Speaker 1: All right, we are live.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, welcome back to the show. We are here with our good friend Patriot street fighter Scott McKay. It's been a long time coming. We were just recently on his show talking about our new Secret Space Program documentary, and honestly, I was looking at your channel, Scott, that's like one of the highest viewed episodes as of late on your show. It seemed to do really well. I think people want to know about that stuff and that so that was exciting and we're excited to have you here today to get into a lot of the current events. Disclosure is an overdrive right now. You know, the whole world is talking about aliens and you know, obviously we know this is a surface level, but still I'm seeing this stuff being talked about on almost all the mainstream sources, including ESPN the segment talking about these ets, and they're like, man, I hope the Nordics don't join sports. They're not allowed to join the sports. But it's it's the common talk now, and it's only a matter of time for you know, we're in a world it's just unrecognizable from the world we grew up in, and we're on our way there. But there's also a lot of things happening in the political arena that we can address today. You know, Trump recently made a post said that it was the calm before the storm, and that's what we titled today's episode because I would say, we are in the midst of the storm and shit is hitting the fan. Pardon my language, but we're really I mean, it's it's very chaotic, and a lot of people don't know what to believe because everyone's foundational belief system is being undermined by this truth, by the inevitable truth of our reality. So there's so much to cover today. But before we jump in, how are you doing today, Scott's how's it been?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm fantastic, but I'll get better. Don't worry about me.
Speaker 1: Well, today we are worried about you because you're our guests. Do you need anything?
Speaker 2: You need some water?
Speaker 1: Do you want your good now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, foot massage? Yeah, I'm good, you know, I honestly I wake up every day. It's been six years, and you know, I've never been this tired. I've never you know, it's like it's a seven seems like it's a seven day a week gig and Obviously, when you're doing something that you're passionate about, you just keep finding more energy. And obviously there's nothing else in the world for me to do. It's been like, you know, decades of my life doing this, except I wasn't public on a channel, and you know, people try to give it to do a YouTube channel for starting back twenty years ago, fifteen years ago. I'm like, yeah, I'm not interested. And so you know, just now having spent decades of my life doing one thing that really never mattered until twenty twenty hit and all of a sudden, I found out all this useless information I've been filling my head up with in a geopolitical space and you know, epistemology, metaphysics, quantum physics, you know, religion's philosophy is just you know, that's a guy. I'm going to have a real exciting conversation with you. So bring something up you're gonna want to walk away, get out of there. It's kind of how it was for me forever, you know, working in a political space for everything. I'm going to be a nice States senator one day and fifteen sixteen years of that walking away realizing ain't going to happen. These people are all criminals and liars. And and then for this to take off on you know, for the the Antifa BLM stuff in twenty nineteen, to finally get me off the bench and say I'm done. I'm absolutely done with this bullshit. These criminals, these politicians, mayors, governors, police commissioners watching the country burn killing people out in the open, and this is this is the end game for this country. I'm like, I'm done. I'm going to start a radio show and I'm going to be ruthless with the attack and the truth. And then I was ten months later. I started. I did just an impromptu live stream, which I never did before. I never tried to figure out how YouTube worked out a channel uploaded radio shows. And it was there and had enough subscribers to live stream, and I said, okay, let me figure this out. Go get buy that camp that I have right there, my Fisher Price studio is still here, and did a live stream and boom, it just all of a sudden, it like went nuclear. And I was like, oh my god. People really they they're they're really conscious about what's happening now. I was like, oh my goodness. So then it then you have a responsibility to follow up and follow up. It's been a lot longer, and I thought, just like you guys, but here we are, we get to do you know, live. To me, it's living my best life. It's all I wanted to do. I want to do it in a kinder, gentler way as a politician, not as a politician, but as a statesman or a senator. But I got to tell you, I'm glad it never happened for me. This is a lot more fun and meeting a lot more great people, and we're all working together and we're not separated from the people like these clowns in DC and political office are. They're all separated from the people, and uh, we're not. We're connected directly to be the people. And I keep it that way and just, uh, you know, I'm just it's a it's a it's an unbelievable honor, really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that well said, and it's a beautiful it is. It's like, once you find out what's happening, there's nothing else like, there's nothing else like. It becomes your passion because you start remembering why you're here and there's no going back to the life you came from, because that was a very unfulfilling life for most of us. And and this is the there's purpose in this mission, and that's why we're doing this. So I'd like to address the elephant in the room. President Trump. You know, he is one of the most controversial figures that to date on this planet. And you know, you're patriot street fighter. We understand the Q movement and what's been behind that for a long time. And you know, on the from the surface, the people who haven't been paying attention and what a lot of things that Trump does doesn't make him. He's not doing himself any favors in some regard. And you know, if you're gonna use him as it as an example of someone that leads by example, you know it's not necessary really the things he says. He's very brash, you know. So you know a lot of people will give us ship because we claim that Trump is this. You know, we don't. We don't claim this. They think that we believe Trump is some savior, which we don't. In fact, we believe he's just a catalyst. But I just was wondering what your thoughts were on what you see happening in the political arena and the spiritual warfare with him and the moves being made. Do you still think the white hats are in control?
Speaker 1: Do you? What?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: What does this look like to you from what you've been seeing.
