Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a final hour. I don't know why I just opened it that way. It's the Jesse Kelly Show and it's the final hour. It's not the opening hour. I want you to know if if you're just now tuning in, you're not late or anything. Anyway, it's the final hour. We're about to talk about a little election integrity issue of Chicago's mayor. Everyone hates him, subway emails, dome posing with a anti Christian hate group, all that, and why she does this all the time.
Speaker 3: Ebody has a right to be heard.
Speaker 2: But right now I am speaking all that and so much more coming up this final hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Member, you can email the show you're asked Doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave a voice smail with your questions eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven to three, and I'm going to take calls until I get angry tomorrow with live Asked Doctor Jesse Questions. Headline from Not the Bee, a Chinese student is facing criminal charges for voting in Michigan, but the state has no way of tracking his ballot, so they're counting it. Apparently the dude didn't just vote illegally. Apparently the dude voted illegally multiple times. That's what they're alleging, that he voted illegally multiple times. This just goes back to what we've discussed many times before. People will scream, why does it take so long to get our election results in? Why this? Why is this so confusing? Why does this stuff keep happening? Election day is confusing and controversial because that's what Democrats want. They intentionally have created these conditions in this country so they can cheat. We don't have to sugarcoat it. We don't have to act like they don't. I find the most ridiculous position in the world to be Democrats don't cheat. Oh come on, you don't have to believe twenty twenty was stolen. You can believe it, you cannot believe it. I don't care. But that's a ridiculous position to take that they don't cheat. Their position is you shouldn't have to show id Why do you think that's their position? Of course they want to cheat. Everyone should. Every vote should be a mail in vote. Why do you think that's their position, because they want to cheat every single nefarious thing you see in here, every ridiculous law. Oh, we'll collect mail in ballots a week after the election. All of it is done so the conditions are there so cheating can take place. And remember where it takes place. Nursing homes, college campuses, homeless centers is actually another one. Any area where a bunch of people are gathered who don't have the mental capacity to realize what's happening. That's why they do it at college, That's why they do it at nursing homes, That's why they do it at homeless places. Democrats send operatives there. They hoover up all the ballots. Excuse me, ma'am. They sound very official. Excuse me, ma'am. We need you ballot from you there. It's a requirement. You get some old person, no family friends around, maybe mentally they're not doing great anymore, they feel like they're in trouble. Okay, you can have my ballot. They hand it over, gets filled out, gets turned in. Of course, it's all illegal, but very hard to prove. That is how you harvest up ballots, That's how it's done right there. That's how the cheating happens. Happens all the time. We have to be aware of it. And I can't believe I'm about to say what I'm about to say. But credit to the r NC. Oh my gosh, I feel dirty, almost feel like I need a shower. Credit the RNC. They just caught a bunch of dirty stuff going on in Michigan. They caught a bunch of dirty stuff going on in Bucks County, and they have put a stop to it. They sued in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and they won. They stopped a bunch of fake ballots in Michigan and won. The RNC. Are they gonna catch everything? No, No one catches everything. But they are much much much more on top of things now than they were before. And I have to eat probably a little bit of crow on this one, because, look, I didn't like Ronald McDaniel. I didn't like the last RNC leadership. But when I saw it was Michael Wattley and Laura Trump, there was really Trump people taking over the RNC. It wasn't that I had a major problem with it, with that portion of it. Of course, Trump's the Republican nominee he's gonna have a lot to say about who leads the party. Where I got all that, But I thought to myself, wait a minute, is this gonna just turn into some sort of a money making scheme or something like that. Their fundraising has improved and they have spent a fortune on election integrity efforts. They really have done good things. You should be happy about that. They have done very good things before I forget Lee Smith. You know, I was talking about Lee Smith when it comes to election stuff and what's gonna happen post election. He thinks there's gonna be violence post election. Lee's gonna come tell us about that about twenty minutes from now. So you're gonna want to hang on for Lee Smith. Let's do some memials, Dear Soldier of the Seat. I just wanted to pass along this little early voting anecdote I thought you'd