Speaker 1: Did you give your cardio your score on the air?
Speaker 2: No, I did not. Should I do? That's Greg Galli? Oh we gonna get No, I guess you don't need to uh go ahead for light. You know, I don't know if you a little motorhead from John. Thank you John?
Speaker 1: Oh, John's back.
Speaker 3: That's right. I heard your alls Batman conversation. And imagine if I had come in and said Ben Affleck or somebody was, he's probably the worst Batman.
Speaker 1: Oh correct, then.
Speaker 2: You're one of us.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you are one of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Ben Halfleck would jump into that realm. It was just like, dude, you're a really good director and writer and actor. What are you doing this for?
Speaker 2: So Greg Galia is going to join us here, Actually he's joining us right now. But no, I did not give I had my calcium score done.
Speaker 1: You had his calcium scan scan score, and now you have to score out of score?
Speaker 2: Has calcium scan done? University of Louisville Hospital, doctor Henry sad Loo. I was in and out a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: It takes ninety second.
Speaker 2: So I was scared because you know your your heart is inferior and you had your window maker. It was a inferior window maker.
Speaker 1: I was diagnosed with caring too much syndrome, caring too much about Philip about I care about people and animals too much that my heart was damaged.
Speaker 2: Carried about animal fat too much in your cheeseburgers. But anyway, my original score was fifteen. I went up to a twenty three. So he says, it's not that bad. I'm still mild to moderate.
Speaker 1: So apparently the way a person looks does not necessarily mean what what do you mean? Man?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, congratulation. That's great about that.
Speaker 2: He also said, oh, actually actually got a note here from the lab where they read it. They said, mister Whitten's heart is mild to moderate. Everyone that looked at his heart skin says, this is the sexiest heart they've ever seen. Doubt that some technicians had to relieve themselves from the booth they were so turned on by mister Whitten's heart.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, pictures of your hearts really good.
Speaker 5: Sexy heart.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sexy, Greg galliet El, presidente of the Bats, is going on. Greg Galliett, I'm.
Speaker 5: Good, I'm good. Uh. I guess we're all getting ready for Thanksgiving. So Oh my god, Happy Early Turkey Day of you guys.
Speaker 2: Happy Turkey Day to you too. And I've heard a rumor and I want you to either say it's true or false. I heard Papa Noel is going to be coming by a slugger I mean Santa, I mean Papa Noel. Baby, well, you all call him Santa. I know him so well, I call him Papa no Well.
Speaker 5: I think he's on the flight plan to stop by slugger Field. In the interview.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. That he is huge.
Speaker 2: You serious, Clark, serious as can being. That's awesome, man, Papa Noel at slugger Field, Santa's slugger field. When is when do we think or we've.
Speaker 1: Kept any information on his people gotten back to you and said yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, people got with our people. And our Breakfast with Santa event will be on Saturday, December the seventh. And actually what we do is we break it into two sessions. We'll go from eight thirty in the morning till ten, and then we'll come back at ten thirty and go till noon.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 5: Both sessions are limited as far as the numbers. Because here's the cool thing. You're not having breakfast with Santa up in our stadium club, We're in our big Hall of Fame pavilion. You're actually having it in our locker rooms.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: So we'll actually open up both clubhouses. That's what limits the space. So we'll have Santa's down there meeting kids as part of a big morning. And it's really cool because Outback Steakhouse is catering the whole event, so we'll have a delicious breakfast from out back. We're gonna have cookie decorating, we're gonna have ornament crafting. Obviously, you'll be able to mix and mingle with the big guy himself, and you can take a family photo with Santa. And there's also a rumor that maybe Buddy Bat might stop buying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Buddy Bat and Santa Claus.
Speaker 5: And we'll even have our team store open for a little early Christmas shopping by all the baseball fans out there. So it's real simple. Just go to our website at bats baseball dot com. You'll see it right there on the front page. You can click that link and I'll take you over to the site that we'll be able to purchase tickets from. And again, it's very limited cost US thirty dollars for adults, twenty eight dollars for kids. Kids that are in strollers are free. Is also free parking that day in our big parking lot while we're there on the east side. And again our friends at out Back will be providing breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, orange juice, milk, and coffee. And we do ask folks to arrive at least twenty to twenty five minutes before your session starts. And again it's coming up on Saturday, December seventh. It's almost sold out for both sessions. So I would actually respond, now, if you're a mom or dad, off you're listening to this.