Speaker 3: You know? And probably a bit of it having a bit of advantage on that because surprisingly to most of my audience, I don't do as much of the research as I used to do, which is extraordinary. It's been my whole life. And and so I don't. I don't have the I'm not compelled. I don't. I'm not in a place where I get there. I can respond to everything Trump says and does. I it comes through a filter that I now have, which is all of you guys and and ex posts and people that are doing the research and putting stuff out there. And so of course I'm always looking through to see what people are saying and doing. Because my mission set short of changed after we did the first two tours in twenty twenty one, in twenty twenty two that Okay, the world's waking up. Now there's a lot of people out there now doing all the work I've done for decades, probably doing a better job of bringing information out the analysis decoding whatever you want to call it, and I thought, we don't need to, you know, we don't need a thousand more people doing the same thing. We need people to get activated. We need people to actually now do something with the knowledge they do. And that's kind of how I ship the Patriot street Fighter to traveling country, getting in these communities, getting face to face with people, inspiring them, igniting the to get them to unleash themselves, to get in the battle on the ground where they stand in their own communities, in their own counties. So I'm less affected by these dynamics, although on a macro scale, of course, I pay attention to all of it. And I understand. I just had doctor Sherry Tenpenny on it, and she's she's one of my best buddies in the movement. She thinks Trump's selling us, out selling us down the river, and this is the things that he says that I'm not really concerned about that, But right now, the gas prices in the house, I'm not really concerned about all that. Right now. I didn't seem to say that maybe it was AI or whatever, but I do. I look at it from this point of view. Trump gets all the latitude in the world for me, why that nobody has ever And I said this as soon as he announced that he was going to run. This guy is going to do what nobody can do, no one, because they're all bought and paid for and they all are looking for what Trump has, let's just say it, celebrity, stature, influence, power, money, you name it. He had all of it. You really think that this guy is going to give up this unbelievable lifestyle that he has to take this much shit from his own people he's trying to save in this country. All the things that he's done and the unbelievable attacks and the lies and all this crazy stuff. He's serious. He's doing this for money. When people talk stupid like that, I answer him in the same capacity because if people don't start to use this thing and wake up, you're going to be in that dream spell and let around by the nose by whatever entity forever until you can stop start learning to think for yourself and I and I and look, they had the world capture, right, and this is the way my analysis on that is this, look at it from this point of view, where they had this country the sixteen year planned to destroy it eight years of Obama already done, took us over the cliff. We were beyond over the cliff. All it needed was mop up operations, which would be the thermonuclear ignition point that Hillary was going to you know, ignite with the uranium one. You know, weapons that were created for that. And so people try to convince themselves or me or others that yeah, that was a cabal operation to bring Trump in to do the job. Okay. Interesting, So what you're saying is you're going out through Colorado. I can't think of that big tunnel in the Rockies. You go through this very amazing tunnel, come around at curb, and to get the other side, it's real simple. You don't to go over the mountain anymore. Right through the tunnel and you're in a ferrari. So now what you're trying to say is this their operation, a canbal operations in a ferrari. Here they come right up on a tunnel and all they got to do is go through the tunnel to finish the journey. Their journey was the destruction of the world, elimination of billions of people. Not maybe absolutely, it's all there, military intelligence captured at all, So they decided, Hey, here's what we should do. Let's get out of the Ferrari and this is let's bring in Donald Trump, and let's let's let's get on a let's get on a donkey, a pack animal, and let's go over the rockies on land to get to the other side to accomplish the same ends. Really, that's really what you're saying. Do you know how asinine that is to me? I mean, you know, you've got to have some logic and reason in your thinking. How can you draw that conclusion that makes no sense? On top of that outing the world to the pedophiles, the massive child traffing taken down. This guy took down more child traffickers in his first term than the last five presidents combined. Help me understand that logic. So therefore, and we could do this for another hour, and I could keep going to make that case, but at some point you've got to push aside what you see here and think and sometimes try to get a direct connection to source, direct connection to the whether you call it the database of infinite intelligence or whatever, and start listening through your sixth sense truth. We're coming into the new Earth where truth isn't going to be what you can lodge, reason, data, whatever. See with your own eyes. It's going to be what does it feel like? Does it feel true to you? That's where we're headed. And and that's to me, that that is the defining dragnet of what gets through to me and not. People said this to me many times, ask me many times, do you think we're gonna win this? I'm like absolutely, really seriously, I'm like a thousand percent. How do you know, I say the same thing. I can't give you any answers how I know, but I'm telling you as true as I'm sitting here, this time we win. We are taking the planet back from this cabal machine. End of story. That's it. That's what's going to happen. Where's that come from? I would say a higher connection, you know, higher higher source than me. But it's just in my DNA, it's in my consciousness. That's I wouldn't be doing all this. I wouldn't be putting myself out there like like this. In fact, people are all pumped up. You know when I came in with my tomahawk because I'm Native American, and I came in with the rhetoric and just the blistering attack on this power structure. People were thought, man, you're so brave, You're so this. I'm like, I like you think that about me. But the truth is these ice holes are in a death spiral. They're on their way down. I'm just rabbit punching them on the way down, you know, using them for sport, Trying to inspire people to stop giving these criminals and politicians all this respect. They don't deserve any of it. They have been at the watch for generations. And we're here because of what you you me the folks out there. I didn't do this, None of us did it. We don't control public policy. We don't control it. They do, right, And I just thought, I'm going to teach people there are two parties in this country. It's not Democrat Republican. It's them against us. It's them against we the people. And I don't care if it's a federal level or the local level. The political class has been war with the people forever. If you don't believe me, try to get a window changed in your own house and see what you've got to deal with it a local building department to get a permit and change window in your own house. It's the culture is become this in this country everywhere at the bottom, and I just flat out refuse accept it. And you know, my family members went to war for this country. You know, come from military, law enforcement for family. And there's a lot of good people in the past that gave everything for what these criminal politicians and bankers have stolen from us our birthright and what they're doing to children. I'm not There's nothing else for me to do in this world, not one thing except this right here now. If I thought today were winning and going to win, and Trump's working with him, then I probably would be thinking differently and doing living life a lot differently than I do now. But I'm just looking at as an additional support mechanism for what Trump and the military are doing. And I don't know how you can't see everything going on around the world, even if he does things or says things that makes you go hmmm, you got to realize there are two people. There are two groups he's communicating with. He's communicating with us in many ways, but there's also many ways he's commuting communicating publicly to the cabal, to the cabal powers, like we're going to bomb Iran into the dark ages, We're going to blah blah blah. Right, we heard it. Most people think, why would he do that to them? They suffered enough. He's not talking to them. He's talking to the cabal players that he's going to destroy their infrastructure, put in put them in the dark age is bomb you know, bomb out there underground military bases and cities. That's who he's talking to. You think he's really going to destroy Iran's infrastructure that sustains their life and have this tragedy to all for all on these people. You got to use common sense here, and that's just the way I see it, And that may be wrong, but I seriously dot it.
Speaker 2: You know, we can just wrap up the episode right there, because I know how you can top.
Speaker 4: That, right, I'm gonna I'm want to add one thing, yeah, just onto that because actually, yeah, there's a couple of things in there.
Speaker 3: You said that.