enjoy. Yesterday, my buddy and his wife went to their early voting location in New Jersey. Boonton, New Jersey. What a name to cast their ballots for President Trump. Line was long and slow moving. There was a woman a few places ahead of them who was wearing a Trump t shirt. The polling place authorities approached the woman and told her she couldn't wear the shirt, and what happen? To take it off? So that's exactly what she did. She took off her shirt on the spot and then waited and that slow moving line in her bra until she was able to cast her vote. Now that's a motivated voter. Please feel free to share this story with the troops with kindness regards. He didn't say I could say his name, so I'm not going to. But he's an army vet, so simprefy to you, my friend and ladies. I'm not suggesting you remove your shirt, but might be a good idea to make sure you're wearing a bra just in case. Hey, justin what, Chris, I'm giving out helpful advice? Make sure you're wearing a bra? All right, dear wizard of wisdom. One of my best ways to break into running for office is to start working at the polls, especially if you are the person who checks in voters. You can learn voters' names quickly after two or three elections. Then when you run for school board, you can stand outside the place talking to people calling you by name. It's a slow but powerful strategy. I like it a lot good luck to all those anti communist parents who run for school board. Yeah this one, that's a really good plan too. Remember, if you've been feeling called to get more involved, maybe you want to run. You're not sure if you want to run. Maybe you just want to help other people run, but you're hesitant, you're not sure. If you're gonna like it, is it gonna be too mean. I understand all those concerns. I get all that, but you know, I have this thing about working out. I don't like working out. I do because I know I need to stay healthy and strong, but I don't enjoy it. I'm not one of these workout freaks. Like my oldest son James is a workout beast. He loves it. That's what he wants to do. I can't even relate to that way of thinking. So for me, working out, ninety percent of working out is getting my workout clothes on. I know that sounds stupid, but I'll use every excuse in the world to talk myself out of it. I don't have time, I'm a little bloated, I'm tired, bab blah blah blah blah. But if I can just manage to put on my shorts, slip on this super manly knee sleeve, throw on a T shirt, and get my athletic shoes on. Once all that's on, you're working out. You're not going to ever, ever, ever go take all that stuff off. Ninety percent of the battle for me putting on the workout clothes. The exact same thing applies with political involvement. Just start to get involved. You don't have to even run for school board tomorrow. Maybe you're not sure, but why don't you go down to a campaign or maybe Republican headquarters. But I would suggest a campaign if you have one you like, does it have to be a national one? Go down and volunteer for a day. You don't have to sign up, sign your life away. Sign away every Saturday, maybe a couple hours on a Saturday. When we used a phone bank when I was running for Congress, would we would have all these phones set up and all these cubby holes, and all these men and women are in there, they're making all these phone calls. People would show up for an hour. Hey, let me show up for an hour. People don't have unlimited time. I know you're busy. I'm freaking busy. Kids are in sports, jobs, all that stuff. An hour. You might just make friends, you might just enjoy it. I will tell you you will get satisfaction from it because we can sit and we can really stress ourselves out. We can drain all of our emotional energy about what's going on in the country, the commis and the ruining everything and a bah bah bah. The second you start doing something anything, Oh but it's just small. No, it's not small. Do something. You will feel better. I almost guarantee it. If you start getting involved in any level in any way, you will feel better than you did before. You feel helpless because you're useless. Stop being useless and start being helpful. You feel helpless because you're useless, So make yourself useful. What Chris, does that mean? I didn't, oh a little bit. I didn't mean it that way. I was being encouraging. What do you mean it's mean I was helping whatever. Anyway, Let's dig into Harris's immigration plans real quick. Hang on truth attitude, Jesse. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on eighth Thursday. The week is almost over, the election is almost here. I am so excited about it. Harris stands firm on wildly unpopular immigration plan and a final pitch to voters. Yes, they're still pitching for mass amnesty, but remember what's happening with immigration right now is a new negotiation. We are in a negotiation, and not a good faith negotiation. So here's how they've always gotten Republicans on this. This works especially well with low t losers like Senator Naked Kendall James Langford of Oklahoma. Here's what they say, mass amnesty for everyone, open up the border, everyone gets amnesty. The Republican position should be no amnesty for a single person, and a wall that's so high you need a commercial airliner to get over it. That should be the Republican position. But because Republicans don't have any idea how to negotiate and they are a bunch of dorks. Instead they'll say, okay, well we'll give you Look, well we'll have a little bit of border wall, and then we'll give you a lot of amnesty. And then look we compromised. Look at how well we compromised. And loser like James Langford. We'll try that in an election year and give Democrats a talking point to use, which they have used. Remember it's a negotiation, so don't start seeding ground before you even sit at the negotiating table. Once again, I want to remind you, well, let's just start with the criminals. Is seeding ground before you sit at the table. Don't do that, oh wise keeper of the ice machine. Gosh, I love my ice machine, Chris, No, don't shake your head. I finally decided to give it a little clean, which just means I poured a little vinegar in there. I may I may have poured a little bit too much vinegar in there, because I think, oh yeah, it tasted real, real bad. I ended up having to run a couple gallons of water through that bad but a couple gallons of water through that thing before the before the ice, before the ice finally got back the tasting like ice. But now pure is the driven snow. I'm just, honestly, I'm getting the chills just thinking about it. As a young adult twenty two years old, I've done my best to surround myself with like minded, conservative Christian people. This is even more important to me now as I've gotten married to a beautiful anti communist dime and children are now on our radar. Gosh, that blesses me. Twenty two years old, found himself a dime ready to make some babies. How about that I understand at this age voting for conservatives is still the uncool thing to do, and nobody wants to be uncool. Like Jewish producer Chris, I love this guy. I fear for my generation and the generation we will raise soon. How can we reach the young adults of this country and show them how truly evil the government and institutions have become. Also, please play the Freedo Bandido for my mom Heidi, who first encouraged me to listen to your show. How about that his name has been absolutely Heidi. Ah ya ya yai.
Speaker 3: I am the Fritto Bundio.
Speaker 1: Ready. I like printles scornchits, I love them. I do I want brittle scornchits.
Speaker 3: I'll get them from you. I yi yai yi oh, I am the Fritto Buntito. Give me brito scornchips and I'll be your friend, the Fritto Buntito. You must not uptain much munch munch a bunch of prittos.
Speaker 2: You ask how to reach the young adults, But it's funny because you're already doing the most important thing. We haven't had this talk in a while. But find a woman, ladies, if you are a woman, well, I guess that's we're done. It isn't it. Find a woman, find a man, marry them, and make babies. It sounds ridiculous, but the nuclear family, a man marrying a woman and having babies, raising them with a purpose, it is the greatest enemy to communism. It's part of the reason American communists have embraced feminism to such a degree, because it pits men against women. It's part of the reason, it's a huge part of the reason why they've gone all in on the LGBTQ Air Force stuff, because that also breaks up the nuclear family. A nation of strong nuclear families is the ultimate fight back against communism. A nation of broken people, broken families, people floating in the wind, completely lost, is extremely susceptible to communism. Find someone if you can't, I know, it's tough out there. And look, getting married is in everybody's lot in life. I totally get that some people are just going to be single for life. You know, they call those guys army guys anyway, but seriously, some people are going to be single. I get that God has different plans for everybody. But on a macro level, find yourself someone to marry, marry them and make babies with them. It's not just something I say on the radio. It is the building block. The nuclear family is the building block of every single, strong, successful society in ours is no different. This young man's twenty two years old, already put a ring on her finger, and they're already getting ready to crank out some puppies. That's what I'm talking about. That is the ultimate and anti communism. All right, those kids might end up saving the world one day. All right. Lee Smith is going to join us in just a moment. Lee Smith wrote a book that I talked about earlier this week, Disappearing the President. Lee Smith believes there's going to be violence after this election if Trump wins. And he's not some crazy wing not just saying things. Lee knows things. Let's Lee about what he knows next the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday and amazing Thursday. And I figured, since I was talking about him the other night, his ears were probably burning, and I was citing his work in his new book, Disappearing the President, I might as well bring the man on the air to talk about it himself. Joining me now, my friend writer author of the book Disappearing the President, Lee Smith, Lee, you dropped a jaw dropper on me. I realize that's redundant. The other day when you were talking about what a post election time in this country might look like should Trump win, Lee, please, the floor's yours.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's perhaps not surprising, but nonetheless very alarming. I mean, I'm sure a lot of your great audience has heard everyone from Joe Biden to Democratic Congressman Jamie Raskin threatening post election violence. Other scenarios, however, that Democratic operatives and former officials have been have been formulating now for about half a year, and strangely, some or curiously, however, some of them anticipate a Trump victory, and the plan then is to provoke such or predict or perhaps more accurately, provoke such massive violence across this across across American cities that then President Donald Trump will be compelled to invoke the Insurrection Act, at which point senior military officials will refuse to implement his orders and the military will split, with other senior officers coming in to replace them and willing to obey the orders of the commander in chiefs so that scenario is not only about blood on the streets of American committee American cities, but it also again and also four cast a split in the military. We should keep in mind that the people who are talking about these scenarios, it's not that they're forecasting what this is. These are the same people who did the Transition Integrity Project in twenty twenty. Now it's called the Democracy Futures Project. And what this really is, it's post election contingency planning, and the media and Democratic Party operatives know what to look for basically, you know, I mean, basically, it's a roadmap to what's going to happen after the election. So you know, we're all hoping and praying that this election is transparent and that it only goes to election night, it doesn't stretch out three four days, three four weeks or months. But there are some unhappy, unhappy plans in the wings. I should say. One of the things that I found out researching and interviewing for Disappearing to President is that delays and announcing election results are related not only with election fraud, but also with violence. So this has happened, This has happened in places all across the world where their delays and announcing election results, that violence ensues. So one of the questions that we have to ask is by saying there are going to be delays in announcing the final election results, everyone from the decision desk at Fox News Channel to the secretaries of state of Pennsylvania, Michigan and I believe Arizona as well. I've already announced there's going to be election delays. So you know what we have to ask, are they actually looking to stoke violence. I'm given that Kamala Harris has raised the stakes by likening her opponent Donald Trump to Adolph Hitler, it appears, yeah, a lot of these folks are interested in violence.
Speaker 2: Speaking with Lee Smith, author of the book Disappearing the President, if you'd like to read about him laying out these different scenarios. Okay, Lee's so let's let's let's say, just for the sake of arguing here, that it is decided on election night, because I do think there is a chance at least that the election is so in our favor that it has decided on election night. Does that in any way lesson what you think may come as a response from the other side, or does it just accelerate the timetable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it probably accelerates the timetable. I mean, we saw a Congressman Raskin said, he said that, Yeah, well, when it comes time to when it comes time to confirm the electoral College vote, and of course that's going to be in the hands of the current Vice president, Kamala Harris. When it comes time for that, we're not going to seat Donald Trump because of because he was part of an insurrection, so we're going to go to the Constitution. He's not going to get seated as president. And then of course this is this is his words, We're all going to need extra security because it'll be civil war times. So I mean, these these these people are are are are bragg about the about the bloodshed that they appear to be urging on. So I don't think that, but I agree with you. I mean, I've seen different people on Twitter who are saying, look, the the early voting numbers are so good for Donald Trump and for Republicans in general, that we may be able to get out of a very tense situation where they're where they're looking for ballots to make it up for Kamala Harrison. Ballots they're not ballots. It seems they won't be able to find unfortunately, and look to say, of course, I don't want violence. I want us to return to a normal country, right, I want I want our political system to be normal. I want the borders shut, and I don't I don't want any any violence at all, like we saw in the summer of twenty twenty and like we saw after the election of twenty sixteen. So I don't want it. But I think it's very important for us going forward to keep our eyes open and realize what again, what senior Democrats have said about about the upcoming election that they see it as a platform for violence.
Speaker 2: Lee, It seems sometimes like when we talk about this stuff and it's heavy, Obviously it's heavy. No one loves to hear it. I'm glad we talked about it. It seems as if we're so far away from becoming that normal country or getting back to being that normal country. You are, more so than me, more so than most people I know a student of history, Is there any historical example of a country getting through stuff like this and getting back to normal, because that's where I want to go.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that one of the things we have to. We have to look at our own history.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: When we talked about during the you know, the freedom agenda in the Middle East, and people were saying, well, you know, it's a nice idea. Skeptics said, well, it's an nice idea trying to make Iraq and Afghanistan and other you know, Middle East countries democracies. It would be great, I guess, but there there they have. They have no history as democracies, as representative polities. This is very unlikely to happen, right, But what we have we are the oldest democracy in the world, right, and we don't have to go around, you know, bragging on ourselves saying, yeah, we're the greatest nation. I mean, you and I believe we are. But all you have to do is look at our history and how much work it took to get to where we are. So these are our actual foundations, and they're actually going to have to do a lot of work, a lot more work hacking away at those foundations. Look, we've seen what we've seen. Awful, just terrible things happen the last eight years. But we also need to keep in mind and remember exactly who we are, right, and we are again the oldest democracy in the history of the world with institutions. Again, these guys are trying to lay waste institutions, but these institutions are real, and I think one of the ways, one of the ways through this, as I explained in disappearing to the President, let's stop talking about the deep state. Let's stop talking about fixing the bureaucracies. We don't have to worry about the bureaucrats because they're bureaucrats. We have to go after leadership and we have to hold these people accountable. On the other side. At the top of the list for me is Barack Obama. That's what we do. We go after leadership, and our institutions will work on our institutions. It'll be a lot easier to work on our institutions. What we get once we get this very dangerous leadership out of the way, once we hold an accountable.
Speaker 2: Lee Just real quick, Barack Obama? Why him? You mentioned him by name? You've talked about a lot of heavy things. Why Barack Obama?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's kind of astonishing, just even for me. I mean, you know, I've believed that Obama has been at the center of a lot of stuff and I've started even before twenty sixteen, but going back and doing the research for Disappearing President, Yeah, I mean, he is the origin of every campaign that's targeted Trump aids and Trump supporters since twenty sixteen. We're looking at the surveillance campaign, if we're looking at censorship, if we're looking at election interference, if we're looking if we're looking at the COVID lockdowns, I mean, if we're looking at political violence. It's just astonishing that Barack Obama is at the starting point of all of these campaigns. When we talk about the political violence, it's important to remember, you know, the press bears a lot of responsibility for this. But the really big thing that happened was when Barack Obama had John Brennan, his CIA director, in twenty sixteen, issue an intelligence community assessment finding that Trump had been helped to the White House by Vladimir Putin. That right there split the country, that set us on course for very very dangerous things. And we're seeing exactly those things play out right now. That's Barack Obama, who in that.
Speaker 2: He is Lee Smith in the book, is disappearing the President. I don't even think I have to encourage you to go pick it up. I'm sure you're already hammering the internet right now to pick it up. But go by it, Lee, you are the man. Come back soon. I appreciate you, my.
Speaker 1: Brother, Thank you, Jess. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Dude is the man. He's the man, and he knows a lot about a lot. It's worth it's worth a read, all right. Before we get to the final segment headlines, I didn't get to another things. Let's get to this. Let's get to helping out the International Fellowship of Christians in Jews. For over forty years, this organization, they haven't been back here at cocktail parties. They've been on the ground in Israel as the rockets are raining down, saving lives, building bomb shelters, building bridges between Christians and Jews, handing out emergency food, flack jackets, firefighting equipment. Being the hands and feet on the ground in danger and they need help to do what they do. Can you help them? Will you help? Go to support IFCJ dot org to learn more support IFCJ dot org, or you can call them eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ. They can't do it without you, go support them. We'll be back what, Chris. We can make jokes. It's fine. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of a Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. But we are going to be back tomorrow for Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and it's gonna be sweet. I'm so excited. Get your questions emailed in right now, ask me anything. All three hours we'll be answering those questions. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven threes. The voicemail Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot COM's the email. I am anxious to see. Chris, what if crazy guy comes in for part three?
Speaker 4: You're using mosaic warfare? Yeah, DARPA. You know your big shot buddies at DARPA. They think they're gonna match mother.
Speaker 2: Chris, who's DARFA? Did you know that you say DARF? I think he says Darfa with an S. Does he say DARPA with a I don't know who any of these people are, but if we're friends, I want to know they're.
Speaker 4: Using mosaic warfare. Yeah, DARPA, you know your big shot buz.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's definitely DARPA with A. Pe p is in, Paul, Chris p is in Paul.
Speaker 4: They're using mosaic warfare. Yeah, DARPA. You know your big shot buddies at DARPA. They think they're gonna match Mother Nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A thousand foot tidal waves, solar flares, one hundred and ten pounds hailstone, six hundred mile an hour winds. Yeah, that's all coming to a town near you, big shot. Now what, I control the weather. I'm the one that steered Milton to the south so it didn't kill millions. Yeah, Milton was a man made hurricane. Yeah by DARPA. Howd to work out from him? Because nobody really died from Melton? But that battles the eyewall in the sea surge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now what, big shot?
