Speaker 16: I don't I don't know how to answer that.
Speaker 2: It's not rock and science. Just say yes and we'll move on. Yes. Hey, how about this mad child disease?
Speaker 16: What about it?
Speaker 2: Well, it was here for a while that it went away your thoughts?
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, it was what was in the news for a while and then it disappeared from the news.
Speaker 2: Good point. Jeez, I hope I'll never get it.
Speaker 5: By.
Speaker 2: What about this? If you had a choice between being the top scientist in your field or getting mad cow disease, what would it be?
Speaker 16: Well, of course I would choose to be the top scientist in my field.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I was worried you choose mad cow.
Speaker 16: Why would you think that?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just a worrier. That's that's why my friends called me whiskers.
Speaker 13: I thought you said your friends called you whiskers because because you were curious as a cat.
Speaker 2: Well, doctor Walla, it has been a pleasure. We've covered a lolid ground, shared a few laughs. Thanks for coming on. My pleasure he's a good kid. That's all the time.
Speaker 11: We have.
Speaker 2: Join us next week with our guest Albert Einstein. What well, apparently Albert Einstein died four to two years ago.
Speaker 15: Do you know what.
Speaker 2: We'll try and get him anyway, Say you next time, Tom Flent, Tom.
Speaker 9: Clean, living Number one, nickelode.
Speaker 1: And you won't know my name is the law, but I lay my tender.
Speaker 2: Upon as a welcome to getburger home out the goodburger.
Speaker 4: Can't I take yards?
Speaker 11: You can take the manager.
Speaker 4: Sit right there, I'll tell you how it became the prince of a town called bel Air.
Speaker 6: Cobain's body was found in a house in Seattle on Friday morning. He was dead of an apparently self inflicted shotgun blast to the head.
Speaker 3: We have reports from Paris the Dinah, Princess of Wales has been killed in the car accidents.
Speaker 11: Your hey,