Speaker 4: I want to add on to the fact that people, the people that can't see, you know, especially like if you weren't paying attention to things before Trump came on the scene, politically came on the scene. I was I may I mean not very long before, but I had my awakening in twenty twelve, and I was paying attention, you know, so the whole second half of Obama's term from an awakened standpoint, and I was looking at the plans they had, like you said, like they had the trajectory. They had their plans. I saw as soon as Hillary was announced to run, I started deep diving and everything. I'm like, okay, this is their plan. They want to install Hillary next, They're going to pretend like you have a vote, and you don't. Of course, they just select who they want, and it's her, obviously, And it did look like World War three, and it looked like they went they were going to do a nuclear worldwide. Like you said, I already knew about the underground basis at that point. I knew that they wanted to kill off over ninety percent of US, or as as many as possible, really go in their underground bases, nuke the entire surface of the planet, but pretend like it's just this organic World War three that happens, when in fact they orchestrated it, and then come back up and whatever's left is enslaved, if anyone's left, you know, at that point, and that was their plans. And it was very obvious. You could look at so many things that pointed to they all thought one thousand percent Hillary was going to win because she was selected. They knew how it worked, they knew she was selected. And you could see and feel the shock on so many with so many of them when that didn't happen. They were not expecting it.
Speaker 3: Now, how does that? I want to point out the sport at even when they were standing on the steps to be seated for the inauguration, as Slick Willy and the Witch were standing right there and they showed the camera shot of them, they were absolutely terrified. They couldn't believe it either. They were absolutely they could wore in a state of shock that this was happening to them.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, And we're going to name this episode Slick Willy in the Witch.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, So I was there like before Trump and during that phase of Trump and then and I saw that, okay, and then I saw the attacks immediately start. They immediately from day one, started attacking and demonizing Trump and trying to get as many people as possible to hate Trump with a passion, right because he was their enemy, so he needed to make their enemy. They needed to make their enemy your enemy. So I saw all this mind control and psychological manipulation to make their enemy your public, the public's enemy, right, And they've been doing that ever since, even when supposedly Biden was not, they still the entire time, we're attacking him, Like why are you He's not even president, he's gone, but they were obsessed. It's like because they knew he was still a threat. They you know, it's when you understand these things things start to make sense. And uh yeah, I mean, and I saw what he all these things he was doing that directly went against their agendas and woke people up and stopped the trapping, like you said, and did all these things that they were furious about that directly went against It makes no sense. People want to say, oh, it's a dog and pony show. He's just another one of their puppets playing a role just to like, you know, just to get the people on the right to be pacified or whatever people say that are about Q as well. You know, like, no, that makes no sense. And like you just said, you outlined it so perfectly there, Like you're in a ferrari.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is keep driving and.
Speaker 4: Said Nope, they stop, get up, go find a donkey, do this, you know, make things a million times harder for themselves for no reason, wake all these people up, which is like completely anathema to their whole agendas, Like they cannot have people awake, So why would they do all these things that? Look how many people have woken up in the past nine years since Trump? I mean COVID had a lot to do that too, but like Trump had a ton to do with that, right and you and all these things, Why would they do that too? It makes no You just gotta use even use your logic like it makes no sense whatsoever. And this is to say that I don't think you know, people will like it to say like it's Trump just on his own doing these things. Trump is a part of a massive team, you know, we talked about the white hats or the Alliance and stuff. I think he was What I can tell is he was approached by these factions of the military industrial complex because they knew they had they had to stop these plans at the cabal, Like if they don't do it now, it's game over, right, And there might have been there's probably a lot of details. I don't know about that, but I do think he has been working with this military this way wider military team, and I think there's et is involved as well, uh that are working to not only stop the cabal, but to help awaken humanity so that.
Speaker 1: We take our power back and wake up.
Speaker 4: And then it's it's already game over now. Things just have to play out, right. But when you when you when you can understand all of these things, the bigger picture of what's going on, things start to make a lot more sense than just what you see in the service level of politics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So anyways, sorry about the rant, but I just had to, Uh, we're.
Speaker 3: All about rants here, Patriot street fighter and when they go, we let him go. That's good, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, you know, it's it's you know, it's fascinating to see where we're at today, and you know, with this disclosure in the midst of all this stuff, you know, the Epstein files and the alien disclosure now and everyone, you know, distraction, this distraction that you know, as far as we talked about this kind of when we were on your show, Scott, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's you've.
Speaker 2: Said that religion is the worst thing that happened to this planet, because you know of the box that it puts people in, and we see that pushback now with this alien disclosure. What does that look like to you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure you're seeing that online and you know, how how does that you know, coming from the background that you do, what does that feel like and look like to you?
Speaker 3: It's very encouraging to me, very because you know they I grew up, you know, in a normal, conservative, lower middle class household, went to Sunday School. You know, we believe like everybody else, I might still have I'm sixty one years old, and so I'm dating myself. I've got this, uh when I always twelve years old. My grandmother had it stenciled in the book binder factory she worked in locally. And I've had the same Bible forever. Haven't read the whole Bible. Tell you that I really focused on for many years of Phesians and Proverbs, you know, God's relationship, Man's relationship with God, Man's relationship with man, to try to understand better how to you know, conduct myself here in this planet. But over the course of time, it wasn't just an intellectual thing. It was a spiritual thing. I could never get there no matter how I want to be this good example in this world. And now believe me, don't. I'm not telling you I'm perfect. I can send to the best of them. I'm just telling you I always in my life was striving. Many things in my life I didn't do that are relatively normal in our society to do that because I just something, there's something about my soul that was like, yeah, that'll be like being massively promiscuous. You know, that's just kind of the nature of our culture today. Guys like they'll just get as many women as they can, those kind of things. I understand that. I mean, we're biological, you know what we are, and I have you know, I'm not saying I haven't had those experiences in my life, but about one one hundredth of what it could have been. And I connect maye because I have four sisters, and I have a different viewpoint of the female species, and they need to be treated, you know, better than society has treated them. Specifically when they turned Mary Magdalen into a whore back two thousand years ago to discredit her, and you know, and and and all those all this bullshit they put in the Bible because they were they wanted to neutralize and newter the power of the divine feminine on this planet. So the quote unquote priests and kings could be the almighty you know, authority here in this planet. So and this doesn't come from seminary or you know, these kind of things. This comes from an internal feeling that I feel is just connected to this consciousness, this christ consciousness. But I've just watched, quite