Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the rescue typeer asque Taco Bub on one one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station, Ask LCTB, the world renowned life coach. Brought you as always by Petties Meats, State Road four thirty four and Longwood just west of my four.
Speaker 1: Heard from the meat guy. Get my wago ready over Petties. Yep, Petties if you haven't been, we say it all the time. Man, great place, high quality meats, delicious sides, desserts, cheese, wine.
Speaker 2: What else do you get when you walk in the front door, pat you get yourself. You go right back to the back left corner of the store and pour yourself a cold beer. Complimentary.
Speaker 1: Complimentary is in free people pour that beer and walk around and shop and they have a great sandwich of the week every week. Things treating you.
Speaker 2: Over there, all good man, No complaints on this front. You sure, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: He's liked all for you.
Speaker 2: Help first, No, I appreciate that I do. That's that's definitely a perk of doing this job.
Speaker 1: Then we'll get right to the listeners. Happy Wednesday. I'll SEETV still sipping coffee from your fifty three ah from my mug Scott and claremont yep got the Life Coach mug.
Speaker 2: Has a Life custom Life Coach mug with a Sikorski schematic on the side, representative of the aircraft that choppers him in here every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Uh, he said, sipping coffee. Wink wink, just got away with a Life Irish coffee. Yeah, there's car bomb, Life Coach. I know it's only been a week, but what do you suggest to do with all these branches and tree limbs stacked in front of my neighbor's houses. They're an eyesore for the neighborhood, and I doubt the city's going to be picking them up this time.
Speaker 2: There's not a designated debris pick up this go around, not for our area. Okay, you heard that. So if you're designated a lawn debris day is when when you're Yeah, but they're not lawn day.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna come by and pick up twenty five inch sticks and branches.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going off the news which said, you know, you put the stuff out as you would on your normal lawn debris day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, broken up into bags. In the past, I may have suggested setting able blaze, you know, right there in the front yard, the last big one. That's what I suggested. In hindsight, I kind of realized is probably irresponsible. Instead, I think we have the next best thing you can do, instead of, you know, not being lazy and just breaking it all up and bagging it. Ordering termites online. You maybe thinkured or so, Oh you can't order those online, dude. You can order anything online. If you could get a donkey for a Diddy free golf party in Mexico, you can definitely get termites. Wouldn't you think you want to google it? God, I'll take your word for it. Elsie. There are so many questions. If I don't get to them all, just bear with them. They got Halloween related everything. Well, we're just into October, so there's still time on that life, Coach. I have a neighbor with turets, and it's getting so bad that I'm now thinking of moving. Oh, the old neighbor with tourettes. You had that right, right, I did. That family moved away a couple of years ago. Though it was highly entertaining at times. That one was just a yelling though, right, Yeah, you never you never know what you're gonna hear and when what was it custin to? I don't What we're calling now is more just you know, inter many blurts, threats is nothing to joke about. That's what's a bad thing, as hated. But when you first move in, it's odd because you know, like he yells out eating a sandwich and you don't have no idea what is And you're like, yeah, few, but selling your house is a little drastic, wouldn't you think did you ever think about selling your house when this was going on? Well? No, so maybe just put on earplugs. That's for the listener. I know yours has already moved away, but uh, your own home, so not be able to hear anything. Well, if you're outside, I'm saying it, that's where he's bugging him. But if you're hell being on selling it, just make sure you schedule the showings when he's not home. You kind of know your neighbors and their schedules. I think you can figure that out. There's nothing better, you know, than him out there raving about doing the buyer's wife on the chase lounge out on the pool deck, Elsie. I'm thinking of taking the wife to the islands. Did you look up if you could buy a termite chat? No, I'm just taking you at your word, Elsie. Thinking of taking the wife to the islands, where do you suggest we go? I recently did a jaunt to Nie. Ironically, I took my niece. It's total power move. It's chick magnet thing. You know, women are like, oh ho sweet, you took your niece to knees. You know, Dominican is always because niece is probably a little out of your budget. You like a life coach France, Yeah, so you might. You might not have life coach bills. So Dominican is always nice and affordable. Uh, Turks and Caicos beautiful and quite the pan panty dropper.