Speaker 1: That's baseball dot com, that's poll dot com.
Speaker 5: Is where you want to go and get your tickets for this really cool event December seventh. That's just a little bit over two weeks away. Right around the corner Saturday.
Speaker 1: This is Santa Claus, right, it gets it gets big as it gets when we go to Disney when the kids were little, they used to have the character breakfast, right, so this is sort of similar. And you would have your session where you went in with one hundred people, right, so you would go in and have breakfast. It was one hundred and fifty dollars per person, so it was it was one hundred. We have four of us, so we were just to hang out with Mickey and Minnie Wow. So and then you want to talk Mickey, Minnie's here and Sand his way up here and usually thirty dollars.
Speaker 5: And you actually get to have breakfast in the same place that hey Ellie dal La Cruz was in last year and all the other stars from the Bats from past year. So you get to see the clubhouse and we'll have the entire downstairs decorated. As matter of fact, we'll have the ballpark decorated for Christmas. So it's a great way to start your Christmas season with the Louisville Bats, especially if you have young kids.
Speaker 2: Is it tough when you got to start negotiations with Santa Claus because it's the biggest name out there.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately his agent is Scott Boris, which is the same one that Aaron Judge has.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: That even seals it. And I can't believe you got it. I can't imagine what his rider would be. Probably Candy Canes. You gotta have, right, that's right, because he doesn't fly commercial.
Speaker 5: You've seen Rudolph's rider before.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I can only imagine I.
Speaker 5: Caught the rock stars from back in the seventies and their riders.
Speaker 2: Well there's Rudolph and you know, and yeah, wow, I got to tell you the biggest score of the year. You guys have had a lot of great promotions.
Speaker 1: This is pretty big.
Speaker 5: We just came off a wonderful festival of trees and lights last weekend. Yeah, ballpark looked awesome, a great turnout and obviously everything, all the proceeds went over to the Children's Hospital at Norton, So that was really fun to be part of. And now we're going to roll into breakfast with Santa and after that, Well, what's scary, guys? We're less than three months away from spring training.
Speaker 2: No, are you kidding?
Speaker 5: It's coming right around. Pictures and catchers are around Valentine's Day. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. He's right, pitchers and catchers February. So long game start at the end of February. Well, our Bats season this year we started at the end of March. Do you really We play the Memphis Redbirds and we're going to be allowed on that Saturday afternoon to play as the Louisville Redbirds, no birds versus the Redbirds.
Speaker 2: That is fantastic idea that we're going to wear Redbirds jerseys from the nineteen nineties. I wonder if Ray Langford any of they would want to come. Oh boy, Andy Vance like?
Speaker 5: Was he Evans like? They tried to make a third basement out of him initially, and that didn't go well. After about three days they three minute center field and oh my gosh, what happened? He became a gold gloves. So many great names to that redbird in Bat's program. Man, I got to tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a great idea. Well, I will tell you this past when I did that Halloween costume contest, I judged that with a couple other folks, yep, I was. I was not shocked, but surprised how many families came out to that. It was a great turning, a great turnout of some unbelie costumes.
Speaker 5: Folks are looking for a special Christmas gift, don't forget Buddy's Best Five. That's our special ticket package which features our five biggest promotions coming up in twenty twenty five. So you can get that right now on our website at bats Space.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be a great stocking stuff for you? Know what I'm talking about? Ye?
Speaker 5: Could you imagine what if you get in and buy one of our ticket packages, anything from a ten game plan on up, you will have special access to be in the lottery for Banana baalt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a big deal.
Speaker 5: We know a lot of folks got shut out of their last year, so it'll help increase your chances to get tickets when they come back this year on June twenty sixth through twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate to ask you this, but I gotta do it before you get out of here? Would you mind if I give you a note to give a sander. We're not exactly on speaking terms and haven't been since seven Do you think.
Speaker 1: You're the only person that's asked him that?
Speaker 4: Good? On top?
Speaker 1: If you could just how many times? I'll tell you what, I will.
Speaker 5: Pass it along to his big elf that he deals with right, his name's Chip.