honestly, the hypocrisy, the absolute bullshit from the Christian world and community over and over and over, and I'm just like, you know, eventually, when I got over hurting people's or I say, I mean, I like, I don't like hurt anybody's feelings. I'm very sensitive to that myself, but eventually I had to just finally call bullshit on it. So people treat everybody Christians. I'm a Christian this and they bring that up. I'm a Christian. They treat people like shit out there five six days a week, and they go to church on Sunday and think that, Okay, I'm still good. That washes all my sins aware or whatever. It doesn't wash away the pain that you just put on this person over here, by treating them that way or reducing the way they feel about themselves. I always say to myself, I wonder if Christ would behave like you just did, right, I mean, we could do this for another six hours on that subject alone. That doesn't honor Christ's life at all. But yet you'll be you know, you'll be judged, you know, by by a quote unquote you know, these kind of people. And again I like, I'm I have. I got many pastors or friends of mine, especially in this movement, and they hear me talk, they hear what I say. I've been on their stage. Is I say the same thing? Because I can tell you if that, if what they teach us, or you know what, if this is all encompassing everything about it, why do we have eight million kids being butchered on this planet every year? If all the answers are in here right, well, I submit to you that I don't think they all are. We're the rest of the books of the Bible. Why do they strip them out? Why they take them out? All the other things that you can see on cave walls all over the world from tens of thousands of years ago that continue to prophetically prove out on this planet. Oh, but that's not you know, that's not true. And oh, there's no such thing as an alien species off planet from another solar system and the star system. Because we're the only we're the only people that God created. We are just it. This is the end game. That's pretty interesting because when I leave it was Galileo discovered that what the Catholic Church is teaching that the Earth and the humans are the center of the universe. Everything rotates around the Earth, and they figured out, no, it's actually all the plants rotate around the Sun. Well, galile it was threatened to be burned into stake by the Pope, who was as basically as college roommate if you want to call him, that he's going to burn him at to State for putting that information out, so he backed off. Eighty years later, Copernicus comes onto the scene, shows up, publishes it, gets it out to the world. How else do you explain every I don't know, five hundred years it snows in Rome in middle July, and then you're got to set the clock back six months to try to correct that. Bs. You know, all this stuff that quote unquote happens in God's perfect universe. But this doesn't add up over here, right? And you and I all believe that this field, this quantum field, all of creation from our creator source, you know, God, Allah, the almighty Creator. Butch Sally, I don't care what you call it. You can fight about that nonsense too, about what you label our creator. And you see humans doing this too. Now it's all it's got. Stop the freaking madness people, What is wrong with you? Forget to label, forget the title you know, divinely and your soul where you come from, unless you're an NPC or one of these soul's characters running around the planet. But this religion thing gets people so dogmatized that they don't use this anymore at all. And again, why did I take this route? Because the pain that I felt, the doubt, the fear, the guilt if I did this, Oh my God, God's gonna punish me. God, you know, And then I'm sorry. You can beat me up on this too. I'm okay with it if I made mistakes. Here's the example. Great guy, evangelical concert pianist. I'll leave his name out, wonderful human. Came to know him sort of a mentor. He was probably about my age, at the time, but traveled the world, you know, gospel singer, powerful guy, and of course he saw how people responded to me at different business events at the time and thought, there's like real leadership powering you and blah blah blah. Of course he took me under his wing for a period of time, and then at some point talking about a relationship I had when I was in my thirties with my girlfriend, an intimate relationship were not married. Oh my God, you gotta stop, Scott. You're gonna burn in hell. And I'm just thinking, Okay, I've had enough of this. I love this girl, right, I got to sign a piece of paper for somebody over here to say that. Now it's legitimate in God's eyes because I love this, this this girl. And I thought, didn't attack this dude on across two thousand years ago to save me for whatever sins I might commit. Yeah, okay, fourteen. Now I'm scared because I was told you're gonna go to hell unless you become saved. So we get up Bible, go through my thing, and now I commit my life Christ who I'm saved. But yet if I still go over here and do this, You're going to go to Hell. I'm like, all right, this is where I got to draw the line. Let's cut this bullshit here, right here and right now. Somebody's not telling me the truth. And I just had so much of this nonsense. That and what I asked the guy one time, this is a wonderful guy to bout Christian I loved about Christians. I live in a Bible belt in Texas. I love being here. I love when I move here. Cowboys and ranchers like, hey, did you find a church yet? I'm like, no, no, I haven't haven't done that yet. Do I feel pressure like I need to be No, not at all. I want to go to church. I go to Pastor Bob Church, Pastor Poul Joyce up in Arkansas. That's my main church. It's where I go when I can get you I'm on the road, That's where I go. Love being there, Love the message. He gets it. The Kingdom of Heaven was within God's inside of you. It's what he says, stop looking out. God's inside you. I'm like, Okay, now that makes sense to me. So it's not that I'm opposed to this. I don't care if the people don't have the answers. What I care about is there tension. Their intention is to be good people, good Christians, to try to represent or live everything that Christ represented it. Thank you, thank you, But I don't think we should judge people for their path in life. And when you start treating them differently because their path doesn't look like yours as a Christian, it's just again me calling bullshit on all of this stuff because it's enslaved people's minds. And I have to say that when it's one guy said to me once, I said, so, he said, only one hundred and forty four thousand are actually going to make it into happen. I mean, you can go through the Bible and pull these verses out and try to interpret them. And I said, what about if somebody's like this aboriginal tribal member in Australia never even seen a white guy before, let alone know the language or know who Jesus is. What if they never are you know, have an opportunity to learn about Christ's life and miss and become you know, that be their salvation. So they're just going to burn in hell because they never had a chance. Yep. I'm like, okay, let me rectify this one. Now, so your kids that you we're the children of our creator. Right, So you have your children, sir, And when they do something wrong because nobody ever taught or they don't know, you're going to get out of fifty five gallon drum, put them in there, throw some gasoline and light it on fire because they didn't know. That's absurd, right, that's what you're saying to me. My father is going to burn me for eternity in fire because of a mistake. Caught the bullshit.
Speaker 4: So God is more evil than we are, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: God is evil, Satan? That's true?
Speaker 4: Is that really God?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: If you like, no, it's this mental gymnastics. Well it doesn't hold up the scrutiny. And that's what I found too in my awakening.
Speaker 3: And then even the concept of hell, it's not even in the.
Speaker 4: Bible in the way that people think it is when you actually look into it. So people say, you say, oh, where did that come from. Oh, it's in the Bible, it's biblical.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. You know how many people say that, I have never even read the Bible.
Speaker 4: They say never, Yeah, well they'll read the mistranslations because all these different words get translated as hell and then like, no, that one means death, that one means the grave, that one means Gehenna was a physical like garbage and implication. None of those words mean this eternal place of torment that you're going to go forever if you don't make a decision in your finite life or whatever. Like, none of that was Jesus's message. None of it is even in the Bible, is in the Bible in the way that people.
Speaker 3: Think it is.
