Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid graph. The answer scream, They're all around, Rise and break.
Speaker 5: Through all the lies.
Speaker 2: So FA Files on full change.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of The Flat Earth Files. I'm your host, George Hobbs as we record on this Tuesday, August twelfth, twenty twenty five. I hope this finds everybody well as we kick off our second to last interview on the podcast. Before we jump in today with John, just a quick message to Barbara and Forrest. They were scheduled to be interviewed yesterday, which would have been August eleventh, and unfortunately, as I was telling John prior to this, that we had a funeral to attend young man who passed away twenty seven years old, and I just couldn't reschedule it. So again to Barbara and Forrest, I'm extremely sorry, from the bottom of my heart. That I couldn't share your story but unfortunate circumstances. But through these things that the pastor did take the time to share the Gospel of Jesus with the the folks there at the funeral. So when we talk about when good things come out of tragedies like that, that was certainly something. If one soul was saved, then God bless So there you go. We're going to kick off today's again the second or last interview we're going to do here on the Flat Earth Files. John from northeast Wyoming is joining us today and again, John, hopefully we've kicked away the tech monsters and we'll get through this. My apologies, So how are you doing, sir good? Hugh doing still good? Again? I apologize, Go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm John. I'm like he said, I'm from Wyoming. I guess I came across his whole flatter thing just from watching some YouTube videos of the like a lot of people, I guess, I don't know. I try not to put too much stock into everything everybody says, but anyways, I guess I really wasn't fully invested in the whole glow birth belief anyway, like evolution. I don't believe in evolution either, so I guess really it didn't really bother me when I heard it. I just didn't really pay much attention to it. But there was a YouTube channel called Truth is Stranger in Fiction, and he was the one where I first came across some of this stuff. And then I came across like Rob Skiba and a few other people, and I don't know, I just got to thinking about some stuff. And I did listen to quite a bit of stuff for quite a while before I ever brought it up to my wife. And then I did finally get the couraged muster that, and I brought that up to her and it didn't go horrible, but it could have went at her. I guess she did kind of look at me like a calf with two heads. But anyways, we got through that. So that's where that is good stuff.
Speaker 3: How long have you been married? John?
Speaker 1: Will be thirty years this December second.
Speaker 3: God bless you. That's that's fantastic. So at thirty years you're able to kind of throw those things out there, right, you guys know each other good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But she did, she did. She It was kind of tough for her.
Speaker 3: I think, well, for sure, and I think John, that this goes to not to distract from your intro, but how you can have a conversation with somebody about the moon landing or JFKA, these are very significant things, but to question the shape of the earth, and it's very it's received in an entire different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. She was wanting to tell her sister about the podcast interview today, but I'm not. I want to, you know, get through this. And then it just seems like her sister and her husband are about the only real friends we have that we do anything with. And I just I know he is so much into school and college and I just don't know how that's going to go. But sooner or later we are going to have to let them know. Sure, So I don't know, but AnyWho, So we'll cross that bridge someday.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And were you able to see early on or at any point, the significance of the lie and how it's used against us, how it's used against followers of God to almost diminish his work and his creation.
Speaker 1: Not really at first. I do now I see how it could, but at first I was just too looking at all the other stuff. But yeah, now I can see how you know, they can get you through the fear and the media and everything that we're running out of resources. We've got meteors and asteroids that are going to come and take us out, or aliens are going to come. And it is I mean, I mean just scrolling through MSN you can have, or my Google page or whatever, just the new planets that are found, and I yeah, it does take away from God. And I just don't understand Christians who say they believe their Bible, who believe this. That's the thing that's the hardest to understand.
Speaker 3: I guess, Yeah, you made a great point. I think just today I saw on social media they found a newer was it like four light years or whatever they call it away And at this just another image of a ball that was green and blue and it could you know, have life on it and all these other things.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I don't know, so and I can see how it all just there's no need for God when when people look at this, they don't need God because you know, everything got here just fine, it just exploded and here we are. It's just it's insane.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you say to the pastors who preached to their congregants that the evolution happened, the Big Bang happened, but it was all in God's doing.
Speaker 6: Is that not.
Speaker 3: Manipulating the word of God, because that's not what it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I fear for them, but because they're lying to people, and I don't know, you know, so many people will say, well, what does it matter? But I act, you know, I'm just thinking a lot of times I've thought, you know, if Jesus, if somebody would have asked him, he wouldn't have lied to him and just said what they wanted to hear. I mean, he would have said the truth. So even though they might not have believed it or whatever he told many times he told the truth and it angered them. So I just feel like these pastors are doing a great disservice in believing stuff that that the Bible clearly says didn't happen. I don't know, and I think.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say the glossing of your email. That's something that you're pretty animate about, is that you can't understand, you know, people who claim to believe the Bible, yet they still argue what it clearly says in plain language. And second is the frustration that you see with the indoctrination that our children are subjected to. And even in a paper I was I think his name is John Fee, Pentecostal guy who wrote a paper about people not understanding not how to read the Bible or you know, I'm not going to read this because it doesn't mean anything, not understanding the whole Bible. It's just when you have a child that goes to Sunday school in church for two hours a day. And this is what he specifically mentioned. And then it's interesting when you say things and then you see someone else write it. He says something that I've been saying for a long time, is they're in church for an hour or two and then they go out into the secular world for the other six days, between school and television and social media and YouTube. It's a losing battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure. And they're teaching him so much more than just all this other stuff. I mean, they say trust the science, but now we don't even know what a male or a female is anymore. So it's just like crazy, I don't get it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's sad.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: But it's also evil. It's inherently evil when you think about it, because God made man and he made woman the end, nothing more and every person out there. God did not make a mistake when he made Johnny or Judy, right, And this is a psychological operation, yep, it truly is just an evil psychological operation that now we could argue John that things that are put in our water and our food that may play part of the confusion or ultra hormones even, but make no mistake, God made you the way you were. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I know they're manipulating a lot of that stuff too, but that's still is a whole nother conversation that people will willfully dismiss. I mean, I just I don't know. It's crazy, it's sad, it's difficult.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about your journey because we're all on this side of the front. Now, where was there a time with John when you were like everybody else, you know, they call him a normy for lack of a better words. And now that you're on this side of the fence, I guess the first question I should ask you was number one. I guess we could talk about did you grow up in the church, your walk in faith, and then when did you start to see the world was not truly how it is presented to us.
