Speaker 1: Episode of day zero. It's day 246. We have got the entire four horsemen of the apocalypse. Immaculate one, powerful one, spiritual one, me the one. Guys, are we doing well today?
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go to Lake America.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, the Lake of America.
Speaker 2: No, just Lake America. There's no of.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, it's just Lake America.
Speaker 2: Lake America.
Speaker 3: So I thought, like, motherfucking... The Gulf of America was cool. That's fine. But this shit's just stupid and a little too late.
Speaker 2: I think it's rad. I can't wait till we do more. I want America Ocean. I want the America World.
Speaker 3: America Planet.
Speaker 2: America Planet. I think it's rad because it pisses off Canadians so bad and it doesn't fucking matter. They can see for years and be so angry and it doesn't change a fucking thing. Their government sucks so bad. bad their lives are shit and now the lake is america yeah well.
Speaker 1: She'd be like hey hey canadians i mean don't you want to become you know come into america that way you can have guns you can get on this yeah you know what i'm saying you can have your weaponry you have hospitals that.
Speaker 2: Actually work treatments that actually work.
Speaker 4: Medical system that's not trying to murder you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. There's gaps in the mental health care system. That's what they tell me. I've got some gaps in there. So many gaps.
Speaker 4: That's a euphemism for there's a lot of fucked up people in the country.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing to do about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we spoke about said gaps on Thursday, and I don't think people understand what filling those gaps look like. That means that when you take yourself to one of those places, nigga, you leave when I tell you you can leave. And that's an indefinite amount of time. Your body of the time is taken away from you. You told me you're crazy, so I'll determine when you're not crazy. It might be a week. It might be a few months. It might be a year. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Sure, I committed a violent murder where I beheaded an entire Mormon troop on their bicycles.
Speaker 1: But I was insane.
Speaker 4: So we're fine now, right? So now what do we do? Do you put this, the person that's crazy, they go, well, he's, he's clearly unfit to stay on trial. Like, okay, so we shoot them. We, we launch them into the sun.
Speaker 1: What do we do? I mean, we use them for experiments.
Speaker 4: What do you suppose we do with somebody who is quite literally too crazy to be held accountable for the crazy things that just did? Did we launch them against the wall from a catapult or a trebuchet or something like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm open. Yeah, I'm uncertain. I'm uncertain. I think they just took these folks out in the past. When did insanity become like something that we took seriously? Can we put them.
Speaker 4: On treadmills and make them generate electricity? I mean, can we do something useful with them? Have them in the insane asylum on our endless row of stationary bikes powering the place?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a good idea right there.
Speaker 2: No, I, the insanity plea itself is ridiculous. There's no space for it in a civilization that takes itself seriously. If you think that someone actually is mentally incapacitated or insane in some way that requires some level of care, that's different from a prison, then have like an insane asylum prison. But what happens is these people plea insanity. They go into an institution and, Within a year or two, they're not insane anymore. And so they release them because the people in the institutions aren't there to hold them for a certain amount of time. They're there to hold them until they meet a certain set of criteria that is considered normal or sane. So you just are back out again. So now you're just a person who committed murder. Mothers are doing this all around the place. Apparently there's the lady in Florida who said that she had COVID psychosis and they said, oh yeah, that's a fucking thing now. So she got off.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And she went into insane asylum. She's going to get out. There's the woman who also killed her two children, said it was postpartum psychosis, went into an insane asylum or whatever we call them now, was there for two years. And then they're like, well, all her psychosis is gone. So we have to let her go. Like, that's the legal standard. And so you can't even if someone said, yeah, but killing your children requires this sentence or that sentence doesn't fucking matter. There they go. And now they're out. Then there's the woman who killed her three kids. said that she had, I don't even remember what kind of insanity. This is in like the 60s or something. They put her in, you know, insane asylum because she was insane, I guess. And then like two years later, she got out, went and got married again, had three more kids, fucking killed them. She already killed three kids and then she killed three kids again. Like, because they let her out.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's the three, the three number that messed her up? I mean, it seems to be. There seems to be okay until three. Yeah, that third one. The third one seems to be something about that third one.
Speaker 4: That third one is a tricky one. That one makes you murderous.
Speaker 2: Well, so there's another weird shit that's going on. There's a woman in the UK, I think, in 2020, three years before Lindsay Clancy, also a nurse. Different types of nurses in different situations, but both of them worked with children specifically. She murdered her three kids, not by strangling them, but by asphyxiating them. So both of them without breathing. They both did it on January 24th. And both of their children's names, three each, were C, D, and C, the initials, CDC.
Speaker 1: So pretty weird.
Speaker 4: Is this really happening? That's a real thing.
Speaker 2: I'm serious.
Speaker 4: Can we ask the question, is this really happening? Or is this happening in some soundstage somewhere in an underground base where the reality is being crafted and psyops are being made? Because like- If somebody pulled me aside and said, listen, I'm going to just, I'm going to level with you.
Speaker 1: I'm on the inside.
Speaker 4: And I know not only are these things psychological operations, they're not even actually happening in real life. We're inventing them. We are a global production company, as Mossad said on 60 Minutes, right? We create reality. What about the guys from the army PSYOP division, the ghosts on the machine, right? Talking about creating reality. So like, maybe this is a bad example, but you know how, but sometimes there's like a narrative that almost runs like through like three or four stories that it's like the same pattern. Say woman married to a guy, same amount of kids. He goes to work or he goes to the grocery store or something comes back.
Speaker 1: Everybody's dead.
Speaker 4: Like something like that. Similar like that happened in Colorado, I think. Well, But it's happening kind of at the same time. It feels very much like.
Speaker 1: A psyop to me. It does. It's made to be elevated.
Speaker 4: Maybe a case could be made that this is happening every day all over the place anyway and crazy shit like this. But they've made a concerted effort to elevate this story of white women going crazy and murdering their children and making that into the public consciousness.
Speaker 1: That is not accidental. I mean, it is not. Yeah. I'm interested in that COVID psychosis. I mean, now I believe that's still, now I believe that's lingering. There's still a few people wearing masks. Well, it's vaccine damage. Well, that too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a whole encompassing thing. I have long COVID.
Speaker 1: Did you take all the vaccines? You have vaccine damage, dummy.
Speaker 2: Micro tubules in your brain have been destroyed and you have literal brain damage.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have psychosis.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, your flu jab does go around. This season is mRNA now. Your flu jab. No, thank you.
Speaker 4: We're fine. We're good.
Speaker 1: We'll take the flu. Whatever that means. Whatever that is. People come around if you go to, what is it, like your CVS or, you know, wherever you go to pick up your prescription medication, you know, they always just try to check on you, you know.
Speaker 4: Don't take prescription medication.
Speaker 1: So would you like a shot while you're here? Thank you. While you're hanging out? I mean, we got it. Eat a free can of pork and beans, guys. I said, look, I'll take that shot when I see you pull it off that dry ice back there. That's what I was just going to say. Holy shit, you just read my mind.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, when you pull it out of a negative 55 degree cooler thing with your special gloves on, remember that narrative?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh-huh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember, that's the mRNA text. It's got to be kept at the certain... Oh, we don't need... Oh, okay, you can go get in a parking lot now.
Speaker 1: It's fine. It's just Raleigh. Wait, they killed that shit.
Speaker 4: You were, like, very intent that it had to come out of, like, a super-cooled environment, and now all of a sudden it's like you can do it in the sun out on a Saturday afternoon in a fucking parking lot somewhere at some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's embarrassing. They killed that narrative the first month. Cause I mean, they had it right up here in my, in my state, in Charlotte, they were walking around the hood. They had like three white people walking around the hood, banging on black folks door, asking them if they want a shot. I'm like, I don't ever do that.
Speaker 4: My public service announcement to the black community, three white people show up at your door and they want to inject you with anything, any circumstances do that.
Speaker 1: It's a trap. I'm almost positive. 100%, all right. Almost. It's almost 100%. They just had the book bags on the back. I said, is it in your book bag?
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: Can I just, a personal, since we're talking about people showing up at the door.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: We have a ding dong ring. doorbell that came with the house right it dings i it's middle of day i go now nobody needs to be there um and then there's an aggressive knock knock knock knock knock and i was like okay well that sounds like some somebody with a sense of urgency i open it up it's two Mormon guys.
Speaker 1: I just look at them and I go, nope.
Speaker 4: And I just, I just immediately, I was so, cause I was like, okay, that second knock is, was like, there's something going on. We really need your attention. And then I started to think about how fucking offended I should be that they showed up at my doorstep on a Sunday afternoon, by the way, and it wanted to impose their fucking religion on me.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 4: The audacity, you know, you guys do that with your bicycle and your backpacks and your short sleeve shirts and your ties and you, you're all nice and everything. But have you ever stopped to think that you are actively going on people's property, trying to propagandize them about your fucked up, crazy ass Mormon religion?
Speaker 1: Holy shit, man.
Speaker 4: Have you ever stopped to think about how inappropriate that shit is? I remember watching my friend's mother chase these Mormons out of the apartment in Hermosa Beach, California. She's got a towel wrapped around and she's a she's a lunatic in her own right. We're coming up the stairs. These guys are flying down the stairs. And I hear this, get out of my house, you fucking Mormons. And she's screaming at them as they're flying down.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, your mom is hot tonight.
Speaker 4: So I just had that epiphany that it was really offensive that like you have the audacity to just go around. I know you think you're spreading the word and everything, but have you ever stopped to consider that maybe showing up at somebody's doorstep.
Speaker 1: Unannounced banging on their door?