Speaker 4: And then when you research history, the history of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church and how the Bible came about and how the church came about and what they did, you go, oh, that's where it came from. It's obvious it came They needed a fear control tactic to scare people, to keep them under control.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: And then they mistranslated it. And then they sold you this bill of goods as this horrible place you're going to go if you don't believe, if you don't accept Jesus as you're saving, which is not what he taught at all. And there's all these things.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, let me jump in really quick.
Speaker 2: So what's interesting too about taking this back to what's happening now, the Iran situation and what he's saying about Iran. I just watched this really interesting video talking about how Iran is really behind the Vatican, and there's there's proof of this. And you know, Rome has this hidden empire and it's and it's in Iran, which was once the Persian Empire. And then also that their hidden empire is in Mesle, America, and and the Italian.
Speaker 1: Flag, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is the cabal. So the reason I said the Italian flag is because the video said it put all these flags side by side. The Iranian flag or the Persian Empire, the Mexican flag, and the Italian flag are all the same flag. And they're just telling you without telling you. It's all the green, white, red stripes, just a different, you know, variation of it. But it's how they're telling you, like this is the monopoly, right. And so when Trump is going after Iran and nobody understands it, it's like the like the belly of the beast, right, like they're cutting off the snake in its head, which we talk about, and they're really behind the whole Babylonian system. And you know, really what's been this this ancient cabal that Trump has mentioned before. So, uh, you know, we can go on and on about that, but I kind of want to shift a little bit, Scott. You know, a lot of just one of the issues I see they're flying around the internet right now is these AI data centers, and there's they're they're trying to put them all over the place, and there's a big movement to try and stop them. And I've seen that. You know, somebody said that the data centers are secretly temples for an ancient demon and they're trying to like build these portals for these demons and stuff. And I'm just curious if you have looked into that or what your feelings are on these AI data centers, because again, you know, the kind of does seem to go against the New Earth Golden Age that we hear about.
Speaker 3: It's a great question, and I'm not sure I have an answer that isn't rooted in my end belief that we win this thing this time period at a story, so I find proof or make assumptions based on that conclusion that I've already drawn that we are going to win this and we are going to free the planet from the Satanic realm. But when I look at these things, and of course the Trump mission and everything the military operation. Again, people react against things Trump's doing, but you know, a year ago they're talking about sun Zoo, art of war, all this kind of stuff, right, five dhs, they're all supporting all that. And then when moves are made, like what's going on with your own, moves are made to what everybody wants this thing done. I wanted to get it done. I want it over with. Okay, here comes They're now destroying the architecture of the cabal and it takes doing what they're doing in Iran to do it. But I'm so against war blah okay, So how do you propose we do this? How you don't win to Iran and you don't saw the head off of that snake, which is the proxy of the British. You know that the British crown is responsible for all this night mare in the Middle East. If you don't go in there and destroy it, what's what what's the next game plan? What else is there to do? So you have to you have to play the game where you are doing the things that need to be done for one specific reason. But it appears you're doing it for another right, that's sons who's art of war? If you have like I use this many times, there's still moves that Trump on the behest of the military still have to play out to keep the other side from guessing what they're going to do. Because they're prepared for destruction. They don't care if they Yeah, they care if they win. But to them, winning is the instruction. Even if they're on the way out of this life and this planet, one more body blow, one more thing to go off and cause the destruction of humanity, a lot of people being killed, ignite a Samson option nuclear weapon in some city on the way out. You already know you lost. They're playing this game, and they told us very clearly, we will not make a move until we can guarantee the safety of the American people. So this thing has to be deconstructed in such a way that it doesn't cause the other side to pull their end all option to and create a I mean to create chaos. One thing that I trure not heard that when this whole, this plan is malleable, they know what they got to do. But it's still the best chess player in the world, even though he can beat this person, he still has to play the game. He still has to play it, right, He still has to play the game. So the difference is when you have a queen's gambit on a chess board, if you have any dignity and honor, you can see I got twelve more moves, but no matter what I do, I lose, I'm gonna tip the queen over and the board concede and you get the respect from the champion because you're not insulting him like I'm still gonna find a way to be No, you can't. It's over, And now you're not even a respect a chess player because you will try to do something that can't be done. I see the same thing here. The only difference is they are never going to play the queen's scam, but they're never going to lay their queen on the board and saying no matter what we do, we're done. I can see you're the better player. No, their job is to take it to the end and wipe as many pieces off that board, kill as many humans, and do as much destruction as possible on this earth, because that's what feeds their power source trauma, fear, the loosh, all that horrible stuff that comes off the human soul. That's their er. Ours is food, air, water, theirs is loosh. This energy, it's what keeps them alive and they feed off it. So you got to understand that the game is played for that reason and for this way. You know, again Christians, we're not fighting flesh and blood. We're fighting powers and principalities. And oh but I forgot about that. Yeah, these are powers and principalities, different game plan, different way to fight it. So therefore you've got to give that latitude for this element or this aspect of this battle without jumping ship on it. And that's just that's just how I see it. But when you look at these proxies, these proxies have been in place for hundreds of years, some thousands. You think you're going to deconstruct that overnight and without force? Come on, you get to think logically here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was beautifully said. But if you did have an opinion on the data centers, the AI centerce.
Speaker 3: Okay, data centers, Oh, that's the point I was going to get to make. You got to brain in my rabbit, Jason. So again, there's a number of things that I believe that they are doing that are the natural evolution of the cabal's game plan. Okay, that they're going to make sure that they get carried out for what reason? One reason, the only reason, the most important reason, the most important aspect of this epic battle. And people forget this, they say it all the time, the Great Awakening. It is so critical on this planet. They could wipe out every cabal player on this planet. They could take them out by next week. They got the forces, they got the knowledgy intel. They're unstoppable. Okay, so they do that. What happens next a lot of things, but it all leads to fifty or one hundred years. They're all back in power again. They're all back in power. Why because we stayed asleep at the wheel. We didn't stop it the first time. We sat back and did nothing, especially in this country. Look where we are. This planet needs a soul shift, It needs a crack across the head to wake humanity up out of this dream spell that they stay in and approve of and accept and go along with while they're being butchered spiritually on this planet. There's only one way out of this. Humanity has to be driven to a place that is so uncomfortable, that is so catastrophic, that is so soul scorching, that they finally stand up and say, we're going to fight. We are never going to allow this to happen ever again. And it activates them, It activates the light being in them to stand up, because the fact of the matter is, I don't care. I don't care if you're talking about a federal government, if you're talking about a state or county. When we the people get pissed and they rise up, no violence, no weapons. They rise up and they come and get in the face of these controllers and say you're done out, We're done. What do they do? They buckle. Their cowards bullies always are. They buckle, They back up, they resign, They just because they know what happens. It's historical, it's happened forever. We outnumber these bastards by the billions, the billions, and we sit back taken this from them. What a capture, What a capture human mind, What a capture. And it's worked remarkably. If we don't wake up truly and have that spiritual leap, we're gonna stay here forever. And that's why this has to play out at this speed to prepare the psychological trauma, to meter it slowly so it doesn't fracture the psyche of the human species. You and I what we the three of us know. It's taken us decades to get here. If somebody dumped what you know or everything I know on my head all at once, that's blown. I would have done that myself too much. To assimilate, you have to build the foundation of a house. You got to build it story by story. It's the only way, and our psychology is no different. You've got to lay the groundwork so we can acquiesce to a higher level of trauma and knowledge and astonishment that this happened to the planet. That's why this thing has taken this path this long. Pallunteered data centers. Hey, they could be refashioned for something else that's going to be good for humanity. But if if not, do you guys keep playing it out. You signed a contract gun to your head, life in prison. You're going to get to live if you perform well, you keep on going. We're going to stop you before the worst comes. But we're going to show. We're going to make you show the world what you are really going to do. My belief is these systems are happening could be to get the people to respond exactly how they are stopping these things in their communities. I call this activation protocol. That's just my guess true or not at all, No, but look at everything through that part.