Speaker 1: Well, I did go to church a little bit when I was little. My mom took us, but I didn't grow up in church, and I can't remember. I think it was called the Brian Fundamental Church that I went to here in Wyoming somewhere. But anyways, you know, I think I went to vacation Bible school and stuff like that, but I have very few memories of church. But even when I went to church later, it was not like, you know, the dots had ever been connected. Nobody ever told me about Jesus really and you know, any or sin or any of that. So that was I really didn't become a Christian until after my wife and I got married. She wanted to go to church, and I just I just wanted to be the good husband, you know, and not argue. So I went to church. But I was one of those few huggers that kept holding on to So I don't really remember when I was that I prayed for salvation, but somewhere in the early nineties. But so we've been going to this church that she from the small town she grew up and that's where we got married. So that's where we are there. We've been going to church now for see. I think we started going in maybe ninety eight, ninety nine somewhere in there, so we've been going a while now. But anyways, I still struggled there. You know, there's just a lot of things I think they teach that. You know, we just had a vacation Bible school and the guy that did they did they called it Jurassic Park. It was supposedly about the dinosaurs and stuff. But anyways, they got to talking about the firmament and he just said that that was the sky. But it's like, so we you know, I'd like to ask the guy, but I struggle there because I have tried talking to the pastor before and then he's made it sound like people who try and question anything or just arguing Bible with him. Well I'm not arguing. I just want to discuss this stuff. But I would like to ask the guy what he thinks of you know what Jove thirty seven eighteen says that he spread out the sky hard as a molten strong as a molten looking glass. No, now, how does that translate into sky. I just don't get it. So I struggle there. I would like to talk to them about stuff, but I have already, uh had a round or two about some other Bible stuff that I don't know, you know, And I'm not a Calvinist, so but he just usually brings up Calvinists. But I believe God it sovereign and He's going to save whoever he wants, and that's not up to me. And so when predestination is in the Bible and it means predetermined, if you want to argue about predestination, then you're arguing against the Bible. I guess that's all it comes down to. I don't know anything about anything. I just know what the Bible says, and I'm goun to stand on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's interesting because you know, we're quick to say, you know, point out Luther and Wesley or Luther, pardon me, Wesley, Calvin and all those guys. But really, at the end of the day, it's just there's sixty six chemical arranged books that is God's inspired word. I do believe the other books could be looked at as supplemental reading. And it's interesting though, you know, I went to seminary because I wanted to be able to answer the hard questions, and just in the short period of time that I've been in there, you don't get the hard questions answered. It's really more about just you know, the whole scope of it as hermeneutics and just trying to understand the Bible. And they give you the tasks of you know, here's two verses from Philippians. You know, write a fifteen hundred word exegetical paper on these two verses. And that's really how you learn the Bible. It should be read in order, but it should be read in such small amounts through a journal using a strong concordance, understanding who's the audience, right, who is this being? The for instance, like is it a Pauline letter? Is it the Galatians? Is it the Philippians? Or is it to all of us? Is it to Adam?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: You know? And all of these things have to be taken into consideration when you're reading the Bible. You're not reading it like any other novel. But every single word, no matter if it's the Old Testament or the New Testament, they all have meaning. And most of the Bible interconnects the Old Testament. Those guys who wrote it, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, John, the Elder Paul, they all cite Old Testament. So it is important that we read the entire Bible. But we have to do it in such a fashion where you've got your journal out, you've got strong scuncordance out. Any word that is questionable to you, you have to go in and find the meaning to fully understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I have an app on my phone that i've well, I found it a long time ago. It's called esword. I don't remember the name of the man who. It seems like his first name was Rick, But anyways, I think I think it's an awesome app. But anyways, I have the King James with the strongest numbers, so I can usually look up the words and so, I mean, I've used that a lot when I talk to people on Facebook, because I do try and do a lot of that. I talked to people on Facebook and on Twitter, and I don't know, people probably think I troll mctoon and I probably do. I like he's one of my favorites because that that man will not talk have a decent conversation with anybody, but he acts like he, you know, knows everything, and then nobody wants to debate him. Well, nobody wants to debate you because you're a child. The guy will treat you like it's it's it's It's amazing how they'll treat people over over a belief of something they've never even been able to prove themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. That's a good segue if we could, since we're here already. By the way, did you say it's called the East Sword East Sword? Yeah, okay, I found it. I put the Lincoln the notes of people in it. That looks really awesome. By the way, it's got the everything there. It's an entire Yeah, very good. So let's let's talk about mctoon McDuffie. The the the fake experiment as you call it, certainly wasn't the final experiment.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: But you know, I wish I lived close because I always wondered, Well, Duffy obviously, I'm just going to say factually he does have a pretty big lawsuit against him for fraud. But Nicktoon, let's just believe Will Duffy out of it for now. For Micktoon, what is the basis that you disagree with him on mostly other than the obvious.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have watched him trying debate, and it's hard to watch him debate because I mean even you know, and I've lost all I don't even pay any attention to ws IT and darren Ism anymore. But I mean, the thing is, I mean I watched him debate with it, and he just kept yelling this one sane thing over and over again, and he would talk over him because he just thought that was the point. But that whole fake experiment, I mean, it kind of was a blessing though when it came about, because we were able to talk to our son about it, because you know, it was kind of funny. I don't know what my wife was talking to our son about, but anyways, he said something about, well, at least you don't believe that Earth is flat, and then she's kind of like, well, yeah, actually we do. So when this fake experiment thing came out, he called up and talked about how you know, this proved that the Earth was flat or a globe because of the sun, and so we had a I don't know, it was an over hour conversation with him, and so it actually went good. So but you know, he still believes the Earth is a globe. But we'll keep working at it. But as far as mctoone, I just I tried to pin him down on something too, and this is actually on my notes about one of the things I wanted to bring up was about the Polaris location relative to Earth, because they liked to try and use that. So I just used the globe math for what the dis circum or the diameter of the Earth was, the diameter of the Sun and the distance from Earth to Sun, and so like, if i was standing on at the equator on the one side of the Earth, and then six months later I'm standing on the equator on the other side of the Earth at night both times or whatever, that's one hundred and eighty six million, eight hundred and eighty one thousand, two hundred and twenty two zero point four miles of movement I would move in six months standing using their math. So I tried to ask him what the inclination angle was back to Polaris, if it's directly over the Earth, or it can't be directly over the Earth. It has to because if it's directly over the Earth, on the other half at six months later. It's not directly over the Earth. It has to be directly over the sun. So I asked him what the inclination angle was because he's so into math, and he wouldn't give me an answer. And he can't give me an answer, So I kept at him that day and he never But it was funny because none of his glober buddies would ever jump in and try and answer the question for him, because they're all about math. So give me that math. So I even drew a diagram of that. And the only thing he could say, because actually, if you're according to the tilt of the Earth, and if you're standing at the equator at the winter time on the other side, you are standing below the you would not actually even be able to see Polaris the angle back to over the sun. So I drew that diagram and he said, it's not to scale, That's all he would say. So he just wants to scale. Yeah, well, how am I going to draw that to scale? I mean, first of all, I asked him, how far you know Polaris was above us? He won't even give me an answer to that. How could I draw it to scale? Tell me how far away it is? You don't even know. And every time they use those angles, what is at the latitude and longitude the lines on a ball. It's funny because that that bottom of that triangle goes to the middle of the Earth and then it goes out from there. That's not how it works perfectly on a flat plane, but on a ball, that's how they do it. They take and draw it clear down to the center. It's like that, and it makes sense to them. That's the weird part. I guess I don't know the interesting time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, go ahead continue.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so that's That's basically all I had to say about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just so anyhow, it's interesting to me, Like I personally have never met anyone who really, you know, came upon this evidence said yes, of course the earth is flat, that makes sense and then never gone back. However, you have people like you mentioned with's it and Jarinism I think his name is that completely flip flop?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Do you think that was all part of a plann or is it simple drifting? Or why would someone do that? Knowing that we know people just never say oh yeah, we're I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there. It's almost like there was money involved in the deal, because I just don't know how you can dude. At first, you know, I like Dave Weiss and everything. I wish he was a Christian. Yeah, but I mean I at first I had dropped my subscription because I thought he was in on it. But I see he's still standing strong for that, so I re enabled my subscriptions. But uh, yeah, that that whole thing. And I looked up there's a place it's called the Sphere in Las Vegas. That's right, that it's almost like a movie theater. And so I just there's just too many anomalies that happened, and that weird stuff, you know, like when wizz it had to go away from the camera just to pick up snow, I couldn't reach down and snow where he was at. You know, there was something on. Yeah, I don't know what it was, but yeah, I don't. I don't think anybody that goes believes the Earth is flat ever goes back. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't either. I've never met one person to do that. And listen, there's I've even had people on the podcast who may not be one hundred percent you know, on board, but I think most of that is just, you know, that they don't want to be called a flat earth or whatever the case may be. But yeah, it's sad to see anybody to grift, especially when you know, I've got hundreds and hundreds of emails that prove that, you know, this lie has kept the veil over people's eyes and has kept them from understanding the truth. And again we're not saying that this is a salvation issue. There are plenty of people who don't, you know, believe in flat Earth that are going to go to heaven. However, it can be argued, and I can cite many cases where it has hindered people's ability to see God's creation and it leads them to understand that there is a creator, which leads them back to the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I believe that too.