Speaker 2: Soble Oh god, never mind, man, that's all uh.
Speaker 1: Real quick. So the players leave, they go to their hometowns, right do you stay in contact with them? And then you don't know how many are going to be back.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the big thing. The big change this year is David Bell is now gone as the manager of the Cincinnati Reds. Terry Francona, right, who has taken over. I'm sure there's gonna be quite a few changes, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of changes, right guy, new changes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm hearing we're gonna have some changes in our coaching staff here in Louisville. I think Pat Kelly, our manager, is coming back, but there'll be some changes, and uh, it will be interesting to see what kind of make up the Reds have on their roster. But also now that's going to affect us here in Louisville. What kind of team will have?
Speaker 1: So what do you do when the season ends? Do you have like a little get together after the season?
Speaker 2: Still you hear this?
Speaker 1: No, No, What I'm saying is with the player, his relationship with the players.
Speaker 5: Some of you do, some of me you don't. I mean, I'm still in touch with players that played for US fifteen twenty years ago. Uh, you know Todd zeal And, I we played golf together when he was here. Guys like that, So you know, you try to keep up with some of them if you can Corky. We've been very well, Kirky, we still see what's he doing there? He's a roving catching instructor for the Red So he goes through the minor leagues and basically stops by each ball club and works with an individual one on one.
Speaker 1: Is he the most okay? So do you have a list? Do you think a top ten? We need to do this list next year, the top ten most beloved? Probably, so he's probably bird slashed back.
Speaker 2: Would Corky have been? He would have been the John Kruck of the bats?
Speaker 5: Well, he's really the Crash Davis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously one that they had been better baseball players and more famous nationally.
Speaker 2: But everybody Lovedy loved.
Speaker 5: We called him the junior mayor of Louisville.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, correct. Where's he living now?
Speaker 5: He's up in the Chicago area. So let's all go of this.
Speaker 1: Give me one more name of most beloved? You think? Okay?
Speaker 5: So Corky, uh, going back to the Red Birds, I would say obviously probably uh William McGee.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, there you go. Dang, let me hit your so.
Speaker 5: Tito Landram it uh for the Bats, Adam Dunn was huge.
Speaker 1: Oh done was huge.
Speaker 5: Hit the dinghy And of course Dion Sanders was.
Speaker 1: Here for a couple of years, going to say that one yes.
Speaker 5: In the history of this. And of course Joey Vado, Oh yeah, that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been.
Speaker 5: We're so blessed. We had Vado, we had Chapman, we had Tod Fraser. Uh, just kept coming, Jay Bruce, Josh Hamilton, I mean, one after another time.
Speaker 1: Chapman was the one that forced you to put the third digit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had to put a third digit on our speed pitch on the wall, the speed pitch which actually got up on ESPN Sports Center because they had never seen this before.
Speaker 1: The third digit. And I took John his first baseball game. Until you hear, until you hear a ball hit a min yeah, and one hundred and four miles an hour. You just don't.
Speaker 5: And what's interesting is normally the Friday night before Thunder doesn't usually draw very well because everybody's gonna come to Thunder the next day. Yeah, the night before thunder years ago, when Chapman first joined us, that was gonna be his opening night's start, his first start for the louisvel Bats, and we had probably eight thousand people there there probably I would guess there was probably at least twenty to thirty Cuban flags being waived or so many Cuban natives that were there.
Speaker 1: No Cubic Cuban population here, Yeah, we've talked.
Speaker 5: About it all. Came out to support him at night. Yeah, this and so many fans came down from Cincinnati because they'd heard about him, yep, but they hadn't seen him yet, haven't seen That was their first opportunity to go down just to check him out.
Speaker 1: I think I might have been there that night. It was incredible to watch him pitch and the sounds, Oh yeah, you're just like oh, and then the one hundred and four you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You imagine that poor catcher, I know, imagine getting hit by that's yeah, no kid, right, I got hit in.
Speaker 5: The hit by him one time he was warming up.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I don't ever want to go through that again.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bury the lead because if anybody's just joining us, some people get into the cars. If you're just tuning in and I'm not playing about this, Santa Claus is coming to slug Or Field and it's in just a little over two weeks December seventh, and serious business. You can actually have breakfast with him. Give the details one more time. This is huge business, Prince again.