Speaker 4: And then wanting to talk to them about God is maybe, I don't know, the worst fucking approach I've ever heard in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Consider that. You might be in the middle of getting some meat right then, man. I mean, damn, man. I mean, I was like, shit. Your religion's a scam.
Speaker 4: It was created by a guy who was on a mushroom trip. you know, your whole upper management is involved in pedophilia in Salt Lake.
Speaker 1: Like, give me a break, dude. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the shit that they went to to get to fucking, whatever, Nevada, Utah? Like, it's crazy. I've heard about it, I know, and like they starved and they froze and whatever, but when I actually like saw like the hand carts, they were pulling by themselves, their family in it, like through snow and ice and shit. It's like, dude, the Fucking fervor of a religious belief will send you into a winter of hell with not enough equipment to die.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean, is that modern day?
Speaker 4: Is that what we got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. I'm sure they feel that way. But you did it to yourself. Your fucking weird religious leader guy was like, yep, right now is the time to go. And people were like, hey, what about winter? Maybe we should wait. And he was like, nope, God said. And so everybody died. I mean, you don't want to wait.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. Here's the way this works, though. You see, the ones who are worthy, God allows them to live on this journey. There you go. That's the way this thing works. Obviously, your faith was not high enough, okay? You wavered in your faith. Okay.
Speaker 4: Next time around when you reincarnate and then you can try this again.
Speaker 2: God said, that one's cool. That one's cool.
Speaker 1: Fuck that religion. Pick one.
Speaker 4: That's geographically like in a desirable place where you don't have to trudge through the snow with your hand cart and die.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go. There you go.
Speaker 4: You go to Jamaica, you smoke weed all day and pray to imaginary man in the sky.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I was going to pick one.
Speaker 3: Well, at least their prophet was a real guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At least Selassie was a real guy.
Speaker 2: They got to meet him. They got to cry about him.
Speaker 1: The other folks were real, Corey. I don't need to get bogged down in the details.
Speaker 4: I just know that you can smoke pot and sit on a beach in Jamaica. And that's all I need to.
Speaker 1: Know about that. Hey, look. Hey, Mormons let you soak, though, too. They let you get your soak right. Isn't that Mormons that do the soaking?
Speaker 4: That ain't going to work. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They let you get your soap game right, so technically you ain't fucking. You get to put it in and somebody else gets to bounce on the bed. You know what I'm saying? While it's in. As long as you ain't doing no thrusting, you good.
Speaker 4: Circumventing your God is really disrespectful to your God, don't you think? Whether you're the Jews putting the wire around Manhattan. Do you think your God is so fucking stupid that he doesn't know what you're doing? Like, I would smite you on principle alone, you idiots for trying to do this. And now you've got the Mormons. We're not really having sex. I'm just... rubbing myself. I'm just laying there and I've got four guys shaking the bed.
Speaker 1: Get out. Your God knows what you're doing. It's anal. It doesn't count.
Speaker 4: He's fucking God, right?
Speaker 1: How bad would it be your first experience with sex would be anal? It's like, damn. You want to talk about a fucking ale?
Speaker 3: Are all these heavily religious girls so sexually repressed that they're like, really giving it up on the, you know, at two o'clock in the morning around the back of the shed or what?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I seen a, I seen a pot. There's a podcast with, uh, uh, uh, I think they got two couples up there, but they talk about like their struggles with their purity or whatever and how they were trying to figure out, you know, how far can we go? Maybe, maybe we're kissing a little bit too much. Oh, we're going too far. And then the wed night, like they were scared to fuck. I was like, damn, I mean, y'all even like each other.
Speaker 4: It's all this organized religion. The common denominator is fear. They just, they want you to be fearful of something or someone or some other group or that guy or the, well, now you should be fearful of the priest around your kids. And there's a real fear for you.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, ain't no need to be scared on that first round. Ain't no need being scared on that first round because it ain't going to last long at all for the day. It ain't never had no pussy. Shit. You got about 10 to 15 seconds. That's what you got. That's going to be it, bro. It's going to be too much. It's going to be too much. Maybe the second go around. They ain't going to have much to fear on the first go around. They talk about how they struggle with it to this day. A lot of them, they've been so long without doing it. They get in these marriages and stuff. It's weird. You know what I'm saying? It's just like, But, you know, frankly.
Speaker 4: I'll take that over like the polygamist weirdos where there's like three guys and one girl and they're all like 150 pounds overweight and with multicolored hair. And you're like, who's the boyfriend? And, you know, who's the daddy or whatever? You know, I mean, I'll take the fundamentalist people over that. But yeah, not by much.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like, oh. real endorsement or anything that was all people always talk about oh you know we're meant to be people different people and all this stuff i'm like okay that's fair enough but like having multiple quote-unquote partners that was just for like kings and shit that one for regular niggas out in the street didn't have no damn four wives okay they couldn't afford to feed the folk they had at the house niggas were starving to death okay your kings and shit had a whole bunch of hoes because i mean they could You just tell one of your minions, go down there and give me a hoe, man.
Speaker 4: So do you give the guy credit for having no money and still managing to live like a king with four hoes?
Speaker 1: Is that right? I mean, I guess so. I mean, if they're paying his life. Hey, obviously he's putting that thing down. But you see, that's where it goes back to true desire. All right. So a lot of times as we get older, a lot of times we end up picking people who we don't have true desire for. either due to financial situations, whether it's your biological clock, if you're trying to have kids, as opposed, if you look at when you're younger and you're broke, you're usually picking somebody that you're head over heels for. That's it. Especially on women's side. Like, you're talking about middle school, high school, college. Like, you don't really know a whole lot about money unless you came from a rich family. So you're picking people that's like, you know, I'm feeling this dude, you know what I'm saying? Like that's, that's how you pay. Yeah. At that point. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So, which that could be slightly changing now because of the NIL deals in college and stuff. Now you're introducing all this, all this money, uh, with these, uh, college athletes. And I told people why they're doing this. All right. They're like, Oh yeah, the college athletes making money now. I'm like, These motherfuckers don't care to give them the money because they know they're going to get it right back. Cars, clothes, hoes. They're getting the money right back. It's like, give them $ 4 million at 18.
Speaker 4: The hoe economy is a real thing, and hoflation is a struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean, you got to think, if I give you $ 4 million at 18, and, Bo, you ain't had a thousand dollars to your name.
Speaker 4: All of it.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't spend all of it. I wouldn't know what to buy. Yeah, but I'm talking about the majority of people. I try to get out of my headspace, and I just try to look out into the public and see what the public does.
Speaker 4: They would spend that money so fucking fast. All you have to do is look at lottery winners. They have low wealth consciousness. So they're programmed to be poor. So no matter how much money you give them, eventually they will be poor. That's the reason why you've got like the Andre rising situations in the NFL and story of all these dudes who go, who make a shitload of money and go broke. Floyd Mayweather is going to go broke. Mark my words. The guy's made $ 500 million at some point in the future.
Speaker 1: It'll take him a while. at some point in the future, that dude will run out of money. And that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Like, that's insane.
Speaker 1: But it will happen. Like, you say out loud, it's like, I made $ 500 million in my lifetime. You're like, well, shit, bro, you good, ain't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you're flying, like taking private jets to overseas and stuff like that, that's a $ 300, 000 flight, man.
Speaker 1: That's not cheap. You got you a mansion in every major city. That's one way.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, there's no universe in which you should go broke with $ 500 million. But you can do it if it's like Brewster's Millions where you're not allowed to keep anything. Did you ever see that movie back in the 80s? I didn't see that one.
Speaker 1: It's a Richard.
Speaker 4: Pryor, John Candy movie.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 4: But he's not allowed to keep anything. He has to spend all this money. He's not allowed to keep anything.
Speaker 2: That would be fun.
Speaker 4: It would be fun, but you, what you find is that it's hard to do and that you wind up. And the point of the movie was this rich uncle was trying to teach him to be, to not let money have this control over you after you've bought everything you can buy, but you have nothing to show for it. It's like, it has this weird, you have a weird relationship with money. So, but, but these, these guys, whether they're athletes or musicians or something, I mean, did you hear how much money Bruno Mars has fucking lost gambling at At the Monte Carlo Casino. No. Like 65. He's like $ 60 million.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Over like a decade.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand.
Speaker 4: They named the road into the Monte Carlo Casino in Las Vegas. Bruno Mars Boulevard.
Speaker 1: Kind of in part.
Speaker 4: Because he's lost so much effing money to them gambling.
Speaker 2: I don't even get gambling at all. I mean, like I get it. I just. in my life have never, ever, ever had the desire to gamble. And it seems so fucking retarded to me to just like throw money in. You may as well just light it on fire and like watch it go away.
Speaker 3: Crack is a lot cheaper. And that's what it's about. It's that rush. I spent years in Vegas and didn't figure this out. And I went there for two days last month and I figured it out in two days. Cause I was up at one point, like $ 277 from a hundred bucks. I got up to two, I was down about 50 from there. Then I won 277. So I'm up like 300 bucks and I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted to keep hitting the button. The money became secondary to my desire to hit the button.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. And that's not accidental as you know. Bruno Mars, there's a stat called cash in. How much you bring to the table doesn't mean you lost it. It just means how much you've cashed in. Over that 15 year period, he had cashed in 700 million dollars.
Speaker 1: Over time.
Speaker 4: Cashing out some too, right? So it doesn't mean he lost it all. But over time, you just play the percentage.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about Bruno Mars?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How did that nigga get $ 700 million?
Speaker 4: It's a bit of a misleading statistic because it's not all going in at once.
Speaker 1: It's over time. It's money in.
Speaker 3: Right, but how the fuck does he even have $ 700 million? Like his music ain't that good. He ain't kind of sold that.
Speaker 1: Many fucking records.
Speaker 4: It's $ 10 million. It's putting $ 10 million on the table one time and then cashing out nine and then coming back the next weekend and putting $ 10 million down.
Speaker 1: So it's how much you've sat down with. Oh, I see.
Speaker 3: So some of that money is kind of recycled.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's recycled. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of a bullshit number, but it's always a huge number because it's all the times you've gone, all the money you've sat down with or taken a line of credit out for over time.
Speaker 1: Of course you pay a lot.
Speaker 4: Of it back, but, but if you, if you do that with 700 million and, and the percentages that they're going to get five, you know, they're going to get 5%, then there's that 30, 35 million bucks that he lost right there.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: The only kind of gambling that makes sense to me is stock markets or crypto. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's, that's more, it's more, what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: Gambling, high class gambling.
Speaker 3: Not tedious, but it's more insidious because the hope, you know, the good news comes out today and the fucking, oh, I got the, you know, that's your buzz right there. I got good news on Bitcoin today. And then tomorrow, you know, three companies sold all their Bitcoin. Oh no, that's bad news. And so you go through more of an emotional rollercoaster spread out over a longer period of time. Like I probably made upwards of like 200 grand in 2016, 2017 off, Bitcoin and shit coins. And then once it was all said and done, I had about $ 60, 000 worth of Bitcoin that I lived on as the market was fucking crashing. The market was going down like this and I'm fucking living on it at the same time. I ended up with fucking nothing. And so it was like a couple of years gambling experience like spread out over time. And the emotional fucking devastation was way fucking more. Maybe not. Maybe if you lose a bunch of millions at one time and lose your house and shit, that's worse than fucking having your Bitcoin go to nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, if you live off it too, it's not nothing. You have that whole period of time where you didn't have to maybe work and like you have all this stuff, right?
Speaker 1: So there's like- I.
Speaker 3: Had at least two years that I was kind of living like a fucking baller because I was doing BitConnect also. And while BitConnect was rocking, I was making five, 600 bucks a day. On my fucking money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I was, dude, I was, well, for me being like, you know, as ghetto as I am, I was fucking living high life in that ghetto zone. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Like, I thought it was great to like go buy a new pair of shoes anytime I wanted to, or I could buy some new equipment or I could buy whatever the fuck I want. I go at the a hundred dollar dinners every day. It was like.
Speaker 1: Get a fabulous.
Speaker 4: Everybody's threshold is, is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's when you, it's when you like, you can do the thing that you. always want to do but you never do because you're practical like get the extra four inches of leg room on the flight because you're like fuck it's 80 bucks and normally i don't do it but like you know what i'm gonna treat myself right tonight oh dude i'll go.
Speaker 2: Into debt for leg room i don't give a shit i'm not yeah you know fucking flying cramped coach again oh man.
Speaker 4: I remember getting we were getting on a plane from hong kong to la and i i was standing next to this guy who was like the head of marketing. He had the credit card. So here's the guy with the money. We're checking in at the booth and the lady goes, would you like to upgrade to the economy plus or something, you know, extra leg.
Speaker 1: Room or something?
Speaker 4: He goes, how much is that? She's like $ 80 per person. He looked down.
Speaker 1: He had that credit card. He goes, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I thought the international long flights were all extra leg room. They changed that at some point. I haven't been international a long time.
Speaker 1: It's better.
Speaker 4: But no, I just did a 10 hour flight from Munich to Denver and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I had the middle seat.
Speaker 3: You can't even lean the seats back on fucking Frontier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't even move.
Speaker 1: Frontier is garbage.
Speaker 4: I was coordinating for my trip to Nashville for the word war debate thing. And I was like, hey, United or Southwest only, please. No Frontier.
Speaker 3: So I bought the Frontier Pass for 300 bucks and it's paid for itself. I've made two trips to Florida and a trip to Vegas on it. And so. For a broke ass like me, it was pretty good. And I still have until April, and I'm going to use it again at least two or three more times.
Speaker 4: If you don't have luggage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't bring luggage. I got a little backpack that I stuff everything in.
Speaker 4: Then you don't pay anything. Because if you have a carry-on, they put it in the slot.
Speaker 1: They measure it.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't fit, they've got a little scanner there you can pay to check the bag or If you try to sneak your thing on like, oh, it's just personal. And they're like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You got to put it in the little measuring thing.
Speaker 4: And if it doesn't fit, you got to go pay $ 80 right there for a bag or 60.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you could do it online. And it's $ 50.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I'm trying to do it online. It says it's not working. He's like, then it's 80. I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: You go with.
Speaker 4: Frontier because their prices are lower when you're trying to buy, you know, when you're buying when it all comes out and you're like, oh, all things being equal, like I'll go with the one that's $ 50 less, right? But it's not because they're going to get you on the bags, they're going to bullshit you and then that is provided that they remember how to fly the fucking airplanes that day, which is always a coin flip with Frontier. And God forbid if it snows, you should know this, Lindsay, in Colorado Springs, they just up and close the frontier desk down for like days at a time.
Speaker 1: I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 3: So my last flight out of Vegas back to Denver, we had to sit in the fucking airplane for 90 minutes after we boarded because, well, it was weather in Denver. It wasn't really their fault. It was weather in Denver. And so they said, we can't fly because it's fucking raining.
Speaker 2: All right, all right.
Speaker 3: What kind of shit is that?
Speaker 1: They can't control the weather. It's rain, man. They can't control the weather. Yeah, rain eclipse you, bud. Oh, I looked at it. Bruno Mars owes $ 50 million. He got $ 50 million in debt.
Speaker 3: He still owes? He still owes?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He can perform for them. They'll make him a dancing monkey for the next, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: 30 years. Yeah, he's got collaboration with them. So he collaborates with them. That's what they're calling it. Collaboration. I'm sure I'm collaborating with my master.
Speaker 3: At least Meyer Lansky ain't running the fucking casino.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, man. There's been a whole lot of people with a lot of wealth that's gotten into the gambling thing. Because spending $ 100 is like, it's not exciting. So you got to up the ante. What are you talking about? Yeah, for them. Just going and just spending. It's like, okay, I went to the grocery store and I spent $ 300 in grocery. I bought a couple of shoes. It was $ 300. $ 300. You know, I don't feel fulfilled. Let me spend some money. Like, you got so much money, you're just like, ah, fuck, I'll just spend it on this.
Speaker 2: Go find a family and then be like, what do you guys need? And buy all that and give it to them. And that would give you this fucking beautiful rush, you selfish fucks.
Speaker 1: Can't do that. Can't do that. That's not in the contract. You see, I signed a specific contract with the demon lord. He said, look, man, you got to, Hey, when you spend this shit, you need to spend it on some scandalous shit. Cars, clothes, hoes. Okay, that's it, man.
Speaker 2: There's something missing in these people. It's true. I just, like, I got to go to, down in the Dominican Republic and go 80 miles offshore and, like, swim with these fucking humpback whales.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, the first time you're, like, face-to-face with a humpback whale and it's looking you in the eyes, you're just like, can't even describe this fucking feeling there's babies there's frolicking like it's like a week and it's just like blows your mind it's so cool and apparently down in the dominican republic yeah what's technically off of turks and caicos but okay but we were in the drs where we the boat left from so um it's it's this place it's the silver bank it's only one boat or two boats are allowed to be at there uh at this time it's a nature reserve and so they have a special license and So you like, if you can get in, you can go there and do this. And so it's mostly rich people doing this. And I just, my brother worked for them. So I got like a discount and it was just very nice that I was able to do this. But so mostly they're serving these wildly rich people and they're like, it's so nice to have poor people here basically is what they're saying. I'm paraphrasing because they're like, you are so excited and you get it and you're having this wonderful experience. It's changing your life. And they're like half the time or more, these people come out here and they just like, don't even care. They're just, like, drunk and hungover and just, like, fucking all the time off.
Speaker 1: They don't even give a shit.
Speaker 2: The whale's jumping right in front of them, and they're just, like, looking at their phone, and I'm like, oh, my God. Like, what is the point of your life? Just kill yourself, dude.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 1: No, they'd rather go get in a damn submersal and go see the fucking Titanic. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're probably bored there, too. They're probably looking at their phones there, too. They're, like, watching fucking videos of the Titanic.
Speaker 1: In front of them, and they're like, filming well here's what's key is that they didn't even know that they wasn't bored you know after it happened because it was instantaneous pretty much they heard that pop and that was it I mean it's like you stepping on a can that shit's terrible but I mean from the little what they were looking at on a little video it's like when they flew around allegedly flew around the moon and they were they were looking at is this is what we're looking at this this little bitty this little piece of green i'm like we ain't got nothing better than this after all these years.
Speaker 2: This is what we got we had the technology but we lost it it's painful.
Speaker 4: Did i tell you that i'm going to hollywood with jay widener and we're doing the tv show oh yeah yeah yeah you told us that last week i mean i think i mentioned i was going before but they partnered me up with Jay Widener.
Speaker 1: Thank God.
Speaker 4: Cause he's so fucking smart. He's got all kinds of films.
Speaker 1: And that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The, um, when did we get to watch it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Uh, we're going to be doing it. Speaker 4:
Speaker 4: . Speaker 1:
Speaker 1: It's just a pilot.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sell it and then they've got to find, you know, somebody to buy it and say that they want to do more of them. So I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 1: But just one of those things. Okay.
Speaker 4: I just want to be in a courtroom and be able to say objection.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you need any help in the courtroom, we have got a massive amount of lawyers right now on TikTok, X and Instagram to help you out, though. Investigators, too. Private investigators. I'm calling some of these niggas up. I'll be like, hey, man, y'all did this great investigation on this one case. You think you can help me out? You know what I'm saying? I mean... Yeah, check this out. We're talking about the moon. You know what I mean? That's what I'm saying. It's just like, hey, man, y'all are top-level investigators here. Y'all managed to figure out that... So how the fuck does a.
Speaker 3: Rocket work in space is what I want to figure out. Like a rocket pushes off the ground and then goes up because it pushes off air. But there's no air in space. So what the fuck is a rocket pushing off of? No one's been able to explain this to me.
Speaker 2: I love that people pretend that space is empty. It's the most retarded fucking idea I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, there's electro waves and stuff, magnetic waves, all kinds of space shit. But I don't know if a rocket will push off of that shit.
Speaker 2: No, right. It'd be totally less dense than anything here. So it wouldn't make as much sense, at least from what I can figure out. But it's definitely not empty.
Speaker 3: The only thing about the moon landing is, I want them to explain the suits. We don't have a suit or a material on planet Earth that can withstand a 500 degree instant temperature change, which is exactly what the fuck happens when you're on the fucking moon and you go from a shadow to the light because there's no atmosphere. And you watch the old 60s fucking shit on the moon? They're like going in and out of the shadow like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: You got to believe is what you got to do. That's your problem. You don't have enough belief. Like a TV dinner in that space suit. I mean, come on, man. Noah got two of every animal and put it on a boat. Moses parted the Red Sea. Damn, Jonah got swallowed by a whale and spit out, damn, three days later. Nigga didn't die. Damn, fed 5,000 people with two fish, five loaves of bread. Come on, man. I mean, look at all this shit. I had a serpent talking to Eve in the dam in the garden. You know what I'm saying? Straight up snake just talking.
Speaker 3: That's some phallic symbolism, isn't it? Isn't that what a snake is?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's phallic or not.
Speaker 2: It's an energetic symbolism.
Speaker 3: She was tempted by that dick, and that's the problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean, we got all this shit going on, and then you're going to question them walking in and out of a shadow? Come on, man. Have faith, buddy.
Speaker 2: I do love like the, it was like a shirt I saw or whatever, and it was about this whole like female fucking just like murdering kids and like hating men and just destroying the world because they're so retarded. And it said, you give a bitch a rib.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, that's pretty funny though.
Speaker 1: You give a bitch a McRib. That's good shit. That's good shit. And you know, they were sitting there saying this like.
Speaker 4: Man, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, where were the men at when, what was his name? Was it Chris or Charles Watt? Whatever the dude's name is that took his family out. I didn't see the man talking about that. Exactly. We were at work. We weren't standing in front of the fucking courtroom saying.
Speaker 2: We love you, man.
Speaker 1: I know what it's like. You know what it's like? It's like, no, nigga.
Speaker 4: That's not what these guys do, typically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dudes don't come to the aid of some other dude.
Speaker 4: Which is possible.
Speaker 2: It is possible. They did a courtroom court TV, I guess, did a poll and like 60 or so almost 70 percent of viewers said she's not guilty. I was like, I'm hoping this is just heavily skewed because I don't think many men are watching court TV. And so hopefully that's why they're so retarded. If they're if they are and they're voting on a survey, they're kind of, you know, do you really care what their opinion is?
Speaker 3: If you kill your fucking kids, you shouldn't even get a trial. I'm sorry. I don't care what's wrong with you. I don't care what your fucking excuse is. Walk you out back and stick a loose around your fucking neck.
Speaker 4: If you've confessed to it, if the police walk in and go, holy shit, you just murdered your kids. You get firing squad as soon as you can organize them.
Speaker 1: As soon as we can get it together.
Speaker 2: I hate this fucking thing so much. None of them even have a reason why She has never said she didn't do it when they're saying she's not guilty.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the mental load, man. She's had three fucking years.
Speaker 2: Three years she's had. She's been talking the whole time. She's laughing sometimes. She's smiling in pictures. Clearly, at some point, she could have said, you know what? I didn't even actually do it, you guys. Like, in three years' time, she never once has done that.
Speaker 1: So, like, what are you?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know what it's folded into? It's folded into, you know, Patrick Clancy was a terrible husband. I said, okay, the terrible husband that was making $ 400, 000 a year, who got you a nanny, you know what I'm saying? Who moved his office back home, had to deal with your crazy ass. You'd be fucking damn falling out. Oh, shit, I'm having a bad day. Well, damn, bitch, you're supposed to get the kids today. Well, let me take your ass up there. and let me pick the kids up while I'm trying to figure I'm making money right now what people don't understand about jobs okay the more money you make the more them niggas want to see you I'm just letting you know yeah like the more you make.
Speaker 4: It requires you to be there if you're making yeah $ 400, 000 a year that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the less time you actually have to do anything And you're on call, dog. Like, I don't give a fuck what you're doing. When I email you, when I call you, you better pick the phone up.
Speaker 4: They don't want to hear about the nanny. They don't want to hear about the kids getting picked up from soccer practice. They don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hear none of that shit. They do not care. So it's just like, damn, he did a whole lot better than, you know. Most other husbands. Hell, your husband at the house didn't do that shit.
Speaker 4: Look, I could understand women wanting to support her and say she's not guilty if she was also saying, I'm not guilty.
Speaker 2: Right. You'd at least have some kind of a fucking case.
Speaker 4: I think the bare minimum for you supporting this person and making a claim that they're not guilty is that they also... have said that they're not guilty.
Speaker 1: And they're not guilty.
Speaker 2: And they're all cluster B.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the fact that she's just, there has never been really much of a push to deflect onto the husband, except for maybe like, I guess maybe a lawyer would do it. Right. That's something they do. Or maybe women with mental illnesses like cluster B.
Speaker 1: Would, would do that.
Speaker 4: Right. But it's like white knighting for somebody that's not asking for it.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 2: So weird. And they're like, oh, but all the people, they all knew each other. Like the coroner knows, the EMT guy knows, the lawyer knows, whatever. I'm like, do you not know rich people in a place? They all know each other.
Speaker 1: What are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 4: Especially if they work in the same industry, of course they know each other.
Speaker 2: God damn it, dude.
Speaker 1: It's not weird at all.
Speaker 4: And I love unusual things. I love a good conspiracy. I love a good coverup. I love it when the cops are secretly awful and you can catch them doing some crazy stuff and everything. Like I'm down for all that. But also sometimes the answer is what it is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a bitch kills her kids. Dude, the only women who are defending her that I find are all people who have had a horrible relationship recently, are recently divorced, are badly abused by men and still not healed from it. Those are the women doing this shit or their cluster B women who are just always fucking trying to defend like anything that any bitch can do at any time. That's it. Everyone else, anyone who's healed, anyone who's logical, anyone who's not a man-hating fucking psycho is like, wait, of course she's guilty. She says she's guilty. The lawyers all say she's guilty. There's no one saying she's not guilty except you. You're just a random, unconnected person.
Speaker 1: Fucking psycho. Yeah, the issue that people are having, okay, is that they're like, okay, so she could be found not guilty. I said, by reason of insanity. It's like, well, the police didn't investigate. I'm not seeing all the evidence because the evidence that they're bringing to the court is about her fucking mental state. Yeah. Not about whether she did it or not.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: This is not a case about whether she did it or not. The case is about her mental state. It's like, damn, damn son. I mean, it's like, what do you not get?
Speaker 2: Well, but her son is in Leo, and his is in Virgo, so clearly he did it, you guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, look. They're saying that Patrick Clancy is the greatest criminal mastermind since the Zodiac Killer, okay? The greatest criminal mastermind, all right? This nigga managed to get other folks involved in this crime, all right? Now, it didn't take him a day, because he had to find him a doppelganger. The doppelganger had to have his car... when nobody else seen that particular person around. Had to have his phone. Had to call Lindsay. Lindsay called him back, and she didn't know that it wasn't Patrick. All the while, Patrick's just hiding out, waiting, lurking. Okay? I mean, like, and then folks are like, oh, he had a water hose out there, and she was wet. I was like, do you think the nigga was just standing out there spraying her with a water hose? Somebody would have seen that, man. There's a ring camera on every fucking corner. There's folks around. It ain't like he was in the damn woods. So you just see some dude out there spraying a woman down. He'd be like, well, that's weird. Especially in the winter when it's snowing.
Speaker 4: As a defense attorney, though, that is your job is to create reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: And they couldn't find anything. Reddington couldn't find anything. That's why he had to go with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Which I say is the hardest thing to prove.
Speaker 4: All you need to do is peel one person off. But again, they're not even trying to go with that excuse. They're not even trying to say that. That's what the lunatic ladies are saying, is that it might be the husband. They're not even negotiating that, correct? They're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody is saying that he did it. Matter of fact, in the closing statements, Reddington keeps talking about how she killed the kids. Like, how she did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think, people don't understand, like, when you're a lawyer, you've got to be really careful because you can be fucking disbarred. Like, and when you lose that shit, Bo, it's a wrap for your ass. You know what I'm saying? I mean.
Speaker 2: And the lawyer's not just some random schmuck either. He's like a high class fucking expensive lawyer. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if he'd have found a shred of evidence that would have showed that Lindsay didn't commit the crime, that he would have went with that as opposed to an insanity plea.
Speaker 2: And it's beyond, so it's interesting to me, so insane or not, whatever, I don't think that shouldn't even be allowed to be a plea and it shouldn't matter at all. But the guy who, one of the psychiatrists or something who's on the stand for the prosecution was like, not only was she not psychotic and not insane, but it actually looks like she planned this for many months and she knew exactly what she was doing the whole time and that she was making this case for, you know, having depression or having postpartum whatever, and having these psychotropic medicines and, you know, all of these things. And then so that she could get to this point where she could kill them and say that she was insane, you know, especially because she didn't even like take drugs. the medicines. I don't remember exactly what he outlined, but he made this really good case. And I was like, dude, not only is she not guilty, she's not insane. She's fucking psychopath. She killed her kids. And someone, I saw someone's assessment and they were like, look, I actually thought she was not guilty. And then I actually looked at all the details of the case. And I realized, of course she's guilty. And also maybe she planned it, but this person was like, But I wonder then what changed because at some point she was shown pictures or they were describing something about the kids being killed or dead or how they died. And she started bawling. She's like, and that just makes me wonder, maybe she's not guilty because, or maybe she was insane because now she's having this compassionate, remorseful response. And so what changed? And I was like, do you not, you still don't understand that motherfuckers act? Like you don't get... That bitches fake cry and they know how to do it? Like, what does it? I don't get what you don't know about this. Have you guys never had female friends? You're a woman. Don't you know? You know, I'm not saying all women fake cry. I'm saying so many of them have been trained to essentially since they were children because that's how they got what they wanted.
Speaker 1: You know, so like, can she fake cry? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Also, maybe even a plan because a good lawyer would say, today we're going to hear this testimony. When that happens, you better fucking sell it. Like, you are sad. And so, you know, like that also happens. Like, I don't know. People don't know shit about what they're talking about basically ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a plan. They talking about her body temperature and all this stuff. I'm like, bro, as I said earlier, I mean, our religion has us believe that Noah had two of her animal on the ark. So, I mean, you see what I'm saying? Like, so can't our body temperature be 82 and it'd be okay? Y'all niggas talking about science and shit. Don't talk to me about no science. It'd be the same ones that was telling you to take a damn COVID jab.
Speaker 2: There's people whose body temperatures are crazy low all the time. They just walk around like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like, so, so I mean, everybody's an investigative genius, but I mean, they don't know the actual ins and outs of the actual court system itself. And that's good that you don't, okay? That's great that you're not in there in the court all the time having to go through that shit. Also, she's got a civil suit against, if I'm correct, pharmaceutical company and some of her doctors. And in the civil suit, which she's got another accredited lawyer, a woman, I can't think of what her name is right now, but like, this is like top of the top, tippity top. She says in there, I killed my three children. but I didn't receive the proper care. Like... Oh, God.
Speaker 4: Like, she's... The proper care is a flamethrower.
Speaker 2: It's a bullet to the face, dude.
Speaker 1: Right. You know what I mean? Yeah, but once it goes... It just goes back, you know, all men bad, Patrick Clancy, terrible father, terrible husband. It's so easy. It's such a lazy argument. All the men are bad. Yeah, oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were like more jew he didn't give you no i get it i get it and then people you know people fabricating stuff as well they're like oh yeah the cops got there and he was just sitting on the couch smiling and i'm just like well y'all niggas there i'm like i'm just trying to figure.
Speaker 1: It out like we go were y'all there like everybody saw it in a vision in a dream oh good Everybody believes that they know how they're going to react to stuff. OK, we all have this in our mind. Like I hear people all the time talk about if something starts going down. All right. As far as like a fight gunshots. Oh, yeah. You know. If the gunshots go out, then I'm going to go and I'm going to get my gun from my car and I'm going to hide this way. I said, bro, once a couple bullets get fired at you, nigga, all that shit goes out the window, okay? Whatever you think you know that you're going to do, you ain't got a fucking clue.
Speaker 4: You're going to be collaborating with the enemy immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know what I'm saying? It's like, oh yeah, if I got in a fight and the guy pulled a knife, here's what I'm going to do. You know what I'm saying? Because I'm going to grab the wrist and I'm going to... Bro, you're going to get cut one time, nigga, and Okay? That's going to be completely gone. Like, everybody thinks they know how they're going to feel, what they're going to do when this happens. If you come home, okay, and your husband or wife is laying out there on the ground, not responsive, first thing you're going to be like, what the fuck is going on? You try to talk to them, where's the kids at? It says she murdered Basement. He goes to the basement. You see all three of your kids dead. It's like, oh, well, here's what I would do. First, I would have calmed down, took a deep breath and called the cops. Make some tea. And then I would have made sure I didn't disturb any of the crime scene. You know what I'm saying? It's like, bro, do you actually believe that? I mean, come on now. You're going to be in a state of panic. All right? Because you're going to be like, holy shit, I wonder if they're alive. You're going to start touching them. They said when he got there, he was taking the bands off of them. His DNA was on the bands. I said, nigga, he lived in the house with them. Everybody's DNA should be in this house. They all lived in the same house, man.
Speaker 4: That's not the gotcha that you think it is. You're going to bring DNA evidence into it. Again, it's lazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, fingerprints was on the knife. It's a kitchen knife. I'm pretty sure he might have used the kitchen knife before. It's like, are y'all stupid? Like, the man lived at the house. Like, that's where he stayed. Like, that's where he stayed. It's just like people, oh, you know, she thought the screen was cut, but it wasn't cut. I'm like, you're trying to have people recant stuff to perfect memory from three years ago. I can't get niggas to remember shit that was three minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I know this because I'm over people at work. Somebody will come in, they'll talk to them, they'll leave. 30 seconds later, I'll be like, hey, where's such and such at? They're like, who that? I'm like, damn nigga, you just seen him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like you just talked to him. I mean, so if I can't get people to remember some shit that they just seen, how much you think you're going to recall from three years ago? It's going to be perfect.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Probably in whatever your attorney tells you to recall.
Speaker 2: Right. Cause also trauma, memory is already unreliable. Every time you recall a memory, you edit it. We know that. And also trauma fucks shit up. Like trauma fucks your memory up. Like what you actually remember, what actually happened could be very different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You're an unreliable witness.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Exactly. And so they're talking about, Oh, Oh, well he went to Costa Rica and all this other stuff. Oh, we, you know, that's not how you grieve. Everybody grieves differently.
Speaker 2: His whole life got destroyed in one fucking moment. I'm happy if he goes to Costa Rica with some bitch and just like tries to forget life.
Speaker 4: Costa Rica is totally appropriate.
Speaker 1: I mean, the man was completely lost, bud. Were you sitting there in bed with him at night? Sitting there in his thoughts of what he was thinking? You don't know if he was crying every fucking night. You don't know if he was thinking about ending his life. He just lost everything. Like, immediately. Like, everybody just believes that they just, oh, yeah, I know exactly what he's feeling. I know exactly what he should do. Like, well, damn, I mean, have your whole family killed, and let's figure out what you do, all right? I'm not going to hate on you if you decide to take a trip. You're trying to get away from what's sitting right there. Do you think you want to go back in the fucking house where all your kids just died? And your wife was laying out in the dam on the front lawn? I don't want to be back in that house for a minute.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 1: Like, at all. Yeah. Like, period. Because you got to relieve that shit. You got to bulldoze the house.
Speaker 3: Well, man, I heard somebody.
Speaker 2: I heard somebody too was like, well, the new wife looks like suspiciously like Lindsay. And I was like, do you don't understand that people have types? If she does, I have no idea if he's any of this is what I'm like reading other people's comments. But like, that's a normal fucking thing, actually, like men tend. All people tend to date similar types of people.
Speaker 1: Give this guy a break, man.
Speaker 4: His psycho wife murdered his entire family.
Speaker 1: Cut this guy some slack.
Speaker 2: You'd actually think she should look very different, because you'd think that he would hate her deeply with a fashion and anything that reminded him of her he would want to avoid, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this guy is so, I mean, he's so not like... Talk about trust issues. Yeah, he's not like other... I mean, he gets up there and says, you know, I forgave her and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Look, man, everybody processes differently, but he's not even slandering her. I am. He's not even slandering her.
Speaker 2: Which might be part of his lawyer's directions, too. Like, it's not maybe a good look.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it also is... It is actually... Like the ideal is that you forgive people. It doesn't mean you like let them get away with it or you never, or you forget that like what kind of person they are. You don't have good boundaries, but really it is the ideal to forgive because you're not carrying around all that toxic shit inside of you for the rest of your life. It like hurts you more than it hurts them. So it is ideal, but I can't imagine getting there. Like I've forgiven some pretty crazy shit people have done to me in my life. But if you killed my three kids, I don't know that I could do that. I don't think I could.
Speaker 4: There's some things that I'm, I'm fine. taking i'm i'm fine with having a problem with forever that's i'm it's one of those things it's like do you think you'll ever forgive that person no that's there's a deliberate act against me no the answer is no and i'm fine with that it's not it's you know some things are just You have to have that internal barometer of what's real. I mean, if it's like one guy slept with your wife, but it was like when you were married in your early 20s and everybody was drinking and everything, and you're just like, as you got older, you're more like, dude, that was really fucked up.
Speaker 1: But then there's maybe forgiveness. Murdering all of your children?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Charlie, Patrick won't dare for, when she was at the hospital, it said Patrick won't dare. Well, damn, I mean, I probably wouldn't be there at that moment. They said, oh, Patrick abandoned her again for another woman. I was like, she just killed a kid.
Speaker 4: You do crazy stuff like that? Like, you get what you get. I wouldn't be surprised if this chick goes to prison and somebody takes her out.
Speaker 1: Another case. This is just another case of men not being there. Of a man not being there. A man abandoning.
Speaker 2: I thought you didn't need men, you psycho bitches.
Speaker 4: Always the victim.
Speaker 1: They say that, but I see them at all these singles events complaining that there ain't no dudes there. Now look, okay? The dude you want ain't gonna be at the singles events no way, okay? I mean, that's... We got to be honest, all right? Let's keep it 100. Like, if you're due going to a singles event, that means you ain't having no luck, okay? Like, you having zero luck. Like, you ain't got no prospects. There might be a damn good reason for that, too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, for being straight. Yeah, so it's just like, so I haven't heard any of the success stories from women when they went to these singles events. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for, you know, I thought that was like a thing in movies. I didn't know it was like a real thing. Oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a real thing. Now, here's what the deal is now. You got to pay money to go to this event. And I said this in one of my videos I put up there. I said dudes are sitting there cackling their mouth in the ROI. They're like, oh, women are ROI. You're just seeing this as a carnival prize. I'm like, oh, my God, man. Dudes want to have some sense that they're going to have some success if they're spending money, okay? It's just fucking Ian, man. Get a prostitute. That's the answer.
Speaker 4: If you want a sure thing, go do that. But if you don't, if you don't want that, you've got to gamble. There's an entry fee for doing it.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: It's a good thing that there is because it keeps a bunch of riffraff out. That's true. And you want that. If you're serious about meeting somebody, right?
Speaker 1: The riffraff would be hitting it.
Speaker 3: The real.
Speaker 1: Would hit. The riffraff would get in there. They'd swoop up. Hey, trust me on that. Look, hey, what was it talking about? Women's intuition. I mean, it's like women always talk about the intuition. And then I see that they done damn had three babies with five, with three different dudes. It's like, What was your intuition there?
Speaker 4: Oh, I like this guy because he treats me like shit. That's a terrific approach to life.
Speaker 1: It's exciting though.
Speaker 4: I never know what version of him I'm going to get. Awesome. I'm sure that's a good thing for kids as well.
Speaker 1: Kids love that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, folks don't understand like a good relationship, like you'll look at it and be like, there ain't really nothing happening over there. I'm like, yeah. This is what it looks like. there's not no crazy highs and no crazy lows you.
Speaker 4: Want that if you're being honest if you want something like long term you don't want the roller coaster bitcoin relationship you want that really predictable like.
Speaker 1: S & P.
Speaker 5: 3% growth every year boring shit because otherwise the lows sometimes are way too.
Speaker 1: Low Yeah, it's a crash town. Like my wife murdered my entire family. Yeah, that's too much of a loan. Holy shit. Yeah, I mean, just think about it. Man got to come home and he's like, well, I don't know what version of this chick I'm about to get this day. Has she took her beds or not? Is she feeling bad? But our mom got on the stand and was like, oh yeah, Lindsay talked to me about having thoughts about hurting the kids. I'm like, damn, I mean, the mom said it.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: It's Lizzie, Mom.
Speaker 2: And you're a mom? And you didn't, like, red alert, red alert, get this bitch away from kids?
Speaker 1: Women will not help each other. I keep saying that. They will not. They refuse to. You see, men, we're overt, all right? They say, hey, we're coming to fuck you up. We're out in the streets fighting, rolling around. Women are covert. They'll stab you in the back, all right? The only women that are overt are black women. They are overt. That is for sure. They used to be out there scrapping whole ass out and everything. Very much an extra.
Speaker 2: Men will destroy your face, but women will destroy your soul.
Speaker 1: There we go. In shitty ways sometimes, too.
Speaker 2: Well, like the worst.
Speaker 4: Where you're like, oh God, like a guy would never betray another guy and do something as shitty as that. Like you have no social barometer for what's acceptable because you're a good looking woman and life has just been fucking handed to you, right? So have you ever met those who it's like one catastrophe after another. It's like, I can't understand why these guys are recycling through.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: Because you've never had any hardship and first time you get any sort of pushback. That's been the weird thing that I'm seeing with like this new generation about, about them not wanting to drive or get married and weird things that were like just kind of normal for us to think of.
Speaker 1: Like you just kind of progress.
Speaker 4: 16, you want to get your driver's license, but nobody's getting their driver's license anymore until they're much later Uber or whatever. And also like getting married, like the average age of people buying a house is 39. Now I'm buying their first house. It's 39. It used to be like 27, I think like 30 years ago. So like everything is like, It feels like people are demoralized or something.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: They're definitely demoralized. They've also never, ever, ever been safe in their life. We, we like raise them on screens and the screens are just like, here's all this degraded base, like fucked up shit. You little baby, like take this into your noggin and that fucked them up. And then their parents are fucked up people. who are like get divorced and alcohol and like screaming at each other or whatever. And then school was a fucking nightmare. And then COVID happened. Everybody was masked and like freaking out. And now like everybody's divided and like nobody's fucking safe. They've never been safe in their life. We have fucked this generation up so fucking hard. It's crazy. I don't know how they even made it. I wouldn't like us if I were them. I would hate us in fact. And I would hate most of the world because there's nothing good about it that we've ever shown them.
Speaker 4: Don't forget we hyperinflated the dollar. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We like ruined everything for them to buy anything. And, and like, not we, not we, we, I mean, and we're not.
Speaker 2: Giving them any opportunity to like fix anything or make it better or have any hope either. We're like, yeah, it's fucked.
Speaker 1: It's all broken.
Speaker 2: It's all going to be fucked forever. So fuck you.
Speaker 4: There is a path towards it, but it doesn't feel like there is for them. Like, I don't know what sort of advice I would give somebody who's just like, starting college.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I got to don't, don't start college, go be a plumber and electrician, a fucking handyman. Like whatever you can get certified in is just like a trade do that. And that's all you should do. And maybe you go get like a job at a grocery store. If those still exist, like those can be good too. Like maybe a barista, those can be decent too, but just like, don't fucking go to college. There's no point to it. at all you're gonna go into massive amounts of debt be deeply indoctrinated and have jack shit to show for it no one's gonna pay you any more than they pay the motherfucker in fact you're gonna get paid less than all the motherfuckers who became plumbers electricians we desperately need those people there's not enough of them because we spent all this time being like every single one of you has to go to college for some fucking reason the most retarded thing we've ever done to kids so we don't have any of the trades you said like they're all gonna get paid way more than you If you do go to college, nothing good is going to come from your college degree. It's bullshit. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. Okay. The preparation. There we go. Have you guys seen this?
Speaker 4: This is Doug Casey's new book with Matt Smith and Matt's son, Maxim Smith.
Speaker 1: It's basically don't go to college.
Speaker 4: Take those 16 quarters and make yourself a Renaissance man. Here's how to do it. Here's what you're going to do. You need a personal code.
Speaker 1: Um, they hold.
Speaker 4: You sort of accountable in this thing. And then they, they show you how you need to get a patron, somebody who will help to support you. And then it's like, they teach you about money. They teach you how to, they make you start a company. They make you go to Paris and learn to be a chef. They make you go to Thailand, learn to be a kickboxer. They make you go to Joel Salatin's Polyface Farms for three months and make you be a farmer. I mean, it's like the craziest, coolest, and it's a workbook. And it just shows you like, okay, so cycle one is medic. Cycle two is pilot. And a cycle is like a three month quarter. Cycle three is cowboy. You have to go to this ranch and work as a horsemanship and pack horses and mules into the back country.
Speaker 1: Cycle four is a builder. You learn to build homes.
Speaker 4: They've got it all set up like with the companies that are already have said, yes, they'll bring you on to do the cycle.
Speaker 1: Five is a chef.
Speaker 4: Heavy equipment operator for six uh work cycle this guy his work cycle is he became an emt.
Speaker 2: The thing is we need to start that at the age of 12 not 18 like like i mean it's developmentally we've been fucking kids ever since we ever had school because at the age of 12 you actually need to go outside and experience multiple different things from multiple different people that are actual real life and that serve you in becoming an actual adult. And we don't do that. We're just like, no, sit in this fucking chair and learn fake history from this fat fuck that hates you. Go fuck yourself. We're still doing this. I don't know why. I don't even know why anyone sends their kids to middle or high school. It's absolutely fucking pointless. But if you did that instead, if you were like, it doesn't have to be through that book or their program, which you can, then that's great. But you could also just be like, hey, what do you want to fucking try this three months? Do you want to be a seamstress or something? Like here, we'll find somebody who does that and you can go apprentice with them, help them out, learning job skills, learning life skills. And then if you want to keep doing it, you do it or you switch to some other fucking thing. And you do that until you fucking find a path and you just like go with it. That we don't need any of this bullshit. It's all stupid.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: Um, there is, first of all, the, uh, these guys aren't, they don't, they're not like selling anything just so you know, this.
Speaker 1: Is all like, it's just set up for people.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you want to do this, uh, but it's not like a course or it's not like a class or it's not anything you sign up for. In fact, they kind of encourage you. If there's one of these things that looks like you would never in a million years want to do it, like take it out, replace it with something you think you might want to, you want to learn to be a pilot, be a pilot, Do that. There is a guy who is teaching kids to do cool shit like weld and work with iron and stuff like that. That's a guy named Jay Noon. He's from the Free State Project in New Hampshire. He does a thing called Man Camp at Anarchapulco every year where he sets up with.
Speaker 1: He's got.
Speaker 4: welding equipment he's got uh he's banging away on on with a hammer um and he's teaching these kids he brings them in for blacksmithing teaching them how to love it like it's so much fun i mean the only downside you got to do it early in the morning because it's like you know hot as fuck in mexico but but the kids just absolutely love this so he's teaching them that and They're doing homesteads and things like that. So you you can do it. You know, there's ways to do it.
Speaker 1: But you're right. You got it.
Speaker 4: It really helps if you start early. Like I keep saying to my daughter, like, hey, I know a guy who will write you a letter. And seven days later, you will be passed out of high school if you want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: I keep offering it.
Speaker 2: Well like kids don't know what they're missing out on but like all the behavior problems we have and all of the fucking i just every problem is actually solved by this way of living life and it also by the way used to be the way that we did things naturally we're like you're 12 you know enough about the world go fucking work for someone oh yeah you know and not just like sell not just like a shitty job but like go learn about a craft or go learn about a skill go learn a fucking trade like For free.
Speaker 4: Guilds. Guilds used to provide that function.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And the guild system is gone and the master, you know, the masterpiece and the masters, things like that, that's kind of gone away after in like the early 1800s. It sort of just central banks came in and guilds went away.
Speaker 2: We knew better.
Speaker 4: That was a way to hold people accountable, to ensure quality control and to make sure that like if it came out of your whatever your blacksmithing facility, like you, you know, you're held accountable as the master and the people underneath you, you have to teach them how to do it the right way. And they live with you, but then they have to work for you and you pay them. And there's like a whole setup. And like, I read through, I was like, that's actually a really good system for, for a variety of things. And I can understand why it lasted as long as it did. And I can understand why the central banks wanted to do away with it because it made people like made it impossible for you to out offshore these, the manufacturing to like Timbuktu because these guys were just like building it there and their, their whole system kind of ran on each other. If they were like self-sufficient and it's like, you can't have that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could do way better than we're doing, but nobody really wants to.
Speaker 4: You have to reimagine this government, this way of living, the way of what you agree to, what you think is fair. So much of the shit that the United States government is doing right now, it's like, I just want to stand up and go, who the fuck asked you to do that?
Speaker 3: The Jews.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Right on time.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, surprisingly, that is the correct answer.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it that simple? I mean, that seems a little bit too simple. You know what I'm saying? We've got to have more of a conspiracy than that. It's got to be more of a conspiracy than that. It can't just be that.
Speaker 2: It's an intricate system of pulleys and levers. Steam is involved somehow.
Speaker 3: You can forget about the Freemasons and Jesuits and all that. It's the Jews.
Speaker 2: Laughter I love when people are like, and his dad was in the military, so you know that he's in on it. I'm like, dude, bitch, everybody's dad was in the military. Like, calm down. His dad was a Freemason. I'm like, everybody's fucking dad was a Freemason.
Speaker 1: Like, shut up!
Speaker 2: The new conspiracy theorists are all retarded. Like, they're all fucking retarded. Maybe I was one, too. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Especially depending on when you were born. Like, the likelihood of you having a dad that was in the military, if he didn't die, was pretty high. Pretty much. If they had you beforehand, I mean, it's just like, you know they got drafted, right? Like, niggas got drafted. My dad was in the military as well, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know that, like, not everyone in the military, like, liked it or likes our government, right?
Speaker 3: My dad got drafted, and he went to, like, they do a medical on you, and he happened to have an ulcer at the time that he was drafted, so they gave him the option to join, or he could get an out if he wanted. He's like, fuck yeah, I'll take an out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: What was that? Would that be Vietnam?
Speaker 3: Vietnam, yeah.
Speaker 2: My dad got drafted. Basically, he didn't get drafted. He got in trouble with the law. And they were like, you can go to jail or you can go join the military. Somebody joined the military.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there was a draft for World War II, but everybody who was over fucking 16 went to World War II.
Speaker 2: I think then it was just more like they didn't have to have a draft because everyone was just like, of course I'll fight for my fucking country, god damn it. And anybody who doesn't is a sissy bitch. We need to bring back that kind of shame and pressure in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had like a whole civil war. Like, niggas was in the military. You were having a fight back in the day. Like, I mean, we got the soft life right now. Your ass had to wake up and fight. Like, I don't know. People don't get that. You talk about a thousand years ago, Bo, you had to be on high alert all the time. Somebody had to come through and try to wipe the village out. You were pretty much in the military the whole time. You were a male of age, and you could fight. So you had a sword, a stick, a mallet or something, or a bow and arrow, and you had to fight. At 13, you got fucking a spear put through your chest. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: That makes me wonder, what was the last war we went through where you got issued a sword? Was it World War II?
Speaker 1: Did you get a sword?
Speaker 3: I think in World War I you got a sword, I think.
Speaker 2: We had a sword that was my grandfather's that came from, yeah, at least World War II, I think, so. Okay.
Speaker 3: Imagine having to stab somebody with a fucking sword because you had a bullet.
Speaker 4: It'd be rough.
Speaker 2: So much better than what we do now.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I always say, look, guns ain't personal. You pull the trigger, you don't have to be near them, all that stuff. Man, when you up close, strangulation, stabbing, bludgeoning someone, that's very personal.
Speaker 3: I saw two motherfucking news clips today. One of them said that Trump has pulled out of the Strait and pulled out of the Persian Gulf area and quietly is withdrawing. All right. I saw that was one news story.
Speaker 4: Is he spraying it all over Netanyahu's face?
Speaker 3: The second news story was that we just bombed Iran. So I don't know if it was like, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 4: You know, and we don't want to take all these bombs home with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I already shipped them over there. So I might as well use them. You know what I'm saying? But we're fucked. They're already over there.
Speaker 3: Last week I saw a news story that they didn't let out, but all 15 bases in the Middle East and even a bunch of fucking CIA spy shit on the east side was fucking gone. I guess Iran did a fucking special forces fucking raid of a fucking CIA building.
Speaker 1: Oh, really?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Fucking wild shit. We didn't hear about that. Did they murder everybody inside? Did they get out in time? We don't know nothing. This war, I think in the Gulf War, they told us everything because we was just blowing everything up and dominating Saddam Hussein, who didn't barely have a fucking army at all, right? So it's like, yeah, we're winning and we did this and we did that. And that ain't telling us nothing at all.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know which of the things to believe anyway, because you never know what is propaganda for us. What's propaganda that's meant to be seen by the enemy. So they believe something that isn't true so that their plans are fucked up and like all of that from all the different angles. And so who fucking knows?
Speaker 3: Iran put out another fucking Lego video last week. That was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: They're great at it. They're winning the social media battle, which is important.
Speaker 2: Which is fucking crazy, dude. They're the worst fucking people in the world besides China. And by the way, they're together. So it's the same fucking difference. Their prophet is a child raping guy who fucking made this religion because a demon assaulted him in a cave. And then he came out of the cave and he was like, hey guys, a demon attacked me up there. And some lady was like, no, no, no, that was an angel. And he was like, oh, well then here's a new religion and I'm a prophet now.
Speaker 1: Isn't that easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're doing it right.
Speaker 3: It's better than magic stones.
Speaker 2: Enough no it's not because all their followers now are like it's cool to fuck kids dude because like soon they're gonna bleed anyway and so as long as you just only fuck their thigh and don't actually put it in them like it's nice yeah man The whole fucking religion. So like there's Muslims who aren't doing that. And most of them have been in the U.S. for generations.
Speaker 1: And that's why.
Speaker 2: And they were like, actually, this civilization is like way better than ours. So we're just going to sort of be Muslim, but not really. And then the whole rest of the world, which is the majority of Muslims, are child raping, murdering rapists who conquer territory by force and enslave motherfuckers they don't kill. So fuck them.
Speaker 1: And you know this because you- live there.
Speaker 3: At least I didn't get those guys fucked.
Speaker 2: Because I fucking live there. So even the totally completely like sterilized version of secular Islam, that's at least acceptable. Turkey's doing it right. There isn't actually child rape going on. Maybe there's a little bit in the east of Turkey. That's not okay. They should all become more like Istanbul. Like just be like Muslim in name only. But the whole fucking rest of the world, all of it. Fuck that. It's not a fucking religion. It's a demonic cult.
Speaker 4: It's not great.
Speaker 2: I just think people are like, well, everybody's religion is okay, guys. No, it's fucking not. They're fucking children. It's not fucking okay. If your religion is like, it's cool to fuck kids. Your religion is not a religion. It's a demonic cult. It should be raised off the face of the earth by every fucking possible chance we have to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: Well, they're kind of doing it to themselves right now. Their IQs are collectively so low from inbreeding over the generations that it's like an intelligence death spiral.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Kill yourselfs.
Speaker 4: They're quite literally inbred, retarded. They're quite literally retarded inbreds on a... I'm not talking about Iran. Actually, Iran, I think their IQ tends to sort of test off the charts. But Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, West Africa, like....
Speaker 3: So what the fuck's going on in Turkmenistan? You never hear about that fucking place.
Speaker 1: Boyle.
Speaker 4: Oil and rare earth.
Speaker 3: Everyone's got the rare earth, but us, huh?
Speaker 4: No, you can, you can find enough rare earth if you just devote like Wyoming to like being excavated. You could pull enough out, but it's, do you, and that's what China's doing. It's, do you have the, I mean, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you have the privilege of destroying someone else's land to get your error instead of your own land?
Speaker 1: Just buy it from China. They're using human robots. They'll destroy other people's.
Speaker 3: They got some robots out there?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, they're humans.
Speaker 1: But they're robot-ish.
Speaker 3: Because they just had the fucking robot games. Did you watch any of that shit?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: The robot playing ping pong and the fucking 200-yard dash where they did it in like three seconds.
Speaker 2: But they only showed.
Speaker 1: You the highlights.
Speaker 3: 90% of it's probably the robot falling over and shit.
Speaker 4: Right. It is.
Speaker 2: They're like falling over. They're running into shit. They're just like fucking up. And then every once in a while, one of them gets something right. And they're like, look, see.
Speaker 1: It actually, if you.
Speaker 4: Think about it, I know those guys, those nerds who are making those robots are probably heavily disappointed when their guy runs into a brick wall and then runs backward and explodes.
Speaker 1: But it is great for TV.
Speaker 4: From a producing standpoint, you have to appreciate how amazing that is, especially if every now and then one of them succeeds.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: I know those little Chinese guys over there were extremely disappointed that their robots were exploding, but trust me when I say it's the best thing that could happen to them.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about this is the best thing. Well, I did hear that, you know, allegedly we've got the Venezuelan oil stuff locked up now.
Speaker 4: It's alleged.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Uh-huh.
Speaker 2: We have a massive deal.
Speaker 1: We're giving ourselves a deal.
Speaker 2: They're giving us 65 billion gallons.
Speaker 1: And look, this is the way things have been done throughout the entirety of history. We've been really nice right here over the past, I say, 50, 60, 70 years. But back in the day, you should just go in and say, hey, I'm going to whoop your ass and take your shit, okay? Yeah. And you need to be okay with it. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, let's be honest, though. They're going to be better off with this than they were with their communist fucking male, gay, macho, fucking cult of stars, whatever leaders we just took out.
Speaker 1: What did they do with that ninja? They picked him and his wife up, but I ain't heard shit.
Speaker 2: They're probably letting people, like, pay money to come on him or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Gotta make some.
Speaker 1: Money off it.
Speaker 3: Well, he was talking shit about the Jews and so he had to go.
Speaker 2: He was an aggressively gay man.
Speaker 1: He got a wife, don't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said it's gay if you don't dominate other men.
Speaker 1: There's a thing. That's what he said.
Speaker 4: There's a common denominator that I get into in this new book of mine. and it's about these guys back in the British round table. They were all like dominant homosexual maniacs with no children. And it was, they were, they were banging dudes for the love of the game.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: See, for him, he's like, you have to have a wife so you can have babies or whatever. You just like have to have that. But like, if you're not also dominating men, then you're a faggot.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: These guys took it to the next level. These guys didn't even bother with the wives. Yeah. Cecil Rhodes and these guys.
Speaker 3: Do you talk about in the book Henry Kissinger and his fucking man wife?
Speaker 1: Big fucking tranny wife.
Speaker 2: I just feel bad though because if that's a woman then it's sad because all these women look like men when they get old and then everyone's just going to think they're trannies and really they're just women getting old.
Speaker 4: Have you seen, please X-Cube find the video, type in Henry Kissinger, Mal, Kissinger's wife.
Speaker 1: Okay. And pull it up.
Speaker 4: I'm not even going to, I'm not going to spoil it except that I will set it up by saying this. I want you to look at the reaction that Mao has to this huge, tranny wife of Henry Kissinger. And I want you to keep in the back of your mind that this guy was responsible for the deaths, the murdering of 50.
Speaker 1: Million of his own people.
Speaker 4: And the surprised and shocked look on his face. He has seen something he has never contemplated in his entire life. He has seen something that is so incredible.
Speaker 1: Out of.
Speaker 4: Reality for him that his expression is absolutely priceless.
Speaker 1: Do you have it? Have you found this? Oh, yeah. It's a terrible video, but okay.
Speaker 4: I was trying to stall long enough for you to find it. And he pantomimes because they can't speak English or Chinese, right?
Speaker 1: So he points.
Speaker 4: at kissinger and then points at the wife as if to say like you guys are together and kissinger nods and the look on his face after that is like stunned disbelief watch.
Speaker 1: Okay this isn't exactly it but i'm i'm this isn't it yeah yeah He's like, what the fuck? That was good. He's like, this is what you got, dog. This is what you're working with. Here, I get another photo. When you see a particular photo, it does look like a woman.
Speaker 4: I apologize for anybody who's just in the audio listening and not watching.
Speaker 3: I saw another picture of his wife when it was still a man, though. There's a picture floating around of.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, really?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was it AI or was it real?
Speaker 3: No, it was real.
Speaker 4: He's five foot nothing. And so she looks like a total he, she, whatever. Looks like a total gargantuan just because you're standing next to a penguin. But that. That look on his face when he connects the dots, it is priceless, man. He just can't even process what he's seeing right there.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so how tall was this being?
Speaker 4: I mean, she looks like she's a foot taller than him, and she might be, but to be fair, he's like, I think he's like 5'2.
Speaker 1: He's like a little toad person. Little half-manlet. Looks more like a man right here. Looks kind of like a skeleton creature. They've all got this inverted shit.
Speaker 4: We all know this.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hold on.
Speaker 4: Look at that face. She looks like she could palm a fucking basketball like Dr. J. Good lord.
Speaker 1: Those hands. Yeah, look at that. This is bad. Let me get this off the screen. I bet you could throw a mean curveball. Let me get that off the screen. Let me get that off the screen. I want to slander this lady's name. I'm having nightmares. If it is a lady.
Speaker 3: She dead?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: I hope so.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. No, she just died. That's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I was in the news recently. Yeah, she just died.
Speaker 1: He, she, whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, right.
Speaker 4: At like a million years old or something, too. Like, you know, same story.
Speaker 1: I think she was like 99.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want to be. You married Henry Kissinger. You don't need me piling.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 4: Oh, man.
Speaker 1: That shit is great. Guys, we appreciate everybody for being with us on this episode of Day Zero. It went off the rails, but that's what we're supposed to do. So it's all good. We're going to go ahead. We're going to hit the round table. All right. Let's start with Lindsay. Lindsay, what you got new for us?
Speaker 2: Roguesoul.org. Go get everything you need there. One-on-one sessions, books, and also every link to all the shows, platforms, whether you're listening on every podcast platform or most video platforms you're watching. Roguesoul.org.
Speaker 1: Buy my fucking books.
Speaker 4: Book announcement on September 9th. Book available September 11th. I'll be in Nashville September 12th for a word-to-word debate. as the moderator with Sam Tripoli and his team. And you guys can either get tickets. If you're going to be in Nashville, it's at the Woolworth theater on Saturday night. And there's a VIP party afterwards too, that I think it sounds like it's going to be a pretty interesting fun. So check it out. Or if you can't make it, you can watch it live.
Speaker 1: So do that. If you're interested. What's that going to be on? What's that going to be on? Is that going to be on a YouTube channel? I don't know. I don't know. Find it out for us, Charlie. Find it out for us. That way people will know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look for it on Rumble. Look for it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure exactly where they're. I should probably know that.
Speaker 1: You said it was World War. Word War Debate. Not world. Word. Word War. Word War Debate dot com. You can check it out.
Speaker 4: And I think they're planning on doing these all around the country.
Speaker 1: So we'll see.
Speaker 4: See how it goes.
Speaker 1: See if they like me.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay.
Speaker 1: I see one right here that happened seven months ago. Yeah, there's one that happened. Casper versus Pearl? Okay, so it looks like they got him on YouTube. Oh, is that on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, okay, hold on. Let me pull this up for people so they'll see this. Oh, I just nixed my video, so I'm a bitch.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: So it looks like it is up here, because I see this one with Pearl and Kasper. We've got a contender series here. Oh, here it is. Road to WWD2 in Nashville. This is it right here.
Speaker 2: It was Anna Kasperian versus Pearl Davis?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I would have thought Pearl did great.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on what they're talking about. It depends on what they're talking about. If it's more political, then i don't think pearl knew what a debate was yeah well i mean you know.
Speaker 4: Like i mean i don't think she honestly like i think anna came with like notes and like yeah she was ready for for anything she is a professional and pearl was not prepared in the same way maybe had she knowing that that was where you should be. Things might have been differently. And I think it's tough. I think you can get thrown off your game. You're on your feet and it's live and everything. Somebody's yelling at you.
Speaker 1: So we got the WWD Contender Series. That's what we got right here. People are working their way in. There's three debates that are already set. And then there's a fourth one, the Contender Series, that these guys are going to play in to the final two. Uh, Rex Jones, Alex Jones, his son is, uh, working his way through. Last time I saw he's doing okay.
Speaker 2: Alex Jones has a son named Rex.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: He's hilarious too.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Scroll up a little bit. You'll see it.
Speaker 4: I just saw it. It just said Jones.
Speaker 1: Oh, did it? Was that it? Scroll up a little bit.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 1: Jones.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There he is. Head bangs. Okay. Head bangs.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you're a debater, you can go by, you can go by, you can get whatever sort of crazy wrestling name you want, man.
Speaker 1: Head bangs.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so we know where it's at. So we're going to see, uh, Charlie up there. You'd be moderator, right? I'll be there. Yep.
Speaker 4: I'll be moderating this, uh, this, uh, insanity for four of those things.
Speaker 1: And then I'll be at the bar drinking. The bar drinking. Corey Hughes. CoreyHughes.org. BloodyHistory.Substack.com. Hornet from History, JFK Book Volume 1 and Volume 2, Lee Harvey, Oswald, and Black and White. BloodyHistory.Substack.com. Of course, me, XQ420. com for everything I do. We appreciate everybody for being with us. We will catch y'all next week for Day 246.