Speaker 2: I actually absolutely love that activation protocol. It makes perfect sense, honestly, And that's that's pretty much where Aaron and I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: I know just from you know, all the episodes we've done.
Speaker 2: And it has to affect you at the DNA level or the cellular level, and they understand, like monarch mind control is programming someone so that your offspring is born with that same program installed.
Speaker 1: Well, it has to.
Speaker 2: Get so bad for us so that our offspring know innately when they're born that to never let this happen again. It's in their souls DNA, it's in their soul memory to how bad it got and they'll never let it happen. And one more point, Aaron, really quick, that's what you said earlier. You know, plans change in the fog of war like things change, like when they say trust a plan, or if you think it's like supposed to happen this way in this chronological order. That's not how it works. You have to be on your feet quick think quickly at that and overcome every separate the way plans change in the barb of war and were and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: You know, it really comes down to we're we've been the ones with all the power the whole time. So the the awakening is us waking up to that and waking up to our sovereignty and stepping into our sovereignty and realizing, wait a second, we're the ones. We're the ones that have been powering this horrible machine this entire time because we didn't realize it was a horrible machine. We just thought this is just this is life. This is just how the systems are. They're they're not perfect, but there it's like no, no, no, no no, it's like the Truman Show. It's this fake reality that we've been we've been sold as if this is just how things are. It's got to accept it, and you vote and you do this and that, and you're just this little person with no power and you need a savior, you need something outside of you to make you know all of it's bullshit. And the awakening is it's multi layered, and it's multidimensional. It's multi layered. But really, to simplify it, it's taking your power backs, which is becoming stepping into your sovereignty, realizing the concept of authority doesn't exist. God, which we're all connected to, is the only authority. So no government, institution, religion, person, nothing has any power over you. That's all bullshit, but that's what the matrix needs you to believe that all these things have power over you, right, and you have to just give your power away to all.
Speaker 3: These other things constant.
Speaker 4: So even beyond the DNA and genetics. I mean, yeah, that's important, but like your soul and your consciousness are more powerful than even that. And you can program. You can program that, you know, you can program your own DNA, you can switch your genetics off and on and all this stuff. You know, you realize that. And it's not about it's not about in an ego way that you're saying, oh I am God or I am all powerful. It's like no, no, no, no, you're connected to that. Your soul is eternal, cannot die, there is no death, and you'd stop fearing death because you realize there is no death. You know, there's nothing to fear. Suddenly you stop fearing, You stop fearing, you stop your stop. You're not able to be controlled anymore. You're not able to be siphoned off of anymore. You're not able to you know, all these things. So what do you look at how the matrix operates. It's constantly has to keep you in fear, constantly has to keep you small, keep you asleep, keep you in a zombified state, keep you chasing after money, status, you know, working yourself to death. All these things that not only don't feed your soul, but rain your soul because they're taking that power and keeping it for themselves, right, they're powering this false matrix. So it all comes down to the second enough of us wake up to a certain level. It's came over and I'm already seeing that. That's like we're there.
Speaker 1: Things just happen out now.
Speaker 4: So they're terrified because they know that, and that's why they're scrambling right now like chickens with their heads cut off.
Speaker 2: Right, So, Scott, what do you think about Like I mentioned it earlier a little bit, but we haven't talked about it really at all. As the alien disclosure right now, and you know they're they're getting down to specifics as far as you know. At first, it was like, yeah, we have these bodies, we have these craft.
Speaker 1: All of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, they're like, there's Nordics, there's grays, there's insectoids, there's reptilians, and here's what they look like, and here are their characteristics, and there's you know, all this stuff. And you know when you see that, what does that mean to you? Because obviously we know this is a precursor for things like the secret space program if we ever even get real disclosure on that. But what are your thoughts on that right now?