Speaker 5: Breakfast will beef eight thirty to ten ten o'clock and then at ten thirty to noon. And it's in our clubhouses, in our locker rooms. And just go to bats baseball dot com to get details. The menu is fantastic from outback steakhouse, opportunities to shop, so don't miss out.
Speaker 2: Just tell him this, just till Sanna that I'm sorry. I thought they were my cookies, little fat d White saw cookies. He thought they were heading the year.
Speaker 1: Every year, Yes, every year, you ate his cookies every year.
Speaker 2: My gosh, you saund just like missus Claws.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I swear you do back after this news radio eight forty wha s zero res.
Speaker 2: Zero res carpet and air duck cleaning. Baby, is Papa Noel all going to see footprints and grime on your carpet when he comes in? Are you gonna be embarrassed to have Santa Claus sitting on your couch and your post? Get a clean? Get a clean with zero res carpet and air ducked cleaning thanksgivings around the way too. When people spill cranberry sauce, go ahead and get that cleaned up. You could do it easily now by using the code Dwight at WHA S You'll get three rooms of carpet clean for only one hundred and nineteen dollars. You heard me right, three rooms of carpet clean for only one hundred and nineteen dollars with zero res. Or schedule easily online at zero Reslouisville dot com. Stick around more on the way in just a bit. News Radio eight forty whas. I'm just saying, if you could put it in a good word for Santa claus Man, you got to step all over me. I do need you do that because people do it to me.
Speaker 1: You get I get clean all the time. I don't have kluck, I don't have.
Speaker 2: Me tickets, get it, no stops. Why can't I give it a little why?
Speaker 1: I was surprised you were bugging Greg Galliet because Santa's gonna be at Slugger Fields for a personalized meeting with folks and their kids, and you were like, can you get this note to him? I thought it was yeah. I think you stepped over the Browns here.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on good speaking terms. We're back, by the way. Oh yeah, we were back. Oh News Radio eight forty w h as Marty Book on the way after news.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna do a little.
Speaker 2: Talking about tonell uh big toe health.
Speaker 1: No, actually, uh he is an IU guy, John our producer, Today's an IU guy. We will talk more IU football in the in the bottom of the hour segment than we've ever talked about in our lives.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: I think they can beat Ohio State.
Speaker 3: I think they will beat Ohios.
Speaker 1: Are you guys serious? Yes, they're that good. They're good. Indiana's goal.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, is it is it that Ohio State is bad or IU is good? What's a little bit about you?
Speaker 1: No, I know Ohio State's Ohio State.
Speaker 2: First of all, shut up, you're doing it wrong. You mean the.
Speaker 1: Ohio Sorry, I'm sorry. The Ohio State is the Ohio State. They're normal, I use not normal. They have their best defense and their best offense in the last twenty years in the same year. Sometimes you have your best offense and then the next year your offense is a little down and your your defense's next level right. Well, now they both both sides of the ball are legit. And I got to tell you that their worst game against Michigan and still won. So I think they're gonna We're gonna talk to Marty Book about it and see if he's gonna put money down.
Speaker 5: I know he is.
Speaker 1: I know he's put it down everything that's true. Got a gaming problem, he really does.
Speaker 2: Do we need to do an intervention?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we do or not.
Speaker 2: I think we at least need to do a toe intervention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I will. I guess I'm getting some response from the one I was like, I don't understand UK fan hating on Caliperry because he left and didn't ask for any money. Why are you so mad at the guy that turned out of your program? And a lot of people getting hold of saying, look, it goes deeper than that. He was just condescending the last couple of years. Blame the fans obviously, after Dwight brings up many many times Dwight doesn't know a lot about sports, No, nope, but he does know when you give somebody a lifetime contracts that doesn't work out.
Speaker 3: The contracts though, Venetti, Yeah, Signetti's extends. It's not really extension's a rework contract, getting eight years and doubling his salary to eight million dollars. Do you think that's too much or do you think that's right on part of words?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 3: So it's eight million dollars eight years. He'll be about seventy two or seventy three years old by the time that contract runs out.
Speaker 2: Staus about cal Perry Calipary's at Arkansas.
Speaker 1: But that's too much. It's too much. I even know the Big ten network provides so much money for them, and they can spend it. I use got the money to spend. Yeah, but that's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: They're scared. They don't want to lose Signette.
Speaker 1: They don't want Vinetti to criticize them about losing Signetti.
Speaker 3: And that's what's gonna happen if they don't live up to expectations.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I only watched the Little ten network, all right, because they're better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Little ten is brought mid ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Big ten got too big.
Speaker 1: SIMS furniture, please, Sims furniture.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're gonna love You're gonna love your Sims Furniture. Absolutely gorgeous. Baby. We love our living room set. Need a new dining room set, how about a bedroom set? Turn the impress people, Hey, Sims furniture. Listen right now one MS I MS Dixie Highway next to the courthouse Preston Highway, the old target building. Now is the time to upgrade your homes furnishings. I'm talking about the warehouse cell going on. It's Sims Furniture right now. They bought a new warehouse and instead of moving all the inventory, this is a testament of how people hate moving. Instead of moving the inventory, there's gonna sell it at deep discount of prices. What does deep discount mean? It means up to fifty percent off. If you want a new couch chair, dining room set, living room set, bedroom set, bed, mattress, appliance. Now is the time, Sims furniture. Warehouse cell going on right now, up to fifty percent off. Don't miss out on it, Sims Furniture. You're gonna love the way your home looks. Stick around more on the way in Cleaning News and as well Marty book, He's ready to wait forty whas Oh yeah, living color baby all right.
Speaker 1: His name's Marty, Marty Book with the Earl Books, Carriage Ford. It may be the biggest week in IU football history. I'm gonna say that. This guy is gonna say that is a fact, Marty.
Speaker 2: Is that a fact?
Speaker 4: It's one hundred percent of fact. They have never had a week with this much anticipation looking forward to this. We have never been in this situation. This is cool, man, I mean so unexpected. Coach Signati, Coach Sig, I mean, you know the mindset he's brought into Indiana and the things that they're doing now, it's just it's unreal. It's it's surreal. It's absolutely surreal.
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny is producing our show today. He's kind of a big IU fan, he thinks, and I think all three of us, which scares me a little bit, all three of us think that IU can win outright, So you gotta bet and take the points, right.
Speaker 4: Thirteen and a half. I thought that was awful high. It's just it's you got to use that, man, And I'm sure the coaches are you know, what kind of respect are you getting. You're the number drive team in the country and you're thirteen and a half point underdog. To your neighbor. You know, I mean that's that's that's a slap in the face. And here's the thing. If you don't do something about it, then then the the pundits are correct, the prognosticators are correct. You know, if you you got to take care of business, this is your chance. This might be a once in a lifetime chance. There's a couple issues because I checked into going and uh there was one major issue that would have been a bankruptcy. But other than that, the weather in Columbus is supposed to start either today or tomorrow. It's going to rain all the way through Saturday.
Speaker 1: What okay, but not for the game.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to ruin that day. And that's here, okay. And Indiana is the number one thing is speed speed. It gets turned into a game game in the trenches and we in trouble, and you know, you can't do nothing does the weather? They gotta keep it competitive.
Speaker 1: Though, man, uh, John, you got any take on this, because I know you're mister iu. I think I think this is an no brain or rain or I mean you're playing on turf?
Speaker 3: How how difficult one thing to keep in mind? Ohio State Center. I believe this is as of yesterday, is ruled out for this game, and he's somebody who's been you know, anytime your center goes out on your offensive line, that could be a big transition for whoever ends up taking the snaps for that team. So I think, I know Indiana has had some offensive line issues as well, but I don't I'm not as worried about the trenches as I would have been maybe in years past, because we've seen I mean, you look at Indiana's d line. They've given teams trouble all season long, and I think that will still remain the same with with Ohio State this weekend. Even if it is it's tough for competition.
Speaker 4: I think for sure that what she just said is corrected the fact that I don't think it's going to be a high score game at all. Yeah, you know, it's just just to me, it's gonna it's gonna be a tug of war, and I just I don't see it going high scoring. But Indiana defensive line has reaped havoc all year long, and that's been a major strength for the Hoosiers. So you know, hopefully everybody's pretty pumped up around here to tell.
Speaker 2: You that, what do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you so? What is Marty buck uh in front of the TV or sitting in the stands for IU football all year long? What are you doing for this special occasion, biggest game in IU football history this Saturday?
Speaker 4: What are you doing for Nights of Clumbus from eight thirty to ten thirty, We're gonna be delivering Thanksgiving baskets to the needy. I'm gonna get it off my mind. If I can do that until then, then I would say that ninety nine point nine percent. Sure chance I'm gonna be at Bear Nose Employs Knobs.
Speaker 1: Nice Bear nos In Floys Knobs.
Speaker 4: I like it. It's a who's your hang out? It's all all who's your fans there? That we we locked the door on the others. Uh, it's a big time who's your hangout? And I think he's going to open early. Uh you know what, here's the atmosphere I'm picture. Do you remember me when I was up to Anianapolis at the Big ten Tournament? Yeah, I sent you guys whenever I was at Kilroy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that bar and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's gonna be like, Okay is there? It's gonna be like that.
Speaker 1: This seems like a simple question, But is there anything worse in Ohio State? Fan?
Speaker 4: Oh No, I mean it's it's all the way back. I was in my twenties and I was in Vegas and with a big group. I just didn't know what the hell we're doing. It's one of those things. Indiana was playing Ohio State and I thought we was going to have a war. Just the biggest jerks. I mean that, they're they stuck. Man. If you go into if you're in Cincinnati and Ohio State wins and they start singing that hang on slippy crap, you just want to smack the sloopy out.
Speaker 1: Smack I'm sloopy out of somebody. Yes, the next time I buy a car from you, I'm gonna walk in. I go, can you slap the sloopy out of this price for this car?
Speaker 4: Sir? You never heard that terminology. I haven't either.
Speaker 1: Slapped the sloopy. No, that's a Marty that's a martyism.
Speaker 4: Now that's gonna be the the that's gonna be the battlecraft for Saturday. Slap the sloopy out of them?
Speaker 1: All right? All right, I'm in, I'm in. Uh Meanwhile, are you basketball ranked in the top twenty? So you guys, are are you athletics who knew.
Speaker 4: Guests who just guess this is gonna be a clinker dink? I just got tickets for a game this year. Guess what game it is?
Speaker 2: What game?
Speaker 4: Ohio State?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: For I you in basketball? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can go slap the sloopy out of the twenty. You can get them in as Sibley haul and get.
Speaker 2: Them this so all right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, you know Indian it's looking good in the new point guard that things are up in Bloomington. Man, things are up, all right. I got uh if I got time two other picks yep for this week? Uh? I like Texas minus a twenty one against Kentucky. Uh. And you know there was talk of Louisville having a a avenue to get into the Turn to the Football Tournament.
Speaker 1: Well, oh yeah, Louisville at one point, yeah, they had.
Speaker 4: They had. I got to take Pitt plus eight in that game. And we're twenty and sixteen on the season. Yeah, we've got bat a few weeks.
Speaker 1: So Pitt plus eight, I you in the thirteen and a half and whatever, and what else give me. The other one, what was it.
Speaker 4: Texas about Texas minus twenty one against Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you kept it local. I like it all three of them, and that's normally not what you do, but you've did it on this one. I get it. No, I agree with all those picks at this point. Uh in Louisville is I don't know where their mindset is.
Speaker 4: Okay, put the problem that's that is part I wanted to pick local games. That's not a great game to bet, yeah, because it because it's very unpredictable this year, very unpredictable. They could lay in the egg and you know that last minute and a half last week, what the hell were they doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know? Yeah, and then then the dude comes back and chokes out girl or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, I don't know what happened with that. We're gonna stay away from that. I think I have no idea what happened with that. I missed that. I was glad I was traveling yesterday when that just that was discussed. I was like, well, I'm glad I missed that topic. Okay, man, So, uh, Broncos F one fifties. I know there are thousands upon thousands of dollars of deals for both those vehicles. And if you're looking for a used car truck, you got those two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a little bit of everything up to fifty seven, five thousand and fifty dollars if you qualify off of a Bronco two thousand of that. Listen here, Jeep owners, what's time for you to move up and you know, get get play with the big boys. Let's get that Jeep traded in for a Bronco and you get an extra two thousand dollars como. So yeah, pretty good deal. Same thing on the truck. If you got a run truck you want to get rid of, and you want one that's actually going to run and last forever, come and bring it, bring it in and we'll dump it somewhere and get you in f one fifty. What's the good money right now? Rebate and rates on pretty much everything. Carriageforward dot Com will say, Carriage forward.
Speaker 1: Dot Com, all right, slap this sloopy out of Ohio state this weekend. As Marty book takes I you Pittsburgh and Texas in his bets this weekend. Thank you Marty for your picks.
Speaker 4: Hey love it bro one more quick thing. I will be at the Louisville Indiana game in the bombs.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's hot in Louisville.
Speaker 2: Or you gotta concentrate on the game.
Speaker 4: Stop it. It's at noon, and I'll give you all live report from the front of them. All right, ballmer, where the hell it is?
Speaker 2: Marty book? We love you, buddy, see you Marty.
Speaker 4: You two guys.
Speaker 1: All right, there's your picks. John, Do you agree with all of his picks there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely. I like to think that Indiana would cover the spread. But I was going to eventually or potentially interrupt him and say, even if Indiana loses handily, and I don't really know exactly what handlely means, I guess if if Ohio State covers, I think they still find their way into the College Football Playoff, even as a lower soon.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's not a single one lost Power five team you heard me say this earlier, Venetti, that's ever been left out of the final top twelve rankings when they do these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it didn't matter before.
Speaker 3: I know it's different because you do have the auto bids. I think that makes it possible to have some bitch stealing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll see. I don't think they get beat like that. Dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think they do either, but I think there'd still be a case for him if they do.
Speaker 1: Yep, Ohio State. I hope comes in with that kind of ego and confidence because I think I you could win that game outright, which means take the points. Thirteen and a half is crazy number. You got to take those for sure. All right, short break, we'll come back. We'll wrap up the show. Southern Comfort Hotails. We were there on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was in my Southern Cover hot tub last night. Drag at number one naquila and listen to the sultry, smooth sounds of the seventies. How about a vacation right there in your own backyard. You got it with your Southern Comfort hot tub. And they've extended the biggest sell of the year. It's going on this week. They've extended it hot tubs up to fifty percent off sales on saunas cold plunge tubs that, by the way, they can sit in the thirties for your cold plunge, and they can also be a hot tub at one hundred.
Speaker 1: And four degrees that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, massage chairs, swim spots, they have it all, seventy five oh one Pressing Highway. If you think you can't afford a hot tub, think again. Loved Ones hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. Susan and I we used twelve months, same as cash, and it made ours super affordable. They're gonna take care of you and sell the cover hot tub. Go buy and see them. But go buy and see them. This week biggest sell of the year. Hot tubs up to fifty percent off seventy five oh one Presston Highway. Tell them, I said, Hi, stick around back to wrap it up in a couple of minutes. News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: Can you call one more time into the microphone. I knew he'd do it John, I knew. I knew he'd do it again.
Speaker 2: Deliver.
Speaker 3: He would deliver.
Speaker 2: The entire interview with Marty. He was I had my my cough. That's not why I sound like I was just clearing this.
Speaker 1: Oh I know it's even worse. That's worse than the cough.
Speaker 2: There's no call. I haven't coughed once.
Speaker 3: In high school. I used to my throat a bunch, and people thought because I had a deeper voice before most people, people thought I was just faking it and faking voice.
Speaker 1: And he sounded like Billy, Bob Thornton and sling Blade.
Speaker 2: Second grade. So John wants to answer cart.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. I'm not gonna let Dwight know that this bothers me because I think the it's worse than the cough. But now if you because if you tell your buddy, this is how close you are, whether you're really good friends or not. When you tell somebody what bothers you, and that person like really and they continue to do that like every day for a year.
Speaker 2: He realize I have no choice now, right, yes, I do. Well, half the parents of teens are using a tracking app to find out where they're at. I think this is creepy. Do you all do this with your kids?
Speaker 1: We stopped it with John, and it was the best thing we could do, because you just worry about our kids now. When they were little kids. Hell no, we tracked a hell out of them.
Speaker 2: Survey says that ninety three percent of the parents when they start driving between the age of sixteen. That's a five percentage twenty worry about them on the road fifty percent. I'm using driving tracking apps. I guess just tracking apps in general.
Speaker 1: Right, No, we have them on two basically, we have them on a driving tracking act and my my daughters. So you don't want to call them when they're driving eighty five miles an hour, right, So you don't want to call them because they're driving eighty five.
Speaker 2: How do you want to send them a text at that point?
Speaker 1: Right? So what do you do? Because I want to go I got a call. I want to call them and go slow.
Speaker 3: Imagine if there was a way, maybe there is, to send an alert via one of those apps that kind of I think you can.
Speaker 1: No, I think you can.
Speaker 2: I think on their phone communicates with Carr. You get just a little speed down.
Speaker 1: It was we stopped following well no, and we stopped following John and when he went to Europe because it was such a time difference, and and we and there was why was he in the street of this whatever Madrid ghetto at three in the morning, And as a parent were like, we can't know this stuff.
Speaker 2: Delete My sister in law, Cathy, We're gonna tra it sounds crazy. My sister in law Kathy tracks like her entire family. I'll be over there. I'll say, well, hey, we're supposed to eat. Where the hell's got? Well, hang on, I shall pull up her husband. Well, I'm not an android, so it's impossible.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. No, they have apps, but my wife has a uh yeah, oh what I fall Yeah? Yeah, Well, here's the thing I do as the woman of the house. I clean the house and I make sure dinner's on the table where she gets home. And it does help me when it cause I get in notification she has left her work. So I get a notification and I know it's sixteen seventeen minutes from work. Yeah, give her take. Food's on the table, and it's hotter home, better be. That's what I'm saying. I don't want to get it. I don't want to catch your backhand. It's one of those Jackie Bannetti's. She just gets. All she got to do is show the hand. She does this thing.
Speaker 2: You want one of these?
Speaker 1: No, I'm like no, No.
Speaker 2: She's like Ralph Cramton.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, George Timmoring joins the show. Plus we'll be speaking with Kentucky marijuana card. Everything you need to know about your marijuana card.
Speaker 1: Oh that's coming now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Go to Kentucky Marijuana card dot Com. Use my name, and you get thirty dollars off your visit if you have.
Speaker 1: If there's twenty ailments that you can have to get it a marijuana card, you have all twenty.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: That he's got all twenty, dude.
Speaker 3: And the thing about the clearing the throat, I think the reason that aggravates people more than the coughing is because coughing is no one does that on purpose.
Speaker 1: No, right, yes, it's so involuntary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but with the clearing your throat, I mean you may feel like you need to steal your own decision.
Speaker 1: It's going right to my spine.
Speaker 2: Stop that. Let me do this up. Oh let me add in the mint.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what is that?
Speaker 2: It's a mint?
Speaker 1: I am so triggered right now.
Speaker 3: W h A s A s MR right now for Dwight Whitting.
Speaker 1: You are triggering my right now. I do triggering everything in my life right now. So I need to talk to GUS or my HR person.
Speaker 2: No, there is no HR. That's why.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Dwight was the HR guy here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you gotta complain against co worker. Okay, sit down right here. I'm gona give your physical first, Tina, to make sure you're fit to file a report.
Speaker 1: I wants to avoid things have changed. Fifteen years ago, there was this TV show. It was It took place in a hospital and this little twelve year old boy was dying of cancer, right, and he was just miserable. And he was a smart ass, but he was dying smart ass, and he was just like, look, I'm gonna die without seeing boobs, Like, how can I live my life? So the nurse kicks everybody out of the room, she shuts the door and was really good, look at hers and she pictured Topah and she shows him as boobs And I thought, boy, you couldn't. You couldn't do that in today's TV show. Couldn't do that. Today's TV show got a chance. He was so much happier. He was so much happier. For a second, he forgot about cancer.
Speaker 3: I think it's early two thousands and this came out.
Speaker 5: Okay, then I have no idea who.
Speaker 1: Is limb Biscuit, Oh, limp Biscuit. It's just an instrumental though I interviewed him for about two hours once took Fred Durst. No, we were we were on uh we were backstage at kid Rock and it was Fred Durst and the porn star what was his.
Speaker 2: Name, Ron Jeremy.
Speaker 1: We'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Forty w HS days back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I love you, Ma, Good job, Jean,