Speaker 2: You know that guy I work with who you'll meet one day. Uh, he's completely against going to Uh Europe, he says, he goes and I don't really understand. He says something along the lines, I'm not a europe guy.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? He doesn't like Europe.
Speaker 2: Because he drinks from missus Sikorski custom coffee mug.
Speaker 1: I wish I was I wish I was left handed, because then you could see the life coach up there.
Speaker 2: We're streaming it live right now on Facebook.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Look I can hold it up and read it at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, you can see my attire, which more and more people are starting to wear. If you've noticed around town, sports coat and shorts.
Speaker 2: It's a pseudo Miami Vice look circa twenty twenty four. Yeah, need your assistance, Elsie.
Speaker 1: I finally saved enough to buy an engagement ring, so I'm getting engaged and looking for the perfect setting. Little help. Don't do it in the nature, like out in the nature. That's just too overrated, you know, like the field of flowers or the prairie of puppies all that crap. Uh uh overrated. And if you're taking her out in the middle of a field, she's gonna know what's going on. Right, it's flowers everywhere, it's romantic. Then it's puppies. I mean, I'm too obvious a field of puppies. You need to do it at a bowling alliens, Dad, be poppies. No, it's a prairie of puppies. Be poppies if you want. That's from that movie Ozark, The Real Poppy Go anyway, but do it at a bowling alley. Nothing says everlasting love like having a ring popping out of a bowl in alley. Nacha, it's gonna you tell me that's not more memorable than memorable than oh guess what Sam took me to a field of flowers? I or I actually kind of like the idea Lcie plus. Then you know, when you're bowling in case you get her a small, small ring, you don't show it off because she's going probably have it taken off while she's bowling to get her fingers in the ball. That sectomy's got away. We're cramping, aren't we. Huh? Go ahead and get another one, ELCTV Father of nineteen kids? How many before I get a free vi sect me? You think there's like one of those cards you get at the sub shop or the car wash. Ten and you got one free? Get the snip for God's sakes, I don't care. If you can't afford the snip, have your buddy put you up on his work bench. We don't need you work bench and a blow towards should do the job. Whatever you need. We I know what we don't need is more kids from you. After last night's debate, LCTV after last night's debate debate, have you ever counseled politicians? There are many who could use your prophetic advice? Is that prophetic or pathetic? Probably prophetic? Okay, I try to stay clear of certain things that rhyme with negative connotations. Think about it, politics, lying dicks. So yeah, on the meat slanger from Patties was wrapping up your meat order. Wanted to wanted to know if you wanted to all wag you that's correct, right, but of course, oh tell our gallat the cheese counter. She's a listener to. We said, hey, and the bree was amazing, just like taking you know, the niece de nissa. Your full full meat order is nothing but wago. Yeah, usually do you use your MX black card there? Uh huh, that's what I thought. I wanted to date a girl named Brie. She made a mean bree too. Okay, this is gonna have to wage. I think we're about Elsey wife started baking. Let's just say she's not the best. Have any advice for me, you you want to walk on you know, what do they call that? Not eggshells? Kit gloves? Do this with kit gloves. Just do the diet approach. Look in the mirror in front of her one day and go, oh god, I think I need to start dieting. That way, you don't have to eat all our crap. And uh, but I do say that baking can be super therapeutical. I recommend it for companies. A lot of times, are gonna get a couple, sorry, have a gummy, totally relaxing. You ever watched a beautiful woman whisk something?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I think your your your valet's at the door. There stop. All right, Johnny, you're ready to fill up the cup. Thanks to Scott and Clarimont for the cup. I forgot about there, he goes. On demand download the iHeartRadio app. This