Speaker 3: Well, to me, I think it's all it's another meter in operation. Look, we have to we have to discover truth before we have the ascension leap right. The ascension machine runs on truth, like the truth of all things. So the truth is going to be pretty shocking because we are literally hundreds of years behind our ascension track the human species because of everything they kept from us, everything they've done to us. I think the revelation is secret space programs, the exposure of non terrestrial I think that's pretty What breaks the back of religion itself is dogmatic religion because we were sold for thousands of years. There's nobody else, There's just us. Okay, well, now guess what. There are alien species, There are more advanced species. Wait a minute, you've been telling us for thousands of years that this isn't true. You're saying that it is, like did youly to us? Right? This is what has to be rectified in the human species. How could they be so wrong? If you, quote unquote are directly connected to God? How could and I go through you as a past or, priest or whatever? How could you have been so wrong? What else are you wrong about? So? I believe the back of religion has to be shattered before anything else. Why think of this for a second. We have been watching the exposure and disclosure of these Catholic priests raping little boys now for going on twenty years, when the Cardinal Law exploded onto the scene. All this stuff, right, the gravity of it is almost unimaginable, the continued exposure. Why does anybody give one single penny in an offing tray of the Catholic Church? Do you understand how badly we've been captured that people will still fund a murder machine. It's astonishing to me. What is it going to take If it's not the butchering of kids now, the adrenochrome, the Satanic ritual abuse rate, murder, cannibalism, torture by some of the highest level quote unquote religious people in the world. Not even that will say I am done with this Catholic church or anything connected to it. They'll still do it. What's it going to take, my guess is very advanced species, the introduction to humanity by whatever powers that make that happen, and we get to learn things about ourselves and about again our creator that's far greater than we've ever had an opportunity to learn. Because of the dragon that they put on this kind of information. I think that's the most critical part of what the secret space programs will reveal and how they do it to where man now realizes, Yeah, there really are higher advanced, more advanced species than we are. Who, by the way, if they're so dangerous, how come they haven't wiped out the planet or taken it over by now? This is a very incredible important planet to any species, right for many reasons. Why haven't they Well, must be a reason why we're pretty important to leave us continue to live, except the bad and malevolent ones, you know, the reptilians whatever. So there's obviously something very special about us, and their ascension is tied to ours. They want to keep sending higher and hire to fold eventually back into Creator as one. Then we're tied to it too, So there's an interest in helping free this human species from this dynamic, free us so we can finally go through the experience they already have for billions of years of time, is even a thing in their realm. So that's why I think it's the most critical part of this war, or or the deconstruction of the dream spell that we've been in before we were ever born. It's wired in our DNA. I just learned this recently that even death itself, we're turning eternal beings. We should be eternal bodies too. They coded in our DNA, coded it for us to die right prematurely, or the body to die. Well, that apparently is also something they've engineered and coded into us, because they've been manipulating our genetics forever. So we end up dying as spiritual infants and they keep using us, and then they were destroyed and they feed off it, and then we're incarnated again into this third density reality and we try to learn, hopefully learned as much as we can and continue to send our way out of it. I may be wrong about that, but that's kind of how I understand it. So therefore, there's a whole a lot of crazy stuff that is going to take something major to get people to even stop for a second to contemplate could that possibly be true? Because when you contemplate the possibility of it, you've opened the door to your prison cell. Ye now have a chance.
Speaker 2: I love that quote. When you've contemplated the possibility of it, you've opened the door to your prison cell, and you don't have a chance. You know, And they did.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 2: They did engineer us with an expiration date. It's very apparent. And then when you hear the testimonies of any advanced higher dimensional, interdimensional whatever it is, extraterrestrial beings, they seem to live hundreds of thousands of years, including even figures in the bibble. So it's very apparent that you know, they put an expiration date on us.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 4: They basically they don't die like we do. They just at a certain point they go Okay, I'm done with this incarnation and I move on consciously. These yeah, if they do, but there's no like aging is not a fact like we've been programmed to believe. Oh, it's just a fact of all life and everything ages and then dies. No, actually a program I'm gonna be and it's not supposed to be that way in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I'm going to share something real quick. So this is the It was a calm before the storm, but Trump posted this President Trump gets younger. And you know, we also saw a hint of this technology whenever the first time around, Trump allegedly got COVID and then he came out almost instantly, healed, like like thirty minutes later, and he even looked better and younger. You know, who knows what we're dealing with, med beds, cloning technology, doubles whatever. Nevertheless, you know that there was that one truth that he made that was a little video about med beds. But then they pull it down and then now this President Trump gets younger. So this is also then telling us, you know, we have technology that can manipulate the telomeres that allow us to live longer, you know, longer lifespans. And I think we're at the cusp of understanding that too. So it's interesting you brought that up, Scott, And you know, what were your thoughts when you saw this stuff? You know, this this one with the alien here and then here's you know Trump, you know, apparently this is depicting him as you know, the head of the Space Force and you know, controlling and you see all these you know, missiles being fired to him from the planet. So uh, you know, these these I would consider are calms, like you mentioned earlier, and you know here here it is it was the calm before the storm. So just you know, when you see these, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I agree with you, guys, I think these are comms. Obviously for a number of reasons. They're staging. They're staging things like this again to impact the captured human psyche. Again, if you can consider a possibility and it is a possibility in your mind, there's a layer, and now you can build on that layer or accept from that layer to a higher level of something that seems unbelievable, you know at the moment. But if there's a foundation and you just contemplate the possibility, it's now sealed in that end gram plate in your brain and it stays there and it creates relativity for the next opportunity to see something like that in a different higher capacity, and that recall powers there and then you can take the belief system will allow you to take it one more step. Oh that also may be even true. So I think it's psychological preparedness. When I saw that, I thought, is that real? I mean, if I say that isn't real, where am I? I'm still on home plate, haven't even swung it a pitch yet, right, But if I say, is that real? Man, I just connected on that ball. I don't know if it's going to stay in you know, in bounds, there's going to be a foul ball, is whatever going to base hit out of it? But the fact is I just met contact with that pitch, so to speak, and therefore the field I don't know what it's going to play out like. But that ball is now in the air because they make contact with it. I have one direction to run in and that's the only thought. I got to get the first base, you know, thinking about anything else. Get the first base. And I think the human psychology is built the same way. You got to get to the next base. To the next space, to the next space to see the possibility. Oh my god, this isn't going to be a single. He missed it. I'm going to get a double out of this. It looks like a triple on a speed Holy crap, I might have a shot at an inside the park home run. Right. It's a progression as you're underway. So I think that stuff is obviously fascinating. Man, if somebody said on that screal, I'd be like, Holy Merry, Mother of God, I'm even holding on to my table. That is un laevable. But it makes it fun.
Speaker 2: And one more thing before before we start wrapping this up. A lot of people believe that this is the beginning of the end of the two party system. Trump recently came out and said that actually I wrote it. I wrote down the quote because I found it fascinating. He said, in a very I literally saw this today. I'm going to be here in twenty eight, mean twenty twenty eight. I'll be here in thirty two two. I don't know, maybe I will in twenty thirty two. He's saying, you know, he's putting this stuff out there. You know, we have these protests, no kings and obviously, you know, with the moves being made, it would appear that Trump is some sort of a genetic royalty and you can see evidence of that when he is around the royal family and the way he is treated. He takes the lead as if as if he's in charge. So there's a lot there that you know, trigger people. But what do you think is this the beginning of the end of the two party system?