Speaker 4: You got supernatural power like that?
Speaker 1: Are you still playing with your.
Speaker 4: And your little pea shooter because you're all about to die?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're all about to die.
Speaker 4: I came to warn you because you know what, Yah, what does nothing before he warns his.
Speaker 2: People He's gonna lose his voice soon. I can recognize that. I can recognize that from a million miles away because it's happened to me before on the radio, because I do three hours of radio. In an hour of TV every night on the first TV. Sometimes if I get mad, which is rare, I don't like to scream and yell. I've told you i'd like to stress you out. I don't like to stress myself out. But if I get really really mad and I find myself yelling, by the end of the three hours, my voice, I can feel it going. I can feel going. And if that gentleman does not find a way to calm himself down, he's gonna be in trouble. That's one. Two. A thousand foot title wave, Yeah, it would be scary. That'd be kind of sick. Could you imagine what a thousand what? Chris, If you're gonna die anyway, that's not that bad of a way to go that. No, listen, a thousand No, you're not gonna drown with a thousand foot title wave. It's not gonna be that bad. You're gonna be squashed like a grape. You're not gonna drown that much water. Do you have any idea how much how much weight that water is? I want you to think about every single woman who sits on the view add all that up. It's that much weight. You would just die immediately. You'd be smashed. It would wipe out everything and people die a lot of different ways. Tell me that's not a cool way to go. That's a very cool way to go. A thousand foot seawall, it'd be oh gosh, it would be epic. Brandon Johnson is the most unpopular mayor in Chicago's history. Oh man, that is too bad. Hang on, let me look through the election results. Here we see who put that guy into office.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at.
Speaker 2: That, it's Chicago. Chicago got rid of their last mayor and Chicago chose Brandon Johnson. Huh, if only we could figure out who to blame for the fact that now you have some street communists running one of the great American cities. Have you purchased your male vitality stack from chok yet or chalk lit powder? Do you want? You want to have an energy packed day instead of ubturtle day long, start your day with chalk lit powder. And right now, it's Choctober. Choctober means huge discounts on subscriptions. Subscriptions that you have to use the promo code Jesse And it's not just the website. You can call them or text them if you have questions. What does this do. What does that do? They're right there for you. Five zero chalk three thousand, all right, five zero c hoq three thousand, Have more energy, have a better day, a better mood. All right.
Speaker 1: And now here's a headline by go you know this, you.
Speaker 2: Know the thing headlines We didn't get to Subway accused of shorting customers on the meat in sandwiches. No a reputable company like Subway, Get out of here. Brandon Johnson already read that one uncovered picks show Kamala Harris posed with anti Christian hate group. Oh when I read the first line of that, I thought it was going someplace else. Drag out the vote University of Wisconsin park Side students advocate voting with a drag show. Here's your reminder that we really need to defund almost all of America's university system. Joe Biden was biting babies left and right at the White House Trick or Treat event. There's actual video and pictures of this. He's just not a guy who has ever conducted himself well in the presence of children. There's a lot of grabbing, a lot of nuzzling, a lot of biting. I just don't understand why people continue to present their babies to Joe Biden. Don't do that anymore. Hundreds of drone incursions reported at military installations over the past few years, according to Northcom Oh good. At least we don't assume the Chinese have gathered every bit of information they need on our military installations in this country. Haiti sees a rise in killings in police executions with children targeted. The UN says, well, we definitely need thousands more of them here. More than two hundred unqualified Texas teachers got their their jobs through a massive cheating scandal. Boy, I am stunned that there's corruption in cheating in a profession that is occupied and run mostly by communists. Kamala Harris campaign in meltdown mode for this voter group. Of course, it's men. Men hate Kamala Harris. Chi. I can't imagine way.
Speaker 3: Everybody has a right to be heard, but right now.
Speaker 2: I am speaking that always lands really really well with men. Poll out of Texas shows Harris rally sure didn't work for Colin Alred. Yeah, when you're a Democrat running in Texas, it's really not smart to do campaign events with Kamala Harris. This has been a podcast from wor