Speaker 3: Before you can't. By the way, I should ask you about what year did you come to flat Earth?
Speaker 1: Yeah? About about twenty fifteen, somewhere in there, I think maybe even I think I probably was watching stuff pre twenty twelve, but I don't think I really believed until twenty fifteen, twenty sixty somewhere around in there. I mean I've been watching and listening to a lot of stuff since then, but yeah, somewhere around there. Twenty twelve to twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: So growing up and when you're first presented with the moon landing in the years to follow, what were your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: I never really thought about the moon landing. It was after all this other stuff is when I started thinking about how crazy it is to think that, you know, that man walked on the back. I mean, I've been struggling with I just and I had a pastor in our church actually stood at the pulpit and said that we went to the moon. And I don't even know where that came from. I mean, I don't even remember what he was talking about that day, but he said, we landed on the moon. There's no denying that. And I just I was I don't know, I know my mouth had to be open, but I just I just still can't get past I mean, God would let Nimrod build a tower that would reach to heaven, but yet He's gonna let puny man build rockets and fire him off and we're going to go walking on something he said is just a light and then to try and say that with a straight face and say I'm a Christian. I would struggle doing that. I for sure, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that was one of the biggest stories. That was kind of those waking up moments after you know, five years ago my discussion with David Weiss, and obviously I connected the dots to the bigger picture of this was all a ruse to hide the creation of God into discount God's creation. And again, I hope, you know, Dave does eventually find his way to Christ. He at least gotten to the point where he realizes there's a creator, which is is a step forward, and hopefully he can take that next step. But yeah, you know, I'll tell you that this is a huge deal. And like you said, that was the one story that really opened my mind at the Tower of Babel that oh, it wasn't just about you know, scattering the people and changing the language. It was about people were genuinely trying to reach Heaven. And when you look at that, it was a mile and a half high, a picture of building a mile and a half high. These people were genuinely trying and that's the that was the moment where it really clicked that. Oh my god, they would not be on a ball, building a tower trying to reach Heaven.
Speaker 1: No, they wouldn't because they thought it was they thought they could get to it. So yeah, I don't know. Yeah, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're talking to people just that were that time, and people like to discount. Are those people They couldn't read, they couldn't write, They weren't very smart. Are you kidding me that they know every remedy for what plant to fix this? To do that, they had show me somebody to build a building a mile and a half today, show me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, of the cathedrals, I mean you just look at them. Three. Something went on. I don't know what, but who has a door that's like thirty two feet tall? I mean, I was just thinking about changing the hinges on that bad boy, But I don't know. It's something went on. I just don't know what it was. But yeah, I don't know. And then the other one is like, Okay, the Bible says the stars are going to fall to the earth, not the Earth is going to run into the stars. But I do I remember I thought about this long time ago too, But I mean it seems to me odd that they believe everything exploded in the Big Bang and that's how everything ended up out there. But yet we have all that movement, like you know, like that whole one hundred and six million miles or whatever of movement, and yet you don't bump into a star ever, but the start, how are the stars, you know, trillions of light years ahead of us when we all came from the same Big bang? Apparently? It just I don't think people really think about what it is they believe, and they just believe it because somebody said it, and which is sad. I don't think. You know, it's like our son, he's an intelligent man and he can think, but he just doesn't take the time to critically think about this stuff. I think if he would critically think about it, it would he'd understand a little bit more. I mean, just I don't know, not believing what everybody else told me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's important. So what you're saying is spot on. And somebody had mentioned that in a private conversation while that everyone should reassess their presuppositions every now and then, because the presuppositions are how we react to things, Because that's how our thoughts are ingrain. So everybody should take a moment and say, Okay, why do I think this? You write all of these things that are presuppositions, right? Why are they that way? These these underlying assumptions or beliefs that influence our reasoning and the conclusions that we draw, and as we gain wisdom and as we learn all of these life lessons, it's important to take time to reflect and look at our presuppositions and to look why do we think that way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See in this pastor that it was at our church that said about the moon landings. He was educated at the Christian Bible College in what is that that one that's in Florida. That's Pensacola, Pensacola. He went to Pensacola, and so you know, I mean, it's hard to know what they were teaching there, but it's hard to understand how you could go to a Bible college and then walk out of there and believe that we landed on the moon. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Pensacola Christian College.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So I mean, but there's just so many things, other things too that I've been just another cool thing too, I actually saw this on Dave Weiss's app on one of his videos. Have you ever tried go going to Google Earth and then you can measure around Antarctica?
Speaker 3: It breaks to do that.
Speaker 1: Their own technology is breaking down. And then when you bring that up, they'll they'll just the globers will dismiss it. You know, it's a flaw. And it's like, but yet their technology is the reason that I can, you know, have this video online with you and I can have my phone in my hand and it's all because of Globe Worth technology that I have all this stuff. So but but Google Earth has broke their technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you try to draw a circle around it, It just they can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, you can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. Sorry, go ahead, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I was saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Pensacola Christian College does teach dispensationalism, which was popularized by John Darby. Soh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so and see, and that's what most of these people are just being I don't know, it's it's the same as a Globe Earth. I mean, they're going to these schools and they're they're they're being taught with the what the professor whoever teaching them believes that's what they walk away learning. It's not they're I don't know. It's hard because I just think that if you would just teach the Bible, they wouldn't walk away with these other beliefs. I mean, just let the Bible speak for itself, which is what I need to do. I need to let it speak for itself whatever it says, no matter how hard it is for me to believe. It doesn't matter. It's only whether it's true or not. If it's true, and if the Bible says it, I need to believe it. If it doesn't say anything about it, then you know, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's why I always tell people it's very important. If their pastor on Sunday is not citing a Bible verse every two to three minutes, they probably need to pull them aside and remind them that if you're not citing the Bible during your sermon, then you're giving your opinion. You're not teaching it gospel.
Speaker 1: I mean our new pastor, I do like that. I mean, he's passionate about the Gospel. He likes to I don't know, I really wish that I could just be able to go out and just witness out on the street with him or something. But you know that's the other thing. I don't really have anybody around here that I could go do it with myself. But I mean, I used to do a lot of tracks and then I quit. But I need I need to get back to doing that. But an idea I come up with, and I wrote this down, is I was thinking about making a tract with Dave Weiss's app. You know that you could have that on there, but also have he has that what is it a user code or whatever, so you could what I was thinking if if I made it, I could put the two dollars in it, or whoever gave it out, you put the two dollars in it and give him the money to buy the app, you know, because it does cost like two dollars. I think for the.
Speaker 3: Apple it's like two nine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you put five butts in there, you might get somebody to buy the app. You know, maybe they got it started. But also put the gospel in there and they need you know, but I haven't. I just got to take the time to do all that stuff. I've been trying to work on stuff around here and just stay too busy. But I got to get to this winter. I want to try and make a tract and try and work something up there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, that's awesome. And our our code still works folks if you it's f E files and I think to this day we're still the number four top oh wow code in there. I think close to five hundred referrals. So but that's a great idea that you should approach Dave and maybe even say, hey, you know, if I do this, can maybe a discount to get people into your app or something like that where you can just create a QR code or copy his to and put it on the Bible track and and then you know, with the people find er if they if they're willing to do that, they can you know, they can have conversations with like minded people.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Yeah, that's a good idea. So anyways, I gotta get with that. I just got so many things that yeah, well I had down here, wrote down Dean Koon's Eye of Darkness. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 3: He's an author. I'm aware of Dean Koon's man, I'm not aware of I of.
Speaker 1: Darkness nine, He wrote a paperback book, The Eye of Darkness. And the way I come across this was I saw something on Facebook once, oh you, and like I said, you can't everything that you see on Facebook. But in it it has a wu hand four hundred virus that was one deadly from wu Han, China, what I remember. Yeah, And so I didn't just believe the Facebook post. But we several years ago, our daughter got married in Montana and we stayed at this bed and breakfast and just happened. It was a big house. That's what he did, was he saved old houses and they moved him out there. It was actually you could get married out there and have wedding ceremonies and all sorts of stuff. Anyways, it was a huge house, had like seven or eight bedrooms. But anyways, there was a bookcase in there, and that that book, that paperback was on that shelf. So I picked it up and turned to I like three oh one or three oh two, and it literally was in there. I took a picture of it, and I went and showed our son, but he just dismissed it. But I mean, here it is a paperback that was, you know, printed in nineteen eighty two. Now I'm not saying he's a prophet, but it sounds to me like somebody's playing off of a script at the very least. But I actually saw it in the in the book, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says right here. The novel mentions a bioweapon that in earlier editions is named Gorky four hundred after the Soviet city of Gorky, which was created, and then because of the end of the Cold War, the origin of the bioweapon was changed to the Chinese city of Wuhan and was renamed Wuhan four hundred for the nineteen eighty nine edition onwards. So they actually changed it in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that even changed that. That prompted more speculation that in twenty twenty Coots had somehow predicted And it's not predicting the coronavirus. It's reinforcing these psychological operations, so when it happens, you more easily accepted. So the movies like Outbreak and Contagion and these books like Eye of Darkness. It plants seeds, so when the things happen, you're more apt to believe it, not question the events.
Speaker 1: Yep. So yeah, I thought That was pretty crazy. But what I found crazier was their willingness to just dismiss it. You know, I even said it to my son in law and he said it was a He said it was a fictional book. Well, yeah, it was a fictional book, but you're not going to even acknowledge that it's in there.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The cognitive dissonance they say is really severe.
Speaker 3: It sure is. I wonder if anybody's looked into him to see if he is right, how these people are put on the world stage and these type of things. I wonder where his connection is. I have to take a look into his history and see where he fits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was going to say too, the reason, the only the way I came across your podcast was I was watching this Z media or whatever and she was doing an interviewing interview with Erastus Scipio or something like that. Oh yeah, So anyways, I came across him, and then that's how I found you, because you were interviewing Cypo. So that's how I got to you. So it's been a journey, just little pieces here and there, but it was kind of cool that, you know, just I watched somebody that interviewed him and then found him being interviewed by you, and so here I am.
Speaker 3: That's interesting how the connections work. Yeah, in your silver bullets, what would you consider your sixth most important proofs? That the globe is a lie and that we are an immovable flat plane?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, like I said that polaris location relative to Earth, that's one. But also I found that interesting. And I don't even know how I got to thinking about this, but I went and used their technology again the chat GPT and googled the fast supersonic airplane or whatever, and that's where I came up with a SR seventy one Blackbird. And then so I asked it a few questions. First of all, I wanted to find out, you know, according to their calculations, the globe math calculations, how fast that plane went, and it does like two thousand, one and ninety three miles per hour. So I wanted to find out, well, how far around their globe would it make it in one hour? And that was three million, two hundred and six thousand, one hundred and sixty six feet or six hundred and seven miles it would travel in one hour so then I took and I divided that by the sixty minutes to find out how far in one minute would it have to nose down to get around their globe. And it is an astounding ten point one one six six six dot dot dot a minute, ten miles a minute that thing has to drop to get around the globe. And then so when you bring that up to the globers, they say that you wouldn't even feel that because it's not it's not actually nosing down, it's just staying level with whatever altitude it's at around the atmosphere of the globe. And it's like you're telling me that that I can feel a plane to send from thirty five thousand feet, but I can't feel a plane that's dropping ten point one one six miles a minute. That just doesn't make sense. So again that's just the cognitive dissonance. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the fact is, if you're in a plane and you have a gyroscope and you fly straight, you're not going to go off in an outer space, which is another proof that people have, like, like you said, that cognitive dissonance. They can't just unpack these small things that we see. But to them, they just can't process.
Speaker 1: No. I don't know how they because I don't know how they say a gyroscope only works on a globe. That's the exact total opposite. I mean, the gyroscope is not affected by gravity. It's staying straight up and down. Any deviation from straight up and down is what shows whether you're climbing or whether you're descending. I don't know how they can get around that, but I guess if you say it long enough and loud enough, people believe it. There you go. Let's see my next one. Oh, there was a I was talking to this guy just a couple of days ago, three days ago maybe, on Facebook, and he was talking about being able to look h you know, like say stand over in the United States and then look across to another country across the ocean. That you should be able to see the other country. So I asked him about you know, the dust and the pollution and the you know, the vapors coming off the ocean or you know whatever would block that, and he said that that shouldn't come into effect. And I was like, how can that not? I mean, it just doesn't make sense to me. I don't understand. I mean, he was saying that, why can't I look straight up and see something and not look sideways and be able to see something. It's like you're telling me you're going to I mean, all the dust, where's it going to be. It's going to be at the earth. The water, vapor is going to be at the earth. I mean the steam, I mean all that's a pollution. I mean some of it goes up, but most of the time it's trying to go down, And so you're going to be able to see more when you look up than you are when you look side ways. But to him, he just hasn't in his mind that there is absolutely no way that he should be able to not be able to see, if this is a flat plane, be able to see another country. Now that's also you know another thing. I was talking to him about the ocean. Okay, they say the water is pulled to the center of mass. So I asked him, Okay, now you've got the ocean, say you've got in the middle, it's a mile deep, and is the water going to be pulled to the center of mass so that it's level or is it going to stay humped up? And according to them, it's going to stay humped up. It's not going to get pulled to the center of mass. How can that be? How could it? I just don't understand what it is. They they won't tell you how it can stay up. They they'll just throw throw your meme with a water droplet or a surfer ride in a wave and tell you how the water concur That's that's I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's I asked them. How explain to me how if we're on a ball, how does the water stick to the ball? And how does the rivers flow north, especially in South America when they're not only flowing north, but they're flowing up right and it and they just give you ma math equations.
Speaker 1: I know, I I do like this. This one guy I used to work with a long time ago. He was an older guy, but he was he was trying to give a jab to a one of the management that was on a tour or whatever. But he just said something. I just happened to be walking along and it just caused me to giggle. But he said something about Liar's figure and figures lie. But he didn't have much to say about that. Yeah, you can make anything, say whatever you wanted to say, if you try hard enough, so I would just say that the stars are going to fall to Earth. That we don't bump into the stars at least is one thing that I would just like them to answer. I really would like them to answer the thing about the location of Polaris. I really would like somebody to use their Mathew math skills and give me the answer to what the inclination angle from the equator back to Polaris would be. M I guess that was probably really it. I don't really I hadn't thought about and then being able to look horizontally to other countries. Oh, and then the Bible I just son on day so I just I guess I would really like a Christian to answer what the Earth was doing until the sun was created on day four? What was what was it just hanging around? And then you know, I mean the sun stopped in Joshua. I mean people don't really think about that, but I mean you're saying the Earth was spending one thousand and thirty four miles an hour and it just stopped. And they always use that it's it's the Earth is so big that makes that somehow not one thousand and thirty four miles an hour, which is just man, I don't get it. And then they'll like to throw in well, if you're in a plane, you wouldn't feel it moving. Well, yeah, but stand on top of the plane, you're gonna feel it moving.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. We're not standing in the plane or standing on it, not in it. So other than that, I just I really wish more Christians would think more about some of this stuff that they're believing, or at least testing some of it. Yeah, Because I mean, I tried back and forth to work every day and I've been just looking. I've been thinking about just doing this and putting a piece of tape right in the middle of my windshield where the horizon is. Because I watched the horizon. I can go uphill, I go downhill, whatever, the horizon in the distance stays almost in the middle of that. You know, the car might dip down, of course, so the horizon is going to go up, or it might dip uproiz. But if that even no matter where I'm at in that hill, that horizon in the distance is in the middle of my windshield at high level. And they keep saying it's not and it is. Oh. Another thing they brought they have a sight they like to bring up and anything. I don't remember what it is, but it's flat earth something. But they had one where they were taught they tried to use that high horizon rising not rising to eye level. And they had and it's actually a pretty good test. They had two tubes that were clear, just basically like plumbing stuff with clear tubes on each side, and then they had it filled with red liquid and they had it mounted to a board so you could just take it and set it down and as long as you were looking down and those lines were lined up, it showed level, you know, or showed the It showed level, and then you could look out and you could see the horizon was lined up with that. But they didn't mount that camera to it. So I even pointed it out because in each of them you could see that the angle was changed of how that thing was down. If that camera would have just been mounted to it, you could just set it down wherever you're at, you know, like if you're on the seashore, you could set it down and you would look out and see the horizon at it. And if you went up, you know, whatever they went. I can't remember what they went, but then you could see that they had to change so that I don't know what they changed. If they just moved the camera down and I don't know, but they changed something because you could see that the whole apparatus was changing, and it's they were rocking it somehow and then taking the camera and reading level. So I call them on that and they said, well, why don't you do it myself? And I said, well, it has been done. Why didn't they just have the camera mounted to it so you could just take it and you could set it down and it is what it is, but they have to lie about it. And they love this website. I just wish I could remember what it is, but it's maybe I'll send that link to you on the email or something. But yeah, they like to use that, and I I personally love when they do use that because you can look at their tests. They did one for like buoyancy and density too that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's trying to disprove them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they they like that. They they say this to proves disproves the flat earth. This. I'll have to send you the site. But anyways, yeah, they use it a lot. I have quite a few. I do quite a bit of chatting on Facebook and on I used to on Twitter, but it's hard on X or whatever because you you're limited on how much you can say, how many words, unless you buy the premium or whatever. And I'm just not into giving them the money.
Speaker 3: You don't want to give a guy who wants to put a chip in your brain money.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Me either. That's interesting, was it gonna ask you? Is there any other conspiracies air quotes, conspiracies that you considered to be as detrimental as you know, the globe.
Speaker 1: Oh, the COVID deal, the whole vaccine deal. I mean, I I guess that's I tried telling people, some of my loved ones not to get those shots, and I was still disappointing that some of them did and then they ended up having problems. But I don't know, it's.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else other conspiracies.
Speaker 3: That's a huge one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: That was tough and it's still to this day. You know, when you see that the church is shut down and the stores stayed open and mom and Pop's business was not essential, but mister Bezos and Zuckerberg. Well, he's that that, you know what I'm talking about, like the Amazon's, the Walmarts, you know, they were deemed essential. And how people I don't even know how people can be an atheist today when when you see the intentional evil that is being perpetrated on mankind today and the shift between the elites as they call themselves and ourselves. I mean you're talking about you know, here in Delaware, they're keeping us in such a state of serfdom. They're doubling our property taxes, our insurance has gone through the roof this, that, and yet like we're afraid to go to the grocery store anymore. You come out with a bag of grow, just one bag and it's like eighty five dollars. Yeah, it's crazy, and we have been kind of what's the word I'm looking for, just taught that. You know, our way to fight against this is to go online and complain. Right, that's how we vent. It doesn't doesn't fix anything, right, And that's why I say we need to get back to community. And that's why I wanted to scale down and focus on community, because if we're really going to make a difference, you're not going to make a difference in the federal government. You're never going to make a difference. It's so important to create a community, like we have a small community here. We use cash with each other.
Speaker 1: That's what I heard. I was listening to one of your episodes last night or night before last. I guess because I work twelve hour shift work. I work nights and days, I rotate, so the shift works getting kind of hard on me. But you know, it's nice that I have hearing aids because my phone will play into my ears so I can sit and listen to you Be on. I can turn it on and listen to it and turn the phone off actually so it's not visible, flip it upside down, just listen to the podcast. But that's kind of cool. But uh yeah, that's that whole Uh you know, And we we, my wife and I we we weren't really able to affect any change, but we tried. I mean, I remember we went out and you know, we'd go out and eat during that and everybody had to wear a mask going in and it's like I wasn't gonna wear one. But it's like I just couldn't get people to understand. I mean, how ironic it is that you've got to wear a mask to get in and then once you sit down at your table, you can take it off your mask. And apparently COVID is relegated to only being in the aisle or what so, so you could go up and get your food off the buffet and COVID had to I just couldn't believe it. And but you watched the people and they would just gladly do it. And then so yeah, that's why I'm glad we live in a small town that we live in. We really don't have to deal with a whole lot of that, but I would I wish I had the room to I probably got room to do chickens, but I really would like to get chickens. I would like to get my mother in law of chickens because they could use it. I mean, she doesn't have a whole lot and give them something to do. But I first I got to build something to be able to put the chickens in. But yeah, I don't know our neighbors. They have goats and they have horses, they have cows, and I think they milk the goats, and they have sheep and chickens and so yeah, we just really don't have that kind of community here. We could probably buy eggs from them and stuff, but yeah, I don't know. We buy our beef we a gal that my wife used to work with. They sell cattle, so we buy our beef from them. We've been getting our beef there probably ten years, so we don't buy any of the stuff hardly store.
Speaker 3: And it's so much better.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it is, It's way better. But yeah, but yeah, I wish I had more of you know, I don't know how much land you got, but I my my property is like two lots. I think they're a fifty by one hundred and fifty, so it's two lots is one hundred by one hundred and fifty, So you know, we got a little bit of room. But by the time you put a double light on there and a twenty four by twenty four garage and the deck and some sheds, you don't got a whole lot left. Yeah, but yeah, there's I think that COVID was the biggest and probably just the one that's just not going to go away because it they just prepared so many of these people for the next whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Do you think and again to be fair. If you asked me ins twenty nineteen if they would get her, if they could get away with what they did, I would have left. But it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, do you think they could pull off successfully a type of Project Bluebeam like there? It seems that they're trying to plan in.
Speaker 1: I have a video on my phone if somebody that recorded something that was going on in the sky. I think they could. I don't know how. I don't know how it works, but I actually have the video and I don't know how to explain it. I really don't. It's just a light. It's like an orb that's in the sky and people are standing their video in it. So, I mean, you know, with all this technology, with God, I just don't see how they couldn't, you know. That's what I just think. That's how the whole alien invasion will go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that leads to my next question. How much of this stuff do you think is spiritual that we just can't comprehend?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's all I bet, you know. I just I don't know that we're capable of even understanding how evil and wicked all this stuff is.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't. I don't think I am. I mean, I I know I'm a fallen center and stuff, and my mind's pretty wicked sometimes too. But I just don't know how how they how they operate and function. But they tell us so much in the movies. My I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but my wife has been watching Under the Dome. I don't know if you've heard about it, but there is so much stuff they're telling you right in that movie Under the Dome. It's it's not a movie, it's a it's.
Speaker 3: A it's like a TV series, right.
Speaker 1: TV series. I think she said, there's like three seasons of it all.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a Steve Stephen King wrote it. Oh is that who? Well then yeah, then that it's got some kind of he's part of the club for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't know who did it. She just did started It seems like she watched it several years ago, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's based on Stephen King's two thousand and nine novel Under the Dome, and just a few years later they made it into a TV series.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'll have to go cheah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's it's got a lot of got a lot of stuff in it. But they keep talking about all sorts of that kind of stuff, and it's in your face. I mean, but people, normal people, normies just don't see it when they look at it. They don't see it. I mean, it's it's been in so many I mean, the Simpsons. I mean, I'm not trying to say that, like the Simpsons or profits or something, but but the people who wrote Simpsons are in the club. They know things. I mean, they've they've had he had an episode that had what that guy that hit the baseball and it went to, yeah, I hit the firmament and broke it and the water came down. And that's the other thing. All these Christians that don't believe in the firmament but believe the Bible. What so we're shooting rockets up through the firmament and it's going through the water and we're getting to the moon. I don't That's why I just don't think the moon's on the other side of the firmament, because you would be seeing the moon in the water. Now, when you look at stars and stuff through telescopes, they look like they're shimmering in water. Yeah, So I mean, the sun and moon are not in the water above the firmament. Now I don't know any of that other stuff, so I just all I can do is look at what I see, what the Bible says, and try and piece it together. It just doesn't make sense to me. But I would think that if the sun and moon were in the firmament with the stars, I believe that in the firmament can still be in the firmament and not be on the other side of the firmament. Just don't know how it works, but yeah, it's so there's just so many different just the stuff that I mean. They got us to sign something at work during that COVID for the what do they call it? You were saying that essential my business was an essential, so we had to sign a form, you know, And they were they had brought a bunch of RVs and stuff and put them on site and they were gonna have us live in them. And yeah, it was it was crazy. I don't know, but yeah, I think they could get I could. I think they could do this this COVID thing all over again, and people would still fall forward. We still have family members who are still scared to death, to go outside, even though they've been backed and boosted and the even.
Speaker 3: Five years later. Yeah, and that incredible to think it's been over five years. Because they declared the pandemic March eleventh, that's a coincidence thirty three, twenty twenty, so it's been five and a half years. It's it's incredible to think that these five and a half years have gone by that fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is I never thought. I guess I hadn't even thought about it.
Speaker 3: It just hit me now. Yeah, wow, jeez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. But yeah, they're still I mean, they came up and they didn't wear the mask or anything, but they didn't want to meet anywhere because of COVID. So yeah, I don't know, it's I don't know. I'm just hoping that. And then you know, I watched a video in that oh clau Schwab, he's an evil man, I don't know anyways him, and it seemed like it was the guy from Maderna. They were talking and they were talking about his plan to reduce the population by fifty percent. Yeah, I mean, I actually have the video on my phone, but nobody will believe it. They just like, I don't know that that's their goal and the whole Georgia Guystones, how do people just go and and visit that and not read the first line.
Speaker 3: The very first line, trying.
Speaker 1: To get it to five hundred million. Yes, a lot of people that got to die.
Speaker 3: You're talking about a reduction of seven point five billion people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and people just go and visit and take pictures and they don't they don't even see. No, we are blind for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's remarkable. And then you have people on one hand saying what a great job RFK is trying to put an endo the COVID vaccine. On the other hand, he says, we're developing a universal vaccine at the NIH, which is a vaccine that addresses the entire spectrum of viruses. So it's just the the sleight of hands. Look, you guys asked for it, you got it. We're getting rid of the COVID. Oh, by the way, we're creating this new vaccine. It's just like an I.
Speaker 1: Know, I didn't hear anything about that, but yeah, I don't know. I just you know, I hate to say that I voted in the last election, but I did just because I just feel like if I didn't, then Kamala gets in there by default, you know, and like, I don't know that Trump is any better. I just know that the only thing I would love somebody to tell me what Kamala was running on other than killing the babies and allowing children to be mutilated through gender affirming care. Can please tell me what else she was running on, because I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: People were voting because of her warm and inspiring laugh. Yeah, oh that was. That was rough to listen to.
Speaker 1: Oh it was, But I just and I still have, you know, and I still have people that can stick up for what we went through with Biden. I mean the first, the most important thing when that man got into office was to shut down the pipelines, which affected us a lot. Yeah, the pipeline going through. Now, somebody I love hates Trump with a passion. When all these workers supposedly that you know, we're working from home or whatever got put out of work, she was infuriated by that. But she didn't have anything to say about all these pipeline workers that got put out of uh, you know work when Biden took over. I mean, that was the that was the most important thing, was to make sure, the pipeline was shut down. That was what was most important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: That was I think the first week in office he did.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, it was pretty close to one of his first things he did when he got into office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's pretty obvious. Listen, he's from Delaware, and it's an embarrassment to say, you know, when he was in office, but then you realize he didn't get eighty one million votes. We live an hour away at that time, forty five minutes away from where he had his ceremony where he won, and people were having to drive in cars get out that they faked everything. He probably got thirty million votes, to be honest with you, but that goes to say everything is scripted, Everything is rigged. They have your good guys and your bad guys. And my thing is they can't constantly have their boot on your throat because then you would revolt, so they do it in waves. And actually, somebody made an interesting comment the other day. They said, RFK is fighting big Pharma the way Donald Trump is fighting pedophilia. It's like they made all these promises, but it's just it's just not happening. And we've been lied to. When we continue to fall for the bait all the time, we really do the divide and conquer scheme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It's bad. And it's like, you know, I've tried telling some of the people it's like I loved ones. It's like, you know, they'll they'll say, well, I'm sticking up for Trump. No I'm not. I They're they're both wings on the same bird. They fortunately like WWF wrestling. All it is is they've got us fighting amongst ourselves instead of understanding that they my government doesn't love me, My government doesn't care about me. My governments not trying to make sure I'm going to be doing all right when I retire, or it's not even taking care of me when I'm working. I mean, my insurance is I mean, I've got pretty good insurance, but and we pay a little bit for it. But you know, I look at other people who have no insurance and can't even afford it. I thought we were both all supposed to. I thought it was affordable healthcare. I thought everybody was going to be able to afford it.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's and people still stick up for it. I don't know, it's it's frustrating.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, this parasitic environment that they've created, it's just creating that they want us to work until we're ninety. My nephew starts college next week. He goes to a state school, a state school. Right, they're charging him twelve hundred dollars a year for a parking space at his college. That's crazy to live, Yeah, just to park his car twelve hundred dollars because he's an off campus student, because he's just he lives, you know, twenty minutes away from campus. Okay, well, if you want to park there, it's twelve hundred dollars. It's like that. And you know the textbooks two three, four hundred dollars, it's it's it's awful. But you know, and listen, if people really knew where this money went, there would truly be a revolt. And of course NASA, they're getting their seventy million dollars a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Another thing I've started looking into is this little season deal And I watched this guy he's goes by the name JT follows JC on YouTube. Yeah, but yeah, he's had quite a bit, quite a bit of compelling stuff to look at Anyways, it's got me reading my Bible to look into some of that stuff. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know where we're at. I just know that they've lied to us about so much that I really wouldn't put it past that we have been lied to about that. But I'm not dogmatic on any of it either.
Speaker 3: And That's where I'm at right now, John, is it very well could be the case. I'm not a huge scatology guy. I don't put I don't spend too much time in it. I'm aware of it. I've read, you know, the prophetic books of the Bible, but it's I don't spend that much time in it, and I'm not sure. You know, maybe I'll take a weekend and look into Revelations twenty and kind of break it down into But it all goes back to again, like if they lie about this what we're having a conversation about today, then I think everything's fair game.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. It just makes sense that you know, we got to look at I don't. I'm not gonna put stock in it, but I'm going to look into everything. I'm not gonna I do. If somebody had said, you know that verse in Proverbs, and I can't remember exactly what it was, but it says it's a fool speaks before you hear it the matter, it is a shame and folly to him, or something like that. I can't I know, I've got the verse book marked in East Sword here too. Let me go and read that, because that is But it basically was saying that, you know, it's it's foolishness to go and speak on a on a matter before you have actually looked into it. Precisely, So Jennie was Proverbs Proverbs eighteen thirteen. He that answerth the matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame unto him. So I kind of think that's, you know, like the whole flat earth deal. I didn't want to go, you know, bad mouthing it or anything until I actually looked into it. The Bible he gives that instruction for a reason, so I think everything needs to be looked into. I just don't want to put all my I do need to get back to doing tracks. I do need to need to get back to I'm not real good at witnessing to people just talking because I get let off on too many other rabbit trails. But I used to write tracks and print tracks and leave tracks everywhere. But I got away from it, and I got to get back to doing that, and I want to get back to doing that with Dave Oice's app or trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think people people need to know that they can. I made a bunch of Oklahoma City tracks just on that dites. Yeah. Yeah, for the nineteen ninety five, you know, the April nineteenth, nineteen ninety five, just a trifle on whatever you know, And that's all. It is. Full of information and about a tract, whether it's Bible track or an informational tract, it's it's what we talk about all the time. It should be just seeds. It should be enough information to convince the reader that there's something to this, but not so much to where that you are. You want to draw enough curiosity to make them research for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well mine were a little bit more. I was because when I first got saved, my pastor a long time ago, gave me a book by Rat Comfort on Hell's Best cap Secret, and that's where I started. Uh. Back then, you could get some of his It's very Comfort on Living Waters, but you could go and print some of his tracks free for charge, I mean print him, and so I was doing that. He had several tracks that I would go out there and print, and then I was that Hell's best kept secret, I think is still able to be uh copied and put on CDs. I was actually given that away, but anymore, nobody really has a CD player, so I don't know how much one of those audio CDs does any good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and it's actually available in many many languages.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll put the link in the show notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. Yeah, he's got a lot of He has the Way of the Master series that he was doing with Oh that guy that did the Left Behind His names the actor I can't remember his name. Why anyways, he did the Left Behind series, That actor Kirk Cameron.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Him and Ray Comfort did a series called The Way of the Master where they actually just go out and talk to people out on the street and then they record it and well you can. At first I was making copies of that, and then I found out that was illegal, so I stopped. But they did have a copyright on that, but I just wasn't aware that they because it used to be a long time ago all of his stuff was free. But anyways, they go out and talk to people and they've had a lot of interesting conversations. But anyway, I need to get back to doing the tracks. But I just I just get too sidetracked talking about other stuff when I'm trying to talk to people and end up just answering their questions and not really. I did try and give one of my tracks to our pastor and had him look at but he didn't like it because it had a sinner's prayer in it and it was just one that that was just one. The one I wrote I didn't have a sinner's prayer in but I gave him another one. It was like a website that I think Ray Coomfort had. It was a website. I just took the website and copied all the text and turned it into a tract and it had a center's prayer on it. Well, he didn't like the sinner's prayer. So but anyways, yeah, I need to just act to write my own and.
Speaker 3: I understand that because it's important that people understand repentance and that's something as I've gotten older and a little wiser. I understand that you just can't get excited to tell somebody to repeat these words and they're saved. Right, It's got to come from the heart, not from the lips. So well, if you say that prayer in a way that it comes from the heart, that's perfectly fine. But just I can see how people are misled. Like even during the Billy Graham revivals of the sixty seventies and eighties, he was doing alder car calls, and you know, maybe people still didn't truly understand repentance. So it's important that people know that it comes from the heart. And just like Johnny when he gets caught taking the cookies from the cookie jar, is he sorry that he got caught stealing? Or is he sorry that he did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure. But then I've really come to the understanding. It's really kind of hard to understand what truly repentance is though, because Enoch said it couldn't find a place of repentance though he sought it with tears. So I just, you know, I struggle with what really understanding repentance really truly means. I don't know it's I don't know it is, but yeah, that is most important. So I just have to keep going back to working my salvation out with fear and trembling, because I just know I fail a lot.
Speaker 3: We all do, and God knows we're going to fall again. And that's why two thousand years ago, you know, his son came down here and through the blood of Christ we are saved. And that's something that people it's important. You know when you look at the Nelson, the Nelson was at Derby and the Schofield that are trying to drop up this dispensationalism, or there's these people and that people. You know, Galatians three twenty eight. It's very very clear. It doesn't matter if you're Jew or gentile, doesn't matter if you're man or woman, if you're if you're free or slave. The only way to Christ, I'm sorry, the only way to salvation is through Christ period period.
Speaker 1: End of story. Yep, missed by faith through hearing and hearing of the word. But yeah, it's it's I just want to do that part and start doing with tracks and try and get people to like you said, just maybe I need to rethink how I was doing it, because I just was writing them with the way raycomfort was doing it with putting the law in there, which I just still think the law needs to be in there. I think, you know, I was looking at tracks that our pastor has and and it just says that I need Jesus, but it doesn't say why. I mean, why do I need Jesus? It should stay in there. It should.
Speaker 3: And the repercussions if you don't.
Speaker 1: If you don't, I mean, they need to know, so at least they're thinking about it. So yeah, I do. I guess I hadn't really paid attention to the Sinner's Prayer being on it since I had just copied the website. I just copied the text and put it on it. I guess I really didn't even think about it. But you know, I know that's something that I've always disagreed with a lot. You know, it seems like when we do a BIB vacation Bible school, we're just trying to get the kids to pray a prayer. Yeah, and I just don't think, you know, just like you said, that's not really repentance. They haven't been broken.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's it's been a great conversation. We've really talked about a lot of great stuff. And I've got a lot of Please go to the show description and check out all the notes I have in there. Eastward, I put the list of tallest buildings. You'll see that the highest building in the world is less than a third of what the Tower of Babbel was. So and again, this is five thousand years ago or so. And you know, with all the technology we have, we can't even come close to what they built back then. And what it means, Hell's best keeper, Hell's best kept secret. JT follows JAYC. So many great tools for your toolbox. And as always, John, before we say goodbye, the floor is yours.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it's been great talking to you, George. Sorry it's kind of coming to an end, but it's best for you. I guess it gets crazy. But the most important thing is just people need to seek Jesus while he be found, and that people will come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior, and that when they leave this world, no matter what it is, when they leave this world, that they'll be with him for all of eternity. And I just hope people will seek Him while he will be found.
Speaker 3: Amen, well said, And again we should have a sense of urgency about the gospel, because, as I said at the very top of the program, nobody's guaranteed tomorrow. And you know what else, if you haven't talked to a family member or a friend whatever for a long time, but just pick up the phone and give them a call. You know, sometimes our pride can get in the way. And you know, if we call them, we admit we were wrong. All of that doesn't matter. You know, nobody's guaranteed tomorrow. Just pick up the phone and say hey, it's me, and you you know, it can take two words and you laugh about it, and that this our life is too short to be stubborn and to have grudges.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it is. It's but a vapor and we just don't realize it. I can't believe I'm sixty three already.
Speaker 3: I'm fifty six and I was in high school listening to Quiet Riot and Twisted Sister like ten minutes ago, and here we are. I've got eight grandkids now, so.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, great baby.
Speaker 3: Oh congratulations, Amen, that's awesome. Well John, thank you, God bless you and for all you do. Thank you so much. And John's email will be in the show notes and to all of our listeners stay tuned. We have one more interview. Chris will be joining us next and then I have a farewell message for you all after that. Until then, God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and thanks again for your continued support. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know it's been a struggle. I know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held down by all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling more. You smile, ain't the same I saw you way go from You feel like.
Speaker 6: You've lost your way.
Speaker 3: Don't give it, No, don't give it.
Speaker 5: But never home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plaid. Why it's away?
Speaker 5: Time got up? Mabby? Come? Why wait?
Speaker 4: God, I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 8: Childs are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 6: You are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead valid, beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving, You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 6: Don't give up.
Speaker 5: No, don't give in. Never loss home. Don't they gone on the primis? It ain't done Yet's God, I'm letting wats away down, the God of Merica. Don't give up, no, don't give in you never live home, don't let go on the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't gone like it's worth live men.
Speaker 5: Wat's a way down the god of baby Colt. Why sur pray down the god steamy cold? Oh yeah, what a pray down the god baby Colt. Oh yeah, got the steam called.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loose home? Do they go off the primis?
Speaker 6: I mean? And then yas got up saying, watch a kind of dogs.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, no dog give a never this hole, don't let go of the crowns.
Speaker 6: Getting done lover his for living watsed, God of any coors all, the god of needs cos white dog, god of a coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,