Speaker 3: I think so, because I mean we we learned any intelligence that you know in the in the brackets, right, the d Party will cease to exist when this is done. That leaves you with what a major party, right, the Republican Party. But the good news is our Republican brothers and sisters are waking up to the fact that they're criminals too, and they're massively corrupt, and they're worthless as well. If there are two parties today, that the part it's them against us, that's it them against we the people. They're your two parties, because if not, why do both parties always seem to work against us? They're a unit party. I wonder if the collapse of the idea of government is what becomes the sound of freedom. And if you we don't need government. We need governance. That's what we need. Governance and orance can be an internal thing that's rooted in what we are as a species that now is living on a planet of abundance, exactly as it was designed to be. Not a planet is scarcity. It's always been a planet of abundance. These liars, thieves and killers have just sequestered, not just the abundance of resource, has been the abundance of mind sequestered it from us. What's the difference between the two. The Earth is massively resource rage to allow us to live a human experience in whatever capacity we can within the realm of these resources as it exists. This is the most precious resource. And it brings me back to a book that Paul Zane Pilser wrote back in nineteen ninety two. It's called Unlimited Wealth. And he was this guy graduated from Wharton's School Business at nineteen youngest vice president City Bank ever twenty six years old, an economist. He was also an economic advisor Reagan back in that time. And he writes a book and basically the foundation is technology solves all of man's problems. Reagan said, when men are free to choose they always choose freedom. It takes a free mind to be able to look at this situation as it is an envision and imagine a remedy for that case. In point, Club of Rome nineteen seventy two says the world is going to go dark by nineteen ninety nine. All the resources energy are going to be gone. Okay, well, what change there? It was technology technology that back then when they made these decisions, whether they knew it true or not, they could get us to buy into it because, oh my god, the col gas it's all gone. Well, that's before they came to the idea that hey, we can not only drill two miles down, we can now drill six miles. Oh by the way, this guy over here just invented fuel injection, which makes carburetors suck massive amounts of fuel obsolete. We get ten times the amount of performance out of a gallon of gas. So we used to technology. Technology solves the problems right right up to the point where you look at tesla, you look at zero point energy, look at the idea of the infinite loop of magnetism, endless energy. See, people make these free energy devices, take two magnets, set them up in a structure, give it a push, and the magnetic poll just keeps the thing going around and around it. Put a turbine into it and turn something and create power. All these that comes from this. If we don't have that, then we can't solve the problems of where we are right now with even limited resources, because they stole that from our capacity. How they steal it where they eliminate massive amounts of knowledge and they train us to be automatons that simply do what they do and don't think critically or creatively. And if you become one of those people that break out of that part of the matrix and you create a free energy device or engine, it runs on water that creates hybrogen and blah blah blah oxygen into the air, kill them, Send the hit team, kill squad, kill them. That's what they've done forever. That's where the most important part of our freedom is the axis with which the future of our angelic realm spins on the freedom of mind to take what'sever in front of us and Christ explain it to us, manifest whatever existence we want, period, end of story. It's all embedded in our consciousness. If we can project our consciousness because it's free to envision what will solve problems, make a better world. Limited resources has no meaning whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, excellent.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could do this for ours, Scott, but we're gonna go ahead and start to wrap this up. This has been wonderful. Thank you for joining us, and we'll definitely do more of these like we had talked about, because you know, there's no shortage of things to talk about, and I'm sure you know we're just at the very beginning of some very exciting times. But there's there any last words you'd like to leave the audience with and let people know where they can find you, follow you and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on that front. One thing that I'm excited about all of you. You're going to discover And it sounds like a cliche and people say it maybe for the right reasons, but most mostly for you know, an empty reason. But you have no idea how special you truly are. You have no idea the power that you hold. I don't care if you're sitting on a street because you're homeless right now watching this podcast with your phone. You have no idea how much power you truly have to create a world that you want and where you really count. And I tell people homeless on the street before I give money, I always have a conversation. I give a lot away a lot of money, and I always have a conversation with them to help them understand that your life isn't going to be this way forever. I'm just telling you, trust me, it's coming to an end. You didn't end up in this street because of you. They did it to you. This machine they built called the world needed people to end up in your situation like this. And I'm telling you just remember this crazy guy said these ten years ago. This part of your life is coming to an end because there's nothing but abundance on this planet for you. Why, Because we are finally shattered the veil of secrecy. We're going to get to learn everything about who we are. And once you realize how special you really are, there'll be nothing but happiness in your future. And you then are going to have the opportunity and likely will become the person you were born to be in the first place. You should be very excited about where we are. If there's disruption and chaos and all this kind of crazy stuff happening, you should be happy. We're crushing the status quo. The death throws we have to. It takes disruption to bring down the architecture of enslavement. So don't be afraid. No matter what it looks like, what you think is happening right now that's going to lead to the destruction of us in the planet ain't happening too late. Human consciousness has made a massive leap on this planet. They cannot stop it. You need to add to it by start thinking of possibilities. Be a possibility thinker and where you're going to fit in and join this fight, because we need every soul in the planet swinging this bat, swinging their tomahawk, whatever it is. And if you want to follow any work we do, Patriot Streetfighter dot com as a website, probably the safest place to find the Rumble channel link on top. I'm not on YouTube. Thirty nine channels wiped out. I can't get any of them back. They don't like me over there for some reason. I have no idea why. And my other social media accounts are up there too. Go from there to any of those other ones ex or whatever. Because there's a lot of Scott McKay's out there that I've never met who've sold people a bunch of crap and stolen their money. And there's a lot of Patriot street fighters out there too that sell a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with me. So be careful who you're watching out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, if I was a homeless person and you came up to me and told me that give me that spiel, I'd get a job by the end of the day. I was like, all right, let's yeah, Like, holy shit, that was amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: Inspiring speech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, man, if I saw some guy telling that to a homeless person, I'd be inspired.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I do it every time, every single and I'm the one walking away and You're like, it's a crazy mofo. I just ran into it in the street and he's.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, yeah, thank you so much that that was wonderful, and uh, we'll definitely we'll definitely do this again. And thank you guys all for being here today, everyone in the chat. Thank you for all your love and support. And if you're interested in why Chee, a secret space program documentary that we mentioned earlier, you can do so on our Patreon which you can find on our website. Journey to truth dot Online has everything we do there. Give it a watch. If you're interested, let us know what you think. We'd love to hear your feedback. And if you're interested in joining our Tier two, we just started a tier two for our Patreon where we do monthly zoom hangouts. You just come hang out with us. We have conversations, ask questions. It's it's been a lot of fun so far. I actually really look forward to them. So you can do all that on our website, Journey to truth dot Online. Go check out Scott's rumble Scott's website and do whatever you can like. If Scott's motivational speeches today and his amazing analogies didn't inspire you, then I don't know what would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lay down on the ground and pull some over you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right exactly. Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up. Thank you so much for being here, Scott, Thank you guys for being here, and then until next time, have a great evening.
Speaker 1: We'd love you. Good night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys,